Speaker 1: You're watching brand new Faces. I'm your host, Matt, and I'm joined tonight by a very special guest. Now, we just had a discussion before the show started about link tree, so we are gonna try and make sure by the time this episode comes out. You can go right to the link tree in the episode description. But before then, if we've not set that up yet, I want to direct you to my guest's links. On Twitter, you can find her at Raven the mil Milf sixty nine. On Loyal Fans, you can find her at Raven the Milf. On strip Chat you can find her at Raven the Milf, Chatterbait, Raven Old School eleven. And if it's payday just hit and you're trying to decide between do I want to get my kids braces or do I want to sign up for an OnlyFans. I have a suggestion for you. Your kids will get along with Crooked Teeth. It's totally fine. Head on over to OnlyFans at Raven the sixty nine. Ladies and gentlemen, my guests for the evening, Raven the Milk Raven, thank you so much for coming on with me. I have to start with the third rut is question, and you are welcome to lie about it or tell the truth and shock everybody. That's your call. Okay. The first rude of question you can ask a woman. Don't answer these first two is are you pregnant? I've seen that in real life. A guy go, oh my god, are you pregnant? And they go goes, no, I'm not, and it's just disaster and meltdown. The second rudist question is how much do you weigh? And that's a rude question. I don't ask that. The third rudist question, and again, feel free to lie because no one cares. You are gorgeous. You could be one hundred and ten years old and people would still love you. Can I ask how old you are?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm fifty four.
Speaker 1: That is shocking. Yeah. I won't be a lievet fifty four. I just need that to be known. I will be. I will be a gravestone gathering moss at that point. So you look amazing for fifty.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. I take care of myself.
Speaker 1: You do, I don't. There you go, there you go. I got nothing. I got nothing. Uh. I grew up listening to rap songs. I always start the show with these first two questions, and when they would go thirty six twenty four, da da da, I would go, oh, yeah, I don't know what that means, but I bet she's hot. So I came up with my own type of numbers to kind of get a grasp on you. Can I ask you what your height is?
Speaker 2: Five floor and three quarters?
Speaker 1: Okay? Can I ask you what your cup size is other than enormous? Do they just write that on the bron or.
Speaker 2: No, they're thirty two double d's perfect.
Speaker 1: And for my foot guys out there, not necessarily my thing, but it is a huge thing. So can I ask what your shoe size is?
Speaker 2: Six and a half?
Speaker 1: Okay? You know what, I've been getting a lot of eights and eight and a half s lately, and I've been wondering, like, are they huge? Because again, I'm not a I wear thirteen.
Speaker 2: I have my foot, tiny, tiny, tiny little feet.
Speaker 1: That's what it seems like. Yeah, I need a little feet.
Speaker 2: I'm a tiny person.
Speaker 1: Okay, Raven, let me ask you. Let's get right into it. How did you initially decide to get into the adult entertainment industry? When did you take the step and go I've been vanilla for X amount of years, for this long, for this part of my life. Maybe you haven't even been vanilla part of your life, but you know you've lived outside of it, and now you're getting into the industry. Tell me how you decided to take that step.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I'm fifty four, like I said, and since the age of twenty one, I've worked in the education field as a teacher. So I've been teaching quite a long time. Well, a situation happened about two years ago. It was very unfortunate, and it had nothing to do with the children at all. It was more so the administration where I was, and it showed me a lot of things about the school system. And there's a lot going on there that I can't I can't be part of it any longer. I can't watch what it's doing to our kids. It's it's it's it was killing my soul. And so I resigned, and I tried working a few different jobs. Just really wasn't making ends meet. My best friend had camped before and was telling me about camming. I had no idea what it was at all, and then he told me, you would really fit in the niche of milf and I said, what the heck is a milf? I didn't even know what the terminology was, and he told me. I was like, because I don't really see myself like that. I said, okay, whatever, So I got on one of the platforms and kind of dab it a little bit, and sure enough it was. It still freaks me out to say to day I fit the milk category and found out. I love being behind the camera. I'm I don't have any problem with it. I love to talk and I love to make people happy and smile. Obviously I want to fulfill their sexual desires, but at the same time, I want to make them smile. I want to make their heart feel happy. I want them to feel seen and feel heard, and I think that's really that's very important to me. And so this job is so much more than just a sex worker or a cam go or a cam girl or what have you. And I want to make somebody's day and I feel like I'm doing that. I'm making people's day better.
Speaker 1: So, you know, there's a lot of commentary in the news and just in society in general that you see about young men and we'll talk over eighteen in this and they're twenties who are maybe lost or lonely or confused or not knowing what to do in life. And a lot of people look at porn as like or any aspect of that as like, oh, it's terrible for them, And I won't say it's good for them. I'm sure there's a point where you have to.
Speaker 2: Go like, hey, this moderation.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, it's a nice glass of whiskey. It's great once a week. It's not so great once an hour every night when you get home from work. Right, So, but what they don't understand when they're looking at these young men and they're going like, oh, just get off of the point, get off of the chat sites, get off of whatever. Don't you know, go go out and meet people. People just don't necessarily do that anymore. So, yes, I understand, you're not gonna likely marry a guy from your chat room, unless, of course, maybe you're running a promotion that would be pretty cool, right, guys, go sign up, But you're not gonna marry guy. You're not gonna fall up. You could probably not, but at least you're giving them not just a sexy woman to look at. You're doing different things on your show but also just a companion to kind of like the confidence.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't believe how many younger men, very young, you know, obviously over eighteen, but still very young, that have issues with anxiety, that have issues with going into public, issues talking to girls. I mean, I've I've I've had so many conversations with young men about those things. You know. So it like you're saying it, it is a benefit to them, you know, because I'm giving them confidence, you know, and talking talking to them about how to talk to girls, you know.
Speaker 1: Sure, so yeah, So I think when people make that argument in public, when they talk about how bad it this and that data, you're probably they're probably picturing the ten guy gang bangs on a girl who's getting tossed around like a rag doll. And that has its place and time, obviously, mostly after all those whiskeys I've had. But you know what they don't talk about is, yes, there's the chat aspect, which I've just delved into this last year, is so interesting that it can really you create companions, and people will are you, oh, but that's not a real thing. Well, what do you want them to do? Just sit there quietly then and like never meet women never interact with women, never learn how to talk to them. I'm sorry we wait in a different way, but I think it's important to kind of talk about that stuff.
Speaker 2: It really is and it's so much, it's so much more than people understand. I think you know, so the people are quick to assume. You know, their perceptions of things are skewed, and you know their realities based on their perceptions which aren't necessarily actual, realistic and true perceptions. You know if they were in my chat room. If anyone comes to my room, you will see firsthand, you know that it's a comfortable place to be and you will feel free to talk about whatever it is you want to talk about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you go to a room raven old school eleven on chatterbait, make sure you follow her or give all the likes, tip a whole bunch if it's payday Ravens. So talk me through. You go from being a teacher to now Your job is at the time when you transitioned and decided to start doing this, your job is taking clothes off on the internet. How that first time you jump into that chat room and go live? Are you petrified? Are you excited? Are you How do you feel going into that.
Speaker 2: H To be honest, at first, I felt really bad about myself. I've felt because I wasn't looking at it like I look at it now, and I had no experience doing anything like this, So I was terrified and I did feel pretty bad about myself. But then you know, I understand now, you know it's a little bit. It's a lot different than what I initially thought.
Speaker 1: So yeah, stuff like that, you always kind of it's one of those things where you have to stick your feet in it. I guess it's the term, I don't know for the foot fetish guys out there. You have to put your feet in it first and kind of start to feel it. But it's not just the initial shock. It's like you're learning something new. I assume all the time, either what guys are interested in now.
Speaker 2: And let me tell you this, I have never had body confidence at all.
Speaker 1: Why are you blind?
Speaker 2: Or I just don't I just never You know, I was an abuse of relationship for over twenty years, so at the time a couple of years ago when I resigned, I had just gotten myself out of that relationship, and so all these compliments come flooding in, you know, my first few times, and it freaks me out. I'm like, what what are they talking about? Why are so many people? What are the i you know? And it still blows me away. And man, I'll tell you, I I could feel I could wake up feeling like the other leaves duckling on are just down in the dumps. I get on that cam and these these guys and it's not just the compliments you know, of you're so hot and that things like that. It's just just other really nice things.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I feel so comfortable with you, I can talk with you, and they just they have nothing but nice things to say. I mean, over the past year and a half, I think I've had maybe to read comments at the most and uh so, But I'm so comfortable now and I'm so thankful that I've had this experience. And you know, I'm not gonna lie. It's it's a struggle. It's hard, but I'm I'm gonna stick with it. I'm gonna give it my all. I'm gonna do everything I can to be successful because this is a deal. I'm fifty four years old. Grapy's taken over. Hey, these girls don't stand up the way they used to all right, I don't know how long I'm gonna be able to do this, so I need to right while the iron's hot. So just so, I'm gonna do this until I can't do it anymore physically, you know.
Speaker 1: So I I get you saying until you can't do it anymore physically. Totally understand that. Can I tell you what my most successful episode is this last year? D D. White formally Sakah Black is a performer. She is seventy one years old. She no, she's in better shape than I'll ever be in my life. Like that's just that's how it is. Okay, she get arm rustle me now and beat the shit out of me, I'm sure. But she has her she has an old I don't know how to say this nicely, her head. If you just looked at her head, you'd be like, oh, Grandma, there's grandma. How are you doing, Grandma?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a nice grandma look sure.
Speaker 1: And then you pan down and see the four black guys she's working with with foot long penises, and uh, you go, good for you, D D. White? So so what that tells me? And it's been my most successful episode of the year, Like I had her on. I loved it. I thought it was interesting. But the fans that flock to this, so I'll say this, you look amazing, especially for fifty four. You look amazing for forty two. But even as you age, just the piece of advice, don't lose that confidence. What I've learned from doing this for so long is there is there's there's a girl out there that I would probably I'm not naming anyone. I'm making up a hypothetical. I would throw up if I saw this person naked. This person can have a successful only fans if they market it the right way, if they're genuine, if they talk to people and interact and you know, not cross lines, but definitely, like you know, create environments where people want to go. And it sounds like that's what you're kind of trying to work towards. Yes, it's a job. You want to make money, but it doesn't sound like you want to quote unquote rob guys like you.
Speaker 2: Now, I just want to be able to pay my bills. I'm not looking to get rich off this at all. I just want to be able to pay my bills, you know, totally again, and uh, you know it, you know I'm just gonna keep plugging away, you know. I mean, it gets better and better every month.
Speaker 1: So so let me ask were you and maybe you weren't because it sounded like a big change for you. Were you into? I'm not ripping you on this, but it's funny that you didn't know what milf meant, because that's just been in the vernacular for twenty five years at this point, like the American pie movies.
Speaker 2: Stood for mother in law freak. That's whold has thought it stood for for the past fifty years. I had no idea mother I'd like to I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: It's so funny my friend when he texts me about his mother in law, I keep going, he left the elf the f off at the end there. I don't know what this is. M I l what are we talking about here? Drew? So were you? Were you at all into?
Speaker 2: I've always liked porn?
Speaker 1: And I asked the question.
Speaker 2: Yep, I've always liked watching porn. Yes, I mean not uh an unnaturally uh reoccurring situation, but once in a while. Yeah, And you know, I don't have that. I've never had any problems with that at all. Uh. As far as me being the naked in front of people. Of course, you know, that was that that was definitely a difficult thing, like we had discussed. But yeah, you know, I've always I've always thought it was just it's natural. Sex is a very natural thing. We are sexual beings. Sure, you know, I think a woman's body I'm not gay, but a woman's body is beautiful. It's absolutely gorgeous. I mean, sorry, guys, y'all, y'all look good too. I'm not gonna lie, but a woman's body, oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, I get it. Yeah, That's why I've never delved the other way because I look at dudes and I go, even the hottest guy I'm like, yeah, but he probably stinks sometimes too, though, So I don't love that. Uh so, how did you get over? You were not? No fear? I don't know what's the right word interpretation.
Speaker 2: Customers, they you know, they just they're so kind and they just really helped me build my confidence.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: And I'm thinking, well, if this many people are telling you this, that maybe maybe there's some truth to it. And then they like me, they're liking what they're getting. I'm going to I want to continue making them happy and so I just kind of started grabbing onto things that I noticed were working and building off that and then letting go of things that maybe weren't working so well. And so it just it just kind of it's like a fluid thing, you know, where I just trying to grasp on to those things that are working and build upon that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so give me something that does work and doesn't work. What's something you banished? You're like, I don't do this anymore, whether it's talking or if you do a game or what do you think?
Speaker 2: Well again, game of who who has the longest calm street? Yeah, we don't. We don't do that game anymore because there's really no way to measure. We've had some arguments and situations where the customers have and I had the longest one. No, I had the longest one, and you know, so I banished that. I'm like, Okay, we're not playing that game guys anymore. That's it. And that's a silly thing. But that's just one little thing that I vanished from the room.
Speaker 1: What's something that has worked that you're like, oh shit, that was a hit. I'm gonna keep going with that.
Speaker 2: Basically just asking them questions like a fetish questions, for instance, asking them, Okay, guys, so what fetish do you want to talk about today? Or let's talk about fetishes. What are some fetishes that might interest you that you want to know more about? But you're kind of you've been kind of hesitant to really let yourself or allow yourself to go there because a lot of people have fetishes about different things. It could be panty sniffing, it could be a nose fetish, People have fetishes about another people have fetishes. There's so many things that they will blow your way and you probably know, but it blows a lot of people's minds that there's a lot of king shout there and fetishes, and I encourage people to talk about those things. There are shadows self. They're the darker part of our persona, and we're taught that we stay away from that and to banish that. And it's bad, and no, it's not bad, and it's okay, and you're not a bad person. If you have a fetish about an older woman and you're relating it to your mom, it's okay. Actually that's completely normal. To be honest with you, If you look at psychology, I could go off about that. But you know, psychologically speaking, and if you're looking at feudy and psychology, you know you will find there are complexes mother complexes. Your mother is the first one that Veggie breastmilk for crying out loud. I mean, you know, and these so a lot of these guys are thinking there's something wrong with me? Why do I you know, and just kind of encouraging to talk about these things on camera and they don't know the other people in the room. But then then they might look and see, oh, okay, they're interested in this fetish. I m too, and we just kind of bounce ideas around it and get a little bit more into that and talk about that.
Speaker 1: If I can be honest about my correc a podcast. You stole my line. It's so funny where I was about to say, you look like I was literally about to say it sounds like you should start a podcast because the second half of my thing is a lot of fetish question. Let me ask you this, was there anything you learned from talking to these guys? Not learned, but is there anything you picked up on fetish wise or kink wise where you you go? That's kind of interesting. I never thought I might like that before. But the description of this, yeah, intriguing.
Speaker 2: Being submissive, being degraded. Oh man, I never not me. I never thought in a million years I would ever be turned on by anything like that. Well, doing this, incorporating the things that I've learned into my personal life, I've come to realize I really enjoy being submissive and I enjoy being kind of degraded and called names. It's now in a normal situation, not a sexual situation. I will uk somebody up, hey, don't you call me a damn name? But in a sexual situation, it's totally different. It's it's it's it's insane, you know.
Speaker 1: Can I can I play the role of you are in psychology, but I have a film degree, So let me just switch them real quick and ask you. And this is too personal, don't you know? Is it? Uh? Do you think you had a fear of engaging in that because of the relationship you had been in before?
Speaker 2: Oh? For sure? Okay, do you think for sure in the way the way I was called the names, you know, in the situations, Uh, yeah, for sure. Now it's it's it's so different, you know, because it comes from such a different place, you know, I love it when he calls me his dirty little whore.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say, there's a huge difference between Raven, You're a fucking slut and raising You're my little slut? Tonight, aren't you like that? You know what I mean? Just tone and context, it all makes sense. Yeah, I get it. I get it. Is there anything you've just been? No offense to them, and as long as it's legal, you know, they're fine to do it. But is there any fetish that's popped up where you've just been like, oh, you may need to seek help, Like maybe you don't say it out loud, but you may be like, hey, hey buddy.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes there is. It's the toilet licking, licking the inside rim of the toilet. I can't. I just can't do it. Not, I can't.
Speaker 1: Didn't want you to do it?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, See it's funny. I immediately went to like, I don't. I don't even like cleaning the toilet, Like why would I want to lick it?
Speaker 2: Yes, licking the inside rim of the toilet, drinking my own urine, eating my own secs. I cannot do. I will not. I cannot, And there's no amount of money that could ever change my mind on that.
Speaker 1: When I first started the show and I was talking to mainstream performers, I would do a game called sac shit Animals, kids, and the idea was, tell me something you're not interested in, a fetish or whatever, but we're just going to eliminate those three because initially I would be like, you know, so, what's something you know you're definitely not interested in pursue And they would be like, well, I wouldn't fuck a dog, can I be like, yeah, if you, I wouldn't be on zoom with you, Like, I mean, I'm gonna hang up now if you're iffy on that one. So that's fair. Shit is the one that's like closest, but I would be so disgusted by it, Like, you know, it's not kids or animals. Yeah, but it's just so it just doesn't do it. And if you like it out there, you're more than welcome to like it. I guess maybe you should look into that. I don't know, enjoy some cumshots once in a while, but no.
Speaker 2: One that ish a lot of people have is this one.
Speaker 1: Smoking.
Speaker 2: A lot of people have a smoking fetish. They like to watch me stay suck on a dildo while I'm smoking, while I'm babing.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something I'm gonna get in trouble? Good? Good thing. My wife, who produces this show doesn't listen. I like that too. And when we used to smoke real cigarettes and it was h Yeah, I would get I would be the dildo on this and it was so hot. You know, everyone's dying in this situation, like we're all just rotting our lungs. But something something that.
Speaker 2: Works well on cam. Yeah, they should break up the monotony. I'll just kind of start sucking on my dildo and vaping and that gets attention real quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh, let me jump into some of those not so much fetish, it's just more interests. You said, you're you're not a lesbian, you're not gay. But are you into women at all? Or just you admire them from afar?
Speaker 2: I could be depending on the on the person. Sure, okay, I mean you know I've been attracted to women before. Sure you know I've been with a woman before. So okay, all right, I'm not against it for sure.
Speaker 1: Totally understand. Uh. Let me ask you to rank these three from favorite to least. Okay, swallowing facials, cream.
Speaker 2: Pies, facial swallowing cream pies.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, now is that what's the reason Do you have a reasoning for why you like those? Let me just tell you the common one. Cream pie is always number one. So by the way, I love you, and uh yeah, it's always number one. But here's the argument.
Speaker 2: And as I'll get it, I can't see I want to see him back off. I want to see it. Come, I want to see him.
Speaker 3: Come.
Speaker 2: I don't, I can't see it. If it's I want to see.
Speaker 1: It, just marry me. I mean that's all. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: I want to see it.
Speaker 1: Do you want to know the most enraging argument that every porn star gives me when they say cream pie number one? And look from a dude's perspective, I look at I totally don't get it. The argument. I always hear, well, the cleanup's easiest, and I'm like, oh my gosh, I'm like, we didn't get all dialed up here to be clean clean up.
Speaker 2: I want to leave it. And that's number three. And but even that being said, like I don't even want to like hurry up and clean it up, because like you know and also another benefit for number one, it's so good for your hair on just the face and it's protein.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: No, but seriously, the turn on for me is watching these guys you know. I say, these guys Mike or who I'm with, you know, come to me.
Speaker 1: It's like you want to race. And then before you got your trophy, you kind of just went to your car and left and you're like, all right, I'll see you later. No, no, no, get your trophy, ladies.
Speaker 2: Right exactly, exactly exactly. You worked hard for that. Colm, Come on, pitch.
Speaker 1: It to your wives that way. Listeners, Okay, say you get your trophy and then truphy, your RIF will tell you go back to listening to your podcast. Stupid, And that's what the wife will say. What about okay, last one in this interested what is your current working relationship with anal? Are you on good terms? Are you terrified of animal as it? I like to what is the term anthromortalize? What is the thing when you take an animal make it human characteristics?
Speaker 2: Who are personification?
Speaker 1: Okay? So I like to pretend anal is like a person and we're either arguing with them or a friend with them.
Speaker 2: That is what kind of animal is anal to you?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: A bear, which actually makes me sound kind of gay, but I'm alright with that. I'm behind the bear though, if that makes it any better. So it's a.
Speaker 2: Million to me. It's always changing because it depends on my mood. It's totally because the anal's feet. What is it this fink? Victor? Thank you that those muscles. In order to have them relaxed and for it to be enjoyable, I have to be in a certain mood. I have to be in a certain place mentally, completely and totally relaxed. And sometimes I am and I can do it, and but then sometimes I'm not and I can't.
Speaker 1: You know, interesting, Yeah, no, I get it. Can I ask you what your favorite sexual position is?
Speaker 2: I like to be on Well, I like to be on top, even though I'm submitted, I do. I do like to be on top. But I also like to be on my stomach flat, you know, on the bed, with hands around my neck pulling my hair.
Speaker 1: Okay, what is your least favorite sexual A guy goes, hey, can we do this?
Speaker 2: And you go, yeah, missionary, So just on the back with the legs up.
Speaker 1: You don't want to look deeply into someone's eyes as they slowly and romantic. Yeah, no, put your hands around my neck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, help me out, pull my hener flap me give me a little flat.
Speaker 1: Raven. If the opportunity came along where a site were to present to you a contract, a deal whatever to actually shoot a scene, oh tell yeah, that is something you would be interested in, persue.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh man, that would be amazing. Are you kidding me? That'd be freaking fantastic.
Speaker 1: Do you think you'd become to be working with like another I don't let me yes, let me pause all that and let me ask you about your only fans real quick. That way, your only fan everything you're trying to do. What type of content are we going to be producing? Is it strictly solo with you? Which is totally fine and a lot of people love that. Is it?
Speaker 2: It is solo right now? And that's only because I'm a very reclusive person. I do not go I don't I just simply don't go out. I have a lot of anxiety and PTSD from the abuse that I that I did encounter, and so I literally just stay at home. You know. I have a few really close friends that for their own personal reasons choose not to be, you know, on cam with me, and I get it. So it's solo for me right now. I mean I have offers, tons of offers every day, you know, we'll all cam with you. Well I want to, And okay, you know that that's great now, And it's not that it's all about the money. But if someone came to me with an actual binding contract that's a legal document, and actually money's going to actually exchange hands, I'm down sure, you know what I mean. This is a it is it is a job, you know, and I am looking to support myself from this, so that that would be amazing and I wouldn't have a problem with that at all.
Speaker 1: What if it was a not so much a company, but a only fans performed like an established you know, good references male only fans performers, like, Hey, I'll come out to you, we'll shoot a scene. We'll both post it up for whatever. It would be a collaboration. No set money right off the bat, but we'll both post it on our thing. I'll give you publicity and what we sell, we make. You'd be comfortable with something like that.
Speaker 2: I would be comfortable with it, Yes, and especially if they are able to help with the shooting. You know, that's because I'm I'm That's where I lack experience is is I'm taking all my own pictures. I'm doing this all myself, all all my own, you know, not just I just started the only fans and whatnot. So I'm just kind of starting to try to figure all this out and flesh it all out. And it's it's hard because I think I don't feel like I take pictures well, you know, so if someone with experience could come out and do that, that would be amazing.
Speaker 1: Well again, if you're a listener to this, because we actually do have industry people that listen, reach out.
Speaker 2: Please be job, Please help me all.
Speaker 1: The work you're Raven the Mill sixty nine on Twitter is where I would recommend reaching out. But you never know, hit me up and I'll talk to whatever. We'll figure it out. I just want to see Raven hear work because she has the right attitude from all the people I've met on this show. Again, it's a it sucks to say this. It's a job.
Speaker 2: It is, and it's not an easy job. It's really not it. This is not an easy job. People have no idea. The amount of hours that that we put in, and we you just kind of keep plugging away. You know, you're building your own brand, and it's hard. It's hard doing it on your own.
Speaker 1: That that was actually my next question to you is did you realize how much back end work was involved in all of this?
Speaker 2: No, not at all.
Speaker 1: So many at all, So many gorgeous women come in and they go like, I'll show up on set, I'll get fucked, I'll colleck my fifty thousand dollars for this gang bang and then go home, and it's just not huh.
Speaker 2: No, oh no, no, I've never had that. I've never been able to do anything like that. I mean, it's great, it's great scrap scratch to get by, you know, work to the grindstone to get every penny that I can, you know, totally. I don't want to talk to about the camsites too much, I know, but it's uh, you know, they're they're token values there, you know, and as a model I get I sense a token. So someone tips you five cents, You've got to get a lot of five cent tokens. Do you pay a house note or a car note or an electric mail you know, and so the content on OnlyFans and whatnot. I really want I really would like to get the subscription base going and be able to make those people happy. You know, they're gonna get a lot for that subscription price. You know.
Speaker 1: You know I was just listening. You're one hundred percent right up? What I Okay? All right, here's what I love about talking to you about this again, Like going back to what I said, you treat it like a job. And I've talked to a lot of women who are in the industry and they're gorgeous and they're working, and they almost just kind of like brush it off, like, oh, this is a you know whatever. I don't care about that because they've already made their money. Right. Well, I'm not saying it's a good I wish you were rich, you know what I mean, Like, I wish you chose not to do. But that's part of the that's part of the thing. When you have somebody who is treating this like a job, who's treating this like almost a career, You're going to get content from them. You're going to get updates.
Speaker 2: You disciplined because they're disciplined right.
Speaker 1: Right, Whereas you may have a hot girl who updates you know her only fans once every three months and chats every goes in chatterbase or wherever every two months or something.
Speaker 2: And yeah, you'll have to write a schedule and stick to it, you know. That's been That's been one of my biggest names, was realizing this. I have to be very structured and very disciplined for this to work. I've did up and this is what has to happen, damn vam vam in this order. And I try to do that every day. It's stick to that, you know.
Speaker 1: Sure, So we're actually coming to the end here. This is how fast it went by. I have I have to I tell this is why her room is so much fun, folks, Okay, because she loves to talk and she's good at doing it. This is an odd question, but I asked us to everyone, and again it's not at all judgmental. I just like to see where people's brains are with this. And the answers from like mainstream performers have been really really surprising to me. What should the age be that women are allowed to get into porno?
Speaker 2: I would say twenty three, twenty four.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's I have helped, it would help the current people that are in the porn industry because the majority of people are so young.
Speaker 2: It it's saturated. Its completely saturated, and I think that they may possibly be getting themselves into something that they're not realizing how it's going to affect them later. And like because when they go to college and they graduate with that batchelor's or a doctorate or whatever and try to get that job, they're gonna find out what they've done and it may be a problem for them. So I feel like, you know, they shouldn't be allowed to do any kind of sex work like that, not at at least until they're twenty three at twenty four.
Speaker 1: So the consensus answer that I've kind of come to with a lot of these performers is a lot of them some of them even started at eighteen and they say twenty one. But we kind of came to a nice little middle ground, right, because there's also the reverse or the inverse argument of that, where you go, sixteen year old girl gets kicked out of her house, she has nowhere to live. She turns eighteen a couple of years after they're living on the street and is able to start a career out of that. There have been stories about that.
Speaker 2: But then she's also going to get these guys that are gonna want to do these meetups and that offer her, you know, money for meetups, and it's going to be very it's going to look really good to her. And you know, that young, being that young, and that Naid going to a strange place. You know, I can see bad things happening.
Speaker 1: I've heard bad things have happened, like I've heard those. But the kind of the thing that we came to while still being like pro porn industry and pro women and this and that was and this is from the mainstream girls more eighteen to twenty one, and again I understand your point too. Sorry for throwing my hands at the camera so much. I understand your point too about it carries on forever and this and that. But if you're really dead it, you're really in it. Eighteen to twenty one solo, just solo, just by yourself shooting content.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Twenty one maybe twenty three, like you're saying, then you could start working for companies shooting scenes. It gives you some time to build a business sense of that.
Speaker 2: And figure out if that's really the way you want to go hunt.
Speaker 1: But then you know the problem with that.
Speaker 2: Is but you're already out there then yeah.
Speaker 1: But the problem with it really is maturity, because there are eighteen year olds that are one hundred times more mature than I am. There's eighteen year olds who can have one drink. Okay, Matt can't, So Manch just doesn't anymore. I think I'll just refer to myself in the third person from now on. But but I totally get that argument too. It's tough to make, you know, the case. My view is, if you can join the military at eighteen, you should be able to shoot solo stuff if you need to.
Speaker 2: I don't need to, right, you know. I mean they might live in a town where there's nothing around and it can't work, and that's the only way that they can, you know, make money. So different situations, you.
Speaker 1: Know, and look at yourself. I would never begrudge someone who needs to make money. I really wouldn't, because it's like, what are you gonna do? This is the world we live in, right, So Raven, before we go, what last question? What is the end goal? Is it to make this a full career? Is it to pay off that house and corner and then leave or okay.
Speaker 2: I you know, I would like to pay off my mortgage, my car note, and be able to just pay my bills, make ends meet, you know. And I'm a very naturistic type person. I really love nature. I'd like to maybe move to the mountains and build a log cabin one day, just live peacefully. Maybe even maybe have them and shine steal or something in the back down the hall or you know. Now I'm just kidding, uh kind of sort of not really, but I just I just want I just want to be happy. And unfortunately in the world we live in, in this whirl cage, in the hamster wheel, whatever you want to call it, that we live in, and we've we've got to work and make money, you know. I mean there are so many benefits, you know, to to working from home, to be able to work from home and make money, but just being able to pay the bills as all as my main goal.
Speaker 1: Totally get it, Totally get it, folks. If you are a chat person, I'm gonna well first off links in the episode description, so make sure you go and click them, but let me read them out to you too. If you're chat person, on chatter bait. You can find her at Raven Old School eleven or strip Chat Raven the Milf social media. I'm gonna send you to at Raven the Milf sixty nine and you gotta lott cash in your pocket you want to head over. Loyal fans Raven the Milf and only fans at Raven the sixty nine. Raven the Milf, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Thank you