Speaker 1: This is the other side of midnight.
Speaker 2: They running a strange program, y'all with Walter Sterling.
Speaker 3: When you probably should be sleeping. That's when Walter comes creeping. Just turn off the light. It's the other side of midnight. If you hear a bunch of complaining and a lot of man explaining, your dialist said, right, it's the other side of midnight. The competition hasn't got it chance. When Sterling's on, they just going on, Oh, buy the decons, Let's face it. They don't care.
Speaker 4: To settle in for.
Speaker 3: Radio done right.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like a radio bullfive.
Speaker 3: It's Walter Sterling alright on the other side.
Speaker 5: Min.
Speaker 6: Do you feel it? Do you feel the Friday? Friday has a very specific feel? Are you feeling the Friday? Anybody who stays at work past noon today? Stupid? It should be a four day week. The five day week was the result of eighteen nineties agriculture having to put out enough ford cars and harvest enough corn. Those days are I don't understand why all of the world's fares happened, And at no time did any of the promises come true. Promise that we could work from home, promised flying cars, promised that there'd be a computer everywhere to do our work. I don't get it.
Speaker 4: Do we have?
Speaker 6: Eddie? Hey, Eddie, welcome to the other side of midnight. What's the name of your radio station?
Speaker 4: The rock of talk? Walter, So, mu's talk about dating tonight. I mean, I know it's.
Speaker 6: Been a long time, it's been Yes, those get ratings, yelling at the Democrats, they don't get any ratings, and we're talking about inflidating. Inflidating, which is a trend. It's a hot trend. Instead of going on a real date, you get a park bench, you sit and stare at the water, or you get a picnic and you get to know each other. Now, usually getting to know each other is a terrifying prospect of most people, and yet that is the trend. It just gets when when you're looking at eighty five bucks for dinner for two at McDonald's. It's a different world than you grew up in a very long time ago, Walter.
Speaker 4: I have to fight him off with a stick. Usually I'm six foot four, I've got a deep voice, and I'm pretty confident. So you know, if they don't like me on the outset, I don't really care for them past that. You haven't had to date for a long time. So you're happily married, and you know you know that's.
Speaker 6: Well, just because you're happily married doesn't mean you don't you don't date.
Speaker 4: You're going to take your wife to a park bench? Is that what you're telling me?
Speaker 6: I would take my wife to a park bench, leave her there, and sneak off with the other one.
Speaker 4: I'd say, you got you got to say sweetness in Georgia, I guess you got Judy and Georgia.
Speaker 6: Judy in Georgia, I would say to her, listen, I'll be right back, and then then I'd pretend to have gotten lost.
Speaker 4: There you go. Well, Judy and Georgia. She sort seems sweet. She's very dedicated, and she listens to your show more than your wife does.
Speaker 6: My wife never listens. Why do you think it's so successful? If I had to, if I had to inhibit what I said because I knew my wife or children were listening, there'd be no ratings, there'd be nothing going on. But Howard's wife doesn't listen either.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he does. Don't listen either, And Howard famously flirts with every woman that calls into his show. I mean he's basically having a relationships on the radio. I think it's a thing that keeps his marriage together and probably yours and maybe mine. So there you go.
Speaker 6: No, the prenup keeps his marriage together. But that's how the marriage report Eddie Eddie Dragon in New Mexico in the Witness Protection program. What do you have to report?
Speaker 4: My gosh, this is a book that I just finished, and I'm delving even more. The cannibalism has taken on a wayward tone. This is real. I mean, imagine a hospital walter in a foreign country. Not a waiting list of monster years, a waiting list of just days. Now, get this all right? You flying on a Tuesday. By Friday, you got a new liver, Yeah, that's right, a new kidney, a new heart whatever. Nobody tells you whose liver, heart, kidney that was. Nobody tells you why they were quote unquote available by the way. Oh wait, we got your heart. We got your liver available on the exact afternoon that your surgeon is ready. And this is so unbelievable. It's rocking my mind for the last couple of days because I couldn't believe this is a real thing, And nobody asked you to even think about this. They expect you. Hey, you're good to go. You've got the new organ.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: This is not a horror movie, pitch this evening world. This is a story a New York Times bestseller is telling America right now, and once you hear it, you are never going to look at Made in China again. The same way. The book is called Kill the Order. It is talking about Oregon harvesting and the industry, and we are driving it here in New Mexico. It was published just this year, or excuing not New Mexico but the United States. I guess we could be saying that we were doing it out of Zorah Ranch. Right. So the author who writes for a rag called The Epic Times. All right, he's not a blogger. I went and checked him out. It's not some sort of rumor mail. It's investigative work over the past twenty years into one book, all right. And this has been ongoing all right. Washington d C doesn't even know what to do with this right now. They're like trying to keep this thing under wraps. I don't think he's out on the radio circle. I don't know what he's doing. But this is spine chilling really, So the claim is this the People's Republic of China, where consent is completely absent, human beings are treated as literal inventory is scheduled around execution time. And this is from his book, so read this again. Think about this. Surgery is scheduled around execution time. I mean someone's losing their life at the time that they have to go ahead and transfer this oregan whatever it is that you bought, okay, and the killing is time to the operating room. The victim doesn't donate, the victim is inventoried. And how is really even more strange. The body is booked in the way that you and I would book like I don't know, airplane ticket, renakar or something whatever, right? And who are the victims in all this? According to the book Doctor Robert Malone and the Epic Times, they identify four groups targeted in China and the Chinese Communist Party. This is who they're going after, the following Gong practitioners first and foremost, then the Ugi, Muslims, Tibetans, Christians. These are people who are being harvested, harvested to transfer their organs to you, who are paying it, and they're like, oh, I don't know where they're coming from. And it's mostly Westerners who are getting these organs transplanted. So these prisoners of conscious people whose only crime is basically, like I don't know, praying to the wrong gods or I don't know, having some sort of ritual practice refusing to bow to the Communist Party. I mean, we think it's bad here in New York City with Momdanda. You saw what happened with the NYPD today. I mean, just boot off stage like you refused to bow to that. We would have every claim against him for this, So you aren't going to do this. The reviewers of this book also have called it a for profit Nazi esque gruesome program I'm reading here of involuntary organ harvesting. This atrocity has continued, Walter for more than twenty five years. Why well, they just keep it flowing because it makes the Chinese government lots of money. Since at least two thousand, every president since Bill Clinton has known that these transplants have been happening. Now here's a part where this stops being over there and it's over here, which is you know, is a Western complicit practice. Right, Yeah, we're gonna take off to China for What are you going to China for? You have a friend. Every buddy who's headed off to China lately is as someone who's randomly taken a sudden interest in China. He may be getting into organ maybe some health problems in his fifties, sixties, whatever it is. This is a creeping complicity of Western transplant community, the industry, the pharmaceutical industries in on this. Hospitals have trained their surgeons, journals have published data on this. Drug companies have sold basically immunosuppressants that make the stolen oregan take route by the paying customer from the Western world. So the whole arrangement is, you know, a lot of night tay. You have to like ignore it, you just want to survive. This is actually something that's happening. And here's the coldest part of this whole entire thing. The organs are being harvested in part to extend the lifespan of age communist oligarchs, about eight million of them in China. So a prisoner in one of the cities dies, a Paula Burrow sort of lives another decade because they transfer those Organs and then they getting was so good they started transferring it here to Westerners. That's the trade, that's the partner that owns.
Speaker 6: Thesees and all of us. Do you have a price list?
Speaker 4: Funny that actually leads to the second thing I want to talk about, which is called the cannibal Cafe. We'll talk about that.
Speaker 6: Let me know, we'll talk about it now.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, you know it is Friday, and it is a strange, strange world that has existed out there. But on the Cannibal Cafe, there was a price list back in the early two thousands. And you know, these are things that defy reasons. No, we've been talking, and I have been talking, of course, because there's cannibalism that went off a Zora ranch in New York City. It's Zora Ranch from twenty eleven to about the beginning of twenty thirteen. And all you needed to go to look at is the way back machine of the Internet. Because most of these places are forbidden, they get those four h three links. A lot of people try to go back and look at old stuff on the Internet. And there was one time something called the Cannibal Cafe. It was a network, so you know, that name alone. If you think about it, it kind of creates a picture in the mind, right, you know, you're looking at this and you're looking at prices for years feet, yes, hearts, and then there's these like arrangements that taking place where people are like becoming livestock. They're deciding that instead of like committing suicide and just like doing it themselves and offering themselves, they want to get themselves involved in an actual ritual sacrifice. And this has actually happened, Walter, Is this way.
Speaker 6: Back to some sort of trend that people want to get themselves in no ritualistic animal sacrifice.
Speaker 4: No, no, I pray to God. It's not a trend. It's not something that we would want kind of going around. But no, this is like the whole entire places of the Fantasy Forum where people used to meet in the early odds like two thousand through two thousand and five, and it was a real place. This is a real place where people you know, there was like you know, meeting places where they could exchange and what they would sell certain body parts for where they can find them, and somebody would arrange it. Somebody would arrange this type of thing for happening. The difference between the Oregon harvesting the cannibal cafe is really zero. These are things where body parts have now become commoditized. I know it exists somewhere on the dark web. I'm sure there's tour browsers and stuff like that that's out there. But I don't know how these arrangements are actually getting done but will continue.
Speaker 6: Right, We don't want to know, but we want to know about We don't want to know how those are arranged, but we want to know about volume. How often do you think these sort of transactions are taking place? Just an estimate, No idea, Walter, all right, no idea. All right, hold on, Hold on a second, because you have a vital, vital knowledge. Hold on a second. Listen, listen carefully. Do you hear that? Listen very carefully. That's my phone. No spam calls, no spam texts. I love the silence your phone probably not so quiet. Here's why data brokers are selling your personal information like it's on clearance. Your phone number, home address, email, family members, political affiliations, even where you bank. Those scammers are blowing up your phone. They didn't get lucky. They bought your information, and they're going to keep buying it over and over until you make it stop. I did within Cogni's help. In Cogni automatically removes your personal information from hundreds of data brokers and people search sites. In Cogni I n cog Ni in Cogni sells the legal removal requests. They follow up and keep monitoring so that your info stays off of those lists. If scammers can't find you, they can't target you. If scammers can't find you, they can't bother you. Right now, you got to act now. Get sixty percent off right now at incogni dot com slash sterling. That's with an E, that's in Cognii n cog ni dot com slash sterling because the sweetest sound your phone can make is no sound at all.
Speaker 1: The other side of Midnight with Walter Sterling. It's the other side of midnight, and with Walter Sterling.
Speaker 3: Talking every night, Walter Sterling, the other side of midnight.
Speaker 6: Now we're on with Eddie Aragon, Eddie Dragon from the Witness Protection Program. He's sharing with us really horrendous, horrible information about cannibalism, organ harvesting, just terrible stuff. Eddie a concluding.
Speaker 4: Remark, Well, the numbers are sixty to eighty thousand a year. These are the transplant organs, including kidney, liver, heart, lung, pancreas, and small intestines. They average price for a heart from China, if you wanted to pick that up from the following gong, is about thirty nine thousand dollars. And by the way, this trade is increasing, it is not decreasing. It has increased by probably about five to ten percent estimated. Because there's no official numbers. In order to get something like this, you actually broke. You need a broker, which you can only pretty much find on the dark web or somewhere else. So it is incredible that this is happening in this day and age, during this time with a point one billion people on this earth, you know, who speak nearly seven thousand languages, who all understand humanity. This is the most inhumane thing that's currently going on today, and it's happening amongst you know, probably some of your friends and neighbors out there who are suddenly having some ailments. And it's just a sad state of affairs, to be sure. So I hope this stops. This is a rotesque and disgusting.
Speaker 6: We hope we can keep getting these stories. Eddie Ragan in the Witness Protection programs in Space Space Space.
Speaker 7: The other side of.
Speaker 3: Lebens in Space Space Space.
Speaker 7: Oh, girls are by.
Speaker 5: You just have to figure out what type she is. She's either bilingual, bisexual, bipolar, or just fish and it takes a while to figure out sometimes.
Speaker 6: Showed American Radio Melvin, Welcome to the other side of midnight. Your phone numbers eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. We're talking about infledating, Melvin Walter.
Speaker 7: I'm dating. My father told me advice how to go out with a girl, and I said, what dowa do? He says, son, the first thing you do you ask the girl is she knows the difference from Hamburger to phil She says, no, you're taking the McDonald's. And she says, yes, you get a new girlfriend.
Speaker 6: Melvin, thank you for this profound advice. It's excellent. I appreciate the call. At eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. The King of Staten Island, Silas, Welcome to the other side of midnight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was about the dating.
Speaker 6: Yes, the dating. Have you when was the last time you were on a date. Oh god, do you think you're Do you think you have enough expertise to talk about this?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I apply logic to everything, all right.
Speaker 6: That rarely helps in dating. But go ahead, give me something logical.
Speaker 8: Well, when I did date, I am, I'm blond. I don't bullshit women. I don't bullshit anybody, but I don't bullshit women.
Speaker 6: Hey hey, hey, hey, you're on the radio. You're not in a bar with your Thanks for the call. I can't believe we just had to actually do something that never happens at the radio show. We actually had to push buttons, the plastic flip things over. The buttons were actually moved, The dust came flying. It was shocking. We're talking about inflidating. This is the hot trend. Do you understand it's Friday in America. This is the hot trend. Inflidating. People no longer wanting to spend real money for a first or second date to impress the girl or impress the guy, and women are not expecting it anymore. And I don't believe that for one second. I believe that's the biggest lie there is. The biggest lie there is is the woman does not want to be wooed with cash. I'm not even talking about those sort of transactions. I'm just talking about a really good dinner, a Broadway show, or in your case, summer theater, regional summer theater, whatever it is. Say this is what women want. In fact, it's what they demand. If you said to a woman, if I said to a woman, first date, tell you what we're going to do. We're going to go down to the park. We're going to take a couple of diet cokes with us, some sandwiches, and we're going to watch a little league game. What do you say? How does that sound to you?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 6: Don't you want to watch a little league? Don't you appreciate ambitious children?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: I said, Well, we'll go have dinner. Yeah, yeah, we'll have dinner on the bleachers at the park watching a little glade game. Won't that be great? Well, this is called inflidating. This is the trend, my friend, cheap dates. Get to know each other first before you invest in actual dinners and actual entertainment events. How do you feel about that? My numbers eight hundred and eight for eight nine two two two. It's a radio show on a Friday Morning, the Great Shift, the Late Shift with Walter Sterling. You and I are on the air in Chicago. Now listen to me on WGN.
Speaker 9: Well, the whole thing descends into the vapid viscosity of a dud the.
Speaker 3: People a Walmart on the other side of midnight.
Speaker 2: Here's a name that you've heard before right here with Walter Sterling. His name is Richard Lee McCreary, fifty nine of Fruitland Park, Florida. He's from Fruitland. Yeah, apparently he's a serial shoplifter and was in the news not that long ago for doing the same thing. Who's at the Walmart? And he got picked up for swipe and some rotisserie chicken and gatorade from your neighborhood Walmart. Here's the thing. Rotisseri chicken at Walmart is a great temptation. You love it. I love it. Man. You may want to talk about Robert F. Kennedy Junior's stressing upon us of eating protein. It's a great piece of protein, all cooked and ready to go, season just right. You bring it home and you just tear it apart. Tear it apart like a wild animal, that rotissery chicken. Richard Lee McCreery, Dicky Lee as he goes by, Dicky Lee. Yeah, taking into custody. Here's the deal. He was also apparently riding around a motorized shopping cart back and forth outside the store while he was enjoying that chicken and gatorade. McCrary told the police that he paid for the chicken and the gatorade with a debit card, but of course couldn't produce a receipt. And then they go, yeah, he called himself Brian Lee Mains as his pseudonym is known to pome. So they looked at his ID, they got it out of his wallet, and yem, it's Richard Lee McCreary, Dickie Lee. Dickie Lee stayed around. If you're going to commit some sort of a crime like this, he's old enough to know better. He's fifty nine years old. Got to make an escape. And now I understand the temptation of a rotisserie chicken. You just want to eat it and eat it now. The smell, the taste, oh my goodness, lip smacking good. It's cheaper to get a rotisserie chicken then to go to a fast food chicken place and the chicken's better. I like that and you should as well. By the way, the gatorade flavor, it was blue Gatorade blue. Yeah, deligious, Dickie Lee. He's probably banned from that Walmart, probably is banned from every Walmart. But will our friend Dicky Lee McCreary get arrested again at a Norman neighborhood Walmart? I, you know, picking up some cool Yeah, yeah, you will for the people of Walmart. I'm vel o'hool Walter Sterling The Other side of Midnight Red Apple Audio Network.
Speaker 3: This is the show that set across the nation, is set the trend. It's the bye sidey sound of Walters down on the other side of Midnight.
Speaker 6: Major event today in Chicago, Land, Major event today in WGN Land. Ducky Derby splashes down in Chicago River for Special Olympics Illinois. Thousands of rubber ducks raced down the Chicago River Thursday. The annual ducky Derby returned to support Special Olympics Illinois. Those who participated bought a duck at Pioneer Court. Duck Adoption started ten bucks. The winning duck receives an all new show. He tracks the Chicago ducky Derby has raised nearly five million dollars for Special Olympic athletes since two thousand and five. Special Olympics Illinois named Becky Cavanaugh of Clarendon Hills as this year's Ducky Derby Ambassador. Isn't that cool? They dumped thousands and thousands of rubber ducks in the Chicago River off the back of a dump truck. We're talking tens of thousands of ducks. You buy a duck, you see how it does. Whichever duck wins, you get a Chevy. No, I didn't say a Mercedes. A Chevy Terry in Georgia. Welcome to the other side of midnight.
Speaker 5: Hello, Hello, how are you.
Speaker 6: I'm excited to speak to you.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much.
Speaker 6: What can I do for you tonight? Terry? What do you have to report?
Speaker 5: I'm calling because I'm reporting the cost to live in Yes, and I was listening to the gentleman before, but I had to give my input if you don't mind. Yeah, I am disabled, yuh, and I was disabled through a hidden and run driver ran me over twice and left. But my whole thing is that people are talking about the cost of living and everything. Well, those of us who are on disability, we already care afford the cost of living. They barely give you anything for disability, and at this point they think they're giving you a three percent raise at the beginning of the year. Is a is a lot. Most people who are on disability and some on Social Security are borderlines below posty because it's just not helping. And then we have all these different things going on and losing our homes and everything, and nobody wants to help. I've tried calls and foundations and different things like that. I can't get any help. The news said they would help me, they didn't. They told me to reach out to foundations and reach out to owners of different teams. Not one person call me back. So I'm just trying to figure out what do they want us to do? We can people are people don't have that kindness they had before. I think they only have it at Christmas now, So I'm trying to figure out what do we do. We don't have any other choices. I tried to apply for more money with disability and they said that I made twenty five dollars too much to get another thousand dollars a month.
Speaker 6: Can you believe how complicated those forms are and how long you have to wait on hold to get a simple answer when they say you're number forty nine on hold, or we can call you back tomorrow automatically, and then they never do yes.
Speaker 5: And it was now because of everyone losing their jobs, different people losing their jobs in the government. They said, if you apply for disability now it used to be that you would wait up to six months. Now because of the shortage, you're having to wait up to a year or a year and a half to see if you're going to get your disability.
Speaker 6: And can I ask, do you belong to a church?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 6: I do, And what did your church say?
Speaker 5: My church has helped me as much as they can. But I have a small church. And I did try to go to a megachurch and he told me it's his email him. I did, and then he sent it to a department that looks at his letters, and they send me an email back and said they'd be praying for me.
Speaker 6: And it's a megachurch.
Speaker 5: It's a megachurch. So the mega church.
Speaker 6: So the preacher, the minister probably has a really nice car. I'm sure he does that his wife, I'm sure they Yes, and his wife. Let's not forget. Yes, the megachurches terrify me because they always find hypocrisy. They always find that Gee, if there's a hurricane, they lock their doors figuratively and literally. It's it never works out well. Now, Terry, I'm going to ask you two questions, and I promise you nothing, but let me ask you two questions. Do you live alone?
Speaker 5: Yes? I do.
Speaker 6: Do you have children?
Speaker 5: Yes? I do.
Speaker 6: What are the kids saying?
Speaker 5: My kids? I can't depend on my kids because they can't help me because my one daughter they both went back to college. My one daughter has kids, and my other daughter is like I said, they're going back to college and they just don't have the funds to help me. And that's why I've tried. I've tried everything.
Speaker 6: Can you live with them?
Speaker 5: I think?
Speaker 6: Can you live with them?
Speaker 5: No? My one daughter has a one bedroom and it's just barely enough room for her. And my other daughter has two sons and both of them our sons are autistic. So I can't take their bit.
Speaker 6: How bad's the autism?
Speaker 5: One is verbal and one's non bubble.
Speaker 6: Pray for that one that's nonverbal. That's uh, your daughter has a special kind of hell and a special kind of blessing right there. All right, I'll tell you what. I'll tell you what. There's nothing I can promise you, but i'd like you to do me a favor. Would you do me a favor?
Speaker 5: Yes, I will.
Speaker 6: All right, we're gonna put you on hold. You're going to give your name and your phone number to my friend Ian, who's going to take it down. And let me give some thought to this. Okay, let me give some thought. I promise you nothing, but I will take you seriously. Is that fair?
Speaker 5: That's their fair. I mean that's more than I got when I contacted the news and they said they would help me. Never show that the.
Speaker 6: News guys are news guys are cheap weasels. Don't go to news guys. Just just do you give your information in the and hold on, don't go anywhere. Thank you very much for the call, Terarian, Thanks for listening. Eight hundred eight four eight nine two to two two. Joaquin in Pennsylvania in the Pennsylvania Wilds, Welcome to the other side of midnight high.
Speaker 9: Hey, good evening, Walter. I have your trucking story for the years.
Speaker 6: Yes, now listen to good Joaquin is a retired trucker. I have deep and profound respect for eighteen wheelers. I have profound respect for anybody who paid the Philly to Pittsburgh toll on the Pennsylvania Turnpike, the largest amount of money any human can spend in a day. Sir, Let's hear your story.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 9: I'm bringing the good, the bad, the ugly, the raw truth, you know, the adventure of life on the road. And I have a Texas story for you, and let's not confuse it with a Florida story. So it was my first trip to Texas, okay, back in like nineteen eighty four. Yeah, And so I decided to stop for dinner at some diner kind of in the middle of nowhere. There's a lot of olten space down there, and I happened to pull into the parking lot and there was a bunch the deputy sheriff's cars in there. And so I walk into the diner slash restaurant and I go and I said to the counter, there is nobody at the counter. And they might have been a table with a couple of people in the back, but everybody from the staff was kind of like in the corner. And the waitress just comes scurrying over to me and she takes my order. All right, So she comes back, you know, and they're still they're all sitting there in the corner whispering whatever else. And okay, so she brings to my food. I'm sitting there eating and then somebody yelse he's up in the ceiling, Go get the sheriff. And the next thing I know, some deputy sheriff comes in. And this is the honest truth, the stool right next to me climbs up on the stool next to me, pulls his pistol out while I'm sitting there with my plate of foods in front of me. It sticks his head up into the into the ceiling, you know, to look inside there. And then it turned out that there was a guy who was a previous employee and he was peeping into the women's bathroom. And so then someone says, someone's got to go up there and get him. So finally, some young overweight tech beauty pull just piss a lot and goes climbs up the stairs into the attic to go get the guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's amazing, a great story. Thank you very much. Be sure to call us again. Tomorrow Monday with your new trucking story. Woacin you're a good guy. Thanks very much for calling. Eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two with Walter Sterling The Other Side of Midnight Inflidating. This is the hot trend. It's Friday, we talk about dating. Inflidating is a hot trend. It's where you go on a date, first date, second date. You barely know each other, you need to get to know each other, and you decide that you don't want the interference of actually having a good meal, you don't want to have the interference of a fancy show, and instead you get to have a conversation because you made a decision to spend almost no money on your first date. I don't believe any woman likes that idea. I don't think there's a woman in the world who thinks that idea is a good idea. Neil in Baltimore, Welcome to the Other side of Midnight. Hi, Neil, Hey, Walter, nice talk. Hello.
Speaker 10: I want to be the first one to reach out and offer some help in terms of dollars and cents to this lady.
Speaker 6: All right, So I'm going to tell you what to do. Okay, We're gonna put you on hold, and Ian is going to give you her name and number. Is that a good plan, I guess unless you know.
Speaker 10: More people would like to chime in and we could find a way to do it collectively.
Speaker 6: Money's a funny thing. I think the best way to handle it is privately. It's a great offer. I thank you for doing it. Hold on, Ian will give you her name and number, and you two can connect and handle it in a way that makes sense for you. All right, is Neil Ian have them? Okay? This is what Neil was talking about. A lovely lady from Georgia called up and she has serious financial problems because she has a disability, a serious disability. She's tried to get more money from the federal government for disability and come social Security. Just can't make it. She just can't make it. She has grandchildren that are challenged. One of the things about doing this for a living is I can tell a phony in a second. And she was telling the truth. I believed her, and I said, hold on, we'll take your name in number. Let's see if anybody wants to talk to you. See if they can help out. First call Neil. Neil gave a call, said I will try to help her out, and now we're connecting the two of them. I'm Walter Sterling. This is the other side of Midnight and who's this? Who is this? Who's in here? I don't hear anything I wanted to hear, Bruce. I was following the log go kill me.
Speaker 4: Hey, Walter, this is your cousin. Listen. I think that it's time that you took a little break. So I'm going to play a song that I actually introduced years ago. So Walter, hit the trail and I'll take care.
Speaker 1: Of the Other side of Midnight with Walter Sterley. The Other side of Midnight with Walter Sterley.
Speaker 4: Become the media.
Speaker 6: I call eight hundred and eighty more. What oh, Brooklyn? Always like talking to Brooklyn. Welcome to the Other Side of Midnight with Walter Sterling.
Speaker 10: Hello, Brooklyn, Hi is this me?
Speaker 6: Congratulations you're on the air. We're talking about infledating, going on dates first or second time and not wasting a lot of money. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 11: Well, it worked for us back then. Well I met my husband on the Brooklyn Serry. So I'm going back a while, and he kissed me the very first night you met me.
Speaker 6: How did you feel about that? Was that was your mother with you on the date?
Speaker 11: Hell no, I just met him. I was actually making eyes at the pretzel guy.
Speaker 6: Sure, the pretzel guy. You knew there was steady income and food.
Speaker 11: I mean the smell of those pretzels will drive you crazy, crazy, yeah, but he will. He was having none of that, my husband. It was winter inside the boat, and he puts his leg up on me, lights a cigarette on the bench, and lights a cigarette and block my view of everyone.
Speaker 6: Smart smart man.
Speaker 11: That was on friends. Wow, that was on a friend's episode. But I didn't know he was making a move. I was only seventeen. So he kissed me very lightly on the lips. He made a move. And the next day I came into Brooklyn to see my girlfriend and I said, this guy gave me his phone number. Should I call him? And she said, we're not doing anything, so cal him and we had not far from where I am now, in walking distance. I don't know what it was called, but you put your nickel in the thing and you got your coffee and sandwich.
Speaker 6: Out an automate.
Speaker 11: That's yeah. So the three of us sat together. I said, don't leave me alone with him, because I don't know him. I don't know what to talk about. And we spent like an hour together, just having coffee. And then she went her way and we just kept walking and I don't remember if we were holding hands, but you get to talk. It's intimate without being intimate, without being physical. And nobody wanted to see me with him because he was an older man, old eleven years older than me.
Speaker 6: There's nothing wrong with them.
Speaker 11: Well they thought, yeah, they thought it was so they were jealous.
Speaker 6: They were just jealous.
Speaker 11: I don't know. But you know how fathers are strict, you know, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah. It is an Italian. Your father was Italian. Yes, I'm surprised the guy's still alive.
Speaker 11: Well, the nuns, you know, the.
Speaker 6: Nuns, nuns and your Italian father. How did you ever go on a date at all?
Speaker 11: We snuck around, Oh, good gosh. And that draws you closer together, yes, and after graduation, always together. And my father knew he couldn't really tell me what to do so much anymore. But I could have been a dance teacher. My sister was a dance teacher. She offered me a job in her studio to break us up. She said, you could be head of a teenage division, but you can't see him anymore. So at that point I could not see me without him right right.
Speaker 6: Well, this is Loretta. These are all kinds of threats that you overcame, and I thank you very much for the call. A successful relationship without any dating, real dating, without any parental approval, without any approval from the nuns. She overcame a great deal, far more than you've had to overcome. Infledating, spending no money on a date, this is the trend. You just sit on a park bench and a picnic bench. You sit on a bleacher, you talk to each other for a couple hours, if you're lucky, nothing else. No wasting money on food, theater. That's the hot trend. How do you feel about that? I feel no woman would actually want that. I've never met a woman who would actually not hold that resentment. Any woman I've ever known would hold that resentment for the rest of her life. It would be as bad as if you decided to actually get married and you the guy decided to have some ideas about the wedding, where the reception should be where to hold the ceremony. It's the worst mistake a man can make is to give opinions about the wedding, the reception. It must never be done. Don't ever do that. I'll tell you why. When a guy is like eight nine years old, at no time does he think what will my wedding be like? What's my wedding going to be like? He never thinks that. At eight or nine, she's already planned out the reception, the menu, who's going to come, the time of day, what she's gonna wear. And she's held that since she was eight or nine till the moment she set eyes on you and agreed to your to go to marry you. For the minute she agreed to marry you. From the time she was eight, she knew exactly what that wedding was going to be like. And God helped the man who edits that. The biggest mistake you can make is to edit that. To have an idea, even if it's something seemingly simple, like I think the napkins should be red and in her mind they were white. If she shows up and they're red napkins and they don't match that panacea in her head. That's it. You will hear about that the rest of your life because you must remember a key thing about women. Women work in resentments the way others work in clay, the way an artist works in clay. That's how women work resentments. They let them go. No, no, they they don't let them grow. They let them grow. They don't let them go. They let them grow. Resentments get bigger and bigger over time because they're watered, fertilized with events, studied, shared with their sister. If she starts sharing a resentment with her sister, it takes on a life of its own. It could be put in a museum as to how profound an artistic it becomes. You have no idea, whereas a guy, how does a guy like go over resentment? Hey, you want to have a beer later?
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 6: The resentment's done. Women they grow them hydroponic. They'll take them to Mars. Resentments. They'll be grown hydroponically. They will never end. That is the challenge. Do not imagine that you're ever going to get pasted changes in the wedding, and never imagine you're going to get past mistakes on the first or second or third date. The second, second, third, first date. I'm getting very nervous just thinking about it. They're going to review those events. Did you spend enough money, did you go to the right hotel, What did you eat? Did you make her pay for the cab home? Did you make her pay for the cab home? That's it. There's no future in that relationship because even if she, even if she does it with you, even if she marries you, the taxi moment will come up again for the next thirty years, the next thirty years, at some point in the day, and remember that time you made me pay for the cab going home. Remember that time when you made me pay for the cab. It will never stop. Guys don't think like that. Women think like that. Is that thinking? I don't know if that's thinking, But it's in the DNA, it's reflexive. It is memory. These are cell memories. These are membrane memory events that cannot be deleted. It is in the hardware, it is in the core memory. It will not leave. That's why I say forget it. You're not going to get away with cheap dates. That's a nice fantasy, I promise you. That idea for inflidating No woman came up with that idea. There's no way in hell a woman came up with that idea. That's one of those groovy TikTok trends, and you know it must be true if it's a TikTok trend coming up. You and I are going to talk to the Great Dave Scott, who is the most information available about UFOs UAPs, the latest drops from our government, the non existent drops from our government. And then there's an amazing disqualification that took place in a bike race that I can't believe dovetails with what you and I have been discussing for about eighteen months. Cheating with sports bras. Yes, there has been an incident of cheating with sportspras and what that involves is stunning. I'm Walter Sterling on the other side of Midnight Red Apple Audio Networks