Speaker 1: The disclaimer to the fair season karents out there, Oh Dare You ill? Guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch our minds and grow. We're not what we want. If you are looking for an echo chamber viewer and listener discretion.
Speaker 2: Did you talk about extreme?
Speaker 3: What is happening? And what is a Hold out your glass because we're about to feel it up.
Speaker 4: All things continually lead back to serpents, dragons, fairies, nepheline, and fallen angels. In the distance looms a mystical mountain. As Mike Kaiser used to say, if it's in the Bible and it's weird, it's probably important. At its peak, a great fire burns, concealing the Prometheus lens.
Speaker 5: This development of this knowledge that's being talked about within the mystery.
Speaker 4: Schools an ancient art of fact said to reveal the hidden truth within a deliberately darkened world.
Speaker 6: There's a hidden history that's been deliberately obscated from the people's little world.
Speaker 4: Join us as we travel and explore the vast unknown. It's a hero's journey with dragons to slay, damsels to save, and innumerable treasures to hoard.
Speaker 5: Torches high the Smithsonian, they call wind of the Giant's belt, would send their agents out to get it.
Speaker 4: But it takes courage to move forward, to move out of the shadows, out of the park reality that we think of, this reality.
Speaker 3: We are all on the hero's journey.
Speaker 7: Mankind has been in contact with and influenced by extra terrestrials. Leave the cittient mound of bull feathers out of it, you.
Speaker 4: Know, look at it from a different perspective, different perspective.
Speaker 2: So if you all don't know, so this is Paul Dixon. So I always described Paul as a researcher and an explorer because Paul and his wife they like to when they go on vacation, they like to go just explore odd, strange areas and kind of discover that the history of those areas and whatnot. Paul has become a good friend. He's been on the podcast several times. So just love what he has to say on just about any any subject or topic, because he's got he's just got great recall. I you know, I can't remember what I had for dinner two days ago, but you know, Paul, Paul's gonna Paul's gonna uncover some some mysteries of the universe for us. All right, take it, take it away, Paul. I will say before I hand off that Mike to Paul, this this discussion or this session is going to be a little bit more like comment and discussion based. So Deborah Sean, You're gonna shine during this session, really gonna shine.
Speaker 7: How's everybody doing today? So that last presentation was awesome, brother, I really enjoyed every minute minute of that. So I'll try not to bore everybody after that one. I try to tell everybody that there are two creation stories. A lot of people think that's insane when they hear that one. We know everything about that's our own. We have a book, the Bible, that tells us who we are, where we come from, the love that you always has for us. But there's an entire other creation story that we know exists but we know nothing about. And that's the Angelic realm. So what we do know about the Angelic realm is the word angel more or less just means messenger or a messenger of light. It's a job title. I know you've heard that.
Speaker 4: So there are.
Speaker 7: Multiple facets to the Angelic Realm. We don't know the depth of it. We don't know what all different types of creatures come from it. We just know that it exists. So I was going to take a little while, first of all, to talk about some biblical entities and biblical monsters that have been spoken about throughout scripture. Not all are angelic, but as you'll see, all spawn from the Angelic Realm in some way or another. It is my belief that in Genesis it says the earth was formless and void. Well, if you look at that back in the Hebrew it says the earth became formless and void. Tohuaboho, Okay, something had to happen in order for it to be destroyed, because God does not create anything imperfect.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 7: Now, it is my belief that at that time that's the fall of the reign of Satan, because when we start to read Genesis, we start to realize that Satan's already in the garden, and Satan's not the only entity in the garden at the time. So from that point I'm going to start going over and I'll try to make it clear as I go through some of it may not be right off the bat, but as I get towards the bottom, I'll try to clear everything up and be as linear as I can.
Speaker 3: If you know.
Speaker 7: Anything on me on the show, I'm all over the place. This is a subject that is near and dear to my heart, and it's hard for me to stay on track because it's just so broad. So the first part is we have the basilisk or the cockatrice in Isaiah fourteen twenty nine. So here, right off the bat, we're starting to have this blending of species. This is a serpent that is also blended with a type of bird. And again we all know that through the Book of asher Enich blending of species is it continues throughout scripture. It seems to be this, like you said before, a seed war. And we don't know whether Satan is how would I word that, trying to create his own things outside of the image of God, or whether he is trying to ruin the DNA of creation itself, or is it a combination of both. So the basketlisk is one entity that in scripture talks about being a blending of species. It's very similar to Leviathan and job Leviathan is a serpentine deity that we see from the Old Testament through the New Testament, and it is my belief that that's the same entity that is in the Garden of Eden.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 7: Now, the interesting correlation in my belief of these two is there's similarities. I believe that the cockatrice or the basilisk is a form of recreating or trying to recreate the Leviathan. When you get into like South America, Inca Aztec Maya, they have this entity that they believe in called quetzal Quatdal Okay. So here again you have this feathery flies, flying serpent. So all throughout history you have this same entity explained different ways with different languages cultures, but they're all representing either a the Leviathan or b an offshoot where they're trying to recreate the Leviathan for some reason or another. So we little bit further there in Joe forty the behemoth, Okay, the behemoth, in my opinion is is very similar to what we would talk about being a dinosaur. So it talks about the skin and the body being like rock, and it talks about the tail being like a cedar. Okay, So here is another entity in scripture that would be monster like okay, Nebukinezer's beast, that's another type of monster in and of itself. He changes into a beast. A lot of people think that's like lycanthropia, Okay, likecanthropia's like a werewolf syndrome. Okay. A lot of people think that that's a curse that was placed on him, or that is a curse that was placed on him. But a lot of people believe that it's like entropia, that that is, and that there's a there's a line of that that some people believe is carried on to this day. Let's see here the aluca. You'd mentioned tracula before you'd mentioned vampires in general. So the interesting thing about the aluca is is we're talking about something that in the Hebrew translates to horse leach, a bloodsucker of types. So a lot of people believe that when Brahm's stroker come up with the term dracula, it was a form of aluca that he just translated and made it sound fancy. So here again we're having this other form of monstrous activity. Okay. So then we go from there, we have the lion like men of Moab, and second Samuel pull up some.
Speaker 2: Of the scriptures and read some of those.
Speaker 7: Oh, if you'd like to, we can, yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: And then again, like I said, for this session, do you guys have comments or questions.
Speaker 7: Yeah, please chime in.
Speaker 2: Like Paul loves to have a panel or roundtable discussion.
Speaker 6: So you talk about the vasculists or the cocka tries and you're talking about trying to recreate the Leviathan. And this is a question. I'm not making a statement, but it may sound like the Leviathan was like a titan, humongous thing, like a behemoth, and these other ones are they going to be that size or like a smaller version.
Speaker 7: Of course it's just conjecture, but I believe that it's a smaller version. And to what end I don't really know, or to what reason, you know, Elie Marzouli talks about the breeding program, talks about UFOs, he talks about aliens and all this stuff. I do believe that at some point all this is kind of coming together towards one purpose, purpose and ending. And please, as you did there, please feel free to jump in. I'm usually just a podcaster. This is the first time I've done this, so I'm used to kind of communicating with everybody.
Speaker 3: As we go.
Speaker 7: So I believe that it's all coming towards, like you said, one purpose, and I believe that over time we're seeing in scripture, scripture is warning us of these things taking place as they're trying to perfect their methods.
Speaker 6: Well, the reason I ask is because I do think there's a means to an end, and I think it makes more sense that they're smaller scale, so there's more of them and they can do whatever work it is. If you had three hundred of these eight mile long, humongous things, they might be a little more noticeable.
Speaker 7: Yeah, God'szilla is a exactly and that's a prime example of how Hollywood is exactly exactly. And you're gonna find that all throughout my presentation here. So going back to the Iluka, you know, the Bramstrokers, Dracula, the entertainment industry is just slowly getting our feet wet into this so that we have this understanding of it before we get there.
Speaker 4: I mean, even carry Potter how.
Speaker 7: To absolutely exactly. And it's it's so deeply embedded into UH society today that we don't even realize. Uh, these are the things that we're looking into. Uh, Lord of the Rings. Uh that's basically an adaptation of the Ring Lords, which I believe is a manly p hall uh writing. So all these things that we have today that we think are new, uh, whether it be Marvel or DC or you know, all these different comics series that have become movies and become so popular. Uh, the witchcraft that has become so popular. I believe what's actually happening here is is an amping up towards a goal that the demonic realm, the fallen realm, whatever you choose to call them.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 7: Legion says is the Christ come to torment us before our time, so they know they have a time. Okay, but these these things are either A you have the fallen angels that are separated from Grace, so therefore separated from creation, or B you have the demonic realm, which excuse my language, but the Book of Eni calls the bastard children of the fallen. That's because they what's up exactly exactly so that they're fatherless, so meaning that they're they're they were never part of creation. They are a bastard offspring. Okay. So what we have is they are gearing up towards what Legions says their time, and they have to perfect it over time because they're cut off from all creation. They can't just automatically come up with what they're going to do, so absolutely so they.
Speaker 6: Can't create, They can only corrupt.
Speaker 7: Or copy exactly. Satan would be a copycat like Superman is.
Speaker 6: A perfect example. This guy from outer space cal l sound likeel He's gonna come down and save everybody. And that's the narrative they're trying to sell us that this dude's gonna come down and save our our world, and they's supposed to look like a good guy.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, that's not really what's going on in X.
Speaker 6: Men are all mutants, which is.
Speaker 7: Compromised chromosomes right absolutely, So here again you have this destruction of creation, and from this destruction of creation, they're trying to condition mankind to look at those entities as gods, which even scripture says they are gods, but he puts it in a lowercase G lesser Alohan, Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wasn't this just part of the sea war, because I mean saying, only trick of third So he has to get his ranks up, and angels can't true by themselves.
Speaker 5: That's why they have to come down with the women.
Speaker 6: So that's thinking, take God's creation to manipulate them.
Speaker 5: So they're trying, and they're trying to because there is a war comes.
Speaker 7: And that's absolutely right. The only thing that I would remind you is is that's a third of an infinite number. So Scripture says that the angels are an infinite number. That it is. I don't have that right off the bat, and I don't have service right now. Absolutely, yes, yeah, it is infinite to us, but to God its limit it's a finite.
Speaker 3: Yes it is.
Speaker 5: And one third of that, like Preston said, is the phone whatever whatever that number.
Speaker 7: Is right absolutely, and so even though that's a minuscule number to yahweh, that is such a maximum number to mankind that it's beyond what we can really fathom.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 7: That is why the anediluvian world is just riddled with the fallen realm, whether it be from megalithic structures, lay lines, you know, all these bones and things that we find from the giant's elongated skulls, double rows of teeth, things that just cannot be denied. It's been here, it's been deeply rooted in since the beginning.
Speaker 3: He was significant enough to wipe out the the arth of blood.
Speaker 7: Absolutely well, and that's the interesting part. And your friends with Quail, So he'll back this up. So we all talk about the flood of Noah, but most people don't really go back to look into the flood of Jeremiah. So Jeremiah goes back and it re explains Genesis one, but it starts talking about how I've seen your city's torn down, but I won't make a complete destruction. So there's twice there that there has been a catastrophic situation where yahweh chooses to preserve a portion and continue forward.
Speaker 5: So back to your the name that you used there, what what was the part outside of the suffix of that the Dracula name a Luca Alukah.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 5: It sounds like what they're using he used as a prefix for that name would have been the whole Draco thing or dragon. Absolutely, I'm pretty sure that was if if I'm thinking of the same guy that you're thinking of. He draws that back all the way to like Uther Pendragon and all these different bloodlines with Gary Wayne absolutely back to that whole family history of Draco or whatever.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, and if if you go back to Scripture with it. When they ask Christ, you know, how will we know the time of your return? And he says there will be eating, drinking, and giving in marriage. Well, that can't be as it's seen because we've been doing.
Speaker 3: That all along.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, that's been taking place all along, eating, drinking, giving a marriage. But that's what we're supposed to be doing. So what it is is, if you give you just a moment, it's eating of human flesh. Okay, and I'm sorry some of this is gonna be a little vile, but it's just the nature of the circumstance. Cannibal derives from the two words canaan and bale. Okay, it's a right or a ritual. It's magic working, Okay. Drinking human blood. Y'all were talking earlier about how the blood rejuvenates. Well, Scripture says that the life is in the blood. So when Christ comes back and doubting Thomas doesn't realize that it's really him, what does he say? He says, handle me and see. But he comes back as a body of flesh and bone. Yeah, so blood is what ties us to space and time, so to speak, and blood is all so and second Peter two four talking about the angels that kept not their first estate as a consequence they were bound and chained in everlasting chains of darkness. Okay, but leaving their first estate, well, that's a reference to dimensions. So see, just like we don't understand all of the angelic realm, the realms are the dimensions. We don't know how many other dimensions.
Speaker 5: That there are.
Speaker 7: We know of ours, we know of the first, second, and third heaven up to the throne room of God, but we don't know all of the location where all these other angelic entities reside. Go ahead, sir.
Speaker 6: The eating and drinking that's gonna comment on the married and given in marriage is probably were given their daughters into to the people and bloodlines they weren't supposed to be.
Speaker 7: Given to well, and I'll go a little further with that. So in the Old Testament, the eating, drinking, and the giving and marriage portion was Genesis six, which we'll get into in a little while. In the modern term of that, I would say, la Marzuoli is the breeding program, you know where he talks about that, that's the future version of the Giving and Marriage. It's an intermingling of DNA, so we're there, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, you found yourself at the end of the line, and this means that you're not an all access pass holder. So I got to play the Gandalf here and slam it down and say you shut up. Hey, if you'd like to join us on the hero's journey and get the rest of this episode, and not only this episode, you get forty eight hours early to every single episode in the future, and gain access to an entire library of members only content, access to the private Facebook community, and monthly q and a's with authors and speakers and researchers that I've had on the show. Head on over to Prometheus Lynn's podcast dot com. Sign up. It's quick, it's easy, and I'm only asking you to sacrifice a happy meal once a month. You're without an excuse. Homeless people come up with five to ten dollars a day for their addictions. Nobody's that hard up torches high, guys,