Speaker 1: Good money, Good morning, good morning, Welcome, welcome, welcome. It is time now for our community connection. We are going to have some fun here today because ticket Place Entertainment is in the house. Relian, how you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm great, how are you doing?
Speaker 1: Super We've got a very unique event, a lot of good things happening over in Osh County and this would be Rodeo Days and this is coming up next Friday and Saturday. Yes, sir, this is this is unique. This is different. Tell us a little bit about I mean, we're all familiar with, you know, having some rodeo events in our area, but this is a different combination that I've seen. Tell us a little bit about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, So this is brand new. This is something that hasn't been done. It's it's kind of get to win with the competitors. So it's like a sweepstakes.
Speaker 1: Well it's all cool too because you know you actually ticket that we're going to be given away something. By the way, folks, so you eat this hole tight. But you can buy them too. But you get a separate ticket too. Yes, and what happens with the separate ticket?
Speaker 3: Yes, so it is a game ticket. These tickets are all random and the tickets will have a list of the events and competitors, and if that competitor in the event wins their event and it's on your ticket, you win a prize.
Speaker 2: Also, we're giving away all kinds of prizes.
Speaker 1: I understand we're giving away some big beef prizes.
Speaker 2: Yes, well we got, yes, sally.
Speaker 1: One hundred fifty dollars beef bundle.
Speaker 3: Giveaway, Yes, sir, so, yeah, that's just what the admission of the rodeo. So when you walk in the rodeo, you'll get a ticket stub, and we'll draw a ticket stub every night of the rodeo Friday night and Saturday night.
Speaker 2: You've got to be present to win.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but it's one hundred and fifty dollars beef bundle from Wild Country Meats.
Speaker 1: Wow, this is incredible. Now, you and your family have worked together with a lot of the businesses in the area to put this together, in order to put together some great prizes that, in essence, I have maybe a greater value than the ticket dollar.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, absolutely, yeah, every prize will be definitely worth more than the admission ticket. We've got cash prizes, gift certificates, so definitely, definitely gonna be a good time.
Speaker 1: Now, this is going to be the oc H County fair Grounds at the indoor arena. This is this is so nice, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yes? Yes, So if you're familiar where they throw Calvalcade every year, it's the same location. But they built a big, beautiful indoor arena and that's where we're going to be.
Speaker 1: Now. We have a cowboy amounted shooting event. Tell us a little bit about that.
Speaker 3: Yes, So the Cowboy mounted shooting is during the day on Friday and Saturday. And these are cowboys and cowgirls that are mounted on horses and they go through obstacles in the arena and it's target. They shoot targets and the fastest person to shoot all the targets the most accurately on horseback is the winner.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yes, wow.
Speaker 1: And we've got bull riding, ladies, breakaway, tied down roping, barrel racing. That's something you do. Yes, you still do it?
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely.
Speaker 1: Also Ranch bronc writing star at cripping and team roping and that is going to be Saturday night and Friday night as well at seven thirty. Wow. That's something else.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And kids twelve and under they get in for free at this event. So it's a fun time for the family and it's affordable.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness sake, Well, how do we get our tickets?
Speaker 3: So we have advanced tickets exclusively being sold by the following FFA chapters. We've got Pahuska, Barnstall, Coffeeville, Kansas, and Canny Valley out of Ramona. They're all selling advanced tickets. They're cheaper than at the gate and they're doing that to raise money for their specific chapters.
Speaker 2: So you can get advanced tickets there.
Speaker 1: Now, this is being put together by ticket Place, brand new company from the ground up. This didn't happen overnight, No, this is two years in the incubation period.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, so my entire family, we're a rodeo family, so ticket Place is definitely in the bloodlines of Rodeo and we come up with this concept. We got a patent on the program behind it, and it's just taken ten years to come to fruition and we're going to host our first event being the Rodeo and the mounted Shooting. So it's something that you guys are going to see at a lot of events.
Speaker 1: This is the first time ever in folks, so you don't want to miss this. This is coming up Friday and Saturday, November fifteenth and sixteenth at the Osage County Fairgrounds at the indoor arena. Now, if you get your advanced tickets for the Cowboy mounted shooting thing with daily Friday from noon to five and Saturday from ten am to five pm, it's eight dollars in advance, ten dollars at the gate. The kids under twelve free. Now when you go to the rodeo portion, the advanced tickets are twelve dollars if you wait to get them at the gate, the fifteen but kids are still twelve a hundred and there. We get them from your FFA chapters paul Huska, Barnstall, Copan Coffee, Milk Kansas and also Caney Valley. And we got some great sponsors you probably want to.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, we go put that together.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. So we've got some awesome food trucks coming. We've got stuff that Turkey, Heyday Coffee and Tate's Tater Truck. They will all be there. And the Pahuska Round Up Club is hosting the concession stand on side inside the arena, so great food, lots of options.
Speaker 1: Well, and also it's going to be a great time. Yes, I can't take of a better time to bring the whole family to see something that's so wide, so varied, and a chance for you to kind of be in the thick of things with chances to win. Every time one of the competitors win, you get to win with them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the chances are one and twenty two, so there's lots of chances to win. Yes, And you know, Osage County is going to be a fun time that weekend because the Puhusco Westerns Festivals going on same place right next door. So oh, tons of fun, tons of fun.
Speaker 1: My goodness sakes, it's all happening. Yes, yes, it's the Fairgrounds. I know it, My heaven sakes. This is a wonderful lineup that you got here, and a wonderful set of prices to be given away and a unique way of getting that all taken care of and done. You know, congratulations on pulling this together.
Speaker 2: Thank you were so excited to bring it live to everybody. We're so excited.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping that this is one of those things where we get together every year. Oh yes, and we say it's that time again.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Ticket place is here.
Speaker 1: Ticket plays here annually. That would be so cool.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, we got tons of events scheduled after this one, so you'll just have to follow along.
Speaker 2: We've got a Facebook page.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, ticket plays on at Facebook.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Facebook is just ticket Place, and we will put all of our events upcoming. You know, there's an event coming up after this one. It's the uh Ti Tanner Brandley Invitational bull Riding over there at the endoor.
Speaker 2: We'll be there for that weekend too.
Speaker 1: Wow, we're going to do that. Yep.
Speaker 3: We're going to play the game there, so come over play the game. Yeah, absolutely, yes, sir.
Speaker 1: Oh my having sex. This is great. Ten years in the making. I think you. I think you baked it well.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. We're hoping to get it out there to everybody in little MN. Joy because it's a good time.
Speaker 1: Raylan Barrett is with us here. And once again, if you want to get the advanced tickets, we've got the FFA groups. Where are they?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, Pahusca, Barnsdall, Coffeeville, Kansas, and Caney Valley, Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: All right, and this cowboy mounted shooting thing again, this is this is kind of wild. I don't think I've seen this before.
Speaker 3: No, it's not something that people are really familiar with. I personally have never actually witnessed it live. So I'm super excited about it. I've I can't imagine shooting a gun on a horse at a fast, high speed trying to hit a balloon. So yeah, it's going to be a crazy, wild, fun event.
Speaker 1: Yeah it You know when you think of this, that really sounds like the wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean it'll take you back, you know, to eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, it will.
Speaker 1: Early nineteen hundreds around here.
Speaker 3: And those cowboys and calgos are so skilled. I mean the accuracy of a small balloon and going fast. Yeah, it's going to be I've watched a little bit of it on their Facebook page. They've got some videos on there, and I'm I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Well, this is really going to be fun. And of course, so we've got the writers, we've got the racers, we've got everybody who participates in the rodeo. How many contestants do you think you have?
Speaker 3: So right now we have about we scheduled fifteen contestants for each event, so it should be about two hundred and seventy over the whole weekend.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of horse in the world.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is.
Speaker 1: My gosh, wow, this is going to be spectacular once again. Indoor arena in Pasca. That'll be next weekend indoors, So in case it gets a little bit chilly, you don't have to worry about the wind shill.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Like that. You're going to be in very nice and comfortable surroundings. And of course there's not a bad seat now.
Speaker 3: No, they're all great, yes, yes, and good food. There's gonna be great food there.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you were telling me about the food trucks and you said one of the groups is going to run the concessions today.
Speaker 2: Yes, the Pahasca round Up Club.
Speaker 3: They're going to take care of the concession for us and get some hot, fresh food out for our spectators.
Speaker 1: So well, my goodness sakes, this is wonderful. I'm glad you came over to visit with us today. Thanks for ting us about this exciting event.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I'm super excited about it. Ticket plays rodeo days next weekend, Pahusca indoors.
Speaker 1: Now remember ticket plays because daf is a name you're going to be familiar with going forward. It's going to be pretty much an everyday name. You'll say. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I know ticket Place. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I played the game and I want some free stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah and I had fun too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yep, absolutely, you can't beat that.
Speaker 1: Thank you for being.
Speaker 2: With us, Yes, thanks so much for having me all
Speaker 1: Right, folks, you have been watching and listening to our community connection on K one, the one you drust