Speaker 1: For those who don't know, Danny has uh he told me to fuck off, uh and uh when found a better job. So Michael's gonna be taken over, but Danny is Dany'll be around well like once a week or so, Danny. Yeah, And so Michael has been officially.
Speaker 2: Trained on.
Speaker 1: Set, stay roll over. There's anything else y'all work on?
Speaker 3: Which is that weird thing where you put peanut butter all over yourself?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that one.
Speaker 2: No wonder.
Speaker 1: He was down here for like six hours. I was like, he's been down here a long time. I didn't I didn't come down. I got home. I was like, he's still here. What are they possibly doing? Dowether? All right, well, welcome to Dogma debate hashtag rooftop rant. Let's you know what we gotta do our our weekly tradition of seeing how many subscribers smoking small he has? Let's see.
Speaker 2: Let's see who?
Speaker 1: Oh, Danny, is there a way to see who the subscribers are? You can't on YouTube?
Speaker 5: You're anonymous?
Speaker 2: Oh we're at fourteen getting up there.
Speaker 1: That's that's impressive. Like each show we seem to be getting somewhere between. It's about six point five subscribers per podcast.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 1: Kind of crushing it for somebody that is zero content, zero content. So if if you finally want to join us, I to be fair, I just searched smoking smallly all one word, no G. But you can also do the app.
Speaker 6: Got a lot of people realize smoking is you drop the G. A lot of people don't know there's a G in smoking.
Speaker 1: Let me just tell you something that I think is going to change your life. Speaking of impressions, your video of Russell Brand, your your uh uh impersonation and then what do you say Russell does a rebrand? Yeah? And what I immediately texted you, Yeah, you need to you need to create a channel called Russell Rebrand.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: It was so good. Now you can cut your hair, the beard, the hair, the accent. It was so perfect. Is that video doing well?
Speaker 6: No, it's not like less than five thousand views.
Speaker 1: Dude, I'm shocked. Do you know, Danny?
Speaker 2: Do you know Russell Brand?
Speaker 1: You do?
Speaker 6: I think that's the problem though, is most people don't.
Speaker 3: They remember him as the goofy stand up comedian that was on talk shows a lot, so they don't know his Instagram channel is now impersonating modern.
Speaker 1: But that's what you gotta do. You got to start with a regular joke that he would tell or as told, and then randomly shift into some crazy maga Christian shit that no one asked for, and then trying to rebrand, like Russell rebrand is brilliant right here, turn.
Speaker 4: That on.
Speaker 1: So good because you know he's like was like in trouble for sexual assault. And then when ultra Christian.
Speaker 7: To your heart if you're accused of and not just a physical bit of physical bioluminescent sort of way, but in a get out of jail free card kind of way, like you're coming after me because I'm Christian, Like, yeah, guy.
Speaker 1: You can't be doing that light.
Speaker 7: And then I also found that I'm far more conservative in my thinking as soon as I realize that Republicans side with the best woman a liar.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: Trump. So I so my edit would be to cut it right when you say liar. But because at the end I think people probably scroll but of all the silence. But yeah, we're good.
Speaker 2: We need to tighten that up.
Speaker 1: But dude, that is so did you just make that up off the top of your head.
Speaker 6: That was improv baby.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying I think you could do so many of those videos completely off the top of your head, and those who know will know, and those others will be like, wait a minute, are you did Russell Brand do that? You're even doing your face like Russell does his face every now. Look, every now and then we find somebody that we can just perfectly impersonate because for some reason, they're not that far off from our natural strad For me, it's Billy Bob and uh Carl his character and sling Blade that yeah, was do and doer. I'm already weird and southern with a raspy voice, and I can get there. You're fucking you're Russell Rebrand, dude.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: It was so good. And you also get his vibe, You get the way he talks his his cadences. I just did you create an account?
Speaker 6: Not yet, No, because I can't. I don't have another bit in me. It's just the one that came up.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: What happened is I was going to do.
Speaker 1: My hold on.
Speaker 2: No, that character is in you.
Speaker 1: If you were an imp of class right now and someone said come in as Russell Rebrand, you could be that guy for an extended period of time. I know that your hair's pulled up in that fucking man bun. It's so spot on. You can do this interview. I can interview you as Russell Rebrand and you would get it so fun. Don't don't think about I have no more bits of me, dude. Just start recording all right as Russell Rebrand, and something will come out that you can save. I promise you. Man.
Speaker 2: All right, I tell what's in there.
Speaker 6: All right, tomorrow we do another Russell Rebrand. All right, see what happens good?
Speaker 2: Maybe even tonight when you get home.
Speaker 1: Who knows.
Speaker 6: Maybe well, very unlike Russell. I'm sipping.
Speaker 1: We're we gonna say that that was the catalyst for that.
Speaker 6: Well, I remember, but I remember what I was about to say to you, which was totally off subject.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you said.
Speaker 1: The reason I did that was.
Speaker 3: No, that was just that I literally was going to wash my face in the mirror and I put the hair up and I.
Speaker 1: Went, oh shit, I look like Russell Brand.
Speaker 4: I ran out, grabbed the camera.
Speaker 3: Well, I actually put on a took my shirt off because he's always shirtless, but put a gaudy looking.
Speaker 1: Shirt over the open gaudy shirt.
Speaker 2: It was so good.
Speaker 6: And just ran out and just that was the first thing that came to mind.
Speaker 1: And so what I what I said to Michael was that he should definitely start an ac count called Russell Rebrand and just post videos exclusively as Russell. It would be so funny.
Speaker 6: Just I would do it just to get his attention. Just said that he knows there's somebody out there that hates what he's become and just fucking dishes on.
Speaker 1: It, and maybe even maybe even start some of your videos like that, like yeah, you know in two thousand and full I said, and then say some brilliant thing that he said, because actually really good at it, and then take that thing and go.
Speaker 6: But now I think it's probably Jesus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, because that was the thing I was thinking of. Now I'm going to ruin the bit to the listeners, but that I was thinking, like, you know, something along the lines of, you know, I've spent thirty years thinking about this, I've read every philosophy book and I finally had an epiphany.
Speaker 1: Jesus, like yeah it's Christ.
Speaker 6: Yeah that's something like that.
Speaker 1: But also lean into the MAGA stuff. Yeah, because he did definitely go there for like refuge from his like sexual assault chargers.
Speaker 6: That's what I was driving at with a little bit.
Speaker 1: But I think that's there's a lot of meat on that bone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, there's a lot of meat on that bone.
Speaker 4: More Russell rebrand to.
Speaker 2: Come, dude, I can't wait, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Sweet all right?
Speaker 2: What was completely off topic that you?
Speaker 6: Completely off topic?
Speaker 3: That I saw on the way over here was a woman complaining I was surfing through Instagram and I came across this woman and astrology type person complaining that chat GPT is so atheistic, Like every time I ask it a question, it's like, well, there's no proof that astrology is real.
Speaker 6: Well, there's actually no proof that any of the She's like, and what the fuck is with this chat?
Speaker 1: It's like such an atheist And I was just laughing at myself.
Speaker 3: I was like, of course, it's a super intelligent brain with none of the baggage and emotions of being a human being.
Speaker 6: You think it's gonna buy into fucking religion. So funny, of course, chaps an atheist?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I mean it doesn't have a belief. It only knows data I know exactly. It doesn't have a like it always cracks me up when I'm like every now and then I'll use it for like comparing two products or whatever, and then it'll try to be a human and be like, you know what I would do if I was building a fence, You would never build a fence. Shut up, that's not don't talk to me like that. Just give me the fucking data. I've had to go in the settings and tell it like, I don't want the yeah, I did humanisms. I just want just tell me the ship, like, don't try to be nice to me, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just give me the info.
Speaker 6: No problem, We'll just keep it light and breezy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I hate how long the sentences are after.
Speaker 2: I tell it what to do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know, well you get like again, I went into the settings. I got rid of all that.
Speaker 3: It doesn't kiss my ass, it doesn't tell me great job, that sweet idea.
Speaker 1: Dude, just just right to the right to the point, right to the point. What was the usually wrong?
Speaker 2: And it's just like being married.
Speaker 1: That was the test to see if my wife listens to this show, she says, She says she listens, and I'm not.
Speaker 2: Gonna tell her I said that, so we'll see if she yelled.
Speaker 1: At me about it the next couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: Anyway, you know what I hate is fake bits that are just everywhere.
Speaker 4: Like I think I've told you.
Speaker 6: That, people catching their spouse cheating.
Speaker 2: It's all bullshit, fake, all fake.
Speaker 6: But you know what else is all fake?
Speaker 8: This pastor or this person got caught reading from chat GPT and you see like some pastor. But it's always like at an angle, you can't see anyone else. No parishioners in the church like so much fake stuff, and they always go and.
Speaker 9: The Lord said, and with my grace will we all get to the Promised Land. And if you want a cleaner, less wordy version of this, we can also do that.
Speaker 6: Wait, whoops, are so fake?
Speaker 1: And did the same thing for a congressman the other day They did the same thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I feel like those are all fake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably.
Speaker 6: So much, so much, but their cheating ones make me crazy. They're so fucking fake.
Speaker 1: I fail for one the other day, pretty hard, did you?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: But before I shared it, I did go fact check it, and that's how I found out this woman was like the text on the screen said something along the lines of accepting an invite to my tender date's wedding. I was like, oh shit, so.
Speaker 3: She's got him on speaker and she's like a little viral because in truth, i've told you this before.
Speaker 4: It's because you watched it because.
Speaker 1: So it's basically she's like, she's got him on speaker and he's like you are don't you fucking come to my wedding? Bella, I swear you burn up where her name was, and she was like, I'm coming, Like I made friends with your wife, found out you were married, went to the same gym, made friends with your wife. Now she's invited me to your wedding and I'm fucking coming. And she's like he's.
Speaker 2: Like, don't you fuck me?
Speaker 1: Burn not come? And I was like damn. I was like that sounds crazy. And I was like I better follow so I can stick around for more. And I was gonna share it with my wife and I went to her page, the girl's page, just to see the very next video was inviting my boyfriend's tender date over for dinner. And I'm like, within forty eight hours and I'm like, her whole page is just like you're not even trying to hide that it's fake, Like you're just doing these little episodes, because all it takes is for someone to go to your Because I went to the page to like follow along with that story for what she went through, and immediately I was like, the first thing I thought was that guy on the phone was a pretty good actor, because I usually sniff out, even especially being an actor, I usually sniff out the acting a lot. Almost every radio bit you've ever heard, or somebody called in to their job, or somebody called and pranked someone, or I'm gonna call and tell my mom I'm gay, or almost every single one of those everyone's actors. When you're an actor, you join websites to be picked for things.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to promote them, but we all know what they are.
Speaker 1: And you get hit up for Will of Fortune and Jeopardy and game shows and Jerry Springer type stuff and court shows that you thought were real. It turns out all our actors, yeah, he's Michael was on a court show under a completely different name. Were you suing someone or being sued?
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 6: Being sued.
Speaker 1: You were being sued for stealing a joke? Yeah, sorry, my phone's going crazy, and I usually you can you can you can pick up and tell that it's fake, but I could not so that that guy got me, so props to him. He's a good actor.
Speaker 3: You know, I haven't seen one of these in a while, but there were so many, and as I think, I've told you this before, but I built a permanent set fifteen years ago.
Speaker 4: I built airplane, the airplane and the airport set.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so I recognized the set that I built anyway, But a lot of stuff on planes.
Speaker 6: Woman has panic attack on plane or all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And the first thing you'll notice is I always leave the comment. I'm like, how are these people alive.
Speaker 10: In an unpressurized airplane?
Speaker 6: Because if you film out an airplane, it's pressurized.
Speaker 3: You can hear the airflow as you're pumping it full of air to keep the air pressure up. And you watch one of these videos and it's a side silent airplane.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I saw a video today from an account called body Cams. Yeah, Jille and I watch a lot of body cam stuff, and it's essentially this can with this woman and it said the title was how much coke?
Speaker 2: And he walks up to the.
Speaker 1: Car and the woman immediately goes, I'm sorry, I got three hundred and fifty pounds of coke in the back of my truck. And he's like, what, I'm sorry, I'm going to a party and everybody likes coke. I'm sorry. And then he walks in the back of the truck and it's just like one hundred and twelve packs of Coca Cola. And I was like, this is so stupid. And I was like, I think I saw something. So I backed it up a little bit and I watched it again. It's not a body cam, it's not a cop. The guy's holding his phone right at his chest and just as he goes past the window, you could briefly see a reflection of him wearing like this red McDonald's T shirt or some shit. Yeah, I'm like, the whole this is all fake, Like you know nothing, nothing's real, man.
Speaker 6: A lot of those bodycam ones are fake. I saw one. I mean I feel like, just like you, I can spot him immediately.
Speaker 4: Well, I just assume everything's fake anyway.
Speaker 1: I never go into a thinking is reel.
Speaker 3: But and then having watched enough real bodycam footage, you know when it's a real cop, and yeah it's not.
Speaker 6: It's so obvious.
Speaker 1: But how they talk, what they say, yea even the noises, you know, I mean like cops the body Yeah, constantly and interrupted by noises and things like that.
Speaker 3: But uh, this is a big one that I've seen like five different recreations of out at the same time. Like, like cop on his first day at the new courthouse walks into the judge's office and there's a black guy sitting there and he's.
Speaker 11: Like, sir, you can't be here. Why are you here here? This is the judge's office, Sir, you can't be here. And he's like, you know, I think you've made a terrible mistake. And somebody walks in there, like why are you talking to the judge that way?
Speaker 8: Yeah, except they picked a twenty two year old to play the judge.
Speaker 6: So stupid, it's so stupid.
Speaker 1: All right, Danny's got to get out of here. And Danny's been in a big part of this conversation, so we appreciate you, Danny.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna head upstairs. Do you need any more of this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, drink this Coca cola or please a little more in the Coca Coca.
Speaker 1: Let's go upstairs.
Speaker 2: And I will give you some more of that little ice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do some ice. And so you got. This has to go with us, but without touching any buttons as we travel.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna do touch of business.
Speaker 1: Well we're on recording right now, so you're gonna have to edit this out tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Oh fine, then I won't do a touch of business, Danny. I will text you in the morning. There we go.
Speaker 12: Alright, alright, Danny, alright, last Monday, let's get it.
Speaker 1: Will you be sure to uh set the alarmment? Actually, don't just leave this unlocked today on Mondays. Those are the steps to the rooftop for those wondering.
Speaker 2: That's backwards now. I opened that one cause ah man, I uh.
Speaker 1: Kind of wanna show you something, but I want to gross you out and turn this fan off. Got something to show you, but I don't want to gross you out. It's a whole dead cow.
Speaker 2: It's gonna look like it to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see it.
Speaker 2: That's uh okay, you want to see it right now?
Speaker 1: Kay?
Speaker 2: Well, let's let's let's good. Let's tick that.
Speaker 1: So I don't want it to freak you out to where you back out of our deal, but I'll show you this is the animal it's still alive.
Speaker 3: Then the deal's off, still alive, so dust duct tape off its mouth and.
Speaker 1: Call the police. No, this this one was. This one was also super maga.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, So I'm gonna put it right here.
Speaker 1: So just for for some reference, this, uh, your average brisket is gonna be tend to maybe thirteen fourteen pounds. You can get a bigger brisket. Sometimes you buy a twenty pound brisket and you trim quite a bit off of it. But you have different levels. Right, You've got the Select choice USDA choice and then up to like prime. Right, I've cooked prime before, but I discovered this week when I went to the butcher shop that there's something called Snake River Farms Australian wag you and I just I'm gonna show you, and I want you to let's just play. The first video I'm gonna do is gonna be like guess, you know, talking about the prices of brisket, Like what does it really cost to have a brisket. So I'm kind of getting a previous because I'm gonna do some of this in the video.
Speaker 2: So this is the brisket.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ, what makes this so good? And this is really bad for an audio podcast. But y'all just humorous for a second. So this is the fat side, it's the big side. It's twenty don't look at this, twenty twenty two pounds.
Speaker 2: What makes this so expensive.
Speaker 1: Is the marbling on the bottom between. See all the little white streaks everywhere. Yeah, that's all collagen. That's actually really good for the human body. It's good for bones. See look at this when I spread this out, See how it's white, white, white, white, All those white strips. All of that stuff renders down and goes away. But it makes the meat just really tender when you bite into it. So what do you think something like this would cost?
Speaker 6: I have no idea. I mean a steaks expensive that looks like twenty steaks?
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe more so?
Speaker 1: How much would you say this is?
Speaker 6: One hundred and fifty bucks?
Speaker 1: That's not a bad guess. You can buy a pretty low quality brisket at Walmart for about sixty dollars.
Speaker 2: You can buy.
Speaker 1: A Costco brisket for usually around one hundred and fifty to one hundred and eighty bucks. A prime brisket will cost anywhere from one sixty on the low end to the first one I bought was two hundred and thirty two dollars. This is wag you and I did not know you could.
Speaker 2: I had not.
Speaker 1: I'd heard Snake River Farms in some of the videos I was watching. But look at the the price of that brisket.
Speaker 6: Whoa four ninety six and fifty eight cents?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the fifty eight cents is what got me. Yeah, I was gonna say I almost didn't do it.
Speaker 6: I mean, four hundred and ninety.
Speaker 4: Six dollars on a brisket.
Speaker 1: But but I've never seen mark like I used to smoke briskets with my dad back in the day. I have never or seen anything of this quality in my life. The amount of marbling in but I mean that is insane. And every single bit of the brisket's gonna go to use when I cut off all this fat. I cut off a lot of the fat like this, and I save it in a in a little pan. When I smoke the brisket, I also smoke the fat and I render it down into this. Oh wow, this is what's called beef tallow. Yeah, you can literally use it like butter. And then the parts of meat that I cut off get frozen. They're actually down in the freezer. I'm gonna thaw them out, grind them up and make burgers out of it.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: So the entire brisket, every single bit of it gets used. Did you know that nothing's wasted? I promise.
Speaker 3: Back in the day, what made McDonald's French fries taste amazing, God.
Speaker 4: Was they were made with beef tallow. Really, and then they stopped doing it. And people notice that the French fries, and they're McDonald's purists who swear the French fries never got good again.
Speaker 6: McDonald's tinkering the recipe for a long time.
Speaker 4: But they switched to vegetable oil.
Speaker 3: But in back of the old days it was grilled or fried in beef tallow.
Speaker 1: That's interesting, all right, I'm gonna, uh take a We're gonna.
Speaker 6: Take a break, okay, because I want to take these.
Speaker 1: Offers, put them outside. You know how Neil Brendan's got his three mics special. Here's gonna be called three glasses.
Speaker 2: Three pairs of glass.
Speaker 4: I do wear three pairs of glasses from time to time, so.
Speaker 1: Funny, literally, and he doesn't even try to hide it, just all three hanging from the middle of his shirt. Three of them together, such a such a unique uh thing.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's so clear view downtown. You know, I was thinking about this.
Speaker 1: Should we have we ever taken a picture and shown the patrons?
Speaker 4: No, we have nothing.
Speaker 1: If I take a picture and texted to you, will you post it?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 10: I will.
Speaker 1: Okay, what were you What were you saying? I'll take the picture and send it. That way we can show them exactly what when we say rooftop what we mean by that.
Speaker 4: I was thinking about this the other day. I'm curious what your take on this is.
Speaker 3: But I truly believe that we are currently witnessing a first in comedy history right now, something.
Speaker 10: So next level that it is mind fucking blowing.
Speaker 4: And that is.
Speaker 5: The fact that the Onion bought info Wars. It's not a spoof. Yeah, it's Info Wars. And the fact that they're doing Info Wars.
Speaker 3: Is all the evidence you need that Alex Jones is a piece of shit liar.
Speaker 10: You know what I mean.
Speaker 13: It's like, the subtext is so fucking deep. It's not a spoof of info Wars. It is Info Wars. And the reason it's Info Wars is Alex Jones was soon out of existence because he is a lying piece of shit. So as Tim Hideker's doing the Alex Jones character, the real Alex Jones is butt hurt and fucking pissed about it out there somewhere, And the fact that he owns info Wars and that they're doing this is in for Wars is all the evidence you need that Alex Jones is a lying piece of shit. It's not a spoof, it's something else. It's next level like that I've never seen before.
Speaker 3: It's funny, deeply funny, just on the surface, without even watching the sketches.
Speaker 1: It's time to play this portion of the show. Do they believe it?
Speaker 2: Today's feature Alex Jones?
Speaker 1: Is he lying? Or is he a batshit crazy old man that was charismatic enough on the radio to make a shift into YouTube and you flipped that upside down when you do that and be convincing to a lot of people, like is he actually just crazy with a microphone or do you think he willingly and knowingly gave false information?
Speaker 3: I think just like anybody who plays this game, you or I are no exceptions.
Speaker 4: You know what gets clicks, you know you know it gets laughs as.
Speaker 3: A comedian, and you're willing to do it in order to make your product all the all that much better. He knew what got clicks, he knew what got engagement, and so yeah, I think he's a liar. I think that there's to some extent he understood that a lot of this stuff was bullshit, but that he could create a narrative and that the roobs would go along.
Speaker 4: I will say that I read the Rolling Stone expose.
Speaker 3: On him, and in high school he was a crazy person who kind of it's hard to understand if he thought WWF was real or he was just such a piece of shit that he treated it as real. But he grabbed a kid smaller than him, which isn't hard. Alex Jones looks like a pretty big guy.
Speaker 4: Do you know this about him?
Speaker 3: And did an actual pile driver flipped him upside down and went whoop dropped out except.
Speaker 4: In wrestling, it's fake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for real.
Speaker 10: The guy.
Speaker 3: To this day doesn't work and lives in a trailer and has severe brain damage. And Alex's Jones' family, His family was actually wealthy.
Speaker 4: I think his dad was.
Speaker 3: A dentist, had to move out of town because Alex had dropped a kid on his head.
Speaker 4: To the point where he was now special needs basically, and Rolling Stone went back to the hometown and people were willing to talk a lot of shit about him.
Speaker 3: You know, if they thought he was possessed with the devil and they found the guy he dropped on.
Speaker 1: His head, how's he doing?
Speaker 4: He listened like a trailer and you know what. He listens to Alex Jones and he believes it.
Speaker 3: The dude who received brain damage from Alex Jones.
Speaker 2: That checks out.
Speaker 1: I mean, he was just starting getting his audience ready for the stuff he was gonna say listening to Alex Jones. I think we all feel like.
Speaker 2: We were dropped on our heads. That's supposed to be funny, but sure, stare at me.
Speaker 4: I was thinking about it.
Speaker 2: It made me think about Fetterman.
Speaker 1: God damn, that's the biggest fly I've ever seen in my life. So we call a horse fly.
Speaker 2: We see it. Try right here behind this chair.
Speaker 1: Don't move too fast, you're gonna scare it.
Speaker 4: Mm I seen it. That is to say I saw it.
Speaker 1: That is a big ass flo They'll bite you.
Speaker 4: I think about Fetterman. It's like.
Speaker 3: The guy the Democrat who had a stroke and suffered brain damage became a Republic the most conservative Democrat on earth.
Speaker 4: It's like that, let that be a lesson to all of us.
Speaker 14: We're all one massive brain injury away from becoming a Republican.
Speaker 4: Turn Around's fair play. He's intentionally not laughing at that line, because.
Speaker 1: No, it's what we do and operate. Doesn't matter the experience of the show or how the people feel or if your co host is doing well. It's not about energy. It's about me being the funniest person in the room.
Speaker 4: All right, very good.
Speaker 1: Hetterman's a big dummy.
Speaker 4: I was making the joke today. I was like, because Mitch McConnell's you see that. Well, so another proof of life photo.
Speaker 1: Well you may not have seen it, but a woman there was a woman on uh Instagram who makes deliveries and then inspects hospitals for something that's trash oald but inspects I I forgot what she does, but she inspects something with the hospitals. She has to go to every floor and then every something of every trauma center or whatever. She and But she also what they don't know when they let her in is that she's also a liberal activist. So while doing her job, she looked at every single name on every single thing and went through and said, there is no Mitch McConnell at this hospital. Now when I heard that, cause she went into the hospital. He was allegedly saying she had to be in there for work and she had to be on every floor. But while she was there, she was like, I wanna figure out. Surely I'll get to some part where there's like secret service or security that says you can't enter this portion. She said, none of that ever happened, and she went to every room, saw every name. There is no Mitch McConnell here. My thought was, well, yeah, they're not going to put a government official under his real name.
Speaker 2: You know, I know that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know, I know celebrities who check into hotels under fake names all the time. And but the next morning, like that video went viral. The next morning, the administration didn't address it. Mitch McConnell's team didn't address it as if they had ever seen it. But this morning they conveniently released that he had actually been released from the hospital. And even though just a few days ago there were his security detail was out for or at least parked out front, saying that he was inside the hospital, and they're saying now that he was not in the hospital.
Speaker 2: He hasn't been in the hospital for a while.
Speaker 1: He'd been he'd been released, and he's at Is he at home or no, he's in a rehab facility.
Speaker 10: Yeah, rehaving from.
Speaker 1: What a fall that he had at home, is what they said.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: And cocaine.
Speaker 10: M see when I'm actually funny, it works.
Speaker 15: He if he felt he could go just water, don't give her a little thank you to everyone's showning me well wishers, and I'm doing my best to get back out there.
Speaker 2: Just pictures and he had three arms.
Speaker 4: I didn't see the three arms.
Speaker 1: I was joking. I mean, there's definitely.
Speaker 4: Going to be accusations of it being AI.
Speaker 3: But I think he's at a stroke and he's nonverbal, or he's verbal, but he's fetterman verbal, like he's.
Speaker 1: Someone threw out a pretty crazy conspiracy theory. I want to get your take.
Speaker 4: On it, all right.
Speaker 1: They said that this is a test to see how long they can get away with hiding Trump from us. When he dies, they can continue controlling things on the back end without Trump being visible, Like when will we fucking tear down the walls?
Speaker 2: And say enough's enough.
Speaker 4: I think if it was Trump, it would be a different story obviously. Altogether.
Speaker 1: Well, here's what I think is the most interesting piece about this whole thing. Mitch McConnell is a man who has voted down every possible aspect of social safety nets, of democratic socialism, of snap benefits, of raising the minimum wage, of universal health care. He has blocked every single.
Speaker 2: Bit of it.
Speaker 1: But now this motherfucker doesn't come to work for forty five days, gets a full paycheck, and is just receiving medical care without reporting to his boss, which is us.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've voted against people doing this for forty years in your career.
Speaker 2: Yep, and you're doing it.
Speaker 1: Not not one of us could disappear for forty five days and have no consequences or repercussions without reporting to the people.
Speaker 2: Who pay our bills.
Speaker 1: You can't do that. Even an entrepreneur I have, I have people that work for me. I couldn't disappear even though they report to me. I couldn't disappear and ignore them for forty five days and think they're gonna be there to work for me when I get back. You can't just do that. It's not about power, it's not about who's in charge. You just can't do it. Yet he's getting away with it because he has people around him. I don't believe he's dead, right, let me just be c I do think he's probably.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're saying that is if it's a hypocrisy on the part of Mitch McConnell, I don't have Mitch McConnell has anything to do with any of this.
Speaker 4: He's not making any decisions. He is a nonverbal's patient. He is barely hanging on and.
Speaker 1: Still he's benefiting from the hen But it can be no context.
Speaker 4: Let's be clear, Mitch mcconal's.
Speaker 1: Not making You're probably You're probably right.
Speaker 3: He's got a terribly lopsided mouth that he talks out of the lower corner of and you know.
Speaker 1: Which, by the way, now, they're nothing wrong with it. If you're going through that, or if you've gone through that, it's perfectly okay.
Speaker 2: But you should not be making.
Speaker 1: Policy decisions as a leader in our government. When you freeze, I think Fetterman should be gone. He has to hold his phone all the time and stare at it as it listens to what's being told to him and tells him what he said. What if the phone gets something wrong, like they always do. What if he's responding to things that are being translated incorrectly. I'm not willing to take that risk.
Speaker 4: I just think that the I mean Federman, it's hard to listen to it. I won't do an impression of him. But and I don't know if that is the words line up with the thought process.
Speaker 2: It's interesting. It's interesting how the brain works.
Speaker 1: He does podcast interviews and he has his phone out, yeah, and he just stares at his phone while people are talking to him.
Speaker 4: It's interesting.
Speaker 2: Even then he has a hard time.
Speaker 1: Sometimes someone will ask him a question and he'll answer a completely different question and they're like no, no, no, no. Like there's a thing where he was on Logan Paul's podcast and he was like Logan was like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got why you got that thing in your hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We're just always working. We're getting staying things done. He's like, you're working right now, you're reading.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no.
Speaker 1: It took him like three times of asking the question before he was like someone else had to be like no, I think that helps you since your stroke right, and then he was like, oh yeah, it helps me with processing. But you had to like, like, look, I I l let's make no mistake. Uh, having a disability is not the problem, right, but but having the disability involved with your brain and then vo and you're voting on behalf of of millions of constituents or hundreds of thousands of constituents at least on items like war billions to Israel, to not impeach Trump, you know, the Save America Act, which he's kind of seems to be somewhat favoring. He's it's so bizarre. I mean, when he was campaigning early on, I really liked that guy. Yeah, and now he just wears a hoodie all the time, and it's really bizarre. It feel like the professionalism and our government is just laughable at this point. It's so weird.
Speaker 3: I will say this as long as we're talking about politicians, and I'm not an original here in this thinking, but Wow, look.
Speaker 4: Out for John Assof. He has got some mojo.
Speaker 1: And he's gonna he's gonna be a tough competition for Gavin Newsom. S going to take Gavin Newsom out, I think so. I think.
Speaker 2: So let me tell you what I like about Gavin Newsom.
Speaker 4: I think a lot about Gavin Newsom.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you what I like about him in this in this race though, because I'm used to I used to not really be a fan of his at all, But I think there's a there's the right kind of tool for the right kind of job. I think asof would be a better leader. Osoft reminds me a lot of Obama. No look, no look. But Gavin Newsom is the right level of anger. Yeah, Gavin Newsom is the right level of I will your ass on social media. I will go low when you go low, and I will tell you to go fuck yourself. And right now, I think our country needs a little bit of that. Sadly, we should never have to go there, but when the Republicans are there, when Trump is there, when he's being so stupid and shady, I think John Ossuf would continue the status quo, we're gonna hold you accountable, we're gonna move on, and I think he would be very professional. I think Gavin Newsom would lean in and go what the fuck is wrong with you? And and I think a little bit of therapy I would like. I wanna see Gavin Newsom debate whoever.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's just so quick on his feet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he knows his shit. Anytime people try to smear California, he throws the stats up, He's like, fuck you listen, and then he doesn't mind posting mocking Donald Trump with the same level of.
Speaker 2: The childish bullshit.
Speaker 1: And at this point, I'm like, yeah, let's fucking mock it. Let's do that.
Speaker 6: Then.
Speaker 1: I don't think Asof would ever do that. I think Asof is way too professional. Yeah, I think maybe we get a Newsome assof ticket and then let's get Newsome in there right now, and after eight years we have assoff Cortes asof Cortes, and then have Cortes have AOC takeover after that. And I'm talking. I mean, Gavin Newsom has been the only politician I've ever heard that says, full stop, we need to we need to expand the Supreme Court, we need to get rid of the electoral College. He's saying the things that would finally make this government represent its fucking people. And I don't hear Asof saying that stuff. I think Osof is more of an establishment democrat. I know, I know, but I'd be interested to watch that. I mean, those primaries are going to be interesting, But man, what the fuck do we do when we fucking win our asses off in November? And it doesn't matter because the people in charge of quote unquote certifying the votes just go at, no, we're not gonna swear you in. I don't fucking know.
Speaker 4: And it's.
Speaker 3: Fucking disgusting to me that people don't talk about this all the time.
Speaker 4: It's like, if only.
Speaker 3: There was a track record we could look at when Donald Trump doesn't win an election, like how does he handle it?
Speaker 15: Like?
Speaker 10: Are are we actually pretending.
Speaker 6: This doesn't even take him out of office?
Speaker 1: What's gonna So do we know the process of what happens if let's say, let's say, for shits and gigs.
Speaker 2: That uh, Democrats win back. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Let's say four seats in the Senate and the in the sure, yeah, in the Senate. Let's say we get four seats in the Senate, and let's say and let's say we get two or three in the House enough to tip the.
Speaker 10: Balance over.
Speaker 1: And we're now slightly in the majority and actually have the votes to impeach and remove.
Speaker 4: Well, you don't have the you have the votes, oh sixty seven.
Speaker 2: We need sixty seven.
Speaker 4: I don't have the votes to impeach. I mean to remove. You do have the votes to impeach, probably because that happens in the House.
Speaker 2: But to remove, do we need sixty seven out of the Senate?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I believe so.
Speaker 1: All right, yeah, that would be astronomical, but.
Speaker 3: Sixty just to pass anything with the filibuster, I think impeachment is even more than that.
Speaker 4: I think it's two thirds if I'm not mistaked.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's say we get close somewhere in that range.
Speaker 1: What do you think they do? Is it?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 15: Is it?
Speaker 1: Is it? Mike Johnson? I mean they look, the vote's gonna come from the state, right, and we know that Trump's gonna say whatever wherever a Democrat wins was stolen.
Speaker 2: They're already trying that with the whole California shit.
Speaker 1: Joe Rogan's even out there fucking saying that the election was whatever he is California.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, it's the estate in the country didn't elect the maga hat wearing bro as the mayor of the most blue city in the It's.
Speaker 1: Weird because Rogan has been like really anti Trump recently.
Speaker 2: He's been Yeah, he's.
Speaker 1: Been talking shit. He's been challenging the Ice thing. He's been saying it's truly unfair what Ice is doing. I don't watch or listen to Rogan. Let me be clear what the clips I've seen from Rogan. People are going, hey, kind of like Tucker Carlson, Hey, he's coming around, he's underst he's getting this, you know. But then he does this ship with California suggesting that they need to look into it.
Speaker 2: It seems a little shady, you know.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day, they say, what do you think they do? But but but what is it?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: What is the process? So is it is it that sure Trump's gonna cry foul and say this isn't real and these senators.
Speaker 4: Aren't no legitimate seat anyone in the House.
Speaker 1: That's it? So is does Mike Johnson have the authority to not seat people that won free and fair elections?
Speaker 3: To understand, this is all off the books now, now we're outside of the Constitution, which.
Speaker 10: Is where they want to be, Like the Constitution doesn't say what to.
Speaker 1: Do when there's a fair and free election and the Speaker of the.
Speaker 3: House won't seat the people elected, Like the founding Fathers didn't even fucking occur to them that this was something that was going to happen. And that's where they make their stand because Mike Johnson is.
Speaker 4: A fool and uh a lackey to Donald Trump. I think that's probably because of a number of reasons.
Speaker 1: I think I think he hates him.
Speaker 4: I think they all hate him.
Speaker 3: But Mike Johnson, did you not happen to come across Hunter Biden on what was it Don Lennon.
Speaker 6: The other day?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: That was quite funny. So Hunter Biden says, oh, oh the gay thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I saw again, like everything, I saw a clip, yeah, but I didn't see the whole thing. So basically he was saying that Washington's run by.
Speaker 14: A cabal of closeted gay Yeah, and a few names that I didn't know about because I've heard about a lot of them.
Speaker 4: But I mean, Mike Johnson I've heard about.
Speaker 1: Since the day. Hunter Biden was like, are you asking me if Mike Johnson is gay?
Speaker 3: Yes, Josh Holly's the way they got me, yeah, saying Josh Holly's gay?
Speaker 1: Are you asking? I don't know, listen, man, Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden being.
Speaker 2: Just completely.
Speaker 1: Unfiltered is not what I was expecting, but I love it.
Speaker 3: I want to make campaign poster that says, Biden twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 4: Fuck it, let's try a crackhead.
Speaker 1: I love that. Yeah, he sounds like his dad when he talks sometimes, but he'll say fucking shit and I don't give a fuck. And of course, yeah, all those pictures are real. Theyan me I was a fucking crackhead. He just talked so openly about it. It's so refreshing. He's like, yeah, I was. I was out of my mind. I was on crack. That's me with all the women and all the prostitutes. I did that, Yes, okay, I did it. Like I'm better now. I'm not on the drugs. I'm clean, I'm sober. My father is not doing well, like, yeah, I'm better now. Like he's just been the boogeyman for the right for so long. It's weird how our boogieyman is a drug formerly drug addicted son of the president who's been sober for seven years of the former president, while their boogeyman is literally their leader. Like you have to dig and dig and dig, like Kamala can't be the boogeyman. I know, oh oh oh, do you see what he said about Someone asked him, all right, you can tell us now, was that your bag of cocaine at the White House? And he's like, you think I'd forget my fucking cocaine. It's like I would never forget my cookaine. No, it wasn't mine, which is so funny.
Speaker 3: Man, But this is so funny when you're talking about their boogy man versus o boogeyman, their boogeyman, or if he did.
Speaker 4: The boogeyman they perceive on the left is George Soros.
Speaker 1: Oh did George Georges tell you to say that?
Speaker 16: And then Elon Musk gave Donald Trump two hundred and fifty six million dollars, bought him the presidency, then was given a cabinet fucking position.
Speaker 6: They got nothing to say.
Speaker 1: But George Soros gives.
Speaker 3: To act lou or whatever, and he's the boogeyman.
Speaker 4: They have a.
Speaker 3: Billionaire slash trillion are literally buying the presidency for his guy, who then gives him all these government contracts and all this power.
Speaker 1: And they don't say shit.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's hard, it's hard.
Speaker 10: It is just hard to deal with they're all.
Speaker 3: And I feel terrible saying this, but at this point, I feel like enough decent, good conservatives have gone.
Speaker 4: Enough's enough, and I'm out that what's left.
Speaker 1: I don't feel bad calling dumb. The problem is those those people are retiring and quitting and resigning. That's where I am.
Speaker 4: I supporters.
Speaker 1: Sure, Oh, I see the politicians.
Speaker 3: And other people that have just gone, I'm done.
Speaker 2: My mom's out, she's done.
Speaker 1: But my issue is the people who had power. Because my mom will go I'm done with him. But what can I do now. I'm gonna stay out of it. I'm not gonna vote. And I pushed back and I go, no, Mom, you need to unfuck what you helped fuck up. You owe it to us to at least vote blue where you are, to give the Senate, the Congress of fighting chance to put some reins on this fucking monster. At the very least. She's like, I'm just one vote, then why'd you put it in the hat for Trump?
Speaker 2: I think when it comes down to voting.
Speaker 1: I think she'll go to the polls. I believe my mom will do the right thing and go to the polls. And I think I think James Tallerrico is gonna be the next senator from Texas.
Speaker 4: I would love that.
Speaker 1: He's gonna bump out Cruise, right, No, who would he bump out?
Speaker 3: Well, nobody, because so Cornyan was, but he got primaried by Ken Paxton.
Speaker 4: Trump endorsed Ken.
Speaker 13: Paxton, who was literally impeached by the Republican.
Speaker 3: But Cornyn had ship to say about Trump, so Trump said, fuck you, I'm gonna endorse your opponent endorsed Paxton. So basically Trump gave Tall Rico the most vulnerable Republican imaginable to run again.
Speaker 4: So it would be Packston.
Speaker 1: Doesn't he have like sexual assault allegations and well he's corruption, Well definitely, he's his wife.
Speaker 3: I can't remember, but his wife definitely made some accusations or he's soon to be ex wife and he's going through a divorce.
Speaker 4: But it's the corruption that was.
Speaker 3: Too much for even the Republicans of Texas that they impeached him. And Trump again saved Hissass making phone calls to the Texas state legislators and he was able to sway enough people to not impeach him that he survived by.
Speaker 4: A couple of votes. But I think Tall Rico's got a real shot.
Speaker 2: I really do you know why?
Speaker 1: Because he just like we talked about during the primary when it was him and what's her name?
Speaker 4: Uh he was running against Uh, it's her name.
Speaker 2: She's so good.
Speaker 4: This is summer summerly No no.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no, no no no. Who was it it was? I can see her face. Oh my god, they're screaming at us right now.
Speaker 4: Her name is the one that.
Speaker 1: Made fun of Marjorie Taylor bringing the bad blonde bimbo, big body built bitch or whatever. I know somebody who met her and has a crush on her and tried to take her on a date, Jasmine Crockett. So I was hoping Taller Rico would win because I don't think Jasmin Crockett would ever actually make it. I think she would be more fun to watch. But James tallerco is a liberal Christian, and if you're ever gonna get Texas to go blue, that's the way to do it. Strategically. Listen to me, dog woulds I want a liberal Christian to win because that's the first baby step the guy that goes listen. I'm a Christian through and through, but we should not be putting these Ten Commandments out for little Jewish, Atheist and Muslim boys and girls on tax.
Speaker 2: Pay or property.
Speaker 1: Like. He is so well spoken, he's sweet, he knows the Bible, but he actually gives a shit in real life. If if every Christian was like James Tellerico, I don't think atheists would have a whole lot to bitch about. Nope, they would just stop believing and move the fuck on with their lives. Because James Tellerrico was like, my religion and my government should stay separate, not only for the sake of the government, but for the sake of my church. They should be separate things. And he has no problem voicing that. It's why I was the first ever editor of American Atheist magazine to get an active Baptist minister to write an article for the magazine Wow, because he was totally on board with the separation of church and state for the purposes of saving the church from being connected with the state. And he's like, we stand with atheist, our government shouldn't pick sides, and we were like fuck in. I featured him as a two or four page spread of his article in the American Atheist magazine there's a lot of controversy, but mostly people were like, oh, yeah, they loved the idea that a Baptist minister was writing about. That turns out they've been doing it for years.
Speaker 4: I was just haunted this thought.
Speaker 3: The other day, I was imagining to myself what Christians believe.
Speaker 4: It was like at the Constitutional Convention when writing the First Amendment. They were like, and when it.
Speaker 15: Comes to freedom to speech, people should have the freedom to say whatever they want.
Speaker 1: The government will have no role.
Speaker 4: When it comes to the freedom of the press, the press should be able to write.
Speaker 1: Whatever they want. Government will have no role.
Speaker 11: When it comes to religion, people should be allowed to first practice any religion they want, and the government should be Christian.
Speaker 1: Ass fo that's good. That's good. That takes me.
Speaker 2: By the way, did you bring your lap up?
Speaker 1: I really want you to bring it tomorrow as well. I think you and I can write some skits together.
Speaker 4: You think I could be a sketch.
Speaker 1: I think that could be a sketch in itself, the two of us together in that sketch. Yeah, yeah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: I think we could.
Speaker 1: So remind me of that tomorrow when you come over for this to edit. This nonsense. I'm glad.
Speaker 2: I mean, I listen.
Speaker 1: In the twenty twenty four election, I willingly voted for a Christian in Joe Biden, over.
Speaker 2: An atheist in Donald Trump. Sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, also yeah, both times in twenty twenty I voted for Biden. Twenty twenty four, I voted for Harris twice. I willingly voted for a Christian, thanks for that, instead of an atheist in Donald Trump. I think I think Donald Trump is the world's worst atheist. I think he is a perfect example of someone who is an atheist who is not a humanist. No, he's not a Christian. He doesn't really believe. He thinks it's all.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump doesn't believe in the Christian God, the Muslim God, the Hindu God.
Speaker 1: He thinks he is God. He is the least atheistic person ever.
Speaker 6: He literally thinks he is God.
Speaker 1: That's another guy. Does he believe it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: How much do you think Donald Trump actually believes?
Speaker 1: Is he a crazy? Look? We all know, we all have that uncle or father or mother or family member who's kind of crazy. But then what we notice about them is that they have very limited access to information, so they get really passionate about stuff. Because they're just told that there are caravans of migrants climbing across the border. And when you go that's not it's not happening, you see the tension leave their shoulders and they go, wait, what it's not. No, you're being lied to. And you go, well, and you say Donald Trump's been accused of sexual assaults of children, and they go what that's not And then you show them the actual Epstein file and they go, oh, that's terrible, Just like that podcast we've been watching of that mom who's like slowly seeing the.
Speaker 4: Light, you know, like unnecessary conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're like, oh, wait a minute, I think there's something there.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump has a woman around him that they've nicknamed the human Printer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's his girlfriend, you know, and.
Speaker 1: She prints out little things for him, and that's his world. He sees that he's number one on TikTok, that he's the best, that he's the greatest, and that all this horrible, Like is he does he really believe this shit? Is he lying?
Speaker 2: Sure, he lies all the time, but.
Speaker 1: Does he know he's not number one on TikTok? Or does he believe the shit this girl is printing out.
Speaker 4: I don't know what number one on TikTok even fucking means. I can't even wrap my head on what he was saying. I'm number one on TikTok.
Speaker 1: Maybe have a tto he does, maybe in one, but it's not number one, dude. Maybe in a couple of hours he was a number one trending topic. He's probably the number one trending traffic on all social media all the time.
Speaker 10: But it's mostly people saying what a fat, ugly piece.
Speaker 1: Of shit he is.
Speaker 2: We don't print that part.
Speaker 1: That's my point. The woman that's you think he's scrolling on his phone looking at TikTok.
Speaker 10: No, maybe, I mean I don't think he is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't think he is. I think he's getting print outs of stuff and he believes he's king of the universe. Like I'm not giving him a pass. I think the guy's definitely lying and corrupt.
Speaker 3: He is a bit look, if I'm being super generous, he's definitely a little bit.
Speaker 4: Of a victim.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of the more manipulative evil people around him seeing as a dumbass that they can manipulate, and they are manipulating.
Speaker 4: Him even Lindsay Graham.
Speaker 3: We know for a fact, I don't know if he saw any of the footage he came out today, which was so disgusting, but I'll tell you about it in a second.
Speaker 17: But before that, Lindsay Graham bragged that he went to Israel to teach Benjamin Etnia how to manipulate Donald Trump into going to war.
Speaker 4: With Iran, how to get him to do it?
Speaker 2: Are you serious? Yeah, he didn't see that. I completely missed that.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Apparently there was a documentary being made about him, and they did a little sneak peak of a scene today and it.
Speaker 16: Was him delighting in the bombing of Iran, like visibly excited by it.
Speaker 10: And I watched and I was like, holy shit.
Speaker 3: I think Evangelical Christians and I agree on one thing.
Speaker 1: That motherfucker's burning in hell. They think it's because he was gay.
Speaker 4: I think it's because he delights in war.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but hey, I need to take another break before we wrap up. So, oh my.
Speaker 18: God, dude, maybe now it's a good tent to take a picture of. The lighting just got phenomenal. We gottah, All right, I'll take the picture. Yeah, you're right, I'll take the.
Speaker 1: Picture now, yeah, sometimes during sunset, like it just pops, It just pops. It literally looks like somebody lit downtown.
Speaker 4: Kah.
Speaker 2: All right, I'll let you decide. That is a beautiful picture.
Speaker 1: Man, god, oh yeah, not even not even compared. Oh my goodness, gracious. So that's the first one I sent beautiful and that is that crazy?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, let me take one.
Speaker 4: My own purposes. Well, you go ahead, and yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh do you need any more? Uh? Top off?
Speaker 4: No, that was good.
Speaker 2: I okay, had a nice little extrain coc in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kah, I.
Speaker 4: Was gonna give you a little.
Speaker 1: Oh what's up? I thought you were gonna take that downstairs?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, what right?
Speaker 6: Now it's in the bag.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're gonna take it down before you leave?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, I my keys and my wallet are downstairs anyway, all.
Speaker 2: Right, and we're back, and then we're back.
Speaker 4: Can I give you a little mail bag?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means, but I'll accept your bag.
Speaker 18: Okay, let's start with uh huh, one of them seems seem missing.
Speaker 6: Now, well, I'll start.
Speaker 1: With this one, which is just super strange.
Speaker 3: Maga dude with a maga hat in a sleeveless T shirt at a gym working out.
Speaker 1: Is this your wait, is this your porn search history?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 6: Just this one blew my mind.
Speaker 10: He said some ship to me online on a video.
Speaker 4: I said some ship back to him. Of course, that was my usual snarky self. And then he d M me and he said, I don't need friends like you anymore.
Speaker 1: Audios and you said this is America, and America we say, I thought, dud dude, I don't.
Speaker 3: It says like, I'm sure he friended me on Facebook at some point, but it's like, wait.
Speaker 1: You thought we were. That's a problem with calling people friends that I connected with on Facebook.
Speaker 2: We're not friends.
Speaker 6: Not friends.
Speaker 3: Uh so let me give you another.
Speaker 4: And so I got a few Christians that have been writing to me as I'm late.
Speaker 2: Ooh that's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna put this one out for the public.
Speaker 2: By the way.
Speaker 4: Okay, so this person says.
Speaker 1: And if you're listening now for the public, if you're out in the public listening to this for free, just know there are tons of these rooftop rants at patreon dot com slash David C. Smalley, I think is where you go.
Speaker 4: So this person wrote to me.
Speaker 3: I get a lot of these, but I'm just gonna grab a few off many a day.
Speaker 4: It's funny people feel like if they go to the DMS, like.
Speaker 1: It's somehow more poignant, or it's I think it's better actually, you know, so that they don't get dogpiled in the comments by your supporters. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, this guy just came to me and said, praying for you to wake up. Bro, there's still time for you to join the light side praying emoji.
Speaker 4: I don't know this guy, I've never met him.
Speaker 1: Invite him on. We'll put him on speaker and we'll talk to him on our next rooftop rant.
Speaker 2: You want it, Yeah, I'm down for that.
Speaker 3: Well, I did say to him, and maybe hopefully he didn't take it too offensively, but I said, instead of praying, why don't you try thinking it as a far better track worker than talking to invisible wizards from the Bronze Age.
Speaker 1: Did he respond now, Well, he's never coming on now.
Speaker 10: Maybe not, But dude, you're praying for me.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You don't pray for me.
Speaker 4: You don't need to pray for me.
Speaker 6: And then there was one more.
Speaker 1: There's one comedian I'll quote he I think he doesn't like me very much. We started parting ways when he went full woke violence is the answer, and I said, liberal ideals should win out. We might both be in different positions now. But it's Keith Lowel Jensen. He's a comedian out of San Francisco, atheist, been in the atheist movement forever. I featured him in the magazine he.
Speaker 2: Oh damn, did I leave the fridge open? I did?
Speaker 1: He once said someone yelled he's at a comedy show. We were to show together, and someone yelled out, I'll pray for you, and he goes and I'll talk about you behind your back. That was the greatest response to that. All right, folks, I'm I don't know if Michael's talking to you or not, but yeah, it's my refrigerator. Will ding ding ding, Oh my god, what is going on? Oh my bad fridge.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for letting me know.
Speaker 1: There was a pack of patties that were blocking my blessing. I was trying to there we go, all right, so Michael, you don't need to cut that part out. I talked to them the whole way.
Speaker 2: I kept them informed of what was going on, and you're good to go.
Speaker 1: So tomorrow when you edit this, you don't have to take that out. In fact, I'm in favor of leaving almost everything in except for the break. You know, they don't want to sit here in silence while we, you know, don't relieve ourselves.
Speaker 3: But yeah, well, when they're listening to this, will have no way of knowing did he take it, did he take his advice?
Speaker 4: What was edited out?
Speaker 1: They can't know it, and they get unknown unknown, And I gotta be honest with you, I'll never know either because I don't listen to this shit, asshole I do.
Speaker 4: I don't listen to every podcast I've ever been on.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, and now you have all the passwords, so you will be responding to people and engaging, and sometimes I may be too.
Speaker 2: You don't know.
Speaker 4: So here's one more. This is from Billy. Billy's a friend of sorts. I've debated him as the host of Dogging and Debate before.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: He wrote to me, Hey, Michael, you know I like you and I respect you for numerous reasons.
Speaker 4: But one thing I.
Speaker 14: Don't understand is about you, and you're disdained for Christians.
Speaker 4: I know that we Christians are not perfect, not even close.
Speaker 14: But most of the true Christians I know actually tried it adhere to the intent of the Bible. And that is a fact, not a personal opinion, just a random note I got, I said, Billy, and my criticisms are institutional, not individual. As you know, along, I get along with almost anyone one on one. But as long as Christian nationalism is trying to take over my country, with people proudly declaring they want to turn America into a Christian nation, I feel it's my duty to criticize that movement the only way I know how.
Speaker 4: That's through ridicule.
Speaker 1: Oh what did you say about uh?
Speaker 19: I understand and truly respect your reasoning. But if the entire world was Christian at one time before Adam and Eve disobeyed God in the Garden of Eden, the imperfect doesn't change the perfect God.
Speaker 4: Regardless of how does that make sense to.
Speaker 1: H it does from his perspective. I think he's a guy I would like to invite to talk to us. Okay, I think maybe we put him on speaker and have this conversation.
Speaker 2: I don't want to go through.
Speaker 1: The whole you know, Let's put him on zoom and you know, sound check it. Let's just have a conversation with him. I can just hold it right here, okay.
Speaker 10: Yeah, okay, and we can have the conversation to do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, I bet I could get Billy to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. We can put it the phone on a tripod, put it right next to my mic here, and I think it'll be fine. I'm not so interested in super high quality studio recordings anymore. I just want them to capture the real life things that we do. So yeah, if Billy's down to talk to us, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Let's have a chat, all right, I'll keep reading. It's a lengthy one. But Garden of Eden, I didn't understand that. Were you gonna clarify that for me? But if the entire world was Christian at one time before Adam and Eve disobeyed God in the Garden of Eden, they weren't Christian.
Speaker 1: They didn't right, there was no such thing as Christian, then the imperfect doesn't change the perfect God. Well, what he's saying is people behaving badly and sinning doesn't change how good God's Okay, all right, I get that from his perspective, But I disagree with it, but I understand where he's coming, gotcha.
Speaker 4: And then he said, well, he's a sweet guy. I like Billy.
Speaker 3: He's he sticks to his talking points, and no matter how vociferously you prove him.
Speaker 1: Wrong, let's chat with him. We'll make it a public episode, and we'll chat with Billy.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 20: Regardless of how much or how loudly we speak, all people pros or cons God is still God, just like you are still you, and I am still me. President Abraham Lincoln was once quoted as asking a child, how many legs does a dog have if you call his tail a leg? Child said five, and Lincoln replied, stating that a tail is a leg, doesn't make it a leg. My point is that if we say something or think something that it doesn't always make it true.
Speaker 4: And yes that includes me.
Speaker 14: But if God, who is holy and impervious to sin, says something, we should we should, at the very minimum listen to what he has to say, even if we do not obey.
Speaker 1: I love that, Billy. I love that. And let me tell you what kind of conversation we're gonna have here. I'm gonna go ahead and throw you a bone here, Billy, hope you're listening, I would I love that quote. Just stating that the dog's tail is a leg doesn't make it a leg. The leg is still the count of the leg is still four. So just stating that slavery is okay doesn't make it moral. Just stating that killing someone is okay doesn't make that death okay. So God just saying something is moral doesn't make it moral because God said so. And if you believe that, if you believe that God can change reality, because he is the creator and he can take something like torture or slavery or murder, or a tail and or dog's tail and turn it into a leg by speaking into existence this thing, then you are the one with subjective morality and I am the one with objective morality to say it's wrong even if God does it, and the God of the Bible commits so many atrocities, I, as an atheist, was willing to step down and say, I mean, as a Christian, I was willing to say, I'm not gonna follow that guy even if he is in charge, because I have a moral fiber and I know that what he's doing is evil, and that's what separates us ultimately. So that's a great point. Let's let's dive into that Abraham Lincoln quote, just saying something. But he's gonna say no, no, no no, but God can now y. Now that's that's special pleading. It's a fallacy. Either something is wrong or it's not. And if slavery is wrong, it's wrong. But if slavery is suddenly okay when God orders it, then you're the one willing to bend your morals.
Speaker 2: And I'm not.
Speaker 1: Just a preview. But I'd love to talk to Billy. I can think.
Speaker 4: I I think I could arra. I think I could arrange that.
Speaker 2: Let's try it. I'd love to talk with Billy.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 4: I just thought i'd give you a little of my mailbag.
Speaker 1: The Christians that write to me pretty good. And by the way, keep that coming. The mail bag is important.
Speaker 2: I love it. Okay, Yeah, let's keep doing that.
Speaker 1: Wow, now the moon's out, that's what I was saying along with downtown. I don't think I captured that in the uh second photo I took. I don't know if I can get them both. Oh I can if I zoom out. Ah, but you can't tell how beautiful.
Speaker 2: The moon is. Look at that.
Speaker 1: Maybe if I had one of them their androids, I could. And this looks like a white dot up there. You can't.
Speaker 3: Really, the moon is very difficult to photograph.
Speaker 1: Wow, look at this though.
Speaker 4: That's nice.
Speaker 6: I like this one too.
Speaker 4: It's got a little Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's just too it's too far. But that's too descriptive of where we are, Michael, I would like to I would like to zoom in a bit. Let me see how good I can get this moon. Michael. Wow, that is the iPhone seventeen pro buddy.
Speaker 4: I could not get that photo of the moon.
Speaker 1: Holy moly, that's the best moon photo I've ever taken. You know what, I think we've done so much photo talk that you should probably post all these.
Speaker 10: All right, Okay, send them my way.
Speaker 1: Just don't forget tomorrow when you're with Danny and he's showing you, you know, all the ins and outs of all this, that you remind him that you've got these photos to put. My wife is home, hey baby, Oh and here come he was the heckler. He's about to bang on the windows. Oh god, it's so crazy. My son is now one and walking around. Oh he's got his he's got his gatta. This is his first word in Spanish. I'll say, he holds his gatta up and I say umbasito and he kisses it. He goes, hi, buddy, Hi. He's saying da Dad. You can't hear him, but he's saying da Dad through the window. I can't wait to go give him hugs. He's showing he's showing you his cat. I see it. It's a nice cat.
Speaker 4: It's a nice cat.
Speaker 1: Kay Shall wondering. My son is adorable. He loves the rooftop rants. He's a big fan.
Speaker 4: Listens to every episode.
Speaker 1: He uh comes out and tries to watch every episode through the windows.
Speaker 2: Very involved, big fan. Wow, this is a good one.
Speaker 1: I wonder if you could tell how how long we've recorded on this. No, there's no timer. It just says stereo.
Speaker 2: Checked one, two, three, Yep, that's there. Okay, well we're still recording. So any final thoughts as we wrap this one up.
Speaker 1: I gotta go look at that face. I gotta go give that that creature some lovens.
Speaker 3: Uh not really, I mean the thing we touched on which neither you or I have a crystal ball and can see into it.
Speaker 4: But what do we do when Trumpton doesn't.
Speaker 3: When Mike Johnson says, I'm not seating the newly elected Democrats to.
Speaker 4: The House, I don't know what's gonna happen in the Senate. I think that's a different story altogether.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter because if you don't see the House, you can't impeach, you can't have investigations.
Speaker 2: I think I gotta be honest with you.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying I'll be involved, and I'm not encouraging it, but I will say I think there will be riots in the streets like we have. I think it will be January six times fifty.
Speaker 3: I think that's what they're banking on, or at least they've left us with no other options other than something extra constitutional. Now I'm not saying violence, but people in the streets certainly, but yeah, that they they are going to close every legal avenue.
Speaker 1: And well they're not just closing the existing legal avenues, they are actively changing what the law is. I mean, Trump has fired the election commissioners. Yeah, he's intentionally getting away from the stops that could prevent him. I'm acting erroneously, and no one that's unprecedented, No one accept dictators has ever gotten voted in and then started getting rid of all the people that could stop him from being maniacal, and he's getting rid of him. Uh.
Speaker 3: I guess this is my closing thought, is that it's hard for me to come to terms with this, but I really feel like our last hope, our best bet, is that mom on the Necessary Conversation podcast is your Mom? Is us Democrats hating Trump they've they're immune to that has no effect.
Speaker 4: The only thing that can possibly have an.
Speaker 3: Outcome that can now as the effect is Trump supporters going Okay, this is too far.
Speaker 4: The good news is it's happening.
Speaker 1: It always cracks me up what it is for each individual person.
Speaker 2: I know, the Iran war, that's it. That's it.
Speaker 1: Not the Epstein files, not three million files being hidden, not the actual rape allegations.
Speaker 3: Where's Donald trillion dollars worth of bogus crypto coins to to his base?
Speaker 1: He ripped them off looking I mean the accusation in the Epstein file of him looking at a child and saying, if you tell anyone what just happened to you, I will make you disappear like Blake And the name is redacted because someone was disappeared.
Speaker 2: We're just gonna gloss over that.
Speaker 1: What is that? Murder and rape of a child? There is what is worse than that? What? What? How? What else?
Speaker 4: Chris of Gas.
Speaker 1: Eggs trans people running him track. I mean, where do we have to go? It's it's crazy, and I gotta tell you. I won't reg who it is, but I've been messaging with someone who is.
Speaker 2: Maga and I.
Speaker 1: Will send them these things, and to their credit, they watch them and then they go, that's terrible. And then I'll say, do you support someone who's accused of rape and murder of a child?
Speaker 2: You can't find anyone better?
Speaker 1: And they'll reply, you would think, And then I'll just send another Epstein file that includes the actual file number and a link to the document, and I go what about this? And they'll go awful. I'm like, you can't find anyone better and they're like, eh, not yet, And I'm just like, you're acknowledging, you're reading, you're seeing what he's about, and you're still going, eh, he's the best of all the choices. What we've now reached the point of, yeah, he's probably raping and probably murdering, but I can't vote for a Democrat Democrat, so then we go.
Speaker 2: The hierarchy now of morality is.
Speaker 1: Republican or conservative, then republican, then conservative rapist, conservative, child rapist, conservative pedophile, Democrat no waight poot yeah, putin then democrat. So a Republican who rapes is still better than the Democrat who doesn't.
Speaker 3: And they believe that with all their heart and soul, and that is the thing you'll never convince them otherwise.
Speaker 1: Of I wanna ask Billy that question. Let's get Billy on the show. I think there's hope for Billy. He listens, he listens, he pays attention, he's a smart guy. There's hope for Billy, and I'm gonna talk to him.
Speaker 4: I will reach out to Billy tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Alright, let's do it until we talk to Billy. Y'all drive like you know each other.