Speaker 1: Welcome to Political beat Down, Ben Mysella's Michael Cohen. Look who better to talk to about what went down today than Michael Cohen. I was gonna call you, Cohen and just ask you, how are you doing? What went down? But I figured let's just do it live, so tell us what's going on?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: So let me be clear that I literally just came home and I received a phone call from Ben and all sided.
Speaker 2: You know what happened? What happened? The fireworks, the fireworks? What happened?
Speaker 3: I said, you know what, before I share it with you, I think we should share it with the entire Brigader family. All right, our entire Political Beatdown family. Here's something that was interesting. Political Beatdown actually became a topic at the hearing.
Speaker 2: She wanted to know about my two podcasts.
Speaker 3: Wanted to know how successful they are, how much revenue is determined?
Speaker 2: Do you have advertisers? So I said to her, I.
Speaker 3: Was like, why, what kind of relevance is my podcasts with Ben or on my own? What's the relevance to this case? To which the judge acknowledged and it moved on. But how stupid because they actually know how successful Political Beatdown is how successful patreons it. They're following everything. I wouldn't be shocked if one of the people that's on there is probably them in disguise. But several things happened today. First and foremost, they fell flat and flat on their face as it related to impeaching me, my credibility and so are yes, I acknowledge there are things that I did wrong. I acknowledged it. However, one of the things they tried to do is to impeach me. Where I turn around and I say it on this podcast, I may occulp on television in my books, both disloyal and revenge that I did not commit tax evasion I didn't and the fact that I did not misrepresent anything to the bank in order to determine a he lock. And so we tried to get in the Petrillo sentencing memo that was my lawyer, which the judge truly ignored, and right now that's going to be briefed. So we'll see what happens with it down the road. But it makes no difference because afterwards the judge was asked by one of the attorneys.
Speaker 2: He was asked he was actually they.
Speaker 3: Made a motion in order to dismiss the case a directed verdict, and the judge looked and he was like, what say, he goes, We're making a motion for a directed verdict based on the fact that mister Cohen is a convicted perjurer and that I mean, this is definitely a Trump play out of a playbook. And it fucking fell short, like you can't imagine. They thought they were going to get a directed verdict based upon the fact that they took one line, which is actually not inaccurate though it's it's not clear, but they thought they were gonna get one line out of a five hundred page congressional hearing and use that to impeach my credibility and to get a directed verdict. Not once, but twice they made motions for a directed verdict, to which the judge ultimately said absolutely not, absolutely denied.
Speaker 2: And with that.
Speaker 3: Trump threw his hands up starts yelling like the diaper Donald baby that he is, and you know, oh, I to get my way on to get my way. Thinking that Michael Cohen is the only witness, He's the key witness. The judge turned around said, Michael Cohen may or may not be the key witness. There are many witnesses here. In fact, there's enough documentation already on this case to fill up this courtroom.
Speaker 2: So he goes.
Speaker 3: No, no, and Donald was so fucking angry he picked himself up and he ran out, kicking and screaming, yelling. Literally they thought that by trying to denigrate me, if I tell you and the record comes out, I'm going to do a search. How many times that these fucking lawyers for Donald turned around and called me a perjurer, a convicted felon, a liar. It's got to be in the thousands. Every other word by each and every one of them was fell in liar, convicted liar. You know that I that I that I don't even know when I'm lying because I'm just a liar. Meanwhile, I didn't I didn't lie on this why because I accepted the plea. I took the plea because, as you all know, when I first spoke with the prosecutors of the SDN, Y, yeah, I did I lie to the judge accepted the plea when he said, you know, did you commit this crime? And I said yes, why because if I didn't. In forty eight hours, they were coming to my house with an eighty page indictment that was going to include my wife. I mean, I would fucking lie to God.
Speaker 2: To protect her.
Speaker 3: And the fact that they know this and everybody knew this. It's not like anything I'm saying now is new. I've been saying this since five years ago. So look that got shut down. He freaked out. Now here was the big kepa of the day. And it should have been dual. There should be duality in this. Donald attacked me again on his truth social posts, which he was.
Speaker 2: Warned not to do.
Speaker 3: And at the same time, after I left from the first break, he goes out and he sees all of the cameras, I mean the gaggle there was like four or five hundred, and.
Speaker 2: He can't help himself.
Speaker 3: So he stands in front of the gaggle and he starts to attack the judge and in so doing calling the judge a partisan hack.
Speaker 2: This, that and that's okay.
Speaker 3: The judge doesn't care because the judge doesn't have it as part of the gag order. But what the judge does have as part of the gag order is the it's the law clerk, and he says, I will not permit you to abuse my staff you don't realize that your words can get somebody.
Speaker 2: Hurt or worse killed.
Speaker 3: Put Donald put that guy's fat ass onto the stand and under oath make him explain who the person because he doesn't say her by name or even she, He just says the person next to the judge that, of course is the law clerk. He then turns around and lies why because he's a fucking perjurer himself, the biggest liar on the planet. He goes ahead and he says, I wasn't talking about her, I was talking about Michael Cohen. And so the judge, nobody in the courtroom believed a single thing that was coming out of his mouth, And of course his lawyers start to advocate for him, because they're just sycophantic morons themselves. So all of a sudden, the judge turns around and goes, I don't believe you, and finds him ten thousand dollars and also warns him that one more time if you do it, there's going to be very significant and severe consequences.
Speaker 2: So let's just you know, let's.
Speaker 3: Just all acknowledge that Donald can't keep his mouth shut. He had to try to steal the thunder the spotlight.
Speaker 2: He does it. The worst thing is to put him.
Speaker 3: In front of a camera, because every time he does, he implicates himself on something. And so those are the two big takeaways. I am now finished. I am done. You know, I've met my obligation. I feel very confident in the testimony. I do believe, as I had stated on Redirect, that Donald is like a mob boss. He does not tell you, for example, oh, go in and flight. No, no, he tells you I'm not.
Speaker 2: Worth five and maybe I worth six or eight billion dollars.
Speaker 3: And so go to the YouTube, go to the room and go figure it out. You know what he wants to do. He may not say it specifically. But then again, as I've always said, I've said in the first book Disloyal, I said it in the second book, Revenge. I talk about it on may O Cult, I talk about it here in Political Beatdown. Donald speaks like a mob boss, plain and simple, end of story. And you know what, they hurt themselves with the attempted impeachment of me on everything. It was an absolutely worthless, worthless exercise for them. And you know what, I am more certain today than I have ever been that Donald Trump is going to face very significant accountability.
Speaker 1: You've said afterwards in a very short press conference that you gave that when you saw Donald Trump, when you looked at him, and you've known him for a very long period of time, although you haven't seen him in five years being in a room that he looked like a defeated man. Can you elaborate on what you meant by them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially you know when he went running out of there after their motion for a directed verdict was denied twice, he throws his hands up, he gets all angry. You know, you could you know it's he actually thought that he was going to be Victoria's and he built up up into his head the fact that they were.
Speaker 2: Going to be victorious.
Speaker 3: So I don't know if Salty, if he has the clip, love to show it and then I'll explain a little more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's play that clip. If we got at Salty.
Speaker 2: Would admitted if we won the five.
Speaker 3: And if you.
Speaker 4: What did you make of that coming?
Speaker 3: I mean, when was the last time that you ever saw Trump in front of a microphone? In under five seconds, and listen to the way he's speaking like he ran out of oxygen in his lungs.
Speaker 2: Jug and it's really unfair.
Speaker 3: And ultimately you got you know, you got Eric sit there Patentum on the back. Oh like, hey, don't worry Dad, don't worry dad. You know, yeah, you better start worrying because there's gonna be a real problem here.
Speaker 1: What's your final message? And we're gonna go on Political Beatdown tomorrow. I want to remind everybody as well to you know, support the show. There's no outside investors for the Midas Touch Network or this show. And the way we keep building things like Midas Touch dot com, the way we build out the show is through our Patreon. Go to patreon dot com slash Political Beatdown, p A t R e o N dot com slash Political Beatdown. And we have a bunch of great exclusive features on Patreon. We're gonna now be announcing as well the live Zoom where you could meet Michael Cohen as well. It's one of the great Patreon Let's.
Speaker 2: Get that going. Let's get that going real quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah we will, we will. Let's figure out the exact day to announce that, but we're going to announce that in the next twenty four hours, So make sure everybody joins Patreon dot com slash political beat down. Just kind of finally, Coen, after you completed your testimony, there's obviously a lot more witnesses who are going to be coming, And what's your kind of final message to Donald Trump, the Trumpkins in general, people who are there.
Speaker 3: So this case, according to Judge and Goron, is over December twenty two. And you know, I actually thought I was going to be on for more than two days.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm thankful that I'm not. It's an exhausting experience.
Speaker 3: But as I said before, I am more certain today nothing that they asked me hasn't been asked and answered a dozen times a dozen So what they thought they were getting out of this? How they thought they were going to end up getting a directed verdict? What I mean somewhere along the line, this sea team group of lawyers, these bunch of just fucking assholes, especially this Chris Kai is God damn, He's sitting there attacking me on on a regular basis.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm a serial liar, and so what.
Speaker 3: My fucking uh you know, uh tricks, you know, uh, you know, I'm the I'm the I'm a lying rabbit. I mean, I don't even understand what the hell, he's talking about everything that I say is a lie? Really, I was going to turn around, but I couldn't because of course I'm on the stand. Really, was I lying when I said before Congress that Donald does not beat Malanga, that he never beat her up in an elevator, which was a story, It's not true? Was I lying when I said that I do not believe that the story on the pe tape, the one that took place in Russia in Moscow, is legitimate.
Speaker 2: I think it's a if it's a lie. Was I lying? Then?
Speaker 3: Well about all of the other things that I turned around that nobody seems so?
Speaker 2: I'm look, he's just an asshole? Right? How many times? Four times? He turned around?
Speaker 3: He told us that he uh has tested that he's been before the Supreme Court of the United States. So what Neil Katial has been up like what forty times?
Speaker 2: Big deal? I mean, if that's your practice, that's your practice. Good for you.
Speaker 3: How about this one missed four time Supreme Court? You know, uh, you know, attorney, you lost and you're losing this case and you're losing it miserably because whoever it is that's coming up with the strategy is as big an asshole as you you know, because this isn't even a full beatdown. I can't even give him the two fingers salute. So you know what, fuck it that there you go. That's what you deserve, your stupid asshole, right, keep your fucking opinions in your nastiness to yourself. And why don't you concentrate on trying to create an argument that.
Speaker 2: Could help your client instead?
Speaker 3: Twice the fucking edyt gets twice sanctioned five grand and ten grand and the next one. I won't be surprised if and gore on first. So I don't think he's coming back. That's number one, because he can't help himself.
Speaker 1: You don't think he's even gonna testify, No, no.
Speaker 2: I do not.
Speaker 3: He can't afford to testify. Any question that he refuses to answer becomes major news. And in all fairness, he lies about everything. It's funny that they're deflecting on me. This fucker even lied today to the judge. He lies with impunity. For God's sakes, Google it, my brigaders. Google it and see how many times did he lie to the American people during his four year administration Greater than thirty five thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I lied.
Speaker 3: I said I pled guilty to things I didn't do, like the tax evasion. But I've been saying the same thing literally in this Petrillo sentencing memo. I ask everybody look it up. I mean you could read it, especially pages like fourteen to seventeen. It's spelled out right there. I haven't changed my story, all right, So look, I'm gonna continue to push. I'm going to continue to fight.
Speaker 2: I have more.
Speaker 3: There's as you know, in March, there's the criminal case, the District Attorney of New York case, so I gotta, you know, think about that too. But I will continue to push to ensure that Donald is held accountable because you made him. See me yesterday in front of the gaggle when I say, this is not Michael Cohen versus Donald Trump, or Donald Trump versus Michael Cohen, even if that's what he wants. This is all about holding him accountable, plain and simple, and we brigators. We will hold him accountable. Rest assured, because again I have never been more sure, especially after the testimony that I provided on direct that Donald Trump will be held accountable. And the number is going to be real significant.
Speaker 1: Well, leaven On that note. Tomorrow is our regularly scheduled Political beat Down. We will see everybody there one thirty Pacific for thirty Eastern. Be there for Political beat Down. We will also be doing our usual after shows. Tomorrow we will be announcing when we will be doing our live zoom. I want to thank everybody for watching. Make sure you go to Patreon dot com slash Political Beatdown right now, p A t R e o N dot com slash Political Beatdown. You could message Michael Cohen directly, and you could meet Michael Cohen when we do our zoom chat in the.
Speaker 3: You even notice sometimes I'm like answering people at one o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: I really do answer. I really do have a sleeping problem.
Speaker 1: And it's really I could promise you I give.
Speaker 3: You listen, I'm not lying. I'm telling you it is me. I am the one that's doing it. I give you my word on that one. You know. Let me just say one last thing is I have stated to on other episodes that I am going to be moving the RSS feed away from where it is currently at on Political Beatdown, and I am bringing my RSS feed to the fastest growing network news network that's out there, and I'm referring to the Midas Touch Network.
Speaker 2: I am going to join the.
Speaker 3: Legal Afs, the my Sells Brothers, all of the top rated podcasts. Maya Kulpa is joining Midas Touch Network as the host on the RSS feed starting November one, so keep an eye out for it, make sure that you subscribe to it. They are awesome, Thank you, and I certainly will be seeing our brigaders. I will be seeing especially our Patreon members very very soon live and we're gonna have a open, frank, raw and unfiltered conversation.
Speaker 2: So let's do it, Brigaders.
Speaker 1: Thank you Michael Cohen. It's going to be honored to have you, and it's going to be an honor to have you here with Maya Kulpa as well. And thank you going for your courage and for all that you do for our democracy. That's patreon dot com slash Political Beatdown. Also make sure you hit subscribe right now on our YouTube channel and wherever audio podcasts are available, search Political Beatdown and make sure you subscribe to Political Beatdown on audio as well. Have a great day everyone. Michael Cohen, thank you so much. We'll see you next time on Political Beatdown, shout out to the Midas Mighty