Speaker 1: What FFPC stug coming off in injury is trending in the right direction, how do you handle unsigned wide receivers in your Big Gorilla drafts? And who's the best option for you to select on the Chargers new look offense. Plus the eight time f FPC League winner and twenty twenty six f FPC pros versus Joe's drafter, Clayton Etheridge joins us to talk Bucky Irving, Harold Fannin, and so much more. We've got a great show for you. Farrell Elliott is here. I'm Eric Balkman, stick around. Your high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour starts now.
Speaker 2: I'm broadcast live and horder round the world. You are now watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet. Welcome to the high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com.
Speaker 1: With your hosts, Eric.
Speaker 2: Balkman and Farrel Elliott. The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your home. Bora now from the best players in the world at now, because no one else was available. Here are Eric Baltman and Barrel Elliott.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Robin, Greetings and salutations to all of you blcoholics and for RELIAX. Welcome to The latest episode of the High Stakes Fantasy Football are presented by my f FPC dot Com. I'm your slightly above average host Eric Balkman. My co host is the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football, mister Farrell Elliott. Coming up on tonight show, we're gonna get into a lot. We'll talk about Malik Neighbors and how far is the right spot for him to drop before you start selecting him in your f FPC main event drafts. We're also going to be discussing Josh Jacobs and whether the storm has passed for him and whether you should be taking advantage of him in the f f PC Best Ball Tournament play. We're also going to get a visit from Clayton Etherich, who is an eight time FFPC League winner. He's also drafting August fourth in the twenty twenty six FFPC Pros versus Josie's picking tenth in that league. We'll talk about that with him, and we'll get into some of his teams that he's already been drafting this year to get his thoughts on what is shaping up to be a very very end, very very fun end to the fantasy drafting season. Or start, dependent upon where you're drafting, or maybe you're right in the middle. Maybe you've been drafting since January and you're coming up on the last couple of months of drafting. I think I sent out an FFPC email on Tuesday stating that we're fifty seven days away from the start of the NFL season, so time is a tick in there. If you want to get some draftsed, now's the time to do it. If you want to connect with us on X, we are at hsff OUR, I'm at Eric Balkman. Check out the KFFFC at kfffc dot com. That's Farrell's baby. He runs that very well. Post on our Facebook page Facebook dot com. Slash hsff OUR high Stakes Fantasy Football at gmail dot com is where to reach us. If you have any questions, now's the time to send them. We'll try to get to all your X questions, emails and chats coming up later on in the show. Shout out to our audio engineer, I'm my best friend Bryce and our producer and mutual friend Rob. We introduced player one FFPC Player one a few weeks ago. It's a really really cool thing where you register for a draft and you're automatically drafting right away. You don't have to wait for eleven other people because you're going against eleven CPU smart FFPC.
Speaker 3: Components.
Speaker 1: I guess as it were, it's you drafting against eleven smart FFPC profiles. If you want to have a random draft slot, you'll win ten times your entry if you finish first. If you want to pick your draft slot, you win nine times if you win that league. We've had a lot of people playing in it, a lot of people multiple times a day. You can start at five bucks and go up to three hundred and fifty however you want to do it, but check it out.
Speaker 3: FFPC Player one can be.
Speaker 1: Found at my FFPC dot com. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comments on the video, share it with your friends, share with your enemies, and make sure that you get notified so every time we go live you will not miss a show. More coming up on that for the schedule for the rest of the week. At the end of the program tonight, let's bring him in right now, ladies and gentlemen, at of course, KFFFC on X and KFFFC dot com is where to play his game like I do. He is the definitive commissioner of Fantasy Football in his name is Farrell Elliott good Evening, Pharrell.
Speaker 3: How are you, sir doing?
Speaker 1: Good Man? Excited to talk chop it up with you tonight. There's a lot of fun topics to be talking about in the middle of a KFFFC main event. I had a KFFFC rookie draft start tonight, so I'm very pumped about that. We're in the thick of it. Man, I just can't get enough of a KNT get enough drafting.
Speaker 3: Which league was that the rookie draft went off tonight, March I believe it was March Madness. March Madness. All right, very good to look in on that and see how you boys are doing. You know, everybody on Wednesday night needs to come here and look in with you, Bucky. Then we'll share one thing in common with me. They will be exposed to the unique genius and broadcast professional of your fantasy aspect. And then, you know, I just sit here and I hope that I can osmodically absorb just a small part of the dignified mind of fantasy football that you have. And you know, if I can do that, I think it's going to be a wonderful twenty twenty six season. There's so many things I want to point out before we get into anything tonight. Miami quarterback, your boy, what's his name, Cleek Willis, mister Malik Willis. Where was he previously Tennessee?
Speaker 1: He went from from before Miami's Green Bay and then he was at Tennessee.
Speaker 3: Before he was at Tennessee. He's been beat up. He's earned it little bit, kind of like you and me. I kind of earned it a little bit. You know, I wrote over looking up a stat today. I heard it somewhere and verified it. If you can find a quarterback that's going to carry the ball over one hundred times a year and an offense, you've got a good shot of him being a top twelve quarterback. And I think you're gonna get those one hundred carries out. And you've been You've been beating that drum for this player ever since we started this spring. So it's you know, it's just I'm winning because I'm listening to Balky, Yes, exactly what's up?
Speaker 1: Well, listen, we're gonna try to bring that that fun tonight for everybody, the fun of watching us, watching Clayton Ethridge talk about his team so far this year, his thoughts on how he's gonna build a juggernaut and pros versus Joe's and so much more. I want to kick things off tonight, Ferrell with going down to the Big Easy and talking about the the contract. The surprising contract news that we got from Nick Underhill today from New Orleans Dot Football, Alvin Kamara and the Saints are finalizing a new deal right now. Probably a pay cut, we would imagine, so the Saints can keep him around on the team. There could be incentives in this as well. Again, this was kind of a foregone conclusion earlier in the season that Kamara was going to be gone, and then as it kind of you dragged on that he was still on the team and became more and more likely he was going to be a part of the Saints this year. And it looks like that is going to happen now. Kamara said he wanted to finish his career in New Orleans, so maybe he took a little hometown discount to make that happen. I think the fantasy analysis that we take away from this, Farrell is we know Kamara is not the player he used to be, but we do know he still has those pass catching chops, and those pass catching chops are valuable in New Orleans. That we thought if he was not going to be a part of the Saints this year, Travis Etchien was going to be taking over and getting a huge chunk of those.
Speaker 3: Now we know he probably will not be. What do you think this would do to his ADP?
Speaker 1: More importantly, Pharrell, how far would you let Etchian fall now that you know that Kamara is going to be taking over at least some of that third down work for Kellen Moore and Tyler Schuck in New Orleans atchim According to Fantasy Mojo at fantasymojo dot com, Fantasy Mojo on the ex Darren Rmani runs that website. He runs the pros versus Joe's check it out. If you have an FFPC team, you should be getting a subscription to Fantasymojo dot com over the last five days. In the Big Gorilla Running Back sixteen at the three twelve, would you be letting him slip past Jacob's Javonte Williams scataboo right now or would you still be taking him at the end of the third I'm.
Speaker 3: Going to take him about scataboo with that arraseement, and he's just Stephen G says he should drop a little more. Yes, a little is the key word there. He is still the guy. There's a lot of carries in that backfield. There's a lot of snaps in that backfield. I never thought Kamara was leaving now. I don't know where got that. I think that was maybe wishful thanking from some fantasy players. I thought he would try to pick his game up and take it somewhere else. Now this is his football home. He will contribute. What's more interesting is where Kamara might be going in this draft. He's an interesting player as a value pick. Can we get to him late? Can we even turn into double digits bulky? Where's he going? Yeah? Definitely running back fifty four right now for Kamara. He's going in the early fourteenth round on it. Oh my goodness. That's just like stealing. That is just like stealing.
Speaker 1: He's going behind luminaries like Tyler Algier, Tank Bigsby and Marshan Lloyd. You can get Kamara in the early fourteenth if you want him right now. I'm with you and Steve G. Obviously letting Etchien slip a little bit more. I'd be taking Javonte Williams over him. I might be taking Scataboo over him. You know, maybe it's just because I'm very high on Scataboo, but that's how I feel about it right now. And then that other running that was going right after him, who did I just mention Jacobs?
Speaker 3: Josh Jacobs.
Speaker 1: I'd be taking Jacobs ahead, So I'd be taking probably all three of those guys ahead of Etchien. Then you get into the Montgomery Judkins area. I'm still probably taking etch over those guys, but it's close.
Speaker 3: With Montgomery. I'm a big Montgomery. I'm a big Montgomery overall.
Speaker 1: He could yeah, could very well be as well. Let's go to San Francisco. This is a player that we have talked about before Pharaoh, and the news just continues to be positive with George Kittle. Victor four, who covers the Niners for the Athletic Publication, reports that Kittle is ahead of schedule, which, as you know, is the new on schedule. Kittle was apparently doing some cutting a few weeks ago, and he's running more than sixteen miles an hour, which is great. I don't really have anything to compare it to, because I don't know what Kittle was running at prior to this torn achilles ughes Chick was interviewed by Tifour in his story Kyle Uschek and again, you know, like to take injury advice or recovery advice, either the player or the teammates. But Yuschek thinks there's a real chance that we want Kittle is going to be coming down to Australia to play in that game, so we'll see what happens.
Speaker 3: He tore his achilles in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Farrell, He's still looking like a bargain in if he is healthy and he's ready and he's going to be playing this season like he has played in the past, to the level he's played in the past. He's tight end nine right now at the seven oh two. Both him and Isaiah Likely are steaming up. They've moved past Travis Kelcey next on the list as Sam Laporter for those guys, but.
Speaker 3: They're still going a full round behind Laporta.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about Kittle and Likely, but specifically about the San Francisco tight end here, Farrell.
Speaker 3: This is a guy I had written off earlier in the year.
Speaker 1: And I think I might have to reevaluate and start looking at this guy a little bit more seriously as a top ten tight end the same and well.
Speaker 3: You should bulky again, you know. I apparently you have not been listening to me when I tell you this is best damn player. Well, and what does the best player in the NFL do? He leads by example, He has great attitude. He is core strength personified. And you know, Patrick Mahomes said it today in an interview. I heard him say, I don't get to make that decision about when I come back. It's not my decision. Neither is it Kittle's decision. But he's doing everything he can to get back. That's what the teammate's talking about. They see him working. He gets there early, stays late, it's extra treatment, does everything he can do. Plus he brings an attitude to the team that hey, I'm trying to get ready to play, and that's what everybody sees, and that's what everybody's commenting about. So we don't want to, you know, can't you can't take the teammate's assessment to the bank. But teammates a veteran player and he's pointing at him and saying that's the way we should all be. So that's kind of player you want on your team. And until then you got Jake. You got to go get Jake. Where's Jake being drafted? Seventeen sixteen? He's fall to Jake?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he never really, I mean he moved up a little bit, but he's been falling quite a bit tight end twenty eight. Now he's at the sixteen seventeen turn. That's Friarmouth Otton Territory right now. And then of course it's speaking of the Big Gorilla, a contest you can play right now for three hundred and fifty bucks billion dollars grand prize. Baby, that's what it's all about. With slow Mime drafts filling up. We got the seven Bananas promo as well. Checking out my FFPC doctor.
Speaker 3: Did they suspend the drafts when the show was on? Do they stop the drift? So literally, that's what I would like to do right now. I would like to go join a draft.
Speaker 1: Yea.
Speaker 3: I'd like to draft Kittle and Jake and probably one more guy.
Speaker 1: You have, by the way, just on the Big Guerrilla tonight if you are looking for some action. Nine spots left in the midnight draft tonight, so you'll be able to.
Speaker 3: Join that if you'd like.
Speaker 1: We have several four slow drafts going on right now too that you can sign up for my FFPC dot com.
Speaker 3: I want to get your read on Stefan Diggs Pharrell.
Speaker 1: I think he's kind of moving up a little bit now that we're getting closer to camp, Jeremy Fowler reported. He didn't say which teams, but are reported at least five teams have checked in on bringing in Stefan Diggs, and Fowler said that Digs, despite being a veteran, probably doesn't want to play training air practice and training camp. He still could get signed prior to a training camp. He mentioned Washington. I feel like the Auk Highway to UH to the Commanders is probably permanently disabled.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's gonna happen anymore.
Speaker 1: Fowler did mention Baltimore as a team that sometimes will add these free agents late in the game. Now, he didn't say that the Ravens are one of these teams that were interested in. However, if you connect you know, two and two together here you're red between the lines, you probably sense that Baltimore might be one of those teams that's interested and that's specifically what I want to talk about here. I think he seamlessly fits in with the Commanders, right. I don't think that hurts a con Quo. I don't think it hurts McLaurin. It might hurt Antonio Williams, but Williams is going so far down. My concern with Diggs going to Baltimore is that it might hurt Zay Flowers.
Speaker 3: It might hurt Mark Andrews.
Speaker 1: Obviously, when you think about the rookies they got there in Jacoby Lane and Elijah Saratt, it's obviously going to take a huge ding out of that Rashan Bateman as well. But I guess my thought here is, if he does go to Baltimore, since that's one of the teams that Fowler alluded to here, what does that do for Zay Flowers? What does that do for Mark Andrews? In your mind? How big of a ding is that to their fantasy production in twenty twenty seven?
Speaker 3: I think it enhances those guys as football players, and if you get going and if you get in a groove, having a player like that could actually help Flowers catch more balls and actually get more yardage and Andrews. I think we've seen some of his best football. But at the same time, there's always a spot for the tight end in this offense, and people want to buy into the aspect that Lamar is not going to run the ball as much as he hasn't passed. I don't know if that's true or not, But to me, with Diggs, you would think a veteran player like this wants to go out on top. You know, he's he's been very successful in football, and he's looking for a home. He's nomadic because what he does not have is he does not have a coaching tree that really is welcoming him. And he doesn't have a quarterback that's saying get me Digs. There's some assets of accumulation of years in the NFL that it doesn't they don't really come to him. So he's he's a bit of a mercenary in the situation. And it looks to me like he would you would rather go to a ball Where do he go to college?
Speaker 1: Darylyn?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, so you know he's right down the street for me that you know, this is a stomping ground, you know, and it's uh in his mind. May he's thinking he's returning to his college home, have fond memories of that to where he would go out. Yes, Dynasty drafters, it destroys some of those guys that took the receivers at Baltimore that just you know if he goes there. Now. Diggs took most of his snaps and did most of his play out of the slot position last year, and I think he was highly productive out of it. So yeah, I really like this for Diggs. I've got Digs locked up on some Dynasty teams and I'm looking for many, many ways to keep him. I don't want to release him, and I think if somebody is foolishly already released him in Dynasty, well, our dynasty graphs are over in the FFBC, but in Kentucky in the few Dynasty leagues that we have, Digs is available.
Speaker 1: Grabby Diggs right now, wide receiver fifty three at the eleven or nine.
Speaker 3: Well worth the swing there, in my opinion, merrels as well.
Speaker 1: By the way, Diggs was born and grew up went to high school in Maryland as well, so he is Maryland through and through, crab cakes and football as the as the great Vince Vawn once said in Wedding Crashers, we have another guy that's gonna give us a lot of great quotes tonight. He is a player that has won eight FFPC League championships in his career, and you can watch him draft live Tuesday, August fourth, ten pm Eastern Time, when he is drafting out of the ten spot in the pros Versus Joe's Draft for one of the six drafts that will be that we'll be streaming this year. Once again, he joins us tonight to talk about many of the players that he might be taking in pros Versus Joe's, as well as some draft strategy as well.
Speaker 3: Please welcome onto the program, mister Clayton Ethridge, Clayton. Good evening, sir. Hey guys, Clayton, you got.
Speaker 1: There is perfect. It's going well, man. How are you? This is first pros Versus Joe's entry for you in your career.
Speaker 4: You gotta be pumped for it, right, I'm pretty excited. I'm ready to do some crazy stuff, stack some guys.
Speaker 3: Good for you, Clayton.
Speaker 4: Anything I really want? Really, yes, sir, it's your team, so I really it's gonna be a lot of fun and I'm gonna look at it like.
Speaker 1: That, Clayton. When we'll get to fantasy football here in a second, tell us what you're doing when you're not winning FFPC leagues and preparing for process as Joe's What are you doing for a living?
Speaker 4: I'm a landscaper. I own a landscaping company, so I work outside all day. Yeah, think about fantasy football as I'm working.
Speaker 3: So, Clayton, why you're thinking about fantasy footbar? Are you thinking about? Are you thinking about a certain receiver for the Arizona Cardinals because Balky Man, Balky has just turned me off of this player if I ever thought. And Balky's reasoning is the quarterback position on Harrison. But I, on the other.
Speaker 1: Well, that's one of the reasons. That's well, but.
Speaker 3: That's your number one really And and I didn't care for his quarterback position when he had a quarterback, you know, I didn't think it was so great for him. What are you doing with Marvin Harrison? Enlightened the listeners as to what they should be doing in upcoming drafts with this seamlessly talented receiver who is in a landing spot that just doesn't seem to move the needle.
Speaker 4: Well, you can go through all the cliches of third year receiver blah blah blah, all that stuff breakout. But if a talented guy like that going in probably the sixth, the bid six and some drafts in the seventh round, I'm all in.
Speaker 1: MM.
Speaker 3: I looked.
Speaker 4: I looked at my percentage of every format that I'm currently in, and I think he was like fifty fifty five. So I have him in a lot of leagues.
Speaker 3: Uh. He reminds me.
Speaker 4: Of a lave last year when I took a lave in in several leagues in like I think around the fifth round, fourth into the fourth, all through the fifth and it paid. Of course it paid off. Now if you tell me that what is it Carson Beck is the starting quarterback, then I'm probably going to lose a lot of cash.
Speaker 3: In those But with with the round, with the round.
Speaker 4: He's going, it's you can make it up pretty easily. So I think it's a it's a good it's a good dart throw. Uh, especially if you get him in the seventh. In the sixth, he might be your last uh, your last spot on your team, starting team, your last flex. But if you can get him in the seventh, then it's yeah, I'm all in.
Speaker 1: You to Clayton's point right now, Marvin Harrison and the f FPC Best Ball Tournament seven to oh three is his ADP wide Receiver thirty two. If that sounds pretty tasty to you, join the f f PC Bestball Tournament. Four hundred thousand dollars grand prize there, that's one hundred k more than what we had last year. My f FPC dot Com is where to go for that. We have live and slow drafts filling up right now, the f FPC Bestball Tournament, my f FPC dot Com. That was the Marvin Harrison discussion. Let's move on to the Michael Pittman question here you will have tonight. It's more of a Josh Downs question than a Pittman question, but I have to.
Speaker 3: Frame it that way.
Speaker 1: We no longer Clayton have Michael Pittman, the Indianapolis Cult. We have Pittman, the Pittsburgh Steeler. How many of those vacated targets that Pittman had last year do you think are going to be going to Josh Downs, who has been rising up in big gorilla drafts over the last few weeks.
Speaker 4: He was a down's is well like receiver coming out of college. There's a lot of industry, industry guys that really really liked him a lot. Now he's been plagued with injury here and there, you know, I mean, actually the Colts have been plagued with injury. If if the quarterback is healthy, then I could see Warren taking a bit of a of a target share. Uh, Pierce, I'm not bought in on Pierce getting you know, eight or nine targets are getting like a twenty five twenty six percent turtle that that just leaves downs And it might be one of those things where each player, those three guys get like twenty two, twenty two, twenty two. So it's gonna be It's really gonna be up to the health of the quarterback.
Speaker 3: I like that input. Let me flip some of that question there, because damn bukey stealing and Michael Pittman as question from me, I don't appreciate it. We will have a production meeting after the show to discuss this further. However, let's move over to Pittsburgh and I want to tell you two things that I think about Pittsburgh wide receivers. I think Pittman's being underdrafted, and I think Metcalf's being underdrafted. Your thoughts on the Steeler wide receivers. I drafted Metcalf last year in the main event, and I think I lost all on my hair watching it.
Speaker 1: So, but.
Speaker 4: I have drafted Pittman in a lot of best ball because you can get Aaron Rodgers in the you know, fifteenth round, so you can get a small, you can get a small pairing with With that, I think he's gonna out target Metcalf by a lot. And I also think friar Mouth is gonna come up and take a little bit of the target share.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I agree he's not a catch. You know, in the FFBC one point five points per tight end reception, Priormuth really let us down last year. That's not a thirty five catch tight end. That's a better tight end. I think that was more coaching. Maybe, yeah, that could be.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Let me ask you this, Clayton, as long as you're talking Pittsburgh receivers. I know you're a dynasty guys. Well what do you make of Jeremy Bernard?
Speaker 3: He probably obviously needs a.
Speaker 1: A an injury to either Metcalf or Pittman to be a significant contributor this year. But I was toddling. I was talking to the Dizzle Dave Gerzak about this today and I said, you know, I don't know if Pittman or Metcalf are long for Pittsburgh. And Bernard seems to me a guy that that his floor should be a long term And I say long term, but like, you know, four or five year number two receiver on Pittsburgh that should have a pretty talented rookie first round pick next year, at least I hope so. But then the ceiling might even be higher where maybe he develops into being that number one receiver on Pittsburgh. What do you make of Jeremy Bernard speaking either redraft or dynasty purposes here?
Speaker 4: Well, Dynasty, I have a couple of shares of him, and you're you're exactly right that that team was not going to look like the team we have this year. Next year they're all gone. I don't know what the con I don't know what the contract situation is with Pittman or Metcalf, but Aaron Rodgers is probably gonna be gone. And if Aaron Rodgers could trust this kid, then he's gonna get something. He's gonna get some opportunities because I like the coaching staff, I like the running backs of the half. So he's got a lot more than he had last year. And he's still Aaron Rodgers. He's old, he's so, he still can throw the ball.
Speaker 3: It's interesting. I like the kid. It's interesting that you guys in Balky's phrasing this and talking about two years from now. I find this year vaccine enough myself. I'm already and you know, uh I uh, But okay, let's move on to running back position. I want to talk about something that's near, near and dear to Balky's heart. And he knows a hell lot more about this than I do. Laine knows a hell a lot more about everything than I do. But sometimes you can ask me ask questions. And the one I want to ask now is about Josh Jacobs and Bonkey. If we go down memory lane last year, weren't most of the callers, weren't most of the visitors to the show, most of the guys in the chat room sort of down on Jacobs. Jacobs fell throughout the draft. And I like the way you're thinking about certain players Clayton, because you know, you might have had Jacobs last year, you're gonna have Jacobs this year.
Speaker 4: Well tell you the truth. I think the first championship I won on FFPC, I drafted Jacobs. I think if you remember he played, they started him in the Hall of Fame game that year, and this is when he was with the Raiders and it was a big to do. He dropped in the draft. I drafted him in like the fourth and fifth round, and he had the best year of his career. And then he moves on to Green Bay. He's getting older, there's a lot of wear and tear, but there's no one behind him.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: If if it doesn't go to jail or you know, whatever's going to happen with all that stuff that he's going through, you know, then he's a guy that I want to have on my team.
Speaker 3: I actually traded for him in a couple of Dynasty leagues. If you need a running back, you can get him cheat and I always buy the dip. I want to buy those guys.
Speaker 1: Right now in the FFPC, Big Gorilla Jacobs has fallen over the last five days. He's the four oh one running back seventeen. Sounds like you are in on Jacobs at that price, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, especially if you go running back receiver receiver. Yeah, you know, if you do something like that, then yeah, Jacobs is a perfectly good second running back exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, like you could I mean, if you you could start off your draft. I'm trying to like, let's say you have the twelve pick or something like that, you could get let's say James Cook Justin Jefferson, and then follow that up the next time you're up with Jay Flowers Josh Jacobs. That's that seems like a pretty or CD substitute, ceedee Lamb for Justin Jefferson.
Speaker 3: How are you going to do it?
Speaker 1: Speaking of Justin Jefferson, we do have Bob Morrison on X right now watching us, and he wants to know, since you're talking about receivers, there's a guy in my league that seems desperate to trade Justin Jefferson. But asking a king's ransom form interesting to hear your guys thoughts on Jefferson. Well, I'll say this, Bob, I don't know how desperate he is if he's asking for a king's ransom, But Jefferson is an interesting guy, Clayton, when we think about him, in Dynasty, and we think about him in redraft. We thought he was quarterback proof until we saw the JJ McCarthy experience last year. We realized he wasn't. He gets Kyler Murray this year, which should be an improvement, but Kyler Murray sort of already lost his job from not being able to distribute the football by passing it. I wonder how you would be treating Jefferson both in redraft and Dynasty right now.
Speaker 3: Well, redraft them all in because you can get him.
Speaker 4: I think in Suddenly you could get him at like early second, at the thirteen or fourteen spot. I mean, come on, Dynasty, he cost too much, so you know it's probably not feasible to give him in Dynasty unless you just have an abundance of picks, or if you just have such a good team that you can spare you know, two or three great players or package them together or whatever. Bob is intrigued to me, We've got to see the fine prim on this deal. Why don't you ask why don't you get back in Florida and see if you've solved some more Florida situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got we have to talk Tampa running backs here Clayton, there's three of them that are going in in f FPC drafts right now. I'll read them as follows, as the order they are being drafted in the FFPC Big Gorilla over the last five days. We see Bucky Irving right now as the first one off the board running back twenty four five oh seven, then Kenny Gainwell running back thirty three eighth four about three rounds later, and then we see Sean Tucker running back sixty eight at the end of the seventeenth round. Out of those three, do you have a favorite one, given obviously the value and the draft capital you have to surrender to acquire these players on your roster.
Speaker 4: Sean Tucker her Damn, I mean, I mean I've got I got rid of Bucky uh in several dynasty leagues.
Speaker 3: Gamewell, I mean I really like Gainwell.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: I'm not really sure about his ad you know, his ADP where if I want to draft him there? But if if you want to take a dart throw and then Bucky gets hurt again, you might have the guy in the seventeenth round. I think there's your value.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, No, Clayton, where are you from? I live in l A I'm from South Carolina. You're were You live in Los Angeles, California. Yeah, well, damn isn't that. You know, you have the beginnings of a Southern accent, and now I know where it comes from. And where are you from? Down there? South greenlight like ladder somewhere around Lauda A. I'm from Acro I'm from athen That's see that bulk, You see what I called it. I can tell that accent in South Carolina. I've been down to South Carolina. It's a damn shame you're not in Kentucky. Maybe you get on a plane and come here and draft. That's the only way you're going to get back on the show because you didn't answer Lucky Irving with the running back position in Tampa. And Balky is already holding the grudge. He's smiling behind that beard, but he's holding the drudge. Matter of fact, it's still light in la. You should be out doing a yard right now if you were, if you had your business here in Kentucky. The people that are in landscaping here, they start on the front of the yard and go to the back, and by the time they're finished, they have to redo the front you can double charge for the same But okay, I'll love about your racket.
Speaker 1: The way to the front.
Speaker 3: Drew back, drew back while I was doing the back. But let me ask you something. We have a beloved member of the kf fsc U, mister John Anderson, the one of the old school find guys of fancy football gules, meeting in Las Vegas if you haven't met him yet, But you know, John's about the only guy I can find that's a Harold Fannin supporter that that hasn't somewhat jumped ship. Everybody's jumping ship on Harrold Fanning, and I just I love it because I want to draft this player. I don't see anything wrong with this player. I don't think this player's quarterback depend that you can't overthrow the guy's got arm. You know this crazy your thoughts on this player, because I don't understand just because he doesn't necessarily have the defined quarterback yet, I still don't understand why FFPC drafters are letting him slide a little bit. Well.
Speaker 4: I noticed the other day that I think Kraft is going ahead of Fanning. Craft is still hurt. I mean, we don't know that situation I you know, we'll find out. But listen, Fanning is he's kind of a weird talent. Yeah, last year they fed him the ball NonStop. Now the new coaching change, what's gonna happen If his target share with the FFPC tight end premium, if his target share is somewhere like eighteen or twenty two, he's a you know, he's a top seven tight end.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I just don't see how can he miss that guy? He could be the worst quarterback in the world. And I don't see how you get that Cleveland Brown's job. If you came in the door and said, well, we're not going to throw the ball to fan In as much as we did last year, I don't think you get that job. I think you come in and say, hey, what's working is Fanning? We're gonna keep that, you know. Yeah, he's not gonna block all it, you know. Oh No, I don't think you want tight ends to block anymore. I don't think it's a thing.
Speaker 1: Well, some of them you do, but not Fanin for sure. To Clayton's point here to all the viewers and listeners out there, Kraft has moved ahead of Fannin Right now, I'm looking at the FFPC Baby Gorilla ADP on Mojo right now. Craft is five point twelve fanin is the six to zho twos. They're separated basically by two picks. If you have a strong stance on that, make sure you are entering the FFPC Baby Gorilla the exact same format as the Big Gorilla, except for this one just has one hundred and twenty.
Speaker 3: Five dollars entry fee. You can still win one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Live drafts have been filling up pretty much every night, and we got slow drafts going on right now my FFPC dot com for the Baby Gorilla. And speaking of the Baby Gorilla, I have to ask you about another tight end who is actually going a little bit further down in the ADP and the Baby Gorilla right now, and that is one Rondez Gadsden Clayton tight End eighteen at the eleven oh one. I'll be talking about him tomorrow night on FFPC Insider Access, but I want to get your opinion as long as we have you here. They've added Charlie Kohler to the chargers. They've added David and Joku in Los Angeles as well. Arondez gatst It meanwhile, is like, what did I do that They're bringing in all this extra talent and it's hurting my ability to get on the field. One of the things that should be working for him is the return of Slater and all those all world tackles there. We'll see if Slater returns the form after that nasty potel a tendon injury, But if he does, that should mean less blocking required in the tight ends, which means more of Gadsden on the field, who's basically like a big slot receiver. How much of a fantasy impact you would think Gadsden is going to have this year given that FFPC Drafters and the Baby Guerrilla are letting this guy slip into the eleventh round.
Speaker 4: Eleventh round is great, but I don't think he's going to be your first tight end drafted. If he's your first tight end drafted in this format, then you might have a problem. But here's here's the thing. He's gonna get work, he's gonna get percentage, he's gonna get target share, he's gonna get all of that. Uh, Kohler is gonna block and and Djoku is a freak, but he's he's hurt a lot, he's older. Mccaf you know, you've got a lot of people to feed on that team, and everybody thinks now in the industry, everybody thinks that, you know, the Chargers are gonna be one of the highest scoring teams in the league. So if that's the case, if that's the case, then I want him. I want him as my second, my second tight end easily.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, I like that. I like that a lot. I'm picturing you, you know, I'm picturing a documentary where you get on your mower and drive it to Kentucky. You know, people just people just see it. Though I think they did that though.
Speaker 1: That was the straight story I think is what it was called. Was Richard Harris was who was in that Pharaoh is.
Speaker 3: Very It's very good. It's it's kind of it's a simple idea. But you know, Clayton, you could win friends and influence people across the country. We've got a Clayton that plays here in Kentucky, Clayton Wilson. We need double Clayton. So we got to talk to you about this and shout out to my pal Maria. We have we have first year player last year Maria m from New York who played online and won one of our twelve team divisions, and she'll be coming here live. So if a girl can fight her way just to get to the airport in New York, you know you can come see us to Clayton. And when you get here, you're you know, you're you probably will know more about a local University of Louisville product than I did. It's Tyler Shuck. It's quarterbacking out in New Orleans. Now, I did not see it at Farnsworth, That's right, I did not see it Clayton. And plus, as you've talked about lots of players being old tonight, and I'm not taking that personally, but when you talk about this was an older player coming out of college and I didn't see it. And now he is the New Orleans Saints quarterback and I don't see him getting anything, but better does he? Does he continue that with the new blood on the team, the new running back, the receiver Tyson And you mentioned the Lave earlier in the show. Is this a quarterback that you're that you're aiming for? Because Darren ARMANI could probably tell us exactly where he's being drafted. Bulky and I think it's probably a pretty favorable position. I took like the twelfth rounds going.
Speaker 1: In like the twelfth round for okay, So so right, I'll use was. I mean, I've been jumping around with the ADP tonight, but I'll use big.
Speaker 3: I'll use big Gorilla. Gorilla is my favorite ADP.
Speaker 1: Thirteenth round thirteen. Yeah, quarterback eighteen. Right now, it's after Golf and Murray and it's right before Mayfield and Love.
Speaker 3: You know that makes sense, don't you think that makes sense? I had I have Lamar Jackson on a couple of teams last year and coming down the stretch, I needed to get something off of Waiver wire and I got Tyler Shuck and he saved me coming down the stretch, him and a lave together.
Speaker 1: You throw in.
Speaker 4: Jordan Tyson, you throw in et N or h An whatever he wants to, you know, to name himself. And but I really like the coach. I really like the coach need too, So that's that drives everything. You know, You could throw in Johnson at the tight end they got they got a rookie tight end I think from Georgia, yep Oscar Delt. Yeah, so he's ready to go and he runs. I'm not sure I really want him to run too much, but he kind of looks like Jackson Dart out there running all over the place like a maniac. But he can really really throw that deep ball at all lave and that's that's yeah.
Speaker 3: I love him. Okay, good, I'm going to reevaluate because I have it. I don't have that player. I'm you know, talking about being laid to the party, but I'm going to get there. I'm excited for Shuck this year.
Speaker 1: One hundred and eighty six yards on the ground last year, got in the end zone three times. One of the things that I think you can you know, we talked about all the positives with Shuck, right they you know, Joe King chiming in four of seven of the Saints draft picks this year around wide receivers and tight ends. They add Tyson, They at delp they signed Etchen, and you know, we talked about Kellen Moore. Think about the division he plays in. Think about that he's going to be playing indoors for a lot of games. These are all the positive things. Well what's the negative. Well, the negative is he was hurt a lot in college and he just happened to stay healthy last season.
Speaker 3: Is he going to continue to do that? Well? Maybe, maybe not.
Speaker 1: But the great thing is, as we just talked about tight end begging pardon quarterback eighteen right now, at that thirteen fourteen turn he gets hurt, you probably got to have another guy on your team that you can plug in for him. So I think it's just it's all upside there. He's the type of home run pick you should be swinging for in the thirteen fourteenth round. We'll get to some emails here now, Clayton for you, and the first one is from Mike in Foreston, Minnesota. He says, what's up, Clayton, Jordan Love keeps falling in my big gorilla drafts and I keep grabbing him. Don't you feel like FFPC players are drafting him based on last year's team and not this year's. Good luck in process as Joe's that's Mike and Forrest in Minnesota. Mike, we appreciate the email. What say you about this, Clayton? It does seem with what we've been hearing so far, that the Packers might open up the passing offense a little bit. You touched on Jacobs and his legal issues which could be or could not be a thing. This year, they'd almost be forced to open things up with Jordan Love. What do you make of his ADP, which, by the way, I just said Chuck was going right ahead of Love. Loved is quarterback twenty in the fifteenth round right now, Clayton.
Speaker 4: Well, I think Shuck and Love are most likely gonna be your second quarterback in a redraft situation. Now, they got rid of some receivers in Green Bay. You got Watson, you got Red, you got the second year guy, golden Craft. If he's healthy, if they throw the ball more, which the coach doesn't seem like he wants to. But if they throw the ball more, yeah, it'll work out. But I don't think he's gonna be You're not gonna take him over like Mahomes. What you could get in the tenth or the eleventh. I think the ninth to the eleventh you could get somebody like Mahomes. I do like Jordan Love. I have him on several Dynasty teams, but he's not gonna be my number one guy.
Speaker 3: If you like, if you love Jacobs and you love the quarterback, love, you you don't understand what's going on with the football team. Yeah, it's kind of what comes down to that, but it's uh, it's as Steve g Ofven says, I'm ready to click on Jordan Love at fifteen. Hey, before you ask the next email, bulky, you know, speaking of of bringing his a game tonight, are pal, Joe Keene has been on fire. But yeah, in the chatter, Joe Joe is you know, Joe is, Yeah, he's in here. Yeah, I've tried to get Joe on the show before. We'll have to revisit that, see if we can get him on extra reps since you know, you know, I'll let him know that he's going to have to jump on that Bucky Irving train.
Speaker 1: Clayton, Clayton, we will continue to pick your brain here tonight.
Speaker 3: And I know Steven L. Passo wants to do that right now.
Speaker 1: He writes, Hey, Clayton, with Mike McDaniel taking over, is Ladd McConkie still worth his high ADP as the first Chargers receiver off the board, and to uh and that's Steven L. Passo, Steve, we appreciate it. To his point, as far as Chargers ADP goes for for wide receivers, right now. He is right. McConkie is the first one off the board at the four or five. Wide receiver seventeen, a guy who has been rising. And maybe when you answer this email here, Clayton, you can touch on went Johnston as well. But Johnston's been rising up wide receiver thirty nine. He is now a seventh round pick in the Big Gorilla. And then we have Trey Harris going as wide receiver sixty eight in the sixteenth round. That is the three Chargers wide receivers here he wants to know about McConkey. Is the juice worth the squeeze for you, Clayton at the four h five.
Speaker 4: At the four or five, it's it's really nice if you could get the target chair up. Last year was a disaster. Everybody was hurt it. You know, you can't even really count that. Justin Herbert here, it's it was all crap. But if they come out throw the ball to Hampton, mccaukee is gonna rock. He really is. I like him at the I mean the fourth fourth round is really you are up next?
Speaker 3: Really good? Who's drafting it?
Speaker 1: I thought I thought it was you as fair.
Speaker 3: As everywhere there's drafts going on everywhere. You know, Clayton, Clayton, let me just let me ask you.
Speaker 1: I mean, so that's McConkie.
Speaker 3: You like the four oh five?
Speaker 1: What do you make of this rise from Quentin Johnston over the last couple of weeks here to see him in the seventh round right now? I know Mike McDaniel's been talking him up to the press. He doesn't really strike me as a guy that would be successful in McDaniel's offense.
Speaker 4: But maybe I'm just totally off base on that. Quentin Johnson is in a NIG book. I don't know, I he is. Really he is the most schizophrenic rob receiver in the league. Probably, I don't. I don't know if I have anything intelligent to say about that guy. He's neither gonna He's either gonna catch two touchdowns and eight balls or drop five.
Speaker 3: So I don't, I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm all.
Speaker 3: I'm all in on Quinton this year, guys. And I tell you, it's like watching Spider Man play wide receiver. I absolutely love it. And I think it's going to bed and you take you, you know, And I don't think. I don't necessarily think that this is zero some game, But you take out Keenan Allen and all those catches that he had last year. And I really am curious of where the hell Keenan Allen is. They don't even put him on the list, you know, and he is as available ballplayers, and here's a guy that called ady balls. But getting back to just what the charger is going to be doing, you have to assume that somebody's going to pick up that slack. I think it's I think it's truly Quentin Johnson's time. And you know, in my business, Joe King Balkey is essentially time you send Joe a note and tell him he needs to get a new agent, because you know that if the offers are being communicated properly, you know that's that's that's just a shame.
Speaker 1: It might have been an error on my part, unfortunately for Joe. Joe, you don't make mistakes. If it's okay to make mistakes, but you don't make any.
Speaker 3: I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Maybe I do, I don't know, I don't perrel Let's uh, let's give Clayton our favorite question of the night.
Speaker 3: Clayton favorite question, the bulky is that's because he doesn't have to do any work and I get to ask it when he just sits back and studies at ADP stuff. But anyway, you're a very very positive guy. I've really enjoyed you being on the show. Tell me a player that you have not mentioned yet that you're all in on, a guy that you really really love, and then tell me, based on just situations that you can't put this player on your team. There's another player and you just can't work with it. There's just twenty rounds. He just sees just not going to make any of your teams.
Speaker 4: Well, the the player that I really love and I have a high share of is Roma Dona.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: I I like the drop, I like to drop, the dip, whatever you want to call it. He started the year fast last year.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: Everybody's enamored with with Loveland and and uh and the other guy. I still think Roma Dona's talent is number one. I still think he's going to be the guy. Give me that, give me Roma, Dunsay and Harrison all day long. The the one guy that I haven't drafted yet and I've done a lot of Best ball, uh is a Brown. I'm not sold on him yet.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: The one guy that there, Yeah, yep, that I haven't drafted.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Clayton.
Speaker 3: The guy that you haven't drafted yet, that that oh we had him and we lost him. Both the internet kremlins are they are? They are getting you know, and this is well, what can you you know, can you bring a linker out and see we can get him back? You know? I mean.
Speaker 1: There you go, go ahead, Clayton.
Speaker 3: The player that you haven't drafted a lot yet. I think it's a J. Brown.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, I haven't drafted him a lot. It just he just he has not come up in the in the picks that I get and for a situation for for him to be drafted, and he's moving up really fast.
Speaker 3: So I'm not really fading him. I just don't have any of him yet. So you haven't figured now, Yeah, you know it's amazing when you look at how many yards that quarterback through for last year. I think you could win a lot of bets, you know, And if he's gonna be there, he's just going to be part of that. That's what I think about that player you just haven't got And.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: You're so positive. You can't find a player that you're down on. You just found one that you haven't drafted yet. I love that about the Clayton.
Speaker 1: The next time you will see Clayton Etheridge on this stream will be Tuesday, August fourth, ten pm Eastern Time in the pros Versus Joe's Number six garbage Time draft, where he will be selecting tenth. The other Joe's in that league will be Dave Coman, Caleb Alcorn, and Sean Isaacs. By the way, Caleb Alcorn joined me last night on the road of his high stakes loanow to give his insight. Alcorn and Isaacs won the pros Versus Joe's in twenty eighteen. Guy in the chat room tonight, Steve g Steve Regalos, and David Hubbard will be in that red Arbach probably not d red Arbach but another one well, and then friends of the show Paul ta Schriff, Peter Puzzo, and that the pros that night. Doug Or from FF today, Michael Nazarek from FF, Mastermind, John Dagel from Established the Run, Evan Silva also from established the Run, Darren Armani Fantasy Mojo obviously, and then John Paulson from four for four. You are going to be between both Armani and Paulson Clayton, how do you like your chances picking from the tenth spot on Tuesday, August fourth.
Speaker 4: I like the tenth spot. I mean, everybody wants number one, but I like the tenth spot. I can do I can go running back, running back, I can go receiver, receiver. I can do anything I really want. I can get crazy and do something like ceedee lamb and come back with pickens and then pick up all the Dallas Cowboys. You you could do anything when it when it comes to the best ball format.
Speaker 3: But I love the way that I love the way that I love that spot. Too, I'm not so sure I like being positioned next to Darren Rmani bulky. That's like playing golf against the guy that designed the damn course. That could be mean, you know how, That's that's not the easiest thing in the world to do. Brother. Now, is there a pro on the other side of Clayton?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the other prou ARMANI will be picking ninth, picking eleventh in that draft, as John Paulson from four to four.
Speaker 3: You don't have to worry about that, brother, all right?
Speaker 1: Clear, By the way, I should mention this too, The reason Clayton was selected randomly and the pros ers as Joe's drawing is because he had his f FPC Main Event team paid up by the early bird deadline.
Speaker 3: You can still play in the FFPC Main Event this year.
Speaker 1: By the way, every additional team you pick up after your first one, you're gonna get six hundred dollars off that whether you're drafting live at Planning Hollywood in Las Vegas or from the comfort of your own home registered now for the FFPC Main Event a million dollars grand at MYFFPC dot com.
Speaker 3: Clayton, this was a lot of fun. Man. Really appreciated you.
Speaker 1: Coming on sharing some insight with not only the way that you built your team so far this summer, but what your plans are for pros versus Joe's in the main event. I'll send out the link for stream yard the day before your draft, and if you can come on and rejoin us on that stream for five ten minutes, maybe make a pick or two, we'd certainly appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 3: See glea, thank you Clayton.
Speaker 1: That is Clayton Ethridge, ladies and gentlemen, and by the way gluck in your dynasty leagues this year. I know Clayton is a big Dynasty player with us Farrel. I know you have been adding some more Dynasty squads to your FFPC portfolio as well. Dynasty and Empire startups for anybody who is looking at adding some more, we have those going on right now at MYFFPC dot com.
Speaker 3: They started on a hundred bucks. They go up to five thousand.
Speaker 1: If you want to play Fantasy football year round, like Clayton Ethridge and Farrell Elliott, you can do so my FFPC. Don't forget about that Empire jackpot. If you win the league two years in a row, you get that jackpot that's set aside each year in the prize pool. So that's a lot of fun too with the Empire stuff. My FFPC dot com is where to go for that Pharaoh. What what a fun interview it was with Clayton. I really like, you know, I don't know when we started this. It was several years ago where I started bringing on some of these Joe's prior to their worlds versus Joe's Draft, and then I feel like, you know, people almost have a rooting interest in like you know, like rooting for these Joe's, Like, I know that guy. He was on Hostak Fantasy Football Hour pulling for him, and then we get to revisit with him again. That's always that's always funny. Clayton's a guy who's been doing a lot of best Ball drafts in preparation for this too, So he is going to be a force to be reckoned with on August fourth.
Speaker 3: Oh, and he's going to go his own way, which makes it fun because when he's drafting you, you know, he's not he's not drafting. He's not ADP is the great two Pack. Ron Myers says, you draft ADP, you've got an average team, you know. So he's he is, uh, he's ready. He's yeah, he's more than ready. And I think what's going to happen if you keep braining on the Joe's before the Joe's Draft, some of the pros will not show. And so you know we'll show pros. We'll have to either go get more pros or we'll have to you know, we'll have to open it back up for Joe's. I don't know, but there's gonna be some no shows down the line.
Speaker 1: You know, people have said to me is like, I shouldn't say he There's been a few people that have mentioned this to me, like, you know, pros versus Joe's is a lot of fun. But you know, some of these pros they don't understand how the f f PC works. They don't understand drafting tight end premium scoring there. They draft one f f PC team every year and it ends up not being that much fun being in it. You guys should do Joe's versus Joe's And I said, hey, that's cool, that's a cool idea. But we already do that with the main event with the Big Gorilla with the Baby Gorilla, and then of course the f f PC super Flex Bestball Tournament, that's all Joe's versus Joe's.
Speaker 3: That's super Flex Bestball. Very good. Darn. Darren sent me an email of you know, all the runner ups. Yeah, you know, because I would distribute to socks. Yeah, and you know, obviously there's a lot of there. There's a lot of barefoot Joe's probs out there. Yeah, there's a lot of barefoot pro that super Flex Bestball Tournament too.
Speaker 1: I should mention thirty five bucks to enter hunter k Grand Prize for that this year, we've had those filling up, both live and slow drafts. Sitting goes for the with the thirty second clock. My f f PC dot com is where to go for that. If you want to get your super flex on with your best ball fix ferrel.
Speaker 3: That's going to wrap up tonight's show. We will continue to.
Speaker 1: Like I said Steve G who's in the chat, he and I are both in that kf f f C main event that's going on right now, the Training Division. There are more main events to join. There's a couple of slow drafts filling up, plenty of live stuff that starts off Monday, August third will be the first one statue of Liberty Division and then they go fast and furious in less than a month here with drafts going on like seemingly every weekend, multiple drafts, with the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship, still two divisions filling up for the Sweet sixteen Best Ball Tournament, and of course check out a smattering of draftmasters at Bestball Leagues there. KFFSC dot com is where to go. You can compete against me, Steve G and a lot of the other people you see on this show.
Speaker 3: It's true bulky and we'll have a full schedule listed of online lives. We've been doing online slow since earlier in the month of July. I think it even kicked off in June. And Steve g by the way, I think you're on the clock in that Dynasty League. So it's you know, there's just drafting everywhere. It's real good. And and you know, a typical cap to mister Lee Snyder that came in with a great point tonight. Uh and and I think that's I think that's something fantasy players should should look at, is when a really talented player changes his locale. You know, we talk about guys that have underproduced but now have a place, a new place to go in a fresh start. But when you can take a great veteran player and he says Aja typically rocks it in his first year in his new surroundings, Well, yeah, and that's that's something to think about. And it's you know again, you know, we can we can talk more about Pittman on on Friday show.
Speaker 1: The Extra Reps will air ten pm on Friday with myself, Farrell Elliott, and Norm Bearns.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's gonna be on.
Speaker 1: He's going to talk about that draft that he did live on this stream this past Friday from the eleventh spot. Very excited to talk to him, Very excited to talk with you on it as Wellfare be good, enjoy your Wednesday evening, my friend.
Speaker 3: Thank you brother, see you Bridy.
Speaker 1: You got it that he is the definitive commissioner of Fantasy Football. He is Farrell Elliott. I want to thank him, Clayton Ethridge, the FFPC, Rob Brice, and of course each and every one of you. I will say that this show will return live next Wednesday night with more Pros Versus Joe's drafters Dean Decuur and Kreagan Neuhause, who are drafting in Pros Versus Joe's this year. I actually am in a Dynasty Fantasy Baseball league with Dean, and I play some some private dynasty leagues with him as well, so it'll be fun to chat it up with him and Kregan next Wednesday at ten pm Eastern Time. Tomorrow night insider access from seven until nine pm FFPC insider access right here on this stream. I'll be joined for two full with I'll be joined for two full hours with Fantasy Points and Serius Sex Fantasy Sports Radios Joe Dolan, that's gonna be a lot of fun. We're gonna get his thoughts on some fantasy price checks and we'll also get into some superlatives with him in the final segment of the show.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: HSFFUR extra reps. As I mentioned ten pm on Friday, myself, Ferrell and Norm Barons. In case you missed last night's rot of is High Stakes Lowdown. This was the July edition. As I mentioned, Caleb Alcorn the twenty eighteen FFPC Pros Versus Joe's Champion along with his co manager Sean Isaacs. Caleb joined me last night to talk about that title as well as his thoughts on strategizing for PDJ this year, as well as the main event. He's actually in that same draft, drafting fourth, Clayton is drafting tenth. So we're highlighting the Garbage Time Draft from August fourth this week on the FFPC Family of podcasts. You can check that out on the road of his feed, as well as anywhere you get podcasts at the FFPC socials as well. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comment on it, share with your friends, Share with your enemies and get notified each and every time we go live, which will be tomorrow night at seven pm Eastern Time. Are Clayton Etheridge for Farrell Elliott. I'm Eric Balkman. This has been the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour. Is our friend Vince staff Leena reminds us you are officially over the hump now.
Speaker 2: This has been another episode of the Hot Steaks Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my f FPC dot com. It was broadcast live and was watched around the world. Balky and Farrell will be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, add more advice from guests much smarter than they are. Thanks for watching, and we'll talk with you again next week.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, I did mention earlier that that midnight draft is filling up with the with the Big Gorilla tonight. That's not the only action we have going on for those of you night owls out there, or you West Coasters if you want to check it out, we have both a twelve thirty am FFPC Bestball tournament that's got eleven spots left here looking at roughly an hour and a half before that one starts, and then the super Flex Bestball tournament. We do have a one am draft tonight as well, so make sure you're checking that out MYFFPC dot com. Thanks for watching, everybody, We will talk with you Thursday night with Joe Dolan on FFPC Insider Access.
Speaker 3: Be good, everybody,