Speaker 1: You see somethings going to happen?
Speaker 2: What? What's going to happen?
Speaker 1: What? Help?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Occult Rejects. This episode, I got a bunch of us together to talk about some wild and weird stuff. I'm sure this is part two kind of pyramid power. I got my boy, Headless Giant with me today. Headless, What is going on? Sir?
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, Thank you for having me. I'm so excited for this one. This is like the meeting of all the minds that are just going to be shaping the future and people don't even know it yet.
Speaker 1: It is fantastic. I'm so happy to be here.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I really appreciate it. I mean really, it's a it's all your idea.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: You brought on Ronnie, and this brought on Ricardo and Leon. So thank you, Hills. I appreciate it. Uh. And we got the man himself, the og storyteller, Robbie Marx. What is going on, Robbie? How are you today?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 4: How's everybody doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I just been doing work. Sent the last chapter of my book into the editor last night, so that's cranking away. And yeah, things are good.
Speaker 2: Good for you, man, good for you. Congratulations Man, I love here, Man, I love it. And someone who's been on the show a few times, Leon, how are you, sir? Thank you very much for joining us. Do you want to just let everybody know what your dealer is real quick?
Speaker 1: Oh? Cheers? Thanks.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I'm an all going researcher and acupuncturist, and I'm probably best known for repeating reichsorra and or experiment because that hadn't been repeated since nineteen fifty one. My aim is to find out how all going and consciousness relate. But I started off with looking at all going and acupuncture. So I'm kind of a bit like an unpaid academic really is. But I get I get by. So yeah, and I'm coming to the States in there's the first orgone conference to be held for a long time in California May twenty fourth or twenty fifth that weekend and being put on by JPOT, which is psych.
Speaker 1: Or Going Journal. It's one of.
Speaker 6: Probably the only journal doing sort of physical research in orgon or publishing it. And that's open access journal.
Speaker 2: The part that on by the Maxwell's that's well, no, you never know. Yeah, thank you, Lenn. I appreciate you coming on here. This is really exciting. Now we'll get back to a returning guest, Ronnie. Ronnie, welcome to the ABYSS. What is going on?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 2: You want to just let everybody know what you deal is again and plug yourself he's going on?
Speaker 5: That's how are you looking forward to a great chat here now today?
Speaker 7: Myself, I am a HVAC and refrigeration service engineer. So what I'm DoD was I was on the show here before with yourself, Nick and Headless and then Headless me and you had a great chat there previously previously as well. So what I did was I basically employed what I do every day work to the pyramits and it's see. And so what I'm doing at the moment now is there's a couple of things. So from our last shot, so there's there's been an experiment has been conducted where they've more or less essentially proven that the the alloyments could be at the alloyments that we described in the previous chat we had can be used to actually induce earth energy energy.
Speaker 1: So what we're.
Speaker 7: Doing at the moment is I'm actually using that within my work for now myself for a peer review so I'm building it all up together now and hope believe within the next couple of weeks we should be getting a bit of good news.
Speaker 1: Lads.
Speaker 2: Awesome, Yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: I was wondering if this is the alignment you were talking about on the earth surface that's in relationship to the polls and the equator, right, yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, so when you when you were talking about power generation, so essentially it's your not celth alignments. So that's all like electrical thirty and even the leon I was listening to here when we were having our preachat there. It's even you think, like with your org on box Gevoratory, align it to the north south access.
Speaker 5: I have because with that power generation.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, I've thought about that. I'm pretty sure that would make a difference. And I got a compass to check the alignment, and the orgone box deflects the compass by up to one hundred and eighty degrees when you put it near the box, so it's got quite a strong magnetic field of its own. Or at one time, I put the box back upright because it was originally designed for someone to sit in. It's about six foot long. The orgone charge went down about twenty percent when I put it upright, so I put it back down horizontal, which I think with it being closer to the Earth, it's more kind of grounded into the Earth's energy. Plus Roberto the Maglioni, the Italian orgone researcher I was mentioning earlier, Well, I think all churches and and pagan sites are aligned and and that they're the Roberto and myself reckon that that they kind of accumulate orn or although the ron or is a Reich's abbreviation for energized or going so so I'm pretty sure that if I got the box aligned to the cardinal points, that would be stronger. And it's not exactly aligned at the moment, but it's the best I can do in the house. But then I'm on top of the line stone hill.
Speaker 2: That helps make it happen. Lads, all right, now, finally to the guest, the man and the man of the hour, Ricardo, thank you very much, sir for coming on. I appreciate it. Again. Ronnie, thank you for even you know, getting them on and speaking to them. I think that's what's up. You know, you made this happen, and I really appreciate it. Ricardo, please let everybody know what your deal is and you know all your achievements or whatever you like to promote.
Speaker 5: Please sure, first of all, thank you for having me. It's a pleasure to know all these new people. I'm sure I'm going to enjoy the conversation, so thank you very much for that. As for me, I have been a researcher in a multi disciplinary way. I started from really studies, then misology, astronomy, history, archeology, anthropology, philosophy, well, everything that I could put my hand on. I created a database that it's now at use of the Institute that has about three hundred thousand files only of relevant books or no novels, nothing like that, just academic papers, books, old books, rare books, rare documents, everything around that. So I help everyone that needs anything for research. Now it's it's going to be done by the Institute. But I've always if anyone is researching something and they need material or anything, I'm more than glad than to provide the material necessary. If I have them, or if I don't have them, I will I will have them then and we both have them. I'm not now very involved with the Institute, for natal Philosophy, of which I'm a proud founder. We are now a nonprofit. We are already starting with several projects, from documentaries to museums, to meetings, archaeological expeditions. We have a finger in many things. We are not five five oh one C three yet we are nonprofit and the five oh one C three will be done. It takes it takes about two US three months to to actually get it, but from that point on will be unstoppable because we have the projects, and we will have access to the funds and and and the alternative academic world, because that's the proper name for those that are alternative but factual. Although they don't like us to be academics, but we are as much academic as they are, because it's all about experience. It's not about memory. The things that you learn in school are useful but mean nothing on the field. So the fact that the fact that these people tell us that they can quote any book to say that we are wrong, they forget that our base of facts comes from them. So when we are coating, they are forced to say, oh, but that that that fellow is that group of academics they say, so, so all of a sudden, it changed from the academic world to the subject. So they're getting out of arguments. That's what happening. And uh. One of our first projects is already being produced is a documentary called The The I forgot the name of the documentary. It's it. I'm so excited. I forgot it. It's the Dear God. I will come back to that because I don't remember the name right now. So I'm having I'm having seven seven meetings a day sometimes the space for yeah, yeah, so, well I wrote it, but I can't remember.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Robbie was Lake as I emailed myself.
Speaker 5: The State of History and the Fall of Academia. That's the name of the of the documentary. So we have several including academics, several people on it already confirmed and already working on it and filming. So it is going to be an interesting one. As for me, I am particularly interested right now in everything that it's concerned with archaeostronomy, archae acoustics, because I think that those are the keys, especially archae acoustics, are the keys to understand the megaletic culture. So the database that I gather up in the last years looking into archae acoustics was finally after all these twenty years.
Speaker 1: The key.
Speaker 5: How these ancient sites were unlocked and activated when they can. So there are many examples within the academic studies that tell us that they just ignore. You have sites where you can have communication between two different places that are six hundred and sixty six feets away, where the sound comes out to the other chamber exactly the same level as if you were next to the people. So you can whisper and you can still hear it on the other chamber, that is on another building, another structure, six hundred and sixty six feets away, and you still hear it, and you cannot hear it in the fields around it. It's just on that chamber and then the other chamber. And you have many examples like this. You talk about churches leon So in the city of Vlatri you have nine. If I have to shut up, just tell me and I will shut up. In the in the city of Valatri, you have nine gates that are oriented to astronomical elements. These nine gates are activated with different strengths during the day according to the placement of the sun, but they all have a magnetic vortex at the head height to go in, so everyone that crosses those gates will have their brain automatically tuned to the frequency that was made to be done. So what happened in the past when that site was active and instead of a massive, massive church, had a megalithic temple, what happened was that energy because the difference between a megallytic site and the church site is that the megaletic site concentrated the energy in and radiated out, and the church concentrates every bit of that energy in very little comes out. So what happened before is yes, So what happened before is that you have a city with a high mind state. So even today people that go there and visit, and although the site is only dormant and has a massive church limiting the amount of energy that is radiated, there are still people reading others people's thots. There are still people having experience they cannot explain. So it's a famous place where people go to visit and have experiences that they don't understand why, and they don't relate to the sites, but that they are documented. And in case the church, when they tested the church itself with a specific camera that detects those vertex of energy by register the movement of air molecules. That's how they detect the magnetic vertices. They found out that the whole church was at the topmost level of detection for the system that is in color. So everything was red, every crevice, every angle, every little bit of stone was irradiating red at the most. So what happens inside that church? And since the frequency is not concentrated, because for instance, if you have forards and the foreords were not concentrated, you create a state of bliss, state of well being, of connection with the divine. That's how churches made all those donations. Because they concentrated this energy inside. They activated with sound, and people have these experiences and they feel they have a contact with the divine, with God with something higher than that can even heal because it's a matter of self activation. If you are believing that something is happened, you have a placebo effect and you have actually healed. So the churches they place a seven year old child with professional people that do meditation, and it is a common knowledge that it can take for a professional up to fifteen minutes to achieve meditation. Someone can do it in six and five but it takes some time to do it within that church with the side dormant, with no sound activation. The child entered in meditation in less than two minutes. Yeah, when people measure, Yeah, when the people measure professional meditators on top of the megalytic stones, on the cyclopaean stones that are still on the side. The camera detects the energy and not an image, but you can see the stone and you can see the person. As soon as the person entered the state of meditation that focused it with the same frequency as the site itself, the person disappears because it transforms itself into the same matter as the stone. So the machine that the camera can no longer detect the person as long as she is in the that state of meditation. So that's kind of synchronization. So this can explain perhaps a mot of muru, for instance, where you can cross the wall and entered someplace because you became in the same frequency, you are the same material whatever. There are many explanations for that, and here I'm just speculating to give you an idea of what happens. This has done in New Grange when people meditating also disappeared inside the site, and this is all in academic papers. This is not woo woo or anything that can be refuted. It's registered by the academics that study this place. And I think I talked long enough. I'm going to shut up. Sorry, it was a long intern.
Speaker 1: Wild Ricardo.
Speaker 3: I wanted to bring up the domens when you're talking about archaeoacoustics, because a lot of these domens are underground structures that have certain Hurtz frequencies to the Helmholtz frequency, right, So the Holts frequency is the rate of vibration you get when you're breathing over the top of a glass. Well, that same rate can be translated to Dolmen surfaces, which are like giant, you know, air containers, And when you hit the right frequencies inside of these domens, it speeds up the process of meditation that it brings people to sort of like an altered state of consciousness. So you're talking about like a structure that maybe has two hurts, So you're talking about banging a drum two times every second. That's a lot like the heartbeat frequency. So all of these things sort of compound on each other and you can actually create melodies and everything else based off of these based tones, and when you're adding all of these homes together, you're talking about people going into these structures and visiting their lost ancestors. You know, that's why they're considered burial structures, is because this is one of the ways that agent cultures would commune with the dead and get advice from their ancestors. And it's a it's a form of technology that is almost completely lost, but when it's fully applied and fully opened up, we could start to see how much we've been deprived all these years without this.
Speaker 5: Let me go on on leon.
Speaker 6: I was just going to say that some of the underground structures in Ireland are made with aegone layering that they've got layering in and the Russians discovered the e MF is like an or electromagnetic fields can can like anti psychic energy and the life force and or goone type energies or subtle energies boost your psychic abilities. So if you're in an underground structure of a barrow, not only have you got the orgone accumulating layers and the earth accumulating around you, and possibly water courses helping move the subtle energy, but you're also shielded from electromagnetic fields, so that that it's got a double way of increasing psychic effects. I mean, if you can see the urn or or or goone box in the background there. So sometimes I put a mattress on the floor and sleep by it, and I can every time I've done that, I get a lucid dream or a vision, and it's I think I've probably done that maybe a dozen times, or maybe a bit less than that, but every time that.
Speaker 5: What is the frequency that the box emits?
Speaker 1: Have you measured it as in sound? Yes, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 5: This is why I'm asking because if you go to bed and find it some kind of machine or sound equipment that can reproduce that same frequency, you'll have the same vivid dreams. And I can explain later why and how the eldest did this, and how we know they paid to go to sleep in these places to have those vivid dreams.
Speaker 1: I imagine, yes, Sclubyon.
Speaker 3: That was the that was the form of healthcare in the aged Greek days, is the esclepion. If you had an illness, you would go inside these temples to sleep. This is where we get the term sleep in from. And so the Scleppian temples was where they would be visited by one of the gods, Hygiea, for example, and she would come to you in a dream and tell you about your illness and.
Speaker 1: How to cure it.
Speaker 3: And so they had these massive underground structures that they would act as sort of like a sort of a theater, right, So you're going through the ritual process and you're sleeping down in these structures where they release snakes and all sorts of animals that represented the underworld so that she could be reborn again. And it goes deep into Greek cosmology, but the idea is that ancient man during the Golden Age would return to the underworld at night and then come back to Earth fully renewed, so there was no death in the Golden Ages. So they use that as an example of how to cure people's illnesses, is by going underground, sleeping there, and then returning to the overworld revitalized.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and as Ricardo was saying that the churches have kind of taken on that function to some extent or to.
Speaker 5: Not not not entirely, but yes.
Speaker 6: Well that's probably not not encouraged really, but certainly they may have had that more in the past.
Speaker 5: Well, I have a lot of notes already here. But to the last, to the last question, this one the difference between the Church and the ancient chairman. But I don't believe it was called chairman but in Europe, but in the medical intic culture. But the wise men or whatever that knew how to activate these sites and work them. The difference between the difference between these cultures is. I give you an example, for instance, the templars discovered almost in conjunction with the Catholic Church, how to work these sites, how these ancient caves where these ceremonies were done in the ancient camet and then to the first Christians that have a strange name that I can remember right now. They do it in this in particularly sound inducive places. So they found out about it and they decided that they discovered the basic principles of how this works. And it's quite simple. The problem is you have to have someone that can find the energy notes on the Earth's crust. That's the first problem that we haven't solved yet. Today we have dowsers, but that's the best we can have. Have no mechanism to measure where these notes are but we know that they did. So the second point is according to the functionalities you are looking for, you have to choose the proper mineralogy. You go and church. That's why sometimes you go and find stone that are five yards away, and sometimes you go five hundred miles to get the stones because you want specific stones. One of the major misconceptions that we have about stones is because of the names. For instance, sarsen stone is not a stone. A Sarzin stone is a crystal of the purest you can have, So it's ninety nine point represent minimum pure quartz crystal. And go and look and see how many of these megaaletics sites, especially in Brittany, as Sarceen stones. The Egyptians didn't have Sarzin stones, but they have a specific type of limestone that was highly in the content at a high encntent of quartz. So they serve the same purpose. But going back, the difference is that the Church use this power for their own devices. For instance, they created an instrument that could create the trinity of sound. Because if you go and look for archae acoustics, you found that the key to activation is something called the trident of frequencies, and this trident of frequencies starts with read what headless giant mentioned? That is the natural resonance that exists. That someone will call it the human resonance. Others will will say as a headless giant said, that is a fixed frequency more or less that varies just zero points something from one place to the other. Then you have the middle frequency that can be induced by that is induced by humans. That is normally either the four hundred and forty bits for minutes. A bull roarer if you don't know what a bull roarer is, and if you've seen crocodile done the number two or number three and he's calling his friends circling a piece of stone on a string, that's a bull roarer. It creates.
Speaker 2: That's the sound.
Speaker 3: So in terms of like real quick so Hades was said to have a buy debt, not a try that like you know.
Speaker 5: Because it doesn't need the other one is the earth that produces it.
Speaker 3: Well, they said in these legends about him that he was able to move through the ground like tunneling without ever touching the earth using his by debt. Yes, to me, it sounds a lot like archaeoacoustics. It's got a massive tuning fork right in front of him that he is using to clear out the path form zone.
Speaker 5: You can understand that if you think of a glass subject to sound and in the exact moment where it achieves the point of non breaking. Yet he's completely like plasticin If you could keep that state, you could model stone, You could model anything you like. As long as you find the correct frequency and find the technology to stable that frequency. You can keep materials in a state of they are malleable no matter what they are. So in terms of digging tunnels, I wouldn't know how that work, but I sure think it's possible. I just didn't figure that out yet, you know.
Speaker 6: Sorry, So you know the sound from the or and or box sort of roughly, how would I go about measuring that? Because some people can't hear it, you will.
Speaker 5: Be able to. You will be able to measure it, quite simple, and I'll explain you why. Because we can hear it, which means that it is between twelve twelve twelve to sixteen herds to twenty two thousand herds. That's what we can hear more, although with age we go up to eighteen herds to begin with listening. But some people can hear much lower than that, and you, for instance, perhaps you can hear perhaps ten eight nine. You have to have a special equipment to produce that kind of sound. But that's a test you should make and see how how can you how low can you hear or feel it?
Speaker 3: So any microphone, I have two methods. Oh yeah, you're going to talk about the microphone one. So yeah, hook up the microphone and the speaker together inside the box. You're going to get the resonant frequency coming through that speaker.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure that's safe.
Speaker 1: I mean a little bit of time.
Speaker 5: But inside of a box, inside of a box, that is produced to create effects. That's the problem. We don't know what those effects are.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: I'm just thinking about that's what they do inside of these cathedrals. They'll run the microphone right up next to this.
Speaker 5: But the cathedrals on dormant right.
Speaker 4: Then you get a frequency feedback loop of the occurrence of the phenomena.
Speaker 3: That's where you get the cimatic. Yeah, they'll get the frequency feedback and then they'll play that in front of water and that will give the cimatic effect.
Speaker 5: That's why you find this assive stone basins in all of these megalytic sites that were placed on top of the bed rock inside of the structure, so they know exactly when they achieve the frequency that they want. As we can see in the arts, they leave those spirals, those designs, those are the key frequencies that can be seen by simatics. That's why churches and cathedrals have that thing called the baptismal basin that are nothing but devices that creates what's called the living water or structured water, because living water instructured water are means of healing beyond anything that we can imagine. So if you read my paper about the Osiris Shift, you'll find that the Osiris shift is the only self contained, completely autonomous healing structure that I have ever found. It doesn't need to introduce sound because it produces on sound, and because it has these three enormous shifts that are not connected to the structure that create that resusonance constantly, and they don't appear in this new scan, which is funny because they should appear in this new scan that everyone is talking about. They create, they keep this system autonomous for healing inside the destructure. But I'm kind of lost now, your question was yes, I would just put a microphone on the ELTs. Sorry, I was just going to say, I was just asking how the test. Yes, so you just have to put a microphone next to the box, record the sound, and then put it on a software computer. It will tell you what the frequency is. The problem of putting a microphone and the speaker inside the box is this, when the sound starts to go back and forward, it would create what is called eat something wave wave standing wave. When you create a standing wave, you have nodes of energy that are self sourcing themselves by the constant back and forward, so the energy rises without limit. That's why you see that's why you see ancient sites that seem to be blown away, because these guys went there testing this to create the functionality, tried to open a portal or wherever, and they destroyed the site. That's why why Christopher Dunn, when you tested archae acoustics inside them the main chamber of the Big Pyramid, when they started to increase the modulation and the standing wave started to increase, the sound that those four herds, for instance, instead of being uncompressed, became compressed. And what happens when you compress four herts. You create your own nightmare because your brain starts showing you your worst nightmares. Yes, have limb loss control madness. This was war in warfare. This was used in warfare by the Russians and failed completely because they couldn't direct the sound to the enemy. So everyone was affected. Then they started killing each other and so on and mad and so what. And this can still happen inside the megalytic site. You have an example from a Viking king that came to a meeting with an English king and there was a massive storm on that day and he was forced to enter New Grange to keep shelter. First of all, this tells us that New Grange was open, so it's not a burial site, is a ritual site. And they enter in the chambers to a safeguard from the rain and the storm. What happened was two of them decided to stay on the first chamber to the left and the other ones on the other chambers. That those that left on this first chamber to the left, the sound, because of the humbolt effect, was concentrated more on the on the Then the wind was by accident straight on into the building. Those two guys went completely mad and they have almost two They had to tie them up because they are trying to kill everyone. So they got late to the meeting because of these two insane men. And that's how we know that this happened, because it was registered the motive for them to being late with the meeting with the king. So that's why we know that this happened in New Grange.
Speaker 6: And you think it was the electrical storm that kind of interacted with New Range that or was it specifically the sound?
Speaker 5: I believe. I believe like today, for instance, there's times where teams go to Stonehenge and sometimes I know it's been heavily modified but still have some same effect. And if the wind is not coming from the right direction. There are no detectable energies inside Stonehenge, for instance, So it's all a matter of how Although the sound is produced by the movement of air molecules, and it depends if the site is active at that point, if the underground water is moving fast enough, there's lots of elements that create these nodes energy points. Let me just go through my notes. Who mentioned snakes? You did, Okay, the snakes are They don't have to be literal because of what I said just now, you can see the snakes without them being there, because it's a natural fear for those people at that time. You have to enter their mindscape to understand their culture. So they might not have been literally snakes spread upon the floor because people who would go inside and will start to see the snakes because of the resonance that exists within the site. Those that are there know.
Speaker 1: That it is.
Speaker 3: So what they thought was that the snakes represented the constant shedding of skin.
Speaker 5: So this was how they would you renew, yes, constantly renewed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, symbol of the snake. So they would release them in these places and it would be good luck if they crawled over you.
Speaker 5: Sure, sure, I understand it. In terms of the ancestors. That's very interesting because I think it's also a misconception. It is the ancestors, but it is not the cult of the ancestors. Because today, what are we doing in the highest levels of technology to store information? We are learning how to store information into crystal by sound? So what these ancient megalytics sites have once the frequency is introduced. Yes, So this is a.
Speaker 3: Great book about the fourth phase of water by this guy Gerald.
Speaker 5: It's another name infrastructured water, yeah, or living water. It's another name for it.
Speaker 3: Right, But he's the guy who documented it. He was banned from ted X for talking about this stuff. But basically, this easy zone is capable of producing a charge and capable of storing memory through these crystals that are formed around any hydrophilic surface. And so these these partial crystals that are formed by sunlight will now have an effect on storing that information because anything you put into the water is going to start knocking out molecules from this partial crystalline structure. That same information is carried kind of like a punch card every time anything else is put in there. So it kind of proves the existence of homeopathy as a you know, a very valid substance because the water itself is carrying the information from all of the things that are put inside of it.
Speaker 5: Not only the water, but also the crystalline matrix within the stone that all of the sites. So you have to think of a megalitic site as something that can have many functions. One of them is the storing of information. So when you have the ritual in sides, you are in printing and you can go and search for vibrational in printing, there is something we are learning to do today. So they are in printing their memory of the ceremony, of the stories that are being told, of the wisdom that's being shared into the stones. And when they have these experiences on solasice of Echinos on festival days, they revive this knowledge from the shamans that can before, from the ceremonies that can before. They share this high mind state that surpasses what it's alive and what isn't And they could also commune with the other people doing on other megalitic sites all over the world at the same time, at the same day and having a communal experience more or less like people have on a church, but the church are closed on the on the one structure. So the ancestors is true, but from the point of view that it's not so much the cult of the dead, but it's the cult of the knowledge that is imprinted there by the ancestors that they go there and revive and in an increase. Moreover, in terms of your box, I have two more points. In terms of your box, I think you should apply fang shui to it, meaning you should orientate your box to the correct placement, and it doesn't have to be north. You have to measure it and see how the box decides to be because it can create its own magnetic effect and that will distort the magnetic effect of the line from the Earth, so you can instead of being direct to the point of where I think it is, you might have to adjust it according to its interference with the energy.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: Record one question for land. Sorry, I just want to ask Ian if you ever measured the levels of ionization and if it has any effect with solar if you measure it in accordance to solar activity or the phase of the moon.
Speaker 6: Uh me, yeah, But with I've measured ionization rates or or guide accounts for or gone fields or or or fields, and it has it goes, it goes up over the day, so that there is a correlation to to the phases of where the suns at and correlation to what the weather's like. And they from from other studies, not my own. I'm pretty sure that like cosmic or solar and lunar influencers wether, there's definitely orgone studies that like yourself, I've spent a lot of time collating the research that's gone on in the past, no one's ever done a complete bibliography of the orgone studies until recently, which I've done, and that there is a fair few studies where they've collated orgone activity with lunar phases.
Speaker 5: Is it any way related to what was previously known as.
Speaker 1: Eater as well? Sorry? Either ether?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Oh, it's definitely the same thing. Okay, I'd say ether is non biological orgone, and then once once ether becomes contained in a in a membrane, then one would call it or going or such ale energy. Yeah, it's pretty much the same thing. There's a few differences, I think you could. Well, I don't know if there really is any differences. It's just kind of measurement how how people have measured it with or Going tends to be measured with temperature or Geige accounts or biological effects, whereas either tends to be measured with light refraction.
Speaker 5: I don't have any anything on on organ I have some things on either all things. Yeah, but on on on on that it was It was the first time I ever heard the name, to be honest, I'm sorry, but.
Speaker 1: I've never heard it before.
Speaker 3: Well, if you think about I think a good way to explain orgone energy, uh, you know, functuate energy, either energy is to think about it from I guess the Rupert Sheldrake sort of point of view, because he calls them the morphic fields the morpho genetic field. Right, So these are the things that exist before it becomes matter. So all of this stuff is connected to something precursor to when things come into form. And if you think about this world sort of it's media glorians.
Speaker 6: Right, yeah, yeah, that's the bions and right, so very few people know that that's really that's quite obscure that connection and the pre atomic Reich actually used to cool organ pre atomic energy and so, but Wright didn't know that the ETHERA experiments were that the Michelson and Morley ones were pretty much falsely reported. That they weren't really falsely conducted. Well that that but they well they were kind of not conducted properly because they were conducted in the wrong place. But the orgon researcher James Demo, he wrote a lot about ETHA and collated all the positive ether experiments that have gone on. I think even Michelson himself sort of believed that there was an ether But that's a whole other subject, but I wanted to ask you about. But when I went up to some a stone circle in Cumbria, I put a piece of charged organite, which is like an orgone accumulating compound. Rather than instead of being the layers as in an orgone box, it's more a matrix of plastics and metal fragments and crystals sometimes people put in. But I charged one of these orgone compounds in the orgone or orn or box for quite some time, and then I put it on top of one of the stones in this Cumbrian stone circle, and I could after I put it on top of the stone, I could see a blue light going upwards from the stone. And then and then the humming started, like an emf hum that I hear. I think maybe the reason I haven't measured it or thought to measure it is perhaps because I kind of because I suffered from electro sensitivity for quite a while, I kind of thought the humming was coming from inside my head, almost because some people couldn't hear it and I could like hear it internally. And Reich never really looked into sound and all going. So I think that my discovery of ron or having a sound. Is the first time anyone's ever looked into that in the or going field as far as I'm aware, although Roberto he has looked into UH radiation in churches, but I don't think so. I'll definitely look into that.
Speaker 5: And have you placed crystals inside it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I put crystals inside. They absorb or.
Speaker 1: Going and then re emit it.
Speaker 5: Like something like this.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, that that that would that would be ideal for for experimenting with leon.
Speaker 5: You know, I know what just just a curiosity. Do you know where I find this is?
Speaker 1: This is?
Speaker 5: I have one that has double this size from the same stone. Do you know where I found this.
Speaker 1: Mountainside?
Speaker 5: No? No, I found this in a cargo of boulders that we used to make the foundations of houses and buildings. So it's it's it's limestone. That's an English name, So it's limestone. And the limestone came with blocks this size of quarts into it. And I've seen lots of of of loads with this material and never seen anyone with quartz, and they just ignore it. It just came. They just broke the stone and then filled the trucks and move it out. So limestone has quarts.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's right. Did they face the Pyramids with with something similar to them?
Speaker 5: No, it's the pyramids. Are are the stone cases? I think Karen will be better to answer that. But does the limestone?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's all the material and there's in our case in blocks am as. But coming I just made waiting. You have been there, lads, So it kind of goes to you Ricardo and you Leon. So you were saying about the serpents, Riccardo, so you think it like I was listening to you, I always think sound waves are sun waves in like an e lectcal term. Well that's kind of what I was always thinking with the serpents, right, But to go to yourself, Leon, on a possible experiment with that box, so I can hear that home in the back, and the little hamster in my head was doing cartwheels there.
Speaker 1: He was thinking there that.
Speaker 7: And experience, as Ricardo says about publing into your laptop on a measurement, and the other thing you might be able to do is like a guitar tuner, and that might be able to pick it up with even like it's like a speaker of hats.
Speaker 5: But what he was thinking is we we'd we'd used tools.
Speaker 7: It's just a silloscope, so that measures your oscillations in the and and like like I said, electrical measure, the measure electrical cords and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Fault is blah blah blah.
Speaker 7: Right, but the experiment that was going through my head was is looking add up to something like a speaker. So imagine you have like a speaker's incentigs just like a little magnet, and then it's obviously picking up your food raisins from that two wires off that connected to the siloscope, right, and then see if you're picking up in the sewing way, see what the actual sewing wave is doing, like you can, like I can't remember the other different places of sewing waves. You can have zig zags and jigsaws.
Speaker 5: And all just like different symbols.
Speaker 1: He says.
Speaker 7: It was just taking us like it might be a good experiment. And then as seven Ricardo says, check your orientation, and then even even apploy like electrical theory too, like as it says, look at your rotations, where where do you lie in regards to latitudes, And like you said, you're in Liverpool, so you're probably just near enough. The same kind of line that I am actually no, I live West Media. Sorry, but you're close enough in that line to me. So I was just taking that's it's just gone through the little ham starts taking there that it could be a little experiment there the Troy, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll definitely try that. And I've got I've got a singing microphone and and a guitar AMP. I could put the the the the singer's microphone inside the box and connect it to a guitar AMP.
Speaker 5: I would I would start. I would start just by installing like like Kiaren said and very well, I didn't remember they didn't.
Speaker 1: They didn't sort of that.
Speaker 5: You should install an app on your phone to tune guitars and just put the phone on the box and see what what note comes out. Yeah, that's really relatively easy to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'll try that.
Speaker 6: I mean, I've kind of been stuck with the idea that it's kind of an ethereal sound because when when I hear the the electro hums, it's not something that other people can hear, and and it kind of it's almost like it comes from behind one of behind my ear, like like if I'm standing near to where.
Speaker 5: It's because your brain, your brain is it's not your brain. Your skull shape is what allows you to hear it, right, So you hear it from behind because it's your it's your skull that is giving you the sound with somehow bouncing inside or something. Because I don't have a brain, I'm completely hollow. But but the the other thing I would suggest you is if you find a way to increase or potentiate debt vibration, you put a stone a stone, small basin with a little bit of water and you should film it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's interesting. I'll do that too.
Speaker 7: Yes, we're over the world lads, maybe we should.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be good.
Speaker 6: Because you can sort of communicate a lot more info correctly card you with when you're sort of in the same place. The what I was just came to mind was when the the E M F humming, which is like the orgone humming. That that that kind of that there's another sound which has separate sound, which is the deep rumble, which that's the residence well that that seems to come from underground. That that's why I thought it was the rumbling of ships in the Mersey because I was convinced that. In fact, I didn't even connect it to the box until someone came in. And do you experience that? Do you experience that outside when you are in the fields? No? No, that the the humming that I heard in the stone.
Speaker 5: Sir, No, no, no, No. The other sound, the.
Speaker 6: Deep rumble I've only ever heard next to.
Speaker 1: The box.
Speaker 5: Sites churches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nothing, not that rumble.
Speaker 6: I hear the year f hum in in megalithic sites like but that the the rumble that I've been hearing is sounds like a ship going through water. And I'm only I'm only a couple of files from from the Mersey here, so I thought it was ships.
Speaker 5: Could you build? Could you build a manageable small box like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've got smaller ones inside it because I tried to copy the Reich had an or gone room, and the Ark of the Covenant was stored in an or gone room, and James Demo had had one.
Speaker 5: So let me suggest one thing for your holidays. Take one of the small boxes and go and visit Saint Michael's line. That shouldn't be far from you. Yeah, and there's a church. Let me see in my let me see a key in my database. By the way, go go on, Gerry, I'm going to look for the file.
Speaker 1: Go on.
Speaker 5: It's just going to say Leon.
Speaker 7: Yeah, actors ground them like like get what barefoot on each site as well, because it's something like I do will myself. There's actually I'm all up the road. So it is the center of or and that's meant to be the spirits of the center of Ireland.
Speaker 5: But there's a couple of places.
Speaker 7: Now Dad's headless. Nick and Ricardo might have say this, I'm not too sure with you, Richard, Richard, but the climate Noise and Clan Puskart are two schools. Old schools are obvious and shortes over Ireland. And I've experienced it was.
Speaker 1: The FoST time.
Speaker 5: It was at Clan Puster.
Speaker 7: I walk barefoot and kind of like in this like little green air, like a little cloyster. I felt like something came over me and I was like whoa. I was like that was weird, you know what I mean. But I was just taking like you ever ever trying that stuff yourself? Like it says you like the way I say it is. It's like I think it's this and like electrical terms, electricity always wants to go the ground. It's they articipated the massive So I always tried the water barefoot because we are in agelic beans within ourselves, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well, the one of the reasons that one of the hummings got less is I started walking barefoot on the beach and doing cold water swimming. Like it was the electro symptoms were getting really bad. I was getting it flared up last year and I was getting quite worried. So I started doing cold water swimming a few months back. And that that involves walking barefoot too, well, I do. Some people put those socks on to go, like the scuba diving shoes, but I just go barefoot in the trunks and that that's been helping tremendously. So since I've got the electro under control, that I can now if I sit by the box, if I can hear the hum if I tune into it. If I sit by the box and imagine a pyramid, then the humming stays the same or increases. But if I imagine a sphere, that the humming stops. So that that's how I think I might be able to tell the difference between the EMF humming and the orgoing humming, but you're tuning your own radio.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So can I just share a screen?
Speaker 1: Nay?
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, not a problem.
Speaker 5: Does this share my whole screen? How does this work?
Speaker 2: Go down to the bottom, go and present your computer.
Speaker 5: Oh, I have to upload it.
Speaker 2: Is it a picture or a website?
Speaker 5: No, it's a it's a I was trying to to share my the images that I have opened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. If it's like a photo or something, you have to leave it open and then click over the stream yard and we'll see that the image is there. If it's a website, you could go to No.
Speaker 5: No, no, it's it's a play a file on my computer that I have opened in the in the picture viewer or whatever this is.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, you'll have to use You have to leave the picture open, you can't minimize it, and then switch over the stream yard and then click on present and then you go to like the window option and you should see the photo there.
Speaker 5: Share a screen. I'm sorry, stupid me.
Speaker 2: Sorry, No, it's if you haven't used streamyard, it you have to figure it out.
Speaker 5: Okay, can you see it?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yep, okay, So this is the album, uh, the spine of albion that goes I'm not sure where you live, but it goes from here to Okay, so you see this this bit here, Yeah, that's that's where the the the radioactive small stone circles are, right, brilliant, Yeah, that is okay. So I would suggest you go to this particular church on this line. Let me open the church. That's the second Okay, this is the church. Now tell me it's a coincidence that not only this church is crossed by two tellerical energy lines. Okay, but the stone basins were placed off set just to be exact on where the line crosses.
Speaker 6: Gosh, yeah, yeah, that's definitely didn't.
Speaker 5: I okay, So I would suggest you go here with your box.
Speaker 6: I can take a small box from inside it because there's twelve twelve devices inside that box or thereabouts, so I could just pick one up and take it with.
Speaker 2: Me like Russian.
Speaker 1: Right, Yep, you're good.
Speaker 5: I'm not presenting anymore.
Speaker 1: I had a quick confirmation.
Speaker 2: I could pull it back up if you want to s something else.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, I just want to make sure you see stopped.
Speaker 3: So I saw experiments having to do with a vacuum chamber and just regular old tubes right, sort of like a cloudbuster. So what they did is they took a bundle of straws together with just a rubber band, and then they put something over the back of it, just like a cardboard piece, right right over the back of the straws, and they aimed it at a vacuum tube with a piece of metal that was hanging inside there. And just by moving the tubes in front of the vacuum tube that they had, this little piece of metal hanging from the metal started to spin. So it's almost like the tubular shape of these straws has some sort of etheric effect a vacuum environment that's able to change.
Speaker 6: Tubes are really strong that the tubes are one of the strongest technologies because just like half a dozen steal tubes on a truck, well like James Demo, he he changed the weather across the whole of Eastern Africa just with two, two or three cloudbusters in in Eritrea. So the tubes are incredibly powerful. I'd like to add that study to to my orgone bibliography. Dear, Yeah, that'd be great.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 6: Whether the I'm trying trying to gather all the cloud busting studies, all the orgone accumulating studies, all the ones that have been published in either online or on journal A. So I'll add that to the cloud busting study.
Speaker 5: H h.
Speaker 3: Vacuum environments are really interesting because you can see these energetic effects taking place when there's no supposed atmosphere that it's affecting on the inside.
Speaker 6: Yeah, definitely, because I mean the door busters where there's the space gun, which is a cloud buster with some radioactively charged material place near it, or We'll all.
Speaker 1: Gone, all gone.
Speaker 6: Treated radioactive material place near a cloud buster changes it into shooting energy rather than pulling energy from the environment. And the tubes are massively powerful and even down to I think you can affect spirit it with it. Like I gave an all gone tube to a a shaman and just everything went crazy around her. The sort of electronic gaits started behaving bizarrely. She got locked in a in a in a college library because all the electronics went haywire, and then some electronics in a shop went went strange, and just her and the energy charge in in her flat. She she kept the tube for a while and the the energy charge became overwhelming, Uh, especially for it just it was.
Speaker 1: And well a.
Speaker 6: Somewhat sexualizing energy, but it was overwhelming. But so that that ties in a bit too. Who's that Israeli kind of sham?
Speaker 3: And guy, we could all be billionaires if we start to use oregon by au.
Speaker 1: We just gotta sell Gala. That's it.
Speaker 6: Urygella can increase Geig accounts just at will. And I think they dismissed it as being radio radioactive because they said, oh, he can't. He doesn't affect electroscopes, but all going affects electroscopes differently to the Geige counters. So if if ury Geller can increase Geig accounts at will, he's I reckon. He's probably increasing the aura or field, which is a kind of radioactivity, although it's a more biologically friendly radioactivity then straight nuclear radia radiation.
Speaker 5: I had oral.
Speaker 3: Have you ever hooked an ornal generator up to a coil?
Speaker 1: I've I've not.
Speaker 6: I've put spirals near because of the Russian research where they they the Russians made spiraling or gone accumulators or that they call it torsion energy in Russia, and they'd they'd opened up portals with spiral spiraling or gone accumulators that they sat people in, and they made all gone tubes that they put people in to increase their psychic powers. And I thought I'd experiment with spirals, but I had to stop because each time I put a large metal spiral by the the orn Ore box, Uh, we got attacked at night. Like it seemed to open up a kind of un unguarded portal and uh, the people and myself and sort of one other person in the house where we'd have like things jump into our dreams and attack us. So so I gave up on the on the spirals.
Speaker 3: Leon I had a really bad idea, a really bad What you do is you you hook up the or and Ol spiral and then you use that as an antenna for a spirit box. You know, those those boxes that pick up the spirit energy and have the radios transmit the voices. You put the two of those together, you've got an automatic sort of paranormal portal that you're kind of opening up right there. I don't I mean, hey, guys, that would be just keep it out of the house, you know, go somewhere else when you're doing this stuff.
Speaker 6: Show what would that be? A spiral antenna? Right her chopter there's a spirit box that they were the radio d tunes itself to make.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I minted messages.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll go like scare forwards or backwards and like AMORATEZM yep.
Speaker 3: Now don't do it near your house.
Speaker 5: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Get away from your house when you're doing this, because you never know what's going to be coming through that thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I just want I was one to add just from a more historical perspective, when you go back to the ancient mrr which were said to be the first circle builders, and then you get into the redheaded Shepherds coming into Egypt and overthrowing Osirus and basically being credited with building the Pyramids. And then you get into just what is it the GiB the Gibble or the Giblamites that were the temple builders for Solomon's temple that specialized in this eight tone carving. They basically transitioned into the Dionysians and these were the sacred temple builders that were basically using these tune frequencies, using these uh, knowing the qualities of these rocks and bringing the and and you know, creating the amphitheaters where you could whisper and it would still be the same level and building these outdoor spaces and and basically they they maintained a monopoly through the cult action of this these various mystery schools per se, and that leads us right up into Fulcanelli and the you know, the mysteries of the cathedrals and the simatics and tuning. You know, when you have the h the stained glass windows that are basically telling you what the frequency of the temple itself is. So you have this long historical monopoly going back tens tens of thousands of years potentially that have kept this information secret and yeah, yeah, inside exactly.
Speaker 2: Well, I think this is a good time to wrap up Part one. We will continue the conversation in part two. Thank you all for listening, and until the next one.