Speaker 1: They try to deny us. Today and Dwight nine together yes, prayed to the gods of rock and roll to give us the strength to come to work today because you meet us.
Speaker 2: So what do we know about this virus? Well, we know that it would have killed any two normal man.
Speaker 1: That's exactly right.
Speaker 3: That's what the doctors told about.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, they said, had this happened to any normal human being, they would have been dead in the first twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: He's quite a miracle, it really is.
Speaker 2: They said that we're two walking miracles to survive this.
Speaker 1: They have asked for some blood work and all that for studies.
Speaker 3: And I gave us one better.
Speaker 2: I gave a sample of everything, urine, stool and blood.
Speaker 3: Welcome back.
Speaker 1: It's President's Day, Dwight and I if you haven't, if you didn't notice last week, great job Dave and Gus for coming up with some best of bits.
Speaker 4: I'll give Dave all the credit on that. He'd uh fine work there, he did.
Speaker 3: Well, he's not here. Some did not notice.
Speaker 1: Some are like, yeah, yeah, I heard some of those bits before.
Speaker 2: I was getting text and private messages on social media all week and I had no idea what they were talking about.
Speaker 1: I will say this, if there is anybody that you know that doesn't have a support system we have. I have a supports system. I have my mother's in town. I got my wife took care of me all this stuff. She got it, but she had flu shots.
Speaker 3: She got over. But that reminds me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Wittons are far superior than the Venettis when it comes to containing a virus. We're just better than you all. Yeah, see you the text, I saw your wife and you never said anything back.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well what happens is when you care too much. Yeah, it like it lowers your your your body's ability to fight all viruses.
Speaker 3: So we care more than you. So oh is that right? It's what the doctor told me. Well, if the doctor told you, it must be true.
Speaker 1: But I again, if you know someone that doesn't have a support group that you find out has this whatever, this strain of the flu does not play what is the name of the clown on in Living Color? Homie, homie, don't play. No, Homie's more than just hitting you in the head with the sock with the thing in it. Look, this virus will take you down. If you know someone, call them, see if you can help them, because man, there were days I.
Speaker 3: Got up and then fell down. I did too. I got up and said, I.
Speaker 1: Gotta get up, I gotta get up. I get up, and then I fall down, and then I turn around and crawl back to the bed and go yeah no. And I thought at those parts, at those points of single moms, single dads that have kids, that they don't have a choice. They got to get up and make food for their kids, They got to get their kids dressed. Yeah, they got stuff to do.
Speaker 2: Grow somebody with the flu making your breakfast, you know, Oh thank you.
Speaker 1: No, moms, that's what moms do, and what's what single dads do.
Speaker 3: But you can't just tell them to go ahead and open up pop tarts. Can't do That's not how it works. So let me feed himself all week.
Speaker 1: I appreciate our support groups you had, Susan, you have your.
Speaker 3: Mom, You get all that, Susan, my mom and Lenny. Yeah, let me oh boy.
Speaker 4: I kind of wish we could put the text message exchanges up on oh so, But then I don't know, no, no, no, not interesting at times, you know, it's right.
Speaker 2: And then I was doing talk to text with one hundred and two some odd fever and I went back and read some of them.
Speaker 3: I had no idea what I said to you.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I know clearly.
Speaker 4: I could not tell if that was talk to text or you were just both hallucinating. It's like, well, how you feeling, Yeah.
Speaker 3: There's a little bit. It was a little bit of both.
Speaker 2: There was a couple of days where I didn't know what when the fever was real hot, Like one time it was one O two point nine, and man, I didn't know what day it was.
Speaker 3: I was extra stupid. Well, the fever made me extra stupid.
Speaker 1: Well, that's let me tell you that level saying a lot.
Speaker 3: That's saying a lot there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I remember you telling me who used to work out with the South End guy?
Speaker 3: Oh, Porter Cotrel.
Speaker 1: Porter Contrell said, because the old thing was get to the gym, sweat it out, work out. And I said, don't do that, pork control He's he said, don't do it, don't do it right, I turned fifty six in a couple of eyes, Orter said, don't. So yesterday when I.
Speaker 3: Do, you went and I was the same thing. I went to the.
Speaker 1: Gym, did a mile and a half, sat in the sana. Let me tell you some huge mistake. Yeah, came home and just oh, came home and passed out. I went, I went, okay, that was a huge mistake. When you get old, it's not we're not in our twenties, we're in our fifties. When you get sick, dude, it drags, it gets you, It drags you down.
Speaker 2: I was, I was thinking this morning. It was big in the eighties and nineties. Now not so much because most of them are princesses. In the NFL. During the playoffs, you would say, oh, such and such as playing today with the flu, and yeah, yeah, you know, how did they do that? Because I got a winded, just like sitting up in bed.
Speaker 1: Well, they had drugs available to them that are not available to us that they pump them full of and say it you're playing for the next two hours, bro, because I gotta tell you full of stuff.
Speaker 2: After like two days of cough and it felt like somebody had beat my ribs.
Speaker 1: And then, like in the nineteen seventies, it was like, hey, here's a shot of be twelve, here's something else, do this line of coke. Yeah, I do this, this and this and then and Stabler went out there and played, but you know, but yes it will if anybody, if you know anybody's got this virus. Let me tell you, I'm not gonna I skipped this year's flu shot and I will never do that again.
Speaker 3: You're probably well, yeah.
Speaker 1: But thanks for everybody here supporting.
Speaker 3: Us, gus, thank you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh that was support.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was just like, when are you getting back in here?
Speaker 3: Come on?
Speaker 1: I get the hippo laws, but like people were emailing and talking to us, and we're like, we're we're both out. We're both out the flu and pneumonia.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys that are saying you're out there on the forward line this morning, get you right?
Speaker 1: I need these spots today. Hey, I'm I have the moonia and the flu.
Speaker 3: What what you do? Work there? Right?
Speaker 2: So I texted Tony on Monday and I said, I said, dude, we're going to be out until at least Wednesday, and he said wednesday all caps, because I thought, are you crazy?
Speaker 3: There's no way last more than three days.
Speaker 2: I didn't break the damn fever till Thursday, and I thought I was coming back today on Friday, today, Monday, How you feel?
Speaker 3: I still feel bad? Damn right? You do?
Speaker 1: But you know why we're here because the people need us. Even though it's President's Day.
Speaker 4: Guys, it's funny you came back on the holiday. I know, hey, you know what, It's much appreciated.
Speaker 2: You know what I was gonna do just to see you make your head explode, But you've got way too much.
Speaker 3: Nobody has more going on than Gus Allen.
Speaker 2: The guy works twenty four hours a day, but just just to make his head explode. Sunday night, I started to submit for a vacation for this week.
Speaker 1: I saw it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I saw it.
Speaker 4: I would have I would I was. I was in just a mellow mood last night. I'd have been like, whatever they've been off for, thank you, and.
Speaker 1: Have any good I have a Concierge doctor, so I jumped on it early.
Speaker 3: So I mean he's got an American doctor. Right.
Speaker 2: If you want to live in Concierge, go live in Concierge. But when you're living here, get an American doctor.
Speaker 3: So Sunday a doctor. Sunday, I speak Concierg to speak American doctor.
Speaker 1: A is it?
Speaker 3: I knew?
Speaker 1: Get If you get a chance to get one of those conciers doctors, get them because you can call them on Sunday. They get the scripts around by Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 2: And if you need, if you need a table for fort ray perellas, they got you there too.
Speaker 1: So I think, doctor, that means, okay.
Speaker 3: How is everything?
Speaker 2: Is there any local visits that you would like to make reservations for?
Speaker 1: So instead of you having a regular doctor, family doctor, and you try to get an appointment and they tell you, well, we have Tuesday the nineteenth open at nine am or whatever. So you pay this doctor that has now going on his own or her own, and you pay them. He goes, look, give me fifteen hundred bucks or one hundred and fifty dollars a month, and I will answer your phone twenty four hours a day and take care of you. There is no waiting. I am your doctor. I'm your private doctor. So it's basically basically fifteen hundred bucks is what they charge. It's it's worth every cent if you can afford it. It's worth every cent. Because I called him on a Sunday morning, I said, here's my symptoms are, like, we already send it over.
Speaker 2: You're sending pictures of things on your body and go, hey, doc, why are you mak of this.
Speaker 3: I do that anyway.
Speaker 1: But if Concierge's doctors are huge. Now my sister's got one. A lot of people I know got him because they're tired of you call the doctor and you're like, yeah, we got we got an appointment open in three weeks. You're like, I have the flu now. So they're just like eh. And then I saw Farmer.
Speaker 3: He's exactly where I was going.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, no, I Kevin Hardy, So, Keith Farmer. He's a sports guy in Lexington. His dad lives in Louisville, and his dad is in a hallway at Norton's Healthcare. And they're like, we did here twelve hours. There is no er beds open. I'm not faulting Norton. I'm not faulting Norseon, but I'm saying, yeah, that's Keith Hamer.
Speaker 3: Okay, say I read that when I had a fever. Yeah, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: You misread something. So but he's so his dad's in a hallway, yeah, in for twelve hours because there's no er beds open, much less a bed in the hospital. So again, this thing, this virus is overrun. Every time I kept canceling something, somebody is like, hey, we're gonna see you today, and I go, no, I have the flu. They're like, man, everyone I know has the flu or pneumonia, and I'm like, well.
Speaker 3: Include me there.
Speaker 1: So uh, if you can't help anybody it's down and sick, do that because some people don't have the infrastructure that Dwight and I are lucky to have.
Speaker 2: I couldn't imagine as miserable as I felt at my own place getting up and going to the er and sitting in the r hallway no like twelve hours, all those people talking and stuff around you. Oh no, and all those noises. I think I would be at piece of just riding it out.
Speaker 3: It's like any sound, it's amplified.
Speaker 2: Like luckily I live with a woman that talks in a whisper soft voice.
Speaker 3: Do you need anything? How's your fevor?
Speaker 4: By the way, I have any of your spouses gotten the flu shot?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yes, and Jackie got the flu. She had the flu shot and she hers lasted a day day and a half.
Speaker 2: Gus, my wife has a far superior immune system than his wife.
Speaker 3: She's fine. Well, she's lived with you, she's yeah, she's no kid.
Speaker 2: Like can you imagine if she used my toilet. She's immediately you're immune to everything after that.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the thing's grown in your bathroom because you don't clean it probably could cure cancer.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know, can I explain myself?
Speaker 2: Sure, it's as soon as you start cleaning a toilet or bathroom in general. Yeah, you're inviting bacteria in. That's all you're doing, right, That's why you should never clean your toilet.
Speaker 5: Do you have the what is it?
Speaker 4: I have a complex about people coming over to my house and they'll go in the bathroom, but that's the first thing they see and they're going, man, they got a dirty bathroom.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like the thing clean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't want to do it enough because you know, I look at that.
Speaker 1: Do you know why?
Speaker 5: Gosh, they don't have that?
Speaker 3: Do you know why? Gus?
Speaker 1: Because you're a judge, judge, judgmental guy?
Speaker 3: You know why?
Speaker 5: Yes, because you I am.
Speaker 1: Because you go into other people's bathroom and if it's dirty, you do the judge. Judge, judge, judge, you know why don't.
Speaker 4: You this little talk from people all the time. You know, we're not supposed to judge, I go, we're not supposed to we do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we do. That's right.
Speaker 1: That's why you're obsessed with your own bathroom because you judge people that you go to their house and it's a dirty bathroom when you go there.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want tom sure. I want to spend more time here.
Speaker 2: Well, every time I see someone a house guest walking to our filthy excuse for a hallway bathroom, I think, you know what, They're gonna be so grossed they'll never come back again.
Speaker 1: People don't realize that the producer of Saw movie series is from Louisville, and the inspiration Foresaw in the original bathroom scene where he's chained to the wall was a late night at Kelly's Lounge and Dixie Highway and said producer, and we won't name that person, was out with Dwighten ended up back at that house, and that bathroom that you had on Dixie Highway near Kelly's Lounge was the inspiration for the entire series Saw.
Speaker 2: Story down to the tile and everything correct story.
Speaker 1: We don't let a lot of people know that.
Speaker 3: The turnstile yes to walk in the house.
Speaker 1: The stolen turnstile from broad Ben Arena, from.
Speaker 3: The Ice Hawks. That's how it started. From the ice Hawks.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, since okay, we're gonna, We're gonna. Since you brought it up, this is a natural segue.
Speaker 3: Okay, I needed, I needed.
Speaker 1: The Frozen four of the whatever series between Canada, Sweden, America and Finland this weekend. They just seated a little American. It made me feel good to watch it.
Speaker 3: So so the Canadians.
Speaker 2: The audience boos the national anthem for the US.
Speaker 3: Yes. Soon as that puck drops.
Speaker 1: Bow, so he said. He looked over at him, Uh, chuck, check right, Brady, Yeah, or Matthew was the first one. There's two touchacks man. Matthew looks at the Dudents before the punk Jawks and says, hey, we're starting gloves off and they got in. Canadian guy goes all.
Speaker 3: Right, so they did. So the puck dropped.
Speaker 1: They didn't even bother to do that, and they just dropped the gloves went at it. Two seconds later, another American and Sam Bennett Canadian Sam Bennett. They go, all right, let's do this. Three fights going on at the same time to start the game. The place is going bunkers and then America scores three goals in the first period.
Speaker 4: Bam it was it just a USA Canada thing that they were just like, man, we're going to fight tonight, let's start this off with a good fight.
Speaker 5: Or was there something else going on there the.
Speaker 1: Well plus, I think these guys also know, let's do something for our sport. This is great for our sport. I'm gonna beat your ass right here on the on the ice and everyone's gonna love it. And the and the color in the Canadian Look, give it up to the Canadian guy who's thinking, all right, let's go.
Speaker 5: It was like a UFC fight.
Speaker 1: It was it was.
Speaker 5: There was no fake in that.
Speaker 3: That's real.
Speaker 1: If you look at what happened over the last two weeks with the NBA. Did you watch the NBA all started thing right? No, I watched NASCAR.
Speaker 4: I'm watching the American sport last night, which, by the way, I had another event in it.
Speaker 5: Did you see that?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: Trump? Yes? What crazy? That was? Where that was wild? Did they to five hundred?
Speaker 4: He wanted to do a lap and they took what ground Force one is what the cars named.
Speaker 3: I thought it was the Beast. I don't know. He eating drive?
Speaker 4: Yeah he drove yeah? Yeah here and he went or did a lap? Yeah, did he leave the pace lap?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think so. I didn't watch.
Speaker 2: But then also prior to that, Air Force one did a huge flyover.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 2: So you know we've seen more in President Trump then we saw President Biden in all four years.
Speaker 3: In the past four weeks, I'm not exaggerating.
Speaker 1: So NFL has gone to flag football for their All Star Game, for their All Pro game, just get rid of NBA, get rid of But this is the contrast to what hockey said. You know what we're gonna do, We're gonna fight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I don't even mean the NBA All Star Game and then the NBA.
Speaker 1: All Start you saw where they cheated, right.
Speaker 5: All I saw was the score was forty one to twenty five. That doesn't make any sise.
Speaker 3: I will say this though, I believe somebody traveled.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, so the night before they always do that. It's supposed to be just dunk contest and the three point well they've changed it to this like obstacle course thing you can do right. Well, this amplifies all of NBA where it's gone and why people aren't watching and ratings are down fifty percent over ten years because during the competition the fewer time, the less time you continue, you finish the course, you get more points. So instead of shooting the ball on one of the portions, they just threw the ball to the ground. Two of the players did. They just dow them to the pre and everyone else was like, what are you doing? They're like, it's so they were cheating. Well they got disqualified. And I said, that is the mindset of the NBA play. Absolutely, that is the mindset of the NBA player. Whatever corner I can cut, no matter what rule I can break, no matter nothing matters except for me. Which it starts in AAU basketball and goes all the way through high school and college and if they go to college in an NBA. But that's the mindset. So then the contrast of this, this Frozen four, this USA versus Canada and Finland and Sweden to where these guys are literally beating the crap out of each other.
Speaker 2: I'm not a basketball fan in general, but I will on social media be scrolling through and I'll see like an NBA clip and every damn one of them they're traveling.
Speaker 3: Do they even call that? Do they call walking?
Speaker 1: When I know you watch the basketball all the time, So when they throw the ball and it hits the backboard. How many points does that player get if it just hits the backboard.
Speaker 2: If it just hits the basket, I believe that's one point for the backboard, unless unless.
Speaker 3: Who whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa.
Speaker 2: You're making you're making me sell like an idiot. No, I know what I'm talking about. Unless it hits part of that little square, there's point in.
Speaker 3: Half okay, right, yeah, yeah, that's right. See, you tried to make me sound stupid, right, but I tried to catch you and I wasn't gonna know about the little square part. I'm not an idiot. Uh.
Speaker 1: Last thing before we go to break, Yeah, I did do the quarantine room for most of the time. Yeah.
Speaker 4: By the way, the more you get worked up about the NBA and everything, the clear your voice got there.
Speaker 1: Yeah I got. I think I should just get more pissed off as the show goes. Oh, I texted our tweets or texted somebody today said, like, everything and everybody's going to irritate me today. So just that's what it's going to be.
Speaker 3: Challenge accepted.
Speaker 1: Oh so.
Speaker 5: I can't wait for this, but I will.
Speaker 1: Say man, when you're trapped in a room for like five days, nuts, you go nuts and they ate you.
Speaker 3: All right, Yes, we didn't do that. She text yeah, oh that's good. Great, that's good.
Speaker 4: That would explain some of the text messages on this exchange a few times.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, some of my accidents texted you are instead of her? Yeah, yeah, you idiots. And I'm like, exactly what it was too, And I was like, Io, what the hell was my ass for.
Speaker 4: The one I saw you'd respond back and say you oh great, blankety blanks something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 5: It was just out of the blue.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, there's a lot of incoherent stuff too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was. I was looking back, It's like I.
Speaker 1: Wish Gus would just do this.
Speaker 3: This is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It was like, yeah, this is Gus.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, oh yeah, there was.
Speaker 4: There was a lot of stuff I can't repeat on and it was just like out of the blue.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, the drugs are taking effect, all right, So let's do if you can the joke of the day. It's yeah, President's Day and it's Mama joke Monday, so let's do this.
Speaker 3: Get it get started here. Oh yeah, you got one. I got it.
Speaker 1: I mean I would understand if you didn't.
Speaker 3: Hey, Fellas, what George Bush did? I think?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 3: President's Day. Here's George Bush.
Speaker 1: Thank you, miss thank you, mister president.
Speaker 3: Hey Fellows, Hey, hey.
Speaker 1: Mister President.
Speaker 3: Your mom are so stupid?
Speaker 1: Oh how stupid is you? Mister presid.
Speaker 3: She thought Fleetwood Mac was a McDonald's Hamburger Chamberger. Thank you, Bennure.
Speaker 2: Yes, Sims Furniture, Babby, what do you go do that tax return?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 2: I've got a suggress suggestion. How about new home of furnishings. And I'm talking about gorgeous, high quality furniture, bedroom, living room, dining room, kitchen. You're gonna love Sims Furniture. And right now with your tax time going on, they have special deals just for you and your tax returns. You can have a new living room, you could have a new dining room, a new bedroom, have something that you're proud of. Sims Furniture wants every home to be proud of the furniture. And that's what you get when you go to Sims Furniture. If you don't have a credit, well they're gonna get you credit. That's what they do. SIMS furniture xy highway and press it highway. You're gonna love them. Stick around more on the Way Clinton News at the bottom of the hour. Later in the show, Kenny Wayne Shepherd joins the show news ready to wait forty whas in a homemade boat because that's the only thing we got left that'll float. It's already over all the wheat notes two feet high and rising.
Speaker 1: Flooding all over the Commonwealth.
Speaker 3: Water Mama, thank you.
Speaker 1: Tony Cash slash twight witting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're welcome.
Speaker 1: Flooding all over the Commonwealth. Yesterday the Governor gave an update on that said some of the worst flooding and weather issues they've we've had in the Commonwealth for the last ten years. He thanked Donald Trump for sending us some help. I know some folks that live on the river and they're getting surrounded now. Don't know when it's gonna peak. Matter of fact, last night, I usually take the Third Street exit and come up Third Street to Muhammad and come over to work. But let's skip that because I think it's starting to flood down there. I don't think they've closed it yet.
Speaker 2: They didn't because I was nervous that that might have happened this morning.
Speaker 1: Right, So it was just I again predicted all of this with the l not La Nina. Remember that in the summer, I said, this is going to be the worst winter we've had a long time. Everybody went, you don't know what you're talking about. There is no a la Lina, And I said, oh, yes, there is. There's an Ala Nina, And this is what we're experiencing now.
Speaker 3: I like to welcome my guest host this morning, Marge Simpsons.
Speaker 1: So we are still struggling with a flu pneumonia. But since we're dedicated, we're gonna watch Terry Miners spray these microphones down four thousand times before he goes on the here.
Speaker 2: Today stall because yeah, I don't believe this, but Sputnik has lost.
Speaker 1: And by the way we are going, I think we're going to get Doc Sadloe on because Valentine's Day is over. But there is a real thing called broken heart syndrome, Gus, did you know that that's this is a real thing.
Speaker 4: I actually had There was a story somewhere in the news wire I was looking through and.
Speaker 1: Saw this doctor say, broken heart syndrome is a real condition. The scientific term is stressed induced cardio myopathy. The condition is brought a cardio myopathy. The whole thing, stress induced cardiomyopathy.
Speaker 3: It's pretty good.
Speaker 1: The condition is brought on by extreme stress hormones or emotions like a breakup, death, or losing a job. So broken heart. Actually, when they say, oh, she died of a broken heart, she did, it's true.
Speaker 3: That's right. What was everybody?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, irish because we're getting clo she died heart, she did.
Speaker 1: So that's a real thing.
Speaker 3: I want to know.
Speaker 1: I mean, first of all, you have to care about stuff for this to happen to you. So we're safe. I think we're safe.
Speaker 3: Well. Chinese scientists file this under the beginning of the end. As I watched Terminator when I was bored out of my mind with the fluid, I watched so much stuff.
Speaker 2: Chinese scientists have built a quadruped robot.
Speaker 3: That can run over twenty miles per hour.
Speaker 1: Oh is this the dog?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've seen it. It looks scary, dude, somehow of a nightmare if you ask me.
Speaker 2: Chinese scientists at a university have built a super fast robot called Black Panther. The four legged robot can run at speeds over twenty two miles per hour. That's faster than most of us can win run. I can't even shuffle along five miles an hour. They've been working on this robot since twenty eighteen. They had a lot to solve when it comes to problems. One of the main problems was the robot was breaking down when it went too fast, but they have corrected that now by adding springs. They made it work. Now the Black Panther is up and running. I wonder if, well, I wonder if disneyls sue them because the name Black Panther, that's one of them, that's one of their Marvel comic there's a Marvel character.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, sure, it was also an activist group in the nineteen sixties, So I.
Speaker 2: Don't yeah, I don't think that it's also an animal at the Louisville Zoo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, we don't have a black panther.
Speaker 3: And at what point panthers, At what point will.
Speaker 1: We not need soldiers because the scary thought of four thousand of these dogs with a machine gun on their head coming over the hill. Yeah, and they're clearing city blocks where they're just going through like terminators and they're just these dogs that can run really fast.
Speaker 3: You can't outrun them. And what what?
Speaker 1: What is? What's a bunch of soldiers going to do with you?
Speaker 2: I've seen a documentary on this already called Terminator three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no kidding. So if you got four thousand of these coming over the hill, what the hell are you supposed to do?
Speaker 3: Run?
Speaker 2: You know they make movies like The Terminator where everything just ends horribly and they go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what if we do this in real life? What? What? What? What happened in real life?
Speaker 2: I'm We'll tell you it's gonna kill us. All Your toaster's gonna communicate with your blender. It's gonna suffocate you, or it might be your smart alarm clock. I don't know, that's why.
Speaker 3: I I mean, it's some point dumb stuff in my head.
Speaker 1: They're getting close to time travel. I don't, don't.
Speaker 3: Don't.
Speaker 1: Just go ahead and call me a weirdo. Whatever you want, doesn't matter a weirdo. I'm sure I'm a weirdo. But they're they're close, dude. Do you know who's gonna win the person that gets to time travel first?
Speaker 3: Right? Do you know what? I do? Wish?
Speaker 2: But we're gonna We're gonna wear the hell out of these cough buttons today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you know what I do? Wish they would invent though, what the old star trek.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're here at standard for the field now but no, thank you, now your particles and you're in Cabo.
Speaker 3: No in five minutes, good luck. I'll get on a plane. You guys, would you do it? Nope? I would, I mean I wouldn't do it, break.
Speaker 1: Your body down to them in a molecular level, transport you to Cabo.
Speaker 3: What's gonna make me dumb?
Speaker 1: Or could get wait.
Speaker 2: A minute now, wait wait, or even better, Susan and I do it together in the same booth and then we become just one big thing, half her and half me.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: In the first when that thing boy just so annoying, hateful and loud, I don't even want to think about that.
Speaker 1: But yes, I mean, these at some point when are because they're they're getting ready to replace fighter pilots because you don't need them, because these jets are gonna fly on their own, or someone is going to be flying the jet from somewhere else like.
Speaker 3: A video game.
Speaker 1: That's now you have that now, So when these dogs things this scares me.
Speaker 3: What should.
Speaker 1: PLUS guys like let me. They're like, we're being replaced.
Speaker 3: No, you can't replace a lemmy dog. That's what they think. Is that little mouse go across with a motorcycle gear that, Oh my gosh, another one went by. Here's a mouse biker gang in here. Be careful these shows I listen.
Speaker 1: I don't want to listen to these shows ever again, Like, don't even put these shows. The Fever show, the Fever shows up on the podcast.
Speaker 4: Don't Oh that's going to be the crowning part. Yeah, please, don't do that.
Speaker 5: This is what everybody wants to hear.
Speaker 1: Plus, don't do that.
Speaker 3: Please. I've got a bunch of this name.
Speaker 2: But in just twenty four hours, a rarian Shakula managed to break six world records. His nickname is the Human Calculator. He's only fourteen years old. He's from India. The boy put his mental math to a test, and these are some pretty freaky things.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: He mentally just in his head added a added a one hundred four digit numbers in thirty point nine seconds.
Speaker 3: Yeah uh.
Speaker 2: He also mentally added two hundred four digit numbers in one minute, nine point sixty eight seconds Uh, here's here's one that's really there's like six of these, but I'll just give you the top three.
Speaker 1: What's his name, just the first name, give me the first name, bro Arion. Okay, So yes, Arion can answer one hundred and four line math problem in forty seconds.
Speaker 3: List yeah, listen, list okay, But then ask Arion, Arion, how you pick up a girl? Talk to that guy? Right right?
Speaker 1: No, no, talk to that person there?
Speaker 3: What hey?
Speaker 1: Go as I need you to just have a conversation with that person.
Speaker 3: Go ask that girl she wants to see the new Ghostbusters movie. Well, I could do that. The ghost sponsors couldn't do that.
Speaker 2: I can't do that, but I can't tell you the evening would approximately set you back.
Speaker 3: What's better included? Uh? Someday five May.
Speaker 1: My superpower is to make the opposite sex sex feel awkward.
Speaker 3: Would I talk to him? It's my super power? Shendy, Yeah, ah, would you come over and do some math equations on Friday?
Speaker 1: And I'm sure Arion's parents, these Indian parents are so forgiving having carrying.
Speaker 3: You got beat when he got one of those wrong, I mean carrying and light his feet on fire. He got a math problem.
Speaker 1: You don't like quit, quit that math problem and go play soccer. Kid, get outside.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not happening. Uh.
Speaker 2: He also mentally multiplied to eight digit numbers. He multiplied two eight digit numbers in two minutes and thirty five seconds.
Speaker 5: Good for this kid.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what we have, Dave Jennings, computers, right, computers.
Speaker 2: I remember every math teacher going, you're not gonna have a calculator.
Speaker 3: You gotta do it in your head.
Speaker 4: Look right here, that's what we got right here. Everybody's got one. Take that, miss Butler. Hell, you don't even have to punch in the numbers. You just push the button. Yes, how can I help you?
Speaker 3: Right? What is fourth?
Speaker 1: Allan then plus fourth? You don't even have to puns it a.
Speaker 2: Y we've been it's gonna it's making society dumber. Oh, I mean by there's no questions.
Speaker 1: There's no questions.
Speaker 2: So when when When Tom Maybe and I got booked for the Amazing Race, we were shockingly the oldest people on the.
Speaker 3: On the cast.
Speaker 2: Okay really yeah, And so they asked us, they said, how do you think you're going to fare against these young twenty thirty somethings. I said, pretty damn well, and they said, what do you mean. I said, we're used to driving with maps and backs of envelopes. All these jerks, they've used GPS through your entire life.
Speaker 3: That's our advantage, that's right. And their eyes open the other way. Yeah, you know what, you're right, Well.
Speaker 1: You have that secret language called cursive.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, how my help?
Speaker 1: Am I supposed to eat this? It's cursing?
Speaker 3: Is this some kind of witchcraft?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So I always do these stories because these people with selfies, I these these stories make me feel bad. But they don't because I feel bad because I'm like, you deserve it, because you're trying to take a selfie with a shark. Trying to take a selfie with a shock or shark a man eating predator is bound to end not end well. Fifty five year old woman, she's in her twenties, maybe you ah right, she's vacationing and she decided to take us a picture to engage with a six foot shark. Obviously, the shark was like, didn't know that this was selfie telling.
Speaker 3: Right, right of course, and bit off her hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then they had to amputate the other arm above the wrist halfway up so she has no hand on one side and I'm from the forearm down gone. Why because she tried to take a selfie with a shark.
Speaker 3: Did she get the shot?
Speaker 1: But no one told the shark it was supposed to be just a selfie.
Speaker 3: Did you get the shot? That's what I'm thinking. Hey, Google, you have video, Google, Google.
Speaker 1: And then now you have to explain what happened in your hands. I was taking the selfie with a shark.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen have you ever seen the Stingray photo Yes, Google, Stingray photo bomb. If you won't laugh because he's smiling, it's going to social media where James Atkins is says, uh, you're alls laughed cough sounds like a waffle house waitress that smokes a pack of unfiltered Paul Maul's in an hour and calls everyone hunt.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah I do, Yeah, we do. You want gravy on that hunt? Baby?
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, let me tell you about Pella windows. Baby, Yeah, Palla windows. Not just made in America, Oh no, no, made in Kentucky, baby, high quality windows and doors from Pella.
Speaker 3: Did you know? Did you know that Pela has been in for over one hundred.
Speaker 2: Years that's right. They offer installation all kinds of products. We're talking replacement windows, new construction, commercial products. You're gonna love, You're gonna love, love, love your Pello windows. You might as well go with the best, and the best is Pella. Pella is the most preferred window.
Speaker 3: Endore brand by all homeowners. Pella now and pay later with Pello Windows.
Speaker 2: Baby visit their facility at twelve nine to ten Factory Lane right over Gene Snyder and Lagrange.
Speaker 3: All right, stick around, more on the way at top of the hour.
Speaker 2: More fun. But then at eleven thirty we're talking with Kenny Wayne Shepherd. Lots to get to news Radio eight forty whas. News Radio eight forty whs currently Sonny in seventy six degrees in my head.
Speaker 3: It's it's great. It's horrible out there. It's cold enough to freeze the nuts off of iron.
Speaker 1: Even you know it's seventy Whatever you said in Sonny in your head, no one else wants to be.
Speaker 2: In your recommended. I'm telling you, Kenny Wayne Shepherd. Love this guy. I love his music. He's gonna join the show around.
Speaker 3: I interviewed him when he was a kid.
Speaker 1: I did too, I'm just too young to get into the bar he was playing.
Speaker 3: I interviewed him.
Speaker 2: I didn't interview him, but I took my girlfriend backstage at at the Errolsmith show where he opened up yeah, and he couldn't legally drink. No, he opened up for the Rolling Stones when he couldn't drink. He opened up for Van Halen, all kinds of yeah, great guy.
Speaker 1: Uh. Hey, by the way, the Governor's gonna talk at ten oh five. We're not gonna take it, Lia, but we'll have the highlights for you at the bottom of the ouve.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: I will tell you this, though it's sonny and there's bright out there this morning, you're gonna need your Shady Rays Shady Rays in the Oxmoor Center, Shady Rays at shady rays dot com. You're gonna love your Shady Ray sunglasses plus their idiot proof. If you lose them, break them, scratch him. Even if they're stolen, they replace him. Are you a golfer? Maybe you have a golfer in your life. Turn them on to the Greenwolf series. These are specifically designed for golfers. I love the color Rush series because there's just so much more bright and vibrant the colors. I have no idea how the technology works, but it works. My buddy Joey Strader texted me last night, or actually it was Saturday that he got his University of Louisville Fighting Cardinal sunglasses.
Speaker 3: You can too.
Speaker 2: That's in store only a couple of different frames that choose from Kentucky fans. They got you covered as well. Shady Raise in the Oxmoor Center. Online is Shadyrays dot com. And one last one before we go to break, I want to tell you about Try Statemen's Health. Try Statemen's Health dot com. Guys, That's what I'm talking about. How was your weekend? How was your Valentine's Day night? Or did you let your partner down? I'm talking about ED. I don't care where you are on the spectrum. Maybe you're just starting to show signs of ED. Maybe you have full on ED. The need to do is get it corrected. Get it corrected with the best. The best is Try State Men's Health. Why do I say that because they have a ninety ninety percent success rate when it comes to treating ED. Your appointment's ninety nine dollars. It's well worth it. You get lab work done You'll sit down with a licensed medical professional and you have They'll go over your blood work with you within thirty minutes or less. And then here's the best part. Then they give you a test lose. If the test dose doesn't work, your money's refunded immediately. But chances are it will work because they have a ninety percent success rate when it comes to treating ED. Go to try statemenshealth dot com. Stick around more on the Way News Radio eight forty WHS