Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I gotta go back to sleep. I gotta get up to everybody. Uh yeah, goodboarding, good.
Speaker 2: Board in the world. Good morning, y'all. How is everybody doing this morning? I hope everybody is dying save this morning. Hold on, give me one of me. By the way, if you guys are noticing, I got a troll that is is posted the is to disrespect me. I got. I got a guy that is doing his damn ness to rule my reputation and h.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 4: M hmmm.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I hope everybody is staying safe here. I'll play that's old for everybody.
Speaker 6: Is no name.
Speaker 7: Calling me out, dragging up my past.
Speaker 8: Yes, I made mistakes back in the day, trusted the wrong people, lost my.
Speaker 2: Way, But I'm changing, ye, I'm learning, trying to heal from all that burning.
Speaker 9: I won't left the whispers hoping down.
Speaker 7: I'm taking back my crown if I gotta past, and I'm not some wrong, but I'm moving forward over I stacus wrong. I'm doing right now.
Speaker 3: For me for me.
Speaker 7: Leaving me hid what I used to.
Speaker 9: Me stumble my fall.
Speaker 7: I felt the pain, but the sun comes up after the rain.
Speaker 6: Every star sill, stormy all.
Speaker 8: Every step I take, I'm fighting.
Speaker 9: No more listening to the noise outside. I've gotten my truth.
Speaker 2: I won't hide.
Speaker 9: I'm doing what's right. I'm doing what's real. I'm in control of powerpy.
Speaker 7: Yes, I got a pas and I'm not wrong. But I'm moving forward. I'm Fit's home. I'm doing right now.
Speaker 2: For me.
Speaker 7: Wore me, leaving me behind, but a US do me. Mistakes make me wiser, mistakes made me see the powers in my hands. It's up to me. I'm rising up, no change, no fee. This is my moment, my time, and I'm gone around Gastrong. I'm doing right now for me, for me, me, my man on the bay. But I'm going right. I'm away. This is mess my delivery.
Speaker 6: You are right now, just get me.
Speaker 2: Good morning, guys. I hope everybody is standing safe this morning. I hope everybody is doing okay.
Speaker 4: With the rooster Crow and coffee's brewing slow, it's time to starting morning with a brand new show.
Speaker 6: Jake.
Speaker 4: He's on the mic with the truth bomb flow ticking on the world from that old studio.
Speaker 9: No fake news, no run around, and just.
Speaker 4: A real good talk with a real strong sound. Grab a seat, get comfy Now he's laying life out.
Speaker 9: Holy cow, it's ton again.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 9: Listen to the Jake Hudson podcast show.
Speaker 2: Oooh yeah, big.
Speaker 9: Guest, real talk, no bull crap, just real life matters broke.
Speaker 4: He's coming it straight, no smoking mirrors, just hard grit and some truth to hear.
Speaker 9: It's the Jay Hudson podcast show.
Speaker 6: Fro Small Town.
Speaker 9: Roots to Championship Gold.
Speaker 4: He's seen a lot, got stories told with a Southern draw all and a rebel soul.
Speaker 9: Jase taking podcast into a whole new role. No filch, just hearing, no soft spun lines, just the truth laid out and rhymes and signs.
Speaker 2: Got a guest in the chair and a tale to tell you.
Speaker 4: Won't hear nothing fake?
Speaker 6: What the hell this tone again?
Speaker 7: Up?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 9: Listen to the Jack Hudson podcast show.
Speaker 2: Oooh yeah, me.
Speaker 9: Guess, reel talk, no bull crap, just real life matters broke.
Speaker 4: He's coming it straight, no smoking mirrors, just hard great and some truth to hear.
Speaker 9: His stuff Jake Hutson podcast Show.
Speaker 2: You Are Real.
Speaker 4: He'll bring it hard from the back roads to the boulevard, country soul with the city spark.
Speaker 9: Jake shining truth like a kneel in the dark. It's time of get up man. Listen to the Jake Hudson Podcast Show.
Speaker 4: Ooh yeah, big guest, real talk, no bull crap, just real life matters, bro, So tune.
Speaker 7: It in and let it roll.
Speaker 9: Jake's the man with the hardened soul. Yet it's the Jake Hudson Podcast Show.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, Jake Hudson. Y'all, what is up?
Speaker 2: Guys? Welcome to the channel. If you guys aren't new to the channel, please hit that light. But no.
Speaker 5: Yo, but dude, mor nude.
Speaker 2: One two re.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 2: What's up guys? Good morning. I hope everybody is. I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. I hope. By the way, if anybody that.
Speaker 5: Does wanna support this channel, damn it.
Speaker 2: Yeah mh By the way, because I have a let's play another song. Let's do let's say this song.
Speaker 6: Ghost for it. Ghosts just say your free speech, but you.
Speaker 9: Silence the voices, you claim your reach.
Speaker 6: I showed a bonus, I showed a brill. You hit the block button.
Speaker 9: That's your big deal?
Speaker 6: Nice going, ghost, What a joke?
Speaker 8: What a loser claiming free speech while you picking.
Speaker 9: And choose in you block somebody with some vere autism.
Speaker 6: So much for freedom, just Ego and Skins. You preach rebellion, you preach the fight. O can't take a word that don't sound right.
Speaker 8: Your mask is cracking, the stage is bare. Your free speech banner riz.
Speaker 9: High hair, nice going ghost, What a joke?
Speaker 8: What a loser claiming free speech while you picking and choose in you block somebody with some vere autism.
Speaker 6: So much for freedom, just Ego and skins on.
Speaker 8: Ghost in the massine and your walls are paper thing you talbow lib.
Speaker 7: Tea, but you can't lead people lead nigh.
Speaker 6: Scow and coach.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the mass cast slip free speech champion, just another hippo crit You blocked somebody with severe autism. Your empire of words collapsing with rhythm?
Speaker 2: What is uh? What?
Speaker 6: Hm h.
Speaker 2: M?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Whoa? What is this year? Hey, ladies and gentlemen from the Howards understand it. Sorry I'm stepping on my cord. Sorry, but ladies and gentlemen, the best formerly uh probably from the Chillia Network. Reverend Bob Robert Levy, how you going, Rob?
Speaker 6: Robert Boblive? What's up? Buddy? You missed your son?
Speaker 2: Hey, I've been I've been busy life. Life would be life, by the way. I by the way, Rob Saul is bad.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, I've seen it. I think he's got new teeth.
Speaker 2: Yeah he did the guy I took his place on Levy.
Speaker 6: Lane, right, yeah, I mean it wasn't you know, it wasn't much of a brain teaser. It figured out out we had to get rid of him. We needed.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, and the thing is, he was starting trying to start fights persae bles. He he started to fight with me, he started fighting with Bobby Fredd. But you don't get here's the thing. But I would rather watch Levy Verse thanks any day.
Speaker 6: It's it's probably the best show out there right now. It's it's yea. But that like, uh, Rob turned this thing around. He's all good now.
Speaker 2: But but I want to talk about something. You know you were right about something, Bob.
Speaker 6: What that I'm the prettiest man the Dabble Verse.
Speaker 2: No, not that, not that that you are heard? No not you know you were right about not asking for money, about asking Kevin for muddy because.
Speaker 6: You just go on, you know, by the way.
Speaker 2: I've been on Chad Show a couple of times. The last time I was on your show. Scott Fitzpatrick called me and ruined my audio, remember the hat.
Speaker 6: What did he do?
Speaker 2: He called Scott Fitzpatrick for no filter called me and messed up my audio because he does that thing where it uh where he called? He called someone and miss it turns the mic off or messes up with your mic. But I'm doing I'm doing good, Bob. I Unfortunately we're getting rid of that. We only had it for like one year. Is for for us. It was here's the thing we we got busy life, got life. No, I wanted it just I wanted it for my health installed because I've been having But lately we've been doing I've been been lost stuff. But I've been missing you, brother, been missing you.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I just staying busy and ship and doing stuff.
Speaker 2: And you know, I've been working hard. I've been working with myself lately, Bob. I've been like hurting my anger.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what it is when you whenever you get you feel angry, just back off from everything, think about it for a while.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Do you see did you hear that Corey Feldman is a boycott and uh Hackemabia because of Anthony Kobeer.
Speaker 6: I've seen some stuff online. Yeah, I don't think he's doing anything about it. I think his Chad wrote him and he said, I'm not giving it any whatever. So he goes, if you want to do it something like that. It was today, I just see it. The dog got me a bit. One of the dogs got me at five o'clock.
Speaker 2: How how do you used to have Perry.
Speaker 6: Perry and thunder thunders? Uh thunders bigger?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, hey, uh, In.
Speaker 2: A few years, I might become because a lot of people want me to come to New York. I might be coming to New York. But the thing for me is, I'm used to being like I used to be a polite to people. And I heard that if you look the wrong person, they'll they'll hit you or something, so they'll talk you. We're looking just looking at the buddy.
Speaker 6: No, you just gotta be careful. I mean, you know there's MANIAX walking around.
Speaker 2: But you know, yeah, you know what, this this just made my day, Bob, you just made my day.
Speaker 6: Well that's wonderful. Thank you. I love to hear.
Speaker 2: Because because here's the thing, because I've been like, you know, I've been missing you and I've been trying to get you want to show a lot. But here's the thing that you're busy with, like with Uh, with the coffin and doing the show with Terry and you've you've been busy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got a lot of stuff. I'm doing stuff on the side to that hopefully will happen real soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So people are saying that Merce don't I stance?
Speaker 6: Are you serious.
Speaker 2: That they said?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Someone said it on Twitter?
Speaker 6: Jesus, What the hell is going on, dude, Merce?
Speaker 2: Why does Merce hate me? Merce hates me?
Speaker 6: He does? I didn't know that he called me, called me the R word. Yeah, but you know, sometimes he's just joking around, you know. Don't take anything serious on this stick.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't. I don't listen. Joey C attacked me last week. Joey C.
Speaker 6: Jesus the president. He's running for president. He shouldn't be attacking people.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. But here's he says that emails are private, but he has showed emails in the past. He has showed emails in the past. He has showed he has showed personal emails on the show before. But I didn't. I didn't show it on air. I said to the people to show. Hey, look what Joey c is doing to Bee. And the thing is just like, I just think that the best thing about me to you, Bob, I think that you were right about that. You were saying, do your plugs and stuff. I just yet like.
Speaker 5: What I got.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. John said he would do my show, Chad said he would do my show. I don't, but there's I would love that. And Cabin said he would do my show. But I have to turn off free chat.
Speaker 6: The free chat is that Okay, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Don't have I don't have supertats. I don't have supertats with buzs.
Speaker 6: What what what are the other ones you can't get?
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, can I tell you something? I have super tips by the way, you have a super ten n Yeah, I have Christmas Day. The Saturday after Christmas, I got an email from Melton saying Hey. He apologized and said, I just didn't want you to be part of the bait. We were part of the bait. Didn't want to be part of the beta.
Speaker 6: Okay, you just wanted to hear.
Speaker 2: But the thing is what what made me so mad about that because he was using my he was using my voice without payments and what they got me. But I'm not aggravating anymore. I'm just happy to well that's good.
Speaker 6: Get more attention to when they use their voice. But like if you use them, it's good. You know you should use them here actually, so.
Speaker 2: By the way, shout out hey. So I've been watching a lot of Doctor mus clips don Imus.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh yeah, I remember him back then there did you have it? Jesus Christ?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I have to like i've been I've heard that Charles McCord is still alive. I think so his newsreader.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I remember him. I remember. Yeah, that's when I first started listening to him and Howard. When Howard came over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you know that? Do you know that people are saying that Howard started imis? Yeah, and I think Bubba started in to rush.
Speaker 6: Oh really, I don't know. We were watching a clip of Beatles. Me and Beatles used bron Bubba's show. Yeah, years ago. It was so much fun. I wanted to look at it. It's like, you know, you don't remember a lot of what happened, but the Beatles so funny.
Speaker 2: Who Who's awesome sauce?
Speaker 6: Awesome sauce?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't know the reason why, because here's here's who's here who By the way, you're number six, oh the leader board when right now the twenty four hours yesterday.
Speaker 6: I was number one the other day.
Speaker 2: But by the way, you're number five on the on the seventh day Wood.
Speaker 6: That's all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's guess who's number one on the twenty four hour board.
Speaker 6: Probably that's Hurley Network Bingo.
Speaker 2: And then Awesome Sauces number. Awsome Sauce is number two.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Cardiff Cardiff.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I love Cardiff.
Speaker 2: Cardiff is number three. That would induce this is number four. H uh US Universe, United States of ARC Yeah, I know, Australia.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're number.
Speaker 2: Six, Potato seven, Crack of Ego is eight, m versus non and Jimmy the lip of.
Speaker 6: The Yeah, damn, what's up? Mumbo stream?
Speaker 2: What's a slam?
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 6: Mumbles? Slim? Put those up? Barbara?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 6: Are you because you're worried about Gina being with Perry? I mean I couldn't sleep as you can see, thank God, my friend j Is Gina going to be on Perry's Mad.
Speaker 2: Mart uh mars?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Now, but I'll tell you one thing mumbo steam. I'm going out there. I'm going out there and I'm going to confront Perry in person.
Speaker 2: Are you going to Are you going to Hot Comedia? No?
Speaker 6: I can't. I got a I got a private gig and I think it's a Friday night and I can't because this guy is really good to me. Him and his wife. They don't like the mount every Lodge, hey whatever whatever. That ship is out there yeah.
Speaker 2: Mumble fla you better, says you better.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm out there, yeah, you know, but I got I got.
Speaker 2: Something to ask you. Uh so, so what so? How how are you? How are you feeling today? How are you doing? Is there anything that we need to worry about? No?
Speaker 6: No, I mean it's like everything's going great. I'm I'm working on stuff, other stuff besides this, you know, and stand up. Everything's coming It's amazing. Everything's going real good.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna Callee special coming up? Coffee Special? No?
Speaker 6: I mean I might film one, but uh no, we're doing some other stuff that's going to be amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And by the way, when I get done on it, so I started putting so leevy. You actually made my day, brother, because you you know, I thought I made you mad with something somebody said or something. No, because because I know think you're busy. I've been rewatching our interview with me, you and Geno. Oh yeah, and dude, let me show you something. It's changed. Actually, my whole whole system has been changed. By the way, look at my pretty face. The bed. So here's the thing. I'll show you something. The bed right here, the bed used to be. The bed used to be this way, used to be instead of the bed being long way. Yeah, this way. And also we never didn't have that. We just have that TV when you that is actually a afar TV.
Speaker 6: It's nice to move stuff around in the room. Yeah, I used to do that a lot. I liked.
Speaker 2: Also, remember when my people were saying that my roof was following?
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh god, okay, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: We got it fixed. We got it fixed. In twenty four. We got a lot of stuff fixed. Because my brother heard me complain so much, she said, just get us a quote, get fixed. Nice quote. Yeah, but I just I just feel like that. So I'm just looking.
Speaker 6: Uh so, come on the camera. I like to look at you. I can't like thank you, Bugby.
Speaker 2: How's Gina doing?
Speaker 6: How's Gina good good, doing very good? You know?
Speaker 2: Hey today did girl? Why is here? Like Ray Ray? Say hi to Whitney.
Speaker 6: Hello, Whitney.
Speaker 2: Uh the Canadian girl. Whitney is actually a she's a good person, She's a Canadians. We love our Canadians.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I used to love going to Canada to do shows.
Speaker 2: Were you around when E. T A Was was around?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Eric the actor?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, we work with him in Sacramento and somewhere else.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say his other thing, the other word, She says. Hi, mister Levy, Hi, I'm actually a little bit, a little bit nervous and by the way you made But the reason you made my day because you're you. You you you stick around with me, so everybody loved me. Don't want to be my fruit. You just took around.
Speaker 6: Why why? Because you know, I know, I know the good Jake. I know you get angry sometimes, Yeah, angry of me, but I don't take it personal, you know, by.
Speaker 2: The way, and also your old Jake would look what I've been drinking?
Speaker 6: What is that?
Speaker 2: Zero? The powerade zero? Oh wow, I got a watch of my cards for you.
Speaker 6: So you want to diet? You want you trying to lose.
Speaker 2: Weight and Matt, I got high cholesterol.
Speaker 6: Okay, well you know what the thing is if you if you do lose weight, that would help you with that. You know, I do believe you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel I feel like we weren't going to like offices. The chairs are too small for me.
Speaker 6: Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey, Bob, I want to talk to you, dude. I just want to say I appreciate You're the reason why I went to T s N. Yeah, and do you know that they never had me back on since you left.
Speaker 6: God damn it, They've never.
Speaker 2: Had me back on. But that reason why I'm believing person were not a TS center.
Speaker 6: But that's why I'm saying you should try to get back on. You never know, you know, truly hates me. Yeah, but you're you're fun.
Speaker 2: I go into I don't I go. Here's the thing I have to deal with doctors. Yeah, making me here. I'm here. I live in a small little place where I could hear uh sandals. I'm like track from Paul Patrol like her make men like MH Bob is og. I would be one of his multiple wise baden for sure. Yeah, but you know what, what what made me so happy that you can only be you know, it's it's hard to get you on love because you're busy. You're either doing your show or you're busy with other things or Perry or just is Tom still working for Perry? Oh yeah, shout up Tom Brandon.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Tom is the Tom is the glue that keeps that together with the team. And they got a good team there. It'll be a good show tonight. They'll be very funny. It's gonna be a it's gonna be a good one.
Speaker 2: By the way, how is the So are you getting the jacuzzie in while it's winner?
Speaker 6: No? I got one in the bathtub like chacuzzi thing, you know. So yeah, so I just I use that a lot. I mean, I love it. But I'm gonna up in the pool. I have to go somewhere in April for three days, yeah, sixteen, seventeen and eighteen. So I'm not going to open it up until I get home. I gotta take care of some business. Mumble steam yo.
Speaker 2: Uh, by the way, you're you you've been busy, right, You've been busy. You've been busy doing other stuff you Hey, by the way, if anybody that does let me see if some people. Uh, I don't have that. I don't have that obs shit that sorry carbon language, Jake, you got a celebrity, you got a celebrity on panel.
Speaker 6: But the obs you mean like like I use emos eb musy. Yeah, like Psych knows how to do that good? Like I don't know.
Speaker 2: Psych is a big guy.
Speaker 6: He really is. He he really is. We're really coming together now. We're having a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: By the way, By the way, shout out to Oderban Brain. He made me a shirt dusted a temple.
Speaker 6: Where is it?
Speaker 2: Uh, I'll send I'll send you the link to it.
Speaker 6: Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Want to say that you little boss is here.
Speaker 6: Yes, what did he say? Hello, Jake asked Bob.
Speaker 2: Why you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Yes, I know what you mean.
Speaker 2: Good board of the Kayla she's been she's been a suppose. How was the show with Cardiff?
Speaker 6: It was great?
Speaker 2: You did the show Cardiff?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was really great man.
Speaker 2: And by the way, sorry, sorry if I'm like a little here's the thing. When I get done this, the audio will go to all of my platforms. Audio platforms.
Speaker 6: Nice.
Speaker 2: If it's okay with you.
Speaker 6: I don't care, Jake, you know I'm good, you know, and he.
Speaker 2: Isn't having a big celebrity pops my numbers. Me. Sorry, the it does it does this? Hold on? Hold on, let me uh, let me give a few people a moderator. I so I don't it's all on an iPad.
Speaker 6: Mom, Okay, I mean yeah, I don't. I see me. I like when I do my show, I'll do the supit chats and if I want to put something up in, I go put something up. But he does the the talking things and like those things. He does know and he you know, we worked on a good stuff for today. I got Pat Dixon coming on a tour and then I'm doing a.
Speaker 2: Little pad ye till Pat Jake said, till Pet Jake says, hih.
Speaker 6: No, I definitely will I definitely will you.
Speaker 2: Know chili color to your next chili colors? I uh, listen, Bob, you gotta invite Jake to your next chili colors.
Speaker 6: Chili colors? What the hell is a chili color? Oh, that's the one that that's gonna be a Perry's at six okay at six twenty six.
Speaker 2: You know, Yeah, I've used the monks. I love it. But you have to have the pro I would rather own my own I would rather owe my old stuff, borrow with somebody's.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the asyms is good. It's a little question, a little bit of a glitch and that stuff.
Speaker 2: But you mispec them.
Speaker 6: It's the only way to use that. It's the only way to use the stupid tips.
Speaker 2: You have to go. I gotta troll of the chat. You control of the chat, don't don't, don't gotta troll to just just ignore it. I didn't read it.
Speaker 6: It's just that fine.
Speaker 2: By the way, by the way, mum says Bob has.
Speaker 6: An ipede, motherfucker.
Speaker 2: But so we're getting back to so I've been watching a bunch of so there's a video of Charles McCord mm hmm, yelling at yelling at. I missed because it was their first day of Fox Business and they decided to talk about his cancer. And also, you have another question, but.
Speaker 6: Who match between Jacob versus Chad's and who is Jake?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The thing is this, here's how here's how you beat Chad. Go for the neck, go for like a net breaker, go for like a submission with with ray. You go for like a leg a leg bar, a leg bar or a leg like a leg lock. He will tap out because he here's the thing you gotta with, Joey, I'll go with the arm like an arm bar or a chicken wing. Or by the way, we lost Jennis Contry for the Midnight Express.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, he just died one of them, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dennis conjury. He was he was the original would dude.
Speaker 6: It's so crazy because it seems like it seems like the eighties were so close. You know, it wasn't that, It wasn't forty fuckings some years ago. You know, it's so fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: All right. Uh, the next question is how does Bob feel about the m K versus? Uh, scarlettfy and did you see it? No? I didn't get to see that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean it was That was a crazy night. That's gonna be tons of hits on that. That was insane five hours, I believe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know. And I just want to say thank you so much, Bob. I really agree. I appreciate that you like you have been. You you saw something in me that a lot of people didn't get the same, and you still come around after me. You had our issues, and you know it's I just got I just get aggravated. A lot with.
Speaker 6: It's fine. But you know, I know you, I know you, you know, I know, once you think things over, you're fine, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, back in the day, by a way, so back in the day when a date Scarlet haptons.
Speaker 6: No, I mean, I can't this too many words coming out. Yeah, she talks too much.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing, by the way, I did see a little bit of her videos. If you I've been looking on some websites.
Speaker 6: There you go, look at me, look at him smiling.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Actually, I just want to say this. It's you said something really good on our interview, and I want to say this, it's you mad. You actually said that making me. You know, you and gener were talking about making me and Frankie laugh. I just I just making me loud, you know, you know, laughter the best form of stuff. By the way, I just also want to say that they are also the Chutt nors died. Do I Chutt Norris died.
Speaker 6: A couple of days ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the same day we found out Dennis Shroud that is going into the Dunity Hall of Fame.
Speaker 6: Oh nice. I think Chuck Norris got killed by uh Rob Bryan, his son.
Speaker 2: I think hold, uh just just get another troll and shed hold on, get another troll and chat another troll. Listen, here's the thing. It's it's it's not funny. Here's the thing this is. This guy is so you're gonna love. This guy's name, the guy that that's making all these accounts. His name is Green Bastard Piccolo and he he hates he hates me. Ki's number one. But here's the reason. I didn't have to see that. Dude, you don't need to see any of this comments. He's a more that. Yeah, I don't get why people are attacking me.
Speaker 6: Bob, don't worry it. Look you know, don't worry about it. You get it, you get all crazy about it. Don't worry any way.
Speaker 2: If anybody, if they, if they had money, they would have done the super tips g and uh control me through that. By the way, leave me and if we do get money out of that, I'll just send you a couple of bucks.
Speaker 6: I don't need anything. I'm good, Jake, I'm good. Stupid super Tip Jake, you bastards.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. And by the way, the final boss, I know, the final boss is going to clip something out of his or or a high damn high damn.
Speaker 6: Whatever doom is great too. Well, that's a lot of good.
Speaker 2: If if you have haters, that means you're doing good. Oh. By the way, if anybody I haven't say called thrown thrown is a is it's a better wisetless for creators, and it's very safe to use. Right. I have a soda that I want to try. I got it sixty fund did Wait? What the hell it's it? Did that? Think again? Where it is not a? I got sixty funded. I just needed it's it's a It's an apple soda. It's an apple soda. It's zero sugar, zero calories, no caffeine.
Speaker 6: Really, it's like I like apple juice. I always have it. Uh, I only have it. You know what's the weird thing. Whenever I'm on a plane, I always order apple juice, and then she picked one up for me because I always I don't know why. It's the only time I remember growing up, when I was a kid, I would always have apple.
Speaker 2: Oh, somebody's asking if it's the real Uh mister mister blues guy is asking if this is the.
Speaker 6: Le I think it is.
Speaker 2: It is it is the rual. Bob Levy and actually bob Leby has a channel called Levy Verse. By the way, so uh do you think By the way, I just want to say this, it's like you are. You have been so phenomenal when it came to being my friend and stuff, and I want to say thank you for that. I appreciate you. You you taught me a lot. You know, You're you're telling me just to not not beg for money. Just tell people just get my plugs out there because.
Speaker 6: You don't want to show you going show. You know, that's the whole thing, because if you put that out, they're gonna be at the front. They're gonna be less than you know, They're gonna be like, uh, I'm not I'm not gonna have more because he's he's demanding. You know, I know how people think.
Speaker 2: You know, you know the thing is for me, it hurts it, you know, and I really never I haven't gotten paid from Kevin doing his show lately.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but there's so many people and Kevin you use it as a promotion, you know. Yeah, you know that's the thing.
Speaker 2: By the way, I am, I am like I'm so it did and a little nervous because I just want people to to watch you because you had been so you're you're you're an awesome person, brother, and I don't know what to say. Sorry, I'll shut up.
Speaker 6: I tried to be Jake.
Speaker 2: You know, you know you have had issues in your past. You have had issues.
Speaker 6: Everybody has issues, Jake, that's why, like I always tell you, not the only one. So I mean it's like sometimes sometimes you get kicked down or something goes it's not your way. But when everything gets better again, it feels so great, and that's where you try to stay.
Speaker 2: I mean, oh, the fake KB with Bob on Clowntown.
Speaker 6: He's great, he's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I just want to say that this is your funded show. I don't make any The only money I make is through my like if you if some people want to like support this channel. By the way, the another brain made the logo.
Speaker 6: By the way, Oh yeah, that's good.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to like you know, I fear I figured out. Sorry. I want to say thank you to you. You are an amazing person, brother, and you have made my life great.
Speaker 6: No, that's what you try to that's good. You know.
Speaker 2: If you told here's the thing, if you told me in twenty twenty that I would be doing. Here's the thing, I'll be doing shows with people from the Howard Starns shows. I would call you nuts, oh yeah.
Speaker 6: And a lot of people. Would you know? I am nuts? I am nuts, but I am in control of it. You know that's the whole thing. Oh, Judy, what's up?
Speaker 2: Good morning? Is Judy?
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 2: She's the legal focus?
Speaker 6: Judy? Are you and are you and Vince coming on Wednesday? Did he ask you? You're supposed to ask.
Speaker 2: I asked her a couple of my show, but she says she was busy.
Speaker 6: Well, she doesn't do that with me. She runs and says, yes, I'll be there now, she'll come on with you.
Speaker 2: She I sent her an email she said she she was having issues.
Speaker 6: You don't have to say that.
Speaker 2: I be transparent, Bob. I know that people gotta I gotta get people, some moderators, people that I trust, like miss Judy. Judy is always welcome here. Yeah, I know d is going to be mad at me?
Speaker 6: Why? Why? Why are people mad?
Speaker 2: The people? Because just the savor.
Speaker 3: But I.
Speaker 2: Uh, somebody's asking who would fight back Bob, Bob Beatle, Juice Garvey the Conqueror or Jake.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go with Beatle Juice. He has boxing training. I've seen him. Uh, Bobby teaches him a lot, and uh yeah, beat is out of this world.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: My favorite character of Howard Stern. I have to say. I was a big Maryland Maryland from Brooklyn pain.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If people who who don't understand why I talk like I talked is because I have an issue with like I get nervous a lot of terms because it's you know. And also, by the way, I do have a Patreon. I don't post a lot of this episode might go with the Patreon. Bob when we get done nice the audio, not the not the video of it.
Speaker 6: It's just too much to have here there only you have rembers, only screams. Yeah, that's what I do. I keep it on YouTube. It's just easier for me.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: I'm not going too crazy.
Speaker 7: With it, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and people that yeah, I just want to like say this to you, Bob. I also have merds that people can get off the off the Patreon, and I've decided to be really more the let let the money sit there. Oh what is the so? Who do you think is better at who? So? Is it a grift that Chad lost his Patreon.
Speaker 6: I think he lost it again, right for the third time. Yeah, I mean it's just better to keep it on YouTube, I think.
Speaker 2: Or his locals.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, I mean if they're going to keep doing it, it's not worth it, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said, I don't. I think someone. I think someone messages the thing was eating you message back? He says, backstage, backstage the group chat. I have a group chat with you.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I said backstage. Yeah yeah, yeah, you didn't see me. He said, what said check super Tip buddy?
Speaker 2: Oh wait a minute, someone did he did? Somebody donate?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I think the final boss super.
Speaker 2: Tips, super Tip system over the beach. Oh on the super Tip on the we have old waitmen, we have a super Tip super Tip party.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, j money for you, asked Bobby, why know what I mean? Do I.
Speaker 3: If?
Speaker 2: Why know what I mean? Why you know what he means? I know, guys, that's that's three dollars And by the way, that is actually my goal is one hundred dollars. I have a goal on there. That's the I have to. I have to. This is my only income that I make is in doing super tips and other stuff.
Speaker 6: Let's get Jacob to one hundred today, Come on.
Speaker 2: Super Kit, super Tip Party on the street. And by the way, I guess where I stole that? Never heard of the guys, the young bucks.
Speaker 6: The wrestlers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have a they have a move called super Kick Party. And so I and I said, instead of saying super Kid Party on the street, super Kit Party on the street.
Speaker 6: I don't. I don't watch wrestling anymore. I just don't.
Speaker 3: It's not you're so.
Speaker 2: I've watched a guy on Impact. This guy is seventy six years old. His name is Action Mike Jackson.
Speaker 6: I think I heard about him.
Speaker 2: Yeah he is, he's old, but he still wrestles like a wrestler, a real wrestler.
Speaker 6: He's good.
Speaker 2: Does he do any drop Yeah, he's on Impact, he's on n.
Speaker 6: A Yeah, but does he do dropkick?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 6: What does he do? What's it? What are some moves that you're amazed by that he does?
Speaker 2: Yobody? He can suplex? By the way, Okay, I made you a song the other day and it mentioned Jordano your wrestling career. Oh nice, you're Indy. You wrestling career, But uh, I do have a lot of fun. Here's the when I do shows with other people, I get nervous. But I've also been working, you know, I have been working on the things I've been working on myself lately. And I have to have to stay up until I dog my time to grab a box and then I'm gonna.
Speaker 6: Get you do you got to work on breathing before you go on, you know. And then also meditation is good. It's it's good, you know.
Speaker 2: I've been working with that. I've been I've been talking to Ashley.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, what does she do? Yoga?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's yoga and stufftor but uh, but I also been watching a bunch of I want so. Have you ever heard of the Gene Simmons Roast?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I think so. I don't. I don't. I heard of it, but I don't. I don't think I.
Speaker 2: Watched so at the end. I didn't know this until until recently because I watched it when it was on. A friend of yours is still was on there. The guy what's the guy's name? The guy wore a jacket. He was banned from MTV.
Speaker 6: Man from m t V.
Speaker 2: He said, oh, yeah, Dice was there.
Speaker 6: I only met him a couple of times.
Speaker 2: I'm not like, yeah, I'm sorry. I I just I will edit your clip of you, Okay, I will, Yeah, I leave them. Here's the I'm not like Chad or ray or, but I leave my videos up. I give the guys what they want, the clippers, and I will never copyright people. I will never know. It's it's to me. The clippers make you famous, clippers make you famous. So John John's leaving again? John is leading again. He mean when here's the when? When when when Mommy touched him off of you.
Speaker 6: I just think he's gonna he'll be off for like maybe.
Speaker 2: A month until he needs that check. Until he needs that check.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean if he just did a regular show, maybe he you know, it would be different. But who knows.
Speaker 2: I will never smoke to I've been my dad was, uh no blue guy, don't man him place. And no, I won't smoke a cigarette with Bob. I've I've had that. I'm in my because of years of me with second hand smoke, being around people that smoked.
Speaker 3: I could get You know, you can get lung cancer from what you can get lung cancer for from from second minute smoke.
Speaker 6: Not me, I got you know what I mean. I'm a vampire motherfucker. I'm good.
Speaker 2: I can.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, you're not a vampire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm also I'm also like, I'm also in my thirties. And but cancer doesn't care if you're your thirties, if you're your forties, your fifties, if you're in your sixties, they don't care.
Speaker 6: When it goes fast, Jake, time goes fast at a certain time. It's just flies, you know. But I can't complain, you know, I feel damn, I'm in a good place, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to you? And also, are you worried? Are you worried if what if something happens to you? Who's gonna take over your channel?
Speaker 6: I'm going to give it to science. I'm gonna donate it to science.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: Look, I'm going to live into eighty five. At least.
Speaker 2: My dad was seventy four when he died, my real dad.
Speaker 6: Seventy four, a bad and look at seventy four. That means I would have I'll be sixty four in August. So that's uh yeah, eight years, eight more years, that's uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, eight times.
Speaker 6: He is twenty four, twenty five hundred days, a little over twenty five hundred days, So it's not you know.
Speaker 2: And I really appreciate you coming on and being a part of my show and stuff.
Speaker 6: And you know, I told you, Jake, you didn't believe me. I told you. It's just about like like, I know, you go overly in the morning, but I do anytime.
Speaker 2: Listen, I have I have a guy by the name of I'm going to be having rob Orchick on my show. We're trying to get scheduled in the schedule. Rob is a work He was a scam buster.
Speaker 6: Really he was.
Speaker 2: Rob Or Chick was a scam buster. He busts scams.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, yeah, he called them on the show. Is that the guy that calls the scam people on the show where they.
Speaker 2: Called it's a news You ever heard of Detroit? You ever heard of Fox to Detroit? No? Hold on, I have we got we got a request for a sound effect. Okay, this is for you, Bob.
Speaker 6: Okay, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: This is then, by by the way, this is my so Hal's Hal's Perry House p p l C P C O.
Speaker 6: He's doing good, Perry and pls.
Speaker 2: I've watched, I've been I've been covin rewatching, watching and rewatching the video of him running down the cart arc.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 2: Can we get Kevin and Bob on together? Who I think ken either Kevin Dunbund or Kevin Brennan.
Speaker 6: Kevin Kevin Brennan. Probably.
Speaker 2: By the way, guys, if you if you guys want to support this show, keep it. Let's let's let's keep it. This show is viewer supported. And I'm not saying this because Captain Dadfoeld's here.
Speaker 6: The man, the man is here, the legend.
Speaker 2: Definitely, definitely.
Speaker 6: I got to meet him a couple of times.
Speaker 2: Great, by the way, I am. By the way, hey, dead Foil, there's headphones you bought me last year. They broke I had Luckily I got new per headphones. I had to get. I had to get a new pere headphones sent to me your Amazon. But but I'm okay.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: They were they were hurt. They the mike stopped working and they were acting up. By the way. Uh uh oh, Jerry Ship, Jerry Shippardini is here too, Jerry Ship. You don't have to squeeze my ball. You didn't have to squeeze my ball.
Speaker 6: I just I think it's uh, it's too many germs shaking hands so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that. He's a good guy. He said, by the way, he was one hundred dollars patriot of Patriot of Burn.
Speaker 6: Until he until look at you with the hundred dollars sections. I love it.
Speaker 2: I got taught for the best.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna do a five hundred one and then what can I give them for that? I'll call them up and say hello, and then I'll have.
Speaker 2: So I was taught by Chris. Chris told me that Chris jib You've heard of Chris Jim. Yes, he told me that dead fool uses prepaid gibit cards or so he doesn't run out of money so he doesn't have to deal with like overgraph and stuff.
Speaker 6: I don't think he's gonna run out of money. I think he's good.
Speaker 2: J good guy. I love Jim. But if people want to, if people want to go to the patriarch, support me. You know, sorry, I'm getting emotional.
Speaker 6: No get emotional, brother.
Speaker 2: You know it's been it's been. It's been hard, Bob, but.
Speaker 6: It gets better. You know what I mean. You can't live in dude, you can't.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: I see people succeeded. I see people succeeded.
Speaker 6: Okay, but that's what happens. So then you you take care of yourself and you get yourself out of that and you move up. You know, it's just you. You can't just stay in there and let it eat your way, I mean better, Like you know, I've dealt with ship, you know, with a car accident. I thought I was just gonna be like that forever, and I was like, fuck this, you know, yah, you know I was.
Speaker 2: I was in a truck. Actually, I was in a truck accident. I was in a truck. To me with my accident, no, no, mon was when I was two thousand and I was in a truck accident.
Speaker 6: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: I was not injured, but because and I had to climb out the window but in an open doorfast for my dad. But because I was under the age of I was like sixteen, then I had my dad had to sign two papers wood for him. The would for me. But I really appreciate what you you have done for me, Bob Robert. I just feel like a lot of people don't know me. They just they just see the they see the videos that people post, and they don't see the real out of me. They don't see who I am as a person. I do, and they they try to like say, oh Jake's and j Jakie's is begging for money. I love what I do every day. I love this business. I love this business. And you know every day that something happens in life. Life is too short. The whole grudge is bob.
Speaker 6: No, I know that for sure. Look I I you know, I'm like you. I'm still working on that. Sometimes. I my my thing is attack mode right off the bat. But I'm working.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: I think I'm a lot better now. I just I just laugh. Nothing bothers me.
Speaker 2: And you know, here's the thing. You look better than you do some of those videos I saw.
Speaker 6: Of course I do because I'm not fucking you know things that things are going good and I'm happy. You know, every everything is going really good. There's nothing in my life that's not going on.
Speaker 2: I wish my mom my dad was here to see me.
Speaker 6: Well, no, I know, but you know they still they're still there. You know, it's fine.
Speaker 2: You know it hurts me to say this. That last couple of years, I let I let the.
Speaker 6: Damn it.
Speaker 2: I found I missed my friend, I missed my friend. Lemme mm hmm. She was a good person. I let her slip through my fingers.
Speaker 6: And that you know, you never know what the future holds, you know, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: It's okay.
Speaker 2: Someone someone donated why, holy crap, super tip party?
Speaker 6: You see? You see how I guess who was it? Yes, I can't.
Speaker 2: We've got a super Tip party?
Speaker 6: Who is it?
Speaker 2: Dead? For twenty bus.
Speaker 6: You see it.
Speaker 2: Says this character, Hey, this character looks like Shamielle Buckman is the old main character. Let me uh, thanks for the twenty, Thanks for the twenty and the super kid. That's twenty that's twenty five dollars twenty five or twenty three eight for you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're only seventy seven away. Let's go, motherfuckers. Put a smile on that. Jake Hudson's thank you so much. Call you Jake Hudson. I'm not I'm not gonna call you Hudson. I I it doesn't work.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By and by the way, and by the way, I'm gonna be on the leaderboard coming up this morning.
Speaker 6: Nice.
Speaker 2: I might be on for be on the leader board for a couple of minutes. Because everybody does bigger shows will be on the leading to board more in the next twenty four hours, because everybody does a bigger show, and everybody makes money. Even if even you make money on your show, me, even Perry makes more money than that, dude, Caravella.
Speaker 6: Not your dog, my dog. I'm gonna have my dog do a show. I'm just gonna Yeah.
Speaker 2: God puts, God puts in the right place. The check. I have a feeling of the check patriarch.
Speaker 6: Patreon, I have a feeling to check.
Speaker 2: I need to check something because I don't. Here's here's the problem with me is like I don't like, By the way, who's the better Who was the better co host? Me or Rob Saul?
Speaker 6: Oh? Definitely you? I mean Rob. I mean he had to go get new teeth. He did get new teeth, didn't he? Because I've seen a clip I tuned in for a second last night. Yeah, his teeth looked bigger.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: Did he get new teeth or did he get veneers?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Did he have to go to did he have to go to Korea to get like?
Speaker 6: Like you did Korea? Go to Korea? I would have brought home another wife. Uh No, I went to Turkey, baby. I think Rob has a. I think somebody in Rob's family's a dentist or something like that. I remember him telling me that a long time ago.
Speaker 2: By the way, Rob's Rob keeps bringing up his his uh, his uh, his cousin state of his wife.
Speaker 6: Really he still does.
Speaker 2: He still keeps bringing that up.
Speaker 6: Hey, it's a little hard to get over, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And by the way, Bob, do you know that? Do you know that me and you every time we've done last time we did a show with t SC was the was the episode after Christmas where I got swatted?
Speaker 6: You got swatted?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh wow, twenty three I told you about that. Yeah, I went on the show. Surely was snowed in. Surely was snowed in at his health?
Speaker 6: Really, I don't you couldn't you.
Speaker 2: You couldn't get to his he couldn't get that. He couldn't get to his computer and stuff. So it was you and Mike Morrise and you had them send me the leak. Oh okay, you you and Mike Moore, Mike Morse uh my boss, Yeah, he's he did. I didn't know who Mike Worris wasn't on the show because I've never watched like to be honest with you. I never watched Miserable Man. I've never watched the Miserable Man show. I have only knew. Here's the thing, Bob, I knew you knew knew you knew who you was because of.
Speaker 6: Erin Oh Aaron right, Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you know do you know that Chrissy Mayer and April Anderson still blames me for the swaden.
Speaker 6: Whatever? You know, don't don't let things just you see, you let things in your mind that shouldn't be in your mind. When you when you start thinking things like that to get you upset, right, just don't let it in your mind. Just change the situation whenever you're thinking, move it to something good, happy you can and fest your mind. I'm telling you, it works.
Speaker 2: It works, Bob, Bob you are you are a good person. I love your brother. You're saying it, You're saying something that. Here's the thing. I get so aggravated with people to the point where I'm having to like talk about like you have been most You have been my biggest fend. You and Jeanterre had been my biggest fans.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, you know you're a good guy and we know.
Speaker 2: That after what happened. I just feel like every time that I've been in a situation, the only person that I have always respected is you. I didn't. I didn't respect anybody at TSN. Well, why would I respect producer Joe? Why would I respect Denhauser? I respected you.
Speaker 6: Thank you because you brought you brought You.
Speaker 2: Brought nobody into the TSN. You brought a nobody. You brought nobody that I was. I was, I was a I only had a thousand subs back then. I had a little channel. And getting called up to t SN is like by the way and open still be a uh interview.
Speaker 6: It's like the major leagues when you get called up by bigger shows, you know, and by the way.
Speaker 2: The interview. So you want to hear something really pony the day before, So so I can. I could tell you when I made this channel May nineties, May eighth, sorry, when I restart, when I restarted my channel May eighth or ninth, I start I may a. I went to click the button to start up my monetization, my my igh streaming. Guess who was my first guest on my own mis knee channel. Guess me, no, surely, surely.
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 2: He was like do the wall, and that's the reason why they had that member's only video of him walking around. By the way, if you if you, if anybody's super tips, please let me know. I could chet, yeah, because I don't have a So. By the way, let's see what the goal is right now. Let's see the goal. Right now, we are at twenty three dollars.
Speaker 6: It's seventy seven s.
Speaker 2: We need seventy seven more dollars to hit that goal, y'all, and we can do it plus plus he we gotta add a so of that one hundred, I might make us because Melton takes ten percent in uh, Stripe takes tend in Super Tipped, and Stride takes ten percent.
Speaker 6: Does it? Yeah, yeah, I should have money. I had some money come in a decent amount, but I should have I should have another. When Perry was on, it was really good. Uh the other day.
Speaker 2: Hey, by the way, Perry Perry is actually good. I love Perry great. But Tom Tom said that Perry doesn't do any more people's chattles.
Speaker 6: No, there's no reason. A lot of people don't get it. You know, it just doesn't It doesn't make you know, there's only there ain't many people that can work with him the right way, like you know, like me, I just started watching it and I got hooked, and I knew everything about it in a short time. And then we get along. Me and Perry get along very well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Parry's a good guy. I love Perry.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just got.
Speaker 9: I just got.
Speaker 2: I've been watching a lot of his detractors channels. The channel the tractors. Here's a channels that make clips of him, of him freaking out, or like the Simar boats.
Speaker 6: No, there's some you know, Perry's amazing, like like tonight's gonna be good, you know.
Speaker 2: Uh the final boss says, hey, Jake asked Bob while his wife flew out to see Perry without.
Speaker 6: Him, to see Perry without him. No, she's out there, she's working out there, and then she's with her family's out there. So it's a good way to trolling.
Speaker 2: It's on a truck. Now, Bob's wife is with Perry.
Speaker 6: God damn it. He stole her from me. That side of a captain, dead fool that Perry does not have a better, Paul, you know what's good about mine? I don't have anybody over. I love it, you know what I mean? I just love my time just sitting around with the dogs. It's just nice.
Speaker 2: You know, Hey, Captain Deadfool. I do appreciate everything dead Fool has done for community. Dead Fool is a I know that me and I know a lot of people think that we use Deadpool for us. Moody. I love dead Fool. I want to be Deadpool. I want to beat him. And because I want to, and I want to say, and I would love to you know, talks talks talk a lot with him, and and I would love to have him, you know, because you know, I don't dream we have a hamburger. If you have a hamburger, or we can go get some McDonald's or somewhere for some fast food, because you.
Speaker 6: Have to put together Jaco mania.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: D d is gonna help try to dede and I've been talking about that. D D f g a money she's been we've been talking about that. But we need an investor because we've got to get everybody a lot of I want to get you and Jeter down here to Mississippi because I won't travel to New York. We gotta get you down here. Yeah, there's a there's a bar up. Well, there's a there's a there's a hokeey tone ride across the roads of my house. Yeah, I'll talk about it. Hey, do you still have that regular number? You still have the other half for you?
Speaker 6: Yes? Yes, so when I text you a lot, sorry, Yeah, you can text me on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. By the way, shout out to ba I think you are you busy? When are you going to be a thing? Is a dieter making you go do something today? I saw you look at your phone.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, I'm just I'm just going over something somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh so. Uh. By the way, shout out to the people in the chat that are are are doing this chat. This is a good stream, y'all all.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, I just wanted to take I really want to try that soda that I have on my on my throne whist list. But the scene is I had to change it due to the fact that they went it. Uh. We had some issues with it. Right now, I'm at sixty funded. I had a crowd fhonded.
Speaker 6: Okay, a crowdfunding Yeah. Nice. See people are saying Captain deadfel said Jacob Palooza, Jacob, I can't even see what's up waiver.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Also I also got the toe of Satan on there too. Yeah, the toe is the hottest. Even had the hottest Gooby bear.
Speaker 6: All there, nice buddy.
Speaker 2: I even have a bike over there, electric bike, electric one. Yeah nice, I want to try the so I. By the way, I did I tell you that I got eight? Some anonymous person set me eight? Well? Sorry, hold on, do you guys hear me?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you guys hear me? Waiver? Say we have some issues? Waiver say we have issues?
Speaker 6: I hear. I don't know. Maybe it's coming to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I just I just feel like that when I when I go to the screen to check stuff. Yeah, and.
Speaker 6: Oh god, you see you're doing it?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, hemorrhoid. I got a hemorrhoid.
Speaker 6: You got it?
Speaker 2: What hemorrhoid?
Speaker 6: Hem toy?
Speaker 2: What him? I got a hemorrhoid. I got a problem with my bike.
Speaker 6: You got a hemorrhoid?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Was that dead fold you sent him? You sent him a goddamn hemorrhoid dead full No, damn it.
Speaker 2: You have that on?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, on your super tip you have to get you have to make one. It's Jake's hemorrhoid, Okay, And then you put a face on a hemorrhoid. Hey, I'm gonna I'm gonna father Jake today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been it's been like problem for me to the point where where remember the bloody finger.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I didn't even have breakfast yet. Come on, man, go to the doctor and have him.
Speaker 2: I've been going, I've been I've been wanting to go to the doctor.
Speaker 6: I think they can laser it off. Who knows, I mean if I had Hey, Hey.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna eat? Are you gonna eat a bagel?
Speaker 6: Because I'm a Jew? Partly because I have a junie.
Speaker 2: No, no, beause you live in New York.
Speaker 6: No, I live. I live in jer There's no good bagels right around here. I gotta find a place. But I'm probably just gonna have some scrambled like three scrambled eggs I have.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna have your Are you going to have your cookies?
Speaker 6: Your kay for cookies? Yeah, they're right here. I'll have them later because I got I got a I got a meeting at eleven, and then I got my show with Pat at three, and then we go behind the wall after that, so and then Perry's on tonight, So I'm gonna have to nap sometimes because it thunderwoke me up after like four hours of sleep to go outside, and then they come in and go to sleep, and then I'm up. I'm not having a bloody I'm bluddy all right. Welcome to the Bob Levy Show on the Jake Channel. Don't forget the goal is seventy seven dollars and thirteen cents. If we can get that over right now, we can move on with the program. Oh god, what is he doing?
Speaker 5: Is he.
Speaker 6: Is he playing? Is he fixing his hemorrhoid? Did he come out and did he fall on it? How's it going? You fall on your hemorrhoid?
Speaker 2: Charlie? It was Charlie. Charlie. I can't do calls right now, Charlie.
Speaker 6: Uh Charlie, Oh Charlie, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry about that. Charlie called Charlie called the call number.
Speaker 6: What's the calling number everywhere?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he called it on a pity of the big door. That's so. But by the way, you need to hear that. So I have two I have two breen tones from my from my Google Voice, I have my phone on my phone, I have new Flix is uh uh immortal and on my and on my on my tablet, on my Google voice on my phone. I had a brown copyright? Would I have a copyright? Would for my tablet? It's a is it?
Speaker 6: He's gone again? Yeah, you're in trouble. You're in trouble. Yeah, Jake, I'm too tired to carry the show. I gotta take a nap. I gotta have breakfast and take a nap. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Charlie did it again.
Speaker 6: Charlie is out of the bitch.
Speaker 2: Turn I'll turn let me turn off to the to turn off the phone.
Speaker 6: I gotta I gotta get going, Jake. I gotta get I gotta get no, no, I gotta get some sleep. I'm exhausted. I didn't get my sleep. Busy day. I'm I'm in no more.
Speaker 2: Why any plugs? The what you got any plugs?
Speaker 6: Oh? Thank you, sir. I'll leave you versus at three o'clock with Pat Dixon. He'll be on for like forty five minutes and then I'm gonna go behind the wall and Perry's on tonight and enjoy your day, everybody, and Jake, love you brother. You know man, I'll see you soon, buddy, Okay, Hello, all right, I'll wait from the cup back Oh my god, Jake's not gonna be happy this time. What's up, buddy, Bob? Was that Charlie Charlie again?
Speaker 2: Yes, he keeps calling.
Speaker 6: He just doesn't stop. He loves calling. He loves calling. This shows he always wants to know the troll of my calling.
Speaker 2: When when I heard the phone ring, I did hear the someone someone did? Ah? Oh wait a minute, wait a minute, we do have it's a super tip.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's see Judy double.
Speaker 2: A legal focus. Hey, this was this was better than Casey's show yesterday. Have a great day, nice, Judy said, that's uh we got that was a fifteen dollars super kid super tips system, Belo the Street. I'm happy he keeps calling. Hey, he keeps calling in, he keeps calling Charlie.
Speaker 6: Jolly, all right, I love you guys. I'll see and I want to answer.
Speaker 2: So Charlie, I won't answer your call because you're calling in on an unknown number. Yeah, yeah, all right, thank you so much, Bobby. You know what, brother, it's been really, it's been. It's been good. Hey, guys, And I'm gonna end. Actually, I love you guys. I will talk to you guys later. Love you, guys, bye bye,