Speaker 1: You are listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Aaron Franz, coming at you live this Friday night, November seventh, twenty twenty five five every Friday night from the facilities of o'chelly dot com ten pm to midnight Eastern Standard time. First hour of the Age of Transition, second hour uncle the broadcast. Thank you for listening. Please do consider going to ocelli dot com to support the network, to help shot, send a donation, and my website is the Age of Transitions dot com. We can find the podcast there all sorts of ways to listen. Also can support me directly. There have t shirts my book revolve Man's Scientific Rise to Godhood. Thank you for buying that paper book, paperback or ebook copies are available. Also, I have the Patreon campaign link over at the website and the affiliate links, the Libson promo code fronds, the bookshop dot org links. Do remember if you ever buy books, do remember to go to the Age of Transitions dot com. First, click through the bookshop dot org link and see what you can find there. You might be able to find your book on that site, and if you do, they buy it there. A little bit will go to me for referring to you, So thank you for remembering that anybody who may be out there. I'm going to start out the show by saying doing an apology of sorts for not being here. Honestly, I don't even know how many weeks it's been. It's been a few i've been away, so yeah, sorry for that. I have not felt well. I mean, I don't really want to complain about them, because I know people have a lot worse things happen to them. But I did it. It was ax. I've talked about this on the show before. I was just a flare that I had that started and it hasn't gone away. It's only really starting to go away now, I think. And it's the worst one I've ever had. Uh, the exumas migrating to parts of my body that it has never been in before. It used to be localized on my arm sometimes my arms and my neck and it would never go anywhere other than that. Now it's pretty much everywhere, and I can't sleep really well. I'd sleep a little at night, but I'm woking up several times, and it's just it's one of those things that's just like if you never if I just imagine an itch that when you scratch it, it doesn't go away anything, It just gets worse. It never stops, It's always there. It makes you a little crazy. So it's been it's been like that for a while. But and towards the end, I was just getting more exhausted than it was anything else it was. There were times where it would give me pretty bad anxiety. But I got to the point where I just kind of was shutting down. I was just kind of tired, and I was just kind of like that was just over it. But I think I am getting better now, so I'm excited about that, and I feel good and thank goodness. The thought of just being able to sit down and relax and actually just just sit peacefully and relax, that's like it's like a luxury. So that I think I'm there where I can do that, and I'm excited about it, and I'm gonna make the most of it. And I'm here tonight and I'm happy and it's cool. It's very cool. While I was away, I did not get much of a flood of emails from people asking why I hadn't made a new show, So you know, I'm not scolding an audience that isn't there, Okay, I just it's it's it's okay. I did get I saw I've gotten a couple of emails I hadn't responded in a timely fashion to both Scott, who I get emails from regularly, and also Bobby Vaughan, a good friend from a Call to Action Scott an email from you. Thank you Bobby here, very great person. And you know, in the online world where there's not really that many people like that, it's it's cool, so much appreciated, Bobby. Shout out to you and Scott and and whoever may be listening now, because I'm not saying nobody's listening. I'm the number three transhumanism podcast on let me see what it was called? The thing? Uh, the number three transhumanism podcast. I reposted this on act hanging there. I don't know some now I can't even find it. Okay, oh here it is Millionpodcasts dot com. I'm number three in transhumanism. Get So that's good. That's a good thing. I'm excited about that. And it's fine. I mean, I'm not we all know where we are, right, do we know where we are? When we're online? Do we know what we're doing? Do we know? We know who owns the place? Right? We know who the landlords, so to speak, of the online in space are because we had at to hell. They do a lot of public promotions of themselves these days. They do enough of that. They make the podcast rounds. They do interviews talking of course about the big tech billionaires, Silicon Valley egg heads. When I say that, I'm speaking literally Mark Andreesen, his head looks like an actual egg. It's not even an exaggeration. So he's taking that term to hold new levels. It's that wonderful man. And yeah, you all know who he is because he's again he's a big podcast guest. And all the cool shows out there that do get a lot of listens, I think, But who knows what to make of anything these popular shows could be like this? Uh, of course, they're signal boosted across every platform, and they're put to the top of everybody's recommended feeds on everything for obvious reasons, because they run their own propaganda campaigns on here. This is one giant propaganda network for these guys. By this, I mean the whole of internet. Anything online is their purview. It's their world and they think that they can just do whatever they want, and they're just like the weird online discourse migrated from fringe chat rooms and just you know, discourse online of people acting all crazy here that that eventually made its way into mainstream discourse, political discourse, but also into the actual streets where this has become embodied in actual everyday life, where people are just talking about things like, oh, I don't know wokeism, and how like that's the world's biggest problems. A bunch of woke people walking around and it's just the end of the world. Wokeness. It's gonna it's coming to get us. It's a big scary thing that doesn't exist, but it's scary. I hope you're worried about it. So you know, this is any time I turn on any digital device, this is how I feel, and this is how everybody should feel. We should know what we're doing. We should realize what this god forsaken mass actually is. It's not real. It is artificial. It is a virtual reality. But they're doing everything they can to convince us that it is real. And in the alchemical sense us believing in this, we will make it. We will force it into reality and make it true. And why didn't you know it? We're going a bit crazy these days, or at least it seems like we are. It seems like we are because we've convinced ourselves of all these numbskull ideas that have been drilled into us. But anyway, some interesting networks of these guys that there's been some cool stuff in the news that I had not heard about until just this past week. There is a it's not a political action committee, it's not a think tank, it's not exactly a secret society. I don't know what it is. It's a political network of these tech guys and other super wealthy individuals for that matter. It's called the rock Bridge Network. So I forget what the date was a few years back in this tiny town, Rockbridge, Ohio, there was this meeting. And I'm very sad to report that Rockbridge, Ohio is a very beautiful, amazing part of the state of Ohio. If you are in Columbus, which I used to live there many years by decade, you travel southeast out of Columbus, you go toward Ohio University in Athens. It's before you get there, it's kind of at the start of the Hawking Hills area, which is amazing. It's amazing natural paradise. If you ever get the chance, if you're ever in Ohio, if you can make it down that way, go to Hawking Hills State Park, take a hike. It's really like nothing else I've ever seen before. So sadly, these demons had a meeting in this one of the most beautiful places you can imagine. And what they do They're like, yeah, let's all get together and create this political network. And what they're doing is specifically targeting the MAGA political movement and making it more effective towards their ends, but also more effective politically. Ideally. There's this guy Chris Buzzkirk is the head of this group good Buddies with jd Vance. Jd Vance was at this meeting to Peter Thiel is there, of course, one of the Mercer family was there, and yeah, they were talking about essentially, what are we gonna do with MAGA, how are we going to how are we going to leverage this thing so we can keep using it and keep explaining it for future elections so they can go our way, right, And the article that I read did mention that they have extensive databases on potential voters that they can target their political activism because they are interested in getting activists to go out and campaign for the cause. But what they have is an advanced network of digital profiles of potential voters that they could go out and influence to getting to the balls. Gee, I wonder where they got that data from. It's no, mister Teal on board with the project, right, So no surprise there. No, it's not even an actual question. We know exactly what's going on. But this this group of guys, you know, they're big, they're billionaires, they're millionaires. They're interested in investing in the new new tech military industrial companies that are coming up. So they're making investments in that. They're going about further exploiting the MAGA political movement towards their ends. Because this has been going on before this Rockbridge network is even together. That these guys have been exploiting the right wing online political ecosystem. If you don't know that yet, I don't know what to tell you. That's just the plain fact of the matter. You can sit here and we can argue about all the Democrats the Republicans, is that the rights the correct way to view things. The left is the correct way to view things. Look, the plain fact of the matter when we're talking about this is the MAGA movement is a tool that's used by these big tech technocrats who this rock Bridge network. I should say one of their one of their political philosophies that they're employing is that America should have an aristocracy controlling it. This is and I do believe Curtis Jarvin is connected to the group and actually a part of it too. So you know, got that whole dark Enlightenment philosophical in air quotes as much as you can even call that philosophy, but it's philosophy to Teel and all those guys. So of course there's that concept of yes, we need rule by an aristocracy a group of elite individuals. In this case, of course, all the tech billionaires are those geniuses that are meant to run society. They believe that, and they're going about doing that. They think they're God's gift to intellect, God's gift to politics, and frankly, they think they're better than us and that they deserve this. That's just the plain factor of the mirror. That's what's going on. So again, the whole if we want to like say, oh, the right, the left, look, the MAGA movement for a long time is the plaything of these guys. And if you can't see that now when you're scrolling through X, I don't know what to tell you. I don't know. I don't hold out much hope for anybody who can't see that. It's just that simple. It's just plain and simple. Now. It worked. It worked for them because they've got this administration that is staffed ostensibly the high public Offices that the names we all know are a bunch of buffoons that don't know their feet from their face. They are a bunch of total morons, all right, the people that we think are in charge. Now, that works just fine for them, these guys who have bought and paid for this whole thing because they could care less. Because their goal isn't too uplift and make the current system of American constitution government work for them. Their goal is to destroy the whole American government as we know it and replace it with their preferred form of government. That's what's happening, that's what they're doing, and it's just one giant, completely corrupt system of bribery. This absolute ahole who we think is in charge, used to complain when he was on the original campaign trail.
Speaker 2: Like ooh, Hillary, it's pay to play with her, Give.
Speaker 1: Me a break, pay to play. That's that doesn't even come close to what's actually happening. Now, give a few million dollars to add a ballroom onto the White House and you can get away with whatever you want, Google dodging its antitrust case against him. Just throw a million dollars at this corrupt executive branch, unitary executive. This has all been built up upon off of the neocon base from the War on Terror, and they're they're picking that up and running with it. So thank you neocons who pretend to be against this. Bill Crystal, you can go straight to hell where you belong because you're not fighting against this whatsoever. You set these guys up. So I don't know, I don't know what to believe. When some jackass like Bill Crystal pretends to complain about this, he might like genuinely think he's against this, but uh yeah, I'm I'm I'm not hearing it. So yeah, the Rockbridge Network pretty interesting group. Again, what do we call it? I don't know. It's a special interest group of billionaires that are trying to take over America. There was an interesting article that JP Satilli put in his news vandal Rundown from the laughable website American Greatness. Right, this is one of these maga style news websites. That's a total joke. Now, the sad thing is not everybody realizes that these institutions that pretend to be like independent journalistic, grassroots political online things absolutely are not. There is no such thing hardly anymore. These absolutely are not. American Greatness is a total sham. It's a front for these Rockbridge Network characters. Okay, and they put out articles that just blatantly tell you that. Okay, So the article is Silicon Valley's growing anti woke pro abundance rebellion. I'm not even gonna I'm not gonna read from this article, but what I'll say is what is it? Okay, So it's an article that's lauding our Silicon Valley billionaire masters and how genius they are and how they've just they are the shining lights of capitalism and just the perfect expression of what America is all about. They're so they're they're the best thing ever and they're fighting against a whole they're fighting against wokeness, the evil demon of woke. So you know they're the good guys. So what this is just tough total pr for big tech because it's just it's just another one of their little propably in arms, this American Greatness and uh any other such website. You can see which way the wind is blowing when they when uh, when all of these supposed populist maga right wing sites are putting out stuff like this, you ought to know. So anyway, Silicon Silicon Valley is growing anti voe, pro abundance rebellion. I'm gonna just go through some buzzwords it picked out of the article. You've got entrepreneurial spirit, spirit of which the Silicon Valley guys are the shining example, woke, pure capitalism. Creative destruction. Now see, there's a term that popped out to me in the occult sense that would in days past would have been called out for Oh look, these guys are occult manipulators that they're into creative destruction. It's like, well no, now, creative destruction is a term that Silicon Values is and it's a good thing, because anything they do is good. They're just the greatest thing ever. They're just they're I just love them. I just love those eggheads. They're just so great. I wish I could give them all my money. I wish I wish that my income that I make actually working an actual job. I wish it didn't go to me. I wish I could just funnel it all to them, because they deserve it more than me. Creative destruction, that's what they're into. Oh and this this article had the gall to shill for that California Forever planned community that they're doing up there in somewhere around the Valley area. I know that Gil Duran has written extensively on this, So if you're interested in learning about that the California Forever community that they're trying to oust farmers off their land, this website was saying like it was demonizing the farmers, like, oh, the network of the left wing network of environmentalists got to the farmers so that they could so that they wouldn't sell to this affordable living community that's trying to solve all the housing crisis. With one fell swoop. It was just over the top in the nonsense that it was spewing. It's like, really, do do you think we're this stupid? Do you think we we believe this crap? And if somebody does, wake the hell up, it's ridiculous. They're laughing at you. I'm not going to stand for this. As long as I have any kind of online platform, I am going to rail against this garbage, which is what it is. Let's let's pick out some more shilling for that abomination. They're kicking farmers there. They're essentially kicking farmers off their land. Do we like that? Now? That's now a good thing? And you know, it's the whole network state thing, which is it's like, oh, we won't get well, maybe we'll get to that later. But anyway, more buzzwords, abundant energy. They're going to bring this to us, and they're they're complaining all the time about this Unholy Alliance, which is of course some sort of like Democrat or left wing thing that's uh in conspiracy and controlling everything. They're the ones in control of stuff, not these guys. Not that the Silicon Valley holy men are trying to crusade against the Unholy allian As. You see, they're not in power. They're trying to uh take out the evil powers that be, their anti establishment, their contrarian right. That's what they want me to believe. Uh more buzz more buzzwords urban renaissance. Oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah. So this is this is in reference to again that sort of California Forever planned community things that they want to build there. They label it as urban and urban renaissance. Quote even as we maintain or even increase the population population density per square mile. So I'll have you know, thing for is cramming as many people as they can inside of cities. They say, we're going to build underground with the same technology of Elon Musks Boring Company. We're going to go upwards and we're can get as many people in the city as we possibly can. Remember when that was a big problem. That used to be one of you know, the un Agenda twenty one that's going to force you into the city. That used to be a bad idea. Now is great because I don't know, because we're being told it is because it's anti woke that's right, that's right. It's against it's against wokeness. So it's good.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 1: It takes. Invoke some invisible boogeyman that's not even real to scare you too into the worst slave system that they can concoct, where they make the laws and they make them up as they go along. That's the system that they want, and they will be the aristocracy. They will own everything. Automation will come to the fore where we the normal people, are needed less and less. And so if we're talking, if we want to go to the left side of the political conversation and talk about the absolute necessity for universal Basic income UBI going forward in this automated society that we're apparently walking into, we need UBI. There needs to be a government that, you know, gives us a basic income and that's how we live because there aren't going to be jobs anymore. Well, okay, you can advocate for that, But Mike, number one question as soon as we talk about that is, in what world does this just pop up where the government's like supporting us and giving us money. So that's like the furthest thing from what's happening at present. We can't get the most basic services from government, and then we expect it just to give us a living wage like it's going to provide for us. I my mind reels and trying to see the connection being made there. It's like, how do we get from this to that? It seems like a cruel joke. It's like, are you kidding me? Universal basic income? It's not happening, right, And if it does, under what conditions? Because it will be conditional, you know that. So what are the conditions that we live in their in their freedom city five hundred feet below ground in one of the boring company's tunnel apartment networks. That's where we're living now, Or perhaps we live a couple of miles up into the sky on an incredibly tall building, or we live in an old we live in an old office building because office buildings aren't needed anymore, so they throw us in one of those things that they've renovated poorly, and they pretend it's the best thing ever. They just hook our brains up to Internet all day so that we think we're enjoying ourselves. These guys, by the way, are the transient. They're the ones who gave us the trans humanist movement in the sense that we know it here at the Age of Transitions, that was promoted by these same wonderful Silicon Valley guys, same people, And it's sad to say that they're the ones in charge now where they're making every effort to completely control everything. They haven't completely done it yet. It doesn't have to go their way. But I don't know what kind of miracle has to occur that they're actually held accountable for once for their crimes against humanity that they're committing again Google dodging their anti trust case. They're just endlessly acquiring just all sorts of companies with impunity, any and all companies they just gobble up and do whatever they want with it, and then they just gouge the consumer because they are the whole of you know, online media essentially, right, and there's no stopping them. There's no authority that's stopping any of these guys. They're going out of their way to destroy anything that could The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau andreason hated that thing. Well guess what, they tore it apart. That's good because as part of the administrative state it was. It was probably woke too, that thing. It sounds woke consumer financial protection. It sounds sounds super woke to me. I'm glad it's gone. Regulations bad. These guys need to be unregulated so that they can so they can make this abundant energy and do this creative destruction. Pure capitalism can rain in America. I feel like waving a flag, feel real patriotic about all this. So and so it is this, this is where we're at. This is this is where we're at. This is what's happening. Meanwhile, the supposed leader who is at the head of this group of morons we were talking about earlier, have no clue what the hell they're even doing, other than they know how to fight each other and have arguments with each other and try to oust each other like pathetic little children that they are. The leader of that group, he's old as hell. He's old, he smells like hell. Apparently, if you're in a room with him, you pass out and your legs go up in the air trying to you have to be resuscitated. RFK Junior will run away in horror. I didn't even know that that happened. Yesterday my wife told me about that. I'm like, what in the hell is this? This is something that actually happened that they're doing a press conference about. Surprisingly, it was about weight loss drugs. It was it was an Oval Office press conference about weight loss drug use. It was the fat shot erin. It was the fat shot remember the fat shot story. He had his friend on England.
Speaker 2: Okay, it was the fat shot guy.
Speaker 3: He was sitting there and he was on camera and all of a sudden they went.
Speaker 2: Hey, are you okay?
Speaker 1: Sorry and said to jump in Yep, yep, okay. That Yeah, that was nearly unbelievable. That was, like, I mean, it was hilarious. It was. It was like dark comedy in its highest form, because it was real, never meant as comedy, completely unscripted documentary, proof of our country dying before our eyes. But of course again that that leader, that's what he's doing. He's old, super old. He's out of it. He was falling asleep before he stood up. But he's not gonna make it much further. And you know, big who cares to that. But be that as it may, he's not. I don't think he's got many days left. Just naturally speaking, we're not talking about anybody like coming after him or or anything like that. No, he's an old man. He's about to keel over. And a story and I think I'm intuiting that the actual power structure that put that numbskull where he is and and is doing everything to keep him there, or at least the movement that's been created around this whole thing, which is useful to them Rockbridge Network. I believe that they would be very happy to see him just fall into a coffin one day, which he almost surely will do. They're gonna be happy because I don't think they really like him too much. To be honest, I think that he might be a liability in certain ways. I know they don't give a damn about him one way or the other. Their guy is the vice president, mister he was at the rock Bridge banning, remember he was actually at it, and he's but good friends with the chairman Chris Buzzkirk. They're like best buddies. So you know all of this talk about that you may have seen online on x absolutely of JD Vance running in twenty twenty eight. It's the project of these guys absolutely, and I think they would much rather have him in there as soon as possible, because he has from the start been just a total plan of theirs, ready to do and say anything on their behalf. I don't think he really leaves and anything. He's one of those guys that just gets up there and talks and says exactly. He goes right from the script. Now, who is it giving him the script? We had auditor to know that we should know as an informed public. So yeah, jd Vance their guy. There's all sorts of weird goings on in MAGA world that don't exactly make sense, but I think that they are kind of indicative of where they want to move things in the future, because, as they have said, they want this to keep reigning onward and onward, and if they're smart, they will keep massaging these narratives along the way, always leading the public where they need them to, with their narrative control being powered by deep analytics and data. It's interesting that Cambridge Analytica story was like the first glimpse that we got publicly of how this all works. It's not necessarily the first. It's definitely not the first instance where all of these tech systems have been used toward political ends. They've been doing this for a long time and databasing stuff like crazy in terms of voter information. It's been going on for a long time, but that Cambridge Analyticus thing was the first time that the public got a glimpse of Oh, this is what's going on, and you know, it's only getting better all the time. And that's what the Internet exists for, at least for these guys to control our minds. And so he falls on us not to rail against the media, not to complain about wocism. Not complain about CNN or NBC or MSNBC or Fox or any of those dying networks. Complain about the TV, complain about the media. Our job is to somehow find the wherewithal to regain independent thought, some form of actual logic, where we can take in information and actually move outside of the propaganda space that is just yelling at us, telling us what to believe. Twenty four to seven. It's like, oh yeah, yeah, this this that that, this is what it is. This is that is that wocism is devil, Democrats are satan. Uh, the administrative state has to be taken down, blab you know, whatever it happens to be, and we can go on the other side of the island. They do this too, Okay, So but the point is, once again going back to that right and left thing, the point is who's in control now? Who is it what is it? It is this is the right wing side of the equation that was bottom paid for by these technocrats that want to scrap the constitution and remake the entire country. That's what they're doing. And they're using, they have been using for a long time, the online right wing media ecosystem to do their bidding, and it has worked to get them this far. And I find that incredibly disturbing. It's sad, it's disturbing, but it's been effective. It's been effective to get to this point, which is to the average person horrible because things are not getting better, they're getting worse, and everybody sees that. Everybody's mad about that, and so they're reacting politically. You know, Margary Taylor Green's going against Meggia blah blah blah. It's like, okay, fine, that's the reactionary political space that they want you in. All you have to do is go outside of that and see just the basic facts of things that are constantly being obfuscated. They work hard at hiding this stuff, which is plain and simple as day. If you win, you just look at it for what it is without them, without being shouted at by them. That's the challenge. That's the challenge you face, and it's insulting I frankly, and I feel insulted by this alsis. I feel like it's an affront to my intelligence that they think that they can just trounce over me, over my consciousness, my awareness, that they can try to just like steal my soul or whatever it is they're trying to do. I'm offended. I'm offended by these dirt bags. And I don't think that they're better than anybody. I think they're worse. I think they're far worse. I don't think that they deserve a thing that they have, I don't think. But what they deserve is to go on trial for the things that they've done. They deserve a fair trial, the likes of which nobody's going to get in this new system that they're building. Nobody's going to have a fair trial. So the American system of justice, I mean, we can say that it's always been you know, it's justice for those who can afford. It's been that way for a long time, right, But that trend is not getting better. It's getting far worse. It's going in the wrong direction, the direction that does not lead to universal basic income in a beautiful Venus project future of Jacques Fresco, something more akin to the dystopian sci fi cyberpunk fiction Blade Runner twenty forty nine and whatnot. Just I mean, you pick your dystopian future sci fi scenario, Philip K. Dick or whoever it is. That's the future that these guys will build. Just look at what they what they're all about. That's what they will do. And they're going to somehow keep on line media as their pr system to convince us that it's great. It is not great. We don't have to believe them. We don't have to to mental gymnastics to you know, either make a political leader we think is good, to make excuses for them. We don't have to do that. And we have to make excuses for anybody. Even I know that there's people that feel probably invested in whether it be Maga or whatever sort of political online cult that you've become a part of. I understand you get emotionally and spiritually sometimes invested in these things. The hard work for us normal people is to divest ourselves from those things and say, you know what, it's okay, I believe these things and still in essence a lot of the beliefs I have are true, but when it's coming from the mouthpieces of these guys, and they'res spokespeople, it means nothing. Nothing, whether it be libertarianism or hell even progressivism or whatever, or any sort of political ideology of any kind, any sort of ism or anything, really give yourself the freedom of divestment from it and say, you know what, Yeah, I believe that, and I think a lot of the principles can actually be true. But clearly what is being done here is those principles are being used in that keyhotic sense, like I said in the last show, as these ideals to lead me as a carrot, like a carrot on a string, lead me down the road toward tyranny, step by step. The whole time, I think I'm fighting this evil enemy, and take notice, the enemy is probably just the average person, the average person on the opposite side of the political aisle. And if that's the case, that's a big problem, because that's what these guys have been doing the whole time, getting us to fight each other instead of looking at the real problem, which is guess what, them, They're the problem. They're taking everything, everything, all the money, all the government resources, anything that should be the property of the people, which would be the whole of American government. They're just taking that as their own. It's just another thing for them to own and operate. It's another thing for them to invest in and buy up with their venture capital firms and take control of. Oh, NASA, it's not public entity. That's now a private, private enterprise. You want to be a part of it. Get on the board of directors, invest in it. Come on, let's see it. Be an American, be a capitalist American. It's not so hard. Just put your money where your mouth is. You have money, right, just invest it. You could be just like these guys. These guys are great examples. They're great and they're leading by example, and I just want to be just like them when I grow up. There's just such good hearted, hard working Gosh, they work hard. I want to be just like him. Every other post on X's is fawning garbage over Elon Musk, Like, Oh, he's just the greatest guy. I don't see how anybody could not like him. Look at him. He's flying rockets. Oh boy, he's got the winning spirit. He wants to fly tomar, He's just great.
Speaker 2: He dug holes in.
Speaker 1: The ground with a big drill. Wow, he's so smart and he's so great. He's just the greatest guy. I just love him so much. That's my impersonation of every other post on X again. These are the things that you should feel insulted by. I find it derisive. It's ridiculous. Go to hell, all of you guys, Go straight to hell where you came from. You might think we're stupid, Okay, and maybe we are to an extent because we've let you do this for this song. But guess what, we're figuring things out. And like I said, for as long as I'm allowed to be online without facing consequences for it, I'm gonna sit here and say things like this. I'm gonna be contrarian in my way, Okay, contrary to the bullshit that you do. All right, I want to see you want to make your little spectacles like the No Rules Fighting League or whatever where we can vroid each other up and kill ourselves or whatever it is. Why I'm gonna make one of my own. Why don't we make, you know, celebrity fighting but for tech tech billionaires. So we'll get Peter Tiel and Martin Rothblatt to have some sort of fight. Okay, how about that for a fun idea. We'll see you guys go at it, which I think would be hilarious because I get the I get the sense that you two probably don't like each other in reality. So why don't you entertain us? Okay? Having all these YouTubers go out here and do all this ridiculous content creation pretending like they're uh, the new social elite when they're just barely surviving as it is themselves, why don't you guys entertain us for once? Okay? And no Teal and Andresen and Palmer Lucky and the rest of you scumbags that have done the interviews on the Joe Rogan experience. I don't call that entertainment, okay, I called I call it a cure for an insomnia, is what it could be. But comedy, it most certainly is not entertainment. And hardly have I listened to some of these shows, Yes, because I like to torture myself and trying to get a little tidbits of what you maniacs are saying and doing. That's why it's useful. That's about the only use you have as far as I'm concerned, and it's cathartic to sit up here and say these things that are true. That more people are realizing this. It takes great solace in that, and it's it's encouraging because I know that people are starting to see the reality through the veil of your idiotic propaganda stream that yes, works for up to a point. And I know you're gonna push it. I know you're gonna you're going to use all your data, all your analytics you're gonna use, You're going to use the whole thing I use game theory. You've got all that at your disposal. I get it, And you're going to continue to do that, and it will be effective up to a point. But there also comes a point where people say enough's enough, and you can't just go on pretending like being a trillionaire that your God's gift to the poor and downtrodden. That's not going to work forever. And I also realized that they realize this, and that's why they have their wonderful luxury bunkers in New Zealand and elsewhere in all sorts of remote locations across the world, dug deep into the ground. I guess it's only fair that you're saying we're going to live underground in crowded cities, that you too, live underground out in the middle of nowhere, in a luxury puncture bunker of your own personal design, created by some fancy architectural firm that specializes in these ridiculous things. This is the world that these guys have provided to us, this sort of thing, this dystopian hellscape, this clown world as they call it. It's their design. And so you want to say how great you are with the creative destruction. You're pure capitalists and you're such great creators. Yeah, you've created something, all right, You've created You've created really something else, and we all have been forced to deal with it. So thank you, I guess is what I should have just shortened this show. I should just come on all of the rest of you. Buzzkirk, you too, Thank you. Thank you for all you've done for America, for capitalism, and for the eagle. Anytime I see an eagle flying, I think of you guys. Anytime I see an America flag, I think of you. Anytime I see anything good, you guys come to mind. So thank you. I just want to thank you for everything you've done, for bestowing all the gifts of your untold fortunes upon us. We lesser plubs that are not worthy. But you find it in the kindness of your hearts to share with us so much, share so much with us, You enlighten us. You want to take us to Mars with you. I just can't wait to fly that rocket ship right alongside I know. I'm going to get a seat right next to Elon Musk flying in that special rocket ship that he designed himself. He designed it in his drawing room and he had all his best guys build it for him, but he designed the whole thing. I'm gonna get next to him in that first class seat, flying to Mars, to the colony he built there, and we're going to take our life extension drugs and we're going to download our consciousness into the machines, the AI machines that run the Mars colony, and we're gonna live forever there and it's gonna be awesome. Thank you for that, man, I'm pumped. It's going to be so good. And my immortal digital clone that lives in the Mars AI system is going to be receiving a billion dollar UBI paycheck in perpetuity. Man, that's going to be the life, because you know, a digital clone of myself on Mars is definitely living. So I'm just trying to keep up with your genius and I'm as you can see, I'm stumbling. It's the footsteps of giants. It's hard to it's hard to keep up. So I was a fooled even tribe. So what am I doing? I don't even know? Thank you, thank thanks, guys, you're just the best. If you're listening to the ol Radio Network here on Friday night, please continue to do so. We're going to continue the fun with all the podcasts coming right up. So do stay tuned to that if you happen to be live on the Ochile Radio Network. If not, the Age of Transitions dot com that's my website. Please do go to that if you find it.
Speaker 2: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 1: Uncle. Do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninja's to take down the Illuminati?
Speaker 2: Oh that's interesting, Yeah in the Klatoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah did that ever work out too good? No, it didn't, didn't. But here on o'chelli dot com radio network, things work out a bit better, don't they much better?
Speaker 4: Much mean is clear and understanding about the programs, the programs, how much clear getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, such better scene. I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninjas and listen to the o'chelly dot com Radio network. I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk, and I.
Speaker 2: Like that idea. O'chelly dot com. Do you like.
Speaker 5: History, real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Moms in nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today Mazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 3: The vius expressed my caller, schools there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Chelly dot com do not necessarily reply the views of Lly dot com or Chuff Chilly, and.
Speaker 1: We are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Reveation through conversation.
Speaker 7: Here chill you.
Speaker 2: Fact.
Speaker 6: Oh Shelly right, Jay, you are the fast.
Speaker 8: I ain't on the world.
Speaker 6: You are the all back. Yeah yeah, h.
Speaker 7: M h m hmm.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Like Precon shows.
Speaker 8: The Truth Breaking through.
Speaker 9: The War State by Michael Swanson, explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War state by Michael Swanson reveals why and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the War State dot com.
Speaker 2: Nuclear Holocaust. You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 1: Think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 8: M one one door one. This in the comedy album Door Wanning.
Speaker 2: This is the comedy man talking here side kicking missus sidekicking. Crazy accidents in the crack room One Funny Uncle the podcast Wana.
Speaker 9: Fun Uncle, the podcast Get the phones ring crack room freely.
Speaker 4: Honey Honey, money honey, hooney, hooney hony.
Speaker 10: This is a moneysee podcast. Cobrat cod reat go wait here we pick up girl.
Speaker 2: I pants your cellphones and have me and listen to Uncle to the podcast. Watch out.
Speaker 10: If you're sitting down for this, or if you're standing up, they better get ready for this because it's gonna hit the air drums.
Speaker 2: Uncle the podcast.
Speaker 1: You are listening to Uncle's broadcast. My name is Karen Nephew. I heard it's the start of sho Uncle.
Speaker 2: Hello, ladies and gentlemen. I lose track of L three eighty six is the number tonight, so I kick came up.
Speaker 10: With and now we have a few cools. Uncle, Well, but we're going to talk about something else.
Speaker 1: I don't know that. We do have a few callers. We've been away for a while on call.
Speaker 2: It's been a fun I think it's been joy. It's because if his problem is why we didn't pam podcast.
Speaker 1: It was it was me, it was him, it was I take responsibility for this.
Speaker 2: Yes you do.
Speaker 1: That's true. Yeah, so, I mean I talked about this in Government Hour. But the short version of the story was I have had my exema flaring, worst thing I've ever had before. I've just not felt like doing a damn thing quite honestly. Yeah, that's included, but real back really quick eron.
Speaker 3: I got a question for you. Are you streaming on the regular channel? Because I got a message maybe you're not on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Take a look at that. Uh no, it's on there. It's on there. But okay, a note on that. I'm not sure how the audio sounds there. It looks like from my bars here that the audio our audio might be lower than it usually so, so apologies. I did pick up the YouTube link. I put it out on the x account, so that's working. Okay, let me check the other ones. Everything looks like it's going live, but yeah, technically I'm not sure about the sound. I hope it's okay. Let me know. If it isn't, join the chat. I'll see that right right, Let us know, let us know, and we'll fix it.
Speaker 3: But somebody just told me they weren't catching the show on YouTube, so I figured i'd report it to you, But I don't know because I don't have it open.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll shoot up now and let you guys get back to it.
Speaker 3: But we don't have any callers waiting yet, uncle, So as soon as you have them, though, you'll hear that that sound okay.
Speaker 1: Good. Yeah, and you can call three one nine, five, two, seven, five, zero and six, same number as always. Everybody call us up, join the show, chuckle patch you right in and yeah, we'll well that. It'll be good to have you. And uh so there you go. Uh yeah, uncle, we're we're back.
Speaker 2: How long are we gonna be back too? That's a question. We're gonna bumping the mood.
Speaker 1: It's a good question.
Speaker 2: I'm asking that question.
Speaker 1: We should be back in definitely. I don't think we're gonna be away again. I mean here and there and Chuck's got to do his Answer thing coming up, so when he's gone, maybe maybe we'll we will be too. It looks like the YouTube's working. I'm just double checking everything. YouTube is working from what I can see. Maybe I'll go to Twitch too. I'm just yeah, YouTube, Twitch, I got you.
Speaker 3: You keep checking those. I'll be gone week after next, So no producer, no show on the Ocelli network. But I mean you could always stream it while I'm not here and just send me the audio file.
Speaker 1: How about that, and we'll share it that way.
Speaker 3: But I won't be doing any live shows during that week because yeah, I'll be at Answer from the twenty first to the twenty third, so plus travel time in February.
Speaker 1: No, in two weeks, No, two weeks from now, this month, this month, yeah, that's why.
Speaker 2: Yes, but you guys, yeah, this month, that's right.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: You guys missed like three four shows, so I mean, you know, I can't help that, but I'm only gonna be a wait for one. I'm gonna be away for the one two weeks from now. Okay, So it looks like the channels are all functioning their sidekick, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: They're all there. And then TikTok. We're even going through TikTok. My wife is complaining over there as we speak. So it's excellent. I don't know it's going. Yeah, so it's a it's a lot of whatever. It looks like the audio level is low, but I'm gonna have to it's just gonna to be what it is because I was I had to like, uh, was it update this stuff? Anyway? It's it's always technical bs. I'll get figured out. Uncle, let's get down to business.
Speaker 2: I want and talked. I let it move on back to this champion Dodger team goes about the Dodgers, but the boy isn't on yet. Who I'm waiting on?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, so why don't we just wait and if we get a caller, we're gonna probably go right to world series post series talk. So anybody wants to call, we'll talk about that. But in the meantime, I know that we have other things on the old list of topics.
Speaker 10: Uncle, well you get your topics organized. Now what is the topics? I don't know these topics at the time. You're the one with the topics.
Speaker 1: You gotta be up on the topics.
Speaker 2: I'm not you.
Speaker 10: As you ask you and your missus sidekick on the topic. People, So you're the ones that have to tell me.
Speaker 2: What are the topics?
Speaker 1: All right, got everybody in your hands, Allow me to tell you what the topic is. Uncle. I think one of the topics of the night should be identity theft. Oh, that's an important topic that we need to do the public service announcement of saying everybody be careful, uh secure your identities.
Speaker 2: Knew that would become up.
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts? It's about identity? Staf talkle was that problem today's world?
Speaker 11: It is?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 2: What the problem was.
Speaker 10: Someone doing the back things, the same thing as my father did. And why you come up with that subject? Get me wow and up again?
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: A one says one says it only using what was it you debit could or not DeBie could?
Speaker 1: Well, there's all sorts of ways that your identity can be stolen these days. Yeah, the bank, credit card, God help you if you give out your social Security number. I think people stealing mail. I want to say, one of the things that these well yeah goofballs are doing is trying to steal their mail, to steal people's identity.
Speaker 10: I don't know that that's the subject in this neighborhood because it has been stealing mail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and doing mails before happens a lot, way more than you would think would.
Speaker 10: Happen then and then and then they have to do it. Takes week to two just to get the man down there and to do it to fix it. But but they but the meantime, the people gotta get up if they want them meal, go to the mail man, mail office. Don't have me, don't have me get the mail from the box because it's poked down.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, kiddie, uncle, is this a service that you provide? Is that service? Yes? So so neighbors of ours that are getting their mails stolen, they go to you and they say, uncle, could you just get my mail from me from now?
Speaker 2: And since it's no I'm talking I'm talking about a personal mail.
Speaker 1: We're talking about our house, house specific.
Speaker 2: Specific not not not the neighborhood compete.
Speaker 1: Say it sounds like it was a whole neighborhood that you were doing this.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no no, it's just this.
Speaker 10: Hell, Hey, get the bulking in. How am I supposed to get the mail? Somebody going down the mail box and get the mail? Plays somebody dying for their mail, so go down and get it.
Speaker 1: So you're a little tired of getting the mail all the time.
Speaker 2: The time it was broken into, it was as a vacation for me. And what do your mail wills?
Speaker 1: And what you're trying to tell everybody is if these Google, if these criminals would stop stealing everybody's identity, you wouldn't have to be doing what you're doing, getting the mail like this all the time. Right, get it right?
Speaker 2: E's Ankley?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you just met up with the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or we're gonna call we got to call him a man. Let's see who this is. Hello, John here, Ah, welcome back to Phillips.
Speaker 1: There he is, Thank you, thank you. Jimmy. Goodness, Jimmy's back. We're back. The show is back. Uncle. What do we say to this?
Speaker 2: What do you think about those but Dodgers? Oh?
Speaker 7: I was wonderful that pulled it out.
Speaker 1: That I was hoping to be the Blue Oh yeah, the Blue Jays did lose, that's for sure. It was real close. But listen close, what.
Speaker 2: Would have happened?
Speaker 10: I was thinking to myself, what would have happened if, say, the Blue Jays would have won, we wouldn't have the hamburgers and hot dogs and mewic is game anymore if you think of it that way, That's how I thought it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you kept telling me that this that the American foods like hot dogs and all this were in jeopardy yet being gone forever because Toronto is.
Speaker 2: The Blue Jays.
Speaker 10: If would have would have it would have won that we'll see, that would have been no more.
Speaker 1: This sounds like the plot to Back to the Future four, right, and that's fact on this. Yeah, get it, get it, I'm I think I'm following it. Yeah, that the hot dogs and hamburgers and everything would be gone if the Blue Jays would have won.
Speaker 10: But they didn't, so they didn't say that they actually saved the hamburgers and hot dogs and us stuff.
Speaker 1: Dring, they didn't.
Speaker 2: So it's America's game again.
Speaker 1: So everybody, everybody knows who to thank the l A Dodgers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that was my point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're the ones who did this to provide this service for all of us, so be sure to say thank you to him. Yeah. So so, yeah, so you were happy with the outcome to Hadja.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess it was that's quick, Canada, Uh.
Speaker 1: Steal that out?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Now, uncle, is there anything else that we need to get that that we need Jimmy to tell us tonight? What does he need? What do we need to know that Jimmy knows tonight? What else does he need to tell us?
Speaker 2: Football team is so so this coming yet this year is for and they're not on the tap. I'm afraid we have a new leader.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I live in that west.
Speaker 10: Where I keep putting my own voice.
Speaker 1: Oh you have so Okay, Jimmy is having some technical problems. I think what we're gonna do is, Jimmy, thank you for calling. We're gonna say goodbye for now. That there might be an issue with the phone line. But we're gonna have to say so long for now. We'll see maybe if somebody else, somebody else call too, because we need to test this line out. So somebody else call and we'll see what happens here. The numbers three, one nine, zero one six call up and we'll see if we've got all sorts of weird technical stuff going on. Like I said, I can see that the audio level is low and it's driving me crazy. I don't know what it is. I will I will have this fixed by next time. But we're just gonna We're just gonna roll ahead. The show must go on. I feel good about this.
Speaker 2: Right, there might have been a little there might have been a long one.
Speaker 3: Right, well, hopefully it's not. It's like, hopefully it's not a long one. I might have seen a little technical glitch on my internet side. I'm just letting you know, uh so maybe we uh were losing connection because of that. But otherwise we'll keep going and if somebody else calls in, yeah, we'll connect you.
Speaker 1: So I still got it up, all right? Cool? Thank you, Chuck, appreciate it. Our producer doing all the amazing things he always does. Three one seven five zero one six. That's the number. I have other good news on the tic Tac front. Uncle.
Speaker 2: It looks like what we got on the news there.
Speaker 1: We've got some people joining us over there on Tiktac. I see our friend Cooley Digital is in the chat over at TikTok. He's there, so hello, cool in the way COOLi When am I going to get the.
Speaker 2: Chef thing? I've been waiting and anybody else has been cooly waiting.
Speaker 1: When is Uncle going to be jipped? We want to know this. And we're not talking about his identity being stolen. We're sick of that happening. We're sick of the mail, but we do want to see that. And I was mentioning southeastern Ohio on Government Hour earlier. I was talking about the rock Bridge network, which is getting too word coolies neck in the woods. It's fairly close. It's in the same state, in the same general area of the state kind of but anyway, yeah, but let me see. So Tiktak Tiktak is going very good. He says, Hey, what's up, bummies. We're enjoying ourselves. We're really happy to have you there in the chat at TikTok. Thank you for that, Sarah.
Speaker 2: Topics, Uncle, Yeah, what's your topic? Next?
Speaker 1: Tap it? Next topic? Well, we've got so many.
Speaker 2: I mean, let's kick us a out.
Speaker 1: We're gonna just kick the kick out the jams, kick out the topics we got. I've got like a whole back pocket full of them, because I can't I have nothing to talk about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get your get your topics rolling big time sidekick because we might have just lost the phones temporarily. I think there's a little issue with the app that I have to use for it, and it seems to have broken down. Yeah, it just went so I'll see if I can reconnect it while you guys are talking. But there might be a problem with the app right now. Maybe it needs an update. Here you go with the updates sidekick. I don't know, so we have no phone callers right now. I can't do anything with it. Sorry, but I'll see if I can restart it.
Speaker 10: You.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll see if I can restart it. Sounds good. Shut Yeah, do what you can do whatever you can. And yeah, it's I mean, that's it's just that kind of night where we're having like technical issues. But the good thing, uncle, is the grand return. You're making your grand return, your grand entrance. It's like wrestling when the theme music of the wrestler comes on. You know who it is because you've heard the song that's like your song to this show we have. We have a song that's like your entrance music. Uncle, Yeah, I know, did you ever think of.
Speaker 7: It that way?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty good. Now we do have something to look forward to in the New Year's revolution. That's right around the corner. We're in the holiday season now.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Uh, we like to know what Buddy's doing with the drinks department and what did what did he find? Don't let the miss mister sidekick kid like go searching for Yeah, you're talking about bum mine Bob Bubby Bubby bub.
Speaker 1: It's yeah. We usually have a back on the show around this time. I mean, you're so we'll have to we have to get a hold of him, get back on hearing good old bum line Bob of bumming with bobcat. Yeah, well so we'll have to connect to him and then yet if anyway, who doesn't know what the revolution is? It is New Year's Eve. We do a special New Year's Eve show and.
Speaker 2: It's only my show, not his.
Speaker 10: He gets his gets cut off, thank goodness, because mine's a four hour java it is.
Speaker 1: It's a long show. We do New Year's Eve and we're playing on doing it again. We usually do a live version of our theme song of some sort that half of the time we get the audio correct. The other half of the time I mess up the knobs somehow, but I or the chord to my guitar isn't working, or some sort of weird technical thing ends up happening. But when it's good it's exciting. So we'll see what happens with that this year. Hopefully it works out for the better, not the worse. But either way, we're gonna do the full four hour show. There's no doubt about it. Oh go, you're a little tired tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been watching this cowboys show, Cowboys Virginia's.
Speaker 1: The name of the show is Virginia's. That sounds like it'd be a show about like multiple women who are all named Virginia.
Speaker 10: No, no, it's cowboys. This one was something that back so far back. It's been a while since they met each other, and so.
Speaker 1: It's a period piece. Yeah, okay, the Old West.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something like that with the West.
Speaker 1: Virginia's Virginia's Virginia's. That's the title of show. Yeah, everybody look up Virginia's. It's the hottest new thing streaming today.
Speaker 2: It's in the West station.
Speaker 1: Somebody is asking if you have pink eye or they're talking about pink eye in the Tic Tac Do you have pink eye?
Speaker 2: Uncle? This here just started people.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I'm starting.
Speaker 1: Did the chat fart on your pillow? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, it's just how you stud it.
Speaker 1: It just studed, it just started.
Speaker 2: I don't know, how does it look like?
Speaker 1: Think he kind of does. It's a little red there. They're seeing it in TikTok talk and I'm I'm just looking. Oh, yeah, I think you got it. Uncle, Oh, I got to get some more that.
Speaker 2: That's gonna buy some more of that stuff the.
Speaker 1: Conjunct, right. You know. One way that they say works you deal with pink eye is to take a piece of citrus, a lemon, or a lime and squeeze the juice directly into your eye, as supposedly kills whatever, like the fungus or wherever the hell it is.
Speaker 2: You got any more of that extra joins you had up at night?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I picked a lime tonight and it tasted very good. We do have limes and lemons and stuff in the arts, so maybe we could do it if we don't have actual medicine, which we probably do, but it'd be a better tick tag video to squeeze lime juice in your eye. This could be a content could be a content opportunity that we see here tik tac. Everybody add Uncle the podcast. They're in there now, they're in the chat Lime.
Speaker 2: How many people are in there.
Speaker 1: I see it. I can see my better half and our good friend Cooley Digital having a conversation of our tic tac, which is good. We have quite a number of likes, so thank you everybody who's pressing the like. But on tiktac, you're helping us grow. It's going pretty good over there, uncle, pretty exciting. They're loving these topics. Just these topics are just kick at another one.
Speaker 2: I don't know them. You're the one, you do, the one that take these topics up.
Speaker 1: We're the ones with the topics.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 2: I kick them out, kick them out. That's good.
Speaker 1: Why don't we talk about uh, we made a TikTok about this, but what about online sales? Online and reselling online reselling, which is something we do right Uncle, We don't really talk about that much on the show, but we want to talk about that as a topic. You can. What's your thoughts on it? What's your concept? When I say online resale to the.
Speaker 10: Bends, people to the benz. We hit the bens and they go crazy. Then get loads of heavy stuff. Poundage. It's cool, not not course, just poundage.
Speaker 1: It's it's all about the poundage, and it's.
Speaker 2: Just like my cans poundage. Every damn is doing is poundage.
Speaker 1: Well it's like you said, uncle, I get a case of the bends, and what I do. I have the poundage and I weigh things and then we take it and then resell it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but that reselling. See what you're doing. You're selling, You're you're buying, we're buying it.
Speaker 1: We're selling.
Speaker 10: You're buying this bo and then and then rest we back to resell to get it back.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what you do.
Speaker 1: That's how you opolate exactly.
Speaker 10: So that's one way is you know how to operate these gigs we do, and that's how you operate.
Speaker 1: We're pretty good at this. And actually, in all truth, this is something I've been doing for decades. I was living off it in Ohio for a time that yeah, yeah I was back then, I was selling on I didn't know that. Yeah, I mean cost of living then and there it was a different place. It is a different time. Time is a lot more affordable and you could get by pretty easy and doing a lot of different things. So I would buy stuff from the thirst store and then resell it on need Bay. My specialty was always like cloth clothing, mostly t shirts. I would just buy a T shirt like, oh, this is a good one. Online reselling and we're still doing that to this day and we do. We do okay with it.
Speaker 10: In fact, I got two good pair of pants. I like the deal because I can find stuff for myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do that.
Speaker 10: I mean that in time there they get enough of this stuff, so I go I could go to and like look for a pair, but yeah, I did picked up two pair.
Speaker 1: Every every now and again we do something for ourselves and it ends up being something cool that you need. You don't know what you're gonna find. So it's uh, like you said, it's the Goodwill bins is Well, you have one of them in Riverside that way, it's down by.
Speaker 2: It's where the California it's.
Speaker 1: Where is it.
Speaker 2: It's in.
Speaker 1: It's in Riverside.
Speaker 2: For us, it's web Aside. But then you go down.
Speaker 1: It's it's where the it's where the donkeys take craps in the road.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's in Chicago, Chicago Street, Chicago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you go down it's in that area where when you see a donkey in the road taking a dump, that's where it is. And uncle, this is a treat. We've got rhythm in the chat. So he's over at twitch. Hey, man, thank you for joining tonight. I appreciate that. I'm sorry because I think technically, like the volumes low, something's going on out but we'll fix it next time. But thanks for being here. Man. This is this is our friend rism one and he's on TikTok. He's on Twitch. He streams gaming and I know him.
Speaker 2: Hey, is that yourfe Is that your guy from work?
Speaker 1: That's my guy from mark.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I hadn't been talking to him. I've been listening to him.
Speaker 1: I give him a shout out, uncle, I get me a shirt out there. There we go one. Everybody check out his stuff.
Speaker 2: The yeah, yeah, bound to him. He was talking to some cool on his on his tic tack.
Speaker 1: Sure nuts because you watch his stream.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, I watched his stream.
Speaker 10: Well you enjoy it, yeah, because he had he had doing his writing writing with a vehicle and a truck.
Speaker 1: He's saying, he's saying to have have a blessed stream and he shouts out us rism uncle. So very cool. Thank you man. Are you and if you're ever interested, go where the do monkey's crap and then you can buy t shirts and you can sell them. It works for us.
Speaker 2: We'll be clap.
Speaker 1: Right out. Uncle. It's all about the poundage.
Speaker 10: Right, yes, but I said poundage. Everything now these days is poundage. Begin a pound.
Speaker 2: Going to the drifts to those people, don't even try, don't even go there.
Speaker 10: Yeah, go to the poundage here with you and you probably get better decent closing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, fire road to success right there.
Speaker 2: That's where you find it, I believe once and I sort of enjoyed myself.
Speaker 1: Come back, it's fine, it's fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You never know what you'll get. That's the exciting thing. You never know what you're gonna come back.
Speaker 2: What you need is let's say you need like uh and good think bet like.
Speaker 10: Thirty forty dollars with you, look for a couple poundage of clothes and even if down for the place of what you're gonna buy and in the poundage, I don't know what what.
Speaker 2: It would be because I don't know what the pants.
Speaker 1: They do.
Speaker 2: They do the money.
Speaker 1: That's the way that they sell stuff there is that you just get. You just pull all these clothes or whatever you find in these bends, you put it in your cart, You take up the cash register and they literally weigh it and you buy it based on the way. It's not what it is.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's what I mean, the waiting problem. The weight.
Speaker 1: The weight is the hardest part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I suppose it is. But of course you wouldn't buy Let's say you wouldn't buy a load of clothes if you don't need them. Let's put it.
Speaker 1: Let's say I wouldn't suggest it, no, if I'm not too.
Speaker 10: But let's say you need a few few things here and there, like myself, I used a couple of long pants stretch pins ample. I've been rying to look for a pair of those now when it's gone to that place. Well, missus psite Cake saw too. She bought them, I mean, and send the pounded them. But I don't know what the pundage was for those two pair of pions, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Uncle Rhythm's giving us props on the production value of this, and then also the clips on TikTok he likes. So we're doing a good job. Yeah, I just turned out in there, so thank you. Appreciate the compliments. There, man, Uncle, This conjunctive itis is no joke. I can tell that's a problem here, but we're gonna either have to get the lime out or look for the medicine that maybe we have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, get that lime up here.
Speaker 10: If I would have known if this would turn this way, I would have brought some lime up here. Drop it in my eyes something, because it's starting to look red. I can tell from my eyes.
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll do that on a TikTok video. Everybody better follow at a podcast so that you find out what happens when you use lime juice. We're gonna put that to the test. Maybe just saying it could be a good video. Okay, So our topics tonight have been don't get your identity stolen because it makes uncle have to go get the mail. It's all about the poundage. If you find where the donkeys are on riverside taking dumps, resell the clothing that they have for you because you can not maybe make a living these days, but you can make some extra money, which is always good. We might have some technical difficulties, but we don't care because we're gonna be able to fix it. And we're coming through and where everybody seems happy over at tic Tac. We're getting the likes piling on. We're getting the talker.
Speaker 2: I'm curious to see on neighbor if one time on neighbor. I know I talked to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like to see if.
Speaker 2: He come and talk to me on mind. We did swing by and just say something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're talking about our celebrity neighbor that's got the big TikTok following.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah talking about him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah he does. He's a nice guy. I'm not sure if the phone number is working, but if anybody wants to give it a try, three one nine seven five one six. No, I got down. I'm sorry, I got the number down.
Speaker 2: It's numbers down right, it's been cut down.
Speaker 1: And it for sure is it's for sure down. Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't get the the app to come back up and keeps collapsing. So I'm going to have to reinstall it and all that. And I'm not going to do that while you guys are on, because we'll screw you up.
Speaker 11: Sorry, Okay, okay, not fine, Okay, so now we know. Okay, so no calling the number because you can't call, and it's no more. It's no calling for at least this night's calling calling.
Speaker 1: I'll get it picture by next week for sure. Okay, Yeah, no calls, no problem. That's what I call.
Speaker 10: That's able to talk now when I'm talking, that's right, that people want me to talk.
Speaker 2: I'm going to do the talking. But what to talk about is the problem?
Speaker 1: Uncle?
Speaker 2: What are we going to get now? When the subjects you got up? Can you pick up? Since you've got subjects going?
Speaker 1: The topic? Bucket?
Speaker 2: Topic bucket?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well let's see here we're past halloweens. I guess we probably want to talk about that. But what we are doing is we're coming into the holiday season, as we said, and we're closing in on the holiday that nobody seems to care about. Thanksgiving. Yeah, what about that? You know?
Speaker 2: I think that's more eating and watching football. That's why I have holiday.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing that happens.
Speaker 2: That's what happens exactly. That's it. That's all it is.
Speaker 1: Those are two things that people like to do, So why would why would we not like that holiday?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 1: Is I guess my question. If those are things that we like, why don't we like the holiday so much that we don't celebrate enough?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's the forgotten holiday in the middle of everything. Uncle, that's the.
Speaker 2: Middle that's the holiday. Let's say after after.
Speaker 10: Halloween and before Christmas. It's so it's what they call holiday, called them.
Speaker 2: The middle child of Holidayiday.
Speaker 1: That's what you call that. You know what's interesting, Uncle, was last year, last Thanksgiving, you all were gone. I was the only one in the house and I did my special. I did a Thanksgiving special on the actual day of Thanksgiving. I did a special live stream all day off.
Speaker 10: Well yeah, talking about that now, man and missus and I was just doing the kids and they went to with it.
Speaker 1: It was Mexico. When did you you were like cruising to Mexico or something? I know that make it. I was here, so I took the opportunity to do an all day stream, which I never really do. It was kind of It was really cool. It was the War on Christmas Thanksgiving spectacular. That's what it was.
Speaker 10: Didn't you get something out of holiday? You got something out of holiday that I wasn't even talking about because I wasn't.
Speaker 6: In it in there.
Speaker 1: It was pretty fun. So I really enjoyed myself on that. I'm not saying I'm gonna do it again this year, but that was another This year now, we like our holiday specials here. We do our New Year's one every year. But I did that one. That might have been a one off, but I will say I really did kind of enjoy that The War on Christmas. H Yeah, I think so. And it's if anybody wants to watch it, it's still on the YouTube channel. So if you go to the Uncle podcast YouTube channel, it's it's on there.
Speaker 2: It's on my YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I think we have a special playlist for like special live streams and events or something like.
Speaker 2: That, something like that in cage, something like this comes out.
Speaker 1: We have. The chat continues to be lively at tik Tak. It looks like we've got Nathan and Buttercup over there saying hello to Cooley. Cooley and my woman are still over there doing what they do. Thanks you everybody for your support. She's on there too. Yeah, look out, I'll be careful.
Speaker 2: What she'd be talking about? The space people?
Speaker 1: The space people. Yeah, there's a topic Uncle talking.
Speaker 2: Then what's the topic on the space people?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: These days as.
Speaker 1: Apparently that giant spacecraft three i at lists was hiding behind the sun and it came from out from behind the sun from our vantage point here on earth. I'm talking about. It came out, we see it, it's flying around around. We don't have many images of it because we know the reason that we don't have images of this thing? Right, Uncle, what's that? Why aren't we seeing this?
Speaker 2: Curtsey's government, he's going after something.
Speaker 1: Oh are they are? They covering things out of them?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's is that it covering things up?
Speaker 1: They cover up, cover up, Tom.
Speaker 2: I know they're at there myself.
Speaker 10: I don't have to stupid government people because they're idiots.
Speaker 2: They don't understand they are coming.
Speaker 10: They're damn they're coming to a not danger zone kind of having to have to watch for.
Speaker 2: This crazy Uh. They they say they're crazy things in the sky, but I ain't. They're not, see my opinion.
Speaker 1: So the government says that they're crazy things in the sky, that we shouldn't be paying attention to something like something, but they're But the truth is that they're actually there.
Speaker 7: They are there.
Speaker 10: You just have to look people if you if you felt you want to. It's the people that don't know they're they're excuse them the schism that excuse them.
Speaker 1: Oh it scares them. I thought I created a schism Okay, that's good, because people are afraid of the unknown. They're a great they're afraid of UFOs, are afraid of possible alien contact, and therefore the government is hiding it from us because they think we can't handle it. Is that the real truth that's going on.
Speaker 2: That's it, that's there, that's all truth.
Speaker 10: But though I know I've seen one, like I said in the past with these two, haven't seen it.
Speaker 2: I have seen it. I know what I've seen.
Speaker 1: You know what you've seen and you're sticking giants.
Speaker 10: Damn space thing one up and down that right here right that was right at him in the backyard, and man, you missed it.
Speaker 2: I'm still wondering about it, if it ever will if if, if it ever will come back.
Speaker 10: I mean because that thing it lit at the sky. I'm dead serious. It led up this sky like a light bulb.
Speaker 2: That was like, hey, who's in that there?
Speaker 1: That the aliens? Did it?
Speaker 2: Arians? See now they're talking to me. Now you see Arians and coming they're coming to Turkey. They're backyard trying to tell you.
Speaker 1: It looks like the chat is happy about this.
Speaker 10: That Atlantick sound is a sund of something that's a sign sign yes, sign if something.
Speaker 1: You heard it in drumps I did.
Speaker 10: There you go.
Speaker 1: There's no denying the sound. That was exciting. So much going on, uh topics. Okay, so we're learning once again they were being lied to. The truth is out there, as they say, I'm looking at these images of the Integratron out in Landers, and that was yeah, so yeah, out in Landers there's the building, the Integratron, built by George Fantastle in the I think sixties. He built this thing. It's it's right out there in Landers. Uncle. Yeah, have you seen this thing, this dome building? Have you gone out to see that or no?
Speaker 7: The thing?
Speaker 1: Yes, see the thing in the picture. See I'm that crazy. This is a weird colored picture I made of it. But that's a photo I took of it. It was like a yeah, it's a dome.
Speaker 2: It's it's yeah. No, no, no, I've seen a couple of domes out there. Yeah yeah, yeah, I've seen in a couple of domes. I don't know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this one was made by the Van Tassel guy. It was a special construction. He claimed that the Integratron the plans for the building where he channeled them from some alien came down.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well Van Tassel also ran an airport at Giant Rock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I know where that was.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw the baum, the bottoms of it, the bottom. They left the bottom.
Speaker 1: The founded the foundation.
Speaker 10: The postation is sitting here, sitting right below you actually were actually walking on it.
Speaker 2: You can walk on it.
Speaker 1: That's right by Giant Rock.
Speaker 2: He was right there by Giant Rock.
Speaker 1: That's the foundation. Come on. That was a restaurant that his wife ran out there, was what the foundation is left out there at Giant Rock. He ran a airport right there too, and he claimed that one night a u f FO landed there and they took him aboard and they gave him like the special formula. And then later I guess the same aliens gave him the plans to the Integratron, and so he built it out there. I don't think it was in its completely complete form that he wanted to be, but it's still out there. You can go and it's supposed to be like a time machine and this and the other. But that's that's right in line with this alien talk. Van Tassels on top of this stuff. Way back in the fifties and sixties, and he's holding UFO conferences at Giant Rock outside. People would like to actually show up there. Back when it was harder to get there too, people would show up there.
Speaker 2: And what I like about it is that rocks I gave up there to pick out.
Speaker 10: I like them because they had little shiny We only get a few more of those, matter of fact.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go back at the Giant Rock.
Speaker 10: No, they had they had this little rocks, little rocks. Well yeah, sizable, sizable, well yeah, yeah, that has a color to him.
Speaker 1: Out in the same desert area. Yeah, you can go and collect many rocks, all sorts of rocks all over the place out there, and they're cool. You're cooing rocks out there for sure. Uh.
Speaker 10: So, we haven't heard much about what the north Man is up to styling anything anyway, Buddy, I haven't heard anything.
Speaker 2: I know, yeah, somebody.
Speaker 1: We hope Robbin's doing well, but we don't know, which is not any strange for this loom.
Speaker 2: It's been has been strange for this loom.
Speaker 1: It's been a while, so I don't know what's happening, Uncle, So, and I hope it's okay, but we don't know. We don't know, so hopefully he's all right sending the message out there. We'll see uncle, We'll just have to find out. And yeah, I don't know. I don't know, but uh, let's see here. We're getting we're getting along in the show. Let's see what's going on on TikTok now, coolly saying it's awesome to see us live. Uh, let's see what else. Yeah, yeah, so they're excited over there. Yeah, TikTok's going good.
Speaker 2: Taks really flying them tonight.
Speaker 1: That's doing well tonight. Yeah, so we're nice.
Speaker 2: Suck you make and I'm having much to talk about making things.
Speaker 10: But yeah, well, like we said, good enough making stuff, but it's just making it and get on top of it.
Speaker 1: Making it great. Yeah, we've been away for a while, but we're back and it seems like we're doing pretty good with it. So, uh, we will have to make a point to make some more TikTok video.
Speaker 2: No, that's what I meant.
Speaker 1: We kind of cut back on them over the same period of time, but we'll be back making those again. People do enjoy them. We've got compliment tonight from Rism on that. So we'll be back. We'll back on the tik Tak. Don't worry about that. We're here. We'll be back on the show every week, so continue to join us for what that's worth. We're gonna have a good time here, but.
Speaker 2: Tomor you're not. You're busy tomorrow though.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't think we're gonna do any of our special like Gaming Earth I haven't done, but hopefully we can get back into that sometime too, because those are fun. We've got some good VHS tapes that we still need to watch, so we'll have to do that at some point at VHS watch party with Uncle and vintage gaming with Uncle. Here's what that looks like when we have a game. We get the old TV out here and we play games. But that's not tonight, but we will be back with the Actually, you know what Rhystham told me uncle, He suggested that we do a gaming stream and that people liked to I was like, you know, we've done it before, we should just do more of them. So he suggested that to us that yeah, oh well where we play games on this yeah yeah, oh yeah, well we have been.
Speaker 2: We have been, we had around time to do.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, we like doing it, so stay tuned. Maybe we'll do it. Here's vintage gaming with Uncle. That's something we do do well.
Speaker 10: Let's looking out at those and see what others could be next, because it'd be possible, because we couldn't be possibly see what's on the schedule of those games that we got, Yeah, yeah, sort of pick out.
Speaker 1: There's all sorts of good ones I still have that we haven't played yet that I would like to do. So, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 10: Someone is see those would be the next subjects. Yeah, because I want to see what else we can play.
Speaker 1: It could be exciting. Yeah, so want to do that. So stay tuned for all that wonderful content. It's coming up right now tonight. We're just going through the topics. We're listening off the topics, we're delving deep into them, we're talking about it. We're going all over the place, whether it be rock Bridge, Ohio, or Landers, California. We're going all across the country, coast to coast here. This isn't coast to coast, am but it's the Uncle Show and we're doing our own version of it. Talking about aliens, Yeah, talking.
Speaker 10: About the aliens, because those those guys, I like to listen to them because there's one thing about them that people do not understand. They're very very secretly and quiet, and I like to hear, not this chatterbox like they have in in here, chap chap chap, chap, chap chap, trap.
Speaker 2: But those guys it has something to say. It take it right to the vein right too.
Speaker 1: So if you get the opportunity find them, Yeah, then listen to them. Yeah enough to listen to I tell you, because it's the thing to listen to. Huh. And they're out there. We swear, we swear they're real. Okay, you have to believe us. Don't believe us, take your own word for it. Just go out there and look and say. They're flying around right as we speak. They've been there all of this whole year. Does whatever those things that we've been seeing, we have an all truth we have been seeing UAP. I don't know what the hell they are, but they've been there in the same spot all year. Most nights we look out our bedroom window and we see those things. So I will say that that's true. Yeah, I won't. I'm not about to say what they are.
Speaker 10: I mean, I have also been really tell you can't tell, you can't really tell at night.
Speaker 2: You can't really tell what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Something unusual, it's something that's not on flight radar, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: They does from last night.
Speaker 10: For example, there was a lot of planes that we know, and right away they were planes.
Speaker 1: Planes We definitely are not playing, they're not they.
Speaker 10: But they weren't any like that out there that night. Now it could be done tonight.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think I think we're getting a suggestion in TikTok that we need to talk about brain rot games. Do you know what brain rod is? Uncle? Have you heard a brain rod? That's what the kids love. They love this brain rot stuff.
Speaker 10: That's the stuff that your son gets into the keep saying, take the things away, take the change away.
Speaker 2: It'll be five to ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, take the exchange.
Speaker 2: Away from them. Get this stuff out, get the dang Yeah.
Speaker 1: We're trying. So we're trying to prevent we're trying to prevent their brains from being rotted. But in reality, well yeah, we're playing the games with brain rot in them, but we don't want their actual brain to rot in real Life're afraid that could happen if they keep playing for too long. So we're being good parents and we're saying no to brain rot when it becomes too much.
Speaker 2: So that's what the wood is.
Speaker 1: I was just brain writing.
Speaker 2: What the heck that was until now.
Speaker 1: It's something that was like born out of like sort of meme culture online where people started making these weird like AI images of these nonsensical creatures and they give them these stupid names and they're supposedly like Italian names, but they're not really.
Speaker 2: Your son is really really trick, real tricky what he does.
Speaker 1: He's tricky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't like for today.
Speaker 10: Well for today, he said, it's Friday, right, Friday, got back from school, getting my homeworks, I'm done, and then went to my games.
Speaker 2: But then this sh don't get them.
Speaker 1: Oh he was playing games when he wasn't supposed to do that, little devil. Well he'll be punished verely for that, So thank you for ratting him out. I'm gonna I'm gonna teach him a lesson. I'm gonna put him to bed. Go to bed, son, Okay, take that. He's not getting away with this easy brain rot. It's a real problem in today's culture. The kids are obsessed with it.
Speaker 2: Sorry everybody, and played and I'm a little didn't do a lot. Thank you one on the weekend.
Speaker 1: Thank you again everybody at TikTok for the like likes that you're liking. That's helping. We appreciate that you're making this a good stream. We're pretty much at the end of the show. Uncle, I think we can. We can tie this up when we want to. Is there anything else that you want to say though tonight to that to listeners, like maybe we were gone and you didn't get a chance to say this or that since we've been gone, anything like that that you want to say.
Speaker 2: Matt, that's that's face.
Speaker 10: But waiting to we come to Christmas time, Christmas with the drinks, that's when you all get enjoyed, and my revelation time, that's when you get into it. I mean, half the people will be back and hopefully hopefully we get these U phones walking. Yes, yeah, we needed phones woking and now yeah that that has to be done. If not, Hey, i'm out, I'm out. I can't I can't do foos. Yeah, it has to be done if possible. If possible, we'll we'll, we'll get ironed out. There's no problem that they're not there tonight. I'm we'll we'll fix it. Uh oh Chilly dot com. If anybody wants to help Chuck out and the network, send a donation to Chuck It'll it'll help them with the phones.
Speaker 1: The one thing, so there's that Uncle the Podcast is our website, Uncle Theopodcast dot com. I should say at uncle Podcasts on most of the other things like you too, Instagram, x, Twitch, kick, what's that other one, rumble? And then it's at Uncle the Podcast on tick and Talk. I think that's all of those.
Speaker 7: Uncle. I just friend