Speaker 1: Welcome to the Parenting Roundabout podcast. I'm Terry Morrow and I'm Catherine Jileco. As parents and parenting writers, we can't help but see everything through a parenting lens. But as our kids have become adults, we find ourselves more interested in getting caught up on movies and streaming than I'm going over the same parenting topics over and over.
Speaker 2: So, since we're pretty sure we can find parenting wisdom anywhere, we're going to talk about what we're watching, what we thought about it, and maybe what we can learn from it, if only what not to do. Watch and listen along, and let's all make like we're doing something important for our families.
Speaker 1: Each Tuesday, we bring you a watch or rewatch of an older entertainment property. And for this week of May twenty six, we're continuing with Laws Season two, episode twenty three and twenty four. Live Together, Die Alone?
Speaker 3: Nobody dies in this episode?
Speaker 2: Do they there?
Speaker 3: He does?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: They mostly just lived together, Yeah.
Speaker 2: But they have They have a funeral.
Speaker 3: In flashback there's a death.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, they're finishing up the funeral when Desmond comes along in his boat. The Elizabeth Yes, guess who's that it's named after? Would you have recognized that's who it was if you hadn't read it and lost pedia?
Speaker 2: No, I recognized her, and my husband completely didn't. I recognized her in the coffee shop when he met.
Speaker 1: Her, okay, because I was. I was going to my husband, look who it is, and he's like, who is it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, look, look it's a different wig. But look he's like, I still't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did recognize her.
Speaker 1: Crashing Libby's funeral is Libby's boat? Yeah, vote named after her?
Speaker 2: Right, she's she's led a busy life up to this point.
Speaker 1: She has she's been married and to be pre hospital.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's been married and widowed and lived in a mental hospital. So a lot, a lot that went on for our Libby.
Speaker 1: Had a romance with Hurley that ended tragically or never really started up. Particularly we say again, make sure to bring the blanket to your picnics, don't whisk it.
Speaker 2: You know, thinking about that, like she didn't want him to recognize her from the hospital, right, yes, I mean she seemed uneasy when he kept saying like, I think I.
Speaker 3: Know you recognize you from somewhere, But so.
Speaker 2: Then why would she continue to pursue him or hang around him at all.
Speaker 1: You know, I think she would stay at the far end of the island, right, Is.
Speaker 2: It just the heart wants what it wants? Or keep your friends close but your enemy's closer.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, maybe that which.
Speaker 2: Cliche are we working with here? I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: It didn't matter because she'd killed before anything came of it. So thanks Michael for saving us from having to figure that out.
Speaker 2: Right, we'll just work on figuring.
Speaker 3: He does.
Speaker 1: They do sadly figure out he was the one who killed them while they're out and about. And uh, now there's a lot going on in this episode. I don't know we well these apps. I guess it was one episode when it was shown on TV, and it's been two episodes on like the DVDs and the netflixes and everything like that. So this big glob of show, there's a lot of lot going on, a lot of plot threads, a lot of characters that we now need to care about. And uh, we uh meet a character that I don't think I'm spoiling much to say, is going to be a big bad Charles widmore.
Speaker 2: Bo the want to be father in law of Desmond.
Speaker 3: I mean not you don't want to be father.
Speaker 2: No, he doesn't want to.
Speaker 1: Be the over his dead body father in law of Desmond. Yes, the father of Penny win Moore, Desmond's beloved and uh, possibly other things as we go along. But a guy who picks you up in a car and mix threats to you and shows you that he's kept all of your letters that you sent to his daughter and.
Speaker 3: Not a good guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and now every time every time we see that actor on the birthday list, the bad guy for a lot. Ellen Dale I think is his name. But and and also Penny, I think this is the first time we have seen me yeah and heard her spoken of. So she also will figure in more as we go forward, because what the show needs, I think we've agreed is more characters.
Speaker 3: People come and somewhere in the Arctic, there's a couple of guys.
Speaker 2: Portuguese playing chess.
Speaker 1: Yea.
Speaker 2: They have a special hotline phone.
Speaker 1: ABC is sending them previews so they can if they spot anything. Now, yeah, so something's up there, right. But in the meantime, the question of it's important to push the button? Do you really need to push the button? We could not push the button, right, It's all just made up. That question is answered pretty resoundingly.
Speaker 3: Holy blinp.
Speaker 1: Everything comes apart, and Desmond knows this because he didn't push the button one time, So why didn't he say the lock?
Speaker 3: But he didn't, He didn't, They didn't press the button.
Speaker 2: And then the plane crashed. But he didn't realize that.
Speaker 1: He didn't realize the plane crashing part, but he realized metal things flying across the room part, right, and you know, being system failure and being scared to death as he's typing it in so that you can't type it in. I think he could mention that, yes, it's not true that just nothing happens. So I know now that Henry hit the button because none of that happened. So why he wasn't a little more forceful in saying yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I was really losing the thread that whole everything about Desmond in the hatch, like before after flashback at present, like when he looked up and saw the light and it was lock up there, like, uh, I was quite confused, I gotta say.
Speaker 3: Locks.
Speaker 1: I read the recap on lost Pedia just to reinforce for myself what everything was about, and I guess he was going to kill himself, and then he heard the wrapping on the hatch right, and he turned on the light and that saved him from doing what he was gonna do.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Oh, so that life has meaning, It's sure much life has meaning.
Speaker 2: I struggled.
Speaker 3: It's a long way to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, if you have to go and read the recap from how many years ago to figure out what the heck that was all about? But uh, that was all very weird, but must have been fun doing that scene of everything like metal going crazy.
Speaker 2: Flying all over.
Speaker 1: And the little clock that the countdown clock kind of crumpling.
Speaker 3: In on itself.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, I guess they don't have to be worried about that anymore.
Speaker 2: I know. Well, it's just like regenerate itself, like now they know they got to keep hitting like button.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess Desmond did something that released the energy or something like that. So maybe it's it's no longer a thing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, got the other thing that I was totally killing.
Speaker 1: I only know this because I went and read on Lost Pdia because I kind of lost the thread there too.
Speaker 2: They can also, but that doesn't mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, sometimes you have to let art flow over you. But apparently there's a key, and if you go to the actual magnet or whatever it is and turn this fail safe key, then you get that trippy white and violet light everywhere in that terrible noise. And whether then you never have to worry about it again, or whether it resets it, I don't know. We will find out, I guess, or maybe not. Who cares, But I guess he did something that and that's what presumably what pennies people saw, right, Okay, So yeah, I mean I guess sometimes you just have to go with it, right.
Speaker 2: It's like, let's find it. We need to move on from this hatch, like we need to just this we're trying to talk about.
Speaker 1: So yeah, there's lots, there's lots going on for a little island. Oh sure, we get the whole meeting the others thing, the whole misbegotten truck through the jungle and then sun and Gin and say on a boat which goes by an enormous statue of a foot with four toes because we needed a little more weirdness.
Speaker 2: So big, so big, I mean, yes, if there were an entire person there, Yeah, and then I.
Speaker 1: Need the production design people having a little fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we don't.
Speaker 1: They're just they're they're part of it is not been addressed in this episode. In these two episodes, they're just still out there on the ocean.
Speaker 2: I know. That was another thing that had me confused, like.
Speaker 1: A loose end, because I know some things that happened with that, and I thought they were going to happen in this episode too, but they didn't, So I guess that's saved for next season. But boy, Michael and Walt get to go away. Yeah, so long good luck. That looks like a super seaworthy vessel and one that you'd want to spend a long time in. What's to say, there's not a bomb in there that you get like, you know, a mile away from the island and it blows up. I Michael is a trusting fellow, although not that he has a whole lot of choice. Yeah, but I thought it was funny. On lost Pedia, they mentioned that they filmed that scene like at the beginning of the season because that kid was growing so much, right, so they.
Speaker 2: Had to And that's kind of when.
Speaker 1: You still sort of looked like the kid we saw the others did something to him that made him grow.
Speaker 2: Well and They just kind of kept him in the background and in the shadows, and you know, you didn't, you didn't really see that much of him.
Speaker 1: Well, I think he already by that time had grown a lot since we last saw him, which I think is the reason that people figured they got rid of Walt because he just you can't you can't do a show that happens over a short period a long period in our viewing time, but an acting time, but a short period in the time of the show. You can't have a kid on that show. No, it's not gonna work unless you say that the show has magical properties that makes kids grow. That they totally could have done. If it can heal cancer and make legs locks, legs work again multiple times, they could just say, oh, and it speeds up growth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, then they have to speed it up for the baby as well.
Speaker 3: I guess, so what they could do that to?
Speaker 1: How long do we really want to be watching this little tiny baby being in this horrible place. I'm like, Clara, wake up some day and he's twelve, right, Ah, then she'll miss some of them, then, I guess. I guess all the adults. All the adults would have to age as well.
Speaker 3: So never mind.
Speaker 1: But things do not look good for Jack and Kate and Sawyer, do they?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: And so or I have to say, for Hurley, who is the last guy you want to say, find your way home, buddy? Does he know how to get home? And they always give him a map or an escort?
Speaker 3: I don't think so is like thanks, I'll stay here, right.
Speaker 1: Why did they bring him all the way there or just to tell him just go back with a message just for anybody? Yeah, if they him specifically, maybe they do.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yeah. Yeah, So at the very end there, when they are putting, you know, Walt and Michael are off into the wild blue yonder like good luck, guys, they put these bags over Sawyer's and Kate's and Jack's heads, and that's like the last you see of them. But I feel like Jack and Kate exchanged looks. Yes, I felt like I meant to think that they're communicating something to each other, but then Sawyer just was like what the heck? Like he just wasn't.
Speaker 1: He wasn't part of it, so I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's supposed to be important or not.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I thought it was just sort of a reassuring look. But I don't know if things look yeah you doo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Everything about this was highly confusing.
Speaker 3: Yes it was. It was. It was two episodes worth of a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But from a parenting point of view, it got me thinking about what would you do for your kid?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Would you betray your friends in this way?
Speaker 3: And you know, if it was just.
Speaker 1: You get to go home, if you do this thing, then it's kind of lousy. But it's like you will never see your son again. You kind of can't blame him for doing it, right. I mean, he could have told them about it, but then he's taken a big risk. He's taken a big risk as it is that these people are going to do what they say. But yeah, yeah, you know, I mean I'm trying to think, and I mean this wasn't the same sort of thing, but in terms of, you know, betraying your friends for your kid, I remember or my mom losing her best friend because she sided with me on something and this her friend thought that I had been mean to her daughter, and my mom defended me and that was it. She lost her best friend of many years. And it's like, probably that best friend felt betrayed.
Speaker 3: Because she's stuck with her daughter.
Speaker 1: But we've all sort of probably had times like that where you just you have to you have to choose your kid over another adult.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 1: It usually doesn't mean leaving them blindfolded with a sack over their head as you sail away gag. But it probably doesn't usually mean killing a couple of people along the way. But it does sometimes feel like that, maybe, well I stabbed that person in the bag pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had situations where you feel like you had to make that choice?
Speaker 2: I definitely have never killed anyone for my kids, No, figuratively. Yeah, I don't know. It's it's hard. I don't think I've ever, you know, had something as extreme as as that. You know, I feel like we're going back to the good place and the the ethical you know, it's like the trolley problem. Your your child is in one trolley and all these other people are are in the other trial. Yeah you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I mean as a parent, I think you have to protect your child. But I'm thinking of when my son was in middle school, I, you know, had been a very forceful advocate, and so people had gotten to the point where they pretty much did what I asked them to do. And I liked this teacher and I wanted my son to have her the next year, and also for his you know, it would be nice if his friends were in his class. Turned out later, I mean, maybe didn't know this at the time, that his friends hated this teacher and it specifically told their parents, I don't want this teacher again. But then, because I was orchestrating this thing with my you know, great great persuasive pilla, I don't know, because I wanted good for my kid, I gave them all a miserable school year. And I think they still remember. I think their mother is still looking at me like, yeah, yeah, that was your fault, and they will occasionally. My son's friend, one friend will occasionally just say, you remember that teacher.
Speaker 3: She was so awful.
Speaker 1: I hated her, And I'm like, yeah, I'm the reason you had You're like, I'm sorry, I was thinking to my kid, leaving you on the dock with a bag over your head, friend, But you do what you gotta do.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not sure even he liked.
Speaker 1: Her, but I think she liked him. Yeah, yeah, you know, I felt so proud of myself for orchestrating something that made a lot of people unhappy. But yeah, you know, when you're a parent, these are the things years, the decisions we make, like Claire apparently injecting the baby with with this medieval looking syringe on top of it. Dustment's like, I don't need to do that. Yeah, that's that's not doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 2: As he takes another swag from its bottle, like you're you're not exactly inspiring confidence right now, sir.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes he is not.
Speaker 1: And uh I was thinking in terms of parenting, the whole issue of if I'm not going to do this thing, then you can't do it. You know, why does Locke care if Echo wants to hit the button? Why does it have to be I am not going to do it anymore and therefore nobody is going to do it, or you know, I am going to do it and therefore it is important. Why does it matter if other people want to do it?
Speaker 3: Makes me think of sitting in waiting.
Speaker 1: Rooms for special education services, and it's like, if somebody has a therapy they found it is the best thing, and if you are not doing it, then what is the matter with you?
Speaker 3: Go do it right now.
Speaker 1: If you are not doing it is a personal insult to me that you are not doing it because I'm telling you it is the thing to do. And sometimes it could get pretty testy and it's like, what difference I'm my not doing it does not invalidate your doing it?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: What do you care?
Speaker 1: Take care of your kid. I'm gonna take care of my kid. Why do you need me to validate your decision by doing the same thing that you're doing. But people do want that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 3: I guess, yeah, I guess.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Locke needed to feel validated by everybody else agree with him, but that didn't work out so well.
Speaker 2: He definitely took it to an extreme.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, he did two to the point of the entire hatch imploding. But yes, It's like, at some point he states the obvious, which is that he was wrong, and I'm like, oh, oh, buddy, like the latest in a long, long, long series of wrongness in your life. Perhaps you should just whatever you think is the right thing to do, you should do the opposite thing.
Speaker 3: Do not follow your instincts.
Speaker 1: You are not a guy whose instincts should be followed.
Speaker 2: Untunately, sorry to tell you that sir, yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And also from a parenting point of view, when Desmond says that they're stuck in a snow globe, which is an interesting way to think of the island because they can't get very far away from it apparently. But sometimes when you're a parent, you feel like you're stuck in a snow globe, that you're stuck in your house, or you're just you know, you're a little round of school and lessons that your kid is taking and sports that your kid is taking, and that's your sort of your life revolves around this very small, in compact area of the world, and you don't dare if something happens and you have to go out of it, it's like, I don't I don't think I can do that. These are my parameters. You want me to come away for the weekend. No, No, I'm sorry. I would bump up against a plastic wall at some point I'm under.
Speaker 3: The dome, yeah, and then I'm just gonna stay.
Speaker 2: You get the two Portuguese guys, I mean they are basically in a snow globe, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was so weird way to end that chat that episode.
Speaker 3: These episodes, it's like.
Speaker 1: Well, somebody out there knows what's going on here.
Speaker 2: Lizz Hanger.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 1: So we had one quick Bernard siding during the weird lighting thing, trying like he showed up on you f went to Hawaii for that. Really, I think you saw his back and uh, Clara and Charlie kissed.
Speaker 2: Ah. But I did not like how Charlie was so mean to Locke when you saw him crying outside.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh, like he just because he feels that Locke abandoned him.
Speaker 2: I know, but like he just was cruel, you know. I just didn't.
Speaker 1: I just it bothered me to Yeah, hear him. I mean, wasn't lock pretty sharp towards him though, Ye? Wasn't he one of the people who just really rejected Charlie. Yeah, it's pile on Lockday. Yeah, he just he kind.
Speaker 3: Of deserves it.
Speaker 1: Kind of caused a disaster, and we don't know if mister Echo is alive or not he blew or if he blew himself up.
Speaker 2: Well, didn't Charlie try kind of No, I guess Charlie got out and then.
Speaker 1: I don't remember there being anything about him.
Speaker 3: But I believe that he lives too.
Speaker 1: Okay, DIY another day.
Speaker 2: Yes, to build another church or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so what else? Weren't expecting poisoned darts? They were They were all armed with their guns.
Speaker 2: Been a little yep, that's it.
Speaker 3: They're tricky.
Speaker 2: Game over. Yeah. Oh and we got to see what happens to the pneumatic tubes.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that was hilarious.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: It took me a minute to realize.
Speaker 1: My husband pointed out to me what those were, and it's like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: So about Desmond.
Speaker 2: Was throwing stuff out into the void.
Speaker 1: That, yeah, and they found you were worried about Locke's map.
Speaker 3: They found it.
Speaker 2: They found it. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: Or anything in the time since, but it was.
Speaker 1: It was it Desmond who said that maybe the psychic experiment was in that hatch, which apparently it was, because they were writing things and and putting them in the tubes which dumped them.
Speaker 2: And build the jungle. Right.
Speaker 1: Oh, galy, that's hilarious. It's I have I have had jobs where it feels like that's what happened.
Speaker 3: Yes, here's my thing I've worked on so hard.
Speaker 2: Well that cares that could apply to work, children's homework, could apply to just.
Speaker 3: Slide to podcasts. We're gonna dundle this in the tube, but.
Speaker 2: It's just good.
Speaker 3: It just goes out there.
Speaker 1: It's in a pile of pile of our episodes in a jungle someplace, completely ignored.
Speaker 2: Just some of the tasks of parenting, right, I mean, yes, they just they just seem entirely meaning yes, maybe maybe they turn out to be something after all. That's right.
Speaker 1: It does seem like a lot of your time, you're just putting stuff in a tube that's going nowhere, But you gotta do it. It might be important, you never know. And it did. The printer in the other hatch printing on and on and on and on improbably did show Desmond that he crashed the plane. He was able to go through these how many pages of numbers and find the exact date of the plane crashing. I guess he just had to look for system failure, system failure, system failures, system system failures.
Speaker 3: So once he.
Speaker 1: Saw that he could look at the date before it oops. And the guy who was his previous partner, Kelvin, was also the guy who I think taught Sayid to torture, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: He I knew we had seen him before, and then when he said something about how he was in the military, I was like, oh, yeah, we saw him in Iraq somehow with Sayid. I don't yes, but I didn't.
Speaker 1: Quit because people people followed my rules or something like that. So yes, I believe. I remember reading at the time of that episode that it was that same guy, Clancy Brown is the actor. So but they shall never meet again because he died before anybody got there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because Desmond killed him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of that going around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see is he in the is he in the Island Cemetery although the Island Cemetery didn't exist then, but perhaps it has an auxiliary.
Speaker 2: Well he yeah, was that at the time. He then did go back to the hatch. I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I yeah, it's all kind of a blur, but no, he I think he did. He did go back because at some point he was going to kill himself and that's when he heard lock tapping and he turned on the light. So that that had to be after the plane crashed, and the plane crashed on the day that Calvin died. So yeah, yeah, he was there until Jack found him there, right, and then he took off onto his bat. You couldn't get out of the snow glow.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Oh, so much story, so much flashbacks, flash forwards.
Speaker 2: I'm concerned for when we start getting into the flash forwards and flash sideways, I'm gonna really, this.
Speaker 3: Is why we have lost media.
Speaker 1: Explain it to us, please, But you can see, I mean, there is so much. They throw so much stuff out there, which is why, and it's more than they can ever go back and explain. Yeah, and so that's why people were really running with it and seeing connections and say things and this person's name is this and that means that, and you know, storylines for all those others who were standing there on the deck or the pier or whatever it was. So we shall be in Otherville next season.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: At least they did get back to Kate knowing that all the costumes were a fake, by her calling it out, and then her also telling the guy, I know your beard is fake, and then why we have captured me and I'm here humiliated, But dude, lose the beard.
Speaker 3: It looks ridiculous beard, It's dumb.
Speaker 2: But then then immediately not Henry's like, where's your beard? Like, yeah, why does anyone care?
Speaker 1: Anyway, it's not like he's trying to hide his identity, is it right? It's nobody here would recognize him otherwise, right, Oh well, Watts set up for the next season, that is for sure, Yes, including the three people on a boat. Three people on a boat, two people in the Arctic, all sorts.
Speaker 2: Of and don't forget two more people on a boat. Walt and Michael.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's right, off they go. Yes, can they get out of the snow globe?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the question I have my toats.
Speaker 1: And also where is Vincent?
Speaker 3: Vincent?
Speaker 2: That's true?
Speaker 1: How could he not have brought that I wanted? I wanted wal to a last say.
Speaker 3: Did you bring Vincent?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Where's my dog?
Speaker 1: Vincent has forgotten? And honestly, Vincent has kind of become jungle dog. Yeah, he maybe would not want to go. It's like in that boat. I don't think so. Right, he's become an enchanted jungle dog and probably have special powers by now. So, uh, you know, he's just gonna pop up every now and then to uh remind people he exists. Yeah, yeah, I agree. Speak up for the dog, our our dog podcasters will now come forward and speak about Vincent our dog correspondent is here, But I mean the family isn't altogether all right. You're ditch it out on your friends, but you're also ditch it out and your dang dog.
Speaker 3: Yep, but no room for the dog in that boat. They'll come back for him, That's what Michael's gonna say. We'll come back for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll come back for him and everybody.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, you'll pop up every now and then, yes, just just so we can all say it's it's fdsent. What a cutie, beautifully clean every time we see him. My dog can go to the dog park and get covered with dirt in half an hour. Vincent has been on this island for months and just looks like he.
Speaker 3: Came from the groomer. Yeah, yeah, Okay, it's a weird.
Speaker 1: The island can regenerate your clean coat, just as it can regenerate lock's legs. Don't ask questions. What were you gonna say about your dog?
Speaker 2: Oh, just that she can go outside in the yard and come back in with green feet from grass.
Speaker 1: Yes, so the lock people do not know how dogs work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Vincent's entire body should be.
Speaker 1: Yes and covered with birds and dirt and possibly the blood of small animals. It is eaten because it doesn't look like anybody's feeding him. But it's magic.
Speaker 3: It's magic. That's all we need to know.
Speaker 1: So, oh, next week we launch into season three of Lost. Yeah, called a Tale of two Cities. There are no cities on the island. Maybe it's the Maybe it's the others and the and the castaways. Maybe those are the two cities or was the Is that the one that starts with it was the best of times, It was the worst of times.
Speaker 2: I think. So there is nothing that was the best of times in this place.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: They might have a party.
Speaker 1: They got darm and nutra bars apparently, so they can have themselves a good time checking out what happened to that hatch was putting all the metal objects away, putting the darts back in the dart board.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe don't have darts down there.
Speaker 3: It's a giant maget. Magnet.
Speaker 1: Let's get some super sharp metal objects and just have them loosely attached to a corkboard. Oh well, anyway, so next week, a Tale.
Speaker 3: Of two Cities.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow the last episode of season one of Running Point Slightly Less Disastrous. Thank you for listening. You can find all our episodes on Spreaker, Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, or wherever you get your podcasts. You can find recaps, links and an opportunity to comment on our website at parentingroundabout dot com.
Speaker 2: You can also talk to us on our Facebook page, on Instagram or on Twitter, where you'll find us at roundabout Chat. And please visit our Amazon shop at Amazon dot com, slash Shop slash mamitude. But you can find links to a lot of the things we've talked about over the years.