Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We let your tako one on one one w jr R. But you're freaking idiots, all right. Another reminder are Rock the Bank cash giveaways thousand bucks a pop, thirteen times each weekday. This picks back up and starts this morning right around nine oh five. You'll get the first keyword of the day, and then we repeat the process around five past each hour, all the way through until nine oh five this evening with Klinger and Pat.
Speaker 2: Do you agree with my theory that this morning at nine o'clock and actually this is probably this whole week is your best opportunity to win.
Speaker 3: Yeah, before everybody and their brother is up to speed on the deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you're on your toes and uh and you hang on every word we say for five hours every morning.
Speaker 4: Don't worry. That's why we remind you. As Pat said, No.
Speaker 3: We know you guys and ladies are very good at this time contest, and we'd like to keep that streak alive, so we will remind you. Ish. Yes, just have w j R dot com the website bookmarks somewhere, because that's where you'll go each time and you get these keywords and enter them each ower and then someone's randomly picked. Researchers have partnered in Finland and the United States to develop well. They're calling it an anti viral chewing gum. Taco Bob Okay explain. They're claiming that this uses certain elements that will essentially naturally trap proteins that could prevent things like influenza and herpes developing.
Speaker 4: Wait herpies, they apes gum.
Speaker 3: This is this is what got my attention. I that one see this playing out in real life when I saw.
Speaker 4: Her pulling that, you know, the herps gum out of her purse.
Speaker 3: Hey, maybe this becomes a common uh, you know ritual before you you go out of the first date with somebody new. Have you had your anti vacked anti viral gum? It just so happens. I have some Would you like a piece? Have to? I insist?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 5: Hey, hey Boby that's your name?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 5: Have you been tested? You know, you seem like a nice guy and whatnot.
Speaker 4: And if I'm gonna you think my do you think I'm what do you mean? If I've been tested? Do you think I'm like special.
Speaker 5: Well, no, no, I you know, I might be like physically attracted to you and perhaps we might you know, get it on.
Speaker 2: All testing for that. I thought you were saying, you know that. All right, yes, ma'am, we're good. And look at this. I have a fresh pack of her pleas with me. Yes, it's similar to Rigley's, but they don't want it. So it's her pleas and after I take it, it's time to please her, hence her please.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just pulled that one. Obviously, juicy fruit. It's not.
Speaker 4: Juicy fruit to the loin such a cooler all.
Speaker 3: Right, keep track on the development of that, see if that becomes something that hits the mainstream or not.
Speaker 4: And no, it's not called her pleas or.
Speaker 3: Juicy fruitless. Yeah, new start up in Los Angeles is launching the first that we're aware of, sperm Racing League.
Speaker 2: I thought instead of juicy fruit, replaced the juicy or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so what's the sperm raising up to.
Speaker 3: It's a startup in Los Angeles, the first that we're aware of, sperm Racing League. They're going to be live streaming the first event on April twenty fifth from the Hollywood Palladium Theater on Sunset Boulevard. Tickets to be there in person go on sale today, as you you know, queue up to get in on the on sale. It's not a joke. They've built a microscopic racetrack so guys can go head to head and see who've got the fastest swimmers. The track is said to mimic the dynamics of a woman's reproductive system said. They say the point is to bring attention to fertility and turn health into a competition because it's something you can train for, just like any other sport. It's about making male fertility something people actually want to talk about, track and improve uh. They say. The new league will have everything other sports have, including press conferences, play by play commentary, and betting. Yes, you apparently will be able to pick your favorites and wager on the winners. First race will feature crosstown competitors UCLA and USC.
Speaker 4: Okay, hold on, just stop, you're putting too much other So.
Speaker 3: You and I I want to know the mechanics of how this plays out.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm asking you and I and six other guys are It's.
Speaker 3: All about how quickly you can wave the green if you will, I guess no, is it how quickly that? Or is there how quickly they once they're once the green is waived, then it's how quickly they run down stream navigate the course. Yes, there's some really weird people in this world. I know we say that on a regular basis, but wow that you know? Never mind, you know what you're gonna end up. Do you know what they're trying to do this in the name of public service and creating awareness, what they're gonna end up doing? A sperm shaming. You think you're gonna have mister Blanks who doesn't know he's mister Blanks right now until the green waves and well they're stuck in the starting gate. I think they test you.
Speaker 2: I think they test ahead of time before you're able to be a contestant.
Speaker 3: I would hope, so, you know, I hope.
Speaker 2: So somebody said herpleas it's called horbits instead of orbits. Herpes e A E A z e Uh care for a piece of vowel tres peppermint.
Speaker 3: God?
Speaker 4: Herp you these? Oh dude, do you have that?
Speaker 3: I don't want to say it out loud to push herp off. Where are you going? In La. I'm going to the the other one to take. Well, no you can. You can take the pack of you know herp off and go to this firm race. I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Ruin if a future idiotology story, so I'll just show it to you and that somebody texted this in at two two five, two six. I know when it's local, we normally don't get into it if it happened again.
Speaker 4: But see the one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need to look at that. Yeah, okay, I haven't seen that. We'll have to search that one. And even if it is, I mean, if it was a work incident, we're not going to do it because a person's family might be listening in Orange City.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll research that further.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go ahead and copy paste while you're reading the next story of copy paste already done that, quick, pat, how's the multitasking?
Speaker 3: That's you are? There's no no one better than you? And oh that skill?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, this was three days ago.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: Four idiots have been arrested for riding their horses into a Walmart in Baker, Louisiana. One more time, four idiots have been arrested for riding their horses into a Walmart in Baker, Louisiana. Listen to this guy's excuse.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that's my emotional supporting. We just went in and rode. We always read to Baker. We just wanted to do it that day. I mean it was fun. We went famous. That's that's all we do. You want to hurt no bad than nothing?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, well there's yeah the video of this on our Facebook.
Speaker 4: You don't just want to leave your horse outside, right, Yeah?
Speaker 3: So you just bring it in with you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I know the guy was a complete imbecile. I could hear it. But they just want social media glory, that's it. Do you recall no emotional support in this? Do you ever recall seeing a horse tie up? You know, kind of like they have a bike crack. I've seen that at my Walmart. Could you tie your horse to that?
Speaker 3: Why not? Safer than you know, writing it into the store? Much less four of them again?
Speaker 4: H m hmmm.
Speaker 2: So Pat, what do you got going on this weekend? I'm thinking flying out to LA for this event. Nope, tubes, We're tied, not going anywhere.
Speaker 1: Raised in Central Florida.
Speaker 4: This is one on one one w j R.
Speaker 1: R