Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen.
Speaker 2: Do you want to report a UFO hanging in?
Speaker 1: We don't want to report every thirty one. Do you wish to report a.
Speaker 2: UFO over hey, we want to one.
Speaker 3: Of those data.
Speaker 1: Areas thirty one.
Speaker 2: Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it? I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds, time areas thirty one? Me neither there. See if it was anybody above us to pass us, Like thirty seconds ago, we were sending one top of golf negative, okay, OFFI the UFO. Yeah, it's murder ten nine o'clock. Yes, I'll just passed over. I got I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us. See, I passed out over the top of us.
Speaker 3: Ninety one one.
Speaker 2: You just called up to me be four. They're after staying the airplanes here to God on an.
Speaker 1: Unidentified object every liberty or call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 3: A Welcome to UFO Chronicles a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com. Hello everyone, and welcome to the show. How are you all doing. I'm Nick Hunter and this is the UFO Chronicles Podcast. In tonight's episode, Jason joins us from the United Kingdom to share strange events that began in a house marked by footsteps, shadow figures, and an out of the body moment floating over the London rooftops. As he grew older, the experiences followed him lucid dreams that later connected to real events, unexplained, nosebleed shared only with his youngest son, and a pattern of synchronicities tied to the number thirteen. Jason is up next, but.
Speaker 4: First, if you enjoy the show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com forward slash UFO Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated.
Speaker 3: Now on with the show, Jason. Welcome to the podcast by Nick.
Speaker 1: Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 3: You are more than welcome. It is great to have you on today. And you're calling from the United Kingdom.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, In Surrey.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jason. Now, Jason, you have some experiences you're going to be sharing with us. Would you like to start the beginning please, sir.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So before I start, let me just kind of tell you a little bit about myself. Now. I'm not really a religious person as such. I used to go to Sunday School and stuff like that, but I never really followed any kind of religion. But I do believe that there's more to life out there than than what we experience now, than this physical kind of life. I do believe that. And I also believe that things happen for a reason. I think not that our life is predetermined already. It could be, I don't know, but I believe that things happen for a reason. So when something happens, it was supposed to happen, and it was supposed to happen like that. So because of that, there's been times throughout my life where I've had a sense of deja vu on occasions, or even kind of heightened senses where you know, I just feel a little bit different or kind of kind of cotton onto things a little bit more than other people. And the other thing I would say is that I think I believe that both the paranormal and UFOs are linked in some way. They're not two different phenomenons. I think they are linked in some way. I don't know whether it's because of the kind of spiritual or mental states, but there is some sort of a link, I believe. So there's lots of synchronicities that I'm kind of aware of which happened around me. So for me, these synchronicities tend to revolve around the number thirteen for some reason. So as an example, I used to live at the number thirteen. One of my cousins, my third cousin, was born on the thirteenth. I've got four kids, of which I've got one daughter and three sons, So you know, all of these things kind of sometimes equal thirteen, and it's just just bizarre. And I've got a couple more examples, which I'm going to talk to you about in a little while, as well as that, I've had a number of lucid dreams throughout my life, which some are more significant than others. But when I have these dreams, it's almost as though I can I feel them, I see myself in them. It's not just like you're dreaming it seems to be a little bit more than that. So for me, this all kind of started when I was living in my grandmother's house. So I grew up with my grandparents and my mum and we used to live with my grandparents in their house in London, which was the number thirteen. Within this house, we always used to hear what I always used to hear noises around the house, like footsteps going up and down the stairs, sometimes banging, So we thought the house was haunted. And so one occasion when I was younger, it must have been when I was in primary school, because we leaved at my grandparents' house. It wasn't that big. I used to share a bed with my mum, and one evening I woke up and I said to my mum, who's that standing at the bottom of the bed And she turned to me and just said this no and me just go back to sleep. And that was that. But I know that there was someone or something, a figure, shadow, something at the bottom of the bed. So that was one of my kind of experiences after that which kind of started this off, was I had a dream that I was floating above the house, above the roof, and I could see like the top of the roofs, and then I kind of flew over a hospital which was nearby. And the strange thing was I could see it like what looked like generators on the top of the the hospital roof or they could have been a conditioning units. I don't know. But why would I know that at such a young age, You know, that's certain things were on top of these these buildings. It was bizarre. I don't know where I went or what happened after that. I just remember floating and kind of gliding above some roofs and that was it. A little while whilst living in my grand's house, she had the house blessed and then after that everything stopped. There was no more noises, no more footsteps, no more shadows, nothing. So again I don't know what that was about later on in life, So that was it during my primary school. Later on in life, we moved into a flat, also in London, and we used to live on the ninth floor of a high rise block. And one night I dreamt that I was falling off of the top of this building to where I was living. And I don't remember hitting the ground or anything that I just just from falling and that was the dream. That's all I can remember from that dream. And then it turned out that weeks later somebody actually jumped off of the opposite building and you know, ended up dying, and so I found that Bazarre. I did tell people about that when it happened, but again, I don't know how much people kind of believe what you say. And there's a lot of things that that's happened that I haven't really told people about because I don't know who will believe what really, you know, it's quite strange. Also throughout my life, I've had that I've suffered from those bleeds from an early age, and you know, I could just be on the train and all of a sudden my nose had start bleeding heavily and you know, take a while to stop. And so those bleds were something which I kind of suffered with throughout childhood and I don't know why. But more recently, my third son, my youngest son, he also suffers with those bleeds and we've taken him to the doctors. He's had his nose quarterized, but he also gets heavy nose bleeds as well. None of my other kids suffer from those bleeds, just him, which again is just a bizarre thing. I've also more recently had a couple of strange occurrences happen. So back in October twenty eighteen, I was coming home from I think it was from work or something, and I saw some strobing lights above our neighbor's house next door, and so I kind of stopped and I was looking to see, you know what is that. There was no sound, so it wasn't like a cherone, it wasn't an aircraft. So I took out my phone and I started to record these lights. And within the video, you know, it's not the best video because I was trying to zoom in and zoom out, so there's a little bit of store, but you can clearly see that above the chimney of this house there is what looks like three lights flashing in succession, not rapidly, not continuously. It's just every now and again they would flash. So it's not like how an aircraft lights work, or a drone, which is which has a constant light that flashes. It was just like a beacon every now and again. And in the video you can also see later on an aircraft fly past and you can hear it you can see that lights are different, and so that was a strange experience that I had. More recently, we went to Spain and we've got villa in Spain really nice. It's in the middle of nowhere, so it's no light pollution and it's really dark. You can sit there and watch the stars. It's really nice. But my wife took a picture just above the pool and captured this what looks like a kind of turkvoise or in the sky. It wasn't there at the time. We didn't see it. It's just when she took the picture it was there. So when you see the picture which I sent to Unique, you can clearly see this thing. I also took a couple of pictures on my phone using my camera in the opposite direction towards these mountains that we have in the background, and in the two pictures that I took, you can also see this kind of turquoise colored orb in two different places in the sky. So it's clearly moved from one place to another. And again when I took the pictures, I couldn't see I couldn't see it. It was just it wasn't there. It's only when we looked at the pictures, we could see these things. So I've had kind of those kind of strange experiences happened. But again going back to the kind of lucid dreams and what I said about dreaming that I fell off of the building, et cetera, I've had more kind of lucid dreams recently. I don't think I after secondary school. I don't think I dreamt for a while or remember the dreams that I had, But more recently I have. So as an example, when we was in Spain just a couple of weeks ago, I had a strange dream. People say that dreams mean things, and I'm sure they do, but when they're bizarre like this, it makes you wonder what you know, what these dreams are about. So I had on this particular night in Spain. Was I was in, it was like a courtyard garden of a building. It was either a palace or like a home or a big house. But this house had this beautiful garden enclosed by a wall. Now, the house itself in my dream belong to somebody who didn't live there, so it was like they had it for tax purposes or something. So they didn't live there, but they owned the house. So it was kind of empty. And then outside of the house, the walls on the outside of the house were almost like shipping crates or a kind of shipping yard, so it was a very different contrast to what was inside. And I couldn't help thinking that, you know, there's all this beauty inside this house, but nobody can see it, and nobody even knows it's there because of the outside of this building. Then within my dream, for some weird reason, I had to not physically myself, but I had to paint the walls of this house a different color to make it not look so bad. So I had to I painted it like a gray teal blue color. Then the next part of my dream was that I was in a hall, like a school hall, with a stage, and on this stage were uniforms, so not not like police uniforms and stuff like that, more like work with and I had to for some reason try and stop people from taking too much of the work. Were to make sure that, you know, everybody had a piece. But what's significant about this dream is that after that, two of my colleagues from work current work appeared in my dream, and that was the end of it. And so that was when we were in Spain, and then a couple of days later when I got back to the UK, and you know, I was working from home that day, so I turned on my laptop to look in and who messaged me was one of the people in my dream. So you know, I have these kind of bizarre connections which which don't make sense. Coming back to another dream that I had recently as well, now, when I spoke to after I spoke to Eunich and we said that, you know, we was going to have this conversation and I was going to come on to your show. I was trying to remember some of these synchronicities, like the number thirteen and stuff like that, and I went to bed that night fell asten and I within my sleep or my dream, I was thinking about these different events and some of the things that have happened, so I could talk to about them now. But the bizarre thing about this one was that I woke up. And this has happened on a couple of occasions I woke up. I'm quite a heavy sleeper as well, but on this occasion I woke up at I woke up at three forty six exactly. And when you add those numbers together, what did they add up to? Thirteen? Again, it's just another bizarre synchronicity within that. Before I woke up at three forty six, I think I said that particular dream again was another bizarre dream where I was at a party with I think my wife, and it was a kind of a work party. But the strange thing was that we had to go to this party, but we had to go up an escalator to get to the floor that this party was on, and at the top of the escalator was another colleague from work, who again I don't know why these people appear in my dream, but this particular colleague recently told me that she was couldntant, So I don't know whether the party was like a like a like a baby shower or something. I haven't got a clue, but anyway, she was standing at the top of this escalator, and when we got off the escalator, it was facing the total opposite direction to where the party was, so we had to kind of work our way round. Again. I don't know why why I had that dream or what it was about, but that was when I woke up at three forty six, trying to remember synchronicities to talk to you about. And then the final one was last was this morning actually, so I went to sleep last night and the dream I had again was so bizarre. It was kind of split into three different sections. And so the first part of the dream was my wife and.
Speaker 5: I were I don't know where we were, but we were getting into a car and a friend or a couple were coming towards us to talk to us, and my wife was saying to me, no, no, no, we can't talk to them.
Speaker 1: We've got we've got to go. And so the lady of the in the couple managed to get to us and was talking to me, and then my wife drove off, and so we kind of I don't know she she must have been like on the inside of the car or something, and we kind of carried her up the road where then you know, she was talking all that way, and then she got out and realized that her partner was, you know, down the road, so that kind of stopped. The dream then kind of transgressed merged into something to do with a family. I was in this family, not not part of the family, but I was in their presence and they had got a adopted or got which way to look at a stray dog from like a dog home, and its a white bulldog. It was quite an old bulldog, which was quite quiet, you know, it wasn't very energetic. But this part of the dream took place in like the living room, and for some reason, we're all sitting around on a couple of sofas on each side of the room. The dog was sitting in one place. There was a cat, and then all of a sudden, a mouse appeared and was running around the floor. Then the then the cat chased the mouse and then got it in a corner of the room. And there was another dog which then tried to get the mouse off of the cat, and then the bulldog started to fight with the other dog. And the only how we can get the bulldog off was to use like a towel, you know, when you kind of whip a towel, and that kind of stopped the dog from from from fighting. And then that was that section of the dream. And then the last section of dream was even more bizarre. It was that I was sitting on the back of either a toy train or a tram something that kind of size, and behind the tram was a boy, not the gun. He might have been a teenage boy. I'm not sure, but there was a boy and he and myself were flicking pink paint at each other as this kind of tram was driving, so he wasn't on it. He was kind of running behind it. And then the tram slowly took again speed and kind of carried on, And because he couldn't get on the tram, he then climbed onto the back of what was like a service lorry. And there was two of these service lorries following the tram for some reason, and so the tram carried on. The boy was on the back of the service free and there was the other slotry driving behind it. The tram itself seemed to the driver seemed to kind of accelerate and start to go too fast. I thought the tram was going to come off the tracks at one point, but it didn't, but that's how fast it was going. And so it carried on. One of the service lorries reversed into a driveway and stopped, and then the second one, which the boy was on, stopped and was also want to reverse into the driveway. But as it kind of started to reverse, the boy jumped off the bat and ended up going underneath the lorry. I think it was okay. I don't think it was crushed or anything like that, because the lawry was quite high off the ground. But he went under the lorry and that kind of startled me and I woke up. The bizarre thing is when I woke up, it was five seventeen this morning. And when you add those numbers together, what do they make? So again, I've got all of these bizarre inicities with the number thirteen, which don't really make you know, don't really make sense to me. There was a point as well, and kind of jumping back a bit. This must have been twenty fifteen, I think, where there was all of that talk about the Mayan calendar and the end of the world on all of that, and I saw something in the news about a scientist that was looking into the mind calendar and what effect it had in regards to these dates, and I felt compelled to try and reach out to this guy and say to me, you know, what, what is it about the number thirteen and how does that have an impact on the mind calendar. You know, there is some sort of significance with it. I don't know what it is, but I feel that there is some sort of there's something, there's something in it. So either that, you know people were saying when people said that the the of the Mind calendar was the end of the world, I was thinking more along the lines of, is it that we're reading that calendar wrong because we're not when I say, living in the right time. And that sounds a bit bizarre. But whereas our calendar is based off of twelve months, should it really be based off of thirteen? And so I looked in into that and I'm just gonna google, and it said that technically there are thirteen planets. The Solar system has eight, which is the eight that we know, but then there's another five that are officially recognized as dwarf planets, which then equal thirteen. Again, I just don't understand what this kind of fixation with the number thirteen is. It makes no sense to me, makes no sense to me. I think that's itnic, I think that is all I've all I've got for you today.
Speaker 3: Good stuff, Jason. Interesting, So the number thirteen really sticks? Same?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really don't know. Why do you.
Speaker 3: Find yourself drawn to the number, say, if you're say, choosing like a mobile or sym number or a car registration like that.
Speaker 1: No, nothing like that at all, Nothing like that at all. Again, I don't I don't understand this kind of significance of it. But outside of that number, I did listen to one of your episodes a couple of weeks back, and it was called three forty three, and it was about a guy who had lots of similar experiences to what I've just explained, but he's went a little bit further than what I've explained, you know, about lucid dreams and flying and stuff like that. But listening to that and then talking about mine, it just it's just bizarre. It's just bizarre. As I said, I haven't really cold everybody this whole kind of sequence of events because I don't know what people would think, you know, who would believe me, who would not. So it's good to be able to kind of talk to you about this and kind of share it with other people, because I'm I'm sure I'm not the young person who has these types of experiences.
Speaker 3: No, you're certainly not. Say you're doing a lottery numbers, would you ever be drawn to pick the number thirteen or one and three or any combinations?
Speaker 1: I might do every now and again. But it's not something that I'm as I said, I'm not drawn to those numbers, not drawn to them. I don't know why. I don't know why they kind of stick out him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know what you mean. So it's not like you're drawn to the number, but you just seem to see it. Yeah, and when did that start? When did you start seeing the number thirteen more?
Speaker 1: It's just something that's kind of always happened. As I said, it's being living at the number thirteen, my cousin being born on thirteen. It's just something that's just always kind of been there.
Speaker 3: I can say. Some people find the number unlucky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. And I'm not superstitious in the slightest. So I would walk under a ladder with fight if I had to, you know, black cats come past me. It's like, I'm not superstitious because of because of this, because of the fact that I've had so many kind of instance it's with this particular number.
Speaker 3: And it's funny how we see numbers more and more. It's like I have very very light late nights and sometimes I can be still working until three, four and sometimes five o'clock in the morning and all of last week. Got a cat that wakes me up every morning. He mews in my face, and for a whole a whole week, and in fact a couple of days this week as well. He's woke me up at nine forty seven, bang on, nine forty seven, bang on all of last week and two days this week.
Speaker 1: It's bizarre. You know, I woke up on quite a few occasions at three something. I couldn't I couldn't tell you the exact dates because I haven't really record them. It's only it's only recently, after listening to that last podcast that I was just telling you about that I've started to kind of record what time I've been waking up recently, and you know, it's always around three something, apart from last night, which was five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, five seventeen.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You know.
Speaker 3: I'll be interesting to find out if if any of our listeners out there which have had any weird synchronicities when it comes to numbers, like Jason has you know, shoo us an email, be interesting to see. The thing is, I mean, we're surrounded by numbers. Everything we do, everything we see is numbers, equations, all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Another weird thing is that I've always had a feeling that I need to do something. There's something I need to do, whether it's I don't know, help people or you know, it's just this kind of impulse that I feel there's something that I need to do. And again, I just don't know why. I'm not an extrovert or anything like that, but kind.
Speaker 3: Of urges it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that could mean several things. It could mean that maybe it's direction and your career and maybe like a change of path which will go along those lines. Or it could just mean something that you'll be on your way somewhere and someone will need help and then you'll be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll see, has I said, I don't know. Always I'm always trying to strive, So I don't know whether it's my worst ethic or just the type of person I am, but I always try and go over and above or iways trying to help people. I was trying to do what I can, but again, business disourge that I feel that there's something that I'm supposed to do, and I I don't know what. It's just a constant thing, always been there. That's just something that I need to do.
Speaker 3: Do you ever make a note of your dreams, do you ever drop them down when you wake up?
Speaker 1: Only recently, only you know, the last the ones that I've just explained to you. So a lot of the time I don't remember them, or or I remember kind of slithers of it and don't remember the whole thing. But I've made a conscious effort to record the last couple because I knew that we were going to have this conversation. And the one, as I said, when I was a young boy and I fell off the building, that's just something that will just always stick with me, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I bet, And you know I do always say to people, you know, if you do have to start having unusual lucid dreams, you know, make a note of it. Sometimes you can see patterns, or sometimes you have a weird dream and you write it down and then sure enough it actually does take place in reality. We'd like to ask you, Jason, when you do dream now you mentioned that the apartment blocks, now did you actually dream? Were they actually a real place you dreamed? The one where you fell off?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, So, as I said, I used to live in a high rise block and there was a block opposite, same same everything. I felt that I was falling off of my block, so it's a real place. It was a real thing that happened. But as I said, this person fell off or jumped off of the opposite block.
Speaker 3: Very change. I mean, when I dream, I never seem to dream real places. It's always seems to be places I kind of are vaguely familiar, but are not actual really places.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well again, you know, just like the one where I said about this house and the wared God, I don't know if that is a place or not. You know, I've never seen it. I've never been there, so again that might just be in my mind. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Disapartment block. Was it very rare that an incident like that would ever happen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I can't. I can't recall anything like that happening before apart from that one time.
Speaker 3: Strange thing is, you know, if you do have these dreams floating or anything, at least you can check on Google Earth now to see if you know, these places do exist. The weird thing is the only time when I had a body experience was the only time it's it was actually a real place. I actually did leave. I was actually in my bedroom. That was one hundred percent in real place. But when it comes to just dreams or lucid dreams that I have, it's it never seems to be or it never feels like it's a place I recognize it. It's just like vaguely familiar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I get that. As I said when I when I dreamt, I was floating above roofs, because you know, I kind of went at a small distance because where my grand's house was and the hospital was probably like a team minute walk. But that was that is an actual place. And as I said, there was at the age I was, because I was still in primary school. There's no reason why I should know what the top of a roof looks like or the top of hospital building.
Speaker 6: You don't always know you're in a cult. Not at first it feels like truth, like purpose, like home. Then the rules change, the world gets smaller, and obedience becomes survival. Hidden Cults is the podcast that takes you inside the world's most disturbing belief systems, From the mass suicide of Heaven's Gate to the gas attacks of armed Shinrikio to the fiery siege in Waco, Texas. We followed the rise the Ruin and the survivors left behind, but the danger isn't over. We tracked cults still active in cities, villages, and online spaces around the world, spanning continence, languages, and belief systems. You'll hear real stories from those who escaped, and if you've lived through something like this, we want to hear from you too. Hidden cults new episodes every week wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 3: And you mentioned your grand you said she had the house blessed. Was there any reason to get it or was it just like a normal thing?
Speaker 1: No, No, it wasn't a normal thing. Again, I think it was because it was strange goings on that happened in that house, Like as I said, the footsteps going up and down the stairs. Sometimes you might hit banging on the roof, but on the ceiling if it was downstairs and there was no one there. I don't know ifbody else actually saw anything like I did. Again, that was just something that I said to my mum, you know, who's that person at the end of the bed, and she just, you know, kind of she just kind of dismissed it. So I don't know if anyone else saw anything. But after she had it blessed. There was nothing else. There was no more noises anything, so.
Speaker 3: It seemed to have done the trig Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And did you ever get the chance to talk to you grand about some of the things that went on there?
Speaker 1: I didn't know. Unfortunately, unfortunately she passed away now, so I didn't get that chance.
Speaker 3: And you saw this figure at the end of the bed, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't. I can't remember any kind of features or anything like that. It was just a dark silhouette, dark figure just standing at the end of the pit. There wasn't anything malice, you know, it just and I just turned around and went back to sleep and then that was it.
Speaker 3: But you kind of felt that there was someone.
Speaker 1: There, physically saw someone there.
Speaker 3: Like a shadow. You couldn't see any features or anything like that.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: And did you feel there was something there?
Speaker 1: That I can't remember because again it was you know, years and years ago. I'm wearing my fifties now, so I can't remember if I felt anything at the time.
Speaker 3: So it wasn't like you were you woke up, I have a sleep feeling that there was someone there, and then you saw something.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe, as I said, I don't remember why I woke up. I just remember waking up and seeing this figure.
Speaker 3: And in that house. Did you live there or did you just stay there?
Speaker 1: Quite a lot? I stayed there quite a lot. We lived there at one point, but we was always there, you know, with all my cousins and stuff.
Speaker 3: And did you ever experience anything else there?
Speaker 1: No, that was it. It was just just those those things. So that figure, the footsteps up and down stairs, you know, the noises, the kind of clunks in the night, so to speak.
Speaker 2: But that was it.
Speaker 3: And was that the first time you'd seen something like that when you were younger? Do you remember, Yeah, that was the first time.
Speaker 1: That was the first time, which again, you know, going back to what I said at the start, which is what makes me think that there must be some sort of a link between the paranormal and UFOs. Now, I'm not talking not some bolt crafts or anything like that. I'm just talking that when you there are a lot of people talk, they talk about connections, they talk about, you know, a kind of mental state so to speak.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's the reason why we have the subjects we do on this show. I mean, even though it has UFO and a title, we tend to well I tend to think that a lot of it is all connected. So quite often you'd have someone which has UFO experience and then for a life of also had paranormal things going on, you know, vice versa, and you know the whole synchronicities and coincidences. You know that again that's all folded up quite neatly in this whole package.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I very much believe that. As I said, I believe things happen for a reason. You know, things don't happen out the blue. There is a not a pattern, not a pattern, but there is a reason why some people will happen. It's just whether you take a decision to move forward in a different direction or not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I go with you on that. Well, whether things happen on a linear path that already predestined, I'm not sure. Definitely does seem that we are taken in a certain direction and exactly when it comes to opportunities or anything like that. I always believe that, you know, you should always follow it. If you're being led in a certain direction, you.
Speaker 1: Know, go with it. Yeah, I believe exactly the same thing. You know, That's why I say things happen for a reason. So why I always kind of say to people, because I talk to lots of people in regards to employment. You know that their path in life, whether it's kind of relationship and stuff. And I always say to them, look, if an opportunity presents itself to you, take it, grab it with both hands, because once that opportunity or that door closes, you'll never get it again. If you take it, it will only take you some we're off.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's exactly what I say. Go for it. Yeah, don't be shy and thinker or maybe next year, you know.
Speaker 1: Do it, Yeah, because then it won't happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they might not be there, you know, that would pass and you know, go on to someone else. Probably.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're in the same mind mindset exactly.
Speaker 3: And Jason, would you say you're like a spiritual person.
Speaker 1: Not particularly so, I'm not really like my bees. I'm not really a spiritual person as such. However, I do believe, I believe things. I do believe that everybody has some sort of an aura about them. So another thing I've kind of bound strange, if you want to call it, that is young children, babies, they not tend to gravitate towards me as such. But it's almost as though they can see your energy, if that makes sense. It does, and the same with other people. You know, you feel people's energy, You can feel who who might be positive or negative. So when I say about this kind of heightened since that's kind of what I feel, that's kind of what I feel what I see.
Speaker 3: So what you're saying is you're not all crystals and.
Speaker 1: Beads exactly exactly. Yes, yes, not that there's anything wrong with crystals and beats, Noah, of course not.
Speaker 3: No, we do, we don't want to. We do want to offend our crystal, crystal and beat collectors out there. But no, Yeah, when I say spiritual, it doesn't always have to manifest in you know, the way you present yourself, so to speak. And I know what you're saying. Yeah, kids and animals, you know, seem to gravitate towards people, which you know do show good energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I very much believe that. I was going to say, I also hope because I haven't really had a conversation with him. But when I spoke about my my youngest boy having those bleeds as well, I've never really talked to him about it to see whether he's experience anything or or fee feels any particular way. So maybe one day I'll have a conversation and see, because again it's just bizarre that only only him out of all four kids is unusual.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean how old is he?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 3: He still quite young?
Speaker 1: No, he's now you're going to test my pa knowledge. He's now sixteen, going to be seventeen.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, so yeah he's at that age now, isn't he. So he's he's probably more interested in do it, you know, get into other stuff. But yeah, it's definitely something you can kind of touch on with him because there might be something else there. You could have experienced the same roughly the same things along the lines of you know what you have.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping not, but yes, it's a possibility.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because sometimes they do skip. I'm one of four boys. My mother had loads of experiences. None of my brothers did. None of my brothers have had anything but me. Yes, So it's it's weird how it seems to seems to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not spoken to kind of any of my family in any kind of great details. I don't know if anyone else has had similar experiences. No one has really said anything over the years. As I said, it's not really something that you kind of bring up in conversation as such.
Speaker 3: No, that is true. You know, are you interested in the subject? Do you do you watch like TV?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, so, you know, since since I was small I used to sit up and watch horror films with my grand I've kind of got more found more interest in kind of UFO stuff now, you know, I'm always watching like the History Channel and all the rest of it, because there's so much more out there that there must be more. There must be there must be something to it.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I mean, I mean you've you've experienced things.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Did the interest come from having experiences or did it? Did you have this interest beforehand?
Speaker 1: Now I would probably say the interests came from having the experiences.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which is which is quite quite often the way.
Speaker 1: And again to see well not even to see, because I said, we didn't see them physically, but to see the orbs in the sky captured on you know, on the camera, but not by the naked eye. You know, those kind of things are the strange.
Speaker 3: And is this an area of Spain where you visit every year?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've got we've got a house, a house there now, so you know, we can sit under the stars and watch movies and watch shooting stars. We've seen the starlink go across the sky. We see lots of shooting stars because it's a really clear part of the sky. I can you even see like the Milky Way as well as you know, constellations and stuff. But that those orbs we didn't physically see. It was only captured on camera.
Speaker 3: Or so you get to sit out next to the pool, next to the pool and have a nice and clear guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, if there's no wasps, yes.
Speaker 3: Very specific, no wasps. But what I'll do is you send a video in and you send some pictures in. So what I'll do is I'll put them under this this episode on the website that people can go and check them out.
Speaker 1: Excellent. As I said, I apologize for my dodgy film. And within that video you just kind of catch glimpses of it and two or three times, but you definitely can see it.
Speaker 3: Well, let us know next time you go to Spain and see if you know, you do catch anything else, it might be even worth setting up a camera when you're there.
Speaker 1: You never know, Yeah, I know, I know we've got like video cameras around the property but never captured anything on them.
Speaker 3: Good stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, it was great to talk to you.
Speaker 3: It's great to meet you too, sir. It's it's always good to speak to someone from the United Kingdom. That episode you listen to, that was three forty three, I think that was the very first one I did of this year.
Speaker 1: I think it was this year. It was episode three one five. I made a note of it because, you know, it was just bizarre that a lot of stuff that he experienced is the same things that I've experience. Apart from because he was talking more about abductions and and that kind of stuff. I've never I've never experienced anything like that. I don't know whether my out body experience me floating my nose believes. I don't know if any of that's got to do with a kind of abduction. I've never experienced to any kind of anything like that.
Speaker 3: When it comes to the body experiences, is that ever something that you've you know, you've had, you've done it once quite evidently, is that something you've ever explored? Maybe you're meditating, you see if you can get into the same state again and try it because you you know, you've done it once already, obviously not intentionally.
Speaker 1: I might I might have to try. I've never I've never tried. I've never tried to. It might be something, It might be something. Yeah, it's been great speaking to you, Okay. Likewise, Jason, I really appreciate you coming on sharing that for our listeners. Thank you, Nick. It was great being on your show and having the space to talk about it.
Speaker 3: You're more than welcome any times, Jason. I'm only just on the other end of the line. Do you keep in contact all right and we will speak soon, sir.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 3: Take out bye for now, Jason. Well, that is all for this episode. Keep updated and connect you with a show on x, Facebook and Instagram. And if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big fang it adjacent for sharing tonight, and as always, thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the skies. Goodbye.