Speaker 1: Five o five at fifty five KRC, the talk station, Happy Tuesdays.
Speaker 2: It was a vacation.
Speaker 3: I'm the dude, may I you may be.
Speaker 1: I am Brian Thomas.
Speaker 4: So it's the fifty five KRS Morning Show and a very happy Tuesday to you. Good to see Joe Strecker in there. Jacob producer of the fifty five kr Morning Show and the man responsible for the lineup, which includes, beginning at seven thirty, of the guests, Michael Mercier got into Power Use Seminar. It's the last one for the calendar year, and it is always ending on a fun note. Dan Regnold I think was the originator. Of course, it was the originator empower Youse seminar generally speaking, but he always liked to end the season on something oh uplifting or fun, and that's the case an Elvis lecturer concert and celebration. So if you're an Elvis fan, you're gonna be an opportunity to have some good times. So we'll get to details from Michael at seven thirty on that one. Moving away from the headier topics of politics for sure, eight oh five The Inside Scoop of Breitbart News.
Speaker 1: This is unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Nick Gilbertson, who's the capital of the reporter, It's gonna be talking about the shenanigans going on in Pennsylvania, where they continued up until yesterday to count votes after the Supreme Court had previously ruled. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court previously ruled that no, you need to stop counting the votes that don't comply with Pennsylvania law, a radical shift from twenty twenty, when well the law was thrown out the window in the name of COVID nineteen or whatever. The lawlessness in this is unbelievable, and the callous nature of the officials that are counting these votes in response to prior Supreme Court rulings is mianed blowing, so much so that I'm not going to wait till eight point five to talk about it. We'll get to that in a moment. Daniel Davis, Steve Dive, I've really been looking forward to talking to Daniel Davis, but the latest in the Russia Ukraine situation. He's also going to be talking about Israel a little bit more back burner, given the news of late with US providing Ukraine with authority to use these longer range missiles that they will launch into Russia. I suppose in an effort to bomb the North Korean troops of amassed in Russia to help Russia fight the war against Ukraine. And I'm still struggling over that one. I guess maybe was the North Korea and Russia recently entering into a mutual defense treaty. That was the reward North Korea got for while taking ten thousand or more of its own troops and sending them to Russia to fight on the Ukrainian front. Anyway, the whole situations getting a little alarming. Over in Europe, We've got a critical undersea internet cable that got severed. Happened in the vicinity of the Swedish island of Goblin and the Baltic Sea. Happened early yesterday morning. That is frightening stuff. Internet cables they transcend the ocean waters, they flow under the Baltic Sea, they flow everywhere, and if you're cutting off Internet communications that could be a massive problem. So certainly a tool of warfare. It's gone on just recently yesterday morning, Moscow giving us a warning by allowing Ukraine to hit Russian soil with their longer range weapons, and we have the Swedes telling their citizens to prepare for nuclear war and start stockpiling food and water. Swedish government issuing well to all of its citizens a list of things that they need to stockpile, including iodine tablets and just in the case of nuclear fallout. Well that's real comforting now, isn't it? So big question mark swirling around what the hell the Biden administration is doing in advance of the Trump administration taking over? Maybe just let's get us involved in World War three. Frightening stuff going on. But back to the Pennsylvania This really is just blowing my mind. Pennsylvania Supreme Court just ordered the board of elections all throughout the state, although a couple of Board of Elections are the ones that are primarily responsible for this, even happening to follow its previous rulings, I mean pointing back to a prior ruling that it issued. Hey hey, idiots, didn't you read what we wrote previously in our ruling about counting ballots. So they had to issue a follow up opinion yesterday telling them basically just that, in other words, don't count mail in and absentee ballots that failed to comply with the state election code. We said it before, why did you ignore us? So get to that in a minute. So the issue this ruling. Yesterday, election board officials in this notably in Buck County, were defying Pennsylvania's Supreme Court president and counting ballots that the Court had already determined cannot be counted. So in the most recent ruling, it said, I just summarized the paragraph. The Court hereby assumes that it's King's Bench authority over the instant application only to direct that all respondents, including the boards of elections in Bucks County, Montgomery County, in Philadelphia County, shall comply in bold caps with the prior rulings of this Court in which we have clarified that mail in and absentee ballots that failed to comply with the requirements of the Pennsylvania Election Code shall not be counted all caps for the purpose of the election held fifth twenty twenty four. Was this trip really necessary yet? Donald Trump is the guy who's going to end in democracy or the Republicans.
Speaker 1: We know it.
Speaker 4: It's separation of powers that exists in states as well. States constitutions mirror the Federal Constitution, dividing the executive branch, the legislative branch, into the judicial branch into three independent powers, separate but equal. I guess in this particular case, the boards of elections are like, well, screw the Supreme Court. We're not going to listen to what they have to say. What do they know which is really boiled down what they were saying. So the Republicans had to bring suit against all sixty seven counties in Pennsylvania where the race between Senator Bob Casey, who refuses to concede to Senator elect David McCormick, who's been declared the winner according to the legitimate vote tally. Associated Press called for mcort But this ruling comes after several days after Bucks County Commissioners, the plural Diane Ellis Marsa Gallia and Chair Robert Harvey Junior, moved in a two to one vote that was within the commissioners two to one vote to go ahead and account four hundred and five misstated or undated mail in ballots. The appeal read. The board did so even though its legal advisors recommended rejecting the ballots based on the current state of the law, and even after a warning from the county's legal advisors that counted the ballots would likely lead to a lawsuit and guess what it did, wasting the taxpayers all kinds of unnecessary resources in litigation when this had already been decided by a prior to Supreme Court decision in the in the state. This Ellis Marsagalia woman said, I just can't vote to reject these ballots.
Speaker 1: I just can't.
Speaker 4: As noted in the filing her words, Council for McCormick wrote that the board of the board violated the election codes mandatory date requirements, and the Pennsylvania Supreme Courts repeated orders holding that the date requirement must be enforced. It's the law of the state, folks. These two elections officials also moved to count provisional ballots missing signatures and one or two really critical races, despite the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruling from months ago that said provisional ballots missing the signature cannot be counted. As for Ellis Marsgalia, she for her part, said she didn't not value the court's precedent, even boasting she was indifferent as to whether or not she was breaking the law. Quote, I think we all know that precedent by a court doesn't matter anymore in this country, and people violate laws any time they want. So for me, if I violate this law, it's because I want a court to pay attention to it. Close quote Oh really, Just contemplate that attitude as you contemplate the laws that are on the books. Joe, you're not allowed to take someone's life unless it's done in self defense.
Speaker 1: Murder. Just make a point, Joe, go ahead and commit murder.
Speaker 3: Why not.
Speaker 4: Do you want a court to pay attention to the issue. They voted to count the ballots even after the county's legal department told them that unless it is signed by the voter in two places, we shouldn't count these. In a concurring opinion, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court Justice Kevin Brobson in the Monday to disabuse local elections officials of the notion that they have the authority to ignore election code provisions that they believe are unconstitutional.
Speaker 1: Quote.
Speaker 4: Indeed, this Court has held that administrative agencies like county boards of Elections lack the authority to declare unconstitutional the very statutes from which they derive their existence and which they are charged to enforce. Mind blowing and a kind of related note. As we talk about you know how we're going to cut back fraud, waste and abuse in government with this DOGE Department, Senator Jony Ernst, Republican from Iowa is talking about the IRS and they have more than eight hundred IRS workers owing millions of dollars in back taxes. This is even after report happened earlier this year exposed how many millions of dollars a day owed, most of them still employed. She requested a report back in earlier this year. It revealed more than fifty eight hundred RS and contractor employees owed almost fifty million dollars in overdue taxes. The agency only fired about twenty of them. In spite of that pressure, the IRS wrote in a letter sent to Representative Joony Ernst that of the two thousand and forty four employe who reported having balances totally more than twelve million dollars, eight hundred and sixty is still not paid their taxes, only twenty to seventy who willfully evaded paying taxes were fired. Ernst said, we haven't seen a tax revolt like this since the Boston Tea Party. If hard working Americans dodge taxes, they are faced with steep fines and imprisonment. But it appears that tax collectors in Washington believe those rules are for thee but not for me.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: Hell, people violate the rules of the law all the time. And you know, there are a lot of people out in this country that believe that taxing is unconstitutional in spite of the fact that there is an amendment justifying the income tax as a matter of principle. You know, those people who claim to be sovereign citizens. You may call them batcrap and saying but hey, listen, it's a law. We're just making a point. Doesn't matter anymore what the law says. People violate the law any time. Five one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty, five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two three talk go with pound five fifty on at and T phones. Plenty more to talk about, and this hour stack is stupid. Coming up local stories as well, and then a lot more in the six o'clock hour. I hope you can stick around.
Speaker 1: What's happening For the.
Speaker 5: First time, Ukraine uses missiles from the United States just strike inside Russia.
Speaker 6: The persons that the president is choosing Matt Gates Senator Marco Rubio America First policies.
Speaker 4: The day's news the nation has divided is on fifty five car See the talk station, remember first oneing we the horcast tells us we got some rain tapering off lid of this afternoon part of cloudy sky's all day high sixty eight, over night little forty seven with some clouds, mostly cloudy. Tomorrow high of fifty five with isolated mid day showers, clouds over night thirty four, and on Thursday, mostly cloudy.
Speaker 1: Day rain slash snow chances.
Speaker 4: High a forty Right now, it's fifty seven five per see talk station. Uh you got that right, I got that right in the studio whatever chuck Ingram Pop's in the studio. You know there's problems going out there on the roads.
Speaker 3: Well, you don't need no stinking snow.
Speaker 4: You know. I love talking to you, man, But when you pop in, it's like, uh oh, yeah, this is some bad news coming our way.
Speaker 7: This is some bad news coming your way. On southbound seventy five. Dumb truck. I believe it's a rumky truck. I haven't been able to conferm it yet on its side just above Azer Charles. It hit the barrier wall and it took out about a ten foot section of the barrier wall, enough so that it hit four other cars heading northbound.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so this is a pretty good crash that they're working on right now. As I left my studio, the left three lanes of southbound seventy five are blocked off. There was talk of blocking off everything southbound at the Western Hills Viaduct. That hadn't happened as of yet, so there's still at least one lane of travel getting into downtown now northbound seven, the left two lanes are blocked off for these folks that were just doing their thing and coming up the highway and all of a sudden got clobbered by debris enough on one of them. I heard them say on the dispatch. One of the was an SUV, was enough to deploy the air bag. So are any injuries reported that I haven't heard answer yet. Yeah, they were still trying to sort out exactly what they're doing.
Speaker 4: So it hit it with enough force to blow through the barrier wall.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, to knock about ten feet of the concrete out. So there is the call to o DOT. They're going to have to come in and inspect. You probably have to come up with something temporary to go in that slot. So you can't have a ten foot gap heading into down downtown in there.
Speaker 1: Or giant chunks of barrier wall blocking lanes of traffic.
Speaker 7: And go yeah, yeah, with the three other cars. That are three or four cars that were hit.
Speaker 2: Geez.
Speaker 7: So this is going to be my talk for the rest of the morning. Probably it sure is. They were already backed up past Dezer Charles almost to the bridge. Northbound Southam was above the Western Hills Viaduct and heading for Hoppele So okay, I'll be talking to you about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah you will, So jog around the city on what is that?
Speaker 7: Well, I guess your best bet is the lateral at the moment. If you haven't passed the lateral, come on over to southbound seventy one one. But you don't have southbound four seventy one as an alternative. So you guys met them coming right back across Fort Washington Way to pick up seventy five again. If they shut it down all together, they may leave one open, and this time of the morning, that could help.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll pay time too, But it's certainly going to be a huge back. You're right, Chuck Inger will be listening for your reports all morning. I can't thank you enough for coming and let my listeners know in advance about what's going on.
Speaker 3: No problem, it's going to be a biggie.
Speaker 4: We'll hear from you about fifteen more minutes, my friend, hang in there. Brother, Oh my word, it's like piling on. We got time for Bob.
Speaker 3: Joe.
Speaker 4: No, I'm out of time in the segment. We'll be back, Bob.
Speaker 1: You don't mind hanging on.
Speaker 4: Stick around five months, seven fifty five hundred, eight hundred two three talk pound five fifty on AT and T phones. Got that in local stories or more phone calls. You're always welcome to call hang around.
Speaker 3: In today's man.
Speaker 1: Here's your Channel nine weather forecast.
Speaker 4: Rainal taper off leader this afternoon, part of cloudy skies all day, sixty eight for the high, down to forty seven over night, with clouds continuing mostly cloudy Tomorrow. Attempts dropped throughout the day, isolated midday showers in a high of fifty five, clouds over night thirty four for the low, and then the S word shows up on Thursday, mostly cloudy day with rain slash snow, just a chance of it high A forty fifty seven right now fifty five Karose de talk station five twenty.
Speaker 1: Eight on Tuesday, and a happy one to you five.
Speaker 4: One three seven fifty five hundred eight hundred eight two three Talk number fifty five Kersee dot com and you can't listen live to Christopher Smithvian on Monday doing the Smith Event. Welcome to the program, Bob, thanks for holding over the break, my friend.
Speaker 8: Well, thank you.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Brian.
Speaker 8: I'd like to ask you a legal question.
Speaker 9: I'm not a little but I tried to follow some like legal rulings right to one with the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania. I know a few months back federal Supreme Court overruled the Chevron doctrine. Yes, and I'm thinking that this is similar to that where now the state Supreme Court has told this administrative Office of the Elections that they do not have the authority to determine if a law is unconstitutional.
Speaker 4: No, completely different. Chevron doctrine provided the lee way you were to defer to the administrative state on what they interpreted the law to means. So if there's any gray area, you give deference to the back the regulators behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: So that's been limited.
Speaker 4: This was an outright defiance of state law law, the state law state you had that had damned signature on it. And this this, this county clerk or these commissioners were counting the ballots anyway, an absolute direct violation of Pennsylvania law.
Speaker 1: They ignored it.
Speaker 9: Okay, So it wasn't filling in a vague.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no this and it had already been spoke spoken that the Supreme Court had previously ruled on this exact issue. I mean, this is this opinion from yesterday was basically pointing backwards to the prior decism saying we already told you you can't do this.
Speaker 1: This is law.
Speaker 4: This is outright lawlessness. You know, I understand the idea of you know, vaguary and interpreting the law if it isn't very clear, you know, everybody takes some leeway with that. That's the lawmaker's failure to to to to you know, pass laws that are very clear in what they say, and that's how you ended up with a chevron doctor in the first place. But no, this was you must have the signature on the ballot you cannot count a ballot without a signature, and here they are going basically, screw you guys, We're gonna count them anyway.
Speaker 9: So it's really contempt. Now.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's just outright lawlessness, is what it is. I can't come up with any other term to describe it. But I appreciate the call and the ability to further vent my spleen on that because I'm to find it hard to believe.
Speaker 9: I am happy that the Supreme Court of the State, though, is willing to take the issue up.
Speaker 10: They had taken it up already. That's the crazy part about it. If this was the first bite of the apple for him, you can say, Okay, well, they gave it their best shot. They tried to count the ballots, and they got shot down by the Supreme Court because well, maybe the Pennsylvania maybe the Pennsylvania legislative brands didn't actually write it very clearly. But no, in the aftermath of twenty twenty, they rewrote the laws and they very clearly defined what can be counted, what is required to make a valid to vote validly in the state, and follow the law.
Speaker 1: They follow the law.
Speaker 4: And previously went up because somebody wanted to count the signature or the count ballots without signatures. Onto the Supreme Court earlier on said no, you can't do that. The law says very clearly there must be a signature. And here we go back again after they ignored that ruling, back to the Supreme Court, where they basically said, look, we've already been there, we already ruled on this. See the prior decision. Unbelievable. Appreciate the call over the local stories. Since our council apparently has a new plan to help homeowners who are delinquent on their property tax bills, Hamilton County ordered returned one million, seven and eighty two thousand, four hundred and twenty one dollars to help the city help struggling families catch up on the property tax bill. Yesterday, the Budget and Finance Committee passed the measure. Still questions about who's eligible, wondering about that, how the city will distribute the money, and whether there are income restrictions. Yeah, those are challenges before passage. Some low and middle income housing advocates Warren City leaders about what could happen if they did not pass the relief package. Since sanny Hamilton County Community Action agencies. Matt Strauss said the passage of generational wealth is at stake if something is not done. Seniors are at the greatest risk, he pointed out. Others say it's only going to get worse for those who are struggling this year. Stacey Purcell with Legal Aid Society said many of these homeowners are going to fall behind their mortgage payments and other tax bills coming in January. City launched in July the Home Safe Property tax relief program that was designed to help those struggling to pay the property taxes. Offered up to ten thousand dollars for families who were eligible, but some residents that spoke with Brett Berganski of WCPO doing the reporting on this, we're asking for more widespread relief. UH still questions about how the city's going to use the money, counts members seth while Walsh also offered another solution. He said, the state is what's causing this right now. The state is at fall for this, and if we want to change it, we need to force the state to step up and actually help people. I think that's a valid point. Taxes are an issue for Columbus. I'm sorry, you know, I love going to see concerts. I wish we had more concerts in the city, but boohoo. Scott Wartman of the Inquiry reporting about the bans that did not come to Cincinnati, apparently in argument in favor of us building a brand new giant stadium or something. Heritage Bank Center forty nine years old apparently doesn't meet the needs of many touring acts. So who skipped out on us? I know, that's kind of what I was my response, Joe, So we missed out on blink one, Elton john Machine Gun Keller, Cody Johnson, Jack Harlowe. Do you know who these all these people are?
Speaker 3: Joe?
Speaker 1: Good? Because I was feeling maybe alone in this.
Speaker 4: Oh and you know, really really just a real blow to my desires that the Jonas brothers they went to Indianapolis, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Lexington in August of last year but passed up Cincinnati. So how many millions of dollars are the taxpayers want to go in the hole so we can get the Jonas brothers in town as opposed to driving in an hour and twenty minutes to Indianapolis, just asking five point thirty five fifty five ks. The talk station Pete's on the phone. Pete, I would love to take your call. I don't have any time in this segment, but before we get to the stack of stupid, we'll talk. As long as you stick around, you can feel free to call on as well, folks. I'll be right back. Celebrige John nine says the weather will be as follow us later today the rail taper off. Partly cloudy skies all day with I sixty eight drive of nine forty seven for the low, clouds, mostly cloudy.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow fifty five will be the high.
Speaker 4: Some isolated midday showers are possible. Clouds in a low thirty four. Wednesday night Thursday mostly clouds high a forty they say, raining, snow possible. It's let's see yere fifty nine right now. Time for traffic chuck Ingram.
Speaker 1: Here we go from the UCF Traffic Center.
Speaker 7: Are you one of thirty eight million Americans impacted by diabetes? Get personalized education and treatment options from the experts at you see help learn more at ucehealth dot com. Problems Southbound seventy five, an overturned truck above Azer Charles has the left side of the highway blocked off. That's backing up to the Western Hills Viaduct northbound seventy five. Some debris has the left lane blocked off from that wreck. That traffic backing into downtown and it's already a twenty minute delay.
Speaker 3: Chuck Ingramont the talk station.
Speaker 4: Just shy a five forty fifty five KO City talk station, A very happy Tuesday to you, going to go to the phone five went three seven four nine fifty two to three talk Pete, thanks for holding over the break, Welcome to the show, Thanks Brian.
Speaker 5: And back on that Pennsylvania voting thing. What really comical, ironic is about the whole thing is that there's like a twenty thousand vote gap between the leader and even if they counted all them three times, it wouldn't have any impact on it.
Speaker 8: So, I mean, I don't understand why they're even thinking about doing this.
Speaker 4: It is it is beyond stupid. At just another further point, you make, yes, why are they bothering it's mind blowing spending taxpayer dollars to fight a lawsuit that should never have had to be brought because, of course, the law was very clear that these votes could not be and should not be counted.
Speaker 1: Period.
Speaker 4: End of story and then add on top of it, we're only talking about four or five hundred votes that were at issue here, which would not have changed the outcome of the race.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, man.
Speaker 4: I guess the only thing you can think of is that maybe beyond Bucks County, which was the main county that was being so obviously a law breaking, is that maybe if on some weird theory they were ultimately able to prevail, which clearly was not the case, that more counties would have dug up and looked for more votes that weren't previously counted because all those other counties were actually following the law that somehow the race could change, but clearly predicated on violation of the law. It was pointless and a dumb exercise. It wouldn't change the outcome. Good point, Pete. Appreciate you making it New Hampshire, Gary, welcome back. My friend's always good to hear from you.
Speaker 8: Oh, good to hear it from you, Brian. Hey. But I think what we're looking here is we're looking at saul Lynski rules for thee and not for me, as long as there's no consequences to breaking the law, and they basically flaunted that.
Speaker 3: They're breaking the wall.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, you know, they're not going to pay any consequences for it. So I would just if if if they're Solominsky, just keep cheating, because I know that there were six other counties that were doing that were doing the exact same thing that were surrounding counties and that uh in that deal. So what they were also looking for is they were looking for enough votes to cause and trigger recount. They didn't have enough for it, so.
Speaker 4: It was they had they had to get within point five percent of each other to trigger the automatic recount. So yeah, to Bill's point, maybe that's exactly what they were trying to do. Just hone that down to where they could go through an entire recount and then engage in more Lalla's shenanigans to change the outcome of the vote.
Speaker 8: Yep. And and but you know, same shame on their supreme courts. They should have fraud marched and walked those people out and handcuffs because now there's no consequences, they're going to go ahead and cheat anyhow, nothing's going to stop them.
Speaker 4: Well, it may not be over now. If you if you turn to Minnesota, there's a man who has served as the head election judge there who has been charged with two phony accounts for allegedly letting eleven people vote who were not registered. And that is a violation of Minnesota law, and it could be a violation of Pennsylvania law. I don't know that would be step two. Will the a prosecuting attorney or their attorney general go after this, these two lawless officials in Pennsylvania for election violations, So that has potential legs. I don't know Pennsylvania law enough. They don't even try to suggest I dabble in Pennsylvania law.
Speaker 8: But I did see on X that I think it was Matt Gates who posted, you know, freeze all your documents and be expecting these people will go to jail. But you know he's federal. I don't know if he can dabble in state and county things, but you know I did see that on.
Speaker 11: X.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think this is strictly an issue of state law and the interpretation of state laws. So we'll see. Keep your popcorn out and amster Gary. I don't know that it's over yet, but the illustration that has been presented before the American people of the outright lawless position of these election officials. I mean, I can read this woman's quote again. Quote. I think we all know that precedent by a court doesn't matter any more in this country, and people violate laws anytime they want.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 4: For me, if I violate this law, it is because I want a court to pay attention to it. Close quote there, you are unbelievable, unbelievable or maybe sadly believable these days. Real quick, I can get one stack of stupid story in and thank you, Z Drecker looking at the headline. Go to Sunbury, Pennsylvania, where a man allegedly pleasuring himself in his neighbor's property in view of her camera. Benjamin Santos Junior making Dad Happy fifty six, allegedly intoxicated when he went to his neighbor's property two thirty in the morning in September, according to Officer Dara Golden Kiski of the Sunbury Police Department. Neighbor told police Santos went in front of an outside camera on her property and began the act of pleasuring himself. Next day, the neighbor saw Santos outside and asked him what happened as she pointed to her camera Santos had a smirk on his face, and he told her he was very drunk and quote my bad clothes quote. He was charged with misdemeanors of open lewdness, loitering, prowling at night, and summary harassment. Preliminary hearing set for early December five forty five. I think he was finished. I think that's probably why he went home. See five cars, the more stupid coming up or phone calls. Either way, we goes okay with me, but don't go away.
Speaker 1: The holidays mean more. Asia nine.
Speaker 4: First one to weather fore cask rain will taper off, they say later this afternoon, partly cloudy skies all day with the highest sixty eight down of forty seven overnight with clouds.
Speaker 1: Bouts tomorrow with maybe some mid day showers.
Speaker 4: They're saying isolated fifty five for the high, down to thirty four overnight with clouds, and on Thursday, a mostly cloudy day, rain and snow are possible, high a forty fifty seven.
Speaker 1: Right now, time for a traffic.
Speaker 7: Updates from the UCUP Trampic Center. Are you one of the thirty eight million Americans impacted by diabetes? Get personalized education and treatment options from the experts at you see help learn More, you seehelp dot com. Major time delays on seventy five southbound, there's an overturned truck above Ezra Charles left side of a highway flocked up. You're backing up past the Western News Viaduct to bri and Malayan's on the left hand side in that same spot on northbound seventy five, backing traffic to the bridge, chuck Ingramont fety five krs.
Speaker 3: The talk station.
Speaker 4: Five fifty to fifty five KRCD talk station, Very Happy Tuesday to you. There's an Elvis lecture, concert and celebration taking place. It's the last Empower Youth seminar of the year. We'll get the details on that at seven thirty. Michael Mercer joining the program. Inside Scoop with bright Bart news about the aforementioned Pennsylvania idiots continuing to count votes even if the Supreme Court said they had to stop doing that. Deep dive with Daniel Davis with the latest on Russia and Ukraine as well.
Speaker 1: That'll be in the eight o'clock hour.
Speaker 4: In the meantime, back over the stack of stupid in lieu phone calls, we have a woman from Georgia, who's been arrested and accused of allegedly endangering her son because the ten year old was allowed to walk less than a mile away.
Speaker 1: From his home. Dear, what the hell.
Speaker 4: Forty one year old Britney Patterson taken another had taken another son to a doctor? Happened October thirtieth, and she became mildly annoyed but not at all worried when the Fannin County Sheriff's Department called to say her son, Soren, had wandered from their home in Mineral Bluff and into town. Speaking with local NBC news there in an interview that aired last week, is it's not super dangerous or even dangerous at all stretch of a road. I wasn't terrified for him or scared for his safety. Deputies drove the child, Soren, who's now eleven, home, and that was that was at least that's what she thought. A few hours later, though, the Sheriff's department went back to her home near the South North Carolina border, where Patterson was handcuffed, arrested, and booked on suspicion of reckless conduct, and forced to post a five hundred dollars bail. She said, quote it was anger and frustration, of course, because my children were having to witness that all. They asked me to put my hand behind my back and all that stuff, and I realized what was going on. Authorities offered to drop off drop the charge of Patterson's signs of form that outlines a safety plan guaranteeing that her children would always be under a watchful eye. According to she and her lawyer, she refused to sign it, said she'll contest. The charge carries up to a year behind bars, saying this is not right. I did nothing wrong. I'm going to fight for that, and good for her. Her lawyer, guy named David de Lucas, sort of rhetorically asked whether mothers and fathers now have to know the precise locations of their children at all times? Are all parents going to have to put GPS on their child? The parents get to decide for their children unless it's unreasonably dangerous. Representative for the district Attorney in Fanning County he was not immediately available for comment when reached out of course he wasn't. It was like an idiot for having to prosecute the case. I remember when we were little my sister and I. We used to walk from the family house down to it was King Quick back in the days. You guys remember the Quick brothers. It was probably a good mile and a half on Devil's backbone back when Devil's backbone. I don't know if they have sidewalks back then. Very rural road back in the day, but we were allowed to go on long walks unsupervised. That's been children where children had a good time and really we were able to experience life without.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 4: We are there, We are good to Dallas were a couple is taking the owners of a former bar to court. They left the bar with third degree burns after ordering what is described as a fiery cocktail which they claim exploded. What hmm, Abby Hans Briscoe and Dustin Johnson see one of them then hands. Brisko said they had to shave my head and hospital to get access to the ear and the scalp where it was burned. Now they live in discomfort recovering from first, second and third degree burns of the upper body because of again a fiery drink order from the former Twisted Trick on Cedar Springs Road. I guess don't look for it anymore.
Speaker 1: She has.
Speaker 4: The skin was falling off my arms, assuing the owners of the bar. In the lawsuit filed in Dallas County, the pair city stopped to have a drink. Johnson ordered the Flaming Pineapple, which is described as an ever Clear cocktail, not aware it came with a garnish of lime on fire, Johnson said when it was presented to us, I was like, Oh, cute, cool, it's on fire. They took a picture of it before the bartender added more ever Clear to the drink and lit the drink itself with a torch. He goes, hell, it's doing because they're idiots, as Brisko said, He goes a give it a little more, and he lit the ever Clear on fire in our direction and the drink ignited, shattering the glass and spreading fire on the couple. According to lawsuit, they say it was a moment of panic, pain and terror. They felt like hours as they tried to put the flames out. Hans Risco's injuries described as the worst. She said, they literally had to cut my brawl off me because it was melted onto my skin. They were taken to the hospital burning in it. Johnson's beard saved some of his skin, but he was hospitalized for several days. Hans Brisco was in there for seven weeks, received three skin grafts and got sepsis, which is impacting her ability to walk. Twisted Trick, as noted before, has since closed down. Their attorneys responded to the lawsuit, denying the allegations and saying they failed to provide facts to support them. Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission doesn't have any rules or regulation about serving drinks on fire.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 4: Five fifty six fifty five KRC, The Talk Station. Feel free to call plenty to talk about in the six o'clock hour. I'll be right back after the top of the hour.
Speaker 12: News your voice, refreshing your country for reasonable American.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC, The Talk Station, First Financial Bank.
Speaker 11: Kamala Harris's final job going to be certifying Trump's electoral college victory.
Speaker 1: Clay and Fuck Today at noon on fifty five KRC, The Talk Station.
Speaker 4: At six o six to fifty five kr C, The Talk Station, Marine Thomas wishing everyone a very happy Tuesday and inviting everybody to stick around all morning here on the fifty five KRC Morning Show, Michael Mercier is coming up Empower you seminar of the last one of the year. It's an Elvis lecture and concert and celebration food, drinks, beverages or drs.
Speaker 1: And you'll hear it all.
Speaker 4: Apparently Michael is a longtime, lifelong Elvis fan, and he has studied and researched Elvis Presley for most of his life. So dry you own conclusions on that. It's going to be a fun time and the details coming up at seven thirty eighth five. Fast forward two hours The Inside Scoop with Bright Bart News every Tuesday at eight o five. Today, Nick gilbertson the Capitol Hill Reporter on something I was on an absolute tear on the five o'clock hour, that Pennsylvania was continuing to count ballots that were not valid.
Speaker 1: Were not valid.
Speaker 4: The Supreme Court of Pennsylvania had previously ruled on the very issue, and they continued to count them in spite of the Supreme Court's ruling. In fact, an outright defiance of the ruling. Just didn't mind blowing to me. And anyhow, Yeah, Donald Trump's the one who's a threat to democracy. Anyhow, we'll get his take on that at eight oh five and then the Deep Dive with Daniel Davis. And I'm really looking forward to talking to retired Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Davis because of the deteriorating situation, at least it appears to me to be interior rating in the situation between Russia Ukraine that war. And also an update on things going on in Israel. I like to hear from you if you care to call, so feel free to do so. Five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk pound five point fifty on AT and T phones and don't forget fifty five care Sea dot com for the podcast You can't listen live the Smith event yesterday, Boy, he was on an absolute tear about illegal immigration, most notably the Lake and Riley case. I mean, he is the father of, you know, a young his young daughter, and he thinks about her when you hear about you know, evil murderous illegal immigrants raping and murdering people. Of course, anybody would be concerned about that. They found out this morning Sanctuary Cities. Now there's just been a recent release. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement over the past three and a half years have announced that at least according to the number of crunching by the Center for Immigration Studies, sanctuary cities protected more than twenty two thousand deportable criminal illegal immigrants. ICE placed detainers on these illegal immigrants who are criminals in order to deport them, but the sanctuary jurisdiction thirteen states and said they released them back into the community. Yeah, it's okay, We'll just let them go. CIS director Jessica Vaughn said, each declined detainer represents a deportable criminal alien who was released back into the community and given the opportunity to pray on more victims, more Lake and rileys. Is the bottom line. God knows how many people were impacted by that, and that's just the ones in that one report. But as I always often point out, I do enjoy standing on the shoulders of giants, particularly when there's no way I Brian Thomas could articulate things as clearly as someone like Wow today Gerard Baker actually op ed from yesterday, brilliance. And there's a lot of optimism floating around out there, at least among more conservative minded individuals, libertarian minded individuals like myself. Since Donald Trump has saved us from more of the well, the lawlessness and the insanity that has been going on since the Obama administration. Four more years of Trump may make America normal again. Subtitled our Age of bizarre ideological conceit climate change alarmism, transgender ideology, immigration extremism is reminiscent of the Emperor's New Clothes. And that's what I blombed onto because he makes a really great point on this, because I feel, as often I do on the Morning Show, I feel like the child who did point out the emperor has no clothes and your Ard Baker rights. Donald Trump's supporters and critics alike have called his election victory of revolution. He himself once promised to mark a retribution to me, it is more the feeling of a revelation. It's an Emperor's new clothes event for America and perhaps for the rest of the West too, an overdue recognition and repudiation of the regime of oppressive insanities we have been subjected to for a decade or more. We're all familiar with the details of Hans Christian Andersen's moral parable. The unscrupulous tailors who trick a vain monarch into believing their empty work as a fashion innovation, the ambitious courtiers who go along with the fiction and vie with each other for the king's favor, the crowds who silence their shock at the emperor's nudity for fear of standing out from the rest. And the small boy who alone calls out the truth in the charade. For a decade or more, yes, even when Republicans have been nominally in control, we have been led by peddlers of a set of ideas that have clothed our institutions and the country in social and political doctrines, fake claims, and strictures that have inflicted untold harms. The fancy new items of invisible attire that our nation's rulers have made us wear for too long include these. The idea that people who have stolen into this country illegally should be showered with all the rights and benefits of citizens, that it is immoral to deny them those rights, and that they should instead be treated as victims of persecution and given sanctuary in our crowded and fiscally strained cities. The idea that a nation that sits atop one of the greatest reservoirs of natural energy resources on Earth should forcibly restrain itself from exploiting them to save the planet on the basis of a politicized science, while other countries are free to do more damage to the globe environment. The idea that after a century and a half of progress in expiating America's original sin of racism and making the country more equal, we are suddenly obliged to believe that America is as oppressive as it was in sixteen nineteen, and that the best way to right the past wrong of treating people based on the color of their skin is to treat people based on the color of their skin. The idea that children should, without parental consultation or consent, be free to choose their gender, be assisted by the state in committing acts of self mutilation to do so, and all on the understanding that we have repealed millennia of science and just discovered that there is no such thing as biological sex. The idea that democracy and freedom are best protected by denying people the right to express certain views that the authorities deem misinformation, and by weaponizing the law against political opponents lest they weaponize the law for political purposes. Ambitious elites in business and civil society went along with the fictions. Political on all sides, including Republicans, decline or politicians, or rather on all sides, including Republicans, declined to dissent for fear of being called out. It took command with some of the instincts of a child a political engineer, Angenneux lacking the sophistication to participate in the sham, to the call of the whole thing out for what it was. Of course, he's referring to Donald Trump. I'm going to fast forward a little bit here, but here's what I, Gerard Baker, am optimistic about. Four years from now. There's a good chance that the nonsense we have had to endure will be buried, that important things will have become normal again. It will become normal to tell people who have no right to be here that they must leave, and that in the process, people around the world will have been made to understand that they don't have an automatic right to live in the freest and most prosperous country on Earth. It will become normal for the nation to exploit its enormous energy advantages for its own economic benefit and know that the planet won't explode as a result. It will become normal again for children to be helped to respond to the inevitable strains and traumas of growing up, not by having their genitals cut out, but by receiving loving guidance and care from family and society. That people will be judged on the basis of their talents and ability, not on their claims of oppression by ancestors six generations in the past. And it will not be automatically assumed that because you are white, you should be punished for your supposed persecution of others. It will become normal to be able to say what you think on university campuses, in the media, on technology platforms. However unpalatable, some people may find it, and that, to my mind, is progress. Gerard Baker ip ed November eighteenth, brilliant and I can only pray that his predictions.
Speaker 1: Come true.
Speaker 4: Six sixteen fifty five kars to de talk station five one three seven four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred eight two three Talk Jim, you don't mind hanging on for a moment. I'd love to take your call, but I gotta take a quick break here and highly recommend as I have done for the almost full eighteen years I've been on radio, and my father proudly did prior to me recommend USA insulation the ultimate no brainer right now, interest free ninety nine dollars a month. Steve brought it back. I think that's his most popular offer. Ninety nine dollars a month interest free, Take advantage of it. Get your twelve hundred dollars energy tax credit next year when you're doing your taxes. That is a heapload of money off the top, and it pays for itself. You might save more than ninety nine bucks a month interest free. You'll continue to save after it's paid off. It'll make your home more valuable, probably keep every single type of critter out, which is just an added benefit. The primary reasons savings on energy which I mentioned, and of course the immediately noticeable improvement and comfort in your home. Wintertime fast approaching, you're going to be dealing with that very very expensive, always increasing energy bill, So save lots of money. Hell, you can save up the fifty percent of your utility bills cost. Insulating your home obviously pays for itself. These savings generally speaking, regardless of the amount guaranteed from USA, and the comfort also guaranteed, so get in touch with them. It's a free inspection. You may be under insulated, you may have no in in the exterior walls of your home, so call and get the free inspection and find out what it's going to cost you and then take them up on it. Whether this amazing offer is going on. To learn more, check them out online at usnsilation dot net five one three three eight one three six two six five one three three eight one foam.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC dot com.
Speaker 8: Kick up.
Speaker 4: Time in the Channel nine weather two days is going to be well overcast, raill taper off UH sometime in the afternoon. Be part of cloudy all day sixty eight for the high overnight little forty seven. Tomorrow mostly cloudy and a high a fifty five with isolated midday showers a possibility overnight clouds and thirty four. And on Thursday, mostly cloudy day with rain and snow possible, high a forty fifty seven degrees. Right now, time for traffic chuck ingram from the uc.
Speaker 3: UP Traffic Center. Are you one up?
Speaker 7: Thirty eight million Americans impacted by diabetes get personalized education and treatment options from the experts that you see help learn more at you see health dot com.
Speaker 3: Cruise continue to work with the accident northbound.
Speaker 7: And southbound seventy five between Ezra Charles and the Western Hills Viaduct.
Speaker 3: Left side of the highway blocked off on both sides.
Speaker 7: Northbound traffic now backing up into Covington southbound to Hopple. There's a new accident in southbound seventy five below the lateral right show order Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR see the talk station.
Speaker 4: Six twenty one on a Tuesday, and a happy one to you, Brian Thomas. Welcoming phone call. Is gonna go to the phones five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five eight hundred eighty two to three talk Jim, thanks for calling this morning.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the program.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Brian. That's this is ridiculous. What they're trying to you to Paris. My good good thing. My parents and a couple of my buddy's parents are around because we were allowed to ride our bicycles five miles up US sixty eight for no apparent reason. We can pind us better to do. And another buddy, you should ride your bicycle ups eight about a mile and a half to his dance gas station, and that was over down nasty dip and around the nasty curve. You know we survived, and.
Speaker 1: Crazy, yes you did.
Speaker 4: And I have friends and I was there to witness the whole thing. Liberated big wheels from people's front yards and rode them down Anderson Ferry from Palisades with speeds up to fifty plus miles an hour. And a couple of those guys probably are listening right now and chuckling to themselves. They survived. And one guy lost most of his cowboy boots. He had brand new cowboy boots and he was tried to use them as brakes because of course, remember the big wheel break. It was that little metal rod that sort of rubbed against the hollow plastic wheel in the back. Well, clearly that doesn't work once you exceed about four miles an hour. So he used his cowboy boot heels, and we were behind him in a car clocking him, and sparks were flying from his heels like ten fifteen feet from the nails in the eels behind him, and his feet almost caught on fire. As some of the most comical things I remember now. He certainly could have died. I'm not suggesting anyone should or should ever have done that. But you know, those were different times. Back then, kids were kids. Kids were left to do stupid things. Some of them probably died doing it. And as I say that, I think about people who hop aboard moving subway cars and subway surf and do idiot things like that as well. So you know, parental supervision is a good thing. But walking a mile he's referring to his story from the stack of stupid. A mom was charged with child in endangerment for allowing her child for with a child walking less than one mile from their home into the neighboring town. Bizarre, absolutely anyhow, also bizarre as I'm relishing in the idea of this doge thing.
Speaker 1: I know, I've been on a.
Speaker 4: Tear about this Department of Governmental Efficiency, but they toted at Center Ran Paul and he always issues his Festivus Government Waste Report through some of the ridiculous things that the US government chooses to spend our labor on. As I always emphasize, when they spend money, they're spending your labor. You are working, you are obligated. In spite of us, some people who believe the law doesn't matter You've got to pay taxes or you can be arrested and charged. So work, work, so we can tax you and take your money and buy stupid, stupid things. So one of the studies highlighted both Paul and this new Department of Governmental Efficiency involves seeing what makes a sunfish more aggressive? Gin or tequila? You worked for that total one hundred grand. How about one million dollars that you worked for and labored over to fund a study to see if cocaine makes Japanese quail more sexually promiscuous. You worked for and paid for seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars to determine if Neil Armstrong's line was actually one small step for man or one small step for a man. And actually that study ended up being inconclusive. I think he was actually supposed to say one small step for a man, but he skipped the a part. But it doesn't matter now, does it. He stepped on the moon. Doge clip shared by US also featured Senator Paul noting that two million dollars you worked for was spent on the construction of a kelp and shellfish nursery in Maine. Senator Ran Paul pointed out one point five million dollars was spent to encourage video gaming in New York. He said, we might be better off spending one point five million to discourage kids from playing video games. Good point, Senator, three hundred and eighty eight thousand dollars for Columbia University, two hundred and forty nine thousand dollars for the Baltimore Symphony. He said, give money to all the symphonies. And then of course you go back to Senator of vive a grammar or Senator it's a VVA grammar storry over the weekend talking about getting rid of a lot of these large, bloated and ridiculously funded organizations in government, which again I applaud the effort. I will take whatever we get. If it's two trillion dollars, wonderful. If it's a billion, time well spent. Six twenty six, coming up at six twenty seven, Feel free to call. Got local stories to talk about other than phone calls, But I prefer talking to you five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eight to three. Talk foreign exchange. You need to call them get your car fixed for less money. Westchester location is where we go, my wife and I and probably my though she's got herself a replacement car since the deer killed her Mazda, but she did get an imported car hasn't had to have it service yet, thank god. She's only handed for about a month and a half. But when it comes time to service, I know she's going to go to Foreign Exchange because she needs to save money like all people, young people certainly more importantly. But I love saving money. I don't like spending it if I don't have to. And I know I get outstanding service by an ASE certified Master technician on my car, and I don't pay as much as the dealership would charge. And I know that for a fact I use my oil change is a great illustration of it. So a couple hundred dollars savings on an oil change every single time my car is still under warranty. That's the difference between a dealer and the independent Foreign exchange.
Speaker 1: The cost.
Speaker 4: So you get the technicians that are it's a BOSS certified business. They know what they're doing. You leave with a full warranty on parts and service and more money in your pocket. There is no downside to this, so call them up schedule an appointment five on three six four four, twenty six, twenty six, six four four twenty six, twenty six tys the legs of off seventy five. Just go east two streets hanging right on Kingland driving. You are there and you're there online when you go to foreign AXFO in the letterax dot com.
Speaker 13: Fifty five KRC the talk station for many. According to Channel nine, we have rain, taper and off lit of this afternoon. We partly flotty all day, and I have sixty eight down a forty seven overnight with partly cloudy skyes maybe some isolated midday showers tomorrow, otherwise mostly fatty. One up at fifty five thirty four overnight with bounds and a mostly flatty Thursday as well, with a chance of rain and snow.
Speaker 1: I have forty right now fifty seven Agree it's time for chuck with traffic.
Speaker 3: From the UCU Traffic Center.
Speaker 7: Are you one of the thirty eight million Americans impacted by diabetes? Get personal ized education and trickment options from the experts that you see help bn Morid, you see help dot com Rex.
Speaker 3: Just keep coming.
Speaker 7: This morning the biggest north day and southbound seventy five left lanes or box between Edzard Charles and the Western Hills via two to an accident tra northbound is backing up into the cut over a half hour delay. There's a request two seventy five near Reed Hartman and on Screwball at col Ring Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC, the talk station.
Speaker 4: Six fifty five KR SEED, the talks station five one three, seven four nine fifty eight hundred eight two three talk with Top five fifty on AT and T phone and the Elvis Presley you didn't know Power You seminar. We're going to hear a little bit about that coming up at seven thirty one hour from now. Michael Mercer, you're going to join the program. He is the one that is uh well, the speaker for it, and the details right there at fifty five kr seed dot com. You can get that info in addition to his speech, You're going to have a concert afterwards. Is going to be food and drink and all kinds of festivities. So an opportunity to show up a two twenty five Northland Boulevard and close out this year's Empower You seminars, and thank you as always to Dan Reagan Old, the retired former owner of fram Usa still Is, where the Empower You Seminar Studio is located. Two twenty five Northland Boulevard. Over local stories suburban Cincinni High school principal being investigated for insubordination after he led a former student who was experiencing homelessness attend school after the student was unenrolled. Madeline Mitchell from the Choir reporting on this one. Robert Burnside, principal Lakota East High School, Liberty Township, during a predisciplinary hearing, district administrators asked Burnside about his relationship with the student experiencing homelessness, who was withdrawn from the district this school year. Questions obtained by the enquire through the Ohio Public Records Act request raised concerned about how the student was able to receive lunches at the school and what might happen if the student was ever hurt on school grounds. One of the questions, do you consider the liability of this since he was unenrolled or did you consider he declined to comment at the time placed on administrative leaving no member first pending the conclusion of an investigation. Following week, Superintendent Ashley. Whitley alerted district families about Burnside's absence, since said the district had been investigating a concern that was brought to their attention. The district had anticipated having a resolution sooner, according to what Whitley wrote in the statement. District didn't comment further on the situation, but said other Lakota East administrators had been overseeing daily operations since he Well has been absent. Burnside led Lakota East High School since twenty twenty one. Previously served as principal at New Richmond High School and before that worked at Lakota as an English teacher and as an administrator at Lakota East Freshman School. I also spent time as an assistant principal at King's High School. According to the resume, Burnside accused him in subordination, willfully violating the school board's policy for student attendance, and putting himself and the district in a potentially liable position that accorded a letter from Rob Kramer, executive director of Human Resources for the district. Those charges listed in a predisciplinary hearing notice the district sent to Burnside November fifth. District also a list of questions or asked during the hearing. The predisciplinary hearing, which continually point to Burnside's relationship with the previous students who experienced homelessness. Burnside question on how he came to know this student, his relationship to the students' parents, and how the student received services at the school without being enrolled. Where was he laying his head at night? How was he getting to eat the east each day? How would teacher have accounted for him being in their class, take attendance if he was withdrawn? What would have occurred if he had gotten in trouble? How would he have been disciplined if he was not a student? The questions go on and on. He used to remain unpaid administrative leaving definitely until the investigation's over. During the time, he's going to receive full pay and benefits, but not allowed on school property. He's not allowed to attend school district events or communicate with students or staff. Six point thirty five fifty five care see the talk station. Feel free to give me a call. I'd love to hear from you. In the meantime, feel free to give cover since you a call, Well, everyone to do this cover sincey where John Rowlan and the team at Cover since you will take a look at what you've got by way of medical insurance and more than likely come up with a better opportunity for you in terms of your medical insurance, like better medical coverage, dollar one coverage without having to dip down deep in your pocket to just get plain old regular medical checkups and things like that, all for less money. You choose your doctors, you choose your hospitals. It's thirty to sixty percent lower costs than Obamacare. How is that possible? Talk to John and the team. What you're doing is working with your own broker. That's Cover. Sincey they're looking out for your best interest. They have access to couple of one hundred different insurance companies with thousands of insurance policies, which allows them to tailor a specific package of coverage just for you. If you're a small business owner, he can improve your business's bottom line. Ask my friend Jeff, I think his bottom line was improved by like fifty thousand dollars and his employees are all ecstatic about the new coverage they're getting, which is superior to what he had been offering to his team. So cheers, the Jeff for taking my advice and giving them a call. He's really happy he listened to me, but I guess he always listens to me. I appreciate your support, Jeff, and I'm glad I helped you out and I'm helping my listeners out by steering you over to Cover since he it doesn't cost you any money to ask the question, is there a better way for me? And probably the best outcome can be John on the team just saying no, You're in the best possible place you can be. Good luck, have fun, and maybe we'll talk next year. Five one three eight hundred call five one three eight hundred two two five five. You can full a form out online you get the process started. Just go to cover Sincy dot com.
Speaker 14: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 4: Timer the Champa nine first warning weather forecast renal taper off later today. Partly cloudie all day with the highest sixty eight clouds overnight, forty seven for the low clouds. Tomorrow, Isolated midday showers possible, fifty five for the high thirty four overnight, with clouds and clouding on Thursday as well, also rain and snow possible forty for the high It's fifty eight right now.
Speaker 1: Time for a traffic update, Chuck Ingram from the.
Speaker 3: Uc UP Traffic Center.
Speaker 7: Are you one of the thirty eight million Americans impacted by diabetes? Get personalized education and treatment options from the experts at uc help learn more at u sehealth dot com. Problems continue on seventy five north and southbound what lanes are blocked between Ezra Charles and the Western Hills Viaduct due to an accident. Northbound traffic now backing up through the cut to Dixie. There's a rex southbound seventy five at Sunday left lanes block and on strew Wood cold rate Chuck Ingram on fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 4: At six forty one if fifty about KRCD talk station, Happy Tuesday. I've read and gay obviously, big credit to Gerard Baker with his off ed piece about more years of Trump may make American normal again. And one of the points he makes the idea that we can actually exchange, have a free exchange of ideas and not be you know, accused of spreading misinformation or disinformation. We have a government that's out there trying to take away our freedom of speech by virtue of claiming, oh my god, we can't go having that spread around the internet. Boy, we got to pull that off Facebook. That post is not a good post. You know, what right does anybody have to do that?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: I know, if it's a private organization, they have every right to control what you say and do. They don't need to abide by the constitution. They're not a government entity. You can feel free to choose a different employer. But if you are a government entity, or you are so affiliated with a government entity that you are part of it, then yes, you must honor our rights to free speech. The free exchange of ideas is what built this country. And I say that because here's an example of what it's like to live in a country without free speech. Talk with Tech Friday's day Hatter every Friday at six thirty, and I love those conversations. I mean, he's always warning us about the problems that are plaguing the Internet and the people's efforts to do this that and the other thing. You know, how you get hacked and how you avoid it. But one of the things he quite often mentions is a virtual private network a VPN. And I have one I use the Nord VPN, which is one of the more popular ones, and it's one of the ones Dave recommends. But a VPN is a system of computers that exists all around the world, and you log into the VPN, the virtual Private network, and it appears to the rest of the world that you're operating from a computer that is elsewhere. So my particular case, it just had it is at de fault on it. I could pick any location on the planet. I mean, I could make it look like I'm my computer activity is coming from Sweden if I wanted, But for whatever reason, it just defaults to Chicago. I don't care. It's not my computer, it's not my IP address. It is routed through something else. And I always laugh about VPNs because in states like for example, they try to outlaw pornography, like you know, you must log in and prove that you're an adult over the age of eighteen and to enter this particular site. Well, if it doesn't look like I'm in that state, and it appears as though I mean Illinois or someplace else, then that's a workaround. Now that's not why I have a VPN, So don't get any ideas, but the point being we have that right, that opportunity, and it can help you in many different ways and protect you from some of the more more nefarious things that are going out in the world. Go over to Pakistan, which of course is a theocracy. Their top legal cleric declared that the use of VPNs to browse the Internet Internet is now against Islami law.
Speaker 1: Hold on someday I will lose that.
Speaker 4: Cough declaration from the Council of Islamic Ideology announced yesterday I guess chairman Ragheb Naimi saying that Islamic law allows the government, the government to prevent actions that lead to the spread of evil.
Speaker 1: Don't you love that?
Speaker 4: How would you like to live in a system of government where the government determines what is evil and what you can read or cannot read. And the whole point of VPNs being evil is because it gets lets people in Pakistan get around the idea that it looks like they're in Pakistan where they have blocked and limited multiple different Internet sites. They don't want you to get on X, they don't want you to get on Facebook, they don't want you to get on fill in the blank. Whatever they decide is evil. They delete it, don't allow access to it through their country servers, routers and internet traffic. But if you get on a VPN and it looks like you're well in Germany or Cuba or United States, you're not subject to those ridiculous laws. So here's to the VPN, and here's the people in Pakistan getting to consume whatever they want and for them to decide what is truly evil or not, for them to get around the idea of a theocracy, and says millions of Pakistan has been using these vpn to access all these websites that have been blocked by the government, most notably.
Speaker 8: X and.
Speaker 4: Also before the parliamentary elections. And if you think about that, and our country really worked hard to deprive you of information about our US elections. Boy, didn't they work hard to censor your comments about Trump or Kamala Harris or whatever. That's the scary part, which is why I applaud every Pakistani who's got a VPN and their efforts to consume whatever content they damn well, please, I don't want to live in a world where my government decides what's evil and what is not evil, what I can read and what I cannot read and know. This is not me defending pornography in an elementary school library, so I pointed out, and nobody was trying to ban books. They were just trying to keep them out of a finite supply of space in an elementary school library.
Speaker 1: If you're going to choose between.
Speaker 4: A non offensive, non pornographic work to fill the limited shelf space in a library, why would you want to have put Heather has two mommies or whatever in that space? Different Can you go and get Heather has two mommies at the general public library where they have plenty of space. Of course you can, but it's available. So is the Marquis de Sade's one hundred and twenty Days of Sodom, which I can't recommend that one either unless you got a real strong stomach six forty seven care see de talk. Station imaging can be affordable. I was joking about this the other day after talking to Money Money is Brian James. Take the money you save by getting your scan, your mri CT scan, echo cardogram ultrasound at affordable imaging services and go ahead and put in your retirement account because it'll boost it substantially. When you can save three thousand dollars. It would normally come out of your pocket, and you don't have to pay it because you did the smart thing and exercise your choice when it comes to where you get your medical care. That's affordable imaging services. Where that CT scan without a contrast is four hundred and fifty dollars, and yes it includes the board certified radiologist report. If it requires a contrast, your doctor will order that six hundred bucks. Over at the hospital that imaging department may charge you five thousand dollars or more. Again, going back to my friend Jeff, who's taking a lot of my advice, saved himself thirty one hundred dollars. That's real money in my world, and that's real money that again you can apply to Christmas gives, put it in your timing account. Just go blow it on something you'd find more fun to spend it on than an image MRI without a contrast four ninety five six forty five with a contrast. Echo cardiogram comes in at a low four ninety five ultrasound only two point fifty And if you.
Speaker 1: Need a lung screening ninety nine.
Speaker 4: Dollars, go ahead, call that imaging department at the hospital. Ask what you're gonna be paying out of pocket after the insurance payment if you have insurance, and if you don't, Lord Almighty Affordable Imaging Service is certainly the place to go. Five one three seven five three eight thousand, seven five three eight thousand Online Affordable Madimaging dot Com.
Speaker 1: Fifty five krcix.
Speaker 4: Here's your nine first one A on the forecast rain, I'll taper off later this afternoon. All partly cloudy today sixty eighth for the high, partly CLOUDI over nine forty seven. It'll be dry isolated midday showers are possible tomorrow. Otherwise mostly cloudy and I high fifty five. Clouds continue over nineteen to thirty four, and they see a possibility of snow and rain on Thursday. High of forty degrees. Right now, it's fifty eight degrees. Time for traffic updates, Chuck from the.
Speaker 3: UC Houth Traffic Center.
Speaker 7: You're one of the thirty eight million Americans impacted by diabetes. Get personalized education in treatment options from the experts of U see help learn more at UC health dot com. Both north and southbound seventy five left lanes remain blocked with an accident between Zard Charles and the Western Hills Viaduct. Northbound is backing up to Dixie southbound. Slows below seventy four southbound seventy five are wreck near Cincinnati. Dton Road blocks the left lanes and there's a wreck on twenty seven at Struble Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: It's six fifty three here fifty five KRCD talk station. Thank you, Jeff.
Speaker 4: I mentioned Jeff all the time, and I'm doing my splots because he always chimes in. He listens every morning and he just timed iny. He sends me some smiley faces, which gives me an opportunity to say hello to the crew at MARCN. So I'm I'm improving Jeff's bottom line, one sponsor at a time. So be like Jeff, take my advice save money on mostly everything. That seems to me the dominant theme of my advertising because that's what I love. When people get to save money, they get quality products and services. And I'll never steer you in the wrong direction because I rely on the same people that I recommend. We always hear from my heart Meata Aviation Extra Jay Rale of every Thursday.
Speaker 1: I love that guy.
Speaker 4: He is one outstanding human being, just generally speaking. But I enjoy our conversations and I think one of the ones we're going to be talking about this is frightening.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 4: You may have heard about the plane that got shot in Haiti, which you know Spirit Airlines. They were at that tusson Little Vanterira International Airport, Haitian capital Port of Prince November eleventh. I guess they got shot with a bunch of I don't know it was ak rounds or bottom line, it was a hell of bullets hit the plane, resulting in the FAA nancying a ban on all civilian flights.
Speaker 1: Lo and behold.
Speaker 4: Southwest Airline plane hit by gun fire while preparing to take off at Dallas love Field Airport in Texas Friday night. Thankfully no injuries were reported, but the idea that something like this is happening here is really frightening. Southwest Airline flight twenty four ninety four, taxing for departure to Indianapolis. A bullet, they say, apparently struck the right side of the aircraft just under the flight deck. Safely returned to terminal Dallas love Airport after the gunfire. It's not clear how many passengers were aboard the plane, but it is clear that no one was harmed or injured, which is the really wonderful outcome on this. But you know, on the heels of the one that happened in Haiti, this is I find this rather disturbing, and unfortunately I don't have to fly too much since this job does not require me to travel. However, I go back to the influx, this mass influx of literally tens of millions of people, as that occurred over the past, you know, not just this administration, but in the prior ones with the known god aways, many of whom may very well be terrorist organizations, with the thirty thousand to fifty thousand Chinese Communist Party, aged military, aged men that have come into our country, people from the four corners of the globe, coming into our country for reasons we don't know, motivations not clear. It's not like they swear them in and put them under light detector tests when they're when they're crossing over the southern borders. It's like they stamp them and go on in, come on in, there's your bus over there. I worry about this kind of thing terrorist activity, and you know, being familiar with rifles and firearms generally speaking, because I'm a huge fan of the Second Amendment and I like to exercise that right all the time by going to the range. I know what rifles are capable of, and I know the distances at which you can shoot a rifle, and yeah, you could easily hit an airport plane. This is not me advocating for some sort of firearm crackdown because it's possible, because it's always been possible. But when's the last time you heard about airplanes being shot? I don't recall it happening before. It may have happened, I don't know. I know they're targeted with lasers all the time, and that's just sort of been a more modern phenomenon because lasers are now you can buy one for twenty bucks on Amazon. But shooting at airplanes something to think about safe travels as we approach Thanksgiving six fifty six fifty five Krsity Talks Station plenty to talk about before we get to seven thirty with Michael Mercer about the Empower Youth Seminar, the last one for twenty twenty four, involving a concert and food and celebration. We'll get to that seven thirty. I'll be right back your voice.
Speaker 8: Thank you for taking my call.
Speaker 1: Your country.
Speaker 6: I think's refreshing here every day fifty five krs. The talk station this report is seven oh six at fifty foc air CD talk station.
Speaker 1: Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Fun right here if you let callifi. I went three seven, four, nine and eight two three talk found five fifty on eight and t fun. I'm gonna have a little bit of fun at the bottom of the hour just in anticipation of even more fun last Empower You Seminar of the Year, which involves a seminar by my bottom of the Hour guest Michael Mercier, who is apparently the leading expert on all things Elvis Presley. So the Power You Seminar, Final one of the Year is going to be a big fun event that he's gonna do a lecture on Elvis and answering all the questions, dispelling all the rumors, as well as followed by a concert. There's going to be an Elvis in person, Nator in band, and there's going to be uh I think drinks including adult beverages and food and all kinds of fun and games. So two twenty five North and Boulevard's a place to be. All the details and information already on my blog page fifty five care se dot com, where you can check out what former Vice Mayor of the City of Cincinnati Smithman had to say yesterday on his smith event Man he was on fire in addition to spreading some news about a good friend of his uh doing some fundraising for the Stage four I guess Hodgkins lymphoma. It's just really sort of heartbroken over the reality of that. But illegal immigration and that Lake and Riley case has broken his heart and he takes it personally, having a daughter that he thinks about and cares about and worries about like all good parents do. It's a really enlightening thing, Christopher had to say. So I encourage you to head on over there and check that out while you're getting all the other information. Care starts now. Fundraiser is going on. You can help them out as well. Speaking of things related to cancer, and let me do paused for a moment and get quick update because I told a bunch of people I want on the keto diet two reasons. One because of cancer. I read a whole lot of research on it that if you starve your cancer of sugars and that you can really go a long way into either stopping it in its tracks or maybe even getting rid of it. Now, I know the science is out on this, and there's all kinds of different studies and everything can figure what the hell. I've been encouraged to lose some weight anyway, so I decided I'm going to try that. So it's almost a month and I woke up this morning and I'm almost down fifteen pounds. And I only say this out loud one because I mentioned it on Facebook with two because I want to thank my wife. It reminds me of pulp fiction, because remember when the one character said, you know, well, my girlfriend's a vegetarian, so I'm basically a vegetarian myself. Well, when you're on a kyto diet and you are basically cooking for two, you're essentially stuck with your spouse. Now, she can eat whatever she wants, but she's been struggling with me. The bigger problem is when you go on this diet it's actually a name for it, it's called keto flu, and you feel like crap, Go ahead, cut all your carbs, and sugars out of your diet. Give yourself a couple of days and see how you feel. You'll know exactly how I've been feeling for almost a month now. So actually this morning I woke up, I actually had more energy, and I hope that part of this diet is gone because it sucks out loud.
Speaker 1: And whether I'm doing myself any good, I don't know.
Speaker 4: But a major major encouragement for me this morning, and I got on the scale, so hopefully I will reach my goal now. I mentioned Gerard Baker's comic Calm this morning, and I've quoted most of it, and the one thing I wanted to bring up is I move over.
Speaker 1: One of the things.
Speaker 4: He's so hoping that after four years of this cup coming Trump presidency, we will have put behind to us all this lunacy, this insanity. He started out with a parallel with the Emperor's new clothes, that nobody says anything, but we all know that there are men and there are women biological science. But you can't say anything out loud because somebody's going to ridicule you. So everybody keeps quiet, and it takes some little kid in the audience to say the emperor has no clothes, and everybody starts cracking up and going, you know, you're right. Well he parallel, he draws, is that's Donald Trump. And now we're all waking up to the reality that we're partying, we're celebrating, we're rejoicing, and we're pointing out the stupidity of the policies that have been governing our lives for the past decade plus. And one of the things he mentions the idea that the nation sits atop one of the greatest reservoirs of natural energy resources on Earth, and that we forcibly restrain ourselves from exploiting them to save the planet on the basis of politicized science, while other countries are free to do much more damage to the global environment. This is the point I've been making for years and years. How come China gets to do it? How come India gets to do it? Go on and on and on, up and down the road, while the rest of the Western world kills itself. France, there's another op ed piece in the journal today just mentioning some of the things France is moving over to. Basically, the low hanging fruit of eliminating particulate from the environment. That's all been dealt with. So now they're pushing more electric vehicles, penalties for driving older cars, promoting remote work, cut down in commutes, mandating fewer business trips and vacations abroad, mandating denser housing, restricting the size and resolution of your computer monitor for the purposes of limiting energy consumptions for televisions and smartphones. Regulating the temperature of your home maximum temp in the winter sixty six minimum or minimum temperature in the summer seventy eight, all via regulations, subsidies, penalties, and taxes. Are the these people nuts? They ask rhetorically, and then over to a piece by Paul Tice. Now I'm not familiar with Paul Tye. He's a senior fellow at the National Center for Energy Analytics and author of The Race to Zero. How esg investing will creater the global financial system, so you can get an idea where he is on the whole thing, same place I am.
Speaker 1: But what can Trump do? Two things?
Speaker 4: First points out, rather than simply exit the Paris Agreement via executive order, which is what he did before, only to have it reversed by Biden, he says, and the unconstitutional back and forth by submitting the Climate Treaty to the Senate. It's required of all binding international treaties, including the Paris Agreement in the United Nations Companion's Sustainable Development Goals for twenty thirty. It requires in this country, under the law two thirds approval to pass the upper upper Chamber, and of course Republicans with a fifty three majority, it won't happen. Just do it, get it shot down, put a shovel, dig a hole.
Speaker 1: And bury it.
Speaker 4: Second strike the two thousand and nine endangerment finding from the books. That's initial cap endangerment finding. This ruling, which he explains devised by the Environmental Protection Agency, compels the EPA to regulate carbon pollution from greenhouse gases because such emissions quote endanger both the public health and the public welfare of current and future generations, which has been the justification for anti fossil fuel bias across all kinds of government agencies, most notably during this current administration, which is quickly coming to an end. So, he says, rather than issuing a new counter finding and letting the courts deal with it, Trump should urge Congress to pass the legislation that reigns in the EPA by reasserting Congressional authority over the Clean Air Act, which would be consistent with those recent Supreme Court decisions ones that I'm in love with, like West Virginia versus EPA and that Lowerbride Enterprises versus Riamanda, which found that executive ages can't agencies cannot cannot implement major policy changes without explicit authorization from Congress, and all these regulations are not explicitly authorized by Congress. This is that whole idea of reigning in the regular authority of government, and we've been given the opportunity to do that under the new Supreme Court rules under the law. So this provides an opportunity for say, hey, hey, hey, you know what trace greenhouse gases like carbon dioxide, methane and nitrous oxide.
Speaker 1: Hey what you know what?
Speaker 4: They're naturally occurring and not particulate pollutants that can be regulated by the EPA. That is a statement of scientific fact. Your exhalation is plug that food, methade, and nitrous ox sine occur in nature.
Speaker 1: They're part of the atmosphere that we regularly and normally breathe.
Speaker 4: Why are we killing ourselves and ruining our economy to regulate things that are naturally occurring. Good question. Ask it out loud to your global warming friends. Just a couple of quick points.
Speaker 1: You mean are they?
Speaker 4: They are?
Speaker 1: He mates, and I think it's a great idea.
Speaker 3: Just fuel for thought.
Speaker 4: And maybe an opportunity to bring our economy back, maybe an opportunity to have lower price gasoline, a lower energy bill. Imagine that five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eight to two three talk. Feel free to call. Got any many callers this morning, I'd love to hear from you. You got a little time before we get to the bottom of the hour. I'm sure I can fill it given what I'm surrounded by by way of stories out there in the world. And one more thing I'm gonna recommend. Prestige Interiors. John Ryan is a great guy to work with. He does kitchens more than anybody else I think in history. He's been doing kitchens more than thirty five years, almost exclusively. And he is really a great partner in a kitchen and modeling project, from initial design to final installation. The man has seen it all, tiny tiny kitchens. I remember my mom's galley kitchen growing up, really small kitchen.
Speaker 1: Get out of my kitchen.
Speaker 4: I remember my mom screaming that all the time, not sure that he could improve the size of that kitchen, but he did. In our house, he was able to find more space in that what you thought was a limited, finite amount of space. So's he can work some magic. And so if you have a small project, like you just want to replace the countertops and the cabinets, or you want to got the whole thing and start from scratch like we did. The man has great ideas and we followed a lot of them and loved everything we did. He did with our kitchen, and you will too. Better style, better function, better design.
Speaker 1: It's all there.
Speaker 4: Aplus is the better business bureau Jonavan with you every step of the way. You just reach out to him for everything and he will make it happen. Prestige won two to three. Check out some before and after pictures of what he's done. They're not all there, trust me, but some of the some of the work he's done. Presty's one two three dot com. Give them my regards when you call them up to schedule an aployment. It's five one three, two four seven zero two two nine five one three two four seven zero two two nine.
Speaker 14: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 3: Then we hear it all the time.
Speaker 4: Jivan the nine first one on the forecast. Uh rain we have They say it'll taper off this afternoon if it's even going on out. There wasn't rain when I drove in anyway, partly cloudy. Sky's high sixty eight forty seven overnight, mostly clouds and maybe some midday showers. Are saying isolated fifty five for the high, down to thirty four overnight with clouds and a cloudy Thursday as well, chance of both rain and snow. Fifth forty for the high. It's fifty eight right now. In time for a traffic updates from the u.
Speaker 3: SEELP Tramp Thank Center.
Speaker 7: Are you one of the thirty eight million Americans impacted by diabetes? Get personal iesed education and treatment options from the exprints that you see help learn all right? You see how dot Com northbound seventy five is running close to an hour and a half delay between Florence and an accident just above as in Charles that blocks the left lane. There's also a couple of recks in the cut in the hill that are over on the shoulder southbound seventy five two recks near Cincinnati Date road backs traffic to one nine Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRS the talk station.
Speaker 4: Seven twenty one fifty five kr CD talk station, Happy Tuesday to you hear about that Elvis uh event coming up at the bottom of the hour. In the meantime, if you're a journalist and you get the opportunity to interview a world leader, a former world leader, or a soon to be again elected world leader, when you take up the opportunity, regardless which side of the political spectrum you're on, ask hard questions. If you get the opportunity to get your foot in the door as a journalist, isn't it your job to do that? I just this blows my mind how unbelievablew MSNBC has always been unbelievably leftist politicized, but apparently Joe Scarborough and Mika Brazinski, the host of The Morning Joe, are getting crap from their own people for actually meeting with President elect Donald Trump all over social media and like one cowardice doing exactly what anti Trump is dooring Tom tim Snyder Warrens on air not to do obey in advance. It's disgusting and frankly unsurprising, largely disdainful, one said Jennifer Rubin, described as an MSNBC contributor. I don't even know that the people over there, I'm barely even familiar with Joe Scarborough, but called it disgusting on social media. Another MSNBC host, Katie Fang, normalizing Trump is a bad idea, period one, echoing that Vacatie Fang is right, it's normalization. It's all access barbar streiss, and journalists don't need access to their subjects to hold them to account. None of it is believable. The obvious answer is believable. They are opportunists. Well wait a second, how is this in any way, shape or form a bad idea? They actually went in there to ask them some difficult questions, and even I guess Scarborough was prepared for the for the backlash. How is it a bad thing for any journalist to take up an opportunity to ask hard questions of any political figure like this? Hell if I had an opportunity to sit down with Joe Biden, now I know, I get circular answers, and he would look off into the distance, you know, like and at the butterflies that are flying around him that aren't actually there. Different story. But hell, if I could have had an op unity to sit down with with Barack Obama, I certainly would have asked him a lot of difficult questions. He would have been comfortable with them. He wouldn't even have entertain an idea of talking with me. I'm surprised Trump even offered them an opportunity to sit down at mar A Lago. That's actually speaks volumes to Trump, doesn't it. He doesn't know what he's going to get into with these leftists. He does know they're probably going to post some leftist questions. Scarborough said, We're not here to defend or normalize Donald Trump. We're here to report on him and hopefully provide you insights that are going to be going to better equip all of us in understanding these deeply unsettling times. Unsettling for him, perhaps unsettling for his audience, of course. But don't you think if you are a left wing nut job out in the world that it would be interesting to know what your left wing nut job talking heads are asking the nut job right wing guide that's going to be the next president of the United States of America. Wouldn't you find that beneficial? This isn't journalism anymore. I'll give a nod to Scarborough for doing the for sitting down and asking some questions of him. That's what journalists are supposed to do. Just the rhetoric coming from the audience and the fellow NSNBC employees being critical of him taking up that opportunity, it's absolutely mind blowing to me. Oh well, seven twenty five fifty five KRC DE Talk station. Let's talk Elvis coming up next, and I'll be an opportunity for calls down further in this hour, and then we're going to hear the inside scoop. Capitol Hill reporter Nick Gilbertson returns to the program talk about Pennsylvania and this unbelievable counting of votes the Supreme Court had previously said should not be counted. And then fast forward about one hour the Daniel Davis Deep Dive with the latest on Russia, Ukraine and Israel, plus late edition of the program Steve Gooden, our outstanding legal expert on the same topic that Nick will be talking about the Pennsylvania ballot countings situation seven twenty five. Right now, Chimneycare, Fireplace and Stove, take care of your safety. Please start off by just going out today and getting yourself a carbon monoxide detector if you don't have one. If you do, please check the batteries. Beyond that, call Chimneycare Fireplace and Stove to get your fireplace or your free standing stove or whatever you're burning in a firebox inspected. Check for the flow to make sure there isn't a possible carbon monoxide problem. Make sure the chimney doesn't need to be swept. They have certified chimney sweeps and that process starts with a video camera inspection, which we'll find out if your lining is cracked and needs to be swept, maybe you've got water damage inside your chimney. They can fix all of that and everything related to regular fireplaces, wood burning stoves, pellet and gas, as well as inserts, and they have a huge selection of those inserts. I got a gas insert from the Chimneycare Fireplace and Stove after their inspection revealed that I had a massive fire hazard on my hand. Don't use it was ultimately what I concluded, So I didn't, and I got a new chimney insert and I got the lining replaced and it works wonderfully. It's beautiful too. All different types of styles for those those inserts, including self feeding wood waste pellet inserts. You can get those free standing as well. Streker's got one of those heats his house up for inexpensive. Those wood waste pelts are very inexpensive.
Speaker 1: So you got all that going for you.
Speaker 4: Once you get your safety taken care of, you can enjoy the comfort this winter, especially if you have that new free standing stove perhaps in installed. You've been putting that off, Go ahead and get it taken care of now. Learn more online. They have an A plus the better Business barrow, and they have round for a long time since nineteen eighty eight. Chimneycareco dot com. Chimneycareco dot com five one three two four eight ninety six hundred two four eight ninety six hundred.
Speaker 2: Fifty five KRC about selic Christmas.
Speaker 4: Fust Channel nine says the weather will be well high sixty eight today, fotty skies all day and the rain will taper.
Speaker 1: Off sometime this afternoon.
Speaker 4: If you've got it partly clotiy over night, It'd be dry and low forty seven isolated midday shower tomorrow, otherwise mostly clouding on high at fifty five with a drop of thirty four overnight, mostly clotty. Thursday, rain and snow possible via a forty right now fifty eight type of traffic.
Speaker 3: From the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 7: Are you one of the thirty eight Migian Americans impacted by diabetes? Get a personal eyes to education and treatment options from the experts that you see help learn more at u sehealth dot com. Southbound seventy five crews continue to work for the wreck near Sendday traffic backs up above one twenty nine better news heading into downtown. They cleared the accident below the Western Hills Viaduct. That's getting better. Northbound seventy five over an hour delay no because of an accident in the cut Chucking Ram Month fifty five KROOC Deep Talk Station.
Speaker 4: Seven thirty Here fifty five KRC Detalk Station, A very happy Tuesday to you inside scoop coming up after top of the our news and one hour from now Daniel Davis Deep Dive and the latest side in Ukraine, Israel and of course Russia. In the meantime, Welcome to the fifty five Heresy Morning Show. Elvis Fan extraordinary, Michael Mercyer. He's going to be doing an empower youth seminar, and it's actually more than just a seminar. It is a whole evening of fun and games. Show up live so you can enjoy beer, wine, appetizers and enjoy a live concert after Michael's speech on Elvis, Welcome to the program, Michael. It's a great have you on today.
Speaker 12: Hey, thank you Brian very much.
Speaker 1: You've been an Elvis fan your entire life. Apparently understand you.
Speaker 4: You actually made a trip to Graceland with your dad back in the day a few years ago. That was I suppose.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, I've made two trips. One my dad and I took a road trip from Boston to Graceland in nineteen ninety and then in two thousand and nine, my own son and I took a trip from Cincinnati to Graceland.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool, sir.
Speaker 4: You know, I've always seen pictures of Graceland, and you know, most recently, I guess the movie Zombie Land had Graceland in after the Zombie Apocalar and was all dilapidate and everything. The one thing that I've been told and I've heard other people say, and I wanted to get your impression on that, is that, you know, given how big homes have gotten over the years, and you look at these twenty thirty forty fifty thousand square foot ridiculous houses out west and out east, it's it's a lot smaller than you would think it would be given how historic Graceland is.
Speaker 1: Is that your impression?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I would say yes, yes. You know, you walk in and there's a dining room in the left and a living room in the right, and then you go through a hallway and then you have a kitchen and like a bedroom in the back, and then that that famous jungle room. But I'd agree with you, it doesn't it doesn't seem like a huge, you know, Hollywood mansion.
Speaker 4: Really was he a kind of a humble guy in his in his real life, you know, and outthstanding the amazing stage person he put on.
Speaker 1: What kind of guy was he?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Sort of day to day?
Speaker 12: Well, if you that's the great thing about the Internet. It's given you know, all these Elvis obsessed fans with all of this information you can. You can hear interviews with all of his friends and the people that performed with him and acted with him, and you know what you hear is he was this enormously generous person. I think like everyone who everyone in the Memphis mafia and people that work for me. You bought them a home and cars, and he was always giving anonymously. There was a story that was revealed recently that sometime in the seventies there were like consecutive Christmases where on Christmas Eve he could go to the Memphis prison, the jail and talk to every inmate and see what he could do for them to help them, you know, whether it was money for their family or whatever.
Speaker 1: But he was this really you know, down to earth.
Speaker 12: Everyone says he was really down to earth, kind and generous. But at the same time, what's and I covered this in the talk. So many people say that he had this this aura that you could feel electricity, like you could be in a room and he'd enter the building and you didn't know he was there. You could physically feel that he was there and you knew he was there. He gave off like an energy and electricity that many people talked about so he was. He was very humble, but I think there was something going on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I understand that.
Speaker 4: And I guess one of the things I learned and I get your reaction on the movie that was made about him that Tom Hanks was in, But when I read Bill O'Reilly's Killing the Legends, I came away with this absolute and I wouldn't say hatred, that's a tough word, but disdain for Colonel Tom Parker. He worked Elvis Presley to death. I mean you can almost say that literally, right, And that's.
Speaker 12: You know, that's something that I think Elvis, from what I've heard from you know, and everything's his bodyguard said and the mesmafia that in the seventies he became aware that Colonel Parker had the serious gambling problem and that, you know, Elvis was I think he was doing like performing one hundred and eighty nights a year in the in the seventies, and sometimes he'd be two shows, like in Vegas he shows a night for thirty days straight. So he felt like he was being worked to death. And it was partly to pay off Colonel Parker's gambling deaths because he'd lose, you know, a million bucks.
Speaker 4: You know, in a moment, how is a guy like Elvis, with all the money he was made, how popular he was, all the access to the multitudes and the masses of people, was he able to be kept in such a confined space and domineered by so much by Tom Parker that he didn't get some sort of independent financial advice or get someone to sort of grab him by the neck and say, dude, do you realize you are being ripped off and work to death?
Speaker 1: For that man's issues.
Speaker 12: That I really don't understand, because I know he knew he was being worked to death.
Speaker 1: But on another level, I think.
Speaker 12: That Elvis implicitly trusted Colonel Parker because he really, you know, in the fifties made him so successful. He really attributed his mega success to to a great extent, to Colonel Parker's promotional abilities. You know, and I know I've seen in interviews with Elvis' father he said the same thing, like, you know, you can trust a guy like Colonel Parker's. I think there was a real naivete. I think they implicitly trusted Colonel Parker on well financially in terms of like the deals, right, but I think they're very naive, you know in terms of like business and finances, and really weren't fully aware of how much she, you know, Cola Parker was taking from him, you know, financially well.
Speaker 4: Speaking of taking obviously muchly. A dramatically different racial environment existed back in the fifties when you know, he made his bones in music and became popular, and I think of a guy like Pat Boone who would sing black music for a white audience. You know, that was for the purposely designed so it was acceptable. I know Elvis has been accused of that, of stealing the music of that belonged to the black culture. Was he aware of those criticisms during his lifetime or did these come up later in life?
Speaker 12: He was, And well, I don't know for sure, but I get the sense that he was, because there were multiple times where you know, he didn't appropriate that music. He really transformed black rhythm and blues into his own thing, and that's why it was so popular. You know, it was something new. And of course you've probably heard when when they first started playing his records in the South, white listeners thought he thought he was black, So people thought he was black initially, but he was doing something different with the music, he was transforming it and making it his own. But there are multiple interviews in press conferences that he did where he would say, my music was really a combination of gospel, rhythm and blues and country combined. So he always knew that he was borrowing and taking as the basis of his music black gospel and rhythm and blues.
Speaker 8: You know, and transform.
Speaker 12: I mean, he didn't do his own thing, but he always acknowledged that it wasn't you know this appropriation where he tried to sound like a black performer and claimed the music as being just his own. He always credited black performers well.
Speaker 4: Get that he started out with gospel. Was Was he a profoundly religious man himself?
Speaker 8: He was?
Speaker 12: He was and his his girlfriend Lynda Thompson in the seventies, he used to talk about how he he would wear across and a star of David and I forget the Islamic symbol because he said he didn't want to be kept out of heaven on the captality. So but he had a he had a trunk of two hundred books that he would take with him on his tours in the seventies. He was very really an intellectually. He became an intellectual and a lot of them were always had the Bible next to his bed, and a lot of them were spiritual books. He would read about different faiths, you know, from all different cultures. He was extremely spiritual.
Speaker 4: And one of the things I have to comment on before we part come to day Michael Mercier. We're just scratching the surface of his topic, which obviously Elvis Presley. The event Thursday, six point thirty pm. We got an early star time. If you're showing up a two twenty five northn Boulevard, that's when the appetizers and the beer and wine start flowing. Michael's going to start speaking at seven, and then at eight o'clock you're going to hear from the sincerely Elvis Tribute band, who's going to be playing for an hour with all the Elvis music and of course the Elvis experience and the moves and the as it's described here in my notes, electric vibes. So it's gonna be a fun full evening. But back over to the question I wanted to end on this morning, Michael with you his film career now some obviously better than others, and I have seen quite a few Elvis movies. I wouldn't exactly call any of them Academy Award winning material, but there are some of them that I have a feeling that Elvis had to be really, really embarrassed to make. And of course not Viva Las Vegas, because Ann Margaret was smoking hot in that movie. But clam Bake, I mean, come on, man, seriously, Michael, you're the biggest Elvis fan on the planet.
Speaker 1: You can't defend clam Bake.
Speaker 12: No, No, honestly, I think I found all this personally to be a mediocre actor. I think he had potential, yeah, but he wasn't like a Rod Steiger, right, He wasn't a native actor in my opinion. And yes, he was giving all given all those terrible films, and it frustrated him. You might have heard this story where Barbara streisand approached him about taking the lead and a star is born and he wanted to do it. He thought this could be my big break to get into dramatic films, and the Colonel Parker demanded too much money and she declined. Oh, so he gave up the Yeah, he gave up the film career and said forget it. Hollywood doesn't want me, and he went back to music, which which was great in the seventies.
Speaker 1: Of course, you know, well that's great, Michael.
Speaker 4: It's been a real pleasure having you on to Dan and it's gonna be a really interesting conversation. You'll do Q and A at this tonight, will you? Yeah, we're on Thursday. Yes, Thursday, not tonight. I don't want to Thursday, Thursday, Thursday, Thursday. The information on my blog page fifty five cars bring an appetizer. If you're showing up in person for the six thirty social, you're encourage to bringing appetizer or dessert. Again, they'd be beer and wine flowing. You get an hour's worth of conversation with Michael, and then you get an hour's worth of music with the band. Michael has been a real good I have fun on Thursday. I know it's going to be a great event. A lot of people are going to check it out. So have fun and uh I will probably talk with you again down the road.
Speaker 12: All right, thanks so much, Brian.
Speaker 4: My pleasure it's at Pleasure seven forty one fifty five carc Detalk station. Q see can I egg you tired of living with chronic pain, knee pain, joint pain, hit pain, back pain, wherever the pain happens to be. Maybe it's arthritis, yeah, maybe it's from an injury. Maybe you're tired of being on pain medications. Maybe you're tired of steroid injections. Maybe your doctor has said, hey, how about surgery. Maybe you think to yourself, hey, is there a way for my body to heal itself? Well, now there is an opportunity for you with QC kinetics. Your body does heal itself. You had to cut on the fingers a great example, and just let it go and it'll heal itself. That's what your body does. QC kinetics takes the healing properties from your own body, concentrates them in the joints where you have the pain, which helps heal and restore the achy areas. The treatment available right now here in Cincinnati, the nation's leader regenerative medicine. QC kinetics result is moving again without pain, and they've treated thousands of patients apparently, many of whom have had incredible success.
Speaker 1: And that's the point.
Speaker 4: Relief from arthritis and injury without surgery or down time, without steroids or pain pills. So if you got pain, in your knees, your shoulders, your hip or back. Find out if you are a good candidate, and if you're not, they'll tell you to call for a free consultation. I love the word free, free consultation with QC Kinetics to do that. The number five one three, eight four seven zero zero one nine five one three eight four seven zero zero Roll one night.
Speaker 14: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 4: You have financial questions, there's your Channel nine first warning weather forecast. Rainal taper off sometimes at at some point. This afternoon heaby partly cloudie all day with a high sixty eight, dry and cloudy overnight out of forty seven clouds with a median isolated midday shower. Tomorrow going up to fifty five, thirty four overnight with clowns and forty will be all high on Thursday. There is a possibility of rain and snow, mostly cloudy all day fifty seven.
Speaker 1: Right now, time for a traffic update Chuck.
Speaker 3: Ingram from the UCUP Traffic Center.
Speaker 7: You one up the thirty eight million Americans impacted by diabetes get personalized education and treatment options from the experts at you see help learn more at you see help dot com. Two wreck southbound seventy five, the latest above one twenty nine, then the wreck that started to back up.
Speaker 3: There's Cincinnati Dayton Road.
Speaker 7: There's a wreck on the top deck of the Western Hills Viaduct, and a new accident in southbound seventy five near Paddock adds to delay through Lachlan northbound four seventy one. Facts past Grand southbound seventy one heavy from a bove Fields Turtle to your past Red Bank, chuck Ingramont fifty five kar See the talk station.
Speaker 4: It is seven point fifty here fifty five Persite talk station. Very happy Tuesday to you tomorrow on the fifty five Karossee Morning show. Once a week we get to hear from the brilliance of Jack Aviden. So Jack will be on the program tomorrow offering up commentary on whatever pleases. Jack Avident and Jaie Jannetapolitano. Every Wednesday at eight thirty. We'll see if I can push that Doge Department back at him, since he didn't seem to be a big fan of it, thinking it was going to be a giant expansion of government with just one more government department, and lo behold, it turns out that it's gonna not be It's gonna be what I suggested. It might be just basically two guys in a room with no salary, just taking the scissors or the chainsaws. The case may be to the size and scope of federal government. So I love when these illustrations of government taxpayer expenditures comes out. And as again I've always characterized it as this is your labor as reflected by the decision making of elected officials or worse, people behind the scenes who are not accountable to you. So when you're feeding I don't know, quail cocaine to find out if it has some impact.
Speaker 1: On their libido or whatever.
Speaker 4: It was an interesting story about that this morning that they were pulling out just as an illustration and dumb things we spend money on, or they spend money on. I mean, someone's got to be held accountable. And so I love this idea that we're going to be able to reach back in and stop the stupidity in the name of basically saving ourselves. And after the top of the hour news we're going to be talking get the inside Scoop with I'm Sorry. The Inside Scoop with Breitbart Nick Gilbertson on Pennsylvania on counting votes after the Supreme Court said stop. The audacity of the Pennsylvania election officials is beyond my.
Speaker 1: Comprehension.
Speaker 4: Pennsylvania Supreme Court had previously stated and unequivocally that mail in and absentee ballots that do not comply with the requirements of the Pennsylvania election codes had a signature requirement. Specifically, unequivocally had stated in a prior decision they cannot be counted. That's the highest court of the land. This is not something the US Supreme Court is going to rule on. This is Pennsylvania law that was done over with stick a fork in. It don't count the damn ballot. It doesn't qualify under Pennsylvania law.
Speaker 1: And yet they did it anyway.
Speaker 4: Bucks County Commissioners Diane Ellis, Marceglia and chair of Robert Harvey Jr. They wanted to count and moved and actually voted two to one vote. They took a vote on this to count four hundred and five miss or undated mail in ballots. They do not qualify because of being misdated or undated. So off to court, they had to go. Republicans sued them because Bob Casey was losing and ap had already called the race for Dave McCormick, Senator Black McCormick, you can call him that now. And some are speculating that they were hoping this would happen throughout the state, that by gathering up four hundred and five here or one thousand there of ballots it did not qualify to be counted, they could get enough of them to get a runoff and probably engage in more cheating when they did a recount, not a runoff, a recount it needs to be if it zero point five apart or less than they do an automatic recount.
Speaker 1: Now, this is what's so enraging to me.
Speaker 4: This Commissioner, Ellis Marceglia, said that she did not value the court precedent, actually boasting that she was indifferent as to whether or not she was breaking the law in her official capacity by ignoring the Supreme Court ruling.
Speaker 1: On this subject. Here's what she said.
Speaker 4: I think we all know that precedent by a court doesn't matter anymore in this country, and people violate laws anytime they want.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 4: For me, if I violate the laws because I want a court to pay attention to it. Close quote, well, ma'am, there was nothing in dispute here. The votes did not qualify to be counted. That's what the law said, That's what the Supreme Court confirmed when it dealt with this topic.
Speaker 1: It's not that long ago.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what the Supreme Court came out swinging yesterday and said. The Court hereby assumes all in caps, assumes that King's Bench authority over the instant application only to direct that all respondents, including boards of elections in Buck County, Montgomery County, and Philadelphia County, shall comply with the prior ruling of this Court in which we have clarified that mailing and absentee ballots that failed to comply with the requirements of the Pennsylvania Election Code shall not be counted. I mean, in the opinion itself, they did bold capitalized statements shall not be counted. It's like, listen, woman smack them across the face and sort of verbally or metaphorically, didn't you read what we said before? And there she is standing up there saying, yeah, I violated the loss. So what everybody does it? And she was doing it to try to benefit Democrat Bob Casey. So who's about democracy, who's about preservation of our republic? Who's about well, just cheating to get what they want? Perfect illustration right here. We'll continue talking about this after the top of the air news that we can stick around. We'll be right back your voice.
Speaker 9: Thank you for taking my call.
Speaker 8: It gives us all somewhat to think about.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC the talkstation. This report is sponsored by.
Speaker 4: Talkstation eight oh five. On Tuesday, regular listeners know to be tuned in at this time. It's appointment listening because we get the inside scoop with bright Bart News joining us today, Capitol Hill Reporter Nick Gilbertson returns to talk about what I've been mentioning all morning, the Pennsylvania vote counting, which is in violation of the law.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 4: I just remind my listeners, as I do with the outset of every inside Scoop segment, Bright Bart Bookmarket, B R E, I, T B A, RT dot Com. Great reporting there and of course, notably by Nick Gilbertson, the Capitol Hill Reporter.
Speaker 1: Welcome back. Nick's great to have you on the fifty five KRC Morning Show.
Speaker 2: As always, Hey, Brian, great to be here, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: You know, I am a lawyer.
Speaker 4: I continue I maintain my law license, although I have not practiced. This is my eighteenth year in radio concluding it, so I'm no longer an active practitioner of the law. I have a profound respect for the law. I understand it. I understand the constitutional framework, the separation of powers and the separate but equal branches of government, including the Supreme Court. And that's the federal level. But the states are all set up the same way. Apparently the people counting the votes in Pennsylvania, least in a couple of counties, didn't get the memo. They actively and out loud intentionally violated the law in trying and continuing to count votes that did not qualify to be counted under Pennsylvania law. This was mind blowing the defiance that came out of one of these officials. It doesn't matter anymore, this woman said. I think we all know that precedent by a court doesn't matter in this country, and people violate laws anytime they want. So for me, if I violate the law, it's because I want a court to pay attention to it. So say it commissioner Elise Marzilla, a woman named Ellis Margalia. I mean, I couldn't believe my eyes when I was reading this. Well, and what's your response on all this, Nick, You've been following it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Brian, I was absolutely shocked when I saw that board meeting there in Bucks County last week. And yes, it's a mind you this is the party, by the way, that screamed about threats of democracy, you know, an election integrity here for four years after twenty twenty, and now we have this going on. But yeah, this all comes down to two really a couple types of ballots here that we're getting talented in Bucks County and other counties throughout the state in defiance of these Supreme Court rulings from you know this year and president that was said that decided, you know, these votes shouldn't count. So the first type that are in question are these misdated ballots, and you know they're missing signatures or misdated or undated ballots, and the court had already ruled, you know that you can't count these. There's no way to you know, verify these in the state election law. There's really you know, a wiggle room on this stuff. And you know these people. They go ahead. Last Tuesday, Elis Marceeglia there and her fellow board member Robert Harvey Jr. They vote two to one to count the votes even though there's an existing Supreme Court order. Then on Thursday there's again there's two types of ballots again that are in question, on provisional ballots and whether you know if they have to be signed in two places, one on the affidavit and one on the on the ballot or on the envelope itself, if they're missing a sat nature in one of those two places. The court ruled in September you can't count them. They cannot be counted. And again these people knew this. On Thursday, their own legal council, the county solicitors, Yeah, we are advising you not to counties. And they're basically making the same argument their Republican Council was making. And they go ahead and count them anyway.
Speaker 1: And she gives that.
Speaker 2: Really extremely defiant statement that shows a lack of lack of value for precedent and the rule of art and interpretation of the law. So really interesting and Bran, I'm not sure if you saw this, but in the decision, one of these justices they wrote, and it come being concurring statement to agree with the decision. And he specifically went after these local elections.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said, Justice Justice Robson.
Speaker 2: Yes, Kevin Brobson. He goes, I want to quote disabuse local election officials of the notion that they have the authority to ignore election code provisions that they believe are un constitutional. It's just one paragraph, but really straight to the point. You yeah, you guys don't.
Speaker 8: Have this power.
Speaker 4: Well, the follow up is almost even more comically. Indeed, this Court has held the administrative agencies like county boards of elections lack the authority to declare unconstitutional the very statutes from which they derive their existence and which they are charged to enforce.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know that was a yeah, I may be so bold, be slap.
Speaker 4: I mean they were all over this, and and the order itself even has in capitalizations shall comply shall not be counted. It's like, how hard over the head can you hit him?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I laughed out loud at that second part there the statutes from which they derived their existence. Yeah, no, really really incredible stuff. And it's good to, you know, see the Supreme Court coming in here. And and coming on this because of course this all ties into the tight Senate race there between McCormick and case. Obviously McCormick is won, and Democrats are just looking for any way they can't, you know, overcome this, this these eighteen seventeen thousand votes that McCormick leads by.
Speaker 4: Well, it is awfully nice of the governor of Pennsylvania to back the court and their their conclusions that they had already reached previously in two separate cases. Democrat Governor Josh Shapiro said, yeah, okay, we need to go ahead and not count them. Well, thanks buddy, appreciate you. You following the law yourself. It's as nice support you've given your own constitution.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, comes out of uh yeah yeah put yeah, Shapiro joining in it. Of course, it comes after the court basically ruling right.
Speaker 8: He couldn't he couldn't.
Speaker 2: Well, things were kind of hanging limbo there. He couldn't come out and advocate for their rule of law.
Speaker 4: But yeah, well, if the county's own judicials are owned advocates, their own lawyers already told them that they could not count these votes. I would like to think that the attorney general the state of Pennsylvania would have echoed the same sentiments.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and well that's the most jarring thing to me too, is that that and the fact that these people were warning her that we're going to get sued, You're going to bring a lawsuit on the county that's going to cost the taxpayers dollars. To the fact that their counsel was literally advising against that, and you know she's up there to use seeing the sport of elections as you know, just however she wants to is just really staggering. It is.
Speaker 4: Now someone had asked me this earlier, and I don't know Pennsylvania very well or law very well at all. I mean, only would I come across in the news that makes these types of profound points and very important national topics. But do you know by any chance, Nick, and I don't want to put you on the spot. If you don't know, just say so. Can they be charged for violating the law and putting the putting the taxpayers through this process? Because I pivot over to Minnesota and there is a guy served as the head election judge in Minnesota which has been charged with two felony counts for letting eleven people vote even though they were not registered to vote. Do you know if there's a corollary provision that might hold these two nut jobs accountable in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: So I, honestly, I don't know off the top of my head, Brian, I'm not a lawyer, but I do know. I mean, I was on a press call yesterday with the r n T and r n C chairman Michael Michael Wattley was very adamant that you know, he said, it's impertive. Quote, it is imperative that these officials who are engaged in such conduct face serious consequences for their brazen betrayal of the public trust. This is the kind of conduct that undermines faith and elections. When election officials pick and choose at the last minute which rules to follow and which to ignore, it naturally leads voters to lose trust in the process.
Speaker 1: End quote.
Speaker 2: So certainly, you know, we we have the r n C calling for severe consequences for the likes of Ellis mar Seglia and and and and Harvey Junior. And you know, if this was going on in other counties to these board members there. But again, that's that's a little out.
Speaker 4: Of my night's okay right now, Well, it's out of my league too. I wasn't going to answer the question either. I hadn't seen anything written on that. I just knew that there was another article out there about this guy that has been charged for these un letting unre registered people to vote, obviously in violated and violation of state law there. But you know, it really boils down to and I would argue that it really just it surprises me that they would be so bold as to utter statements like that out loud, even if they held them dear in their heart. You know, screw the law, it doesn't matter. I'm counting the votes. You know, this shouldn't come down to a question of whose ox is being gorg You know, Democrats shouldn't be cheering that type of statement from a Democrat elected official, because everyone, as you point out, is going to start questioning the integrity the election. Well, if they feel that way, if the Republicans are in charge of all, the Republican's gonna be doing the same damn thing. Nobody should be doing it, and everyone should be celebrating the SmackDown that they got from both sides of the political ledger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's that's the major problem too, is if there's no uniform if everybody decides, every county board decides to make up their own rules, not follow Supreme Court precedents in the state and count ballots however they choose, you really don't have a uniform state elections statewide, you know what I mean, where you're valuing ballots the exact same way.
Speaker 8: And yeah, it's good.
Speaker 2: Good on everybody coming out now and admonishing this this woman, and you know, the right and Republicans have been really shining a light on this, and it's a I don't think this this woman ever thought that that those words when she said them, would turn into a national news story. But you know, here here we are, and uh yeah, I think I think it's a good lesson for you know, not she's learning it the hard way, but it's a good lesson for other you know, county county boards and these people and at pretty much activists in these positions that you can't get away with this.
Speaker 1: You can't, they can't, No one can.
Speaker 4: Republicans can't cheat, They can't send in un you know, filled out ballots, they can't go around and violate Pennsylvania law, remember, Nick, And I'm sure you can, because it wasn't that long ago. We were counting votes in the twenty twenty election during COVID and Pennsylvania was the most lawless state in the Union almost. They were just shooting from the hip, changing laws that were on the books already and ignoring them and extending here. And I mean, to me, it was just insanity. They were creating on the fly new rules for voting while the process was going on. You need legislative action and a loss signed in or a bill signed in, a law by a governor to change the election laws. And yet we all let to kind of have a pass.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, twenty twenty, twenty twenty was you know, it was so crazy with COVID and the mail in ballot and how we kind of really changed the culture of our election and moved that way. And yeah, it was so disorganized that it was hard to make heads and tails of what was going on in Pennsylvania four years ago. And it's you know, this time around. I mean, it's good to see how things are working out in the court, in the legal system playing out correctly to this point anyway, But yeah, it's entirely hypocritical of Democrats as a party to be engaged in this election denialism, especially how everything they did after twenty twenty. They brought two cases against the leading Republican presidential candidate months after he announced had never been in any criminal trouble before, and two of those cases were over his election challenges in twenty twenty. Now sentence, they're beyond Pennsylvania in Georgia and other states, of course, but it just goes to show just the hypocrisy here of Democrats, and you know, Dave mcgri Bob Casey's election denialism here in pennsylvania's pretty striking. I mean, I just want to contrast this with Mike Rodgers. He was a Republican candidate in Michigan and he ran a really close race with the listious luck and lost by like nineteen twenty thousand votes. Last night, I saw more than ninety five percent was in. He conceded the moment the Associated Press called the race, and he was real, you know, humble and gracious in his defeat. And I think that just illustrates a little difference here. That's that's kind of going on here between the two parties that you can see right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess she just did.
Speaker 4: These two election officials just didn't get the memo, and Ali, obviously they were hoping. I think the strategy was, it was only four hundred and five votes here, would not have changed the outcome of the election. I think they were hoping if they gathered enough bits and pieces by engaging in a violation of law in amongst various counties, they could close the gap between the two candidates less than point five percent that would result in a recount, during which time they could cheat again and maybe let the Democrat win.
Speaker 8: That's one dred percent.
Speaker 2: Seems to be the strategy to me. You know, it's four hundred and five votes doesn't much if you're talking one county, you know, but if you're talking all sixty seven counties in Pennsylvania, a couple of hundred votes here, a couple hundred votes there, you know, get them through and close the gap, get the recount. You know that that seems to be certainly be the game plan to me. And it's not just you know that those four hundred and five misdated or or ballots missing or missing dates altogether in Bucks County, and then there were another one hundred and twenty five that had the signature issues. So it's not just uh so, it's as many ballots. It looks like they're trying to get across the finish line here, you know, in every as many counties as possible to try and close that gap. That's one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Right, all right, Well, you don't take multiple bytes at the apple, even if the first bite settled the entire issue. Tell you what I mean, Nick Gilbertson, It's been a real pleasure having having back on the fifty five Caressey Morning Show. He is the Capitol Hill reporter, Bright Bart Bookmarket, Brightbart dot com or line on the information. They provide great report every single day. Keep up the great work, Nick and the entire crew at Bite Bar. Best to heal to all of you, and I'll look forward to another inside scoop next Tuesday at eight oh five here on the fifty five Kars Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Hey, thanks for having me, Brian, great to be here.
Speaker 1: Always a pleasure. Nick. It's a twenty right now. Stick around.
Speaker 4: We're going to get a Daniel Davis deep dive and it is going to be a good one because we're talking about Russia, Ukraine, and a little tidbit of information on that Pewtin just announced a revised nuclear doctrine just today saying that any attack on Russian supported by a country with nuclear power could be grounds for a nuclear response. We being a nuclear power supporting a country that's not Ukraine, them shooting into the depths of Russia now justifies in the hearts and minds of Vladimir Putting and the people there a nuclear weapon response. Frightening stuff. Eight twenty one to fifty five KRC Detalk Station. He's coming up next to.
Speaker 14: Stick around fifty five KRC.
Speaker 11: The holidays mean more travel, more shopping, and more personal info in more places that could expose you more.
Speaker 4: Eight thirty on a Tuesday. It is that time of week where we do it. Daniel Davis Deep Dive. You can find his podcast online where we get your podcast. Daniel Davis, retired Lieutenant Colonel. It is always a pleasure to have you on the program, and I wish we had better news to talk about, but let's dive right on into it. The Russia Ukraine situation, Day one thousand and I look up and see that Vladimir Putin just signed a revised nuclear doctrine today saying that any attack on Russia is supported by a country with nuclear power US could be grounds for a nuclear response. That's frightening stuff. Daniel Davis, welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show. It's always a pleasure to having you on the show.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well, thanks for having me back, And ordinarily I'd be a little more cubilant about being on your show. But goodness gracious, because what you just said is coupled with the reported first use of long range ATTACKUMS weapons inside Russia one thousand kilometers deep inside of Russia.
Speaker 1: Uh and and those things coming together.
Speaker 11: On the one thousandth day of war, in my view, is the most dangerous place we've been since this thing began, because in essence, what we have done by Biden allowing this weapons to be used is to call Putin's bluff.
Speaker 1: And so now we have put putin in a position.
Speaker 11: Are you gonna make good on your previous threats that if long range weapons were used you would consider it a direct participation by the West and the war and take commensurate action, or is he going to back down? Is he just gonna make this statement about you know, change nuclear doctrine and that's it, or is he going to actually do something. That's the position that we have put him in right now, and that's a bad, bad place to be in an incredibly irresponsible move on the president.
Speaker 1: I have been I have demurred for the most part.
Speaker 11: Uh, you know when when Biden has done things over his nearly four years now in office. But this is the most egregious and unnecessary risk that he has taken to date.
Speaker 4: Well, and that was going to be the basis of my initial question to you before Putant and out of this new announced, this new strategy or this new protocol, why did Biden approve the use of these longer range missiles into the interior of RUSS show. Everybody knows that we're in control of them. Everybody's been paying attention to the issue, knows they require American soldiers using to operate them. Because of the sophisticated nature of them, as well as the proprietary and I guess high level security clearance. You need to be able to connect with the resources that allow them to work and be accurate. All of it suggests you know, you think about advisors in Vietnam, Welcome to advisors in Ukraine. That's what we're doing. That's what we're there. And since they launched them, clearly we have to do so we have something.
Speaker 2: To do with it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and you're specifically talking about military personnel. Yes, the USR and forces have to be participating.
Speaker 2: So I e.
Speaker 11: What Putin said turns out to be accurate. And listen, you asked the reason why why would Biden do this? The ostensible claim in both the Wall Street Journal and the Washington Post when this news broke that the permission had been given, The unnamed senior administration officials said, it's because of North Korea. It's because they have ten thousand troops there, and this is to send a signal to pyoon Yang, not to Moscow. Except now, then, these missiles were not fired around the Coursk area, where the alleged by the way, still not have been independently confirmed. They're actually there, but a thousand kilometers in the Bryansk area, i e. Nowhere close to where the North Korean troops allegedly are. So that puts to the lie the claim that that's the reason they are being used. So we have some real difficult questions to answer here, and I really hope that the media puts President Biden's feet to the fire on this and says, hey, what are you trying to do because there is no and I mean zero military utility and using a handful of long range weapons at this point, nearly three years into the war, on the one thousandth day, it's not going to make any difference. And by the way, Secretary of State Austin on sixth of September expressly stated that it's not going to make a difference in the war. It won't change anything on the front lines. We don't have enough missiles. UK and France don't have enough missiles to have a sustained engagement that it would be required for long range missiles. You can't do it with a few one offs. As you saw, most of them got shot down, if not all of them. And now here we are at a possible red line crossing. I just I find it hard that we see that we're staring over the brink of this moment in history and it does not look good now the troops and I'm not going to defend North Korea at at any way, shape or form. I'm not going to defend Russia in their active assault on Ukraine and they intact them and they them, and I understand all that, but there's nothing illegal necessarily unless, in fact, the North Koreans have been on the front lines that are literally fighting the Ukrainians. And I think there's a big question mark swirling about that. Maybe you can answer that.
Speaker 4: But if there's a whole bunch of North Koreans somewhere in Russia, what's the big deal unless they actively engage in war. So you're shooting into the interior of Russia in order to perhaps go after a target that doesn't have any military use or purpose. Could possibly if they started engaging in combat. But you're talking about a finite amount of missiles with a limited impact in terms of their destructive power, most of which is you pointed out, got shot down. This seems to be an absolutely pointless gesture.
Speaker 11: It is, and I think I've said on some of the previous episodes that we've been on together that the Russians a long time ago, when the hi Mar systems came in, because they have a very similar guidance system, etc. They're electronic warfare, I had had basically render them meaningless. You hardly ever hear about a high Mar strike anymore. Not that we don't give a missiles, it's that they don't hit the target. And the same with the Attackles. We gave permission on a limited basis for that near the front some number of months ago. You don't hardly ever hear anything about Attackles missiles because Russia has figured out how to deflect or shoot down most of them. So then the question is why in God's name then, with something that has very limited even tactical utility, would you want.
Speaker 1: To allow something to be fired at a strategic depth.
Speaker 11: And this was fired, by the way, at a base where missiles were a missile depot warehouse. It had nothing to do with North Korea at all, not even allegedly. It was a missile depot in Russia and they were trying to take that out. That's according to the Ukrainian military that released that this morning. So then you get back to the again your very pointed question, what is the point here? What are you trying to accomplish? Because there is nothing of value militarily that you can gain by this, but there is enormous potential for escalation because Ussia would respond against us, which is what they've claimed. That's why I'm saying, I'm so worried because we have put putin in a place. You don't want to put a caged bear in a position to either have to fight or flight, because it's likely he's going to fight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he does seem to be a bit of a loose canyon that canon, Daniel Davis. Now, as to my understanding also is that Russia recently entered into a mutual defense treaty with North Korea, so if one gets attacked, the other will run to its defense. Are we in that moment in time as well? Did I read that correctly?
Speaker 11: That is correct, They've they had a number of agreements had already been signed in the military sphere, especially with coordination and.
Speaker 1: Equipment had been coming over.
Speaker 11: And you know, my belief, my speculation, because I don't have any hard facts to back this up with, but I suspect that North Korea probably said, Hey, let me send some of my troops over there to get some combat experience or be trained by your combat experience guys, so that I can bring the train the trainer kind of thing and make my whole force better based on modern combat tictiques. That makes some sense, because it doesn't make any sense that Russia, you know, is a sign of weakness, which so many in the West want to characterize this, claiming, oh, we'll see they don't have enough troops. No, right, they have enough troops. There is no shortage of troops in Russia. In fact, that number continues to grow. So this might be something that Kim Jong un wanted in exchange for all these rockets and ammunition that they've been sending to Russia, not that Putin needs them. So yeah, if that's what they're trying to do, then then that's that's the situation, and it could be for North Korea, not for Russia's benefits.
Speaker 1: Well and America.
Speaker 4: I believe it is for North Korea's benefit, and ultimately that comes back to North Korea and South Korea, which obviously have had their problems of their own since the end of that or the well, whatever that conflict would whatever we call that conflict, the Korean War, I think we loosely refer to it as although there was no declaration, all right, I don't want to have to move away from from Rush. I saw that the Swedes announced to their citizen ready to prepare for nuclear war, not as a very unsettling thing. And also that that internet cable that was severed just the other day as well, obviously a revelation of it to me how easy it is to accomplish such a devastating have something to have such a devastating impact, which really amounts to taking a pair of pliers and cutting a cable. I know, it's more complicated than that that just happened the other day with one of these undersea internet cables. That could happen on a broader scale and be unbelievably complicating from a global perspective.
Speaker 8: It could.
Speaker 11: That's been one of the concerns that many people have been voising for the last couple of years, actually that if things got bad enough, Russia has the capacity, you know, as a state with with you know, submarines, that they can take out in innerity anything that they want to anywhere and would have a crippling effect economically on the on the West, certainly the United States, but the West in general. And by the way, just as a point here, I saw I was perusing the headlines in the Russian media just before coming on here, and it said that there is a large scale use of expanded nuclear shelters being built throughout Russia, and there's this big push on for that, so they are concerned about that and are taking actions as well on the Russian side.
Speaker 4: Well, I wish I could walk away from this conversation feel a little more comfortable by global affairs Daniel Davis, But today I don't think I am, And sadly we're out of time. I wanted to get to Israel and what's going on there. We can save that for another day, and hopefully that day will be next Tuesday when we do another edition of The Deep Dive with Daniel Davis. Daniel, it's been a real pleasure, as it always has been to get your knowledge and your expertise on things military, and we'll do it again next Tuesday, my friend.
Speaker 1: Always a pleasure of my friend.
Speaker 4: Thank you as it is for me. It's a forty one folks. If you have caresee the talk stations. Stick around. Our legal expert Steve Gooden returned to the program to talk about again Pennsylvania in related matters. You can stick around for that. Be right back after these brief words.
Speaker 14: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station Wood and left.
Speaker 4: One more time for the Channel nine first one to weather forecast. We have rain taper off later this afternoon, Partly cloudy all day with ice sixty eight clouds of a night dry though forty seven MARA, mostly cloudy skies, isolated showers maybe mid day fifty five for the high. Cloudy and cooler overnight one dow to thirty four. Thursday is going to be a high of forty with mostly cloudy skies and a possible rain slash snow chance fifty eight.
Speaker 1: Right now, time for final traffic chef Ingram.
Speaker 7: From Think you see a traffic center. Are you one of the thirty eight million Americans impacted by diabetes? Get personalized education and treatment options from the experts that you see help learn more at you see help dot com. Cruise are working with an accident. Northbound seventy five near Galbret. Traffic backs into Saint Bernard inbound Combabia Park. Why left lanes blocked off just before you got the Fort Washington Way. There's a reqquest two seventy five is rampedon northbound seventy one. Jock Ingram fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: It is eight forty five and fifty five ker CD talk station. You're looking for great lawyers.
Speaker 4: Really on Porter right, you can find them on a line of Porter Right. That's where you're gonna find Steve Gooden who practices with them.
Speaker 1: He's a partner there.
Speaker 4: He's in a well complex commercial litigation primarily. But we always love to get Steve Gooden on the program to talk about things legal. In a conversation we've been having all morning. Maybe feels like if you listening to the Morning Show all day, a little bit of beating a dead horse because I started out of the gate with it at five o'clock. We just talked about it with the Bright Parts Insights Scoop, Nick Gilberts and the Capitol Hill Reporter. But Steve Gooden, welcome to the Morning Show to talk about this unbelievable reality going on in Pennsylvania with these election board officers that are just in it out loud, almost joyfully, basically saying it doesn't matter anymore about the law.
Speaker 8: The law.
Speaker 4: We violate the law all the time, so screw you guys. We're going to count these votes even though it violates the law. In Pennsylvania. The Supreme Corte had to come back in pennsylv from Pennsylvania and smack him down yet again. Welcome back, Steve Gooden.
Speaker 8: Wait, good morning, Brian, what did you did you Really they're shaying the quiet part out loud, aren't they? They're showing the quiet part out loud.
Speaker 4: Couldn't believe it. This Commissioner Elis mar Seglia. I think we all know that precedent by a court doesn't matter anymore in this country, and people violate laws anytime they wont so for me, if I violate the law, it's because I want a court to pay attention to it.
Speaker 1: Well, Steve, that's one thing.
Speaker 4: If the thing, if the dispute, the underlying issue at hand, had not been resolved, even like in the distant past. This is just recently resolved. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court said explicitly that what they were doing was illegal or what did not count, and that these ballots that they were counting were not to be counted, and yet they did it anyway. It's like a breakdown of the system.
Speaker 8: Well, marn there's an even scarier part of this. She got three votes on the Pennsylvania Supreme Court to support her decision. It was a four to three decision, which is I think the most remarkable thing here that isn't being talked about. You're right, I mean, you made this kind of bizarre argument that there's some language of the Pennsylvania State Constitution that says there shall be no impediment to voting whatsoever in the state. But of course this is an act of their legislature. Is it arguably out of date?
Speaker 9: Maybe?
Speaker 8: I mean, I think the whole issue is, you know, whether or not you signed to david or absentee ballot. It's definitely a holdover from the days when you really had to get permission to vote absentee, as opposed to the current kind of no fault absentee reguluen we have. Back when I was in the Army, you had to actually apply to vote absentee and explain why you were not in Ohio to vote, And this is sort of a holdover from that. But all said, she got three votes. There's a four to three decision to just blatantly go against the law. It chertually says the law should be changed. Okay, then go to the legislature and change it, like she's even acknowledging it exists.
Speaker 1: That's what courts are supposed to do.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is the whole idea of judicial activism versus you know, judicial conservatism. Maybe they were pointing out to the legislative body, which maybe should have happened a long time ago, back in twenty twenty, when they just played fast and loose with all the laws in Pennsylvania that look, you guys can change this, but it is the legislature's job to do it.
Speaker 1: It's not my job.
Speaker 4: My job as a judge is to read what this section says and apply the law accordingly. And the law requires these signatures, and these states ergo. If they don't have them, they can't be counted legislative brands.
Speaker 1: You're up next.
Speaker 8: That's it. I think that's exactly right. And this comes at a horrible time really, because we really are you know, we come out of the twenty twenty election when there there's a lot of folks who didn't believe that the votes were counted properly, that there were shenanigans at the state level. I don't believe it was ever proven that there were a lot of people out there who believe it. It was really kind of what was the thrust behind the January sixth, you know issues and now here you know, we get through this election and it seems to be like this general you know, kind of recovery from that mindset, like we have a popular vote winner, we have an electoral vote winner. Would they're not split for once? And now we have a local elected election official here on the back end saying, oh, by the way, we don't really follow the law all the time, and we're not going to hide it. We're going to talk about it, and I'm going to get three parties in Supreme Court justices to back me in my state. And that, you know, that's really bad for the system, bad for the belief in our electoral system, and just a really really bad day all the way around. I wish, I wish say just abide a bit of law and if they had an issue with it, they could have gone to their state legislature and introduced to bill telling me the Democratic governor of Pennsylvania, Governor Shapiro is cited with the Republicans of the Supreme Court. He saying they don't count the ballot. He seems to pay the winds blowing on.
Speaker 1: This, well, he certainly does. And that's the way it should be.
Speaker 4: And the know, the almost the second layer of nefarious, at least from my standpoint. I don't care that three of the Supreme Court justices, you know, try to justify this. But the law says what it says. This was over four hundred and five votes. Now, the winner of the race was the Republican and he's he's ahead by much larger than the point five percent margin that would require a recount. And so my thought was that what this particular county was doing, and trying to perhaps encourage others to do, it count the votes that should not be counted under Pennsylvania law.
Speaker 1: And if we can go.
Speaker 4: Around in all the various counties and gather up one hundred here, one hundred there, we might be able to close that gap, end up with less than point five percent separation between the two of them, and during a recount then engage in more Shenanigans and result in a different outcome of the election.
Speaker 8: Well, it's a pretty fair reading of I mean, they're doing exactly what Trump was accused of doing. You know, they claimed that Trump, you know, told the Georgia Secretary of State get me X number of votes to get me you know, clothes there. And this this feels like another instant to that kind of Trump's arrangement syndrome where they're doing what they thought he was doing, which is finding the votes in a close race. I mean, you're right. I mean I understand that McCormick's up seventeen thousand. You know, Trump won Pennsylvania pretty handily. He and almost by two points, like a one point eight points, so it's not unexpected that the senator on the red ticket would win as well, you know Casey, Senator Bob Casey even sort of an endangered species there of Pennsylvania, I think for the you know, since his last term six years ago when he was last elected. So none of this is really a surprise. None of this is outside of what the poland was or what the other national results were. So the idea that there are these local officials are you know, almost calling out for other local officials to join the meter is a really kind of bad day, and I hope it gets the look that's going to get. I understand that there are some federal lawsuits being filed today on both sides to try to give another look at this, so we'll see where that goes.
Speaker 4: Well, federal law suits, I mean, will this even be in is there a federal jurisdiction for this, because this is state law, and I know the federal laws govern federal elections, but since the states dictate the terms of conditions of their own elections, will this ever see the light of a federal court hearing or I mean it wouldn't go to the Supreme Court?
Speaker 1: Would It's zee?
Speaker 8: Yeah, but well believed or not, there is a possibilities for that. And back in twenty sixteen, he actually had a federal lawsuit proud here in the Southern District in Hamilton County before Judge Susan de Lott regarding keeping some of the polls open. If you recall, and there's kind of a trivity question now, but there was multiple traffic accidents on election day in two thousand and six, and they went to court saying, hey, this simple. It's the federal constitutional right to cast your ballot, not just the state constitutional right. So if they can fashion some sort of federal constitutional argument that we are depriving, that the folks in Pennsylvania are being deprived of their right to vote because of this requirement, I could see a district court at least giving them a hearing. Whether it goes anywhere or not. I can't fathom that. But as long as you kind of complying something to talk about, generally speaking in the US Constitution about the right to vote, then yes, you can argue that there's concurrent uri station. The Act saw that year back in twenty sixteen, and the judge actually did order the polls to stay open an hour later because of the various traffic accidents on the highway. So the she ruled whether it could have impacted the right to cast it out. I think that decision was never appealed. It didn't really matter in that race. I mean, Trump lost Hamilton County handily anyway, but had it been a close election, that would have gotten a lot of scrutiny for the Sixth Circuit.
Speaker 4: Well, and real quick here, Steven, I don't put you on the spot because I don't know if you know the answer to the question. I certainly don't. But I saw that there was an election judge charged in Minnesota with two felony counts because he allegedly let eleven people vote that were not registered. Do you know if there's any corollary provision in Pennsylvania where these election officials in defiance of Supreme Court precedent in defiance of the law of the state allowed this to happen. Nonetheless, that they might might might be facing some sort of charges.
Speaker 8: You know, it's possible. I did quickly look at that. In Pennsylvania does not have anything as on the point into ractice in Minnesota law, but they do have a general kind of dereliction of duty criminal charges you can file against an elected official. And it's interesting the woman who made the statement, she's an elected official. I mean she is not just an elections official. She's actually a count big commissioner there in Bucks County, excuse me, Bucks County, Pennsylvania. So you know, she has multiple obligations as an elected official. Ten of blight here in Hamilton County, you know, or you know, an elected divisional can serve on the board named by the party fair enough, so she could be removed as a commissioner as well.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, we'll keep our popcorn out on the federal side as well as what happens are on the state side. But it is resolved and it's over with, and at least the governor's on board.
Speaker 1: With well the law.
Speaker 4: Steve Gooden always appreciate you coming on the morning show to share your legal opinions and thoughts and analysis. Porterwright dot com is where you find Steve and the excellent legal team that he works with there. Steve, You're always welcome on this show and I'll look forward to another discussion with you real soon.
Speaker 8: Look forward to it. Thank you, Brian.
Speaker 4: Thanks brother. It is eight fifty five to fifty six. You need to get a chance to listen, get the empower you seminar It's Thursday, starts early at six point thirty to party, get your drink on and get your orders and food on, and then hear the lecture on Elvis Presley by Michael Mercier and the band which will kick in at eight o'clock after the seminar. If you're there, two twenty five North and Boulevard to celebrate Live inside Scoop with Bright Bart News Nick Gilbertson on this most recent topic with Steve Gooden. Podcast fifty five kr sea dot com and a not real uplifting analysis but a valuable analysis from Daniel Davis with a deep dive that's at fifty five krs dot com at well as well ten in tomorrow for the brilliance of Jack Atherton and Judge Jennita Paula Tano.
Speaker 1: Thank you Joe Strecker for all that you do. Folks, don't go away. Clembeck's coming right up. Look what happened.
Speaker 3: This is the greatest political.
Speaker 1: Comeback of all time. There's ever been two, three, four times today fifty five KRC, the talk station,