Speaker 1: Billy Cunningham, The Great America. Welcome, Miss Laurious Monday afternoon, the tri State. I don't know about you. I can't take the Kansas City Chiefs anymore. Tay Tay's driving me nuts. I don't care about Kelsey, I don't care about Patrick Mahomes. I wanted my Buffalo Bills to win. Scott Sloan's in a funk the Bills. If we would ask a Buffalo Bills fan, who's your daddy, it's Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs can't beat him. Live with it, the Bills in the Bengals zero and seven in the Super Bowl. At least we got there a few times and lost the course. But until then, Brian Hamrick The Power of Five. Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. Brian Hemrick, how are you good?
Speaker 2: Thanks again, mister Cunningham.
Speaker 1: We hooked up a little bit on Friday, and I saw you more or less on top in your garb of the Big mac Bridge, examining everything as you do so well. Plus we got to get into all this other stuff. But nonetheless, describe to the American people what you say on Friday afternoon, because Tony bender wants to go back and forth to northern Kentucky and not take an hour and a half each way.
Speaker 3: Please give him a full report.
Speaker 2: Well, it's gonna be a little while yet. They're still supposedly on the schedule to get this thing done by early March, but it's gonna it's a lot of work. They you know, they had those huge steel beams that were melted. Looked like they were made out of candle wax. H I think there were five seven of those things. They got those in, They got those up. Then right over top of those, the tricky part, uh is pouring the concrete. Now, they got most of that done over the weekend and uh, I think they still got one more poor to do. Uh, but it takes about six hours to do the poor and then it takes seven days for that to uh to harden up to cure it. And uh and this kind of weather is very difficult because it's just too cold, uh and so uh so it.
Speaker 4: Doesn't cure properly.
Speaker 2: So what they're doing, it's they basically you know, this is an area about I don't know, a third the size of a football field. Yes, I think it's three lanes wide. It's like two hundred feet long, and they got to pour eleven inches deep of concrete and so it takes a long time for that to hear. So what they do is they built it like it's almost like a little oven, a little and of a giant oven that they built around this whole area to keep it warm. So while it's cold outside underneath and the heat radiating up, it keeps at it, you know, well between fifty one hundred degrees. They'd like to keep it about seventy degrees. So it's like Miami Beach under there. If you get under it's heated up, but the rest is still cold for the workers. So that's where they are on it. And they're still on schedule to get that thing going.
Speaker 3: Here's the bottom line.
Speaker 1: I had Mike the Wine on about a month ago, and Governor Mike de Wine said it should be done in the middle of February. Here we are getting real close to February, and now they're talking the first part of March. What are you being told about when Tony benders tires will hit I four seventy one, shall we say south bound and down?
Speaker 2: Well, they have said early March is their target date.
Speaker 4: I think they'd like to get.
Speaker 2: It done before that, but I'm not sure, you know, especially with all the kind of aspects of doing this the way they've got to do it, I would say probably early March, and if they get done before that, it's a bonus, all right.
Speaker 1: Now that the two people charge are actually doing this, that there's been a muzzlile put on city officials. These two guys look like they're from the Dukes of Hazzard. They were found somewhere in an attic in the Arlington Heights. And do we know why they did this, why they set the fire and was it intentional?
Speaker 3: Was it the homeless thing? Do we know I've talked to a lot.
Speaker 2: Of people said anything. Yeah, they haven't said anything.
Speaker 4: About what it was. But they've got charged.
Speaker 2: You know, there's going to be I would think some intentional aspect to it or negligent aspect to it.
Speaker 4: But you know, so far as.
Speaker 2: To what they you know, what it is and how it all unfolded. I think what they're probably trying to do is take those other two to make sure they'll be good witnesses, you know, And so I think they're trying to put the pressure on them and you know, they'll either drop their charges or they'll you know, reduce them or whatever if they roll one over on the on their buddies. And I think that's what they're doing. They're just trying to leverage those two to you know, see what they can get out of them, and if they'll testify and all, that'll probably.
Speaker 4: Help them out.
Speaker 2: I remember, you remember the famous case of the Marcus Fizer little killed and they rolled him up and they left him in the closet, and then it was the living girlfriend who ratted them all out. Liz Carroll and Dave Carroll, and Liz and Dave both went to jail for extended periods of tunnel is I think seventy five years, and David went for I want to say seventeen. He pleaded out when he saw Liz get seventy five, he pleaded it out.
Speaker 4: I think he got seventeen. He just came up from parole not that long ago, and they denied him.
Speaker 2: But I remember what one detective told me on that case. He said, when Amy Baker decided to roll over on the otherland, he said, the first one on the bus gets the best seat. That's exactly what happened with Amy Baker. She got the best seat. A lot of people felt she was as pulpable as other ones, you know, and but she she didn't really spend any time in jail over that particular case.
Speaker 1: Amy Baker was the third wheel that it was like a throtple of sorts and right one of Darling.
Speaker 2: Couch living girlfriends. Yeah, yeah, she was a living girlfriend and all that came out in court and yeah. So but it's the same kind of thing they try and use the same technique. You know, they put the pressure on people because you know, I think they all thought nobody was going to crack in that case, and I Jamie Baker saw the deal and said, you know what, I'm going to take the deal and was able to you know, convince convince a jury and convince prosecutors that she was telling them the truth.
Speaker 4: And uh.
Speaker 2: So that's a common technique that these officers used, you know. And they will they will, you know, pit one person against another and and and and tell people anything they want to hear, what they want to hear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, kind of when you paid for the band you call the tune.
Speaker 1: Now, another issue, yep, that's percolating is the efforts of this left wing group to shut down the Brent Spence Bridge project. This is a story written by Patricia Gallagher Newberry in The inquir in which pig toes and wardy backs could endanger the project. They're having a hearing on Wednesday Thursday the High EPA. As you know, you exhaust your state remedies, and once the state says no, we're not going to pay attention to you, then you can jump to federal court. And this group says that it is the degradation of a vital source of water called the Ohio River in favor of highway expansion. The High River already has significant environmental challenges and damages according to the Davou Good Foundation of Covington and this other group and so on. The on the twenty seventh, they're going to be up in Columbus to stop the project because the High Department transportation would endangered certain fish and bushes. And when I read this story further, I did not know these things existed. But there's seven endangered muscles, including the warshboard muscle, the elephant ear muscle, the monkey face, the wardy back, the butterfly, the ebony shell, and the Ohio pingtoe. And so the plan by the EPA is to go at the bottom of the Ohio River around the BS Bridge and file these mussels and the bottom of the river to scoop them up gingerly and to keep.
Speaker 3: Them out of water no longer than.
Speaker 1: One minute for each muscle, and then relocate these mussels some are north of the High River, to give them a better place to live. Now, there's also four endangered bats, not baseball bats, but flying bats, including the Amiana hat bat, the Northern long eared bat, the gray bat, and the little brown bat. They must be identified, tagged and relocated, to say nothing of two endangered fish, the Channel darter and the River darter. And then we also have a bush, the Virginia mallow, a perennial herb with white flowers that grows up to ten feet tall, listed as a endangered bush. Now are you on this story at all because this could be gigantic.
Speaker 2: Well, well, I haven't done much with that.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm aware of.
Speaker 2: That, and I heard all about all the kind of endangered uh the claims on the endangered species. So you know, I guess that they will. I don't know if they can, if they can move those or if they I mean, I'm not sure, you know how I mean, it's the Ohio River, you know, that's pretty It's not that you know, there's a line of things already wrong.
Speaker 4: We had a slurry go down there a while back. So I feel like.
Speaker 2: Whatever is in there's got to be pretty hearty, you know.
Speaker 4: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: We'll we'll see. I guess they can move that. I know that that there are other projects that have been holded up, although we may have to worry about any of it because it hasn't the funding been held up on them all. Everything Like with one scoop of a pen I sink, the entire funding has been held up on it. I said this was this would be a great thing, you know, to see the folks on that side of the aisle, uh, you know, pretty far out on that side of the hour. We're now gonna have to get together with the people on the other side of the aisle to say, hey, none of us want this thing anymore.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a.
Speaker 2: Strange compadres to see, you know, these folks that are environmentalists getting on the truck bandwagon to say, you know what, a forget this bridge.
Speaker 3: We don't need it anyway, they don't.
Speaker 4: I like the idea of the bridge.
Speaker 2: It's you know, it moves a lot of people, and I come that way myself. So I hate to see them not build it for one reason or another. I'm not wild about either.
Speaker 4: Of the reasons for not building it.
Speaker 2: But hopefully they'll get it done and appease both sides on this thing.
Speaker 1: Well, you know they'll hio EPACE come up with a detailed, four hundred page report.
Speaker 3: You just can't.
Speaker 1: These are the bureaucrats and the high Department of Natural Resources. You just can't say, Okay, we'll take care of the pig toe pig toe muscle. The report, for example, says the state of Ohio will met gave potential harms during and after construction and minimize damage to the wetlands and streams. The Environmental Assessment report says oh Hi, for example, is going to relocate any muscles no more than a year before construction. Muscles shall be moved only between May first and October first, kept in water except when cataloged for no longer in one minute at a time, Otherwise they might die and relocated upstream to similar or same habitats. Kentucky also is going to contribute to this. They're Kentucky. They have an Imperiled Bat Conservation Fund and two nests were found god forbid more than a decade ago near the High River, and Kentucky says.
Speaker 2: Well, could use one of those imperiled bats, claims, you know, we've had we had problems over there on the other side of that upbridge as well, you know. But yeah, well I don't you know, I guess this isn't the first project that they've had to move those and you know, so I figure there's a way of doing this.
Speaker 4: They may just want.
Speaker 2: To, you know, make sure that they get their cut whenever it comes time to uh do out the money for you know, a project like this that you know a lot of these environmental groups and not just them, but you know a lot of groups will you know, kind of be down there going, hey, there's money going out.
Speaker 3: And we need to cut.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean, you know, and the work they do, they.
Speaker 4: Want to be able to support that and all that. You know.
Speaker 2: So but you know, that's the kind of thing that I think you're going to see folks kind of lying up to say, wait a minute, you know, how can how can we get in on this? You know? Well, you know, like I said, not to say they aren't going to do anything with it, you know, I mean, it's the work that they're doing. They they want to make sure they keep these a dangerous species, you know, from going away. But uh, but when you've got a big project like that, it's sort of like, hey man, we could you know this, this would help our costs? You know, so, well, how about this that happened?
Speaker 1: The Virginia mallow is a bush and they have to a long, extensive report to relocate the seeds of the Virginia mallow bush and whether or not the endangered endangered bush should stop the project or not because it is the site where the Indian Indiana bat is considered likely to nest. So we got the Indiana bat, we got the Virginia mallow, we got the pig toe muscles.
Speaker 3: Now we got issues.
Speaker 2: That's something you'd think you could replant though, you know, I mean maybe it's hard to grow, I don't know, but you would think you could, you know, get that growing.
Speaker 4: Get somebody like Nate Torp's or somebody.
Speaker 2: Grow you one of those and put it in I mean two point two billion dollar project or whatever it is. You know, you should be able to, you know, come up with a landscaping in it.
Speaker 1: You know, well, this thing is three point six billion dollars and the project aimed at easing congestion on a six two year old bridge. However, the environmental reports could hold it all up. And then you go to federal court find a liberal judge because of the Virginia mallow or the pigtail muscle.
Speaker 3: We got problems.
Speaker 1: I think it's tough duty to be at the bottom of the Ohio River feeling with your hands from seven different species of muscles to relocate. So you think you got problems the Prince Spence Bridge, I don't know what to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, yeah, it needs work on its muscles. I guess well, the I think they could. I wonder if they could like dredge and get there's gotta be a process forgetting those, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you got maybe you can't do it.
Speaker 2: You're not allowed to do that.
Speaker 1: You can't do that because it may harm their flesh. Got to do it by hand. You find these muscles down there, and then you got the peagon falcon problem. You might recall in the eighties and nineties, Cincinnati had a terrible pigeon problem, so the city fathers and others said, let's bring in three pairs of Perogon falcons. Within about two years, all the pigeons were gone. So if you're in Doubt Town in the Fountain Square, you don't see any pigeons anymore. The falcons, which was declared twenty years ago, is in endangered species, So now you can't bring in the falcons to kill the pigeons. Both are endangered species. They had them killing each other. So we got nothing but issues, Brian Hemrick, nothing but issues.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds like the Democrats and the Republicans.
Speaker 3: And maybe shipping the Columbia worst enemies.
Speaker 1: You know, see if Columbia will take the Paragon falcons or Brian, we gotta go.
Speaker 3: And it's it's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: But so you're saying, in about five weeks, Tony Benner will going south and I four seventy one the Big Mac Bridge.
Speaker 3: That's what you're saying.
Speaker 2: That that's what they think at this point. So let's let's let's hope that they uh, let's hope that they can stay on.
Speaker 4: Task with it. They did with the Prince Spence.
Speaker 2: They got that opened the bike a week or two early.
Speaker 1: We'll see what happens. Brian Hamrick, you're a great American. I'm rooting, by the way, for the Philadelphia Eagles. I can't take the fact the Chiefs again. Who's your daddy? If you're in Buffalo, it's Patrick Mahomes, that's your daddy. I've had it up there with Tatay and Kelsey and all the rest. Brian Hamrick, once again, thank you for coming on The Bill Cunningham Show, and we'll do it again.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Brian, Hey, I appreciate it all.
Speaker 4: And also six o'clock. Hey, we talked to the deputy that threw those stopsticks.
Speaker 2: Out on forty two and he talks to us tonight about they finally sentenced the kid who was driving the vehicle. If you remembers on forty two, they had had a whole bunch of these. There were a whole bunch of these break ins and car robberies back a couple of years ago, and they finally had like we got them, and they're chasing them and they get on forty two and they're going to go onto the bridge and his deputy gets out there to throw stopsticks because you're going one hundred miles an hour with no lights down the wrong way on forty two right across the interstate. There he goes to throw the stopsticks. The kid points the car right at him, runs over this deputy depty goes over.
Speaker 4: Cop and.
Speaker 2: Survive miraculously. But it's been whatever it is to three years now and they finally sentenced this kid. And so we got an interview with the deputy and the prosecutor on the on this case.
Speaker 4: That's at six o'clock tonight. So well, I.
Speaker 2: Just want to mention that's coming up as well. It's kind of interesting to hear it after these years.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm glad we rot back. Yeah, to be on there the jail and not in it.
Speaker 1: But Brian Hamrick, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 2: Thanks again, mister Cunningham.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more Brian Hamrick. The best there is on the streets of Cincinnati, the mean streets of Cincinnati. Tony Benders volunteered to go into the High River and a deep dive outfit to search for the pig toe muscle. He might eat a few, but nonetheless they'll be relocated. Thank god, we have the Environmental Protection Agency looking after us. On news radio seven hundred wulw HI Billy cunning in the Great American and a lot of sadness in Deer Park. Get to that in a moment. I love deer Park. Of course Deer Park loves me. And after one o'clock today do it for Jack dot com. You may remember about six months ago I had on a wonderful family that had been devastated through the death of their son, Jack, who accidentally took an overdose of fentanyl. And when I read the information about what is happening with the fentanyl poisoning, it kind of began as something drug dealers got involved in. But because it was so injurious to so many, especially younger Americans, communists right China saw this as an example to further a whittle away at the dominance of America by killing its youth. There's about eighty to one hundred thousand every year that die. If you go over a five year period, that's anywhere from five hundred to seven hundred thousand Americans have died from fentanyl, and the precursors are generally made in communist red China with the intent of destroying us from within. I think many have said that when America falls, surely we will at some point, it will not be a foreign power that invades us North Korean style, Red Dawn style, but red. It's going to be we ourselves would do it to ourselves. And one of the ways that the communist Red Chinese turning our minds to mush is TikTok. Another way is through drug addiction and their partnership with Mexican MS thirteen gang bangers and others that've been coming across the border with freedom for at least the last four years. The numbers are outrageous. In fact, last night I had some of the stats from ICE Immigration Immigration Enforcement, and there's about thirteen thousand convicted murderers free of ICE control inside this country, not from America. There's another seven hundred thousand felons are running around our streets from other countries. This doesn't count the millions and millions come here simply illegally to work or do other things. And the first time in four or five years, we have a president that's going to say not on my watch, not anymore.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: The first people arrested are those with lengthy criminal records, whether the Haitians, Colombians, Cubans, Venezuelans, whatever it might be. So last night it developed quickly. I was on the air with you between ten pm and one am. At about six or seven pm, there was two flights of C five A transports from the US military taking back to Bogatau, Columbia about one hundred and twenty hardened criminals from Colombia that were rounded up in major American cities over the last three or four days before that, and the media was they fluttered with the idea that the president of Colombia would not accept the C five A and had instructions not to land. This was after a day or two before that. The leader of Columbia said it's okay, yeah, bring it back our nationals and these are the worst of the worst. And they were angry because they were handcuff well normally when felons are transported, guess what, they're handcuffed. And so the leader said, no, I've changed my mind. You can't land. So they went back to an airport in Alabama and they sat there for about two hours. And the media loved to play at this angle. But the President himself was playing golf at Derral Country Club, where I've played golf once or twice. It's beautiful in Miami. One of his assistants, one of his aids, came out to the golf course and related to him that you know those two flights going back to Columbia or the leader of Columbia said we don't accept him. So the Trumpster said, take some notes. Twenty five percent tariffs starting on Sunday, which was Sunday yesterday, and then in one more week it's going to be fifty percent. He said, prepare in order to kick out every Colombian in this country on a student visa, work visa, or someone on vacation here. And by the way, we're not going to accept any Colombian flowers or Colombian coffee beans. And that every week that goes by is going to go up twenty five percent. And if you won't take your own criminals back, if you won't take Columbians back into Columbia. And by the way, our media is complaining that they were handcuffed, not allowed bathroom breaks during the flight. Somehow that's torture.
Speaker 3: And guess what.
Speaker 1: By about ten thirty pm last night after I got done watching that disgusting finish in Kansas City and with the officials. Should have said that was a first down by Alan, But that's a different matter. The President of Columbia changed his mind quickly and said, now, wait a minute. We got Valentine's Day coming up, we got Mother's Day coming up. Our main export to America are flowers, and we can't afford that. So okay, I changed my mind. I'm going to send presidential jets from Columbia to America to pick up our citizens and transport them back. Secondly, now, that was a great victory, so the media quit reporting on it quickly because it made Trump look good. Secondly, he's close to striking a deal. I'm told by an insider in Washington, in the Executive Branch that L. Salvador is a country that's made wonderful progress on crime in the streets of San Salvador, L Salvador, which is the capital, that the gang bangers are being locked up without possibility of parole, That the army's taken over the streets for about the last six months, rooting out of Columbians's rooting out of L. Salvadorian society, the ability of gang so many have moved to America and they're doing their business here in America, selling drugs, human trafficking of poisoned girls, and burglaries, including from Chile in which showed Burrow's home was burglaries, along with dozens hundreds of others all over the country. So he's going to strike a deal with El Salvador that that'll be a way station to transport out large numbers of individuals, maybe as many as a thousand or maybe two thousand a day, and we're going to pay for facilities in El Salvador. And that's that's a that's peanuts compared to what the illegals cost us here. And that'll be a way station. And Donald Trump's not been an office yet. It was about forty five minutes ago, exactly one week. And look how things have changed for the better. But the media now is concerned about the rights of illegal legal criminals in this country. That they don't like the idea that the US military might be used to do this, and they're ready to jump on him for this, that and the other thing. And Donald Trump has a secret sauce He's able to communicate to middle class and minority Americans in ways that Republicans have not done done well with for since Richard Nixon. It's it's truly something amazing to watch the Democrat elitists like Joe Biden, Merris Scranton, Joe kind of flopping around along with Kamala Harris and I guess Nancy Pelosi, who again made a fortune in the stock market because supposedly they represent common Americans and common schlaps. Not really, it's people like Donald Trump and DJ Vance that actually do that. And so I watch all the media so you don't have to, and I think, if you're a normal person, a closed border, like every other country in the world, is what we want. We want a border and that we control, and a border in which the best in the bride has come here from all over the world, that we know who they are, who their sponsor is, what their educational background is, what their criminal record is, like no other country has borders like we had under Joe Biden, and we want ejected from the country those who are under the country illegally, especially those with criminal records. If my simple Deer Park math is correct, there's about one point three million human beings in this country who've gone through the process of being deported and after three to five years in the system they have to deportation orders, and this one point three million have not left.
Speaker 3: They refuse to go.
Speaker 1: Secondly, we have at least seven hundred thousand convicted criminals free in this country and they should be gone. That's two million. So my simple deer Park math tells me if it's one thousand a day every day, that's only three hundred and sixty five thousand. And if you do that for four years, that's only about one point four million. And we've got to get to two million. That assuming no one else comes in here illegally, which is certainly going to happen.
Speaker 3: So this is a good start.
Speaker 1: If you commit crime in this country, or if you commit a crime in some other country, you should be number one, not permitted to enter America. Or secondly, once you get here, get the hell out. And that is whom that Tom Homan and Donald Trump is focusing on. First number one, a border like held by other nations on Earth. It'd be great not to have birthright citizenship under the fourteenth Amendment that was never intended to handle this situation when it was passed in eighteen sixty eight. The goal of the fourteenth Amendment was to give enslaved people slaves by the way put there by the Democratic Party, citizenship because they were born in this country. It was never intended to be a bootstrap to have birth tourism take place in which poor mothers from around the world legally or illegally, generally illegally making into America have a child and suddling up at games an anchor baby. That was never the intent of the fourteenth Amendment from eighteen sixty eight. Now, I think a total of seven other countries on Earth has birthright citizenship and to begin the process. It'll get to this Supremes in about one to two years. We'll see what happens. So when every president who recognizes the clear and present danger on the southern border, when we have a system now operating to get the hell out of this country those here illegally, especially those with criminal records, When you can have affordable energy and goods, you might notice when I drive by my gas stations in Deer Park and Sycamore Township in Kenwood, it's under three dollars a gallon for gas, sometimes two seventy nine a Gallon because the oil companies know they have support in Washington. Drill baby drill, and now Pete Hegseth at his first day and as the chairman as the Secretary of Defense. A strong military that can win wars when called upon to do so, not in a cruel and a vicious way, but efficient military. You're on course to what middle class Americans want. Along with two sexes instead of a rainbow of genders. I thought sex and gender were very similar. I find out that sex is chromosomal and that genders are something you choose. There's one hundred and five different genders of every description. That's a bunch of bs. There's only is a man and there's a woman every now and then one out of a million. Is like intersects in which a person might have both organs, but that can be resolved through surgery, whatever. And getting boys out of the girls' bathrooms and locker rooms. You seldom have girls going into boys' locker rooms. If you notice that, that's because many and women are equal, but we're different. For some reason, girls don't want to shower with boys. But the opposite is not the case. Boys, especially in grade school and high school and college would love to spend more time in girls' private facilities, which is sick, and it's said it must be stopped. And so the death of dei, which means equal justice for all having pride in America. The Trumpster on Saturday went into a Las Vegas casino and everyone the casino stop what they were doing and started shouting USA, USA, a strong economy with manufacturing at home. That's the Republican way of life. On the other hand, Democrats want open borders. Democrats oppose deportation once you get here illegally, Democrats say keep them here affordable energy. Not exactly, just the opposite. The more people that are poor, the more people relying upon government for help, more likely become a Democrat. The Democrats don't care about a strong military that kills the nation's enemies. They went DEI in the military. It'd be as if you ask a college kid who's a white male who gets maybe straight a's and some other person of color might have worse grades you want to give to your age to that person, The answer invariably is no.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: It should be merit based and not based upon skin color, the kind of sex that you enjoy, and I don't know how we got into this issue of two sexes instead of a rainbow of genders. I don't know how we got into one hundred and five different genders, and that you can choose you if you're a boy or a girl by the way you dress or what you say. I have no idea where that came from. And suddenly we now have pride in the country from a multi billionaire who has the common touch. FDR had the common touch.
Speaker 3: John F.
Speaker 1: Kennedy had the common touch, and Donald Trump has the common touch. That the butchers, the bakers, the candlestick makers, that blackjack dealers, the plumbers, the electricians, the firefighters, the cops, the teachers all love Donald Trump because he speaks their language. And I pray to God that Cincinnati does not have a terrible problem in the future. We have difficulty just shoveling the snow and taking care of the ice. There are still some city streets hard to pass because the city. Almost every city controlled by the Liberal Democrats are functionally incompetent. They play the race card, the gender card, to the detriment of those in their tutelage. We'll talk later about the Hyde Park situation, which is kind of said, I wouldn't note quite unusual. They have vicious crime in deer Park. I know these people there quite well. But according to media accounts, a deer Park woman shot her son in the head and the overdosed. According to the woman's boyfriend, who called nine to one one, quote, I think she just shot her son and she's overdosed.
Speaker 3: So get this straight.
Speaker 1: A Deer Park woman shoots her own twelve year old son in the head, who's now in children's hospital fighting for his life, and then purposely overdoses. The woman's boyfriend calls nine to one to one and says, quote, I think she just shot her son and she's overdosed. Emercecy cruise went to Glenway Avenue, just off Blue Ash Road about two point fifty pm on Sunday, and the boyfriend did not know what drug the mother had taken. I guess Narkham was and men, she's foaming at the mouth. The mother and the son were in a car in the garage at the time of the shooting, and on Sunday police said yesterday the mother had also suffered a gunshot wound, and both mother and son were in critical condition as of yesterday, and we'll see what happens. But Amity Elementary School, which is a great grades goo right there on East Culverth Road, is in mourning. The school is doing a great job. It's quite unusual in deer Park to have a shot fired. But according to the boyfriend, a mother purposely shoot her own son in the head and then foaming at the mouth, Narkham, etc. We're not sure the status of either will continue to follow to let you know which fits in nicely to my first guest this afternoon, A doctor Margaret is written down a commentary on the evils of drug use, a course at the hands mainly of the communist ray Chinese who want to hook as many young Americans as possible on drugs then fill their mind with mush through TikTok. They're at it again, doing what they do. Quite sad, but deer Park's a great community. It is rare for a shot to be fired ever in the city of deer Park. And we'll keep that boy in our prayers. Twelve fifty four Homieer Bengals News Radio seven hundred WW.
Speaker 3: By Billy Cunningham. The Great America.
Speaker 1: Now we have a new sheriff in town is named as Donald John Trump. He's kicking ass like mister ass, all over the place, from South America, Central America, all over Asia, and they're concerned. It's amazing to me that the Chinese, either through TikTok or through fentanyl, is trying to poison and kill as many Americans as possible indirectly as they send hot air balloons all over the country and introducing fentanel on into the country the precursors, and now we got someone trying to stop it. Doctor Robert Marviat is a renowned expert on homelessness and a senior Fellow with the Discovery Institute Center on Wealth and Poverty as a PhD and political behavior in American political institutions, and he's marked by being he's occur as marked by being bipartisan as much as possible. So, first of all, doctor Robert Marbatt, welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. So let's first deal with fetanel I don't know any American family that's not concerned with it.
Speaker 3: I live in the state of Ohio.
Speaker 1: There were two or three college co eds who thought they were taking some sort of upper turnout to be fentanyl. In Cincinnati, there was a noted football player amateur. I played high school football at Great High School. He's dead three years later. He went to Maryland. The website has do it for Jack dot com, which his parents got to be notified. And nothing frightens us more than the idea that the communist Red Chinese are killing Americans in large numbers for many, many years and now they're mased. First of all, before we get into what President Trump can do, can you describe to the American people, doctor Robert Marbat the scope of the problem that really started seven or eight years ago in matastasized the past four years.
Speaker 5: So think about how bad this is.
Speaker 2: With it.
Speaker 5: There's one number that I always use that really puts it in perspective. More people have died in the last five years of Finnyl than all Americans have died in the last hundred years of war. So if you go World War two, Afghanistan, Iraq, Global War on Tear, Go War one, Go War two, Vietnam, Korea, Kosovo, a few other smaller un actions, take all the men and women killed in all of those, all seven military you know, branches of uniform service, plus the intelligence agencies, Fitnel's killed more people in the last five years and all that last hundred years.
Speaker 1: And those being killed overwhelmingly between the age of fifteen and thirty five, and that's the end of their prime, so to speak. Why have we permitted this to occur? Won We know where it's coming from, and it has.
Speaker 5: It is the number one killer right now of all people eighteen to forty five, full stop. And it surprises people to know it's the fastest growing death cause of children zero to four years old. They're not going out and getting a drug dealer, they're not addicts. They're just getting poisoned because fitanel is so powerful, so potent, and everywhere. The reason why fitnel is so bad is it's the most powerful synthetic drug ever made in a laboratory. You can barely see it, you can't taste it, and you can't smell it.
Speaker 1: And as far as the amount that could kill someone, if you would take a salt shaker and put a little bit on your table at dark table and look at that white salt against the dark table, how many little granules can kill someone.
Speaker 5: Two grains will kill most people. Three grains of salt will kill everybody. Pure fetnel, or one grain of rice will kill fifteen people, not an average.
Speaker 1: One grain of rice would kill fifteen human beings one grain.
Speaker 5: We'd never seen anything this to me. If you think about how many people who died fighting Tojo, Mussolini and Hitler over a five year period for United States of America, we're way more that in the last four years of fentanyl alone, just that one war. And so we need to act like our house is on fire. And the last four years the administration was asleep at the wheel or didn't care about it. Some have told me they didn't want to talk about the politics of fentanyl because you can't talk about fentanyl without talking about open borders. Their interconnected is not the only reason, it's not the only cause, but it's a big part of the puzzle.
Speaker 1: Why do the drug dealers, the Mexican drug cartels. Plus in America, you can buy a certain kind of a press for like one hundred dollars on Amazon to press these pills. Where do the chemicals generally come from that kill hundreds of thousands of Americans?
Speaker 3: Is it China or is it Mexico?
Speaker 5: So let's do it quick.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: One oh one on food chain the precursor drugs, and now the pre precursor drugs almost all come out of China, and you can get those on the dark web. You can get a lot of it on Amazon, but the critical acting ingredients come out of China. It then goes through the first phase of the fednel crisis went through Mexico with the cartels in Mexico, and what they were doing is backfilling the Purdue Pharma crisis.
Speaker 3: Is everybody knows the Purdue Pharma.
Speaker 5: Everybody got addicted to synthetic opioids, and they were putting out the message that it wasn't addictive. Well it turns out not only was that wrong and a lie, it was the most addictive drug we've ever seen on planet Earth. And the cartels were very there. Horrible people and they do horrible things, but they're entrepreneurs and they saw all those lawsuits with Purdue Pharma. So you had millions of people with prescriptions, hundreds of thousands of people addicted, so they backfilled that supply. That's why it went so fast. The cartels already had distribution systems in the United States, so they just backfilled it, moved it quickly in conjunction with China, and in the last eight months, the northern border now has become it's possible that more fentanyls coming across the northern border now. And the northern border is porous because of the southwest border. Because so many people have had to deal with the southwest border, it's left our northern flank open now.
Speaker 1: And are the drug dealers so imprecise in how much fent and al they're putting into a pill or drugs so imprecise, that's why the death takes place. Drug dealers don't want to kill the customers. They want to keep the customers alive and going. But we talked about it no true.
Speaker 4: Orful exactly right, exactly right.
Speaker 5: They don't want to, but it's so potent and such small. Think about two grains versus three grains and four grains of salt, like your example of pouring it out on a dark table. It's hard to figure that out. And every grain of salts a little different in size and such, and so it is so powerful. The precision instruments you need to make a lethal dose or a dose that makes you high that doesn't kill you, is so hard to do it in most average street dealers and certainly the whole sale producers. They don't have the very scientific microscopic weight measurement devices to do it, so they just sort of put it together. And I've had probably a dozen dealers tell me it sort of doesn't because they've gone to a Originally fentanyl was a margin drug.
Speaker 3: They did it on the margin.
Speaker 5: Now they do it on the volume, and their view is if more people are dying, that's sort of good for them because it means more people are taking it, And so they're willing to lose some people by death because they get a bigger amount of people or a larger number of people purchasing fentanyl.
Speaker 1: Assuming you survive over a periodive days or weeks taking these drugs, it could be in pill form or marijuana whatever it is, or cocaine. What kind of high do you get from fentanyl that you don't get from some other drug.
Speaker 5: It is the most powerful high there is of any type of drug ever ever made. That We used to think organic opioids was probably the most powerful drug out there. Fentanyl is made in a lap and is one hundred times more powerful than morphine, fifty times more powerful than straight up irlin, and I'm not saying fifty percent. I'm not saying five fifty basis points. I'm saying one hundred times and fifty times. So that's ten thousand percent more powerful than more thing.
Speaker 1: Why does you've written on this? Why does in China have an addiction problem? Like America has an addiction problem, what does in China have the same problem. That's where most of the precursors come from. They're killing Americans, either the minds become mush through TikTok or their bodies die from fentanyl addiction. China wants to destroy this country. Why does in China have an addiction problem?
Speaker 5: Well, when we were working on the movie that i'd produced, Fentinel Death Incorporated, I spent three weeks in China. I have spent a since amount of time in Mexico. And what's fascinating is both those countries have almost no fentinyl addiction. They understand how powerful it is. And in China they have the strictest laws and the books anywhere in the world, and they fully implement them. They fully you know, they basically execute high volume dealers and they know it. And I went spent three weeks doing my film I went to big city, small city, went to seven and eight of the largest cities, and China went all over and I only saw four people under the influence of anything in my entire time there, and two where alcohol, one was math, and one is fentanyl. And you always know fentanyl because they're sort of bent over. That paralyzes the chesscavity. And the way you die, by the way, is because it paralyzes your lung and heart, so your heart stops beeding and your lung stoped breathing.
Speaker 1: That's a problem. So China not caring about little things like do process. If they would catch a fentanyl dealer in Beijing, they march them to a wall and.
Speaker 3: Shoot them.
Speaker 5: And the whole process may take a day, may the whole thing. And they're very serious about high end users. And the thing in the beginning, because I struggled a lot with it, was this was intentional or whatever. And in the beginning I am absolutely convinced it was China trying to get hard American currency because they're at a big economic crisis. A lot of people are not aware of it. They're in real trouble and they need hard currency. So in the beginning, I think it was all about getting hard back green back dollars. But over time they started realizing, you know what, not only are we going to make a lot of money and help our currencies stabilize, we now are destabilizing our number one adversary. And I don't think it was intentional in the beginning, but now it's a secondary benefit that they're like, hey, well we'll just let it keep flowing in there, and it destabilizes the United States. It's not just the depth sol it's the finances, is the criminal justice system, is the judicial system. It's the breakdown of families. It's the overflowing hospital rooms, overflowed with police response. I've worked in many cities where at least a third of their calls or fit no calls.
Speaker 1: How many firefighters in every major city in which they carry with them the antidotes. But and it's a regular event. I live in Cincinnati. It's a regular event that the same individuals might be hit up three, four to five times a week, and the fire department's right there and they save them and save them and save them, and they're thinking, what are we doing? And this feeds into something that you've written about extensively. The homelessness problem. You're right about the West coast. Describe the homelessness problem and it's connection.
Speaker 3: To ventanyl well.
Speaker 5: Right now, United States street level homelessness is doubling every four years, and the Biden administration, the numbers were so bad this year they released it two days after Chris Us, one day after Hanukkah, and on the Friday before New Year's that's how bad. And by law they have to give an annual report, and the numbers were so bad they buried it. The only thing they could have done more to bury it was released it on Saturday of holiday week. And the numbers are so bad in Finnyl initially hit the homelessness community really, really hard. Now, fentanyl's sort of across all populations, all sectors, all states, But in the beginning, the real foothole Finnyl started in the homelessness community. And that's why there's a direct tie on this and the other thing you mentioned about the sort of reversal agents or narcan. And there's a myth out there by some on the far left that all you got to do is have Nartian and it will see and it will save you. Think about when you know sadly, a person who has a stroke or heart attack. First thing we all always ask if a family member or friend is how long were they without oxygen? How long were with their heartbeat, because that would tell you how much brain damage is you have. And most people on finnyl, they actually are legally dying, technically clinically dying on the street, and then they get a reversal agent, so they'll go two or three minutes without oxygen. I've seen people go four or five minutes without oxygen, get hit with fentanyl and they they're alive. But the amount of brain damage, especially the aculative brain damage as you mentioned, many people getting hit two or three four times in a week, it's some point the brain damage kicks in. And that's why it's a real myth thinking that will solve it. And here's another weird anecdotal stat And I wish we could get some real good research on it. But sadly, people die too fast. It's so it's almost impossible to figure out. I have never met a person who's been on Finnyl over eighteen months.
Speaker 3: Didn't do it, can't do it that you can't do it.
Speaker 5: You die within eighteen months. And if You don't die through the pure overdose. You die through the cumulative brain damage that occurs and other you know, it just wrecks your whole body.
Speaker 3: Tell me what the Trumpster can do? What can Donald Trump do that Biden ignored?
Speaker 5: Well, he did more than Biden did in the entire four years. He did more in the four weeks after he was elected, before he took office than Biden did in his entire four years. And the most important thing that President Trump has gotten, he's got the tension of China, of Mexico, and in Canada. Remember, we got to watch our northern flank. You can't go it's southwest borders, real bad. But we also got to remember the northern borders become a sieve too. And the Canadian US border is the longest border between any two countries in the world. A lot of people forget about that. And it's not just you know, Blaine to Maine. It's also the Alaskan border on the western frontier of Canada. And we got to realize, if we're going to solve this now, we got to go after China. We got to go after Mexican cartels, we got to go after the Canadian biker gangs. And we also have to recriminalize high end drugs in the United States. We have had many parts of the country legally decriminalized drugs or functionally decriminalized by not prosecuting people, and we have to bring real prosecution back.
Speaker 1: Lastly, doctor Robert Marbat, what is the name of your documentary? And I'll give the website out again. Tell us the story of a bright young college kid. Do it for Jack dot com. But what is your documentary?
Speaker 5: Been a little depth incorporated and you can see that now on Salem. Now we're going to be in theaters in March April, and we'll be in general distribution starting in April April, May Time Prime.
Speaker 1: You know, doctor Robert Marbat, the warn is out there. And this isn't drugies in some opiing den. These are normal, average Americans who get caught in this world thinking they're taking a diet pill or an upper or down, or they think they're smoking pot that you know is not laced with anything through a drug dealer could have three or four grains of fentanyl in it, and you're hooked and you're gonna you won't live much longer. But we have to run doctor, Robert Marbaret, you're a great American and thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Let's let's keep the message going, Doc.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much, thank you so much, and most importantly, thank you for caring about the fitnel crisis.
Speaker 3: God bless you.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Doctor. Always continue with more.
Speaker 4: There it is.
Speaker 1: The line becomes available seven four nine, seven thousand. Do it for Jack dot com.
Speaker 3: Check it out.
Speaker 1: Bill Cunningham with you Monday through Friday on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 6: All right, Brandon, I'll want you to guess here in their last eleven games in the playoffs, how many times did the Chiefs have more penalties than their opponents?
Speaker 2: Too? Zero?
Speaker 6: Zero times the Chiefs had more penalties than their opponents. The total penalties across those games, it is thirty six for the Chiefs compared to their opponents.
Speaker 7: Sixty six double, almost double. And you know ninety percent of those games are in arrows two of them that are not in arrowhead, right, and it's.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So let's look at some specific penalties, right, how many total roughing the passers were called on the Chiefs in eleven games?
Speaker 4: Four?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, one roughing the passer penalty in eleven games called against the Chiefs compared to their opponents. Seven. Now, that was a little bit less than I thought, but a seven to one ratio is pretty crazy. Let's look at another one. How many total defensive pass interference or holding group together were called on the Chiefs in those eleven games?
Speaker 4: Six?
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 6: Oh, my god, compared to the opponents eleven eleven?
Speaker 3: What are we doing here? There's data on this, just allowed. I don't understand.
Speaker 6: Broken down by EPA, the Chiefs have eighteen point eighty four expected points added as a result of these penalties. Oh oh, Now, eight of those eleven games were decided by a one score or less, So you do the math on that. This is my one question that I have out of this. Is there a safe and secure exit for officials at Arrowhead Stadium?
Speaker 3: Hello? Quiet, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 8: Guy.
Speaker 3: We're gonna start wearing green this week. I'm gonna support the Kansas City Chiefs. What you sting? I'm gonna use reverse psychology?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: Is that what it is?
Speaker 1: I took Notre Dame, what happened Ohio State one? Then I take the Buffalo bills? What happened Kansas City one? I'm taking Kansas City.
Speaker 3: Oh, I see what you made?
Speaker 1: Okay, assuming the mayor of Philly can spell eagles, that's true. She can spell eagles, and she spells it correctly, sag. How about those factors? And by the way, yesterday meant that nine of twelve. When you play the Chiefs anywhere, guess what the referees put on a gold or a red jersey? That one fourth and one the one official runs in gives him a first down.
Speaker 3: Correct, But then there was no call.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, we got to go up to the booth, gotta check it out. Yeah, then they reverse it, but there wasn't called in the first Andy, Andy Reid's brother in law was running the booth. Yesterday is a Tata is a Taylor Swift. So CBS won at Taylor Swift in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: I can't take it. Well, Fox has got the game.
Speaker 1: Well, so you know she's probably gonna come over everywhere, Tom, Tom Brady, you know what.
Speaker 3: I was all over the place. Who cares?
Speaker 8: You know what?
Speaker 3: I was told by.
Speaker 1: Sarah Elise of the Even Morning Show. What if Kansas City wins this one, Travis Kelsey will get down on one knee and as Taylor Swift to marry him, to take the drama away from the Super Bowl and the coverage.
Speaker 3: Can you smell what I'm cooking?
Speaker 1: Sarah says that they will be engaged on the sacred turf in New Orleans and the Mercedes Been super Bowl, the Superdome, I mean the Caesar super Dome. Is that what it's called now? The Caesars are Superdome. And by the way, we'll see will that happened? Travis Kelsey asked Tata to marry him on the sacred turf of the Caesar super Dome. No, a week from Sunday? No, can you see that happening?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: What if it does? You want to make me a bet on that?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 3: I will?
Speaker 1: All right, I'm taking a hot fut Sunday. I say no, but I'm saying they get engaged. Yeah, they'll never get mayor of what I say, they break up?
Speaker 3: Break up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what that would be the bar. Yeah, if he loses, she'll say beat it. What if Tata goes after Joe Burrow and she becomes a fan of the Bringer here please come to pay? Is a pay court? You know what if she wants to pay for another stadium letter. She's got the jack. I'm about doing a concert? Why not with Joe Burrow, with the proceeds going to the bank. Yes, begging, begging, Tatatee and Mary the great.
Speaker 3: Number Niel Burrow. How about that a surprise trip to the Australian Open over the weekend. We'll be nice.
Speaker 1: Huh center chicking ass Wow. Great names down under were Men, Glowing Women, thunder.
Speaker 3: Will Ye, the Stooge reporters of Proud service of your local Tame Star Heating, Americannitioning Dealers, Tamestar, Quala Yuk and Feeling Cincinnati, KOs Schmid Heating at Koolie five one three five three one sixty nine hundred. What about Tata? Shake It, Baby, Shake It.
Speaker 1: Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town thirteen Northern Kentucky locations. Bengals new defensive quarter al Al Golden met the local media today say he's very happy to be back in the Queens City. You know what Trump said about that. It's the It's the Golden era. The Bengals also today hired Jerry Montgomery as their defense of line coach and run game coordinator. He comes to the Bengals from the Patriots, also signing today as Mike Hodges as linebacker coach. He has spent the last eight seasons in Nowarla.
Speaker 3: What about Tata? Is going to be walking to Newarla? What about Tate?
Speaker 1: The Bengals are retaining cornerbacks coach Charles Burks and safeties coach Jordan Kovak's college basketball Tonight Big ten action in Columbus, Iowa against the Ohio State University and get the latest on Xavier basketball Tonight's John Miller Show at seven fifty five KRC, the home of Briant Thomas. What about you see? Bearcat basketball? Segment got blown out by BYU Saturday. Will either're at the Utah Utes tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Are you good?
Speaker 5: I don't know?
Speaker 1: But do you do you see any good two and six in the Big twelve? What about Fizzle or Tizzle?
Speaker 3: What's his name? Jizzle? James? Isn't it fizzle? While he's fizzling right now?
Speaker 4: The team?
Speaker 1: What about Xavier? An ass number seven? Marquette goes down in Milwaukee. They lose an ot to number twenty, Saint John's but and knock off number nineteen yukon Saturday at a packed and stacked Cintas Center. You know, Sean Miller can coach and Wes Miller cannot coach. That's the problem. Zaber plays at Creighton Wednesday night. The Blue Jays Vandy beat UK shock in Nashville. I mean, Kentucky can't be happy about that one. Milwaukee routed to NKU akron over the weekend and in Miami seven game wins, streak and Dayton keeps on winning.
Speaker 3: You know, Democrats are unhappy with Trump.
Speaker 1: He goes he's making threats against these other countries like Columbia.
Speaker 3: So what making threats? This guy's reminal.
Speaker 1: This guy's done more in a week and a day than that at that clown and and her that we're in there for four years.
Speaker 3: Columbian president Cave, Yeah, Cave, Who's next? Who's NeXT's next?
Speaker 1: El Salva, Mexico may go on my Turnada, we're invading you, invading you. We won't buy your coffee or your flower. They can go just saying then what happened. Democrat's not happy. He's a bully segment. He's a bully. He's a bully. What they need, He's a bully. You know he's a bully. They have mister Softie in there for four years a year ago, thank you, and then you know who he meant he made mister Rogers.
Speaker 3: Kamala.
Speaker 1: I've seen some videos of Kamala walking down street segment, what's the deal with that? She's free now she's unemployed. She looked free, very hardly, nothing on and drinking a beer, had the girls out front. All I'm saying is that is disgusting and I will not publish that segment. Chiefs and Eagles coming up by the Super Bowl fifty nine. Here we go, New Orleans at a couple of weeks, there we go. I can't take it.
Speaker 3: Uh, what Joe Burrow? How about seeing any kind of what about Joe Burrow?
Speaker 2: Heead?
Speaker 1: What's draftking say? Minus two slight favorite over unders like forty nine and a half?
Speaker 3: What segment?
Speaker 1: I'll say this, Joe Burrow is going to start dating Taylor Swift. Write that down.
Speaker 4: No, he's not.
Speaker 3: You want to bet that, I bet, I bet you hot fud Sunday. You want to bet that one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Bet she'll be here at pay Corps pay Check Stadium and.
Speaker 1: She'll be and the Hamilton County Alisha Reese her and say, Tayte, you're buying the next stadium, do a concert, it's all yours college concert, Swift State on a dome, Swifty, don't. And then Travis Kelcey will come here. He's not going to be in Kansas City, Willie. If she's here, I think you'll be traded here. Do we need another tight end we need? How about this? The Bengals and the Bills have been to seven Super Bowls? Right is the collective record? Zero and seven Bengo. Now that's a that's a trend right there, that's sure. And when the Bills are up and that one official gave a first down to Josh Allen, correct, And then they said, let's review the call.
Speaker 3: But there's no call maker. He ended up to review.
Speaker 1: You knew who the review chief was last night and he Andy Reid's brother in law.
Speaker 3: How do you review a call when there's not a call? I would ask me.
Speaker 1: And what about that one catch? It was supposed to be intercepted, right the guy? And then the ball hit the turf, ball hit the turf, and they said, oh no, it's give it to him.
Speaker 3: He can't win. It's hard to beat like fourteen, cannot beat Kansas City. They're gonna win the next fifty that happens.
Speaker 1: What about Joe Burrow if he takes Taylor Swift away from Travis Kelsey, would you be surprised?
Speaker 3: Yes, let's get it done. Come on, Joe.
Speaker 1: But he's kind of young for Taylor. Isn't she getting a bit old? And she like, oh no, ask Sarah Alice, she needs this, seems to know everything. I think she's thirty five or so getting old. So Sarah Elease is thirty five?
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 1: And so it's Taylor Swift. Her birthday is tomorrow, by the way. Yeah, yeah, we already heard about that.
Speaker 2: Enough.
Speaker 1: Let's see Buckey's defensive coordinator Jim Knowles. Willie, hold on, let me ask that you ready for the question?
Speaker 3: What here we go? How old is Taylor Swift?
Speaker 6: Taylor Swift is years old?
Speaker 3: Did I get that right?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 1: You want to go to King's Island and guess people's weight and weights and ages ages like Tracy Jones does now, Tracy Jones number twenty nine, herm winningham agin. Tracy Jones got a little booth out there, and guess I didn't know that weight and ages. So he's guessing what what age would you guess? Sarah Elise, She tells me Tomor's her birthday and she wants a birthday kiss from me. Seg, did she ask you about that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Ask her tomorrow?
Speaker 9: Will you?
Speaker 1: Buckeye's defensive coorda to Jim Knowles, He's saying bye bye the sea bus and hello to State College, Penn State.
Speaker 3: I heard three million, Bengo ten million over.
Speaker 1: Kelly could be leaving for the National Football League out of Ohio State too.
Speaker 3: They don't rebuild segment, they reload. That's true. She Red's update. Give me the Reds. Here's that number about fourteen days?
Speaker 1: Fourteen days till Reds pitchers and catchers report, and then twenty six days until they played the Guardian bring training opener in Goodyear, Arizona.
Speaker 3: How many times you played thet Guardians? Fifty nine days?
Speaker 1: What till opening day against Justin Verlander and the San Francisco Giants?
Speaker 3: See the starter, Justin I will sign a one year deal?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: What about Hunter Green? How about Ashcraft?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I think Hunter Green will start the opener. That's what I'm thinking to Green v Verlander, what's his wife's name. Maybe she'll be there, Kate Kate Upton. Yeah, I used to date Kate Upton many years ago.
Speaker 3: Also, Willie.
Speaker 1: We say congratulations to the Porscha team Penske for winning back to back Rolucks twenty fours at Daytona yesterday. Wright Motorsports out of Beautiful Batavia finished second overall in their class.
Speaker 3: What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: That was good?
Speaker 3: You're ignoring that?
Speaker 1: Twenty four hours long, Joe Burrow is having an affair with Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying you're you. You would be a better off having an affair.
Speaker 1: He's done with that influencer in his home in Anderson townshend, what about the influencer?
Speaker 3: How do you know about it?
Speaker 1: I know this stuff. I know this stuff. I have my sources. So you watch you said you too much? You watch too much Extra and Inside Edition.
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The influencer staying with Joe Burrow to influence him to do what? Why don't you become his?
Speaker 2: In fun?
Speaker 1: I need to be an influencer. Yeah, I think you already are. I'm an influencer noon to three every day. About that woman segment and the influencer, she calls her mother, must be real influence because she didn't go on the trip to Australia. Maybe Tata. I think she was here watching. I know I saw it about fourteen thousand times. There's a number again. I can't take it anymore. Well, they're not that good, I think. I guarantee you Fox on Super Bowl Sunday will have a camera uh on her the entire day, but the time she leaves, Like you know, they always have that. They always have the reporters at the team hotel. You watch the players walking out and get on a bus. They have her walking into the stadium and walking out. They'll they'll see they'll they'll they'll have a camera on her entourage going to the game, getting out of the car, getting into the stadium, walking into the stadium to her seats. Then they'll have a camera on her the entire Caitlin Clark be there with her.
Speaker 3: I don't know care less she is so what you know, I liked her until recently. Now she's going woke on me.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think Taylor Swift's there anyway. But what could d J. T. Trump make it? Ah?
Speaker 1: Well, the Trumpster who head to the Super Bowl. All we'd hear is USA, USA? And how about him in the casinos throwing dice? Yea, how about that just walking up to her? Guys, how you're doing what.
Speaker 3: He's yelling?
Speaker 1: Baby needs a new pair of shoes. Now you think Biden would have done that? No, Kamala Harris in a wheelchair?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 3: How about this, Travis Kelcey, this is CNN, this is a headline? You ready?
Speaker 1: No, Travis Kelcey and Taylor Swift celebrate Eagle fans fired up. They look for every excuse to put her face on the front page. That's it, Taylor, and now she's probably public enemy number one in Philadelphia. I would hope so, because those fans are crazy, Joe Burrow take her away hoping that Buffalo would win.
Speaker 3: That would change everything, switch it up.
Speaker 1: Maybe then Casey would come here and Joe Burrow and Taylor Swift would kick ass on the field, except the confetti and the trophies right in front of Travis Kelcey.
Speaker 3: Now would that be something? Would you be surprised if that happened? You're on something. I give me that You're absolutely on something. Me out of the stooge report, police will a new season starts up?
Speaker 1: Next week in dart throwing locally, we want to say hello to the big show A League dart team. They got a good team this year. It's looking good. Spring training is over. It's ready to start the big show A League dart team. You are our citizens of the day, one of those guys through darts anywhere they want to SEGM man, give me out of the stews report.
Speaker 3: We leave you with the immortal words of the stud report.
Speaker 10: So I think we got to have tough conditions. Tell people to come out of the shadows. If they've committed a crime, to port them, no questions asked, they're gone.
Speaker 2: If they.
Speaker 10: If they've been working in our law abiding we should say, here are the conditions for you staying. You have to pay a stiff fine because you came here illegally. You have to pay back taxes, and you have to try to learn English, and you have.
Speaker 3: To wait in line.
Speaker 1: Hillary seg your reaction. I found that on AOC that was Hillary Clinton twenty eight. She wanted to deport them, then correct and make them earning, learn angrily about that and payback taxes. I bet you she was miss hell outa here. I bet you she was misquoted on.
Speaker 3: Seven hundred WLW Bill cunning into Great America.
Speaker 1: Let's face promises, made promises tipped. With all the immigration raids going on with Columbia, the Nation of Columbia back and down, we won't accept the flowers nor their coffee beans. Now they're back on track, a message is being sent around the world. There's a new sheriff in town, and his name is Donald John Trump. But so much needs to be said about all the other stuff, including DEI and whether that caused some of the difficulties we have right now. Head at Lehanna and Hawaii have it all through Chicago.
Speaker 3: DEI.
Speaker 1: There's about an eight billion dollar industry built up, an American annual industry advocating the principles of DEI, which is racial and sexual discrimination masquerading as something else. Joan, you and I now is Josh Bernstein. He's been with me a couple times in the past, and he's written several columns on this. He's a talk show host and a columnist and a good Barry Farbara, a legend in this business, said that he's a savant when it comes to politics. And Josh Bernstein, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham show, and Josh, first of all, give me your thoughts on the dismantling of DI and the thought that it became an equal opportunity then became affirmative action, then it became a DEI still embraced by Costco, by the way, but not by Walmart. So are you surprised or pleased with the fact that Donald Trump's getting rid of the eight billion dollar industry called DEI?
Speaker 8: Yeah, absolutely, I am. Look, I've been calling for for the longest time, and I've said to my audience that look, folks, just hang on, hang tight. Eventually it's going to come down to one thing and one thing only, and that is financial. It's going to come down to money. Do these companies want to be in business to make money and profits or do they want to be in business to give away their profits? And you know, kowtow to groups like the Human Rights Campaign, which has nothing to do with human rights. These are a bunch of leftists that reach out to businesses and woketocracies if you will, and try to change them permanently to their will and say, if you don't do this, and if you don't accept these types of policies, then we're going to boycott your business, And thankfully that doesn't work anymore. President Trump is back in office for a reason, the American people were tired of all the DEI stuff and the Dealanmull trainees out there, and the bud lights and the Adidas and you know, the targets and the weird clothing they're selling to children.
Speaker 11: The American people just had it.
Speaker 8: And I think what happened ultimately is that not only when President Trump was elected, but the d EI people really like Okay, arjig is a bit over for us, and thank.
Speaker 1: God it is, because isn't it racial and sexual discrimination to tell someone you're going to be hired because of your skin color or the kind of sex that you enjoy. And I've had many kids as a historian Forbes and one in the Wall Street Journal, that you have large numbers, hundreds of thousands of kids coming out of colleges and universities, and they're the wrong color, and they're straight, and they're generally white males. For example, they can't find work. I've had many college kids tell me they've come out of Columbia, they've come out of Xavier, they've come out out of Utah State, and they can't find work because they're the wrong color. And I watched this guy named Starbuck recently in one of the morning shows that pointed out that seventy percent out of the interns Goldman Sachs are persons of color or different lifestyles, and that you can't have that in a free and open society where a person's color is held against them. The Democratic Party spent decades, a century or two imprisoning, raping, and slaving black folks. And when black folks moved out of the South in the forties and fifties and sixties that come to the North, they couldn't take democratic rule anymore. They found themselves in democratic cities where now the object is discrimination against somebody else in favor of African Americans or Hispanics or gay folks. And as a consequence, the Democratic Party filled with discrimination. Two hundred years of slavery now about fifty years of affirmative action DEI.
Speaker 3: And we can't take it anymore.
Speaker 1: And so when Forbes and a Wall Street journal says, the kids and their parents are spending hundreds of thousands of dollars, and you come out of school ready to get to work. If you're the wrong color, you can't be hired. Isn't that wrong?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Absolutely, I mean it's basically reverse racism, you know. I mean it's unbelievable when you think about it, these affirmative action programs and how racist they were to people that were white, that were Caucasian, that you know, worked hard and went to school and did the right thing. And yet these other people that are a different color or a different minority come in and they get these jobs, and they're not qualified for these jobs half the time. And it should be a meritocracy, right, It should be based on merit. It should not be based on skin color. It should not be based on creed or sexual orientation or any of these things. And thank god we you know, we have you know, quote unquote a daddy back, if you will, because look, the United States of America needs a strong male leader. And that's not a knock against women or anything like that. It's just the reality that when we are making a lot of these decisions, we're taking emotion out of it and we're using logic and we're using the ability to kind of look at a situation and say what is best for America, not what's best for the individual and not what's best for you know, DEI or what's best for you know, feelings and all that.
Speaker 11: It's what's best for America.
Speaker 8: And I think that businesses in this country are going to start to embrace that once again, and you're going to see the DEI stuff die a lonely death, which it should.
Speaker 3: Well COSTCO said no.
Speaker 1: And I think part of it is, Josh, is that the vice presidents of human resources at these big time companies come out of the university system where they're indoctrinated and they think they're they're they're in the Lord's work, and those individuals also must be let go. It's wonderful to watch Pete Hegseth take a take a knife to all the DEI throughout the Pentagon and throughout the military and bringing back those who did not want to have their have their COVID shots, and DEIME permeates all through the the American military, which is wrong. And also, and you've written about California similar to Lehanna, that the Trumpsters telling Californians his meetings with Karen Bass were unbelievable. I loved him, and that the DEI must die. D I E must die in California because look at what you get when you have fire chiefs and others hard because of their sexual orientation and not because of their competency. White males need not apply, especially if you're straight in a Christian and so I don't know the lawsuits will be filed. They have been filed already. Because Donald Trump wants to get rid of racial discrimination or racial preferences and sexual preferences. He wants a merit based society, and you can't have individuals like Karen Bass, for example, who was elected of the fire chief explain how DEI has a exacerbated the problems with the fires in California and now the mud slides and more.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Well, look, the first thing that President Trump should have done when he was sitting at that roundtable is when Karen Bass opened up her trap and started talking. He should have said, actually, Karen, you're actually part.
Speaker 11: Of the issue here.
Speaker 8: You're part of the problem. And until you resign and Gavin Newsom resigns, California is not going to see one penny of federal aid because we cannot allow the same people that created this issue and problem and exacerbated these issues and problems to then be left in place as if you're going to somehow be a point person to assist in trying to fix the problem. So until you have resigned, are you planning on resigning right now today? Right now at this point? Like put it right on the spot, that's what he should have done, because that's boss man energy right there, and that's what he should have done. And those are some things, you know that we have to be able to look at and say that these people need to be fired, they need to be prosecuted for what they did. Look, there's no way, there's no excuse that you can have a wildfire and then not.
Speaker 11: Have water in the hoses to put out the fires.
Speaker 8: And I think that some of this should be investigated. And I would start with Linda and Stuart Resnik, the Resnik family. They are basically water barons. They are multi billionaires that own a huge organic farm that uses one hundred and fifty billions of gallons of water a year, which is twice what Los Angeles County residents actually use. And in nineteen ninety four they paid off the California authorities.
Speaker 11: For water and they bought the Kern Water.
Speaker 8: Authority and therefore they control fifty seven percent of all of California's water. This is a company that has a company called The Wonderful Company. They do pistachio nuts, they do Fiji water, they do know pomegranate juice. They have this huge organic farm, and I think that that ought to be investigated. Why are they the barriers, if you will, of the water in the state of California. How did they end up getting that water? And why is there no water in the fire hydrants that are able to put out these fires. I also don't understand why the fires on Malibu. Why couldn't you just drop a giant hose in the ocean and put a pump in there and pump the water out from the ocean and directly onto the houses. So, look, a lot of things have gone wrong, a lot of things I think have been nefarious.
Speaker 11: In nature, and they all need to be investigated.
Speaker 8: But we certainly cannot leave the same people Karen Bass and Gather Newsom and the rest of them.
Speaker 11: In charge to investigate the investigators.
Speaker 8: That doesn't make any sense. So I think President Trump ought to hire somebody, you know, maybe as an independent council to investigate what happened in California so that it never happens again. But there are similarities between Lahna and California. The fire hydrants were dry, there was not enough warning that the fires were coming. I mean, a lot of the DEI stuff that you saw in Lahna you also saw resurface in California. And those are just some of the things that you know that I talked about in my book Preserving Liberty, Bold and Brave Solutions to Save America create Permanent Freedom, which anyone can go and pick up right now. It's an easy read, one hundred and fifty pages, and you can get it on Amazon if you want. But you know, we talk about a lot of different things and preserving liberty and how to save liberty from DEI, from these leftists, from these radical extremists that believe that, you know, the government is the option to all and the solution to all of our problems.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 11: No, So that's kind of what I talk about.
Speaker 1: In fact, Josh Burnston, if you look at American cities controlled by the Democrat liberal progress as for the last forty to fifty sixty one hundred years, what large American city has benefited greatly from liberal Democrats? And complete control. Is it New York City Subway? Is it the Chicago Public schools? Here in Cincinnati, we can't remove snow and ice from city streets. It's that Los Angeles is at Portland, Oregon with their homelessness. What American city has grossly benefited our magnificent, opulent American cities have grossly benefited from liberals being in charge for decades.
Speaker 3: Can you name one or two?
Speaker 8: I can't name any at all. I mean, you can go right down the list, from Colorado being a bright red state to now the California liberals moving into Denver taking over their government and just absolutely destroying it. You could look at Chicago, you could look at the state of Illinois. The state of Illinois is a bright red state. If you remove Crook County from the equation, That's where all the crime is. That's where all the murder is. That's where all the unwed mothers are, That's where all the drug trafficking is. Everything is going on, the illegals.
Speaker 11: All in these big blue cities.
Speaker 8: I talked about that in the book. How do we take away the power structure from these big blue cities and give it back to its rightful owners we the people, because it's amazing when you look at it and you realize there's three one hundred and forty two counties or county equivalents in the United States in America, and fifty percent, five oh fifty percent of the entire population of the United States lives in only one hundred and forty four of those counties. So if you live in one of those twenty nine hundred and ninety eight less populated counties, then you are literally part of the ninety five percent of the country that has no say in who your elected officials are. So how can we sit here with a straight face and say that we are four of and by the people if only five percent of the people are making the decisions for the other ninety five percent. I join my book talk about how we can destroy that structure. You say, the left wants to get rid of the electoral college, right, so that they can run up the coasts and you'd never have another Republican in office again. But what I want to do is I want to create fifty Nebraskas or fifty mains, and I want to proportion these electoral votes not based on the state, but rather based on the counties and break them down between metropolitan, micropolitan and sparsely populated.
Speaker 4: And I talk about it in the book.
Speaker 8: There's a formula to hit fifty one percent that would change exactly how we do our elections. It would almost be simple or to a runoff like the Kanesset where you have multiple parties, because then what you would do is you'd separate and you would take that power structure away from these big blue cities like we're talking about, and you would take that power and give it back to be the people in the less represented counties of America and give them the political power and out away at the expense of the big cities. So I talked about a lot of interesting things like that in Preserving Liberty as well.
Speaker 1: Josh Bernstein, that would be fantastic. But if the citizens of Chicago go from Lori Lighthead to Johnson and they're thinking, okay, anticipating different results. God helps those that help themselves, and cities have got to rise up. And I hope Donald Trump is the instrument. And nothing is going to change unless JD. Vance or someone like him takes over the presidency after Trump. We can't have four years on, four years off and here comes the next I don't know, Gavin Newson be the president. For God's sakes, we need eight to twelve years. But Josh, we got to run once again. The book is outs everywhere we haven't touched. Will Trump destroyed the two tier justice system once and for all. Maybe next time you're on, we have to talk about that too. But Josh Burnstein, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Don't be a stranger, and let's do it again.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Josh, anytime, any topic.
Speaker 1: God bless blessed America. Let's continue with more. In the city of Cincinnati, we see it here also goes what's going on in Hyde Park as an effort by the city to bring in more, shall we say, high income Americans, to paper over the tremendous financial difficulties by building up in such a way as to have more money in the city coffers with less city services. Let's continue with more. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WULW All.
Speaker 6: Right, Brandon, I want you to guess here, in their last eleven games in the playoffs, how many times did the Chiefs have more penalties than their opponents?
Speaker 4: Too?
Speaker 2: Zero?
Speaker 6: Zero times? The Chiefs had more penalties than their opponents. The total penalties across those games, it is thirty six for the Chiefs compared to their opponents sixty six.
Speaker 7: Double, almost double. And you know of those games are in arrows two of them that are not in arrowhead right, and it's yep.
Speaker 6: So let's look at some specific penalties. Right, how many total roughing the passers were called on the Chiefs in eleven games? Four one?
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 6: One roughing the passer penalty in eleven games called against the Chiefs compared to the opponents seven. Now, that was a little bit less than I thought, but a seven to one ratio is pretty crazy. Let's look at another one. How many total defensive pass interference or holding group together we're called on the Chiefs in those eleven games six three, oh my god, compared to the opponents eleven eleven?
Speaker 3: What are we doing here? There's data on this, just allowed I don't understand.
Speaker 6: Broken down by EPA, the Chiefs have eighteen point eighty four expected points added as a result of these penalties. Oh oh, now, how eight of those eleven games were decided by one score or less. So you do the math on that. This is my one question that I have out of this is there a safe and secure exit for officials at Arrowhead Stadium.
Speaker 5: Hello, quiet, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Card to argue with facts talking after yesterday's game, it got worse, And you mean to sit there and tell me this this in pro wrestling.
Speaker 3: You mean to tell me that a night's main event. Yeah, what is this?
Speaker 4: Come on?
Speaker 1: And Tay Tay's dating now Joe Burrow, you know it wanted to report on that?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 3: Who told you that?
Speaker 1: I can't told you that, Sarah elist Sarah told you yes, because he's going to break up the magic of the Kansas City Chief.
Speaker 3: Then I'm all for it. Whatever you say, bring her here, bring him here.
Speaker 1: Can you deal with the facts that the official NFL don't want the opponents to win, They don't want the Buffalo Bills to win.
Speaker 9: The ball spot on the terrible It was terrible because the one guy on the far away if you if you look, I saw cover at her angles like the referee on the let's call the sideline closest.
Speaker 3: To her, you know, the bottom of the screen.
Speaker 9: Right there was a guy in the way like a chief receiver or a Billings wouldn't see walk he couldn't see it.
Speaker 3: The guy on the far side saw it because he saw the ball and he said first down. He didn't say first down. His foot was the line. But somehow the call went to the guy who said it wasn't a first down.
Speaker 9: And then once it goes review, it's got to be indisputable video evidence, and there wasn't indisputable video.
Speaker 3: That's the million dollar question. Why Taylor Swift, Andy Reid's brother in law was the review guy?
Speaker 1: This one I had to report. Andy Reid's brother in law was the review guy. And Taylor Swift and the booth and the booth.
Speaker 9: Why did the Bills do the tush push six times the same way like they have like a fantastic offense.
Speaker 3: A great quarterback around the side a little bit? Clearly they had figured that out.
Speaker 9: They stopped about it, Nance and all them and talked about the you know, the chiefs of the media said, hey, we know he always always goes to the left, be ready to go for it left. So after the first like two times, they stop it. Why do you keep doing that? Hand the ball off to Cook do something that was that was infuriating.
Speaker 1: Maybe Andy Reid was calling the Bills offensive plays at some point in his microphoney kind of hacked in the whole deal.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Tell me the truth, Rock is the game fixed? Is not fixed? You're a stooge. Hold on a minute. How about how about our boy here birthday.
Speaker 1: On Fridays on Friday, had the big dinner down the street Carlo and Johnny and then then gets it on X his former owner wishes him happy birthday, Jim Mersy, how about that?
Speaker 3: You gave me a nice little post. How about that?
Speaker 1: Really, I tell you what number fifty over here would want to be anywhere on that field with him because he was looking tough and rough.
Speaker 9: Mean cruel enough happy Mery is a little quirky, need a little out there, but he's great.
Speaker 3: Some drug problems, but you know, suffer from some demons, doesn't he have?
Speaker 9: Like a rock and roll collection of the best rock and roll memorabil collection Planet Earth is like you know, the guitar that Kirk Cobeane wrote smells like teen spirit on, like George Harrison stuff, John Lennon stuff, rolling stones, crazy memorabilia.
Speaker 1: Well my guitar gently reaps is the is the weeps weeps Weeps is the greatest weeps. Weeps is the best Bengal song, the best Beetles song.
Speaker 3: So fluster.
Speaker 1: Taylor Swift, you're thinking of Sarah there, it is right there, Sarah Lee's reports Taylor Swift is dating Joe Burrow and the influencer has left Manison Township.
Speaker 3: Is that possible?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 9: That is going to ruin her reputation as an influencer if that is not true, which.
Speaker 3: It is not, so I know she didn't say that. You said that. Sarah Lee said that.
Speaker 1: Seg will he the stood reports of pro service of your local tame Star Heating and air conditioning dealers, thamestar quality. You could feel the Cincinnati cal Sheldon Braun at Braun Heating get five one, three, three eight five seventy seven sixty.
Speaker 3: You know why George.
Speaker 1: He was angry and unhappy with the fact that his guitar wanted to cry out and Paul and John would not let him have more than one song on the Beatles album. He said, guitar gently weeps. That was his response to the way he was treated by the other Beatles.
Speaker 9: Go on YouTube right now. In YouTube, while my guitar gently weeps prints and his other.
Speaker 3: Falls in the crowd.
Speaker 1: I've seen absolutely just slays it on the guitar. It's wonderful. In fact, Danny, you know, the son of George, watched it. It just was in awe of Prince in his prime playing the guitar, like Paul playing drums of the piano. He was the best musician. Ringo Star was the second best drummer on the Beatles. Paul McCartney was better.
Speaker 3: No, that's not true. That's true.
Speaker 9: I am in the small but very significant drumming world, and Ringo Star is looked upon as one of the most the best and most influential drummers there is. That's not what jos. But he was so melodic, so j Joe Dino said it was Does Joe Dieters know about drumming?
Speaker 3: Oh, you're doubting justice, Joe.
Speaker 9: I told Joe on many many things. Here we go with my life and my children, but he does not know anything about drumming.
Speaker 11: That total crap.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Joe calls.
Speaker 1: You know what, Joe's gonna stop by with another indict by at some point in diet your ass.
Speaker 3: Rocky Edward Boyman v. The State of Ohio. Taylor Swift is going to take up the Bengal banner.
Speaker 4: You know you're a jackass for the next season.
Speaker 1: In a way we go, Holy moly, Joe Scott got just just read about George harro aroun here read about him. Paul was the best drummer, The best guitar is the best lyrics.
Speaker 3: Rob Pete best. He was the other Beatles drummer who.
Speaker 1: He's still getting to check. By the way, he gets about eighty thousand bucks a year he playing on like three.
Speaker 9: Songs such, I mean, how many days of his life minutes of a day? Still does he go?
Speaker 1: God? Can I just Ringo sat on one session and John and Paul sib Why that guy's better than we gotta get Ringo? But then you got Wally pipped. Yeah, it happens. That's why I don't give up this. You never know, you never know, you never know. While my guitar gently weep segment because George was crying out, give me a shot, guys, show my talent and his guitar was crying right there and he wouldn't And they wrote a song about it.
Speaker 3: Now that's the best Beatles song. Do you agree with? Jim Mersey has a guitar? What we just said that. I thought, I say, Kurt Cobain, Well here's that one too. He has all kinds of them. Did you know that, seg Yeah, you ignored.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Bengals up they brought to you by good spirits, winding the back on Party Town with thirteen convenient locations in northern Kentucky and Golden spoke to the media today about many things and.
Speaker 3: What did Trump said? This is going to be rocky. The Golden Era are going to.
Speaker 5: Go right now.
Speaker 3: He's done more than unbelievable.
Speaker 9: I mean that the whole story about him with with the Columbian president and no, we ain't taken you. Go shove it up here, you know what. Okay, boom tariff and we'll send a plan.
Speaker 3: We'll get my plan save you now.
Speaker 9: Selena Gomez is on crime Instagram on Instagram about it.
Speaker 3: I can't take it anymore all much.
Speaker 9: Just dig it in because you just you gotta deal with it for about another twelve years.
Speaker 3: We need eight to twelve years to get to get the country.
Speaker 9: So it's just just gonna be a short twelve years for all those folks crying about this stuff.
Speaker 3: So just hanging go by quickly.
Speaker 1: She's an absolute breaking down of sobbing about all of her fans leaving the country.
Speaker 3: Not going to date her anymore. Now I dated Taylor Swift. That's a different story. Anything else you want to mention? You mentioned more than anybody today.
Speaker 1: Sarah Aleae set me up for the think that this happens, that fortunes of the Bengals change significantly. She's buying the stadium. The Bills and the Bengals have been to seven Super Bowls? What's the record?
Speaker 8: Zero?
Speaker 1: If you would date Taylor Swift? It's hard to knock the shamp off the top of the mountain. He just I knew, I knew it was going to did you know what was going to happen?
Speaker 2: Something?
Speaker 9: But what's the excitement level for the Super Bowl? Though this is a replay a rematch of two years ago? Are people fired up about this? I saw online right now tickets are going for like nosebleed. Tickets are for a six thousand dollars what, which is actually down from from from last.
Speaker 3: Year they were about about twelve hundred dollars more. I don't think people want to watch the Chiefs get beat, don't we?
Speaker 1: That's why I'm thinking that Barkley runs for like three hundred yards. Every time I picked a team they lose. Jalen Hurst is a good story too, that that guy is just perseverance. I mean, there's nothing I love more than those kind of stories.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's good. Great player got.
Speaker 9: Replaced by two a tongue of by low members or five back. He was going on hurts and goes over the home was still great, you know, stated.
Speaker 1: Believing and he can well if they win, but can you beat Tata Fox Sports and beat the whole aura in New Orleans?
Speaker 3: With Tata?
Speaker 1: They're crying and can you see Travis Kelcey on one knee after the game? Miss the confetti's coming down? Will you marry Merry?
Speaker 3: Will you marry me? And then Joe Burrow snatched it was like.
Speaker 9: Last year there was like supposed to that contract that was uncovered that was with their two marketing firms, that it was a whole whole thing was a set up and it was a fake.
Speaker 3: It was a sham.
Speaker 1: I got a text here from Joe justice joke, here we go number one. He says, now Rocket it kissed my ass.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't know what. But he also said John Lennon said that Ringo is not the best drummer.
Speaker 1: But he begins by saying, tell my fellow senex grad to kiss my ass.
Speaker 3: But you care to comment on that segment, please continue? Got nothing else think that after that? Thank that?
Speaker 1: Sorry, throw it under the bus. You get it for justice, Joe, he'll have a piece of paper for you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: And here it is.
Speaker 3: He said it to the number what was the eaters right up there? So he sends it. He's listening, saying is in the drumming communities? Okay? John Lennon knows, knows is very and you is that what you're saying? Are you saying?
Speaker 8: Are you down?
Speaker 3: Maybe he's better help.
Speaker 9: All I'm saying is he is very highly regarded amongst around. Dave hit that again first.
Speaker 3: Subtlety, you need psychiatric help. That's you need psychiatric help.
Speaker 2: Rock.
Speaker 3: He's just saying, just saying, in other words, he just say not a serious person, is not. I love him dearly, but he's nuts.
Speaker 2: I would never say that. Thank you. Joe.
Speaker 3: There you go. What's he doing right now? It's Joe doing? Can you get him back here at Haimond County for a little bit, just so well, we've don't have problems yet, but I sense.
Speaker 9: Problem to him now, behind the force of the Trumpster. What could be done in our city?
Speaker 3: Clean things?
Speaker 1: New US attorney? I heard it might be Orlando Sanza gonna kick ass like mister Ass. You know who mister Ass was, don't you? Mister Yeah, serious guy, he's a serious person.
Speaker 3: But we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: It's up to the Trumpster to appoint a new US attorney that's got power over everything in Southern Maybe it's you. I've turned it down, unbelievable. I don't want to pay cut just saying boom pall be true. So what's on the big show today?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 9: We have Mike Petrelli right out of gate talking about the Bengals news. Jerry Montgomery hired as a DION coach, Mike Hodges hired as an LB coach, Ol Golden officially on board. He spoke today about talking with every member of the fighting Irish Defense.
Speaker 3: Every personally talk to him. They're good.
Speaker 1: One they're making a lot of money. The other thing is this Zach Taylor's last year. No if he fails miserably again with his second coaching staff, what do you say?
Speaker 3: Then was Zach Shillliby a major d at? Jeff Ruby State?
Speaker 9: Angles need to acquire and develop better players?
Speaker 3: How about Jim Knowles leaving? Where's he going? Penn State? Three point one million this season? Three years ten? Kelly may be headed out. Jo Kelly's going Ohio State. So Hio See wins it all?
Speaker 9: And then they didn't really use to lose Jeremiah Smith too.
Speaker 1: They lose thirteen of the twenty two starters, thirteen of the twenty two including.
Speaker 3: It looks like the OC and the DC. Now what do you say? Notre Dame defensive quer is making over three million dollars years Thompson College football three point one three years to take up to ten million.
Speaker 9: What does he know that we all don't know? Is he he must know that they don't have much in the cupboard at a highest la?
Speaker 3: Is that what he's saying?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Moving right? Ryan Days? And you know I'm losing my players and my car won the rings, the money and the women. You just hold up his hand and say, take a look. It's well, once you win one, it's all good. It's hard. So how does Tom Brady win seven?
Speaker 11: Huh?
Speaker 1: They're talking about Patrick Mahomes being like Michael Jordan. If he wins, he'll win. This will be four for him. He's a little over halfway home. Think about that. But Tom Brady never dated Taylor Swift because he had just sell the woman with that walking Tommy to take Tayte away. That's just the Super Bowl stoke. But when that be something, No.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about tb taking tayte away? How about this bother single or do that?
Speaker 9: Does she walk up and go tom Joe Burrow, do you ever have body's to say, you know, my wife will never leave me, and blah blah blah. Let me tell you if Giselle, okay, we'll leave Tom Brady, who's the most famous quarterback of all time, the best player Hollywood good looks with with hundreds of millions of dollars. If she'll cheat on him, she your wife will cheat on you.
Speaker 1: I can't believe that, Rock, I can't Just telling you, what about about Joe Burrow's influencer? What about her status these days? Get her back to the house. Yeah, let her go home, honey? All right, Rock, thank you very much, Thank you man. A lot of rumors out there, little facts. I deal with facts and not rumors. By the way, you show your guy with the facts on the fentanyl deal. He put the cheese on the cracker.
Speaker 3: That was really good.
Speaker 1: Marbat with kids, I'd be scared to death today. Chinese are killing us with fentanyl and TikTok our minds and our bodies. And at this point, what chance do we have without the Trump stern and Trump I trust full speed ahead.
Speaker 3: Well a dughter of a beautiful bunday here in the tri State we leave, I can't.
Speaker 10: So I think we got to have tough conditions.
Speaker 3: This is Hillary.
Speaker 10: Tell people to come out of the shadows. If they've committed a crime, deport them, no questions asked, They're gone. If they wait, if they've been working in our law abiding, we should say, here are the conditions for you staying. You have to pay a stiff fine because you came here illegally. You have to pay back taxes, and you have to try to learn English, and you have to wait in line.
Speaker 9: What keep Hillary, that was in two thousand and eight. Yeah, look at the pendulum swing. So that was two thousand and eight. Then it swung all the way way on into some place we never even could imagine.
Speaker 3: Now It's swung all the way back that way in a few short years.
Speaker 1: Keep Hope Alive Taylor Swift and Joe Burrow and Joe Dieters on News Radio seven ww