Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon, and you're listening to kf I A M six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. Midway through already, I've been trying not to click on this story, but I finally gave in and clicked. Have you heard any of the rumor mill talk about David and Victoria Beckham and their kid Brooklyn, their oldest son, he got married. Apparently there's a rift between the son's wife and Victoria Beckham.
Speaker 2: Her name is Pelts or something pells pet Is that who it is? Yes, that is her last name.
Speaker 1: Her first name is Nicola, the last name Pelse of those family as well, I believe ye. Well, apparently the tensions between the couple because the reason I this was even on my radar is I think David Beckham or Victory Beckham had their fiftieth birthday party or what have you, and their son wasn't there, and he had just gotten married, and there was talk that his new wife doesn't get along with Victoria Beckham and this whole thing. Well, now the details this morning came to light. Apparently at the wedding at Brooklyn, their oldest son at his wedding to this woman, Nicola. Mark Anthony, who is a friend of the Beckhams, offered to perform as a gift at the wedding, and it was kind of like he was going to sing the first song. And before the song begins, Mark Anthony says, Brooklyn come to the stage and then announces the most beautiful woman in the room to the night, come on up, and you think it's going to be their first dance. And Victoria comes up, Oh no, that's bad, and like, there's no way for Victoria Beckham to explain that a way.
Speaker 3: I don't think. Is it a suggestion that she's the one that can made him say that? I have no idea.
Speaker 1: But if you're at your son's wedding, and whoever it is, Mark Anthony, hey suss whoever it is, says.
Speaker 3: The most beautiful.
Speaker 1: Woman in the room, come in the state the bride and it's not the bride.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: One of the one of the trials that we've been keeping our eyes on is that Karen Reid trial. The prosecution is resting in the second trial for her. Attorneys for the state of Massachusetts took a pretty streamlined approach this time to try to prove her guilt in the killing of that Boston police officer boyfriend. And as we get more into the defense case, we'll definitely talk more about that. But it's eleven o'clock, which means it's time for swamp watch. And one of the big deals there means I'm a cheat and a liar and when I'm not kissing babies, I'm stealing their lollipops.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got.
Speaker 4: The real problem is that our leaders are dune.
Speaker 3: The other side never quits. I'm not going anywhere.
Speaker 5: So that how you.
Speaker 3: Train the quad, I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been. You know, Americans have always been going act president. They're not stupid.
Speaker 2: A political flunder is when a politician actually tells the truth.
Speaker 3: Whether people voted for you, were massa watch, they're all.
Speaker 5: Count of on.
Speaker 3: So we told you that.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, the New York based Court of International Trade, the federal court that very few people had ever heard of, had blocked President Trump's sweeping tariffs. The opinion he said that the Trump's global tariffs were contrary to law because the International Emergency Economic Powers Act from nineteen seventy seven does not give the president unlimited power to levy the tariffs like he has been doing in the last few months, that some of it still relies with Congress.
Speaker 1: Well, you have to have a national emergency in order to do what the president did, and they argued. Trump's attorneys argued that it was the fentinyl crisis that wanted them to kind of get a handle on the borders and put these tariffs in place. And the court found that doesn't hold water. So we'll see what happens. Of course, Trump's people say in a month or two, this will all be worked out, the tariffs will work, and everything will be copasetic. These are activist judges the way that we have seen in the past.
Speaker 2: There is a second decision now that has come down in an order. The International Economic Emergency Economic Powers Act does not give the president the power to impose those tariffs. This from a district judge Rudolph Contreras said that his order actually only restricts the administration's ability to collect terrorists from two companies that filed the lawsuit. This is not one of those wide sweeping injunctions necessarily that others. At least this second decision, the Department of Justice has requested a stay to the ruling from yesterday, saying it needs to avoid immediate irreparable harm to the US foreign policy national security. One of the things that's going against the President in this case is that the argument is the administration is arguing that enforcement of this ruling would cause foreign policy disaster scenario because it leaves so much of the tariff question up in the air. But what the President has done himself with wide sweeping tariffs across the board and then individual you know, we're going to set a tariff against the EU at fifty percent and then a couple of days later bring it back down to ten percent, and then we're going to impose tariffs of one hundred and forty five percent on China and then a few weeks.
Speaker 3: Later reduce it to thirty percent.
Speaker 2: That kind of of changes in those policies is also a foreign policy disaster scenario that even the administration is arguing against. So they're kind of shooting themselves in the foot there at that argument.
Speaker 1: We knew it wasn't going to be lengthy elon Musk's time at the White House, and it was not. His days are over. If you haven't heard already, he was, of course enlisted to cut waste in the federal government. And now after that big beautiful bill has passed to fund much of Trump's agenda, he is leaving.
Speaker 3: He hates that there were.
Speaker 1: Basically, what he saw, things in that bill that fly in the face of what he was trying to do at DOZE in terms of reducing the federal deficit.
Speaker 2: I don't know what he does from this point, what sort of relationship he's going to have with President Trump, because he could, I mean, he could renew that special government employee contract at the beginning of next year if he wants to, and allow him another hern in one hundred and thirty days to work as that special government employee. But I just get the impression that he is so disheartened with the comments that he made about the good work that Doge did and then being completely slapped in the face with the incredible amount of spending increases that exist in that big beautiful bill that's making its way through Congress.
Speaker 1: To drill down on that, that funding package would add two point three trillion to the federal deficit over ten years because of Trump's tax cuts and new expenditures back from twenty seventeen that outweigh the seventh. The savings Musk, by the way, for his part, initially set out to cut upwards of two trillion through this operation. He walked that back after realizing how hard that is to do. But this is kind of like, well, why am I even here if you're just going to sign off on all this money that's going to add to the deficit.
Speaker 2: All right, revisiting the items you should never throw out? You know we got tools, right, we got birthday cake candles. We'll tell you about some of the other things you should never throw out. Hoarders rejoice. You have reasons now for your compulsion.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM sixty.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: This is the sunset right, yes, that you view in Manhattan.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's when the setting sun aligns with the Manhattan street grid and sinks below the horizon framed in the canyon of skyscrapers. The first Manhattan Henge of the year takes place at sunset on Wednesday, with a slight variation happening again Thursday.
Speaker 3: Is that this week or next week? I think it's this week.
Speaker 1: It will occur again July eleventh and twelfth and Neil deGrasse Tyson coined the term back in nineteen ninety seven. In an article he said he was inspired by a visit to Stonehenge as a teenager. Happens about three weeks before and after the solstice.
Speaker 3: So oh, and then again in August. You said, right, is it August July? July? It's really cool?
Speaker 2: And they tell you, I think it's New York Times or New York Post has a whole. If you're going to take a picture, this is where you need to be in what time you need to take the pictures.
Speaker 3: It's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: We've talked before about artificial intelligence many times. We're going to talk tech with Mark Saltzman coming up at the bottom of the hour. But there was a fun article today that described the speed with which AI is changing and it's sort of personality has been changing, and they said AI is entering what might be known as its Cheers era, where everybody knows your name, or in this case, every chatbot knows your name. That right now, it's in the rom Com fifty first Dates era where you have to tell it who you are every day, Like you go back and visit your bot doesn't remember.
Speaker 3: Who you are. Your body doesn't remember you at this point.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean you could probably sign up. What if I take the premium, That's that's probably how you do it. But they're saying that there will be a time when you log on to any AI interface and it will go hello Shannon.
Speaker 3: Right, well, our stuff already does that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, your your Starbucks app, your yoga app, whatever, already does that.
Speaker 2: We were talking earlier about hoarding and things that you should probably throw out, like baby teeth and things that you should not necessarily. Yeah, tools, birthday cake candles are a couple of them.
Speaker 1: It's rare that you see a list of things that say it's okay to hoard this stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So like you said, tools and umbrellas, we got to and yeah, birthday candles, birthday cake candles. I mean I think probably, well, maybe not anymore so. My mom did, as I mentioned, throw out everything. But like for a long time, there was a drawer in the kitchen where there is probably birthday cake candles from you know, thirty forty years ago in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and everybody's spit on them by the time they get back in their judge.
Speaker 3: No, they're not, They're not used there.
Speaker 2: They're talking about used ones as well, just because you're never they're never lit for very long, right, I mean you've never seen a birthday cake candle that's down to its nub.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it's just that.
Speaker 1: Usually it's like you get a package of candles and you only use a few of them.
Speaker 2: You've got a lot of those extra except for me because I'm old person. Seasonal decorations, they say, is another one, and I think for different reasons. They say there's no better way to add warmth and festivity festivity than some seasonal accents.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 2: My wife is really great about putting just just enough out there for like Easter. There's Easter eggs and bunnies and things like that in the house. But they're all class they're all classy, and there's they're not overwhelming, and it's not just like a giant inflatable on the front lawn.
Speaker 3: But I think also some.
Speaker 1: Of there's nothing wrong with a giant inflatable in the front lawn.
Speaker 3: I have a.
Speaker 2: Giant inflatable Easter bunny. I would totally do that. If they have that, all, I guarantee you they have it.
Speaker 1: I have an inflatable Snowman to have an inflatable Santa.
Speaker 3: I have an inflatable Mariachi Scanta that I get. Santa's very tan.
Speaker 1: We call black Santa because he looks like really yeah, okay, which I don't know if that's appropriation, probably or not.
Speaker 2: I some of the seasonal decorations that I remember from my childhood still exists.
Speaker 3: My mom kept everything.
Speaker 1: Well, who is they say in this article they talk about holiday decor being so expensive so you don't want to shop for it every year, to which I say, who buys Holiday de core every year? Like all the seasonal stuff that I have, we've had for a very long time. Who just buys holiday to core every year? Are there people that do that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think there's you do I do? So you can just toss away other stuff. I don't throw it away. I hoard it all. Oh okay, you just buy freshion it up.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But sometimes if like things are broken or like, I just don't ever put them up anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, throw them away? Fair.
Speaker 2: You don't fix the the light string that has one or two bulbs out, You just toss it and get a new one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay. Gary's having hives basically right now.
Speaker 2: Over you, I will say they make them a lot. Well, they do give you extra bulbs, but if for some reason you have two or three and they only give you one extra bulb, that' said.
Speaker 3: They don't make them as easy as they use.
Speaker 1: That's why you got to keep all the extra ball from everything work ever. Free airplane headphones, Yes, my husband definitely keeps these.
Speaker 3: Why, I don't know. I don't think i've ever in my life. You know, you were on.
Speaker 1: A flight and he goes, uh, oh, I uh, I meant to bring the headphones for the flight, but I didn't, And I said, well, luckily they've got a couple of.
Speaker 3: Hundred more that they're passing out. That's the thing.
Speaker 1: They pass them out on every flight. If you if you're a person who uses those headphones.
Speaker 3: I don't fly the right airlines. Oh, I don't think i've ever.
Speaker 2: I don't think I have ever been on a flight really where they've ever passed out head Oh they had. I think there's one where they made them available for sale, like for four bucks or whatever. I don't remember them ever passing out artwork.
Speaker 1: They say you can keep that vintage cocktail glasses, plates and bowls.
Speaker 3: Those are fun.
Speaker 1: I love vintage cocktail glasses. The problem is drinking out of them. You don't want to break them. And also and they're also covered in lead paint. I love those, the what do you call them goblets? No, not goblets, but like the twenty Yeah, the coupe glasses. I love those, but there's such a pain in the ass to drink out of.
Speaker 3: Because they're so the mouth is so wide and they're so shallow.
Speaker 1: It's like when cosmopolitans were a thing at like the turn of the century, and I was deep into those. And this is back when I was like in my early twenties and I was going out to bars and stuff, and I loved cosmopolitans, and everything I owned was covered with pink stains because they were so hard to drink, especially after you had nineteen and.
Speaker 3: You can't even put a straw in it. Is it going to fall out?
Speaker 2: It's not deep enough. All right, More on that a little bit later. But Mark Saltzman was going to join us. In just a couple of minutes, we'll do our tech talk. Good tech talk. That's time already, it's that time.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, prison makes time fly by.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: Listening to all the talk backs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm upset that my computer doesn't have that function, so I miss out on that kind of content.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's missed out. Would you say you miss out? It seemed absolutely serious.
Speaker 1: Is there any way we could play that and just bleep out all the all the words?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't want to get that guy.
Speaker 1: He sounded really matter of fact and serious with that.
Speaker 2: Like that song many times. Yeah, Gary and Shannon KFI.
Speaker 3: I had never heard it. Have you ever heard that song.
Speaker 2: Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app? Quick update. We believe that the Trump administration may ask the Supreme Court as soon as tomorrow to immediately pause it's a federal court ruling that blocks many of President Trump's tariffs. The DOJ is expected to seek emergency relief from the Supreme Court to avoid what they said would be irreparable national security and economic harms at stake. It's not official, but it could happen, but as soon as tomorrow.
Speaker 1: So you see that little box pop up when you go to a website or you scrolling on your phone checking out an app or whatever.
Speaker 3: What happens if you don't accept those cookies. So where we kick off tech Talk.
Speaker 7: The machines are getting smarter.
Speaker 5: This is tech Talk, brought to you by sky Net.
Speaker 2: Mark Saltzman joins us a talk tech it's been a couple of days.
Speaker 3: How you've been, Mark, Yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 8: We've ever gone two weeks or three weeks without doing this segment.
Speaker 7: But well, yeah, a little you know, traveling a lot.
Speaker 3: So well we'll get into your travel here in just a minute.
Speaker 1: We have a little blow up, Mark Saltzman doll that we have when you're gone for longer than a week that we rely on. We put them up right here in the studio. So yeah, so I often wonder this Mark, do I really have to accept those cookies?
Speaker 3: And what does it all mean?
Speaker 1: Does it just mean do I accept that they're taking more information from me?
Speaker 3: And don't they already have it already?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Essentially, there's two kinds of cookies, and you know both of them are not the tasty kind. But yeah, no doubt your listeners when they're on their phone or on a laptop or tablet, they've seen when you land on a website, do you accept.
Speaker 7: Or reject cookies.
Speaker 3: So what are they?
Speaker 8: They're just little bits of information that the website owners are getting based on your clicking or you're tapping. So there's first party and third party cookies. You do not need to accept the third party ones. The good ones are where you land on a website, your bank remembers you are logging infos, so you just have to type in your password. You don't have to type in your debit card every time, or that when you type in whether it knows that you're in La, it's not going to give you whether in I don't know Boston. There's advantages to first party cookies because it it gets to know you and where you are geographically. Third party cookies, as my friends at McAfee told me in this Reader's Digest article that I wrote, are tracking cookies. So these are companies, usually advertisers that want to know where you're going on the website, where do you click first, and then where do you go after that website or where did you come from before you landed there that website or app that is, and so you may get a prompt saying do you want to accept these? And that's also called non essential cookies. So the short answer, Shannon and Gary is that you will have to accept some or you may not be able to use the website at all. But you can click to only accept the first party ones or essential cookies, and then you can disregard or click deny or reject the third party ones where you know they want to know more about you. You're still going to see ads, mind you, but they won't be related to you, So you're going to see ads perhaps for diapers when you don't have kids, so it's not necessarily evil, but it is tracking your whereabouts and your interests.
Speaker 2: And then obviously they allow you. Most of these browsers will allow you to go back and clear your cookies. Do you do that on a regular basis?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't do it myself, but yeah, it's in the article as well if you want to know why and how to clear your cookies again. When I've done that in the past, then I have to type in my information all over again that I don't want to type in, like when I log into my mail. I don't want my password automatically there, but I want to know I want to have my login info all queued up right or again going to your your go to Amazon, and if it doesn't remember your credit card and then you're going to type it all in all over again. It's not convenience. So you've got to straddle the line between convenience and peace of mind and see what fits within your comfort level.
Speaker 2: Would would you say you had peace of mind when you drove up to ninety sixty?
Speaker 3: What's going on to the important stuff on an F one track? No? Less?
Speaker 8: So yeah, So I went to Italy with AWS, which is part of the Amazon family, and then I went to Taiwan from Italy to a convention called Computechs. It's basically computers as the name suggests. But yeah, Italy was fun because AWS has partnered with Formula one, the organization to help the teams analyze their racing data, like the telemetry of the vehicles. So there's three hundred sensors on average on any given F one car that gives data back to the teams on how to shave, you know, little milliseconds here and there which can all add up. So they brought twenty journalists from around the world to kick the tires on this new tech. And yeah, and I got a chance to drive a Ferrari on an F one track, which was pretty fun. I was a little afraid to, you know, because I haven't driven like gearshift in I don't know how many decades, but it turned out to be like paddles behind the okay.
Speaker 7: Steering wheel.
Speaker 8: So and then one time I took the track was just automatic as well. But that, yeah, it was fine. I didn't, you know, I was afraid to really push it. I got up to I don't know, one hundred and fifty miles an hour. That was about it on a straight away. I was too afraid to go any more than that. Maybe one forty but yeah, and some hairpin turns, but it was fine. And then again they then they we analyzed our performance. We popped the SD card out of the car, popped it into a computer, and then an engineer walked us through our data and we got to watch a race and visit the Ferrari factory.
Speaker 7: We had given our phones, so we couldn't take pictures or anything. So yeah, it was it was a really cool trip.
Speaker 8: I'm not a huge F one fan, but my friends are, and so they were pretty jelly.
Speaker 7: It was a great trip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, so let's be honest.
Speaker 2: Was it one hundred and fifty miles an hour one hundred and fifty kilometers now.
Speaker 8: Because it was I think one fifty max miles. So I don't know, I don't know what is it one ninety two hundred kilometers. I don't even know that the one point six. I'm trying to think of.
Speaker 3: The extra forty one forty then aimeter.
Speaker 7: Then I was going that fast.
Speaker 8: I was over two hundred kilometers and that's what the stage was in So I'm wrong.
Speaker 7: It wasn't that fast as one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 8: But honestly, I was afraid it was six hundred thousand euro vehicle, right.
Speaker 1: I mean, I did the driving simulation at the NASCAR Museum in Charlotte, and I was terrified, and I knew it was a simulator.
Speaker 8: Well, there was one part where we got to practice drifting. They spray part of the track with water and then you do basically donuts and you have to you know, so you slam on the gas and then you have to spin the steering wheel the other way. And I thought, I'm from Canada, I know how to drive in the snow.
Speaker 7: This is easy. I'm going to ace this part.
Speaker 8: But it was just it was tough because of so much power, you know, under the hood of these vehicles, but it was. It was a cool trip, and so I wrote a piece about if anybody's interested, they can google my name, Mark Saltzman, Mark with the Sea and then Formula one and you'll see that the tie in between tech and sports and in this case racing sports motorsports.
Speaker 7: Really it was a fun trip, very.
Speaker 2: Cool, and F one is one of those sports I think, at least in the United States, it has room to grow. It's gaining popularity and has a lot of room to grow.
Speaker 8: I think, aside from soccer, it's the biggest sport in the world. Yeah, in the US, it still has a room to grow. Yeah, I've been to NASCAR events as well, including Daytona five hundred. It's obviously a whole different animal all together. But yeah, it was a pretty exciting being there.
Speaker 3: Very cool. Well lucky you, Mark.
Speaker 7: Thank you appreciate it.
Speaker 8: And I got some nice messages from KFI listeners going hey, where are you for tech talk Thursday.
Speaker 7: On X which was nice, So I'm bad.
Speaker 3: Good to see you againk.
Speaker 2: You likewise, Mark Saltzman, then make sure you follow Mark on X. By the way, m arc Underscore Saltsman for all of his great posts and information and articles, and the podcast that Tech It Out podcast Everything.
Speaker 1: Gary and Channon will continue Hoarders Listen up more stuff you can keep.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI Am six forty.
Speaker 2: You see somebody storm the field last night at Angel Stadium. A guy wearing an Aaron Judge jersey number ninety nine made his way all the way like centerfield, and as he's going all the way back to right field, he literally jumps into the stands and a security guy grabs him and pulls him back onto the field and they throw him to the ground and cuff him and take him off the field. The Yankee still won one to nothing, no game today. The Angels move on to Cleveland tomorrow. Cleveland, speaking of did beat the Dodgers yesterday afternoon seven to four.
Speaker 3: They also have a travel day.
Speaker 2: They will start a World Series rematch with the aforementioned Yankees tomorrow afternoon at Dodger Stadium.
Speaker 3: Did you see what they're doing in this building? This is nice.
Speaker 1: It's a wellness walk where like people that are in sales are going for a walk.
Speaker 3: That sounds nice. Whether it's is it today it's not?
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I'm sorry, it's Monday. It's not today. Today would be beautiful for it, It would be great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're calling it is uh oh, it's a sales wellness week.
Speaker 1: I read that as sells a wellness walk like I didn't know did if they did this like once a week or something like that.
Speaker 3: Maybe they're gonna do the whole week is out? You how come we never take a walk as a show. We haven't done anything outside lately. You know what, Let's do the show outside sometime next week. Just wait till it gets to about ninety five and then do it. Yeah. I love it doing the show outside. It's always been great.
Speaker 6: Hello, Gary and Shannon.
Speaker 3: Good morning to you.
Speaker 6: Stop your whining.
Speaker 4: It's not a flathead screwdriver.
Speaker 3: It's a straight screwdriver and a Phillips screwdriver. But everybody who knows nothing about tools calls.
Speaker 4: Them a flathead screwdriver.
Speaker 3: Out.
Speaker 8: I'm an instructor at college level who for trade.
Speaker 3: Stop whining.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, I don't think anybody whine about it. I just said flathead screwdriver. I've never heard it referred to as a straight screwdriver I've heard slotted.
Speaker 3: I don't know why he's so updown that.
Speaker 1: I have very very very very rudimentary knowledge about tools, and I knew what you were talking about. But I'm not also ever going to have more knowledge than that about tools. So I feel like his tone was a little stern. I also am curious for me not having enough knowledge. But I don't remember anybody remember that now.
Speaker 2: But we have been talking about people who hoard and the permission that you get for things that you can hoard.
Speaker 6: Gary and Shannon calling from Bozeman, Montana.
Speaker 2: Amen, I still have a quilt from my girlfriend from twelve years ago.
Speaker 3: See, and she's not getting it back.
Speaker 6: She even called and asked for Sorry Melissa.
Speaker 3: Melissa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I bet there's not a new Melissa. That's my problem with Gary. Is he twelve years you were married before you got rid of that quilt to a different woman.
Speaker 3: Well, this one stuck.
Speaker 1: If there was a new Melissa, the new Melissa, your wife is a good person.
Speaker 3: She lets a lot of stuff go. If she let that quilt hang around, Clearly, have you seen all this? You're not a monster.
Speaker 6: Perfectly acceptable containers and containers of nuts bolts, screws, self happening screws, woodscrews, debts, deck screws, extension cords, tubes of cawking, you name it.
Speaker 4: Anything that you use around the house or on the car. Yes, uh, building things. I or not to mention the tools that go along with all that stuff. Great, great show, guys.
Speaker 1: What about lag screws, masonry screws. Huh, drywall screws.
Speaker 2: I thought you didn't know anything about tools. Most drywall screw.
Speaker 3: Screws tough, isn't it. Screws are are phillips. You have the quadrax head screws, I do you do? Yeah? Those are hard?
Speaker 1: Those are Those are important because if you don't have a quadra, you just have the raised head different obviously, and you learn that the hard way. I'll tell you that I had. I had some raised head screws around to what I really needed was a quadras head. And holy hell, let's just say that that hole in the walls stuck around for a lot longer than God intended.
Speaker 3: Were you just putting a screw in the whole.
Speaker 1: Now and then and then when you needed torques? Plus you know what I mean. It's different from the external hex I'll tell.
Speaker 3: You that a lot of times.
Speaker 2: They'll give you the bit when you buy a box of those screws.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, right, you know I've never needed and I still I have them hanging around. But the trust head screws, Really, what do you need that for? Like, I've got a box of them, you know, And I don't know long how long I've had.
Speaker 3: Those trust heads, but it's been quite a while. Money, would you say, sy the.
Speaker 1: Domeheads you use all the time, like the trust heads one hundred. Oh, I think it's a box of two fifty, box of two fifty.
Speaker 3: So what else do we keep around here?
Speaker 1: Says to keep complimentary toothbrushes from the dentist. Everybody knows that I've used those, like as my real toothbrush forever.
Speaker 2: They're not cheap to get the regular tooth get Yeah, they just but they used to be cheap, but they used to be super cheap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but now they're great adult Halloween costumes, I say to save, I say, if you've got a bevy of halloween costumes, adult adult got a bigger conversation to have.
Speaker 3: That's the key.
Speaker 2: When the kids were you know, kids, we had a like a box ye we would keep and then if they had friends over, they can screw around and play with those.
Speaker 1: It's one thing if you're a dance studio, if you're just a normal home and you've got a closet full of adult costumes.
Speaker 3: If you're a dance I don't know.
Speaker 1: Important documents obviously, don't don't throw those away. And then sentimental items like baby teeth, you can keep those.
Speaker 3: What did you do with the kids baby teeth? Did you throw them out? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was weird even I had that revelation, like, oh what am I ever gonna do with these?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 1: You don't keep them because they're useful. You keep them for sentimental purposes. But even that, that's when your kids were baby.
Speaker 3: Those are baby teeth. What vehicle than do I store? Needed?
Speaker 2: You don't start, don't you start. Knock your baby teeth out? Save those in a little envelope somewhere. Remember this, remember.
Speaker 3: These, Remember the.
Speaker 2: Huge, humongous, gigantic twelve o'clock hour still to come on, Gary Shannon. You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio ap