Speaker 1: Okay, we are alive. Hi, this is William Ramsey. Welcome to William Ramsey Investigates on today's show. Have a very very special guest. His name is doctor Jerome Corsi, last name spelled Corsi. I've been a follower and listener of his for many years, and most recently I listened to his book on It was about the GfK assassination, which came out in twenty twenty four. And he's the author of thirty books, so many many books on a variety of different subjects. But today I got something in the mail about some of the articles he's been working on and writing on, and it's about this encrypted algorithm exposing election integrity, vulnerabilities of advanced cryptography in voter roles and things are going on. I've noticed this in the past. We were talking in the pre show about strange things that happened in Brazil and he told me about the same thing happened in Venezuela. And so these are very important issues coming up to this elect Is there something back in this in the back of a lot of these but voting machines And you can find his stuff on Amazon. Also, his website is the Truth Central. You'll see that right here. But also he started a five on one C three and it's called God's five Stones, and you'll see the website here, godsfivestones dot com and its mission statement is to kind of look into these subjects. And he's quoted from Archbeuership Carlo Vagano. People might see that he's often on social media, but you all put links to all of these websites into his books on this show. But I'm delighted to have them, so doctor Jerome, of course, he welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Wayne, great to be with you.
Speaker 1: Thank you awesome. So for people may not have heard you like I've listened to you on so many different other programs. Maybe you can talk a little bit about your background, all of your books, and then what led up to your interest in looking at to this kind of algorithmic mystery.
Speaker 2: Well, I've had a varied career. I have a PhD from Harvard and political science that I got in nineteen seventy two. I spent time in universities. I have had multiple careers in financial services. I became an expert in terrorism. I did a lot of work with figuring out computer programs to predict the outcome of terrorist events. I had top secret clearance and worked with the State Department on hostage survival and other issues. At any rate. Eventually two thousand and four I co authored with John O'Neil Unfit for Command, which was the Swiftboat book Swiptball Veterans speak Out against John Kerry, And that began my career in writing books on politics and economics and also becoming a political commentator. And now my podcast is the Truthcentral dot com. And the current subject I want to talk about today because we're right on the edge of the election, is these algorithms, which is the five oh one C three you refer to, which is God's gods. There's no apostrophe and you spell out five five st O n E s plural godsfivestones dot com and this website is documenting algorithms which are secret codes like cryptography, same as you would do if you want to transmit a military message and you didn't want the other side to know what you were telling your troops to do. So the algorithms that are in the State Board of Election voter registration databases. These are algorithms that are built into the actual databases that we're going to use to vote allow for the criminals who created these algorithms. And by the way, they have to be placed inside the computer on which the state voter registration roles are running. So someone had to have penetrated those computers and embedded a code, which is of course completely illegal, and that code allows for false voters to be created. It's kind of like a marked card scheme. The false voters, the records are created and then hidden in the deck so you can't find them very easily. They look like normal cards, they look like normal voter roles, but when the criminals want to vote them, they've gotten state IDs that are legitimate. That's the key part of the scheme is that even though these voters are created as false voters, they end up with a legitimate state ID, which means they can cast a vote that will be counted and certified. And that's what the Democratic leftist wanted to do. They want to find fictional voters because they don't have enough voters to win ELEC legitimately, and then they want to create them so that they can cheat with voter fraud. They want to do it in a way that's so clever. You can't detect it, and their main scheme is to use the mail in ballots. We've found these. Now, if you take the drop down the states and take a look at the number of states we've found them in Georgia, and there's a tab at the top. These are very complicated schemes. I'll explain them in a minute. But the first tab of the left where it says state you have drops that you see how many states we have. We've we've found these algorithms in a variety.
Speaker 1: Including I'm just.
Speaker 2: Going to get it up in myself here and read the list right off to you. Hold on, I'm gonna put it on my computer.
Speaker 1: I can help Georgia, Arizona, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, in Wisconsin. So far as what I see.
Speaker 2: Yes, and that includes four of the battleground states, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Arizona and Georgia. Those four battleground states we found the algorithm in, and I can explain how the algorithm works. And also the Georgia paper helps me to show you how it can switch votes, as we've actually now caught Georgia's switching votes in the early voting. And if I'm gonna pull up a paper which is Piquette's paper. Andrew Piquette is the computer genius who figured this out. He was working with the New York State group that was looking at voter integrity and he realized Andrew Riquette is a computer genius. He's his specialty is computer graphics.
Speaker 1: He has a.
Speaker 2: PhD from the London School in London on computer graphics and he was able to recognize patterns brilliantly. That's I think his real genius. And the schemes are complicated. Uh, if you if I can square share my screen or I can give you the link here and you can share your screen, whichever you prefer.
Speaker 1: But the link is fine. I mean, is it on your website?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's on my website. It's Andrew Piquettes though, the very first Andrew Piquette. If we say, let's see the one on New York, I want the one from New.
Speaker 1: York les preliminary voter rules reports slideshow one or two.
Speaker 2: I want the paper, the Andrew Piquette paper.
Speaker 1: There you go. Okay, so is the Caesar cipher and stacking the deck in New York State voter rules? Right?
Speaker 2: And that's what it's about. Now, what they do is that they all of these algorithms share some common features. First is that the state does not utilize the voter date of registration to order the records. Okay, we'll see go to page ninety five and this is page ninety five of this paper because it was published in a journal, and this is how it was published in a journal, and what the state. The normal way if you're going to run a legitimate voter registration role is if you come in early, you should get a low voter ID and register you know years ago, you have a lower voter ID number, your identification number. Then if you voted registered more recently, which you should have a higher voter ID number, and that should your number should give some indication of when you started voting in the state when you registered. But by not utilizing that, the criminals can order the data the way they want to order it, according to mathematical formulas. Now I'm going to compare this to a card marking scheme. If you get a deck of cards from the manufacturer, they come wrapped in cellophane usually, and then you open the box and the cards are ordered from the high card high suit to the low card low suit. So if you just stuck your mark cards into the deck, they would be obvious because they'd be the cards out of order, right, So the first thing you gotta do is you gotta shuffle the deck. And that's how these schemes start. So there's a middle column of this page ninety five. If you go to that and the middle column is maybe a little harder to see, you maybe can make it a little bit larger for people to be easier to see. If you can. I'll just narrate it.
Speaker 1: It's a CID ID.
Speaker 2: C ID is the county I D there, we go, yes, the county ID, and they get blurries to get too much enlargement. But you'll see over here these center numbers. You know, you've got three columns and left and three columns in the right. I'm talking about the four columns in the middle. What you do is you take the numbers. So for instance, if you say county number nine gets voter ID twenty million, three hundred eight and five oh seven, well you think the next one will be fiveh eight, But voter number ten in that county is twenty million, three hundred nine thousand and six one eight. In other words, they're adding one thousand and one hundred and eleven voters in between each of the voters in the county. Wow, okay, and those voters come from other counties and other places. Now, I'm going to tell you why they do that, and it's because you know everybody you know who has children. When you talk with your wife about your children, you say, well, for our first child, and everybody you and your wife know who you're talking about. You say, our third child was good in mathematics. Well, again, you don't have to name the third child. You know who the third child was. But when you go to the state, the state says, no, I'm sorry. Your first child is number one, but your second child is number twelve, and your third child is number twenty three. Then your fourth child is number thirty four, your fifth child is forty five, and the next child is fifty six. I don't have fifty six kids. I've got six kids. And they say, well, you know, our records show that these kids are all in your file. Now there is a kid number two through number eleven. They're just not your kids. And by the way, we made up kid three and Kid seven. So you do this because all these kids look alike you can't tell. They've got a name, they've got a birth date, they have an address. Even the ones you made up have a name, an ad birth date, and an address. And again it's a marked card. But since the cards all appear random, if you take a look at the date of registration in this center column, the date it's the registration are all over the board and all scattered. But if you look at the first three columns, which is a sort by the state Board of Education numbers, you can see that every state number is used. In other words, the eleven people who they sorted in between nine and ten came from somewhere and also had state IDs. Okay, But if you look at the last three columns, if that's a sorting by the registration date and now the county IDs, the state IDs are all out of order. Okay, So this is the first step. You've now successfully shuffled the deck and you've entered false cards into the deck. The false cards come from several sources. They can be what we call clones. In other words, they just take your record or somebody's record and make a duplicate. Now you've got two voters and they are at different places in the deck, so they don't look together, and so they each get a separate voter ID number, and in some cases there are voters that have as many as thirty separate IDs numbers.
Speaker 1: Wow wow Okay.
Speaker 2: And then they can also do inactive voters. In other words, if you haven't voted in five years or whatever period of time, you're supposed to be removed from the database. Well, they do that, but then they can put them back in. They can take purged records who are purged for one reason, maybe they moved, maybe they died, and they these purge records are put back into the database and given new numbers because nobody knows they were purged. They look like all the other records. In fact, at one time they were a legitimate record. And by using a purge record, they don't think that that voter is going to vote because the voter hasn't been voting, there's something wrong with that file. So they've got a file that is going to look legitimate because it was once legitimate, right and now sort of back into the data, you don't know that that vote came from the inactive file. Okay. So part of the scheme is the ability to create these voters and then to use them. Now, I'm going to show you a paper from Georgia. In fact, I've got it from you. It's the American Thinker paper, which was about the Georgia which we have found in Georgia the use of the algorithm to create fraudulent votes in early voting. And I think it's pretty interesting how we've done that. I'm going to kind of read a little bit of that to give you the background. Are you following me so far?
Speaker 1: Is this clear? I'm following you. So they've created duplicates, clones. Additional thing, they've scrambled the clear, clearly legible voter rolls, which should be new in American or numerical order, in order to insert these fake things. So somebody access or penetrated those records and scrambled them up, just like you said the dec of cards. So the analogy with the deck of cards that's got shuffled, that's right.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's a it's a very complicated scheme, and it had to have been done surreptitiously, because I don't think most of the perhaps no one are very few in the state Board of Election know that they're there. These algorithms and are used, and I think in Georgia it's more commonly known because I think Georgia is one of the states with more active voter fraud, and I'm sure that's going to become an issue again in a couple of days. But if we take a look at the article, what I say in this article is that we now have proof that the Georgia State Board of Elections creates illegal clone voter IDs in the thousands, capably being activated to create certifiable voters in an election fraud scheme, which is consistent with embedding cryptographer cryptographic codes the State Board of Election voter registration databases and on God's Five Stones. Andrew Piquett has discovered algorithms in New York, Ohio, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Arizona, now Georgia. We published the Georgia just Friday, and algorithms yet to be found in New Jersey, Texas and Hawaii. They have been found there, we just haven't published those reports yet. There's a group of Georgian named the Georgian Nerds. You can find them on x's the GA for Georgia Nerds an the RDS underscore Real ri e a L. They're headed by Kim Brooks. Now, what she has demonstrated is that these clone voter records with different state IDs are copied from an original, authentic of voter ID, and so the voter IDs that they're using involved deceased voters, voters who have moved from the state, voters who are inactive. The state ID numbers of the illegally cloned records are typically removed the Georgia State Board of Election voter registration database once the fraudu vote has been counted.
Speaker 1: Right, so they're cover up right away, So they get gets counted and then the cover up comes in.
Speaker 2: That's right, they removed. So the illegally cloned records appear legitimate until you search a variety of databases and you've got to search, for instance, the database of who voted, and then you've got to go and check the voter histories, which is supposed to be recorded in each voter database, and you've got to check the voter registration list to see if they're there. Okay, So what the Georgia derds have found is over three thousand absentee votes cast by voters who are not in the Georgia State Voard of Election voter registration database. Okay, Now, voting without being registered as a prima facio evidence of election fraud. And what the Georgia nerds found here is that the illegal three thousand absentee votes. They found them by comparing the state Board of Education absentee voter file with the voter history file and with the voter file. Okay, so this is a lot of files. These are three thousand votes that are illegal and should not have been taken, and yet they are removed from the database, so their voter registration number is no longer there. Okay, but yet the vote is counted. So these are clones that were used somehow or other, or or false records that were used, and many of them are shown that they were voted in person, but yet they didn't show up at the voting booth. They were somehow gained the entry, which can be done in the computer, so as they start gaming it in the computer, they don't actually have to show up. In fact, they probably don't mail mail in ballots to these people because of course there's nobody to mail them to, you know, if they've moved or whatever. So but when they want a mail in ballot and they pick a clone, They don't want to send two ballots to that person that would tipot off that person paid attention. But they when they want a second ballot with a separate ID number, they can say in the computer, we request a ballot for this person. Then that ballot can be printed and run through the machine and tabulated, and since the numbers match and they are legitimate state ID, it will count even though that voter is false.
Speaker 1: Follow me, yes, yes, So these are not ballots. These are fake voters that have already been done in this election twenty twenty four, they proved that three thousand r not clones. They're just fraudulent, just fraudulent.
Speaker 2: And we and they continue to find every day new fraudulent record. So you know, we you know, we have a for instance, next paragraph, I say, the Georgia Nerves found a case which in the Georgia Secretary of State had not removed duplicate files as required by the Help America Vote Act, which is two thousand and two federal legislation. But they were created purposefully only after the original voter idea was canceled and removed from the state border election voter registration. Okay, so for instance, what they do is they found someone from South Carolina that had a clone, and the clone voted, but they also found the original record in the the you know, the purged records, so they had a certain Purge records for the original record. They voted the clone, and then they took the clone out of the daily base, put the original record back, and they voted the original record. So and they could either then take the original record out or leave it in place. But the point was they got if they left it in place, it was because you know, it probably didn't come from the purge records. If it came from the Purge records, they'd probably put it back in the Purge records. Okay, wouldn't be in the voter database any longer if they left it, because it was, you know, one that was maybe a moved out of state as it was here. They didn't think the voter out of state was going to check to see if they were still in the Georgia State Board of Election voter role, So just leave it. But the point is, the clone voter showed up in the voter history file is having voted, and so therefore they and the voter showed up as having voted. So even though the voter is now in South Carolina, they believe, well, then that voter voted twice. Well it shouldn't voted at all, and the voter probably knows nothing about it.
Speaker 1: Right, right, So somebody's tinkering with the database. It's incredible. But they're showing that to the public or wherever the people help America Vote Act monitors that they're purging them and then they re put them back into the system as clones or something and then double vote. So that's what they found, that's like, and then they can cover it up after the election. They can just re cleanse the database and like precisely.
Speaker 2: And and so you've got to be what these people in Georgia did is they kind of brilliantly it's detective or because they figured out how to take one database, which is who's voted. So the states say, here are the people who voted, and then they start looking at the voter histories for those people and they see that, you know, those people did vote or didn't vote however whatever it's shown in you know, but at least they can they know, you know, the first of all, they they identify the voter. They look at the voter history. Then they're looking at the database. Now when the person shows that they voted, and you've got a record that they voted both in that they in the early voting record, it puts their name and their user ID, and then you look at that user name and that ID, and that voter record shows that that voter voted. It's got two confirmations they voted, but yet they're not in the active voter database. So they've been removed, okay. And here they found that there were fifty thousand records that were restored into the active database of inactive voters. A inactive voters, they were just put back into the database as if they were active. Okay. And so you know, Georgia law requires that the voters failed to vote and for whom there's been no contact in five years must be placed in the inactive voter list. Okay, A voter is removed for the inactive list if there's no contact in the subsequent two November general elections. That the law in Georgia requires that voter be gotten rid of that record is now just you know, it erased. But instead of erasing them, Georgia keeps them and then they put them back in the active voters when they need them. It's okay.
Speaker 1: So it's happening. So the election is being stolen as we as we sit here and watch. Supposedly tomorrow is the date. Yes, it's already being done. So this is just Georgia, right, swing state? How what was? How? What did Trump lose Georgia by?
Speaker 2: In very few votes? I mean the losses were in the range of ten than or twenty thousand. I mean, you know, and the pattern of this, there are patterns to it. They're pretty apparent. You know. The voter that, like Kamala Harris, is not doing very well in the early voting, where usually the Democrats control the early voting. This year, the Republicans got out and said vote early also, so the voters are out there voting early. And that's showing the Democrats don't have much of a lead, if they have any. Okay, And so now what will happen is that if the Trump voters continue with strong turnout tomorrow, then what Georgia will start doing is voting more of the clones.
Speaker 1: Right, So they'll just respond in the database.
Speaker 2: Yeah, incredible, and there'll be a lag You'll say, you'll see that Kamala suddenly starts surging, she suddenly starts doing well. Okay, now if they get overwhelmed like they did in twenty twenty, they're going to have to stop the vote. And then in the morning they come in with a tenth thousand ballots or one hundred thousand ballots and they're ninety percent for Kamala. Now, one of the points is, since we've found these schemes and we know now how they do it, because he's not just enough to make up votes. You've got to make up votes that can be certifiable, right, so you have to get your false votes current state IDs that are legitimate.
Speaker 1: So somebody outside of the voting thing is getting IDs from that state government. Right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean this could be done a couple different ways. I mean you could, first of all, let's say this is a CIA operation. Because these algorithms are very costly. They're very expensive, they're very difficult to implement. They require expertise. Because I showed you earlier you've got to use all the files even though you're doing this big scramble game. Well, just keeping that straight. It requires pretty sophisticated computer programming and it's an intricate operation. Then, so inserting the database is complicated, and then actually pulling off these frauds is complicated because you have to have access to the PERG file, you have to put it back in, you have to know where that is, and then you want to be able to remove that. You have to be able to vote some of them, and you got to know where they are because you want to remove them too. And if you're trying to double vote, you know, then you've got you've got active files that are in the role probably and you may leave them there, you've got to remove them, go to decide what you're going to do with them. So this could be done remotely, but whoever is doing this fraud has access to the state computer.
Speaker 1: Right which they're not supposed to write.
Speaker 2: That's no, I mean, that's completely illegal. And just as putting a code inside the database is completely illegal, this doesn't make it easier to use. It makes it more complicated. The only perpose of this code is to create false votes and devote them as certifiable votes. And so if you get a you know, I run a paragraph by saying Georgia in effect has two voter registration databases, one legal and the other illegal. But maintaining a double voter registration risks detention. So the system of cryptographic code algorithms has to be embedded in the state Board of Election computers to allow the criminals operating the illegal voting the ability to hide the illegally created votes until needed, and then retrieval of the hidden votes for you demands a cryptographic scheme of intelligence agency complexity because the algorithms that hiddenly illegal votes must be reversed to find them for use. When you send your code, you know, a commander sending an order to a military unit in the field, he's got to code that message and then when the unit receives it, so he's got to decode it. So I've got to be able to code it to hide my message by voter, my illegal voter, and then I've got to be able to reverse the code to find them and use them, and they use the code to put them back or I get rid of.
Speaker 1: It, then hide them again. Yeah, so bring them to the front, record them, then hide them again. So it's really complex. So it requires some kind of actor with the sophistication the ability to do to complex complex thinking and actively do it in real time. Like according to day after day I was leading up to the election and after it. So who's able to do that, right, Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean I think the CIA is probably what we know, have been interfering in elections worldwide for decades, probably since it was created, and they've got this. I'm sure they could easily create a unit in the CIA whose job would be to encrypt the state boards of election and be able to control them so that the outcome would be whoever the intelligence agency wanted to win. And right now, I think the Democratic Party has moved from being a nineteen fifties it was a liberal party. There were liberals who truly, for instance, didn't like racial injustice. They wanted equality of rights, they didn't want a quality of outcomes, they wanted equality of rights. And that was Martin Luther King. So there was a legitimate basis to the Democratic Party within the framework of the constitution. But I think now the Democratic Party has become a communist party. I think we should quit calling it the Democratic Party and we should call it the Communist Party. And I think they're very close to becoming a treason his party because it does seems to me that now the Democrats, state by state and nationally. Every voter regulation they want implemented is one that would make cheating easier, destroy the integrity of voting.
Speaker 1: Carland Favarrito in Georgia calls it the war against election integrity. So I mean or again, like the norm is that you want it to be clear, effect ive, everybody trusts it. Now you can't trust it, and the whole society is going to crumble because nobody will believe the person who running actually won. Which is so the tie between the so called the fishial I won't even call them elected in the public is there's no tie, because that's what the voting is supposed to do.
Speaker 2: Right exactly. And you know, voting is fundamental to our rights. It's the cornerstone of our rights. And this is the it's sank or sanct under the fourteenth Amendment, our franchise rights. And so therefore, if the Democrats are trying to undermine our franchise rights, they're trying to undermine the Constitution. And that's treason. Yeah, So I think there's not only criminal acts being committed here. I think these acts amount of treason, and I think we should start looking for criminal prosecutions that reach that level. And treason is a capital crime.
Speaker 1: It's treason us to do the stamp. They have to find out who's putting these algorithms in there. How is this being Why isn't somebody from a database expert categorically just monitoring who's coming and going from these things. They've they've proven since the last election that these machines can be accessed through the Internet. And something they lie, They lie about everything. The line said they didn't hook them up to the internet, and then they were on the internet. So it's a joke. And I reason, well, the only reason we have these these machines, doctor CORSEI is for fraud. That's why they're there. It's black box voting.
Speaker 2: Well, and what we the point is, there's probably been election fraud since the first election. People are thinking about cheating elections and winning, but not on this. And if we had access to the computers with an intent to do in legitimate law enforcement. Now now our Department of Justice has also become, you know, a communist Department of Justice. They're like the KGB, you know, they're out to enforce, out to make sure that the white supremacists are the Catholics who like the Latin mass. You know, the average age of that is probably sixty five to eighty. Those are the real criminals of this society, according to the Department of Justice. Incredible, and so what I'm saying here is that the last sentence of this is that election part of the magnitude that the Georgian nerds have been covered demands criminal charges that might actually reach state and federal officials who knowingly advanced schemes to deny citizens of their Fourteenth Amendment franchase rights and manipulate elections that amount to nothing more than a treason as coupdetap Okay. So this is serious business. This is not and I think one of the ways we're gonna stop it is not only to expose it, which Andrew Piquett has done a great job of with the algorithms in all these states, but not only to expose it, but to explain to people the patterns so when it starts happening, you can suspect it and then you can do something about it. Okay. Now, one of the solutions to this that we have, and I've been actively proposing this, there's a recent court decision and I'll pull it up here on a copy of it here. The court decision is it's called American Encore the Adrian Fontes American encore E n c O RI versus Adrian A d r I A and Fonte's f O n Tees Fontest. Fontest was the Secretary of State in Arizona. It still is.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: This is a two thousand and two case that was in the US District Court, the District of Arizona. This is a federal case. Federal it's not a state case, which means that it has a more presidential impact because if it's a federal case, it's going to proceed and supposedly inform state decisions. Now, in twenty twenty two, the midterm election, the county county co chiefs and Arizona refused to certify the election because they thought the machines were switching votes and they want to a handcount of the ballots, and Fonte said, no, you can't do that. So Coachi's county refused to certify the election. Now, Fantes had written an election procedure or manual which governed the administration of elections in Arizona. And what he did is he did a provision that said if a county does not canvas by a deadline. Canvas means certify. Then he can canvass the other counties and report the state is certified without Cochise County. Now what the district court did, It was Judge Michael Liberti l I b U rd I, who, by the way, had spent time and very well known in the Arizona State legislature. Judge Liberty ruled that this was unconstitutional because it disenfranchised the voters in Cochies County. Their votes didn't count, okay, And he wrote in the opinion, the right to vote is fundamental, and he quoted a nineteen sixty six case quote a state law practice that unduly burdens or restricts the fundamental right to vote violates equal protection clause of the fourteenth Amendment. And so plaintiffs argue that the playing terms of the canvas provision require the secretary to nullify a county's vote of the county Board of Supervisors fails to timely canvas. So courts have routinely recognized that disenfranchisement is a severe burden on the right to vote. And he quoted another case from twenty sixteen said, if disenfranchising thousands of eligible voters does not amount to a severe burden on the right to vote, then this court is at a loss as to what does. Now this court case empowers the supervisors in any county to say we will not certify this election because we suspect fraud. Okay, that's an important power. Now, it's going to take a supervisor with some courage, because they're gonna be threatened if they do this, and they'll probably face death up threats, and they're gonna have to be willing to have their lives at risk by saying there's fraud here and I won't certify a fraud. Okay, But if they do that, then one of the remedies is before the case the state is certified, we can do investigations. Now, if we say we want to start investigating the mail in ballots, there's a number of things we can do. We can start, first of all, saying, do the signatures on the mail in ballots match the signatures on the registration cards. They're supposed to match, well, in many cases they're not going to match. Is the signal mature on the on the out cover the cover sheet the same as the voter Well, in many cases they're not, because that person might have been voting, harvesting and voting for four hundred or four thousand people you don't know. On Pennsylvania, there were twenty three hundred mail in ballots that were delivered to a county that the same person signed them all as the voter basically did all those signatures, and the handwriting was found to be the same. Now you can also see if the ballots were folded or if they show any signs of having been postmarked, because if they're you know, fraudulently voted, they may just have been printed in the machine and run through the tabulating machine. But you're not going to mail a ballot out to somebody who doesn't exist. Wouldn't do any good, okay, So, and you're certainly not going to be mailing two or three or twenty ballots somebody who doesn't know they have twenty ballots in the state, didn't know they were cloned, okay, you know, maybe lived in a different state like this South Carolina example. You can also go out and take a sample of the mail in ballots and see if those people actually exist at those addresses and whether they have a right to vote. In many cases, these mail in ballots are being requested by people go out, they're paid to get four hundred or you know more people to sign for register me. So they go to homeless camps and register everybody who pay them something so they get drugs and register their address as a fire station. Okay. And and if Kamala gets eighty percent of the mail in votes, and you say, you know, we're finding that fifty percent of the votes that were cast, we're gonna eliminate fifty of the mail and votes are going to just be thrown away. Well, you know, so then amounts to ten thousand votes. We'll say Kamala is getting eighty percent of the mail and votes, so we're gonna take eight thousand votes away from Kamala and two thousand votes away from Trump because we're going to presume that that eighty percent held for the ones that were fraudulent. So again, there are remedies here if but once the election is certified, that's when courts won't hear the case because it was the job of the supervisors to have checked out these issues. And what the Democrats are doing is either picking supervisors who will rubber stamp things, not ask hard questions or afraid to ask hard questions and we'll just go with the flow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're frontloaded. They're front loaded in for the election. I mean, it's the same thing. I mean even Biden admitted, he said we have the most effisticated voot or fraud operation. He admits things in his demented state or dementia state. So I think that was right. So all these states have front loaded assets to ensure that the Democrats win, and they're probably going to try to do it again or they are doing it again, right according.
Speaker 2: To well, they are doing it again because we found the algorithms. And now with Georgia, we have a group that's actually gone in and produced the votes.
Speaker 1: We have.
Speaker 2: Now we can show you the votes that were fraudulent. What we don't know is who did it, you know. And I also think that in these schemes there have to be people within the state board of Election who are handling the ballots, who know what's going on, and I mean, you know, and wanted to happen. They don't realize the committing crimes, you know, they think this is just their job. Boards. You know, politics is like war. Anything is fair you do to get away with it. Well, it's just not the case. In fact, there are some very serious laws here, and there are pelonies and as I say, even potential with treason here. And you know, you just can't act as if it aren't we clever.
Speaker 1: And this could be the end of the republic. I mean, if the wrong person gets in, it's not I mean the public is kind of hanging by a thread to this, so to speak. But like you get the wrong person in who doesn't deserve there there's no validated vote, Like how are you supposed to hold on? How is your power legitimate in any way, shape or form. This intro paragraph to this lawsuit American Encore versus Fontees is something else because the judge rights, Given the widespread controversy surrounding elections, one would hope the last people responsible for disenfranchising voters and suppressing speech would be the very election officials tasked with ensuring fair and accurate elections. But according to plaintiffs, that is precisely the case here.
Speaker 2: And they proved it. Yeah, and you know that this whole just disregarding a coach's county, Well, we don't need coach if they if you're not going to come along with the steal, then we don't.
Speaker 1: Need you, right, That was their way around it. This is just published.
Speaker 2: September twenty seventh. It's a very recent decision. And again, what what I think is happening is people are learning, I would hope, how to file better cases. I mean, these cases that are filed to show a past election was stolen are very problematic. You know, I would when Sidney Kraken said she had the Kraken you know she could well, you know, if she couldn't prove all those cases were fraudulent, you know, if there wasn't another explanation for some of them, she was in trouble. It's the same with you know, Michael Lindell who was saying that the dominion machines are switching votes, Well, there are legitimate reasons why machines switch votes during elections. I mean, you have no idea how haphazard it is with this data coming into you from precincts all over the country and not with consistent reporting rules or habits. I mean, some of them report when they're fifty percent counted. Some report won't report until they're entirely counted, and you know, the numbers change and they can change. Legitimately, you're trying to get the correct numbers. So it's not prime of facia evidence that because the numbers can change in the computers, that they are fraudulent and so therefore dominion gets, you know, to have a massive defamation case depending upon how Mike Lindell argues it. And typically these people have engaged in hyperbole exaggerating what they can prove. What I'm saying here is that the algorithms can be shown to exist. Now we've got people like the Georgia nerds who are showing them being used. But I'm saying these algorithms have been in some of this state since two thousand and four. In the other states is two thousand and seven. I want to know how many people in the US Congress and in the US Senate were elected by algorithms rather than voters. I don't know, right, that's a good question, but you know, I mean, we have a lot of Democrats in Congress, and I'm not sure the Democrats have been that popular. Somehow, the Democrats don't seem to be, you know, the party of the people anymore. They seem to be this extreme, you know, woke fringe engaging in a very bizarre combination of neo Marxism, and I wrote a book on the truth on Neo Marxism, cultural Maoism, and anarchy. You know, these postmodern neo Marxists who you get agent mal political correctness, and so therefore you've got a you know, a very politicized democratic party that typically only appeals to a small percentage of voters. Yet they threatened to hold the majority of the House representatives, including in this current election.
Speaker 1: Don't you think the whole fifty to fifty kind of close thing is one big phantom as well, not just phantom voters, but these phantom polls, Like these polls are dodgy, is all all? Hell? I mean, they're they're fake. I think what's what's Kamala's real popularity? It's that they keep saying it's like flipping around. I think it's like she never was popular in her own party, right, they like anointed her as a presidential contender without like, you know, a party vote. It's incredible. So I don't think she's that popular. I don't think that. I think that our popularity is fake. It's fake as some of these phantom clone voters and well, you're right.
Speaker 2: If the intelligence agencies, if I'm writing the intelligence agencies are beginning to run this. I think they're doing it worldwide because I think there's just too many elections that are showing up. You know, the European election. The there's two ballots. First ballot the Conservatives do very well. Then second ballot they say, well, left one because the left woke up and it's surged. And I call up in France and Italy and say, are the people voting that is there a surge and voters showing up? No, doctor COURSI, there's no voters at the polls. The surge is happening in the machines.
Speaker 1: Okay, And so much like the algorithm in Brazil, right, you can see it just like slowly move a Bolson arrow. I forgot the other guy who's up against but it's like at the end, you know, it just mysteriously had the surge and that put him over the top.
Speaker 2: Well, I wrote an article on an American thinker. And by the way, God's Five Stones is where we have all of this information archived, and I thank everybody who's given us donations, and it's completely we're operating. It's on donations, and I think we're going to We're going to continue this afterwards because I'm going to try to get these algorithms fully exposed and out of these databases and we show people how the cheating is being done, so it's no longer. And I'm not saying that, you know, not saying anybody is criminal, not saying any election is stolen. I'm just saying the algorithm shouldn't be there. Who put them there, We know how long they've been used, how often they've been used, and who's doing it. And I want to know if if this vote switching is done with an intention now to benefit Kamala. And so I'm asking questions. I'm not making accusations, but important. It's very important because from a legal point of view, I have a right to ask questions. And you know, if I start making allegations and pointing fingers at people or states, even I have to have proof. And until there's forensic work done here, George is getting George is getting proof. But again, but again that's going to take a lot of forensic work to really root this out. And you know this is going to take time and money to get it done. Now, what I questioned is whether or not the intelligence agencies are aiming to run another article on American Thinker. But doing articles American Thinker and Gateway Pundit and also on my website, Thetruthcentral dot com. But the Gods five stones dot com is where you can find all the papers. There's a video archive with a tremendous number of videos on it. This video will go on that archive as soon as I get the file. Now I'm asking the question of because you see, when when you have the algorithms in these computers, I could say I was the criminal running this. I'm political scientist. I understand elections. I'm been dealing with election data since the nineteen sixties when I was undergraduated Case Western Reserve. Political science professors used to get contracts to call elections of the television stations. That I would go down to WJWTV and on Euclid Avenue in Cleveland, Ohio with political science professors and we would call the elections. That I would sit there and do the analytics. This candidate needs so many votes in this precinct in order to be ahead, or if they don't get them, they're behind. So what I'm asking is the following. If I had this system, I could say, okay, you know, should our candidate, the one we want to win, win by one percent, three percent or more? Should they lead throughout the day or do you want to surge later in the voting, or do you want us to stop the voting. We'll bring in the ballots in the morning. Just tell me how you want the election to look, and I'll pull out my clones and make it look that way, okay, because I can cast these certifiable fraudulent votes as needed and when needed. And then I also go into the fact that Klaus Schwab for instand the World Economic Forum, has said recently said this in twenty seventeen, So the suggestive voters are becoming obsolete. But since the next step could be to go into prescriptive space, which means you do not even have to have elections anymore, because you can always predict what the voters are going to do, and you can say, you know, why do we need elections because we know what the results are going to be, So why not just run a simulation of the election, and if you don't like the outcome of the election, throw the votes away and abstitute your simulation. Who would know the difference?
Speaker 1: Right, it's incredible. You mentioned dystopia. It's total dystopia. And the other thing is that you think that it's real. So it's like a huge Truman Yeah, Truman show mind ConTroll thing, like, oh, I guess it was real. I don't know. And so the cover up is part of it too, right, so they can create the votes and then take them back out so that you'll see no proof that that's what happens. So it's incredible. Well, I just want to read a comment because Denver rates for the two thousand and four election Ohio swung to Bush when the Ohio count was tabulated in Chattanooga, Tennessee, and a small business nobody remembers named smart tech totally compartmentalized. Did they even know what they were doing? Probably not.
Speaker 2: Well, again, you know, there's a lot of potential here, a lot of potential for these algorithms to be used by either side or if the intelligence agencies are the one deciding they pick which candidates they want to use it for now, I think I think right now the intelligence agencies are aligned with the aligned with the Democrats, and I think they both want to destroy America.
Speaker 1: Look all the people who support a Kamala. It's like like old state, like you know that people jump jump party lines, right. I think uh Cheney for sure supporting her. So some very odd characters popping in, So maybe that support is showing I'm supporting you with this wave. Right. Perhaps that's speculation, but some of his people know how to pull the string, so to speak, behind things. And before I forget, people go to doctor Corsi's Twitter and follow him for me, if you can all go to Twitter, I'll put a link to his Twitter. I want to see if he's shadow band, so I'd like to see his Twitter followers go over five thousand. I'm sure that is.
Speaker 2: I'm completely shadow band on x on Twitter, I mean on Twitter, I mean on YouTube, on YouTube, shadow band, shadow band all over the place. But on YouTube, they they restrained the number of I can get. I've got more on YouTube because it's been historical. I've had that for a long time, that account. But every two or three days they give me, you know, they give me another take down a video and you'll give you a bad mark and take you off for ten days and then threaten to give you three strikes and take you out altogether.
Speaker 1: On my third or fourth YouTube account. I don't even know some of the I mean they destroyed like ten years of my work too, like I had this old account. So it's really a shame. It's not just censorship, it's literal like memory hole stuff.
Speaker 2: So yeah, they want it gone permanently. I mean, if you right now use Google and just type in climate change, you'll get twenty pages of ip c C, you know, the Governmental Panel on Climate Change propaganda from the UN. Climate change is real. It's a horrible problem. We've got to take all these drastic steps, all of which is nonsense, total nonsense, total nonsense. But yet that's the narrative that the left wants to utilize to destroy America. Well, you know, the the intelligence agencies have also, I think never been I wrote a book earlier this year in the assassination John F. Kennedy. I'm it's quite clear from the X rays. Doctor Mantick has been doing thirty years of work on the X rays. He's a radiation oncologist with the PhD and physics, you know, genius when it comes to X rays. He's took a dense autometer into the three JFK skull X rays that are extant in the archives, and he demonstrated all three have been altered forged to mask evidence frontal shots. And there's two frontal shots clear you know. One hit Jack Kennedy in the templar bone by the right ear and blew out the back of his head, right back of his head, and the other hit it at the hairline above his right eye, and you can see the bullet break up inside his skull and the largest fragments at the back and it didn't exit. So that's clearly a frontal shot. The evidence in the X rays have been there for sixty one years, and the you know, and the CIA knew his frontal shots because the shot that hit Jack Kennedy the templar bone, and it occurred a frame twenty, you could see the side of Jack Kennedy's head explode. He's thrown back violently to the left and Clint Hill, who's a Secret Service agent, climbing in the back of the Jack. The limousine, the presidential limousine on the left, gets splattered with JFK's blood and gore, as does the motorcycle cop behind him. And that's a shot for the grassy Knoll they knew it. So again the lying starts as soon as the assassination is done.
Speaker 1: Right, it's still resonating today, Like I mean, you say the attempt on Trump right July, so.
Speaker 2: Well it's going and the CIA, you know, has been in control, and as I say, I think their determination now is to go to this new world order. And the Dallas brothers, the Dallas brothers under Eisenhower, John Foster Dobbs was Secretary of State and Allan Dallas was the head of the CIA, Well, the State Department today is just the political action arm of the CIA, and News maybe are just the you know, the mockingbird press of the CIA. And so therefore you can see the algorithms being programmed into the narrative. So Biden obviously can't be the candidate, because Biden is so manally deficient after the first debate with Trump that nobody's going to believe he can beat pull even so, you know, they pulled coutetan get rid of Biden and then picked Kamalaw who doesn't win a single primary. There's no real vote to her to have her be vice president, vote to be the president chill candidate. But yet they can say, oh, but her polls are doing so well, look, her polls are pulling even they're fake, just like they're doing today right now. Well her post, she's leading in some poll they said she had a forty eight to forty four percent lead in Iowa. Well, you know, some people studied that poll. They out found that it was oversampled for liberal white women on you know, who were traditional liberals older, and the legitimate polls show Trumps I had ten points in Iowa.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, the poles are propaganda. No, they're part of the propaganda apparatus. There's no question about it. People don't doubt it at all. They're almost all fixed. Well, they're not reliable anyway, because who answers it right.
Speaker 2: They're only set up to make the steel look credible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, they're fake. There anybody who like relies on poles is doing a disservice. And there's major journalists which makes me question their authenticity and integrity promoting these poles. So you kind of wonder who's pulling the strings for them. And you mentioned KU data. How many coup deytas have we had in United Well that's a good.
Speaker 2: Question, I mean, that's good. You know, why do buildings that were not hit by the airplanes in nine to eleven, Building seven, Why does it come down?
Speaker 1: Why did that? Why is it not reported and not reported?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What about nineteen ninety one we invade Iraq because Colin Paul tells the UN Solomon saying has weapons of mass destruction. We don't find any weapons of mass destruction. Okay, So we have a bad pandemic that is declared a global lockdown, and the vaccine that doesn't prevent you from getting the virus veact Fauci I think has had it three times. But the vaccine might kill you, right, And so therefore, how much has the CIA been running? How much of a Truman show?
Speaker 1: We've been living in the You know, they want.
Speaker 2: Perpetual wars, bankrupting the United States. They're destroying our currency, doing inflation that ruins the middle class. And before World War Two, the Dulles brothers, together with Prescott Bush and Brown brothers Harriman were funding Hitler. They've always liked this self appointed little elite and the multinational corporations ruling everybody as the transhumanists and all the rest of us are not needed. So again, you know, I questioned whether the whether the CIA has been treason US since at least it killed Jack Kennedy and covered it up. And I don't think the current elections are any different. If these algorithms had to be put there by somebody, and every one of these algorithms and all these states. The algorithms very depending upon the mathematical formulas, and there's variations in them, but they're all designed the same way to do the same thing, create false votes that can be hidden and voted with sort of viable numbers. So you know, this is a We've uncovered a massive scheme that is international and it's now been exposed and so therefore, depending the the only you know, final solution to this is if the Trump vote is so overwhelming that they can't get a way with cheating because it would be just too obvious.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And then it's like it's a disaster. If people don't trust the government of the validity of people in power, it's gonna it's like a civil war status or sub civil war. Something strange will happen because people will be like, well, why am I paying taxis you guys stole it? You're criminals? So I mean it's we're not in a great shape. I mean, it's incredible. So this is different than twenty twenty in that people are finding this algorithm and the change before it happened right before the election happened. So this is different. There's evidence there's a lot more eyeballs too, like people are anticipating this. So a lot of a lot of different structures.
Speaker 2: Well, I say, it's kind of like a magician's trick. A magician's trick works because of misdirection and you're watching the wrong thing. But as soon as you've learned how the trick is done, that the you know, the rabbit is pulled out of the magician's coat, not out of the hat, you know, and you really know how the rabbit appears to be in the hat or gets there, you realize that the trick is uninteresting because you're down and see how it's done. Well, once you see how this, the algorithms permit false votes to be created, how they probably you know, put in the database, retrieve, voted, and eliminated. You know you've got the modus operandi, and so you know what you're looking for, you know where to find it and when when you know Piquet finds an algorithm in the database. Well, the States say, well, I don't know whether that is operational.
Speaker 1: Well, excuse me that.
Speaker 2: The data the algorithm ordered how your voters got from number one to number whatever, and so it was used without your knowing it in order to prepare the cards or mark card and then to create them and hide them. So what do you mean you don't know if we operation or used. And by the way, the fact that it's there, we can show you just like that. We started out placing one eleven units between you and the next one. That's that's how it's ordered. And so you know, you might not like your clitting in geometry, but you can't deny that the Pythagorean theorem works. It's mathematics. It works.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, it's incredible, amazing work, and I appreciate you coming on the show. Where's the best place for people to find I'll put a link to your website, but also your books. Some don't even pop up on Google Google. I like Google lag now to call Google. I couldn't find typing the title of your book, your newest book on JFK in there and it didn't pop up. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Well, the amount of censorship is enormous, and fighting the battle when we're censored as hard as we are, it makes it a lot harder to win. But yet shows like yours help us to get the word out, and I'm doing as many of these shows as I can. I don't think we're going to be I don't think this is going to be over tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think November fifth is the end of this. I think we've got a continuing battle, and I don't know what the I know. This structure of voting is so messed up that I don't know that it can be fixed. I think we're gonna have to come up with something fundamentally different in order to preserve the fact that you have a unique voter ID that cannot be compromised, and that's not going to be easy.
Speaker 1: India has a paper vote. They count at one point two billion people all in one day, so it can be done well. I mean.
Speaker 2: And also there are credit card systems that work. If you miss a credit card payment, you're going to find out about it right away, if you you know, if you are the airlines assign everybody's seats and everything's done by a computer system, and you don't very rarely get double the signing of a seat and everything's done through your cell phone. It's accurate and it works, so.
Speaker 1: It can be done right. The voter system is designed for fraud. There's no doubt. It is designed designed to for be to be fraudulent. That's right. I mean that goes back to your theme, coup de talk. How many people, how many people in converse and or even state government, how many people deserve to be there? Kamala Harrison or I think it was her Attorney general of California election did the same thing. They've counted the votes for three or four days after the vote, and she magically won by like three or four thousand votes. Could it happen again, Sure.
Speaker 2: But again, if that happens now, people are alerted to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And when it happened back then in twenty twenty, you know they're making argument this was all legitimate, and they closed the poll watchers that kept them out. They brought these ballots in the middle of the night. They said, steam pipes broke. I mean, they did all kinds of.
Speaker 1: Things to cover the windows. What are you hiding?
Speaker 2: I think I don't think it's going to be as easy to do those things this time. And if the vote is overwhelming, if the turnout is massive, As a political scientist, the polls are really not The polls may tell you how many voters are affected by which issues, but you don't know those people are really going to vote. And the turnout is the finest final litmus test of election. So from a political science point of view, turnout determines elections, not polls.
Speaker 1: Right amen, We will put links to all your materials and I will put this out right away. And where's the best place for people to reach you or contact you if they have any further.
Speaker 2: Questions, Well, godsfivestones dot com is the best. I even put one of my emails up there. I'll write at the top of the website so people can and do comment to me. And so they're God's five Stones. And we do appreciate the donations, and please continue to donate. We're going to continue this operation going until we get a legitimate election result and hopefully solve this problem of getting these algorithms out of the State Board of Election databases.
Speaker 1: And there's tons of archives here. You've got video archives, podcast writings, Roles analysis of the states that we mentioned earlier mission statements, so tons of information there, so people go check out God's five Stones. And the guest today was doctor Jerome.
Speaker 2: Of course you thank you so much for your time, my great pleasure.
Speaker 1: Thank your stay there there