Speaker 1: The following presentation Isadel Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 3: Here is your host, George Hobbs.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the fact Hunter podcast. We're actually recording on Monday. It's April twenty eighth, twenty twenty five. I hope this finds you well. I hope everybody had a great spring break and a nice weekend. The weather here has been pretty phenomenal. We've been out and about preparing for everything that May is going to bring us, and it surely is going to be busy. But everybody's happy, healthy and doing well, and I hope you and yours are as well. Two quick notes, Questions, comments, concerns, and maybe you'd like to join me on the podcast. Send us an email again, it is the fact Hunter atmail dot com. The fact Hunter at mail, not gmail dot com. Or go to our new website truthernet dot com. And it's okay if you put in the facttunter dot com, it's still going to take you to the new website. There's a contact there. You can put in your information and I'll get it and I'll get back to you within twenty four hours. Again, questions, comments, concerns, or more importantly, if you'd like to come on and share your thoughts about a particular rabbit hole that you've been, you know, down for a long time. And again, you don't have to have a website or a podcast. If you have knowledge that you feel that should be shared with the masses, well connect with me and let's share it with the masses. Today we're going back almost thirty years. And it's interesting. I went back into the vault, the fact Hunter vault, and it's been almost five years since we last formally discussed this subject. Twa flight eight hundred and what a month. Monster of a rabbit hole it truly is, you know, in the realms of rabbit holes right between Waco, Oklahoma City nine to eleven, the housing market COVID in the Summer of Love in twenty twenty. This is a huge one because of the ramifications of what probably happened. Right, this is a big deal. And today we're going to talk about the official narrative, some of the theories that surround it. Going to read an article from Jack Cashell. He's the gentleman who wrote the book TWA eight hundred, The Crash, the cover up, and the conspiracy. He sold a ton of those books. It's done pretty well and it's an interesting look at it. And then we're going to in closing, Sam Princeford an article over a decade ago and it's basically the top ten facts that you need to know about TWA eight hundred, and then we will close with about a ten minute audio clip from Democracy Now and I think it was from twenty thirteen.
Speaker 5: And again it is these.
Speaker 4: People who are originally part of the investigation that were seeking a new probe. As you know, over the years, all of this new evidence has emerged. But let's get to the official narrative first, right, it was a trans world a Lines Airlines sparked me Flight eight hundred TWA. Flight air eight hundred was a scheduled international passenger flight from John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City and again it was headed to Rome, Italy, with a stopover at Charles dgaul Airport in Paris, France. It was July seventeenth, nineteen ninety six, again twenty nine years ago. It was eight thirty one pm Eastern time. And remember It's July's northeast, so it was pretty It was dusk for sure, and it was about twelve minutes after takeoff. This Boeing seven forty seven exploded and crashed into the Atlantic Ocean near East Morches, New York. Obviously here in the United States. All two hundred and thirty people on board died in the crash. It is the third deadliest aviation accident in US history. Right, investigators from the NTSB, the National Transportation Safety Board, traveled to the scene, arriving the following morning. And remember that night into the morning, there was rampant speculation that a terrorist attack was the cause of the crash. So unfortunately, in addition to local authorities, the FBI and the Navy joined in the operations. Now, the problem when I said the Navy is that one of the big theories is the Navy was involved in this disaster. And in the clip we will play at the end of the podcast on democracy now you'll hear original audio from twenty nine years ago with a reporter flipping out saying, how in the world can you let the Navy be involved with this process when they are a potential part of the criminal.
Speaker 5: Part of it. Right, the criminal portion of it. That's like, if I.
Speaker 4: Commit a crime and they allow me to be a part of the investigative process, I'm going to cover my tracks. And that's probably sadly what probably happened. Sixteen months later, this Joint Task Force, the Joint Terrorism Task Force, announced that there was no evidence of a criminal act that had been found and they closed their investigation just sixteen months. And as you will hear, there was a ton of firsthand eye witnesses that saw something this flash of light.
Speaker 5: Hit the airplane.
Speaker 4: But again, when we look at all of these investigations, whether it's nine to eleven Oklahoma City.
Speaker 5: John F.
Speaker 4: Kennedy's assassination, they leave out things that would inconvenience the truth.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: So you know, this four year investigation concluded with the approval of the Triple the Act what do they call it, the Aircraft Accident Report, the AAAR on August twenty third, two thousand and it ended at the time was the most extensive, complex and costly air disaster investigation in history up to that time. Now, obviously nine to eleven would dwarf this. Now, the report's conclusion was that the probable cause of the accident was the explosion of flammable fuel vapors in the center fuel tank. Again, although it could not be determined with certainty, the likely ignition source was a short circuit. So again it's another one of these magic bullet theories, right. They claimed that problem with the aircraft's wings wiring pardon me, were found, including evidence of arcing in the fuel Quantity Indication system. The FQIS on flight eight hundred is known to have been malfunctioning. The captain remarked about crazy readings from the system about two minutes and thirty seconds before the aircraft exploded. And then, of course, as in every type of disaster, whether it's the Challenger or this, they had these new requirements that were developed for aircraft to prevent future fuel tank explosions. That meant new contracts, so once again they benefit from these type of things. So you know, there's the official narrative. The crew was led by a fifty eight year old captain, Ralph G. Kovorkian, who had flown for TWA for thirty one years, and he was previously in the US Air Force before that, so you know, a well seasoned pilot of close to nineteen thousand hours right. The flight engineer was Richard Campbell sixty three. He'd also been with TWA for thirty years and the Air Force for twelve years prior to that, and had also logged eighteen thousand, five hundred flight hours. So again, these guys were not fresh out of flight school. They were seasoned veterans. So you know, the chances of it be pilot air were slim to none, and I'm pretty sure slim had left town.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: The aircraft involved was manufactured in nineteen seventy one, doesn't matter what the serial number is. It had completed close to seventeen thousand flights ninety three thousand. This is interesting for all you people like myself who like to catch numbers. Ninety three is a big number, ninety three thousand, threeh three. There's thirty three hours of operation and was powered by four Pratt and Whitney Turbofan engines. Again, the passengers two hundred and twelve came from about close to ten countries. You had forty passengers from France, one fifty two from the United States. Then you had a smattering of folks from Portugal, Sweden, Spain, Norway, Italy, Israel, Germany, and the Ivory Coast. Now, there were a few notable people on this flight. You had Michael Breistroff, he was a French ice hockey player. You had Marcel Daddy, a French guitarist. David Hogan was an American composer Jed Johnson, which is interesting Andy Warhol's partner of twelve years. And then you had pam Lynchner, who was an American crime victim's right advocate and former twa flight attended. This one was always interesting to me. You know, here's Pamela Sue Rogers Lynchner. She was this real estate agent from Houston, and she promoted the pame Lyincher Sexual Offender Trafficking and Identification Act of nineteen ninety six bill. And she was also again she was a former flight attendant. Her story goes when she and her husband Joe I'm sorry, let me back up a bit, they bought a vacant house to sell in nineteen ninety so she was flipping houses, right, So when her and her husband Joe visited it to meet who they believe was a prospective buyer when they were going to flip it, a workman from a cleaning company named William David Kelly appeared and told them that he forgot to clean under the sink. Later he tried to tarrow for clothes. Joe held him as she called for help. It turns out that Kelly was already had been a convicted rapist and child molester. He had a knife and duct tape on him in his pickup truck. So again his plan was to abduct Pamela Rogers. He ended up plea bargaining and received a sentence of twenty years for aggregative kidnapping with an intent to commit sex assault. And you know she was very active in promoting these things in the Greater Houston area. And then of course, boy, I mean you talk about after dealing with all that, to die in this plane crash, it's just unthinkable, right.
Speaker 5: You had a.
Speaker 4: German fashion photographer, Rico Pullman. You had Courtney Johns, the sister of Jeff John's and the inspiration for DC Comics superhero star Girl.
Speaker 5: No idea who that is?
Speaker 4: Anna Marie Shorter, who was Wayne Shorter's second wife. Wayne Shorter very I assume he passed away a couple of years ago, but a fairly famous jazz musician.
Speaker 5: And then Jack.
Speaker 4: O'Hara, who was at one time the executive producer of ABC Sports. He perished with his wife and daughter. They were actually going to France to supervise the coverage of the Tour de France. And then there was also sixteen students and five adult chaperones from the French Club of Montersville Area High School in Pennsylvania. So, you know, when you get into the personal stories, you know, sometimes we just hear numbers, but when you get into the personal stories really brings a reality to it, right, And sometimes we forget that when we're going down these rabbit holes, the personal side of them. But if you go back and remember, and I really urge everybody to go back, there's still quite a bit of videos from the news, like when you guys heard me do the radio show and the show leading up to Oklahoma City. You can put like April nineteenth, nineteen ninety five in the news and find all these original news the local news briefs from that day. And you should do the same with twite twa flight eight hundred, because there was a lot of angry families and I had kind of forgotten about that before I did the research. There was relatives of the passengers and crew, as well as the media. They were all gathered at the Ramata Plaza JFK Hotel and many waited there for quite some time until the remains of their family had been recovered, identified and released. That hotel would earn the Moniker Heartbreak Hotel in its role of hosting the families of victims for these airline crashes. So these grieving relatives became angry because TWA was delaying the confirmation of the passenger list, There was conflicting information from different agencies and officials, and then of course there was a big mistrust of the recovery operations priorities. Well what does that mean, Well, it should lead you to believe that at that point, when they're primary concern should have been rescuing and recovery, they were more worried about covering up what happened that day.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: Remember, although at that time the NTSB Vice chairman Robert Francis stated that all bodies were retrieved as soon as they were spotted right, and that wreckage was recovered only if divers believed that victims were hidden underneath. Many of the families were suspicious that investigators were not being truthful, and they were withholding information, and then this anger started to change focus from them or move, I should say to the medical examiner, Charles Wetley, as these recovered bodies were backlogged at the morgue. Now, I'm not sure if this is deserved anger or more frustrated anger. Obviously, anytime when there's you know, just something a disaster of this size of an event, you're going to get overloaded.
Speaker 5: And I'm sure he was.
Speaker 4: You know, many people just wanted to say, uh, they were killed in an air crash, get the names out and release it. But you know, maybe he was doing his job and trying to see if there was any other evidence that could have benefited the investigation. Right, But he was under constant pressure to identify victims with minimal delay.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: You get both sides of it, right, of course, But you know, some of these pathologists were working literally twenty hours a day. They were working long days to help get everyone identified.
Speaker 5: And now for.
Speaker 4: The the reality of a disaster like this, many of the victim's body were intact, but there was also many who were burned, fragmented, skeletonized, decayed, and it necessitated DNA testing and dental records. So obviously that's going to take a little bit of time. This is you know, the mid nineties, DNA and all that stuff was still relatively new. And again, the primary objective was to identify all remains rather than to perform detailed forensic autopsies, though the thoroughness of the examinations was highly variable. Right, Ultimately, the remains of all two hundred and thirty victims were recovered and identified, and the final victim occurred more than ten months after the crash. Now, the other issue you have, and we saw this in Waco, right, the lines of authority were not clear. And you know every big blockbuster movie we see, you know, Johnny Sheriff gets to the crime scene and he's doing his thing and I'm Officer Smith from the CIA. We got it from here, dag nab at CIA, and you know, they all shucks and walk away and the CIA takes over. However, when you have multiple federal agencies, right, there was different agendas. There was a different culture between the FBI and the NTSB, and it resulted in discord. So you know what, most people believe that the people on the ground who belonged to the NTSB were thoroughly ingrained in ensuring that this investigation was carried out properly. Well, it will shock you that the FBI was trying to wrap things up and look at certain things and overlook other things, right, But then you all so here, Well, it was the FBI was assuming that a criminal act had occurred.
Speaker 5: They saw the.
Speaker 4: NTSB as indecisive. So it depends on who you ask, what story you read, and what agent to be. Frank was involved in these conversations. But by all accounts, the FBI and the NTSB did not get along. Now again, there were considerable discrepancies as to the fine details in this. However, one thing that was not a discrepancy most most had seen a streak of light moving to a point where a large fireball appeared. Right, and you can find, you know, a treasure trove of information on the FBI's website, and by carefully using keywords in yandex you know, on the evening of seventeen July nineteen ninety six, blank they of course they blank out. The people's name was that the Westhampton Yank Yacht Squadron on an outside covered porch between eight thirty and eight forty five blank saw what she initially thought was a boat flare. She saw the flare when it was already at a midpoint in the sky. She was facing south overlooking Morches and I'm sorry if I'm saying this wrong, Morich's Bay and Dune Road. As she faced south, She estimated that the flare would have been at about eleven o'clock. She did not see where the flare originated from, but thought that it was as close as the bay. The flare continued ascending for about three seconds, but she took her eyes off it as she looked for a boat in the bay to where it may have came.
Speaker 5: You know where it might have come from, she said.
Speaker 4: The flare was red orange in color with white in the middle, elongated in a shape like a baseball bat. She did not see any smoke or anything trailing the flare, and again, if it was a missile or a rocket, you wouldn't have seen it because they moved so fast. It's not like a contrail from a plane, but advised that she was focusing on the light. The light seemed to be moving away from her as if further south. As the flare ascended, it suddenly turned a deeper orange and got larger but not exactly round in shape, and did not hear anything.
Speaker 5: At that point.
Speaker 4: Slowly the entire body of fire descended and became more misformed in shape. She described the shape as being like a pulled tooth. Expected the fire to descend into the bay, but lost sight of it as it descended much farther south beyond dune Road.
Speaker 5: There was a.
Speaker 4: Smoke trail that fired the mass as it descended downwards. So she described, you know, some type of missile speeding three seconds into the air, hit the plane, plane explodes.
Speaker 5: And it fell into the water.
Speaker 4: And the problem once again, the FBI strikes again. The FBI, I should say, there were eighty FBI agents who conducted interviews with tons of potential witnesses. Problem is there were no verbatim records of the witness interviews produced. Instead, the agents would conduct interviews with people, they would write it in summary and submit it. It wasn't John Doe one two three Smith, Avenue, Portland, Oregon seven seven four eight five official statement. I swear to this to be true when they sign it.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 5: In the military, we called them sworn statements.
Speaker 4: Now it was just agent Smith walked up to somebody who witnessed it, and he would just take notes and at the end of the day he would just write up kind of just you know, this is why I spoke to today, and this is kind of the general information we got. One guy told me this. One guy told me that made it impossible for follow up conversations. Witnesses weren't even asked to review or correct their summaries. So within days of the crash, the NTSB announced its intent to form its own witness group and to interview witnesses to the crash. Well, the FBI raised concerns about NGOs right, these non governmental parties and the atfp's investigation having access to this information making it hard for prosecutoral duties and resulting from multiple interviews from the same witnesses. So as always, the NTSB deferred and ended up staying out of it and let the FBI control, you know, the criminal portion of this. And what a huge, huge gaff by the And listen, I heard the interviews. You can't blame the families. They were there that even back then, thirty years ago, there was some pretty darn good journalists who were asking hard questions. But like everything else, they play the waiting game, and we eventually move on to the next thing, right, because what was it four months before Clinton's election? And boy, if it would have got out that the US Navy or inserts whoever it was here took out a American jetliner, it would have been a different game. A lot of people would have lost their jobs. The same with Oklahoma City. The truth got out about those other two bombs that they found in that building, and they played off. They only found one and it was oh, it was a training aid because and again, as I wrote on my substack today, anybody who's been in the military for a second knows that if something is live, you don't write training aid, and if something is a training aid, you don't write live on it. It never ever, ever, ever happened safety one oh one.
Speaker 5: Right, So.
Speaker 4: I guess now's a good time to get into the different theories of it. The first one is the explosive revenues explosive residues. As wreckage was recovered, preliminary testing indicated the presence of explosive residue on three samples of material from not one, not two, but three separate locations of the recovered airplane wreckage. These samples were submitted to the FBI's laboratory in DC, which determined that one sample contained traces of RDX. I'm not going to try to say the real name. Another was nitroglycer and that should have been a showstopper because nitroglycerin, as you guys know, is a highly explosive liquid, and it is used in various types of explosives, including those found in warheads. Right, that should have been an absolute showstopper. You had tw chief pilot Robert Stacey, who was participating in the official investigation as a representative of TWA, came he became convinced that a reddish brown substance observed on the backs of recovered passenger seats was suspicious and of course another indicator of residue or rocket fuel. Then you had identified radar tracks, which was another big one and one of the first widely reported criticisms of the official investigation was by former White House Press secretary and ex Senator Pierre Salinger, who held a press conference in con France on November seventh, nineteen ninety six. Interesting, when was the election in ninety six?
Speaker 5: Did he wait? Was election? Real times?
Speaker 6: Cheer?
Speaker 5: November fifth? So the election.
Speaker 4: Was November fifth, nineteen ninety six. Bob Dole, good old Bob Dole, and Ross Perot. That that's interesting. Even if Ross Perot wasn't running and you gave Dole that eight million, it would have been uh, he still would have lost by one hundred thousand votes. But that's crazy to me that after everything that happened from ninety two to and again I get it right, elections, they're selected, not elected, But how people just didn't How we interesting time in my life then I was actually back in the military at this point. But boy, boy, yeah, Waco, Oklahoma city, this and he still pulls it off just four you know, less than four months, three months and change later.
Speaker 5: Really is what it is.
Speaker 4: So he holds a press conference two days after the election. He stated that he had proved that TWA eight hundred was shot down by friendly fire and it was being covered up by the government. Well, genius, are you telling me.
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 4: I guess I doubt that he threw together this press conference that quick. He had to know prior, maybe he knew the Clinton's reputation and figure he had less of a chance to be on the Clinton's body count if he waited till after the election. Right, by the way, he passed in two thousand and four, I guess he was about eighty years old. He was also, by the way, the press secretary for JFK and LBJ.
Speaker 5: Isn't that interesting?
Speaker 4: This guy was a news correspondent for Iran hostage crisis, the pan AM one H three over lockerby Scotland. And he claims again the missile being the cause of TWA flight eight hunderd. He sounds like a disclosure guy to me, right.
Speaker 5: And then there's the.
Speaker 4: Flight path after the explosion. So Another proponent of the US Navy shootdown theory was Ray Lair, right, prominent critic of the zoom climb scenario. Ray Lair was a retired United Airlines pilot. Lair was a recipient of the Laura Tabor Barber Air Safety Award by the Flight Safety Foundation in nineteen ninety four. He filed an FOIA suit in US District Court on November six, two thousand and three, both against the CIA, not the FBI. The CIA and the NTSB. Lair saw documentation and data deny to him through previous request that the NTSB and the CIA use for their calculations of the zoom Climb, which was used to produce the CIA animation. Now, when he asked for his reasons to seek these documents, he said, quote, I believe that I could show that the zoom climb never happened. If the zoom climb never happened, then they've got to find out what the eyewitnesses saw, and the only logical conclusion is that they saw a missile. So in August thirty first, two thousand and six, the District Court issued an initial ruling that the evidence submitted by Lair as justification for his FYI lawsuit was quote sufficient for the plaintiff to proceed based on his claim that the government acted improperly, and that Lair should be granted to act says to some but not all, the documents he was seeking.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: In a further ruling on October four, two thousand and six, the court finalized the list of documents that the NTSB and CIA must provide to Lair, again granting some but not all of his requests. While the court reaffirmed its previous ruling that Lair had provided proof sufficient to suggest that the government acted improperly, it also clarified that this conclusion is based on a characterization of the evidence in a light most favorable to the plaintiff, but does not reflect or constitute any finding by the court. Upon being handed this verdict by the court, the agencies involved claimed that the documents had been lost and could not be located. So after all that time, effort, hard work, and winning the case, Ray Lair never received the document. Then there was a theory posited by Michael Davis in nineteen ninety seven. He was an American amateur geologist that bullot exploded near the airplane, and that is a large meteoroid explosively torn apart as it hits the atmosphere. It's kind of absurd, but that is one of the rumors out there.
Speaker 5: Let's move on.
Speaker 4: I encourage everyone you get it on paperback for thirteen bucks TWA TWA eight hundred, The Crash, the cover up, and the conspiracy. I'll put the link in the show notes if you'd like to check it out, but we're going to go to the article he wrote and posted on The American Thinker on July fourteenth, twenty twenty one, which would have been the twenty fifth anniversary. It's entitled TWA eight hundred twenty five years of deep state deception. On July seventeenth, nineteen ninety six, twa flight eight hundred a Paris bound seven forty seven out of JFK blew up off the coast of Long Island. It seems somehow fitting that James Calstrom, the public face of the FBI investigation into the plane's destruction, would die two weeks before the twenty fifth anniversary. As a patriot, a Vietnam Vet, and an outspoken credit of all things Clinton, Calstrom once held promise as one of the insiders most likely to come clean.
Speaker 5: However, he never did.
Speaker 4: As to my own involvement with this story until the evening of February twenty third, two thousand, I was as naive as a CNN anchor. Before that evening, I would have dismissed out of hand anyone who dared suggest that elements of the FBI and CIA would conspire with the White House. Oh and by the way, the New York Times, which anytime you hear New York Times, it is CIA to cover up the cause of a public disaster. February twenty third, two thousand was the night my education began. Earlier that evening, I had listened with some interest at a Kansas City country club as investigative reporter James Sanders spoke about his inquiry into the seven forty seven's fate. At a dinner afterward, I found myself sitting next to James's wife, Elizabeth, a sweet and soft spoken woman of Philippine descent. She filled me in on all the personal details. At the time of the disaster, she was a trainer for TWA. She had been a flight attendant for some years before that. Of the two hundred and thirty people killed on that ill fated flight, fifty three were TWA employees, many of them were Elizabeth's friends. At one point of the numerous memorial services, Elizabeth introduced James to Terry Stacy, a seven forty seven manager and a pilot who was working on the investigation. We need to talk, Stacy told Sanders, and so began a relationship that would end with James and Elizabeth being convicted of conspiracy in a federal court. What was Elizabeth's crime introducing her to pardon me, introducing her husband to her friend? It went no deeper than that. What was James's crime? Reporting that the US Navy had inadvertently shot down TWA eight hundred. It went no deeper than that. Meeting Elizabeth and hearing her story was what opened my eyes. A government that arrested and tried Elizabeth could arrest my wife, my sister, and my daughter. At the time, I was producing corporate videos and TV commercials. I was curious enough to meet the Sanders for breakfast to talk about making a documentary. Still skeptical, I explained that I wanted nothing to do with a quote might have, could have scenario. James would go on to prove to me beyond reasonable doubt that the plane had been shot down before we proceeded. Willing to try, James invited me to the couple's Fort Lauderdale condo to reviews his materials. Before leaving, I read the two mainstream books written on the crash, won by Patricia Milton of the Associated Press, the other by Christine Nagrony of CNN. At the time, I found it difficult to believe that major media reporters could miss a story as large as a missile strike on a seven forty seven. After three days, my only question was why and how they missed the story. So began my deep dive into this doomed flight. One documentary and two books later, I can say with one hundred percent confidence that missile fire destroyed TWA flight eight hundred. I can say with ninety five percent confidence, that the US Navy fired those missiles. As James Sanders will attest, I resisted that latter conclusion until the evidence was overwhelming. I didn't want to believe it was true. It's one thing to believe that a missile took out an American flight, but it's an entire other beast to know that it was the American military. Along the way, I have communicated with scores of witnesses, either to the crash itself or the investigation. I've had lunch with the then NTSB chairman, Christopher Hart, and had a couple of interesting phone calls with Calstrum. I'd met with relevant reporters from the New York Times, Washington Post, Fox News, the latter of whom slip who slipped me in eye opening video that his network was afraid to air, which is funny because Fox News was the one that did the extensive deep dive into these Raelis on nine to eleven. Let me recount one unexpected phone call that speaks to the way the deep State works when protected by the media and the White House. I took the call in spring of two thousand and nine. The caller introduced herself as Witness seventy three. She asked, do you know who I am?
Speaker 6: I did?
Speaker 4: Indeed, she was arguably the single most important eye witness according to her FBI three two. Witness seventy three quote observed an aircraft climbing in the sky, traveling from her right tour left, so this would have been from the west JFK Airport in New York City towards the east, eventually Paris, the original destination of TWA eight hundred. While keeping her eyes on the aircraft, she observed a red streak moving up from the ground toward the aircraft at approximately a forty five degree angle. The red streak was leaving a light gray colored oak trail. The red streak went past the right side and above the aircraft before arcing back toward the aircraft's right wing. She never took her eyes off the aircraft during this time. The report continued. At the instant the smoke turl ended the aircraft's right wing, she heard a loud, sharp, noise which sounded like a firecracker had just exploded at her feet. She then observed a fire at the aircraft, followed by one or two secondary explosions which had a much deeper sound. She then observed the front of the aircraft separate from the back. She then observed burning pieces up debris falling from the aircraft. Weeks before the FBI and the NTSB were able to piece together the breakup sequence of the aircraft, she had nailed it, according to a later FBI report. However, when agents went back to Witness seventy three for a second interview, she admitted she'd been drinking a Long Island iced tea before the crash and wasn't quite sure what she had seen. When I asked her about the drinks during our two thousand and nine investigation, she told me, quote, I don't even know what a Long Island iced tea is, So our friends at the FBI made that up and discredit her. How evil is that? How evil is that? Casual went on to ask her, could it have been another drink? She said, no, I don't drink at all. And there's something else you don't know, something stranger. There was no second interview, they made it all up. He said, there's something you may not know. You're not the only witness. They did that too. Witness seventy three was one of more than seven hundred witnesses to the crash that the FBI interviewed. By the NTSB's count, she was one of two hundred and fifty eight eye witnesses who saw this rising streak of light, one of fifty six who followed that light from the horizon to the plane. Of the fifty six, according to are our Solid reporters at the New York Times, interviewed exactly none.
Speaker 5: So that's you know.
Speaker 4: We talk about a few key things every single week on this podcast. One is the control of education. But another big, one, huge one is the control of the media, because you can control the narrative of any story. Hundreds of people saw this happen, and they were able to control the narrative and everything just went away with time.
Speaker 5: It's egregious right.
Speaker 4: Illegally but publicly, the FBI ceded control of the investigation from the NTSB within hours of the crash, illegally but covertly. According to CIA documents, the Director of Intelligence became involved in the missile theory the day after the crash occurred. According to the CIA, within two weeks of the disaster, FBI agents had interviewed one hundred and forty four excellent eyewitnesses to a likely missile strike and found evidence for such a strike overwhelming. The CIA analysts boasted of discouraging the FBI from releasing its missile report. He seems to have succeeded right at the FBI's direction. The Times ran a front page headline on August twenty third, nineteen ninety six, prime evidence found that device exploded in cabin of TWA eight hundred. For nearly a month, the Times ran with the bomb scenario on September eighteenth. However, the Times signaled the government switched from a bomb to a mechanical failure explanation on September twentieth to explain away the explosive residue. The FBI claimed that the TWA eight hundred aircraft had previously been used in law enforcement training exercise for bomb detention dogs. So again, do you see how all these stories, well, how do you explain this? Well, we put bomb residue on it, so every time it pulled into a freaking airport.
Speaker 5: The dogs would be going nuts. The same with the.
Speaker 4: Oh I saw an at four, I saw a law. You know, all these government cover ups, they are in lockstep. As as was easily proved, the testing question did not take place on the TWA eight hundred plane, and the training aids did not match in placement nor in composition to the explosive residue found, the eyewitnesses were not so easily explained away. With the NTSB illegally shut out of witness review, the FBI turned the task over to the CIA. That point, working with just a third of the witness statements, our good friends, our good, trustworthy friends, that the CIA concluded that the center fuel tank spontaneously exploded, blowing the nose off the seven forty seven. Again, the eyewitnesses saw the noseless, the noseless aircraft to send more than three thousand feet mimicking the path of a missile. The Steele dossier was more substantial than this concocted nonsense. To construct it, the CIA created at least three critical witness statements from the whole cloth witness seventy threes included, and flagrantly corrupted more than two hundred others with a massive assist from the New York Times. The CIA got away with a scam, having to account for only a tragic mechanical failure. Bill Clinton was re elected president November, and the deep state led out a deep sign of relief. And why do people agree to these covers?
Speaker 5: Is it? Pressure?
Speaker 4: Is it when you get into these high positions of accountability and the CIA? You know, are you corrupted? Are you Epstein like? You know, corrupted? Pictures taking of you in awkward places? Why are their whistleblowers? Did they just disappear and they squelched the story? Compartmentalization is probably a big part of it. Everybody has their own little area and they only give me the attention to who can.
Speaker 5: You know, champion the narrative?
Speaker 4: And of course no one breathed more easily than the deputy Attorney General who successfully oversaw the investigation, Jamie Gorlick, with a nod from Clinton. Gorlick left the DOJ in ninety seven to take a job with Fannie May. Oh you got to be Kidney, no connection there, where's my There we go? He led Fanny May in a good way. Right, They're lacking any relevant experience. Jamie would make more than twenty six million dollars in salaries, bonuses, performance pay in stock options over the next five years in helping run Fanny May into the ground. And in two thousand and four, the patriot that she is, Gorlic left that lucrative gig to become just one of five Democratic appointment.
Speaker 5: Teas to the nine eleven Commission.
Speaker 4: So let me explain that again, Jamie her Jamie Gorlic left the DOJ in ninety seven, took a job with Fannie May, right, made twenty six million, ran into the ground, and then also was on the nine to eleven Commission. It doesn't get any deeper than that when you talk about the deep the deep state. Right, So, with the twenty fifth anniversary at hand, we have at least one chance left before the story becomes history to break as news. James Sanders continues to push the FBI and dj for the buried evidence he knows will prove out his theory. But to overcome media resistance, someone with serious firsthand information needs to come forward. And again, if you know anyone who really has evidence, you can still to this day contact him at Cashel dot com. And there's a few people out there, you know, like me, I like to talk about all of the conspiracies, but there's people out there who focus in on one and that's all they concentrate on. Jack Cashell again, who wrote this article July fourteenth, twenty twenty one. He's he is all over this like grave on potatoes. And again, there's so much evidence out there to prove that these people were killed by our own US Navy. Before we get to our audio clip, let's talk about Sam Prince Rebec June twenty fourth, twenty thirteen. The top ten facts that you need to know about TWA Flight eight hundred number one, which we mentioned the explosive fresh you do right. The wreckage recovery and chemical testing began immediately and in the initial reports again these FBI scientists stated that they found RDX, nitroglycerin, and a combination of RDX and PETN that was concentrated on an area on the right side of cabin rows of fifteen through twenty five. If you go to what Really Happened dot com, they talk about you know how these are all necessary components in military grade bomb making. P ETN is also commonly found both in nuclear and non nuclear miss warheads. Even more alarming, these three chemicals were found in an area with a strange red residue, which is a known indicator of rocket combustion. And again this information was not public knowledge until a month later. Number two, seven hundred and thirty six people claimed that they saw a missile or two in some cases hit the aircraft. At the same time the FBI was conducting this analysis in their labs, they were also conducting interviews right what these long Islanders saw in the sky moments before the explosion occurred. Now, several of the interviewees included experienced military personnel. How about Major Fritz Meyer, who watched the event while flying a National Guard helicopter. He was one of the military personnel interview quote. Meyer said he saw a trail of white headed for the plane, and then four explosions before the ultimate fuel tank explosion that erupted into a fireball. But when Meyer approached the FBI to give his testimony, a five minute interview with a single agent who took no notes was the only time he was given. And that is let me finish. Meyer is a Vietnam War combat veteran who flew forty six rescue missions Vietnam and was awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross.
Speaker 5: It's a heck of an honor.
Speaker 4: But despite the witness's credibility, the FBI never contacted him again. A five minute interview, and that's anytime the government gets enough pressure, that's what they give you five minutes. When people were raising Caine about desert storm syndrome and the vaccines and the kerosene they were using to keep the dust down. These brain surgeons dust, how we.
Speaker 5: Keep it down?
Speaker 4: Well, we're going to spray kerosene on the roads and all the other things that went on. You know, all these people who were ill went to DC to speak in August of nineteen ninety five, and if you go to c SPAN in the archives, you'll see my father was the first one to speak. He was given five minutes. That's about what the government is willing to give your voice in a lifetime.
Speaker 5: Five minutes.
Speaker 4: Later, Major Fritz Meyer personally filed and f David pending the four year long investigation. Here is his excerpt of his official statement. This is an excerpt of his official statement, and he went on to basically what we just mentioned. Let's get to the other eyewitnesses. Right on August fifteen, two thousand, some witnesses of the event, still frustrated being given the time of day by the FBI and NTSB had formed the TWA eight hundred I Witness Alliance, and they took out a full page ad in the Washington Times to highlight the struggles of their ignored truth. Then, of course there was quite a media blackout. One of the both, I should say one of the bigger complaints of both, not just the civilians but the media a pundits, was a lack of any official confirmation on whether or not this explosive residue had been found, despite reports from all these leaked sources. And of course who did it frustrate the most the survivor's family. There was an online article from August twenty third, nineteen ninety six from CNN. A key investigator of the crash of TWA Flight hundred TWA Flight eight hundred say that five times declined Friday to confirm or deny a CNN report that a trace of explosives had been found in the wreckage of the passenger cabin. Robert Francis of the NTSB also refused to comment. And this is this thing we continue to allow them to get away with when you are in a government agency, you must be transparent. That's not the world we live in. Rules for thee but not for me.
Speaker 5: Right. It took another week.
Speaker 4: It was August thirtieth when they finally broke their silence that they had found traces of RDX and they had found traces of PETN right, and the last of them we have pretty much covered as well, So we're I think that's a good wrap into everything that we had covered. I guess one other thing that we should talk about is if you have epics. I think if you go to your ROQ, you put into TWA flight eight hundred. There was a documentary directed by Christina Borgesen and she alleges that it was a cover up. And then if you go to September nineteenth, twenty twenty two, the families of fifteen victims filed Krick versus Raytheon alleging the cause of the flight's explosion was the testing of the Ageous Combat System. So this lawsuit alleges that the defense system fired RIM sixty six standard SM two missiles at aerial targets in close proximity to flight paths, resulting in the friendly fire incident. The lawsuit then alleges that the Department of Defense and the FBI covered up the incident. On October twelfth, twenty twenty three, Judge Angel Kelly denied the defendant's request to have the case dismissed. And it's interesting to follow to see where this goes because Raytheon obviously is a huge part of the military industrial complex, and you have the age's combat system with this, you know, this integrated naval weapons system that uses you know, this highly intelligent computer and radars to track guided weapons to destroy targets. And again lackeyed Martin is now the one producing it, which is interesting because you know, Raytheon, I think think was the one that originally came up with it.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: RCA is a part of it as well, and it was known to have issues with this age's system. The radar and weapons control system was about half a billion dollar contract and it was tested originally. They set it up near Exit four of the New Jersey Turnpike, which is not far from here, over the Delaware Memorial Bridge and up the turnpike you go right Exit Seven's Great Adventure. Right, so Exit four which, if not, if I'm not mistaken, that's near where Fort Dick used to be in the general range. So what they did was they said it you know the radar right, and it merely watched the local general aviation traffic. Now, it's first active test involved the shooting down of ten out of eleven drones, all on courses known it in advance to the system's operator, so they know where it was going. It was deployed on the Taykonder Roga class ships. The AEGIS first saw combat in the Persian Gulf in nineteen eighty eight, where, oh, by the way, it locked onto an Airbus three hundred but misidentified it as a much smaller F fourteen. The AEGIS also reported that the target was descending, even though the airbus was in fact climbing and aired on the altitude by four thousand feet. And again, the combination of all these errors convinced many people that the airbus was shot down by this AEGIS system. So again, it's a lot there's a lot of theories out there. There's a lot of reasons why they would want this, you know, the truth suppressed, especially in a time when you're you know, twelve weeks away from an election and everything else. Just a very turbulent time uh in our nation's history. But again, there's the truth and there's everything else. This is a multi layered, multifaceted conspiracy that when you get to the point where you're manipulating people's statements, it is officially a cover up one Unfortunately, once again, like everything else, will will never get the truth, the who, the what's, the whys? It was an error, whose era, why was it covered up? Who was involved in the cover up, and why aren't they sitting in jail? So I look forward to your emails regarding TWA Flight eight hundred, and we are going to close with this ten minute clip from Democracy Now Again. This is from I Believe twenty thirteen Did the US government lie about TWA Flight eight hundred.
Speaker 2: We begin with a look at shocking new claims about an airplane crash that happened seventeen years ago. More than two hundred people were killed when TWA Flight eight hundred burst into flames just minutes after taking off from New York on July seventeenth, nineteen ninety six. The cause of that explosion has been in dispute ever since. Government investigators say it was most likely triggered by a failure in the plane's electrical system, but many witnesses say they saw a streak of light move toward the plane before the explosion. Now, six investigators who participated in the original probe of the crash have come forward to request that the case be reopened. They've petitioned the National Transportation Safety Board to reactivate its investigation. Their stories are featured in a new film directed by Christina Borgesen, a former CBS News producer. Will be joined by her later in the broadcast, but first we look at Christina's seventeen year struggle to discover what happened on the night TWA Flight eight hundred went down. Her story is featured in the film Shadows of Liberty, directed by Jean Philipe Tromblai. This clip also includes former assistant FBI director James Caylstrom, the former New York Congressional aid Kelly O'Mara, and journalist Philip Weiss.
Speaker 7: On the night of July seventeenth, nineteen ninety six, Flight TWA eight hundred was en route from New York City to Paris, carrying two hundred and thirty passengers when disasters struck.
Speaker 1: Bringing you up today to TWA flight A seven forty seven aircraft has gone down.
Speaker 6: Seeing the water.
Speaker 8: Down there, get into burning records from that plane.
Speaker 3: That day, I was at CBS and my executive producer called me down and told me to look into it.
Speaker 9: And it completely changed my life. Shifted my paradigm.
Speaker 7: As borgeous and investigated the crash for CBS News. Many people reported something disturbing they'd seen in the night sky.
Speaker 3: All these eyewitnesses said they'd seen something go up, then they followed it up to where the plane was, and then all of a sudden, the plane exploded.
Speaker 7: With different reports emerging about twa eight hundred, the FBI declared the surrounding area a crime scene.
Speaker 10: If it is a terrorist event, we then have the challenge to find out who the perpetrators were, who the colleges were.
Speaker 9: That did this.
Speaker 7: As Navy divers were called to recover the plane's wreckage, rumors of friendly fire emerged.
Speaker 3: That first FBI press conference. I went to some guy, raised his hand and he said, why is the Navy involved in the recovery when they are suspect. Castrom just pointed at him and he goes remove him, and then everybody continued as if as if this hadn't happened, and to my mind, we should have all pressed on that question that.
Speaker 10: Friendly fire was not involved in this incident, and I used the strongest terms I could use. I said it was highly highly highly highly highly unlikely.
Speaker 7: Despite FBI denials, Borgison's research uncovered a different scenario based on the Navy's activity on the night of the disaster.
Speaker 3: When they released the radar information, they only gave half of it. They cut it off right when you could see that there were all these military vessels in this exercise zone that was right there.
Speaker 8: Not only were there shifts there, but there actually was a live fire exercise going on off the coast that night, and that's why they had closed down the flight corridor that is parallel to the commercial flight PADNA eight.
Speaker 10: CENTUMWA eight.
Speaker 5: CWA eight. I think that would him.
Speaker 7: I think so, I've paver.
Speaker 8: When there's a distress, you were supposed to, by law of the seat, go and try and help. These ships went in the absolute opposite direction away from the crash site and at thirty knots.
Speaker 7: The search for clear cut evidence continued, and Borgson was offered a piece of seat fabric from the plane that had undergone preliminary testing.
Speaker 1: The test had revealed that there were heavy metals in it that were consistent with a missile strike that went through the planet at a certain point where this seat was very close to and Christina received a sample to do independent verification.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was just amazing. How many times do you get hard evidence from something. I had no idea there was going to be any problem whatsoever.
Speaker 7: As CBS News gave Borgis and the go ahead to accept the seat fabric, she was close to discovering whether a missile strike had brought down the plane, and.
Speaker 3: I was looking around for a lamp, and that's when the FBI called and said, you have a piece of stolen evidence. To my great disappointment, in dismay, CBS just gave it break back.
Speaker 9: CBS has given federal investigators a piece of cloth purportedly from.
Speaker 8: The down to TWA flight eight hundred.
Speaker 1: The FBI wanted a fabric because CBS folded like an ice cube in the sun. They just went They decided, this is not a story we're going to fight for. It was a great moment of spinelessness on the corporate media's part.
Speaker 10: No evidence has been fouled, which would indicate that a criminal act was the cause of the tragedy of tw WAY Flight eight hundred. The law enforcement team has looked at every theory and has left no stone unturned.
Speaker 7: With eyewitness accounts of a possible missile strike still unexplained. The CIA produced an animation. It was broadcast nationally.
Speaker 1: When they showed that animation, it wasn't like. They then went out and talked to the fishing boat captain who had seen something completely.
Speaker 6: Different flames visible to eyewitnesses more than forty miles away.
Speaker 1: I did, and they said, this is ridiculous. This is not describe what I saw.
Speaker 6: As the aircraft descented. It produced an increasingly visible for video.
Speaker 3: Was shown on Network TV, It was shown nationally. It was shown over and over.
Speaker 6: To date, there is no evidence that any eyewitness saw missile shoot down TWA Flight eight hundred.
Speaker 1: The press bought it. The press bought the government version of events.
Speaker 7: At the time of the disaster. Westinghouse, a nuclear power company and major defense contractor, owned CBS News.
Speaker 8: Any logical person would go, well, where does the vast majority of their money come from government contracting? If Christina were getting too close to the truth, would they shut down the investigation, or would they lose their government contracts. I mean, these are logical questions that you have to wonder what's more important to CBS.
Speaker 7: Ultimately, Borgison's pursuit of what happened that night challenged the priorities of corporate media.
Speaker 3: I walked into this meeting of news executives.
Speaker 9: I said, why aren't we covering this?
Speaker 3: Guy looks up at me and he goes, oh, you think it's a missile, don't you?
Speaker 1: And I said, I don't know what.
Speaker 8: It is, but I'll tell you it's not.
Speaker 3: A straightforward thing. There's something going on here.
Speaker 1: And there was just this silence.
Speaker 9: And I was just looking at it, this sea.
Speaker 3: Of white shirts, And as I turned around and left, I just like, God, you know, my goose is cooked here? And it was, you know, I was out.
Speaker 2: A few weeks later.
Speaker 7: The government's official explanation of the disaster mechanical failure hasn't been proven, and questions still remain.
Speaker 3: I can't tell you with absolute certainty what happened.
Speaker 5: When that many people die, You.
Speaker 3: Owe it to them and to the other people who are getting on those planes every day to find out what really happened.
Speaker 8: We had an explosion about that.
Speaker 2: Grew up in the air and every through fireball.
Speaker 3: Go down into the water.
Speaker 6: On July seventeenth, nineteen ninety six, TWA Flight eight hundred exploded in the sky. A missile or some kind of streaking object was seen in the sky at the same time TWA Flight eight hundred exploded.
Speaker 7: I saw an object rise out of the ocean.
Speaker 6: Was moving very rapidly and then started climbing, passing my altitudes and the explosion.
Speaker 7: And the very next day the FBI came to talk to me and said, you did not see that.
Speaker 2: You saw nothing.
Speaker 6: The TWA Flight eight hundred in flight breakup was initiated by a fuel air explosion in the center wing tank.
Speaker 4: We didn't find any part of the airplane in adicating a mechanical failure.
Speaker 2: Explosive forces came from outside the airplane, not the center fuel tank.
Speaker 6: D FBI did all the interviewing of eyewitnesses.
Speaker 2: No witness was ever allowed to testify or do that kind of cover up to be tolerated.
Speaker 5: That makes me fighting mad. TWA Flight eight hundred and epics original documentary. You're listening to the fact Hunter Radio Network. Just the facts, Mammy