Speaker 1: This is Dan Kaplis, and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Kaplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Do you think it's just a coincidence that the good news of these Americans coming home today, this prisoner swap gets announced just hours after the reporting that the Biden administration, the Biden Administration Justice Department is doing a quote plea bargain with the nine to eleven mastermind, Can you imagine that? What message do you think that sends to the world, What message do you think that sends to those who are planning the next nine to eleven? The United States of America does a quote plea bargain with the people behind nine to eleven. So you think it's a coincidence that that's announced just before this prisoner swap, because obviously a lot of moving pieces in the prisoner swap, and so that the the timing of that is not going to be adjusted for the plea bargain. I'm talking about the opposite. So you get that this prisoner swap nailed down it's going to come down in a few hours. And that's when you sort of whisper out of the side of your mouth that, oh, yeah, we're doing a quote plea bargain with the nine to eleven mastermind.
Speaker 2: I hadn't thought about that, Dan, But connecting those dots, if those puzzle pieces fit, that's a worse deal than Britney Grinder for the Merchant of Death.
Speaker 1: The only other thought is that, oh, it's some coincidence. And I'm just talking about the timing year. We'll talk about the substance of the deal separately, but the timing of the announcement of the plea bargain, you think it's just coincidentally right before the good news of the Americans coming home. Yeah, eight five five five two five five. And again we'll get into the substance of the deal with Russia, And do you think it's also just coincidence that this deal gets done? And listen, I'm very happy these Americans are home now, wrongfully detained. It was another criminal act by the evil Putin. But if you think it's any coincidence that Putin decides to cut this deal now a few months before President Trump gets his second term.
Speaker 2: Well, my thought on that is he knew he was going to get the best deal from Biden and that Trump would drive a much harder bargain. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think there's any doubt about that. Yeah, Joe six billion two Iran Biden. Yeah, eight f five for zero five eight two five five the number. And you know, the whoever is behind the Harris campaign pulling all those strings to post Biden, et cetera, they're going to have her, I think, out there with with Biden when the Americans thankfully come home. But I'm okay with that because listen, the more she is associated with Biden and that administration, the better. It's one of the things that gives me great comfort is Americans have had enough time to get to know Kamala Harris and to get to know that she is, in fact an integral part of the Biden administration and that can only help Trump. Glad you are here. I do want one more minute on that, if you don't mind open the show with it today. And I think it's so important. Perspective, as you know from your own life, is so critical because you know, it's just human nature right that the events of the moment, particularly if they're disturbing, can seem like they're going to last forever, you know, when in fact, so often when it's darkest and we have these big stormy clouds, you know, just above, down far away, just above those clouds wouldn't take up plane long at all to get there. It's just bright and sunny and beautiful. So we're in one of those moments right now where it's the honeymoon for Kamala Harris and her poles are going up, and they're about to go up even more because it looks like whoever the cabal is is going to be smart and select Josh Shapiro as heir VP the governor of Pennsylvania. You know, it looks like, OMG, this whole thing's turned around. We've got Joe Rogan saying it's gone and it ain't coming back. You know, Kamala Harris is going to win. But no, it's so important I think to keep perspective that the fundamentals here have not changed. And yeah, three months isn't a lot of time, but it's enough time. The fundamentals are absolutely true. It's not some political concoction. It's eminently provable in a lot of really fun and interesting ways. She is, in fact a San Francisco radical, and that probably understates it. She's a San Francisco extreme radical who has said a lot of extraordinarily goofy radical things, and for that reason, very very unlikely that America is going to elect her president. Could have happened. Sure, it could happen. There are a couple of paths we've talked about where that could come down. One of those is the distinct possibility that she takes over the presidency before election day, and in that event, then she has the benefit of being cloaked in the presidency and all of that. That makes it tougher for Trump, but doesn't guarantee at all that she wins. The downside to her of that is that she'd have to be more visible. Clearly, they're running a basement campaign with her, and she would just have to be more visible. And when people say dan basement campaign, look, she just had Meghan the Stallion on stage in Georgia. That's still a basement campaign. When you're not taking questions just because you're above ground in this completely controlled environment where people can't question you, you know, that's another version of a basement campaign. A hide her campaign, hide her from tough questions, hide her so the American people can't see and hear what she truly believes, and can't see and hear for themselves her ability or lack thereof to answer questions. So yeah, they've got that going on. But at the end of the day, think about it, Ryan, and I challenge anybody out there. What Democrat in our lifetime has successfully run for president without pretending to be a moderate. It goes to this text we have and you text us DA in five it says, Dan, they also said we wouldn't elect a radical left Boulder person for governor, and look what we have for two terms. Now, wait a second. That is exhibit A in my favor. Polis pretends to be a moderate. He pretends to be a moderate. So does Bennett, so does Hick and Looper, all three of them largely protected, not entirely, there are noble exceptions, but largely protected by the media. So that's why virtually all these successful Dems outside of California run pretending to be moderates.
Speaker 2: But she's not even pretending to really be a candidate at this point, Dan. So here's my question. The mainstream media had had it with Joe Biden when they were made to look foolish by his debate performers. They turned on him, Jake Tapper in particular, but a lot of them did. How long do you really think the mainstream media is going to let the Harris campaign and herself get away with what I just talked to you about during the break, So she shows up off of Air Force two. She's sitting in an suv. A podium is set up with a binder and scripted remarks. She comes out out gives the remarks books that won't answer a single question. She's trying to pull at Joe Biden. We know why Joe Biden wasn't answering questions. He was senile. She doesn't have that excuse. How long does the mainstream media allow her to get away with her forever? No way for Noah, Let.
Speaker 1: Me make my case, then tell me why I'm wrong. Forever. They love this. All they want to do is win. All they want to do is keep power. They look at this and they know the only way for Harris to have a chance to win is to protect her. If America gets to see her really in action, then she has no chance. So yeah, that's all they care about. And the reason they ran Biden out was he was going to lose.
Speaker 2: They still I don't know. With Biden. They got pretty annoyed with the lack of access and they were very verbal about it until he dropped out only.
Speaker 1: After it was exposed publicly in the debate. That's the only time Ryan before that they were part of the cover up. But once the American people could see it for themselves and the left said, okay, you know that the frauds are over. The American people know it, so this guy's going to lose. Well, then they said, we don't care that fourteen million people voted for him. We are running him out and we're putting our person in.
Speaker 2: But she's got to provide some kind of access at some Why no candidate's ever done this where it's like a total whitewash.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying it's right, it's very wrong. But why does she have to Now she'll have to participate in one debate, but why would she have to provide any kind of access? And listen, we all know there's going to be a sit down with some friendly somebody from ABC or something, and they'll protect her just so she can say she sat down with somebody, but she's never going to do what Trump does and say, Okay, bring it on, I'll interview with anybody. Tell us Ryan in the thirty seconds we have before this heartbreak, Why does she have to sit down with anybody?
Speaker 2: Because people are going to figure this out, Dan, she can't go a month, two months, no interviews, no questions at press conferences. Even the media is going to have to come clean with the viewers. Ago, Okay, she's not providing us access. What's going on here?
Speaker 1: Okay? Is it better? Was this Lincoln? I can't remember? Is it better to be thought a fool or.
Speaker 2: Proven and open your mouth and remove all doubt?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the good work. If we're ever on a game show, I want to be on your team or you could be my lifeline. Oh yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 1: We got a lot to talk about, including a lot of local stuff. But it just keeps just keeps getting better in this presidential race. So I want to come back and play the Gift of the Day to Donald Trump from Kamala Harris the latest sound and this will be an endless supply. There'll be at least one a day. And that's why by the end of the day, again, it's hard to even imagine the American people electing the San Francisco Radical because we have the video she's saying it. It's in her own words, and you'll love the one we're going to play after the break. You're on the Dan Capla.
Speaker 2: Show and now back to the Dankapless Show podcast.
Speaker 4: And when we all sing happy tunes and sing Merry Christmas and wish each other the merry Christmas, these children are not going to have a merry Christmas. How dare we speak merry Christmas? How dare we?
Speaker 2: Jeez?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 1: And in all fairness, Ryan, what did you say? The context of that was.
Speaker 2: That migrant children were not going to be granted amnesty. She's going from mass amnesty for illegals, and that's why she's so worked up and upset.
Speaker 1: My friend, my gift absolutely free of charge to the Trump administration. Sure is this humble suggestion, this better be? This better be a spot that runs in every swing state starting tomorrow until election Day, to the point where when it comes on the screen, people run flee because it's branded in their brain. They hear it in the middle of the night. Every single voter has to see this.
Speaker 4: How dare we speak Merry Christmas? How dare we?
Speaker 1: Do you need anything else? Do you need anything else? My friend?
Speaker 2: I mean with the Grinch theme song that you hate so much, all that motif.
Speaker 1: In this horrible song, torturous. That's like Old Hogan's goat. You ever heard Old Hogan's Goat? I have no, no, yeah, you don't want to hear it. It's a lot of kids were put to bed with this what do you call them?
Speaker 2: Lullaby?
Speaker 1: Lullaby? Old Hogan's goat was feeling fine ate three red shirts right off the line, miss is something the cook, She beat him black, tied him to a railroad track and then it goes downhill from there.
Speaker 2: You sound like Steve Martin and planes, trains and automobiles when they're on the bus and he's singing about the coins in the fountain. That's what you sounded like.
Speaker 1: That's that's the pinnacle of my career. Thank you, Greg. Somewhere in Nebraska, you're on the Dan Kaplis show. Welcome, just getting red, Oh wonderful wonder you know? I cannot wait to go well, not to o'ma audling for the se Nebraska game. I've never been to Lincoln for a game, so figure that's a good first.
Speaker 6: It will be go be read.
Speaker 1: One of the great weekends of my life was in Omaha though for the College World Series. My boy and I went back, had fun there, and I'm sure it's very pleasantly cool there. Right now right has can't be any more than one hundred and two and ninety eight percent humidity.
Speaker 6: That says eighty eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's line, it's line. What do you think in my friend?
Speaker 3: So my thoughts with.
Speaker 6: Saik Muhammad, it appears that he would rather be in prison with a bunch of men as opposed to go on to glory and being with his ninety six verges. Yeah whatever, I think that says a lot about him. Either that or he knows that Obama and O Paris will setting three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it and we know that isn't going to happen to get set free part. But think about it, Greg, obviously you have what a horrific insult this is to every man, woman, and child who was burned to death or crushed to death or both. Every man, woman or childhood lost a loved one, every firefighter, every police officer. Think about the message of weakness. It sends to the entire world that the Biden administration would quote, plea bargain with the people behind nine to eleven? Can you get any weaker? Can you put a bigger kick me sign on your back?
Speaker 6: After Afghanistan? I didn't think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, appreciate the call. And then think about it. You think it's any coincidence that the administration decides to announce this horrific gift to terrorists just hours before the good news of these Americans coming home in the prisoner swap. Now, the prisoner swap timing was just dic by the mechanics of that deal. But the administration could decide when they wanted to let the world know the awful news that it had given a gift to the people behind nine to eleven. Yeah, five four zero five eight two five to five. Let me do a bit of a hard turn. It's the same bucket though, and fire what I think is going to be very strange sound for you, But it leads to another point and it just goes into this same point that wait a second, by the time we get to election day, Yeah, she's on a sugar high, right, now and her numbers are about to get better with their VP pick. But once they start to come down, they are going to keep coming down. I don't mean it'll be a straight line down, but it will be. It will be a line down. And so ah, Kamala Harris, I'm just waiting for the moment she has asked this question in a debate, because this is another one of literally probably fifty to one hundred different examples of individual questions that may fully expose her to the American people for the San Francisco radical she is. So, how do you think as you listen to this Kelly translation of this Italian woman boxer who was just brutalized in the ring by a man, because this is what the left, including Kamala Harris, celebrate. Why what is a left hate women so much? In so many different ways?
Speaker 7: I want to show you something I don't know if you can hear. He's my father. I did the last kilometer because one day I felt tired. Before Tokyo, I felt tired. I said, Dad, I'm tired. The training is intense, but I won't give up. He said to me, Angelina. A champion is a bit like in cycling.
Speaker 1: The champion.
Speaker 7: When they see the last colometer, you know what they do. Even so you reached that last kilometer and pedal and go because I will always be with you. And so I did until the end. I thought, with blood in my eyes, it was because I wanted this victory at all costs, just for my father.
Speaker 1: Her late father. And this is Angela Creni, the Olympic boxer who was forced to quit forty six seconds into the fight because the man who left these across the world, and in this example, the form of the Olympic committee forced her to fight against was brutalizing her. So I am waiting for the day that question is post Kamala Harrison. I hope it's posed in the framework of what we just saw here, because it's in the mind of the world. Do you support men fighting women in women's sports? Do you support men playing volleyball against women? Do you support you know, men and women's sports, example after example. I would love to hear her answer to that, but there are so many different examples of questions and lines of questioning that if she is forced to address, you know, any one of them could be that tipping point. So yeah, you see her right now? With this sugar high numbers about to go up, looks like she's going to select Josh Shapiro. And when we come back after the break, Texter disagrees with that. And there are starting to be some news stories that suggest she's not going to select Shapiro, allegedly because of some cover up of sex harassment by an aid of his or somebody there. But I want to get into those details when we come back on that, because keep this in mind, in the words of John Travolta, you got to stay alive for anything else to happen, You gotta stay alive. And if she can't win Pennsylvania, nothing else matters. She can't win without Pennsylvania. So does she really have any choice us to select anybody other than Josh Shapirol And that doesn't guarantee your Pennsylvania, but without him she almost certainly loses it. That in much more ahead, you're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Dan Kapliss Show podcast.
Speaker 1: How was that ever? A nursery rhyme?
Speaker 2: It got violent there, it gets back and then tied into a railroad. It's worse fairy tales here.
Speaker 1: Right, And but but that was the nursery rhyme of the day, and kids are put to bed with that made us tough.
Speaker 2: I mean, you might as well watch Nightmare on Elle Street before you go and listen.
Speaker 1: I the greatest parents in the world, you know, God rests their souls, sat Mom and Dad. So I'm not sure they ever actually put us to bed with that, but I do remember hearing it a lot.
Speaker 2: Why did you hear it?
Speaker 1: Well, it has a happy ending. Its ending so they beat the goats so bad time to the track that he ends up coughing up the shirts and they flagged the train to stop. So it has a happy ending. Let's go do a David in Boulder. Give me a second, because I promised to put a smile on people's face when we came back. And you will love this. And there's going to be one of these a day because this is who she is. She is a flaming San Francisco radical and so please, any Merry Christmas you want to do right now, you better get it out of your system early, because Kamala Harris wins. She I'm not sure she's going to allow it. Listen to this, how.
Speaker 4: Dare we speak Merry Christmas? How dare we?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but that's okay. I want to play the full thing as we have the whole show. But that gives you that that's kind of the punchline right there. I'm not sure they're going to love that in the Swing States.
Speaker 4: And when we all sing happy tunes and sing Merry Christmas and wish each other merry Christmas, these children are not going to have a merry Christmas. How dare we speak merry Christmas? How dare we?
Speaker 1: And were the weird ones? By the way, let me just go on the record as we go to the phone lines, because obviously you see this coordinated thing across all the media everybody else. You know, they came up with, oh, we're going to call Trump and Vance weird. Here is what happened there. There can be no doubt about it. They're polling their focus groups. Everything else told them that, and I would bet you everything on this that when they bring in the focus groups and say, okay, give us, give us five words that describe Kamala Harris, that the word weird appeared almost all the time, so very smartly on their side, whatever cabal deposed the democratically elected dem nominee Biden and decided to insert Harris. They very wisely have decided to co opt weird, knowing that's how their focus groups are labeling her, and just start using it on Trump and Vance. And you know, again that's smart on their part. But there's no doubt in my mind that's where this weird obsession with calling Trump and Vance weird came from. Let's go to David in Boulder. You're on the Dan Kaplas show.
Speaker 3: Welcome hey, Dan, for a rare opportunity. When I was in Aurora on the east side of town today, Yeah, it's actually more pleasant than Boulder.
Speaker 1: Really, that's encouraging because.
Speaker 3: Smokey, it's ugly and makes sense going to be this way for a month. So I'm a little crack to be honest with you and David.
Speaker 1: Quick programming note for those who weren't with us yesterday, when Mark Kaufman was with us yesterday, and in paraphrasing, but Ryan, I think it's almost forbade him. He talked about how there are areas of Aurora now where where the City of Aurora is trying to take them back street by street. So and the mayor said he'd come in and join us for an hour to get into that in detail. Think about that, Think about how bad it has to be there.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, my friend, I want to give a shout out. I went to a new Mexican restaurant at the corner of Mississippi in two twenty five and must be kind of the southeast corner Lamosa or something like that. It supposedly a couple of them on a colfax. People got to go to this place. They could not have been any better. But that's the zula I've had in Colorado. But that being said, I think it's important that, uh, you're a little off on the the Algerian boxer just a little like an innersext like hermaphrogetic person, I think, and I don't think. I know this was discussed years ago. They're born with female sexual organs. But when they did the like you know, the extensive genetic testing, that's when they found the x Y instead of the x X. So this is like not a real clear case.
Speaker 1: Well, bro, I can clear it up for you in a hurry. I can clear it up for you in a hurry. Have you seen the pictures.
Speaker 3: Of the of the woman.
Speaker 1: No, well of of the male boxer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's uh that has female body parts. Okay, boxes and came in second to last place in the twenty twenty Olympics.
Speaker 1: To so you're telling me that's a that's a picture of a woman. Then why had she been banned? He been banned earlier by another boxing association?
Speaker 3: I guess that she competed in twenty twenty, which is actually the twenty one Olympics in Tokyo, but the twenty Games. So this is not something new. This is like old news and it can back.
Speaker 1: It's just as bad whether it's new or old news. But just so the record's clear. You have seen the photos of what I describe as a man and you describe as a woman.
Speaker 3: I've seen pictures of the woman whim as sexual as female sexual body part. Yeah, asking that's why they were able to compete?
Speaker 1: This is and then getting back to my question, why then was.
Speaker 3: This world this is aite?
Speaker 1: Why was this man then banned by earlier? What was that all about?
Speaker 3: And this is not a black and white thing, unfortunately, No.
Speaker 1: No, I've got a question, your honor, would you please instruct the witness to answer the question, why why had this guy been banned before?
Speaker 3: Uh, they did the genetic testing when I always pass the physical testing, like I said, the sexual female sexual body parts organs, But they did the genetic testing and deeper because you know, there's something you said about it. It's not someone yeah, you know, trying to hide. Yeah, and you talk about a hard demographic to be, to be an Algerian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what what what you don't want to talk about is the male chromosomes? Right? But uh, but anyway, well let me ask you this, David, and I think I think we can do a drop the mic thing that will save you your valuable breaths and everybody else will be more sane for it. So let's say that this was a biological male who identified as a woman. Should that individual be allowed to fight against women?
Speaker 3: That's that's not what we have about it, I did, David.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, come on, come on, respect yourself, Respect yourself. I'd like you, David, respect yourself. You're worthy of respect, you deserve respect, Respect yourself, and just answer the question if it is. If it is a indisputably you know, had the male parts, whether they sought them off or not, you know, born with the male parts, biological mail should that individual.
Speaker 3: No, no man born right, all right.
Speaker 1: David, very nice to have the conversation. Not going to dignify that. But I won, right, I won because he would not answer the question. It's like trying cases, which I've had the privilege of doing for forty years, when I'm cross examining a witness and they refuse to answer the question, I've not only one just as I would if they answered it honestly, thereby blowing up their case. I've won even bigger because when they refuse to answer the question, it insults the intelligence of the jury, It insults the process, it insults the dignity of the preceding.
Speaker 2: Let's grant his premise, which I'm not going to do, but let's just do it for the sake of this conversation. Let's say that this individual is an xx y chromosome. This does happen. It's very rare in nature. It does happen. The presence of the y chromosome is in and of itself disqualifying. End of story. Now, if they're intersex and they want to go one way or the other, why is it we always see the default position be they want to go beat up on women and girls and not go into the men's division. Why is it always to the lesser challenging division and it just is, let's just call it what it is. But I was thinking about this last night, Dan as I was watching Katie Ledecki rack up another gold medals. She's amazing emptom. But imagine if Katie Ladecci had to swim against Leah Thomas in this Olympics, or if Michael Phelps decided, you know what, I'm a woman. Yeah, oh Katie, that might be a race.
Speaker 1: And I think anybody listening to that last call believes that the caller, had he answered the question, would have said, yeah, if it's just some guy who says I'm decided, they should be able to get into the ring. That's why in this presidential campaign, if Harris ever has to respond directly to that, and let's hope it's in a debate, you know that alone toast eight five five for zero five A two five five the number when we come back, a lot of different ground we want to cover. I do want to get into this business of these news stories popping up saying Shapiro may not be the VP now because of an alleged cover up of sex harassment. I want to get you those details. You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 2: And now back to the Dan Kapli Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Marra Gay from the New York Times.
Speaker 5: There's no choice but for the Vice president to talk more about her views on foreign policy. She hasn't been forced to do that yet. That's going to be a test. And of course, you know Donald Trump as well. I think though a lot of his discussion has been about well, there were no wars when I was president.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Interesting that. Mara Gay from the New York Times says she's going to be forced to obviously acknowledging that whoever is behind Kamala Harris and running that operation doesn't want her to for good reason, right, It will hurt her if she has to answer these questions. Yeah, be interesting to see. I don't think there'll be any pressure from the media for Kamala Harris to answer tough questions unless and until her numbers start to fall. Now, her numbers are going to start to fall at some point. They're going to keep going up now for a while through the VP pick, but at some point the truth about her delivered by the Trump campaign and its allies through massive marketing, The truth about her is going to be driven home and people are going to start remembering, and then the numbers are going to start backing off, and then they're really going to get scared on the left because it's understandab now why she has his sugar high. Hey, she's not Joe Biden. She's you know, she can walk down the street, she can put two sentences together. She's a young, attractive candidate. So of course they're on this sugar high. But really, you really think America is going to elect a San Francisco radical, you know, with all of these crazy far left positions said, she's out there on tape saying them on video. Yeah, so maybe then the left starts to freak out when the numbers start coming down. But until then, there certainly isn't going to be any pressure.
Speaker 2: There's no direct parallel dam But real quick, this is reminding me, and I'm hearing this comparison more and more of nineteen eighty eight and Michael Ducaccas, who came out of the Democratic Convention, I believe, with like a double digit lead over George Herbert Walker Bush. But then of course the Bush campaign, which both the elder and the younger had tremendous assets in going after their opponents, whether it was the swift boats and Carrie, or if you go back to Dacaccas, it was the revolving prison door. You remember that Willie Hort and Ducaccus in the tank with a helmet. Yeah, there's got to be a moment like that that just completely disqualifies Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: Right, And the bad stuff on Trump's already out.
Speaker 2: There, that's right.
Speaker 1: And the good stuff on Trump is far better than any good stuff of Harris in terms of accomplishments.
Speaker 2: But to your point, Ducaccus was a Massachusetts died in the wool far left liberal and he couldn't win in a general election once that was exposed, especially in the debate with the question about Kitty Doucaucus that Bernard Shaw asked.
Speaker 1: And I want to get to one bit of sound here, but compared to Harris, you know du Caucus was Ronald Reagan. Yeah so, no so, And that is part of the core fundamental foundation of the race that dramatically favors Trump. The bad stuff about him is already out there. The good stuff about him, the accomplishment's far outweigh any Harris accomplishments on strength versus weakness. He owns it. And at the end of the day, every Democrat who's won the presidency in our lifetime has pretended to be a moderate in or to win and Harris can't pull that off. But here's another example. And on tomorrow show, we're going to play five different sound bites that alone will sink her in the in the Swing States. But this one, this has got to be And this goes to this text. This goes to this text. Text are saying, Dan, thank you for that sound, but I'm not seeing that. I'm not hearing that anywhere. The Trump campaign has to get that out there. You're right, this particular sound, especially the punchline at the end. They have to spend one hundred million dollars on this spot alone, saturate the Swing States with it.
Speaker 4: And when we all sing happy tunes and sing Merry Christmas and wish each other merry Christmas, these children are not going to have a merry Christmas.
Speaker 1: Wait for it. This should be the spot right here.
Speaker 4: How dare we speak Merry Christmas? How dare we.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but if you don't spend one hundred million dollars on that? How dare we speak Merry Christmas? How dare we? And you don't flood the swing states with that? That's that's political malpractice because there's so much noise out there right now, right there's so much noise. You need stuff that's short and to the point and carries a pop. It's got to be that kind of punch. And does it get much better than that? Believe it or not. There are some that are even better than that. But that just runs deep on so many different levels, doesn't it, so many different levels? You think we'll see it?
Speaker 2: Ryan? See the ad?
Speaker 1: You think, no, you think we'll see that? Add here? Let me pull right over to it. And this is fair, this is fair context. You think we will see this ad in every swing state? Saturation saturation bombing with this?
Speaker 4: How dare we speak Merry Christmas? How dare we?
Speaker 1: How dare we not run that ad? What impact do you think that would have? Ryan? If you took every swing state and saturated the blue wall where people are known to celebrate Christmas. Wisconsin big on Christmas, Michigan certain parts big on Christmas.
Speaker 2: The Brons and Franken move Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: They love their Christmas in Pennsylvania, but not under Kamala.
Speaker 4: How dare we speak Merry Christmas? How dare we?
Speaker 1: You've got to see the video, the ferocity of it. She's never directed that kind of ferocity at Hamas. No, no, never that kind of ferocity.
Speaker 4: How dare we speak Merry Christmas? How dare we?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is that theater? Though she doesn't sound sincere, she does not sound authentic anything she ever says.
Speaker 1: Oh my brother, I think that And when you watch the video, I think that's the most authentic I've ever seen her. I think that's from the heart right there.
Speaker 7: Ryan, pull that audio from Greta and put it with Kamo with how dare.
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Kelly? Anyway tomorrow We're going to have for you big smile tom on Friday afternoon, the five sound bites, those alone that will sink Kamala in the Swing States. Ryan, thank you if your great work. Kelly, you as well enjoy one thing about these scorching days as you get some beautiful evenings when it cools off, enjoy it tonight. Join us tomorrow on The Dame Kapitlo Show.