Speaker 1: Something you should go. Something you should know is brought to you by Genesis goldr dot com. That is also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan on the gold stand or Genesis Gold Group is the only ir backed by physical gold and silver. Learn more and get a free gold and silver guide at Genesis Gold ir A dot com. Excited a visit right now the very funny stand up comic Tony Tubes and Tony is in Aberdeen, South Dakota. But he's been coming to Sue Falls quite a bit and you've got a lot of stuff coming up here. You were just recently here for the Soup Falls Funniest Comic the Larry Brinkman Awards. And when did you win? Because you won one of the month's last year, right, do you remember which month that was?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I won for the month of September and it was it was a lot of fun. So I had to come back.
Speaker 1: And I did not get a chance to see you in September or on Saturday, but I was told that it was really good. Congratulations on the win, by the way.
Speaker 2: Day thanks. You know, I'm I'm very humbled by it. I didn't think it was going to happen at all. But I appreciate all the votes and all and the audience and every It was just nice to make people.
Speaker 1: Laugh and it's it's really cool. I think that, you know, again, the funniest content the funniest Comedian of Sioux Falls contest is really a neat thing. I know a lot of the comics. I've not had a chance to see you yet, but I'm excited to see you, and you've I've got a chance, and everybody has a chance this weekend. It's free to check it out in Brandon on the seventeenth, and this is a really fun place to do a comedy show Double D and Brandon. And for folks that haven't had a chance to see you do comedy, Tony, what kind of comedy do you do?
Speaker 2: I do a lot of observational humor, a lot of stuff about my job, my various jobs throughout my life, and a lot of stuff about my family, my kids and my wife and such. And I have to I have to kind of, you know, hamper that down a little bit sometimes with the wife. You know, she has to do okay some of those shows.
Speaker 1: I understand that completely. Now the benefit is happening this Saturday. We'll talk about that, but first Brandon this Friday the seventeenth, and then there's a benefit for Good Natured this Saturday, the eighteenth. That's at seven pm at Good Natured on eighth Street in downtown Sioux Falls. It's a really cool place and I'm looking at the list, and you've got some great company at this. I've not had a chance to see Tony, but I can vouch for a lot of these guys because I know a bunch of them. Adam Goog's very funny, Dan Snowberger, Drake Strong, Alisha Raine, Jacob Womack, Jocelyn, Joey Logan, Sarah Travis and and more. It says on here. So there's a whole bunch of people who are coming together this Saturday to help out at Good Natured for a comedy fundraiser. Have you done many fundraisers like this before, Tony, I've done.
Speaker 2: A couple in Aberdeen. I've done something for the Red Rooster Coffee House in Aberdeen, but that's about it. Otherwise it's mostly it's mostly just just regular shows. But no, I'm really looking forward to going there and not only doing comedy for the benefit, which is awesome, but also just patronizing their establishment would be awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a neat place again. Good Natured is the name of the place, and the Good Natured Comedy Showcase. It's coming up this Saturday, the eighteenth, Downtown Suite Falls. And then you're back again in February and you're gonna be at Lucky's in Downtown Sue Falls and that's kind of a special night the eighth of February. Let's talk about what's happening that night.
Speaker 2: Well, that's Alicia Rain is going to be recording her special that night, and so myself and Sarah Manson are going to be opening for her, and it's going to be fun. It'll be a fun twenty minutes of me on stage, probably twenty minutes of Sarah and then and then and then Alisha will take the stage and we're open for a good crowds because it's it's going to be recorded for a special, so it'll be it'll be a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: And comedy is always fun. But when you get to go and be a part of the special. Now, every time people watch that, they get to hear your response, they get to hear you laugh. So this is the time to come out, laugh big, have a good time, and make that special a really really good special. Have you ever been a part of a special taping like that before?
Speaker 2: No, I really haven't. Most of most of my work is Aberdeen related. I mostly just do uh. I just host the road comics that come through here a lot. But over this last year I've been branching out and everything, and I've been lucky enough to have some cool shows with some really cool people and headline some shows, but also open some shows for some really good friends. And Dan Snowberger, Alicia Rain, Chris Fryar, Jerry Rby all those guys are just really wonderful comics and they've really opened their open opened me up to the Sue Falls comedy scene and it's been really really nice.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm excited to finally get a chance to see you and anybody listening. You have a chance as well this Friday and Brandon. This Saturday, Good Nature Downtown Sue Falls, and then the eighth of February also Downtown Sue Falls at Lucky's. Tony, thank you for your time, man, I appreciate a bunch.
Speaker 2: Hey, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Absolutely again, Tony Tubes. He will be in Sue Falls again. It's coming up this Friday, and this Saturday, and then the eighth of February. I've got the entire comedy schedule at facebook dot com slash Sue Falls Comedy. Something You Should Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesisgoldira dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Get a free gold and Silver guide now at genesisgoldra dot com.