Speaker 1: And yet I asked you, it's not an alien force already among my guest today has put years of study into the Earth and its natural lay lines. His website is Geometry of Place. He is the author of Guy a Matrix, as well as some other titles that are available at that site. Peter Shampoo, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Tim'thy. Good to be here. Yeah, so you've got a world map behind you. I guess I might be referring to that occasionally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, help yourself to do so. I'm in the process of shopping around looking for older vintage world maps. The the I don't know. The hard part about it is just his price range, because some of the ones I want are very expensive. I'm a big fan of the Perry Reese map and some of those others.
Speaker 2: So there was a great book by a Map of the Ancient Sea Kings Maps of the Ancient Sea Kings by Charles Hapgood. He was kind of a researcher back in the thirties and fifties through the fifties, and yeah, yeah, actually he came up with a pretty interesting theory about oh, you know, pol shifts and such that that Einstein bought into. But never got any traction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the poll shifts thing is very interesting to me. Speaking of the Perry Reese map, I took time. You know, on one version of that map over on the left side, there is the text and script where the map maker wrote in descriptions of this coastline.
Speaker 2: YEA.
Speaker 1: One of the descriptions once you get way down to the bottom of the coastline there where it's almost possibly into your Antarctica region, it talks about how the Spanish didn't want to go there because it was snake infested and hot like like temperature wise, but it's so far down close to the pole that you would think it would be cold. And this map was put out in the fifteen hundred, so it's it's almost like and this is a huge rabbit trail, but it's almost like the poles shifted sometimes since I don't know the fifteen hundreds, but I don't. Yeah, I know that's not react too, but you know it some of these descriptions on these old maps just make a question. But anyway, you know, when the Earth is a magical place, and I'll just start off by asking, you know, when did you realize that this is a magical place? What started you on this journey?
Speaker 3: Oh shush, Well I was born, Yeah, I mean when I when, I want, when I was My parents built.
Speaker 2: Their own house after the war, you know. My father got the g I loan and my mother decided to well, well you need to put our house up on this hilltop. And this hilltop was a hilltop because it was all rock, and they had to blast a hole to put the foundation in and up pop down so our footprints. So they called me Peter, you know, because of all this rock that they took out of their their their house foundation. And you know that's pretty magical, you know, seeing seeing living things, you know, living evidence of of of life within rock. So you know, just the earth has always been a place of mystery and remarkable things for me. So I grew up in the woods. You know. My mother would pick me out first thing in the morning and said, you know, don't come back to the street lights are on. And you know I did that. I went out and see if I could get lost, and I just was, you know, raptured by the wonder of nature. It was all around me. And yeah, I mean, what what more can you say than nature itself? You know, the earth is just you know, it's been limitless source of curiosity for me as a geographer. That's uh, you know, that's what we do is geo you know, part of geography. But I don't know if you want anything more succinct than that or.
Speaker 1: You know, that's a great answer. Yeah, I'm not going to trample on it too much with my own experience, but I will say that I cherish growing up in an environment that was very nature centered. I grew up right on the edge of the Uari National Forest in North Carolina, and the same for me. My backyard was woods and I never got I never even was able to reach the end of those woods. Like I used to have dreams about how these woods behind my house were just like the edge of the universe, and it just expanded from there because there was just so much of a is a such a woodland area, and it's just so expansive, and you know, and I grew up barefoot and running around in that environment and it shaped who I am.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I bet you're pretty healthy too, from all those bugs you picked up as a kid. You know, that's makes a big difference in your health of being exposed to nature. You know, there's lots of studies that show how dogs bring in beneficial bio for for children to develop their immune systems. So yeah, it's just a remarkable system. And so you know, it's an elegant design.
Speaker 1: You know, you know, something just came to mind, so I'm just going to put it out there. I also remember we lived next to a church. Yeah, otherwise it was very remote, but I remember anytime they would do any digging at this church, they had a guy out with the dowsing rods. And I don't know, I was very young. I'm not sure if he was looking for water or something else, but I remember seeing the guy out there dowsing with the rods. Yeah, and it was usually before they would break ground. And fast forward to recent times, I've heard about people using dowsing rods to look for lay lines.
Speaker 2: Sure, you can use dowsing rods to look for anything that's that's you know, it's just an extension of your own antenna system. Member of the American Society of Dowsers, Uh, you know, I've I've gone through a lot of workshops on dowsing, and over the years, I've had different methods that I've used in my dowsing from uh, you know, bent coat hangers to uh, just you know, a nut on the end of a stranger. But now I used to I went to dowsing using my two fingers here like this. You know, it's giving a you know, give me a yes. And I can't pull my fingers apart no matter how hard I try. When I'm trying to get a yes, and when it's a no, it's impossible for me to hold hold on, you know, So that like my body is you know, giving me you know, I just asked for that signal to be recognized and uh and and now now I just use these two fingers together, you know, I pull them together like that for a yes and a no. That doesn't stick. So it is not so apparent when I'm walking around the grocery store, you know, saying, you know, should I buy this ice cream? And I know no, you don't forget that I'm gonna buy it anyways, you know. But that's you know, it's it's a way towards health. It'll it'll teach you what what foods are good for you and what what what aren't you know?
Speaker 1: So it's wow, I never heard that talked about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a very very uh good method of opping I found. You know, he could really ask any question if you get a they have to be clear the dowsing. It's very essential to have a clarity. And what that means is, uh, is that that you're a blank slate. It's kind of a It demands you to go into a meditative state where you're in the present and without any extraneous thoughts other than what your what your target question is. So being clear of just that one thing, and you know there's so many, many, many different ways you could you know, dows h And you know, if you don't have the right question, and it's kind of you know, up to for interpretation, then you know you might get the wrong answer. So you know, I was at a super Bowl over watching the Super Bowl with a friend and last February, and you know, and the dosing who's going to win? And I got nobody who's going to win? You know how well has that happened? But I didn't think of a tie, you know, so it ended up tying and no one won. I had to go into overtime, and you know, so was well more specific about that.
Speaker 1: But you're you're clearly tapping into something here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. We've been part of dowsing groups. Uh one energy Healing Partners group of about seven people that got together, oh once a month or once a season, and uh, you know, we we would practice consensus dowsing where where you know, all of us are you know, fairly good dowsers and and we check off, you know, will are we clear? Are we unclear? And we try to get language statements and and then then put those statements into the consciousness so as a as a way to heal the earth. So you're you're working with the field if you will, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So heal the earth. That that sticks out to me, that that resonates with me a little bit in the process, I think of changing my logo here for the podcast. I think I'm starting to put people off with it, I think, and I've I've read some of your work, and I've and I've heard some of your lectures, and I think too, you know, you talk about the pyramidal structure that represents this hierarchy of power, and it's not necessarily a positive thing. It's it's almost it's almost like it it's a reference point to the powers that have held us down and and I do talk about how humans have been screwed over by the overlords on here I I and I douce. We could call it that pyramidal hierarchy of elites because I think it's important to put that information out. I think it raises awareness so we can start to have a conversation about healing, because I don't see people today willing to change their frequency until they realize the necessity. Once you have a necessity, then you can start this journey of healing. And I think I think we need a peaceful revolution of people getting back to the land where we can heal ourselves and heal the land in this symbiosis. And I think we need to replace monocrop with you know, versatile food for us and stop mowing down all the herbs, and and also learn how to tap back into the Earth's natural energy. Because if if that information isn't lost because of people like yourself, can we still learn how to find and utilize these lay lines.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And the information is never lost, It just goes into the ecostic record, and that's where you can, you know, pick up where you left off before. But yeah, lay lines, working with lay lines and pyramids, there's yeah, it's free will is a very very difficult thing to deal with, and I think that's you know, like like people in like the power structures that be, you know, that they want their will to be paramount to everybody else's will and or subservient to everybody else's will. You know, it's slavery and such. You know, there was the the negative exercise of free will, but that that just comes comes along with this evolution of humanity. You know, as we're as we're developed, you know, as we use our free will, we have to develop a sense of empathy so that it doesn't become destructive. But you know, at the same time, it allows us to experience life and emotion far more intensely than we would otherwise. You know, if everything was kind of damp down and okay, you know, you can't do this, you can't do that, you know, like your will was was limited, there wouldn't be all these these opportunities to consciously grow into a relationship with the source of all that is. You know. I just I think we're all just fractal souls of the great soul, the great Ottma, you know, and you know, as we become more aware of that, we we we we get uh, we become aware of how our actions affect other people, and we start to feel that I heard I heard a podcast say, you know, angels don't fight anymore because you know, if they were to stab each other, they would feel it. You know, you know, there's a unity field there, and you know, as as we come to become a unity field within the planet. Uh, you know, I mean, I'm you, you or me? You know it's mm hmm. But the you know, the Great Pyramid right now, you know, you were alluding to conversations I've had about that, and I think it's a it's a misused of that building, you know, that that edifice to say that you know, well here, you know, everything is top down and you know, you know, the priests classes on top. But uh, in my studies of the Pyramid, what I've found is that it's a three dimensional model of a water molecule. And if we start looking at the Great Pyramid as a three dimensional model of a water molecule, which was what it was working with. He was working with the Nile, was working with rains. It was you know, ensuring you know, the way I see it, you know, physics wise, that the Great Pyramid had a electromagnetic frequency that that that generated a standing standing columber wave due to the configuration of granite and and and limestone together uh in that in that geometry. So you have, ah, like this columber wave, and you have very smooth white surface with a moat around it. Uh and and every every day, you know that that moat would evaporate its water and it would go up the slope of the Great Pyramid, and and and and it would uh uh you know, create a bonding with the atmosphere with that that that that that evaporative water and that evaporation would go up and get connected with this sandy columbra wave and probably you know, I would kind of you know vision that there would there was an afternoon thunderstorm every day and and and uh I was going to say atlantis, you know, perhaps the memory here uh uh you know every day over the Great Pyramid and that would you know it was and then the lightning would would generate uh sky nitrogen that would fertilize the grounds. And you know, it was a it was a very good tool for an agricultural society to live with. But uh you know the class of you know, the froonic priests class, I think corrupted it and and looked at it as a model of top down economics and you know leadership.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: You know that's interesting. I've I've never heard the the connection made there between the shape of the pyramid and the water molecule and just how it further ties into use aligned with water. I know, water is used in all kinds of rituals, has been for a long time. It's a you know, I guess, a conductor. It's a it's a way to I know people use it for scrying and and and all that stuff. It's it's a water is a way to connect to perhaps another dimension. But I also wonder too if maybe they had water around those pyramids at one point, I know, in Mexico City. I was reading a book from the fifteen hundreds about these explorers that went into Mexico City and they described that the pyramids there were coming straight out of the water. That was you speaking of Atlantis. At one time in the fifteen hundreds, Mexico would have appeared very much like Atlantis because it was a city built on water. They just drained that whole lake bed. In modern times, Yeah, but it's like it gets me thinking. It's like, was that the situation at one time in Egypt as well? You know, Robert shop talks about all this water damage on the Great Sphinx. I mean maybe they were using the water.
Speaker 2: The universal substance. Yes, no, I mean when you look out at a nebula and nebulas are producing water all sixty oceans a day or something like that. I mean, you know, so when you think about that, in the bonding, you know, the bonding ability of water, it follows that water is the progenitor of solar systems. I like it. Yeah, so, and it's certainly the progenitor of life here on Earth.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about Genesis too, where it says God separated the waters and put the end put in a I guess we would call it a firmament, but there is or a dome or something. I don't necessarily want to go down that rabbit hole. Is there a firmament? But in Genesis it talks about the separation of the waters and before God created the earth in the story in Genesis, there was water first. The water. It's almost like the water has always been here, and it goes back to Tmot and the chaos dragon and these water spirits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know they've been finding water in the deep, uh, you know, oceans of water under you know, inside the earth. And you know in the Bible they talked about the fountains, you know, you know, bringing waters up to the surface during the flood. So not only did the firmament drop, but the waters came up from from below. So it kind of indicates an extreme h you know, probably passage of Planet X or however you want to call that particular uh stellar object that comes around every now and then and stirs up things here in the Earth. But yeah, it's uh, you know, water is water is the stuff? Is it? The fourth or the fourth phase of water was recently discovered by Pollock, Professor Pollock. Kind of interesting stuff. How water can or yeah, how how water can you know, climb up a redwood tree, you know, that kind of volume of pumping action that's required for water to get to that height and yeah, and it's the fourth phase of water that allows that to It's like a gel that allows water to rise and and and for blood systems to operate and everything so fast. Yeah, yeah, you know, uh, I'm i'd like to you know, just briefly touch on on what I'm finding around the Great Pyramid, if I may, absolutely, Yeah, you know, the Great Pyramid has multiple ley lines. It's the center of the dry earth, so uh so it's called you know, it's called the well it's the center of the earth. So north south, east, west, northeast north as kind of you know cross pattern if you take those those uh eight directions, if you will, and uh and look at them as alignments or energy fields that come in and circulate through the Great Pyramid and out into the earth. The patterns of course, you know, being the center of the land mass, it's opposite on the opposite side of the planet. It's the center of the water mass. So you know, there's just I just won't want the audience to keep that in mind. But so you have this, uh, these lay lines that extend all across the planet. And uh when you look at these radiant lines that come off the Great Pyramid, you find that there's a consistent pattern, geographic pattern of wars and genocide and uh, these great famines and stuff that were you know, caused by man or you know, Stalin or whoever is in power at the particular time. But but it really appears that that there is a kind of a discordant frequency that's being transmitted by the Great Pyramid that no one really wants to look at. I mean, I mean, I I've been kind of beating that drum for years now, and I've it's a it's a new age heresy to say such a thing. And there's so many people making so much money off of pyramid tours and and glorification of the pyramids. And you know, the who's that those those fellows there in ancient aliens, you know, they're they're always you know, touting the wonders of the ancient world. And you know, I mean it perhaps it might have worked when the Earth had a different uh before the fall, there was a wholly different electromagnetic frequencies in the planet, and and and all those systems were abandoned because they they no longer or worked. You know, the if the megalithic systems were still delivering on what they were generated for, they'd still be in operation today. But they, you know, they lost their their luster. You know, Paganism lost its luster, you know, so you know, the christ material came out and they you know, it was like paganism renewed again, and it was it was it was a new version of what they were familiar with. But you know, so there's something you know about the Pyramid that spawns religions. You know, you look out on the like the south though it's the southeast edge lay line that comes off the Great Pyramid goes right to Mecca. I mean right through the Kaba and the rock and everything that's there. So so it's like the Mecca is very much a part of the Egyptian Great Pyramid Temple system. You know, in the asked, we the these these great temples were used as a earth maintenance system, if you will. Sacred sites were used to maintain the world by the true ceremony because they were at these very advantageous points on the earth that would stimulate its vitality. So, you know, Native Americans, you know, they they're kind of the last ones that still honor sacred sites within their you know, within their collective responsibility. And you know, right now, we we we treat you know, I don't know, you know, different people treat sacred sites in different ways, but uh, you know, it's it's to me, it's there is a need for a group of professionals who do regular spiritual maintenance on sacred sites, and and the only people that know how to do that still are indigenous people Native people. So it's like, you know, we need to employ these folks to maintain the world, you know, through ceremony, through song, through dance, through powwows at sacred sites because of that nature are really important to to you know, geostasis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's remarkable that those energies are still there and still active. I'm not sure if they're as potent as maybe they once were. But when you take the Great Pyramid into consideration, well, honestly, I've only done one official episode on Pyramids. I haven't completely dove into that. Judging by this conversation we're having right now and how it's going, I would say that there's a possibility that that energy there, that natural source, was not always harsh, bad energy, you know. And I've had people on who have told me that they think that Babylon and some other empires were broadcasting a signal or a religion out of certain sites, including the Great Pyramids, and that was possibly, you know, a negative thing, but maybe it didn't always start off like that. And then you have the obelisks, and we have transplanted these obelisks over here now like the people who created our country went and got Egyptian obelisks and put them in I know, there's one essential park.
Speaker 2: Sure And yeah, yeah that was uh. If I may I could come at the The obelisk is the grounding force of a pyramid. So a pyramid is typically an upshoot, and in medicine wheels or upshoots, and an obelisk is necessary or a rock nearby is necessary to ground that energy and create the you know that that donut loop. That that that's around life, around the things of life, you know, So if you want to bring a site to life, you use these obelists. So by taking these you know what was it late eighteen hundreds, the Egyptian revival here in here in the in the States was it was one all these obelisks were going up and so that that was that was By putting an obelisk on a gravestone or on a uh as a grave marker, or in a park like Cleopatra's needle by the met it uh, it creates a donut loop with the with the the great Pyramid, especially Cleopatra's needle being so you know, so that that came from Alexandria. So that was that was in a loop right with that. So so if you take that the Cleopatra's needle was in Alexandria, and the northwest northwest edge lay line that that goes you know, off that direction went right through Alexandria and so so by by taking and that eventually goes over the states right down the Saint Lawrence seaway and by Cleveland and uh you know down through that way, you know, through the Great Lakes and now along it's it's lengthd you find obelisk placed. But and so so but by bringing Cleopatras this go over here there they actually were working that particular lay line to to bring those those Egyptian frequencies and and and and create the new you know, the new empire, the new Egyptian uh Renaissance if you will. So the you know.
Speaker 1: Well you answered my question there. My question was was going to be do you think that our founding fathers, the men who founded this country, we're trying to deliberately tap into that old pyramid energy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Sure, yeah, they were using what h you know, the knowledge that they had from the templars, and you know, the Templars got their knowledge from the Moors, and the Moors got their knowledge from the Egyptians. And you know, so, uh, they were trying to create civilization here with with the tools that they were given, and so they delo liberally. But they the downside of that is that they were doing it to promote business and banking and power rather than the spiritual nature of things. So that that that's been more of the expression.
Speaker 1: It makes me rethink the pyramid and using it. And because you know, what is what initially attracted me to a pyramid is the symmetry. It just something the human eye or just maybe just my personal eye likes to see the symmetry of the pyramid. And I like to see the eye in the pyramid because it kind of has a spiritual feel to it. It's like this all knowing, all seeing knowledge. That that's what I get when I see an I in a pyramid. But the more I look into this, you know, I'm not so sure that I want to like.
Speaker 2: The eye of more, do you know? Yeah, yeah, you know, yeah. We gotta we gotta throw that ring into the into the volcanic fire in order to free all the orcs, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, great, it's great reference. Yep, that's it. That's it. And you know what, what do you think about that with Washington d C. Because that's that's a Pandora's box, just the layout and all that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah, my book guy a Matrix like devoted chapter to that. And yeah, Zochipelli goes to Washington and big square, you know, monument in the middle of it, you know, so you know that that would be you know, a square like that might be, you know, just the base of a pyramid, a an etheric pyramid that was set there. But you know something folks don't don't really think about too much as la latitudes and longitudes and in particular longitude. The north south line that goes right through the Washington d C sare square. I mean, it's it's not a full square anymore. Because of the Civil War, Arlington County was removed from that DC diamond, but the county is still bordered by that line. So so d C and Arlington County combined create the DC square that was laid out by this Morrish fella. And that's the center line of that the north south line of that diamond is the seventy seventh exactly seventy seven zero zero zero zeros a zero longitude. So that's that's referring to a time frequency. So it's a longitude. While it is a tolluric. You know, it has the the electromagnetic field of the Earth breathing through it, you know, you know, through the surface fields and through the cosmic fields around us in a north south pattern. Uh It. This this longitude is a an entrainment that's been set, you know, by by the English worldview, so which seems to have is a out of you know, Egyptian world view. But uh so, you know zero prime meridian is Greenwich, England, so all of time, you know, that fourth dimension of time is all measured off of that meridian. So seventy seven degrees exactly from that uh iner rates a like a frequential, uh intention set into time seventy seven, which you know, yeah, you know, I mean seven and seven angels seven then seventh. You know, there's a lot of sevens that you uh So that that that's a real important piece. And and and Washington was the one that decided to put Washington, d C exactly there. And he was a surveyor and you know consummate Mason, you know, and he was in an all the secrets, you know, so he he at the frenchie that came in and laid it out to their the French ury into it too.
Speaker 1: Washington paired up with this Moorish fellow to sort of map this out. Is that correct?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's I can't remember his name. I'm sorry it was he was. He was a black man for black man that I was from Ethiopia. And at the time, no one knew how to uh survey with with stars, and this guy knew how to survey with stars and he was able to lay out the Washington Diamond but by using stellar alignments and exactly.
Speaker 1: The old astronomy archaeologist well astronomy like zoroastrial stuff. It's crazy alchemy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, so but that's.
Speaker 1: A missing piece that to a to a huge puzzle here. The Moors. I don't hear people talk a lot about the Moors.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, that was kind of a popular subject during the Crusade.
Speaker 1: But see, I didn't know. I didn't know about that either. Actually I didn't know. I've never to my knowledge seeing the Moors.
Speaker 2: That's that's uh you know, it's it's the Moors of the Arabs. Yeah, okay, you know, that's that's what we used to call them. And uh you know when they when they came into Spain, they were the Moors.
Speaker 1: But yeah, see I thought that they were African.
Speaker 2: Yeah, another name for him too.
Speaker 1: Sure, they're they're from the Middle Eastern part of Africa.
Speaker 2: Well, the the the Moors that invaded Spain, you know, came from Western Africa and moved in from there. But they were the Islam had already taken over that part of the world. So yeah, you know, the they employed mathematics extensively. It was our numbering system is from the Moors, you know, like it's an Arabian we are all, you know, numbering system. So you know a lot of great gifts came came from Africa. Yeah, you know, it's we don't give people near the credit that they deserve for all the contributions. You yeah, it's like beautiful minds, beautiful minds, uh one and all. You know, it's uh, you know, it seems like, uh you know, it's creator's puzzle, you know, to put us all together here on this planet. I you know, to have these different races all together, it's you know, I suspect sometimes I think sometimes that you know, there were five alien races that uh, you know, didn't know what to do, so they through genes of each of each of its group onto this planet and say, well, let's give them free will and let them work it out, and whatever they come up with, well we'll go with that, you know.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, you know, when I I was reading through guay A Matrix, I don't know, a year or two ago, I remember you talking about the Moores, and I remember thinking that it was one of the first times I had seen a researcher kind of go go down that road in that kind of a way where it connects to all this stuff. I've heard people talk about the Moores and theorize who they were or what they may have done, and did they come here and have a population here in the Americas that is now forgotten. I've heard all of that.
Speaker 2: But the Moores are very you know, it's not a mysterious group. It's just a term that was used in a historical period. I could describe a group of people that were African Arabians, African Muslims.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I just wanted to touch on it because that might be that might be new to some people. And I do think that this Morris fella working with Washington and just how that connects to the Obelisk, connect to the Pyramids, and it just it all points back to this earth grid that is that's big.
Speaker 2: That's big. Yeah. Yeah, they're you know, they're trying to control the world. Yeah, it's uh, it's but she's untamable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, speaking of Washington, d C. I was talking to a friend recently. I'm in Nashville, Tennessee. We've got a couple of Virginians here and I made friends with one of them, and he was telling me about this vortex out there. It's it's in the Shenandoah Valley. It's in the middle of nowhere. It's on the side of this mountain.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I looked into it. It's a well. The way it ties into Washington, d C. Is he worked at a resort there for a while and all these Washington governmental elites would come there. And it's called Basy Basey, Basey, Virginia. It's it's near a place called Lost City. It's it's out in it's a very remote, very isolated area, and they you know, he worked there, and you know, of course people talked about how they were there was a lot of cult activity there, and I asked, I'm like, is there anything to that? And he's like, well, you know, I was out driving the back roads one time and I did see off in the woods, off the side of the road people carrying torches, like twenty people out in the woods carrying torches in the middle of these mountains. He's like, I left real quick, and you know, that's just a that's just a story. But I looked into the vortex that's supposed to be at this place.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 1: It's very interesting because somebody built a shrine temple, an outdoor shrine temple out there. They used local rocks, they used like just local masonry, and they called it Shrinemont and you know, they so they put this outdoor edifice there in the early nineteen hundreds, and it just it just reminds me of this idea of find a source of power and put a temple there. And I see that a lot in your work. You know, I think back to the Dark Ages and the Church and that iron grip they had on Europe during the dark ages. They knew about this energy, and they would put their churches right on top. They put the temples on the source of power.
Speaker 2: That's what I meant that. Yeah, the Church were having trouble with the Irish, and you know, they converted it to Tholicism, but they wouldn't go Whenever they got in trouble, they'd go back to the old shrines. So, you know, the priests were complaining to the Pope that you know, we couldn't get the Irish to come to church. Instead, they were still going to their shrine. So the Pope said, well, put the churches on the shrine. Yeah, you know, that's been the practice until America. You know, here here in America, we've just placed the church on the corner high in Maine, and don't really take into account the Tulleric energies that you know, the earth energies that that would be supportive to spiritual practice to place the churches upon. Instead, Instead, the civic structures are on those places of power.
Speaker 1: That's what I've been seeing from Paris to South America. I see that the church put cathedrals right on top of the ancient sites.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now and now that nobody is you know, if if there aren't people going to the churches, then there's no people. There's nobody going to the sacred sites. The sacred sites don't really care. Uh, but but you know that they need human consciousness to ground celestial forces into into into terrestrial forces. So you know, we are we're conduits for that energy. And uh, you know, like like the Earth has war Texas to draw us into it because we feel good being there and the Earth feels good having us there. And that that grounds a a a a spirit you know, it brings it into spiritual context. But but now that uh you know, you know like Shark Cathedral, you know it's built upon an old Druid site, you know, and an amazing technology, Gothic technology that uses the you know, the geometry of water to uh you know, and its construction and uh, you know, it's just everything about it was was made to enhance that that spiritual energy that already existed there for for people to benefit. And you know, so you think about you know, in Gothic Europe, you know you have all these cathedrals that that are you know, generating all this energy, right, uh, you know, grounding christ energy into the ground you know, and so every every day you get everybody's having a Mass at the same time, and they're all ringing the bells at the same time, and they're all chanting, you know, at the same time. And uh you know, so that kind of concordance generated a field that that that that eventually took over all of Europe and and and created a Christian field. But now we're not going to those churches anymore. The Vartexes aren't fed by our prayer. Uh uh, you know, it's there, there's there's doubt, there's division, there's all kinds of stuff that's being thrown into the into the mix.
Speaker 1: Now, you know, speaking of the Gothic, the Gothic technology, have you come across an individual named Saint Bernard of clear View?
Speaker 2: Yeah, claar Vo Okay, yeah, from what.
Speaker 1: I understand, he was a founder of the Knights Templar as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. He inspired a lot of the I think it was Second Crusade, one of the Crusades was was his doing. And right, you know, they they would you know, it's a technology, they would use it for the benefit of of christ consciousness to try to bring Christ into the world.
Speaker 1: More, what what do you think about the idea of Saint Bernard was meddling with alchemy, was possibly you know, hunting down that philosopher stone knowledge, and he incorporated that into the Gothic cathedrals themselves, because I think when he shows up on the scene, so does a lot of funding to build the Gothic cathedrals. And it seems like he had a sense of higher knowledge or sacred geometry and alchemy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, you know, the Knights went to Arabia and they were you know, got that knowledge from you know, over there and brought it back to Europe. It was it was only from the advanced mathematics that they learned from from the Arabic people that that they were able to construct these these cathedrals. And and it was trial and error they you know, there were many cathedrals that collapsed, uh, you know, trying to get that that ultimate buttresses and ultimate windows and uh. But I'm sure they they shared all that. You know, when you get this information in your head, it's just you know, it doesn't go away. So you know, if you're introduced to uh uh, this esoteric information, you know, perhaps you know, you can dismiss it as the devil or whatever, but it still remains in your head and uh and and does its work on you. Yeah, but it's it, you know it you know to me right now, you know, recovering Catholic, it's like to say anything is not God is blasphemy to me, you know, you know, because how how can you know? How can anything be? You know, I mean without the one source, one fourth being being behind it all, and and that you know, I mean evil has really helped temper our souls, you know.
Speaker 1: A deeply spiritual perspective. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm sorry I finished your thought though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's pretty much it, you know. So so you know Claival he was you know, he was getting all this information firsthand. You know what else did they say, Oh yeah, what about this? You know, it's like us having conversations. You know, they would come back from you know and report to their superior and and you know he was you know, as much as pre Suana, you know, fain being humble. Uh, when you have free will and ego and all this stuff at play, you know, it's just uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe they were just as curious about some of these ancient sciences as.
Speaker 2: I am you know, I'm yeah.
Speaker 1: And back to that, Yeah, back to that story.
Speaker 2: You know, the great mystery has been around for a long time, and yeah, you know, I hope we never solve it, you know, because that's right.
Speaker 1: It's what Yeah, you're right, it's it is, it's it's it's much more fun. I'm I'm I've told people before. I'm perfectly happy with them never finding conclusive proof that there's a Bigfoot because I'm happy with the mystery. Yeah, you know, And back to the Vortex thing. What really caught my attention with Vortex is correct me if I'm wrong with that, is the intersection of two ley lines.
Speaker 2: Correct, Well, you know, I need to any two streams that come together. Vortex. Yeah, yeah, well that's.
Speaker 1: I think that that plays into my fascination for the ancient sites, which I'm just very attracted to. I think there's a fascinating phenomenon where people who aren't spiritual per se, or aren't religious even will go to these certain sites and they'll say, oh, there's an energy here that I can feel like they there's an energy that people describe that's tangible, almost like the wind, and non religious, non spiritual even people have connection and find connection to the Earth through these sites.
Speaker 2: Still, yeah, I think there's an etheric charge that's present in lay lines that that feed our own etheric bodies, you know. And and when you when you feed your etheric body, you're strengthening your physical body, because the etheric directly affects your physical and you know, if you get a big hole in your etheric body, that's where you end up getting an illness. And and uh, you know, so uh, the Earth itself, you know, has all these you know, points of connection for the Earth's etheric body and and itself. You know that that's you know, by supporting the etheric body through sacred sites, through war texes, through you know, like we as humans go thro a vortex. You know, we're we're war text is in ourselves, you know, you know, look at any ice dancer. You know, it's just so. But by us going to these wartex is, we're increasing the the etheric charge that that's being uh both released and drawn to it, you know, by the etheric body of the planet. There there's a some excellent work that been done by this fellow, Nick Nelson. He uh, he spent a lot of time at vortexas as a consummate dowser and found that there was a very specific pattern that was repeated at vortexas that uh, you know he he looked at this proportion. It was like one to five kind of rings with with another ring around that. And you know, I looked at it. I said, Nick, you know, this is this is the model of the inside of the planet. You know, this is what the USGS is saying that the spheres and the inside of the planet are. So it was like that was like a huge for me to to to you know, put those two pieces together that you know, the Earth is actually projecting a mini version of itself through vortexas. So so you can kind of connect with all of the planet because because of a similarity of geometry so and and and you know, to build upon that that that that same geometry is generated within a neogram, you know, and that's a nine to nine pointed star if you will, you know, so you can generate four polygons, uh with a neogram, and those four polygon guns make these nested spaces you know, as as it comes you know, into the center and and those are the same sizes as the Earth's interior spheres. But you find that in in uh, the kind of patterns that you see in the well everywhere you know, Stonehenge and you know, I mean even the Great Pyramid has that implicit to it. So uh, you know in the human eye has that so uh you know this but by using you know, if you if you have a you know, an Earth energy text and you put a neogram on it, you're going to have one powerhouse there. And let me tell you, you know, it's it's it's it really works well even if you don't have a vortex you put in you know, you use using a neogram medicine wheel and you're you're communicating directly with gravity. You know, it's it's a pattern of gravity. You see it in Uh yeh. There was a gamma ray, big gamma ray burst that came through a year or two ago that you know, all the observatories you know focused there, uh, telescopes on this one place where this gamma ray was coming through. And what the pattern that they came up with was the same pattern you know that that that you find in an Earth energy vortex.
Speaker 1: Wow, what happens when you're going back to our earlier conversation on water, you know what happens when you put water in them? Does that enhance this?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You know when I lived out in the desert southwest there pierced Arizona for four years, and I put in and I put it in one of these medicine wheels, and I was going out every day to you know, we were experienced a drought in the southwest, and I said, well, I want to attract some some of those West coast hurricanes. You know that we're worling around Mexico. So I went out there and you know, with that intention, I was drawing out the four polygons of of the of the aneagram with water, just walking you know, from one stone to the next, back and forth and doing this thing. And I'd do it for I did it for about a week, and sure enough, you know, here comes this hurricane that came in and just drenched us. You know, I don't know, you know, I don't know if I can take credit for it, but you know, there it was, you know, and proof enough for me that it worked. But you know, since then, there's been a you know, it broke the drought, and there's you know, it's it's like creating a bonding something for water to bond to, you know, so you come Also, a few years back, I worked with a group of earth dealers in California and they were wanting, you know, to stop the drought that they had for the last twenty years out there, and uh, you know, so I found that there was a pattern around San Francisco that that was in a neogram, so you know, with that as a consciousness field and that you know, with water in it. Now we use that as a as a an attract for the atmospheric rivers to come in. So you know, soon, you know, within a month of putting that in there, and you know, in that condy it's just a consciousness field, you know. I mean we put any stones out on the ground, you know, because it already you know, is there and nature created it. It's it's a sacred geometry, geometry of nature, geometry of water. And uh, you know, the the intention, the request was that we would you know, attract atmospheric rivers to recharge the the ground water, fill up the reservoirs, and make it a good ski season. So uh, you know, it was all uh you know, answered in spades. So you know, when the earth, the Earth wants to work with us. And uh, you know, I think that that that's really the gift of all this is that by looking into earth energies, by examining the past, uh, in the past, you know what, how it was used in the past to to you know, affect nature. We can be better stewards of the planet. We can learn to to fly this this spaceship Earth and to sustain it. Uh. And and we can only sustain it if we can sustain its biological field. And that field is very much like our own. You know, we're we're in the outgrowth of the planet. So you know, the etheric fields that that that the planet has with that are connected through sacred sites. Uh. You know, it can be managed by through consciousness, through human consciousness, you know. And it's it's a cell. The Earth is a cell. Yeah, and uh and and the membrane of the cell is where all the consciousness is. And and we as humans are are very much part of that Earth consciousness.
Speaker 1: Right now, I want to pull up this map just get your opinion on this real quick and I think it goes it ties in with what we're talking about here. You know, you see this stuff online occasionally, so I don't know but what we're looking.
Speaker 2: At, mister colembs map.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I figured you'd be somewhat familiar with this Earth's chakras and this these lines here, the female rainbow serpent line and the mile pullume serpent. What do you think about this?
Speaker 2: Uh? You know, I I referenced them, okay, and uh you know it's it's I really dig that Kylash Bali Ularu connection there. Uh, that's that's that's big which is over there you know Ulus Australia. Bali is in Indonesia and uh and Kylash is uh there in in uh in India or northern in Mongolia, if you will, in Tibet. Uh Holy is mountain on the planet now under control of communists China. Uh. But uh, I don't really, I don't look at this as a chakra system. I see them as Yeah, they're patterns. They're probably you know, etheric connections that were you know, he's this is a description of the etheric Earth. Really, you know, the these these nodes that that take in this uh. You know that they are chakra systems in the sense of of a meridian that that has a uh you know, more more in the line of a Chinese meridian where where you have acupuncture points. Yes, so I look at these more like acupuncture points than than than chakrash. To me, a chakra system is generated as a standing Columner wave, if you will, vertical. So you know, our chakra systems have this verticality to it. Where we're going from, you know, crown chakra down through the route and uh, you know, for bringing the Kundalini down or bringing it up because the other way of course. But you know, if you look at the planet in that context, you know, you know we have this again, this donut loop that goes around us as a field five feet out. Horses have one that's twenty five feet out. Earth has one that goes out to the Van Allen Belt. Uh uh so uh you wrapped up in my facts.
Speaker 1: I'm keep going on. I think this is good.
Speaker 2: What were we talking about? Ah?
Speaker 1: The male? Well I was going to ask about.
Speaker 2: The Yeah, so you know I so, well, you know my chakra, okay, my heart, how came? Will take my heart? Well, all the blood goes to my heart. So I'd look at the planet and say, well, where's all the blood go on the planetary heart? And I said, well, what are the veins of the heart? Well, all rivers. Rivers are the veins of the Earth. Okay, all right, so let's see where the rivers go. And you know, I see the Nile on the thirtieth, I see the Young Tees on the thirtieth, I see the Tiger's euphrates on the thirtieth, I see the Colorado River. On the thirtieth, I see Mississippi River. These are all deltas that are all dumping, you know, into the heart chakra a latitude of the planet. So i'd look at the Heart trucker and the Hollands. You know, you know that that you know, love and energy there New Orleans. It's so you know, you take that and you spring north and south. So if you go south from the heart trok or you go to the solar plexus, all right, So that's nineteen point five degrees on the Earth is where the solar plexus of the planet are. You find Hawaii in Mexico City and a lot of volcanoes. If you go extraterrestrially looking at the sun, the sun on the nineteen point five degree latitudes of the Sun is where all the sun spots come out. The big orange spot, the big storm on Jupiter nineteen point five. The largest volcano on the Solar system is in Mars nineteen point five, So you know that's the Solar plexus. You know, that's of of the planetary chakra system. And you mentioned the Fortis parallels. You know, it's the throat chakra.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, you mentioned New Orleans there, that's one of my favorite places. Sure, speaking of being able to feel the energy of a place, I'd say that that applies to New Orleans in my in my experience at least.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You know, in New Orleans you have the water of a continent flowing and by you Yeah, you just think about all the all the all the p that goes into that water, you know, and and the kind of DNA information that that carries. And you know, by the time it gets down down in New Orleans. Wow, you know, there's just there's a lot of consciousness in that water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, absolutely, absolutely. Also, the I was going to ask you about the forty second parallel. You know, this maybe goes back to for me, this goes back to the Dark Ages a little bit. You know, I think that the Dark Ages only applied to Europe when they were in the grip of the Church because outside of Europe in Istanbul modern day Istanbul, now it was Constantinople, that city was on the forty second and they were thriving there into dark ages. They were in a state of renaissance. Before the Renaissance. Uh, this it was the cultural center. Now there was the golden what they call it the Golden Age of Islam or something like that. I don't see it in the parameters of that religion at all. I think that this was just a wealthy fun in the sun. They had food, and they had pleasure, and they they weren't they nothing about it was dark ages and and I think the rent, the Renaissance that we know about spread from there because it was it was able to creep through the boundaries that the Church had put around Europe. But all that to say, it goes back to possibly this this forty second parallel where they're sitting on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's in my book, I call it the empire lay. You know, I look at lays as is just a sequence of cultural and natural features that extend over over a length and uh, you know, I I look for, you know, like the cultural expression of Lay there's lay energies everywhere. You know. You know that you can dowse you know. I mean if you put every single energy feature that is in the land on a map, you you know, you would be covered with graphite, you know, just from drawn as all over. But you know, it's a crackling energized planet, and you know you can douse out those things. But I prefer to just stick to the big ones that are really obvious, you know, because that that that's more the collective consciousness field that I'm kind of all about trying to tap into. And the forty second parallel is you might call it the Goldilocks zone and a Goldilocks planet because you know, it's along this parallel that you get seasons, and seasons allow allow for you know, corn growth, you know, the extreme agricultural bounty is found along this line. So because of that, you have extra grain to feed armies. And and then you know, you get an ego, a king or an emperor involved. It's got a megalomanic bent to them, to them and you know, let's see, we got some extra grain, Let's take over the world, you know. And so you have these empires that that flourish around it, but it's kind of kind of you know, like one of the things on the forty second parallel is the island of Corsica. You know, it's like, you know, when it came across Corsica on the forty seconds, it's Corsica has to have to do with empires. And then I found out it's the birthplace of Napoleon Bonaparte, you know. So you know, it's just it's just this stuff doesn't stop. But you know, Genghis Khan g On he was on the forty second, Beijing is on forty second, Istambul, Constantinople, the Byzantian Empire. You know, the English Empire was not on it, but they had a lot of holdings. Uh but uh, you know Barcelona, well it's not Madrid, it was the seat of the king and stuff is where Isabelle came from. And you know that whole Spanish Empire that that held sway there in the Iberian Peninsula, and Rome of course is on it, and uh you know, you know about the Holy Roman Empire and all those things that they were involved in. So you know, I but as well, that's where there's so much literature in science and and kind of the stuff of the throat chakra that that that is manifest you know. So you know, that's what I look at, is like the patterns of manifestation, you know, what what are the what happens you know along these lines. It suggests a certain quality or frequency that's being carried on it. Yeah. I have just released a book recently called Deadly lay Lines.
Speaker 1: Yes, can I comment on that real quick? Because I was getting ready to read this because you're what you just said, A big part of that reminded me of this, this part of your book, and I just I was going to tell people. It says here in the footsteps of Gilgamesh, Genghis Khan, Napoleon, Charlemagne, and Caesar, with Zaa Thrustra, Jesus, Christo Bahalla and Rudolph Steiner as guides, the reader is asked to reimagine Earth's ether paths free of their Groundhog's day of war, ancient curses and Pyramids, Deposits, and Saints. Deadly lay Lines was published to bring awareness of and solutions to geopolitical pathology described writ large in these papers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the that's the jacket you read.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know it stuck out to me when I read it, and uh, I think it's a well, you know, I think it's a nice selling point you know.
Speaker 2: For well a lot of stuff, you know. Writing this book, it was it was it was hard. I mean, just looking at the patterns of of of this stuff, you know, of war and man, man's inhumanity to man, all that. You know, it's really came down to, you know, profit through suffering, you know, And here I was writing a book that I was going to sell, and I was going to profit from the suffering that I described in this book. And it was just it seemed, you know, contrary to the ethics that the book was standing for. So I well, it's available on you know, Deadly lay Lines is available on Amazon. If you want to print copy, I have a you know, I give it away for free electronically, just to get the information out there. I mean, I mean, I was writing about one particular lay line that is quite inflamed right now, you know, the lay lines getting inflamed like like tendons, like our bodies, like Meridians. And there's one inflamed lay line that goes right through Gaza. And I was like, Gaza, Oh jeez, you know, the history of Gaza, and you know, all the curses that were put on the cana and the Canaanites who lived in Gaza by the Egyptians because the Pronic priests and egypt couldn't couldn't conquer the you know, they were rebelling province and they couldn't do anything about it because they had this city called Ashkalon, which is right there by Gaza, and so they put this curse on it that essentially is what is manifest there to this day. You know, I mean, curses still kind of working itself out and uh you know, and it was this particular curse was written on clay bowls and then smashed so that it couldn't never be undone. Yeah, yeah, so you know, but it can be. You know, we just have to have a conscious awareness of it. And that's what this book is trying to provide, is an awareness of how these patterns keep repeating themselves. And by by recognizing a pattern, then we can then uh you know, true will can can overcome these patterns so that you know, you know, October seventh, I'm writing about Gaza and they turned on the news. You know, it's like, oh, gossip blown up again, you know. Yeah. And uh, but that that particularly lay line, uh, you know, hits all the spots of the Middle Eastern Wars that we've been experiencing, you know, in the past yeah decades. You know that did the line go right through Gaza, I'm on, Jordan, Jerusalem, uh and Baghdad and uh goes near Tehran, but mostly you know, just through Iran, Uh, right through Kabul, Afghanistan, Islamabad, Pakistan. You know, so we got this nuclear thing going on there too. And and it goes across the disputed ends of either end of the Himalayas where China, India and Pakistan are all odds or you know, Bangladesh at the other end of it. So uh that there's and it goes out to Hong Kong. So, but it also goes right through Mount Kailash. So there's you know, I wonder how much you know, like Mount Kailash is this holy the holy holy mountains in the planet and uh, you know it's honored by you know, many many religions and uh. And and when when when China really took over Ti bet they took you know, they they took possession of Kylash as well. And that uh you know, they're protecting it. That's a good thing, but there's something not right on that lay line because of that, that that relationship that it's kind of like, you know, there there's this divinity that's part of this. You know, kylash is the is the home of Shiva, you know, and uh uh you know when you have an atheistic power that's in control of that, that it kind of dampens down that energy and an energy that's that's repressed ends up you know, roaring eventually, you know. And so so there's a certain roar that's on the planet now, uh that that's destroying itself. And Shiva is the is you know, destroyer and creator, so he's he is manifesting.
Speaker 1: That reminds me of cern.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have another one of those sites on the on the Pyramids.
Speaker 1: Lay lines, but they have that atheistic approach to what they're doing, and they have the statue of Shiva.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I don't know if that.
Speaker 1: Ties into this, but that's what it reminded me of. Yeah, it's a it's an evil, you know what I mean, because they're not trying to do a spiritual endeavor over there, even though they I think at the end of the day. Behind closed doors, they are working with spirits and earth spirits and earth energies and all that. I think there it's very much a spiritual operation, but they keep that insulated. They don't talk about it. They they put out like they're just doing Darwinian science as usual. You know that there's nothing spiritual going on there.
Speaker 2: It's bad, bad, bad mojo to to uh destroy Adams, you know, break Adams apart.
Speaker 1: No, I mean it's almost like the reversal or the inverted act. It's like the act of creation inverted.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, mhm. Yeah. And the interesting that the pattern uh the physical machine concern uh, the the the actual one that that breaks you know what breaks apart the atom too. You know that real high energy collider has the same pattern as that as the enneagram that Earth energy uh you know orth energy vortex pattern that they described earlier in our conversation. Wow. So it's like you need to it has to be in the geometry of the universe in order for it to operate.
Speaker 1: It's like it comes back to intention or something like, what what do you intend to do with this technology? Is probably going to determine the results.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's messaging the world absolutely. You know, I think when when they when they first when they first turned on CERN. Uh, that's when the christ Church earthquake happened. And the christ Church earthquake is at the antipode of CERN. So you know, I think you know that, you know, when they turned that baby on and got that that that resonant frequency shape of the planet just shot it right through and somehow had to release in a released in the form of an earthquake, then wow. But in following you know, it was like an adjustment that the Earth had to make.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: It hasn't it hasn't repeated that, you know, with its with CERN's increasing energy output.
Speaker 1: I wonder if they're putting these particle colliders on some sort of a lay line. I mean, CERN is sitting on its rumored to be sitting on this ancient temple of Apollo. There's like an old Greek, yeah temple there that part of CERN I think sits on.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I know, there's a there's a conversation that I've heard, you know, I just I don't have any opinion. I don't one way or another. But they say that a bombs can't can't work unless they're on an Earth grid point. And that's you know, one of the things that m m Yeah.
Speaker 1: So well, yeah, it makes you wonder. I'm guessing that the Masons also used the lines here in the America, like knew about them and used them.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I was at my I had to go to my local bank recently and I had to actually talk to somebody about something with my account. So I went back to one of their offices and I sat down and I waited to talk to this banker, and they on their desk they had a book about the neighborhood that I live in and the history, and it's all about how the Masons built up, planned and built up this neighborhood in seventeen hundreds here in Nashville. So and it got me thinking, I'm like, oh, okay, so my neighborhood was established by Masons, and right up the street from me is a very old Masonic lodge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you know that's I think that's that. That's where that lay line comes in from Nashville. That's pretty close to uh, New Madrid, Tennessee.
Speaker 1: I've heard of New Madrid. I don't know if it's maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's uh yeah, I mean that that's right where that Ley line comes through. So yeah, that really would have been I'm sure they I'm sure they they had mapped that out, yeah, because there's so many obelists along that path of that particular and you know this is that it goes through CERN too. That's this is the same same one that goes through Ctern and comes over here and what right down through the New Madrid area and uh really that's down to the southwest and Mexico.
Speaker 1: Interesting coincidence there that it's connected to CERN as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know on the map, three of the Masonic lodges in Nashville are on the line. Yeah they line up.
Speaker 2: No, definitely they would do that. Yeah. Yeah, you know, one of the most obvious lay lines. I mean, he's like, yeah, you know, if you ever want to prove that lay lines exist, just point out that the East Coast cities are all on a dead straight line from Boston down through you know d C in New York and Baltimore and Trenton and Philadelphia, Atlanta, uh, New Orleans and and uh Mexico City all in this all in this dead straight lay line, and and uh you know Washington knew about that, and and they they actually called it Satan's axes back in the colonial period because you know, civilization was along the coast and west of there. It was kind of crazy. Uh so, uh, you know, he he designed it. You know, they that that lay line goes right through the center of Washington d C. I mean, he was spot on with it and laying out that city. So yeah, they were. They were very much, very keen on that particular one because I mean it was so obvious. And you know, if you want to build a civilization, uh, you need to tap into nature. You know, the ones that civilizations that have lasted the longest are the ones that have employed uh, sacred geometry. You know, ay lines are sacred geometry of the planet. So by employing sacred geometry, you're employing the geometry of nature, and that you know nests you you're, you're you're kind of like embedded into the into the fabric and matrix of the world. So uh, you know, by uh, you know, putting this line of intention, you're you're you're you know, like in training a frequency. Uh so you know, with with with every Masonic lodge, you know, every ritual they do. They're in training a frequency that that they envision and as beneficial and uh you know, altruistic they were. They were doing this for the betterment of of civilization, of American civilization and power. You know, sure, yeah, but I love that. That's a big that's that lay line is huge, you know in world politics. Wow, you take it over the pond through Europe and it goes through all these war zones over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I noticed on your site geometry of place. I'm just gonna name it again so people can go and check that out. I've noticed that you had a picture up. Now. I used to live right at the base of Pilot Mountain in North Carolina. I noticed you have a map up and a picture of the Pilot Mountain circle. Is that what you call it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, pile of mountain wheel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wheel.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I had to ask you about that because you know I hail from those parts.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, well, uh yeah. When I made that discovery in ninety three about the landscape geometry in New England, you know, I said, well, this can't be the only one, you know, I mean, you know, this is merging, emerging right out of the fabric of the land and you know, so these landscape temples or landscape geometries color earth rings and so so I started looking around to see that if there are others, and I noticed that, you know, with this geometry. In New England, there was a a pluton, a a a volcano that didn't make it to the surface, you know, and formed the dome of granite. Uh So, you know, so I started to look for other domes of granite and found found Pilot Mountain as this, you know, things sticking out of the Piedmont that this has got a feature about it and it's like a Native American sacred side and you know, so and and it ended up being at certain radius that that brought it into integration with the rest of the planet. And but you know, I determined it because of cultural and natural features. Again, so uh, these are this might be called a circular lay line, if you will. The wheel that I described as the Pilot Mountain wheel. So if you take the center and uh and the Pilot Mountain wheel ends up being right on that lay line. I just spoke of going through d C in Boston and New York and everything. Uh so, uh okay, well d C's on it. Well, let's let's do an arc from d C and see what happens. You know, that's all I you know, this is my process. You know, I've done it all over the planet. You know, here's a here's a pluton. Let's make a radius to some cultural feature nearby and see what happens. So the arc that that generated ended up going through like, uh, what's it called Serpent Mound oh over in Ohio. And but the really interesting phenomenon was that opposite d C was Stone Mountain, Georgia in Atlanta. So you know that was like, you know, it suggested this polarity, you know, like you know, I was fighting as brothers, and so I started looking at that piece of it and and due south. You know, this was this ended up because of the geography and the way the line went. It ended up being a northwest to northeast to southwest line from d C down to Atlanta or Stone Mountain. So that would make it a a an eight pointed geometry. You know, this is how I get my geometries out of it. Well, it's the relationship here, you know, So north south, you know, so I generated an eight pointed geometry and then north south from there, Uh, it's up in Moundsville, West Virginia and Mountsville, West Virginia is where the Hari Krishna a new verbana is. You know, it's this big temple space there, pretty pretty wild, but you know that was the Krishna. And Krishna is a warrior, you know, he's a he's a sacred holy warrior. So due south of that same you know, radial distance is Paris Island Marine Corps training camp. You know, which is you know, that's that's sacred ground for so many men, you know, and uh, you know, so there's this you get the picture, you know, so you get the spiritual warriorship and physical warriorship. And you know, then you had the Serpent Mound and then uh over in the other point you have you know, like North Carolina, uh and and going through it that there was the Missouri Compromise line went through it. So it's like for me when when I see that that line, you know, like any line that's drawn, you know, like Missouri Compromise was drawn by Congress that that really precipitated and caused the Civil War to happen. Uh, you know, North and South divided along this line. So so that was the separation between the North and South was a it was a you know, the thing of of slavery and uh, you know, so that that was uh, you know, all part of this healing that I thought could happen. You know, So I look at you know, as I saw that, I said, well, you know, since there's this polarity and you know, like Stone Mountain, Georgia, and you know, Washington Monument and all these you know, different polarities, you know, the spiritual and physical worship and then having that line going through the middle of it, uh uh suggested that there might be some healing potential here, you know, to you know that that line is still there as a consciousness field, and somehow we have to heal that to come together with as a people. You know, here in Michigan where I live presently, there's a called Michigan Meridian North South Meridian, and you know, uh that was established as a treaty line between the colonials and the Native Americans of Michigan. So it was again a line that divided people. So like we have to to so to to heal these lines that divided people, I suggest that that we bring it into a circular context and uh and you know employ these uh these are neogram geometries that can you know, you know, bring things back to wholeness and kind of like back to its original state of being. Yeah, so there's all there's a lot of healing that needs to that. There's a lot of trauma, you know, caught. There's a lot of trauma in that line itself, and the Earth feels that as a you know, like it's part of the membrane field of consciousness that that that the the Earth operates with. So uh yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Know, the Pilot Mountain granite knob. I just want to.
Speaker 2: Comment on that spot.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's yeah exactly. And you know, there is a lot of interesting lore associated with that as it pertains to the Cherokee little people and and other various you know, supernatural uh phenomena. And you know, at one point I ended up moving from that area and I moved to Appalachia, and certain areas in Appalachia give off this powerful tangible energy and people in that community and I believed in fairies. A lot of the older people especially, they believed in fairies, and they would do certain things to sort of keep the fairies at bay. If you will. And I just wonder if you ever came across a connection between the fairies and the lay lines.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you know, yeah, they're one and the same, you know they Uh well, I'm thinking that they need those the theoric forces that they're they're kind of the fairies. They are elemental beings you know that can you know, come through in the physical uh. And and they they they flourish and and earth energies they need, you know, that's the that's their prana, that's there, that's their food, you know, if you will is earth energies. So yeah, they would definitely have to be around a powerful spot like that. Uh. You know, the the Irish were very you know, I'm mostly Irish, although I have a French name.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: There's a tradition in Ireland if you live in a lay line or a fairies path, Yeah, you got to build your house with a door or on either end of the house where they where the fairies, you know, to leave a pathway for the fairies to go through your house, otherwise you're in trouble. And you know, Iceland they got the same story, you know, so and and there's a native culture. There's a lot of stories about how uh Bigfoot can get either nine foot tall or you can get a be a short person, you know, like be a be a little fairy. Uh. You know they really mudge Wauka's there's Munchwaukees, the pud pudgeak Yeah, yeah, there we go. Yeah, pugwagis pug Yeah. Yeah. You know. So you know that these legends, you know, they they there, there's they come out of a reality, you know, but it's a spiritual reality that that we've so shut down to and uh you know, and that I think that that the great awakening that that is being you know toubted now is is awakening you know, back to those you know, being aware of these dimensional beings. Uh, you know and co creating with these dimensional beings. You know. Yeah, I mean we we we're here in the third D and we got to do our stuff in the third D. But you know, we we we can't be messing up with what the fairies are doing. You know, they they have their own agenda and their own work that they're doing. And uh, you know, if we could be more conscious of each other's activities, we could you know, work co creatively to make a better planet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's the spiritual component has been almost systematically stripped away from our lives. Modern man is out of touch with nature and out of touch with the spiritual realm. And it kind of makes me think again about CERN and like that that faction of science, that the Darwinism that comes out of the British Royal Society and on into the eighteen hundreds, you know, it starts to gain traction. And then now in modern times, in the seventies and eighties, you see this non spiritual theory, secular theory of evolution that's being pumped out through all the schools, and they are in lockstep with places like CERN, who's supposedly doing all this powerful particle physics. It's supposed to change the world. But they're not in touch with nature and the spiritual and they've lost that connection. So it makes me think, like, well, what if we were putting our money instead of funding places like CERN. What if we were able to fund a big medicine will and or something to that effect to bring our consciousness back together to to realign with this planet instead of trying to blast holes through the dimension. What if we had a different approach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to employ you know, these these various methods that have come across and in the Great Lakes here I find that I think the Great Legs would be a you know, it is the place to initiate a change in the waters of the planet. Yeah, because it's as a shape, it's already worked texting holy water, holy water, think holy water. So I have another website called Pure Spirit Waters. It's waters Plural dot org. Yeah, you can find my can get a free copy of Deadly lay Lines on that website, and it's specifically focused on the Great Lakes and trying to make a medicine wheel out of it. You know, right now, these great spiritual waters, these great holy waters that are uh, you know, generate the weather of our continent. You know, it pulls in weather, it pushes out weather because of its mass, and you know, and right now it's all divided into all these different states and provinces, and you know, like that there's Wisconsin and Illinois and in Michigan that all lay claim to Lake Michigan. And uh, you know, I don't know if you've ever you know, I'm sure we were all aware of this. You know, like when I go into Ohio, I know I'm in Ohio, you know, when I go into Connecticut, I know him in Connecticut. You know, it's it's a totally different vibe, you know, from Virginia to North Carolina, you know, I mean, it's all a different vibe, you know, because of the you know, the aggregate consciousness of laws and temperament and history and you know, I mean, you know, your choice of road signs or whatever, but it all it all, you know, So that having all those different consciousness is chopping up this holy water, uh kind of dampens its ability to function as it should, you know, as this generative life form that's that's you know, here to benefit it and the planet. So so I'm trying to you know, get people to you know, think of the Great Lakes as a holy water and by you know, just with that thought just over and oh look at those whole waters. Yeah, and that just generating that field. Well, you know that the water will just say yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm holy, you know, and yeah, and then expire that, you know, like evaporate that into the biosphere and then the biosphere say, well, hey, you know, I'm holy too, you know. So you know that's kind of you know that was the Christ thing. You know, when Christ, you know, died, he gave his blood to the planet and and he became part of the water of the planet. You know that that's you know, so you know, Christ never left, you know, and the second coming is us realizing that we got Christ in us, you know. I mean that's kind of you know, my my heresy, you know. But you know, so this this exchange of waters is so important.
Speaker 1: And I think too, the Great Lakes region is a very powerful region, a very ancient region. You know, there's a couple sites there I could point to. I think recently there's at the bottom of Lake Michigan. They've recently discovered this Stone Hinge circle. They're calling it Michigan's Stone Hinge. Yeah, you have all those copper mines, oh yeah, up from that Great Lakes region as well. And I think that that served as a hub for the ancient world, I really do. I think that the Phoenicians and and maybe the Moors and all these other groups were coming over here, and you mentioned the Mississippi, they were I think they were coming right up that Mississippi like it was a giant highway and they were heading straight to that copper mine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, without a doubt. You know, the Phoenicians would go anywhere for trade. Yeah, and they had the boats to do it. And and then there's certainly you know that that there's a there's a lot of copper taken out of there before we arrived, you know, our Europeans arrived.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you've got.
Speaker 2: The whole Mississippian culture used a lot of copper from there, the you know Kiokia and Mounds, in the Mound culture, it's all they were big on copper. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you know in Wisconsin you have these big effigy mounts where if you're looking from an aerial perspective, you're seeing a huge depiction of either a creature or a humanoid or something like that, almost like the Nasca lines. But that's here in as well. It's it's in you know, Wisconsin and some of those other states up there. It's in that Great Relakes region, very very interesting place if you're in ancient history. A lot comes out of that area.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, there's medicine wheels out there that's quite unique.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think that they were coming in from two areas. I think they were some of them were back in the ancient world and the ships. We know now that that man has been sailing a lot longer than previously thought. You know, we're finding we keep finding these old boats like ancient man with seafaring, for sure. But I think too they were coming down from uh through the Hudson and they were coming down through the top of Canada, coming down into the Great Lakes region from there, and then some of them were coming up from the Mississippi.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, but boy, it must have been troublesome dealing with those giants, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you know, you mentioned all these effigy mounds and uh and the mounds the mound culture of the Mississippian culture was, you know, when the farmers were knocking down those mounds to make their fields flat, Uh, they were finding giant skeletons under each one of these mounds, you know. And it was there were thousands, thousands of of of reports in the newspapers. Yeah, and uh, I was that Lincoln even spoke of the giants that once were oamed here and uh, you know, and and uh know, and then the natives, you know, know the giants, uh, you know, the red hair giant cannibals and you know in the down the south, I think there was out in Georgia there there's a uh an ancient site just off the coast, you know, in the water that was inundated in the flood. Uh You know that that that has steps in it that were like a giant's you know, like giants lived there. Yes, so uh you know, I I think that there was the Earth was a different animal back back then. You know that that that you know, in order to allow for this uh uh megaflora and fauna to flourish, there had to have been a different uh rate of radiation. Right now only as little hobbits can uh can manage to live on the planet because you know, in our lifespan is so short because of this radiation. That's that that that's aging us so quickly. Prior to prior to the flood, you know, people are living to be a thousand, like like you know, seven hundred years or something. And as I got closer and closer to historic times, who were you know, you know after the flood, we started to uh not lived so long, so so that it kind of indicated that there was a like a firmament above us that collapsed, you know, where it all out forty days. Man, that's a lot of rain. So where'd all that water come from? Well, it must have been an affirmament above. You know, there was a group back in the seventies that that that that you know, you know that this is not my original stuff here, this is someone else, uh, the Dragon Project. I think it was called, uh, but they you know, so when that collapsed, all the mega fauna and flora collapsed, and the remnants of that we see in the in in in Bigfoot, you know, in the Sasquatch and the Sami people where they uh, they have to live at night because they can't you know, they're they're a large stature, can't handle the radiation. So you know, they're they're kind of a degenerated form of what used to be the the giant the giants that lived here in the Americas that you know are mentioned by you know whatever America of a speechy or whoever whatever Italian or Spaniard was exploring the coast. You know, down in uh Tia de Fuego, there was a whole tribe of giants that lived down there, eight feet tall and such. Yeah, absolutely, Catalina, Yeah, I mean, so you know and man, you know, I mean, you know, can you imagine living with megaflora and fauna? You know, you'd have to be like a Bigfoot character to survive it, you know, in stealth quiet you know, Man, there's a dinosaur chasing me or whatever. You know, it's a you know, a different, different set of environmental issues. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think this almost takes us full circle to perhaps what we talked about at the beginning of the show, where we're talking about these these old maps and and where it looks like something changed, whether it was a pole shift or what. There were regions of the planet right now that are cold that used to be tropical. Yeah, and that you see, and it all kind of points back to this right.
Speaker 2: Right, And there's limestone everywhere on the planet, and limestone only exists, you know, if there's a coral reef, and coral reefs only exist in equators, so the equator has got to move. Yeah. Yeah, And I think there's a you know, there's a periodic restoration uh uh, restoration, re enlivening of the Earth's magnetic field that that's necessary. It loses its energy, you know, it gets stripped away by solar radiation, and uh, you know, like right now the Earth is its polarity is starting to mix. You know, you have like the mid Atlantic anomaly, in the Indian Ocean anomaly, and the and the North pole going towards Russia at you know, forty kilometers a year, and you know, so you get all this movement of the magnetic field. But the magnetic field is losing its coherence. So there's more and more radiation coming in, more light coming in, and so but every twenty thousand years in the geologic record, you'll see that the Earth's magnetic field coalesces into a clear polarity along the plane of the equator where north you know, north is blue and south is orange. But right now all those polarities are all blended, you know. So it's like we're you know, as a plant. You know, we're starting to blend sexes, know as the most you know, like kind of the most obvious thing of the present days, you know, you know, gender fluidity. You know, there's a magnetic fluidity in the planet itself. So but uh, whenever that this this happens, there's a regeneration of the magnetic field that that then protects us from this you know, so it has to do this this regeneration periodically too to maintain it's it's it's life, to maintain its conditions for life. So you know, we're we're kind of I mean, we're right there at that bridge zone where uh so you know the way I you know, somehow we got to be able to uh uh maintain the Earth magnetic field at it's optimum level without having to having the Earth resorts to Earth changes because you know, like if you change the polarity of the planet, like like if North becomes South, which has happened in the past. You know, think of a dynamo, you know, and simple mechanics of a dynamo. When you reverse polarity in a dynamo, it changes direction of spin. So if you do that, then if the direction of spins change, then you get places like the Andes Whichelo Geologists look at the Andes and say, you know, it looks like it was thrown up into a day, you know the way, and how did that happen? You know, So you know, you get a planet that stops one direction and starts spinning the other. The whole crust has to adjust and when those crystal forces moved. You get this this heat and heat and pressure being put along the the you know, throughout the whole planet, and that generates is the electric energy. So that in itself then then restores the magnetic field with the with the renewed charge that was generated by the Earth changes. So it's it's like the Earth changes are a good thing for life, but it's not so good for civilization. So somehow, in order for us to get to the point of of of being an interstellar civilization, we have to first figure out how to manage our own planet to last more than you know, for a civilization to develop for more than twenty thousand years.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, well we're concerned about going to Mars right now, so some of us, not.
Speaker 2: Me, Yeah, yeah, you know, not me, you know, I don't know. You know, you need to I mean, they have to have these special frequency generators, right, you know, to to mimic the the what's it called.
Speaker 1: That you need a synthetic environment that you.
Speaker 2: Paced environment that mimics the Earth. You know, Yeah, let's just stick.
Speaker 1: You just stick with the real thing and you'll be around. You know that that opens up a whole other can of worms. I think I think some of these guys are wanting to go to space to mine space for minerals and you know, precious metals and stuff like that, and they're they're probably going to say in the process of doing that, they're going to maybe say that they want to start a new civilization to get everybody excited about it, to get funding and all that. But really it's probably just all about the same old, same old.
Speaker 2: You know, there's a lot of innovation that comes from it.
Speaker 1: Sure, Sure, there's a lot.
Speaker 2: Of innovation that comes from war. It's you know, it's like wars really fueled civilization.
Speaker 1: It's naive to think that we would do any different in space than what we've done here on Earth. And what do we do here on Earth. We we we conquer and we war and we care about profits. M it's hard to say, it's hard for me to think that somebody is going to go to space and do any differently.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I'm advocating the move, the moving of the Primaridi into someplace more mellow than London.
Speaker 1: Yeah London is uh. I mean, you know, talk about these talk about these elites that that run things that set.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that whole worldview.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the whole world view. Like you know, you've got the Vatican, which we alluded to earlier, you know, with with the Dark Ages and with the Church, and the Vatican is who said let's put these churches on the sacred sites. The Vatican is its own little like state. And you have that in London too, right, like the bankers have a couple of blocks there. It's almost like like DC, the Vatican Stern and this area in London are what would you call nation states.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's one at the center of d C, the called the Organization of American States. It's it's it's its own nation state. And that's right at the center of the crossing lines of the of Washington d C geometry. So it's like, you know, we have a nation state that's actually setting the setting the frequential tone of our capital.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems like they're they're using this old pyramid uh energy right, I mean do you think that the same goes for for London.
Speaker 2: Well, you know some say that the primary and used to go through the Great Pyramid. Yeah, you know that would make sense that it would because of the Nile. You know, the Nile is like the Nile Meridian is you know, like so it's a very obvious line in the in the sand there and plane in the water. Uh yeah, you know it used to be in France and different places, but you know, right right now it's in England. And that's that's in training. Uh, in training time with you know English economic you know, profit through suffering English Uh, Darwinian economics. Uh, Darwinian worldview. Uh. You know it's like where nature is all about cooperation. Uh. You know, you know, it's like for some reason the English think it's it's competition. So uh but.
Speaker 1: Uh, I just wonder because I've heard you say in the past that George Washington was trying to tap into the Western civilizational energy and yeah, yeah, but it was in a different context, yeah than this, but I think it was. I think about these places like londoncern Vatican and d C. As places that you know, at one point they were trying to tap into some sort of civilizational energy to as a control vector.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah, you know, you got you got all these people running around free, will you gotta yeah, keep under controls.
Speaker 1: That's right, That's that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know, and we have to have agreed upon rules. But uh, you know, to have time governed by by England. Is I think has run its course? You know, it should be placed somewhere else. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's where your message of healing comes comes into play. And I can appreciate that. And you know, I don't know, kind of winding down here, I was going to ask you this a little off topic maybe, but do you have any personal stories of supernatural happenings?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, no, I can't really. Uh well, there there there was one time I discorporated in a car crash. You know, that was probably the most supernatural or unusual. You know, I got currents. I mean, there's a lot of synchronicities in my life. I follow the synchronicities to to you know, it's kind of kind of thick. I don't really have a really uh kind of intuition. That's that's you know, obviously, you know someone's talking to me, My guides are telling me what to do or anything like that. It's just they have to communicate through synchronicity and and you know, and I'm I've gotten good at reading that, so you know, reading the land, reading the signs and such. But when I was twenty one, this is really what got me he sent me on the road of you know, searching for you know, the great mystery. A friend of mine had just gotten for his twenty first birthday a new you know, nine fourteen portie guaranteed never to flip. So he was dry out driving and is actually as his brother just passed, and he was not feeling the best, so, you know, I don't know, he was going a little too fast around his hairpin turn and hit a patch of sand. And in this car, you know, there's three of us in this car. None of us had seatbelts on. My girlfriend was in the middle there and I was a passenger, and he was driving, and we just seen a spun and took out every single I mean every single side of the car, all the glasses gone, the whole all four sides were all mashed up, going against the guardrails and everything. And and when the crash started to happen, I just exited, you know, It's like, oh no, I'm not going to go through this, you know. And uh so I'm up floating, floating, and I've just found myself floating above this car, watching this destruction below me, and looking at myself in the seat, you know, and my consciousness was definitely up there and looking down, you know, into the cab of the car, and you're like, fenders are going through me, and how you know, how am I not feeling that fender going through me? This is kind of strange, you know, glass going through me? And like, wow, this is really weird. Uh And uh so I looked down in the car and the three of us are held in place by this uh like green gel emerald green like blob or you know, it almost looked dimensional or or you know, it was a real thick mist, let's put it that way, real thick miss that really had body to it. That was just like holding us, you know, like who should have been ejected out of there? All three of us should have been flying out of that cockpit, but there was this green mist. You know. So we landed and you know, and stopped finally, and you know, within a couple of inches of this killing tree that people who would go around this corner would end up, you know, driving right into you know, scars all over the tree from cars wrecking it and stuff. And we stopped within a feet you know, a foot of this tree. And that was you know, I just when that ended, I was I was just laughing. I just couldn't stop laughing, you know, just by the you know, the pure joy of living all that. And I felt from that moment, I felt as though I had something to do, Like my life was saved for a reason, and I had to find out what that is. So I started looking into the you know, the green Man of the desert, the green mists, the whole you know, the the angelic greens, the you know, you know, what's what does this mean? You know, the green of nature, the green man? You know who? You know, what was this? What was this presence that saved my life and saved the three of our lives there, you know. So so that that that really got me going. And soon afterwards I started to you know, pull out the maps and uh, I you know, I read these, you know, the I grew up in a five college area in western Massachusetts where we had these you know, first class, world world class libraries to uh you know, so I embarked on a journey of self education. Yeah, and you know, kind of insatiable curiosity, just trying to figure out what this green myst was, you know, you know kind of what brought me into religious studies. Comparative religion. It brought me into environmental studies. It brought me, you know, so it's what really turned me into a geographer.
Speaker 1: You put you on a journey. Yeah, I've read about green mist in various paranormal accounts and some UFO incidents as well. People report seeing a green What is it? I don't. I can't tell you that because.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I you know, I I've often wondered myself, what's what's the deal with that? You know, you'll hear researchers. There's a researcher from Canada who put out a book about paranormal fog m And I don't know if that ties into this or not. But I've also, you know, I've come across these encounters about this green mist and it kind of rolls in like a fog, and people will see lights or entities or a craft will show up in this mist. And I don't know if this ties into your experience or not, but I do think that car accidents can teach us a lot. You know, growing up in the South, people were very skeptical about things like UFOs and remote viewing and astill travel and all that stuff. But most everybody in the South knew someone or had experienced himself and out of body experience. And I don't think that there's a a barrier there. I think if you're if you if our minds and our spirit can go out of body and have this experience where you're looking down at yourself, why can't you figure out a way to control that and and remote view and do some of this other stuff. I just I just think that they're part of the same type of experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, it's so like the NDS and everything. You know, people come back with you know, when you're exposed to such you know, spiritual Yeah, obviously some kind of spiritual energy or force, you know, it awakens you. Yeah, I mean a lot of a lot of these nds come back, you know as healers and psychics and such.
Speaker 1: And I've heard two guys who have been in war, I've heard them talk about the out of body experiences where I know there was one story in particular, I heard a guy tell and he was going through an area that was he was surrounded by enemy forces and the road he was on was notorious for land mines, and he had to he had to kind of go up this road notorious for landmines to get out of this area, and he and he had to go through fire from he was he was a death trap that he was driving through, but he had to get through it. And he was driving some sort of a big military truck. But he talked about how at the pivotal moment of that experience, it's like, in the next couple of seconds, I might be dead, but I have to do this. He went out of body and he went up above his truck, and he said he was looking down and he was watching himself drive this truck through this checkpoint of death. And he made it through. There were bullet holes all through the truck and and everything, but he made it. And uh, you know, he came back down in his body and he was it was He says, it was almost as if he never stopped driving. There was a polarity to it. He was able to drive and be out of body. Yeah, and and and I think, you know, he's in this crisis. He's in this time of his life where everything is elevated, the senses are elevated, the states are elevated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you discorporate and everything slows down, you know. So he could he could have watched a bullet approaching him and moved aside, you know, had his body move aside, and you know, go one way or another. I mean, because yeah, you can see what's happening.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like that movie The Matrix. It's like if you were to break that down and you were to look at that like this, like, Okay, we're we're stuck in this three dimensional scenery. We're like it's like our spirits are cod We're coded to be in this body. Our spirits are for a time trapped in these three dimensional bodies. In the world around us a three dimensional but your mind can access the fourth dimension, you know. Einstein's said that space was the fourth dimension, and remote viewers when they talk about remote viewing, they talk about seeing things no longer into third dimension, you know, and dreams sometimes it's almost like you're in another dimension. So I think I think there's the mind can access the fourth dimension. And you know, if you wanted to get real nerdy about it, you could probably say in the Matrix, when they were dodging bullets, they were tapping into that mentally, like you're tapping into this fourth dimension for just a second and you're able to things things things on this side of the veil. Slow down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's stories in the World War One we're dealing with with Turkish uh dervishes, you know, the whirling dervishes, uh people that it's a practice where he spent turning. It's uh oh yeah, yeah, you know MeV Levy Roomy uh uh gumalody and Roomy was when I started that. But you know, these guys that you know, do these spiritual practices were uh, you know, kind of invincible. You know they you know, shooting machine guns on them and they just wouldn't stop, you know. They it was like they were dodging bullets or the bullets were kind of going through them and having no effect, you know, because they were they were in a kind of a spiritual dimension when they were, you know, in this act of war.
Speaker 1: And they said the same for crazy Horse.
Speaker 2: True. Yeah, crazy Horse too. Yeah. And you know, put a plug into the Native people. Boy. You know, it's like, you know, their sovereign relationship with Creator. It's it's like that's where we're supposed to be. And they were the biggest threat to the church and government because of their sovereign free will relationship with creator.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I see that with these out here in Tennessee. We have some ancient sites that are at the bottom of the lake. The whole valley was flooded when they put a dam in in nineteen seventy nine.
Speaker 2: And you have.
Speaker 1: This whole story of these people who were spiritually married to the land and it's gone, and it's done intentionally, and it had to do with this idea of manifest destiny and and something you just said where it's like they needed these people to be savages. They needed these people to look uncivilized so they could justify killing them off because their way of being is like a threat, their connection the sources a threat.
Speaker 2: Well, you know the Native people and indigenous people around the world. You know, there's just such a gift that they that they possess and we've almost lost it. We almost killed them all off. And it's it's it's, you know, I say, we as you know, a collective thing that you know, it's like think, think, you know, praise, uh. You know, the great Spirit first is saving at least some of them to carry on and make that contribution to the you know, human you know the experience of the human and uh, you know, and now we're at the threshold of of uh, you know, pablishing relationship with another tribe that's you know, like has been in isolation and you know, hiding from us, you know, the forest people, the big people, you know, they they also have a tremendous contribution to make to human human culture and society and and uh, you know, just God, God love them, you know, to have something wild out there still, it's just just it really is a bomb to my soul, you know. And you know, the knowledge that they have and uh, you know, I mean, yeah, they're violent people, and yeah they're they stink and stuff, but uh, you know, and you could associate them with animals, but they they have a consciousness, they have a contribution that that's part of this earth and uh and and we have to make space for that that to be, you know, for them to be because and to bring them into decision making process of these somehow you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had them in when I moved, I told you I moved to Appalachia. I moved to a little town out there and remote area. You know, my backyard. From my backyard, I could see the Blue Ridge Mountains beautiful place, and we had these We lived alongside of these other ensees. They would come out at night. M hm. You would hear them, they would shake trees, you know. And and across the street from my house was a was a mountain, a sacred mountain. It was sacred to the Native American people's They still had enough control over it to where they wouldn't allow that mountain to be developed. Yeah, and there was it was almost like there was a portal there for these things to come through, because they would always come down from that mountain.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I was in listening to you know, I mean I listened to you know, my bedtime, my nursery rhyme stories are listening to the Bigfoot. Yeah, but I listen to these stories. I discovered that there was a whole bunch of them that were spots spotted in this place I used to live, you know, back back in Massachusetts, all over the place, you know, and I was always out in the woods, and you know, I'm sure they you know, I was within I was probably within feet of these things and didn't even know they were there, you know. And my stumbling around my own head.
Speaker 1: I had one I was walking through I was walking down a it's like a parking lot for a church in this area I lived, and I was just trying to get some exercise and that the sun had gone down, and the back of this parking lot backed up to fields and wilderness. There was nothing between that parking lot and the blue Rich mountains almost And I'm walking along and I'm getting ready to turn down this little graveyard road and right in front of me, these two trees just started to shake. Huge trees started shaking like crazy.
Speaker 2: And I.
Speaker 1: Looked my eyes scanned the rest of the tree line because I was like, I wanted it to just be a breeze. I wanted to be the wind blowing these trees, and it wasn't. It was just these two trees that were shaking. And so I turned down the graveyard road and I'm like, what do I do now? Do I run or do I walk? So I decided I'm just going to play it cool and just keep walking because I thought at the time that maybe it was a bear that was I don't know, scratch in his back or something like that. But later on, and as I as the years passed, you know, I learned that there it wasn't a bear, you know, and there was a presence there, There was a squatch presence there, and you know, and I thought about it too. It's like, I don't know that a bear would have been able to shape both those trees like that. Uh, it was very intentional, it was. It was there was something on the other edge of that tree line was saying, you're coming towards me. You need to go stop coming towards me. Yea friendly little reminder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they're Uh, they got a job to do and they're out there doing it. You know.
Speaker 1: I think too, they come in close to they will come in. Like you said in Massachusetts, you thought you had them around it. I've heard that they'll come into these come in close to civilization as well. You know, I've heard stories out of rowing up Virginia where they come into neighborhoods.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you know the neighborhood They've been spotted in Central Park.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't know. I hadn't heard that one. Wow, they wanted to see that Cleopatra needle.
Speaker 2: They did, you know, go do some earth energy work and then adjust the frequencies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know your wealth of knowledge. I want to encourage people to go out and check out some of the books you have to offer, some of your titles. People need to go check out Geometry of Place. It's a really great website. I want to thank you for sharing your time with me today and a pleasure.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me on. It's been a pleasure.
Speaker 1: Yeah it has. And you know, tell people anything you want to know where they can find you or where they can find your books.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you know it's on Geometryofplace dot com. I have my email address and use even my phone numbers on there if you want to get me a call. I'm very you know, I mean, the New Age community isn't exactly pounding down my door. So I appreciate this opportunity to speak. But you know, I'm very open to community, getting with anybody that even even haters, you know. I give everybody equal time and uh so. Yeah, so the Geometryfplace dot com and there's many articles that I've written associated you know, on that just explore it. Uh it's kind of a I don't really put much content on there. Uh uh, I've lost use of the program that I don't know. I'm not not the best tech person, uh, which I need a tech person to you know, get me more out there into the collective consciousness. But I'm also on my other website is called Pure Spirit waters dot org and that's in the Great Lakes. But it also has uh, you know kind of it applies all all of my pseudo science on the on the Great Lakes, my way of looking at things, and and there's you know that there's any number of these YouTube videos I put out there. There are some YouTube videos that I produced myself that that's on you can find that through my name Peter Schampoo. Uh that's I state in French. But shampoo is how most the American knows they can't stay Schan's shampoo. And I'm okay with that. And yeah, so it's uh, what what I've done is I've discovered the bubbling matrix of the world. And my my next big project is to is to make an encyclopedia of Earth rings that identifies all these these things like pilot mountain and pilot mountain wheel all over the planet that uh, you know, you can you can maybe see in that map behind you that there are a lot of curver linear lines that that make up the planet shapes. And essentially what I do is I just take those those those naturally curving lines and look for a center point and uh, and it generates an earth ring what I call it earth rings. And those earth rings are then you know, like that the coast of Mexico, California, for instance. Yeah, you know that that arc has resolved at a radius and Chouburn Falls, Massachusetts, and and that that that that also defines the North American tectonic plate. And that plate's the same size as Mars, and it's the same size as the Earth, the diameter of the Earth's outer core. So uh, it's all this whole worldview. I'm trying to get down into a one solid piece of work for the benefit of the future before I lose all these brain cells. And uh yeah, so I'm trying to get that produced. If you feel so called, to help me do that. I need a lot of tech support. I need mapping software and all kinds of stuff I'm not really capable of handling technically, but yeah, so I'm working on that's to try to, you know, at least get a rudimentary encyclopedia put together to identify all these various rings and you know, give a little give my take on what I think they this all means. So that's my next project.
Speaker 1: And that's what I see online a lot in certain forums. People will get on there and they'll express their frustration for the lack of accessibility for finding out information on lay lines. Essentially.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's a that's a difficult one because there's so many of them.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Everyone wants to have a a you know, like a Google or style thing with every lay line, and I dearly love to see that happen, but you know that would cost millions, if not billion, and uh and and it's uh, you know, and you need a lot of technical expertise, and we need to have a model of the Earth that's uh, that's an ellipsoid, not a sphere, you know, so we can get accurate mapping of these things. And you know, we need a consortium of geomanswers you know, to come together and actually you know, work on this world project and and put it all together. But you know, it's it's it's like, you know, this is long term profit, you know. Yeah, you know, you know, it's one of the things, you know, you know, confirmation bias is one thing that's a problem with me. My material people accepting it, and cognitive dissonance too, because you know, well, if this is the case, man, what's that mean? So uh, you know, and then it's this other thing of you know, it doesn't have direct personal empowerment involved with it, more like a planetary empowerment and collective consciousness and people are you know, in my in person lectures, the question is always, you know, is there a lay line through my house? You know, everybody's you know, it's his ego, you know, it's just the nature of the human condition. Yeah, everybody wants to know if they have the power in their house. And you know, personally, it's like, don't live on lay lines.
Speaker 1: You know, there's too many bad fairies that want to go out there your house. Yeah, well, I'll just send out the call right now. Then, you know, if you're out there and you're listening and your tech savvy and you want to reach out to Peter sounds like he could maybe use someone for his websites and maybe this encyclopedia.
Speaker 2: My name at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and if you can't find your way to him, just shoot me a message. I'll I'll give you his email and this all that stuff. So yeah, if you're out there in your tech savvy and you want to embark on a good cause. Really, you know, I I think too, like if you go to a place like Serpent Mound, you are going to feel something personal with this stuff. I mean, I think you're going to feel something. I mean there's places in Appalachia too. I know every time I go there, I can feel something tangible there. The earth has these spots, and I think we can connect to them. I don't. You know, we don't necessarily need them, like you say, like running right through the center of our property, but they're out there. So But you know, before I open up another can of worms, let's shoot, we'll just leave it at that, and I will leave it with the call for maybe someone out there to to link up with you and help you with some of these endeavors.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd love to be a conduit for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Everyone as always break the mold, conquer the realm. Thanks for listening, Pisciallyally