Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a game statue. It takes a little tangle.
Speaker 2: You don't mess with me.
Speaker 1: Mess with me, baby, I'm a game statue, Baby, game statue.
Speaker 3: For good warning, this podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 1: Listener Discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 2: Talk with the fellas. This ain't my first time.
Speaker 1: At the rodeo. Hello, and welcome back to the fucking show. Got a couple different things to talk to you guys about today, Some things that have been on my mind, some discoveries that I've made and I wanted to share it with you. Do have a couple shout outs as well, and then I have some current event clips for us to talk about, watch, discuss, learn. Hope you enjoyed your festivities over the holiday weekend. For those who are not members of Room two three seven, it's probably damn near August by the time you're hearing this, but I still hope you enjoyed lots of Wiener dogs, hamburgers, and of course that all American pasta salad. I did for those who are interested, posted a video on Patreon of my very favorite all American taint busting pasta salad for you to enjoy. Hope you try it, It'll change your life. But first shout outs, First shout out, here we go people, it's coming from Lri LORII. How you doing, She says, I agree with you one, it's all a deception. Great show, Julia, you have the best podcast out there. I am probably a little older than your normal audience. I truly love your show. Thank you for being you. You know my girl's a little bit older. Thank you for your comment, Lourie Tonight. Thank you so much. Maybe I'm a little bit biased, but I do think I have a niche podcast. It's not for everyone. I do understand that, but for those of you who appreciate it, you are the true stars. You're the reason for the show, and without you, I'd just be talking to myself in a corner. So really, the thanks goes out to all of you Cosmic Peach listeners. Thank you for being here, thanks for being born. Thank you for being listeners and supporters of the Cosmic Peach podcast. Next shout out Victoria. She says, laugh my ass off against the MAO and raw onion in the pasta salad. My Polish mom can eat a raw onion with just salt Oh my god, she needs Jesus. Makes me sick to my stomach to even think of it. Me too, I got my stomach is bubblin. She also loves mayo, and even after fifty years, I still have to remind her how much I detest both of these things. And no, I won't eat it. And yep, I believe the Sashi thing all the way. So Victoria and I are on the same page. Okay, woman after my own heart. No raw onion, no mayo in the pasta salad. Definitely ain't eating a bitch raw with salt, all right. And the Sashi thing, I really need to get back on there and see if she's posted any new videos about it. She, like I said, is she Nicole Kidman's daughter? I think so. Could she have a little bit mental illness? Absolutely, two things, of course, as I I always say, can exist at the same time. Maybe she's a little nuts, Maybe she's got split personality disorder many of them do. Doesn't mean though, that she's not Nicole Kidman's daughter. Victoria posted another comment on a different show, and she said, great show is always and I've always been freaked out by white noise machines. Hell no, I have way too vivid of an imagination now for sure, after this afternoon, I can never have one around me. That's what I'm telling you, people, That's what I'm telling you. They use these white noise machines to get these fucking spirits coming out. And if you listen long enough, there is even a movie. It's a horror movie from back in the early two thousands I think, called white Noise. And if if you don't want to take my word on it, just do a little research. The paranormal community has been using static and white noise to bring these things through for years. They make horror movies about it. I already warned you about the cry it out blackout sessions, and now you add the additional layer of having the white noise machine in there in the blackout session and putting them putting a baby in a swaddle so they in a little straight jacket where they can't move their arms and legs, practicing the cry it out method where we do not comfort or soothe our babies when they're screaming their head off. We black them out in a blackout room with blackout curtains. And then we add this white noise machine and when they start screaming their head off, because God only knows what could be going on in there. We're told, do not enter, do not comfort, do not soothe, even though babies are spiritually as close to the other side as you can possibly get, and we have absolutely no idea what could be going on in there. Don't check on them. Let them cry it out. That's how they get you. People normalize, normalize, normalize, and they just keep adding layers, straight jacket, blackout, white noise. Cry it out instinctually, this is all wrong, It's all wrong. Next shout out. We got La woman eighty two, Julia. Have you seen the video of Nicole Kidman where she's on the Jimmy Fallon show saying she knows how to perform an autopsy? Then she explains how to do one. It's creepy as fuck. No, I never seen that. I never seen Nicole talking about she can do an autopsy, and I'm sure that she can. I'm positive that she has been knee deep in corpse hacking and whacking. I'm sure she got a little home lesson. That was the homeschool lesson for the day. How do we flay open dead bodies and remove all the organs. They be necromancing. Okay, that's part of black magic ritualism. I want to see a certificate where she practiced this stuff professionally. Oh wait, she doesn't have one, because this is what they do in these families. They fuck each other. Okay, probably that's where this girl came from. That's saying she was skeep under the floorboards, all right, that's probably her dad's kid. They fuck each other. They flay open seven year olds and crucify them and rip all the entrails out. They practice at home autopsies. They do black magic necromancy. And she's on Jimmy Fallon talking about do you want to know a fun fact about me? I really love spaghetti and Pete Sun Jerky. I'm a big Jerky fan, and I can perform at home autopsies and nobody's like, why do you know that? Why do you know that? Okay? I have a dark sense of humor. I have a tend to be on the darker side on my interest levels. I do enjoy true crime. Obviously. I delve into the darkest imaginable places when it comes to child in human trafficking, pedophilia, But never have I ever sat down and thought to myself, you know what would be really useful right now if I knew how to do it at home autopsy? You know, I think that would just be extremely beneficial information to have. If I could take someone a dead person, because they're real easy to come by, bring them home, and start cutting and chopping on them like I'm fucking Da Vinci or some shit. I'm just practicing, just studying the human anatomy. Nothing weird about this hobby, oh, Nicole. Were you thinking about becoming a funeral director or medical examiner? No, I just wanted to flay open dead corpses, probably even on a live people. See what the insides look like, put them on the outside, say a little incantation, and then turn them into a ladder because I'm a witch and I'm also bald headed. That's again all information you can learn in Uh. What was that episode called Palm Beach Petos and Nicole Kidman's a bald headed witch. Check it out. Check it out. It's good stuff. Got somebody coming in from the link tree. Let's see here. Taylor Taylor Taylor, Hey, Julia, longtime fan. I've listened to almost every episode, even at times going back and re listening to old ones because they are just that good. God bless you. The research for your Jumpinni episodes are my favorite content you put out. Thank you very much. I meant to tell you this not long ago, but I found a TikTok of a girl at Coachella this year. Burke Ramsey was there and she recorded herself going up to him and literally asked, is your dad in the Red Shoe Club? He was like, uh, what is that? Next day video was removed. It got a lot of views and the comments section was wild, I can imagine, but yeah, it was taken down for policy violations. Lol. Just thought you'd get a kick out of that. Thanks for all your research and content you pump out. Keep up the amazing work. Hope you and the baby are doing well. Thank you so much, Taylor, God bless you. Let me tell you something. I don't know if you guys have ever watched Team America, but they have this little puppeteer of Matt Damon and he looks down syndromed or retarded or something. The puppet didn't come out right, and Nolly says, is Matt Damon? And that's what I think of when I think of Burt Ramsey. He's so fucking stupid. He always has just the dumbest, fucking stupid look on his face. I'm big Ramesy, and so I don't think we're gonna get any good information out of him. He's been mind wiped, he's been drugged, he's been molested his entire life. You can guarantee it. Bet your life on a baby. He has been tortured, he has been raped, he has been ranchrain on, mind wiped, drugged, and experimented on. He's been used in at least a dozen or more child pornography sessions. I can't even imagine the kind of life this kid has had. And it shows, Okay, it shows he's not there. He's probably gay too, because when you raped from childhood, you end up not knowing about your own sexuality, like the Menindez brothers, like Eric Menindez. He's like, I think I'm gay. I don't know. I've been having sex with my dad since I was six, But this is what happens. And he's a little fruity, he's a little feminine. He smiles when people ask him about his dead, molested, raped, murdered, tortured sister he thinks it's funny. He laughs, ha ha ha, my dead, raped, mutilated sister. And you know, you ask him something about is your dad in one of these clubes, you ain't gonna get a good answer out of the guy.
Speaker 4: I'm back, why I'm a Coachella Well.
Speaker 1: Burke, you son of a bitch. He's about as dumb as they get. He's all messed up in the head. I'm not surprised he's at Coachelly. He's probably got a bedazzled crotch bag, and he's got his Louis Pearce and he's just having a great time. And you never know, you never know how many times his bee hole has been stinging because he's gotten train ran on him, and and a bunch of other things. And they've messed with his mind. They've messed with his mind since he's been a child. They both had bedwetting issues. They both showed all the hallmark characteristics of children who have suffered severe abuse. I feel sorry for him. I think that they've erased in his mind what happened to her. That's why he has no emotions about it. He almost thinks it's funny, like that's not dissociation or defensive mechanisms kicking in. That's literally like, I don't even know why I'm here. I don't even know about this girl. I've just told that I was supposed to care and answer any questions. He probably struggles even remembering what it was like having her around, right, and his dad, because he's gotten train ran on him so many times. He's a little fruity. He was never invited into any of these clubs. He didn't grow up in take over any businesses. Uh, you know, he's uh, he's a black sheep. He's a garbage person that they just you know, keep giving a couple They give him like a little monthly stipend. Here you go, Burke, go to Coachella, flash your little bedazzled crotch, perse around, and just god forbid anybody see and associate you with the family. You ain't gonna get a good answer out of Burke. He's long own, he's sailed away. He's sailed out to see and Uh, I don't know if I feel sorry for him or if I I mean, obviously I do because his bee holes. Probably he's got a rosebud for sure, But there's just something about him I just can't stand, he's so annoying, big busy. But anyways, next out next shout out, who do we got? Forgive me if I say this wrong, I'm gonna spell it first. K e tia, katiya, katiya. I think so if I'm wrong, fuck me. You know. She says Hollywood is one hundred percent trying to open us up to demonic entities with horror movies. Nowadays, it's worse than I've ever seen. I used to thoroughly enjoy a good horror movie on a Sunday afternoon, but not so much anymore. I recently watched a movie undertone and I had to turn it off, look into it, but don't watch it. As a mom It made me so uncomfortable. I had to plead the blood of Jesus and ask forgiveness for even watching the damn thing scariest movie ever. Thank you for the heads up. I'm as you said, probably not gonna watch it. I will look into it, but I going back in my mind in revisiting horror movie in my mind because I have a vast catalog. I used to be obsessed with the genre, watched them all the time, couldn't wait for a rainy day, so I could put on screen whatever. There are so many clues, hidden, symbolism, and the whole plot of the movie really in a lot of horror movies and sci fi movies, like dark sci fi movies like Prometheus and Alien Covenant, and if you really think about the plot, they are always telling you something, always, always, always, And they keep rehashing these plots because Alien is in a new fucking franchise. Everybody knows that we already saw Sigourney in the eighties, all right, but they can't let it go. They got to revive it for a new generation, and they all continue to revive it because this story is important. You may categorize it as a horror movie. I think it's like a horror sci fi you know, it's like a hybridge. But they got to rehash some of these stories. That is where you see remakes and you're like, well, why they why they remaking it? Because they don't want this idea to die. It has to stay in the consciousness. We have to know it, we have to absorb it. All those movies that came out around COVID or before COVID, Horror, World war Z and all this shit. It's because I am legend. It needs to stay in the consciousness. They can't just let it go after one movie. They got to keep rubbing it in our faces that we are victims in this game that's getting run We are getting run through, we are getting played, and we're just characters in their game. But they let us have a little cheat code every now and again. Look what we're doing. See look at this. It's scary, ain't it. It'd be awful if something like this really happened. Oh wait, it's really happening. What you're gonna do, what you gonna do. But I'm not gonna watch Disclosure Day. I would like to know if anyone does. I would suggest praying before, during, and after blood of Jesus over you and your family. I would like to know if anybody has watched it. Send me an email. Let me know if you found any clues, any symbolism, any hidden signs, symbols, occultism, ritualism codes. Let me know what you find. Last shout out here, last shout out all flash, no cash love the name talking about my taint busting all American pasta salad. They say, so I made this and it was an amazing in all caps. I know you're busy, but I would not be opposed to you doing more cooking tutorials. This tutorial was fun, successful and made me laugh happy. Fourth girl, let me tell you something I would love to do more of that. Actually, I have so many tips and tricks for you guys out there. It'd be like Apothecary cornter, except it would be cooking cornter, and I could show you how to make some absolutely delicious and amazing things. The only problem is with having a baby. I'm lucky to stuff a boiled egg down my gullet just to keep myself alive, so I don't do much cooking anymore unless it's a special occasion. I'm running on pure adrenaline boiled eggs. Sometime I mighty a little piece of a brownie or something. Got a lot of coffee going on. I know coffee raises your cortisol levels, Well fuck you, because I ain't giving up my coffee. I tried mushroom coffee. I like it just fine, but it's expensive and I'm just not fucking with it right now. I found a holistic natural pathic doctor, and being postpartum and everything I wanted to go get checked out, make sure everything was good and my vitamin D and my iron and all that shit. And I'm in perfect working order, surviving off coffee and boiled eggs. So you know what, I think we're going to be fine. I'm not going to remove my coffee regime anti time soon. And as always, just because I didn't read your comment doesn't mean I don't love you. I do. I love each and every one of you. I just go through at random, pick out some really nice comments here and there, or if somebody sends something in through the link tree, and you know it's I have noticed. This is not a job or anything, but it's caused some of you to become more creative with the comments. And I love it. I'm here for it. I love interacting and I love a good laugh. You know I read some of them. It just makes my day, makes my entire day. Thank you. I love all of you. But before we roll into the topic of the hour, something that's been on my mind recently that I wanted to talk to you guys about, and you've all been here and you know you've seen it. I was watching a reality TV show and then immediately after I was watching this true crime documentary and there was a couple in each show and in the documentary who were behaving bizarrely to me, and I was like, what are the chances I watched a show and had this thought about this couple, And then I turned off a documentary and there's an entirely different couple who's acting equally as bizarre and doing the same type of behavior, And my gears started turning. That's all that it takes. My mind never ceases to run a million miles an hour. I probably need some type of an antidepressant at this point, but I just roll with it. You know. I write down my thoughts and I want to share them with you. Have you ever seen a couple a man and a woman, married or not, doesn't matter, and the entire time one of them is talking, it doesn't matter which one. Most of the time it's the woman, and the entire time she's talking, she's looking over at the guy like for approval, almost for permission to speak. And I've seen it in person a lot. I used to do it. I was in a really horribly emotionally a usive relationship, and I don't use that term lightly. He was from Saudi Arabia and he was a complete psychopath. But you know, you live and you'll learn. You figure it out eventually, and if you don't, Oobs, you fucked up and you'll figure it out next time. I'm still working on that. I still happen to always find just a degenerate motherfucker to get in a relationship with. But anyways, they're sitting there talking and it's like she's looking over like, am I saying this right? Am I allowed to be talking right now? Am I allowed to be saying this? And you can tell because he's just real stiff and tense and he's not saying anything. And probably after the interview, they got in the car and he was like, I hated everything you said. Why did you even say that. I've seen it happen with minto where they're talking to their friends or their friend group and they look over at their girlfriend or their wife the whole time, like, am I seeing this right? Honey? Am I doing a good job talking? Is everything I'm saying? Okay with you? It's like they're always looking back. They're looking back at the at their partner's face, like, am I allowed to be speaking right now?
Speaker 4: And you know they want to.
Speaker 1: Portray look, how healthy we are. Look at what a good relationship we're in that we look at each other. Well, no, it's usually just one of them. They look back at the other one. Oh, am I allowed to speak? Now? Am I allowed to talk? Am I doing a good job? And you know, the second they get home, they get in a big fight over whatever one of them said. Why did you embarrass me? Why are you even talking? Why do you even say that? The man or the woman, whichever one of them is the abusive one. Twice I saw it twice. I saw first in this reality TV show where they're trying to act like their influencers and their life is just perfect, and look at us. One of us needs permission to fucking speak. And then in its documentary I was watching, they interview this couple and it's like they got to prove to the world how much they love each other and hold each other's hand and look at each other every time the other one speaks, because they got to get permission just to exist, really looking back at their Oh. Oh, and you know you've seen it before. In your friend group. There's one couple and the woman is always looking at Am I doing good? Am I talking? Right? Am I saying what I'm supposed to say. You want to know if a couple in your friend group is in a healthy relationship or not, ask them, Sit them while they're sitting down next to each other, Ask them about the last trip they took with each other. Just something random where they have to tell you a story, see which one of them responds first, and see if they're constantly looking back at their partner for permission to fucking be even speaking or telling the story or whatever. And I've noticed, and maybe this is just a random observation, but men who are really super quiet around other people in the friend group. It's like, Kelly is so outgoing and bubbly, and she's amazing, and she sparkles and she lights up a room. But for whatever reason, Tyler is a fucking squasched up, pinched face motherfucker who never speaks, always has his arms crossed. You gotta pry a conversation out of him. And when they get home, Tyler is a motherfucker to Kelly, all right, And Kelly's never gonna tell anybody what Tyler's doing, because they got to project to everybody on the outside world, including Facebook, that they have a wonderful healthy, loving relationship and they just have to look. Kelly has to look back at Tyler the entire time she's talking to make sure she's not.
Speaker 4: Saying something wrong. And it's so easy to see.
Speaker 1: When people are in unhealthy relationships, and they say that, Like, let's just take for example, because I've seen it with men too, but let's just say, for example, when you hang out with Kelly when Tyler's not around, she is a completely different human being, completely different, and she's laughing and she's telling jokes and she's funny. And then when Tyler comes around, it's like she says stuff she normally wouldn't say, and then she'll look back at Tyler and you can tell she only said it because she wants to impress Tyler or make Tyler happy, or it's something she thinks Tyler wants to hear.
Speaker 4: And my stomach.
Speaker 1: Turns for women who are in these relationships. My stomach turns for men who think that they gotta And by the way, this is not my opinion, this is biology. Men lead, the feminine follows. So if you're being led around by the nose men out there by your woman, that shit ain't never going to work. She can be independent, she can be strong willed, she can be the most wonderful feminine woman in the world. But she better the fuck not be leading you, okay, Because the men lead, the feminine follow, and that is just the way of nature. But I've seen the opposite, you know, where men are the one looking back at Megan. Oh, better make sure I don't say that because Megan will freak out. Well, Megan shouldn't be leading you like a horse, okay. But yeah, you know, you've seen these type of weird relationships, and I think as a nation, we have fallen into this type of abusive relationship. And I'll explain that. Do you ever feel the need when there's a trainy or a gay guy or someone like this around you that you have to give them special treatment? You have to, you know, use kid gloves, walk on eggshells because you don't want to be labeled some kind of a phobe. This is the same type of abusive relationship. All of us are in it. It's a collective abusive relationship. And let me tell you why I don't treat anyone with an alternative sexual preference with special treatment. I think it's bizarre behavior. Okay, I'm not gonna treat you with special kid gloves or the eggshell treatment because you like to engage in some kind of kinky sexual encounters with people who have the same genitalia as you. All right, why does that deserve special treatment. I don't get special treatment because I like to engage in kinky sexual encounters with people that have different genitalia than me. I'm not getting any special treatment. So why because you wear a fanny pack and you like to do some kinky stuff with people that have the same genitalia as you. I gotta walk on egg shells, you know. That's how you get Travis Barlongo, who had infant rape pornography on his phone on the board of your children's school education. That's how that happens, is the kid gloves and the eggshells and the special treatment. Because Travis's scot Blue highlights and he likes to wear a mini skirt and put on some maybeling, So we gotta treat Travis special. Oh but he's a sexual predator and he's got infant rape on his foot. Well, but he likes to wear a mini skoot, so we gotta we gotta treat him special. Now, This is what I'm talking about here, as as a society, we've fallen into having to be some in some kind of an abusive relationship. In any other world, I wouldn't treat these people with a grain of a special treatment, not a grain. You're a person, I'm a person. You like to do kinky shit. I like to do kinky shit. I don't think it matters the ginger, all right, as long as it's a consenting adult party that you're doing your kinky stuff with. And I don't kink shain. But when did it become necessary to go out of your way? Oh? Well, well they're they're LGBT, so I gotta I gotta treat them special. I gotta do stuff for him that I wouldn't do for any other heterosexual human in existence. But they got a rainbow flag on and they're wearing a mini skirt, So I've got to treat.
Speaker 4: The What the fuck.
Speaker 1: We gotta get? We're looking back like, oh did I say something offensive?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Did I say something offent? Did I post something offensive? Since when the fuck do you care? I like, when, since when the fuck do you care if you're being offensive? Would you be caring if you were offensive to anyone else when you went to make that post.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, because the normal version of you that lives in reality, that has common sense, would just post something and just be done with it. Haha. I made a funny joke. I posted something. Whatever. I'm just living my life and I'm not living my life to please you. Because you want to wear a mini skirt, that's your business, not my business. But that's just some thoughts that I've been having. I hope if you find yourself in an abusive relationship you can take a minute, sit by yourself and get right with God and look back and realize that whether you're a man or a woman, it doesn't matter if you find yourself in this predicament. You were always the fun one. Go back and relive memories in your head. Why you want to keep this motherfucker around all the good times? Well, it's usually you were the fun. You were the person that planned all the parties. You were the person that got turned up and had a good time. You were the person who made all the arrangements to go on the trip. You're the fun, not Tyler, and definitely not Meg. And if you got a Megan, you need to get Jesus and evolved in your life now. Because the Megans are the worst. Tylers are awful, but that unfortunately, there's a lot of tilers out there. Get away as fast as you can. But if you got a Megan and you're getting led around by the nose, booh. I have seen so many men in my life that I love and I care about deeply get led around by the nose by women who are complete psychopaths. I don't like to play these gender things where it's I'm always looking out for the women because I'm a woman, I'm looking out for everybody. You don't want to get involved with first class psychopaths like this. You just don't, men or women. You definitely don't want to get involved in this virtue signaling thing. My god, it's stomach turning the behavior, and everybody did it during COVID. Everybody.
Speaker 4: Look how many shots I have?
Speaker 1: Count my band aid aids one, two, three, Look at me.
Speaker 4: I ain't getting involved in this.
Speaker 1: It's weird to me. Look how many masks I can put on. I can strap running around my waist and wear it as a b hole mask in case I queep out of fart. That might have COVID in it. I mean, I just you guys, you guys. There is this desire to please people. There is a desire to feel special. There is a desire to get recognition. There's a desire to comply. And it's because we have all suffered, to varying degree, some kind of childhood psychological trauma. The need to please a tiler or the need to please a megan, the need to stand out, the need to comply, the need to virtue signal. It all comes from deep rooted childhoodsychological trauma. Feeling like you were never good enough, feeling like you were never special, feeling like you never fit in. That's how you end up with a Megan. That's how you end up with a Tyler. And that's how you end up with three COVID jabs and a bootyhole mask and squirt with blue streaks in your hair. That's what happens. That's what happens. And it all comes from childhood psychological trauma. I blame your parents mostly. But here's the thing. If you're listening to this podcast, you already know everything I'm saying is true. So you probably had some decent parents. And if you didn't you figured it out eventually, didn't you? Just like I always say. But enough of that. Let me play some current event clips for you here and then we can talk about our topic of the hour. So let me queue them up here. Let's see what we got Current events. Current events. This first one will really get SHI going row long one.
Speaker 3: There's a nationwide CDC alert. Hundreds of people have contracted explosive diarrhea. It's from a parasite called cyclospora, and it's now in seventeen states and investigators can't find the source. Hundreds of confirmed cases, dozens of hospitalizations, and no answers. Cyclospora clings to lettuce and berries and herbs. Rinsing your produce doesn't help, though, only heat kills it, so at least for the next few weeks, a salad might not be your healthiest choice.
Speaker 2: This is not a twenty four hour stomach bug.
Speaker 3: It's not even food poisoning gone in a day or two. Cyclospora can last for months, and it comes back repeatedly in waves. Emodium does nothing, and neither will most antibiotics. It takes one very specific prescription to actually kill it. Cyclospora is a parasite it's not a bacteria, so it needs a drug that can kill parasites in protozoa.
Speaker 2: That's bactrum.
Speaker 3: But what most people don't get told is that when they finally recover, clearing the parasite is not always the end of it. For a real percentage of people, the gut will stay disregulated for months after the infection is gone. We call it post infectious IBS, and it's an incredibly well documented trigger. One bad salad can knock your gut off its axis for the better part of a year.
Speaker 2: So wash your produce, sure, but cook it when you can.
Speaker 3: And if your gut is still off for weeks, don't ride it out.
Speaker 2: Go to your doctor and get a stool test.
Speaker 1: Are you shitting me? Do you see what I did there? It's a little play on words for you. Let's just let's just rewind and talk about some of the points. Some of you guys out there, If you're not careful, your bee hole's going to be staying until twenty twenty seven. There's no way around it. And you thought you were cute getting some broccoli trying to be healthy vegans out there, I feel sorry for you raw produce, Oh my god, That's why I stick with the carnivore. That's why this right here is why I stick with the carnivore. All the vegans out there, your little bee holes gonna be a rosebud by twenty twenty seven. Let's back it up. Though you can't kill it, you have to cook it. And even if you cook it, I bet you you're not killing it. Who produces bactrum? Who produces Who produces bactrum? Bactrum is an antibiotic made by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries and you Medica Pharmaceuticals. Okay, so it's not a pheiser product, but I'm sure Sun pharmaceutical and Eumenica Pharmaceuticals is going to get a great little payday out of this. When did bactrum go generic? So there is a generic for this, trimethoprim selphathool Okay, cute. See here's the problem, and what you guys need to understand is that God doesn't create things that can only be killed by a pharmaceutical product. Limes disease, this alpha gamma ray and all this stuff coming from the tics, and the fact that the ticks are spreading this type of shit in the first place. This is not a nature problem. This is not a God problem. This is a big pharma problem. How much you want to bet the produce that this shit is growing on are coming from the Bill Gates Exclusive, the Bill Gates Special. They're being sprayed with it. You can guarantee it. They say it lasts for months, and it comes back over and over and over again. And you be spraying out the ass and just don't even think about taking an emodium because that's not going to do a goddamn thing. You'll just spray and spray and spray. The hemorrhoids will hang like bunches of grapes and it's all because you wanted to try to be healthy. You wanted to eat a little fruit salad. Well, congratulations, You'll be spraying out the ass until twenty twenty seven unless you get this wonderful, miraculous drug from Sun Pharmaceuticals. It's called bactrum, and it kills all of the healthy, beautiful, good bacteria in your gut microbiome, and it'll probably lead to depression because that's where depression comes from. It comes from the gut. So if you haven't killed yourself by twenty twenty seven from this massive dose of harmful antibiotic. And if you're not dead from the dehydration and ass spring, congrats, You're gonna be pharmaceutically depressed with no gut microbiome for the next ten to twelve years, I would say, because you got to build that thing back microscopically. Okay, that's not something you just Oh, I healed my gut microbiome. I'm all better now. That's not how it works, baby. You need to get yourself some raw milk. You need to start eating Greek yogurt. You need to start drinking kifer, eating sour dough. You are going to have to do a lot to get that gut microbiome back to its former glory. And that's if you survive. I also saw a separate video of a guy talking about how if you don't get the explosive diarrhea, you can look forward to in Pennsylvania and Ohio and like eleven other states, a listeria outbreak. I don't know if it's linked with the explosive diarrhea, but people is getting fucked up, okay, And nutritionally speaking, you actually don't need to eat and call me crazy, You really don't need fruit or vegetables. Okay, that's why I don't really I don't give him any fruit. I do give him some vegetables. I'm gonna be cutting that way out now. But all you need are meats and animal products for health and longevity. This is my opinion, and I'm not a fucking doctor. But let me tell you something.
Speaker 4: Did you know.
Speaker 1: That eggs have been nutritionally compared to breastfeeding? They are so nutriented eggs. One egg contains all the nutrients you could ever possibly need, coaling, protein, minerals, vitamins, whatever. Where do you get most of your iron from red meat? Ancestrally speaking, human beings did not survive off fruits and vegetables in the history of humankind forever, which is why I do not. I get that there are animal brothers and sisters, okay, but everything is created for a reason. Ancestrally, we knew this. That's why we used to eat the animal from nose to tail, bison and cows and whatever else, and all the organ meats because we are carnivorous beings. I've never really understood veganism or vegetarian There was a time I watched a documentary where they were ripping the cow's flesh off while it was still live and shit, and I vowed to never eat another cow again. It's called ethically sourced products. If you can have chickens, that's the best case scenario. But there are brands that offer free range chicken eggs and shit like this. You should look into it. I get the Happy Egg brand, free range, whatever, past your rays. That's what you're looking for. We're not going entice in chicken nuggets. We need to be a little bit more specific when we're choosing our meat and animal products. But I found a lady who sells raw milk, raw cow's milk, a two cow's milk, and I've been drinking that shit and I feel wonderful. It's like medicine. So if you can get your hands on some of that wonderful, make some butter out of it, make some buttermilk, cream yogurt. They're all very very good for the gut, raw, unpasteurized. What about listeria? I ain't never met a motherfucker who got hysteria from drinking raw cow's milk. How do you for Okay, what do you think they did before the pasteurization process ever became a thing, and which, by the way, that's a whole pasteur The guy who came up with the shit about the pasteurizing the milk, that was a complete and total scam. He was getting milk from sick, decrepity old cows and saying, look at this milk with this is why we need to pasteurize it, because it kills off the bat. Well. Maybe don't choose to get milk from a cow that's dying a fucking leprosy, all right, healthy cows don't. They don't be having stuff, all right. You don't get milk from a sick cow and then drink it and get sick yourself and then say we need to just pasteurize all of this milk because this one sick cow fucked everybody up. But anyways, you need to look into the pastorization process for yourself. It's all fucked up. But enough of that. I guess we could call this the topic of the hour. I really don't know what else to call it. I don't have any clips or anything. I have an article I wanted to read to you and then talk about it about this woman. It doesn't state her whole name, but I need to read you the article here and then I got a picture I can show you it, says. A mother who says vaccines killed her eighteen month old twins has been arrested in charge with two counts of first degree murder. The children were found dead in their shared bed on May first, twenty twenty five, at a mobile home park in Piette, Idaho. Police immediately treated the scene as a homicide. Days later, Shaw and her husband appeared on a children's health defense podcast, claiming the twins got sick and died shortly after receiving three routine vaccinations. Over a year later, a Payat County grand jury indicted her, leading to her arrest without incident in Boise. On Tuesday, a judge set her bond at two million, as she faces the possibility of life in prison or the death penalty. Her attorney maintains he still believes the deaths were vaccine related, noting Shaw and her husband fully cooperated with investigators the entire time, and that she recently gave birth to another child. With authorities releasing zero details on the cause of death or what evidence supports the murder charges, this case leaves a lot of questions about what really happened. Now here's a picture of her. Yeah, she looks like she probably has downs or something, maybe a little retarded. I don't know something. Shaw did it say her first name a mother, Da Da Da Da Da da Shah and her husband. Yeah, I don't I'm not seeing a first name here. But here's the thing. The comment section was wild. It was wild. Apparently the original cause of death was listed on the death certificates as sid's SIDS Sudden infant death syndrome. And now they're going back and they're charging this woman with a first degree murder of both of the babies. Now here's the problem. The comment section again was wild, with people saying this woman is trying to get off on murder by jumping behind a current. And then some people were saying they're trying to take this woman down because she's being loud about vaccines and they're going to make an example out of her. Now here's where I'm at. The conspiracy part of me wants to say they're going to make an example out of this woman to shut her up about talking about how vaccines can kill babies, because they don't want people talking about how vaccines can kill babies. The true crime. Part of me says, this woman, maybe with the help of her husband. Maybe not. This woman may have murdered her children and is jumping behind a current trend to try to cover it up. Now here's the thing. If they had originally listed the deaths as SIDS, they didn't find any other evidence to support murder. And because they didn't find any other evidence to support murder, the deaths were listed as fucking sudden infant death syndrome their favorite thing to list it as. I've read you these statistics before on several other podcasts. The stats are staggering in the favor of vaccine injury and vaccine death and it being labeled as sudden infinite death syndrome. I am constantly seeing three hundred thousand dollars rewarded to family after toddler dies from encephalitis caused by vaccine or something like that. I'm always seeing these type of headlines. Again, the problem is could this There are a lot of ways you can kill a person and it's virtually undetectable and could possibly be listed as SIDS, and it would take somebody going in and specifically looking for you know, they say, like Anna Freeze is really hard to find. Maybe she was just real tired of taking care of them babies screaming all the time. One's hard enough, but let alone too, and she poisoned them to death. She put ana freeze in their bottles, murdered them. They ruled it a SIDS because they didn't see any broken bones or bruising or you know, they weren't suffocated or strangled, so SIDS. And she's like, yeah, it was a vaccine. Maybe they're gonna exhume the bodies and tests for certain chemical substances like this. The fact that it's been over a year and they're bringing it back up is a little concerning. Maybe they did find something, But there is a part of me that thinks they're going to take this woman down because actually, all this stuff about changing the vaccines schedule, that's all twenty twenty six stuff. When these deaths occurred, nobody was talking about changing the vaccine schedule. There was a community of people talking about how vaccines are injuring babies and killing them, but that wasn't popular when these murders occurred. A bart of me is thinking they're going to take this woman down to make an example out of her. By her coming out and saying that vaccines are killing kids. Let me give you an example of something else that has happened and why I think this is a setup. I've tried two different baby formulas that were more organic, more closer to breast milk, state of the art, fucking brand new, nothing had ever been done like this before. And the first one was called by Heart formula, was the closest to breast milk. It was like they re engineered breast milk, and it had a special type of protein in it called lacto ferin. It's what comes naturally from a human and it's also found in raw cow's milk, not pasteurized raw how's milk contains lacto ferin. And this formula was insane, and every other formula made him sick. He was spitting up, he was crying, he was gassy. It was awful. We found the by Heart. It's all organic, whole grass fed milk and all this shit with the lacto farrin and the probiotics and all the things. And he loved it. He couldn't wait to get the bottle. It smelled delicious and creamy and wonderful. Something a regular adult human might even want to drink. So what did they do. They said, this formula has infant botulism, which, by the way, is like, do you know how rare it is for something to have fucking botulism? It comes from dust or something. So they said, it's kill it. It's killed babies, It's made dozens of babies sick, and we got to recall this formula. We got to take it off the shelf. First off, I was horrified because he'd been drinking it and loving it. But all of the batches that they tested for botulism came back negative. So where why are these babies dying and getting so sick? So I put him on a different formula. He's doing okay on it. But then this other new formula comes out. It's called Nara Organics, and they had to get a special CDC clearance because it's the only formula on the market that has the least amount of processed seed oils in it. They use instead of seed oils, they use only whole milk, organic grass fed whole milk, and very very very little seed oils. I put him on that because, hello, you want the least amount of seed oils you can possibly get. He loved it. He was chugging it down, smelled and tasted just like regular whole milk. And what did they do, Oh, well, this formula has botulism. It's killing babies, it's making baby sick. We got to recall on it. So that's what they do. When a product comes out that's actually beneficial for babies, they recall it. And they say, you know what, I think these babies are sick and dying because they're drinking this formula. Here's the problem. These babies are getting sick and dying and going to the hospital, and the hospital is saying, have you changed anything? What formula are they on? Da Da Da Da Da? And by happenstance, they happen to be drinking by Heart or Nara, And they're like, you know what, it couldn't be nothing to do with a recent vaccine. It must be the formula. This must be botulism. And so they recall a perfectly good product. By the way, all of the batches they tested of the Nara tested negative, so they've recalled it. These two companies will never be in good standing with anyone because they've been known to hurt and kill babies. Which is probably not their fault whatsoever, but they'll never be in good standing with anyone. They're ruined. And these babies are getting sick and they're dying, and they're labeling at botulism, but I don't think that's what it is at all whatsoever. It's probably vaccine related injuries that they've labeled. Oh well, you're what about all the breastfed babies that are getting the same type of illnesses and they're also getting sick and dying. You can't and if okay, let me tell you this. Everybody kept telling me, because I'm a single mom, that I needed to get on this wik program. Ladies out there you're probably familiar. They said, it'll give you benefits to use through the government or through your state. It'll give you benefits you can use to get formula and baby food, and it'll even pay for or some things for you while your postpartum, like milk and yeta da da da. And I was thinking, there's no way it's that simple. There's gotta be a caveat, there's gotta be restrictions, so on so forth. But I was like, Okay, I'll apply for it. I'll just see, you know, what's going on? And I obviously qualified my baby and I and it was exactly what I thought it was. They tell you specifically what brands of baby food they approve, They tell you specifically what type of formula, specific brand they approve. And you can't even ask for milk, or you can't even ask for eggs, or you can't even ask for it's specific brands and it's specific types, and none of it is good for you, and all of it is toxic for your baby. And of course the government will give any one who is dumb enough to sign up for this stuff toxic, poisonous, the lowest of the low quality food items. You can imagine. It doesn't work like a food stamp card where you can just go pick out whatever formula and babyfood you want. No, no, no, no no. They will only approve you for the similac first ingredient, high fruit, toast, corn syrup solids okay, canola oil, vegetable solids, vegetable oil solids, my bad? And what kind of baby food? Only gerber some quote unquote organic baby food, But if you read the label, it's full of just junk and lemon juice concentrate and a bunch of weird stuff. Well, what do the moms get. You can only get certain brands of stuff. You cannot get whole milk, even though that's the best possible thing you could drink. Out of all the milk varieties that are pasteurized, No, no, has to be no fat milk, so skim which is nutritionally zero. You can only get whole grain this, and cream of wheat that and just stuffed this filler junk crap. It doesn't pay for red meat. It doesn't went to go get eggs on it. Well, you can only get the Walmart brand eggs. You tell me the government isn't working with these companies to fucking poison our children and postpartum impregnant mothers. Anybody with children this brand should be familiar with you. Similac Ic mil Well, those formulas are toxic garbage. It's filled with petro chemicals. But yet that's the only one the WIG program will will pay for for your baby. Only Gerber products, only the ones with concentrated ingredients from concentrate, those are the only ones. Only. Skim milk only, whole grain, no, no white bread, no, none of this, No whole milk only Walmart eggs will fuck you and fuck you Wick program because I'm not poisoning my baby because it's free. I won't give my baby poison just because you're giving it to me for free. And that's how people were with the COVID vaccine. Okay, people getting sick, people dye, and it's not the vaccine. Everybody's lining up because it's free and it's good for you and the government's given it to you. Well, fuck you, sons of bitches. They will sneak poisoning. They'll kill babies. They'll take formula that's good for babies off the market and say it's full of botulism. And I think that's what's going on with this lady. They're gonna say she murdered these babies because they will never they will make an example of this woman unless some really damning evidence comes forth, which I will be keeping up with. I think they're going to make an example out of this lady for coming forward and saying that the vaccines killed her children. They might even give her the death penalty. We'll see, we'll see. That's how scared they are that people are gonna get smart about this shit. But anyways, that's what I have for you. Thanks for hanging with me, Thanks for sticking around. Nothing too exciting today, but I got an idea for the next episode. I think you're really gonna enjoy. But I love you guys. No salad, all right, no salad you heard it here first from the peach or no salad for dinner, new broccoli, no Brussels sprouts. Just stick to the old red meat and eggs, little cheese for you. You could even make a delicious, all American taint busting pasta salad. But unless you want to kiss that sweet little bee, hold bye bye. No produce, no no, no, no, no, Now you'll be spraying out the ass till twenty twenty seven. Thank you, Bill Gates. I'll have a side of botulism with that. They're poisoning us people, they're poisoning us. They're trying to kill everyone. It's world warzy and our taint's gonna get crusty. But anyways, I love you, take care of yourselves and I will catch you on the next one.
Speaker 2: Josie's on a vacations f con around and talking. You know, so thingst of that, you know, my girls, a little baby or everything.
Speaker 1: I just want to Ushall love it, Ushal love it. I got the dog tune, the wit of Tannadang.
Speaker 2: Station, a bed never. I just wanted your love SNA.
Speaker 1: I don't know s love SNA, cities, ses