Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal and encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com today.
Speaker 2: Now, what are your reporting? I got a screen going on here. Something just kid with my dog, something to kill your dog? My dog. We're flying through there over the tree. I don't know how it did it? Okay, damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence and they would dead once you hit the grill. I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. Sat, what are you reporting? We got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was? It was enough out here. Look, I'm new to the window now and I don't need anything. I don't want to go outside. It's hello, hit the boddy out here? What quent on out there? I thought off a bit of about text nine. I don't know. Easy am out there? Yeah, I'm walking right heady.
Speaker 1: Oh Daniel, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: I am very well mate. We've done this quite a few times now.
Speaker 5: It's great to be back on with you, and Taitu is one of the ones that we've actually met, which is amazing.
Speaker 4: It was great to hang out with you in Florida.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, it was fun.
Speaker 1: All right, So let's keep right into it, taate, Let's talk about this bigfoot thing. We like to start, or at least I like to start in the same place with most people. What got you interested in the subject to begin with?
Speaker 3: So what got me started? Like the whole bigfoot thing was for me being a younger kid, I was an oddball, and so I'm always like watching YouTube videos and stuff like back when YouTube is brand new. I was watching like YouTube videos and I came across like the Passing One Cellem and stuff like that. I've been into weird things like Lockness Monster and the Jersey Devil moth Man, but seeing that Patterson Giblin film was huge for me. The Monster Quest was very big in the early two thousands, and that was crying for me at my young age. I was really watching that and they did stuff in Bluff Creek and well that I was like, man, that is so fascinating. And fast forwarding a few years, I was living in Mexico. Finding Big Club came out in twenty eleven. I binge watched that. I own every episode of the show. I was like, man, we're so close. I can go to Bluff Creek and then we moved to California. Now I'm one step closer, and then I was like, you know what, let's plan it. So I got my dad and a couple of friends of mine. We played a trip to Bluff Creek and we went there. Didn't make it to the Patterson Giblin site unfortunately, which was kind of a bummer. But the second time around, I ran into Lift and Bobo at Lous Camp just randomly got to meet them. They were really cool. It wasn't until the third time to Bluff Creek I actually made it to the film site. So that long journey kind of really got me into the whole big thing and just going down the rabbit hole that I've been going down, I haven't stopped ever since.
Speaker 5: Wow, am I that's the first time that I've heard that story. I knew that you were involved in the Bluff Creek project and that so my question to you is when you actually got the Patterson given Them film site, what did you filmmake Because not many people have actually been there, so what was your first impression?
Speaker 3: My first impression, to be honest with you, I was like, is this the right spot? Because you see it in the film, in the sixty seven Patterson Gillman film. The reason it's open like that is because in sixty four there was a flood that kind of cleared out a lot of the area, which made that sandbar that you see. But over time, regrowth has taken its place, and trees are just everywhere, so it doesn't look like the film site. And then also erosion from the creek or road to all that sandbar away. So when you go there, like, this doesn't look like the film site. But when you actually go on to the sandbar and walk, the stumps that you see in the original film are still there. The big tree that you see in frame of FI fifty two is still there. The only thing that's not there is the giant log that you see in the middle. I think that was salvage by loggers back in the day, but I think there's a remnant of it there. But yeah, just a feeling that I had, I was like, this is surreal to be here, and this is it's almost like for people who are into the jfk assassination being at the Texas school Book Depository, Oh my god, I can't believe I'm here. Yeah, it's just a surreal place to be in.
Speaker 1: You've actually been to the site, so there are things there like the big tree, like you said, that make it possible to do some analysis. And I know that you've been involved in some of that scene. Some folks do that about the size of Patty. How do you feel about that actually going to the side and seeing some of the analysis, Like thinker Thucker comes to mind. There's other people that are still working on the film today. We won't get into that, but how do you feel after actually visiting the site seeing some of those things that are there that would show the size of Patty and then some of the comparisons. Has anything stuck out to you over the years as being more accurate based on the actual film site than others as far as the size and maybe height and weight of Patty.
Speaker 3: The height and weight, Yeah, so like the sizes and everything. She's a lot shorter than I expected her to be because I think it's around what she's like the estimate is around like six' two or. Something she's not very. Tall she's very, broad but not height. Wise but being there for, me they're thinking even to this day to drive out there with the, road its the way they. Are you can get a flat, tier you have to really be. Prepared So i'm, thinking, like why would they come all the way here to fake a? Video if it's, faked it's just too much. Work the remoteness for me is sit, man they really filmed something. Here then seeing the actual, standbar it's a lot smaller than you would. Think it's not as. Big so when you're looking at Where roger, was Where bob, was Where patty, was they were right on top of. Her roger And bob knew exactly what they were, seeing and they knew for a fact that this wasn't a person in a costume or a hoax or anything like. That the sizes so like when The Black Pet project was, analyzing they used the stumps to find out and they use THE i want to, say was what year was? It seventy? Eight Reneede hinden's overview shot of the film. Site he climbed up on the ridge and he took a picture and they used that to determine where the film site, was using the big trees in the. LANDMARKS i can't remember how far away from the stumps she. WAS i want to say maybe fifteen feet or twenty feet in front of the, stumps maybe a few hundred feet or one hundred feet from the big, Tree so they're kind of using those stumps to kind of gauge her high a little, bit WHICH i think that's the best you're going to be able to. Do yuess she's not very, tall which somebody could fit in a costume at that, height but, again there's so many things that go against the costume. Theory and then The bluffbeat, Project Rowdy kelly And Jamie. Wayne they have The kodak one HUNDRED i think is the camera That roger, used and they're actually doing recreations on the film. Site i've seen some of the videos and recreations they. HAVE i don't think they're published, anywhere But i'm, like pretty, close pretty spot. On hips a lot taller Than, PATTY i.
Speaker 5: Think to move on from that slightly, NOW i take you mentioned Finding bigfoot. EARLIER i know a lot of people watch that here in THE. Uk would you tell us a little bit about your experience on Finding?
Speaker 3: Bigfoot, yeah So i'll go to the beginning of how that. Happened it was my very first time On Bluff creek was twenty, sixteen something kind of came around my tent from where the creek. Was it was like a really skinny shadow and then it. Stopped then it turned like this and then turned. Back it went the same way from where it. Came i'm, like you know how the earth rotates and shadows do a circular. Motion this came back from the same direction it came. From. IT i had my phone. Recording that's ALL i had at the, time was just my, iPhone AND i was recording. Audio the creek kind of drowns out a lot of the noise and it's so very, faint but there's some woodknocks and the, whoop and then there was something walking around our camp THAT i cat on. Audio it's not a smoking gun as far as the audio. Goes it doesn't make you jump or make your eyes get. Wide BUT i reported that to THE, bfro SO i just wanted to see if somebody would investigate. It i'd never heard. Anything and then fast forward to When Finding bigfoot was doing their very LAST i think it was like twenty, eighteen so they were filming In Willow. Creek one of the people that worked on the show reached out to, me is, like, hey would you be able to come up here and maybe talk about. This SO i was, like, Yes i'll do. It SO i drove up To Willow. Creek long story, short they didn't interview, me BUT i already Knew, CLIFF i already Knew, BOBBO i already Knew matt at this. Point SO i got up there and saw them and, said, high this is actually the first trip THAT i Met Rowdy kelly BEFORE i was in The bluffbrey, Project so that was. Cool he was the one who drove me up to do the, recreation but THE rpg was the one who really reached out and talked to. Me WHEN i was in, Town tim AND i were, chatting and SO i was just hanging. Around so the day before we were in the area where they were filming With Bill, muns we were at The China Flat museum and off, AIR i was talking about That Eric Beck george. Copy they were analyzing that at The China Flat museum And Bob gimmon was right There Bill munn just looking at. IT i have a little video of it somewhere that never made it to, air but they used. That they talked about that little picture that he found on the reel on the, episode AND i was at The Veterans hall thing In Willow creek and Then cliff And bobo And matt And rene are all, There Bob gimlins right up there With Bill. Muns there's a shot of me in the audience right, there just B be and. Me then it was later that day they're filming their final scene around the, table talking, About, oh we're going to go here to this, spot me and bar Or robert And cliff or. Whatever then hanging. Around RPG's, like, hey just hang around with. Me and then he goes, like do you want to be in a? Recreation, Yeah so we drove up to do the. Recreation it was like me and six other people got to do. It the episode came, OUT i want to, say a year. Later so that's HOW i got to be on The finding Big. Foot SO i didn't get like a cool talking, thing BUT i got to act in.
Speaker 1: IT i know you've had experiences we can stay In Bluff, creek in and around that. Site you mentioned a couple of weird things that have. Happened what other kind of experiences have you had personally with these things that would lead you to believe that you had interacted with or had an experience with a.
Speaker 3: Bigfoot so there's three in, particular or actually there's four in particular kind of really stand out to. Again one was In Bluff. Creek another was On, idaho Southern california near WHERE i, lived To, ventura and then Northern, florida Southern. CALIFORNIA i was with a buddy of. MINE i want to say it was twenty Fifteen. October it was my very first time out with My Fleers SCOUT tk THAT i. Had and for those who don't, know it's a small thermal, UNIT i think It's the range is only one hundred, yards is not very. FAR i found tracks a year earlier and sat on it AND i Tweeted moneymaker about. IT i was, like, HEY i found these tracks in this. Area, He'said, HEY i might want to meet you out there with other people that had encounters in that general. Area SO i met up With matt and at the end of the, DAY i was, Like, hey where should we go BECAUSE i just take this road to the trailhead and we did to set the stage here a little. BIT a few months, earlier one of the GUYS i met with when we were meeting With moneymaker that day he recorded a big foot In july off the grapevine walking down the steep. Hill So i'm, like maybe it's the same. Individual so we get to this parking lot area on this. Ridge it's really sharp drop off on either. Side it's about nine o'clock at. Night when we start walking down this real. TRAIL i do a couple of wood knocks on this dead. Tree doesn't make a good sound at. All THEN i do one whoop one, direction another whoop another, direction and then as we're talking, QUIETLY i hear a response back to my. Whoop i'm, like what it's, like. Dude there's this little OVERLOOK i saw when we were coming down the. Ridge let's go back to that little overlook and kind of. Scan and we had our headlamps, on mind, You so this thing definitely made us before we made. It it saw us before anything. Happened so we were looking where the sound came, from and way off in the, distance we were seeing, lights but we saw something. Else it looked like lights that were. Closer we thought it was like fifty feet away because the eyeshine was so. Big so we still have our headlamps. ON i take out the thermal AND i start, recording and if anybody's ever used a thermal for their first, time it's really. Weird you gotta get used to those. Things and So i'm using the. THERMAL i can't see. IT i flip through the filters see IF i can try and see. It still can't see. IT i put the thermal. Down it's still. RECORDING i look. UP i was, like, oh it is still. THERE i bring the flair back up my friend IN CASEI i do a couple of. Calls i'm, like, yeah just go for. It so he does one call, nothing another call a little bit more, aggressive and he's, like, dude it's. Gone then we start walking back to the. Truck it wasn't until the next day we went. There we saw some scuff marks in. There we didn't really find anything track. Wise we did a very bad, measurement but it matches. Up it was about three hundred feet away from us from where this thing was standing to where we were pictures during the. Day there's no way we could have ran after it and got close to. It wasn't UNTIL i got home that DAY i looked on the computer and blew it. UP i was, like holy. CRAP i got it on. Camera it's a classic blob squatch. Video it's not like damning by any means or any stretch of the, Imagination but with the story and what happened, There i'm pretty convinced it was a big. Flip so that was like the one instance THAT i possibly phoned.
Speaker 1: One and stay tuned for more sasquatch out to. See we'll be right back after The east.
Speaker 3: Messages another one was In california Of Bluff. CREEK i was With alex And eli and we were out there was their first time, there and we're driving Into Bluff creek or maybe a few hundred yards From Laos. Camp we're like right near Where Jerry crewe casted the first tracks Of bigfoot that coined the term Big, foot and we're throwing these rocks off into the creek below. Us we can hear them hitting the, water and as we're doing, That alex was, like, HEY i THOUGHT i heard something up on the. Hill me And eli were, like, oh we didn't hear. Anything Then eli picks up a rock throws it. Down then all of a, sudden these rocks start coming down at. Us So alex takes off and runs one, way and Then eli AND i hide behind my car so we don't get hit with rocks this. Big after the dust, settles we're looking up to where from where the rocks came, from and right below us and the, creek we hear something walking away and we're, like that is very. Weird that same, trip we were in Laired meadow And alex AND i had something thrown at us with knocks that followed it later, On so that's. Two and Then, IDAHO i was With Ron reed and my Buddy Jonathan easy and we were sitting around the. Campfire we were doing some research but we were just. Talking at this Point ron was recording audio and up the hill from us we heard a clear, knock loud as. Day it stopped us all from. Talking we were like What and that was one of the clearest knocks now in Northern. Florida the clearest knock That i've ever heard. WAS i was WITH rpg and a guy Named James, brost and this was also during to be on the trail shoot With alex And. Eli we were out, THERE rpg AND i were walking the road with no lights and off to our left we hear like a clear baseball bat, knock like bang what none of us were recording. AUDIO i still kicked myself over that to this. Day you're, like do we knock back or we just leave? It and we're, like, oh let's just leave. It so we start walking. Again in less than a, minute another knockoff to our, right so two different knocks from two different. Directions again did not record. It so fast forward to like maybe thirty forty minutes, later we get back to the. CARS rpg is talking with The marty and Then i'm talking with The James. Brost BUT i started recording audio this, time and As james AND i are, talking we don't have any lights on the, stark it's. Cold in front Of james AND, i we see a bright blue tangerine maybe bigger sized ball of light floating through the trees really, fast and on the audio you can Hear james AND i, GO, whoa what the? Crap did you see? That, like, yeah, dude that's actually in one of The florida. EPISODES i had Big foot activity an Salt or that. Night so those are probably some of the best Experiences i've ever had that make me think that Was.
Speaker 1: Bigfoot let's stick In florida for a. Second this is something that's come up over and over on the, show and there's people out there who shall remain nameless at this, point but there's people that argue with me a lot that it's ridiculous for anybody to think that There's bigfoot In. Florida so you're down, There RPG's down. There there's plenty of researchers That i've talked to THAT i know fairly well that have had experiences that have found. Evidence they're finding, tracks they're finding tree break, structures all the things that everybody else is.
Speaker 3: Finding can you talk a.
Speaker 1: Little bit about that being In, florida having had experiences In. Florida what do you say when people say there is no way On earth The bigfoot could exist anywhere In.
Speaker 3: FLORIDA i really think that's ignorance talking if people say. THAT i, mean if big of it are In, omaha you're In nebraska Or iowa for that, matter where there's a very little, forest then it makes so much sense that they would be down here In. Florida there's a lot of very harsh terrain out here that's extremely hard to get to in an animal Like let's just talk about a commedy animal we all, know like a, bear a black. Bear i've seen them down here in The everglades only a few hours for me on several, Occasions alex AND i were casting mountain lion prints or panther prince and bear. Prints they're, Here so what's not to say that a bigfoot would not be here In. FLORIDA i don't think there's a lot of them here In, florida BUT i really think they are here in my. OPINION i was talking With ron when he was. Here we were researching. Here he's one of my good research. Partners we're, thinking you know, what it might not be that there's a lot of bigfoot, here more that there's a lot of people. HERE i think it's a lot of people seeing the same individuals versus there being a lot of bigfoot because you look AT i Think florida's what three unlike the highest states for bigfoot. Encounters but if you look At, florida it's a, peninsula and it's a really narrow, state and there's a lot of, people and it's also very touristy state. Too so it makes me wonder if people are going out to The everglades and camping and, hunting and they're running across these creatures because there's just nowhere for them to. Be at the same, TIME i think it's just ignorants talking and people say there's no bigfoot In. Florida, no they're definitely. HERE i just don't think there's that many of. Them that's just my humble.
Speaker 5: OPINION i flew over The Appalachian. Trial when you look, down it's miles and miles of. FOREST i saw the same In, seattle where it's miles and miles of.
Speaker 4: Forest it's the same from.
Speaker 5: Above so why wouldn't there be bigfoot In florida when actually they can make their way down there quite. Easily so to switch back to your, sightings one QUESTION i always ask is when you had all of those, encounters how did you.
Speaker 3: Feel my thermal, encounter the one WHERE i possibly recorded, ONE i can tell you exactly HOW i. FELT i felt extremely, scared but extremely exhilarated and excited at the same. TIME i don't want to say fifty to fifty for each. Emotion it was like one hundred percent for each emotion colashing together BECAUSE i did not expect anything to happen at. All it's just one of those things you just should, have could, have would. HAVE i would have filn it. Longer IF i didn't listen to my, FRIEND i would have camped at the. Site but it freaked me. Out we went back down the mountain and. Camped as far as the other stuff, goes mind, you the thermal video is probably the most exposure or the most radical encounter one could have filming one even seeing it and watching. You but moving forward with my other encounters or and potential encounters That i've, HAD i don't Think i've ever felt nervous or uneasy, again just more that's. Awesome that's WHY i come out. Here that's an adrenaline. Rush life is boring When i'm working pressure cleaning as my day, job and WHEN i can get out here have something, happen it's just, exciting you.
Speaker 5: Know so you tend here with a lot of people when you haven't had that, EXPERIENCE a lot people.
Speaker 4: Lasted what do a can you would?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 5: Now the more and more people have, signs the more and more we can answer that, question which is. Great just BEFORE i go back To, brian what color was the? Eye Shonk because you get a lot of different reports of different colors of eye.
Speaker 3: Shine it was like a, yellow bright yellow kind of, color and we had lights shining on. It SO i think if you're shining lights on any animal that are adapted to have seen in the, dark pretty, well it's gonna be a yellowish tinge sometimes. Green SO i don't buy into the theory myself about bioluminescence they make their eyes. LOW i don't buy that the color of the eyes was yellow and that's because our lights were on.
Speaker 1: IT i used to not buy that, Either but if you haven't experience it could change your mind about the.
Speaker 3: Bioluminescence but that's All i'm going to say about.
Speaker 2: That right.
Speaker 1: Now we've talked About. Florida we talked about the climate and the reason that they would be In. Florida this is something that's come up so many, times And i've had so many. Conversations danny AND i just did an episode of That bigfoot podcast where we talked about, how obviously it's, subjective but how bigfoot sasquatch deals with extreme, cold BECAUSE i tell, you when it comes to reports of seeing these, creatures it makes a whole lot more sense to me that they would be in a more temperate climate Like, florida because we know monkeys exist. There there was those monkeys from the filming Of tarzan like back in the thirties or, whatever that are all over the swamps down there and in certain, areas and they're surviving and thriving to the point they're becoming an invasive. Species So florida can certainly support that as far as another primate it's. Concerned here's the rub for. ME i have a hard time believing That bigfoot is up In minnesota when it's twenty below zero and the dead of. Winter of, course it's all. Subjective we have no, idea but in your personal, opinion it's easy to see them dealing with the temperatures down In. Florida how do you think they do survive in those really harsh, climates because there's quite a few experiences people report and encounters In. Minnesota maybe not in the dead of, winter but they've got to get it through That somehow do you think they leave the area as as? Possible these things migrate or do you think that you're using caves peat? Bogs how do you think they deal with that extreme?
Speaker 3: COLD i think they. Migrate one what's funny is you look At bigfoot researchers and think they're. Crazy even a, Way bigfoot has taught me a lot about other, animals and you learn about different animals and how they would do to survive because you're talking about the same, creature like you're talking About bigfoot that lives in the same areas as bears and, Deers AND i don't think you'd ever see a deer when it's doing a three degrees in the dead of winter in Like minnesota Or iowa or something like. THAT i think they migrate to warmer. WEATHER i think during the summer they're going to migrate, north and during the winter they're going to migrate. South and even in areas like on The west, COAST i think they're not going to be up and high elevation in the winter. Times they're going to be lower in elevation where it's going to be, warmer not, cooler so there's a lot more. Shelter BUT i like flat areas like in The midwest or Even florida where there's not a lot of. CAVES i don't, know migration Makes it's the most sense to. Me if we're talking about a biological animal like. Sasquatch that's WHAT i Believe biglet is, too so. Biological and as far as, CAVES i don't know if they all travel through cave tunnel systems because you need. Light they could seriously get hurt walking in a cave with no. Light they might be in the mouth of a. CAVE i don't think they're going to go explore the rest of the tunnel system of, caves SO i GUESS i do see them utilizing caves that way.
Speaker 1: Too that brings up a couple of the questions for me with the. Migration that's something we've done roundtables on my, show And daniel And i've had round tables with other folks and we've talked about the possible migration and what does that. Mean is migration a? Mile is it ten? Miles is one hundred miles or a thousand? Miles because here's what comes up for me when you talk about, migration especially with a group of these. Creatures if they're migrating and moving from place to, place that to me seems like when they would be most vulnerable to be seen and have encounters with human. Beings, obviously depending on where we're, at migration In florida would look very, DIFFERENT i think than some. Areas maybe out in The Pacific, northwest they could probably migrate one hundred miles or more and never leave the. Forest but in certain places where people have encounters with these, things it doesn't make sense that they're able to move unseen if they are a bi Pedal harry hamanid that's purely flesh and, blood WHICH i believe they. Are maybe they have some superabilities or some things that we don't really, understand but by and, LARGE i think there're something along those. Lines here's the other rub for me THAT i want to get your opinion on, here again purely. Subjective you AND i have both Had Less stroud on our shows respectively over the last couple of, weeks and one of the things That less brought up which really surprised, me he threw out some numbers like thirty five to forty thousand of these, things possibly in the lower forty, eight which blew my mind that he was even considering. THAT i didn't even challenge him on it BECAUSE i know he's probably going to address that in his upcoming documentary the question Of.
Speaker 3: Bigfoot but my thought processes.
Speaker 1: On these things is there's probably way less than, that because if they were in numbers of thirty five to forty, thousand say in the lower forty, eight although there's millions and millions of places they could be that people, aren't it would make more sense to me that the encounters with humans would increase exponentially if there were forty five thousand of these, things, say because that's more along the lines of a black bear population in any given. State how do you feel about when they're, seeing how they're, seeing how often they're, seen and the numbers of how many there might, be say in the lower forty, EIGHT.
Speaker 3: I think that makes. Sense there's a lot of land real estate. Here let's just, say if there's forty thousand sasquatches spread out from coast to coast or border to, border it's not a lot if you think about, it given how much land there is versus how many people. There's as far as traveling through different states for, MIGRATION i don't think there's a problem with that because a lot of The midwest is cornfields with high stocks sometimes and if you're traveling at, night they might travel at night and rest during the. Day if they're, migrating and if you're traveling through corner, stocks you can stay pretty low in that never be seen at, night and make it from POINT a to POINT. B, obviously it's going to be a lot easier in places like on The west coast where there's a lot more trees and mountains and way harder to get. Into BUT i think they adapt to the environment that they're, in hence is why they. Migrate for, me that makes a lot of sense for migrating and the numbers SAYING i guess to put it in, perspective like to just, say as an, experiment you had one hundred people to have migrate from north to south and not be. Seen let's just Use iowa for. Example that's at flat state with a lot of. Forest you had one hundred people spread out there the whole state Of, iowa and they would let's say where they were all wearing bright yellow shirts and pants and shoes and gloves or, whatever so they can stand. Out but if they move at night and very meticulous about where their travel was going to be, THROUGH i think it'd be extremely hard to find those. People one hundred people through the whole state Of. Iowa, well it makes a lot of sense to.
Speaker 1: Me in the.
Speaker 3: VEMBERS i don't have an issue with the forty thousand spread out for the lower forty. Eight that seems about. Right. Two i've heard that not from less but other. People that's a good.
Speaker 5: Estimate something that you keep mentioning is the moving at, night doing their activity at. Night, now a lot of people have Their bigfoot experiences or encounters at, night and it seems to all occur when it's not. Now some people have it during the, day but the majority at. Night why do you think that. Is do you think it's because they do their sleeping during the day and they're moving at night and they don't.
Speaker 4: Get, caught or do you think it's because of another?
Speaker 1: Reason and stay tuned for more sasquatch out to. See we'll be right back after The east.
Speaker 3: MESSAGES i think the reason they don't get, CAUGHT i think they have a higher intelligence than your common animal out in the, woods so they're gonna use their smarts to not be. SEEN i think they forage during the. Day with any, animal night it's a whole different. Ballgame animals are way more active at night than they are during the. Day, bears mountain, lions it's better coverage better hunting for a lot of. Animals that's why people research at. Night but the amount of bigfoot researchers actually going out and researching is very small compared to the people who are day hiking that are just not into bigfoot at. ALL i think there's a lot OF b AND c class encounters that happen at, night where most of THE a class encounters are during the. DAY a lot of it's by hunters or, hikers not bigfoot, researchers BECAUSE i think bigfoot researchers have this mentality, like, oh it's got to be nighttime and they just kind of use the day to scout areas and look for, stuff but they're not really looking or would knock into my, OPINION i THINK i see that a. LOT i don't know that just from my. Opinion i'm sure there's a lot of researchers that do daytime research too and, nighttime but it's just REALLY i think it's just a hit and, miss to be honest with, you at this, point there's a really set pattern of why nine time is better versus daytime or vice. Versa it's just everybody has an opinion on. That it's Like brian, said. Earlier i'm losing my train of thoughts on. THIS i said a lot of shit. Earlier that's why you're going back to all the stuff THAT i. Saw so let me put us back on track a little. Bit maybe this will jog your memory because this is something that comes up often with. Skeptics i'm a very skeptical.
Speaker 1: PERSON i am definitely one hundred percent in the knowwher camp based on my own. Experiences i'm not there wondering anymore if these things are. REAL i know they're. Real Now i'm moving into a different direction of what they, are why we haven't found, them why they're not scientifically, recognized all the, Things and that's something that comes up a lot in bigfoot. Research everybody goes out and does this thing for their own. Reasons my, REASON i want these things proven for. MYSELF i want them to be. Recognized you can call it, ego whatever you. WANT i want everybody else to know WHAT i, know AND i want them to realize that it's not a. Joke these things are. Real they're out, There these encounters that people have are. Real it's different for. Everybody i've asked that question multiple times of tons of. People i've, interviewed especially those that have had. Experiences why do you keep going? Out what drives? You is it more? Experiences do you want to have these things recognized by? Science all the, Things but one of the things that comes up for, skeptics they always, say there's so Many there's millions of people in the. Woods they're not all bigfoot. Researchers but there's millions of hikers out. There there's millions of. Hunters there's all these. People we would have found them by. Now people would have seen. Them they are seeing, them and they are reporting. THEM i think by and large most of those reports or those sightings go. Unreported that's why the numbers are a lot smaller than they. Are but here's the thing that people say all the. Time are drones the next? THING i don't think. So i've used a drone WHEN i was a tide Rupping. Radium he's got like a ten thousand dollars thermal. Drone we put it up multiple. Times we found a few deer here and. There BUT i tell, you even in the winter with everything, down the foliage is. GONE i just had my brand new. DRONE i just upgraded my. DRONE i had it out yesterday for the first, time a couple of thousand BUCKS i spent on this. Drone it is, phenomenal but you can't see shit because of the. Cover and there could have been a sasquatch in any of the areas THAT i flew. Over never would have saw it if it just stopped dead in its. Tracks that's one of those things we. BATTLE i battle with the skeptical people that say there's so many people out there looking for. THEM i don't think there. IS i think there might be one hundred and fifty maybe two hundred full time boots on the, ground and by full time weekend, warriors they're doing their day, job and then two days a week they're out in the woods as much as they possibly can be actually looking for these. Creatures then people say we should have found. THEM i think that's the, answer, honestly is because there's millions and millions of acres that they could be hiding in where there aren't. People because in order to have an experience or an, encounter you have to have a bigfoot and you have to have a. Person and if those two things aren't, intermingling the bigfoot's walking around unseen and the people are walking in the areas where there is a bigfoot and they're not reporting. That SO i guess that was a long winded question to, say what do you think it's gonna. Take what is your motivation for? This are you trying to get these things recognized by? Science is that one of the things that you? Want is it just more? Experience is what keeps you going in the? Research and then the second part of that question is what do you think it's gonna take for us to actually have something new and bigfoot some big discovery and bigfoot maybe that's them being recognized by. Science what do you think it's gonna take to get us?
Speaker 3: There so for me the first, Question i'm not trying to get these things proven by. Science there's kind of mixed emotions about that depends on who you. ASKED i think getting them proved by science is going to open a whole can of worms with legal logistics and stuff like, that AND i might make research, Harder but at the same, time it'd be cool to be, like, hey we told, you you, know we're not all. Crazy but for, ME i think it JUST i want to prove it to myself BECAUSE i grew up here in Like i've had family members WHEN i was a kid that had seen them before or seen one before and, stuff And i've always heard about. It it just drew me to, it and SO i just really want to prove it for myself and experience something not what other people get to. Experience. Ever, now as far as what it's going to take the next big, THING i think just thinking outside the. Box and don't get me, wrong being textbook researcher is, good but we've been doing textbook research for decades and decades and we're still at the same place we were decades and decades. AGO i really think like outside the box type of research is the best goal because like when we do, research man like we. DO i, mean, yeah we do, woodenox we do walk the road at night and. Everything we add that, in but we take it one step, further like we'll bring a laser light show and blast music from a boombox and just be really loud and rowdy and just having the time of our lives and hopefully that's going to bring something in if there's something close or with an earshot because people always. Play you'll see guitar at a campsite sometimes here and, there people play. Guitar that's not. News what's different than. That let's bring a projector and play movies on a screen and have a loud speaker blasting the movie and doing stuff like. THAT i think it's a viable way of, research just as doing wood knocks or anything like. That in my opinion on the, DRONES i think the drones are, nice like thermal. DRONES i do agree with, You brian THAT i don't think it's the. WAY i think it is a huge. Help if you heard a, drone they're. Loud something that flies over, that something intelligent is a big. Fit here's that it's going to get into cover and Beway SO i think he just REALLY i had to get lucky with the. Drone all of it is you have to Be it's all about right, place right, time to be, honest no matter what research you, do as we've seen research throughout the, years which is hit and.
Speaker 5: Miss to add To bron's, QUESTION i think drones can help in a. Way let's, say for, instance you saw a big foot tape and you saw it during. Daylight we could then, go let's get a drone there now and see it there when something's happening. DO i think scanning the forest and just doing it without having a clue of what could be. Where, No i'm not sure that's going to help at. All but something else to help prove this. Creature people have to. Believe, Now i've seen with my own eyes people go from not believing at all to knowing and believing in it.
Speaker 4: Fully that's the difference that people can.
Speaker 5: Make me being in THE, uk if you walk out into town and say, that do you know what bigfoot? Is they'll either laugh at you or go, NO i have no idea what that thing, Is go away and walk away from. Me if you guys do it in THE, us you have a fifty to fifty shot of getting someone who does. Know, now there are people out there that know and are just keeping them as. QUIET i did an event just last night and someone walked up to me really interested in. It it was A christmas fate and really interested and came and started just, Talking which means people are out there that know and that believe in all this paranormal bigfoot. Everything we just have to bring those people out and work.
Speaker 4: Together.
Speaker 5: Now unfortunately a lot of people can't work, together as we've all, seen which means if the more and more we can push together that the more and more we're going to move to prove what is, real the witness, sightings everything will help to pinpoint exactly where these things that are being. Sighted, now my thing to, you then, say is before we actually get to the bit of proving that this thing is, real you have to know how to. Research and one of the things that a lot of people don't, know AND i call them normal general members of the, public not that we, aren't but what advice would you give to new researchers that would like to out in the forest or are starting to out in the.
Speaker 3: Forest get to know the area that you're. In that's a huge. One be familiar with. That learn what animals are in your, area what, birds what creatures there. Are we get familiar with their sounds because like here In, florida you've never. Researched In, florida you hear, Cranes you hear these weird birds that make some weird sounding. Noises but you won't have that in The. Midwest you won't have that on The east. Coast THE us is so. Diverse you go To, louisiana it's way diverse. Here it's different in forty even though it's still swampy. Area you go to someplace Like New, mexico it's going to be way. Different it's going to be different Than, washington Where washington's going to be way different than The east coast in Like New york or something like In, midwest you got like, cicadas different animals that you don't have in these. Areas so learn about the animals in the area that you're going to be researching in and then learn about bigs at the same. Time that's the biggest ADVICE i would. Give and just be smart when you're out. There don't be.
Speaker 1: Dumb easier said than done for some of. Us before we get out of, Here, TADA i want to address the high strangeness part of, this because again this is something that comes. Up you mentioned having AN orb situation while you're simultaneously experiencing something With. Bigfoot how do you approach that as a researcher when it comes to separating the high strangeness from the bigfoot research or is it all somehow mixed together for?
Speaker 4: You how do you deal with.
Speaker 1: Maybe even your own high strangeness situations and or when people share those things with? You in relation To.
Speaker 3: Bigfoot for me, PERSONALLY i don't put too much stock into. It i'm a flesh and blood just besides that one, incident everything That i've ever had happened has been flesh and, blood expected, interactions no mind speak anything like. That So i'll let other people who are more invested into high strangeness when it comes To bigfoot research that and then figure out where everything falls into place later. On, yeah that's just WHERE i feel about. It it's just weird. Stuff and as far as WHAT i think about the org THAT i, SAW i was listening To cliff And bobbo's Show bigfoot And, beyond and there WAS i think it was an episode they were talking Or cliff was saying How matt Told cliff about there's like certain areas in The United states that have high electric magnetic fields or, whatever and it can actually cause balls of light and it's not natural. Thing it's an actual scientific thing that's way beyond my. Explaining SO i wonder if that's what. Happened BUT i feel like the people that have seen big for for the first time they don't know how to tell. People AND i Saw, BIGFOOT i don't know how to explain. It that's HOW i feel WHEN i saw THIS, Orb i'm, LIKE i don't know what to do or how to tell people about. It.
Speaker 5: WEIRD i will add that when you mentioned about lasting film out, there the best film to watch out the if anyone actually does, that IS.
Speaker 4: Et.
Speaker 3: OOH i just WATCHED et the other day a couple days. Ago such a good, Move.
Speaker 1: Tay we want to be respect for your time before we get out of. Here, man we know you have a YouTube, channel we know you do a. Podcast do you have anything else coming? Up tell us where we can find your show and what else you got going?
Speaker 2: On?
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah so my YouTube channel is pretty easy to. Find it's just under my Name Tate. Hieronymous so IT'S TAT E H I e r oh and y m. Us you can find that on. YouTube i do a series Called sasquatch Has search For. Sab i've been doing. That i'm about to RELEASE i don't know when this is gonna come, out But december. TWENTIETH i have a new episode coming, out AND i just keep releasing. Content the Less drout interview THAT i just did was under a new. PODCAST i just Started Native giants. Podcast so are we doing. That so, yeah that's where you guys can find.
Speaker 1: Me we will definitely link to it in the show. Notes you guys go check it. Out, tait thanks so much for joining me And. Daniel we had a blast talking to you man for.
Speaker 3: Sure thanks for having.
Speaker 1: Me they say you don't gotta go, home but you can't.
Speaker 4: STAY i don't.
Speaker 6: Want to be Uppen joy this. Chart that chart everything calling r pry, back joy from, me, joy staying, right you come it right, away step, still step, steps.
Speaker 2: Do do.
Speaker 4: Do do do
Speaker 6: Do do dosssstssssssst used us instances