Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's TLC Tuesday. I've got Kimberly here to talk about before the ninety days. And Kimberly has a little visitor. If you're watching on video, it's a foster dog and he's so cute and I want.
Speaker 2: To keep that dog.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Look he's so cute, Kimberly. I cannot Oh, he's so cute, Kimberly. He's got a foster dog that's a puppy.
Speaker 2: He's very puppy. He's got he's a very puppy. He's in a puppy mood right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we may have to pause, we may you may hear some jingle jangling. I haven't already barking though, so that's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he doesn't bark that much, thank god. And he's it's very high pitched because he's he's not fixed yet. So it's like, Hi, my brother said, it sounds like sneakers on asphalt. Oh, playing ted like basketball.
Speaker 1: It's like I remember the first time we ever heard Ginger bark, because she was around for a while before she picked up on what a Violet was putting down with the barking she was just like Violet would bark and she would get scared and come and sit by it. Yeah, but then she decided, you know what, that looks fun. Yeah, and the first time and it was like that was like it was so loud, like oh no, no, no, no no. Now I can't take two of them. But one of them's barking down there right now. They just that's there, that's their jam. So maybe you cannot teach the new doggie not to be a barker, because that is the web.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is especially I live in an apartment, so right right, who are hurting me? It's very violent? That very cute.
Speaker 1: We'll play with your toy. I named the dog foster, but we'll see what Kimberly named the dog, and then we'll see Kimberly.
Speaker 2: Keeps the dog. No, he's a foster. Well, sometimes foster leads to adoption. I know.
Speaker 1: I don't think his rightful mother is coming back to claim him.
Speaker 2: No, definitely not.
Speaker 1: She sounds like a real bitch, uh huh or whoever the owner one of those love after lockup people. So you guys programming? Nos, Okay, what'd you say?
Speaker 2: Brook? Yeah, what's her name? I don't know j jk oh JK and Brook. Yeah, she's the one that has kids but never sees them and it's always at her boyfriend's house. Oh JK and Brook, Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, what was that other girl saying that he liked JK and and he had a second girl he may or may not have gotten pregnant.
Speaker 2: I can't remember her name. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, the x Yeah.
Speaker 1: The one that Brooke beat up kind of and then the girl beat her up and maybe she was pregnant. I don't know, you guys, that's the love after lockup programming notes. Okay, Today is Tuesday, December twenty third. Happy holidays for whatever you're celebrating. If you're celebrating nothing whatever. Do you hope you're having a day off from work. Not here at Pink Shade, we don't take a day off. So yesterday you got sixty days in Today you're getting TLC Tuesday. Thursday is going to be an end of the year TLC wrap up with Kim Kim from Almost Said Our Last Name, Kim from ninety Day, Craig Cray. We're gonna do like an end of the year TLC.
Speaker 2: Wrap up I love that idea. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then next week I have a guest. It's Mandy, and she'll we'll be doing an end of your Bravo wrap up sixty days in keeps rolling for about three more weeks, and then Love during Lockup starts. It airs Friday the sixteenth, So case you're wondering, Yes, Love during Lockup is coming back. Monique is come back Monique and Dirk and Keisha just only she's going to interview her.
Speaker 2: So I can't wait to hear that. I love that. I know it's so funny. I was like, well, she's what she thinks about that infamous scene in the car there.
Speaker 1: Were they did it so many times, so many times?
Speaker 2: And and was it an issue with actual height or was it his seat is just positioned much lower? Or is he a sloucher?
Speaker 1: I think he's a tiny, tiny little man. I think it's funny he.
Speaker 2: Is but it but it couldn't be because just the torso of each of them there was a huge difference, you know, So I just don't Maybe he's one of those just like a foot and a half difference sitting down.
Speaker 1: But maybe he pushed his seat so far back to be cool. You know that then, and then if the cameras are right there, it made it look really far back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, was it just a trick of an illusion? Like on TLC when they did that show My Giant Life and they would shoot the ladies from down below, so they looked way taller even which was I don't because they were they were already like seven and a half feet tall, so don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know that show it was so I think I said that we're going to cover Suddenly Amish, but I've decided against it.
Speaker 2: I don't think you ever promised that.
Speaker 1: I think I think I just said maybe we would cover it, but I just started looking at it. As so many people talk about how fake it is. I'm like, it looks fake.
Speaker 2: That was my gut reaction. And I never even notice if things are fake. Yeah, Like I'm not the one that's thinking everything's fake. That's usually you. But even to me, it felt like these people were doing it just to be on TV and didn't really want to be Amish.
Speaker 1: Right, No, No, I mean, does anybody really want to be Amish? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, now, there was one girl who was obsessed. She had a fetish for Amish and she was dressing like Amish okay, like before she moved. So this was the greatest opportunity of her life to be with her people. She was like someone who was obsessed with Asian culture, like finally getting to being it was shared. Yeah that felt icky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that sounds okay, that sounds about right for TLC.
Speaker 2: But we're we're not going to cover that. No.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'll probably watch it just like because it'll probably roll on right after one of the other shows and it'll just be on.
Speaker 2: I'll be waiting for Pilla Talk.
Speaker 1: But guys, this is a long episode of Before the ninety Days. And I think these episodes are so long because they are all new people to us. We don't have any we can't skip anything. Yeah, but man, so as once again, I was looking, I was watching it live before I took my notes, because I like to watch it once. First I realized for the people that I had assigned to Kimberly that she was going to be doing almost the whole episode again. So I send Kimberly a textco let me take a new girl, Lisa, and you're like, well, I already wrote some of the notes, so you sent them to me. So when we get to Lisa, it'll be a little it'll be a little combo note situation. And boy, she a bad person.
Speaker 2: She is. I mean, she's so a lost souls. Unfortunately, she's leaving a child in her wake that is going to have emotional issues the rest of her.
Speaker 1: Life and not going to She already does.
Speaker 2: She already does. She reminds me of the lady who loved the chickens rain who just was obsessed.
Speaker 1: Oh Renee spelled like Renee, and she left, she had children just like didn't seem to give an f like, but us is still sitting in my DMS. I did it like unread because it was like, I'd like to come on your show and tell my side of the story.
Speaker 2: And I was like, you know, I think, I'm yeah, that's it. That's a good no for me. Dog Foster, that's a no for me. Uh.
Speaker 1: I wish you guys, if you're not watching on video, just to just to just jump over to YouTube and take a look at this dog situation, because it is.
Speaker 2: Just tell me, when you want me to put him away, I'll put him in the crate.
Speaker 1: He's not bothering me, he's not bothering you. He's just hilarious. He loves Kimberly. He's jumping all over her. He's standing on the couch behind her at alert.
Speaker 2: My hand is like full of holes and yeah, like claw marks because he's teething.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and he's peeing on your things. So that's yeah, that's not on the video so far, not so far. But if he pees on the wall behind you, I may have to pause.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: This is just entertainment for me. I will tell you also that coming up on the show, I have interviewed the executive producer and the director of the new documentary on TLC, The Cult of the Real Housewife. Oh so I interviewed them earlier and that's going to come out. So it comes out at eight pm on TLC on January first. So my interview with the director and the producer will come out January second. I'm going to put out my recap with Keisha on January first, so you can listen to it as soon as you watch it, and then the next week I'll put the recap on the free feed. So Keisha and I are going to do like a full recap of it. But it was very interesting talking to the director and the producer.
Speaker 2: I'm most interested to hear how Keisha feels because I know Keisha is very fond of Mary Cosby and thinks she's hilarious. She is hilarious, but that doesn't negate all of the Oh.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't. And it's interesting too. On the documentary. I'll encourage everybody to watch it when it comes out January first. It's very interesting. There's so much in it that as a Bravo viewer I've forgotten about. I'd be like, oh, yeah, she did do that. Oh yeah, she did do that. Ooh that was bad. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's just good.
Speaker 1: It's well done, and it's so funny because there's a lot of quick cuts of all a lot of social media stuff, you know, people talking. And I saw Ben the Mandelker on there, I saw John's Yeah. So I sent them screenshots and they're both like, wait a minute, you have the screener?
Speaker 2: Are we in this thing?
Speaker 1: I was like, like, just like a little post that told from the internet, which I guess you can. They didn't get permission. They just can pull whatever they want from the Internet. I guess it's public domain.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't ask them.
Speaker 2: I love it. Yeah, yeah, it's good. You're that's awesome. I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was really really good, really interesting. And I don't interview a lot of like producers and directors like Kate does.
Speaker 2: You know Kate interviews a lot of producers and dress directors.
Speaker 1: Kate k Z and I don't usually do that. I'm usually down there with the TLC cast members, So I had to be I had to be real professional.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you did great. I think I nailed it. We'll see, Ginger, Ginger stop it.
Speaker 1: I didn't do any of that. I didn't do any of that. I sat just like this, face forward, professional.
Speaker 2: Face, professional. I love it.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's talk about these people, guys. So get your notes ready because you are going first before the ninety Days Season eight, episode.
Speaker 2: Three, prepare for takeoff because we are.
Speaker 1: Just doing the flight instructions and we're going to start with a viva.
Speaker 2: They're gonna run out. How are they not going to run out? Tree tables down, seatbelts.
Speaker 1: Fastened, light is off, boarding doors open.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's turbulence. There's gonna be one about turbulence and then trade tables up. Landing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then put your seat in the upright position. I don't know, but we're gonna start with a Viva and Stig and the stinky food bill talk. People were like, what is even pillow times? We were like, why don't you put that in zipp like bag? And then a cooler.
Speaker 2: Common sense. Yeah. Oh, Ingrid just texted. Oh what did Ingrid have to say?
Speaker 1: Because I'm not looking at my phone.
Speaker 2: It just popped up. Oh, it's scheduling for toe. She wants us to record early. Well, she has a New Year's Eve plant.
Speaker 1: Well guess what, so do I and we are going to record earlier then because I have now made a plan to go out of town. See almost playing the Sugar Bowl in New Orleans. Oh yeah, even though I said I wasn't going to do, you said no, yeah, I had, and then I decided I wanted to go. So we're going to go. We're not going for New Year's. We're not going for New Year's. We're going the next day. Okay, I'll tell Ingrid to just cool your jets. Ingrid, cool your jets. We're trying to work around your party schedule.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's busy. She's busy partying.
Speaker 2: Everything we do isn't for Ingrid anyway.
Speaker 1: Everything we do is for Ingrid. Okay, a Eva and Stick and the stinky food back to them.
Speaker 2: So she's stuck on one plane, but her next to Belize is in twenty minutes. So she's running through the airport and she says, Stig, I hope you're worth it, because running through the airport is so embarrassing. Girl. I've no doubt you're gonna be way more embarrassed than that this season, if this show is any indication. Also, you have stinky shrimp follow for you, So that's already more embarrassing than running through the airport. It is, what are you talking about? It's so gross. So in Belize, twelve hours earlier, Stig is performing at a concert while ladies. It's first it seemed like big, like a big concert, but then these ladies come out in like kind of matching outfits on stage and they're throwing T shirts at the audience. But they didn't have cannons or any like T shirt guns or something, and it was just their arms and they were only hidden people in the front row. So I don't know, it didn't seem I wasn't that impressed. Also, they should have been wearing matching outfits. So he says his name is Earl in the Wind. That's what I heard. That's what subtitles said. That is not what his name is. It is Arline Dwayne. Wow, first name is Arline. I thought Mary Payne was bad call himself Earline the Wind. Maybe that is his name. It's very like an indigenous.
Speaker 1: Name, you know, I we got Did you see that message? I believe it was on Facebook with somebody telling us that they it's a bunkie. Melissa, she's always in Belize. She knows all about it. She's always got the Belize information. And she wrote and said that she's asked a lot of people about Stig And yeah, very lightly known. Definitely not a big star, not a big.
Speaker 2: It's not mister Belize, No, but he was. He was on a billboard. He was on a billboard ad. It was an ad for like a wine or something something. Yeah, that's very interesting. Okay, We're gonna keep following up on that because what he's saying and other and what's happening do not always mix, Like the way he describes himself as a Beatle and that he we have not seen him be swarmed yet, so the car is not getting jumped on by a bunch of teens. So I don't know.
Speaker 1: So I saw Jake and Matt posted like this scene at the airport with this kid talking to him was like obviously staged and vague.
Speaker 2: There were like this kid didn't know who he was. Yeah, so, but he is performing at this concert and people are sharing, but we don't know if it's a music festival like they're just it could be like a Coachella and there's just a big lineup and then you know of yeah, yeah, exactly. So he's thirty years old. He thinks he's a really cool, chill guy, but when he's perform he feels alive. He loves singing for the ladies. Apparently no men listen to his music. One time a girl in the front row was trying to get into his pants. He said, they get crazy, so they were like clawing at him. And then we see some of his music videos. We see him signing a girl's butt cheeks. Yeah yeah, wow, Okay, why it's just gonna rinse off the tattoo for barwar and get it tattooed on there you go. Some people do. So he started performing ten years ago. Now he's at the very top in Belize. Okay, says so, he says, okay, okay. So he has a group of guys, his posse. That's not the right word, that's in the Old West. He is gonna go, We've got a posse going with the sheriff. He has. Perf is his performer, per kurf per like profession perfect. Uh huh uh. Richie is his manager. And six which is spelled the let the number six I x or later they say six fras so the letter the number six I X F R A S S six fras Okay, likes know what it means. He's his g they are best friends. I don't know if he does anything or if he's more like on Entourage. He's like turtles, a hanger on her. So after the show, there the guys are hanging out. They toast to Aviva coming. He says, I'm so excited. They say, yeah, she's American. You only love American girls, foreigners, foreigners, and they're teasing him.
Speaker 1: I didn't feel very positive about this all interaction, by the way.
Speaker 2: I know, So, he says, they tease me, but I'm really serious about Aviva. And he loves her eyes. He thinks she's super hot, but he loves her beautiful heart more than anything.
Speaker 1: Sure, I was looking for the post. I'm going to read it to you when we're done.
Speaker 2: Okay, her, he loves her laugh. He can be himself with her. He can be Earlin Dwayne and not Stig. I think you could. I don't think you're famous enough that I think, Dwayne anywhere?
Speaker 1: What do Stig mean? Sting without the end?
Speaker 2: Like? What what? What Stig? What does it mean? I don't know, but it makes me feel like it's referencing something inappropriate. I don't know why. So his friends can't believe he wants to settle down. They're like, you want to have kids? And then one of them says, you would breed her, like she's a cage, like.
Speaker 1: What Foster is trying to.
Speaker 2: Do with all the time. They say, would you rather they have a baby here or in America? And he says America and they're like, yeah, you want that citizenship right, and he's like.
Speaker 1: Duh okay, So he admits it.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's good. Uh huh. Well, if he's reached the top of his game musically, in belize he needs to go global and that's America. Okay, all right, So he I mean, I don't mean that, you know what I mean. I think there, I'm not trying to say America is the hub of the music industry. So so, uh, they say, you're going to stop partying, and he says, no way, It's a huge part of my life. Absolutely not. I'm going to take her to San Pedro for the concert this weekend. And they say San Pedro, we call that Temptation Island. And so she won't she get mad with like one hundred girls screaming all over you. Let's see, we're gonna see, We're going to count I see hundreds. So he says, well, past girlfriends have always gotten jealous. So there have been past girlfriends.
Speaker 1: But all Americans, I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So she says again, I just am the bar is so low that I'm thinking at least she is in the same age range as him, so he's already a step up from soldier boy. So he says, past girlfriends always get jealous. Aviva says, she doesn't get jealous, but we'll see about that. I really want someone who will be confident and not be jealous and won't care will let me do my thing. So he says, they say, well, everywhere you go, people are talking and saying, you have this girl, you have X y Z girls, this girl, and we've heard that's what the aunt said. The aunt who's in witness protection Spring also Spring and Stig. It is very confusing, and she's as name is Spring, yeah, ant Spring with fake nose and glasses.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right. So he says, I'm going to do things differently, and they say, we've heard that before. So I guess with these other girlfriends, he wasn't loyal. So he's made it sound like that was their problem, like they were jealous, but actually he was cheating. So he says, I've been a player forever, but I will really want a family and a partner to be there for me, and I hope I can be faithful to her. Y hope so too. And one of the guys says, I have twenty percent faith that you can do it. It's pretty low. That's low. That's that's less than Usman liked Baby Girl Lisa. And that's less than as in like Nicole and many of the other percentages.
Speaker 1: Usman was attracted to Baby Girl Lisa fifty five percent.
Speaker 2: So fifty five I think, and it was maybe seventy percent.
Speaker 1: With as In and Nicole.
Speaker 2: She is seventy percent okay.
Speaker 1: For me, right right, So twenty percent. It's not great, that's horrible.
Speaker 2: So Aviva is flying with day old room temperature, firecracker, shrimp, disgusting, disgusting. She is going to be banned from whatever airline, Yes, she is. So. Also, it's spilt on her pants, on her bag. It's because again, styrofoam container.
Speaker 1: She didn't okay, I don't know if that makes a better story and it's funnier to keep it in the styropham container, or if she's just dumb.
Speaker 2: Again, I felt like it was rage bait. I really felt like she was messing with us so that we'd be talking about it. Yeah, well, but it worked because I've never seen anything that stupid. So meanwhile, Steak has rented a hotel for them, and he's putting flower petals all over the bed. He says he has butterflies. He says, I'm going to be one burner. That's what we call when you have one lady, one burner. And I've always had many burners going same time, and I but I want to be a better man. So okay, you're talking to a GameStick. Yeah, yes, the proof is in the pudding. So he had warned her at the airport that at that girls would flock to him that whenever he goes in public, especially like an airport, the girls it's beatles time. His shirt is getting ripped off. He's there trying to get DNA under their fingernails, flown him in a lap and pulled out like they're licking at him. Just so okay, all it's all nasty. One airport worker mail comes up to him and it's like, hey, man, stick, I'm a fan.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, Yeah, and then what it was that shy that that was?
Speaker 2: That was the airport worker. It wasn't a child, It was an airport worker that they pay. It was a young airport worker man wearing the vest. He's like, the guy checks your luggage. So no clawing yet, no screaming, nary a girl fainted and passed out. This is He's no Taylor Swift. So okah is a Viva Lands and does a dare Sea Airport bathroom freshen up. She really needs that perfume because she probably smells like nasty Dale shrimp and just so fishy. So they stop. They he's digging now, I know I'm sewing.
Speaker 1: I was thinking, if he's digging and burrowing, this is the dog now, not stig. If Foster is digging and burrowing, that maybe he's going to go to sleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hope trying to get get very cuddly and cozy and does sleep a lot, but he seems to be very hyper right now. So they she comes out, they hug and they kiss, and he says, what's the smell? No, he doesn't. I really thought he was gonna. Yeah, if we thought Danielle had some hygiene.
Speaker 1: Job, oh, Kimberly, don't go there, don't go there, or don't go there.
Speaker 2: So he says she looks more beautiful in person, and he says she's really good. Kiss her and she blushes and he says, she's so beautiful. And I love that fat ass. I knew she'd been in the gym, but damn, so loves that fat ass. Okay, I love a fat ass too.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately for me, I have a flat ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So she shows him the Chinese food. It's disgusting and it's been like a day and it's an out, and she says, you need to throw it away. And she says, you told me if I brought you Chinese food, you'd marry me, So I brought it. The bar's pretty low there, wow, And he says, well, I am a man of my word. And she says, this was magical, such a great moment, fairy tale moment. And he's smells great. Definitely better than the Chinese food, she says. And he says he's going to eat it, and she says, no, you'll get sick. You have to throw it away. So she throws it away. Why did you bring it? Why did you make hundreds of people at the airport and on the plane suffer so that you could do this cute joke so that he would have to marry you as a joke. It's disgusting. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Hopefully it'll be we'll forget about it by the time the reunion rolls around. But hopefully we don't forget about it by the time the reunion rolls around exactly.
Speaker 2: So they ride to the hotel and he points out his face on a billboard ad and she's super impressed. Yeah, so did he buy that billboard as I placed it? On the way to the air on the way the hotel, so that she would bang him for sure.
Speaker 1: It would be she's going to bang him anyway.
Speaker 2: I mean she would have anyway, but that really would seal the deal. Yeah, So how much does a billboard ad cost in belize? That's a great question. Yeah. So he tells her about the hotel and the next day they're going out of town for his performance, and she's nervous to see and perform. She doesn't know how she's gonna feel with the girls all crazy all over him, you swarming. So they get to the hotel. She hopes they're going to have chemistry there. First night, I was like, please God, shower first. First of all, her hair is greasy. It's so greasy. It was greasy before she left and now it's real Jenny slash Matt from sixty Days in And she's covered in shrimp. So they lay in the bed in their clothes.
Speaker 1: Colonnie and Cleane on Philla Talk were like, oh, outside clothes on the bed. Oh Nope, they're not gonna He's gonna. Oh they're both doing it.
Speaker 2: Were It's not just outside clothes, it's airport clothes. So you've just been sitting in fabric that is covered in other people's farts and shrimp and shrimp. I can't. I just gave me up. I know it's disgusting. So he points out her tattoo and he says, will you get steak on your forehead? She says, if you get a viva And he's like, oh my luck, you'll leave me and I'll have a viva on my neck and you know, she's like, I'll never have you forehead. Yeah, yeah, joke, I'm hoping. And he's like, i'd never leave you either. But and she's like, what would make you leave me? And he says, if you can't respect my work and my lifestyle? And she says, I want to respect your work, but I want to be respected too, And I hope you haven't been seeing anyone well, you know, before we met. And he says, you don't trust me. The other women here aren't as beautiful as you. That's not a no.
Speaker 1: And also does it matter how beautiful they are?
Speaker 2: No? And then he goes he goes, we're good, We're good or something like that, and I was like, again, not a no. It's like on dateline. I would never kill my wife how could you think that I would do something like that?
Speaker 1: Just say no, you're not saying no, Yeah, no I did not.
Speaker 2: I could never do something like that, but you did. Are we done with those two? Almost? He says, you don't trust me the other woman? Blah blah blah. She changes into lingerie.
Speaker 1: Doesn't shower, doesn't shower nope.
Speaker 2: Didn't hear any running water nope uh And they start getting busy in front of the camera crew, and he is super impressed with her body and that makes him think that she might be the one, but he's not sure if she fully understands the extent of how horny these women are for him that we have yet to see. But he's not that cute. I mean, he's cute, but he he's not that cute personally. His hair like ruins it for me. It's it's very like, I don't know what it is. It's just too fluffy, too fluffy to the haircut is weird, and yeah, it just doesn't do anything for me. And yeah he's cute, but like not any but like he thinks his music makes ladies like orgasm on the spot, like.
Speaker 1: He does, Yeah he does, And we heard some of it over there on the Spotify, and I thought it was non memorable exactly.
Speaker 2: Even ousman had some catchy hooks.
Speaker 1: Well, they were hoisted upon us. So Monkey Melissa lets us know. Regarding Belize, she says, as a citizen and a part time resident of Belize, I can officially confirm that stig to artist is not a big deal in Belize or elsewhere. She says, now I realize I may not be his demographic as a lady of a certain age. So I asked my stepdaughter and my nieces and my nephews who live in Polas.
Speaker 2: She did boots on the ground journalism.
Speaker 1: Melissa, you've got a bully's question. She's your girl always, and she says, only one of them have heard of him.
Speaker 2: I think one out of four mm, hm, went out of four. That's I think good.
Speaker 1: I think Aviva's Auntie with the phony Pony knows of what she speaks.
Speaker 2: She says she's.
Speaker 1: Going for four months as of this weekend, so the boots on the ground will begin, and she says for anybody who remembers her cares, don't forget about Ryan, my twenty seven year old fiance. Ryan. Remember that lady from Minnesota that the blonde hair that was wacky, always seemed to be on pills, and she would go, yeah, Ryan, my twenty four year old fiance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then something terrible.
Speaker 1: Harrison be cousin Harris. Remember sarahs with cousin Harris. Yeah, she says, for anybody who remembers Ryan, my twenty seven year old fiance still lives on our little island and is a bar back. Every once in a while a tourist will recognize him and he milks.
Speaker 2: It for free drinks.
Speaker 1: No coas and Harris sightings to report. Okay, thank you, Melissa, get back to us once you get to the island with your boots on the ground.
Speaker 2: Please. Okay, doaky.
Speaker 1: Let's move on to Laura and beer can, Burcan, beer can whatever, Burken Bag, burk and bag not impressed. Okay, Laura is preparing to go to Turkey and.
Speaker 2: Nos birkin Bag and knock off.
Speaker 1: He's he's bad news. I'm gonna go ahead and say it. So she's prepared to go to Turkey.
Speaker 2: She's folding.
Speaker 1: Now they keep zooming in on this pair of pants that she's folding.
Speaker 2: Did you notice this? Because they do that sometimes It drives me crazy. I'm always staring, like what am I supposed to be noticing about that?
Speaker 1: Do they look like men's pants? Is why I wondered if they were Michael's pants.
Speaker 2: I was like, she do laundry, laundry, she was get in her suitcast No, and again, I am.
Speaker 1: Pants again packing in the living room. You know, it's a it's an age old trope of the show that I just don't understand.
Speaker 2: Wow, we needed to see her word art so well. Okay, so did you notice the word art?
Speaker 1: I saw it, but I didn't read it. I just saw it in the background.
Speaker 2: One said home and a bunch of other very tiny words, and one said welcome spring. So this was filmed it's springtime. Oh okay, does she flip it around for fall welcome? I don't know.
Speaker 1: She have like interchangeable little hooks. So She's realized that her best friend Michael is never going to be ready to take the next step with her, and it's because beer Can is not so into her being friends with Michael, and she is worried she'll have to choose between her best friend and the and I do it in air quotes love of her life. Okay, yeah, Mom and Dad, come over.
Speaker 2: I wasn't expecting this.
Speaker 1: I loved every minute of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, her parents are.
Speaker 1: Aileen and Terry. And it was so funny when they walked in because it was obviously so like stage for production, like, okay, you're just gonna walk in and just have like a natural conversation about going to the airport.
Speaker 2: And they walk in and dad goes, Hi, Laura, Hi, hilarious died and then I went spiraled, and I was like, is okay, so this there there, it's staged for TV. But then I thought, sometimes when I walk in, my dad uses my name, and then I think that that's weird. But is that like an old man thing?
Speaker 1: Does my dad use my name? Sometimes? I go Hi, mirror, okay, so he does? Yeah, Mary, how you doing Mary? Like as a nickname? It's funny, hilarious. Why don't you just name me Mary? I had to explain that on the How to explain that on the interview this morning about my name.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So Eileen and Terry arrive, they're going to take her to the airport and she says very nice, you know, because the airport's far away, and she says, you know, my parents are very conservative and Catholic and beer Can is not who they expected me to be with, so this is hard for them. So in the car, Eileen, Mom in the back seat just just fire and all cylinder. She is just throwing bombs from the backseat.
Speaker 2: I love it. She knows she's probably only going to be on one in one scene because she's not actually going there, so this is one and done. She has to get all of her complaints out.
Speaker 1: She's like, I hope they might be to the reading and I'll have more to say. So Dad is driving to do and she says the mom says, the fact that you're going all the way to Turkey to meet a Muslim man was not in my wheelhouse, you know. It seems irresponsible to me. And Laura goes, well, I can understand where you think that, mom, you know, And my biggest concern is not him, it's the age. And mom goes, well, how old is he, Laura? And she says, well, he's twenty years younger.
Speaker 2: Do not know about this, like I think.
Speaker 1: They knew he was younger, but didn't know exactly until yeah, And she goes, why saw you twenty years younger? And Dad goes, I got hairs on my chin older than that, and Mom goes, don't joke, don't joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was bitchy too, don't joke like it was a stupid dad joke. Mom like, she's don't joke. She's had it.
Speaker 1: She's had it with Laura, and Laura says. She goes, what what on earth does he think of you? And I like Laura's response. She goes, well, he thinks I'm awesome. He thinks I'm awesome, and goes, I'm thinking he wants a ticket to America.
Speaker 2: Did he tell you he loved you?
Speaker 1: She goes, well, yeah, she goes, big red flag, big red flag. He does not love you. It's an infatuation with you. He hasn't even met you. And she's trying to talk and Mom continues and goes, the guy just wants out of Turkey. It's ten giant red flags. Oh my word in heaven. Laura, do you actually think this could work out and be a lifelong commitment?
Speaker 2: She goes yeah.
Speaker 1: She goes, my god, honey, I disagree with this whole thing, Like I want to be happy for you, but I can't.
Speaker 2: It keeps me up at night. Don't sell yourself short, Laura, don't settle. It sounds like you're the one telling her that she's not a catch, it's not worth it, and he could never actually love you. He was like, what does he see in you? Gross?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dad says nothing, driving driving, and then he goes, you know, Laura, we're just pointing out our concerns and hope you make the right decision. And Mom's like, shut up, I felt you know, so talking to it. She goes, Wow, I did not know my parents felt this strongly about it. My mom unleashing on me is really messing with my head, and yeah, there's an absolute possibility this will blow up in my face. But life is a series of calculated risk and if I'm not willing to take a risk for love, then what am I willing to take a risk for?
Speaker 2: Girl? Get your head out of the book. Okay, I agree with everything the mom was saying, but her delivery is terrible, terrible. It's going to make Laura want to prove her wrong. And also what damage has this woman done to Laura's self esteem over the years. Can you imagine growing up with that mom? Yeah? I can.
Speaker 1: Actually I told you when Dave and I were first engaged, my mom said something to the extent of, well, Dave just thinks may paint is so pretty. Yeah he does, gonna get married. Yeah, I thinks I'm pretty. And it's shocking, okaynothered moms guys. Okay, so they don't ever want you to get a big head, so tears.
Speaker 2: My mom was like you. She called me dearest Darling Dumpling donut from Heaven. Oh that's so sweet. Yeah, so everything I did absolutely perfect. Oh I love that. I love that. But then that gives me a different problem. No, Wight is good enough for me because I'm perfect. I'm dearis Darling dumpling angel from Heaven. M h.
Speaker 1: Heather McDonald talks about that how much her parents, her mom just they just pumped her up all the time, told her she could do anything, and she was the most beautiful and the funniest and the da da da da.
Speaker 2: And she's like, yeah, I don't think that's good.
Speaker 1: I think I grew up like way over confident. Yeah me, I have no self deceive confidence. So I'm starting from the bottom. So I get any kind of compliment, I'm like, look at me, I'm winning. Okay, So thirteen hours of travel, she says, you know, I feel the need to decompress with a good smutty book with some good banging. So we see her in the airport settling in with the smutty book. I'm like, gosh, she gonna go like a rube one out in the bathroom, like what are we doing?
Speaker 2: Oh good, Mary, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: That was terrible. She god to take that out. That was terrible. Oh my god. No, same thing. It's like when people are watching a movie on the plane that has a sex scene. God forbid. Like I started to watch Sinners and it was like, oh my god, they started having sex early on. I was like, no, I can't watch this movie. I thought it was about vampires. It was not vampires. So vampires saw a lot of sex too.
Speaker 1: So she's reading your smuddy book now. Upon watching this the second time, I realized what they did here, because they then switch over to beer can in Turkey. Who's reading Nietzsche. Yeah, I've never read Nietzsche. I did major in English but wasn't required, so we didn't read it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know Nietsche or n I kind of want to say it like Nietzsche like sachete, okay, how to and I think it's nietzschee.
Speaker 1: Neat the way you said that neat see see, I don't know how to Nietzsche.
Speaker 2: Nietzsche is the one that's very hard to pronounce because it doesn't look anything like that.
Speaker 1: Rick, I just did a Google thing where that told me how to pronounce it Nietzsche. Okay, so we're both saying it wrong.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: So Burkan is reading Nietzsche. He says, it's just funny because I didn't catch up the first time around of the juxtaposition of her reading Smut in him reading Nie. So he says, sitting on a park bench, looking longingly at his book and looking out into the sea, and he says, Nietzsche enlightens the people around him, but he was in the darkness himself. You know, I'm very into philosophy because life is deep, but we're only living on the surface, and I'm trying to learn lives I've never lived. I discovered Nietzsche in a dark time. I was a professional footballer. I had an acl knee injury that took me out. I still play for fun, but I can't play anymore. So when he says I'm trying to learn lives I've never lived. Does that mean I'm trying to come to the United States that live like an American, Or he's trying to read books about other cultures, or he's trying to sound deep reincarnate himself.
Speaker 2: I think it's the See he is trying to sound deep, very much like Oh Sama, who would talk about painting and how it meant something and how Debbie was like and he would write poems about her, remember yes, and then but also I'm getting touches of Vanya's guy who was a professional athlete, but then it turned out he played in the park in like a retur Yeah, yeah, so who knows.
Speaker 1: Ostard decided to mark Yeah, okay, all right, I'll talk so Berkan tells us he's been rebuilding his life and what's helping the most is Laura. Meeting Laura on Snapchat was destiny. She was so supportive of him and so optimistic and made him believe dreaming is okay. He was in the darkness like Nietzsche, but he could see the sun and.
Speaker 2: He told her he loved her.
Speaker 1: After three or four weeks, he's excited to see her and nauseous. I had to rewind.
Speaker 2: Did he say no. He said nauseous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I was like, oh, nervous, No, nauseous, He's nauseous.
Speaker 2: Fair love story also makes me nauch for.
Speaker 1: A different and he wants to move thanks to the next level and maybe propose. So he meets his friend Mimo looks like Memo, but his Mimo and Tukuba. I'm sure I'm gonna call him Mimo and Tugba, but it's completely wrong. Yeah, Memo and Tagua are his friends, and he these are his friends where he lives because he's not close with his family at all. Red Flag and they're playing some kind of game. I was like, is it Majong? Is it Checkers?
Speaker 2: Is it chess? What are they playing?
Speaker 1: Unclear? They're playing a game and Memo the guy says, hey, you know you've been dating this girl, but we've never seen a picture.
Speaker 2: Bullshit set up or plot. So he shows a photo of Laura and he goes, wow, hell.
Speaker 1: Everybody, so Rebecca and z Ed if I've had Kathy Hilton, wipe your face off picture. He says how old is she? And beer Can says forty five, and he goes, whoa forty five when you're forty five? She'll be sixty five, Like, is that going to be a problem? Like whoa, oh my god AARs.
Speaker 2: He put it in perspective though.
Speaker 1: Yes, when you do twenty years, you think, oh, twenty five and forty five maybe not that big of a deal. But how about eighty five and one hundred and five? I mean, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Well, that seems like less of a deal than because some people at the retirement community, it's like, are you eighty are you one hundred and two? Right? Impossible to tell, but sixty five and forty five that's a big difference.
Speaker 1: Sixty five and eighty five is a big difference. But that's four that's no, that's two years.
Speaker 2: God, I can't do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, twenty years, yeah, imagine somebody sixty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's somebody eighty five. But I would say the biggest is twenty five and forty five because it's completely different life stages, frontal lobes, just developing. You just have no idea what you're doing with your life, and forty five is like you already know if you're having kids or not generally, and you're.
Speaker 1: What if you're a deep try if you're a deep thinker, like Nietzsche. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. So he says, it is talking head. She is old, but it is okay. I have dated older woman before older woman. They understand they are not childish. And she looks good for her age. We see another airbrushed photo. Now, yeah, she does look good for her age, and I think she doesn't look forty five. I think her face looks super young. I agree with them. So the friends go, so what have you told her about your life? And he goes, well, I've told her things, but not everything, because this is ninety day fiance, by the way, and you have to hold something back. And the friend Tesba says, you haven't told her the things that would bother her.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Everything, He goes, Look, here's the deal.
Speaker 1: When my football career was over, when I tore my ACL, I opened up some businesses that failed, and since then I haven't been able to find a job. And she knows I've had some troubles, but she doesn't know how much. And the bottom line is, I don't trust this Michael guy because they're just friends. I don't buy that. And she doesn't cut Michael out. The relationship won't work. Okay, let's roll it back to you had some businesses that failed, and she knows your troubles but not as much. This means he's got like one hundred thousand dollars a debt or something.
Speaker 2: Right, Seriously, it has to be something. The mob is after him because he borrowed money from the wrong people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's something bad.
Speaker 2: So Also he has a girlfriend who's right there, so is actual with that guy? This other guy? Are they a couple?
Speaker 1: When I watched it the second time, I made sure to really watch the screen to make sure it didn't say Memo and tug By his girlfriend, Memo, tug B's boyfriend, partner. Nothing. They just seem to be now. And also they seem very old. They seem like double ears, tattoos, they seem very with it, you know. Yeah, definitely not typical Muslims that you would see in Turkey. On this show.
Speaker 2: He seems to be progressive. So yeah, I'm just really impressed. You haven't talked about something.
Speaker 1: His teeth, teeth, he upsetting.
Speaker 2: I was like, Mary Pain, that's real growth. I was proud of you. No, again, it's hard to bring it up.
Speaker 1: It's not something's embraces can't fix, you know. And I'm giving him a bis a line because we need full braces in this situation. But all the teeth are there. They're stacked on top of each other, but they're all there. They're all there, unlike Osama who is missing so many Yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So he is telling Memo and talk about He says, she has a male friend named Michael, and I don't like that and sometimes she even compares me to him. It's unacceptable that she has this male friend and she needs to end the friendship. Now here's what the camera lnkers over on Tukba, like, we do understand. This is a woman that you're out in the park with, playing a game with who is obviously your friend, who is a friend with two men, and you're all sitting and it can be done. But he doesn't get the irony. But I think Tukba does because she looks at him and goes, well, if you say she can't be friends with him, she might not like that. And Memo says, yeah, you're gonna need to see it from her perspective.
Speaker 2: Again, very progressive.
Speaker 1: You need to see it from her perspective, and he goes, look, just like I don't want to be ConTroll I don't want to control her, and she knows this. But I don't trust this guy, Michael. And that's a good point. He could trust her, but doesn't trust what Michael's intentions are.
Speaker 2: But again, it takes two to tango. And if she's not interested in Michael, Michael can have dirty thoughts all he wants, but it doesn't mean anything's going to happen if she doesn't want it to happen. But she does, but she does does, Yeah, but she does.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's move on to Forrest and she not.
Speaker 2: Much tears and sweat, just tears and sweat.
Speaker 1: Next week, more sweaty, more tears.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't wait. I love it so because I felt clean, because like I had showered, so I felt I don't care. I can watch them be sweaty.
Speaker 1: Because I don't want to go to the Philippines. Everybody seems so sweaty.
Speaker 2: They just seem really sweaty, I mean, and then they always go get soup or something like h Foods on the first day when they're just dripping sweat. So he's really enjoying some sort of shrimp dumpling on the plane and something white that looks like chowder, and he's talking about how great the airline food is. I was like, Okay, we know he's.
Speaker 1: Been on an airplane before because he went.
Speaker 2: Yeah to Indonesia.
Speaker 1: Damn, this guy's barely left Orgon. He's been to Indonesia. Now he's going to the Philippines. Like, yeah, try try a local state, Try California, I mean, like not.
Speaker 2: They're so meanwhile, Sheena is nervous. She's rented a bigger apartment that she's that's the second two Shrimps on a Plane. It's really that's a lot of shrimp for one episode.
Speaker 1: That's the name of my memoir, Two Shrimps on a Plane.
Speaker 2: Two Shrimps on a Plane, this sequel to Snake's on a Plane. So meanwhile, so Shina is nervous. She's rented a bigger apartment for them all to stay together. Okay, I thought, but I know they wanted to bang it out for the first time.
Speaker 1: Well, those walls aren't. Then that's what they're got.
Speaker 2: So and then dev and Mollie are gonna be going at it in one room. Oh god, so too much. She's bringing jackfruit so they can taste it. It was huge that Jack. It was was Durian because that's the one that smells like ass. So she is nervous, like when I see him, should I kiss him? I don't. I don't know if Molly's gonna like me. She's just all nerves. Forrest is getting emotional. As they're landing. They head off the plane after traveling for thirty hours but three flights, Mollie cannot find her passport I needed to get through immigration. Dev poor Dev is freaking out and he lost his pathport. He lost his passport.
Speaker 1: He lost remember, but these people can be in charge of anything they need.
Speaker 2: Forest. It should have been like the dad or mom of the group. It should have been like, I'm gonna collect everyone's passports. I'll give them to you when it's ready. Yes, absolutely, yes, So thank god it's just on the plane. The passport is there. Because I didn't know what was going to happen. They have to go to the embassy do They get taken into a scary room and it's like who knows. So Forrest is saying we're all good, we found it, and Molly is mumbling, shut up, shut up. I was like, wow, Molly, all the happiness and excitement over the wheels taken off the tarmac, just gone. Yeah. Yeah, these people are tired. Yes, yeah. So she's also getting worked up about seeing Sheena for the first time because she hates this woman but also loves this woman. It's very confusing. So Forest is.
Speaker 1: Mary kim Plath Olivia Plath when you say.
Speaker 2: Yes, definitely. She thinks Sheina is a demon because of the chichay she is is. So Forrest goes to a do a darcy freshen up in the airport. Good for him. You could charge thirty dollars for a shower in an airport and I bet people would pay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you just have the shpoo, everything towels, everything right there, like at a gym, and just going and everything's there just to get the fuck off you.
Speaker 2: I think some of the lounges have them, but they don't have it for everybody. You can hear drive yourself relations. Yeah. So Mollie starts fixing his hair and she's like, don't be nervous, you've got this. Go Forrest. Go. I wonder if Chambers this run Forest run. I'm sure she does. I'm sure she does. So she sees Forrest come out she starts sobbing, and he starts crying. Molly and dev are crying watching, and he says, our journey is just beginning. And she wipes his face and calls him Papa Bear and says that he's the best snuggle bear. They have those stuffed animals that they don't need any They're gonna burn those stuffed animals now they're together. Honey bear, honey, lots of bears, lots of bears. I'm waiting for pooh bear. So he asks Sina, may I kiss you? And she says yes, and they kiss. It's cute and awkward, like a good first kisses, and literally hurt his first kiss, and he says it was ecstatic and she smells so good, and she says, oh, I got fruit flavored perfume that I was hoping you'd like. Well, as long as it's not dirry, and I'm sure it's fine, so he says. And mom and Dad are here, and then Mollie is like tentatively walking up, and Sina is like tentatively walking up, and then Sina says, hi, Mollie, and then the two of them just start bawling and hugging each other like embracing, and Sina says, I'm sorry, Molly. And then it was inaudible, inaudible, inaudible, inaudible, because they're just She's just buried in Molly's arm, just like apologizing and crying, and Molly is stroking her hair, and then Dev, who never speaks, is just silently crying, wipes the one tier away and she's like, it's too hot to be crying Forrest, and Forrest is like I'm struggling with that too, and they're both crying, and then Dev comes over and hugs Sheena and says, you're all right, Shina. Just big group hug. It was like sweating and hugging, and Dev says, I never cry, but it felt good. And Sheena is sobbing and saying I'm sorry, Molly. I humbly apologize for everything. And Molly says, well, thank you, but let's make it's a positive day. We're all together now, and then they all four hug and she is like, we're a family now, unlike my parents who steal from me. You're a better family. And they're all just crying and dripping sweat and tears on each other. It's just a puddle on the floor, and Molly says it was overwhelming, and even though she apologized, there are things that we have to discuss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was nice though, for that five sweaty minutes in the airport.
Speaker 2: I was very invested. I rewound several times because I was like, oh my god, because there was like motherly feelings there and she wanted Sheena to be her daughter in law and was happy to see her son happy for it's been seven years. But she's been betrayed so many times too, So I know.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we're gonna move on to our new train wreck, and that's Lisa.
Speaker 2: Lisa.
Speaker 1: Pull it together on what the fuck you're doing with your life, Lisa. But I'm not here for you. You are dumb. Daniel does not like you. I am very angry about this.
Speaker 2: I am so this is if d Lulu were a person and just fine ruin your own life. But you're taking your daughter down with you, Oh my gosh, and your friend. You're taking your friend's money with you.
Speaker 1: And speaking of teeth, I didn't even notice. Yeah, she she had a few missing. She can't pay for him because because Lisa keeps taking all her money exactly Okay, So they live in King of Lisa lives in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Oh, I have why is the name that there was a.
Speaker 1: Sign at the beginning that told us, but I did not pay attention. King of Prussia named after Da Da It's said at the beginning, it's big.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I was like, huh huh. And Daniel aged thirty nine from Nigeria. So I also have a theory Daniel's probably like twenty six and just saying he's thirty nine to be more attractive to Lisa. Yeah, so she's going with her daughter Faith to pick out condoms, and you know, we do the whole thing about the wigs. We find out she wears wigs, she takes it off.
Speaker 2: Her short hair was cute. It was so much cuter than that long hair.
Speaker 1: It's the problem with the wig is the week that in my opinion, didn't look so bad. I'd have to get Keisha's opinion, of course, but it was the banks straight across that were so strange.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not a flattering cut for her. With the bangs, she doesn't. Bangs are good if you have a certain kind of face. She doesn't have that kind of face.
Speaker 1: I hope I have that kind of face because I have bangs.
Speaker 2: Okay, so plus you have swoopy bangs and not straight across. So even if bans are a choice, yeah, their choice and a difficult one.
Speaker 1: This dog wants your attention so bad. He was crawling bind you. He was sitting you could I don't know if you could see. He was just sitting staring at you, trying to stare at you long enough so you would turn around and go, what are you staring at me? But now he's just crawling on you.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Your note here, because you wrote the beginning of these notes, is she has a strange buy you accent? Do we think at one point maybe she lived in Louisiana?
Speaker 2: I do, And that was something that was discussed from Amy Archer in that thread where everyone was trying to figure out her accent, and we had not watched the episode. You and I we were very confused, and I think Matt and Jake were asking Pennsylvania gals, is this a Pennsylvania accent? It couldn't be. And then someone said, but you know why because Amy Archer's in love with Gipsy Rose's dad. What's at Blanchard? Whatever his name is Rodney Rick and I sensed that right away that by you accent, So she's definitely lived there at some point. It's a little Jovi is a little Jovi's is different though his mom is Mama. Gwen is much stronger. She has a Cajun accent. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So anyway, they're they're in the car and they're talking about Daniel and.
Speaker 2: It is like, is he a playboy? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a playboy.
Speaker 2: No? Is he a jiggalow? Is it? Is it a hooker?
Speaker 1: Is it a pimp?
Speaker 2: Whatever?
Speaker 1: And I was like, wait, I'm confused, Like, yeah, is somebody here prostitute?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: So she says, my daughter Faith and I we live together. She's the apple of my eye. We talk about everything. We talk about everything. We talk about sex, we talk about masturbating, we talk about everything. I was like, inappropriate relationships with your daughter? Uh check check sort of like for yeah check. So she's like, I've never I've never bought condoms. I don't know what to buy like and Faith goes, well, is he ever you've ever seen it? Like you know how big it is? Do you need like the big ones? And she goes, I don't know, she said, did he ever tell you how many inches it is and or kilometers.
Speaker 2: I was like, whoa, what I know kilometers?
Speaker 1: Kilometers, that's miles, that's equivalent to miles.
Speaker 2: Got me kill you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what a way to go back into guys. I's got a kilometer size penis. So he's in the Guinness Book. Okay, So Lisa says she's never used a condom because she only ever had sex with people that she was married to. Ah, she laughs or laughs.
Speaker 2: She's fifty two.
Speaker 1: She's been married five times five times, fifty times five. So she says, the first one I had, I was really young, Like how young? She shouldn't say it was an old The second one, he was my best friend in the world and he was Faith's dad, but we found out we were better as friends. My third marriage was my favorite marriage. Oh my gosh, what a great guy. But unfortunately for him, I realized I was a lesbian. Okay, the last twenty one years I've been with women. I married two women, and you know, I forgot about men. But then Daniel came along, a Nigerian scammer, swept me off my feet. Tale as old as time. He you know, calls me beautiful, says, I'm the light of his soul. He's thirty nine, he's gorgeous. He's from Nigeria.
Speaker 2: You know, he isn't built like a woman at all. And I like that.
Speaker 1: So it's funny because on politok they were all like, in today's words, we would call that bye bye. So anyway, he messaged her on social media said, God showed me your face. Kimberly's note here is that face Kimberly, Kimberly, how dare her?
Speaker 2: Is she funny?
Speaker 1: And he says that his mother told him he'd end up with an Oyenbo woman or a white woman and she'd be older, So a woman like in his tribe, or a white woman from America whatever, same thing, and that she'd be a lot older.
Speaker 2: Oh and I think I said my mom, but it was actually God told him that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So God told him that, and then you have a note here.
Speaker 2: God also told.
Speaker 1: Usman the same thing, as well as beer Can, as well as y Ed, as well as every guy on this show and Osama.
Speaker 2: So when he wrote her, she wrote back and said, oh.
Speaker 1: Give me a break. You're a scammer. And he said, you are an angel sent to me.
Speaker 2: Believe me.
Speaker 1: You are God's gift to my life. I love your voice. It feeds my soul.
Speaker 2: That voice, that voice, that face.
Speaker 1: What Okay she goes, Oh, he's just so sweet it hurts my teeth. Okay, So she says, you know, he better think I'm beautiful because this wig is itchy as hell. She takes it off. This is when we see her cute hair. And she said one of her exes had her cut her hair off and she's been trying to grow it out. Well, wait a minute, short, how long ago was that?
Speaker 2: I was so confused which X was? This was this? Three? Do they make you cut your hair off? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Anyway, the short hair was cute. She could go it out just a little bit more, but it was cute on her.
Speaker 2: Very cute.
Speaker 1: So Daniel has seen her natural hair, but he thinks the wigs are sexy. So now she only wears wigs and she's gonna wear them when she goes to Nigeria.
Speaker 2: We'll get ready five thousand degrees, get ready to sweat. So the thing that's frustrating here is that she right away thought he was a scammer. So it's not like she's Yolanda and has never heard of scammers. Has ever heard of these men that you know, pretend to love older women and write blah blah. You know she right away she just should have hit the black button instead of engaging. But she has heard of scammers. She knew he was a scammer.
Speaker 1: Knew it, but allowed herself to get wooed anyway. And she didn't even like guys. So Faith telling the daughter, Faith tells us growing up with my mom was a roller coaster. She's always falling in love. We moved around a lot. I went to fifteen different schools, so she's moved around for all these relationships. And these are not even probably all the people she married exactly. So Lisa says that she and Daniel have had video sex, but she's nervous being with a man again because the smells, the taste, the cleanup. I can't believe they let this in.
Speaker 2: I can't believe I'm making you say it.
Speaker 1: Well your words here, I'm not going to read. But she says, there is clean up after you have sex with a man, and it's a lot of wiping and dripping, And she says, you don't have that with women, to which I wrote, T M I and TLC, what are you doing to us?
Speaker 2: Like? What? Seriously?
Speaker 1: Okay, So she goes into the drugstore or wherever she is and asks the sales guy for help. She explains she's looking for condoms, so I'm sure that's not uncomfortable for this guy at all, and he says she's allergic to latex, and so she has to get these condoms because what if they don't have latex free condoms where she's going.
Speaker 2: She's so embarrassed she starts.
Speaker 1: Crying, and then she says, does this mean like she's looking?
Speaker 2: Does this mean you feel it more? Does this.
Speaker 1: This is ten minutes that could have been cut out? Yeah, so upsetting.
Speaker 2: I was, So I was as uncomfortable as that poor sales kid he did. He looks like he's working there after, Yeah, you're an expert college classes. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So she says she's also nervous because Daniel doesn't know she's been in gay relationships. She tested him by telling him one time she had a fling with a woman, and she was with a woman for twenty one years and married two of them. This is not a fling. And he says, how.
Speaker 2: I wanted to see how he react, and.
Speaker 1: He says, I don't know how you could do that because it goes against God, and in his religion, they don't believe in any kind of same sex relationship. And your note here is is God okay with her five marriages? And is God okay with him scamming olderlas.
Speaker 2: I'm sure God has a lot of problems with all of this.
Speaker 1: God only is concerned about the homosexuality, not the rest of it exactly. She's scared to tell him the truth, but she plans to tell him in person. So now she goes to a Beni Hannah type of place with her daughter Faith and the friend named Judah. Think of the word for it.
Speaker 2: It's called a haibachi hibachi.
Speaker 1: Thank you her friend Juna j u n a. Where the chef spelled j you n a. You spelled a gina, you spelled it gena. But it's Juna okay, j u n A. I don't understand what that means or Junah.
Speaker 2: But the chef is.
Speaker 1: Trying to nobody could make it. You know, he's a bad he's a bad chef. And you said the chef was an Asian, but yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 2: Well, at first I was like, I couldn't tell if they sucked at opening their mouths and catching the vegetables in their mouth, or is he a bad thrower? And then I realized that he is white dude, and I was like, I blame him.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've never had the person that try to throw it in my mouth, becau I'm too afraid of it whacking me on the side of the face of it and sauce all over my face.
Speaker 2: Which that does happen. Gina Juno gets it in her eye and you get that kayaki sauce in your eye and hurt.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's not as bad as hot sauce in your eye, which we saw on match me abroad.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes you did.
Speaker 1: So they're asking what kind of food does Daniel eat and she goes, oh, gosh, I don't really know what they eat, and the chef goes, white, what do you mean, where are you going? She explains, You know, I'm going to Nigeria to be with my boyfriend. And she doesn't say I'm lying about We're lying about our ages, or I'm lying about how I'm married to women, or I like to wear wigs. This is not my hair anyway. The chef just goes good for you. The heart wants what it wants.
Speaker 2: And don't encourage her. You don't know the whole situation.
Speaker 1: He's trying to get a tip, you know he is, and you.
Speaker 2: Don't know the facts here. So now I feel like Lisa is gonna keep bringing up this chef like anytime Faith says she'd be like that chef thought it was a great idea, and I should go live my life.
Speaker 1: The heart wants what it wants. I should live my life to them kids. Okay, So she says Juna is her best friend and if she was a lesbian, Juna would be her ideal woman. But they're just best friends. Juna is super supportive of her and Daniel. Now, the comment that Lisa is always saying is this is the last time. This is the last time I'm going to do this, the last time I'm going to go off with some guy. And she's talking about how nice Daniel is, and Faith goes, right, that's love bombing. That's what it's called. It's part of the scam. They love bombing you, and that's how they get you.
Speaker 2: They go watch some of those documentaries.
Speaker 1: She's just watched five minutes of TAILC yeah, Faith goes. They go for these lonely older women who've been hurt, and Lisa goes, do I look like a lonely, older, vulnerable woman.
Speaker 2: Lady, Yes you do.
Speaker 1: You've been married five times?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, caesers, yes yes. So Faith goes, you're wearing wigs to please him, even though he gets it. He can't see you. He's another Yeah, we're the wig until you don't get him. So Faith goes.
Speaker 1: You've sent him money, right, and that is also part of the romance scan. They love buying you. They take your money. Lisa goes, I do send him money every two weeks, even though I love paycheck to paycheck.
Speaker 2: Hi, this is.
Speaker 1: Getting worse and worse. He works in construction and we see you know him doing Vario sing. She gives him money for like gasoline for his generator. He needs money for clothes, feod, food fuel. He needs all this money and he's only asked a few times. I normally she just gives him the money because she wants him to feel safe and secure. Faith goes, I know two months ago you gave him two thousand dollars. That is so much money.
Speaker 2: If you're insting Patrick to paychecks.
Speaker 1: A lot, a lot, think of how far two thousand dollars goes in Nigeria. Yeah, he is eking this out and he did not think was ever actually going to come to where he is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, I didn't even think about that. That really would go very far there.
Speaker 1: Yes, he could build a whole house probably. And she goes and they say, well, how much more have you sent him besides the two thousand and she goes, oh, I don't know. And Faith goes, but how did he make ends meet before he met you and got you on the point?
Speaker 2: Uh huh? Did he have other sugar mamas?
Speaker 1: Lisa goes, I don't know, because he got sick, like he had malaria and got some other things whatever. And Faith goes, after he met you really, so none of that is like a red flag, none of it.
Speaker 2: Just got malaria and all sorts of diseases just all of a sudden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now we found out Juna has given Lisa money to help with her own bills. And Faith is like, that's very upsetting. Like she explains that they are having financial trouble and that her mother is still sending money to the scammer. So Judah says, you know, I see how happy Lisa is and Daniel seems so nice. So I gave her a little money to help out with the visa, and I do have some concerns. It does scare me that he might be scamming her. Are the two of you share in a brain cell? Juna?
Speaker 2: Seriously?
Speaker 1: Come on, So Lisa says, I.
Speaker 2: Mean she's given her for the like ole k when visa like the ten thousand dollars or was it to go travel to Nigeria?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know. But Lisa goes, Okay, Faith, this isn't your business and you don't understand. This is the best relationship I've ever had.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And Faith starts crying and says, you say that every time, And I'm like, every time.
Speaker 2: How many times are there? Well at least five, but maybe up to fifteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think she does it every other She gets out of one and hops right back, and it's like, this is.
Speaker 2: Like she thinks she's Elizabeth Taylor or something like she just loves love, but she's like always chasing something and then it never lives up, or she has a bad picker, and so she just well, yeah, she's clearly has a bad, bad picker. But like you see, your daughter is crying over stirfry and you are still going through with this.
Speaker 1: So Lisa says, okay, well, I don't want to talk about this anymore. So the conversation's over and Faith just kind of looks at her and goes, well, I'm done. Is she storms out, and I just say, poor Faith. But I think the production wasn't expecting this. Lisa wasn't expecting this. Faith just like storms out. They're like, oh, get the crew on the street. So Faith tells production.
Speaker 2: They're like, it's haabayachi. Everyone's happy there, like it's Benny Hannah, like, no one's gonna yeah. I can't pick of the word abachi. It's just making I think that's not the right word. Te tepan yaki, what's tep teppin? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I would say, go to go get habachi, like you have an hibachi girl.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna look it up because I remember I'm below deck. They had one of the chefs had to do it and they called it something else.
Speaker 1: Well, I know that there was a housewife a while back that had a hibachi thing in her house, and you have to remember Queen Eversie wanted to put hibachi in her house, but it's like a whole different ventilation system. And of course she did pare out the kitchen and start over.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious. Yeah, because she and.
Speaker 1: Her husband r I p loved BEDI hanna.
Speaker 2: Wait did he die? Yes? He died. David David, David, he died. I didn't know that. I've seen them on below deck multiple times. Yeah, I just watched all and I watched that documentary, the first one. Yeah, you should watch the second one too. So daughter died too. They had lost a child. So she said, kakiki, thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, what is hibachi? What's the difference?
Speaker 2: I'm shy. I don't know now, I'll look that up.
Speaker 1: Okay, because tefanaki is also a thing, but habachi is because if you buy a haibachi grill, that's what it is, right, Bochi's just.
Speaker 2: The name of the grill. I don't know, okay, I can't really is looking it up, guys. Habachi is traditional Japanese barbecue, using small, open, great charcoal grills for smoky flavor, while tepanyaki uses flat, large iron griddles heated by gas featuring chef led culinary shows with acrobatics and less guy, often confusingly called hibachi in the West or the grill, the heat source and the dining experience. So Hibachi's more traditional grilling and the theatrical thing with the flipping is.
Speaker 1: The okay, yeah, all right, thank you Kimberly for your service.
Speaker 2: The learning channel.
Speaker 1: It's a learning channel, so she tells production. Every time I try to voice an opinion about this and how tell her out, said I am. She tells me she shuts it down and tells me I'm not allowed to feel that way.
Speaker 2: That sucks. I have me off this poor girl, that you need therapy.
Speaker 1: Lisa comes out and was like, can I talk to you? And she tells her I love Daniel and I know that you worry. It's just another bad relationship that's gonna go sour, and I know you're trying to save me from that. At this point, we see Juna, who has come out, who obviously had to pay for the dinner, who comes out seriously and looks over and was like, yikes, she just high tells it to her car. Juna's like, I'm out of.
Speaker 2: Here, bye bye, not even like I'm going to give them mother daughters space. It was like, I didn't realize this was gonna look so bad for me on camera that HERKINI and yeah wow.
Speaker 1: So Lisa continues and says, I.
Speaker 2: Have hot sauce in my eye. I got to go.
Speaker 1: And she says, don't feel your second choice. I'm gonna always choose you before somebody else. I've told you I'm not gonna marry Daniel in Nigeria. I promise you, I'm not gonna marry Daniel when I'm in Nigeria. You just got to give me the opportunity. I was like, at what point did somebody mention marrying this guy?
Speaker 2: Well, I think, doesn't Faith say you can't do that again? She says him, So she has once before, at least we know of, said I'm not going to get married for the moment and not anything about it. Yes, surprise. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Faith says, if you break this promise, if you break this promise again, I cannot do this. Lisa goes, I'm not going to break the promise. That would be toxic and I'm not a toxic person anymore.
Speaker 2: Okay, give me a hug. Well, okay, just look your wig says that you're toxic everything.
Speaker 1: I'm not seeing anymore, the whole thing.
Speaker 2: A's the CPS guy of your toxic so face.
Speaker 1: Does I need space? I need to But the production obviously gets them to stand around and go to different corners to talk, and the talking head Lisa goes, this was an awful lot for Faith today. You know, I've been in so many relationships and moved around so much on this poor child when she was little. But at that time I was searching for who I was, and I want to show her this time is different. I'm a grown up.
Speaker 2: Now, you're fifty two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a grown up now. I'm not a young mom trying to take care of a child and go into a relationship after a relationship. I want my happily ever after and I want this to be my forever.
Speaker 2: And Faith just doesn't see that, no, because you getting scammed, because it's so fake and you're being scammed and you've done this so many times before. This is like Brittany on Salt Lake City. It's just like a history of a mom choosing the men over her children. And Faith even wants to be in the same has not gone no contact with you, and you have her in your life and you're living together and you're gonna do it again.
Speaker 1: So Alisa, Alisa.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 1: Lisa goes up to Faith and says, can we talk?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: She says, I'm trying to understand your feelings and not fight with you.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Is your biggest fear that I'm going to marry him without knowing him and choose him over you?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Or that we're going to be homeless because you've given him all our money and we can't pay our bills if.
Speaker 1: You have any money. And Faith goes, mom, you never listen. I am telling you think about us first, and Lisa goes, I am listening to you. I'm getting to know him, and I'm going there to see if we're compatible. I'm not going to run off and get married. She has said get married so many times, and obviously.
Speaker 2: She's gonna get married. I think they're gonna get married.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And she says, I'm listening to your concerns and when I get there, I'm going to voice them.
Speaker 2: Can I have a hug now?
Speaker 1: So she goes, okay, So she hugs her and she goes, look at me, I'm listening now. I'm so proud of everything you do. You're wonderful, you're kind hearted, you're sweet. You've been so great to your mother. No matter what I put you through. I'm gonna listen more to you. Okay, this is weird.
Speaker 2: This is weird, this whole thing. I feel so bad for Faith. Me too. She has like the eldest daughter syndrome by like five thousand because she's said to parent be the parents. Yes, oh God.
Speaker 1: So the talking to Lisa says, I understand what Faith has been through, and I hold her opinion and deeply. But Daniel is different. He is precious and rare, and I would be a fool to not go after him, to which I say, no, girl, you are just a fool.
Speaker 2: She's an idiot.
Speaker 1: She's an idiot, and I don't. I'm sorry. I hate to start off so negative and be like I have no sympathy for her, but and maybe something will happen that'll change my mind completely, But right now I have no empathy, no sympathy. She's doing this to herself and she's doing it to her daughter, and I'm mad about it.
Speaker 2: And it's not like this is the first time a she knew he was a scammer at the beginning, so she knows about scammers. B she has a history of relationships that being bad, and she continues to do it. And I get that Faith is a grown grown up now she's like in her twenties, I would guess, but she still needs you to be her mom, and you have chosen men over her so many times. Can you imagine being pulled out of school and moved to a new town fifteen times growing up and your dad's or mom is not in the army. They just have horrible taste in men.
Speaker 1: Just like I got a new boyfriend, got a new girlfriend, let's go yeah?
Speaker 2: Or women? Yeah, like I can't. It sucks. And instead of making it up to her by being a solid, you know, steady presence in her life, now you are doing this again with a much younger man and you are getting scammed and sending your money and you guys can't pay your bills.
Speaker 1: We're gonna finish off with Rick and Trisha and boy oh boy. I did not expect the twist daroo that came here, so I didn't either.
Speaker 2: Actually it was it was kind of yeah, we'll get there, okay, worse than what we thought. Yeah, Rick aka sex tourist Michael Strahan and Tricia in Madagascar. So they wake up in bed and she says it was even more than she expected. They had sex twice the night before. She's surprised that he is again twice her age and he can do all the stuff he did to her and okay, gross, and he tells us he had a few more tricks up his sleeve and he would have stayed in bed all day, but she wants to take him out show him the town. So they go to the market. There's lots of meat uncooked and sitting out with flies as they do, and half of a pig's face just cut in half. I really did not want to see.
Speaker 1: That, so much of it, so I blocked it out. I forgot all about this, so you're just talking about it. I blocked it. It was upsetting.
Speaker 2: There's a stomach of a cow, so pigs hoofs or a heart of some poor animal, and a brain just we're getting an anatomy lesson on all the organs. And he says, all of this meat is going to ruin the sexy vibes that we have going on. Are you gonna do it in the.
Speaker 1: Market, I'm sure you'll be able to forget about it by the time you get home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly so said. She says, here, we eat every part of the animal. We don't let anything go to waste. And he's acting grossed out about it and is like being a stereotypical American that's like ew yeah loudly. So then she takes him to a scenic spot overlooking most of the island. There are musicians. He starts dancing, and then she's like, you don't know how to dance, Let me show you. She is barefoot dancing and everyone's cheering. And I thought it was going to be like where he's gonna be jealous of her dancing in front of these male musicians like Zena with her boobs hanging out and whatever his name is, Mohammed yeah, maybe Mohammed, Yeah, I can't remember, so yeah, or her vadge was always out, like she was just never wearing undergarments. But he says he's falling in love with her, but he realizes that he needs to get to know her better. He's like, I didn't even know she could dance. There's a lot of things I didn't know about her just from talking on the phone.
Speaker 1: Ibraham, Ibraham Ibraham from the gom Beyond.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay. So he asks her about those five days when she ghosted him, and she says, I told you what happened. And he says, your story didn't sound believable, and I thought she was gonna get really pissed, but she doesn't. She's like, i'll tell you, but you have to promise you won't get mad, and he says I'll try, but I might be hurt. So she tells him essentially the story she originally told him. It's not that different. She says, my ex got robbed, he blamed me, thought I did it. And also my brother got into an accident he bumps someone on his scooter. They got really hurt. So we were dealing with their hospital bills and dealing with the police. And he says, okay, that's basically like what you told me. So why didn't you answer my calls when I was reaching out to you? And she says, I was just so stressed. I wasn't thinking about talking on the phone, and you know, I didn't want to talk. And he says, I'm supposed to be your confidant, and she says, I thought if I told you all my problems. You would judge me, or you would think I was asking you for money or something like that. And she says, I'm sorry I hurt you. And now that we've met, I feel like I know you more and I want to share everything that happens in my life with you. And he's being really quiet, and she's like, are you okay? And you see it over his face and he's like, oh yeah, but he's thinking, oh shit, I cheated or whatever I did. And her story was true. She was dealing with the police and stuff, and I thought, you again, five days, it's only five days.
Speaker 1: And she didn't have no contact for five days. She didn't disappear for five days. She just sort of one word of answers or whatever. Yeah, And what are we going to say on the second day is.
Speaker 2: When when exactly how tenuous was your relationship that you literally caved after two days and was like, yeah, I'm gonna cheat. She's a ghosts. She has not returned several of my calls. She hit to Tine.
Speaker 1: That means we're broken up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So he says, instead, she was going through all this and instead of being there for her, I made the biggest mistake of my life. And the producer says, what did you do? And he says, I talked to my ex from Columbia. That's bad.
Speaker 1: So I thought, wow, he should done that and done that.
Speaker 2: Also, you have three different women from three different countries. And also remember how broke you are exactly, so just submit you're a sex tourist. So he says, she told me, I miss you, come down here to Colombia. So he did. He booked a flight and I was like, WHOA was not expecting that. I said, all this happened in five days, But turns out Trish started talking to him again, but he still thought she had cheated on him, so he still decided to go to Columbia. So he could have stopped this nothing had happened yet, he could have canceled his flight. Yep, once she started talking to him again, but he still went to Colombia. He and his ex spent the week together. She was staying with him. They had sex multiple times a day every day. They were acting like a full on couple. He's rich, he is, he's popping those viagres and he he says, I feel bad for that. You should feel horrible for that. Are you kidding me, He says, I know I need to tell her, but she might not forgive me no, so she shouldn't. She's terrible. This is awful. I am. The reason I'm so just pissed is because like there was no moment where he was with his sister, and he seemed to like really be a nice guy and he's cute with his kids, and I like almost fell for it. But like, you are a sex tourist, you like having sex with women who are half your age, and then you want to bring them to America. You have no money, but you're spending all your money on them, and you are acting like you're a nice guy who's just looking for love and you just have him found the woman, the right woman to be your wife. And I almost fell for it. Thank god.
Speaker 1: Oh Rick is fifty two and Lisa is also fifty two, and I think they should get together.
Speaker 2: Get together. They deserve each other.
Speaker 1: This was such a twist and so awful. I mean, I really thought the whole big thing was going to be like and I called my ex girlfriend in Columbia and I talked to her for a little bit and we had phone secks, and.
Speaker 2: Right, I didn't know he was going to be like and I went to visit her for a week. I thought he cheated with the first wife that he brought on the k one visa or something one of his exes. He a local baby mama's a local fine, he has multiple baby mamas, like I thought. I assumed he had cheated, Yes, but I thought it was maybe a one time thing. He went to the bar with his friend. He got drunk and he was very depressed. I don't know, but like he flew to another country to be a secretary.
Speaker 1: A week, So then that means once he was there with that other girl, he was texting Trish like everything was fine.
Speaker 2: Totally because they were communicating again. So he's like in bed with one texting the other. Because he was so insecure that when she ghosted him for five days, he flipped out. And when she reached out and explained what had happened, he still thought she cheated. He didn't trust her, so he was like, I am also going to cheat. Then this is a bad dude. This is horrible, and I'm pissed because I almost fell for it.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm grateful that we have Forest and Sheena to uplift our spirits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. Their love is pure.
Speaker 1: So next time, I'm glad Rick showed his ass in episode three, though, like we're not going to spend the whole season thinking he's a nice guy and then you know, yeah, okay, next time.
Speaker 2: On Bigod Black Figod, Lara arrives.
Speaker 1: In Turkey and she is worried that beer Cam will not be attracted to her in person. Now we see Daniel talking about Lisa. Daniel says he loves Lisa. She's thick and has great boobs, but he does worry that at some point in her life she was physical with a woman. And so he goes and asks an elder of their religion, who summons the gods to find out if Lisa is good for him or not. Spoiler alert, they're probably gonna say yes, I know. Now we meet Jove on so John God.
Speaker 2: Already told him that he was going to be with a white, older woman.
Speaker 1: That's what got to me on snapchat, but not sure if he said it in person or.
Speaker 2: Okay. Also that that chief elder is doing like a left eye Lopez thing, like he is a beory poor strip under one eye.
Speaker 1: I was like, does he have like an eye does he have a does he have bags under just one eye? Like? Right, okay, we meet Jovon. Jovon is talking to some elders like an old folks home and says, well, I'm excited. I'm going to meet my wife in person. I've never met her in person and we've been married for two years. And the elders are like.
Speaker 2: What say what?
Speaker 1: Then we meet Anneline and she says what he said?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: She goes, No, we've been together six years and married for almost three.
Speaker 2: Okay she does. Okay, I love that. And she's the one who's going to talk about his big American poops. Yep, so I love her already. But how does that work? How do you get married with that?
Speaker 1: I know you could do it if you're in jail. I know you get married just by signing a document to say you're married, without.
Speaker 2: But both being person to be at the jail.
Speaker 1: I thought, oh, no, you can do it by mail. Oh, but I don't know how it goes with another country because she is from she's from the Philippines as well. Okay, okay, but they've been together.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm very interested in this. They've never met.
Speaker 1: Mollie and dev Or in the front seat and Forrest and Sheena or in the back. They seem to be crammed against one corner of the back seat maybe there's luggage. And Mollie leans back and says to Forrest is Shena, did you guys do the whole knocking nicker.
Speaker 2: Knuck a nigger? She is so weird. I don't know if I preferred the nooki niki or that other noise she made in the second.
Speaker 1: Wow want you to get that wow WOWW. So she says, did you guys do the old knocki nickie? And they look at her and they're like, you're overstepping, Like that's too far, And she turns around and she is so mad and she tells the camera I can tell that Sheena, she's so controlling. She's controlling what he says. Why do you want to know about your son having sex? That's weird, Molly.
Speaker 2: That's seriously, you do need to step off. Also, he's a thirty one year old man, and I know he has some neurodivergence, but like, yeah, he's allowed he can have an independent thought against you that it is gross for you to be asking in front of people. If you banged. It's gross.
Speaker 1: So they're sweating profusely and they're at a restaurant or something and they're sweating profusely, and Molly is asking Sheena, like why did you lie about the money? And she goes like, ah, it's crying, it's wedding, it's noodles, it's everything. Yeah, it's just crying. That's the name of the next episode. Crying and sweating. Yeah. Then we see Emma crying and maybe she's going to tell Ziet her secret about her last engagement to Mohammed when the other time that she was in Morocco. I just I don't know, but her face doesn't move. I guess she's crying.
Speaker 2: We're not sure. It's unclear. That hairline is like orange too. I just don't why did what is going on with that wig? That that part line is so different skin tone?
Speaker 1: The the wig is a big topic of conversation on the internet, I know.
Speaker 2: And she seems to be like embracing it, but.
Speaker 1: Good, yeah, good, why not?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I embrace it? But still, girl, you.
Speaker 1: Would you would think that it would be sort of like Chloe of Chloe and Johnny that now that it's airing and she's out there.
Speaker 2: She could be like, Okay, I had that bad wig, but look at me now. Total that made me like Chloe so much more. When you said that, she yes, she'd make it pay. Yeah exactly. She's like, I get it. My hair was terrible, but I liked it. So yeah. I was saying, I read it like someone did a post that was like, this woman is the perfect embodiment of everything the Kardashians did to our society, and like they you know, the plastic surgery, the face stuff, the voice, the the you know, the vocal fry, the hair, that everything, And I was like yes, But then people were like, don't blame the women, blame the patriarchy for creating plastic surgery. And I was like, Okay.
Speaker 1: I for one, I'm grateful for plastic surgery, so shut up.
Speaker 2: Yeah you could do it. She's twenty seven and she looks do what you want, girl, But and she thinks twenty seven is old, you know, like she's already over the hill. There's just so many things wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and continuing to but this this is the whole show, Just continuing to see these badly sho bad choy countries and you think you're gonna choose this guy.
Speaker 2: And yeah, and honestly, even the Kardashians didn't had did nothing to Lisa, and she's a mess so without them. So I really guess I shouldn't blame them because there's always going to be people making bad decisions. Oh my gosh, out their influence you, guys.
Speaker 1: That is it, And I really hope some of you will at least turn in for just a minute to the YouTube video to see this dog with Kimberly. This dog is just sitting next to you on the couch like a co host, like, put me in, I'm ready to check you think.
Speaker 2: Do you think of Emma's wig? I know, I totally agree, it's it's weird. Why is she She thinks she's fooling somebody. I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it dog is yohn. Guys, Next week Kimberly will be announcing that she has adopted this dog. And don't believe me. You hadn't seen how cute this dog is. It doesn't matter the dog could not be cute. The dog is still very personal and sweet and loves you very much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's sweetheart. I just didn't wait. I'm too old for a puppy.
Speaker 1: My dog has never looked at me the way that dog is looking at you, either one of them, either one of them. Okay, everybody, make sure you're following Kimberly and Katie at date Dateline. Make sure you're following me at Pink Shape Pod. Kimberly Katie will be back when with new episodes, and.
Speaker 2: She got first or second week of January. I'm not sure when Dateline will be returning, but if you are a member of our Patreon or super Cast or Mary Payne's Apple subscription, yes you can still watch that link to the moment. And it was as good as we preemptively said it was. Remember we said it's we're recording it tonight, but is part part it was?
Speaker 1: Yes, it was so fun and so guys, if you are a member over there, it's just a five dollars and above level. If you remember over there, you can rewatch it. And I reposted the link just in case you didn't realize you could rewatch it. So if you are on Apple subscription guys and you didn't get the link, you can rewatch it. So again, just send me an email MP or info at Peink Shed podcast dot com with a just a screenshot that you belong to Apple, and I'll send you the link and you can watch it. And if I missed you, I'm sorry. I told you email me. That's the only way to get me. If you DM if people like DM me on my personal Instagram, and I never look at it, so I'm so sorry for that.
Speaker 2: Follow the instructions of people, got instructions. Okay, everybody, that's it.
Speaker 1: I'll see you on Thursday with I'll see you Wednesday for the Welcome fl Season one finale with Keisha that's on the ten Dollar Prime. That's hilarious. And then Thursday I'll be here with the TLC and recap and that'll be.
Speaker 2: Christmas Day, Christmas Eve, it'll be Christmas Day, so Merry Christmas. Okay, bye yay