Speaker 1: This is the other side of midnight.
Speaker 2: They running a strange program, y'all with Walter Sterling.
Speaker 3: See the uh the.
Speaker 2: Other side of midnight. It's the right side of midnight.
Speaker 4: Walter Sterley is on the air, Up, Bend, down the Dot on powerful, powerful stations with fifty Kilowa smiles midnight missfit song.
Speaker 2: No that Walter is always right.
Speaker 4: It's the the the the other side of midnight.
Speaker 5: The biggest all night showing American radios in space space is I'll tell you professional radio.
Speaker 6: Lesbians in space space space.
Speaker 3: I think it's funny though I look like this a dressed like this, but men still hit on me when I go out to bars. I'm not bothered by when.
Speaker 2: It comes to dating.
Speaker 3: In relationships, I am on lesbian, but when it comes to compliments and free drinks, I can be bisexual.
Speaker 7: You know, wife, During the last year, I have attempted to make love to you three hundred and sixty five times. I succeeded thirty six times. This averages once every ten days, and the following is a list of reasons why I did not succeed. It's too hot fifteen times, it's too cold three times, I'm too tired, nineteen times, it's too late, sixteen times, it's too early nine times, pretending to sleep thirty five times, I'm not in the mood twenty one times, my hair twenty eight times.
Speaker 2: Is that all you think about?
Speaker 7: Eighty three times?
Speaker 5: And there's this great stand up comic who I adore, Christina Mollinary. I have tried to reach Christina Mollinary in every powerful way that a major market talk show host could reach a stand up comic, to stage her, encourage her, promote her manager agent. I have failed to reach her. I can reach senators, congressman, not presidents, but I'm not being able to reach Christina Mollinary.
Speaker 8: Are you guys dating? If you caught her watching Lesbian Portant, would that bother you? You'd be like, oh right, this is hot, and I mean it is hot. I even watch Lesbian Poran, but I just like seeing women get along.
Speaker 5: Now here's good news for you, Sterling Point. Sterling Point is the Amazon primetime series eight episodes that is the hottest thing on television streaming right now. It's no Love Island, It's much better Sterling Point. This is what it's about. I'll try to sum it up in forty five seconds as to what it's about, because you haven't seen. It's just boring to hear what something's about. It's amazing that it has captured America this well.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 5: Here are a group of very attractive teenagers living in Manhattan in a triple mint townhouse. And then there's a very attractive group of teenagers living in cottage Country, Canada, on a pristine glacial lake. Cottage Country, Canada what they call cottages you and I would call incredible mansions, ten bedrooms, ten bathrooms, insane beautiful on a lake. Turns out that a man who owns one of those cottages on the lake in Canada dies and he has a grandchild who lives nearby in that lake community. But he also has two grandchildren that live in Manhattan, and now he is in his death. They are all communicated with and told that they've inherited this twenty one acre estate in Canada, but they don't know each other, the kids, they don't know each other existed. The rest of it unfolds as to do they find out who existed? Do they find out who their mother is, their father is, what's the real story? That's the tension? Here are incredibly rich kids on a lake and another group of incredibly rich kids in Manhattan finding out whether or not they exist. Who owns what? Oh my god, that's the tension, rich people with rich people problems. However, all of these people look like supermodels. They all look like supermodels, and they're all between the ages of seventeen and twenty two. And they fall in love. I know you wouldn't believe it, but they fall in love. That's the story that is sterling point. Good news if you watch the eight episodes, as I did twice, maybe three times with my twenty one year old daughter, we found out today that they're going to have a second season. No surprise there. It was like twenty million downloads, like twenty million streams. Was insane. And the way you know it's a great story is it has no known stars. I had never seen any of these people before except one of the adults. It must be a great story to keep our attention.
Speaker 2: So I found really crazy about like adulting child.
Speaker 10: When I say that because I'm twenty four years old, but to return twenty five in like two weeks, and I still feel like I have like the mind of like a nineteen year old. I blame some of that on the COVID college years, right, because it's like we all had like two and a half years of like our formative development just kind of go on like odd.
Speaker 2: Pause and whatnot.
Speaker 10: I don't know, I'm just kind of yapping about nonsense here because want to just kind of talk and hear what people have to say. But something about adulting that has never, like it's never been something I've gotten used to, is that, like the conveyor belt never stops.
Speaker 2: It just as soon.
Speaker 10: As you graduate college and you start that first job, and I would say, the first time you either pay rents or pay like a student loan or whatever your big bill is, it just like starts.
Speaker 2: It just doesn't stop. And there are those months.
Speaker 10: Where you get into a groove and things feel comfortable because you're like you're being able to, like, you know, keep track of your finances and all that, and your social.
Speaker 2: Life is good and your professional life is good, and.
Speaker 10: All it takes is like one like off day that turns into an off week, that turns into an off month, and you just feel like behind does that make any sense? Like I don't want to use like proper nouns here, and specifically say like what uh I'm referencing in my life right now, but like I haven't felt normal, I haven't felt caught up to that conveyor belt in like two months, and then it gives me nothing but like a weird sense of dread of like is it gonna take two months to catch back up to equilibrium? Or am I always gonna be behind by two months? Is that gonna turn into three months?
Speaker 2: Four months?
Speaker 10: Am I ever gonna get to a point where like I'm a year behind this fake conveyor belt?
Speaker 2: That is life? And it's like.
Speaker 10: Blah, I don't know, but profound quote that I love that I always go back to is in the end, it will be okay. And if it's not okay, it's not the end. And I love that stuff because it's just like, yeah, I mean, life gets hard sometimes, but.
Speaker 2: Doesn't mean that what's the word. Things aren't gonna smooth out.
Speaker 5: They don't smooth out once you get on the conveyor belt. It never ends. It never ends. And that's the first time I ever heard that explained a conveyor belt. That's exactly what happens once you start to get an electric bill, a phone bill, your first paycheck. When did you first When was the first time for you personally that you felt you had money. I'm not talking boat money. I'm just like a little freedom money. There were two things that happened to me where I said, oh, oh, I'm getting ahead. I'm getting ahead. Let's see what you think. One of them, I bought a roll of stamp pips. I didn't buy a stamp for this letter. I bought a whole roll. To me, this was an enormous event. This meant that I was well on my way. I bought a roll of stamps. And I lived in a bachelor apartment at the time, top floor walk up. I was very lucky. It was a really cute It was a good apartment, and there was a bathroom, and the bathroom had a sink and a bathtub, and for me, wealth was I bought two bars of soap, one for the bathtub, one for the sink. To me, that was a huge step because I had been using one bar of soap for both for quite some time. But now I had made it. Now I had a roll of stamps and I had two bars of soap.
Speaker 1: You are listening to the biggest all night show in American Radio.
Speaker 5: The other side of mid nine, Christina ballin.
Speaker 11: R or anyone growl religious and here.
Speaker 2: Mormon?
Speaker 12: Is that the one with a lot of wives? Oh my gosh, so is this one your favorite? You have seven wives and you take out the loud ones.
Speaker 2: Well, she's Mexican, so it makes sense.
Speaker 11: I love Mexicans, Italians Mexicans. I feel like we're very culturally similar.
Speaker 12: Yeah, tomato salsa.
Speaker 2: You do more than that.
Speaker 11: Oh, yes, yes, of course. I was just it's not your fault. It's not your first slavery.
Speaker 12: No, I love Mexicans.
Speaker 2: Hope you don't think I.
Speaker 11: Was trying to No.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't think you cooked. I didn't think.
Speaker 11: Why would you cook your seven other wives?
Speaker 12: You're probably the anal one.
Speaker 11: Right, I'm assuming Spanish is your first language.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 11: Italian's my first language too, thank you. I think Spanish is harder than Italian to learn.
Speaker 2: Man, it's anal night.
Speaker 3: Tonight is.
Speaker 5: Silas Staten Island. Welcome to the Other Side Out of Midnight with Walter Sterling at eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two high silence.
Speaker 9: Yeah. I talk about criminal enterprises the as far as the schools go. And Andy Winegarden. I believe she gave two hundred.
Speaker 5: She's a lesbian.
Speaker 9: Lesbian, don't the teachers themselves have the power to say, don't you give one penny of our money to any politician they allow to just do that.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I don't know what the bylaws are of the teachers' union, but it does seem to me to be bizarre that they randomly hand out money to people who don't need it.
Speaker 9: Because I say, you know, I have one of those air conditions you were talking about. How cool are they tell me about air condition every room right now?
Speaker 5: Tell me, no, stop, tell me about that air conditioner because I saw it on TikTok and TIMU fascinated by it.
Speaker 9: Oh I have it. Yeah, it's it's one of those Gee, why didn't I think.
Speaker 5: Of a thing exactly like, oh my god.
Speaker 9: It's It comes with a bracket that you put right on the windowsill and it can It even has two arms that will lay against the building if you need it. You just sit it on there, close the window down. It's fully adjustable and you can just and it comes with like this foam stuff to you know, keep the air from getting in and bam, you're in and does it work as simple as absolutely cool? Room down in no time?
Speaker 5: And which size one did you get?
Speaker 9: I got this actually from a friend because I do moving and stuff and they.
Speaker 12: Have it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't care. What's the b to you?
Speaker 9: I think this one is like going five thousand.
Speaker 5: It works, it does your room and its fine, I know. And it's lightweight, right.
Speaker 9: You know? The thinking about what you said, Yeah, yeah, you're thrown away two hundred million on Hillary and she lost. You could have you could have air conditioned in any school. And when you said about Walmart would be able to donate it. One of the things I'm trying to talk to Fasella with is get are we able to like? Why couldn't Elon must say, look, I want four thousand cops on the street, and I want another man in the fire fire department. Why couldn't he fund it? Or if he gives that money to the city, does it go into a slush run? Okay, he designated just for that, putting cops in the street and putting Why couldn't they.
Speaker 5: I don't know why they couldn't do it. Of course they could do it. Thank you very much for the call. I appreciate your French. Our friend Silas on Staten Island. Walter Sterling. The other side of Midnight Red Apple Audio Networks, the.
Speaker 1: Other side of Midnight with meter Sterling. It's the other side of midnight with meter Sterling.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you a great conspiracy, this nonsense of people paying attention to Prince Harry and to Megan Markle. Let me tell you about this. I don't know why this has not been repeated and reported and gone over, because there it is. Sometimes it's right in front of you all of a sudden, magically, right before school has to start. They're going back to England. They I don't know, maybe their private school was not cure enough in Mendocino. But they're getting out of California. And the celebrities there, the celebrities there, I had to turn up my earphone. Sorry. The celebrities there are saying fine. Gwyneth Paltrow, she's like thrilled that they're gone. No need to have them around. We never saw them in town. They were never part of the community. Nobody in Mendocino is going to be sad that they're gone. And you and I'm tired of hearing about her but that's all very nice. That's not the story, and I don't I can't believe any so called reporter has not followed up this story. Hi, Megan was married before Who is she married to? She was married to a successful Hollywood producer, director of like eight episode shows, streaming shows like that Tear. Not a big ABC guy, but an always working producer, writer, director, good husband for her, made perfect sense. They looked right together. The ages were similar, similar backgrounds, but she had to go up to Canada a lot to make suits that TV series, and she was good in that, and she'd go up to Canada. They spent too much time apart. They grew apart. Blah blah blah. That isn't what happened. I don't think that happened for one second. The two of them worked on projects together, wrote series together, wrote episodic television together, made up stuff. They made up stuff. And she has said that the very last thing that she and her first husband worked on was a project where a layman, a normal citizen, happy, normal citizen, marries a prince. Now I'm not kidding, this is what they were working on. They marry a prince, She marries a prince. And the eight episodes or ten episodes was going to be about this normal civilian marrying a prince, the shift in their life, how they adjust, how they don't adjust, how the court doesn't like them, how the princes don't like them, how all the tensions of bringing a civilian into a royal family. That's what she was working on with her first husband. Now I watched General Hospital, You watched General Hospital, Days of Our Lives, Another World, Well, that's a soap proper story, because then she divorces, divorces her first husband, and I would check those papers, just like I would check Obama's birth certificate. I would check those papers, and I would see if she's really divorced. And then I'd keep track of the fact that the very last thing her and her real husband were working on was the story about a normal civilian marrying into a royal family. There it is. I believe that's what she's always been doing. I believe she's been gathering everything she needs to make a spectacular television show, a spectacular series. That's what she's collecting. I think we can agree at this point with Prince Harry. Maybe not the brightest one of the Royal fold maybe not the sharpest one in the royal family. My mother would say, My Jersey mother would say. When looking at that relationship Megan and Harry, my mother would say, well, she must be doing something for him, She must be doing something for him. And yes, she must be doing something for him.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 5: The interesting thing about British law and royalty, those kids of hers, they belong to the king. No, really, they belong to the king. Those are the kings literally figuratively. He can decide when those kids live where Ultimately they belong to the royal family. They are already working royalty. Don't you love that phrase? Is there a minimum wage on working royalty?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you get your own mansion. But that's it. I believe that she has always had this secret plot to take this story, the story of her new life, and turn it into a television series, which surprisingly magically, she's going to be producing with her first husband, her real husband. That's what I think this is about. And it fits the logic of General Hospital, of Another World, Days of Our Lives, it fits all of that. This is what they do with soap operas. And I think Harry, who watched no real TV, he wouldn't know he would have no idea. I still can't believe that he had these magnificent, these gorgeous, incredible women before her and he didn't marry them. He had all the right girls before her. Walter Sterling Friday, The Other Side of Midnight from the Red Apple Audio Networks. We're on WGN in Chicago.
Speaker 2: Mart Docking Walterston The Other side.
Speaker 5: Of Midnights Walter Sterling The Other Side of Midnight with Meghan from News Nation. She puts together the most interesting, useful reports News Nation has. She should be on the air more and they should pay her more. Meghan, what are you working on this week?
Speaker 13: I mean say it, louder Walter.
Speaker 5: They should put her on more. They should put her on more. I'll put reverb on it later. They should put her on more, and they should pay her more.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's what we're talking about. It's so good to be back with you. You know, we are working on a bunch of things. I just walked in the door from the studio. I did two interviews today. I did part two of our Scientology series. But it's a really interesting one that I'm going to bump up to the next episode to air. Was this crazy story about Jeffrey Epstein, Hugh Hessner, playmates, and the FBI. It's like that's the intersection, like that, that's the trifector right there. But apparently Playboy playing has come forward saying she told Hugh Hefner that Jeffrey Epstein had sectually assaulted her and then trafficked her back in two thousand and four, and then Hugh Hefner called the FBI and she was like, I heard him on the phone with the FBI. He reported it, He did the right thing. They never followed up with me, They never said anything. The case was never opened, nothing ever happened. It went nowhere. So I talked today to a former FBI agent, former CIA agent, and I asked her to her face Number one, what happened? Why would they not take that seriously someone as high profile as Hugh Hefner, saying that, Secondly, why would they take it seriously about Epstein? Because you know at that time they were already building a case against him. You know, they had a file on him. So if somebody at that high profile would complain and make that call, you would think they would fall up on it. So the big thing I asked her straight to her face was is the FBI corrupt? And she said, well, she said yes, but why she said yes? It is the interesting part. You know, we got into the different layers of one person could be and you know, she asked, She's like, well, what do you mean by that? And I'm like, you know what I mean is Jeffrey Epstein. Was Jeffrey Epstein paying someone within the FBI who was on his payroll? Did he have blackmail on somebody? What are the chances that this did get brought back straight to him? And then he somehow made it go away? And we talked about you know, yes that's possible, and here's here's why. You know, not only was that his mL blackmail being his his m but there's also you know, bad eggs in every organization, and that then things can go other ways. Into was like there's also a level to it of like maybe they didn't report or fall up on it because they felt like Epstein, the FBI being they thought Epstein was more value to them alive or not just alive but not in jail and not convicted because he had information possibly with you know, international relations aspect of it, like hey, this country that you know, we're not too friendly with he might find out before us who our next president will be, et cetera, et cetera. So, you know, we talked a lot about the victim, the accusations, the high profile of it, and then our workings of the FBI and the CIA and where they really dropped the ball.
Speaker 5: Well, the long rumor is that the FBI and the CIA do not coordinate on anything, and that may have been the opportunity. That may have been the opportunity that was lost. The thing that always strikes me about Epstein is this was the busiest man who ever lived. There were there are three million, three million emails, there's all of this coordination. Half a billion dollars was just handed to him by the guy who started the the limited I'm like, what the hell? And an extraordinarily busy guy without portfolio. Nobody on Wall Street says he did any transactions with any firm that anybody knows of. So all of this, all of this money came from G. We're not sure it went to scoreless activities and G We're not sure about that. And anybody who got near him in the public eye has been fired and banished instantly. The minute they were connected therefore there must be a root assumption that he was doing really bad stuff.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and he seems like the fall guy in a lot of sense. I mean, like you said, he was the busiest man ever. Well, there had to have been a lot of other people doing the dirty work and just pushing him from ward as the face guy, and all that stuff might just still be going on. Seems likely.
Speaker 5: Ironically, there's always been a general belief that at root, Hugh Hefner was an honest businessman. You've never heard him about fraud, corruption, You haven't. You may not have liked his business, but he was running a legal business. And the fact that he picked up the phone and called the FBI, well that tells you a lot about Hefner.
Speaker 11: YEP.
Speaker 13: I totally agree, and we talked a lot about that in the episode today because you had started with I'm kind of what os here about the story of Hugh Heffner, Because before his death, I say, straight out he was the man, right, he did have that legitimate business. People wanted to be him. He had the mansion, he had the girlfriends, he had all this stuff and it was it was legitimate and he was the man. So we all would he died. We're like, oh my god, an icon has passed away. But since his past thing, all these allegations have come out from former girlfriend's ex ex wives about him not painting him in the best life, you know, saying that the mansion was really an abusive and controlled, the psychological damaging place to be and you know, the quailus and the filming and all this stuff has kind of come out that's kind of paind in him in a bad light. So you know, we talked about that today about how do you reconcile these two different images of this man that that we're seeing, And you know, in reality, I mean, maybe it was just both. You know, maybe he knew like, hey, I'm going to protect one of my playmates because she moved into the mansion. I've seen accuser in this scenario, she did move into the Playboy mansion of course security purposes for she felt scared obviously, and Hugh had her moved her in to make sure that she was safe. So you know, I think it was probably just both. But yeah, we talked about that a lot because there's a lot of weird parallels there.
Speaker 5: Did you learn anything about Part two of Scientology that has caused you to be concerned.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you know, I'm always concerned. You know I've I've sent to you before, and I did say in the episode today, I can't even believe I'm doing this series because I said that I never wanted to really get that with Scientology. But the guest who I talked to, I mean, he exposes them every single day. He's got a great sum stack, and he's written books and he's covering all the trials and stuff. But you know, we really talked about the inner workings of how Scientology beat the irs and how they caught tax exemption status after it was revoked from them in the first place. And it really is like government espionage style tactics here that they used to, you know, breach hundreds of US government offices, confiscate thousands of confidential documents to really get their attack exemption status back. So we really talked about the kind of the inner workings of the Scientology playbook of retaliation, and you know, we've really given to the celebrity aspect of it about you know, why these celebrities are useful to them and the Danny Masterson's case that seventies show actor who is behind bars for a sexual being convicted of sexual assaults of multiple women and why they were having you know, Lisa Marie Presley talked to the victims about not coming forward, just kind of the weird sense or stuff that goes on behind the scenes that nobody in the media really talks about because well, one there you're intimidated by the retaliation effects of efforts by Scientology or too. You just don't really think it's a story because it's past. But that's not true because Scientology is fighting today right now to get that sex of enter Danny Masterson out of jail, and they're also in court right now with Leah Ramini bashing her and shaming her. So there's a lot going on there that people might not think is timely or something to be talked about right now in the news. But there's a lot going on.
Speaker 5: When is this getting on the air.
Speaker 13: Next week? We'll do so Wednesday, whatever that date is, maybe the twenty sixth, you know, you know, all the calendar goes. Next Wednesday we will do the Playboy Ebscene Accusations episode with Hugh Hefner, and in the following week we will start the series on the Scientology.
Speaker 5: Fantastic good luck with those kids. I appreciate you being on the other side of midnight.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you ns Walter starting out of side.
Speaker 2: Of mid now.
Speaker 5: Now this weekend. When you're bored, go to my website learn more about this show. You and I are companions in being misfits. Walter sterlingshow dot com. Walter sterlingshow dot com. You'll see interesting pictures of my cats, interesting pick of my family. The fact is you and I belong to the same club. We're misfits. That means that the normal people, the people who are going to come to work in about ninety minutes, they don't understand us at all. First, they don't understand why we work at this time. I work at this time because I want to. Were there opportunities for you to work in daylight? Yes, there were many opportunities for me to work in daylight. The fact is I'd rather work now because I fit in here. Everybody who chooses to work overnight, we're kind of all the same, which is we don't want to talk to each other. And then we step back and go, well, actually I don't really want to talk to anybody, and then I look around, I go there's no one here for me to talk to. This is the best thing. There's no one outside to talk to, no one inside to talk to. There was something really interesting that I learned about New York City, about Manhattan that I'd never realized until recently. I never looked. When I get off the air, I wait for a bus. I go across Third Avenue and I wait for a bus. And here's what's interesting. It's not three in the morning. It's five thirty, quarter to six. It might as well be three in the morning. There is nobody, I mean nobody in Manhattan at five thirty in the morning. I figured there'd be some No, there's a bus driver, there's a guy setting up a coffee shop, but they're no stores open. I want to get a newspaper. I want to buy a newspaper. No, there's no place to buy a newspaper. And there's no newsstand. They don't open until like six thirty. And then the stores with the coffee and all that, they don't open till seven. Dunkin Donuts, God bless you, Dunkin Donuts is like opened at four thirty. I can get Duncan Donuts at four point thirty, but I was surprised it it's not a slow roll of people coming into the city. It's nobody. And then bum six point fifteen, six point thirty, and they're there. The other thing that's kind of cool and amazing. Even in New York City, I get a bus. I like the bus, and I get on a bus, and because I usually get on a bus at the same time, I know the bus driver. It's not a small town. I know the bus driver. Bus driver knows me. Those are the special things. The person selling the coffee, the coffee cart guy, he's there. It's a community of people who work at this special time. I didn't say late, I didn't say overnight. This is a special time. It's an intimate time. There's an intimacy. No matter where you live, no matter where you work, at this time of day, we're different. And what I've learned is that the later in the day, the more honest adults become. I can have honest conversations with a guy at five in the morning that I will not have at seven in the morning. And that's why I like being on the radio at this time, because when you and I talk on the phone, I know you're telling your truth. And I do the best to tell mine. I have an email. It's Walter dot Sterling at wabcradio dot com. And we've learned a lot this week, none of it we can repeat. I'd discourage you from sharing it to other people. I'd hate for a lot of these things to wind up in FCC complaints, because we have enough trouble. The greatest gift that you and I can receive is a request for help.
Speaker 1: The other Sign of Midnight with Walter Sterling.
Speaker 5: Ross Caultheart from News Nation live in Sydney, Australia. Ross is surrounded by beautiful women. He's in Sydney, Australia, our expert. I'm Conspiracies and Mysteries. Welcome, mister Coultart.
Speaker 6: I am flattered by your impressions of where I am, Walter. I wish I was surrounded by beautiful women. But yes, you're right, Bondi Beach does have a high I thought i'd talk to you this evening, Walter about a phenomenon that has been perpetual across the United States, but particularly in the Midwest, which has reared its ugly head yet again. And it's one of the most enduring natural mysteries and source of great conspiracy theories. The phenomenon of cattle mutilations. So as you would know, right across parts of America, for many, many years, ranchers have been reporting the weird phenomenon of cattle completely exanguinated, no blood, but often no visible injuries. Their body are just completely drained of blood. And this isn't some idle speculation. This has been reported and recorded by FBI investigations and by local ranches themselves, and also by civilian investigators. And what characterizes these so called mutilations often is the phenomenon where in some cases the tissue, all of the tissue, not just bits of the tissue. You'll find animals that are not only completely exanguinated, but their heads have been completely stripped of flesh. You literally have a normal looking cow up to the base of the neck, and then from much of the neck upwards, every single piece of tissue, the eyeballs, the flesh, even the difficult bits of flesh in between the tendons, they've all literally just been removed and all you see is a listening, moist skull. But there are very recent reports from Montana, the Teuteau County and Big Sandy, Montana. In early August, a cow was found dead with its face area skinned and the tongue removed. And this is very, very common. But the most interesting one is in the San Luis Valley in Colorado, which is an absolute hotbed of cattle mutilations. If you go back over forty fifty years, San Luis Valley is where it's always been happening. There are ten thousand cases going back decades involving a cluster of cattle mutilations across the Midwest and in middle August. Just about a week ago, ranchers reported a cattle mutilation on a property where photos and video evidence presented in a forum. And again it's the same phenomenon, classic pattern of clean cuts, organ and tissue removal, little or no blood. I mean, if you cut open an animal like a cow, massive animal, it's going to bleed, It's going to drip blood onto the area, the grass around, and you'd expect if you went to that site and found the dead animal, you would expect to find a big pool of blood. I can tell you in most of these cases there is absolutely no blood. And I've interviewed a vet here in Australia, a veterinarian who told me that he went to an area in northern New South Wales about ten hours drive from where I am, and the vet found a cow that was lying on its side dead. It had no visible entry wounds, there was nothing on its body to indicate that it had been interfered with in any way whatsoever. So he did an autopsy. And as you would know, Walter cows have three stomachs. They have a particular stomach inside them called the omassum, which some people call the bible because it looks like a book. Its folds of tissue and it looks a little bit like a soggy piece of book. And when he did the post mortem, he cut the animal open, lifted aside the first stomach that was there, lifted aside the second stomach that was there, and he described to me all he found where the imassim should be was a stub that had clearly been cut by some kind of electro cauterizing device. He said it was almost like a laser, and he couldn't explain it. And he said the most important and disturbing thing for him was he couldn't provide any explanation for how something could cauterize a wound in the way that was described and not leave any evidence of burning. You know, one of the interesting analyzes that's been done by Linda Moulton Howe, who's a celebrated researcher, these cuts show evidence of high heat. The hemoglobin is cooked. You see cooked globin and coullogen at the excision site, but there's no carbon residue that would typically be left by a laser or a quarterizing heat wand on carbon based tissue like animal tissue. And the only explanation that some can give is that, however these cuts were made, they were made extremely rapidly, with no inflammatory cell response that would normally begin within minutes of trauma. And a lot of the times, the FBI particularly has been very central in trying to downplay these mutilations, and they've asserted, along with some experts, that these are just normal animal scavenging events, and experienced ranchers and indeed many sheriffs I've spoken to, have said that's complete nonsense, that known predators like coyotes, wolves, birds, they don't produce these kind of uniform, non torn edges on thick animal hide or soft tissue and the bloodlessness is the real issue. And these cases of bloodlessness go right back to a bull that was found in nineteen seventy eight with near Dulce in New Mexico, and fortunately it was investigated by scientists at the time, and it was the classic case where the blood was an unusually light pink color and even though several days had passed since this animal had died, it hadn't plotted. And the interesting thing as well was that so many times when you find these animals, and this is what's reported in these latest cases. There's no footprints, there's no tire tracks, there's no predator tracks, there's not even any disturbed vegetation around the carcass, including in soft soil, mud or snow, where you'd expect to find these kind of signs. And this is often the case, even when the animal's large and healthy. And it's interesting because the other thing you notice is and this is something that's reported in these latest cases. Just witness last couple of weeks. The carcasses are often left completely untouched by birds, flies, coyotes or other scavengers after the discovery. Insects stay away, animals stay away, Coyotes don't go ignore the body. And in one cluster back in twenty twenty three, scientists noticed that six animals that had been killed in this unusual way, no scavengers approached the bodies at any stage. And it's a real mystery. And the interesting thing, Walter is it's starting to happen again, not just in America. It's happening in my country in Australia as well, and it's part of i think, a lifelong event that goes back decades. It's only been reported in a great deal of detail since the Second World War. But one of the other common phenomena that characterizes a lot of these cases, and this is certainly the case here in Australia and certainly the case with a lot of these cases in the Midwest and the United States. Often there are orbs seen by human witnesses in the area. People describe seeing orb shaped lights craft hovering over the site. And if anyone of the Midnight Misfits is listening and they're a watcher of the Skywatcher Ranch episode, the sorry the skin Watcher Ranch episode, they would know that skin Walker Ranch, which is this notorious weird site ranch in Utah, which is owned Brian billionaire called Brandon Fugel. They've long reported incidents of weird cattle mutilation where they find again completely exangunated cattle with organs removed, often dreadful things like their genitals have been excist or their entire anal region has been almost surgically removed with such precision that there is no disturbance of any adjacent tissue that would normally be connected to that kind of tissue. I don't know why a little green man from Zeta reticulatee or whatever it is would come in and want to steal a cow'sanus or genitals or utdter or rectum, but basically that's what's happening. And the interesting thing is it's happening again Walter, that we're seeing an increase in the number of cattle mutilation events, and it's a mystery that's been around for literally hundreds of.
Speaker 5: Years and a conspiracy to keep it quiet. It's hard to imagine where these cows are mutilated with the population centers around them that it's never been witnessed. And therefore the only thing I can conclude is something you mentioned, which is it must be done incredibly fast, really fast, perhaps by a light saber, a light scalpel, without any being there. It's practically through telepathy that these cows are killed, because it goes it would have to go incredibly fast for nobody to see it.
Speaker 6: I investigated one of these cases Walter in Northern Queensland, which is a couple of hours flight north of me, and it's very tropical, subtropical rainforest where they have cattle. But their house is on the only road in and the only road art and if you wanted to get in there with any kind of truck or gear, you literally have to drive past Bob and Judy's place. And Bob and Judy invited his art there and we went and looked at these cattle and these poor animals, whatever they had happened to them. Their tongues had been removed, their eyes had been taken, and then when we examined them, their organs internal organs had been excited in ways that couldn't be explained. And whatever it was, it came in from the air. Because there was no possibility that somebody had sneaked in by a truck and pasted the family home because the road literally passed within two feet of the family home. They would have heard it in the middle of the night. And as you say, these cuts, whenever they happen, they're instantaneous, and it's frankly, I mean I stated as a mystery because it really is. It's one of the greatest mysteries in the world of anomalous phenomena. Nobody has ever been able to provide an adequate explanation for what this phenomenon is.
Speaker 5: I wonder what the next step would be to find out what it is, what would be the device, the research that would be needed to do, and who would do it to find out what's causing this.
Speaker 6: I'd like to see cameras, like maybe trail cameras placed in locations where a lot of these events are happening. The interesting thing is the Skinwalker Ranch people tried the same thing and they found that they're monitoring devices. They couldn't explain how it was done because they had cameras filming the cameras that were doing the recording, and instantaneously the wiring was excised. They couldn't explain how it happened, but the wiring was excised. Something cut the wires without them being able to record it on a camera. It was it was as if something had intervened within the frames of the video to actually stop the wiring from connecting to the camera. I have no explanation for this, but I suspect that there is something unnatural that is screwing with.
Speaker 5: Us exactly a great mystery presented by the legendary Ross Coulthart, journalist with News Nation. Ross, how do we see your work? Where can we see you?
Speaker 6: Best place to find me, my friend, is to go to YouTube and put in reality check. Ross Coulthart, Thank you, Walter.
Speaker 5: Thank you sir. Live from Sydney, Australia, Ross Coulthart The Other Side of Midnight with Walter Sterling from the Red Apple Audio Networks