Speaker 1: Time for the nine first morning weather forecast Dense fog advisory. If it's still please be careful out there. It was just really dense this morning, so mind your commute please. I mostly cloudy day. It'll be today with midday showers and breezy conditions fifty two from the high down to thirty four. Overnight with a wintery mix thirty six to high Tomorrow with scattered snow showers overnight down to thirty two with a little evening snow likely. And for Friday, we're going up to forty four degrees. It'll be cloudy all day and a chance of rain will happen all day fifty one. Right now, time for a traffic update from Chuck.
Speaker 2: Ingram from the UCUP Traffic Center.
Speaker 3: Are you one of the thirty eight million Americans impacted by diabetes? Got personal, honest education and treatment options from the experts at UCA help Learn more at uchelp dot com. Crews continue to work with an accident eastbound on the Reagan Highway.
Speaker 2: This is near Gaviick.
Speaker 3: Traffic's backing close to Hamilton Avenue, North Bend seventy five. That's a broken down before you got to Mitchell. That adds to some heavier traffic towards downstream inbound seventy four starting to improve after an earlier accident near Peakman as we get closer and closer to the holidays, to start to reflect on what we are thankful for, like pumpkin pie and three cans of ready whip, and also our next guest, the Judge is next thankful for his interviews all year long. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC Deep Talk Station.
Speaker 1: Hey, thirty fifty five KR City Talk Station, Well, that was pleasant, not searching.
Speaker 2: For, very very generous and very kind of him. And it's a well standing, well pumpkin piece comparing me to something I love.
Speaker 1: That's great and something that's an opinion. Of course all of my listeners share, sometimes disagreeing with you, sometimes agree with you. I welcome the debate, the conversation, and you and I being of the little l I tell myself a little old libertarian ILK seeing eye to eye on almost everything, including what the hell is going on with Russia Ukraine and what bothered me the most about this? And I was so pleased to read your column, which I'm lucky enough to get Biden's lust for war echoing many of the sentiments that I had during my conversation yesterday with retired Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Davis, the long range missiles which they went ahead and used, and everybody who's been paying attention to this, you included for a long time knows, including the Russian spokesperson who came out and talked about it yesterday, Sergey Markov. You can't fire these damn things into the interior of Russia without the United States military operating them. So they view this as a war between the United States and Russia, and their new policy visa VI. That is, if a nuclear powered country, ie the United States is assisting a country at war with Russia, then Russia is now free in use at its decision making nuclear weapons, which scares the living hell out of me. Ei. They're talking about nuclear war and he even said that hell, we might be in a bunker by Christmas time. Judgment Politano, Good.
Speaker 2: Morning, Brian. Always a pleasure.
Speaker 4: You know, if you read the headlines of the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, the Washington Post, or watch this on any of the mainstream cable channels, they all say the same thing. Ukraine firing long range weapons deep into Russia. As you pointed out, and as I demonstrated in the column, Ukraine is not firing these the United States is. They are aimed by data secured and acquired from American satellites. The data is downloaded only by a person with a top secret security clearance. The data is input into the missile sparatus by another person with a top secret security clearance, and then the missile is launched by another person with a top secret security clearance. It would be a felony, an act of espionage, if the Americans were to permit the Ukrainians to do this. These are highly guarded and protected secrets. Therefore, when the Russians say, we consider this an American an attack on an American attack on Russia, they're one hundred percent correct what I've just explained. President Putin understands an entry level diplomat, and an entry level spy, and an entry level a GI understands what I've just explained. The New York Times, the Washington Post, the Wall Street Journal do not on top. Why are we fighting a war against Russia? And did I miss something? Did the Congress declare war in Russia? Of course it didn't.
Speaker 1: Our favorite topic every years Biden.
Speaker 4: And the death throws of one of the most abysmal presidential administrations doing what trying to start World War three, trying to put a catastrophe into the lap of Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Yes, and you know that is the scariest component of this. I mean, whether or not there's a justifiable reason for us to be defending Ukraine, and I can't necessarily come up with one. It seemed the timing of this seems as though the President of the United States of America are those that are pulling his puppet strings, want to create a catastrophe, a potential global catastrophe, just to set Donald Trump off on the wrong path or on a difficult, challenging path, the ultimate low political blow, the death of potentially millions of people for that political end. And I move over on that because it sounds as crazy it is. But look at what these missiles accomplished, virtually nothing. They shot down most of them. They've got a dome system, just like we do, and just like the Israelis do, and they haven't had.
Speaker 2: In the Israelis in a better system than we do.
Speaker 4: One got through and it destroyed an ammunition depot, and because.
Speaker 2: It was ammunition in there.
Speaker 4: There were many secondary and tertiary explosions, but nobody, but nobody died. The Russians know exactly what's going on here, and they'll retaliate in their own time and way. But what is extremely dangerous here is the playing with fire because of the nuclear capabilities of the United States and of Russia, and Ukraine is foolishly allowing itself to get in the middle of this. You would think by now that President Zelensky would have recognized the United States and Great Britain Britain mainly intel, United States intel and military forty billion dollars worth of US military so far. Joe Biden has seven billion to go, which he plans, according to Jake Sullivan, to spend all of in the next two months. I guess only the Pentagon can spend three and a half billion dollars a month. But you would think that Zelensky would recognize that American involvement here was not out of empathy, was out of American lust to weaken Putin and not giving a dam what happens to Ukraine? Six hundred thousand Ukrainian young men dead?
Speaker 1: And why listen? You know how old I am roughly speaking. You know, I'm old enough to remember the Soviet Union, the Iron Curtain, the Cold War that existed, and the Soviet oppression. We had a multitude of reasons to fight that type of system, most of which would existed because they were a threat to US, an existential threat. Nuclear war was a possibility between US and Russia. But with the fall of the Soviet Union and this creation of this hybrid system of you know, dictatorship, oligarchy, whatever you want to call, or the former Soviet Union that is Russia, it seemed to me that we might have had an opportunity to have a trading partner rather than an arch enemy. But we're still some people are still living the Cold War. In this situation with fur.
Speaker 4: Saw that, of all people, Richard Nixon when he started allowing American manufacturers of stereos washing machines and blue jeans to sell their.
Speaker 2: Products in Russia.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that began the Peristroika, that began the lessening of tensions. You wouldn't know that if you listen to the neocons today. No, they think we're still fighting the Cold War. They think, and they argue that Putin wants to take over Europe. All he wants to do is lead a country that is prosperous and happy and gradually acquiring the freedoms that we've had, and one that is safe, one that is not surrounded by a ring of NATO weapons aimed at it. So why doesn't putin want NATO in ukrained? Well, how would we react if the Chinese entered into a treaty with Mexico and put long range missiles in Tijuana aimed at Dallas and Chicago.
Speaker 2: You can only imagine how we'd react.
Speaker 1: Then, we lived through that during the Cuban missile crisis, your honor. Now, the other component of this is this batcrap insanity, if I may be so bold as to call it. DA has pushed formerly non Yeah, they didn't play well together, China and Russia except what was only serve their own best interest, but usually not great friends in the great global landscape of the geopolitics. Now they are ponied up and embracing each other, doing war games together. Joining that the NOI North Koreans who now have a defense agreement with Russia, which is crazy given the situation in South Korea still exists. There's still that DMZ right there, and the Iranians have joined into this fun and game supplying weapons to each other. So we have forced a coalition of otherwise folks that wouldn't play nicely together at least didn't have an interest in it, to coordinate their efforts. It's been a monumental disaster.
Speaker 2: You want to talk about money.
Speaker 4: I don't know if Pete Hegseeth is going to become the Secretary of Defense, but whoever.
Speaker 2: Is, we'll have close to nine hundred billion to spend. That is more than the.
Speaker 4: Next ten nations combined, including Russia, which has a larger and better army, and China, which has a larger and better navy.
Speaker 2: What are we wasting our money on? Brian?
Speaker 4: I got to say something else before you let me go, because I don't know if the public knows this about a mutual friend of ours. Yesterday, on the floor of the House of Representatives, the House voted down a monstrosity called HR nine four nine five No publicity Whatsoever.
Speaker 2: HR nine four ninety five, which Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: Ardently wants, would give the President of the United States and him alone, the ability to strip the tax exempt status of any organization whose speech he disagrees with introduced by the Republicans. One hundred and forty five Democrats and one Republican voted no, and it failed because it required two thirds vote. The one Republican who voted no knows that Donald Trump wants this. He also knows that he is under consideration to become the Secretary of Agriculture.
Speaker 1: Thomas.
Speaker 4: When I saw the name of the Republican who voted no, my eyes welled up at the personal courage and fidelity to first principles of Congressman Thomas Massey, who is second to none.
Speaker 1: He does believe in the Constitution, he does understand constitutional rights, freedoms and liberties. I'm gonna have to look into that bill myself because the way you described it, I'm appalled that it could even have been entertained as a concept, considering the right to free speech that exists in this country. As a founding principal Judge Editor Poltana find him online Judging Freedom. You can find it anywhere. Just search for Judge of Polatan and Judging Freedom. As we always end the segment, your honor, who are you going to have on the segments today?
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, I have a heck of a day for me, Ambassador Charles Freeman, Max Blumenthal, Aaron Matte, Colonel Douglas McGregor, Phil Giraldi, Professor John Meyer, Scheimer, Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson, starting at nine, in a few minutes, ending at five after dark.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, ending it more like midnight tonight with a lineup like that, Well, we'll be looking for you and listening to your conversations again, Judging Freedom. Thanks again for the wonderful column. It was just just such a nice one two punch after yesterday. Keep up the great work. I'll look forward to Wednesday already as I always do. Best of health, my friend.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Brian, Bye bye.
Speaker 1: Eight forty one come out of eight forty two here fifty five krs. The talk station got a little bit more to talk about. If you want to phone up. Maybe you get a disagreement, maybe you have an agreement. If you can figure it out, I want to hear your answer and your solution. Five one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred eight two to three talk Pop Fight fifty on AT and T phones. I'll be right back. Eighteen million veterans