Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's Thursday.
Speaker 2: That means it's pop and Bravo and I'm going to talk today with my friend jolt To Greenberg of Hot Mesterpiece Theater.
Speaker 1: Hi you, young girl.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm so glad to be here. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, you not have a lot of shared loves because you love Bravo obviously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you love also TLC.
Speaker 3: I do. I love that learning channel.
Speaker 4: I love I love to learn about the fiance visa process.
Speaker 1: Just this week, I was talking to.
Speaker 2: God It'll come to me, but it involved somebody talking about coming from another country, and I go, well, I actually know a lot about this.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just remembered.
Speaker 2: It was my hair It was my hair lady, and we were talking and her daughter, they're from here, from Virginia. Her daughter has a boyfriend and he is Indian. Okay, the parents came from India. The boy is you know, Indian American, but the parents are from India. So the daughter who's been dating this guy for a year has never met the parents. And she starts.
Speaker 1: Telling me like, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: He says, like the parents are pretty strict and I go, oh, well, they're never getting married.
Speaker 1: I said.
Speaker 2: I said, I hate to tell you this, but I know a lot about Indian marriages from my programs. And uh, you know we got Indian matchmaking, we've got family karma.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we've got all.
Speaker 1: The people on our TLC shows.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I said no, I said, they're never getting married. And she's like, and he has to have kids because she's like, my daughter never wants to have kids. I was like, oh, he has to have kids. He's the only son.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, there's no backup son. Like culturally, they're there's a lot of weight on his shoulders.
Speaker 2: I said, not like Ginny and Cement, where there's a backup son that can give.
Speaker 3: Right a right. They have a age appropriate wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said, they know. And she goes, yeah. I keep telling her. I keep telling her. She goes, and he lied to his parents about what I do because he because he told me that, you know, his parents culturally, they they want their their child to marry into an affluent family. So she goes, So me, just being like master hairstyles at the salon for twenty five years is not enough. He had to tell his parents that I own the salon.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and.
Speaker 2: So she goes, but I don't. And that made me mad because I'm like, why is what I do not good enough? I was like, that could be on him. You know, you could meet the parents and they could be lovely and you.
Speaker 4: Know totally that could be his his like wrong assumptions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's so interesting talking to her when I was like, oh, something I know about that, I've learned.
Speaker 3: I know a lot about this.
Speaker 1: I told her to watch Indian match Making and to watch.
Speaker 4: Family Karma, right, yeah, those are good ones that that show the like the dating process and the engagement process.
Speaker 3: And yeah, and then how involved the parents usually are.
Speaker 4: So it's a bad time if you're being kept a secret.
Speaker 2: And I said, you know, however, if they do get wedding married, I would like to go because I'm obsessed with being able to go to an Indian wedding.
Speaker 4: They dying the best how fun wedding ever, the best biggest party, like most fun. I've been to some semi Indian weddings and they are just like the most fun like and like all the colors everything's so bright and.
Speaker 3: Beautiful, like yeah, and the outfits.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everyone's wearing like the coolest, most beautiful clothes.
Speaker 3: It's it's much more of like a spectacle.
Speaker 1: Yes, and so I'm dying to go.
Speaker 2: Somebody did send me on Instagram the other day, like, you know that you can go to an Indian wedding because these some of these big weddings in India, they do want Americans to come, you know, so they'll invite you.
Speaker 3: And I go, I did not know about this.
Speaker 2: It's a whole thing, she said, and she sent me like a whole article about it. And I go, do you have to pay him one way?
Speaker 3: Because right is included?
Speaker 2: I would it's a nice hotel included, because I don't want to stay at like Jenny's apartment with her in snow.
Speaker 3: You know, no, No, she doesn't clean very much. I hear, m m.
Speaker 1: She's just she's just like I'm trying to be retired, like nobody.
Speaker 3: This is my wrong marriage for that retirement.
Speaker 2: This is my drop that I have here on the show, which is Summitt saying hold on, let me make sure it doesn't loop.
Speaker 1: This is great for audio. This is Sumant.
Speaker 3: You're not professional.
Speaker 1: We are not professional work people.
Speaker 3: I could tell that the way you phraised that to me. Oh that's so good.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to see how the family cafe turns out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, apparently Dad is going like scooping water out of the toilet and using that.
Speaker 4: I mean, what now, you were using toilet water and that's a no no, even if it's going through the espresso machine.
Speaker 2: Well, I was like, because it looks like some of it throws out, like a whole thing of potatoes that he boiled. I was like, oh, well, if he boiled the bos no, no, probably.
Speaker 4: Probably you shouldn't. But like, I don't know. The camper and me is like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Boiled water is usually good, right, are you a camper?
Speaker 4: I mean I was. I was raised in Oregon, so like I was forced to be.
Speaker 2: But really, yeah, you've slept in a tent. You've slept in a tent outdoors.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've like gone backpacking. I've had to like carry gear and then like sleep in the gear and you know, actually, actually there's a documentary coming out about my high school because they had an infamous Mount Hood trip that all the sophomores used to go on. You go go the mounta Hood and Oregon, and there was a freak blizzard and one group. Almost everyone died except for like two kids that you know that graphic detail warning. They like built a little like snow cave, and like the people at the bottom of the pile like barely survived.
Speaker 3: And it was like this huge tragedy.
Speaker 4: And I think nineteen eighty five and I think HBO is coming out with the documentary about it soon.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 4: I got an email from like alumni fairs and being like, just a heads up, everyone, We're going to be in a documentary.
Speaker 2: And I'm nineteen eighty five. Okay, so you weren't in high school. I was in high school nineteen.
Speaker 4: No, my mom was pregnant with me. She remembers watching it on the news when she was pregnant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then she goes, this is the high school for my daughter.
Speaker 3: And then she was like, we're gonna send her here. Yeah, but oh but now they.
Speaker 4: Just make you go backpacking instead of climbing Mount Hood because that's.
Speaker 2: Well oh no, Well tell me when that comes out, because maybe you can.
Speaker 3: Yeah, talk about it. Oh my gosh. Yeah, of course, y'all.
Speaker 2: This time of year could be tough. The holidays are near and they're supposed to feel joyful, but for so many they bring stress around food, weight and body image. Add in all the talk about weight loss medications, and it can feel overwhelming to know what is best for you. That's why HERS is here to support your journey so you could fill your best HERS is transforming women's healthcare by providing access to weight loss treatment plans for every budget. They connect you with a medical provider who will work with you to determine the best treatment option for you. If prescribed, you get medication as part of a doctor developed weight loss program, complete with ongoing care and access to twenty four to seven online support at no additional cost. There are no hidden fees and no membership fees. Weight loss by HERS is realistic, not restrictive. HERS provides access to affordable weight loss plans built around oral medication kits and GLP one injectible options, and the oral medication kits started just sixty nine dollars a month with a ten month plan when paid upfront infual. Hers puts your health and your goals first, with real medical providers making sure you have what you need to get results, all from the comfort of your couch. So if you've been struggling with your weight loss journey. It's time you find the best option.
Speaker 1: That works for you through Hers.
Speaker 2: Whether you want to lose weight, growth, thicker, fuller hair, or find relief for anxiety, Hers has you covered.
Speaker 1: Visit for Hers dot.
Speaker 2: Com slash pink shade to get a personalized, affordable plan that gets you.
Speaker 1: That's f O r H E r S dot.
Speaker 2: Com slash pink shade for Hers dot com slash pink shade. Weight Loss by Hers is not available everywhere. Compounded drug products are not approved or evaluated for safety, effectiveness, or quality by the FDA. Prescription required. See website for full details important safety information and restrictions. Actual price depends on product and planned purchased. Speaking of I was on your show. Did that episode ever come out?
Speaker 4: That episode will be coming out very soon, and I think it next like two weeks, okay.
Speaker 2: Because I figured you would alert me. But then I was like, oh, yeah, did I miss it?
Speaker 3: You didn't miss it. It's coming out soon. He's a good one. I'm very excited about it.
Speaker 2: We talked about vander Pump rules and Stacy slapping Kristen and what a different what a different time to be alive?
Speaker 4: That was I was back in the hanging out in the in the back alley at sur Days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me ask you, are you going to watch the new vander Pump Rules.
Speaker 4: I was watching the preview for it last night, and I was talking to my husband and I'm like, I like, is this even vander Pump Rules? Like I'm probably gonna look at it, but like it just looks like such a weird, cheap imitation where I kind of am of the mindset where I'm like, maybe if they change the name, I'd be more inclined.
Speaker 3: I don't know why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah they could call it, you know, Sir Rules or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah they yeah, yeah, because a lot, you know, a lot of people that felt way about the Valley like it was going to be horrible. Not I didn't.
Speaker 3: I was a little reticent, but then I love it, so, you know.
Speaker 2: I love I knew the Valley was going to be good because I was like, these are people we've been following for so long. It's got to be good, right, totally, But a whole new cast of people with no no La La no, anybody who's.
Speaker 4: Not Rewind Peter Sighting. You know, really, I didn't, I don't think. I saw one in the preview, and I was like, I would have liked to just see Peter, just.
Speaker 2: To know that Peter's still around whipping these young whippers snappers into shape.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is funny because I'm going to Bravo kan next week. And what was funny is two years ago, in twenty twenty three, Peter was just every day. People saw him every day, just stand in the lobby of Caesars, like trying.
Speaker 1: To get recognized.
Speaker 2: Oh Peter, Like not over at Bravocon where it was at the Caesars Convention Center. I'm talking like in the Caesars Hotel just you're a hotel, Yeah, just like, yeah, Peter, Peter standing here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I hope, I hope it went well for I hope we got a lot of photos. Yeah, yeah, seen and wanted Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because he didn't want to buy like a ticket to go over to the Dimension Hall where people would definitely recognize him.
Speaker 1: He's just would come in and out of the hotel.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: And I imagine, like I don't know, I could imagine being a former employee and being like I don't want to have to pay to get into like a company event.
Speaker 2: But right, Well, I won't thank you give me a ticket. No, nobody got a ticket. I mean a few people got a ticket. I did see a couple of so a lot of people that you know, we know got tickets and got invited whatever. Not me, I'd just pay full price for two tickets, like a.
Speaker 3: Sucker, and you're a badass.
Speaker 1: Well it's I just want to go, and then I'm not.
Speaker 4: Going to Yeah, and I have my ship together sooner. I would have bought tickets too.
Speaker 2: Well, we were going, and so many of the people that have been invited that I know, like Ryan Bayley or Miguel Luciano or other people, and they're unboxing their you know, Bravo box that they got.
Speaker 3: I saw Ryan Bailey's video this morning.
Speaker 2: And by the way, everybody, just quick plug. I am hosting a party with Ryan Saturday, November fifteenth at hard Rock Cafe before Amy's Caparemi event.
Speaker 1: So I'm to our event. It's free.
Speaker 2: Click the link. Just make sure you click the link so we know you're coming. Okay, that's a secondary thing.
Speaker 3: That founds very fun.
Speaker 2: Everybody opens up their things and then I saw like Bravo by Brett and some other people that like like me that like didn't get invited doing like fake unboxing. Yeah, and they have like an Amazon box that they wrote Bravo on what mee was in here, and it's I was like, God, should I do that to make fun of the fact that I just am like Rodney Dangerville to get no respect?
Speaker 1: Like should I?
Speaker 3: Would I do it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do I have time?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I don't, But I do have enough Bravo shit in here that I could make a box, you know, and pretend like I sent my I got sent the things.
Speaker 1: That purchased merchant box.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm literally like looking behind me, where.
Speaker 4: Is my Don't you just have a Bravo letterman jacket laying around?
Speaker 1: You know? I don't. I don't.
Speaker 2: And I was a little jealous of that.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 3: I mean that looked cool, Like I'll be honest, I was expensive. I was also like just.
Speaker 4: Impressed in general with like how much branding Bravo is doing this time around for Bravo con Like there's there's the Bravo Rebox collab where I was like, oh, I kind of like that obasically, I kind of like the Atlanta one because it's different.
Speaker 3: Peach colors, and I was like, wait, I like, I like that.
Speaker 2: I will be fascinating to see if there's a booth selling that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I beg yeah.
Speaker 2: And then like you got to say a seven back there? Yeah, here you go, you know, or you have to order and they'll send them to you.
Speaker 4: They were kind of take so cute, but yeah, I hope they have some there that would be fun.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I'll be reporting every day Bramo Con, so everybody just stay tuned. Some will be here on the Free Feet and then most will be over on the feed. But last year when Ingrid and I did was we just walked around with my phone and I'd be like, okay, here's what just happened. I met Margaret Joseph and da da dah. She told me the name of a resurgeon that did her amazing boob job and dah da da, and you know, we would just do that and then at the end of the day, Ingrid would put them all together for one big mashup. So some of that we're gonna be putting over here on the Pop and Bravo Thursday episode.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be something I can't wait to hear your reporting.
Speaker 2: Now tell me, tell me, let's talk about TLC before we go into Bravo. Okay, tell me all the TLC. What's your jam, what's your fae? What are you into?
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm always like, I always can't look away from Jasmine and Gino, right, And I don't know if you've seen her social media presence lately, but I've been fascinated by it. Shaved and I was saying the shaving head, which, like I I can relate to that I had a really bad lupus flair that caused severe alopucia, and instead of having my hair fallout and clumps, I just ended up buzzing it. Because turns out it's way more dramatic, at least for me, to have your hair falling out like in fistfolds than just buzzing it and looking looking kind of, you know, maybe a little sick or something.
Speaker 2: A good a good friend of mine texting me like two days ago that her sister has cancer and she's in chemo and the same she said the same thing, that the hair was coming out in clumps, and she says, so we just decided that was so upsetting, We're just gonna shave it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like so.
Speaker 4: Daring, so like I totally get the shaving head. I also just like that she's going like the trad wife route all of a sudden, and she's like she's in these like frilly dresses and she'll like be like, watch me cook soup or something from my spiritual husband, Matt, and she calls them.
Speaker 3: Her spiritual husband because she's still married to Gino.
Speaker 4: Probably yeah, I think so yeah, And I'm just like, what is this jasmine trad wife? I'm I'm fascinated by this, this image she's trying to build where she's like, I'm no longer the loose cannon from Panama. I am Matt's spiritual life making dinners for him in Florida.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll be interested at the reunion to find out.
Speaker 1: What is the status with the divorce, what is the status.
Speaker 2: With her, you know, with Gino very actively trying to get her deported, like she's using vengeance overall. He's like, I don't care if I if I'm married to or longer. I have to give her more money. I'm out to make sure she gets to Yeah.
Speaker 4: He's like, I'm willing to risk being asked for like child support because I'm legally the father of this child in the state of Michigan. Like, I'm willing to risk that, like if I can just really fuck up her life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's he's like spark, He's like, yeah, she'll uh when she gets those papers, We'll see how jolly she is.
Speaker 1: I'm like, is jolly a word we used to describe Jason?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And like, also, it looks like the reunion is going to be another one where they have them all stay at a house together and they tease her telling g you know, like she's always loved him.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what is happening?
Speaker 2: She's just trying to appeal to his masculine side to be like, please stop this bullshit, which, by the way, I think seventy five percent of what those two have done has all been a plan. I think when they I think that they got married even knowing it wasn't going to last, knowing that they can use this for clout to stay on the show, to continue to be on more shows, to be on the Single Life, to be.
Speaker 1: On Last or all these paychecks just keep it going.
Speaker 2: And you know, Jasmine can continue to be on HA and he can go on Single Life I mean, you know, there's there's more those more shows to come, so and then they could go on pillow talk. I mean so I think they decided. I think they got married knowing it wasn't going to last, and meticulously planned this out. Now, the only part of the wrinkle of that theory of mine is would he allow himself to be talked about his penis, to be talked about so poorly on television, to talk about how he wouldn't banger?
Speaker 3: Ever? I don't. I don't know if he meant for that part to happen that.
Speaker 4: I feel like a lot of the sex stuff is what what didn't go according to plan?
Speaker 1: Whember she moved there, and she's like, I got these butt plugs. He's like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: She's like they're small, medium large, try to get trying to get my buttthole bigger for you.
Speaker 3: I totally forgot about that.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Oh and the toe I remember the toe sucking, Like yeah, yeah, something that got away. I do. What do you think about Andre and Libby? Do you think they're just strategically shit stirring because they want some sort of like like you know, couples who live in Florida spin off or something.
Speaker 2: It is weird how they've tried to make these three couples like a Housewives situation.
Speaker 1: Right, It does.
Speaker 2: Seem they're leaning a little more into making it more like a Housewives than a TLC show, which I don't like. I don't I like to keep my trash separate. What do I think about them now? I met them at a party, a TLC party in New York. Andre and Libby were there, Lauren and Alexi were there, Lauren still had the braces unclear, but it's very unclear. And then Brandon and Julia were there. She was not pregnant, so it's unclear. Where in the timeline was that we saw. Have no idea, you know what I mean, you can't so I don't remember them. The four of them like hanging out like best friends at that time. Were they fighting them? Were they not? Andre and Libby? I am happy to know that they have finally cut off her most of her toxic family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that they were a mess.
Speaker 2: Mess, especially that Charlie and his wife you know brother. Yeah, and they're only fans where you could just fully see he and his wife bang.
Speaker 3: I did not know that.
Speaker 1: Oh, just full.
Speaker 2: Penis and the camera, full, spread it out, let's.
Speaker 3: Do it banging, banging.
Speaker 4: Whoa wow, Yeah, okay, new development for me.
Speaker 3: I love that mm hm.
Speaker 2: And so obviously you know he had quite a substance issue from what we could see on our.
Speaker 3: Television, right right, Yeah, for sure, it was good that.
Speaker 2: They finally dumped them, and you know, for them because they've been married for so long. Now the only show they can be on is Happily ever After unless they pretend again that they're going to move to Moldova, which they're never going to.
Speaker 3: Do, which yeah, that's not going to happen.
Speaker 2: We just dropped, We have completely dropped that storyline about losing all their money, right.
Speaker 3: I was like, we're just not going to talk about the house that looked like it got like blown out by a bomb.
Speaker 2: But okay, yeah, And I was like, why don't they buy that house? Why don't they move into that house? He already paid for it, right, just just pay a contractor coming.
Speaker 3: Here and make it like you cracks and get the rubble out.
Speaker 1: Get the rubble out.
Speaker 2: It'll be great, it'll be perfect for your children. Well, I don't know, I don't know. I think Lauren and Alexi, I think weren't in on whatever was this plot that they were doing at Lake Placid. I think that they were like, we're leaving, like obviously, you guys are trying to make us look bad, and yeah, I think it is true. I think that Alexei probably did say all that stuff to Lauren. And she does have body I thegi issues, and she did get a mommy makeover when she was she is when I tell you in person, I mean she is as big as this fan and she.
Speaker 4: Like her body pre mommy makeover would be like a goal body for me.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, she's a tiny, tiny person, like smaller than Julia, and Julia is also.
Speaker 1: A tiny person like yeah, she's tiny.
Speaker 3: Short, like a little tiny peanut.
Speaker 2: Wi little wisp of a thing. And also interesting, Brandon is shorter than Julia.
Speaker 4: I was asking. I was actually asking my husband the other day. I was like, come in here, is he taller than her or not? Because I couldn't tell in their you know, and their like title card pictures where they are like posing, and I'm thank you for confirming, yeah that it matters that much my husbands shorter than me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a he's a little villa.
Speaker 2: But but now that we know that they've had all this strife on the show, I keep trying to think back, like, were they the four of.
Speaker 1: Them hanging out a lot?
Speaker 2: No, they really weren't, right, But don't you think Yara is the funniest, one of the funniest.
Speaker 3: I love Yara. Yara is so great. My husband and I sometimes just walk around the house being like Jovie. She's just always Jovi.
Speaker 1: Why the Mother Nature did not bless you? Okay, Okay, She's just.
Speaker 4: I think she's so funny, Like I would I would see her do stand up if she if she wanted to.
Speaker 2: She's so funny. And this week was she was saying about s'mores. She was calling him smorphs and.
Speaker 1: She's like, what is like this that show with the blue people? Yeah, do you have that here? The smorphs?
Speaker 2: And he's like, that's smurfs and it's different than smores, which is something you eat.
Speaker 1: And she's like whatever. But I like this sweek where she asked Andre if he was sniffing glue.
Speaker 4: That was good, Oh yes, yeah, And I like that She's she's like one of the only people not like afraid of him.
Speaker 2: No, not at all. This is the kind of man she's used to.
Speaker 4: She's from Ukraine, right, like she knows how to deal with the Slavic, like macho dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I didn't like that.
Speaker 2: When Elizabeth walked off, she said bye bitch to to Yara in another language Russian maybe yeah, and Yara goes, oh, she said bye bitch to me, but not in like the fun bitch way and the bad way, the.
Speaker 3: Bad bitch, bye bitch, see you bitch.
Speaker 1: No, it was like fuck you bitch.
Speaker 2: And I was like, this is why they're trying to make it like housewives, and I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I don't like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Aga is better than we thought. Generally, HGA is the one that we dread the most.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it's usually one of the like slower and darker ones, but this one is.
Speaker 3: It's fine.
Speaker 1: It's been pretty good.
Speaker 2: And maybe it is because they put all the what we call the floridiots together. Yeah, you know, maybe so, but you know, in this opportunity Brandon and Julia went to Florida to get married.
Speaker 1: They didn't even show them there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Darcy, Georgie, Stacy Florida and they're all on Florida. They haven't shown them. They could make an entire show.
Speaker 3: A lot they film a lot in Florida. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hm interesting. Now are you watching the other way?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yes, I am.
Speaker 2: Thoughts on Patilla and Dylan Patier as we call her Patier.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm worried. I'm a little worried.
Speaker 1: I'm worried.
Speaker 4: I just I don't like her so far away and with like no one that seems to see things her way. Like I just I worry about an isolated woman, you know.
Speaker 2: I worry about a man that is counting his calories in macros six times a day and expects you to do the same.
Speaker 1: And she's like, cook that for him, and yeah she's like no. And he did say he eats kangaroo and that upset me a little bit too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think it is pretty common there, But is it? I don't know, No, I mean not really. I have friends from Australia who don't eat kangaroo and are like no. But I mean I know some of them have referred to as like roadkill, like eating roadkill because they're sort of like these giant, very aggressive vermin.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah that's crazy. Maybe they could be like it's weird. They think if we eat like venison from Deer, I guess, but.
Speaker 1: That was upsetting. He's upsetting all around. He's setting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's he's so regimented in like a scary, controlling way and like too tight with his mom a little bit.
Speaker 3: He is hot, though, so it's like, yeah.
Speaker 4: He's he's a banging stripper's contractor yeah, he's literally the fantasy of like, oh, we fixed my sink and also like take off your shirt?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, so the plumbers that come to this house, no.
Speaker 3: Ye, like never never, never happening here.
Speaker 1: Do you get into Seeking Sister Wife.
Speaker 4: I haven't done it. I'm a little afraid of it, and I don't know why.
Speaker 3: It's incredible.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry to tell you that you're really missing out.
Speaker 3: No, I really miss it. Try it.
Speaker 4: I've been watching like recaps of it on TikTok, being like I probably should watch the real thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, Seeking Sister Wife is great, but you gotta go back, just start look and figure out whatever the first season was.
Speaker 1: The Merryfields appeared, and.
Speaker 2: That does Garrick and Danielle, and that's what I need to see because they are on their third try at a Brazilian wife.
Speaker 1: Oh great this this one.
Speaker 2: They've gotten all the way to the States and she is on a ninety day visa.
Speaker 1: So crossover.
Speaker 3: So there is also yeah.
Speaker 1: There's again missed opportunity. Matt Sharp.
Speaker 2: Okay, seeking sister wife and were you? Were you into plath Bill, which I considered to be the best.
Speaker 1: Show that's television.
Speaker 3: Not into plath Bill either?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, let me tell you something good news for you. Yes, starting November nineteenth, in a couple of weeks, Keisha and I, my.
Speaker 1: Co host, are starting a rewatch.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: Now, I've watched every episode. I'm a scholar. I know everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know everything. I'm friendly with Olivia, who's our hero.
Speaker 3: Right right, I would saying I know we love her, that you love her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we're Keisha's never watched one day. One minute, She's like, who are all these blonde white people. I was like, it'll take you several seasons to figure out who's who. But we're gonna start a rewatch over on a pink Shade Prime at ten dollars level. You guys, get on it because people are like, Kisha's never watched it, and that's what's gonna be funny.
Speaker 3: I gotta I gotta I gotta get in on that.
Speaker 1: I gotta listen, you gotta get in, you gotta get in.
Speaker 4: I'm always just a little afraid of shows that like possibly glorify, glorify religious extremism, so I've always like steered clear of it. But I feel like I love when they become disillusioned, Like that's what happens like Sister Wives and what I hear happens in Plattvills.
Speaker 3: So yes, then I'm intrigued.
Speaker 2: Yes, And as you're watching it and the kids are young and they're like and you see like a fresh faced Micah Plath who later gets into a drunken coke field fistfight at a sister's wedding, You're like, Wow, how far he's come. Look at him, fash face to sell.
Speaker 3: So interesting and he's so hot.
Speaker 2: And he goes to La and like becomes a model, like I've seen him in my JA Crew catalog.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, okay, and this is super interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeahah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: So you've got you've got quite a journey, and then you've got Olivia the journey of her, which is endlessly fascinated.
Speaker 1: Right, So I hope I've talked you into it.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm very sold.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay, good, Well let's talk about some of our Bravo people. Salt Lake City continues their is from Hell Now.
Speaker 3: Is incredible.
Speaker 2: How are you with Blow Deck? Because I dip in and out a blow Deck.
Speaker 4: I watched Below Deck, and I was a little confused because this is like a crew in a location where I'm like, they're not down under, but it's the down Under captain and it's the sailing yacht chief stew and it's Chef Ben from the like from like the O G Yeah, and so but I from what I've gathered, this is the new regular below Deck crew possibly okay, and and we'll be getting their version of it when when that show airs in a couple months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like coming soon. I'm like, i'd like to air directly after this.
Speaker 4: I was I kind of thought they were going to go to the med and be on like Sandy's Boat went before I understood what was happening, because that's the one that's like airing right now, right, But no, it's a different So that was a little confusing.
Speaker 3: But once I got over that, I was like, this is great. It's so fun.
Speaker 4: It's really fun watching like two crews work, like to two television crews or casts work together and like both acknowledge each other as peers, but also part of that cast is in a service.
Speaker 3: Role, so it's like brilliant. I really like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'd be interested, Like if Heather Gay sees like whoever was hanging up her clothes at Bravocon in my equal role as a Bravo leve right.
Speaker 4: Right, or even just like they're fighting and they're like bickering, and then Lisa's like, rite, Daisy, back me up, and it's like she's asking Daisy back her up while she's like serving her a drink, and I feel like she's talking to her the way she might talk to her like Bravocon or something, but also being like fill my drink.
Speaker 1: I love that there are layers, there are layers that well. I I am.
Speaker 2: So happy, especially this last week, this past episode we just saw on Tuesday night. I'm so happy that Mary is really getting in there. She's really getting in there, she's really participating. I'm really loving it because she's participating more than she's ever participated.
Speaker 4: She's like inserting herself in ways that she would always just sort of steer clear or like go sit sprinter van when stuff was going down.
Speaker 3: I loved when she told Meredith she was boring.
Speaker 2: She was like, you're boring if you have something to say, and say it, but I haven't heard anything that's interesting.
Speaker 4: And it's like, oh that that cuts a little deep because they used to be pretty tight.
Speaker 3: They used to be the ones hanging out together.
Speaker 4: For her to be like, I've decided you're boring and you don't offer much, and I was like, I'm I was impressed.
Speaker 3: And then of course Meredith has like great responses, which.
Speaker 4: Is like I do very interesting things, like I just love I love a pissed off Meredith.
Speaker 2: I liked the scene of Lisa and Meredith in their bed with like the camera in the room filming and she's like you you didn't back me up. And they were saying I started the rumors and anything, and Meredith is like obviously like hungover or pilled out whatever, laying there going, oh my god, like what else do you want me to say?
Speaker 4: Go?
Speaker 3: I I didn't I didn't pile on. That's more than anyone else did.
Speaker 2: Like I just let it happen and just didn't agree or disagree what do you want from me? Oh my god, those two, well, I'm fascinated about the whole thing.
Speaker 1: I loved the zombie party. I thought that was fun.
Speaker 4: Like nothing I love more than fighting in costume and and just fighting with a knife through your head.
Speaker 3: Totally ridiculous. I love it. I loved the corpse face, you know.
Speaker 1: And what about everybody just hates Brittany is like, why is she there? Everybody?
Speaker 3: I feel bad for her and love her.
Speaker 4: I love that that throughout this time she has yet to be able to like read the room properly. I was like, I love I love someone who just doesn't learn as they go along.
Speaker 3: It's so funny to watch.
Speaker 2: And it was funny when they were trying to blame her. They were like, well, we saw Captain Jason coming out of your room where you like, And Bram's like, I don't want to be in our room because you're hooking up with crew members.
Speaker 4: I was like, well, they are what they are, so they're just so willing to pick on her about anything she does. I definitely feel bad for her, but she seems to be serving some sort of communal like purpose to be the person everyone shits.
Speaker 1: On, and she doesn't seem to mind it that much.
Speaker 3: Any attention is good attention to Brittany, who was it was?
Speaker 2: It called her daddy that asked Andy who was the thirstiest ra celebrity and he said Britney bathing well.
Speaker 4: And didn't They did like a Vanity Fair cover where they had the housewives do the a recreation of the.
Speaker 1: Oh Desert House Housewives.
Speaker 4: Brittany wasn't invited and they were like all in bathing suits. But then she showed up to a Vanity Fair interview in a bathing suit to be.
Speaker 2: Like, let's don't give it vanity verir I believe those people?
Speaker 3: Oh it was people.
Speaker 4: I was like, is it people are Entertainment Weekly. I'm I'm I'm mixing it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Vanity Fair is it's not Vanity.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking of like a the young Hollywood Vanity Fair cover.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes that's right.
Speaker 2: And she then she came to the interview in a bathing suit because she was like, you guys didn't ask me to be on the cover, but here I am in case you need to you can.
Speaker 1: Fill me in.
Speaker 2: You did see in that in that picture that uh Mary is just in a full uh, business casual dress.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, because Mary is gonna do whatever the fuck she wants.
Speaker 2: She's like, I'm not well, I can understand not wanting to put on a bathing suit.
Speaker 1: But put on like a caftan or.
Speaker 4: Something, right, right, maybe it looks like a like a cover up vibe. But no, she's just gonna wear what she came in, whatever she decided was.
Speaker 2: I'm on my way to church and this is what I'm wearing.
Speaker 3: Yep. Mary, Mary is her own woman.
Speaker 4: Do you think her church is going to come back? I, I mean, of me likes that. We just kind of don't deal with it because, yeah, I don't like thinking about it because like I really I really enjoy Mary, and I feel like she's sort of become like the voice of the audience, and it's like I don't want to think about that. Also, she has a church that like is rumored to have its own like banking like loan programs, so you can like take out loans to tie to the church.
Speaker 3: Like I don't. I do think people are being taken advantage of.
Speaker 4: I think it's a it's a system she was sort of forced into taking over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like perpetuating it isn't good, and.
Speaker 4: Like I sort of sadly enjoy that we aren't focusing on it a done so I can enjoy Mary, but like that is always at the back of my mind where I'm like, I do wonder if there's some religious abuse happening in the church.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we've seen quite a bit of evidence of it. But me too, I just like, I just want to be blissfully right.
Speaker 4: I know that's bad, Like the social justice worrying me is like what the fuck? But also I'm like, but Mary's really funny, and like, really I like her connection with Angie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do too, And I'm like, is it a real friendship? Do they talk when the cameras aren't going God?
Speaker 3: Oh? So yeah, I know, I hope so.
Speaker 2: Well, Okay, let's talk about Potomac. Okay, So, even though Potomac is filmed here where I live, and you know, I see these ladies, sometimes it's just like my least favorite show. And I don't know why. I don't know if because they change cast too much, I don't know, but I watched it this recent one and I'm going, okay, okay, but I'm confused, Like British Lady but like, why are they all mad at this other woman angel.
Speaker 3: Angel for face tuning.
Speaker 2: They're mad at her because she put up like a thinner picture of herself before she had kids, like hoopo, everybody does the back picture.
Speaker 3: She looked bang in.
Speaker 1: Okay, but why do you have to call her like a catfish?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: And then she's crying because I heard her feelings. And then she talks about her richer husband does all the time and he used to play in the.
Speaker 1: NFL and ten year starter, well so you probably they probably do have a lot of money.
Speaker 4: Right right, It's very like it's very much sort of like we're getting into some like wags competition, which I find interesting. But I do need like more explainers just because I don't know enough sports ship where I'm like, I think starting is good.
Speaker 3: It sounds good. I did have to check.
Speaker 2: Yeah, starting is important, and if you're starting, you know, for ten years in a row on a team, that's great. Now does he have snee tea? You know we'll find out, right, yeh, that's not great. But yeah, just now I'm kind of really watching it for the Wendy of it all. Because of her latest situation.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, I feel like we're just watching it to see like cracks and Wendy, or to see how how like audacious she can be, or you know, just like how outrageous she can be, where we're like, oh, you're living a lie a little bit right now.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, And I don't know if you heard this, and it came across like my podcast feed is Carlos King, who I love his podcast, and he had.
Speaker 1: Vicky on to talk about the insurance fraud.
Speaker 3: Oh right, genius makes sense. God, he's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, isn't that smart? Isn't that smart? Of course, Yeah, he didn't know.
Speaker 2: Vicky, he had never met her because he never dealt with her as a producer, right, So he was like really excited and he had her on to talk about Wendy's insurance fraud. And she's just like, no, it's really bad, Jilly bad. She's going down. She's gone down.
Speaker 1: It's terrible.
Speaker 2: He can't do that, she explained about it. You can't file the same claim with three different insurance companies, which is another thing. In addition to reporting things stolen that were not stolen and reporting a crime that didn't happen, and all that they filed with three different insurance companies, and Vicky's like, no, you can't do that.
Speaker 1: You gotta because you're gonna get puts one three, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And they're also like those three companies will talk to each other and maybe that's how.
Speaker 3: They got caught place boof it's bad.
Speaker 2: But she said, Vicky said, if she was like looking at that claim and she saw the eighteen items that were listed, and it was like a diamond ring or a diamond bracelet, or a Cardier watch, and then a Louis of a time bag and then like a Christian gue.
Speaker 1: Or a wallet.
Speaker 2: She goes, when people list things out like that detailed, it's a red flag. And she said, and anything over I think she said anything over eight items would be a.
Speaker 1: Red flag for her.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting, Yeah, And.
Speaker 2: She goes and they had like eighteen and then they're on like fourteen felony charges. So I don't know if the other four were like the items were below a certain amount. Yeah, But her husband, Sidney those emails saying.
Speaker 5: Hey, let's like up up the Yeah, go look at your closet. Yeah, let's let's get it to the max. Let's get it to as like it's just so bad and he's a lawyer and they thought just.
Speaker 3: No one would look into it.
Speaker 4: It's like you're already under a microscope on TV, yes, Like why put yourself under more scrutiny for fraud?
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like we say it every season of some show, like, right, if you know you're going to be lying and cheating, don't go on reality television, right.
Speaker 4: I just the Hubris never ends, and it's just it's so interesting to watch, like just watching the season knowing what we know, Like.
Speaker 2: I know, so you're just like, let's fast forward so we can get to that black screen of death that will say after filming Wendy and her husband.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, yeah, because I'll show that yeah next to her.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say.
Speaker 4: Otherwise, it does sort of feel like like the kids are running the show all of a sudden with maybe it's because Karen's gone, yeah right, Like it just feels chaotic and Giselle's trying to lead the show, but she just likes to sort of pick on someone once in a while.
Speaker 3: And you know, it's so.
Speaker 4: And you know, I kind of love Stacy even though they all made her.
Speaker 1: Stacy is the Brittany.
Speaker 3: She's yeah, I was gonna.
Speaker 4: Say I love her the same way I love Britney, where I'm like, this girl cannot say the right thing.
Speaker 3: Sheez. Do you think she was acting a little shady?
Speaker 2: Do you think she and her husband really were in the process of getting a divorce or do you think he said I'm not going to be on the.
Speaker 1: Show whatever I do.
Speaker 2: And she goes, well, I'll just have a fake boyfriend, but you'll never see me touch him or kiss him or anything.
Speaker 1: And her husband said, Okay.
Speaker 3: That's what I thought.
Speaker 4: But then also apparently TMZ said they like found that the divorce did go through. I'm pretty sure I saw that on TMC. So it's like it does seem like maybe they did get divorced and got back together.
Speaker 3: I'm but I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Her husband is the heir to what like the Fiat fortune?
Speaker 3: Whoa really?
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, Stacy from looking up rhop husband husband.
Speaker 2: Okay, TMO Rouche is his name. I'm looking him up now, and I'll.
Speaker 1: Tell you what he does. The m O r U s C h AUDI.
Speaker 3: Oh oh holy shit.
Speaker 2: He's senior VP for sales operations of Audi of America, and I believe he comes from that Audi family.
Speaker 3: From like, yeah, well he's.
Speaker 2: A German native and uh yeah that you know, it says he's worth you know, the bazillion trillion billion dollars, you know whatever. You know, he has a base salary of two hundred k plus one hundred and eight bonus plus you know, he earns up to seven hundred thousand annually.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 2: He's from Germany and his people are Audi, So he's rich. So why did they get divorced in the first place? Why did they decide to get back together after she had the fake boyfriend.
Speaker 3: It's very weird.
Speaker 4: It's very suspicious, and I like that she just won't explain it, and she doesn't do it well either, And I'm just like, I'm here for this bad deflection.
Speaker 1: Apparently she looks perpetually surprised to be there. You know, they'll say Stacy, she's like.
Speaker 4: Well stiff and like like, I'm just just I don't know why I find her so like endearing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm very surprised that she that they invited to wrack, but maybe they're they're like talking about her bad breath and all that.
Speaker 1: She's like, what that was so mean?
Speaker 3: And they put out like mids.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my god, now I'm worried about my bad breath.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: Okay, so if he's been a speaking of punching bags, let's go over to the o.
Speaker 3: C Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: We have this episode where Heather spreads her dad's ashes in Amsterdam, and that was interesting that they got to go to the house and stuff. It's interesting too that her dad I passed away and now she's just fully like, yeah, he wasn't a good dad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he wasn't. He wasn't sold sold to us like that initially.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so now he's gone. So I was like, well whatever.
Speaker 2: And it was interesting that she's like facetimes her mom to be like, God, I'm in this house that you lived in.
Speaker 1: She's of course she's not answering. Of course she doesn't.
Speaker 3: Answer, right.
Speaker 2: I liked that on this episode Heather showed Heather just really likes to do drugs, is what we're finding out.
Speaker 1: Yea.
Speaker 3: Heather's like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's like she's like handing out shrooms to everyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And that was hilarious when they were in that place and she and I was like, do you guys hear the theme music?
Speaker 1: Theme music and yeah, no, I loved that. I loved it.
Speaker 2: I think listen, Shannon, her wacky stuff does get old, you know, I was.
Speaker 3: She definitely plays it up.
Speaker 4: It's also like not the most annoying thing on our screens during this show.
Speaker 2: So right now, the Gretchen situation, Okay, Now, I feel like any of us that follow Bravo have we've known this is coming.
Speaker 4: We've just been waiting, right, Yeah, That's why I was listening to Watcho Crappens, and I feel like they have the same opinion as me, where it's just like, yeah, we've known about this for years, like, yeah, this isn't a surprise. I sort of assumed we were all just gonna overlook it or pretend we didn't care.
Speaker 3: Once she got recast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to make of the her liking these things because I haven't somebody I heard somebody on a podcast give a theory. You know, when you come across something on your Instagram and it's.
Speaker 1: A picture, but it's a carousel, right, You just.
Speaker 2: Like the first picture and then you keep going, well, the fifth picture could be something terrible that you didn't see, or it could be then with the political figure that you don't agree with something. So that's one theory.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 1: Her reaction was so wild that she was just like so it makes me almost.
Speaker 2: Believe her because her reaction was so like, I don't know what you're talking about. I've never seen this before, and I don't know what to believe, because I do think that where I heard this before this aired months ago, was that I do know Tamar told a friend of mine and oh, told a friend of mine, Hey, this is coming, this is happening.
Speaker 4: I just I just saw like in the blogs or whatever, yeah, two or whatever it was like or twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: It was like Gretchen liked a bunch of these posts, right, and so yeah, I'm not shocked.
Speaker 1: No, we're not shocked about that.
Speaker 2: But what is shocking is that we all knew that this happened at their last dinner or whatever. We all knew that it happened, and then what they did was they tried to trick us while putting up the face cards. Halfway through the episode, they were like, we know it's coming, and then it did. And then I do like how sometimes they pick up cameras you know later and be like, have them all sitting on the couch listening to this.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, look at the message I got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen to the blogger saying, the whole time you guys were filming, I knew X y Z and I do think a lot of that comes from camera.
Speaker 3: I do for sure.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So that's why it's.
Speaker 2: So hard for me to be like, Gretchen really liked all this, you know, anti gay stuff.
Speaker 1: It's hard for me. Listen.
Speaker 2: I don't know what Gretchen's beliefs are. I would believe that she liked it. Okay, that's what I'm saying. She does appear to maybe be that girl, right, But is she stupid enough? Because she's on social media so much it makes most of her money off social media. Is she stupid enough to like all that stuff knowing anybody can see what you like. If she's trying to keep it neutral, to sell her cupcakes or whatever she's trying to.
Speaker 1: Sell in her head, I.
Speaker 3: Think she is stupid enough.
Speaker 4: I have a more sinister view where I'm like, I think she's stupid enough. I think she wasn't thinking about getting back on the show or anything.
Speaker 3: I think, and I think.
Speaker 4: I think because I was like this happened to like two years before she got rehired, So it's like, I think she was just doing her like maga thing being like and I think, I mean, I think a lot of people, especially at that time, were very much caught up in a fervor of like, we care about the children, and so I think, like, I mean again, I have a more sinister view of Gretchen where I'm like, if you listen to the words she chooses, she is she very carefully like does not ever mention trans people, only references the gay community, and like mentioned she had a drag queen come to a brunch where I'm like, which was two thousand nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I'm like, she's.
Speaker 4: Not saying she doesn't think trans people are dangerous to children, like this thing said, and she's not like she's just saying, like, you know, I want and think that I would believe she was on a on a little like I I care about the children liking spree and didn't really think anything of it and thinks of it.
Speaker 3: And I.
Speaker 4: Have a feeling that sort of rhetoric is often very much framed as caring about children, not like spreading hate, right, I think, Yeah, and so I I think she just didn't really think about it until it came back up and was like, oh shit, A lot of people consider this hateful and not just like pro kids.
Speaker 2: Okay, now I'm looking at it differently. I can be I can be flipped so easily I'm looking at I guess I'm looking at it from the termera angle of If what Gretchen says is true is that she had a forensic social media person go through and figure out that Tamra created all this havoc.
Speaker 4: Camera shots two years before you get rehired, Tamra's like putting her energy into like faking screenshots, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, like, I think it'll be interesting to see what happens, because if Gretchen's got this proof that this none of this came from her, all of this was faked, went into her account, so she didn't like any of this stuff.
Speaker 1: All of this was faked and Tamra faked at the dates and.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah. If all that is true, that'll be super interesting.
Speaker 3: Good like that.
Speaker 4: But that also, I mean, unless I'm wrong, like that would imply Tama's playing a long game, and it's like, I just hate Gretchen so much that randomly, years after she's been off the show and a couple of years before she's going to come back on, I'm just gonna like make up random screenshots. No.
Speaker 2: I think that maybe once she found out Gretchen was coming on the show.
Speaker 4: Oh you think she like retroactively did it. But yeah, yeah, But I feel like I first saw like a blog post about this, like when they first were liked in like twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: That's that.
Speaker 4: I mean, maybe I'm making it up, but it's like I feel like I've known about this for a long time.
Speaker 2: Tamer could have told when I put air quote a blogger, which is just an Instagram person, right, Tamer can have told that person in twenty twenty three and then just sort of like when she got rehired, just like nobody remember this show. Well, let me hang on to it, right, Well.
Speaker 4: I turned into a conspiracy theorist where I think Slade and Gretchen have productions here and have been promised like a rehabbed image and that like people were gonna be on their side.
Speaker 3: Like I'm making.
Speaker 4: It up, obviously, but it's sort of the vibe I'm getting where it's like we're not going to talk about naked wasted anymore. That's like off the table, and instead we're gonna make Gretchen look really good and and you know, anything negative that comes up, like we'll toss it in at the last episode and then say like it was fake.
Speaker 2: I will say, but I do believe that at that dinner with Katie and them. I do believe Gretchen got carried away with her own story and said, God, you guys, I was so sick after that I had to go to the hospital. I do believe she said that. And why she couldn't just have the time go, I don't know. I had six drinks. If I said that, I was just exaggerating. I didn't actually go to the hospital, but I felt sick enough.
Speaker 3: Like I couldn't. I was sick enough that, like some people would have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't know why she shouldn't go. I don't remember saying that. And maybe I just like got carried away with my own story and exaggerated.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the words of my dad, it'll you'll say something, I go, Dad, that's not how it happened.
Speaker 1: To'll go, Well, it makes a better story, right, right, you know, I do.
Speaker 2: Think at that dinner she did all that, and I do listen, I'm not like a giant fan of Katie, because I think Katie also was kind of trying to play the blogger game. Oh yeah, sure, and get people in the OSID to be your friend and then would drop them and clout chasing this one's bigger than this one and all that. But I do think, uh, Katie probably secured herself with another spot on the show.
Speaker 3: Right yeah.
Speaker 2: And you see when we see the preview for the reunion, we see Jin and Katie talking about you're trying to basically, you're trying to take my money by getting me kicked off the show, right yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you wanted to make sure I didn't get a paycheck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you didn't get a paycheck.
Speaker 2: It's funny too, because you know that next time, if they're both on the next season, it'll be like, well, when we were in New York, you said, you know, and we were in New York.
Speaker 1: When we were in New York, we were in New York.
Speaker 2: And then you went on a show and said, then the show is like watch what happens Live.
Speaker 3: I'm like, watch, just say you told Andy, watch what Happens Live.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I guess it's just sometimes it gets too meta maybe.
Speaker 3: Right, right, that's true.
Speaker 2: Well, because I don't watch the Below Deck, I will listen. I think it's great that they did this because now whatever the new Below Deck season is, I'm going to watch the whole.
Speaker 3: Thing, right Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I think Andy said I'm watching What Happens Live, like it'll probably be a three episode arc on on on Below Deck as well, so like, so funny, They're gonna milk that content and I'll probably watch it because it is really funny.
Speaker 2: I did see bron wand say that she slept on that deck chair because there was also no act room wasn't working. But I think for what I've seen on Below Deck, they won't allow you to sleep on.
Speaker 3: The deck like that.
Speaker 1: Maybe yeah, so that was fake.
Speaker 4: Maybe she went up there late or yeah, like early in the morning or something, because.
Speaker 1: That there's couches everywhere.
Speaker 3: I would say, also there's couches inside.
Speaker 2: Like do you ever see some of those boats and you think, God, I just want to get on one of those and just really see what's doing. I really want to, like, because I've seen yachts and you think Okay, that probably has like two bedrooms in it. I've never seen one that has like four bedrooms most primary. Yeah, and then below they have all the bunk rooms and full kitchen. I would really just like to go on one of those and see what's going on there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're so they're so cool.
Speaker 2: With the staff and whatnot. I know, I know, yeah, God'll never happen for me, I don't.
Speaker 4: I know, right, I was like, even at the discounted below deck rate can't afford that. The last tip they got was forty thousand dollars. I was like, I can't tip that much. I can't pay them.
Speaker 2: Heather McDonald said, she got they got, she got invited to go they and they only were going to be required to pay the tip at the end. So she was trying to find like some rich couples to go with them to like split the tip or whatever.
Speaker 1: She goes. But then you do still have to get yourself to the other country.
Speaker 4: Right, You still have to take a you know, go to the Caribbean or the med or wherever.
Speaker 2: Wherever and she goes and then spend the night, you know, to get used to the time zone before you get on the boat. And then it's only really two nights, right, and then you gotta pay. I'm like twenty thousand dollars, it's a lot. Yeah, She's like, yeah, it's not. Maybe, but I guess if you just want to be on TV, maybe it's worth it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I do think the charters are shorter than your average charter. The two nights. Yeah, so, but yeah, and it's like, get a little taste.
Speaker 2: Poor Angie. I was like, cod somebody give her an iv a zophran, Like what happening?
Speaker 3: So bad for her? That's always just the saddest.
Speaker 2: And then Brittany got up in puked dinner and dinner and it came right back to her chugging tequila.
Speaker 3: I mean, I was impressed. I was.
Speaker 4: I wasn't like worried or judging her. I was just like, shit, I could not have done that.
Speaker 1: I was like, girl, maybe stick into some water, maybe some ginger ale.
Speaker 3: And her explanation was, I want to feel better.
Speaker 2: You got Salt Lake City, I think is the best one, but Beverly Hills is coming up.
Speaker 3: I know, I know.
Speaker 4: And we got teased that like Kyle may admit she's actually by which is which is always.
Speaker 2: Exciting again, just like the Gretchen b and Maga big surprise.
Speaker 3: Right, It's like Guice, we always knew.
Speaker 1: Everybody stunned.
Speaker 3: You know, he had a.
Speaker 4: Literal girlfriend on the show that she wouldn't quite call a girlfriend, but still I know.
Speaker 2: She says that's because Morgan didn't want to talk about it. I was like, Okay, well that'll be interesting too. Well, you now have to get back together when vander Pump starts back. And because like I've told you, that's vander Pump is my gateway Bravo drug and I'm.
Speaker 3: Just going to be I'm so curious what it's going to be like.
Speaker 2: If it gives the Valley and it gives us like a renewed love of sir that nasty, nasty restaurant with that disgusting bathroom cheese balls, yes, If it gives us a renewed want to make goat cheese balls in our own kitchens, then okay. But if there's a bunch of new people that I can tell are all just acting because they want to be on vander Pump rolls, then.
Speaker 4: If it's reminiscent too much of like southern hospitality, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know how much I can do.
Speaker 1: I didn't watch that one.
Speaker 4: It's just I tried, and it's very much like trying to be vander Pump, but like they're all too self aware and trying to start their own Instagram, DJ careers and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, so other darms coming back.
Speaker 2: I saw that, Oh right, yeah, I saw a trailer for that. My daughter walked through the room and goes, Catherine din is still in jail. I was like, I don't know, bless her heart, I don't know. She Yah had some problems.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't I feel I feel bad for her.
Speaker 2: She needs Yeah, she's a she's a year long treatment center.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, she needs to just get away from her environment and be helped.
Speaker 1: And yeah yeah she's to look at the rabbitel bridge every day.
Speaker 4: I mean, I was gonna say, I hate that she has tied to him for the rest of her life, because I know I think he was a full piece of ship, but.
Speaker 1: Full fully part of the problem of her.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Tamas, All.
Speaker 2: Right, Jilla, to tell everybody all about your show and where they can find it and what's coming up next.
Speaker 4: It's hot Mesterpiece Theater where we take we take reality TV seriously like it is real art, because it is.
Speaker 3: It's just it's the same stories we're always telling.
Speaker 4: And I talked to really great guests like Mary Payne about their all time faceavorite reality TV scenes, and we break down why they're so great and compelling and why we can't get enough of it. And Mary Payne's episode about vander Pump is coming up in a week or two.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's exciting. That's exciting.
Speaker 2: I love how much she'd like record in advance.
Speaker 3: I mean, I try it comes in waves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: I was supposed to record a couple of in Advanced ninety episodes since I'm going to be out of town next week, and then the screeners were late, and it's.
Speaker 3: Like, ugh, well that like dictates everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm running around like hair on fire. But I'm thrilled to talk to you and you guys. Also today on Thursday, there's going to be a bonus episode where I'm going to talk with Megan O'Brien who owns this company called Ring My Bell. She's gonna have a brute a booth at Bravocon. So part owners of her company are Cynthia Bailey Luanne, Meredith, Gertie, and she does all like if you go to her Instagram and stuff, it's all housewives glam and stuff that she does.
Speaker 1: And so she's gonna come on to do.
Speaker 2: A Bravo episode as well to talk about kind of what it's like to be around all those women, like doing the glam and stuff, which I'm fascinated by. Yeah, and I'm like, can you give me any tips because I'd like to look twenty years younger as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like, yeah, how should I be doing my ie makeup?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's not this laft it on four seconds before I came on.
Speaker 3: Not in a frantic dash.
Speaker 2: That I got for like for free in a gift block somewhere. Everybody, make sure you're following Jelina. You can find her at Hot Master Pece Theater and also at Gilnta Greenberg writer Gilanta g.
Speaker 1: Is that what it is?
Speaker 3: Doolenta underscore g on Instagram?
Speaker 2: Okay, and uh, I'll be on in a couple of weeks, but I'll post about it whenever it comes out.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, thank you,