Speaker 1: Brother man, good to see you again. First off, just congrats. You know it's a fellow fighter. I know how it is with those Uh.
Speaker 2: I did it, man, we did it.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: You hadn't fiught in like ten years, correct, ten.
Speaker 2: Years, bro, ten fucking years.
Speaker 1: And a lot of people don't realize you only had a two week two week notice, Is that correct?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yeah? Oh, I just wanted to retweet your thing. Yeah.
Speaker 3: They I took the fight on two weeks notice. I had no trainer, I had nowhere to train. I was training at a fucking like La Fitness by myself, hitting a bag, doing the stairs, doing like the StairMaster, on the bike running. I hit no pads, okay. I sparred once before the fight.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And even before that, like I hadn't I had not even trained in months.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That's just not enough time. It's a fighter, you know.
Speaker 1: Someone sent me the video. I felt so bad. I wish I had gone out and trained with you. But I called you, and you're I can fighting tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I know, I know I wanted you to come, but at the time, like there was, there was not enough time, bro. There was not enough time for me to get the word out to everybody like I knew that. Even that was another reason I was like, I don't want to bother you because I uh, I knew there just there was no way to make it. Even if we were to train them, Like what do I got a week? Two weeks at the most.
Speaker 1: The reality is there's not really much we could have done. You can't really get shaped in that time because you're just gonna beat your body up. That's all you can do is hit pads a couple of times, light do a couple of light runs, and people like, oh, you look gassed, but yeah, no shit, you had to fight in a year. I bet your opponent was training. I think it was like an intentional set up my opinion.
Speaker 3: And yeah, no he dominated that way.
Speaker 4: What's that you completely dominated that fight. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you?
Speaker 3: Like dude, I hate all of these, all of these pretend like they know about fighting people. It's it's insane, dude, it's insane. I've seen so many people like, oh, he looked gassed. Oh I don't know if he won it was it was not close. It wasn't enough too.
Speaker 1: They kept saying you were gas which is true. But he kept falling over he was like he kept.
Speaker 3: Fighting over he like bent over in the corner, like with his hands on his knees, you know what I mean. He was exhausted and then and then he's like, oh, well I just laid down at the end of No.
Speaker 2: You did it, motherfucker. I cracked you right on the ear, all right. I cracked him right on the fucking ear.
Speaker 3: And then when I watched a fight, like, I hit him and then I actually held him up for a second because as I jabbed them and then I held them there. As soon as I let my hand go, that motherfucker fell down, like, dude, you're down. If I had done that like a few seconds before, they would have counted that shit as a knockdown.
Speaker 1: Well, if you're down to in a real fight, you could kick him in his face. If you're your face like that, like you're laying on your face, how could I think you're not down. You're like literally laying on your face like that, like getting up all slow, like you're down. You got knocked down. You threw him. Actually, I watched the fight with no volume in a restaurant, and I turned it off at any way for the decision, I thought it was just so clear, so obvious.
Speaker 2: I thought it was super clear.
Speaker 4: What are you guys talking about?
Speaker 1: Then I watched it again with the announcing last night, and it was insanity and purely insane. Especially at the end. They just started just going off, just shimping out, see it out, just freaking out like.
Speaker 2: They are they lost their minds.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, Aiden apologized for the bad commentary, which I appreciate.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 3: Beyond that, like, I'm not gonna shoot on brand risk because they actually put on a very good show.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know what I mean. They did. They had everything. Everything that I asked for, they was compliant with.
Speaker 3: They were very professional, uh for the only part that was not professional was the one face off that I had with the guy I was gonna fight before.
Speaker 2: And then like the commentary, But everything else was fine.
Speaker 3: They paid me on time.
Speaker 4: Hot fighters people like me and stuff.
Speaker 1: They brought in a bunch of it was like almost all black people, and they just started going crazy. There was one black guy cheering for you, which is funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Charles Charles White, I think his name was Uncle Rucas himself was the only one cheering me on. Well, I mean they.
Speaker 2: Had rampage up there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, they had Rampage and he like, look again, I'm not to say it again. I like, I've I was a fan of Rampage when I was younger, like he was. He's a fucking legend. You can't take anything with him as a fighter. So when he was doing I was like, oh, come on.
Speaker 4: Man, I thought it was weird with Rampage.
Speaker 1: But I think it was a racial thing because I'm actually kind of friends with the Rampage and he did a terrible job.
Speaker 4: I think it's the race thing.
Speaker 3: You know, it is the I know it's the race thing. I know it's the race thing, and it's but look, it's fine.
Speaker 2: It's fine.
Speaker 3: We went into their house and I've never fought boxing before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're a I think that's that's very important you point that out. You are a kickboxer by your stance, it's very apparent you're like a tie boxer. The way you move is for knees and kicks. Your stance was one hundred percent of tie boxing stance, not a boxing stance. It's totally different because you follow up with kicks knees. You wouldn't need or kicked him in the face so many times. If it was if it was Oh my.
Speaker 3: God, did you know how hard it was? Like I was trying. I was controlling myself so well. Like there were times that I had him in the clinch and if when you notice when I clinched with him, like it was an immediate tie clinch, and I was breaking his posture because that's the way I'm trained. Like I wanted to knee him so many times. And if I would have need him once or twice like that, that fight would have been over in the first round.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: If I was able to knee or kick him, that shit would have been done.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If people don't realize boxing is not your sport, Like I guys has to be a box sometimes. I'm an MMA fighter. I'm a grabtler kicker. I'm not that great of a boxer. Yeah, beat a lot of people boxing, but like I'm a I'm a great fighter. I can actually fight. Boxing's not my sport.
Speaker 3: Boxing is. Look, I respect boxing. It is still the sweet science no matter what. But it's not a full fight, no, you know, I mean you can only hit the person from the waist up. You know, You're so limited. And it was definitely a really big adjustment for me, and I had to do it on the fly, you know what I mean, while I was in the ring with no training. I mean, I'm sure that like if I took six months and like just did boxing, I would probably be pretty good at it.
Speaker 4: Have your stands would have been to a boxing Yeah.
Speaker 2: Everything would have been, dude. I was I'm standing like fucking tie. I'm like, I'm doing long guard the whole time. Parry and shots, dude.
Speaker 3: There was one point where like I threw a big body shot, I missed right and then I quickly turned, I recovered. He throws a big haymaker. I block it, and then the crowd and the and the combers, I'm like.
Speaker 1: What, I think that's a great point. I only saw two punches hit you. He threw some huge haymakers, but they were missing, Like miss shots don't count. I think it was the head being like, oh what do you throw a huge He had He was better than expected. He had some good overhands, he he had heart. He was gassed, and he didn't quit and he wanted to quit. You can tell he wanted to quit.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he wanted to quit. He wanted to quit.
Speaker 3: There was a bunch of times that like he there was one body shot that he hit me. He threw everything he had, everything he had into it, and I just stood there like whatever walked through it. And then I saw it on his face like he was like, oh shit, Like what am I gonna do now?
Speaker 2: I gave him my best and he's still standing here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you never looked phased at all. He fell down like five or six times. I just don't know what reality. It just shows you how much commentators can switch the crowd.
Speaker 2: Well, and you know it's funny.
Speaker 3: People thought, like the when he fell down, I really only pushed him off me once. The other two times I leaned on him because I was trying to gas him out, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to put my weight on him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he just fell because he was flopping. He was trying to get the ref to take a point away from me because he knew he was losing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should lose a point for doing that. He's like, that's such like a bitch move.
Speaker 3: Come, it's fucking crazy because I watched the fight like a hundred times now and I'm like, yo, he's flopping.
Speaker 2: He's doing this on purpose.
Speaker 3: And then like telling the ref get him off me, like and then the commentators take a point, take a take a point for what.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he flopped on the ground.
Speaker 1: I watched it twice once commentary went without and you just clearly want you were landing clean. The shots I saw like maybe two shots graze you. Everything was missing, like people were like out of their minds, dude.
Speaker 3: There were so many shots that people like they don't understand the concept of rolling with it. Yeah, Like I seen them coming and I was like, it's and I knew. I'm like, it's gonna kind of glance me. So I rolled with it and it rolled right off my chin and it didn't land clean, you know what I mean. But my shots you could see I'm popping his head exactly. You were like popping it. Is like I'm fucking nailing uppercut hook. I'm backing them into the corner, jab jab, Like he was on the ropes the whole time.
Speaker 2: I don't know what world that people were living in. It was very strange.
Speaker 4: It's purely the commentators.
Speaker 1: I think the shows you people don't like, people don't really know fighting that well, which you can't blame him.
Speaker 4: It's not what they do.
Speaker 1: So me and you did for years. You know, I did it full time for like twenty years. We understand the sport of a deep knowledge. These guys don't watch it. They're gonna listen to the commentators, and the commentators towards the end they even got worse. They all just sort of freaking out on you, going it to robbery. I feel like.
Speaker 4: Aiden was kind of just following I talked. Well, actually I think.
Speaker 2: He was too, because I think he knew, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Aiden, I think had a very clear, like not that he knows fighting that well, but he's seen enough of these brand risk fights to know. And I think he was just going along with the crowd and with the other commentators, which is fine.
Speaker 1: But towards the end he wasn't really like this thing he knew, and then they started saying you lost, and he just went with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I know he did.
Speaker 3: And look the way I look at it, he had no choice because after my fun I could leave. He had to stay there with all of the you know, with all of those people. So if he would have been like against them, it would have been kind of hard for him.
Speaker 1: That's true. It was all the whole crowd was almost all black.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, the whole crowd was pretty much black. There was a few white people mixed in, but mostly black.
Speaker 2: And then just the whole aura, the whole like feeling the energy, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: When I walked out, nobody nobody clapped, nobody cheered, nothing. Everybody was just looking at me, like, Yeah, we're gonna fucking do a drive by on this motherfucker the very second we get him outside in the parking lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like a real thing you'd have to worry about though, you know that could happen.
Speaker 4: That's a real reality you have to think about a crowd like that.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, I mean it was definitely. You know they wanted me. I'll tell you this, like because I was.
Speaker 3: I was planning the whole thing, Like when they when I accepted the fight, and they wanted me to be the main event, and I said no, and they asked me why, and I didn't tell them. But I'll tell you why not Because I knew that if I'm the main event, I'm gonna be the last fight. And then when I get out, like all of the crowd is gonna be in the street. You understand, and then it's gonna be called. I'm like, there could be an issue when I'm because I was like, oh, I'm gonna win. I know I'm gonna win. I can do this.
Speaker 2: I'm like, they're gonna lose their ship.
Speaker 3: So if I'm the main event, I'm gonna get out and someone's gonna try me in the parking lot. Someone is gonna is gonna escalate. So I was like, no, give me the co main event. That way, there's one more fight, so I could do my fight, pack my ship, and then get in my car and I can go home, you know what I mean without incident. So that's the way I plan it that have a lot of people ask me, like why I wasn't the main event and I could know the event?
Speaker 1: That makes sense because No, that was really smart because you were actually in danger with those people.
Speaker 3: They oh, yeah it was I knew I was in danger. I was gonna dude, I was behind enemy lines. Like, I don't think I'll tell you this, brother, Like I know, I'm a little insane because there's not a lot of people who would have went to a place that they know everybody hates them, everybody wants them to lose. They're gonna do everything they can to so they can make you lose. You're in a hostile crowd and go and fight, beat up one of their guys, take their money, and then leave like there's not a lot of guys that are gonna do that.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: And I I risked it all, man, I gambled it all and we won. I was the villain the whole time. And I fucking loved it.
Speaker 1: I love it. I've fought in Brazil before, the same thing, versus a Brazilian guy in their hometown and they're just literally chanting, you will die, just you will die.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love just like the fuck you get out of there. It's a It's great man. I was just I met you, like a little a year ago or something. I've just been so happy for your success, I realized. And you have just propelled to like you're like a legit celebrity.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: During the UFC was on and everyone's talking about your fight, not the UFC.
Speaker 2: No way, that's that's amazing.
Speaker 1: That's why I go, Wow, you are like big about your fight, not the UFC fight, And the UFC is like my world. And it's like I don't. I think the numbers probably blew the UC numbers.
Speaker 3: We wait that night, that's yeah. Oh man, I look, I don't want to toot my own horner or anything, but those numbers were crazy.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I had I had like twelve thousand people watching on my platform Crusaders dot gg alone nice, you know what I mean. So I don't even know what it was on Kick And then I heard that after after my fight, like their viewership just.
Speaker 2: Went way way down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I turned it off. They I turned it off before years. I was like watching it. I'm like, oh, I can't watch this garbage. I kept checking and then I had checked my fifteen minutes. I pulled it up and you were in the ring, and oh shit, you know almost mystics.
Speaker 4: I couldn't just watch that garbage anymore.
Speaker 3: But I know there was some. There was some pretty like like not so good fights. The pros were very good, Like they had a bunch of pro guys on who were very good. Like. I watched some of it in the back and I was like, yeah, easy.
Speaker 1: There was some I should hit on. There was actually some decent. I did to see a couple of good boxes. I think it just because I turned it on five and like nothing was going on. So I'm the idiot that turned it on too early.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean there was that no neck fight that was like garbage. But the Garcia fight was good. That fight was good. Uh. The Katrina fight with that other girl was pretty good. She Katrina Laws, but she you know, she was the sweetest girl. She was the only one who spoke to me at the at the during the entire thing, like all the other fighters hated me, and it was like just her, she was the only one who was nice.
Speaker 1: Why was it so many black people and black fighters?
Speaker 4: That's what aiden? I guess he's a jay.
Speaker 3: Because he's a tiny hat person, and uh, I guess that's just the route that they want to go. But I also think that because I was there, that that's why they did it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how do you think? Okay, you have no social or no big social media other than Twitter, you're banned on YouTube, band on Twitch. You've crossed it into a mainstream celebrity. Like, how did that happen? It just seems so bizarre and impossible. The only other person that's done something simily would be Nick Fintes.
Speaker 3: Well, I worked at it, man. It was a lot of work, a lot of sacrifice, a lot of time. I mean, I and not only that, I just have the most amazing fans. Like the fans are the ones who make it possible, you know, because, like you said, I'm banned everywhere, so I'm counting on the my my people to take my stuff and post it on the main platforms and it goes viral, you know what I mean. The clips go everywhere and people love them and people send them to their friends.
Speaker 2: And then that's how like I my.
Speaker 3: Like stardom is completely grassroot, you know, I mean, it's completely organic. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: There was nothing else behind it. It was just my.
Speaker 3: Hard work and the the awesome like just the awesome fans. Man, they love me, and I love them.
Speaker 1: People really like you. I have so many of my friends will like DM me stuff about you or ask questions. I'm like, damn, this guy's like popular. And even like a lot of brown people and even some black people, they at least respect you because you're not scared, you're authentic, you stand up to them. They're like, you know, this guy's got balls. That's what I've noticed, Like surprised how many minorities like don't hate you, like some probably want to shoot you.
Speaker 3: But some are like, oh yeah, I'm in look any right. They can't deny that I'm funny. They can't deny that what I'm saying is the truth. And I think that a lot of them have to on some level, like you said, like they respect it because I just like he I just don't care, Like I just don't give a fuck. There's what are you gonna do? Like, what are you gonna do to me that hasn't already been done? And I'm even though a despite all of that stuff happening to me, I'm still here. Yeah, I don't go anywhere.
Speaker 4: You have been.
Speaker 1: You went through such a rough patch in your life a lot of for most people watching probably know.
Speaker 4: But like you were in prison for.
Speaker 1: Basically racism and TIFA attached you. You had just had a broad deal. Life was this down, down, down negative. You're a different place in life right now.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: It's just like positive things keep itting you must be like you can almost feel like a glow off you now with more of a positive view of life.
Speaker 2: It's peaks and valleys.
Speaker 3: My friend I was in aw right, I was in a Valley for quite a long time. But by the grace of God and you know a little bit of luck, things have really turned around.
Speaker 2: And I'm in a very good place now.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm still how can I say it, I still have all of the grit and I still have all of the sheer will that I had when I started. None of that has changed. The only thing that's changed now really is like I'm in a better space, like financially and I'm in a better spot as far as you know, being able to get my content out there. It's a little easier, but everything else is the same, Like, I still have nothing my beliefs that will never change. I stand by what I what I what I say, and uh, that's never gonna that's never gonna go away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you seem to make a super principled, you know, discipline, respectful like I liked you right away as soon as and I liked you too with this guy, like I could just.
Speaker 4: See you're a real one.
Speaker 1: There's not very many people like that, especially in the influencers. A lot of the influencers the worst people. I'm sure you figure that out too. And it's like, oh, this guy is a real guy, which is, which is rare. Even I hit you up last week like, oh, it'd be cool to get a victory stream, Like yeah, of course, I'll do the victory stream with you. First, you were the only what I wanted to do.
Speaker 3: You were the only one I wanted to do with. There were some other people asked me and I said no. I was like, no, I'm not I don't want to talk to you. And because I knew, I knew eventually like you, I knew you were busy, but I was like, yo, if I'm gonna do is, I want to do it with Jake like that.
Speaker 2: He's my friend.
Speaker 3: I know he's gonna give me a fairsh and I love his audience and I know they love me, so I want I wanted to do it with you.
Speaker 1: No. I really appreciate that because it's all about friendships all by helping each other out. And like right away, you're like trying to help me. And you have such a bad reputation. Well, I think a lot of people actually do know you're a good person, which is why you're so popular. But like the reputation, I have a couple.
Speaker 3: It's in there, it's deep down in there.
Speaker 1: It's somewhere almost super chest coming in. By the way, people send, well, you can send negative ship I'm just not gonna read them, So send a bunch of money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just send go ahead, send the negative comments. Send it with money.
Speaker 1: My bully is black and Jewish? What should I do?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: You have to answer that?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Wait? What did he say?
Speaker 1: He said his bully is he has a black and Jewish bully. What should he do?
Speaker 2: Learned to find as a black and Jewish bully? Oh?
Speaker 3: Well, what I would say is I was a get your ass to a muy TI or BJJ or MMA Jim, train your ass off, and you know the you know the best way to stop a bully, You give him a bloody nose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the best way to stop.
Speaker 1: Theyre the only thing they respect. That was buck breaking for the ages. Yeah, good as the joker came out as a Roman centurion. Yeah no, that was just like I said earlier, like that's that. I couldn't believe the hype around it. It's a lot of pressure too. Last thing about the fight, but the pressure, I think that's really important to add the drevenaline. You had a lot of weight on you. It was like a whole. I'm glad you brought you it was about culture.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm glad you brought that up because the pressure I felt it. You know, I had a whole movement and a whole race, and the whole everybody was counting on me, you know what I mean, everybody was counting me. Like you said, it was for the culture, and going into it, I knew that, so I knew I could. Like there, I was like, I cannot lose. There's just no way. So like that was the biggest, like one of the biggest, because he had no pressure on him, you know what I mean, that was like virtually none.
Speaker 2: No, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Everybody thought he was gonna lose, you know what I mean, But but he had no real pressure from his community, Like he's just another random monkey. If he would have lost, they would have put some other guy in there to try to get it, so it didn't matter, you know what I mean. But for me, there's only one me, so like I had to I had to do well. And then I had a game plan. I stuck to the game plan the entire time, and we came out with the win, you know, And but it was hard, like the the the sixteen ounce gloves. I don't think a lot of people know that that's what they made us wear.
Speaker 1: You had sixteens on him. Yes, that's for fights, that's what that's what we spar in. When you're like, that's what I said, gloves when you're trying not to hurt your partner, you know exactly.
Speaker 4: But that's like the biggest sparking gloves.
Speaker 3: That's the biggest sparing So they made us fight with sixteen ounds gloves and that, Like I see people like Fuentes and some other people, they're like, oh, why didn't he just knock them out? I'm like, do you know how hard it is to knock somebody out with sixteen ounds gloves on?
Speaker 2: The glove is like that much off your fist?
Speaker 1: Yeah, car, he kept dipping. You're a movie tige fighter. You're used to throwing knees when guys are dipping. Oh, you're a boxer, you look for uppercuts this up. But boxing isn't what you do. You're a movie high fighter. So you couldn't need him in the face. So many times that must have been oh yeah.
Speaker 3: It was very hard to control that impulse to to not need him. And then So the game plan for me was and my younger brother helped me. God bless my younger brother. Dude, like I had no one to corner me.
Speaker 1: Damn, I reach out to me if you ever need anything, by the way, and like, no, I'm not asking.
Speaker 2: It is not you. I couldn't. There was no way for me to get you there. You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I knew it, and I was like, I wanted to call you, but I was like if I asked him, like there's no time, Like I don't know what he's doing, I'm gonna interrupt them in I'm gonna tell him to come here, and dude, I can't. I don't want to bother him. So my brother did it, and you know, me and him talked about it and he was and you know, I explained to him what I wanted to do, and he agreed with me. So my game plan was don't do not try to knock him out in the first round, Like, don't try, because if I try and we have these big gloves on and I don't get it, I'm gonna gas out and then I'm gonna be shot for the rest of the fight.
Speaker 2: So my plan was.
Speaker 3: Pressure him forward, cut the ring off, keep touching him, keep touching him, keep touching them, Pile up points, put good combinations together, hit him clean, clean, cause I knew he was wild, you know what I mean. So I was like, his shots are gonna be like very glancing. I'm gonna block a lot of them. And as long as I'm moving forward and keep touching him and putting him in the corners and putting him on the ropes, I should win. And I was like, I'm knowing, I know I'm gonna go to distance because and the only way I'm gonna get try to go for the knockout is if I hurt him bad and I could finish it. And like I heard him a bunch of times, like I rocked him a bunch of times, But it wasn't like with the gloves.
Speaker 2: And I was like, yeah, I'm like he's rocked, but.
Speaker 4: With sixteens, Like had I know you're wearing sixteen?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was wearing I got the gloves upstairs. There's sixteen fucking ounce gloves. It's crazy, I.
Speaker 1: Think heavyweight to use the fight with what tens? You fight with eight fighters do four ounce gloves? But to never go over ten?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: No, But apparently an amateur boxing or semi professional boxing is like is what we did? The rules are that you could fight without gear, but you have to have sixteen ounce gloves on. If you're fighting with gear like ahead gear on it, then you could wear.
Speaker 1: The Yeah that's today. I don't think they and said that in the commentator. I didn't hear that. That's like that should be mentioned to the crowd, like, hey, they have sixteen ounce gloves, the sparring gloves.
Speaker 4: These are typical fighting gloves.
Speaker 2: No, they're not.
Speaker 3: And I don't think I don't think a lot of people knew that. You know, I didn't say anything about it because well I was under the impression that the crowd knew and people knew. But I guess they did it. But that was the case here.
Speaker 4: I listened to announcing last night.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear that mentioned, and like, I guess it probably wouldn't register to a non fighter like half right, right, big the deal that is like really hard to knok when out was sixty ounce gloves.
Speaker 3: It's hard and then you're you're less accurate, you know, because you the weight of the it's a pound on each hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you could just like cover like this and the gloves won't go through it teaches like some nice guys, that's far too much with the big gloves and mma, it could teaches them bad habits because they could just tuck the gloves in and you can go right through the middle.
Speaker 4: With small gloves, you can go right through the middle.
Speaker 2: Of it, right right.
Speaker 3: People People have no idea, dude, They have no concept of how fighting really is. They think that, you know, I mean, you could just like someone, dude, you're fighting, your adrenaline is pumping, there's pressure, the lights are there, like, there's millions of people watching a fight like this, and there's a lot of aspects to it. And I have to give myself a little bit of credit just because like the mental toughness, you know what I mean, that I had to have to go into this and come out on top was I mean, really unbelievable, something to be really proud of. And I owe it all. I owe it all to my training, my multi training for the years that I did it, the time in prison. Really it hardens you as an individual. And I, as much as I hated prison, like it did change me in a lot of ways where a lot of things like you. I could handle certain amounts of pressure, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So that pressure, a lot of people can't deal with it. Some people they can be good in the gym, but they can't deal with that kind of pressure. Especially your fight. You'd almost the most pressure ever. I've had huge pressure, like going to Brazil GSP, but you had an entire.
Speaker 4: Culture on your shoulders.
Speaker 1: That's yes, that's unimaginable, Like I don't know like anyone that's dealt with that. That's like a different type of weight you had on your shoulder. And there's little haters, but mostly people were just completely excited and thrilled afterwards. It was like a victure we really needed right now too.
Speaker 2: I was happy to do it for us, man, it was.
Speaker 3: It'll be one of my proudest moments of my life that I was able to get this win for the culture against two communities that hate us, They cannot stand us and want to see our downfall.
Speaker 1: They made it clear that they hate you. There was no denying.
Speaker 3: That, no, not even but I'm happy they did it. I'm happy they did it. My dad said it. He's like, you know, like I got back last night and we were talking about it. He's like they showed their true colors bowl. He's like, you made them show how much they hate our people, and that alone is a real eye opener for a lot.
Speaker 2: So you did that.
Speaker 1: So I hated. I think his dad bade him like apologize. He said his dad called him and basically said he was being a little bitch. That's you know, when when for the j dad, you know, there's good moments sometimes.
Speaker 2: Apparently his dad is not Jewish.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah, he would still be a fool though. The way it works, right, wait for the dad, then for the dad.
Speaker 3: And his dad apparently is like a fan, which is kind of cool.
Speaker 1: So Ad looked really bad, but it looked like he was more just following to me and I haven't talked to a once.
Speaker 4: He seemed like a super nice I'm not going to sit here in bashi, you know.
Speaker 3: Like he did. Look but despite the commentary and that ridiculous face off, things like he paid me on time, yep, you know what I mean, there was no I and the other thing too, like like that whole there's this whole thing like oh it's rig like it's not dude, it's not like people are don't be ridiculous. If it was rigged, then I should have lost, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You also can't rig with the commission to some almost impossible.
Speaker 3: Because you can't. People don't know that ship.
Speaker 4: I think it was all like Hispanic names by the way too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were all they were all like Mexican or something, Diaz and Garcia or something.
Speaker 4: I can't went against you.
Speaker 1: He must not have liked you, too, because I don't see how anyone that actually understands fighting could watch that.
Speaker 3: Say you Yeah, I thought that too. I look at those scorecard, I'm like, what what the fuck was he watching?
Speaker 2: But I was like whatever, I was thinking you won every round?
Speaker 1: Like what delusional world were they watching?
Speaker 2: I thought I won every round that you.
Speaker 1: Did for sure, not for debate. It was just these people that hated you were making ship up, you know, like different, and people are just start going with it if like, well the announcers are saying it. It was like these announcers other than Rampage, which I like Rampage, So I'm not gonna bash him. I don't like he did a good job here, but we've been friends. You know, maybe he doesn't like love white people.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 4: I don't. He's true to me with respect. That's all I can ask.
Speaker 3: You know, Well, you know, when I listened to the commentary, Rampage really was like he wasn't saying a lot, you know what I mean, He wasn't because.
Speaker 2: I think he knew what he knew exactly, so he just did.
Speaker 3: He was trying to stay like neutral as possible, but like there was a few times when he kind of got emotional with it.
Speaker 2: But I understand, you know, he.
Speaker 3: Was black brothers whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't really you can understand why you said a few things a little antagonistic, yeahs. With these people, it really made it understand what you've seen. You've seen just filk beyond what both both people don't live around the area in these cultures. You've seen it, the worst of the worst, and it's it's disgusting what you see, how to imagine.
Speaker 2: I've seen it in my time living in New York.
Speaker 3: I've seen some of the most heinous, grotesque, uh degenerate nonsense from that community. And then going to prison, you see the worst. Like I seen people, dude. I see people get stabbed, I see people get jumped. I heard people I heard about people getting raped. It was a lot of them. It was a lot of their community doing it. And you know, I seen one guy like just stab this other dude like for all because he was in the wrong pod, Like they put him in a wrong because he was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy, it's crazy, you know.
Speaker 3: And I seen another guy get hit in the face with a with a lock in a sock because they wanted to steal this white guy's phone. Like this white guy had a phone and they wanted to steal it from him. They jumped him in the bathroom smacked him in the face with with because they give you like a like a a dial lock that you could buy on commissary for the clock your ship up. And he put that. These these three fucking black guys went and did they fucking hit him. They tried to stab him for a phone, for a phone.
Speaker 1: They do this in the streets. You know, I used to live in the barrier that was like comtman. They just attack people in the streets for their phones. And they'd be let out like the same day, like there's like, oh, it's no a big deal. It's like, yeah, it is a big deal. So like attacking a girl and taking their phone you know, someone were in Oakland, some girl died getting like dragged try to getting her phone, and the guy he got a called months in jail or something because they're like, well, you know he grew up.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's a social economic factors they make like, no, it's not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had to leave the barriers. I think people are insane. They're letting, they're burning down the own city. They don't want the same rules. They want to be treated differently.
Speaker 4: They're not asked.
Speaker 2: Did you hear what they after the fight? After the fight? Right? The first of all, they didn't give me a post.
Speaker 3: Fight interview, like they're supposed to interview me, Like, yeah, they're supposed to interview you like in the ring.
Speaker 2: They did it for all the other fighters, and you.
Speaker 1: Were like the main event, I know, officially coming and you're clearly the main event, and they did interview.
Speaker 4: That's bizarre.
Speaker 2: They didn't interview me in the ring.
Speaker 3: They they interviewed me very briefly, like when I got back towards the dressing room.
Speaker 2: But they're supposed to do it in the ring, you know how it is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's that's they always do that for a big fight. They never don't interview the person one ever.
Speaker 3: And the reason that they didn't do it was because the guy who does the interview, some black monkey, didn't want to do it. He was like, I'm not interviewing him, and then they should him on the spot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they should fire him.
Speaker 3: And he's like, I'm not interviewing him and then uh, like right when when I won, the guy who does the interviews like, this is why we tear shit up. This is why we tear shit up. Look how they do us blah blah blah. Like, dude, look how they do what you lost? You lost? It was a it's undeniable, like do a punch, count do whatever you want, watch it in slow motion. You're you guys are just completely incapable of taking and out like you are the sorest losers ever. But that's their thing, Like they're one of their biggest weaknesses is their pride, you know, and pride only hurts. Yeah.
Speaker 1: On our first interview, I think he went like about a five minute in rant about that. I asked, do you think we could live together? I just your rant was so fun. I just started laughing and changed the subjects. I remember two other interviews up in here, Steve More superchats came in Gypsy inspired me to try.
Speaker 4: But we did this fun day. Also.
Speaker 1: I love the dynamic between you two guys. Keep it up, Thank you, love, and then let's see another one. Hey Paul, congrats on winning the fight. Have you ever thought of doing Brandon Lee's The Crow for one of your streams? I think that character as close to your life story as a joker, adymption, unfair tragedy.
Speaker 4: I don't know the Crow story that well.
Speaker 3: But you never watched that movie.
Speaker 4: I did when it first came out. I need to rewatch it.
Speaker 3: Actually the original one would bring in the lead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know what you're talking about, but didn't watch it. I'll go watch it. It's worth watching.
Speaker 3: It's I mean, I love it. It's it's a great It's definitely a cult film. A lot of it's not a cult following, but the thing with the everybody, A lot of people tell.
Speaker 2: Me I look like Brandon Lee. A lot of people say that to me.
Speaker 3: I see the resemblance, so like, I get it, and they people have been asking me to do that character for some time, and it does make a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: He has a very tragic story, kind of like my own.
Speaker 3: The only reason I never did it was because I figured if I did it and I went on, everyone's just gonna they're not gonna know who Younger people don't know who the crow is, That's exactly, so they're like gonna just think I'm some goth person.
Speaker 2: So that was the reason I didn't do it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I make it look weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah I didn't do it, But I do love that movie.
Speaker 4: I do love it.
Speaker 1: So maybe some point someone goes, what would be the possibility you two gained together and trying to start your own fighting the business. You would probably have a stream exclusively on Rumble and such, But I bet it would take off. I don't think we'd have to necessarily be in Rumble. Maybe I'm not against the idea especially and.
Speaker 3: Uh, I'm sure we get if we wanted to, we probably could.
Speaker 1: But yeah, maybe that's not a bad idea. Maybe stream would do maybe kick would do something for us or let us do.
Speaker 3: Oh those guys hate me.
Speaker 4: You're probably You're probably right.
Speaker 2: Okay, they hate me, and I don't even know why.
Speaker 3: I literally, well, I guess I have bullied a bunch of their biggest streamers.
Speaker 2: So I guess that's weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I've bullied.
Speaker 2: Like all of their big streamers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why do they like me? Like, well, you did talk a little sit so it was rest in peace, Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris died today.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's sad, you know. I just I'm just hearing that. I think I saw that right, So I was coming over. I wasn't sure if it was really ornocous.
Speaker 2: You finks. No, it's real. He just passed away. Rest in peace, Chuck Norris. He was. He was a legend and a hero.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree, American hero guy goes I inwards.
Speaker 2: Me too, me too.
Speaker 3: We're trying to keep it. PG thirteen for U you know YouTube and all that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks guys for the super chats.
Speaker 1: I'll read through these kind of quick so you could I could go ahead, Paul, Paul, you said you didn't have anyone to train with before the fight?
Speaker 4: Why you contact SAMPI trained with? Again? Just not enough time, right kind of the.
Speaker 3: There wasn't enough time, Like I was going back and forth if I even wanted to do it, and then like then we were trying to pick an opponent, and then I was trying to get kickboxing rules for everybody that they gave me, like they were giving me people, and I was like, all right to ask her they'll do kickboxer.
Speaker 2: That's what I wanted to do cause I knew.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yo, whoever you put in front of me, I'm like, if it's my rules, I'm gonna I'm gonna hurt them, Like I don't, I don't care, They're gonna get hurt. But they they just couldn't find anybody that was willing to do it. Everybody said no, so I was kind of forced. And then they were you know, they were offering me quite a lot of money, so I was.
Speaker 1: Like, well deserved because the amount of views you brought in millions.
Speaker 2: Millions, you know, so they they knew it was a big ticket.
Speaker 1: He was like, where are you watching the fight? Guys like people that don't typically watch fights, and my UFC friends were text me about your fight, not the UFC that was on. That's what I was way. I couldn't believe that like USC fighters extuff people were like asking about your fight and when when USC was on, That's when I realized how big it was. Like wow, wow, that is I said, for sure, multi millions.
Speaker 3: I man, maybe I should have asked them for more money.
Speaker 1: Probably I was under paid. It was your mom would be proud of you, Gypsy. We all love you. That's that's nice of.
Speaker 3: Them, you know, Like I said in an interview that week, her birthday was during that week. Oh wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And were you in jail during her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when she passed. When she passed, I was. I was locked away, man, So I didn't get a chance to SA goodbye her. And it all it all the stars just kind of aligned with it. Like the fight was on the fourteenth, like her birthday was earlier that week, and you know, I felt her presence with me the whole time.
Speaker 2: So and I'm sure that you know she was watching over me, and I.
Speaker 3: Hope I made her proud.
Speaker 2: She usedn't come to all my fights, and she was in prison.
Speaker 1: I mean, you were in prison basically no reason and didn't get to see your mom. Man, That's that pisses.
Speaker 2: Me off, dude.
Speaker 3: They I and you know, I tried to get like a furlough it's called furlough to to like go see her when she was sick, and they refused it. And then I tried to do some things to like cause I only had like a few more months left and I was like, yo, just let me go home.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it's over, it's over.
Speaker 3: I could finish it out like at the halfway House, and they wouldn't do it. And then she left and then and I was like, I was just devastated, you know.
Speaker 2: But it's that says it's all right, it's all right. She's in a better place now.
Speaker 3: And like I said, a lot of the things that have been going well for me, I uh, I give.
Speaker 2: The credit to, you know, our Lord and savior, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: And I give the credit to my mom who's always up there, you know, in my corner from you know, talking to Jesus for me.
Speaker 2: So that's how I look at it, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess I would say sad she didn't see your success, but I guess you can see it from there.
Speaker 2: She can see it from there, and I know she's I know she's.
Speaker 3: Happy, and I know exactly she would look at me, and she I know exactly she was like, I cannot believe your craziness worked.
Speaker 4: It's insane. I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: If someone had told me, like I don't think you started it for fame and money. You started probably as an outlet because you were, like, you're hurting.
Speaker 4: From jail, your mom.
Speaker 1: You've been treated so unfairly. So my guess is you started as like an outlet to get your anger and something to do.
Speaker 3: That's all it was about. Like I told you, boy, it was about pure revenge. It had nothing to do with anything else. I did it because I was angry. I wanted revenge. I wanted to tell people my story and I never It just blows my mind still. It's still surreal, like how big it's gotten. No, but I think it's well deserved.
Speaker 1: No one would have said that would have worked. You imagine trying to pitch it you an agent or something.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, no way.
Speaker 3: They would have looked like they would have laughed you out of the place or called the guys in white coats to put you in a paddy wagon or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it's the authentic, the fact that people could see you were just it's authentic. You had to get it out, and it's like read a few are the super chats real quick?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We got a lot of them, which is good.
Speaker 3: So thanks grat that's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for here next time you get together. Yeah, yeah, I can't wait for you to come out here to Vegas. But right now coming to visit.
Speaker 3: Me, I'm going, brother, I'll probably try to be out there like towards end of July, I'm coming out.
Speaker 1: People love to see you and Dan Blasarian crossover too.
Speaker 2: I love Dan.
Speaker 3: I love Dan's awesome man, and he's really like the times that we spoke when we we we all talked together like he's he's a good man, and I respect him because he put a lot on the line too, you know what I mean, coming out and speaking out the way he did.
Speaker 2: You know, with all the money all the thing.
Speaker 3: I'm sure he's lost money and some other things and a lot of money. I'm sure he has.
Speaker 1: He has a kind of money where he lost like a hundred times thousand times more than most of us will ever see. So it's like his life still really well.
Speaker 3: I'm happy for him that he's doing good and a lot of people respect his opinion, and I'm very happy to know the man.
Speaker 2: So I can't wait to see you both.
Speaker 1: I don't think he even blinked at the money lost though, He's just like didn't even cross his mind that it was gangster talking. Hundreds of millions he lost, like he's like an absurd amount of money.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I would have been sick.
Speaker 1: Right, He's just like whatever, I've already.
Speaker 2: Whatever, alright, okay, shit, But he.
Speaker 1: Just knew he couldn't live with himself without speaking up. You know, when he saw the injustice, he saw the state the country's in be completely decayed and taken over from within by these people, these foreign people. I mean, we all, I mean you speak up on it. You know, obviously with things you say are exactly the same. I think we agree on that issue.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, man, that dude.
Speaker 3: This war that's going on now is completely unnecessary. There is no reason for us to be involved in this shit. What ben gas is is like oh, it's like I think I saw it in LA for like eight dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the regular Americans.
Speaker 3: That's not saying that.
Speaker 1: You know, Trump ran on cheaper gas, no foreign wars. Is this absolutely disgusting. There's nothing good that's come to this war. Nothing, It's complete embarrassment. Trump completely betrayed.
Speaker 3: Us, Yes, and he betrayed and you know, I can't even like see I'm mad at Trump.
Speaker 2: But I'm I'm more.
Speaker 3: Mad at Israel because I want to know how exactly.
Speaker 2: Well, not that I how like.
Speaker 3: The amount of influence ones that they have to peddle to make us do this is mind boggling.
Speaker 4: Mind boggling.
Speaker 1: It just shows like it's a combination of brivery, blackmail. Probably the guys Trump sent to negotiate with Iron Iron was meeting of our demands. He sent Whick Cough and Jared Kushner, both fantastic, two tiny hats to go negotiate a piece still and that Iran was meeting all of our needs and then we bombed them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: Now Americans are dying for this foreign country that offers nothing. They're just like they're parasitic class.
Speaker 4: It's just like.
Speaker 3: All the only thing that they want. See, it's so many, there's so many prongs of it. They're gonna start the war, and it's gonna send our best, our bravest men, our strongest men, you know. I mean, they're gonna go over there, They're gonna fight, they're gonna die. It makes us weaker as a society because you're you're, all of your good men are going over there. And I pray to God that none of them die. Please. I I always pray for the soldiers, especially the white ones, like I don't want them to die. I want them to come back home to their families. They don't deserve this. They didn't sign up for this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: They were supposed to protect America and not die for a foreign nation. So I I do think the soldiers are patriots defending America. It's absolutely disgusting, war mongoring, botscum.
Speaker 4: You know, Henry, Henry Form is.
Speaker 2: A good guy.
Speaker 4: You can read a book about these people from long time ago.
Speaker 1: It's like hets to try to warn us and people like me and you have made a difference, I think because there's a great awakening now and guys like, let's talk about when it wasn't popular.
Speaker 2: Yes, there was a time when it was.
Speaker 3: It was very like career ending, life ending to talk about these things. Now it's we have a lot more flexibility because there's because you just can't deny the truth. You can only deny the truth for so long. You I mean, the truth is going to have its day no matter what.
Speaker 2: So that's a big thing.
Speaker 3: And then you know, the recruitment went up on under Trump, Like a lot of people joined because they thought that they were gonna be able to join and there was gonna be no war. They were gonna be able to go in, do their time, serve their country, get their benefits, and go home, which is commendable and I admire it and I have no problem with that. And now they're stuck in this position where they're gonna have to go fight. And you know, we've got aircraft carriers over there, marines over there, we got special for we got all these shit spending millions of dollars and for what how does this benefits?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: I'm it's long. They're like, oh, it's for national security. I'm like, national's decree for what. There's a whole ocean in between us.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm actually going overseas right after this interview. I'm not gonna say where. Just feel no, but it's like I feel less safe as an American traveling now.
Speaker 4: Yes, Like with this, it's like they're.
Speaker 1: Making it unsafe for Americans to travel. And there also made a military look weaker, like America was like uninvincible. But they're having trouble finishing Iran.
Speaker 3: Well because now we're actually fighting a contry that has a real military. We're not fighting in Afghanistan anymore, where it's a bunch of guys wearing sandals with a towel on their head in the back of a Tyota fucking truck with a machine gun on it. That's not the case anymore. They have tanks, missiles, fucking airplanes. They have a trained military like, they have these things, so they're not going to be so easily just toppled. And what I'm curious to see is one, if God forbid, this war continues and we have to send our soldiers in there. How many soldiers is the idef sending? That's what I want to know.
Speaker 4: Of American award.
Speaker 3: Do you know that not one, not one or all.
Speaker 1: These they're just like, no, go fight, our stupid boy, go fighter war and die. They're just the most disrespectful arrogance like. But the world seeing it now. When we started speaking on this, it was career ending. I thought I was going to crash my career, get exiles from all these cool circles, as Adam Sasnik says, like, oh all my celebrity friends. But I realized the ship's meaningless. But now it's becoming like mainstream, you know, and that's why guys like, yeah, sometimes we disagree, but I do got to give him massive respect.
Speaker 4: It went because he spent.
Speaker 1: You know, over a decade pushing this when it wasn't popular at all.
Speaker 3: No, of course, And you know, I always tip my hat to Nick with certain things, like there's things that he's said that I didn't know, you know, because he is very well versed in a lot of history.
Speaker 1: I don't like how he is guys like you and like it's just unnecessary. I think maybe like a jealousy or something.
Speaker 3: It's like, No, I don't know if it's jealousy.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's that.
Speaker 3: I think it's I think it's more he he wants to be the number one guy, you know, and so you're bad.
Speaker 4: For the movement, which Cordy do you know?
Speaker 1: Cour right, And then when people say I understand him not want to interview himself, that totally makes sense. But he doesn't need like bad mouth to you. That's just my opinion.
Speaker 2: Look, let him bad mouth me, let him do it.
Speaker 3: I always I enjoy when he to be honest, I don't even take it personal anymore.
Speaker 2: I used to, but I don't anymore. No, I like it now. I'm just like, yeah, let him, let him talk like it's fine, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And in my eyes, I just say, I'm like, he's a younger man, and you know he wants to be the number one guy, be the number one guy.
Speaker 2: Do your thing.
Speaker 3: I wish you all the best, and uh, I hope that your way succeeds. I know it's not going to, but give it your best shot.
Speaker 2: You know, that's the way I see it.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm I'm past all that now, the animosities and the jealousy, there's no reason for it, because we have all I have the same goal as you.
Speaker 2: I have the same goal as Dan.
Speaker 3: Nick may might might not want to admit it, but I have the same goal as he does exactly.
Speaker 2: So however we get there, Yeah, look.
Speaker 4: At ourself first.
Speaker 1: I think, like, of course, anyone likes a little bit of fame and money, so I'm not going to be a liar. But that's also not why we got involved at all. It was spread truth. You know, right that the movement comes way before me. I'll sacrifice, sacrifice myself in a second. I know clearly Dan's the same, and it's you know, Nick has sacrificed a lot, so sure.
Speaker 2: There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 3: A little bit. No, he's he's sacrificed. I mean, I know he can't get a bank. I know that it's, you know, probably hard for him to walk around. There's there's things that he sacrificed. I never I never take away from that, you know, my I I don't.
Speaker 2: Again, I don't have a problem with him anymore that I didn't like.
Speaker 3: The only thing I didn't like reason that he said was like his commentary in the fight, because I'm like, come on, man, like you don't really know anything about fighting. He really don't playing.
Speaker 1: For a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like, come on, Like that's always in mind. I'm like, dude, look, you're you're a very smart young man. You're you're very good politically. If I ever needed a political strategist, I would go to you. But you don't know anything about don't ever go on a paraglove.
Speaker 2: You don't know.
Speaker 1: He's probably never been punched, probably never punched anyone.
Speaker 3: No, he's never have So but again, it's fine, you know what I mean, there's a lot of people I like.
Speaker 4: Him, So I'm not trying to trash it.
Speaker 1: Like we've had clash before, but I realized us clashing is completely bad for the movement.
Speaker 3: It is, it is, and that's why I don't do it either. And I told you this before. See, because like if two people like ourselves or Nick or Dan, if we start arguing right about something, and then it's not just us arguing anymore.
Speaker 4: It takes the whole movement splits it.
Speaker 2: The fans start arguing.
Speaker 3: And then once the fans start arguing, now you have division, and then it makes us break up.
Speaker 2: And that's what I try to ovoid. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, there's one day where me and Nick were just going at it and then Dan made us get on the phone and talk. As soon as we talked that, we were like laughing, like how ridiculous and funny it is since we both are like stubborn, both have a little ego.
Speaker 4: Both felt slighted.
Speaker 1: But Dan was one hundred percent right, like, bro, you guys are being retarded, like the movement's important for fracturing it.
Speaker 2: So it's like, okay, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I'm glad he stepped in and did that because it's like you realize, like you said, the fans are arguing. It's splitting the movement too. This is exactly what they want. This is how they win.
Speaker 2: And that's what we have to try to avoid.
Speaker 3: Like I don't want my fans to argue with Nick fans, and I don't want Nick fans to argue with your fans because we're all we're also.
Speaker 1: The same fans. The crazy part, so it's like makes no sense.
Speaker 2: It makes no sense. So that's why I try my best to avoid it.
Speaker 3: And just you know, hey, like if you got something bad to say, like just take it and stride, you know, and keep on moving. And just like that's I think, like I focus on what I have to focus on. I don'n't worry about the other story.
Speaker 1: You don't even respond to moosth people that are badmouthing you the same side there, So I'm not even gonna mention his name because it was badmouthing you, I know, and you took the high road.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, why why what am I gonna do? Like I'm gonna and look at me.
Speaker 1: Now telling them like, bro, why would you attack someone who was like spreading good things your friend?
Speaker 3: But hey, we all we all make decisions in life, and I wish him nothing but the best, and I hope he's doing well. And I I I don't want any animosities at all. I have none, you know what I mean. I have no bad blood. I'm very happy and I'm very content with what I'm doing and I'm going to continue to do it for as long as I possibly can.
Speaker 1: I mean, and that's the attitude. Most people wouldn't be that way. But it's like you realize, like, why would you wish bad.
Speaker 4: Upon this person? It's like you guys like we're friend whatever, but we'll move on from this.
Speaker 1: That's I just realize. I have a bunch of super chats, so we can be through these kinds.
Speaker 2: O cool.
Speaker 1: Thanks everyone for this is my first descent kick and YouTube, my first Kicks.
Speaker 2: Oh man, it's so crazy to be on Kick.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Kick, I've been trying to I won't bully any other streamers, right, I had to ask you to be well behaved, and yes, I promise you.
Speaker 1: We're wearing a good necklace. But don't want to get I know, I know, Kick, but unfortunately we need these platforms. It sucks you one of the only guys this managed success without these platforms.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's read to some of these super chests real quick. What's the backstory? Why did they pick the dude to fight with you?
Speaker 1: The black guy?
Speaker 2: You guess.
Speaker 4: I don't know why they picked him the fight. He's a he's a streamer or YouTuber.
Speaker 3: Right, you know, he was like a meme like fifteen years ago, and he was kind of the only guy that we could get on short notice, so we just grabbed him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it goes up, Paul, congrats on the win, brother family, thank you, thank you. I'm black and even I pulled a Charleston white during the fight, no matter what their race, like, I respect you. It's it's funny, you know, thank you brother for the super chat.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: None from James yet, though. It's funny because even like some black people like you, you're just funny, authentic.
Speaker 4: Hey, Paul, I love it, ass brother.
Speaker 1: I throw you, throw your past streams on all day when I'm at work and just enjoy no white genocide, no great replacements, thank you. Not American, but I'm black and I love Chefsy. Whites are the best, Oh my god, the best. Never give up, Gefsy, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: You're never giving up. Man. We've got a lot more to go.
Speaker 1: Because you know what, maybe black people need to have this conversation of why you criticize them. They need to self reflect a little bit. You know, we know the Jay's are in capable of self reflection. Maybe thee the Black.
Speaker 3: Scan Look, I would I know they I know they can't, but I would hope that at some point, maybe just maybe they would take a little bit of you know, have some self awareness, take little bit of personal responsibility.
Speaker 2: You know, I know they're incapable.
Speaker 3: I know they're never going to I know they're just gonna blame it all on us. They're just gonna bitch and moan and play the victim. But I mean maybe you know, in some alternate universe they could figure it out.
Speaker 4: We know who taught them to do that though.
Speaker 2: Sure, I mean I might try.
Speaker 1: To take away the responsibility, but you're saying that was kind of program them. But these people that FAMI, they can't reflection. We know one group will never self reflect.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, the the tiny hat people they don't have that's not that's not they're not capable because they don't believe in sin and so they don't think that what they're doing is wrong.
Speaker 2: So there's no self reflection there black people.
Speaker 3: Like maybe here and there you might find one, but it's just it'll just never be enough. I've told you this, like, even if you got a few of them to have that self awareness, that those ones will always be in the minority, they will never be the majority. So I can't worry about this little tiny minority that might be okay. I have to worry about the majority that wants to rape, pillage, kill, burn down Rob Steele and uh and destroy countries. I have to worry about this. I can't worry about this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you kind of you kind of schooled me in our first interview.
Speaker 2: It just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: You you made a lot of sense. So I'm not sure how much that has to be cut out of the YouTube version. So Gypsy Crusader, the real Gypsy King, not that big tall motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Tyson Fury, Hey, Tyson Fury, he's he's a good fighter. I love Tyson, but I love to meet him.
Speaker 2: I love to meet him.
Speaker 4: Oh, my guy, justure Light.
Speaker 1: It's putting white dash connecting, say Joshua Light, it's not that bad, he says, jumping off with your eyebrow. I guess it is slightly off.
Speaker 2: Oh hold on, maybe I love your ex feet.
Speaker 4: Okay, Jake, any tips.
Speaker 1: I grappling stand up in a gee on how to win the grip fighting in a gee against damn Juico friends.
Speaker 4: Take take the gee off.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that's a I'm much more of a no G grappler than a G grappler.
Speaker 4: I always hated the gee. I was focused on MMA.
Speaker 1: Obviously I have some ge abilities, but I hate all the grip people who to grab install.
Speaker 2: I feel like the gee is it's not it's not realistic.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what I mean. No, Yeah, they're doing a little bit of G training. If we do good o case someone has a jacket on, But what if I take my shirt off?
Speaker 3: Now you can't fight me, right exactly? I always I appreciate the G training, but I always thought that it was a little unrealistic, Like how many people are gonna have that that thick gee on so you can grab them and like throw them to the ground or choke them with their callar Not that many people, Not that many?
Speaker 1: Exactly. You have to have a big thick jacket. It's a I'm much more of a no G trainer. Someone says, when is the dull stream the Jake. But what the duel stream with Jake. I guess that's for your platform. Is that where you stream on duel or do you stream on pump.
Speaker 2: No, I stream on I stream on pump dot fund. Check out the joker coin on pump dot fun.
Speaker 3: I gotta plug and then Crusaders dot gg is my own platform, and I just started using Candle TV. They're really really good guys. So that's where I've been streaming predominately. This is this is my sponsor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and thank them for helping you when you were in rough financial situation.
Speaker 3: Oh man, dude, they they have been so of you.
Speaker 1: I think you were struggling and would hire you. I saw how you were treated going to gyms. It really pissed me off. There's all these gyms, fight gyms, filthy for everyone. They treat you with like disrespect, so not really disrespect. People weren't like happy that I brought you by a gym.
Speaker 3: No, they're not, And again I understand their apprehension and I'm not angry at them.
Speaker 2: It's it just sucks because like.
Speaker 3: I miss fighting sometimes, you know, like that was another reason I did it too, Like, yeah, the money was great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the explosure was great.
Speaker 3: But in the back of my head, I was like, man, I fucking gonna feel like, huh, you're like alive again. There's no God, dude, you're alive. Like, there's no feeling like it. There's no there's the rush, you know, when they raise your hands and when you're in there and you're fighting and you're throwing everything you got and you're using all of your skill that you've learned over the years. I mean, there's just nothing like it.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's the highest of highs and the lowest of lows.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Yes, it is a lot of pressure on yourself.
Speaker 1: Like you touched me we talked after, you felt like you would have been done if you had lost, And I don't think you felt that way that could cause you to like crash out and be done.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, man, there was definitely a lot of Like I told you, when we talked after it, I was like, Yo, in my mind, I was like, if I lose, career is over.
Speaker 2: Done.
Speaker 1: Yeah. There's a lot of pressure and wait put on yourself.
Speaker 4: But that's why even when you're tired, you kept fighting, you know.
Speaker 1: Fuck yeah, dude, I knew you kept going and he was way more gas than you, which is so busy. They kept being like, oh, Paul's tired, blah blah. So yeah, you were tired, but you didn't have any I bet that guy had been training. I think they were liberally trying to set you up. That's my take.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, they were trying to sway well because I mean they were the commentators and the judges they were like yeah, I mean they're very close to each other and you could hear them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that's actually they're probably being loud trying to sway the judges sometimes.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, you could hear them.
Speaker 3: And I think I think God did the Florida State Athletic Commission picked really really good judges, you know what I mean. I that was a blessing. And they they seen they seen the fight for what it was, you know what I mean. They didn't let anything else influence them. They just watched the fight. They knew it was important and took it very seriously. All except for well except for that one judge who like kind of I don't know sure what he was looking at. But the other two were fantastic and uh yeah, man, we killed it. We killed it.
Speaker 1: The audience can sway the judge sometimes too. I think that's important to know. Hear the audience going crazy when he throws, silence when you throw, and sometimes judge get a little scared.
Speaker 2: Too, bhoo.
Speaker 3: Like I was like, yeah, I mean that did in the back of my head, like when I was waiting, like I felt that in my mind.
Speaker 2: I also felt like.
Speaker 3: Yo, I did more than enough, Like I know I did enough.
Speaker 4: I didn't even watch the decision.
Speaker 1: I thought it was like so clear because I was out of dinner at the time, you know, so that's like, okay, yeah he won the fight.
Speaker 4: I was just shocked that people thought it was close.
Speaker 3: I wish I understood it. But again, it's people who never put on a pair of gloves in their entire.
Speaker 4: Lives, exactly. Paul, congrats on the wind brother.
Speaker 1: I started following you an x after seeing the real with those two dumb ends flashing their guns and God and got you bust out with your your gun broke you got me God by the way, which is awesome. I can't say what it is, but it's hilarious. One of those like bang, I gotta use that at some point.
Speaker 2: You do.
Speaker 3: I've been waiting for I've been waiting for the clip.
Speaker 4: I just remember I have that, dude, I thank you for that.
Speaker 2: That's no problem, of course. Awesome.
Speaker 4: I got to use that guy. It's so good.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Yeah, you're gonna love it. The reaction is priceless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the story of your bomb brought tears to my eyes. Everything you went through was a purification process and a baptism by fire.
Speaker 4: We need fighters like you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think you really inspire a lot of people, which is like you're like an inspiring character, like people who were really they really needed the wind. That's why you had so much pressure because they say it, but like we did need the wind.
Speaker 4: People did need it. Right now, I know.
Speaker 3: It was something to cheer for and to you know, despite all of the craziness that's going on in the world right now, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't want to let me put more pressure on you before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, trust me, I had plenty. It was.
Speaker 3: It was and I'm already not a pleasant person to you know how it is like before to fight, like training. If you're miserable for a fight, you are miserable. You don't want to be around. No, But I didn't want to talk to anybody I don't want to deal with anybody. I was just like in my head, like trying to stay focused, and I was not pleasant to be around. And you know, just the added pressure of the whole thing definitely made me, you know, antsy.
Speaker 2: So it was.
Speaker 3: It was a lot, man, it was a lot. And I still am in disbelief a little bit of what I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's life changing, these fights. It can change your life downwards or upwards. So this amount of pressure that people don't understand that haven't fought about some of these big fights, guys like GSP Dan Henderson, the results can change my entire life. It's like same with yours. You know, maybe not financially the same, but like with how you view it. The culture. It was what you had writing on your shoulders. People just cannot possibly understand no, to go out care and fight another man.
Speaker 4: It's just there's literally not.
Speaker 3: You take that. Yes, And I thank god that I thank god I had some big shoulders to carry it.
Speaker 2: And fuck it was. It was just a true blessing.
Speaker 3: Man. I'm happy we came out on top. I'm happy that everybody was so proud. I had so many people reach out my phone was fucking blowing up, going off the hook. Everybody emailing, texting, acts, fucking telegram my girl, like everybody. Everybody was going crazy. Everybody was going crazy. So it was a good feeling.
Speaker 4: A lot of pressure. Remember, after a fight, I was stopping and checking my phone to the next day.
Speaker 1: I look at my phone. You tell like Hunter's messages. You're like, yeah, I'll do that tomorrow. I'm going down and have just the way the pressure that's on you. When that comes off, You're just like, oh, you can just relax.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now I feel a lot better, Like I could just relax now.
Speaker 2: It was great going out after the fight.
Speaker 3: I went back to the hotel, I got cleaned up, I put on my Hugo Boss and I was like, take net a fucking hard rock and I went to hard Rock and I was gambling. I drank and we hung out and we went to waffle house afterwards. It was.
Speaker 1: You know, it's just that's just the best feeling after you fight. Just go and let loose. There's nothing like it. Supertestinat you gotta go pretty soon.
Speaker 2: Thanks, No, of course, of course, you know I always love talking to you.
Speaker 1: Man. I got a lot more than usual so I gotta like speed through. I'm hey, Paul, I'm Catholic and I'm becoming a Catholic priest. I want to ask you this, why do you hold onto those racist beliefs since your church condemns them.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean what, he's going to be a Catholic priest.
Speaker 4: That's what.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Again he said, yeah, I mean becoming a Catholic priest.
Speaker 3: Well, I would tell you that the Church of now maybe condemns it. But again, I don't coast on it. I've said this a million times. I don't coast onto the meek uh a form of Christianity that we have nowadays. I don't. I look at you know, I look at the the Knights templar, I look at those people, the Christianity of ancient times that they had zero tolerance for people who were against the faith, who were going to try to spread degeneracy and to spread evil. And I see these people as pure evil, that is what they are. And as a Christian and as a Catholic, it is my duty to stand against it. And that is how I justified.
Speaker 2: It's very simple.
Speaker 1: All right, God bless you brother for being being in your corner. I'm now a fan of your of yours on TikTok. Both showed absolute class in the fight. Congratulations. I don't think you're on TikTok right, but probably he sees other people.
Speaker 3: I am actually on TikTok, but I just don't share it too much because if I get too many follows would just ban me.
Speaker 2: So like I do have one, though, I would look at couple.
Speaker 4: Of they're crazy.
Speaker 1: Hey, Paul, I recently lost my son to the CPS because of my political beliefs. Advice. Oh, man, dude, that's oh my god, that's terrible.
Speaker 4: That's just terrible.
Speaker 2: How how is that possible?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's enough context there, But I'm sorry, man, I don't know, like, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know what I would tell you to do.
Speaker 3: If I had any advice to you, I would say, find a good non Jewish lawyer and go fight for your children. I mean, they cannot take your children away from you on the grounds of your political beliefs. That's absurd. They would have to prove that you are a bad parent and your political beliefs do not. I mean, there's no connection between them. So that's what I would take. A get away unless.
Speaker 1: You're's absolutely awful parent is the worst.
Speaker 4: Thing you can do. If the kid needs that bonders you can't.
Speaker 2: Yes, please, I hope you get your son back. Man, that's terrible.
Speaker 3: I'll be with you.
Speaker 1: Shout out, Paul, I can't believe cock Adam sixteen talk shit about his racist old tweets pdf allegations Adam's father is a French Canadian zio who was in and in a Democratic Party and pardon by Clinton for mel fraut.
Speaker 4: When who is this?
Speaker 1: Shout out to Paul, Adam sixteen talked shit about Oh he.
Speaker 3: Was talking shit about me. Well, listen, that fucking guy lets people bang his wife. So who gives a ship?
Speaker 2: Do you things like?
Speaker 3: Not only that he let some fucking monkey like plow his wife, then that same monkey got in a ring with him and beat the ship out of him in front of his wife. Like you are a joke. You are a complete jathetic man.
Speaker 1: So iran, is it in danger? Tell that to the thousands of dead u AS servicemen? Yeah, they're dead because we're over there bombing them.
Speaker 2: Right, What do you want them to do? Just sit there again? No problem?
Speaker 1: Do you have any planning or have a bodyguards like Andrew Tate or obvious reasons. That's you mentioned Tate. I think that's interesting. But first, do you have a bodyguard? So that question.
Speaker 3: First, I do not, and uh I don't want one. I don't want to walk around with a bodyguard. I I I probably will never do that because first of all, I just think it. I just think it looks I think it looks crazy for me, number one. And then like financially, how am I going to pay for that? That's another thing.
Speaker 1: A lot of your finances are still being choked at.
Speaker 4: You don't have.
Speaker 1: You have a lot of fame, but you know you're doing okay now, but you don't have the access to a lot of.
Speaker 4: Celebrities have it?
Speaker 3: No, I don't.
Speaker 4: I have a store, Like where do you even sell your your gear at?
Speaker 3: I have. I have a merged store and people buy a lot of stuff from me, which I have to work on because I have almost over a week's worth of orders and it is insane, Like I want to thank everybody who bought stuff. I mean they bought sunglasses, they bought the new jewelry line that I launched, everything sweaters, and I make some really cool, unique things that a lot of it a lot of the stuff I make is not like it has nothing to do with me directly, Like it's not like this is I'll show you this is cool. This is like the jewelry box that that I give to everybody, like when you buy the stuff, well my jewelry, Like I just did this because like I wanted to put my logo on it. But a lot of other things have nothing to do with me. And I've been people buy shit and I'm really really happy for them. And then you know, I get donations when I do my show, but beyond that, like I don't make any other money, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And if I was.
Speaker 3: Allowed to be on kick or if I was allowed to be on.
Speaker 2: YouTube, I would probably make a lot of money, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But I'm not, so I have to find very clever ways to monetize things, and I've done that, so I'm I'm very fortunate in that aspect.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, like people want to support you.
Speaker 1: Like I've had you on people were asking like where could they buy the shirts because we were both people put off that or you made tell people ask me like where to buy those, and I'm just like, I know it's your stores. Like difficult and your orders are always changing and stuff.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean I have my store.
Speaker 3: It's merch dot Crusaders dot gg, so if anyone wants to see anything that's available, they can go over there. I mean, between that and then Dual Duel really helped.
Speaker 2: I mean they have been. It was a blessing from God.
Speaker 1: I want to criticize, but it's like, man, you're a man that needs money. People criticize without but they're not helping your life. It's like I hate when people do this about effort you put in the clipping. You don't have like a team and people behind you.
Speaker 2: No, I have nobody behind it.
Speaker 3: Like they're like, oh, you don't work like motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Yes I do.
Speaker 2: I do the show. I do all the production, I do all the clips. I do the show myself, nobody helps me.
Speaker 3: And then the selling the stuff, like I take all the orders, I package everything myself, I make all the labels, I take everything to the to the post office. I do customer support where people don't fucking get their ship right, Like I'm doing. What do you want from it?
Speaker 1: How you need to get employees then you can push it up more.
Speaker 2: It's like you know where show.
Speaker 1: People always people like, hey, where can I Some people just want to like help and support you. Where you're your donation things set.
Speaker 2: You could donate through. Uh, there's an entropy link.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: But if uh, that's probably the easiest way, because like I said, I have so many emails I have to go through. I would give people my email and if they want to email me that way.
Speaker 2: But I what I would tell everybody to do is to go to Crusaders dot gg and follow me there. I'll be the show will be back on Saturday joke or we'll be back.
Speaker 3: For his grand return. So we'll have the show there and if you guys come on over a watch. I'll tell you guys where to where to donate, uh, where to buy everything, and you guys can come and we'll watch the show and watch the show. I think it's gonna be a good one because I'm feeling lethal and I can't wait to get back to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me speak.
Speaker 1: Don't send any more super chest people, or I might not read them if you do, because we gotta rap. We gotta rap quick. But let me speak through these. I really appreciate the super chests, by the way.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Jake, what do you guys think about Sean Strickland, especially regarding his next again, TOMSA, I'm going for Sean. We clash occasionally, but obviously I'm gonna go for America. There. I'm friends with Sean, even if we clashed sometimes I think, which, what's your.
Speaker 4: Opinions on that?
Speaker 2: Who's he fighting?
Speaker 4: He's fighting?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Is he? Yeah? Coming for I'm pulling for Sean. I'm pulling for come on, Sean. I love Sean. I think Sean is awesome. I'd love to meet him one of these days.
Speaker 1: Would vegas, Well, we'll connect that to fuck?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be That'd be hilarious. I think you know, he's He's made me laugh so many times.
Speaker 3: I love what he doesn't give a fuck and he he's he's such a cool character and you know, a really a really strong man to stand by his beliefs in the place that he's at. So I love that and I'm pulling for him. Man, I hope he wins.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Not many of us are real and authentic like that.
Speaker 2: No, he's real, Jays.
Speaker 1: He's like, why are you obsessed with him? But now he sees it and he's speaking.
Speaker 2: Up he's real brother.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you had to get along. Uh you looked way bigger, aren't you, Koe? What a dumb ass? Fuck you buddy?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 1: You have sixteen ounce gloves? Do his falling all over his face?
Speaker 3: Why didn't I ko him? I'm in because I already said it, like if you their strategy in fighting fighting is not a tough guy sport.
Speaker 2: A tough guy is gonna get hurt real bad.
Speaker 3: It's it's a thinking.
Speaker 1: You have to be thinking exactly, Especially with sixteen ounce gloves. You're not just likely to get that knockout.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 3: He would have had to make such a mistaken and I would have had to crack him so clean, so hard for him to be knocked out with sixteen OUN's glove.
Speaker 2: It's it's very difficult.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, Gypsy must respect on the fight. You should.
Speaker 1: You showed up, showed out, fighting through that retarded commentary had to be frustrating. You destroyed that kid, and he tried to rob you anyways they could. They tried brought me away the good. Yes, that is cracked you dominated. I think most people saw it, but it didn't help Jake. A long time ago, I ran into off the Basin Street at a pizzeria near the past club Ruby Skies.
Speaker 4: You talk to me for a long time about MMA card respect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just normal when fans come up, as long as they're normal and not like weird And I saw you were the same when we hung out. A lot of people coming up to you. It's just like a song as you're like normal and not like a weirdo. I have no problem talking to fans.
Speaker 3: You know, And no, I love talking to the fans. It's great.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: All the time, I get like DMS being like, oh I saw you but didn't want to bother you and say if you see me, come up and say I yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean people come up to me all the time, you know, especially after the fight, like it was crazy. Everyone was just like yo, man, great fight, like all this, and people.
Speaker 1: Always are you publicly sharing where you just were or not were? You get recognized a lot there and everywhere everywhere.
Speaker 3: Dude, before before the fight and then after the fight was fucking That's.
Speaker 1: What I was thinking, because this fight was so big, because you were already really bigger. Everyone's the bigger in reality. People kept coming up. I'm like, whoa, you're way bigger than I realized. So I can't imagine now it must.
Speaker 3: Be Oh now, dude, I can't go nowhere.
Speaker 4: Hard to walk around.
Speaker 3: Plus, yeah, it's it's get it's getting there.
Speaker 2: It's getting there.
Speaker 1: Awesome with Paul, both of you guys. By the way, if you haven't seen it yet, the Name of Zion, The Name of Zion is a good documentary. Okay, I'll check that out. We beat super Hot Fire love you gipsy agh what's super hot fire? And I know what that is?
Speaker 2: But super hot that's the that's the guy.
Speaker 1: His name uncle, So so wait, what is I don't know?
Speaker 4: Super hot fires? But that's all right, okay.
Speaker 1: Crazy to see how things turned out for Paul after seeing him go to jail for years, so surreal seeing him fight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, it's just.
Speaker 1: It's it's been crazy how your life has changed for the positive.
Speaker 4: We talked about earlier.
Speaker 1: It's you know, walk so happy for you, and it's you have the haters, but there are a lot of people happy.
Speaker 4: I'm going to really two or three more of those people stop standing on. Paul.
Speaker 1: Have you collaborated with Patriot Front before? They are a men's fitness and white obvocacy group has a strong make culture. They would appreciate you doing make clinic. I've done a seminar, forum and stuff for you know. Patriot fun is.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do, and I'm a big fan. I like them. I've never they've never really like reached out to me.
Speaker 4: I can see if I can connect that.
Speaker 1: I really like the guy that they really I've been working with him for they they went there was a hurricane where a bunch of girls that died and stuff, and they in the morning.
Speaker 4: I got it before in the morning and went to a full.
Speaker 1: Day's labor and it felt so good to go and give back to the community to help because the government obviously our money is all in Israel.
Speaker 4: So we were out there as men.
Speaker 1: I think there was like thirty of us and Thomas, you know, Russo was leading the group and it just feels good when you have a community of men to work together.
Speaker 2: That's miss Thomas.
Speaker 1: He's such a strong leader. Been around him.
Speaker 4: I can see the people really respect him.
Speaker 1: You can't fake that, you know, no, No, he first came out, brought like fifteen of his guys.
Speaker 4: We spent like twelve hours together and I was just you know.
Speaker 2: I appreciate Tom very very much.
Speaker 3: I respect him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, we'll connect to maybe when you come to Vegas. We'll do it all on once.
Speaker 3: Awesome.
Speaker 2: I'd love that.
Speaker 1: So Hey, Paul, it's Alex and Rose from the hard Rock Great. Getting to meet you at the fight was amazing. I can't wait to see you fight again.
Speaker 2: Amazing.
Speaker 1: I guess you saw you there. Hey Paul, congrats on I'm winning the fight. Have you This is pro resident Okay, we're caught up. So just the last thing you want to end with? What's next for you? I know a lot of people have mentioned Andrew Tate.
Speaker 3: Well, look, I mean, I'm I'm leaving that option open. I would love to do it. I think it would be a really really big deal. I don't know what's going to happen, but we'll see, you know what I mean. I'm I know I said that that was my last one, but it's uh, it depends, you know what I mean. It depends if it's the right per like the right fight and you know, the right money and all of that, then yes. But if not, then you know, I don't need to Like, I don't need to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't let these voters like rip you off and not show you your worth like you and Tate with two insane numbers. It would be just a massive fight. And he's a legit kickboxer too. Yeah, so he's got like a huge fighting career. You guys needed one of you. He thought you guys both fought once recently. So the fight makes sense in so many aspects.
Speaker 2: Yes, it does.
Speaker 3: Like that was one of the reasons, like I was when people ask me about and I thought about him, like that fight makes sense. Like out of any other fight that I could do, that one makes the most sense.
Speaker 2: It's it would be huge.
Speaker 3: And you know, we're around the same age, you know, around the same kind of background as far as fighting goes. And you know, I don't have I have nothing like personal against the guy. Yeah, I mean it's not personal. It's just like I would love to do it, you know what.
Speaker 2: I think it would be cool. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I actually liked Take you know, obviously don't like the cam business and that stuff he did, but he stepped away.
Speaker 4: I've met him before and his brother like, I.
Speaker 1: Like him, But you you're fighting him makes sense, you know, And obviously what happens, I'm gonna be in your corner.
Speaker 2: Thank you please. I'd love to have you in the in the corner, man, it would mean a lot.
Speaker 3: But uh tay if you're out there man, yeah, you know, if someone wants to pay right for it, that would right.
Speaker 2: They want to pay right for what I mean we could do for.
Speaker 1: You last or even Jake Paul I think he's is he throwing running that Netflix show? They're throwing some money around. I think I don't know if Netflix.
Speaker 2: Will never let me on. No, not with this thing on my es.
Speaker 1: It is never retarded. Oh you're not allowed to have certain things? Is this pure insanity?
Speaker 3: But yet they wanted me to cover I gotta tell you before I go, this is money.
Speaker 2: Like they wanted me to cover the tattoo up right, So.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, yeah, sure, sure, no problems, Like I got a temporary one I'm gonna put on knowing full well I knew full well that that ship was gonna come off in the middle of that night.
Speaker 2: I fucking knew it.
Speaker 3: So like I just put it on and I showed up like, yeah, see it's covered, no problem, right, don't worry about it, and like I showed it to him literally like a few minutes before I was about to go out, So there was nothing that they could do.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, it's but Kane Laska has brown pride across his chest.
Speaker 4: That doesn't bother me.
Speaker 3: He's a loud right, that's fine for him.
Speaker 1: You can't have white pread.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with whitebread?
Speaker 1: No respect? And so I messed with this kid and the guy let my jail the next day and he went in fifteen mile car chase, ran the guy off the road. Shut him. Yo.
Speaker 2: I have to say I respect Kave Alaska's for doing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he went to he dude, he I don't even know what he went to jail for, to be honest with you, Like he shouldn't have went to jail at all.
Speaker 1: No, he ag If I was not Dury, there's no way I would convict. Would just be like, no, nope, he didn't do it. I don't think anything.
Speaker 3: He didn't literally exactly what every parent would do, every good parent would do exactly exactly he did it, you know, yeah, everyone exactly.
Speaker 2: People say it, but he did it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, He's just like fuck that, Like, why did that piece of ship scum? And people be like, oh, well he shot his father. You know, like, yeah, the guy was helping him, he was an accomplice, So yeah, okay he shot him good.
Speaker 4: By exact thoughts.
Speaker 1: People trying to get deserve and you maybe you got dangered in the car chase, but you know what, no one, no one got hurt other than the scumbag.
Speaker 2: Right, you get what your fucking deserve, man, And that's what matters.
Speaker 1: Do you imagine Kane Glaska has chasing you, he's scared alive, he is scaring champion.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's a big son of a bitch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's like two eighty just jacked.
Speaker 3: Just fucking hell, man, He's like he's like he's like a fucking Aztec descendant of one of those warrior or some back then.
Speaker 1: Or one of the giants on Crazy. I'm okay. And he's always been playing respectful. I the Brown pride. You know, why wouldn't you be proud of with people? Why can't we be proud?
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I I question that all the time.
Speaker 3: Why can't we?
Speaker 2: But they can?
Speaker 3: I Mean, it's it's a it's a definitely a very strange thing. But I think because of people like ourselves, people are taking a lot more pride in it now. I seen I'll leave you with this my fight. I seen the community rally around me in such a way, you know what I mean That it was not It was not oh you're this fan, guy like you, like that guy you don't like, but like everybody white people were like, yo, we want you to win. We want you to win. Everybody was together and that meant more to me. The getting to win for the community meant more to me than I could possibly express into words. And I'm so happy that to see everybody come together behind me, it was a beautiful moment in my life that I will never forget. And I thank all of the fans, even people who were fans of other people like Nick or something, and you wanted to you wanted me to win, Like, thank you, I love you, And it truly means the world to me.
Speaker 4: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: And I think you really are changing culture because it's showing us, oh, we are allowed to be proud. And I think they're realizing it too. A lot of these orders like, oh we can be pride, proud, Why can't they be proud? So it's like the cultures change it. Man, Thank you so much for being you. Thanks for coming on my stream of course.
Speaker 2: Of course, thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: And again, if you guys ever want to come watch the show Crusaders dot gg joker Coin on Pump dot Fun and Candle TV, you can come over and watch it. And again thankmsponsor Duel dot com. You guys were always in my corner and brother, I love you man. Thank you so much Jake for doing this for me and helping me and you know, calling me after the fight, making sure I was okay, you know, calling me before the fight, you know, wanting to help out. You know you were. You were there for me like a true friend, and I will never forget it.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much, I said.
Speaker 1: Right for the second I met you, I knew you were a real one and I felt so bad when I called you like the fights tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I thought it was a couple of weeks off. Still I was just like, oh.
Speaker 1: Ship, but yeah, you rushed one last thing I wants to forget, you know, if you want support me. Fight backpodcast dot com sponsor can't say a thing. Sponsor there or an up Hill Publishing. They do handle Hill Publishing, put promo code bite Back. They do awesome books about people like uncle and stuff like that. That was your companies. You can go there as well, and I guess that's it, so I'll hit.
Speaker 2: You up too, man, all right, brother, Thanks guys, Thank you bro. See you guys. Rush