Speaker 1: You're listening to.
Speaker 2: Freedom Talk Radio with your host, Andy Pecher, live from the UK. Emailers Freedom Talk Radio twenty thirteen at gmail dot com or visitors at freedom talk Radio online dot com.
Speaker 3: But this one in particular because I called him my brother many years ago and he still is in a way. You know, we all need our own different lives. But I think good people are your brother good women are your sisters. So yeah, Sandy Smith, Quarrier's survivor, got a lovely wife called Jane, and they've been through hell was young kids and probably now with their own personal issues and health, but they're still here. They're fighting like mad day. Sandy, you're still here. You're not going to go.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we're always here and we'll always be about that one. Oh that's that's so yeah, we'll come through hell, Jane and I in my life, but I still continue my fight and continue to do that to a dying day.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we put a picture up with your Sandy because for whatever reason, your screen's not coming on. So yes, sir, you are an event recently then I believe it's a poor turnout, which is sad really, because he was remembering the children at quarriers that were in the great Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, Jane and I we met when we're you know a story. We met when we were five and quarters off horse Bridge, a wear at the age of fourteen, janeuine nobody knew trying to find her. I can't find her. And forty eight years later we met up each. We met again and we fell in love again. And then we went back to Choreas and we were we went back to remember the good times. And when we went into the graveyard at Choreas, we noticed the headstones were lessing. So so we tried to find out there were a woman there now mentioned her name Alice Harper. He was a chief executive officer at a time, and oh my god, had we about them? Were had? But when we went around we met up again working round Choreas. This is when I found out Gane had been abused. She found out I had been abused. And then at that day we met two sisters and one of them that was a cottage I had been in after Matt time. She had been in the cottage. The man that abused me abuse her. So now he lives over in Australia. Yeah, after we come home, we started tone about many other kids. So we started up what was that first Charriers war Warriors what I can't remember the name, but then we changed it. Now now we go within them Coriers Warriors Adult Survivors of abuse and Kia a adult adult childhood survivors of and so. And I've got a name, sorry doubt and wait, yeah, Facebook seats set up and it wasn't long, and we've got one seat. I think there's five little nearther things and people on that. But the other side there's a bit six and a half thousand, seven and a half thousand, but there's a lot of follos. We've got a mass fall in here, and I'm happy about that. But anyway, our very first battle was to get quarreus to the admat. They knew we were being abused and gear in terms an apology, you know, I mean that is someone inself we use it. Before long that we had one hundred and eighty four of us plus friends family are supporting. I mean you for we kept our link tight, we could possibly get something done. So we were bombarding quarters with m plenty of people help us bombarden them governing the justice. So just at the onset of the Scottish chade abous inquiry. Jane and I were there. I walked in and I sat down Lady's whistle and it was courious Bernardo's and Aberla. That was the thing that was getting done. And of course it starts and the retelevisions coins and I'm watching the my weird this is no There were a woman I could see her and she's too busy and she's got to be mid on front and Burch and her here men putting on makeup, lapstick and stuff. And this is lawyers for these offers. He's supposed to be taking notes and you know what's happening. Then the next thing, I seen this game. He's getting the phone out but he's playing a game. And that's when I got to bloody face and I spoke. You know, I come out bloody fast, an't you? So the short of stop looked at so of course the Jane and you go, you know I'm going. I knew we get lofty differ. So i'ment outside and for a while Jeane stayed on Sadway and the girl who you know we know another support group, uh said they were a wee vigilking on at the time outside with other orphanages here and we're all totally and blah blah blah. Yuh. When o' clock gun went off, did a minute silence, and this paper started playing Hiving Cathedral. And just after the paper finished that, this girl sit up on the shoulders, who goes Sandy, brilliant news. What's she goes say? You have won your battle Corners has admitted to the new children were being abused and they gave an apology through their lawyers. Oh god, and that's Jane was out with and we're hugging each other with you and thanks somebody else. And I was said in the tears were rolling in her face. And night we were on the television, you know, I was talking about this. But the next thing was we're talking about the Chada was inquiring and theod the footage and it was seeing and I standing there crying, Oh my god, I'm ne to Taylor. And after that the Choyer's waters just took off.
Speaker 4: My master.
Speaker 1: So many we don't know, but okay, I brought it for I'm brown us big for everybody. It does, and they've got that for us. Then the next thing was the kids headstones. The woman that was in Charles Alice Harper, the chief executive officer. Yay, when we may, Yes, we will get the headstones cooked back. Then the next thing, at the next meeting. No, there were never any children headstones in there. We goes, yes, where she goes, well, i'm telling you they were, I goes, I'm telling I'm telling you the were. So she started and says waving her hands on and she's going, come on, bring me proof, bring me proof, show me proof, get me proof. She was in. Anybody who's going to believe off and children, Well, that just that was light and refused to meet. How dare you say that to us? So she told us got out my office. So we were away out and I went, you bet because I'm going to So it took us a long way. You put it away, you know, and we're veryan there giving up. We're never we're never going to get this proof. We're never going to get it. And it was we're down at Jane's sister's one Sunday for a mule and the subject come up and I mentioned about us, So Jane's sister Wilma, she goes to shoes, I can give you proof. How's that? She goes I've got a video of course, because it is the way back. She goes. It shows you know, Jane and herself and the brother and along with myself. You know. Yeah, so I got it. She was it shoes the graveyard, so we got that sure enough. At showed the graveyard with these children that there are three three hundred and thirty eight children laid the rest and there they hid it down at three hundred and thirty five. That's in some articles when you read about this, I'll come up three hundred, three hundred and thirty five a children, but they were actually three hundred and thirty eight. As we done. We've done a sadly, but we found out and we had people coming forward, oh marks and was buried in their bars, so we knew there were extra children. We got over their name. We went the quarters with that and again Nasalas Harper, we showed her a video and I swear to got dangerous. My wentness. She goes, how dadies bring that in here. That's doctor, that's not our graveyard. I goes, We'll watch there's what your corners. Yes, it's doctor. Get out, get out your orphaned scum. And that's saying your orphans come office, so I was so I had no other option. After that, I went to the press and that's when it started. Really, Oh my god, that's went big. The next thing was high Sandy. It was an email, High Sandy, I hope you're feeling well, you and Jane, and it's love It was lovely to meet you, blah blah blah, which was a lie that she knew that. She goes, say what it is is to see if you could stop getting people to email us. We can't. Well, internets came down with an emails that was coming in here. This is true, So I went I told her, he goes no, because I'm not a stop because you've brought us on yourself, and goes and can you not remember we're often scum. Oh, I'm sorry and everything else. So I don't an email, so I get I'm not seeing the newspaper or who. But this kuy done is amazing and averraha, and we were showing it. There's a proof. We've got all the proof of showing them. And of course it was getting out and this is what they've said, and so did bring warriors down, drastically brought them down. So eventially, the great Yes they would. So they invited Jane up and we hade to cut the first sword, so that first putting on headstone sort of thing. So we've done that took us five years, just over five years from my start. My fight too ended and I was up and done the at the time. And it was my mate Alan, who you met and born, and he said, he goes and get brow news for the watch for he goes, you won your battle? You did? He goes the warriors, she goes, He goes, there's a last headstone. And what they've done to save money. Instead of putting up three hundred and thirty eight little headstones, they put up one hundred and fifty five headstones. Some of the headstones has got one, two and three names on them. Well, we were angry at that, but then we started getting messages and fake descendants of these people from Canada, Australia all over the world. The messages we've been getting sent and Eve today has been unreal about getting us done. I met up were women from Canada called Lauria of Cheskey and this was the British Home Children, which is another thing. There were way back from eighteen hundreds up to the nineteen seventies. They were umpteen thousands. Estimated over one hundred and fifty thousand British children were sent to these far offshoores. If you've never heard the handy, just go on to YouTube and taypin British Home Children Canada. This is what led me a Laurie of chest Gate. Next year of my health, I'm going over and I want to meet Lauri. I want to see where the children were tainting the Front warriers because they were a lower anyway, this got be involved with the British Home Children and oh my god, there were one kid went amussing and they started searching for us. Poor kid, and eventually they got his body. He was in a coffin. Two us too small from them. His feet and his hands were burnt off with frostbite. The patchfork were used for the here. Now there were that many stabs for us patchfork we could not carry the hold. I was gay had been crazy. He bent us pure tails buddying us coffin. It was too we and through the kids coughing when Aku's dumb wedding. That's just one of the nice stories that are a lot more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've just done.
Speaker 3: I'll I'll just comment quickly about the British Home Children because it's nice to explain that a little bit, just a little brief paragraph. British Home Children were proximate, so one hundred and thirty thousand children. They were sent from the UK to the Commonwealth countries, particularly Canada, Australia and South Africa between.
Speaker 4: It started to believe that not.
Speaker 3: The eighteen sixties to the late nineties, the seventies serving as cheap farm labor domestic workers, many were orphans from poor families, separated from their parents without their consent and often experienced harsh working conditions and mistreatment. And aboose the scheme which came to resolve poverty and overgrounded in the UK and provide labor for dominions what that means. And they've still not issued a formal apology apparently to Google.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, that's as well as honest mentioned. Everybody's hed the Bernardos, but Bernardo he was actually charter had he doctor Bernardo had eaten eat charges against them for abducting children and sending them against parents, war and authority to Canada. They don't tell you us back then, every child away back eighteen hundred that was sent here. They received one hundred pound for plus ten shillings like fifty pence in today's money every year for their children. So it was money, money, money, money making. Doctor Bernardo's was also suspected to be Jack the rappa. Can you'll see my water? True? Of course, I've got all the proof. I can back over and up. I kind of say it in and because if anybody wants to go ahead and christ charities, I can showing them the paper. I've got it all starts one hundreds of it in a way back they say that they were it was over one hundred. The true count is over one hundred and thirty thousand children into these countries, right. They were sold for child slaves. That's what they were sent here for. It was just money, money and money. Now coming on a bit further. After I met Jane blah blah blah I was talking about, I was taken into hospital where I almost died as well. I was taken in with double pneumonia and I COVID. Then the discovered my lungs, my lungs, my lover, and my kidneys are I'm in my way here, there's no kid in here. So at the end of this month. My heart beat us up down, I keep passing it and stuff. So what they're doing is they're taking me in and I'm going to stop my heart. I'm going to kill me, and then they're going to bring me back to life, you know, put an electric cump through my buying bring and actually bring everything back to normal, which I'm not looking forward to, but I know what sort of go for it. But there were other things, and I found that strange because Jane was bother we're back, and then we had a lot a lot of girls, you know, adult women now my back. Sure, that's sort of that sort blah blah blah. The boys, oh ma, my love, my kidney's my heart and other parts there were mm hmm. This is weird. Two rosso from the same Now we do remember every single one years, remember when when Cory has been taken to the hospital, the Elies Hospital in there from school. We were marched up to the hospital, were disturbed into our pants and vest. We were outside there where were begun for the X ray and we're injections and there are two nurses, one each side, and we really put our hand in and grabout suitets. I remember one. A lot of times it was a lack of comfort suites, and we'd be putting in, we'd beholding, we'rete vest out, put more and put more. God even were the living because we never watched sets and choreas and other stories. I can tell about that and and but we know that we were injected. So this got me owing what's in our systems now? I remember being strapped to a bed. I got me my emotional here. I'm sorry for But there's a guy who was my best mating Chorreos and we lost contact. We met up again that Jane and I a few years ago. Oh, Jane, up to the things we see. Stuart's his name. I'll don't give you say, but I can see what I want to Stewart, and I've got his permersion us, don't it. But when I was in there, I remember being strapped to a spade. There were two guys and white coats. There were a big machine and they were these wires coming off. They were on my body and I had wires for as I was on my kid, on my test coas on my penis, and I remember them and I remember feeling an electric cunt down below. Oh that was so and they kept turning up. I can remember screaming, but I passed out. This is his name once place. This was a lot of times. There's other guys that's happened as well. Stuart was one of them. When it came we get married, start a family, we couldn't. I went for tests. It was me and it was through what Correa has done. Well. It wasn't the quarriers. It was that this was caused by the Ministry Offense. Now I'm fighting a health, a casey and the Ikard knowing I'm calling out the Ministry of Defense and I'm also calling out the Westminster government at that time they knew what they were doing. Theirs. I've got the proof of got it here in front of me. We were used in experiments for the Cold War to see how the chemicals injected him is would react. Also, if you google Lennox Castle Hospital child experiments, you will see that the u Key government are guilty as charged. And I'm calling them out right now, I'm.
Speaker 4: Calling them Sandy. I've gone now.
Speaker 3: It says that basically orphans were used in trials of vaccines. It's the hundreds of orphans. Some went behind the capped children and children in care were used in secret experiments to test vaccine drugs in the nineteen fifties and sixties. Of course it's not linked definitely to just fifties and sixties. I mean other articles this has.
Speaker 1: Been going on. It was all during the Cold War year. This is when it was. If you go on and you tap in Leno's Castle Hospital child abuse and it this is unreal and it tells you about the children were they used the experiments for the Cold War to see how things was Alsookers want to talk about the planes that was flowing down the east coast of Scotland into England dropping chemicals and the people now in the east coast of Scotland, I'll be back in the seventies there have kids been born with no arms, no legs, destroyed, many many people were dying of cancer and this is what they were doing. They would dropped me as chemicals to see how he did be dry. It's doing there. It's a proof now. I started. When I was getting the proof, I went to my MP at the time and I'll name them Gavin Ewlens, I Gavin Euleans from my area and I went with Jane and I put my case forward and they called me a liar. How day come inted my office and say things like nothing happened. He goes you better, you better have proofty back up, so my words I have. He goes, well, can you show me proof? So I went and I pulled out the letter and I've got it to you in front of this. Now this is this is for the National Health Service, Greater Glasgow and Clyde Legal Aspects Team, second floor Admin Building, Naval Royal Hospital Campus, one oh five to five, great Western Mode, Glasgow. Blah blah, Alexander Smith, my address blah blah blah. Now this letter was dated on the sixteenth to the second. This was a way back in twenty twenty three. I get this letter, Dear mister Smith, resubject access request under the General Data Protection HAIR Regulation. Thank you, thank you for your inquiry regarding access to your health hey records held by the National Health saff it's Greater Glasgow and Clyde. I regret to inform you that the records you have requested have been destroyed in line with the Scottish Government guidance and retention period for health records. Now, I had put my uf every and we know they come out. We're rules to cover their asses because just look, the Scottish child abuse has went into millions and millions of pounds. This could wipe up governments. What I've got in my hand now, I showed Gavin Ewlean's that later and he read it and he went, I'm keeping that. So I drabbed out his hand. I went, no, that's mine, and he went, you better give me that. And that's Jane, there's my master. He goes, you better give me that. A he goes, well, I want a copy. I gave my copy, he told us. He goes, I'll be back. He goes, you better, I'll be back in touch with you. He goes by the end of the week. Now, as I stated, this letter was dated and the sixteenth through the second twenty twenty three. Now I don't know how many days and then and years and his week that was in twenty twenty three. We are still waiting and I'm getting back to this. He resigned. He resigned because it was call. It's no other option to resign, so went over It's four but the government will still not respond. Governs are known as answer why you know, because you kind of just destroy some of these medical records. And medical records are supposed to steal whats to ten years after our death. So why is it with children who are in kia oh Rogers in Scotland over the UK Scotland Anger Line whales. Why did you destroy.
Speaker 4: Medical records. I'll come to that in a minute. Medical records.
Speaker 3: But basically the Lenoxtown hospital that you're talking about is on screen now. It was written by Ben Borland and children, well adults now but children of the past came forward to the inquiry to mention this, and at the end then says this will probably remain, you know, hidden for years to come and you're in medical records. We had the same problem. But Joanne, as you know, she's now, I don't know, I've forgotten my age fifty seven probably she was so she was in obviously Nazareth House in the early seventies and she managed to get records.
Speaker 4: Up until the age of one. And this was only like three years ago. But guess what.
Speaker 3: You can you got You can't make it up and you probably you probably could guess if I wasn't putting you on the spot. The records at the time when she was sexual abused and care that particular period was gone, but the rest of the notes from age one was available and we've got copies of them.
Speaker 1: Well what the you about.
Speaker 3: On the subject access? You are allowing records back to zero?
Speaker 1: I find through too much here because there's a big case can on. That's all I can say in all chemedia. But we are have got the proof couriers did and was involved in in a have you got with you and you send them? Well, when Jane was a child, right put up and I've got it on it came through and it shouldn't. These are part of a medical records student. I went here and they're wondering how the hell did Jane get these? Bit they were said through and it states that this family they were looking for a young girl. But this young girl had to be between the ages of five and seven, must must and mistate must have blown. There must be between the ages of five and seven. All right, So if you be go to your north and to take a child at even the care, you'd be happy any Why ask for a pacific take that's design of children. But these people had to pay money to take Jane. You know the they pay money to take Jane out. So why did they pay money to take a child out? You know, Jane remembers as well, been sent to places. She wakes up many, many and eight driven about a fourth poster bench. She's told us this post poster bed. He still sees us farm in the what do you go, Ystuner Bridge of Alan, Jane still Bridge of Allan. It is still Jane still sees us farm O they have been taken here. She still wakes up this four poster bed. Whatever happ we don't know. She is screaming the place down, screaming it down. We've also got the proof and Jane went in the corners orphan homes. The only thing Jane had was her which she had two web fingers, nothing more, nothing less. Now you've seen the stake corners and their fingers out hey, and you've seen that many people has Why did they do that? No one can give an answer and there's no records to say why. All we know was they were trying to make Jane a perfect child so that she could visit people. So we did this a perfect child to visit people? Mean because as to be pimped out to make money. We know she was do you know what she was? But the truth that's all going on. Like everything else, there's many many adults still find to try and get their records from quarriers. Many children are still trying to prove they were an orphanages the chorus had lost all my records and there were a hunter's group up here. Had I followed one of my friends and they tried to make out I was a dirty lion, scum and everything else. I was only after money. I remember the first time I met you, and you can go on the stage, never forget that. I can't thank you enough because you were my turning point to who I am today and I could known here and don't me not in my heart it takes me to follow it. That's in the past. Back together, we were so many days that was amazing. Someone stuck with me, stuck with me for the rest of my leave. But can't you get up sat and stuff? You know, really upset. I still wake up at nights and it as well, you know, till we're screaming. It never goes away.
Speaker 3: But I know that personally, you didn't even have to tell me that. And I know because obviously I'm I'm married to a survivor.
Speaker 1: Oh well it's true, you know, Well a Jens get me. You know, this is where I'm a lucky You know, I wrote a poem code and they say I'm one of the lucky ones. And if he is only tell the abuse. You know, I had a mother and father that I couldn't tell, my mom and dad. My mother and father went to the grave. My sister, my brothers all went to the grave. You some was up, but they didn't know. The only person that knew what was help with me was my sister Isabelle, because she was I don't talk enough about that and I would never but she was abused in there as a child, and we knew each other, but they never spoke about it, but we knew each other. Starsky said secrets. And it was my sister isabel that helped me more than anybody. When I was sixteen, I left the family home. I went to stay with her. I left. Go Okay, what I couldn't you read? I couldn't he read. I was totally useless. My first job was in the leather working bridge were Then I went to a farm and this is all within a year. Then I had to become a joint I was forced in, and that was in kil my home, and this farming killed my coh my god. If it was today, I'd have been mega rich. I could have sued them for the things you had. A time sheep to fell in about their work, and I the spell, as I said, I tried defai the bat, and the guy who owned the place would come in with us time sheet who was in the ney for but of paper? And then we go, can were mine? Commure a minute? Came here? Can anybody? Can anyone who use tell me what Mongo's rotten written in here with the village idiot? That mongol over there is written and it would all be fucking laughing it that's just supposed to be And what's that supposed to be? By a heart rather than ask why it's better to run somebody? And even today people run people down to the lowest because that makes him feel better than you. Still happens and it will continue to happen. But that's carried with me. And then at that time he started learn more about say, yeah, you learn you know what heartened tea and the orphanages. It's been far from wrong. Then you hear the rumors that comes up with us a stigma like, oh, if you were abused as a chill you go on, I need to abuse there. And that's just when suicide commented me, Well, if I'm going to be as a child, I'll not be here to see. So I start. I'ming down the road. I try to end my life. I've done that many times, many time. In two thousand and eleven, I took a many stroke. I took another one, and October two thousand and one, I took a many stroke. In November of that year, I took another one. The first week in January, I went back to my work and I took a heart attack and I was on for a few weeks. I come out and I got my wife cheeking known as so was just going and I took an overdose of polls and oh, I don't know men, and I took got wake. I was seen in the village he render bout and I was walking out in from the cars and stuff. It was that I don't mind, I don't know, and some of the head phoned up, which I thought was my son, which is a nat story for a rainy day, you know, But about that hearted bike chased but anyway, they had phoned up a guy I thought was my son, and they told him about me. I was in the village like a, don't man go and get me, and I to me goes he can go in the fy seal. He's not in me. He's not my father. I don't know why folks are saying that, but there were things that happened. I don't want to talk about my book because I'll learn to read and write through my sister Isabel. She helped me so much, so so so, so, so so so much, and through the time, I decided that it's time to come out right. So I wrote my book and I named it The Hidden Secrets of the Warrior Behind the Stone Walls. The money I don't want. I use it to help causes that I believe. And the graveyard Choriers. We've gotten tubs h the embankment and the place I filled it with daffodils, O money that I got off the book and stuff that's as you go into the graveyard choriers are two tubs and the first two is for rys Bona who was murdered in Glasgow farmer very good friends and for us and the other one it's for Darren Savory nineteen. That was James Soon and he committed throuicide. And we'll got that because we knew both guys love children. And what better I respect, could be paid to the guys than having them at the gates then and to be the gardens of the children in there. Then there's another tub that's for my brothers had died and stuff. Then there's another two tubs, once for the children, said to Canada. The other ones for the kids, said Tostailia. And that's what one it's mainly used for the agate. There were one of our Chorea's sisters. It was our daughter. It was a granddaughter telling a life. She had a child and a child died and the mother had the money, so that paid for the funeral, paid for the headstone. Everyone else that goes we up. That's what I use my money for. Here, help help. I don't want money. I don't we need money to get buy Yeah, but I'm happy with what I've got. And I remember when I met you. He turned and goes to one day and he goes, if you were offered a molli and pound right now and walk away through us, would you do it? And I give you my word, and you got my word. I would never do that, and I would never would. Money can never ever ever replace what we went through. A cure us, I cannot. The only person that can cure us is our sales. But to cure ourselves we died. We really need good people beside us. You've got a good women beside you. I've got a good woman beside me. He's got a good man beside her. So we can go on and progress of our lives and make our lives what we want to be. We can never go back and change the past. That's done. It's happened. We can learn from it and make sure no child I'll ever go through that.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: It's getting governments to latins because you don't want to because they're all corrupt, they're all involved in it, and there's no doubts in that. You can go right into royalty if you want back. Well. I was even threatened gans here, as my witness been Nicholas started because I spoke out about her and child abuse and how the holy Great case and stuff, you know what I'm going about there, And Nicola didn't like me the way I was going on about it, so she put the men in me at one time, and I was warned to watch my back because if I keep talking what happened to my good mate Willie McCree me. And if you're going to will in my Crey case, he was murdered because he was going to talk about child abuse. So this is the way we are treated. When we want to speak out, we're silenced. I remember one woman that we both knew at one time. She down south and you went mate up and she took you out in your car and she was telling you as Carol meets here and I'll leave there and blah blah, what happened to her? There's been many. There's a woman right now I'm trying to find out. No milk Keley, sorry Milliam, but this woman mel Kelly, and this woman, I mean she was at best, and I mean she was a cream of the cream when they come down. She was in over. She lived in Australia one time and it was the time all these coal mins were going in fire mysterious or she found that she never wake the government out, so she had to get out of there quick. So she come over to Arving and their sires they stayed there. Can you exact or hok, we could go into choreous and take over and oh everybody's records and try and discover what the hell happened. And there were other things, and that's always made public at one time. And the next thing, mel Kelly when missing her husband. He was housebout, he could not get out. He went missing as well. Have two daughters put up a thing in Facebook about their mother and their father been messing. They didn't know where they were. This is about a week later and one of the dogs come up, Oh, hi, guys, just to let you know, my mother's been found safe and wal they're okay, so don't worry. The next thing, these Facebook sites were taken down. Why we don't know the two girls. We never heard from them again, we don't know where they are. No one knows where these people are, so what the hell has happened to them? And as I say, that woman who I was talking about, she was telling me she went massing. There's been so many people when we speak, were mysteriously go massing. That's how when I put her out, I state, that's a fact massing. You know who you blame because I'm not going to do it. And stupid, yes, I did treat to comment suicide. I will never do that again because I see Jane the way she is, because your son doing that, I vow and I swear I would never ever do that again. But this is what heart was when we try to be the brave warriors and go ahead and challenge governments and stuff they don't like because they despise as been that you feared it yourself, you know. I mean I remember one guy one time and it was the very first time I ever spoke out. The guy for you doing there that was helping her young girl faith Aberdd. You probably know what I'm talking about. That guy was in hospital only said he died of cancer. I don't believe that. That's my view. I don't believe he died. That man was a Jane Christ was. In the years of I went off. One offs are hardly finding in your life and there's not any people are no longer in your life. That's when you realize, well, just how much of myself? And that's true? That's true. I mean that guy I remember the first time I spoke out, I was talking to you. And how long he goes? That's and that goes if you get nervous. Just look at me and he's governess his thumbs up and ever and then Jane spoke out he did the same, ay, but by bad things happened to us? It does there's no apps, the corruption and government to cover the run backs that it is shocking, absolutely disgusting. People go, would do you think your lover get full justice? I sees the answer, oh child Wi's company and end No, there's too much money involved in us, too much money involved. I took Gane up to Glasgow one day, a place called govern How well known. From there we went down to what was known as the Fourth Corners. When we went to govern How, I stopped before we went around and goes to just watch tell me the most thing you see? I dorove around once and I stopped. I goes to Jane goes, what did you notice? He was not a lot of the same shock for it shocks so also noticed a lot of elderly Me and my young children and people run a bit. They From there we went down to which known as the four Corners in Glasgow underneath the Central Bridge. But when the second time, when we drove round, Hey, govern Howe Ganser is my witness that we say these are pens. God the carolt up with them. They were shining. I'm trying to have our eyes and stuff. So Jane get panicked and we left. When that's when we're don the four Corners and I swee O jeanses in my witness. I want to oh. But when we went down there and I'm making the shop mcdonnalds at the four Corners in Glasgow, there were guys standing the eighth door. There were kids as young as seven. Gun. We could see them handing over money in community with view back away bood we've seen that. We walked further up, we're seeing these black guys. The kids. They were a beautiful girl. She was a bit seven, she's about seven and eight and she was screaming, screaming help. Heh well, well and I swear and the mayor I wrote in hell if I tell you a lie. We seen that girl getting put into Mercedes. I've got the registration number. I reported that to Police Scotland. Police Scotland because her arms all the time that was there work to me and I swear that's true arms and nothing was ever done. Wow that I had the prief This is a very serious allegation Joe and forty is a Beast of the Belt was very free with Jimmy Savo. There were two boys taking from correos or from homes to an unknown address. One of them was murdered. I had a video with this guy on FELLA talking about that, breaking his heart. That he was given a knife by Savo and don't disturb the guy and he was going to get it and they would collect people knowing chorus what he was doing. The guy did took the knife, but the guy was dead because Savo had his hands around the guy. The guy knows now he goes, but he goes Savo had his hands on this guy's neck ratement. He goes. He could hear us kid grasping, trying to throw breath into him. That baslard sony from my language. But SA sorry that Savo murdered this guy, that Beast of the Belt to I knew about that. I gave that the only video proof I had to push Scotland and that went mysing and then the bloody keep to tell me, no, he never covers anything, And that's true. That's true, Gene. There's my witness that I gave them. There were other people seeing that video. I'll let them see it. They know my words are true. But any time when it comes into things like us, it's all covered up, completely covered up. The Yeah, how can we ever got over what happened? Is where the corruption is going on in our motherland? I'll he I am.
Speaker 2: The now.
Speaker 1: When I see young kids, I feel sorry I broke. You wonder if their links are going to be destroyed. You wonder what light life's going to be for them later on? Is their children going to be raked abused? You don't know. I was married to Satan's daughter for thirty eight years. I thought I had a son. I honestly thought I had a son. He wrote and told me that I've noticed father by Christal Hawks, but the same guy. I'll tell you a full stories some other time, but he did me so long. When I was in hospital, he wrote me blind to cover an office, told many lies about us, but that Hawks. I've got two grandkids. I've never seen my grandson. He's saying he'll be fifteen now, he'll be fifteen from two seasons and two seasions, and twelve he was two years he was two. That was the last time I seen I don't but he went on, have I and well a daughter, so granddaughter, I think, But that's Keny I thought was my son who told me no, I'm not. I knew his mother was cheating on it. So I don't know whether it was done over rage of whether his words true, I don't know. But he went on to tell people that his father was dead. But he does use my name when he was going for jobs because where I lived and where I worked, where I was brought up as a place and kill McCom called Glenmore House. There's a big, massive estate and kill McCombe. I lived in the cottage while my father lived there first, and he worked there for a number of years. But when the present owners bought over, I was at the game. Well they had two doesn't a hard workingness. But he went back to this house and he pressed the bell and he says to the women in the house, he goes, hi them blah blah and names. He goes. He say, I hear you're looking for a gardener. He goes, well, you'll not get any better than me. He goes, I'm fully qualified, which it was. He goes, hey, and by my grandfather worked here and then after my grandfather's death. He goes, my father took over then after the death and my father I took over. He's got a website up and running advertising his business. And he states that, hey, this house called Glenn MoU has said the same family working there for over forty years, there's been three new owners. I three families wond that's a lie. They weren't. There were four families owned hoes. So I'll be back my bay. If he hears us, you'll correct that one. He told that woman as well that I was dead. Then I went when I wrote my first book there see you've go up. When I wrote that, I went back to get photographs. And when I went and I told him, who was this woman in the bloody shop? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: She was?
Speaker 1: Are you such and such a muggy's name? Oh my god. He came here and told me you were dead.
Speaker 4: She was.
Speaker 1: I can't believe that he's never been back to that who since because he found out that I had been there, and he's never went back. He can't face a woman face to face because he's lies, you know. But I was in the green at that chorus with Jane when when they was doing the jobs up this woman can work and she just want and he went in the scream, Oh my god, ones, I got a freak a life. So shoes, shoes, sandy shoes. He was my son had told her I was dead. I find that a horrble. Thus on his wa the stories to that or you can't see no, I can the sort the sword I had in that was actually a replica made by the same man see the film Brave Heart. The man had made the sword for mel Gibson. The film Brave Heart made me a replica. I've got it off my wall and my next book I'm on. I'm on my horse Trojan. Oh look apart my sword and the mother become home. I've got it for Christmas and hope to get it out for that's called no more hidden secrets, no more hiding secrets for the warrior on the other side in the stone walls. This is me now telling about how after I left Quarriors, I turned to drugs and drink that you never spoke about before. Thanks, you've never heard before. And I'm going to tell about that, and then how on the music life and who I played and what I've done and stuff and made no bad then ended up doing all again. But it's like the first one that's got good baits, bad bats, laughable bats, sad bits. That's my life and as long as it can bring people about a comfort and help people just take improve their life, I've got everything offer. I don't want any Every money goes to help someone, and that's where it will be if I die, jeans and money will be left to keep the cubs and corners every year and fresh flowers for the kids in there. That's what it's for. I don't want it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: It's prise twelve pound, but steep the next one will be taking pound, will bring it down a couple, but for all I got off for all of it. Three pound book or some I do, but I'm selling real so I can't even to you know, has helped a lot of people, and it will continue to do that, you know. But that's a weird as But that's what I fight for. I keep fighting for for some leafs, for some adventures in my beaying. Oh you know, I could write another book of it, with the adventures we've been doing. We've been here, like we've been everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Now that's what it's all about, trying to try to understand it, understand the past, try and live with the present and look forward. If you can to the future, and if you can help people on the way, then it's going to help you tenfold. Oh yeah, it's never about the money, as you said, it's if you can give one minute help to someone that gives you ten hours.
Speaker 1: Back in the rist save the graveyard. That's women. Come over, I meet it. He was, I've always wanted to give you by coc I went, yeah, she gives us by. He was, this is not just from me, he was, this is with my daughter. And she started crying. It was, okay, you'll never ever I don't know what you've done for me and my farmer. Mhmm. He was my daughter. She was only my latins fourteen and her daughter was suicidal. I te paid her life many times for conting the woman she was. But one night she was in her room. She comes through and she was crying. She gave her mother a hog and she apologize. She goes, mum, I'm so sorry. She was say, I didn't know how much I was hurting you. She was about, I give you my life. I will never again attempt suicide. She was that she never has. She was a through you. She started listening at me and found the ah late at the end of the tunnel. Huhm. I said, that's that's my paypack, that is my payback. I remember there's a way back and the other days when we meet you and it was hey, you learnard that event there, Remember saying to you, if I go on the oy day and I come off and just one person gets comfort, I goes, I'll be over him and I I'll go home happy. And I was fleeing to kind of see and I went up and after I come off, I commented a hall in said, I say tears, I come back. And the first person I mate was Brian Clear and Brian was a bad weaving and Brian went on to me Brian became money, an amazing warrior thing really good. And then there was another girl from down there side. Her father was a police guy and he raped her as a child, and then the girl went on to get married to that daughter, and she was thirteen and he was trying, you know, to seduce her, and the daughter she told him, she goes, I'm going to report you, and he don his own uniform and pointed in thy threes he goes, who are you going to believe? You dirty bitch? He goes, that's oh, you are a bitch. He goes, yeah, you're here for my pleasure when I want to forget that, that's true. So that's girl. She'd heard me at that conference thanks to you and Jane took her under her ring and a few years ago were in Glasgow an event we're talking about like girl was here and she was thanking myself Jane, you know, because we took her under her wing and we gave her every bit of support we could. And that's what it's about. If we can get people out to come together, just give usupor a bout of comfort. There's more morerius even at there to me break her heart. I've got a great Since I was a cat and chorious. I met Stuart who I spoke about it and she was an amazing guy prior. But when we met again just a few years back there Suirt was in a oh my health of police. His family was all concerned, suret was suicide and they were all worried they thought would want to do this, And just with the support I took Stutland on the line. And he still says that and they come on, hey, you know, because hey, I'm doing great. Okay, he goes, and every time, every time he goes, you know, Sandy, I don't give an eighth and he'll come out there, he goes. I feel great because it's the best thing you've ever done, is just to come out and speak about what happened to me. It was an a thought because I've told my daughters, I've told my family, and my brothers and my sister. Oh no, they oh no. But what thendon was a brother and sisters as well in chorus and they were all abused. Yuh.
Speaker 3: And I just reading the article of there, I didn't know this about the house mother and Witty that was sentenced last year, and the comment from you personally at the bottom of that story was she should get a prison sentence reflecting all the years of how she's put the children through, which is very Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because and my new book I mentioned, I cover them names, the charts and the sentences. You see that, then you realize there's no justice. No justice. We'll never get that. There was a base to the Bell Tower. John Portius sent to peter Head Prison for eight years for sexual abusing kids of all places in the church Bell to abusing kids in there. He was sentenced to eight years downy six, downy four and two. The kids the abuse tried for legal aid to fight the case and were denied. The abuser, John Portius, applied for it and was awarded fifty thousand pounds in legal aid. That's true. You can check out he get fifty five help. Can an abuser be a worthy thirty thousand pound and the children they abused don't get payny to fight their case? Is usually the justice we have in Scotland. And it's true. The cover mhm yeah, because he was even friends. If you gotta I can go eat and rest, I can name and shame a lot and who because I'm a friend any when I was friend at one to you? But if you gotta eat, And then I said you look and see and follow this line. You had porties of the Bell Tower friendly with Jeremy Savo, who was connected to the what do they call him? The shoeing so who murdered all the kids in the school, the Dumblain massacre. Who oh, oh, Charlie, who are And then you go further because at the Royal your friends, well you're king Charles now your two kid and representing them all. But oh no, you can't say that, disgusting person. Dare you say that, I'm dot is the lowest we've locked up? Probably not because I've said a lover the police, sharpman my door. I don't give a damn because let them, because I know for a fact there'll be plenty plenty people of all over Facebook. There will be plenty of people standing outsteade the jail shouting on us the problem holding men for a bit twelve virus starting for the hold gen for twelve's twelve hours and then no charge when you go. If you don't get money home, well you need work, won't.
Speaker 4: They these days? Or Facebook post.
Speaker 1: What's true? I mean it's near the State of Countries and flyer union Jack that's a cream Wow, you know, that's unbelievable, unbelievable. Yeah, you get people on with that, Tommy Roberts and or one one man you know. Yeah, it's just like a way back when I was a kid, that was that enough power. Oh and he was the same, you know about the immigrants coming into the countri And it's true. I'm not racist and far from it. I've got friends all religions. I've got them in my family as well. Some racist, far from it. But when they start abusing the system and raping their children and stuff, then I do get involved. That's what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got very good guest coming on Thursday. Never met him, but he talks very honestly and openly about this problem. I think he's a friend of tom with Robson's too. Yeah, I've got nothing. I've got nothing wrong with Tommy Bobson. I've got nothing wrong with immigrants as long as that they're the legal ones that you know, asked to come in. Then they come in, then they do the job then they need, and then and they enjoy our country.
Speaker 1: It's I don't red that, you know what I mean. That's it's I you know, they're coming in the no check there was a thing, Yeah, and they were. They were handing out leaflets reap read the white women, get them pregnant, and then that's it. You'll be aility to see in the country.
Speaker 2: Sick.
Speaker 1: This is true. This is hardening before because we speak out, you get governors. How dare you he is racist? I'm locked up. That's the way he goes, you know. I don't know if you've seen the video. I've seen the film video there we're care Starma. There's a week photograph of them, but there's a video going a bit shocking with him and he's talking about that. They're talking about World War three, you know where Russian or that, and we need to do this, we need to do that old on man and he's got I think it's a time found note clue that guy snorting cocaine, that's true.
Speaker 4: I'd have sturgeon back then, I kista.
Speaker 1: But oh god, we're going for bad, the worse. The stories, the stories about our Scottish government. I can tell how tough I've been there, done that scene. It the way. How how when you're out in the street, how you present yourself so that people think, Oh, all first thing you're told, if you're in the street, represent and look for somebody with a child, make as much fuss to get that child. And you're oh you're beautiful, look at you, Oh your chair is lovely. Oh have you any more? And if you any more children? All blah blah blah. And see if you're dad in one voats for the same pe, you're going to have a lovely life and then he gave the kid back and take it back. I don't want the look and thing your kids them, I told Jane about one time as well. Ask my question stomping. They don't want and entertainment. It's a bit with us with a fishing on his boat's coming in in our country and if we're looking for votes at that day and SMP were out in the street and I says to Jane and goes, ask him a bit of fishing. You know what's going to hart with you? And they're going to stop with his fun boat's coming and taking her fish. I goes, I'll tell you I beat you the guy you asked October and go but where oh oh, just a minute, I've got to go, He'll answered. And then this guy will come on, well I'm not really specializing that I don't know, and he will start talking about a load of ship. You don't want to here, so what what does it work? This guy? Know? What about our first? When do you many goes for a load, these boats come in and take all the fashion, blah blah, we're not allowed to or just a minute, I've got away, I welcome back and see ye, well here's my colleague, he'll talk to you. This guy comes up. Yes, what you well, I said, Oh I don't know nothing about so I can you really call me in? And then you're going about housing or whatever? Yes, but what do you think of the housing in the Serea? I don't want to know about that. You know when and you've thought to do that? It's a yah.
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: How do you get yourself out of situation? What I have done that? I know how it works? Life, kids on and so do we? You can keep us, you can keep us down.
Speaker 4: That sounds has been the pleasure again to.
Speaker 1: You, neighbor. Anything are always here?
Speaker 3: Good night is and if you if people wanted to get in contact with us our little group that that you can tell everybody that can join.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. I've got many people that could get to come on you if you want someone them's get some stories.
Speaker 4: Yeah as well.
Speaker 3: But if people wanted to you have there listening now and they won't contact you or they want to be a part of your group?
Speaker 4: Is the one?
Speaker 1: Who do I get to listen to you? That's the thing I don't know. You know you're talking about next lay the week on again? How do I just how'd I got on to listen to that.
Speaker 4: I'll send your YouTube video after this right, so it's usually