Speaker 1: We have a pretty interesting update that we're gonna have to get to. Some actual reporting would be, I guess the best way to word it. Some actual reporting about a little something that wasn't part of the all the Sanders coverage yesterday, but is mighty interesting. All right. I was realized I emailed to myself and I did not open it after a scene it this morning, So let's go ahead and do that. And what it had to do with is how he chose to play some of the interviews like that discussion was there, but this actually makes a bunch more sense. And it's actually CBS News that reported it. So you know, I'll take them where I can get him some actual journalism being done, So we'll we'll touch on that. Oh yeah, Canada. So I don't know if you guys knew this. They they had themselves an election yesterday. In fact, Ross, can you do me a favor. Since your studio window faces northward, will you head over to the weather window and tell me if you've seen any smoke in the distance. Will you get that out? Okay, yeah, I mean I see trees all right, but over but maybe over the trees, like above the trees. I know that's a very tall tree directly outside your window there. Maybe you can see kind of through the tree. It is like it should be pretty. Is there billowing smoke yet? I mean I see dark? Okay, yeah, it is probably a little early. But maybe you see a light in the distance at ground level. You can't quite figure out what it is. That might be the fire?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 1: What it? Did you see it? I have no idea. Okay, those are the parking lot lights. You're you're you're looking at the park Okay, all right, well we'll check later so we get a little more light, maybe we can see the smoke. Because they're like they just signed up for, you know, for whatever more years of Trudeau politics with the London banker. Dude. Now it's not because everything's not as cut and dry as that, Like it's his party. And then it's a little unclear because they're still count whether they're going to have to get a coalition, you know, get some other similar parties, which should not be an issue for them. They have the numbers most likely. But you know, Pauliev he lost man or his party lost, and there's a lot of reasons why. But and this is going to irritate some of you. I don't think, and you don't have to care, but I don't think Trump trolling fifty first and going with the tariff stuff right now was not part of it. Okay, it probably was, and I saw a lot, you know, we talked about this. I couldn't understand why Polyev would issue statements, But I also couldn't understand why people thought that he should come down and go play golf with Trump on the weekends, and that somehow would do it, because that's an American perspective looking at that, that's not a Canadian perspective. And the fact is, yes, things financially suck up in Canada right now, and that's not all teriff related, but it exasperbates I'm you know, we're not getting that word at six ten. It makes it worse. And so you had that, you had the fifty first thing, which I don't know if that moved the needle as much, but they were the liberals up there were able to take the economic mess that Canada was clearly already in, clearly already in the Remember remember they had they had just what they had printed a third of their money supply under Trudeau. It was some crazy uh inflation causing number, and then they spent a crap ton of it to offset the emissions that China puts out in what was it like a week or something. Was it a week or a day? It was some ridiculous number, and and a lot of that's what they were printing money for, and they were flooding their own country. They were doing, i mean, just all sorts of craziness and they were able to very efficiently, apparently, convince Canadians that all of this economic uh woe was in fact because of Trump's tariffs. And he goes, well, how do you know that, because that's the messaging that they were doing. That was their messaging, and you saw it, you know, some some of the messaging that you saw actually you saw here, but it was so that there was news coverage of it back in Canada, and that was the billboards. Remember the billboards did several here in North Carolina. So yeah, yeah, they're gonna go they're gonna go do that again. And who knows, maybe that gives Trump, maybe he feels and he's kind of set up before he said he prefers the liberal government because he's it's easier to get over on him and negotiations. I don't know. It will be interesting though, if Carney and his will have to soften their position on tariffs because the whole situation is untenable if you're Canada. It's just too large a swath of your GDP versus what it is for us. So the bad car they still have the bad cards. They just have a dude that three months ago wasn't gonna be the dude playing them. The Liberal parties were down like twenty percent up there, so it's they made up quite you know, if you trust the numbers, they made up quite a large amount of ground. And ironically they kind of did it in a nationalist kind of way, right that most of their talking points up there were like, how dare you're gonna let the Americans talk talk about you like that? You're Canada, be proud? But what was elbows? Elbows up right? So it's because everything comes back to hockey, which is okay. I like me some hockey. I also like that you guys haven't had a Stanley Cup since the Bush administer, No, the Clinton administration awkward. So but you know, with that in mind, we'll we'll see how it pans out, but they have the coalition. They may just not be able to do it as a single party, which could change some of their priorities. But yeah, and I know a lot of you are like, wait a second, didn't they already have the election?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no. What Trudeau did and this is this is the sneaky new thing. They're gonna do this with Dick Durbin too, not that it really matters in Illinois, but they're gonna do this with Dick Durbin too. And that is if you're leaving, you leave early, and then you get you put somebody in there and then they have a little time to register with people. So mentally they see them as the incumbent. And that's what Trudeau and Carney did and then they then they had to call the election and then they just had the election and that's how it went. So there you go. That's uh, that's gonna be interesting, uh going forward. Let's see here, because like you can't hold the line, so what are they because now if it keeps getting worse, it is on you unless you can gin them up enough where they want to come down and fight us. And you got enough people in there and that's just that's not where Canadians are. Canadians are desperate man and in many parts of the country, especially areas that normally are right leaning votes, because you're messed with lumber and steal in a lot of the industries that permeate those areas, you know, outside of you know, the big you know, the Toronto and the Montreal and the Ottawa and the Vancouver, although British Columbia obviously has a huge lumber industry, but you're getting into, I guess what you would consider the redder part of Canada. And they really took it in the teeth with some of these tariffs. And rather than going, well, maybe my government shouldn't charge outsize tariffs, they went in the other direction. All right, eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. All right, So we got to talk about this Amber alert because this is more than you know, the non custodial parent didn't drop the kid off and decided to flee the state. Not that those are not inherently can you know, be inherently dangerous, but this one is definitively in a different direction. Let me do this. It is six sixteen, and I want to make sure that if there's any updates on this, I have it. This is in Garner and this is not just a child. This is a mother and child who police are looking for. And we'll give you the details of that story coming up next here on the CaCO Day radio program. I think our media is bad and one sided. Canada is it's almost exclusively liberal and of course the powerhouse media there, the largest media, rather than just being one of them, is state sponsored media, the CBC up there. So yeah, and they have another thing too. And I only know this because I'm in radio and I remember reading it in one of our trades. You can't. It's it's really hard to get American programming up there when it's news or issue related, so talk radio really there. There's only a certain percentage that it can be and it's very limited. So getting us talker now it's a lot easier now with the Internet obviously, but to actually get it on a network up there, forget about it or one of the the their version of public radio there doesn't happen. So and that you know, it's their country, I understand that, but that would that would be another opportunity where they may hear or at least a different perspective maybe from the American side, as to why people were frustrated with tariffs that doesn't exist up there. So yeah, that's that's you know, that's that's probably it's it's a it's a bunch of stuff. But the people who are out there like, ah, no, you know, the it's all Poliov's fault, and Trump didn't do anything, no trolling the fifty first and the tariff stuff only because it gave the Democrats an opportunity to lie about why they wear are where they are economically, and they were able to sell it. So there you go. All right. So this Amber alert this morning, now, I mean these are not uncommon obviously, sadly and normally it's when you get an Amber alert, it's the other parent, right, they don't give visitation or they want more, they whatever it is. And at least in those instances, thankfully, they tend not to. The bigger concern is more getting the child back unless there's mental health thing. They tend to find the kid and the kid is not harmed. I don't know what's going on here. So this whole thing is so Amberlert and Garner child mother kidnapped while man restrained with tape. So officers say a child and mother were kidnapped. This is on buck Branch Drive and Garner they have it in the story there, and I actually one of the things I did is I went and I did the Google map and then did the street view because there's a part of this story where I have I I'm not understanding what the kidnappers were after. According to I guess the father here all right. Initial findings indicate that two men and one woman wearing masks and carrying guns, broke into the home and demanded one million dollars from luth Dallejandro Martinez. When he refused to comply, the suspects took the victim's one year old daughter and wife, Alandra Benitez Dejasus, while restraining Elliot's with tape. The girl's name is Gracia Salome Alejandra Benitez. The getaway car described as black or dark colored dark colored Nissan. Ultimately, they don't have a license play and the FBI and SBI apparently we're at the home helping with the investigation. The Amber alert is for both the child and mother. All right, So here here's the reason I went, did the Google earth here thing. If they put a street in there and I don't know which house is theirs, I guess I could figure it out, but I kind of went up and down the street and.
Speaker 5: I, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know. I don't know why kidnappers would think this dude was sitting on a million dollars. They're there. It's not that they're bad homes. They're you know, the decent sized lots right next to Garner Magnet School there that little neighborhood just to the east of it. I guess if you want a visual and you know, they're just they're this same older home stock, little homes, but nice homes. People renovate them. I got a bunch near where my house is, and people renovate them. And they're not but they're not million dollar homes there and so, and I wanted to see too if there were types of homes that would normally have a lot of security cameras not you know, not that a small home can't, but you get into a bigger home, they tend to have a system. And I don't know, and I don't know, and they don't say anything about cameras in the story.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen the documentary breaking bad. Okay, Walter White was a billionaire and you saw his house.
Speaker 1: Well that's not you know. If you just said no, you could go musk with that fifty thousand dollars house in Texas. But I think he mostly lives at that really nice hotel across from the White House.
Speaker 2: This sounds like cartel stuff.
Speaker 1: You naive, drug money, drug money this, you know what. I'm not gonna accuse the do to being into drugs or orchestration. Some are thinking that he murdered his family. Look, you don't know. And I can't imagine if if and Rosso were just talking off the air about what happened in California with what was the woman's name, Denise Huskins. Do you guys remember this story, all right, so before before you start sitting here thinking you got it all figured out and you may be right, you may be wrong. I don't know. But Denise Huskins and she lived in the San Francisco Bay area, I can't remember which city, and so she was kidnapped by a massed intruder broke into their home here it is Vallejo, California. Her boyfriend, Aaron Quinn, told detectives he woke up to a bright light on his face. The intruders had drug blindfolded, tied them up. They were demanding eight five hundred dollars in ransom, and they were described as like seals, Navy seals. That's crazy, right, have you heard that story? Even if you forget, if you know what happened in this story, but just run it through your filter that you're using to think you're solving this. Why would they ask for eighty five hundred dollars in one of the richest areas of the country. That doesn't make sense. What do you mean they were Navy seals. Navy seals are getting some molly pirates. They're not kidnapping some random woman from San Francisco. The boyfriend obviously did it, and that's what police thought, and they basically that's where they turned the entire focus of the whole thing. He took a polygraph test that the FBI administered to him. They said that he failed, and two days later, all of a sudden, she's in southern California and Huntington Beach trying to get into her father's apartment, claims that she had just been released. You'd been dropped off just hours before the rams was due, and even after she came back and described everything in detail and said what happened and how terrifying it was. All of this, they then held a press conference that day, not just saying she's there, but saying that they had no evidence of a kidnapping and openly accused the victim in this case, Ms. Huskins and her boyfriend of faking the abduction, even though they really didn't have a motive for it, like what eighty five hundred dollars and then he was expected to pay the rent? Like none of that made any sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of the craziest parts about this story was because the police wanted to know how come it took you so long to report it. So when these supposed navy seals came in, or these military guys with night vision goggles came and took her away, he set up some sort of like perimeter around him, yes, and like a phone, and they said, you can leave this perimeter after X amount of hours, and then you could, but somehow they would not, like he was terrified to move out of this this peride that they had.
Speaker 1: It would be very very cheap to set up a perimeter that would indicate via the Internet.
Speaker 2: But it was so implicated, you know, intricate and complicated. There's no way it sounded like this actually happened, and it all ended up happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. And by the way, these two, these two are rich. I don't want to start speculating. I didn't start speculating. I was trying to figure out if the dude would have if if it looked like the house where they'd think somebody had a million dollars. That's all. That's not speculating, that's me literally trying to research this because I don't know. Look, sometimes people are dumb. They just assume maybe he's got a nice car, and they're like, oh, well he's probably got a million dollars, which is absurd. Maybe they thought they'd do it go fund me. I don't know. So yeah, yeah, and this whole thing, Ross and I just described that thing happened, and you know, Ross, you're gonna go ahead with the big reveal.
Speaker 2: Who did it? I believe it's crazy. I remember right, it was like an ex girlfriend. It was pissed off that he was still with this, you know, this new girlfriend, and he just like, I'm gonna steal your girlfriend.
Speaker 1: No, I think it was it was the ex boy it was her ex boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, who was who.
Speaker 1: Was a disbarred Harvard attorney who never got over and he was friends with like some ex military guys. Yeah, yep, if yeh.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine though, you're that couple in these crazy military sam Fisher, you know, Navy sky in and like put a blindfold over you and put stuff in your mouth and take her away and set up a perimeter around you where they're gonna know if you move and call it. It's terrifying. And then the police they're gonna believe you. You start telling them and they're like, yeah, okay, buddy.
Speaker 1: Well and then you wonder if the demands of ransom were made so ridiculously low so that police would focus all the attention on this guy. That's you know, that's one theory, because immediately when you hear eighty five hundred dollars, you're like that the juice is not worth the squeeze. What are we doing here? And by the way, just even though this is obviously a horrible ordeal for them, they ended up getting paid. I think TV station had to pay him, a police department had to pay him. They sued everybody, everybody, and we're quite successful on several of them. They did eventually get married. They have two young kids. Now. They put a book out and then there is a Netflix documentary. What's it called, It's like American Nightmare. Yes, yep, that's an American nightmare.
Speaker 2: You'd imagine you get married after that, right, going through something like that.
Speaker 1: I bet they have so many guns, maybe like.
Speaker 2: A house made out of guns.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, it sounds like a good thing.
Speaker 2: Guns save me out of guns.
Speaker 1: It's oh, it's a it's a regular sized gun, but it's made out of fifty smaller guns. It's like a transformer of guns. So yeah, yeah, let's see where they where they holding their initially holding her in Lake Tahoe and then drove her to southern California and uh there there's some pretty sordid stuff too. Uh. They he actually, uh the ex boyfriend actually tied her to a bed videotaped himself assaulting her. I mean, so it wasn't just she was chilling in a dark room the whole time. It was a harrowing ordeal, and an ordeal that had police taken it somewhat seriously. There may have may have not I don't know, uh, not played out exactly that way. Maybe they got to you know, maybe they get a tip or something, but it was clear from the jump they just didn't believe this dude, and you should. You should watch I hadn't watched it. Ross said he watched it, but I was super I was familiar with this story because it was very fascinating. Mark back and forth.
Speaker 2: Mark and are watching it like we're like, oh, he had something to do with it, like he did this and we were wrong. Oh is that how they present it to It's sort of you're watching it, you're like, there's no way this happened. You kind of understand like where the police are coming from, because like the story is so ridiculous and out there. You're like, this dude did something to her.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's why I thought that the ransom demand eighty five hundred dollars was meant not because it wasn't. This dude clearly wasn't after money. He just wanted this girl. So you make you make it ridiculously stupid ransom demand, and then police are gonna be like, there's no way that's real, Like you know, it's forty chess stuff. I don't know if he thought that, but it tended. It seemed to work. All right, Oh, is today the rock and Roll Hall of Fame stuff today? All right? What are they doing? Thirteen? Going in thirteen? Do they normally put thirteen new acts into the Hall of Fame in one year?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: We may have to talk about that as well. Plus some crazy audio you got to hear. Let's see how many of this? Yeah, poor Ross had to edit this down. I feel really bad, and we need to figure out what we got some wrestling stuff. We're going to talk about two things specifically, and I was going to avoid it yesterday because we had so much draft audio stuff. But what's the Bill Belichick thing? Is blowing up? And I don't should I care? I mean, obviously, look, my thing on the show is, you know, screw the Patriots, make fun of Boston, Paul and whatever. And Bill Belichick's a super cheater. Tom Brady is super cheat. You know, you know how we roll here on it. That being said, do I care that he's dating some twenty four year old who pipes up during an interview? I don't know, but maybe you do. So we'll talk about that as well coming up casey O Day radio program. All right, everyone is a top notch investigator. Well, look, that's that's what we talk about stuff. I'm just I'm just not going to jump to I know what happened. I'm just trying to give you the details and do a little bit of research. Okay, all right, So let's go ahead and get to Oh boy, were do you want to start. Let's start real quick. Let me just do this Bill Belichick thing real quick. So he's given an interview and it's yeah, it's it's agatting to know you kind of interview. It's not necessarily just football, although there are there is some football content. I did watch longer parts of it, but there's just about a thirty second little little piece here. This is a and this was on CBS's Sunday Morning News. So and really the focus more than anything was Belichick's book. He's got a book out, The Art of Winning. Lessons from my Life in Football. All right, Chapter one, go get a Legacy Quarterback. What I'm sorry I say that. I love Oh Ross, you were thinking the same thing. Huh. Those are pretty good. You should have one of those.
Speaker 2: It is like Phil Jackson, you know, like my success number one coach Jordan, number two coach Kobe. Right, Yeah, that's pretty good. That's pretty good stuff there.
Speaker 1: So but and you know, we look, you want to be you want to be successful in talk radio. It's not it doesn't hurt that we're on FM, right, So you know, you take your advantages. You still got to execute, still got to execute. So you know, again for all the trash that I talk, it's it's it's you know, it's trash talk, right, it's sports trash talk. And your frustration lies with how do they win the Super Bowl and then have eighteen draft picks every year? Like how does that happen? But with this, now you're getting into the Belichick personal life, which really hasn't been a thing like that. There hasn't been a ton of Belichick personal news. He's not you know, there's no tablet like who's he canoodle in with? Right, that hasn't been a thing until he started dating this very young woman, her name is Jordan HUDs, since she's twenty four, and she does she's also like his personal assistant, so she's there for everything. She's there for this interview, and she's sitting at a monitor just off camera. Although they widen the camera out when this audio takes place and this question get asked, and will you listen to the question and the reaction not from Bill but from Jordan.
Speaker 2: Jordan was a constant presence during our interview. You have Jordan right over there. Everybody in the world seems to be following this relationship. They've got an opinion about your private life. It's got nothing to do with them, but they're invested in it. How do you deal with that?
Speaker 1: Never been too worried about what everybody else. Thanks, just to try to do what I feel like is that's for me? And what's right? How did you guys meet?
Speaker 4: Not talking about this?
Speaker 2: No, No, it's a topic neither one of them is comfortable commenting on.
Speaker 1: I don't want to stereotype here, Ross, can I stereotype on this?
Speaker 2: Let me check shirt?
Speaker 1: Okay, do you know the stereotype I'm gonna bring up I am unaware of When you ask a couple if how they met for the first time.
Speaker 2: I will say this so once I have nothing against you know, all jokes aside. I have nothing against Bill Belichick. He seems like he's a super cool dude. I even like the fact that he's doing the interview with like an old sweatshirt with holes in it. That's pretty amazing to me. Yeah, I mean that's awesome. So that's pretty cool. But I do know this my own experience that when you bring up to people to females, how did you meet? That tends to be something they really enjoy talking about, like sometheah, And if you're the dude, you better remember correctly because they take that stuff very seriously, like they like talking about it. Yeah, that's so people are, and people think it's strange, which is strange too, because I remember reading another article saying that they like met on an airplane, they exchanged numbers, they text each other for a while, and then they were at something together.
Speaker 1: And you know, met or whatever. If I'm remembering it credible, it's like it was, so I don't care, but I don't know that I committed all all of it entirely too. Two But immediately because people already, mostly women, have because they literally did poll on this. I saw, and believe it or not, a seventy year old whatever he is due and a twenty four year old little hotty dating men are more okay with that than women well, I who knew until you you ran the numbers?
Speaker 2: Right, Most men see that and you're like, well, fair play to him. High five.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I don't know. I don't know. I don't even know what I'd talked to a twenty four year old out you know what I'm saying, Maybe a twenty.
Speaker 2: Year age I mean, it would be torturous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's not to say there's not very mature people at that age. But if you just pluck a random Instagram obsessed twenty four you TikTok obsessed twenty four year old. Not not by the way, don't call in with how smart your niece is. I'm not saying it's all of them, okay, but if you just pluck, I don't know that we have anything to talk about. But we can't go on a you know, a Caribbean vacation together, you know what I'm saying. So like that would be okay, but whatever, if they're they're fine or whatever. But the problem is when she don't want to talk about that, then people get very suspicious about how they met. And you probably can guess where the speculation goes. And is that fair? Well kind of not the speculator. But people wanting to know because Bill Belichick is trying to promote a book book and it's about his life, and this is an element of his life, so it's not like they are seeking it out. He clearly, I'm assuming his publisher probably coordinated this interview, maybe even pitched it. You have no idea how many book pitches you get when you're a member of the media. I get so many, so many each and every is probably probably three or four already in my inbox this morning because they always ping it during the morning show. They can get your attention. So he put it out there. So to leave that out, I understand why people are going to be curious, And then they start saying things, Now, she was a former cheerleader. She might still be a cheerleader, like competitive cheerleader and a cheerleader for the NFL, right, so you know that. But then people are like, well, maybe she's you know, it's a sugar situation that now has evolved to this or even you know, even worse. And I don't know that that's fair to her. I don't know that she's obligated to talk about it, but the relationship is being put out there by the person that she's dating, and uh, and you know, and he wants to sell books and he's got a sweet new gig over at UNC and and so I if people want to wonder, and people want to speculate, I don't know that that's completely off limits, but it goes to an ugly place really quick. We're trying to figure out a couple of things. We got, we got a couple, we got a little we got some mysteries that we're trying to figure out. If I could involve you in this for just a moment, and they're both wrestling related. So let me give you the Let me give you the one he doesn't have audio, and I'll give you the one that has audio. So I saw let me stop that. I saw a story yesterday where a woman was and I, you know, take these for what they're worth. But basically he was detailing her marriage falling apart because her husband is quote two into wrestling, and like he was into wrestle when they got married, she said, but you know, it's years later, and she says it culminated at WrestleMania when his guy didn't win. So he went Apparently he's a big Cody Rhodes fan whatever, and he had an absolute meltdown on the couch, screaming at the TV. He didn't like do anything physically to her anything like that, and he really wasn't even paying attention to her, was screaming at the damn TV. And uh. And then she said the final nail in the coffin is he keeps asking her to role play wrestling themed bedroom activities? What the hell is that I could? I'll leave that to you to speculate. I don't know, I don't know what that is. And so I was already confused by that, Like does he have an entrance like you come in with the like a whole long entrance, you know, the walk on music? Yeah? Right, what woman isn't gonna find that sexy as you emerge from the young screen right in speedos? Right, she's like she's gonna be Oh, I made such a good decision here is it? Or is it? Is it something I can't even fathom? I don't you know what. Maybe I don't want to know.
Speaker 2: Maybe they got like a cage set up, like a cage around the bed or something.
Speaker 1: Really, I mean, maybe maybe he's like hit me with a chair, right, And She's just like, nope, I could have do it. What that wouldn't even be the weirdest thing. Oh, man, have you seen the internet? Oh my gosh. All right, so that's one gotta be delicate speculating around that. What if he was tagging somebody else in that could be a problem. Well whatever it was, She's like, no, no, we're not not feeding into this. So what they were given her advice and I didn't sell like they were giving her a lot of good advice. But that's what happens when you hit up the internet for advice. So that was that was the first thing. And then like the next day, so yesterday I see this and it's just this weird thing that was released on Hull Cogan's twitter, on Steve Bischoff's and then retweeted by a handful of other wrestlers and whatnot. Eric, what's that you said, Steve?
Speaker 2: It's Eric?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry, I said, Steve. Yeah, Eric Bischoff. Why would I say, Steve whatever? Eric Bischoff and hul Cogan And oh, because I think Steve Austin. That's I think that's why I was thinking. See because Steve, I think Steve Austin and a couple others had some comments, but they're like, we don't know what the heck this is, and it's it's is it a hard watch? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was for me, and you know I'm a big Hogan fan. Yeah it's very cringe, man, and you can tell. Listen. He was great at the R and C. Hulk Hogan a big part of my childhood, one of my heroes growing up. I told you, like when he slammed the Giant WrestleMania three. It's a big memory that sticks with me. Right, But he's getting older and he is in great shape for a guy his age, but now he's got that old man arm, that thing that sort of happens where this skin kind of you know, and he's still ton't but he's not intimidating anymore. He can still do a promo and he can still pull off the roll. But nobody fears Hulk Hogan now in the ring.
Speaker 1: Okay, So with that in mind, and then Bishop just looks like old, I know, whatever, what is this?
Speaker 6: I'm so serious because you know who I am.
Speaker 3: But you don't know why, Like you people know who we are, you have no idea.
Speaker 1: Did they eat some mushrooms.
Speaker 6: We're ster we are so back, just so so better than before. It is so good.
Speaker 1: I can't I can't play this whole thing. Yeah, you want to see it. It's about two and a half minutes.
Speaker 2: Was on for like two minutes. Yeah, just rambling and it's got like the old like nw O vibe obviously.
Speaker 1: So we're trying to figure out what the hell they're talking about because they're like, we're back, but they never say what they're back for. Now.
Speaker 2: There's no way he's getting back in the ring because, like we said, he would die. I have a similar fear with Ric Flair. You know, Rick more than Yeah, but Rick more so than Hogan. But I mean he's just older in his body. I mean he's he's put his body through a lot more than Hogan. I think it maybe they're they're going to do like an nWo podcast or something, maybe with him and Kevin Nash or something where they just talk about the nWo. I don't know, so I.
Speaker 1: Was looking it up. Bischoff has his own podcast and Nash has his own podcast, and then I was blown away because there's a there's a pretty comprehensive list of all the wrestlers with their own podcasts, like all of them, and it's yeah, and there's some I wonder what the heck they like, what do you think Booker T talks about on his.
Speaker 2: Booker T talks about Booker T and you'll shut up about it? Okay, all right?
Speaker 1: How about Lex Luger.
Speaker 2: Lex Luger has been pretty damn inspiring lately. You know, he was like confined to a wheelchair, he could barely walk. Oh really recently yeah, yeah, he went through some stuff and recently he was inducted into the Hall of Fame and Diamond Dallas Page. You know, he's the same guy that helped out Jake the Snake quit drinking and all that, and he's helped a lot of former wrestlers, including Scott Hall before he passed away, Like Scott Hall was in a wheel chair podcast. Yeah, yeah, so he he's like completely helped these people out. And Lex Luger, because of him, was able to stand up at the podium to accept his nomination into the Hall of Fame. It was a big deal. And Lex Luger is also he's like turned to Christ now and he's like a big religious guy and he's like it's a really inspirational story.
Speaker 1: Uh Rene Renee Dupree has what Mick Foley, Oh you know, you know what? You know what one's missing here? Our favorite to jumped out the window of a barbershop guy. How does he not have one?
Speaker 2: Oh, Martin Jeannetti, that coward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Marty Jeanette, how do we not have a Marty Jeannettie.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking that, Like I keep seeing these older videos of like these Hulk Hogan videos. Like I said, it's a little depressing because now he's much older and he's still trying to play this role of his character. And but I'm thinking maybe the Ultimate Warrior did it the right way. You know, he went out, you know, young, completely jacked, fueled by the power of the Warriors, and maybe that's the way to do. It's sort of like the old Warrior thing.
Speaker 1: Feel by that.
Speaker 2: You know, he was fueled by the spaceship and the commet and the power of the Warriors exploded his heart.
Speaker 5: That's the Warriors call. It's cut all over the back of the Ultimate Warrior and tell me to do what is rightfully right and wrongfully wrong. Take the count belt back, take that back the bucks. I not load the space sho put the rock appeal loaded with the word.
Speaker 2: And boom, heart just exploded just because of that, the power of the Warriors. Okay, all right, Why you think it might be something else?
Speaker 1: I didn't say anything like that. I'm what you're talking about. How does Road Warrior Animal have a podcast like that?
Speaker 6: See?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they all do, dude, everyone has one Road Warrior Animals podcast. I wonder if that's coherent. It's just, oh man, what's the going to do? His name Joe, I can't pronounce his last name, Disco Inferno's podcasts crazy list here? All right, I gotta get away from this because I'm ocd in on it. All right, let me let me get back over to so like, I don't know what any of that Hogan stuff is, and I also don't know what this woman's husband was trying to get her to do. So a lot of wrestling mysteries out there, probably ones I don't necessarily need an answer to. So yesterday, right as the show was getting over, we were getting reports about it. Happened about eight fifteen. They started coming in you know Eastern time of mass power outages in Spain and Portugal, and it was then spreading to other countries and then other continents, other continents and where they had mass internet outages too, and we didn't. They didn't. They weren't even speculating what started it. By the time we got done with the show. Well, now I have some thoughts and uh, it was definitely not what I saw coming. So we're going to talk about that. We'll do it next here on the CaCO Day Radio program. Uh, the construction continue with Ross is concerned he's gonna get high on glue? So or what is that? What is that?
Speaker 2: What that smell is? But walking around the floor today like there's some sort of a POxy or glue or something they put on something and it's all over the building. I'm probably high right now to be on.
Speaker 1: How many dragons did you see in the break room?
Speaker 2: Three or four? But I mean they've been here, they were hanging out with Steve's at all, so I mean they have to be good guys. I think they work in news here.
Speaker 1: What who doesn't work here?
Speaker 2: Who doesn't Steve's at all? Like years, I'm pretty sure he does.
Speaker 1: Okay, you do that just because he's listening, don't you. Does he find that amusing? I'm sure he does Okay.
Speaker 2: He's listening, he's doing news man, poor Kyle.
Speaker 1: You undercutting poor Kyle? Or is that like, who is who is the host with all the voices down in Atlanta? Who who am I thinking of? The guy would do all the day? He this his own call back Phil Hendry back in then Phil Henry. Yeah, it's like so that Steve said all doing a Phil Henry and Kyle Wilson doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: Maybe I think somebody would actually like choice Riso come on, come on man, I.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, I mean there's there's a lot of questions. So goes into the Peace Corps, does news at a conservative talk station each Suy Chariso.
Speaker 2: And I actually went with him to a w W event. I'm pretty sure it was all in my head.
Speaker 1: Oh so we're the dragons. By the way, you said, mouse in your head? Somebody eat sexy. Oh, everybody's got a podcast, but wrote everybody's got a podcast, but you guys.
Speaker 2: Uh, okay, then what do I put together every day? Because I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: It's doing you huff too much glue and you just say, you know.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at it right now. I'm looking at the way for him that I put together during the show and it's a pain in the ass because they have to use this program called Sea which never worked. And it's definitely.
Speaker 1: Sam in the room with us now it is.
Speaker 2: I'm staring at it. Oh, the podcast every day about an hour forty every day, thirty five. It goes up around nine to fifteen, nine to twenty every day.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna take this up site because in case the listener doesn't know, and I appreciate you that you have to do this because it's it is, it has it has become a bit of a pain in the butt because the way that we have to structure him.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: So if sir, if you didn't know this, we love if you join us live, We really love that. But if you if you ever like, if you only get like an hour of the show and you want to pick up the rest, Ross goes through and provides it. You go to caseyothradio dot com click through and it's under podcasts and you can listen to the show each day. So maybe the guy didn't know, even though I think this dude's been emailing for about ten years, so he knows, all right. So let me flip over to a A couple of other things here if we could. Since we got all this lovely audio, I can't tell if this luned. I'm sorry, this this lovely woman. I can't tell if this will make her more or less hirable. Ross you got to edit all this this morning. Do you think that this audio we're going to play makes this woman more or less hirable?
Speaker 2: She's a betting man, but I would probably say less.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's what I initially thought. But also, what if you got some TDS suffering boss company somewhere, They might like this woman right, just to make a point to stick it to Maga. So in that sense, maybe she's more hirable. All right, let's hear from this woman how her life's going, shall we? And and by the way, whose fault it is? You want to know how against Trump? I am? Yes, No, not really job. Wait hold on, I'm sorry, let me start over. I thought you were asking me, and you clearly weren't asking me. You weren't asking anyone. You want to know how against Trump? I am?
Speaker 4: I got job, living in my car, okay, no way address? All right, found out that my employer voted for Trump, and guess who quit?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 4: And then okay, had this guy like all interested in me because I'm hot and young, okay cool, and was like, I have this room that you can stay in.
Speaker 7: For a cheaper rape.
Speaker 4: Blah blah blah blah blah. Found out he was a trumpy and guess who decided.
Speaker 1: To stay in her car?
Speaker 4: Me? Me, because that's how against I am of that orange dictator.
Speaker 1: So she's making some life choices. I want to remind you that the story started with her living in her car. Are you living in her car? But she was employed. I'm assuming the strategy was at some point to not live in your car anymore, but maybe you like living in your car. I'm not here to judge. I can't be very safe, especially for a young hot well ross young hot right young and hot hot young.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess that's subjective hot young young.
Speaker 1: Huh hm. I would say your options are dwindling, man, and so you're living in your car, but you have a job, and that's good, right, because they didn't you know, maybe eventually and I don't. I don't. I don't want to thing bad to happen to you because you're you're kind of entertaining with your decisions and uh, you quit your job because your boss voted for Trump. I'd really like to know what kind of job it was, because I can't for the life of me, unless you unless you're bought, you work at the Democratic Party. Okay, got it? I got a new uh got a new ride that's pretty pretty nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what is it run on?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is that diesel?
Speaker 1: It's a uh No, it's uh it's aviation fuel. So it's a pretty pretty heavy mix there, goat, it's uh to say that zero to sixty on this thing is pretty impressive. Like, and you know what, I can use it for good. You know some radio stations those give you traffic reports. Then you gotta go deal with the traffic. Not me. I'll clear it. I'll clear the roadway, including the roadway, but I'll clear it. It won't be there no more, no more traffic, boom, off you go. Now. Some would say I just simply salvaged the one that the US Navy dumped into the Red Sea yesterday, but those people would be lying. I would never do that, especially after that same thing happened to all my guns a while back. So yeah, but yeah, So apparently we dunked a fifty six million dollar war playing yesterday, and I did enjoy watching all the moon bats on there who were like, oh, look what happened. We didn't do this when the military was woke. This is the Trump effect. And then they people had to realize that the same carrier dropped two in the drink in twenty twenty two. Who was the president in twenty twenty two, I'm trying to remember. Yeah, so all the whole political angle was just stupid. What happened was what happened was they were it was being pulled by a tractor on there. Pilot was I guess in in it is? Now do they pull it before after take? I don't even know, but whatever, and the hootis decided that they were going to go ahead and fire something at us. And so the carrier in this case the USS, Harry Truman, made a quick evasive pivot. So because remember they're they're underway. When when you launched planes, you're underway, you're not stationary because you want you need that wind, right, And when they did it, the tractor and the jet went. Now the pilot was able to get out and the guy driving the tractor and I think one of them suffered what has strived his very minor injuries. But other than that, there you go. I mean you gotta fish you fish it out. I don't know how deep it is in there. Ross, you spend time inverted over the Many coast, right, weren't you tell me about that yesterday? I can't remember where it was what an old eye tribe about it? But yeah, so there. I guess if you want to free super hornet, there's there's one there, But I don't know how deep the water is. Also, f the houthis. Are we gonna go circle bomb them again? Fifty? Send them an invoice.
Speaker 2: They should all come out and celebrate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, big celebration in the celebration circle. That's right, good, yep, Yeah, what do you get in the celebration circle? If you guys know what we're talking about? Uh? When they uh? For some reason, a couple of weeks ago, the Hoothys thought would be a great idea to coordinate along with some Iranian and I think maybe some Russian people too, But to coordinate while standing in a giant circle outside like, as Ross pointed out, the only thing worse would have been, like, all right, let's stand in an X cause some drone operator somewhere or whatever. I don't, I don't. I think it was a drone. Whatever. It's just sitting there. He's like, oh man, today's gonna be easy day, isn't it.
Speaker 2: You imagine you're flying over there like they're in a circle.
Speaker 1: They're in a circle, you believe, with that pig right in the middle, and they're bissed. So if they're still they're still launching away, you know, maybe they need to have another celebration circle. What you do is you cater it. But I saw some video of them. It doesn't look like they're eating well. So you know, you bring a bunch of victuals there, put it out in a little pot, you know, like a potlock table kind of thing, and aim for the table. Let's see here all right now. The military guy's telling me that the F they hate F eighteens. Why what's wrong with the F eighteen? Which is better the eighteen or the thirty five? I'm more of a thirty five guy, because you know that Swartzenegger movie. That being said, I I don't really have a lot of experience. I just got this one. So any any who, h ross, what's my call son? I need to come up with a call sign. By the way, did you change my Twitter handle to zero time masters winner? How do I not notice this stuff? It's what the masters is? What three weeks ago?
Speaker 2: By the way, your call sign is whiskey?
Speaker 1: Really, you gotta go there, You're gonna you gotta start you gotta start that up.
Speaker 2: Huh. You like whiskey.
Speaker 1: I do like whisky. I'm more I'm more bourbon, yes, rather than whiskey. But why can't it be bourmond one? Right?
Speaker 2: Like the ESPN guy Burman Bourbon Bourbon?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I thought even Chris Berman.
Speaker 1: All right, I gotta turn I'm gonna shut my email so I don't have to deal with cat memes did not have that. It is something I want to deal with today. But you know what, sometimes you just got to deal with stuff and there's nothing you can do about it. Like let's say you chose to fly from Philadelphia to Chicago the other day on Southwest. All right, I don't have some people. I don't have a lot of beef with Southwest. I don't really fly them that much, but I have. I don't like the cattle call thing. I'm more of a gimme my seat kind of guy. But that's just me. That being said, it's not you know, it's not frontier, which is generally when we see those hell the hellscate videos or spirit right where they're like, let's like let's have a bonfire in the plane and say who are you lunatics? What are you doing? But occasionally Southwest has to step up and uh, yeah, they did check this out. So now as they are on approach to into Chicago, and you know how it goes. You've ever been on a plane, you bet you got to get that window, if you got to use the bathroom, because once they tell you can't, they get on most flights they get very aggressive and telling you to sit your butt back down, And I look, I understand why to some extent, although I do get irritated because I'll get on flights sometimes where they're clearly they're clear, like where the captain will come out to use the laboratory and you've probably seen this, and they roll the beverage part there and they do it in that ten minute window prior to them not letting you get up, and so if you were going to wait for the end, you're kind of screwed. And people gotta go, People gotta go. That being said, I don't know what's up here. Apparently a woman as they are on final approach, stood up, stripped off her clothes, and then pretended her seat was a toilet and she had to do all the things if you catch them a drift. I'm just wondering. This is why you sit window, by the way, this is why you sit window. I know, you get kind of stuck in there, right, or you sit or you sit aisle and you have a plan. But like, because if she's sitting over there, if she's sitting over there on the window, now, I mean, who the heck knows if she's got to go running across you or whatever. So I all time might so if somebody does need to get out, they can have an exit strategy and I don't have to deal with it. She clearly had no exit strategy other than to strip her clothes off and defecating the seat. So and uh the airline then uh sent an apology to all of the passengers. Well here's the deal, airline. I don't I don't think you did it, unless that's like your CFO. Probably wasn't you, So maybe it was the crazy lady in the car is race stagic there is he is he ready to go for the weather? Mister stagic? What's going on?
Speaker 7: I don't know. We're good today. I'm in the office. I hope everything's well.
Speaker 1: I I heard that you were you were you had a minor heart attack this morning because because of this lunatic right. You want to know how gets Trump?
Speaker 4: I am, I got job, living in my car okay, no way address all right? Found out that my employer voted for Trump and gets who.
Speaker 1: Quick I did making She's making wonderful, a lot of good decisions. Unfortunately, the cut, if you listen to it in the video, does not have those little bleep andy bleep bleep bleep things going on. None of that. No, And poor Ray when he was trying to test out his equipment this morning before the show. Here when he connects and it sounds like you connected just fine, so that's great. He then hears whatever is being pushed down through Ross's board, and poor Ross was fixing that. You know, you just said the woman with all the F.
Speaker 2: Bombs right, I was editing, and Ra sent me an email that was like, do you guys know what's on there right now? Dude?
Speaker 1: No, I've look I appreciate you looking out, bro, we don't need to hear F bombs on our station.
Speaker 7: No, No, we don't want that.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, I said, is it some crazy lunatic drop dropping a lot of F bombs? And he's like, yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's our that's our new pre morning show show.
Speaker 8: So damn that's that's the one before sunrise, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, does no safe harbor here? Baby? Yeah? Yeah, everything's okay. So as you don't dropping that bomb and ROSSI I'll get we'll get through this segment.
Speaker 8: Work good milder days ahead here Yesterday, seventy nine and seventy six don't really talk, you know, the the actual highs.
Speaker 7: A lot, so we did it.
Speaker 8: So try head seventy six triangle to rally with seventy nine yesterday. Today probably gonna be eighty to eighty three, so that'll be the spread. With lots of sunshine around. I might see a few clouds now tomorrow we'll start throwing around, maybe a shower, thundershower. Mid upper eighties, so a little bit warmer. There's even a little humidity in the air too, so you may have noticed that kind of on the back side of this area of high pressure, and then Thursday Friday some afternoon showers thunder showers widely scattered to isolate it, I mean, not going to be widespread, and they shouldn't last.
Speaker 7: Long if you do get rain.
Speaker 8: So it stays mild, mid eighties, maybe some upper eighties, and then we'll still run that chance of a shower thunder shower on Saturday, a little bit better as the front comes through, mid upper seventies, and then a beautiful Sunday. So right now it looks like a fifty to fifty weekend, but it does rain all day Saturday. Maybe one of those days where it's like, well, you said it was going to rain and I got nothing. It's probably going to be that way for fifty sixty percent of the people or more so, really not expecting all day rain on Saturday. Will be after two or three o'clock, typical stuff for this time of year. And then Sunday looks beautiful. We're gonna get a little chilli though it might see some forties by Monday morning again as the cooler air tries to come. Yeah, we got a little cooler blast coming back, so yeah, a little chillier, but certainly the best days in the next several Today, Tomorrow's not going to be terrible, Sunday looks great.
Speaker 7: In between, just watch out for the hit miss stuff.
Speaker 1: All right, hey, quick question the power the power outages in Spain and Portugal. I saw one report where they were saying that it may have been caused by a quote rare atmospheric phenomena. Huh that's aliens, right, or is that some stupid weather thing?
Speaker 7: I know, No, that's aliens definitely.
Speaker 1: Really, you don't know what it is. I've been saving this whole thing to ask you because I'm like, well, rail know what that is.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean, it didn't happen. You know, It's like if the tree falls in the woods. I'm not in the woods, meaning I'm.
Speaker 7: Not outside the lower forty eight, so i'd have to do a little bit.
Speaker 2: Is it like a solar flare or something.
Speaker 7: I could have been I don't know what.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I got lazy and was relying on you.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry. I got lazy and I wasn't prepared so that.
Speaker 1: No, that's okay. Honestly, I just wanted you to say aliens, so pession accomplished. All right, Well, they're coming to kill us but if they don't in the next hour, we'll be good to go. So all right, I talk to you then and we will be right back whatever. Though, Oh, it's an atmospheric, weird, atmospheric thing, and it's mostly because they are all blaming each other and I'm here for it. So Portugal suggests the issue originated in Spain. Spain said no, it originated in France. France pointed back to Portugal, which is weird because France is earlier in the chain, and everybody says it's the other person's reason for doing it, and all they know is it went went out and then something kind of weird happened. They then had even in places where the power didn't go out, in like Morocco, all their internet went out. So clearly I think that you have to at least investigate if there was a cyber attack right attacking systems grid systems in Europe and I guess Northern Africa as well. I mean, that's what seems most likely, especially when they're all pointing fingers at each other and pretending like they don't know what happened. Let's see here. I think they're only back to like sixty percent power in some areas. Let's see here. Yeah, oh oh, okay. And so Barcelona, Barcelona's got a bunch of electric little trolley things too. I bet that was not nobody's getting anywhere on those yesterday. All right, yeah, so so ninety here's the number I was looking for. Yeah, okay. And so they also took out internet in Portugal and Spain. Yeah, dude, this thing is so this thing absolutely looks like some Eastern European, Russian, maybe Chinese, maybe North Korea hacker kind of stuff. They all they were also seen, okay, and then they were also seeing a shutdown of a hydro electric station. Yeah, man, this thing is, this thing is weird.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: By the way, the breakdown, forty three percent of Spain's energy comes from wind and solar power, nuclears twenty percent, fossil fuels twenty three But when you know, when you can't even produce, contain or transfer it, none of it matters at that point. So that's the best and update as I can give you, because again nobody seems to know what the heck happened. All right, Um, here we go. I know you're gonna be I know you're gonna be shocked to learn about this. According to data compiled by the Media Research Center, Uh, you know, we're doing the first hundred days, right, They always like to do that for the president. They tallied all of the coverage among the three major broadcast companies ABC, CBS, and NBC. And by the way, I think that they should throw Fox in here. Fox has a network news system, so know that that is missing from this and I don't understand why. But what percentage do you think was negative of the coverage by the by the big three ABC, CBS, NBC during the first hundred days of Trump's office ninety two percent ninety two percent. The irony is it almost mirrors his first first hundred days, all right. And they also broke it down on some other folks. How about Elon Musk and Doge ninety six percent negative and my personal favorite, Pete hegg Seth one hundred percent negative. This person was nominated to be a cabinet secretary, arguably one of the more important ones as with everything going on right now in the world, and not a single one of those networks could take five minutes to do a normal getting to know you interview with Pete Hegseth, which is almost unheard of. You could go through and you could pull a long form interviews with like Bootage Edge and everybody who was in the last cabinet. And even if they had to write something negative, they wouldn't do it in there. They'd at least here is this person, here is their background. Here, let's add let's let's see if they can normal. Right, that's what you're trying to do. Let's see if they can normal. And heg Seth probably pretty good normally. And he did it, you know, obviously as a career. Let's go out of the military and broadcast media. But yeah, negative, Not a single one of the networks did a single positive and or neutral story on Pete Hegseth kicked off and rolling in this hour. Oh that's interesting, callscreener looks weird. Now, I don't know what's going on with that. All right, we'll figure it out. I have a question, because I think I missed something. Why is all of Twitter arguing as to how many men it would take to beat up a gorilla? Is there a story that I missed or something, or is this just a thread that just caught fire for some random reason off of TikTok, Like I don't even know where this thing at where like it's sourced from. But I'm on Twitter yesterday and the day before and everyone's like, I could, I could totally tyke a gorilla. People are making videos as to why, even if you had ninety nine of your best friends, there's no way you'd win against a gorilla because their skin is thick and their bones and they can lift two thousand pounds and you're all gonna die. I just don't know why. I don't know did did people try to fight a gorilla?
Speaker 2: No? No, it's a post somebody had posted about the Roman Colisseum and how things were back in the day with lions, and somebody underneath it just commented, I believe you know, one hundred people could take on a gorilla, and from there blew up and then the dogs started.
Speaker 1: Well, are you on team gorilla or one hundred dudes?
Speaker 2: I think I could take on one hundred gorillas.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you could fight one hundred gorillas to the death of the coliseum.
Speaker 2: Really, I lift every day you prayer in the best shape I've ever seen you. I pray and I ate twenty eggs every morning. I think I can hen.
Speaker 1: You probably need to do so a lot more praying. You need to ramp that up. Are do we even have one hundred gorillas in the US for roster murder?
Speaker 2: But now they're like doing simulations and like AI projections. I who would win one hundred dudes versus themember?
Speaker 1: I asked AI about your Twitter account yesterday and I thought you were running for sheriff and Rockingham County and your name was chat or something. So I'm sorry, No, AI, I don't care what you think. You can't sim this right if by again I have to fight. I don't think that we have one hundred gorillas for you to fight, even in the US.
Speaker 2: Fifty gorillas versus twenty? Josh Allens, who you got, I'll take you ten, ten, Josh Jay Seventeen's hold on? Who do you got?
Speaker 1: How many gorillas are in the US? I'm gonna get this number. This is oh, you know what? There is more than enough gorillas for you to do the thing, all right? You happy? We would require one third of the US gorilla population. But if you want to prove your point, I think maybe we should fire it up.
Speaker 2: It is split though, I mean some people say the gorilla would win, and you completely decimate the hundred dudes, and other people say, no, you have one hundred dudes. You know, if they all attack at the same time, they could take down the gorilla.
Speaker 1: The thing benches your car.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: I saw one guy made like a video. It was a gorilla expert and he's talking about how like the people with strength chance Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the video of was talking. That's one of the ones. That's when I finally went, what the hell did I miss? If people are making videos, yeah, the guys take the grip. Strength would pop your head like a you know, you're not gonna win. You're not gonna win, And he's probably right. He's probably right. Although Tarzan one in that uh yeah remake like fifteen years ago or whatever, like he had to fight those gorillas, so that worked out. Jane good All thought those she did try didn't fight him, though, those are probably okay. So here we go. All right, so, uh, there is one hundred and sixty one male gorillas, So you're gonna have to fight a male gorilla, I think, right, If you're gonna do this, don't you know, go big or go home. So you to to test your theory ross you would have to fight roughly uh uh, two thirds of the population of male gorillas. All right, yeah, because mister Beese was posting on this chess dot com was posting about grulas.
Speaker 2: Another trying to call mister Beasts racist for quote tweeting the original tweet. Well, oh, well, hold on because the original two original.
Speaker 1: Treat Yeah, okay, so it's a black it's a black dude, and he used the N word with the A in it. I think one hundred that could be one gorilla. Everybody just gotta be dead, So you can't quote tweet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so mister Beast quote tweeted and said we should you know, I don't I'm paraphrasing, but you know, we should try this or I could put this together. And they're like, ah, he's a racist.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, But my question is is that faux pas? Now, if you're a white dude, you can't quote tweet some black poster who uses the N word, even if it's in a positive way, like he's what this dude's.
Speaker 2: You know, it's just another way for them to try to bring down mister Beast because they hate him.
Speaker 1: Do you remember when they were like, you you have to use the white emoji if you just use the yellow one like that was the thing. But I know some people use like skin toned emojis.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: No, they also said that you couldn't use like gifts or gifts with black people in them.
Speaker 1: If you're that was the other one, Yeah, you're right, Yeah, all right? Hold on here, hold on, I'm getting on news alert here. Sorry, I gotta pop over see what's going on. They found the child and mother Ross, Oh my gosh, Ross, do you know where they found them? Where? In a shed in Wake Forest? You know who has a shed in wake Forest?
Speaker 4: Not me?
Speaker 1: You know who has a shed in wake Forest?
Speaker 2: Who you? I do not own a shed in wake Forest?
Speaker 1: Well your neighbor does, right.
Speaker 2: I definitely don't because I would love one, because then I could buy a lawnmower that wasn't stolen. Then I could buy a ladder, I could I could buy stuff from my yard to be fantastic. Did your rich neighbor have a shed build next door yet?
Speaker 1: Oh? Wow, I wonder if that's where it was? Oh wait, hold on, No, So they were found on Mitchell Mill Road. Where's Mitchell Mill Road in Wake Forest? I'm sorry, I don't know my Wake forest topography. I got lost in one of your giant neighborhoods up there one time. So why do you that's a big Why do you need a neighborhood that big a development? It's looney Tunes anyway. If you love it, you love it all right. So here is the update. If you don't know the story, I'm sorry I pivoted so aggressively, but I'm very glad. But I'm also very curious what's going on. So as as the show was getting underway this morning, there was an amber alert, although not a typical amber alert because most of those are like the non custodial parent has the kid and they're driving to wherever. This was. This was something different. So down in Garner at the at a home, a man was found tied up or taped up, I guess it would be the word that they use, and his wife and child had been taken after two men and a woman in a black niss On Ultima didn't they give the plates out reportedly came into the house, taped or tied him up whatever, and said give me a million dollars or we're going to kidnap your your wife and your child. And he's like I guess he said, I don't have a million or whatever. I don't know. There's clearly a lot more to this story. And so then they left. And that's what police FBI was oneste, this is what they were dealing with this morning, all right. So a mother and child safe hours after being kidnapped. Oh And the thing was, if I went and looked. I went and looked on buck Branch Drive, which is right next to Garner Magnet School, which is the street that this reportedly happened on the kidnapping. And I'm not picking on anybody, but there wasn't any houses I saw on Google street View where I just assumed that one of the owners was sitting on a million dollars liquid, you know what I mean. So there was a lot of people were speculating who the heck knows? Well, we may be getting closer to an answer. Officers said the child or mother were kidnapped from the home around seven forty five am. Police said they then found them safe and unharmed in wake Forest. There was a heavy police presence at home on Mitchell Mill Road at amberlerd Ish, Okay. Initial findings indicate the two men and women wearing mask and carrying guns, broken in the home and manned a million from this guy and then took the dog, the one year old daughter and wife. All Right, clearly there's more popping out on the story. And because again I'm glad they're safe, so now I feel like we can go and ask the question, because, let's face it, the possibilities when you hear a story set up like that go in a lot of different directions. One, you got some people thought they were gonna get paid whatever. They probably didn't math real well, that's one, I guess. Two, there's something that leads these folks to believe that this dude may have a large amount of cash, the husband, and you know, people speculate on that. You know what that could be. Three it they weren't kidnapped, right, And I people were writing I didn't get into this this morning because I wanted to, all right, wait and see, because I the third one is the most horrible one, and unfortunately it's something we've seen. We saw it in Colorado not that long ago, where the guy claimed that his wife ran away and in remember the realtor I think that was up in Virginia, right, and and she went away, but also he searched, remember remember what he searched how to dispose of one hundred and twenty eight pound body. And that was a clue because his wife weighed one hundred and twenty eight pounds or something. And by the way, you also, here's the deal too, if you're gonna put that in your Google search history ahead of killing your wife and you tell you how how you know how to dispose of a one hundred and forty five pound body and she's at one thirty five because she's been working on you don't notice she's gonna be extra mad, not just because you were gonna kill her, but also he added ten pounds man, so hell hath no fury. But no, we've seen these horrible stories, and you know they were kidnapped, and then it turned out they weren't. I think in the one incident, the guy got he got all mad and he killed the infant and then he killed mom to get her to not say anything, and then he pretended like they were kidnapped. And the reason you have to sit here and try to gather as much information as you can, and we talked about this right at the beginning of the show, is because there's a very famous case and you can watch the whole thing on Netflix because they of course made it into a real crime series because I mean, you can't get enough of those, and they're willing to do it called American Nightmare. Plus they're cheap to produce. And that was this woman, Denise Huskins, who was with her boyfriend in San Francisco area. They claim, or he claimed, and then she claimed after but he claimed when they found him because he was he had been tied up and had like a a security perimeter put around him so that if he moved too early they would know some sort of sense. I don't know if his door sensors or what, but he claimed that literally, like a seal team came in and they very professional, did all this stuff, put up this perimeter and whisked his girlfriend away, you know, and asked for eighty five hundred and ransom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they came in, they drugged him, and then he woke up. There was a camera on him and like a perimeter around him and they said they were watching him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, that's that's movie stuff right there. But Quinn's the guy's name is Quinny.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: The kidnappers demanded eighty five hundred ransom. So the police showed up, and the police are like, because the ransom amount matters, that's why the million dollars asked was crazy when you looked at the houses in this particular neighborhood unless there's something I don't know. And in this case, you're in the Bay Area, one of the most expensive places in the world to live, and your your ask is eight five hundred dollars for kidnapping. And so that along with this guy essentially claiming that Seal Team six came in, they didn't believe him. They they they made him the prime suspect. They he did an FBI polygraph I don't know why they say they said he didn't pass and then another document say it was inconclusive. Uh. The police basically just decided they weren't going to look at other suspects. They really drilled down to him. Uh. They interrogated him for a very very, very long time, and they got up I think, a partial confession out of this guy. They basically under the under the guys that maybe maybe he took the drugs and remember taking the drugs, and then now they had the drugs. He did something, but like they had been they had been on him for like two days straight, but whatever. Uh and then all of a sudden, just a couple of days later, right because they basically went right after him for a few days. She shows up at her dad's apartment in southern California, having been released down there, and they bring her back. She tells her version of the story, which includes all the stuff he said, and then they don't believe her. But they can't even explain what they thought the the what the hustle was. Well, it turned out it was her ex boyfriend, a disgrace disbarred, a Harvard lawyer who happened to have some bros who were former operators, and then they suit everybody and they got a bunch of money and wrote a book. So that's why I however crazy you think something could be, You just never know, man, there's somebody out there's some story that will out crazy at some point. So very interested to get to the bottom of this. We'll take a break, be right back. We woke up. When we woke up this morning, we had this amber alert. A young mother and her one year old daughter had been kidnapped the fire. They're essentially tied up or taped up or whatever, and it happened in Garner and they issued an amber alert for both of them. They have now found both of them, the mother and daughter. They were found in a in a shed I guess up in I don't know if they were in the shed. They ran a home up in wake Forest that happens to have a shed. So the whole thing is still it's still crazy because one, if you look at the home in Garner for kidnappers, two men and one woman to ask for a million dollars ransom in a home that is not even worth the third of that probably actually I don't know what Garner home prices are right now, but like it doesn't make sense unless they have a reason to think that he'd have a million, or they're really dumb. And I'm curious how they got caught so fast because they didn't even have a plate that was provided on this niece, a black niece on Ultima, and that's not an uncommon car. So there's gonna be more more coming out here to this story. I can I can absolutely guarantee that. So when we get there, we get there also this and thank you to at least somebody attempting to do a little bit of journalism and instead of just joining in on the hey, let's make Shader Sanders because dujur this summer so that we can we can ramp up the racial strife and everything, right, because oh, somebody prank called him, Send them to the gulags. And it's like, well, they prank call people every year, it doesn't matter, send them to the gulag. Like, people are just out of their minds on this, because you have an entire swath of people, an entire swath of people who have decided that none of Shador Sanders' actions have anything to do with this. He is simply the victim here because he's black and I am really rich by the way, and has a very famous father, and obviously you know, obviously who the standard victim in all of this. Never and then they ignore it ross the first two rounds of the draft. Sixty four people, how many of sixty four do you think we're black? By the way, somebody put this number together, it's fast over half fifty nine of them.
Speaker 2: Right, so it's over half?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yes, no, yes, that is technically over half, yes, but which is more stunning? Fifty nine of sixty four or over half fifty nine of sixty four. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I mean the whole claim of racism is just stupid.
Speaker 1: And I say that I should say persons of color because I think that they count a Maybe there's a Samoan dude to there. I don't know. The point is, it's just this is so dumb. Well now, and then you have to fail to recognize his dad, like his dad is all up in his business, which is great. You know that's crazy. He has dad's theirs dad obviously is he spends a lot time with these kids, molding them. Is living vicarris. He once again threw them. I mean, let's face a dion. Primetime this was his thing. The difference was his dad could act like this after it was basically established. He's probably one of the best people to ever play defense in the NFL. That's how Then you can act like how you want within reason, right, you can have that ego and and don't get me wrong, he he had it early, but he backed it. Man in a back he backed it. I understand. It's a single white I'm making fun of Ross in the surrender ship Boston, Paul try to keep up this Morning Bro. Anyway, I gotta mute him during the show. So like he the reason the Primetime could act like primetime is because he backed it up many and even with all of the trappings there, you know, with you know, this massive ego and all that, it didn't preclude him from excelling in the NFL. But the problem is you are Sanders, is there's a lot of stuff that people are choosing to ignore, one of which is his dad though, because the difference is Dion didn't have a dad going you know, I'll basically my kid's gonna play and I want to be the coach, which is the vibe a lot of things we're doing or sitting down to do interviews going ei, there's some cities my boys not going to play in Sorry Cleveland, and then making other similar statements, and now this from CBS News. CBS's Jonathan Jones said that Shador Sanders purposely did poor interviews for teams he didn't want to play for, but felt that he had to visit. He sandbagged his interviews. What what? Who would think that's a good eye? Seriously, do you think that the teams and the people, the coaches and the front office staff. You realize they're all talking to each other right now, right, and it's not in a collusionary manner. They're talking to each other because they it's a it's a club, right, they all know each other. And half the time, if you're an assistant coach or an offensive coordinator or even a you worked with, you know you worked, you worked with the people you play against. Now, hell, Andy, everybody's either worked or played against Andy Reid in this league. I'm convinced that's just that's the nature of the NFL. And they know each other, and it's a it's a bubble man. And also they're all talking to each other, especially because right in these days around the draft, everybody's wheeling and dealing and they're making trades. I need, I'll give you get you want to trade up? All right, here's what we're gonna do. I mean, these guys are constantly on phone to each other. Right.
Speaker 2: So, if he intentionally crapped the bed in these interviews for teams he did not want to play with, would there be away? Because I don't know how the politics involved or how it works. If say you did not want to play for a certain team, could you do it respectfully and be like, hey, listen, I don't think I'm going to fit in with the city, or with the team or with the play style. Would that fly?
Speaker 1: That's a and that is a controversial thing that has existed in the NFL, and the big examples are Lway to some extent, although that's a bigger thing with the others. That's a little crazy story. But the best recent example is Eli Manning and they went in and they said Eli Manning is not playing for I think it was San Diego. He's not going to play for him. Uh, and that's that. And it got to the point where they they ended up making it they they had more cards, though it was clear because Eli they weren't questioning his ability to lead a team. Asked that probably that probably didn't help, but also he had more he had a more proven track record because of the quality of the teams that he played in college, so that was probably helpful. Yeah, yeah, you can do it, but you're still gonna hurt feelings and make people because some people just want it to be pure. You play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whoever drafts you, and I would also personally the way I feel you should probably be like, oh wow, you want to take. You want to recruit me into the NFL. I am so honored. Thank you. That's what you should that's what you should say, right right, like a beggar can't be like you should be super excited that a team wants you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I never, I never. I now kind of worked out for San Diego because they got an they got a pretty good quarterback as a result of all that insanity. But but the but the point is, yes you can, but going in and intentionally sand bagging it instead of just being honest with them, Like what, let's say you're in a relationship with somebody ross Uh, I mean obviously you're married now, but let's say you're dating a girl, right and uh, you don't you don't want a data anymore? Do you just tell her like a man and just be like, hey, this is this isn't working out? Or you like, I'm gonna act psycho for a few weeks till she dumps me because some people do that.
Speaker 2: You know, you gotta figure your death.
Speaker 1: You fake your death, right, I mean, just that's what we're talking about here. But if you went in.
Speaker 2: In a tragic kayaking accident, so oh.
Speaker 1: No, wait, you're not in one of the stands with the mail order bride. Are you that's the thing that happened. Yeah, But then you know, the guys talk and here's here's how the conversation would go where this would come to light. So Ross, You're gonna be the bills for this. I'm going to be the Vikings, okay. And let's say Schauder wants to play for me but not for you. Probably be the other way around. But we need a quarterback more and all right, so they come in and he does. He does a really good interview with me, right, he's, uh, we're talking excess and o's everything's fine. And then he goes in for you and he's like, you know what, I don't like red, white or blue. We should change the color scheme. Why is it so cold over here? Right? And and You're just like, what do you get this lunatic out of the building?
Speaker 2: And then later you what do you mean you want to move the stadium away from the lake?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you want to move it to the Caribbean. What's that about? And and then later you and I are just sitting there and you know, we're at dinner or whatever, and uh, it's you know, it's ahead of the draft. They have all these parties that that happened around there and and we're like, oh, hey man, how you guys doing And you're trying not to get a strategy away and you're like, oh yeah, they're like and and then people kind of know who you might take, so like, oh, you guys still think in a shador. Yeah, man, he came in. It was great, with this wonderful conversation about the package that I want to run there, I really think. And then you go, what that's weird because he came in and he urinated on my desk. I mean, and now even if I'm the guy who's like, yeah, that's all right, I like this, I'm like, well that's all sandbag. When he doesn't want to do something.
Speaker 2: You're like, which guy is the real guy?
Speaker 1: Right? Well, but the real guy is both guys. Is a guy who can do it, but also if he doesn't want to do it, won't do it. And that tells me is a football GM. I'm like, I'm not going to commit tens of millions of dollars to a dude. I remember Randy Moss. That was a big controversy with Randy Moss He's basically said I'll play when I want to play, because he wouldn't run routes where the ball wasn't coming to him or he wasn't one of the main options. And he didn't even get away with that. So no, all right, let's get rased agic from the Weather Channel. We got into another football discush.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so that's what the girls were doing when they were acting strange. When I dated, I was always the dumpy, not the dumper, I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what it was.
Speaker 7: They were trying to get out a.
Speaker 1: Weird manipulation thing. It's like, just tell somebody.
Speaker 7: So I was manipulated, is what you're saying.
Speaker 1: That's not your fault. That's correct, sir. Now you'd be killing it. You're a tall dude. That's all women want.
Speaker 8: No, Yeah, yeah, allegedly allegedly, but I'm taking sorry women all anyway. Yeah, looking good. Next several days. Rain chances will start ticking up a little bit. Today probably the best of the next couple. Lots of sunshine, upper seventies, low eighties across the region tonight near sixty. Pretty pleasant night, just like we're having this morning where most of us are in the fifties and isolated storms tomorrow. Probably could do the same on Thursday, so that's really hit and miss. I'm not saying anybody cancel any outdoor plans. Warmth and on the back side of this high pressure system a little bit more humidities around too, so it's gonna feel a little like spring. Middle upper eighties for high temperatures, and Friday probably about the same. Some storms mid to late afternoon through the evening hours. Saturday, some scattered stuff in the afternoon. So casey, really a pattern that sounds like it is. It's springtime. This is what should happen. We get these storms in the afternoon, they get scattered around. Some get it, some don't. I think Sunday is going to be real nice though, as the front pass is much cooler. Upper sixties, low seventies for highs and those may steak into the forties by Monday morning. So we'll have some cooler mornings coming in. Pretty pleasant weather by Sunday and Monday next week.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, sir, go good one and Jeff Billing for next hang on KC.
Speaker 9: Stock market futures are mixed right now. Dow futures are up one hundred and forty five points, just slight losses for the S and P and the Nasdaq futures. It is expected the auto industry will get some tariff relief of White House officials, as President Trump is on track to lift some of the levees on foreign made parts for vehicles assembled here in the US. Imported cars and trucks would get a reprieve from separate tariffs on aluminum steel, so multiple levees will not apply to each vehicle. General Motors today withdrew its earnings guidance for the year, cited the tariff related uncertainty. Coca Cola's first quarter profit top Wall Street forecast the soft drink giants as consumers continue to buy its beverages despite worsening sentiment. Coke is not as worried about tariffs as some other companies that have opened their books this week. Royal Caribbean Cruises sailing against the trend we've been seeing this earning supporting season. The company raised its profit outlook for the year, talk about a ripple effect. United Parcel Service expects to cut twenty thousand jobs this year because of a dramatic reduction in the number of shipments it handles for Amazon dot Com. UPS also says dozens of facilities will be closed in response to anticipated lower volumes from its biggest customer. New survey indicates economic pressures are increasing for a lot of families across the country. Lending Tree found a quarter of all American consumers now by your used by now pay later services just by their groceries and the case. Trip Advisor says the French Quarter in in Charleston, South Carolina's the top hotel in the US. The platform's Travelers' Choice Awards name a Mexican hotel, the Secret's Accumal Riviera Maya as the top hotel in the world.
Speaker 1: Casey, okay, be probably staying at either of those because I bet they're expensive. Thank you, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Okay, have a good day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, there you go. Jeff Fillinser, Bloomberg News. All right, couple, Hey, Ross, do you know today is the anniversary of I just saw this. This is a big one. Give you a hint. It happened in nineteen ninety two. What do you think it is?
Speaker 2: Don't know it is?
Speaker 1: Today is the birthday of roof Koreans. Oh yeah, yeah, Today was the first day of the LA Riots, and then of course the roof Korean I.
Speaker 2: Think the main one passed away recently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because somebody did that weird thing where they're using ai to make it look like Japanese cartoons and then somebody got mad and I happened to see that one. So yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, so yeah. April twenty nine, nineteen ninety two. Although ones the Sublime song is this twenty ninth three April twenty sixth, nineteen ninety two, there was a riote on the streets. Tell me where were you? Why do I know the lyric to that? Holy Cow? I know that whole album. Actually was really into Sublime for a while. M yeah, so on this day in history, La Riots. So there you go. If you don't know that song, it's it's very catchy. So oh oh oh wait, hold on, hold on, did he cancel the meeting to Trevor? Oh no, it's I don't know what's going on. Oh he may just move the meeting. Oh dude, I got so super excited. And then real quick, just so you know, another death nail in the Pacific Northwest, Seattle's got a problem. According to a community group who lives near Denny Blaine Park. They're trying to work with law enforcement, who initially they hate, because it has now become the official, the popular place for homeless people to go have some alone time right out in front of everybody, just you know them all by themselves. Just go to town and first of all, I'd hate to be Denny Blaine in the park named after you is the official self love Park, So that's weird. Also, what makes one park more desirable for that particular activity, right, is it the infrastructure. It's obviously not like that they have buildings because they're doing it right out where everyone can see it, which is the problem.