Speaker 1: One one Withago.
Speaker 2: This is Orlando's rock station one on one one w j R R. Hey heads up final week for Rock the Bank cash giveaways. Thirteen of them each day this work.
Speaker 3: Week, so five times thirteen. Yeah, you have a lot of chances to win a thousand dollars. You get a keyword, you enter it at a website. First one nine oh.
Speaker 1: Five Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 2: She's one of those singers who came out of the Disney family, I think, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty sure. She's pretty damn popular.
Speaker 2: Well, she must have been, because she was performing at the Chase Center in San Francisco on Saturday night.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's her.
Speaker 2: Apparently during her show, female fan in the standing area in front of the stage popped a squat and pete right on the floor.
Speaker 3: You gotta wear a diaper like they do at the swifties shows.
Speaker 1: Man taught you anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come on, Carpenter fans, there's a whole batch of carpenters before you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're giving a bad name to the carpenters. Carpentry in general. I know, woodworking is never the same.
Speaker 2: Wow, dude, you know what this is? You maybe expected something like this in a metal show or something.
Speaker 3: Or eedc over the weekend, right, right, But you talk to anybody who went to that, No, I did. I had a couple of friends who went to it, and uh.
Speaker 1: Maybe you could share some of that coming up a little bit.
Speaker 3: Is there nothing or no, It's just it was ec like it always is. Just plenty of women in g strings and next to nothing.
Speaker 1: And they were all very thirsty. Stop it with the water that's gonna walk in there.
Speaker 3: God, I'm thirsty if he ever goes, because he just talks about it so much.
Speaker 1: I want water. We oh, they do a little bit of drugs. We've got an unfortunate hunting accident.
Speaker 3: And really, well I hear hunting accident, I figure a bow or a gun immediately.
Speaker 2: Why I should just let you finish the story then, because you got both. Oh god, Huntington County, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: You're telling me there was a hunting accident in Huntington County.
Speaker 2: Yes, investigators say the victim, an archery hunter, was reportedly exiting the woods when they were shot by a turkey hunter.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm surprised speaking away, Okay, my mind works really crazy and were killed. They were just hospitalized, really crazy and fast over here.
Speaker 1: You don't have my mind where.
Speaker 3: Yes, I just pictured a guy coming out of the woods, and then I went to hunting in turkeys or whatever, and I thought, I'm surprised the guy's on jackass, never dressed up as a big turkey and walked in and out of the woods. Oh, there's turkey hunters in there, because no turkey hunter's really gonna shoot a life size turkey.
Speaker 1: But couldn't you see them doing that? Yeah? Totally.
Speaker 2: Now I have to ask this. I'm I'm not ten percent hunter. I have nothing against hunting. Don't mishear me. I just I don't know the ins and outs of hunting because my brother is a big hunter. Was now, do you do you shoot turkeys with guns? Or could you shoot him with bow as well?
Speaker 1: Both?
Speaker 2: So it doesn't specify whether or not the victim, which was an archery hunter or a bow hunter, sustained the injury from a gun or a fellow archery hunter. It doesn't specify that here.
Speaker 3: So I'm think he said that he was shot by somebody with a with a It never says gun, It just says shot by turkey hunter.
Speaker 1: Yes it was a gun, because I'm just picturing Wang right in the chain.
Speaker 3: We're not going to do which would you rather? Because we did. We don't want that on Monday.
Speaker 1: Well they weren't killed. I mean, I'm just.
Speaker 3: Saying we don't want to do which would you rather? Because both would be excrucion ly excruciatingly.
Speaker 2: Par tree hunter shot by turkey hunter in Huntington County. And then finally there's this, uh a, you know, Grady Judd in Polk County constantly has ongoing investigations thee sting things that make the news, and a recent undercover prostitution deal at the massage therapy locations yielded art arrest of about two dozen women.
Speaker 1: They have that they do weird things at massage.
Speaker 2: For one of the things that Sheriff Judd said in his comments is getting a lot of attention across the country.
Speaker 1: They undercover would say no, no, no, just a masside.
Speaker 4: So three different occasions, she continued to try to come back and up charge him to engage in sex. She stood in front of the door so he couldn't leave, and then she tried to hold him down. This is a big undercover detective and she might have been five foot tall. She wasn't as big as a popcorn fart, and she was trying to hold this man down. A word to the wise, if you don't want to get arrested and have your picture up here on a skin so soft bulletin board, don't do it.
Speaker 1: Next time. It can be the customers.
Speaker 2: That was the code name for the operation, Operation skin so Soft. Here's all the women who were arrested. Did he say not as big as a popcorn fart?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow. I'm gonna read you some of the names. Yuling Sang, that's Zang Hollins Jin Fang, mule Yon Nulow Smith, no Yon feel yeay key quitso Jean. Oh wait, here's one Rose Wang Walker.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I haven't said a single word, but this is where I point out, as we have for twenty six years at this point, it's wrong to stereotype. But if you want to get right down to it, most stereotypes are rooted in some form of truth.
Speaker 1: Love you long time, I see Linchin Taco on demand download the iHeart Radio Appleyard Great