Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Nightcap on seven hundred WLW, Gary Jeff Walker in for another evening between now and midnight of Fantastic Show. Doctor Jerome Corsi will join us. Dan was great second Amendment guy, the guy who wrote the Good Gun, Bad Guy series of books, jud Dunning, who was hilarious and oft times right. Well he's always right, but sometimes he's really right. Keith Hanson with some technology stuff before we're done, and stuff for you to worry about. And if that wasn't enough, we'll start the show with technology stuff you need to worry about in the Internet of things world in which we live. The one and the only Mad Hatter joins us first tonight and we've talked about this Dave before. Good evening.
Speaker 2: By the way, Good evening, Gary Jeff, as always, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: No thanks for being had. We have talked about this before, but again, there are lots of people online in the job market and they are being targeted for scams, fraud and just because you're out there looking for a job, you need a paycheck and these hackers are trying to steal what little money you have left. There's a group from North Korea that are continuing to target job seekers, and with a lot of people in the market looking for a job, I think this is pertinent information to start with.
Speaker 2: Dave your thoughts, yeah, I agree one hundred percent. Gary, Jeff, I'm glad you brought this up because even though we've talked about it before, I think if bears repeating, you know, ask anyone that's out there looking for a job. It's tough. It's really tough right now. I know a lot of people who are looking for jobs. By the way, the Job Search Foundation Group, which is based out of Oakley and you can find them on LinkedIn. I know a bunch of people involved in it. And then also the Northern Kentucky Accountability Group which runs out of the Kenton County Library. These are both free. They both have lots of professionals who will give you help with writing a resume, a networking, et cetera. So if you're looking to, you know, find a job, these are places you can go to get a lot of very valuable and no cost help.
Speaker 1: And these places, the places that you mentioned, do they provide protections then against these hackers and these these scammers.
Speaker 2: Well, they do to the extent they have nerds like me to volunteer to present on these topics and so forth. So a little bit, a little bit like you know, they'll have me come in and talk about this stuff occasionally. But you know, first off, this is not some made up far pet's thing. The FBI has warned about this extensively. And I mean, I'll go back to your initial point. Think about it. You've got someone out of a job. They're already probably down on their luck to some extent, they're looking for a job, they're trying to do the right thing. And now you have is out there taking advantage of what's already a bad situation for most people, and you know, trying to steal their information and or their money. And this story about the North Korean hackers is very specific, but I think it goes to show how creative and devious these people are. So before I get into specifics, it's putting me remindful of the concept of search engine poisoning. This is a generic term that would apply to any place where you can search, whether it's Google. Again, I would not use Google if iver you, I would use a more privacy family search engine like start page or Dog or something. But even if you go to a job site like monster or a glass Door or indeed or any place where people are posting legitimate jobs, understand that they have no way of vetting those things, and bad guys will purposely go spend a small amount of money to post something online because they know the average person if they see something on a legitimate job site probably isn't going to.
Speaker 3: Question what could that be?
Speaker 2: Could that be bogus? Is it search engine poisoning? Right you search for a job list comes up, you see a link. That link has been put there by bad guys who are then going to try to stuck you down the rabbit hole into some sort of the various deeds, and you know, usually it involved, Hey, we want to hire you, but before we do, you have to buy some equipment or you have to pay for some training, and then once you're fully onboarded, we will reimburse you. And then of course you never get that money back. I've even had someone tell me that I know personally they are aware of someone who actually got a check from these people and then said, oh, oops, you know that's a mistake. You need to do X because it's like a check tiding deal. Right where you're going to send them money back and then the check they'rever clear. So these people fairy deff, very devious, very crafty, very ingenious, and they want to steal your money. So what does North Korean thing? What they're doing is they're explicitly targeting software engineers, splash developers. They're using LinkedIn. They're saying, hey, we got a job for you. And then then they're basically said, well, you're going to need to take a test to show you your skills, right, and you download this software to take their test, which of course is malware. It's got to you know, it's ransomware. It's got a keystroke logger in it so you can capture your keystrokes or some such thing like that. Again, this so far seems to be targeted primarily to software engineers, and my guess for that is because typically they're going to have elevated permissions on their machines and may have access to all kinds of systems inside of the organization they work for, and if they can compromise those machines, will then they're off to the races.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't be beyond just money.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't you think that a software engineer would be hip to these tricks by nowadays.
Speaker 4: Well you would, Gary, Jeff.
Speaker 2: But in all honesty, you know, one of the reasons why I transitioned out of a full time software engineering role and into cybersecurity and talking about all the time is because after twenty five years of writing software and working in the business, you know, I saw the same kind of mistakes being made over and over, and a little emphasis placed on security and privacy, and more emphasis being placed on timelines and budgets. You know. And I'll be the first to tell you there was a time where, you know, when the security people would show up, I would see them as the enemy because they were creating impediments that made it more difficult for me to make my timeline and my budget. So yeah, that's that's a legitimate question. But I think most of the time for software engineers, they're not focusing as much on security. They're focusing more on functionality, timelines and budgets. And you know, if you're not really a skeptical person and you get a job offer from a profile and LinkedIn that looks legit, maybe you they're a little betting on it looks legit. Again, it's easy to create focused profiles and all that sort of thing that spoofing sadly is a major problem. And then you know, all of a sudden it's like, well, hey, we're going to pay you fifty thousand dollars more, but you got to take this test again. These things are legit. There are opportunities out there. I don't want to scare people away who are looking for jobs and using these tools. You just have to have a high degree of skepticism. You need to be aware of these kind of scams. You should go see what the FBI is saying about it, and then you know, proceed with caution. Sadly, Gary, Jeff, we are in a world to deep fakes and AI and all the scams we talk about all the time where you can't just arbitrarily trust something. You must verify first or you're likely to set yourself up for a disaster. Whether it's you have your money stolen, you have your information stolen, or you have your company's money and information stolen. You know, if you're not careful, sadly, you can get sucked into one of these tracks.
Speaker 1: I go back to the immortal words of Ronald Reagan. Trust but verify it applies it applies all the way around no matter what you're talking about, especially today.
Speaker 5: It really does.
Speaker 1: So. Indeed and Monster don't have any kind of vetting process for the people that post on their sites.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I can only tell you that this Search engine employees thing is a real thing, not too all too long ago. And now this is more of a Google thing and less of a job thing. But Steph, DPN B BP and Tronio, I can have a plant. The last name right got in Fox nineteen. We did an interview where he actually told the story about how he got scammed with search engine poisoning because you know, he didn't realize that anyone who won't pay Google, you know, they'll just put your stuff in there.
Speaker 6: They don't.
Speaker 2: They don't have the resources to vet the millions of things they're getting every day. And you know, if I'm a scammer and I set up a bogus website, which is easy could do? I mean, there are free tools out there where I can basically crawl your website, copy all the content off of it, set it up under another domain that to the naked eye, looks very similar or exactly like your legitimate domain. The website looks real Now I post a fake job on it, I link, I pay indeed or somebody yeah, to put that in their engine and then point to it. How would indeed know that stake without being a bunch of almost like detective type work to realize that that's a scam. So I'm not I don't want to absolve them of any guilt whatsoever here, but I'm saying, when you look at the scale of what's happening, and frankly, the ingenuity of the bad guys, it's a it's a tall hill to climb for companies try to get all of that stuff. And that's why, sadly, we're in a place where you know, you just have to be extremely skeptical. You have to be aware of these trends. Thank you for the opportunity to chat about it, and you know, proceed with caution when you're using these tools.
Speaker 1: All right, Dave Hatter. In our next segment, let us talk about all of the all of the top military minds. They're saying the next war may be fought entirely in space, but the war is being fought in cyberspace right now, and we'll get to that next with Dave Hatter on the Nightcap on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 7: When my alarm goes off, I jump out of bed like a fireman and turn on Mike McConnell.
Speaker 8: Mike McConnell's the best part about waking up.
Speaker 1: Coffee in one hand, a breakfast burrito in the other, and Mike McConnell in my ears.
Speaker 9: Starting your day, getting the latest word and a healthy dose of my infectious Mike mcconnald' charm makes you feel good.
Speaker 1: If I'm lucky, I wake up early, that means more McConnell. So tune in and get the goodness you deserve. Now that's a perfect morning, Jack, Be a morning lover with Mike McConnell Tomorrow morning at FYE on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 8: Sometimes wherey crime took place leads you to it.
Speaker 1: We are talking to start this show tonight with Dave Hatter, our it guy, tech expert, tech nerd, whatever you want to call him, the aluminum foil hat guy. Chinese you like that better? Well, you say, you say tinfoil, and I haven't seen tinfoil in quite a while day, But anyway. Chinese scientists report using quantum computer to hack military grade encryption as I said before the break the war, the wars now between superpowers is being fought in cyberspace. We've seen the Israelis be able to take out we think it was Therali. Israelis take out Iranian centrifuges for their nuclear program, the exploding pagers. And if a Chinese hacker can use this quantum ability computer to hack military grade encryption, then they're already a move ahead of us or whoever they're hacking. Tell me about this a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so without getting super nerdy, So, quantum computing is kind of based on quantum physics, and it's the idea. You know, most current computer technology, when you get down to it right, works in bits, zeros and ones. It's on, it's off. You know, they keep adding more and more switches to the transistors and so forth so that they can process more, but at the end of the day, you're still dealing with the stream of bits. With quantum computing, you're basically in a scenario where the computers can essentially store data in multiple states at the same time. So in some ways they can just simply out. You know, they're not better than like current supercomputers at every task, but for certain types of tasks. They basically are, you know, exponentially more powerful than even the most powerful current supercomputers. If anyone's interested, you know, if you look me up on Twitter or linked or whatever, you can find actually written a article that tries to explain all this in Layman's terms a few months ago. But the basic idea is right. We currently have a military grade encryption that's typically AES two fifty six encryption. It's currently unbreakable by existing technology standards, assuming you don't have access to the key that would unlock it. So again just a quick refresher for folks, encryption is the idea, I'm going to take some data, I'm going to scramble it up so that if you don't have the key to unscramble it, you can't do anything with it. And so far as two fifty six encryption, again has kind of been the while you can use higher, higher level keys, that's generally considered pretty much unbreakable by current standards. With quantum computing, you could, theoretically, because of the way it works, crack anything that's encrypted with this level of encryption. And this the National Institute's Standards and Technology has been working for several years on quantum resistant encryption need to encryption technologies that would also use quantum computing capabilities to generate new encryption methods that would be unbreakable by this technology. But the concern has always been to get back to the matter at hand here that whoever can come up with quantum encryption cracking capability, you would potentially and this is I would argue, I'm not the only person saying this, but many experts have worn for a long time one of the reasons why you see so many cyber attacks emanating from our adversaries like China and Russia, even if they don't actually do any damage, they want to steal data because it's currently encrypted by today's standards. At some point in the not too distant future, it may be possible, even though they can't decrypt it now, that they will be able to decrypt it with this. So, whether it's trade secrets, it's military secrets, it's you know, consumer and financial data that's somehow valuable, they're pretty much sucking up everything they can knowing that at some future point in the not too distant future they may be able to unlock all of that, and that should be a real concerned everyone listening to this, because whether it's your financial data that's been stolen that might be encrypted and protected at the time this time, or again, trade secrets, military secrets, or whatever, the more of this data they can steal, eventually they should they I predict they will be able to crack it.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 2: This headline says, Chinese scientists report that they've been able to do this. You know, I haven't seen the confirmation of it, and I'm I'm going to pose this question. If it's true, it's a real problem. I'm not sure it's true. But if you were the Chinese government and you did have the capability to do this, what you tell us about it doesn't seem like they would tell people that, because then they would know they need to up their game to try to make it more difficult for you to get that data. Because one of the benefits of encryption now is even if you can't break into my systems through some sort of weakness, if things are encrypted correctly, you can't really use that data. The idea of quantum computing potentially puts all that you know out out the past, because you can decrypt almost anything unless it's encrypted using this new quantum technology. So anyhow, it's a serious concern in my mind. Again, I haven't seen anything that confirms it's true, and I'm a little skeptical because it part to believe they would admit this if they were able.
Speaker 1: To do it well. Again, much more primitive technology. But again, one of the keys to an Allied victory in World War Two was being able to crack Nazi codes and that was Enma. It's been going on now in warfare for years, and this is just the next level technologically real quickly with a couple of minutes, two and a half minutes or so, apparently. And he sent me the email and said example one trillion and two of why Google sucks and why you should hashtag d Google as soon as possible. You are their product, not their customer.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 1: And so the the headline of the article, Dave is Google will track your location every fifteen minutes, even with GPS disabled. They are watching you if you're using Google.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Gary, Jeff. So here's the gist. This was originally reporting I found in Forbes, based on reporting from another organization, cyber News, where they did some testing on Google's new pixel Mine pro XL phone and the bottom line is, if you buy one of these phones, and I'm going to read directly from it, brand new, a cyber news team took a brand new pixel Mine pro XL with a new Google account in default settings, rooted it to enable man in the middle intersection so they could basically capture the data the phone was sending to try to see what it was doing. And then without getting too nerdy, they basically captured all this and found it essentially every fifteen minutes, even if you had the GPS turned off. And this is I'm meeting and I'm going to quote this from this board's article. Quote every fifteen minutes pixel line pro excel from the data packet to Google device shared location, email address, phone number, network status, and other telemetry. This data, they say, is sent to quote various Google endpoints, including device management, policy enforcement, and face grouping. And you know, then it goes on to point out why these kinds of things are not ideal, and you know, to me, it gets down to the whole dark pattern aspect of this and the privacy washing aspect of this. If you go buy one of these phones and you understand it's doing this, and you can send to it. Okay, what business is out of mind, But let's be real. You and I both know the average person has no idea that the phone could be doing something like this. Now they they give some reasons why it might do that, like the new car crash detection feature. But you know, my issue with all of this is I don't want to be tracked like this. I don't want to work with companies that do this sort of privacy washing. And you know, I think people need to understand that they are potentially being tracked continuously, even if they go in and attempt to disable some of this stuff. So I encourage people go see it for themselves, and then you can decide then if that's the sort of device that you want to have. Sadly, though, Gary, Jeff, you know, we're increasingly in a place where it's really difficult to avoid this because these companies make an enorious amount of money off all this data are collected about you.
Speaker 1: That's scary, all right, Just don't just don't use Google. Don't use Google phones. As as my uncle used to say, oh gurgle that. No, I'm not gurgling it. Dave, Dave Hatter, thank you as always my friend.
Speaker 2: My pleasure, Garret, Jeff, I'll look forward to chatting with you.
Speaker 1: Again, so I hope so. And I'll count on that. Doctor Jerome Cursey Coursey excuse me, is up after the news here on seven hundred WLW. This is the nightcap.
Speaker 12: News, traffic and weather News Radio seven hundred wl W, Cincinnati.
Speaker 13: If asked for the restaurant dealing with the contamination with the nine point thirty report, I'm Shawn Gallagher breaking now. The CDC says an E Coli outbreak that may have originated from McDonald's as being blamed for one death while making close to fifty other six.
Speaker 14: The menu item quarter pounder hamburgers. Specifically, they're slivered onions and beef patties. McDonald says food safety is its top priority and that it's working with the CDC and federal regulators, and that it's removed quarter pounders from menus in Colorado, Kansas, Utah, and Wyoming, as well as in parts of eight other states. Brian Clark ABC News.
Speaker 13: Now the latest traffic in weather together right now taking a look at the major interstates and highways.
Speaker 8: No new accidents now.
Speaker 9: The latest forecast from the train heating and cooling Weather Center on news radio seven hundred WL dovis we head to.
Speaker 15: Our Wednesday morning clear skies. We'll see a seven am temperature of fifty six. Now for our Tuesday at sunshine with a few clouds, a high as seventy eight at night, fair skies. Can we dropped to forty one from your severe weather station. I'm nine first Warning Chief Meteorologist Steve Rawley, News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 13: Clear skies right now are current temperature sixty one degrees?
Speaker 3: Say?
Speaker 13: Pedestrians struck by a vehicle this afternoon in Oxford, as police there say, just after four thirty, officers responded to the intersection of South Maine and East Spring Streets, finding a jee at struck a twenty year old woman who was trapped under the vehicle. She would be flown to use the medical center and critical condition. Their preliminary investigation found that the jeep driven by a nineteen year old man, was going west on East Spring and looked to make a left turn, striking the woman, who was near the crosswalk as she tried to go east on Spring. The rever the driver has been cooperating with police and the investigation is ongoing. DHL Express broke round on a new state of the art aviation maintenance facility at Cincinnati Northern Kentucky International Airport that will create three hundred new full time jobs. The nearly three hundred million dollars project will allow DHL to accommodate more aircraft and handle a larger volume of shipments out of CVG that's expected to be fully operational by early twenty twenty six. The IRS IS raised federal tax brackets for twenty twenty five to adjust for inflation. The standard deduction for mary couples filing together will increase the thirty thousand dollars fifteen thousand for single tax payers, the agency noting today that it applies to the tax Chiar twenty twenty five when returns are filed. In twenty twenty six, Former Bengals quarterback Ken Anderson among thirty one candidates in the senior category under consideration for the Pro Football Hall of Fame class of twenty twenty five. Anderson led the Bengals to their first Super Bowl appearance during the nineteen eighty one season, while also being named NFL MVP that year. In twenty twenty one, he was inducted into the Bengals Bring of Honor. Our next update is at ten o'clock. I'm Sean Gallagher, News Radio seven hundred WLWA.
Speaker 16: What's the best place to reach new customers for your business wherever they are? And that's exactly where you can be with iHeartMedia. We talk to our listeners.
Speaker 17: Every as we continue on this Tuesday evening at seven out a WLW, It's the Nightcap.
Speaker 1: I'm Gary Jeff Walker, and I have the great honor of welcoming back a guest that I may have had on the show gosh six seven eight years ago, back at the infancy of me doing this night show, and I always found him to be so authoritative and just so buttoned up and it was so much great information. And I know it's going to be the same tonight. A guy has written a couple of best selling books. He is a respected economist, historian, political person. Doctor Jerome Corsi, PhD joins us tonight on the Nightcap. Doctor Corsey, it's so great to welcome you back.
Speaker 6: Gary, Jeff, it's great to be back. Thank you.
Speaker 1: We are talking about election integrity tonight specifically and algorithms that well, you can explain it a lot better than I can. That's why you're on the show, doctor Corsi. I also want to mention that you have an organization called God five Stones, which is bringing people a lot of knowledge and experience to the table in this discussion. So tell me what's going on with these algorithms with the State Board of Elections that is causing you pause and could greatly affect the outcome of the election in two weeks.
Speaker 6: Well, we have found in the State Board of Election official voter registration databases that there are encrypted algorithms, which are codes that have been embedded secretly into these voter registration databases. I think it's an intelligence agency operation. I'm not sure that the Boards of Election are even aware of it. But what it allows is for whoever's running this criminal system to create fake voters, people who don't exist. They make them up, if fabricate them. It's like a card marking scheme. They can get them an official state ID, and then they sort them back into the voter database. So then when it comes to mail in voting during an election that they see that tomorrow is losing, they can start voting these fake voters. Make sure they get a mail make sure that's certified run through the system. And since this non existent voter has a real state ID, the voter's counts, it's certified, and they have New York state. They have like three hundred thousand of these votes ready to be used. And we're finding the algorithms in many states, New York, New Jersey, Ohio, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and on God's five Stones dot Com our website, we're about to announce Texas and Arizona all have algorithms in the database is and it's really quite a remarkable finding. Doctor Andrew Piquette, a really computer genius, was the one who decoded these and brought them to our at tension.
Speaker 1: So in the state of Ohio, and that's one of the states where you know there are consequential elections, and well this, you know, everybody is telling me this is the most consequential election in all of our history. And I tend to believe it on one hand, but we hear that almost different election. But it seems like the more and more important it is, the more and more these kind of things are popping up to give us pause and to let us know that once again, many of us will feel that the results of the twenty twenty four election is not legitimate, as many of us felt about twenty twenty.
Speaker 6: Well, I think this is a serious problem because if somehow or other our intelligence agencies have penetrated the state boards of election and managed to get these codes into the database, we don't have free elections anymore because the you know, it takes very few people to operate the system. But you can watch the election if I had I'm a political scientist. I have a PhD from Harvard University in nineteen seventy two. I've been doing voting data for years decades. If I had the system, I could say, well, do you want Kamala Harris to win by one percent or three percent or five percent if you want her to come on late in the day, or do we stop the voting and she wins in the morning. And see, I'm in control of all these fake voters that are in the database and they look like real voters, but they aren't, and I know where they are. Nobody else's I'm the criminal. So if I'm the criminal, I have these I can vote them the way I want to, and I can win any election that I choose to win. Now, there are some limitations I mean, if we get a vote that is overwhelming for Donald Trump, the cheating and the stealing will be too obvious and they you know, the criminals won't get away with it. But it is I think probably every state, certainly with gon Spinestone cod no aposterph asked the spell out five five S t O and E S dot com SR five oh one C three. You can see all these papers we published on it which show you exactly how the algorithms work, and it shows you the states in which they we found them. And there's various discussions about how this corrupts our election process, and I think it's you can see in the past elections these patterns where the underdog or the Biden's not doing very well and then suddenly the counting stops in the morning, all these mail and ballots come in and he surges to a lead and then wins. Well, these kind of patterns now are going to become obvious, and once people know how the magician's trick is done, it's not a trick anymore. Yeah, they see the signs of it. And so we're trying to make it harder for these criminals to get away with a scheme that they never thought would be detected. These algorithms is not easy.
Speaker 1: You talked about an intelligence agency perhaps being behind this last night on the show. Last night I talked to former CIA officer Kevin Shipp, who has written a book about the CIA and how it meddles not only in foreign elections but in our own domestic elections. And then you see the forty two former CIA intelligence officers who signed the letter saying that Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian misinformation. There's a lot of things that America's intelligence agencies are behind that are not necessarily in the favor of the American people. Would you to agree with that?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 6: And I know Kevin Schipp. I had a discussion with him this week, and I'm reading his book, and he and I agreed that the CIA is now interfering in our elections. I think he's right, and I think that that's My research proves the same thing.
Speaker 18: Now.
Speaker 6: In March this year, I published a book on the JFK assassination, All the Assassination of JFK, The Final Analysis. And I had worked with our doctor David Manteke's and a radiation oncologist for the past thirty years. He studied the JFK autopsy X rays, the skull X rays. There's three in the archives, all three, all three of these X rays have been doctor the math frontal shots and you can see two clear frontal shots. So the CIA isn't lying about the JFK. This is forensic evident. JFK assassination has been a lie by the CIA since nineteen sixty three. And you've got to begin to ask quite other questions. Why did Building seven come down at nine to eleven? It wasn't hit by airplanes? Why did we not find any weapons of mass destruction? Nineteen ninety one when we invaded Iraq? Allin Pould told the world at that time that Toddam the Sayin had weapons of mass destruction. Now, why do you get a bad food that becomes a pandemic and a lockdown and a vaccine that doesn't stop you from getting the vaccinate the disease, but it might kill you.
Speaker 19: We've been lied to by the.
Speaker 6: CIA controlling the mainstream media for well over sixty years.
Speaker 1: Well, the trust in the mainstream media, which you know I always tell people, you know, I hate talking about how corrupt the mainstream media is. Since I've been a member of the media for forty four years, doctor Corsi, and I, like man, I cannot believe that my brothers in broadcasting and elsewhere would engage in this kind of bias behavior. And yet I see it over and over again from the inside. I mean, I know that it happens, and they're they're becoming more and more brazen about it. They're not even trying to hide it anymore. Of the bias in the mainstream media that causes distrust among the American people. The American media has less trust now. It's only just barely ahead of Congress.
Speaker 6: And well, that's that's right, and that's justifiably so, because the mainstream media is not telling the truth. You know, again, if we take a look at the psychological operation being run to support these algorithms, you know, the Democrats say, well, Joe Biden after the debate with Donald Trump, was obviously suffering some kind of mental incapacity, so he couldn't have poll numbers that were close enough. They come all and then immediately the mainstream media starts the CIA narrative about how Kamala is leading in the polls. This woman is not leading in the polls, but they but she has to appear to be surging and close enough to President Trump in order for a election theft using these algorithms to be credible. So it's a psychological operation that goes along with the actual criminal operation that the CIA and the other intelligence agencies are capable of running, the same thing they did the Kennedy as fascination. There were three is that three shots fired to hit Jack Kennedy's head. One came from the grassy knoll and you know the other. And we've been lied to saying it was Lee Harvey Oswald. None of the three shots that hit JFK's head came from the Texas school Book Depository. Is Forensic Evidence TUCT.
Speaker 1: And doctor Jerome Corsi, PhD. From God five stones is five oh one c three if I get that right. Organization where they have the papers and the information on these algorithms that we're talking about tonight, that are embedded in state board of elections around the country, including in Ohio, that create IDs state board of election real ideas for non existent voters or fake voters, or multiple IDs for one voter that could once again influence our presidential election and the House and Senate races that are also crucial to who governs US for the next four years. And doctor Corsi one more time. How does this exactly work? The algorithms inside the state Board of Elections can create non existent voters for mail in ballots.
Speaker 6: Correct, that's right, Yes, that's right. It's a way of scrambling the database. It's like you shuffle cards to put mark cards, and you know the voter ID is not determined by the day two registers, determined by a mathematical scheme that mathematical schemes shuggle the decks. You can put false records that you create inserted into the database. They look like real records. You can't tell the difference, except that the criminals know that they're non existent voters. And then after these voters are created, they're hidden in the database of the voters so that you can identify them when you need them. And you'll have tens of thousands of these fake voters that if you're losing an election that the intelligence agencies or the Democrats or whoever is running the system wants to win, you've got an ample supply of tens of thousands of mail in votes to request and a legitimate idea of the voter requests that that mail and vote, It's run through the tabulation, so the number of that voter tabulated matches the number of the voter who requested the ballot. It's certifiable, but yet the voters not existent. It was made up.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't it possibly? And I know that the Democrats and the people behind us would never let this happen. But couldn't Couldn't states merely solve this by counting the mail in votes first? Then then they stopped counting the mail in votes said Okay, no more mail in votes, Let's get the votes from the polls. I mean, how well, go ahead?
Speaker 6: I think if if you start seeing the signs of this, the idea is to get to question the election from the Board of supervisors before it's certified. In other words, immediately have your poll watchers say there's something wrong here and to demand demand investigation, Like if you started going through these mail in ballots and seeing if the signatures on the outside envelope match the signal on registration, which generally they often don't, or if the person who signed the mail in ballot is the person who's voting, or if you sent out some people to canvas the neighborhood and see if these voters really existed, you could very clearly show voter frauds right as the voting was going on. And again, these are the kinds of precautions that have to be taken in states where we have these algorithms. But let's say you lose an election in a state that has an algorithm.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, if you if you are playing.
Speaker 6: Twenty one in the casino and you find out the casino has been using mark cards, that casino can't prove you lost a single hand, they have to refund you. Well, at the same time, if you lost an election and the mail in ballots appear to have been a factor, you can say the mail in ballot scheme, the algorithms defeated me, not the voters, and you can challenge that election right away and demand that the supervisors investigated. So there are precautions here that.
Speaker 19: Can be taken.
Speaker 6: And the whole idea is, once we've identified this scheme, we made it much harder to use. So that's the whole point is that eventually after the election's got to work to get real these algorithms. I think there are probably algorithms in every single state of the Union and they're available for cheating. I think this was and some of these algorithms have been a state databases. It is two thousand and seven. Well, I mean, how many people are in the US Congress and the Senate that were voted in by the algorithms not by the people. And these are important questions that I don't know the answer to that, but we need to know. These are things we have to find out.
Speaker 1: So if on election night they're counting and President Trump say, is far ahead of Kamala Harris, and it appears as if he's got an electoral landslide, which I believe would be the true, honest version of this coming upcoming election, considering the two candidates, and then all of a sudden they stop voting. They stopped the counting like they did in twenty twenty, and then miraculously overnight there were ten twenty thousand mail in ballots. The change, the outcome and the complexion of that election, we will know that this.
Speaker 6: Happened, right that's you see the tell tale signs now. And when you see the tell tell signs, you know that that's likely to be fraud. And you got to push the alarm button. And say we've got to stop and we're going to investigate this. They need the people who have these algorithms in the databases, and the state officials who know that there's algorithms in their states and do nothing about it are risking civil and criminal liabilities for election fraud themselves. It's their responsibility, in the supervisor's responsibility to run the legal elections. And I don't think this time around people are prepared to see another election steal or the threat of another election steal. I think it's going to be taken very seriously.
Speaker 1: God five Stones, people who find you in this information there right, doctor Corsi.
Speaker 6: That's whereas God no apostrophe, Gods and the stalls five five Stones's pearl Gods five stones dot com and that's where you find all the informations that VIVO one s. And we appreciate everybody has been generous and donated so we can continue this work.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for doing the work, and thanks for the information tonight, Doctor Corsey, A pleasure to talk to you, and I hope we don't have to wait another five years before we do it again.
Speaker 6: I'd be happy to come back anytime you ask.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you doctor Jerome Corsi, Keith Hanson from Qux Technologies more on what to look for as we get ready to elect our next president of the United States. It's the nightcap on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 12: If you missed our twenty twenty four iHeart Radio Music Festival present if my.
Speaker 5: Capital was watch the best moment exclusively.
Speaker 1: This is done night Cap on seven hundred WLW into another hour on this Tuesday evening, two weeks until election Day D Day in America, where we find out if your vote really counts or is somebody else controlling the outcome, and we continue our conversation tonight. Just again, spend a half an hour with doctor Jerome Corsi from God five Stones talking about the algorithms that are in place inside state voter of elections right now as we speak that create non voters with real voter IDs to be used in mail in ballot fraud, which was I think widespread four years ago. But that's just an opinion, so don't sue me. Now our tension turns to actually using voting machines computers to record and tabulate the votes and the dangers contained therein because of the same kind of things that go on inside algorithms with computers and the like that can determine a special to have a special determination the way that the people who are controlling the algorithms want things to turn out. I have the CEO of q UX Technologies. Thank you. Veteran law enforcement expert Keith Hanson here to talk about what Elon Musk said this past weekend at a Pennsylvania town hall that we cannot trust voting machines if we want a fair election in this country. First and foremost, Keith Hanson, thanks for coming on the show tonight. Welcome.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much for having me. I appreciate it. It's funny. I was preceded by doctor Corsi, who is one of my cigar buddies, so whenever we're at a conference or something together, he's a great guy to sit around and have a good cigar with and wax philosophically. So you know, I haven't had a chance to talk to him recently, but I hope he's doing well.
Speaker 1: He seemed to be doing okay, But anyway, I talked to doctor Corsi the first time about eight years ago when he was being hounded by the FEDS for being a part of some kind of Russian collusion hopes with Donald Trump, and at the time he said, I'm a Christian, and they wanted me to lie that, you know, I had something to do with this, and I wouldn't do it, And he wound up escaping the same news that Roger Stone and some others got into in that mess. So for just folks edification, it's been a while since you and I've talked a little bit about your background in law enforcement.
Speaker 19: Keith.
Speaker 7: So, I mean, I started off as a part time patrol cop in nineteen ninety eight and from there went on to earn a instructor rating And now, jeez, I mean I've got fifty two active instructor Master instructor ratings, all in tactical conor terrors disciplines, so active shooter response, hostage, siege, hostage, standoff, barricaded subject and UH and and so on, UH, combat, medic swap, medic UH instructors. So you know, I'm not I'm not walking to beat anymore. God bless the people who are doing that. But now I get to I wear two hats. I mean, obviously, you know, as a as a tech CEO, that takes up quite a bit of my time and then the rest of my time is spent developing high level high liability training curriculums for federal and state level law enforcement.
Speaker 1: So that's very very important, very interesting. Tell me about qu qu x. Why is it so hard for me to say, I mean, I could not be part of your I could not be part of your qu X technology. Yeah, it's an acronym and it.
Speaker 7: Means ACRAM for Quantum User Experience and q u X is based on quantum level encryption, which is furthering the company's mission statement to a secure and when I say secure, I'm talking security of data and a private experience on the Internet. Of course, keeping in line with you know what's legal, but the bottom line is that you know you you should have the ability to UH to exist in an online environment and not have your data aggregated, your data scrape and being sold to anybody who comes along with the blank check willing to pay big tech for your information. And I find it amazing that the person who's standing there talking about the dangers of big tech is no other than the chief fraud himself, Elon Musk. I have zero respect for this guy. He's a fraud. Anybody who looks into his background, you will understand that Elon is a master of marketing himself and nothing else.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 7: His companies fail. Twitter is failing, Tesla is failing. And what has this guy produced? He and he's not a founder of anything. He goes into existing company and he in many instances runs them into the ground. That could be a great conversation if you have an hour or two to really get into the background.
Speaker 4: But the bottom line is that the vast.
Speaker 7: Majority of Elon Musk's money is made from the aggregation and sale of other people's data. So I find it incredibly disingenuous that this guy is cozying up the Trump and is trying to warn people about the dangers of techno authoritarianism when he is the very definition of techno authoritarianism. He's positioning himself with Trump for a favorable spot so that way there he gets the first crack at everything that he wants that builds the empire that he's trying to build that he's really been unsuccessful doing up until this point.
Speaker 1: He is a billionaire millions of times over or hundreds of times over? Right? Is that traud?
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, listen, you can have them. Well, it's not.
Speaker 7: The money that he's making isn't fraudulent. He's got a border to that's willing to pay him because he's an outspoken, uh person, And I'm not going to fault him for that. But let's let's talk about his talk about the businesses that he runs. Is Tesla making a profit? Is Twitter making a profit? He's driven Twitter into the ground. It wasn't even his money that he used to buy Twitter.
Speaker 3: It was largely.
Speaker 4: Funded by the Saudi royal family.
Speaker 7: And when you talk about when you read the privacy oh yeah, read the privacy policies on Starlink. Read the privacy policies if you buy a Tesla vehicle. I mean, it's it's astonishing. This guy makes money off of, again, the aggregation and the sale of private data, personal data that people and trust when they are utilizing their services. Starlink for instance, perfect example. I love the way that the Starlink privacy policy is worded, which is, uh, you know that we don't aggregate and sell your data, making people think that, oh, okay, well they don't do anything with my data. Know what they do is they monetize it. They charge arge and access fee and give people with money or companies with money access to the root levels of the servers, which there they install third party monitoring and tracking software that does just that. It aggregates and it extracts data. And it's that data that's used for marketing purposes, that's moved for analytical programs, that's used certainly to fuel machine learning, because this is exactly how AI gets to where it is today. It has a never ending source of constantly refreshed data that it uses to compare and contrast and learn from its own mistakes. So I mean, we could make this an Elon musk on a conversation, which I'm happy to do, or you know, we can talk about the issue which is the you know, which is the integrity of voting machines, which I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that there is integrity.
Speaker 2: In these things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you do say, a hand counted ballot system.
Speaker 1: So you do agree with Elon Musk on that on handcounted ballots.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 7: You know, if you start treating your electoral process like a or like a fourth World failed state, then you better expect to live like the citizen of a fourth World failed state. There is no reason why we have to have a voting season. Up until very recently, it has been one day of voting, and that is sufficient.
Speaker 3: Figure it out.
Speaker 7: It's not like, you know, somebody drop this on you thirty six hours. Oh hey, by the way, you got to go and vote. You know when voting day.
Speaker 4: Is, So make your arrangements. Figure it out.
Speaker 7: And if you have a bona fide, legitimate reason that you cannot get to a poll, like you're traveling for work, or if you're an expat you're working overseas, or you're in the military something like that, Okay, that makes sense that you would do an absentee ballot. But the opportunities for people to drop their ballots off three weeks in advance, the only thing that that does is allow people time to steal, to alter, to destroy, to change, to manipulate. And there's no reason why we have to do this. Get rid of the insidious June thirteenth holiday and make voting day a national holiday. Everybody gets the day off from work. It's a bank holiday, postal holiday. I love how they can always find excuses to give lazy people reasons to not go to work. Well, you know what, do that on election day and give the lazy people an opportunity to haul their asses out of a barco lounger, get down to their local voting precinct and check a freaking box.
Speaker 1: Not that hard, Hellelujah. Amen with that, Let's take a quick break and we'll come back and maybe we'll get more into that Elon Musk discussion. This is good. You don't hear this anywhere else, and we're hearing it tonight, and you want to talk about a full circle kind of show, so that I didn't even plan this way, Keith, this is all, this is all just total. I can't believe the symmetry here because in my first half hour I talked to my tech expert, Dave Hatter, and we talked about quantum uh, Chinese using quantum computers to decrypt military algorithms and and the like.
Speaker 7: So that's yeah, that's that's that that I I genuinely believe, as the head of a company that is actually developing quantum level encryption that is a psychological operation.
Speaker 3: That is not true. I don't believe that one bit.
Speaker 7: Well, he said, the Chinese explained to you, I can explain to you why why I I think that way?
Speaker 1: Well, he didn't. He didn't necessarily believe it were true either. He said, if it were true, would the Chinese actually be telling us Keith Keith Hansen.
Speaker 3: No, I I don't put it.
Speaker 1: Keith Hansen, CEO of q u X Technology. See I said it right, Uh, talking about the election very good and and hand counted ballots instead of using voting machines, and all these mail in ballots and all this, you know, three weeks of voting voting season.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I like it. It's the night cap. And it continues with Keith Hansen again in moments on seven hundred w l W.
Speaker 8: You know why I love America because of all of our sweet freedoms. Yeah, because those daisy dukes drive me wild.
Speaker 1: Yep, the freedom to listen to Bill Cunningham while I'm wearing my daisy dukes.
Speaker 9: Bingo. I don't wear daisy dukes, but I love listening to Bill Cunningham.
Speaker 8: You ought to give it a try.
Speaker 1: You're right, I should.
Speaker 3: Can you picture Bill Cunningham wearing daisy dukes?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 20: No, no, no, yes, I can Bill Cunningham tomorrow at twelve noon on seven hundred w l W.
Speaker 1: In this one. When I first called the man, I said, how you doing. Keithy said, if I were any better, I'd be guilty. So I like that. He said, it's not trademark, but now it's out there. Keith Hanson, you were into this discussion. The important part of the discussion is encouraging people to understand how important it is to have hand calid counted ballots outside of relying on voting machines and all this computer technology that is rife and opens all kinds of doors for fraud that we've seen before. And also I was talking about the mail in ballot situation and the algorithms therein. But really interested to hear in the next five minutes or so more on Elon Musk because you are not a fan and that is the understatement I think of the entire year.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 7: No, I mean I'm not a fan because he's he is. He represents himself as as as kind of like this man of the people, and the bottom line is listened. I mean, he's not He's not a stupid person by any stretch of the imagination. But you know, here's a person that is literally making money off of And again, this is the biggest thing for me is data security and privacy and when you misrepresent what you're doing when you misrepresent how you are engaging in that. You know, there's truth in lending laws. You know, you sit down and you sign you buy a house, and you're going to go through all these documents and there's plane speak that's in there, and you're and the and and your your real service is going to say, okay, so this is what this document is, and this is what this means, and so on and so forth.
Speaker 3: So if you're not.
Speaker 7: Fluent and legal ease, you have a good understanding of what that is. And that's those those truth and lending laws, and they've made it really easy for stupid people to understand the contracts that they're signing that they like to sign without reviewing. And that's the same thing with terms of service. And I think that there should be some type of requirement that computer or app based terms of service have truth in terms of service requirements where using plane speak, you tell me what you're doing. Now, to be honest with you, if we had a well educated population out there, or when I say well educated, just basically fluent in how things operate, we have a very illiterate society. We have a politically a civically and an economically illiterate society, and people don't understand legal contracts. So you know, they want their free cheese. So they go onto an app, they go into a website, they scroll through the twenty seven pages of user agreements just to collect the click the I Agree box because they want their free cheese. And what they're doing is they're waiving all of their rights. They're surrendering all of their rights when they're operating within that environment and saying, yeah, I agree to having you track me. I agree to having you put third party tracking software that's operating in the program. I agree that I am going to let you collect and monetize all of the information that I put into this electronic ecosystem. And Musk is one of the worst violators of this. When you look at the user the terms of service for Tesla, that agrees that you're agreeing when you buy a Tesla that that that Tesla can engage in whatever means they feel necessary, up to and including the use of a private investigator to gather data on their vehicle users, their vehicle purchasers. All of your information on Starling going into you, if you use Starling going into the cloud that's going into third party marketing firms and data analytics firms that are buying your your data. And then then he stands up there. He's trying to position himself right now to where he gets preferential treatment on rare earth element extraction and mining in this country because he wants it to fuel the battery industry for his Tesla's that's why he's cozying up to Donald Trump. And Donald Trump's achilles heel is his vanity, because all you have to do to get close to Trump is to say to Trump, hey, you know what, mister president. Oh, you're a brilliant man. You're a brilliant man, and you're in like flint. Three quarters of the people that Trump surrounds himself with are false actors. They're bad leavers what we call in the in the business and contract world.
Speaker 3: They're bad leavers.
Speaker 7: They have malevolent intention, but they're manipulating Donald Trump's vanity to put themselves in choice positions. And that's exactly what Elon Musk is doing well.
Speaker 1: And I guess the forty million dollars a month into President Trump's campaign didn't hurt either.
Speaker 3: Hey you know what, listen if somebody.
Speaker 7: If you were running for president and somebody were willing to put forty million dollars a month into your campaign, wouldn't you give them preferential treatment to of course you would.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but nothing is for free.
Speaker 7: You know that your listeners are smart enough to understand that at some point in time the bill is going to come do and then what is he expecting from Trump?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I think the important question Keith Hansen to also ask in this discussion is, all right, who is closing up to Kamal Harris and the Democrats? And are their intentions belelevant? I think that they are.
Speaker 7: Oh, I would absolutely agree with you. Who's cozying up to Harrison and Wallas? Every godless, immoral, unethical, satanic player that exists in this country? They love Harris? I mean, how can you call herself? Well Jesus, that's kind of funny when somebody in both the name of God the other day in a rally, Oh, you're in the wrong rally. You must want the smaller one down the road. The woman disgusting, reprehensibly vile thing that that woman could have said, insulting people of faith.
Speaker 3: The woman in the crowd preserved in hell, for people like that.
Speaker 1: The woman in the crowd yelled Jesus is Lord, and Kamala Harris yes, said I think you're in the wrong rally. You need to be at this smaller rally down the street pointing to Trump. Anyway, interesting discussion, and you gave me a whole lot more than I expected, so I appreciate that. We'll have to do it again sometime. Keith Hansen, CEO of q UX Technologies, hand counted ballots on election day.
Speaker 3: I believe that's the simple, easy, simple and easy.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, thank you so much, my pleasure, thank you. It's the night cap, and it continues in moments on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 12: News Traffic and Weather news Radio seven hundred WLW Cincinnati.
Speaker 11: A Cincinnati staple on shaky grounds. What the ten thirty reports, I'mley Mawy breaking now. It's an iconic name across the tri States, but their future is up in the air, as court records report up to twenty Frish's Big Boy restaurants are in trouble. The Lebanon and Dixie Highway and Middletown locations recently announced their closures, but it's been recently discovered that these shutdowns are court ordered. Eviction hearings are set for the near future for the Loveland, Green Township, Bethel, Hillsboro Beachmont Avenue, Middletown's German Town Road, and Fairfield sixty Highway locations. Court papers obtained by Local twelve share the plaintiff, Triple N Rate LP, has filed over twenty eviction notices for breaches of a lengthy master lease agreement with multiple amendments.
Speaker 8: Starting this week.
Speaker 11: There are scheduled eviction hearings at least one each week until mid November.
Speaker 8: Now the latest traffic and weather together.
Speaker 11: We have a crash to report on State Route twenty eight West. This is at Jackson Runyon Road. The road remains open, but you can expect lane closures again. That's State Route twenty eight at Jackson Runyon.
Speaker 9: Now the latest forecast from the Train Heating and Cooling Weather Center on News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 15: We head to our Wednesday morning clear skies. We'll see a seven am temperature of fifty six. Now for our Tuesday at sunshine with a few clouds, a high as seventy eight at night, fair skies, and we dropped to forty one from your severe weather station. I'm nine first Warning, Chief Meteorologist Steve Rawley, News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 11: Not only is the radar showing dry skies over Cincinnati in the Tri State, if you expanded all the way out towards the United States, nothing to report.
Speaker 8: It's sixty four degrees.
Speaker 11: The former CEO of New Albany based Albert Crombie and Fitch was charged with sex trafficking. ABC's Aaron Katurski shares the details.
Speaker 18: Michael Jeffries allegedly used his wealth and power as CEO to fulfill his sexual desires by luring men to what prosecutors call sex events with the promise of modeling opportunities that did not exist. Fifteen men have come forward who said they were made to sign non disclosure agreements, war costumes, and then forced to perform explicit sex acts for money, but prosecutors say the men were never told the nature of the sexual activity that would be required indictment charge. Jeffries, who is now eighty, his romantic partner Matthew Smith, and a recruiter, James Jacobson, with what prosecutors called abhorrent behavioral.
Speaker 11: Stabilizer is the likely cause for the late September stiveing leak and Whitewater Township, which wcpo's IT team states, could have been much much worse. The quick work by crews most likely prevented an explosion that could have killed two hundred and twenty seven people and hurt close to three hundred others. Only one public statement has been made by I N Eos, the company that used the leaking car in question, and at federal court filing after successfully merging down five pending lawsuits into one proposed class action lawsuit. We know more on the shooting at a youth football game Sunday night and Walnut Hills.
Speaker 8: Here's Sean Gallagher, the.
Speaker 13: Attorney for themont Reagan, the head coach of the West Side Elite Royals youth football team, argued that his client acted in self defense when he fired shots at the end of his team's game Sunday night at Walnut Hills High School during an altercation, saying parents from the other team were charging the field. The prosecutor questioning Reagan's action, saying one of the two men that he wounded was struck in the chest, neck and stomach taken to the hospital with serious injuries, while the other has been treated and released. Reagan's bonds set at two hundred ten thousand dollars Tuesday, charged with two council fulonious assault and a single count of discharging a weapon on a prohibited premises. I'm Sean Galbager, News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 11: OUR next update is at eleven Iveley Mawen, who's radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: Got a high interest debt and consolidate everything into one lower payment as the election looms in just two weeks. Election Day in eleveny states began early voting today and other states when voting for a while, which, as you've heard previous guests on tonight's show say that that's pretty ridiculous, and I agree, it's pretty I'm going to vote day of no matter who encourages me to vote early in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, which we got three early days starting in a Halloween in Kentucky. But I never had a problem voting on election Day and I won't this time. But with that in mind, against that backdrop, I thought it'd be interesting to talk to my good gun, bad guy guy. The one and only. Dan was from upstate New York, is a well known Second Amendment protector and advocate the God given right to own and bear firearms in the United States of America. It's enshrined in our Constitution's Bill of Rights. It is again, not given by the government. It's given by God, protected by the government. God gives you the right to protect yourself and your family, and it's stated therein and that right shall not be infringed, even though we've got all these red flag laws popping up all over the country and universal background checks for a weapon that you should be able to own legally without all of that nonsense and tracking that the government does. In Texas, a state known for its staunch defense of Second Amendment rights, gun owners their instructors are growingly increasingly wary of Kamala Harris's strong stance on gun control. Michael Cargill one of those guys at Texas firearm instructor and army veteran who recently made headlines by successfully challenging the Trump era bumpstock band in the Supreme Court. That went by bye. And of course the Supreme Court has the ghost gun issue before them now they've taken that up in this session. For information on all of that, let's talk to Dana was Dan, how are you.
Speaker 19: Hey, Gary, Jeff, thanks for having me on your show.
Speaker 10: I'm doing good, doing well, and it's you know, it's always great to talk to you.
Speaker 19: You talked about you know, god given and that's an important thing.
Speaker 10: It's stuff that we're working on right now, trying to remind people that you know, your rights are God given, their inherent in being human and when these democrats try to take them away and take that right from you in put and give it to government. It's the problem that we're always biting well.
Speaker 1: And there are some terminology that the left uses the people that want to grab your guns and take your rights away, like assault weapons and Kamala Harris has repeatedly advocated for restrictions on assault on an assault weapons ban, limits on magazine capacity, universal background checks, and during the twenty twenty presidential campaign that she dropped out of really before it got going because nobody wanted her. She even suggested that if Congress failed to pass new gun legislation, she would take executive action to push through reforms herself. Dan, your thoughts on any or all of these topics? First, Like, you know, let's talk about assault weapons and what the left calls assault weapons, what are they really.
Speaker 19: I don't think they really know what assault weapons are.
Speaker 10: I mean, it was a term that Diane Feinstein really brought to the you know, the public. It was it was maybe a term that was used maybe in military, uh but but rarely, rarely did you.
Speaker 19: Hear it in public.
Speaker 10: It was really a term to scare people by using the word assault.
Speaker 19: You know, that's that's a scary term to people who don't know any better.
Speaker 10: So there's all there's been all sorts of definitions of assault the so called assault weapon. Like in New York they have a law that says you can only have certain uh one feature on your gun like a detachable magazine or a pistol grip or a scope or one one feet or more any more than one feature, and all of a sudden, now it's an assault weapon. So it's I think they really make up these terms. I from day to day, I don't know what they consider to be an assault weapon. There's really been no defined definition. They tried to define a couple times in legislation, but it's it's still very unclear. What we have to remember with that term is it's really just a nomenclature to scare people, that's all it is.
Speaker 19: And you know you're right about Kamala Harris.
Speaker 10: She wants so desperately to ban the so called assault weapons, which is really just semi automatic rifles. They'd love to use they love to use the term assault weapon and categorize all semi automatic rifles under that nomenclature. So what she says was she does support a mandatory gun buy back. Now, when people talk about gun buybacks, first of all, you can't the government can't buy back something they never sold me in the first place, right buy back. And then secondly, when she puts the word mandatory in there, what does that mean? That means there's no option there.
Speaker 1: You have to do.
Speaker 10: It's a confiscation exactly.
Speaker 19: You have to do. It's a confiscation.
Speaker 10: So yeah, she is a wanna be dictator. I just hope that before we hit November, November fifth, that everybody realizes it because it's so important right now that she cannot be anywhere near that White House.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's go back for a minute about the overturning of the bump stock band by the court. Uh, this was this was a victory for everybody but bump stocks actually, as you and I think talked about at the time this was bandied about and introduced, bump stocks do not increase your accuracy or any In fact, it has just the opposite effect. And because it was apparently famously used in a couple of mass shootings, all of a sudden, the hue and cry was to ban bump stocks. What do bumps stocks actually do? And is it a good thing that the court, you know, turn this around.
Speaker 10: Well, of course it's a good thing that the court turned it around, because bump stocks are are are just an extra feature that you can you can add to your gun. But the real thing, the real, the real thing behind the bump stock band, which is the most important thing that nobody really talks about, is that this was a rule created by the ats This did not go through Congress. It was a complete violation of our Second Amendment right. So by by letting the ATF create these these new rules that automatically turn good people into felons overnight, what they're doing is they're trying to give that power to an outside entity, uh unelected people. And if they can do that, the Democrats can control the ATF's actions and Therefore they can control society, and they can legislate without actually legislating, and they can violate the Constitution and Bill of Rights. This to me looked like in exercise to teach the people that the ATF will be the determining factor in what you can and can't do with firearms. That looked like that was there. It was their attempt, but they they got knocked out. It got knocked down in court because of course, number one, the ATF can't do that, and number two, bump stocks are.
Speaker 19: Not firearms as they were claiming, and they wanted to.
Speaker 10: Categorize want to categorize them on on underneath this list of restricted firearms.
Speaker 19: So it was it was a good win for the Second Amendment.
Speaker 1: Excellent, excellent. Uh, let's talk about magazine capacity and limiting how much AMMO you can actually have with your.
Speaker 3: Gun, can or allowed?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 10: Wit, I can have as many as I as many as I could, you know, as many as I can physically, uh, you know have but allowed to have. Some states have a limitation on which is again unconstitutional. If I'm in a situation where I need AMMO, I should not have a governor like Kathy Hopel or Gretchen Whitmer, limiting my ability to defend myself and my family because they people who don't have any clue about firearms have decided that I only need a.
Speaker 19: Certain amount of rounds.
Speaker 10: This is absolutely preposterous. That we even let these people.
Speaker 19: Into government government office is amazing to me. But then we.
Speaker 10: Let them make up these rules that actually put us in danger because of their lives.
Speaker 1: And there there are rules that that they don't have to worry about following because in their positions they have all kinds of armed protection that is sanctioned by their own governments.
Speaker 10: Well that's that's another obvious point. And yes, you're exactly right. Uh, they're protected, so they don't care that this really is it's a frustrating conversation because when we talk like this and we start to uncover all these things, we recognize that these literally are people who think they are above everyone else.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 10: And they've right, they've risen to a level h in politics where they can actually they actually do have leverage legislatively.
Speaker 19: And this is it's it's really.
Speaker 10: Uncomfortable when we start talking about it because we start to realize that, hey, wait a minute, we're putting ourselves in a very vulnerable position by electing these people.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, it's it's no different than the kings versus the peasants and the serfs, Dan, when you get to a situation like that, and that's something that the founders knew could be a problem, because it'd been a problem with the king that they broke off from in England, It'd been a problem everywhere else in European society, where the hierarchy had not only all the power but all the protection, and the people were left to fight with the stones and sticks against arrows and cannons and other firearms that the hierarchy had in their position and they were allowed to have. I'll tell you what, when we come back real quick, we'll talk universal background checks, red flag laws. I know this is ground we've covered before, but I think it's important to remind people how dangerous these ideas are, and if they're implemented, how critical it will be to totally dismantling our Second Amendment rights in this country. And of course, the ghost gun case the Supreme Court has just decided to take. Talking to Dan was from good Gun, bad guy to you tonight on the Nightcap More in a moment on seven hundred w l W be on the lookout for rare. Part two of our conversation with Dan was from Good Gun, Bad Guy, the book series and also the website, and he's also on you're still doing Loaded Mike the show.
Speaker 10: Yes, you have the Loaded Mic show at Loadedmike dot com and we're on We're on Twitter, running live.
Speaker 19: In the evenings. We're we're on TikTok and the Instagram and all all of those SuDS. Yeah, Loadedmike dot com. Check it out with this great show.
Speaker 1: Lots of fun and that's Loaded Mike m I c. If you go to Loaded Mike m I k e. You will get something else. And I don't recommend it.
Speaker 19: I haven't tried it.
Speaker 1: All right, So let's talk more about what the Second Amendment tells us our god given rights are and the people that are trying to take those away, including Kamala Harris universal background check. She's a big proponent of universal background checks. Dan tell me why these are a terrible thing.
Speaker 10: Universal background checks are dangerous because.
Speaker 19: What that means is that every firearm that exchanges hands will have to go through a background check.
Speaker 10: Now, that means in many states like New York State that that's you're put on a registry number one, but number two, the potential for being denied falsely being denied is very high. I think it was twenty twenty two. Yeah, twenty twenty two, the anti gunners were celebrating in the streets because they had three hundred thousand background check denials, and what they claimed was that because of background checks they were able to stop three.
Speaker 19: Hundred thousand mass murders.
Speaker 10: Well, the truth is over ninety nine percent of those background check denials were false positives. In other words, good people being denied their right to purchase a gun for no good reason. So the background checks are a disaster from start to finish. They only affect good people because it does they do nothing to stop violence. Here's the ironic thing that we get caught up in this conversation about background checks and how effective they are. Okay, let's put that aside. Do you think does anyone listening think that the killers, the drug dealers, the gang members, the.
Speaker 3: Real bad guys, the foreign terrorists.
Speaker 19: That Kamala Harris is letting into this country.
Speaker 10: Do you think they're going through background checks to get their firearm?
Speaker 1: They didn't go through background checks to get into the country.
Speaker 19: Dan, exactly. You made my point.
Speaker 10: It's so ridiculous that we, the good people of America are subjected to these government background checks for firearms.
Speaker 19: That's a god given right and enshrined.
Speaker 10: In our Second Amendment from our founding fathers. It's unbelievable to me that we even have allowed it this long. But here we are trying to fight it back, and while the bad guys are completely going around the system, avoiding the system altogether, stealing guns and.
Speaker 19: Getting them on the black market. It's absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 1: And then you know, same thing with red flag laws that have been suggested to stop these mass shootings that you know, the Left gets their hair on fire about every time somebody picks up a gun and does something bad, thinking that if you have red flag laws, then we can stop this before it ever happens. True or false.
Speaker 10: Some of them do think that, but many of them understand the real reason they want red flag laws is so they can turn in their fellow citizens and red flag laws and quick history on red flag laws. It started off as a thing called swatting, where anti gunners would just call the cops on people who had guns.
Speaker 19: Maybe there was a guy actually in his garage.
Speaker 10: I think he was cleaning his guns or something, and he ended up getting killed because the cops came up on him and he didn't know what was what the situation was, and there was a conflict there and he ended up getting shot. All he was doing was in his garage with his guns. He wasn't bothering anybody, but a neighbor or someone else said that he could be a risk. So that was called swatting. You just basically anonymously accused somebody of being a danger and the cops come down on them.
Speaker 19: So now they act.
Speaker 10: Some states have actually turned that into actual legislation. It's called extreme risk protection orders, where you can in some states anonymously accuse someone of being a risk to themselves or others, and a judge can sign off and cops will come to your door and take your guns.
Speaker 19: People have been killed because of these red black.
Speaker 1: I've got a minute left with Dan Waugh's second amendment, Guy good Guy, the author of the Good Gun, Bad Guy series. Uh, just the ghost Guns case that now the Supreme Court is taking up. In forty five seconds, how would you like to see this come out? I have a feeling, but go ahead.
Speaker 19: I think you know how I'd like to see it. Are you know?
Speaker 10: Ghost guns are really a scare tactic to get people on board for serialization. They want every gun serialized so they can track and trace. Serialization leads to registration, which leads to confiscation. The ghost gun scare tactic is just just a vehicle to get them there. All right, it's a bad idea, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Dan Waz, thank you so much for your time, and we will talk soon. The Nightcap is back on the air on a regular basis on Monday and Tuesday nights, and I hope you can join us again soon.
Speaker 19: Thanks, Bal, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: You bet. It's the Nightcap and we keep on going.
Speaker 12: News, traffic, and weather. News Radio seven hundred wl W, Cincinnati, trying to make.
Speaker 8: Peace in the Middle East.
Speaker 11: What the eleven o'clock reports, I'm Lee Mawin breaking now. An important figure in the US back in Israel as air strikes continuing against Hezbollah in Lebanon.
Speaker 8: ABC's Tom Suphie Burrage.
Speaker 21: US Central State Anthony Blincoln is back in Israel, meeting with top officials, including Prime Minister Benjamin Ettagna, who pushing for peace in the region as the world braces for Israel's retaliatory strike against Iran.
Speaker 19: For now, the.
Speaker 21: Immediate focus for Israel a new and phase if there war with Hesballa. A huge explosion lighting up the sky over the Lebanese capital Israel, striking near a hospital night, Lebanies officials saying more than sixty killed and more than two hundred and thirty injured in Lebanon in just twenty four hours.
Speaker 11: Now the latest traffic and weather together. We still have that crash reporting southwest of Blanchester on State Route twenty eight. What's found at Jackson Runyon Road. The road remains open, Just expect delays again twenty eight at Jackson Runyon. You still have that crash there, but everywhere else looks okay.
Speaker 18: Now the latest forecast from the Advanced Dentistry Weather Center Advanced Dentistry, the judgment free dental experience you've been looking for, No Fear Dentist dot Com.
Speaker 15: Heading to our Wednesday morning, it's clear skies. We'll see a seven am temperature of fifty six. Now for our Tuesday, it's sunshine with a few clouds, a high as seventy.
Speaker 1: Eight at night.
Speaker 15: Fair and a low down to forty one from your severe weather station. I'm nine first Warning Chief Meteorologist, Steve Rawley, News Radio. Seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 8: Couple sprinkles off towards our west.
Speaker 11: This is towards Connorsville and Richmond and east central Indiana, but not much to write home about. It's currently sixty three degrees and the tri state is dry. Ross Township Police investigating an incident where an eighteen year old driver had a bag of flower thrown through his windshield while driving. Happening recently along Lehigh Road. Andrew Emmenaker, who is a UC student, doing okay and no of her drivers were hurt, but his front windshield is severely damaged. Officers now looking for the responsible parties responsible for this act, with a case heading to the Butler County Prosecutor's Office for charges to be filed.
Speaker 9: Seven hundred WLW Sports.
Speaker 11: On Tuesday, the Bengals signing offensive tackle Andrew Kocher to the practice squad, Waving defensive tackle Dominique Davis Coca, a rookie from Texas Christians, six foot seven, three hundred and fifteen pounds weighd by the Las Vegas Raiders in the final cuts.
Speaker 8: He has not been on a team since.
Speaker 11: Also announced Tuesday, Propter and Gamble becoming an official partner of the Bengals, also becoming the presenting sponsor of multiple community initiatives, including Bengals Girls Flag Football to increase access to the sport for women. The Bengals host the Eagles Sunday at one. Listen to the best the Bengals coverage tomorrow at six for the Bengals game plan on ESPN fifteen thirty. Reported by w CNC Charlotte, former Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton involved in a car crash today. It reports states everyone in the Dalton vehicle, which was the quarterback, his wife, three kids, and dog, were okay and didn't need medical attention. Officials haven't reported how many cars were involved. Andy was checked out by the Panthers training staff and the Blue Jackets victorious tonight of what nationwide arena in a game you could have heard on Fox Sports thirteen sixty the Bluejackets meeting the Toronto Maple Leaf six to two. Van Ringsdeck March, Monahan, Danforth, and Olivier scoring for the Jackets. Tararsov recording twenty six saves in the Victory Columbus now heading on the road to face winless Nashville. They're zero to five and the only NHL team without a point. Saturday at eight. Our next update is at eleven thirty. I'm Ley Mawen, Who's Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: This report is sponsored by Medical Mutual, Ohio's hometown Medical Insure.
Speaker 7: Cincinnati Seniors make the right call for better Medicare benefits with Medical Mutual Call one eighth five.
Speaker 1: In two, yet another hour of the nightcap for this Tuesday night, October twenty second, twenty twenty four, two weeks before election Day. And it's great to have this next guest on. He is a funny guy, he is a serious guy. He is a host, He is a pundit. He is an author thirteen and a half Reasons Not to Be a Liberal and a new which we will talk about tonight thirteen and a half Reasons to Love America and the subtitles almost better than the title itself. And he is a regular contributor to Newsmax, and we'll be talking about some of his latest work there as well as we get you ready for a great half hour with jud Dunning. Unapologetically Jud dunning always, and I appreciate that maybe most of all. Jud welcome back to the show. It's been a while.
Speaker 22: Oh it's great to be back.
Speaker 19: Always a pleasure.
Speaker 22: Love Ohio, Love the people, own a lot of property.
Speaker 3: There, go there whenever I can.
Speaker 19: Ohio rocks, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Fana, I would agree with you. I actually live across the river in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, and Kentucky fairly rocks too. But anyway, for the purposes of our discussion, we're two weeks away from a choice that shouldn't really be a choice for anybody. I believe that loves America between Donald Trump, who has a proven record of success that we haven't seen in the last three and a half years, for certain, and a woman who is an identity politics fail up graduate of the left and the Democrat Party, who has failed at everything that she has done. When she's been elevated to this great position of vice president and now anointed by the party because Joe Biden was too feeble to win, they discerned. So she is here by their proclamation, not by any kind of vote. And I'm wondering how anyone could vote for Kamala Harris. And you are of the same ilk. So let's go through this latest or one of the latest Newsmax pieces, which was titled November fifth. Let me let me get the actual November fifth, about saving America's soul. You actually had another title in mind, did you not?
Speaker 22: They called me, They said, right, what's in your heart? And I go, I'm rite every week until the election, and so I wrote voting for Kamala? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 19: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: And they said it back saving America's Soul.
Speaker 19: I was like, I don't know what this is about, but you know that was what it was about.
Speaker 22: And there's We're I think we're my newest article which I just sent to them. So funny that they published today, like they always dune me down a little bit of on my hits, and I said it was the great American IQ test why the only intellectually erudite decision is to vote for Donald Trump? And they sent back election about our future, not race or gender. So you know, they don't change my content, but they change my titles. And the truth is we're a toppointed like as Republicans and Conservatives, libertarians and independents, where we have no time for fluff man. You know, we need to get in people's head and we need to call them out because what we're having is this ration, this huge moment of what is the intellectual, critical thinking history of our democracy.
Speaker 3: If they shadow is.
Speaker 22: Failing and a failing VP is sitting in for a shadow brother who's running the country. Look at how bad the stats and inflation in the border and our family and DEI and our edge of wars, everything that's happening under them. Why could we rashly say I'm going to vote for the party over the country. And it is an intellectual moment, you know, Russell Kirk point pointed it out.
Speaker 19: We have to struggle to know.
Speaker 22: The human condition to make decisions. We don't just snap and make them based on somebody being black or female or Democrat.
Speaker 1: Well, I would also say when you point up the failures of the Biden Harris at administration and Kamala Harris in particular, since she was deemed the borders are, whether Joe Biden will admit that and the Democrats will admit that or not. Now it was the media itself anointed her as the borders are. She was going to solve this problem, and you talk about her failure. I don't believe her actions was altered in failure for what they wanted. I mean, it was very successful. They brought in millions of people to help, to help, to help divide and cause chaos and create the crime and a new voter base and all of that. And they did it at the behest of unnamed billionaires who were pulling the strings, and one America re shaped, not the way our foundational fathers imagined, and not the Judeo Christian nation that this was meant to be, but to be some kind of dystopian third world where there were only the elites and then the rest of us.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 22: Absolutely, And it's really like twelve million people in elon must you know, God bless them.
Speaker 19: I'm not a big fan of chips.
Speaker 22: In the head and satellites blocking the stars, right, I'm not a big fan of solar But as far as free speech goes. He just published that dilution structure of the immigrants and how many have gone to each one of the swing states. This is a significant number of people. And I have a friend the other day.
Speaker 19: Who's just here in Texas.
Speaker 22: I'm in Texas half time in California, half time, and his brother was jailed for immigration. You know, doctor brother was jailed for immigration reasons. I said, so, you're going to vote for Kamala now, because you know Trump's going to be stronger on this.
Speaker 19: He said, no, we're not going to do that.
Speaker 22: You know, We're going to vote for the country.
Speaker 19: And I said, that's bold, you know.
Speaker 22: And I'm like, let me help you with your legal fees, man, you know, let me help you go through this structure.
Speaker 19: Let's get you to be a legal citizen.
Speaker 22: Because we don't need government, man. We need people like me, like you, like others helping each other. There's a huge lie out there that we are dependent and need government. And the truth is, we could stop making laws for ten years.
Speaker 19: You know, we could completely.
Speaker 22: We don't have institutional racism.
Speaker 19: We've got a balanced country.
Speaker 22: When Trump came in, one hundred and thirty eight thousand laws became ninety nine thousand laws, and our negative and positive.
Speaker 19: Liberties we became freer.
Speaker 22: Look at the amount of laws that come back on the books under them, and each one of those laws deteriorates in your life. And that's really where we Americans have to vote from. What is the federal Registry doing not some snap judgment of.
Speaker 1: Who talks rough or talks suite or calls.
Speaker 22: Christians that are at our rallies, right, but what is happening in the federal registry? And we know, we know that we will have more room to soar under a Trump prosency.
Speaker 1: You're right, Voting for Kamala Harris is an act of self destruction. And I agree with you. Her leadership or lack thereof, has been a disaster for America, from the inflation to the soaring crime to the border crisis she's sown. She has shown that she doesn't have what it takes to steer America forward. And that is why she is such She's so heralded on the left. It's because they don't want anybody with a brain or a heart or a vision for Americans in that highest executive office. I mean, and the only evidence you can point to is Joe Biden. And when he wasn't able to push them over the goal line because of his obvious cognitive issues, then they just they kicked it. The party that is all about the Constitution and democracy just showed who they really are. And if Americans don't see that alone, that alone should be enough to disqualify this candidacy. Don't you think absolutely.
Speaker 22: Politic Act even came out, you know, pretty middle of the road, said Kamala's hair policies breed dependence rather than independence. Her fiscal irresponsibility through unchecked government spending has led to unsustainable debt and inflation that will continue to plague generations for come. She has divided the nation and the nation will get worse, particularly in areas of race, class, and gender. And if you think about her intellectual like, who are her mentors which talking about the greatest the greatest job in the world, right, who are the mentors of an intellectual powerhouse? Look over what Trump's doing. Elon Musk, Robert Kennedy, jd Vance, Vivic Tulci Gabbard. I mean, we're gonna have a powerhouse of people cleaning up the system back to its constitutional roots, without all this hyperbole about racism and DEI most people just want to Most people just want to free and passionate, prosperous nation. Right now, thirty eight percent inflation still at some grocery stores. Man, I mean, you know, are you going to vote for You're gonna Are you so wealthy that you want to debase your family and destroy your future savings because you're aligned with the policy of brainwashing. I mean, that's that's really the decision, man. I mean the media has completely lost the plot.
Speaker 1: I appreciate your sense of humor, Judd Dunning, and I know that you are aware of the site to Babylon B. I saw something, Well, that's the satire, the satirical site to Babylon B. And the one I saw was the latest one I saw was the view makes history by having a sixth female on the panel. And they were talking about Tim Waltz. How did how did the how did the vice presidential debate? And that race further underscore how important this election is and and nobody votes for a vice president. I got that some people run away from, uh, a guy making a vice presidential choice. I think we saw some of that with well we've seen it multiple times, but uh, the vice presidential debate between jd Vance and Tim Waltz, How did that define this race even even clearer for people?
Speaker 22: I think it mattered more than ever because Kamala has been hiding, right, so we don't really we no longer make her decision off the presidential debates, and so it's an it's an aberration. I think it used to be an interview process. We used to watch carefully. Yeah, I didn't like that way, but not very confident, not very clear, and not very smart.
Speaker 19: Right.
Speaker 22: We needed to know that even if that person was going to hire that they were gonna uh, they were gonna hire well, even if they weren't smart enough, you know, And we haven't been able to see that with Kamala. She hides intensely, she's edited, she's pulled back, she has hard stops.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 22: I think that what happened in the advance situation is Trump is strong and he has somebody smart because he can be brusque in every man and sometimes lack a little bit of elegance because he's he is, he has that connection to you know, common man, even though he's exceptionally wealthy. He's you know, from New York family. We saw Advance actually has come from you know, rural America has kind of risen in intellectual you can create yourself. He did a great job and he actually had a lot of dignity, and he wasn't hard, right, he was sophisticated.
Speaker 19: But when you.
Speaker 22: See Walts Waltz's Waltz needs to be the Trump behind the weekend Kamala, and I think America couldn't avoid that, like, oh.
Speaker 19: Trump has a strong backup.
Speaker 22: Oh Kamala, who we don't believe in, doesn't have a strong backup. So we're double compromised. And I think the VP, the VP outcome was this time like, oh wow, we're double compromise. If they had chosen the right person, If RFK had been allowed into the Democrat Party right, if they had really embraced him.
Speaker 1: Properly, or josh or josh Sapiro oor.
Speaker 22: Joshua exactly, then they might be winning right now. I don't know who's in the Star Chamber, but obviously maybe that is where Biden still is because the decisions have been just made no sense at all.
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't trust Tim Walls to tend my fire pit.
Speaker 3: Seriously, Yeah, and I'm not.
Speaker 1: Because the the backyard and the and the and the shed and the neighbor's house might be on fire right now and it's not. And it's not just the important issues of of what is America and do you love America? And that's the most important issue, but it's also what happens around the world. And we've seen Kamala Harris, the last person in the room on all the big decisions during the Biden administration, her words, not mine Afghanistan, the botched bailout of that.
Speaker 5: You know of.
Speaker 1: That, you know warmongers war that went for twenty years, and they the way they exited that. So Kamala Harris, you know, admittedly, hey, you know it's part of my decision too. I was right there and it was horrible and it sets a horrible example. It sets a horrible example for Vladimir Putin, who the first chance he gets invades Ukraine, the first chance that Hamas sees to attack Israel like never before. It all happens under this guise of the Biden Harris administration, bumbling people who who are not running things. And it's not just the optics are bad. The optics are horrible, but the results are even worse. And we've seen that. How do people vote for a continuation of that jud.
Speaker 3: It is a great.
Speaker 22: Quote by wolf say Yinka that I have at the top of my new article. It says, the greatest threat to freedom is the absence of criticism. You know, they've created a culture where you know Trump is in vaxxism, racists, and climatism. You break up the confidence of the other side on both sides, your side of any other side. You debase their ability to lead themselves. You undermine their independence, You deconstruct their society, their dollar, their family. You make them doubt themselves that they need dependence. So the difference between now and twenty years ago is we have a significant presence of weaponized media that's not only weaponized towards the other side, but both sides. That's the danger of globalism elitism. If Democrats are globalists, globalists are actually allegiant to what something outside of America. Because outside of America, it's outside of God, it's outside of the individual, it's outside of the family, it's outside of the community. It's not even loyal to America. And that's the real danger of this particular plutocratic period of elitism that in the left and also warmongers, military industrial compas pro war Kansians. I mean, they really have run a long game. Even on their own side, people are doubting themselves. They can't even make a rational decision in this election for four years to vote for the rotation of democracy.
Speaker 1: The whole reason we had this country founded in the first place was get away from the global power, and now we always seem to there are elements of our society that always want to seem to go back to that globalist power, whatever forms it's taking today. At the time of the American Revolution, it was King George and the British Empire. They were the global power. And now it's you know, George Soros and Klaus Schwab and the World Economic Forum and all the rest of that garbage. And we need to steak, We need to stake our flag in the ground and say no, we're not going back to that. And that's what this election is all about.
Speaker 22: To me, Yeah, absolutely absolutely. I really feel like it's principal time for us. Jerry, I think it's it's it's principal time.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 22: It's like we have to go to something good and true and beautiful beyond the veil.
Speaker 19: Either God exists.
Speaker 22: America was built on goodness, the religious, the religious underpinings of this country, the moral fabric, the individual I call it's so funny. I use the term the snowflake, which is a debased as the base term politically, but I think of our soul, I mean the esotericory. Our soul is a snowflake. And all these different calls you andized consciousness doesn't exist anywhere else in the world. There's no other us anywhere. You and I are completely separate in front of that is our is our local local government, than our stake, than our federal government in that order. And then I do not want to be homogenized. And I want it's much negative liberty in space to soar to support us.
Speaker 19: Don't need government.
Speaker 1: That way, Jud Judd, I got to run. Our time is up. But anytime you can read Judd Dunning on Newsmax and I let's let's make plans to talk when you got the new book ready. Okay, jud let me give you my.
Speaker 22: Twitter handle if I can, if I at jud Dunning, at jud Dunning, at Judd Dunning. That is as three d's two ends. Follow us there, follow those news marks articles and share them with your friends.
Speaker 19: For the election.
Speaker 22: God bless America, God bless Trump.
Speaker 1: And thank you, sir, Thank you sir.
Speaker 3: He is.
Speaker 17: Now here.
Speaker 1: It is the cherry on the cake of my show, the piastres stones, the krim de la creme.
Speaker 23: I'm saving the best for last once again on the night cap here on seven utter WLW with the one and only Andy Furman, who tonight for a change, is not out driving around in his car trolling the streets for for girls.
Speaker 1: He's actually in a secluded location in a bunker somewhere because he is one of those people who's afraid of almost everything, including his shadow. So Andy, do you feel safe now? Are you want to safe?
Speaker 5: I'm here, I'm in my environment, so to speak. I didn't want to say where I'm at this sort of a secret location. Yeah, go with you, And that's the most important thing.
Speaker 1: Now, when you were alone in your special.
Speaker 5: Place most of the time, because I don't have many friends.
Speaker 1: When you're alone in your specials place, do you wear anything special? I mean pajamas or I mean have you got No, you always have.
Speaker 5: To get person. So I'm really down to the nitty gritty, and I'm as stupid as anybody because I answer those stupid questions. So when I'm alone like that, I don't wear anything. I just want to relax and let it all hang.
Speaker 1: Out literally right literally or yes.
Speaker 5: I'm relaxing. I'm just smoothing.
Speaker 3: If you will, I know a lot easy.
Speaker 19: If there are hard days work a lot.
Speaker 5: Of times, most people do turn you on, you know a.
Speaker 1: Lot of times on Tuesday, you don't want to talk about the Bengals game that just happened on set. I mean, because it's been hashed and rehashed and all of that. Tiny But if you had one thought about what you saw the Bengals do in Cleveland, what would that one thought be? What would be your summary of the third Bengals victory of the season.
Speaker 5: Yes, well, first of all, I'm happy they won because I think the fact that Pittsburgh won and that kind of hurts because you know they're in the same division. But if I were to take an over you with the game and W was the w and okay, how you get it? The good news is they only scored twenty one points. And this is a team that's an authensive juggernaut that which scored thirty thirty five points to I have to win the game. So the defense basically showed up. And this is against the team. Obviously you're going to say, well, they don't have much of an offense. The quarterback was terrible, running game wasn't too bad, but the defense has played fairly well the last two games and you know you're giving up only fourteen points and.
Speaker 2: You scored twenty one.
Speaker 19: You win. That's a good thing.
Speaker 5: Now, Well, you were asked me my thought process on the game. I'd love to see the Bengals code deep a little more so on the offensive side, passes twenty five to thirty thirty five yards more so than just a run game.
Speaker 19: I want to see that. I want to see it open up a little bit.
Speaker 5: I think that defenses are right now, you know, locking them up, so to speak. And you look at the leading receivers in this ball club, the third leading receiver believe it or not, I'll ask you do you have to take a guess. Who do you think the third leading receiver on the Bengals is thus.
Speaker 1: Far, besides Higgins and Chase.
Speaker 5: Yeah, who's the third one?
Speaker 1: Oh it's the uh Josevich. No, no is Zach Moss Zach.
Speaker 5: So yeah, they need to open it up a little bit. And I think that, you know, they did open up to some extent. Uh Yuseovosh basically had that pass interference. It looked like he had the ball.
Speaker 19: I mean whatever, he was open.
Speaker 1: But they waited until the second half to open up. Do you think that Joe Burrow had a conversation with Zach Taylor in the locker room at halftime he said, you know what, we need to get to our weapons on the outside. We need to open it up. Do you think that Joe Burrow has enough time? Did he have him?
Speaker 5: Well, I think he always has input. I think he always has input, There's no doubt about that. But the point is that he didn't have a lot of time. Because I would tell you this much and you laugh because you look at their record it doesn't speak that way. But Cleveland might be the best defensive team they played all year long.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not going to laugh. In fact, when you were when you were saying, they only scored twenty one points and they're kind of an offensive juggernaut when everybody's healthy. Obviously, Cleveland played them well as well as anybody could defensively. I mean, they've played the Baltimore Ravens, they've played the Kansas City Chiefs this year. Both have notoriously and traditionally great defenses at stopping other offenses, and they have done quite well against those teams.
Speaker 5: I think, to tell you what, Yeah, and I think a lot of Miles Garrett. I think he could be the defensive player of the Year in the National Football League this year. And I was very pleased to hear what he had to say after the ball game because you know that obviously Deshaun Watson got hurt. It's a leg injury, tendon, whatever it may be. He just collapsed basically on the field and there were people clapping and cheering. And I love that Miles Garrett, no matter how bad the offense is playing, still in all he's a human being, he's your teammate. And Miles Garrett the end of the game said, hey, look, I don't want to see this happen. I think it's not the right thing for fans to do.
Speaker 19: Is wonderful.
Speaker 5: You don't have many players do that.
Speaker 1: You really don't well who amongst the Bengals or the Bengals coaching staff was clapping or cheering because Deshaun Watson did well went down with the a Kellies. I don't remember that. Who was clapping and show.
Speaker 5: No, no, he's about fans.
Speaker 1: Any of you know that fans are idiots from a long time ago, I mean anybody.
Speaker 5: But they've never been addressed by players. They not usually are they addressed by players, and Miles Garrett did. He said there there was a crime, so to speak. I'm just kind of like brushing what he basically said that were for word.
Speaker 19: I've verbade him.
Speaker 5: But he did say that he was very upset that the fans would cheer for someone's injury.
Speaker 3: And I love that.
Speaker 5: I think it's the right thing to do and the right thing to say, and someone said it.
Speaker 19: I'm glad he did really well.
Speaker 5: Now moving along. Now you got me stuck here on the Bengals for a while. Now he got me stuck. They're playing the Eagles. As we don't rehash, Okay, rather than rehash, let's talk about the Egles because you talk about distractions in the National Football League, throwing the distractions in sports in general, and teams really want to stay away from distractions, you know or not. Like I never played the game. You never played the game, so we don't know how real this mean.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, stop right there, and I will let you continue. But you just made it. You made a not a factual statement. I did what I did, play the game in seventh grade in the Civitan League in Hendersonville, Tennessee, yes, and I was a I was like ninety pounds, soaking wet, and after the first uh three practices in two games, I said, you know this isn't for me, but I did. I did experience being hit repeatedly by bigger people, okay, and being.
Speaker 5: Being fact that you did play.
Speaker 1: Okay, I agree, feeling like feeling like I never wanted to look at a football again after those three games in Civitan League in seventh grade in Hendersonville, Tennessee, with a coach that every time you got popped on the field said come on boy, get up, Get up, up, get up, or just go on home to the house to mama one or the other. Anyway, So back to what.
Speaker 5: I'll say this, the fact that you did play or did not play, or though I got it right or wrong, bottom line is, no one cares. No one cares to carry Jeff walk The Playforff was really so let's move on. He just wasted five minutes. To my, my, they deal with you, okay, No one cares, Okay, so we move on. We talk about distractions in sports, and I don't really know how real they are because I worked as a PR guy for various sports teams, college and professional. And you would say, maybe one of the biggest distractions ever in sports, the late George Best, who was he rest in peace, was an alcoholic and sometimes you would never show off to practice and maybe never show off the games. We didn't know and you that would be a distraction, and no one really talked about it on the team. You know, they left about it was George coming today to practice. So I think it's overblown. It's the media thing. It's a nugget that media people use. But you talk about the Philadelphia Eagles, the biggest distraction they have is a guy that the name of Nick Sirianni, who just happens to be the coach. Here's an idiot who after a game two weeks ago, was after the fans attack the fans on the field. He backtracked it a little bit, but like you can't do that. He just get I understand this frustration. I get it. You know this frustration and everything you do. If I'm writing with the pencil and the pencil point breaks this frustration there, if I'm driving in traffic, this frustration, you got to cope with it. You got to live with it, right.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I mean, did the Eagles win that game. I believe they did.
Speaker 5: They lost, they lost, I don't remember done, but they won the game. And he's kind of like joking with the fans high we want to get off my back. So that distraction, No, the fact that it's about him, it's all about him is another distractions On the New York Jetsu with Aaron Rodgers after the game on Sunday where he's meeting with the media, and the first question was what's the problem?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 5: He said, you the media? And it was the greatest thing because I have to listen to one of the best interviews yesterday I've ever heard. It was it was on thirteen sixty It was a Fox Sports radio. It was I think it was it was the former quarterback. I forgot his name already, but who was a great interview. And uh, honestly, he said, there's three there's three rings like a circus in the National Football League. There's the players, there's the fans, and there's the media. And if you screw up with one of them, it's not going to be good. And Aaron Rodgers screwed up with the media because you can't win with the media.
Speaker 1: You just can't win.
Speaker 19: You just can't.
Speaker 1: Well, this is the This is not the first time that Aaron Rodgers has been called onto the carpet by the media or has fired back at the media. Believe Yeah, he loves it. He loves it. Yeah, And you know there's there's a part of me that loves it when he does that too, because I know how pompous the media can be and how self righteous the media is. You know, they're they're the great protectors of journalism and and all that other YadA YadA YadA bs. So, I mean, I'm not a big fan of the media, even though I've been in the media for forty four years. But you know, let Aaron have his fun.
Speaker 5: But here's but you haven't been in Look, I hate to say this, but you haven't been in the sports media. And there's a difference. So you have never been in the situation when you go into a locker room if you say something about an athlete and he wants to get in your face and jaws in your face. You've never done that. You sit behind the microphone, you protected by the microphone, and you can dare mouth people. I don't think you ever had, but you could criticize. You can make a comment and you go home and you relax and you don't even gonna eat.
Speaker 1: Are you? Are you calling me a WUSSI no.
Speaker 5: No, your line of business is different than sports than well, I faced the music. I have, sam wise never talked to me. I have people threatened me. I had what was the Nasty Boys when they were pitching for the Cincinnati Reds. You know, Rob Bibb will come to my face. You wanted to, you know, fight with me.
Speaker 1: I mean it was the famous, the famous, the famous incident with t J. Huschman Zada for example, right right, And.
Speaker 5: I got screwed on that deal. Yeah, we could talk about that in one I mean he called me a racist, and what happens. I lose my job and they claimed it was because there was a budget cut, you know. And I'll go to my grave saying that.
Speaker 6: No one defended me.
Speaker 5: And I'll talk about that at greater length sometime if you want me to in front of the microphone, face to face with you. On seven hundred right, no one came to my defense. Everybody cowered. Everybody cowered. Of course it was a jock, all right. I understand when I was gone when they let me go at the big one, there were twenty other people that were gone too, So it was kind of a part of a budget budgetary movement as somebody too, And.
Speaker 1: He is somebody who was part and is part of the sports media that you're talking about. That is so that is so elevated and and whatever high in your mind, you know, because that's what you've worked in. Did you ever, on any of those occasions go into a locker room simply so you could sniff jock straps?
Speaker 5: Well, that's ridiculous. So look, I will go to this. I still work for iHeartMedia, which is the parent company of seven hundred. Yes, and I got hired like thirteen fourteen whatever, fifteen years ago by Fox Sports Radio by iHeart. I'm not going to mention his name. I don't want embarrassing, but the general manager now VP of programming for Fox Sports Radio told me, point blank, quote, you got screwed. You got screwed at seven hundred. I did, all right, And as much as I love I'm really opening up now. I've never told anybody this story. I was supposed to meet on a Friday afternoon with Daryl Parks and then program directed to discuss the situation with t J, who spins on I love Daryl.
Speaker 19: He was good.
Speaker 5: He was a programmer's good jeet guy. He was a defendant of the programming end of the business, not the business.
Speaker 1: He certainly was. Darryl Parks is one of my favorite people in this business.
Speaker 5: He let me down that day. It was at one o'clock meeting on a Friday. He never showed, He never showed, never there. He didn't want to get involved.
Speaker 19: With the controversy.
Speaker 5: And that that was the end of it for me. So, you know, and I was gone. I was suspended for like two weeks. And they had that meeting on a Friday. I showed up at one o'clock and there was some other corporate guy at district guy whatever, corporate guy from Yeah iHeart I guess at the time was Jacob. I don't even remember what it was. He showed up, Daryl wasn't there, and that was the end of it.
Speaker 19: All right.
Speaker 1: So let's get back to Nick Siriani being a jackass.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, look, they expect a lot of them in Philadelphia. They want to win, they want to win her. He's he's very close with no Cigar he's got the talent this year. He's got great receivers, A J. Brown, he got Chikwon Barkley went crazy this past week. So I think the Bengals have their work cut out for him. It's a road game that things should have a lot of support here. The NFL and TV don't think much of the game because they moved it. They flexed it from a night game to a day game. We one o'clock game on Sunday, So we'll see what happens. But uh, but you know, again, you do not have to have your coach involved in situations that basically take away from the task at hand, which is playing the game on the field, period and the story.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, let's talk. Let's talk about that team, the Philadelphia Eagles, that squad. Do you think that if Andy Reid had stayed they would have won a couple of Super Bowls in Philadelphia with the talent.
Speaker 5: That they hand, No doubt, There's no doubt.
Speaker 19: I will tell you this much.
Speaker 5: I think that if if Andy ree was coaching the Cincinnati Bengals, they would have their reverse record. They would not be one, two and four or two and whatever, three and four, So three and four seven games, maybe six and one, at least six and one. I mean the creativity that he has. And you have a great quarterback that can be very creative, and they're not creative at all. You see Patrick Mahons what he's done. You know, the shovel pass. They had two quarterbacks line up on the center of the other night. He had no idea who's going to get the snap?
Speaker 1: Great, that's why Kansas City team.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, well look they're undefeated, but I don't think they're the power team that the Baltimore Ravens are. But either they're undefeated, you can't knock them. And right now, Travis Kelsey, they wrote them up as deadly hold on.
Speaker 1: And let's let's talk about the Ravens real quickly. Because I thought, all right, this game is gonna be and and I thought the Baker Mayfield and Tampa Bay, who've had a really wonderful season to this point, we're going to present some real challenges to the Baltimore Ravens. And one minute I look at the score and it's ten to nothing Tampa Bay. And the next time I chet that, yeah, I checked back and it's thirty four to ten Ravens and I'm going, oh my god, they are a juggernaut that I thought.
Speaker 5: If you're at defensive. First of all, they don't have the talent at Tampa Bay. They don't have the pieces that Baltimore has. That's number one. Number two, they don't have the coaching. They don't have the coaching that Baltimore has. Okay, but more than that, Baltimore is so balanced right now, especially with Derrick Henry. They got a running game. And more than that Derek Henry running game, they got the quarterback Lamar Jackson. He could run as well. So you're a defensive coordinator, you'd stay up at night thinking on how do I stop this team? Do I load up the box? So I loaded up this up Dereck Henry. If I do, then Lamar Jackson's gonna run for crazy. And Lamar Jackson's throwing the football now this year. So you know, they have so many ways they can beat you. And their defense is tough as well. So and the funny thing is everybody was talking about how tough the division is, all of a sudden things change in the National Football League. The toughest division now is the NFC Central. It's the Green Bay Chicago Bear Detroit Lions Intawa, Minnesota, which is the surprise team. And I love these people who are the so called geniuses saying that Sam Donald was finished. He's a bum, he's no good. But this guy's going to get the Comeback Player of the Year award.
Speaker 1: Well, he can have the award, Andy. But I think Detroit showed exactly why they are the class of that division in their head to head and match up.
Speaker 5: And I don't know how far they can go without Aiden. Aiden's out for the year on the defensive side of the football. And you know as well, yeah, you know as well as I do, if there was an achilles heel, look at me just talking football other things about that. There was an achilles heel with the Detroit Lions this year. It was the secondary And how do you how do you patch up the secondary of its week on the football team? You have a great pass rush and I had a great pass rush with Aiden, and now Aiden's gone. So now that looks like maybe that defensive secondary could be a little more exposed. We'll see.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think they're a great team and I think that quarterback is maybe the most underrated player in the National Football league who had a perfect one fifty eight the last two of the last three weeks.
Speaker 19: So it's it's.
Speaker 5: Unbelievable what they've done. Yeah, yeah, And it all goes back to this. Let me let me put it in similar cut, because you have these so called off forget. Yeah, here's is the bottom line. You've got these idiots behind microphones and on TV. You're breaking things down on screens and it's as easy as this. You need you need two things.
Speaker 19: They know what.
Speaker 5: The two things are a great quoch, great coach and a great quarterback.
Speaker 19: You got those two things.
Speaker 1: You win.
Speaker 5: You got that in Kansas City, you win, all right. I'm not so certain you have a great coach in Cincinnati, but you got a great quarterback, all right. That's what you need. A great coach and a great quarterback.
Speaker 19: You've got to win.
Speaker 5: And the teams that don't win don't have them.
Speaker 1: And you know what you have to have to win in this business. You have to have great guests. And you fill that bill every single time.
Speaker 16: And I love you, oh stopper, you take care all of the man. See you, what's the best place to reach new customers for your business wherever they are and that's exactly where you can be with iHeartMedia.
Speaker 1: We talked to our