Speaker 1: Gee with Linchintago.
Speaker 2: This is Orlando's rock station, one on one one wjr R. This hour brought to you by Tom's Watch Bar corner of sand Lake Road in Eyedrive, where you can catch up with our very own Taco Bob.
Speaker 1: This evening.
Speaker 2: It's another Orlando Magic watch party.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: Come out for that or any sporting events that are happening on TV. Because I'm going to tell you they have over one hundred and fifty TVs so you'll see what you want to see. They have delicious food, great drink specials and uh you know we're gonna be giving away stuff. I'm out there starting at eight tonight Tom's Watch Bar. Just google it if you need to. And yes, you'll have a BWO gear. Yes, I have BW coozies sitting on my desk. If you're driving on I Drive and you look at the it's that big ass building with the video wall on it.
Speaker 1: It's really cool, great place.
Speaker 2: Do you remember who grant a Motto is.
Speaker 1: Grant Amada at.
Speaker 2: The center of another one of these Central Florida sensational trials that got a lot of attention across the country. I know he was the Chiliota dude who killed his parents and his brother who tried to get him to quit sending money to a Bulgarian woman that he met online. Oh yeah, the dude had you know, sent her all this money, took out an additional loan on his parents' house, and then ultimately killed both of his parents and his brother. I do remember that he's currently in prison here in Florida serving time for the murders of his parents and adult brother.
Speaker 1: Just saved the tax money put him down.
Speaker 2: Well, he did not get the death penalty the jury came back with the jury was not unanimous with that. So anyway, he is now at the center of another ongoing saga that has been unfolding with more details this week. He apparently was solicited by the wife of the host of Discovery Channels Ghost Adventures to kill her husband. She allegedly text a motto in jail to set up a hit on her husband, Aaron Goodwin, who's the host of Ghost Adventures on the Discovery Channel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've been there's been post about this since about three days ago, but this is the update that keeps seeing it on TV. As this guy in jail was Victoria Goodwin The update is she is now trying to claim that the communication and the money she sent to a Motto in jail had nothing to do with wanting her to have him arranged to have her husband whacked. But she was sending him money to purchase cell phones, oh yeah, to have a better life in prison. Here's a question.
Speaker 2: She's not even supposed to have a cell phone in the first place, and how she became connected to him, much less solicited him to set up a hit with a buddy. And they've got now got the text matches of a Motto contacting a pal of his on the outside to arrange to whack Aaron Goodwin.
Speaker 3: It's the guy that they keep showing and saying ties to Winter Park, Right, I believe that. Yeah, point time that it's up. And that's where I was like, ah bet, I bet the city loves that dude. So she's contacting a dude in jail to get the hit done.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, that could never go wrong.
Speaker 1: I just.
Speaker 2: Thank Goodness for this segment where we can devote plenty of time to discuss such stories.
Speaker 3: Remember the one Pat where when you and I were in here talking and you go, oh, look at this lovely individual or citizen of whatever.
Speaker 1: That was what I saw. Yeah, that's it. I believe that's him. No, actually, I don't want to get too far into week. This is actually him. Here.
Speaker 2: What that's the dude that got killed. I thought, No, that's the husband who hosts ghost Adventures. He hasn't been.
Speaker 3: Killed up, but she set up the hit on She's tried it was accused. So yeah, that's I followed the whole thing. Okay, she followed. She tried getting the dude from Chiliota to kill that guy, which is her husband. I'm talking about the guy in prison. I'll show you, Okay, all right, out of the weeds later, everybody. Bill Belichick news. Of course, Bill Belichick is the new head football coach for the University of North Carolina tar Heels, and this involves more news about his twenty four year old girlfriend and former cheerleader, Jordan Hudson.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So a couple of weeks ago, word came out that HBO Hard Knock was going to do hard Knocks this year in the college ranks, and they were going to focus on University of North Carolina.
Speaker 1: I could see that because it's a big story, and it.
Speaker 2: Was a story for about two days before it got mixed, and they're like, it's not gonna happen. Now it looks like Belichick's twenty four year old girlfriend was the one might been responsible for getting that mixed because, uh, the inside info is she wanted creative control over that. Now she is very easy on the eyes, taco Yeah, oh yeah, okay, so you remember her, trust me. So there's that. Now comes this. Apparently Belichick has instructed UNC employees to carbon copy c see his girlfriend Jordan on all emails sent to him.
Speaker 1: Seriously, Bill, come on, Dade, Oh you see what's going on here? Man? I think a blind man can see this. Yes, he Well, Bill, you're falling for it. Keep Jordan happy.
Speaker 3: This is the one that remember that Remember the picture of Bill Belichick.
Speaker 1: Walking out on a porch.
Speaker 3: At some young lady's house without a shirt on, and everybody's like, that's Bill Belichick.
Speaker 1: Who's that young lady? That's her? YEA good for him?
Speaker 2: Man, Oh, I know you imagine you're an administrator at a u n C North Carolina and you get you know, if you're gonna send me an email carbon copy Jordan on all this and all future ones.
Speaker 3: Who's Jordan that's a girl you need to see see her. Come on, Bill college athletics. I know, good for him with her, but bad for him giving in to her wanting to be involved in hard.
Speaker 1: Knocks and everything.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, all right onto This story from uh Las Vegas is where it all went down. Apparently the Venetian UH is being sued by UH now widower she her. This woman's husband went to Vegas for whatever reason. I don't know if it was work slash leisure combo of the two, who knows. Anyway, While he was there, he got approached by a barfly working working the casino, and uh the escort did the did her magic and got him up to the room, of course, after he stopped by the ATM to withdraw a thousand dollars. Come on, man, we've seen this movie plenty of times. They get up to the room and uh, at some point the escort in question here got some fentanyl into this guy and the guy subsequently died, and then she left with the thousand dollars to watch and of course all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Now the wife is.
Speaker 2: Actually suing the Venetian, saying there to blame because they were fully aware that this woman had been actively working their hotel and hotel bar and doing this to unsuspecting uh you know, patrons of the hotel in Casino.
Speaker 1: Venetian not guilty, ma'am, face it.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry for your loss, but your husband went back to his room in Vegas with a hooker.
Speaker 1: Dies from fent.
Speaker 2: You look, I don't think what I'm pretty sure that's not what the dude had in mind when he was being shown some attention by this lovely young lady that short short time later he was going to be oft with Fentol and.
Speaker 3: He did withdraw a thousand dollars for the attention he was getting to go.
Speaker 1: Right wire us, dude, so dumb, you play the role, you pay the toll.
Speaker 3: And also I don't know, but also what do they say, Hey, stupid games when stupid prizes.
Speaker 2: Right, she's gonna see what she can do as far as bringing that lawsuit.
Speaker 3: Here's an idea, man, why don't you go ahead and pull the arm on that one arm band at the slot machine over there, and oh, it came up all zeros.
Speaker 1: Because that's what you're gonna get from Venetian.
Speaker 2: Thinking her chances are low, I guess we're taken okay,