Speaker 1: Get ready Thursday, April three, twenty twenty five. Allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, this the Ocelly effect. You listening there, If you're hearing me live just on a Thursday, Thorsday, that is just after eight pm Eastern time, then yeah, you're hearing me live, but most likely you're catching the podcast whatever it may or may not be, as it is, as it was and as it shall be here on a Thursday or Thursday. Anyway, not much happening guest wise this week. But I figured i'd bring you a couple of interesting things or points of interest or whatever, quick note according to the Daily Mail. And I will drop this particular story in the live Chatroommetochelli dot com, which you can always go back and roll back later if you like, or check with the show notes at some point I do put those in there for you guys. Anyways, Yeah, show notes and all that. I'll give you one of the articles I'm reading from Daily Mail. Here we go. Now. A couple of years ago, everybody was telling me the different things I should do, et cetera, et cetera with banking with my money, move away from PayPal, whatever. But you know everybody was using Zel to send money between their bank accounts. I don't have a bank account anymore. Anyway. Zell, used by one hundred and fifty million, shuts down its app Okay, so Chase Bank to restrict key online feature used by millions because it was a New York Chase based app. Okay New York Chase Bank based app Anyway, one of the biggest names in digital banking, has officially shut down its app, sending millions scrambling to make sure they have a way of sending money. Zell, which has one hundred and fifty million customers in the US, will no longer allow users to make payments through their standalone app. The company initially warned users that their app was shutting down its payment services on October thirty first, twenty twenty four, and on Tuesday, the change went into effect. Although millions of Americans used Zell to pay their rent, pay bills, and send money to friends and family, the company noted that only two percent of these transactions take place on the standalone app itself. The vast majority of users actually access Zel through their bank, which led the digital payment giant to decide it was time to cut their app. Zell launched the twenty seventeen launched in twenty seventeen with the backing of thirty banks operating in the US, including Bank of America, JP, Morgan Chase, and Wells Fargo. Okay, look, here's the thing. It's just the app, first of all. And if you don't use the zel app, you don't need access to it. You're fine. But just like an anything, none of these digital services, alleged things that are supposed to exist, they never stick around that long. Nothing in the tech space does. That's just part of the reality of the reality. Okay, so Zell's app is gonna go away. And besides that, it was just a cooperative little venture so they could figure out how to keep everything coherent when it comes to tracking your money. See, they can't track PayPal that well, they can't track a lot of these other payment services, especially the ones that are owned and operated by you know, countries outside of ours, like Ali Baba and all these other things. Right, Stripe not a US based thing. Elon Musk didn't invent PayPal, by the way, but it's an international concern and the American government doesn't have control of it. And the American government doesn't have control of the banks, but the banks don't control these other apps, these other things. So what they're gonna do, just like they're gonna do with the CBDC, which nobody worried about anymore, and all that good stuff, is they're going to create an equivalent. They're going to integrate everything, and then eventually it'll just be that way. You know, you used to have to go to an ATM physically transfer money, show up with a deposit slip in a bank, and all these other good things. Even go to a bank with a check. Now you can take a picture of it with your iPhone. Click, click, and you cash a check. No longer need for a paper trail. I wonder if that's got anything to do with the illegitimate setup of the money system to begin with. Anyway, Pay no attention to me. I'm just a conspiracy theorist after all. But watch as we move into the digital space where you will constantly be in danger of simply being terminated, erased, having your account, you know, either by mistake or by direct decree, removed from the system. None of this money is your money, even though you need it to survive, because it's the only way that people are making exchanges anyways, stay on the lookout for that. Trump tells his inner circle, according to Let's see what is this political magazine, Trump tells his inner circle that Musk will leave soon. And by the way, I'm seeing this floated out there and a lot of media outlets, Elon Musk is going to go away soon. I think the overblown exaggeration over exactly how many you know, Tesla's are being attacked and Tesla dealerships are being protested and people are lighting them on fire and king people's cars and all that good stuff. Maybe Elon's had enough, you know. Besides that damage already done. Whatever he was gonna do is already been done. You think you're being filled in as it happens in real time. But whatever the richest man on the planet decided to do to the government in his own favor has already been done. Did he pay Trump for the privilege, did he just cozy up to him to get there, or you know, is it actually President Musk? At this point, A lot of different things floated around out there. But here's the bottom line, and it's very simple, and it's nothing new. It's not even actually news, and like I said, lots about let's even CNN, I think had you know some live stories about is Elon Musk about to exit from government service? Oh, he's coming up on his whatever probationary days. You know, in normal times we would listen to these standards and whatever. But right now we're doing all kinds of things without normalcy or paying attention to the old Guard or the constitution everything else. You know, trumpet his third terminal. Anyway, this story, like I said in Politico, but yeah, it's just a good representation of the rumors, etc. Regarding Musk and his either relationship or lack thereof, with the Presidency, the White House, the government in general. So I told you about Zell, I told you about the interconnectivity. I told you about let's see Elon Musk, the guy who used to be over at PayPal, and what the deal was there? If we just take a look at a couple other headlines. Right, let's see, allegedly Trump is getting ready to purge a whole bunch of national security officials over concerns they're not loyal, according to the AP. But here's the lie that they are hiding in this. It's not that Trump is terminating people over his paranoia and loyalty. Although he would do that, it's totally in character. That's not what's happening. He can only rotate so many people into positions of power at a time that paid him off. Some people had to wait on the bench. I mean, you know, to the highest bidder went the first slot in line. But just like waiting for concert tickets, when your time comes up, you can buy the best seat possible, as long as you've got online first. Okay. Anyway, K through twelve students must as sign a certification against DEI to receive federal money. The administration says, yeah. They sent out a letter this week to a lot of schools, mainly in the South, but a lot of school saying, you know, look, no federal funds whatsoever. Remember they said, we're going to get rid of the Department of Education that has all these rules and this and that, and it's totally failed. But we're still going to send money to the states. Well not unless you do what we have politically deemed is correct or incorrect. I hope everybody remembers this in case a Democrat gets in there and decides you're not going to get any money unless you sign on with the EI, and then you little people out there could experience the whiplash of the method, but pay no attention to that as well. Right anyway, the Justice Department declined to prosecute Texas A. G. Paxton in the final weeks of Biden's turn. According to the AP sources, the Justice Department quietly decided in final weeks of biden administration not to prosecute Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, effectively ending the corruption investigation that cast a long shadow over the political career of a ally of President Donald Trump. The Associated Press has learned, you know what, screw it. I'm not even going to finish with the Associated Press story. And well why why, Chuck? Why? Very simple. This wasn't some sort of like they dropped the investigation for good cause or decided to have mercy on the guy or none of that. This was a calculus, a calculation, and the calculus stated, look, is it worth it at the very very end here when we're going to sign off on the pardon for a hunter and everybody else, and we're gonna get fauci a preemptive part and then et cetera, et cetera. Do we have time to bust this guy's balls? Probably not, and he's not a big target anyway. Matter of fact, I would think that really it was people in this guy's circle that decided to amplify his close association with Donald Trump in order to utilize this as a grievance to further his political career. In other words, he may have legitimately been investigated. At one point, the Biden administration dropped it. They had enough other problems to deal with, including, you know, maybe making sure the president's shoes are tied. And yeah, they had a lot to do. And guess what, Hey, we don't have time for this, and it's not worth it anyway. And this guy's a tiny fish, and this guy actually amplified it. And now this is the closing press release for it. Don't forget about me. I'm politically important. He thinks he has a career in politics. Let's see if you hear the name Ken Paxton. In the near or distant future, US bans government personnel in China from romantic or sexual relations with Chinese citizens. The US government has banned American government personnel in China from any romantic or sexual relationships with Chinese citizens. The Associated Presses learned the policy was put into effect by departing US ambassador Nicholas Burns in January, shortly before he left China. Biden administration almost like an f you to Mitch McConnell. Hey, look, you work for the government. Don't have sex with the Chinese. I bet there's another reason behind that. But do we have time for that? No? No live update. Global leaders react to Trump's tariffs. Remember yesterday, just yesterday was Liberation Day, folks. Anyway, Trump's changes into the federal government aren't yet a clear political winner or loser ap nork poll youah, no kidding, You need to pull to figure that out. For better or for worse, for disaster or whatever. Yes, some people will be directly affected by the interruption of flows of revenue or resources. Yes, yes, yes, but the true impact of this is going to take months. Whether it's good, bad, or indifferent, You're not gonna know for months, because welcome to reality in bureaucracy Land. What are they stupid over there? Anyway? Creating and sharing deceptive AI generated media is now a crime in New Jersey. Democratic Governor Phil Murphy signed legislation Wednesday, making the creation and dissemination of so called deceptive deep fake media a crime punishable by up to five years in prison, and establishing a basis for lawsuits against perpetrators. Okay, by the way, speaking of perpetrators and freedom of speech and art, prosecutors want Young Thug, which is apparently a rapper's name. Now not very inventive, but rather direct Young Thug in prison over a viral post that sparked a backlash. Prosecutors say the Grammy winning artist violated his probation by responding to a social media post that included a photo of an investigator in the District Attorney's office with a caption that said, the investigator is quote the biggest liar in the DA's office end quote. Okay, so they're gonna try and put this guy in jail because he said a lawyer's a liar. Let's see the biggest liar in the DA's office. And this guy's the biggest. So he's the winner. He's the king, king liar among the lawyers. Well, I don't think anybody cares about freedom of speech in New America anyway. Tell you what, I'm gonna take a quick break and get into something that does have to do with freedom and speech, something I do care about. I took a couple of polls on X in order to gather data from you, the listeners, to see what you thought about something. And I'm going to spend the rest the show on that because this news doesn't look much like new news. Looks kind of depressing, stupid, pointless, redundant, and repetitive, but hey, it is what it is. Here on a Thor's Day O'Kelly effect. Stick Around.
Speaker 2: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island, armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The War State, dot.
Speaker 3: Com, sludge.
Speaker 1: Face, my Life, spen.
Speaker 4: Cot shut through God, here it all, Oh chill a fact of cell.
Speaker 3: Treason truth breaking through.
Speaker 5: The bang on the.
Speaker 6: War you.
Speaker 7: Fat, oh Chilly dot.
Speaker 5: Com under roll of brass, rattle bols beast that smash fire flows through everythin little solm at least the pain.
Speaker 3: Change rip read the night crazys ignite the fight. So it's a routie killer.
Speaker 8: Blues rough destruction, the rhythm crush the light.
Speaker 2: In the black.
Speaker 9: No Chilly dot Com the use expressed my caller schools there anyone else who happens to get on the air. Jelly dot Com do not necessarily reflect the US, Lilly dot Com or Chilly and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 1: Thank you, get ready, get ready for so back on this Thursday Ocelli effect and I thought we should explore other things aside from the depressing news cycles. So why not let's get there. Here's what I did on Twitter, as I don't know last week something like that. I decided to run three polls, okay, and my three polls or to ask people after I had gathered a little inside information mainly off of Facebook, but off of a couple of emails where people were talking to me about comedians, because I need to laugh at this time. I got to make fun of some of this stuff, and I'd rather be laughing watching comedy, comedic things, comedies, et cetera. I mean, I am going to watch the New Squid Game when it comes out. But I've always been a comedy a cartoon guy, and a lot of people don't know this, but I am quite the connoisseur of stand up comedians. Now what's funny is I wanted to see if people, even on my Twitter feed had you know, very pedestrian, mainstream sort of you know, thoughts on stand up comedians, or if they were into some of the lesser known niche if you will, comedians, you know, are they into that or the into the mainstream stuff that everybody talks about the regular media talks about. In other words, they might have alternative tastes in music. Sometimes they had alternative taste in media. But now that's you know, gone by the wayside. You're either on the Trump train or you're not on the Trump train. Uh. And you definitely don't delve into conspiracies anymore, although you may parrot the old stuff, sure why not and also repeat plenty of dis info and nonsense. And I'm surprised you people aren't stabbed at each other over flat Earth at this point. But anyway, I wanted to see if my typical Twitter follower was more of a mainstream thinker or you know, was out there a bit. And I realized I got a lot of mainstream thinkers on my Twitter feed. So what did I ask? Okay, I asked them to reply with their picks or pick from this list of people who I sourced from private messages and stuff, and answer me a couple of questions. And let's see the first one. Let's do these in order, and I'll see if I can get it all right, Okay, I wanted to know about stand up comedians, and I wanted to get at least three of them together. Now, my favorite stand up comedian of all time is Sam Kinnison, all right, And you know what, I put him on one of the polls because he was involved in the conversations I was having, and I said I would source directly with my choices for the conversations that I have. But you don't see a comedian on this list by all means. Pick one and reply with it. I'll add it to your votes. Okay, just I'll add one to your votes. One person decided to add the additional comedian, and I think it was Aaron Franz of Remember right anyway, kind of irrelevant. My favorite pick of all time and always will be, and he is stuck unfortunately in nineteen ninety two or three in my brain, because that's where he'll always be was Sam Kittison. And in fact, I remember after Sam died, which I already had, you know, some albums of his and this and that I was sitting there and listening to, even though I think it came out before he died. It was called Live from Hell. And he always said he would go to hell and he'd meet the devil, and the devil would be disappointed because he was married, and you know, can't scare a marry guy, et cetera, et cetera. But anyway, Sam's Can Meet comedy to me was always the best, and I'm gonna play a short example of why, from the Live from Hell album pussy Fuck.
Speaker 10: With My Favorite President, My favorite President, John F.
Speaker 3: Kennedy, my personal favorite President was.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not playing this just because he's says John F. Kennedy on it. But I did select it partially because of that. It's not about the JFK joke, by the way, It's just his delivery, his actions, his thought pattern. I love this guy. I thought he was the best. And this is a lesser known of Sam's albums. He had one which was called have You Seen Me Lately? Had a picture of him like as a teenager on the front cover. He had, of course, the most famous one, which was made into an HBO special called Breaking All the Rules, but it was called something else on tape, and I'm kind of embarrassed. I don't remember exactly what it was called. Let me see, maybe I can figure it out. And I first fell in love with Sam's stand up on I think it might have been called have You Seen Me Late? No, not have you Seen Me Lately? Damn, I forget. Anyway, Sam got famous with breaking all the rules one hour HBO special, that's true. I saw him at the Ritz in New York City. But where I first saw Sam actually was in a bunch of what they called, you know, Rodney Dangerfields Young Comedian specials. And Sam didn't look like a young comedian, although I think he kind of was. But then again, what's young for a comedian? And why the hell is the oldest guy you could think of? Rodney Dangerfield, the late Rodney Daingerfield doing the young comedians thing. I don't know. Then they did young comedian specials for a little while on HBO. I used to love that stuff and eat it up. But Sam was on there. Two of the Dangerfield specials Sam did. And anyway, if you don't know Sam Kennison again, here is that John F. Kennedy bit that I cut off. Let me back it up a little, go back to that, okay, and play this a couple of minutes of Sam Live from Hell.
Speaker 3: Here's the way. My said, here's the way of the future.
Speaker 10: Thirty years later, Yeah, here's the way, all right, So busy fuck with my favorite.
Speaker 3: President, my favorite president, John F.
Speaker 10: Kennedy my personal favorite President Gabazon charming guy, great good President. Fuck Meryl Monroe. President Nice stands for Marylyn Road. I know some people giving shit about that. Yeah, like you wouldn't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, in case you didn't realize, I love that. By the way, the quality on this is not as good as some of the other comedy albums Sam did. But this is back in the day when they released comedy albums. You know, it wasn't just a streaming special. Uh, And I had it on cassette. I remember that. Anyways, Yeah, it's interesting here, but I gotta also tell you this kind of breaks my normal convention where we're gonna have We're gonna have some cursing here, and Sam every other word was something you couldn't broadcast on TV, or at least you used to not be able to. All Right, So it is what it is, and this is gonna have to be marked explicit in the podcast feeds, so mainly just because of the clips. But yeah, even though I don't want to go on air and do dirty stuff, I mean, Sam was brilliant even when he went on Howard Stern and they practically wore out the damn delay button in case you can find it online somewhere. Find the infamous bon Job argument where Sam promises to show up with bon Job and doesn't. Howard Stern freaks out and they kind of, you know, go to war with each other, almost this battle between him and Howard Stern, and the controversy because Howard felt screwed over by Sam Kennison. And Sam also famously didn't show up for the Joan Rivers Joan Rivers had a midday talk show that was semi popular for a minute, and Sam like you know, passed out in his hotel, didn't show up. There's the whole controversy where he was sleeping with Jessicahan after she became a star. Jessicahn was the girl who was sleeping with Jim Baker from the big religious thing at the time, Jim and Tammy fay Baker and all that, and Jessicahn claimed to be the secretary that was a victim and was raped by Jim Baker and this and that, and she wound up doing Playboy and becoming a star of her own in her own right. And you can see her squirming around on the floor in front of a whole bunch of musicians in the video Wild Thing where Sam redoes that song wild Dang. I think you moved me. Every time I kiss you, I taste what other men had for lunch. All right, anyway, Sam, just telling you I enjoy his stuff, and I hope you are per a minute or two here too, And I got more clips to play that I won't interrupt as much. But Sam won nothing even though I asked. You know, he was added to one of the lists. Anyway, I'll give you the list in a few minutes. Let's listen to Sam.
Speaker 10: Been too busy then in a study in the fucking bell of rights in the Constitution.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, you wouldn't want the piece of Maryland, not you.
Speaker 10: No, no, you a two patriotic Yeah, fuck you.
Speaker 3: You'd have done her. You'd have been just like JFK.
Speaker 10: You'd have been there in the Oval Office, Maryland, across the desk depra assle can out of the Washington Monument going.
Speaker 3: You know, it doesn't get much better than this is that President of the United States take them out.
Speaker 10: But can't you go with the bucking button town of bucket Russians and getting their vessels out a cumulo?
Speaker 1: There you go. It doesn't get better than there's JFK. He's sitting there with you know, inside of Maryland and with his finger on the button, looking over at the Washington Monument, going I rule the world anyway, those celebratory kind of you know, crazy plan uh, just naked American exceptionalism and all that kind of stuff, the rock and Roll ideal, the screaming Preacher. I loved Sam and there'll never be another comedian like him. So what did I ask in my poll questions? Let's go to those again and just get to it. I asked, first off, in one poll, what did I want? I wanted the greatest Okay, I wanted the greatest outsider comic. I wanted the greatest living stand up comic. And then I wanted the greatest comic living dead, doesn't matter, you name him. And again I drew four names apiece. Right, let's just make sure, Yeah, four names apiece for each one of these categories from conversations I was having and it was kind of a weird, and one guy I had to actually go look a couple of guys I had to look up, which I was surprised and also surprised that certain people didn't make certain lists Anyway, Sam Kennison is the one I brought up, so he's on one of these lists as well. But the greatest outsider comic let's start there. Okay, Now, Sam Tripley's show I've been on, he's a comic. He got this second most votes on the four that I offered. The total vote that I offered, though, was Andrew Santino, Ron Funches, Sam Tripoli, and Bill Hicks. These were the names for outsider or alternative comics, right, and I was a little disappointed with that we couldn't do better than that. Bill Hicks is a standard, Yes, Sam does a podcast currently, Yes, all good, but what the hell we couldn't come up with some other people? I mean, and Doug Stanhope didn't make that. Doug Stanhope is definitely a politically incorrect hell of an interesting guy. Jim Florentine's politically and correct too, but he was at one time mainstream. He used to do the crank Anker's character a special heed. Anyways, I think Aaron Franz added a name to the stand up comedians for the Outsiders, but he was the only one, and there were only two guys that even got votes on that list anyway, So who did we get for the greatest livings stand up comic? Okay? Again four names, and only two of them got any votes again all right, And it was Bill Burr, Dave Chappelle, Chris Rock, and Eddie Murphy. These were the names that came up for people that are alive, greatest of all time among guys that are still alive, all right, And that was the four choices. Eddie Murphy got the second place there and only Eddie Murphy and the winner of that category got any votes at all. So I went for the greatest of all time living dead doesn't matter to your memory, all right. So it gave four names again. This time at least three guys got votes, okay, and one of them ended up at zero. My guy Sam Kennison no votes because I can't vote in my own poll, and nobody else agreed that Sam was the greatest of all time. So this list, just to let you know. The second and third place people are Richard Pryor and Dave Chappelle. But the list also included George Carlin and Sam Kennison. Sam zero votes, Richard Pryor second place, Dave Chappelle second place, okay, Anyway, I've now revealed to you, by the process of elimination, who won that category. But let me tell you about the winners in each category. So it was the greatest outsider comic. Sam Tripoli didn't win it, but again was the only one that got any votes there for the outsider, the alternative, the you know, on the fringe kind of guy. Right, Bill Hicks is your man there, and man Bill Hicks definitely was something else. And I present to you one of the more unusual clips to represent Bill Hicks.
Speaker 3: I'm down south recently.
Speaker 11: I'm playing a town called Fife, Alabama.
Speaker 6: All right, that's right outside Sputtnamberg for those of y'all who need a point of reference.
Speaker 1: All Right, anyway, I'm down there in Fife.
Speaker 6: They want me to host their annual Ricketts telethon. All right, whatever, It's great to be able to give something back.
Speaker 3: Anyway in this town. This is absolutely true. It was in all the papers, it was on CNM.
Speaker 6: Apparently everyone in this town saw these UFOs. Everyone in the town saw the UFO police chief, mayor. They all saw the fucking UFOs. All right, I'm curious. I asked people what it was like.
Speaker 3: Oh, man, It was incredible, incredible.
Speaker 11: People came from miles around to look at them.
Speaker 1: A lot of people came armed.
Speaker 6: Excuse me, people are bringing shotguns to UFO sightings.
Speaker 3: Do you think there's a point where we're gonna drop the fucking weapons?
Speaker 5: I mean, the mothership comes up.
Speaker 3: Maybe we don't know everything.
Speaker 11: Wow, like some intergalactic fucking skeet shoot.
Speaker 1: Bringing shotguns to UFO startings.
Speaker 3: Man, it kind of brings whole new meeting of that phrase. You ain't from around here, are your boy? Yep? They're little green people. We call them boogers.
Speaker 6: So I said to the guy, I go, why do y'all bring shotguns to UFO sightings? He said, well, we don't want to be abducted.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking, yeah, leave all this, dude.
Speaker 6: If I live in this town, I'd be on my hands and knees praying for abduction every fucking day, all right, And I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Be picky greyhound. I said, what do you mean abducted?
Speaker 11: He said, well, they abduct people and they perform scientific and medical paramids on them.
Speaker 6: I said, well, maybe we'll be lucky and it's some type of sterility dentistry.
Speaker 1: Program they got going.
Speaker 6: Maybe they come down castraight you straight in your teeth and split, sort.
Speaker 1: Of a clean up the universe pack, he said.
Speaker 12: Huh.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you something too.
Speaker 6: That's starting to annoy me about UFOs, the fact that they cross galaxies or universes to visit us and always end up in places.
Speaker 1: Like Fi fucking Alabama.
Speaker 11: Maybe these aren't super intelligent beans, you.
Speaker 13: Know what I mean.
Speaker 11: Maybe they're like hillbilly aliens, some intergalactic Jode family or something.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 3: Don't show want to land in New York or LA. Now we just had a long trip.
Speaker 1: We're gonna kick back and whittles. Huh.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, they're idiots.
Speaker 11: We're going to enter our mothership in the tractor pull. The last thing I want to see is a flying saucer.
Speaker 3: Up on blocks in front of some trailer, you know, bumper sticker on it.
Speaker 6: They'll get my ray gun when they probably might called that eighteen fingered hand off of it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we're being invaded by rednecks. Yep. Bill Hicks, I love that guy too, great guy. Definitely calmer and a little more tame than Sam. But Bill Hicks was awesome, and he's usually he was for a long time. He was the usual pick of like stand up comedians among alternative people, especially after he died. He's the guy who famously did the well like pooping on the lip. Nope, I like pooping on the right. Pretty sure that was Bill Hicks. Who did that? I think Jack Blood said it was Stanhope, Doug Stanhope did it. Now I'm pretty sure it was Bill Hicks. Anyway, it is what it was, It was what it's going to be. But he was the guy for the Outsider, all right, So who did we have outside of the Outsider? Like I said, Bill Hicks. Pretty cool. And I'll put screenshots. I got screenshots of this in case anybody wants to see if I actually took the poll or not. But anyway, greatest living comedian stand up right, And like I said, only Eddie Murphy got votes besides the winner, but the total pick was Chris Rock after Eddie Murphy, Dave Chappelle, and Bill Burr and who won. Well, I'm not going to play part of his stand up. I'll play something else that he said a while back that I thought was pretty funny when he was signing the big contract for his breakthrough TV show, even though he'd been in like eight hundred movies. You ought to check his IMDb on this. I mean, this guy's been in more movies than you could possibly remember. I guarantee you you've seen four or five of his movies and you forgot he was in him everything from con Air well, i'll give it away to Half Baked anyway. This is him talking to Cod and O'Brien some years back, I don't know, maybe two thousand and four or something like that, around the time again, a big contract signing took place with his TV show, and career got.
Speaker 3: Offers to do movies.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know you've done movie work before, but now you're this hot.
Speaker 3: The phone's got to be ringing.
Speaker 1: Off the hook.
Speaker 15: It's funny because before I wasn't getting any movie office, and now I get a lot of offers for like bad movies, like those those Planet of the Apes tight roles. He saw that movie Planet the Apes with.
Speaker 3: Mark Wahlberg the remake.
Speaker 15: Yeah, well yeah, they're both racist to me, man, Like the first one was like it was like, you know, just get your damn dirty eight pans off and like, oh, come on, what are you really talking about? And then I see the new one, I'm thinking, this is a more progressive time, this will not be as racist. And then they head the apes was setting to dinner. I'm not even making this up. They was eating watermelon. I was like, oh, come on, eating water And then like later on in the movie, they run from the apes and like running the water because the apes can't swim. It's just like, oh, these apes can talk, but they can't swim. And then at the end, it's like when I seen the ape smoking a newport, I just got up there.
Speaker 1: See that's hilarious. And on top of it, you know, he's he doesn't mention the fact that they they you know, they can make clothing and they made books, and they built these huts and they built a city and they ride horses. But nah, they don't want to swim. What does that sound like? Obviously, see Dave's just dropping hints there. And again I'm picking more cerebral versions of these people's comedy. I know Sam doesn't sound very cerebral, but that's as cerebral as Kennison ever got. But that's a more cerebral observation from Chappelle, and I think he worked that into a stand up later, but at the time he was doing the Chappelle Show, and after you know, I'm Rick James. Bitch became a meme before there was even memes. It was a hell of a thing. Anyway, Dave shows up on the last list I have, which is even more fascinating to me, because you know, here we go, who's the greatest of all time, regardless of whether they're alive anything else. And I gave up those four names, and like I said, at least three of them got votes this time, Sam Kennison zero votes really upset me. Richard Pryor, Dave Chappelle and George Carlin. Is the rest of that whole list there that the four that we had on the list, and Richard Pryor and Dave Chappelle were tied with fourteen point three per and seventy one point four percent, said George Carlin. And you've heard millions of Carlin bitz. I mean, the alt media has tried to gather him up the mainstream. They've done hundreds of tributes to him since he died. I mean, his daughter's been out there talking to people. You name it. George Carlin, George Carlin, He's so brilliant. He knew everything. Even I mentioned this guy, you know, it's a big club and you ain't in it. Of course, I love that line, and it's true, and there was a lot of truth in Carlin's comedy. Here's something though, that I'm sure he would have imagined been interested in maybe, but I'm not sure how everybody else takes. And it's something I found and it's very rare, and it's unlike any George Carlin clip I've ever heard played on a radio show. It's an AI version of George Carlin. What in the hell would he sound like today? And I know you're thinking, oh, Chuck's probably got you know, him doing Trump jokes. Oh, I can only imagine what he would have said about Trump and Biden and oh my god. And you know, Carlin wasn't all politics. A lot of it was observational stuff and you know, and challenging your belief systems, sometimes politely and sometimes not so much. Well anyway, AI, George Carlin. Okay, And I think I cueued this up right. If not, I'll have to back it up. But uh, let's see how this turned out. Now. I only listened to part of it, and I'll logically clip it at a certain point, but I found it fascinating that people are so hungry for George Carlin. They're creating AI George Carlin stuff to try and spit out his material even though he's dead. And I know they took it probably from one of the books, because he wrote books and all that stuff he did. He had TV shows. Two people forgot about those because he's best known for I don't know, twenty HBO specials or whatever the hell I mean. He was doing those from the seventies till he died. Anyway, here we go with the AI George Carlin.
Speaker 14: Of course I'm talking about mass shootings.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to back this up to the beginning. Okay, the introduction to George Carlin. Remember it's not him, but it's the AI version of him.
Speaker 12: Okay, thank you, thank you. I like to start off with a heartfelt apology.
Speaker 14: I'm sorry it took me so long to come out with new material, but I do have a pretty good excuse.
Speaker 3: I was dead, so technically it wasn't my fall.
Speaker 14: If you want to blame somebody, you're gonna have to blame God, which we all know is not gonna happen. People are always thanking God for the good stuff in their lives, but somehow they conveniently forget that it's the same God who does all the bad shit too, and he does a lot of bad shit.
Speaker 3: You get a promotion, praise Jesus, You get fired. God is testing me. You meet your soulmate. God brought us together. Your soulmate dumps you. God is bringing me someone else. You survive a tornado. I'm so blessed. Twenty other people do not. God wanted them in heaven. It's all bullshit.
Speaker 14: If he gets credit for the good stuff, then he's got to take the blame for the bad stuff too. You can't thank him a cure in your cancer when he was the one that gave it to you in the first place. And don't forget before he gave you cancer, he had to fucking invent it.
Speaker 3: What kind of a sick fuck dreams up cancer.
Speaker 1: Now. Some people might be thinking that pattern sounds weird everything else, but remember again, it's a conglomeration, a composite of from the time he was, like, you know, in his twenties doing this all the way up to old man Carlin. So when you smear it across an entire lifetime. There's a different attitude, a different speech with cadence and everything else. So it's a blend. It's throw it all in a blender and see what we get. AI. Right, So I'm gonna let him continue on with this god deal because it does sound sort of like the lamer version of Carlin material mixed with the older version of Carlin material, which was more polite and maybe actually had a little more language in it than he did it later in life. I mean, he always kept it going, and at one time I was thought of as one of the you know, big cursing comedians out there, but people surpassed him and really, you know, pushed the endlope way further. It was like the outrageous devil music of Elvis Presley at one point in our country, right that was that was the hardest, craziest jungle pounding music ever. What would those people think if they heard, you know, back that ass up and and you know, going to the club with a bottle of book, you know, anyway, what would they think about it? George Carlin? Again, the blended AI George Carlin recently created apparently this is what I'm told I don't even know the full source on this, but it was given to me and apparently it's not out there, so I think it's interesting. And I'm gonna play some more for you.
Speaker 14: And why so many kinds skin cancer, blood cancer, prostate cancer, breast cancer, kidney cancer, pancreatic cancer, liver cancer, lung cancer, and my personal favorite, rectal cancer. Dropping a golf ball sized tumor in your brain doesn't quite do it for the old man anymore.
Speaker 3: He has to fuck you in the ass too. And cancer is just one of many, many, many methods God created out of thin air in order to murder you. You know how much God loves killing people. He loves it so much He's killed every person that has ever lived.
Speaker 14: He created earthquakes, lighting strikes, dehydration, drowning, obesity, starvation, infant death syndrome, old age, car crashes, train crashes, plane crashes, sex, drugs in the common.
Speaker 3: Cold, all for the express purpose of killing you. No matter where you are in the world, God can pull out.
Speaker 14: One of these goodies from his bag of tricks to end your life at any time, for no reason other than he just gets off on making people suffer unnecessarily and die arbitrarily.
Speaker 3: But if you're in America, you're special.
Speaker 14: God made something just for you, something no other country on the planet gets.
Speaker 3: It's totally random, not related to.
Speaker 14: Your diet, exercise, lifestyle, age, raise, gender, sexuality, or genetic predisposition. Of course, I'm talking about mass shootings. Other countries are fine killing one person at a time with guns, but this is a America where we do things bigger and better and more often. There are so many mass shootings in America it's replaced bad traffic as the number one excuse for being late.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I missed the morning meeting.
Speaker 14: A maniac with an ar fifteen shot up my son's preschool. He's fine, just grazed, but he did see five of his classmates get gunned down in cold blood, so I'm sure he'll be traumatized for the rest of his life in ways I can never fully understand. Anyway, what did we decided to do about the budget next quarter? There's a mass shooting every twenty hours in America and it doesn't seem like anyone is going to do anything about it. Other countries don't have this problem at all. Look at Japan. One hundred and twenty seven million people last year said were killed by gun. Seven no mass shootings at all. You know what they do If a Japanese person wants to buy a gun, they have to attend an all day class, pass a written test, and achieve at least ninety five percent accuracy on a shooting range. And then they have to pass a mental health evaluation, which takes place at a hospital. And then they have to pass a government background check that includes interviews with their friends, family.
Speaker 3: And co workers.
Speaker 14: Hello, sir, did you know that Bob in accounting wants to buy a gun?
Speaker 3: No? I didn't know that. Do you think we should let Bob buy a gun?
Speaker 14: Well, he did just go through a nasty divorce, and yesterday he told me he hates this job so much he wishes he could kill everybody in the building. So maybe not right now. Thanks for your time. That's all we need to hear. No gun for Bob.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I thought Ai Carlin was interesting. I guess we should at least give a short or two. Yeah, we'll give them one to the late great George Carlin. That again, everybody and their mother and their grandmother references and sub references, right, A lot.
Speaker 14: Of these professional mommies. Whether they think there's nothing better than having a baby. Oh, they think it's the biggest thing of the world, like it's a big event having a baby. I call it pumping out a unit.
Speaker 3: That's that's all they're doing, polluting the earth with these creatures. Will have no future. They have no future. Have you pictured what this planet is going to be like in forty to fifty years. It's going to be a big smoking ball of shit, A big, smoking, flaming, stinking ball of gaseous shit. It's they're responsible to have more than one child.
Speaker 1: Have one. Have one child.
Speaker 3: Replacement value for yourself, that's all. Don't even replace your husband. Don't replace your husband. Oh he's done enough fucking damage as it is.
Speaker 1: A lot here you go. All right, So little one time little George Carlin I figure would be good to close this one out. And uh yeah, he was the pick for the all time, no matter dead or alive, stand up comedian. And I was thinking to myself again, how pedestrian mainstream is everybody that they're looking at the same ten comedians. There's a lot of them out there, you know. Four guys named Iglcias alone, all right, and lots of others that people have forgotten about over the years. Some people have passed away some classic guys that you'll ever see again foreshore but definitely definitely weird Carlin Chappelle and Bill Hicks. I'm surprised, guys. I say, get out there, support some comedians. Go look at them, go listen to them. I mean, at least load up a playlist on YouTube er too. Because times like this, when things are still so divisive, so ridiculous, and if you're not in the majority, who's happy, happy, joy joy about all of what we see right now, find something, for God's sake to laugh at. That's what I suggest, because I don't see how you can do anything else. But all right, and I gotta say, AI Carlin not bad. I think it was pretty good. Actually, I don't know how they built it or trained that model or anything else, but man, I gotta say I kind of enjoyed the Ai Carlin. And I'm definitely not enjoying the news lately. Okay, I'm not enjoying the news. I'm not enjoying many podcasts. I hear there's a good new Netflix show, but you know, every couple of months, somebody hypes it up on some platform or other about some new streaming show, and most of them because of the structure of the scripts and everything and the way they try and keep people hanging, and they're also accounting for people binge watching and all that. I don't know who's producing crap worse or faster, and that is the streaming services or Hollywood. Still, I mean, it seems like they ran out of superheroes, so you know, although they're probably going to reboot Superman, I know, the Minecraft movie is about to come out, you know, and what does it tell us that we're seeing a Minecraft movie and now a fanfic which did Cobra Kai to bring back the Karate Kid? Now has Karate Kid Legends about to hit theaters? Right? I just saw that preview the other day, and yeah, this is the state of entertainment. And remember they build entertainment based on what it is we want. I mean, it's not made for nobody to listen to. It's made specifically to serve the audience all the time, whether it's on a streaming service, a big screen, you know, some network trying to revive their revenue, streams, whatever, and people are content for the most part. It seems I don't know how. I don't know why, but I say there's a diverse array of people that simply script things and craft things and go out there, and they're usually storytellers. They're usually storytellers. Some of them speak to our culture and will become the time capsules of the future. I mean, it was cool to see Dave Chappelle, do you know his different Trump is going into office? You know, stretches on Saturday Night Live, which is hardly ever, if ever, at all funny anymore, and not because they're making fun of Trump, but just because well they suck mostly, Although I gotta say Mike Myers the x Elon Musk is pretty funny. The new Trump they got is way too skinny and way too exaggerated to be taken seriously. Whoever it was they got playing, you know, Marco Rubio with the big bulb head is pretty funny. But I don't know. People just seem to be content with garbage. So what can you do anymore? Maybe we should just let Ai pump out the scripts and the next Carlin stand up keeping performing. Just because he's dead doesn't mean he's not still funny. And even if it is a lamer version of him. Does anybody around even get it? I mean, they're reading comprehension sucks. They don't understand anything about what it is they read when it comes out in the news, a new book books, what are those?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know. And on top of it, you know, we got our representatives in Congress, as I showed you last night on the JFK hearings, not comprehending the thing that they were specially selected to participate in when it came to a task force and a committee hearing in Congress on TV in front of people with experts in the room, trying to just politically grandstand and do gotcha's when they can barely even speak the language. Look at the miscues and misunderstandings and Roger Stone being mixed up with Oliver Stone and everything else going on there. I mean, come on, this is the cacistocracy. And it's not just in the government. You know what is the cacistocracy's version of the entertainment business. Because that's where we're at.
Speaker 16: Wonderful thing for my best friend, Sniffy.
Speaker 1: And because of all of this, I got to play this clip. I love my cartoons. By the way, I'm always going to be entertained by the cartoons, the old ones the new ones. It doesn't matter. As per usual, new ones are not quite as high quality as the old ones used to be. Family Guys about as consistent as it always was. But I'm not going to recommend, suggest or even watch new ones because I don't want to put any revenue in the pocket of Seth MacFarland anymore. Not just because he's a flaming liberal moron, but you know, because of other things that he specifically did, like his big you know, anti vaxxers or idiots for you know, a half hour on TV South Park did it and didn't make me mad somehow, Seth MacFarlane pissed me off. Anyway. I point you to the state of affairs that we find ourselves in, where the nineties are predictive programming in the weirdest way. I don't think they programmed us, but they were programmed to be predictive, whether it is Mike Judge writing producing idiocracy, whatever year he put that out, and we now live in it in some ways, and I really wish we had President Camacho in there, President Dorito's Locos, Mountain Dew Camacho, whatever his name was, but I think Ren and Stimpy kind of have the theme song for the current generation, the current group of consumers out there that, even though they are being price gouts to death and your damn eggs are still too damn high, are content with what is for the most part here in you know, the anti culture of America.
Speaker 16: Oh joy, see how I love to clean fifty catboxes.
Speaker 3: Brand is somewhere being sad. I will make him happy again.
Speaker 1: This is, of course, the Happy Helmet episode, which is too hilarious and features again the theme song that I think speaks to our time. It's not stand up comedian comedy, but it is cartoons.
Speaker 3: This is a song about a player. No, this is a song about being happy.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 17: It's the happy happy joy joy song.
Speaker 11: Happy happy happy, happy, happy happy happy.
Speaker 1: I don't think you're happy enough, that's right.
Speaker 16: I'll teach you to be happy. I'll teach your grandmother to suck.
Speaker 1: Eggs and skipping ahead just a bit, right, ipphen you ate.
Speaker 3: The granddaddy of all liars.
Speaker 17: The little grit is of nature.
Speaker 1: They don't know that.
Speaker 3: The drag that's very funny.
Speaker 17: A fly marrying a mumblebee.
Speaker 1: I told you I shoot, but you didn't believe me?
Speaker 16: Why didn't you believe me?
Speaker 1: At this point, Wren is bashing himself in the head with what a hammer, A ball, peen hammer, in fact, trying to get rid of the happy helmet. I want to be the guy wearing the happy helmet at this point, I really do. So I'll just give you the funniest joke that I heard today when I was going through a bunch of stand up clips and trying to decide what I was going to play on the show, and I ran across other comedians which I thought should have been discussed, and this and that, and I'll just give you the synopsis of the thing that actually did make me laugh today. None of these clips I played for you made me laugh. But I am a connoisseur of comedy, and I appreciate the warm feeling of inner laughter, let's say, and we need more of that to uplift ourselves, and outright laughter and actually bursting out and laughter is something I find myself being less and less able to do. Anyway. The joke that I heard is a stand up comedian talking to the audience and playing with them a little and pretty much telling women in the audience that none of them know what drinks cost unless they're really really ugly, then they know what drinks cost. And they have no idea how much the tickets cost to come and see this comedian because some guy sat there and said, Hey, you ever heard of this guy? And the next thing you knew you were here. You don't pay for stuff if you're pretty, but ugly women they always do. And another hint about how difficult it is to be heterosexual is this in a separate joke from the same comedian, which also made me laugh. Gay is happy a guy being with a guy. As a matter of fact, if I'm standing up on this stage, the comedian says, and I'm looking out there, and I say to somebody, because they just have a look about them.
Speaker 7: Here are you gay?
Speaker 1: The guy might go guilty, you know, waving his hand around and flitting about and having fun. Ask one of them short haired women with the work boots on, though, are you a lesbian? Why would you ask a question? What's the matter with you? There's a reason why gay means happy and lesbians look miserable all the time. These are completely politically incorrect jokes. Obviously, I can't put them on too many platforms, but it's just you and me talking right now.
Speaker 7: So what the hell.
Speaker 1: And the conclusion of happy, Happy, Joy Joy maybe for a second, Nah, we're not going to do that. Instead, I'll tell you what. Let's conclude with my usual thought. Because I'm trying to ignore the news. I hope you're ignoring the things that you need to. I hope you're taking in and understanding the things you need to. I hope you're aware. I hope you're educated. I hope that you have of some level of comprehension when you're not only reading a book, but reading the world around us. We are in a dangerous time. We are in a time when people are voluntarily turning themselves over to the financial elite and trusting billionaires to handle the scraps that we're going to be allowed to live on in the not so free market that they keep telling us is completely free for us to participate in. I mean, you have access to trillions of dollars because you're here on planet Earth with them, But will you ever possess them, be able to use them, or even witness monetary amounts like an Elon musk will? Well, if you are doing that, do me a favor drop in Somethmetocheli dot com. I do have a PayPal button. I'll be more than happy to take from a trillionaire who's supporting me. But nobody's listening to me. If you're trillionaire, nobody's thinking. If you're a trillionaire, nobody is trying to assist humanity. If you're a trillionaire, I don't care what they tell you about Elon. Here's the deal. You don't have to, so why would you. I would probably be the only trillionaire in history. If I became a trillionaire overnight somehow, as something accidentally occurred, and I was able to possess billions, trillions, millions, anything, I'd probably be one of those few guys you ever heard of that probably gave it all actually away, and little by little changed millions or thousands, at the very least people's lives. I don't know if I have enough life left to change millions, but by changing thousands of people's lives by osmosis, I would change a chunk of the world and give people a chance. If I had that much resource that was not necessary for myself for my family to sustain themselves, but Most people don't think like me. Most people don't see the world as I do. And because you're listening to me, you're in a rarefied category as well. I assure you of that much. So there's no trillionaires among us to prop us up. Don't wait for one of them to give you a million dollar check at a town hall. I mean, unless you're just really lucky that day. Keep buying your scratch offs if you want to keep giving them your money, and keep buying into whatever American dream you think still exists. But things are not going to get much better anytime soon. Some people are telling themselves they are while the stock market drops, while the prices remain the same, while you're getting screwed over and you can't figure out why the economic system is no longer functioning exactly as it used to, and we're getting killed with inflation, and they tell us the inflation's going a way. Whether it's Biden who is telling us the economy's fine, or it's Trump who's saying everything is already better, anybody's starting to notice a pattern yet. Yeah, it'll take a while, but hopefully we'll get there. I'm merely all of you could be the effect.
Speaker 17: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Revelation through con say shine here it all well a fact, lly hey, fat reason true fruit.
Speaker 13: You are the effect, the.
Speaker 2: You are the.
Speaker 3: This is James Corbet at Qorter Report dot com and you're listening to the o'hlly affected o'helley dot com.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, cal it.
Speaker 17: About the JFA assassination.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, what do you want to know? Dy Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barrye answer weapons. Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 6: But okay, Oswald was on the building and I'm trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 18: Come on now, has a real effort on the DAFA ASSASSINATIONIM.
Speaker 1: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A S JFK at AOL dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many many fans fantastic claims Judith very Baker in her own words, thank you for all the great information revelation through conversation.
Speaker 14: Stoy apples, Troy apple oidstroy apples.
Speaker 7: Such in my face, my life spend.
Speaker 13: Shut through God shine here it all, Oh call a fact of cal.
Speaker 3: Streams and truth breaking through.
Speaker 4: You are.
Speaker 1: Dot Com Radio Network. Do you like history?
Speaker 7: Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike.
Speaker 3: Swanson Theomichelle dot Com Radio Network.
Speaker 17: In Denial The Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret Wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off, many of them using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some.
Speaker 1: Want to deny into the light. In Denial secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 14: Yo.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 8: This Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action podcast presented by Wall Street Window. And you are listening to the O'Kelly Effect revelation through conversation.
Speaker 3: Going to Chuck O'Kelly. You're Chucker Shelly.
Speaker 18: You know it's Chokracelly. You are about doing market upon the Great, relate the eye of the world upon you, the hopes and prayers of liberty loving people everywhere. March with him in company with our brave allies and brothers in arms on the other front. Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well equipped, and battle heartened. He will fight that man the man. The tide has turned. The free men of the world are marching together to victory. Good luck, and let us all be seeking the blessing of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaking.