Speaker 1: What I tell everybody.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Woman Aulates Live on Woman's Sports.
Speaker 1: I just dropped the bomb.
Speaker 2: Uneasy before we started. Oh man, rock, they gotta start regulated musical.
Speaker 1: So all right. Yeah, If you guys don't know, there's this Groc thing going on, I don't know if it's just I don't last week it was a thing. I don't know if it's still a thing. Maybe I'm late, but there's a lot of you gooners out there. I just see a picture of a girl and then they'll say, hey, Groc put her in a bikini, and so nice Groc does it. Groc will put anybody into a bikini. And so I give you at one point, if you went to Groc and you clicked the phototab, that's all what.
Speaker 2: It was, just all people in bikini.
Speaker 1: It was disgusting, it was It was gross. Reminds you just how weird and horny.
Speaker 2: Everyone is super horny. I mean, Twitter's notoriously horny. Twitter is notoriously horny. And sometimes i'd be like, what you mean to sometimes sexual gratification of anybody in any way, this is for comedic and satirical purposes. We are not real, We are not actually doing these things. Please do not sue us. We also don't promote the violence of others.
Speaker 1: Correct but anyway, So it's funny because like it'll just do anybody like uh, like someone posted a photo like them trying to look sweet in college and there, and someone's like, hey, gron put them in a bikini. Easy did it with Yeah, so I do Ahmed trying to be funny because it's a thing. I guess maybe I'm on Twitter more than other people.
Speaker 3: It's a thing.
Speaker 1: It was funny. I thought it was funny too, So I'm like producer, like a big Detroit producer. Quote to you is like you're a weirdo, And I'm like, it's a thing. Dude, put this guy in a bikini. I tried to His picture was all black.
Speaker 4: Who is this guy? Come on?
Speaker 1: Name him dude. So I pulled him up. I'm like, this guy can't be that Like like this guy he's like no one. I'm gona make fun of him that he's no one. And I looked him up and I'm like, oh, he's actually popping popping, let me find him.
Speaker 2: Hold on Easy single handedly making sure Elkudi Muhammad doesn't re sign with the lions.
Speaker 1: I mean, dude, he probably wasn'tnna be.
Speaker 4: Do you have a girlfriend? Can throw on a picture of her?
Speaker 2: I said to see this one, because a lot of a lot of the these you know only fans uh icons on on.
Speaker 1: Twitter are using putting up pictures. Yeah, you get your money. I don't care.
Speaker 2: Obviously we have to be better as men and stop funding that nonsense. If there's a market for it, go get your money.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: But they're putting up like pictures themselves, and like saying, hey, Gronk, put me in a see through bikini or something like that. And there's one I sent it easy. Some guy replied to it and said, hey, Gronk cover and poop.
Speaker 1: I can't find this guy's name.
Speaker 2: Not for sexual gratification in any way, we do not promote that. We are merely reporting things in a comedic and satirical fashion.
Speaker 1: Joking. But yeah, it's not my starch thing anymore. But anyway, he was pretty what was like, Damn, I can't even attack this guy and what he pursues to be No fun DJ, No fun for sure, that's this guy's name.
Speaker 2: DJ is sticking the mud stick in the wood.
Speaker 1: For some reason mo tweet. We'll let me see the quotes. Is he was like a music producer and yeah yeah music, yeah yeah, DJ no fun, that's what it is. DJ. I don't know. I was following on my own follow them. Did you hear that Trey Young wants to go to the Wizards? Legend killer?
Speaker 2: It is per per everybody, per shams per everybody. His destination of choice is the Washington Wizards.
Speaker 1: Is there reasoning?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Is he from d C. He's got to be from d C.
Speaker 3: He's not reason and one reason only Bradley Beal. He wants to be Bradley Beal. Just get paid a ship ton of money, no expectations, no shadow to live in. He just wants to just tapping out.
Speaker 1: It's so funny, is like, that's it? Imagine being him. I'm sure there's Wizards fans and majority Wizards fans. I don't want them. I wouldn't want to be as bad as they are.
Speaker 2: If I'm a Wizards fan and right now somebody's like, I want to go play for the Wizards, I'm like, oh why, yeah, but are you sure?
Speaker 1: I don't know if I want you that? I was sorry doing I know he's doing well, in defense.
Speaker 3: He's been actually balling this year.
Speaker 1: Could he fix that?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Could they win with with Trey and sar?
Speaker 3: Sure? You can win thirty games. It's the Eastern Conference and the league is poop. You can you know, you can win thirty games and not do anything. And that's exactly what Trey I wants to do. And then he'll get a max contract with a no trade clause and he'll be the next Bread.
Speaker 2: Is that why he's probably choosing Washington because they don't have anybody they have to pay yet exactly, and they haven't paid.
Speaker 1: Anybody yet, so they could just give him a ship ton of money.
Speaker 4: Trey own New York for a minute.
Speaker 1: That was a good Yeah, it makes sense. People throwing boogers at him, right, New York.
Speaker 2: Is saying, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: That's disgusting. That's crazy. You can't throw body fluids?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is the least? What's the last body fluid you want hurled at you?
Speaker 6: Too?
Speaker 7: For it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I was like, I gotta answer, Yeah, Jim, probably number one.
Speaker 1: I have a question.
Speaker 4: Creams in your mouth?
Speaker 1: That's the answer.
Speaker 2: Is not definitely the answer, juices definitely the number one answer for sure.
Speaker 1: Speaking of gigs. I would say, poop is like yeah, but is it a fluid? Is poop a fluid? Can't if it is?
Speaker 2: If it is, definitely number two if.
Speaker 1: You had to pick one. Yeah, we're not going there. Maybe I'm the Patreon. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can't get Yeah, we gotta get that as a drop, for sure. Z we gotta get that as a drop.
Speaker 1: Speaking of jizz, Zion just can't quit these hose man top tier hole. The craziest part about it, the messiest, sloppiest stand with so many beautiful women. You're six foot eight millionaire and you're messing with these paper ass Just go roast ugly bitches.
Speaker 2: Zion's got an ogre fetish.
Speaker 1: Dude, because I swear to God he does.
Speaker 2: These are some of Satan's greatest warriors. That they are rose, they are goblins.
Speaker 1: Man like I'm I consider myself bad. I think you're bad as well. I would not. I wouldn't fuck these o's. No, do you think I'm bad.
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 1: I mean no, I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but at least he has to quit. He's owned it, you know you like shout out to our guy Mike Kimber in the chat. He's gonna be joining the show. King of the Scalleywags Zion is definitely King of the Scallyway.
Speaker 1: One million sinking this s gllyway. Yeah. Shout out to Mike.
Speaker 2: Going over one hundred k on YouTube, by the way, that's fucking legendary.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be there with you soon. Man.
Speaker 2: But the solo one hundred k man that is that is goat ship. So shout out to Mike. It's been a while. It would be good to watch.
Speaker 1: His first ever video yesterday.
Speaker 2: What he said, Hey you guys, Zion, they really are like they're it's they They look like chunk.
Speaker 1: It's gross stuff. The one boy, she is a she's discussed someone. Should she be put down? Honestly, she needs to be euthanized. That's disgusting. I saw a video of her post one post is going on. It's gross. She's gross, Like, what is wrong with people? They get that much surgeon make your asso like a fucking poopy diaper. This is crazy to me, dude. But she's at a fucking school like track like like ha ha, get the fuck off of school ground, Yeah, dude, dude, and thinks she locked up.
Speaker 2: She should not be allowed she should not be allowed around any children. That would I saw that coming down the street, I would start crying probably.
Speaker 1: Seriously, She's scary, disgusting.
Speaker 2: Giana just gonna make a fucking blob of a baby.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, man, gross.
Speaker 8: Fucking that thing's gonna crawl out from the gatine hunger first.
Speaker 1: WHOA, that was good.
Speaker 2: That was a great show. That was a great show.
Speaker 1: Is it still a thing? I don't know. I don't think so. My name is Shakes. Yeah, I don't know the rest of it. That's the only probably knew actually too. Yeah, so that's going on. Mega Tron just like me for real? Yeah, do you have that video in there? Chris smoke weed?
Speaker 2: Megan Tron used to smoke weed all the time, and I mean, surprise, surprise. NFL players smoke weed, like yeah, probably I would say about eighty percent of them do. But here is Calvin on the Saint Brown Brothers pod.
Speaker 1: You smoke throughout your whole career. Do you ever play a game like Faded?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Well yeah, it only so Faded though, because how it will worked was like there were some games like towards the end of my career, I ain't doing it to towards the end of my career because I was at this point where I was like, man, I don't know how to help me get through this game today, Lord like help me guide my feet, like and I.
Speaker 6: Don't know how I'm getting this game.
Speaker 1: And I just be like, you know what, I'm a whole games points of time, I'll be like, man, I was like, man, I don't know.
Speaker 9: How to make it today. I probably did it a handful of times throughout my career. And the funny thing is, more times than not, I had a good game too.
Speaker 1: Really, that's funny.
Speaker 9: I never but I never had a bad game.
Speaker 2: COLUMN was just like me for real. I used to get cooked before games.
Speaker 1: I really four games. Oh yeah, have you obviously played games you didn't?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean not every game, but you have a judgment on like your performance there or what. I don't think it really affects, like you can lock it like I think sometimes you can lock it over. Sometimes it's also in your head if you're spilled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it depends on like how you handle yourself when you're high. I've never been an anxious high person. I've never been like a melting the coach stoner high person. I'm not really pretty high functioning. You quitch we for a while because of that, I thought, yeah, but that was later in life. I wasn't in high school when I was doing it.
Speaker 1: That's fair.
Speaker 2: So, but you don't do drugs in high school kids. Nobody that didn't smoke weed high school. That's not true. Uh, but yeah, it's I don't think it won't affect you that much, especially if you're like locked in TJ Bond.
Speaker 1: Not to get off topic, but what place has the smoked blue cheese? I believe that's second best.
Speaker 2: Right, smoked blue cheese. Yeah, that's the wings sauce for second best. It's so good.
Speaker 1: I thought it was ranch. Yeah, I don't like blue cheese. I thought that was range.
Speaker 2: He's really good and got the dry rub on it. Oh dude, so like at Cajun dry rub.
Speaker 1: So good.
Speaker 2: Freddy Felt with the super Chat says girls with bbls looked like who framed Roger Rabbit and not the hot girl from who framed Roger Rabbit.
Speaker 1: I think he's talking about the actual rabbit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so too, because he's got the hips. But Jessica Rabbit, Jessica Rabbit, that's one hot piece of ice.
Speaker 1: Just grab it's hot. Yeah, for sure, just grab it super hot. All shouldn't be around kids. What are we doing with it?
Speaker 2: Definitely insane. I mean it wasn't really what do you mean? It was more of an I think it was like PG. Thirteen, Like I think, can you look it up somebody? It wasn't like what was what was who?
Speaker 1: Friend? Roger Rabbit? That was definitely.
Speaker 2: Directed towards a more adult audience, like older, because there's a lot of dark jokes and stuffidish though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's not supposed to be Chris, you're looking it up? No, Definitely good stuff ready for the show. You're supposed to be our Jamie? Did stuff ready for the show? Before the show?
Speaker 2: For the show? Yeah, what do you mean? Get stuff ready for the show. We're on the show. Dante with the super chant says, have you guys seen this? Desmond Williams? The story is so freaking insane that if you haven't seen it, go look it up.
Speaker 1: It's nuts. I haven't Nick, did you you haven't seen this?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: Dama Williams the quarterback for Washington.
Speaker 1: What about him?
Speaker 7: He plans to trap our get just signed he just signed with Washington. He plans to go to Old Miss for two million more dollars per year after just signing with Washington to play for Easy's favorite quarterback coach in college, Lane Kiff, and now don't miss l Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So he's just signed in Washington and he's already.
Speaker 1: Sign up for four million, and then Lane Kiffin off from six million after he already signed. But there's something in the contract where Washington can deny the transfer. They haven't turned into the transfer papers. I guess yeah.
Speaker 4: I've been trying to read up at it. I've been busy this afternoon, which.
Speaker 1: Kind of sucked up. I mean, the whole thing about signing something is you're committed. That's why you sign it exactly.
Speaker 7: And if you just re signed for four million, I get poached for two million dollars more.
Speaker 4: It's like, I don't I.
Speaker 1: Don't blame him. It's two million dollars for sure. But the thing is you signed the two. Yeah, you signed the deal the four. I should say, yeah, like I think you should. You're kind of in this.
Speaker 2: I mean, if coaches do it all the time, look at Lane Kiffin. If coaches do what the kids can do, it's a wild West.
Speaker 1: It does not matter. There are no laws it is. Yeah, I guess I'm with you. I'm with you. They fucking Dancy double a did I'm with you.
Speaker 2: Fuck it by just opening the floodgates and not mandating or putting any kind of regulations on any type of ni L or transfer portal stuff.
Speaker 1: It's a fucking wild West, dude. The thing is, it didn't have to be this way, but they fucking we were. There were so suspending guys for sunning autographs. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. It's like you did it to yourself by being an asshole about weird shit like that.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, because it's greed, man, It's the greed of man. It's a cardinal sin kills everything.
Speaker 7: He's good quarterback out s CEC gets better in this one. Big Time gets a little, you know, weekend with Washington losing a pretty good.
Speaker 2: Washing run ship. So shout out fits. He's going crazy.
Speaker 1: He is going crazy. He didn't go crazy. He's doing pretty well. Maybe we'll talk about that. Shout to that. Freddy Felt, I listened to Heavyes Faded, shout I.
Speaker 2: Get your shot out sometimes you do the show faded, show faded pretty much every day, Baldwin my birthday Baldwin ten.
Speaker 1: Shout out the heavies, including crash Out and Nick the Peacemaker, Chrissy pl you guys, may my work days fly by. Hey, we appreciate the shot you.
Speaker 2: We appreciate what.
Speaker 1: So much that is. That does mean something to me because I remember when I was working doing fucking pizzas listening to Terry and Mike. That's exactly what I was gonna say, and that that would help, that would make my day fly by and make the day so much better. And uh be that to somebody else. It's pretty fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, small flex, but we are the most view show on the network in the fourth quarter of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: From October first to.
Speaker 2: Now, we got the more shows out of any live show on the network. And it's such thank you guys so much, because I, like Easy said, that means.
Speaker 1: So much because we're just a couple of schmucks.
Speaker 2: We're not NBA players, we're not NFL players, we're not four time Stanley Cup champions, we're not news hosts. You know, we're just two assholes and and you guys love us and we love you, and it really it really makes me happy because we got this ship out of the mud and we've been grinding, and the four of us we're gonna we're gonna take down twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Like it's like it's more of a mills.
Speaker 3: And I don't want it's gonna be gross.
Speaker 4: I don't want it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be nasty.
Speaker 2: But for real, I was about to say the same exact thing Easy said. I remember listening to Terry and Mike, you know, to get me through my day as well. So to be that for somebody else it means the world to me personally.
Speaker 7: Yeah, straight up, especially like every Monday, like checking out part of my take, catching up with football.
Speaker 1: Fuck you all right, that's gonna break.
Speaker 7: Being able to cook up the around the leagues for you guys, getting your guys opinion on everything around the NFL. It's it's fun, honestly, it's it's a pleasure to work here, and I don't take it for granted at all.
Speaker 4: Love all you guys in the chat, and love all you guys.
Speaker 1: In this room. I love you guys too.
Speaker 3: You guys, I can second everything that everybody said, so I'll make it quick.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 3: I'm doing literally.
Speaker 1: What I Chris making it quick.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll do what I dreamed of. I literally said when I first picked up a microphone. First episode, you can go back, it's still live. I said. All I want to do is be able to pay my pay my rent off of content. And I'm doing that and it's the biggest blessed.
Speaker 2: Content concrete baby shot.
Speaker 1: That's the baby fact. Yeah, no, sh It's awesome.
Speaker 2: Man, you guys, But if Morra Mills is talking you, you might want to get a lawyer's help. Contact Ben Johnson. You can save you from that.
Speaker 7: He's a beast fighter in the game's gonna do everything to fight for you. It's Ben Johnson over at Ben Johnson Law. If you are ever in a sticky situation and you need some legal help, there's only one I gotta call. It is Ben Johnson over at Ben Johnson Law or check him out at Ben fights dot com.
Speaker 5: Get Ready, So the Ultimate sports Experience joined former University of Michigan star and NFL sensation BRAILN Edwards alongside the charismatic ship Brail Edward. Touchdown, Breakdown, the Latest, It's Like never before. Tune into the show Edward Wee days from two to four PM only on the Woodward Sports Network. Don't miss out on hot topics, insider insights, and the banter that keeps you coming back for more.
Speaker 11: Why do we fight. We fight to protect the innocent, to hold the powerful accountable, to bring the oppressors to justice. Why do we fight? We fight to secure and preserve our civil liberties, to get each and every one of our clients the justice they deserve, and to make the lives of real people just like you whole again. Then Fights dot Com.
Speaker 5: We don't like to brag that we are the toughest sports network in Detroit, but we.
Speaker 6: Do have a guy named Darren McCarty on our shot.
Speaker 5: Woodward Sports. Congratulations to the real Coach of the Year Motor City, Dan Campbell.
Speaker 1: Just put your head down and go to work. It's about to be fun, man, There's about to be fun.
Speaker 5: Woodward Sports. Love Woodward Sports, love wearing clothes, Then you should be wearing Woodward Sports clothes. Check out our full line merchant Woodwardsports dot Com.
Speaker 6: Just click on shock.
Speaker 5: We have all your favorite designs like Dan Campbell, meecaps, Woodward Golf.
Speaker 1: And of course our own love out merchandise.
Speaker 5: Men, women, infants, kids, all love Woodward Sports, Impress your friends, Impress your boss, Impress your dog.
Speaker 6: Buy Woodward Sports merch today.
Speaker 1: Mister Vapor is a next generation campus vape brand engineered for control, consistency, and clean delivery more season Chris. The product line utilizes cutting edge another seed tech and streamline design to meet the demands of experienced cannabis consumers who value performance, precision and design clarity. Introducing all new premium three grand disposable THC vapes available in Barry Skittles, Blueberry, Gelatto, bombscle O, g Lemon, Hayes, Lush Ice, Phantom Punch, Rainbow Runs, Strawberry Satori, and Vanilla cush and don't forget the fan favorite donkey fart.
Speaker 3: Mariah Bill.
Speaker 1: Let's Spenser near you. Find the store located online at www mister vaporsore dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, chat, we just gave you guys a lot of love in the last segment.
Speaker 1: Now I have something to ask of you.
Speaker 2: Any of you have the ray band glasses and you go to a dispensary and record yourself asking for donkey fart.
Speaker 1: We'll play it on the air. Oh for sure, you got you guys, got that donkey fire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, use your orde, put it in your put your phone in your pockets.
Speaker 1: They probably do, They probably they might. There's probably so you might not get a reaction.
Speaker 2: Because the name is just that crazy. Yeah, they'll probably be like, let me check, let me get some unicorn. Pixie does give me some boy rebels.
Speaker 3: That is the donkey part.
Speaker 1: That's that is the donkey part.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: I don't want to rip right into the David Blow stuff because when we got eight more minutes, we get mic on. Yeah, what do you want to kill time with? You want powering these these playoff teams real quick, get out of the way. No, or you want to do your trade proposal? Uh no, we gotta do football. You gotta do football. Okay, we'll do the power ranking. And we took that stuff on the preps sheet too. You know, we did talk about the transfer port stuff. You got some Michigan State guys that came to town. We're not talking about that. No, No, not the South Carolina guy. You guy's got a fucking fridge. I left guard.
Speaker 2: He's a meatball for sure.
Speaker 1: But no, I'm probably I'm probably misgus. Say again, I thought they're gonna take the not take the year off.
Speaker 2: Pretty good offensive solid dudes, I guess, but we're not talking portal.
Speaker 1: And I'll say this about the chance for port too, though it is a lot more. It's easier to get excited for that because you've seen these kids play at that level than high school guys like no offense. Nick, when you're coming, Oh yeah, we got this recruit, I'm I don't give a fuck, so I see him on the field at collegiate level do something. I could give a fuck less. How many five stars have walked in and been poop real quick?
Speaker 7: Michigan just kept the number two tackle that was in the portal after he entered it came back. We've retained every big name besides Cole Sullivan went to Oklahoma. Who will be playing in the Big House week two next year. Insane stuff.
Speaker 1: You guys got school two point oh two. That guy's sucking used the highlights coming out.
Speaker 4: Wait, who is Malachi Lee out of uh Hawaii?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dude, he's six seven.
Speaker 2: We just retained we know, we gotta six seven, forty pound fucking tackle from Yukon. He was the number three grated past or run blocking tackle in the country last year, and we got their Yukon's running back with thirteen hundred yards and fifteen touchdowns last season.
Speaker 4: Up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, need.
Speaker 4: To after be with Indiana too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, Indiana.
Speaker 2: You gotta get thick in the ass if you're gonna go out there and you're gonna beat Indiana. So I like to see the moves. Like I said, they got they got Hank Frayley's son at center. Now, they got that meat ball from South Carolina at guard.
Speaker 1: They got that that big anig conditioning I can't get they're bringing with that guard from South Carolina. He's need some conditioning, that literally meat ball.
Speaker 2: And then but they're talking with the senior guard from Farris State. He's a big dude, so uh they get him. That's a pretty good offensive line put together.
Speaker 7: I'm happy with the way things are going for Michigan so far. Everybody thought we were gonna get poached. Able to save the class that they have. Now it's gonna be interesting. Make sure to stay tuned to our socials. I know we do some stuff or check me Onta Nick cole Off. It's all about getting the guys from Utah that dipped out at this point or BYU on that defense we'll see if they are able to bring in those guys, which they should to.
Speaker 4: Keep upgrading your team.
Speaker 7: But the retention of talent m Michigan has happened and it's been great to see. They definitely have the money, so it'd be a shame if they didn't. But they've kept the old line intact, Bryce Underwood and Andrew Marsh.
Speaker 4: So things are looking good for Michigan.
Speaker 7: Looks like we have spaghetti and meat ball up coming here as the picture is it, Yeah, we.
Speaker 2: Got uh it's gonna be fun in Michigan State. Also, Uh, you know they got some like specialty guys. They got a kicker who's banging seventy yards of practice. They got Iowa's punter, they got they're just filling the holes right now. You know, you had a lot of guys leave, so uh, Fitz is getting his guys in there, and you like to see what they're doing. And then uh, yeah, this is so this is our meatball from South Carolina. He's yeah, he's a he's a big guys with big bub And yeah, they got like I said, they got the two running backs, the one from uh Yukon and uh yeah, I'm excited. Man, I'm excited getting some good some good cornerback transfers to yep, a couple a couple of six two six, three corners. They have multiple interceptions stuff like that. So and uh, both of Notre Dame's starting linebackers have entered the transfer portal. And uh, there's rumors that they're both gonna come to Michigan State to join Max Buller, who is the linebackers coaching.
Speaker 1: And they're two two.
Speaker 2: White Magan Notre Dame linebackers to join their white Magan linebacker coach one three tones.
Speaker 1: Yeah that would I mean you want to asshole linebacker? Like, no, for sure the Bill did. Just don't cold play linebacker and longes there he's a running.
Speaker 2: Back, a white man man runs a football fo d I crack you run your egg ass head?
Speaker 1: You ain't on d are you bitch?
Speaker 4: Didn't he play as well?
Speaker 1: No? That was no, that was Goldberg. Goldberg was at Goldberg was at with the Yeah, yeah, all right, let's go to break. We'll come back. We got micro Mike during the show, fresh off of hitting one hundred k out the crib, got out the mud. That's my guy. We'll get micro Mike on or she's Mike Kimber. Now correct ourselves. But first let me tell you guys about the massage chair house. More racks went out last night. He had a pretty good time, too good of a time. Yeah, you need to recover. You don't help them recover of all things. The massage chair of the Osaka Infinity in house right in front of us. I don't know how that works. I'm gonna try it out next. Somebody hung over to scan the cargo. Go see my guy, doctor Eric Duncan. He's got the large massage chair showroom in the Midwest. That's why he's got the number one massage massage chair review channel on the internet. Make sure share out massage chair off dot com.
Speaker 6: Detroit has the.
Speaker 5: Best sports fans in the world. That's why they deserve the best sports coverage in the world. We are the Woodward Sports Network. Like a frost By straight from the Fine.
Speaker 3: Cold feel so fine.
Speaker 5: That's a freeze sake, no side effects, a mistake.
Speaker 3: Chills of zero. I see truth, feel the chill.
Speaker 12: It's all for you.
Speaker 5: It's not magic to science play chill zero. A ton of sun, a ton of sports, and a ton of manet. Welcome to the Woodward Heavyweights live daily five to seven pm on Woodward Stories. No one gives you away more cash and prizes than Woodward Sports.
Speaker 6: You don't believe us.
Speaker 1: Here's our late It's ten thousand dollars winner.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you guys supposed said, hey, if you got all the stuff right, uh, you know, we'll give it's ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, Well, why the hold up.
Speaker 5: And the winning doesn't stop there? How about our OutKick your coverage winner?
Speaker 3: You guys call everybody.
Speaker 5: Bigger prizes, bigger giveaways, cash, merch, tickets and more, all from the biggest sports network in Detroit. No one does it bigger and better than Woodward Sports. Make sure you're following, liking, subscribing on Instagram, Facebook, xing YouTube for your chances to share in the winning and from detroit number one sports networks, Woodward Sports.
Speaker 1: Do. We all have our aches and pains that we deal with on a daily basis. Provide even reliable relief so that you can live your best life is what Chill Medicaid is here to do. Chill Medicaid's line of topical products are nons transdermal, meaning it does not get you high. They got to Chill Medicaid, some zero relaxed topical body rub, extreme ax topical body rub and body lotion. Makes you check it all out at Chill MEDICAIDCBD dot com. What up there? Welcome back toward Avoids Live which sports dot com. He's too much reaction on Chris Nick. Let's call off smash like button, be a friend, tele a friend and share the stream. We are joined by the one, the only, Mike Kimber from Lions Chit.
Speaker 6: What up? Man?
Speaker 1: Mister hundred K hundred K?
Speaker 12: What's going Hey? What's going on? Fellas man? One hundred k? It's crazy? And uh, you know, look I need that massage chair definitely after that one hundred K long couple of days after that, I was a little bit hungover.
Speaker 1: No, hey, dude, Oh yeah, you earned it.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: You grind harder than anybody online's YouTube. You're to go, dude, it's so awesome. Congratulations. It's not easy, especially you know you've been doing it for so long and you then you you inspire.
Speaker 1: Us to keep going. For sure.
Speaker 12: Do you remember like your first like video, it brobably took seven years. I was just hoping it didn't take seventy years. You know, I was just excited that it's that. I'd be alive for it to actually hit one hundred k. I thought it would never occur, but hey, it did. You work hard, You'll get anything you want to get to.
Speaker 1: Do you remember your first video with like a thousand views, like how you felt then and now you have a one hundred k subscribers.
Speaker 12: That first video was cheeks and uh yeah, I didn't even think I'd get ten views more or less, ten subscribers more and less one thousand than to fifty thousand, and now at one hundred No way. I started this thing just for fun. I wanted to do it, you know, just for leisure and talk to a couple of friends, and that it led me to one hundred k. And now I'm on ESPN Radio as well. So it's absolutely crazy and fun at the same time.
Speaker 1: It's so awesome. Man, man, any advice real quick for the aspiring YouTubers before getting the Lion's talk, Hey, just.
Speaker 12: Get there and grind. All you gotta do is grind.
Speaker 1: That is it.
Speaker 12: Don't worry about the views, don't worry about what any other content creator says. Focus on your goal that is lions people try to bait you. People will try to push you away from your content.
Speaker 3: Don't do it.
Speaker 12: Everybody in my family said there is no way that it would amount to anything. I was made fun of and now I work part time doing what I love and make good money about it. So don't worry about the haters. Don't worry about anything else. Focus on your goal. And if you want to make content, all you gotta do is make a video. You can start today.
Speaker 1: You're fucking man, Mike. What if you want to call plays to deach our Lions? Well, who do you gotta go?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 12: All you gotta do is be a quarterback formally of the Detroit Lions or some part of the organization. We could bring maybe Jason Hansen, he could be quarterback as well as a former Detroit and Jeff Bechis he's been a little bit, but yeah, man, most definitely could be oc got to do is be a form player.
Speaker 1: What do you what do you think about that? Though?
Speaker 2: David Blau they're bringing him in. Obviously Johnny Morton didn't work out. We've talked about it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: You've had three offensive coordinator hires for Dan Campbell. Two of them haven't worked out. The two of them being Anthony Lynn and Johnny Morton kind of the older guys, and the one that worked out being the obviously the unproven wounder keen in Ben Johnson. Do you want to see them go back to that route of where you find one of these young guys that's looking at make some plays or would you rather have somebody with more experience?
Speaker 12: This is the question, right is somebody with experience or a young up and comer that can do really good job?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 12: Ben Johnson, he was young. He did a phenomenal job, but then we had a Johnny Morton before and who was butt cheeks. For me, I'm looking at the field right now and I see like a Brian de Ball or if a Kevin Stefanski or a Cliff kingsbody out there with experience that's done at a high level, because not just doing the plays on the field, for me, it's also not getting the fall start. It's also not having two players in motion. It's catching the football crisp. When you look at Ben Johnson's offense when we had him, our offense was crisp. Regardless if you like the plays or not. Players were in the exact positions and that's what we need to have in twenty twenty six is these players to be on the same page and be crisp because it is just one play that could determine a game, and we're having multiple plays this year. The team is good, we just need to get crisp and sound.
Speaker 1: I'm with you on that one too. What if it's Dan Campbell calling the plays? Will you are you down for that to be the scenario. I really don't want him calling plays.
Speaker 12: And it's not for the fact that I don't think he can call plays. I think he does a decent job. He does better than John Morton. But I want him to be the field general when it's game day. I want him to be in control of the timeouts, the clock, everything that's going on, players, injuries. There's so much taking place on game day. He needs to be in control of that and control of all of his guys. So I would prefer him not to be calling plays. I would like somebody else to do that and him control the team, because that's what he's done the last couple of years, and that was very successful. You know he did and he always had put a lot of authority on his coordinators and they've proven to be well except for this past season, so I would like for him to go back to that and get a little bit less work for him.
Speaker 2: I agree, And we heard Dan say like he's trying to take it back to kind of what they were doing a couple of years ago, and I think that's a big part of it, is him leaning on those coordinators being that. The other side of it, Kelvin Sheppard didn't have a great year either. Like I mean, he showed some real highs, like stopping Lamar Jackson, doing like the last game against Chicago.
Speaker 1: Was very good.
Speaker 2: The Legion of Home game was great, but he also sold some some really low lows and he was out coached quite a few times, especially in the second half of games down the stretch. They're probably it seems like they're going to run it back with Kelvin Sheppard. Do you like that decision?
Speaker 1: And are you willing to give him another year in a Super Bowl window to try to out Well, Look.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna have no choice. Whatever they do. What would I prefer? I want them to go ahead and get a proven, badass defensive coordinator like a Brian Floores, somebody that can attack the quarterback, somebody that's done it before. We're in a super Bowl time frame right now. We've had this defense, it's been cheeks for nearly ten years, now, ten years. At some point we got to get above the fifteen range. Why don't we get a proven guy that's done it before. Brian Florees, he has done it at a high level. There is there is individuals out there that's done it. Jim Schwartz, former Lions head coach. He is available. I want somebody that knows this defense, that knows players.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 12: I don't want to learn on the job anymore. I want to win now. That is my preference. But they're probably gonna stay with Calvin Shepard. We'll see, but that's what I would want.
Speaker 1: What do you think went wrong this year? If the each liness have missed a playoffs, you get a pinpoint one of two things.
Speaker 12: Oh man, there's a lot of things. I think Initially, the Frank Ragnow retirement was devastating. It really screwed up because it happened after the draft and free agency. Then you have to rely on Graham Klaskow to be your starter, not just a player who I didn't even think was gonna make the roster when I knew Frank Ragno was on the team more or less to be a starter, So that one really hurt. Trusting John Morton, that was a devastatingly bad decision. Initially when we hired him. I think a lot of us knew, oh, this is not gonna work out. Didn't seem like a Dan Campbell type of guy, little conservative, and then you see on the field it was the good screen pass offense and it was absolutely ridiculous. So I think that hurt the Lions big time. And then obviously you can go with some injuries, you can go with some bad play and schemes for Kelvin Shepard. Some players it just felt like giving up in some of the games, like Brian Branch some of these guys. I don't know what exactly was going on in there, but there was some issue use. And obviously the lastly and surely always least is the refs. I'm not gonna lie this year, not just Lions game, but in the NFL. This was the worst season of refereeing I've ever seen in the NFL period.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, it's really bad. Good It was worse than like the replacement refs. I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was, it was.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 12: It was asked to cheeks. It was asked to cheeks. I mean when a guy it literally is down two yards before the end zone and they say touchdown. I don't know, we know what type of math they're using, but one plus one equals two here A common sense is So the NFL they're having some issues, and I'm tired of watching it. And I watched that Panthers game and they got screwed over as well. So yeah, I'm I'm tired of the referees and that's a big problem for the Lions and the NFL. Let's be honest.
Speaker 1: It makes it gross. Yeah, it's it's not I don't know, it's I don't even want to go down the rabbit hole. I'd hate the officials. I have this whole thing. If they come to town, don't feed them. They're not they're not starve the rest the rest. Don't. I'm seriously, they're coming to your restaurant. Kick them out, get out of here. We don't serve your gun. You should pass out. Flagging watslock.
Speaker 12: Don't get when it comes, is what I suggest all fan bases, not just Lions. Learn from what the Lions fans did. Refs, you suck, dude, w W. E chance in stadiums when you see a terrible but cheeks call, do it become w If they want to act like w W, let's get those chants going and embarrass them on the national stage. We did that at Ford Field and it was embarrassing for the network. So I would advise all fan bases do that.
Speaker 1: Do that.
Speaker 12: Let's start that movement.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: And speaking of a big problem, Uh, the Lions might have another big problem coming into next year with Taylor Decker and retirement looming. It did not sound good in his exit interview with the media, He's you obviously got emotional thinking about his kids, thinking about everything like that. Mike, You're you're a father yourself. Way do you expect Taylor Decker to come back? I personally don't. And if he doesn't, how do the Lions address left tackle?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 12: Folks, look, he's dealing with a lot of injuries as well. Somebody who has been multiple injuries, multiple surgeries on my shoulder. When the body starts to give up and the pain starts to seek it and you start to feel like retirement, I feel like you've already done it. That's the same thing with me in the Army, and my last year is like, oh, I don't know anymore. And when you get back and you get out of that routine, you're like, I'm done. And for the Lions, if he is done, in which I do believe he's going to retire, you have the seventeenth pick in the draft. There is a couple of tackles that the Lions could attack that could actually be there. Francis Blaga, offensive lineman, very good you put him. He can play tackle on the left side and right side. And if Taylor Decker decided to say he actually could play guard. I talked about Kayden Proctor on my channel multiple mock drafts Alabama, the Brad Holmes. He's been to multiple games where we draft from. He has athletic again, he could play left and right side and guard. I think those are those real options for lines at seventeen, and I think that's what they gotta do. When you're drafting this high and you have an opportunity to get a player who is gonna protect your quarterback, who we're paying a boatload of money to. You need to protect that investment, because if Jared Goff goes down, what happens? Nothing or offense stalls. It's been stalling. If we can't run the football, what happens, It's stalls. So I think the Lions gotta take that tackle at seventeen.
Speaker 1: Last time we let you go in, Mike. What does your prediction for the Super Bowl?
Speaker 3: What we got?
Speaker 1: Where you rooting for anyone or just predictions?
Speaker 12: Seattle Seahawks. I think that they're gonna win this bad boy. They just look like a monster offense, defense, special teams. That's gonna be really difficult to go to Seattle and beat them, you know. For the AFC, it's really hard to tell. I'll just go out and go with the the New England Patriots. Why the best record? Do I want to see them? Do I want to see them in the Super Bowl? No, I'm tired of the Patriots. I'd like to see the Bills. I'd like to see somebody else in the Super Bowl, anybody. But we know how the NFL goes.
Speaker 1: The last, last last thing. We're about three hundred subscribers away from hundred. Care ourselves, what's your advice? How do we get there?
Speaker 12: The final push folks, three hundred subs away. They got three hundred subs away. Do you understand what happens when you two hundred k? It changes the trajectory of the channel. There is many, many individuals that work for Woodward Sports. I don't know how many employees, what thirty forty employees. You can help them out. That's why you subscribe. Help them out because when you get to one hundred k, it pushes the content more. That's what it does. Three hundred away. Feed These guys put money in their pockets. Not everybody there is making bookoo money.
Speaker 2: Help them out, Folks, vote for Mike, Vote for Mike, dude, my god Lyons Lyons YouTube for sure, mister hunter k himself.
Speaker 1: Mike. We appreciate you. It's christ you as always. We missing brothers. We should live closer.
Speaker 12: I know, man, I need to come up to Detroit May. Maybe I'll come down for the draft.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hell your draft? That would be sweet, sounds good. Both appreciate you, Mike, love you, bro. I bet that Mike's hundred k off the cribsane the go I did like he just listened the thirty employees we have here. Yeah, beat us by himself by himself. He's the man bro two hundred K. He's the man.
Speaker 6: Love Mike.
Speaker 1: He is a man, great dude too. He's funny as hell. Man, it's so funny and he served man. He's he's truly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's the man, great person. Tell us about uh, Lady Janes. I will tell you about Lady James. Lady Jane's haircuts from that open seven days a week. Walkins are always welcome. Stop in, sit down, Relax, getting award winning haircut from one of our lovely talented stylists. You get a hot lead the next day of scouting saje Hot tal treatment. All that wrapped into one in the King's Treatment. Lady James Haircuts from an open seven days a week. It's wicked awesome.
Speaker 5: Get ready for the ultimate sports experience. Join former University of Michigan star and NFL sensation Brailen Edwards alongside the charismatic ship Brailer Edwards. Touched Down, I say break down the latest in sports like never before. Tune into the Braillen Edwards Show a touch Down Edward three days from two to four pm only on the Woodwards Sports Network. Don't miss out on Hot Topics Insider insights and the banter that keeps you coming back for more.
Speaker 13: How do people feel about getting a Planet Fitness membership for fifteen dollars a month? How do they like working out in the clean and spacious gym that's filled with equipment for every workout? And how about fre fitness training in the judgment free zone that leads them feeling energize all day long.
Speaker 1: Joint Planet Fitness.
Speaker 13: Today with the free pf app online or in club and start getting that big fitness energy for fifteen dollars a month.
Speaker 5: We don't like to brag that we are the toughest sports network in Detroit, but we.
Speaker 6: Do have a guy named Darren McCarty on our.
Speaker 5: Shot Woodward Sports.
Speaker 1: Jack's car Wash.
Speaker 2: Go to a jackscar wash near you today in Texas WSN eighty and eighty five two two seventeen twenty nine to get yourself a free car wash courtesy of Woodward Sports. With forty locations forty plus locations around Michigan and more popping up all of the time, you'll find one near you pretty pretty easily. There's like, I see like three of them on my way home. I'm not even joking. Go to Jackscar wash text Wsno. Eighty and eight five two two seventeen twenty nine and get a free car.
Speaker 1: Wash on us. Spae's driving home, He's like, fucking following me, fucking.
Speaker 2: Jack car washes? Do you have to see in the day before you get concerned?
Speaker 1: Would be a fun fun game to play. Counting them on the way home, there's literally two there are. There are two here too. There's two between my house and here, which is like three miles away. There is two on my way home as well.
Speaker 4: I see I think every single day when I get off at twelve mile at steven.
Speaker 2: So if you go, if you're going to six ninety six from right here, you see three of them.
Speaker 1: Just Don Wilburg. They support us, to support them, shout to watch Smash Like Button. Be friends, the friends, share the stream, Easy spend more racks on Chris Nicholas Coloff Smash Like Button. We are almost an hour in and we have yet to talk about the only person to have any for the vacant offensive coordinator spot, and that is former Detroit Lions quarterback David Blau, current assistant quarterback coach for the Washington Commanders, obviously played the league briefly for like three four years, losing the practice co the Detroit Lions lastly, so he did he did plan A Johnson. I went back on Mike because I said, I don't hate it. I don't either, I'm just coming side. I don't hate it. A lot of people fucking vehemently against this. I do think it means one thing. Though he's only played what the three four years in the league practice squad after that, I don't know that he calls plays if he comes your OC. I think that's still Dan Campbell holding his hand until he gets to that that stage, until he gets to that level. Yeah, we'll see. It's pretty quick to be complate. I know that Ben didn't have the experience, and that's been the argument I've been showing a shot on Twitter. Well, Ben didn't have experience with Ben Dick coach for ten plus years before becoming Oh see, there are a lot of uh.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's a lot of guys who didn't have the NFL experience that became OC.
Speaker 1: And they're all good.
Speaker 2: When you talk about Ben Johnson and Matt Laflour and Kyle Shanahan and Sean McVay and Liam Cohen.
Speaker 1: But and yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: They've coached before, and that last year was his first real year coaching and he was the assistant quarterbacks coach for the Commanders who knows, who knows. Again, I don't hate it. I'm not in love with David Blow, specifically him, but I love the idea of it because I talked about how I think the pist or the Lions did the wrong thing, like the opposite philosophy on their first round of hires to where I would have rather had. I wanted Dennis Allen, I wanted Yeah, og d C, I wanted done, and then I want a young, innovative offensive guy. And that's how it normally works in the NFL, and that's how it normally works out. Obviously they are hit and missus in any in any way. But again we talk about Dan Campbell's track record of hiring offensive coordinators. When he hired his two old buddies, neither of them worked out, and when he hired the young guy that he gave a shot to, he's one of the best offensive lines in football. Is David Blow gonna be the next Ben Johnson? Probably not, But I like the thought process of going after a guy like David Blow.
Speaker 1: I like the thought process too. It's what exactly what we asked for last year. What we said just the other day, the young innovative mine. He's in a situation in Washington where they allowed to right, They're allowed to the same way Ben had here. If you if you're on the staff, not even on the staff, if you're fucking Januity dropped a play, he's gonna look at it. I'm gonna least take a look at it. Maybe I'll modify a little bit to how I feel, maybe like he so at least he's drawn up place for an offense that was pretty damn successful. Obviously Cliff Kingsbury there, and you give him a lot of the credit as well too, because he's a brilliant offensive mine. But I read a tweet after this. Dudes came out from a scout. They said on the plane back from the combine, he sat next to Dan Quinn and they're talking about the coaching staff and the success they had last year, and when they got to David Blow, he fucking lit up. He says, you know what, He's gonna be an offensive quarter in the next five years. David Blow and I'm the same type of shit you heard about Ben.
Speaker 2: I'm not surprised that is the same type of shit you heard about Ben, And that is the the like, offensive coordinators are normally the backups, the backup quarterbacks, the guys who have to stay in the filling room and grind and do all of that and study because they're not the most gifted, you know, freak athletes like the starters normally are, and they got to where they are off of hard work, dedication, film, study and shit like that. So they normally tend out to make better coaches and coordinators than the superstar guys do.
Speaker 1: And uh yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: And specifically, like against Washington this year, it wasn't just that their offense was pretty good, it was every quarterback that went in there outperformed like what they're like. Jadon Daniels look good. Obviously it's Jadan Daniels, but Marcus Mariota came out there, he looked pretty good. Jalen Johnson, Josh came out there and he was executing very well. So I mean, I'm not saying that's on David Blow entirely, but he definitely, but he definitely played a role in it. Yeah, and so that's a good thing. That's a little bit of a feather in the cap that you start to build on as your career goes. Do I think they're going to bring David Blow in as a quarterbacks coach? No, but maybe more of the exodus that they decide to do is move on from Mark Burnell and bring in David Blouse your full time quarterbacks coach. So then if that offensive ordinator spot opens up again, he can slide right in there after some more time as a coaching like I don't know, I don't know, but they interviewed him for the OC job. Do I love David Blouse specifically for the job?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Would I be mad if they gave him the job? Not really, I wouldn't be that mad at it. I wouldn't be that mad at it either. At first, when I looked back and look at the playing years, I saw I left in twenty one, which is like out of everything Ben did, I was like, okay, what, I don't fucking like that, because Ben was the genius. But for guy he did come back at twenty three was a practice squad guy and was more of like a coach, and he went to the pack leage too. With Matt Lafleur, right, the Vikings with Kevin O'Connell Vikings Kevin o'can And the other thing too is like, guys, you don't need to play quarterback at the National Football League to be a good coach. But I notice a little bit of a trend like Ben Johnson former quarterback, koc former quarterback, this guy former quarterback, a couple of the quarterbacks when we're talking about as like guys who want his offensive coordinators, Like I think I helps to have a guy that the quarterback responsible Forebraney on the field when they hit there. That's why they get allow of the credit. And unless they played Detroit were sixteen, they get a lot of the Waiame two. It's like, you know the protectionally offensive lineman, you know the routes for the wide receivers. You know the Titans wanst be blocking or going out there for like you are in charge of everything. So it makes sense they are more intuitive as an offensive mine when they go and coach at a higher level, whether it be college or National Football League. But yeah, and he's round KOs. He was around Ben Johns because he'd come back to twenty three and he's around Cliff Kingsbury. Those are three brilliant offensive mind. Cliff Kingsbury. Yeah, sorry, No, you're fine. He wasn't watching on time. You're chopping at the bit over there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I feel like maybe I'm crazy now because I don't like this at all for the Detroit Lions. And the reason why is because this knows a lot like the the Johnny Mullhire where it's like we're just grabbing somebody that's been here, and I don't think it's the complete I don't like that because I get it that he is a young mind. Look, he might have the potential, could be totally wrong on this, but I don't like it because it's scene like Dan just going with once again, somebody that he's comfortable with, somebody that he knows. And I think this Lion's culture, this Lion's organization has built itself up enough to be able to bring in outside hires, to bring it be able to bring in people from outside from outside this last three or four years of the Lions, because a lot of that talent pool is thin. Tanner Astraan well with Aaron Glenn, like Ben Johnson gone obviously, like we've seen a lot of the Lions coaching staff and just inner organization leave and Johnny Moe was like, Oh, this guy was here a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: And I get it.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm cynical on this, but I don't like it because it feels like he's just reaching back into the past once again rather than going and grabbing somebody else. And I could be wrong, but that's how I feel.
Speaker 1: The part that I get about Dan doing that is in this part where probably bumpads is on the people in chat because Jared Goff is God, we know that. Whatever, But amen, you need a specific type of offense for him to work. Yeah, right, Like you had Aaron Anthony Lynn here and you fired him because he couldn't get anything going with Jared Goff, and then you had Ben Johnson when he built the offense, what are he to do? He went back and looked back what Sean McVay did with Jared Goff, and then he built off that. He sat in the room with Jared Goff like three straight days, and they built off of Hey, where you're comfortable, you know, say what do you like to do? And so I think the reason why he keeps going back to well, people who've been here, and the foundation of it is because they have the understanding of what works for j G a little bit, and that's that's important.
Speaker 5: You need that.
Speaker 1: At least that's my mentality. I know when Dan was talking about finding a coordinator for both spots last year, he had said, I want to keep running the man's the man defense, and I want to do exact the same stuff for doing on offense. I think at least that's my That's what I think is going on.
Speaker 7: I sure it, certainly that makes a little bit of sense, but it does feel like you're falling in love with your own guys once again, which he has literally said that he can't do, and he has now done it with players, and he has done it with coordination. On this side of things. Where was Kelvin Sheppard, some big dog hired before he got to the Lions?
Speaker 4: He wasn't.
Speaker 7: Where was Johnny mo He got demoted after the Jets to come back here and be the OC. David Blough not being a coach for more than a year with the Commanders is not the move here. You think about Ben Johnson, he put in seven years with the Dolphins. He was hired by Matt Patricia to be a Lion coach before Dan Campbell was even here. He left him no choice but to keep him on the staff as a you know, brilliant mastermind. But he also grinted his you know, cut his teeth, refined his tools coaching in the NFL as that you know, young up and comer before, not like Kelvin Sheppard did, not like David Blough has done so far.
Speaker 4: I just don't think this is a way that you go. Blau is comfortable here with this.
Speaker 7: You know team because he was a third street quarterback here in a backup who didn't win a game. Obviously doesn't matter in terms of coaching, but it just feels like one of these things where he's falling in love with his own guys once again. I want to get away from this, bring in a fresh set of ice that hasn't been here at all, and nobody's gonna be successful if you don't build the old line. Obviously, you say you want to run a certain offense, it's a running offense that is extremely uh play action. That's how Jared Goff's going to be successful. Build this line. Doesn't really matter who you bring in here. I think they'll be successful, but I want a fresh set of ice that is using this elite talent on offense.
Speaker 1: I am with Nick on that when it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how what Jared Goff does well, So you don't need to if that's the thing you could, I'm sure any offensive mind that you're well, I guess you can't say that, because Joon Morton, everybody wants like exactly, everybody wants to come in. They got their own ideas, like their own fucking like. Well, when I was here, we did this, we talked about with herm and Moore. Yeah, we heard more on it with a great offense with myself, verys and I was not alive back to apologize. I can't think of all the names. Johnny Morton, another different Jhny different, Johnnyrton. But then got a new office quarter. He's like, you know what, We're gonna put a full back back here. You know what. It's like, yeah, everybody, And that's my fear of Cliff Kingsbury. I have no brilliant offensive mind. I get it, and I understand it, and I wouldn't even be mad if he was here, maybe even prefer it but that's a guy looking for a head coaching job. That's like, he's like fuck, like a he he's in his mind, he's playing seats him to become a head coach somewhere. And I fucking call this offense. Absolutely. We'll talk about this more. We got a couple names as well, super chests. We gotta clean up. Yeah, I got a bunch of chests.
Speaker 2: Bunch of super chests.
Speaker 1: You ever quick enough?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: No, it's too when we come back. Okay, let me tell you about playing a fitness. Playing fitness is the home of the judgment free zone. I'll be there in about an hour. It's chest day, pumping that iron. Make sure you tap a Go to Planetfitness dot com to find a location near you. Over fifty metro Detroit locations in twenty seven hundred worldwide. Do you get the black guard and you go to any of them you want? Joining club online, playingefitnis dot com. Planing fitness for your fitness is essential.
Speaker 5: Loves woodwind School, love wearing clothes, then you should be wearing Woodward sports clothes. Check out our full line merchant Woodwardsports dot com.
Speaker 1: Just click on shock.
Speaker 5: We have all your favorite designs. Like Dan Campbell, Kneecaps, Woodward Golf and of course our own low loud merchandise. Men, women, infants, kids all love Woodward Sports and Pressure Friends in Press your Boss and Pressure Dog.
Speaker 6: By Woodward Sports merch.
Speaker 5: Today, Big Injuries, Big News. Twice a week, Doctor Jeff Peers from Michigan Sports and Spine joins Woodward Sports Network for the Injury Insider Reports, Big d Energy Tuesdays at noon. Pray with Edwards and Shaft Thursdays at three thirty. Get expert analysis and in depth breakdowns on the latest sports injuries from the man trusted by top athletes in the community, like d MAC. Whether it's the Lions, Pistons, Tigers, are Red Wings, Doctor Pierce talks us through it all. Don't miss the Injury Insider Report with doctor Jeff Piers, your go to stores for are understanding the impact of injuries on the games and players we love. Only on Woodward Sports Network. Scan the QR code on the screen or go to Michigan sportsanspine dot com to see if doctor Jeff Piers can help you.
Speaker 6: Detroit as the best sports.
Speaker 5: Fans in the world. That's why they deserve the best sports coverage in the world.
Speaker 6: We are the Woodward Sports.
Speaker 1: Network, Mad Packs.
Speaker 2: Go to get madpacks dot com to find a store near you carrying the best product in the game. You heard of the High Lows, you know, the Boomshocklackas, but now they've got their own line of concentrates. Listen, it's not middleman. It's not coming from there or here or wherever. They got their own factory and they're creating it themselves. So you know it's the best quality product and you know it gets the job done. Go to get madpacks dot com find it near you. Mad Flavor, Matt High, mad PX.
Speaker 1: What up, Welcome back to whatever it's live More Sports dot com, Easter West moracks on Chris nic Let's call off smash like button b friend, tell a friend and share the stream? Or talking about the David blow being the only person did he tr lines have interviewed so far? Or going to interview to be come off as a coordinator? Uh, do you like or not read some of your guys comments real quick. Let's get these super chats out of the way when you got a few to clean up. Going back to Mike Kimber interview from TJ Bond twenty thirteen easy spider legs makes donkey butter nice. It's pretty close donkey fart. I wonder what donkey tastes like.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 1: I don't. It's probably like jizz.
Speaker 2: Jizz closest to like venison, right, Like horse would be closest to like deer.
Speaker 1: The two I mean, obviously a lot more were not fat enough. Well, donkey might be. Deer aren't fat either. Deer lean lean gamy. That's what I feel like. Horse is just all muscle. Uh, Donkey wouldn't be as muscle as horse. Right. Steve Junior says Pete Carmichael that should be the OC. I believe that was the offensive coordinator when he was the first year office Cornat when Super Bowl the Saints. I'm not mistaken, but he didn't call plays Pete Carmichael as a lung as a throwback. I don't know if he's coaching these days. Yeah, probably all right. Another super chat ten dollars super chat from Sino three one three. Someone on another Lion's channel mentioned a possible fracture between Brad and Dan that Dan will probably start pushing back on Brad's decisions. Do you agree. I don't think there's any way.
Speaker 2: You could say that, there's no way you could have that kind of information.
Speaker 1: I think maybe I think you could say Dan was maybe disappointed, but they've been handed hand decisions they make. If you never hear them talk about how like they fit like spaghetti and meat bowl, you know, like it's it's it's been those two since day one, my spaghette. It's like when they drafted fucking Gevin Minue. They woke up that draft day and both they had a dream about drafting a guy. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like they're they're they're tight. I think there's disappointment. It's an both of them, not Brad solely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I think they are. There are two piece in a giant pod because they're too fish Yeah. He I don't know, maybe, but I doubt it. I think they're both just frustrated with the way the season went. I don't know if it was a specific decision on one.
Speaker 1: Of their parts.
Speaker 2: I think they both just realized because yeah, Brad fucked up a little bit, but so did Dan. Like Dan obviously didn't hire the right guys for his staff, and Brad didn't bring the right guys in.
Speaker 1: So I think both of.
Speaker 2: Them were were to blame, and I doubt that there's a rift between them, or if there was, I don't know if a Lion's YouTuber wouldn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unless it's like doc with all due respect, yeah, exactly, unless.
Speaker 2: They're credentialed, And even then it would be hard to get something like that out of Dan Campbell or Brad Holmes.
Speaker 1: No offense no, yeah, yeah, Lamb and Tuna fish, Lamb and Fish to speak, Yeah, I guess. Back to the David blood stuff. The one thing I think, I think if he's the higher, that means Dan's calling the place and I know every I know you don't like it, Nick doesn't like I'm friends. I'm fine with it. Two friends. I'm sorry, you can't do that, James sid two guys. One. But I think I think if that's the move, Dan's gonna be calling the place and I don't I don't know problem with that. Like even I know Nick wants somebody else in the building and stuff like that too, but it's not This offense been bad. I really think there's missing an offensive line and that's will help. Like the offense go. If you get those pieces, I think you're right back into everything it was.
Speaker 7: Do you have any concern about him bringing the band back together the same way they've done with players? And then Johnny Mo the first time in OC job opens up after the disaster, that was former coach at the time obviously didn't have the horses in that light as well. His first offensive coordinator he hired Anthony Lynn. But do you think this is kind of reminiscent to you know, the way they run the organization in some players they keep Calvin Sheppard on his DC when AG leaves, and then you go get a guy that was here and Johnny Moe prior to you know, leaving that was familiar with the whole entire organization.
Speaker 4: Again, and Dan personally.
Speaker 2: I don't think the problem of Johnny Moe was that he was, you know, part of this organization. I think the problem with Johnny Moe was he was an old crotchley.
Speaker 4: That Dan Campbell hired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yea, And that's why I want him to hire a younger guy this time. And so I don't think the guy being here is like if David Blau didn't play for the Lions, would anybody have a concern with it?
Speaker 1: No, So I don't know if the fact that.
Speaker 7: One time, one year quarter backup quarter assistant quarterbacks coach, I think people would be a little questionable if he wasn't coming from McVeigh, coming from Andy Reid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think they would question it a little bit.
Speaker 1: Ben Johnson and.
Speaker 4: In Detroit for the whole backstory, the whole hard knocks half the fans.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, I don't think the problem with Johnny Morton was that he was a part of the organization. I think the problem with Johnny Morton is that he was old, crotchety bastard who was stuck in his waist. And obviously that wouldn't be a problem with David Blow, but there are his own problems that he has. And like I said, I'm not in love with David Blouse specifically, but I love the idea of a David Blow.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I don't think they're gonna bring I don't know, just from listening to Dan said last year, going into the hiring process is like he wants a lot of the same shit, and to be fair, like that same shit worked this year. I think it's Joskie said, also the easiest point the offense looked the same last year when they played bad teams. The good teams all have talent and defensive line. The bad team simply don't. And we was missing offensive linemen as well too. Like it's just I think if we if we supply the offensive line, shit will be the same. And that's why I think it'd be fine if Dan's a play caller. I don't think David Blaugh would be the play caller if he comes here with the amount of insperience that he has, and I think we'd be fine. I just honestly, it's worth bitching over too much because the offense is good. We just need the pieces. I would rather have a better option than David Blow, and that's cool too. But if it's David.
Speaker 2: Blough, I'm not gonna freak out at first because I could see the vision. But that's not that he would not be my first choice. No, I would rather have him than Brian Dabble. That's what Neil talked about, and I see in that lens as well. I would rather give David Blow a chance than retread one of these guys that gets fired from four different jobs, like an Anthony Lynn or a Johnny Morton or a Brian Dabel or one of those guys. So we'll see what happens there. And that was a good point by Neil. What like I would take David Blow over Brian Dabble. What was the reason because you don't want the guy that's keep trying gets fired every time and it's only good because he had Josh Allen one year. And yeah, and you'd rather see a guy that's trying to make his own chops because you kind of have a known with Brian Debel that he's mid and you don't know what David Blow was. So yeah, it's roll the dice. But I'd rather roll the dice and get something you know, great, then settle for a four. But Brian Dabble, Again, I don't want it to be David Blou, but I wanted to be somebody like David Blouse, just hopefully with more experience and from a.
Speaker 1: Shanahan or a McVeigh coaching tree. And if I'm bringing in a guy to the reason why the younger dudes is if you come up with an idea as an older guy, it's gonna be based off the ship that you're that you've learned, you know, the old ship you can't teach an old dog new tricks, no, right, But if it's a young kid, all his ideas are based off the modern NFL. He's trying to make some new tricks, trying to make a name for him exactly. You know, it's a little bit differently. I shot the iron say that the super chats guys, I'll complete. I want David Blo to be our shared cup in the quarterback competition. During training camp a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: People did, I mean, that's that's the fan base though they fall You always, every fan base in every city, for every sport falls in love with the the backup of or the the utility guy.
Speaker 7: You know, I remember hearing people say we cannot cut David blow Yeah, like.
Speaker 4: Capter hard knocks, Like come on, dude, it's.
Speaker 3: What are we doing.
Speaker 4: We're not hiring David right now. We I just don't want to run it back.
Speaker 2: How crash out would you be scale if they hired David, if they if they didn't.
Speaker 7: If they didn't take a first round tackle and sign an interior.
Speaker 2: Let's say they don't interview anybody else, and they're just like, all right, David Blase our guy and the sign.
Speaker 4: And we don't sign a line, I'll be fariou.
Speaker 1: Yeah he's running back with Grammit center signed David and do the offensive mind.
Speaker 4: Though and Manu at left tack. I wouldn't renew. Yeah, wow, yeah I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: That's fair.
Speaker 7: So I would say Dan right now is zero for two on coordinators with Johnny Mo, and I don't have faith in Calvin Sheppard personally. I don't know where you guys are at. This is the biggest off season ever for Dan to get those two spots right and for Brad Holmes to stop honey dicking around and actually address this line like this is the biggest off season ever. I don't think David Blau is cutting it on step one of this equation hiring the right coordinators.
Speaker 1: That is the biggest one for me is Bret Holmes in the offensive line. I think we're an offensive line away this year from being in the playoffs. I think Johnny Mo PRICETI would have been dismissed. I mean that happened Week ten. But yeah, I don't think the offense is a big, big problem, you know, to be freaking out about, even if Dan's not calling the place. But when we come back. We do have some names. A little bit more homework myself personally, Guys, I'd like to have come in here. We talked about the Nate Shill House Schill has I saw Peter Sugar make a tweet that he may become a head coach. That's it's a big jump. But we'll talking about those are more.
Speaker 3: But Feist.
Speaker 1: Tell us about Blackrock.
Speaker 3: We're telling you about black Rock Bar and Grill. Black Rock Bar and Grill is a sizzle above the rest. So make sure if you are in one of the areas you check it out Heartland, Nova, Ken and arbor Utica, Davison and Portage, and when you go there, make sure you mentioned what we're sports to get twenty percent off your food bill exclusions do apply black Rock Bar and Grill. Check it out, no one.
Speaker 5: It gives you away more cash and prizes than one wind Sports. Here's that, ladies.
Speaker 10: Ten You know you guys supposed said, hey, if you guys all this stuff right, uh, you know, we'll give it's ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, well, why the hell not.
Speaker 5: The winning doesn't stop there. How about our OutKick your coverage winner?
Speaker 4: Everybody a hot girl.
Speaker 5: Bigger prices, bigger cash, merch chickens, and more, all from the biggest sports network in Detroit. No one hasn't bigger and better than Woodward Sports. Make sure you're following, liking, subscribing on Instagram, Facebook, Action YouTube for your chances to share the winning from detroit number one sports networks, Woodward Sports. Congratulations still the real Coach of the Year Murdy City, Dan Campbell.
Speaker 2: Just put your head down and go to work. It's about to be fun, man, It's about to be fun.
Speaker 1: Five shot the Buddies Pizza all right? I went through, got a few our gift card. They gave me my free four square one topic pizza and I ate that bit. I love that bit. Okay, like brin male society, you can't split them up. Listen, somebody's pizza dot com pizza. It's amazing, the original church pizza. What are you doing?
Speaker 12: How are you doing?
Speaker 1: How you done? Whatever? Welcome back? It's live or sports dot com? Is your from racks On, Chris roll Off, smash like button, Be a friend, tell a friend and share the stream. Day Walker all caps Now, what's Brian's fault? Booners and the chat?
Speaker 2: I forgot about I love you bore listening.
Speaker 1: By the way, uh day Walker. No, everybody did not think the planet was great. Priests and dude, you must be knew here. And we had a crash out in lekos Z Eyler. We did crash out with crash out and we burned three third round picks on a third wide receiver. Had a bad crash out, then Tyler crash out. We were getting called clowns for that, and we wanted an edge opposite of it. And Hudson all season long, for three years, for.
Speaker 4: Three years, pounded the table. I gotta laughed at you.
Speaker 2: Gotta believe you gotta believe Nick, Marcus, gotta believe Nick was crazy. They were selling us. Help you Marcus, Dad and fort Riquet believe they were surprise surprise. Well, I was just being a straw man, you guys. I was trying to self actualized.
Speaker 5: Believe you believe.
Speaker 1: That's what you believe, Nick, because you believe stop it. I do believe in fairies.
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 7: Also, everybody in the chap pawning their table for David Blou is absolutely delusional and clue.
Speaker 3: I relax on.
Speaker 1: Them, clueless. We're just loving on them, dude, yeah, dude.
Speaker 7: I was just kind of like three, I just got to span five messages around delusional and clueless.
Speaker 1: All right, let's move off names other than because obviously I think a lot of grind dabble, which I'm okay with a lot of people love Cliff Kingsbury, Fara fos go a nice nipple. I don't know that's gonna happen. The other thing about the Cliff, what.
Speaker 2: Huh in the chat said Daisy Duke or Farah fawceid. I don't know what who Daisy Duke actually is if that's just because Simpson Prime Jack Simpsons, fair.
Speaker 1: Faucett though that picture of her with the nipple. It's like, I don't know about used.
Speaker 3: To cad Cunyingham is out tonight, but Trey Murphy is out tonight. He just saying just say it.
Speaker 1: Even Je n Ivy, let's ce j and Ivy go take go, take fucking pick control of.
Speaker 3: The games, Legacy game.
Speaker 2: Dannis Jenkins is gonna drop twenty. There we go, Sassar Sasser, every guard.
Speaker 1: Other than.
Speaker 8: Chas Legacy, Chaz Lanier Mansen here, please k It's just actually like it's all right, the bulls are resting fucking Kobe White and Giddy too, So it's gonna.
Speaker 3: Be a slot, but Duncan Robinson available to play.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't mind seeing we're good.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't mind seeing Ron start and having Ron and and and Matas go at it.
Speaker 1: That would be prettysting that watching that Knicks game like they're probably getting harassed by so Thompson like god, fuck it, get off of me, and then comes in goddamn, got another one? Yeah, what the hell's going on? All right? Other offensive coordinators not named David Blou To make you guys smile, I did a little bit more homework, all right. Shout to Justin Rodgers. Read one of his articles as well as some homework on the guys I already liked. There is a guy from the forty nine ers other than Mick Lombardy that's involved in the run game. His name is Brian Flurry, the forty Niners run game coordinator and titand coach, former college quarterback. All right, he's been there since twenty twenty two. Here's a quote from George Kittle twenty two. I think about how many time they've been in the Super Bowl. I think how many times they've had a decent running game with or without Christian McCaffrey. They got Jordan Mason a job there, they got freaking I don't remember the kid's name, Breese something, Matt Brees, Oh, Jeffrey Wilson, Matt Brita. It doesn't matter who's been there at the running back spot. They made it work the run game and by the way, the thing too. If we're not gonna provide the offensive line for junior games, Dave Montgomery, Jered Goff, Okay, let's at least strategize schematically attack the run game. Fordyne is run getting courted at. Brian Flurry, former quarterback. We talked about that as well too, But he's been there for us too. He's a direct quote from George Kill. He says he's big on details on every single play. He knows absolutely everything going on in this offense. That's a really good fucking offense. You know everything is going on about and we saw Mike Mike McDaniel disparse. He looks like a predamn offensive mine. Sean mcvagh formerly of that Tree too, he's a prett damn good offensive mine. Brian Flurry, if it's a real thing, I don't know if he's either take an interview. There's no rumors of this at all. I'm interested. Yeah, I'm in Tinto's down that one. I would actually love that. I like that a lot.
Speaker 2: I like Mike Kafka a lot as well. If he doesn't like that one too, if he doesn't get the job in New York. Right now, he is the interim head coach for the New York Giants. He comes from the Kansas City Chiefs, from Andy Reid. He was their quarterbacks coach for a while. He was offensive quality control coach for the Chiefs and then his quarterbacks coach, his quarterbacks coach, and passing game coordinator, and then he got the job with the Giants in twenty twenty two, where he saw their their offense just gets so much better under him. It went from like it had a jump I think like one hundred and five points from the year before, it was over forty yards better. They're averaging like three hundred and forty yards per game. Obviously, he did great things with Daniel Jones and with Tommy DeVito made him look good. And then since taking over obviously with Jackson Dart, he has been looking very good. Obviously, the run game with Scatibo and Tyrone Tracy has been like, Tyrone Tracy is looking like a good running back in that system, and they I mean, they've got a good offensive line, but it's not like elite or anything. I would really like to look at Mike Kafka. He's a younger guy to an innovative offensive mind who's got a lot more experience than a guy like David Blau. He has been in the NFL since twenty seventeen, so that's a guy I would be looking at as well.
Speaker 1: This one is the sexy, young, innovative offensive mind. This one's been in the league for a minute, but he's been in the league and he's done some amazing His name's Aaron Kromer. Some of you old heads may remember him as he used to be the offense accordador for the Chicago Bears back when Trestman was there, but he's now the offensive line coach for the Buffalo Bills. He's known as a run game guy. That's his thing. When he was office accorded for the Chicago Bears, they had the number two scoring unit in the National Football League. I look at the makeup of that team He had things going, flowing evenly, the same way Ben Johnson did. Johnny Moo could have got on the page. He had that offense flowing evenly. Between Matt Fote with thirteen hundred yards, he had fourteen hundred yards with Brandon Marshall, and I think they go another twelve hundred yards from damn it who was a wide receiver. Then I can't think of his name, Alshon Jeffrey, and then they had another seven hundred something yards from Bennett. Yeah, that's the generic makeup what we got going on. Great running backs, two great wide receivers, another great tight end spreading around. And oh, by the way, talking about running the game, running the ball, getting that going, James Cook looks like one of the top five running back this year. Maybe are we top ten? I'll be fine. You guys want to set off for that one. And he leads the league in our yards per carry. Actually think he leads the league of yards. I think he finished number one, didn't he? Who? James Cook? Yeah? Yeah, five point two carry this year. I'm down. I'm down too. And then yeah, that's Aaron Kromer. Is his name Aaron Kromer?
Speaker 12: Chrome?
Speaker 1: Is he a nerd. Mike Kafka kind of looks like a nerd. He is fifty eight, so he's not the Yeah, he's he's nothing young, innovative, you know, offensive mine a lot of people that one name that we haven't talked about.
Speaker 2: Kafka is thirty eight. He played quarterback at Northwestern, the former quarterback. Yeah, he was a fourth round pick in twenty ten. Where did he play? He played for the Eagles, the Patriots. Who what Patriots? Not for the very long but yeah, Eagles, Patriots, Jags, Bucks, Vikings, Titans, Bengals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Kafka. Again, that's a team that lost a lot of their main guys as well. I expect that. I got a couple more quotes.
Speaker 2: Too on the what he's doing with with Wandell Robinson and with Tyrone Tracy and like, I love Jackson Dart, but his rookie year, Jackson Dart, like, if he doesn't get the offensive cour or the head coaching job, I would I would.
Speaker 1: Run to the phone and I would I would call him for an interview back real quick. To Brian Fleur. He's a quote from him in The Athletic. He's one of the great things about our staff. In the forty nineers, by the way, is that we all have big pitch mentalities and we want to know the whole offense like Kyle does. I'm sure there's more than a few aspiring coordinators on the staff so contraining ourselves. You think that's how many, how many great coaches and office of minds have been broken off from that forty nine street, Like.
Speaker 2: Go get a piece of that a lot and all stems from the Mike Shannan Trey. Yeah, it's it's pretty good roots.
Speaker 4: It's definitely andging to me.
Speaker 7: I mean, you take your look at Kettle, he's a tight ends coach, but obviously just the run game in itself for top eleven rushing off prior to this season in a row, and you're talking about runs to the Super Bowl, NFC championships, Like, I think he's been there in big games, seeing how it's called, see how it works. And most of the time those San Fran teams, you know who they were losing to, Patrick Mahomes. You know he could have a couple of bull Super Bowls under his belt as well. That's a name I will definitely take some interest in. Get them in here. See if you know former tight end himself. Dan Campbell, you know, likes what he's hearing. I would definitely that intrigues me a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's h some other names. These aren't the ones that like reach where I'm like, oh, let's we'll get that guy. But Davis Webb, he's taking head coaching interviews as well as off as chordat interviews. He's a passing game coordinator. Took Johnny mose spot over there in the Broncos. Another former backup quarterback. He played for the Giants. But yeah, he's working for Sean Payton as quarterback coach the past three seasons. He's got voted to the passing game coordinator this season and he's he's helped out Bo Nicks a lot. Bonicks, who I personally don't think is that special. I think it's a lot more coaching than he is going out there and put his nuts on the table. I think he's still good. I'm just I don't know if he's like I think some coaching with it. Alongside that one. Cameron Turner coats quarterback coach, and I think I believe another backup quarterback or former quarterback he's Cameron Turner is the nephew of North Turner, cousin of Scott Turner. He worked with wide receivers and obviously Daniel Jones had a hell of a year this year to clve Timmy Turner. And then this one, this from Justin Rodgers article. He put Mike Shannon in there. Not the Mike Shanahan, a different one, but the offensive coordinator for the Indiana Hoosiers. Talk about run game, talk about run game. That'd be the one. I like it. I like it. We'll see.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to see these interviews start getting rattled off because then we'll get a real sense of what they're looking for.
Speaker 1: And I hope we see some of these names getting thrown around there. Yep. I don't want to be forgotten too. We talked about Nate Shallhassei. Yeah, if you guys that's the name of you guys probably seen it. We talked about that yesterday. That's why we didn't bring it up today. But yeah, Tom Mounket, they didn't we talk about I'd be down. I'm not a post Tom Monket at all. Nope, all right, let's go to break pay some bills. Also got some uh Piston's tender coming up? Hey, say tuned for that one, but feist tell you guys about concentrates. We've been talking about donkey farts. They had literally have a strain called donkey butter. All right, I got TJ. Bond confirmed it. Check out their infused pre rolls. They're called the Jesters. I smoke them. They got the many dog walkers. It's winter time, you don't want to be outside long? Get you an infused Jester. Also the gummies, infuse coder nerves, the extra pop go check out Gold Crown, the Spenser near you and over two hundred of them. Get ready.
Speaker 5: So the Ultimate sports Experience joined former University of Michigan star and NFL sensation Brayln Edwards alongside the Carry's manic ship Brailer Edward. I say break down the latest in sports like never before. Tune into the Brailer Edwards Show Shot Touch don Brailer Edward wee days from two to four pm only on the Woodward Sports Network. Don't miss out on hot topics, insider insights, and the banter that keeps you coming back for more.
Speaker 14: Wealking to any Lady Jans Haircuts for Men Today, Open seven days a week, Sit back, relax and enjoy precision haircut, skelt massage, hot leather neck shape, and hot tall treatment from one of our talented stylists. Step up your game this season and take advantage of our twenty dollars haircut special. Scan the QR code and get your coupon today. Lady Jane's Haircuts for Men, the ultimate haircut experience, open seven days a week. Walkin's always welcome. Lady Jane's Haircuts for Men. It's wicked awesome.
Speaker 5: We don't like of brags that we are the toughest sports network in Detroit, but we do have a guy named Darren McCarty on our shot Woodward Sports.
Speaker 7: The biggest pickleball event of the year is this Friday. If you want to see Spencer on the court, easy on the court, Chris and I are gonna be teaming up on some Marty Supreme.
Speaker 4: Type play on the pickle ball court. This is what it is.
Speaker 7: It's Wicked Pickle. We're gonna be out at Wicked Pickle January ninth through the eleventh. But this is three days of NonStop pickleball Men's Women's Mixing Singles division. But this Friday night at seven thirty, Woodward Sports hits the court, and we're gonna be playing.
Speaker 4: Wicked pickle pickle ball all night long.
Speaker 7: Sign up now Pickleball Tournaments dot com or call wicked pickle at seven three four three three one three four five one.
Speaker 2: You know Zion's got a wicked pickle at you're putting it in some of those monsters.
Speaker 1: What I have to hold them back to? Whatever ways Live Which sports dot com. He's a much more Chris Nicholas co ops match like button beat Friends with a friend and share this dream share it. I ran out of breath through the last ad read that's why, and it kind of the I'm talking about Qum the chat let him walk. I think he's probably gonna walko. Yeah, he go.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I put him in a bikinis never coming back. The other thing, too, is, hey, I think he might get a little bag. I don't think we can afford to give him back. He's just not uh. I think you were ali to have him out there full time enough to pay the amount of money he made and may not get. Who knows, maybe he's the fucking next Waka Flaka. I'm be pay easy in it. So I didn't want to. Oh good, it's too easy. Oh it's too easy, baby, Chris. You did some homework today.
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 3: So there's a little list, just a quick list, just a quick quick short list hopped around the trade Machine. We will be live tonight. After this show concludes, we will be doing a Pistons watch party, so make sure you tap in for that game against Chicago Bulls. K Cunynham won't be playing, so it will be a dance jacking legacy game and who knows, we'll probably be firing up the trade machine if the Pistons are bowling out the Bulls, but make sure you tap into that for this. I just kind of, you know, I like to uh, I like to uh explore the trade Machine and kind of, you know, kind of kind of paint my artistry over the canvas here and make some make some things happen. So I crafted a whole bunch of scenarios. I know Spencer's got one in mind that he's gonna cook on, but I'll start with one that I'll start with one that I like, and start start with one that I really really I think is I think it's a good move if you could do it, call it the Kings. DeMar DeRozan for Tobias in two seconds, swiping left, swiping left, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Why I want somebody can knock it down from three to mart Rosans? Is not that I'm good on the Marta Rosen.
Speaker 3: Okay, what is the piss's biggest skill issue? What is their biggest thing?
Speaker 1: Secondary? Shot maker?
Speaker 3: Creator?
Speaker 2: Well yeah, but creator shot maker. So they need somebody who can get their own bucket. Yeah, and demarc can do that. Demark can do that on a high level. Still, he would be I have to see his conscience. Does his contract suck? Didn't we figure out that his contract was like bad?
Speaker 3: Like yeah, year?
Speaker 2: Yeah, see, No, I wouldn't do it to be bogged down with him for a couple more years, like I mean maybe if it's like just the second round picks or something, but like Tobias is an expiring contract, so I don't want to give up that to get this guy that's Is he that much better than Tobias?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Probably, But I don't know if I want to be.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he will be in two years when you're still paying him thirty million dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so next year, next year, he's an expiring though.
Speaker 2: Coming off this year next Oh, just this year and next year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Okay, Yeah, I don't hate that as much then, yes, jake up the running the ball sticks with Lamar Jamar is a ball Like, No, I don't want that.
Speaker 2: You have him coming off the bench and running the bench unit and you didn't give up much to get him, So like, yeah, do I love it?
Speaker 1: No, but I wouldn't hate that.
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 3: I did just quickly. I did just quickly kind of remix it because the one thing I don't like about that is that you're giving up a forward for another guard and this team has a lot of guards already, you know. So I kind of tried to figure out, well, how can I do a trade that works for DeMar DeRozan without you know, giving up a big and this one up with I like it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What about now?
Speaker 3: Easy easy, no picks attached? He said, out Caroselvert and Jay and Ivy and in return you get Jamar DeRozan and Kean Ellis. Who if you're not watching Kean Ellis seventeen minutes per game and he's averaging two stocks? Does that sound like a JB. Bickerstaff guy shot forty three percent on four attempts from three last year and they're shooting. He's shooting on three and a half thirty five or thirty five or yeah, thirty five this season, but the Kings are a mess. You gotta figure he's gonna get better space and good better looks in Detroit. So I don't think it's like he's not a good shooter, but high energy guard. You know, he's he's he's more of a two guard rather than rather than a one. You kind of give that role to Dannis Jenkins, and obviously DeMar DeRozan function as like a point forward ish. I like that because Tobias Harris is like big body. You saw them waste minutes of that like on Cat. You can't really get away with that with Ron Holland and such. So the thing about shipping out Tobias is I want to big in return. So I kind of like that trade a little bit more. But again, obviously you're giving up Ivy. You're really kind of selling pretty low on Ivy for that move.
Speaker 1: Selling very low on Ivy for that move, not getting any kind of picks in return for that.
Speaker 3: You could talk him into maybe some picks, but the keans a young guy under contract. I mean, you know, maybe maybe you believe in him more. I think that's kind of a lateral move. I don't know how much better that makes you in the long run.
Speaker 1: I do not want Damar Rosen on this team.
Speaker 3: Okay, no, alright, then let me give you another trade that's not demor that's all spirit. No, all right, So here's let's do the big one. Let's do the big one. Michael Porter Jr. For Tobias Harris Casel to first and a swap. So you're not giving up any of your young guys, but instead you're giving up to first and you're swapping with Brooklyn. So you still have a first that year, but you but you're you're swapping, so three first though, I mean I still look at it as two, but just a lesser first that you're getting because you are swapping.
Speaker 1: But I would Yeah, it's an upgrade version of Tobias. The guy's going there and win a ring. He's played with a team that shares the ball to can stretch the floor, shoot threes. Fuck yeah, Oh she's clean on the boards.
Speaker 2: I'm going to I'm going to like this. I'm going to swipe left. Is that left or right?
Speaker 1: I think it's right. I think swipe right.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna swep right on this because I I think Michael Porter Junior would be a perfect fit on this team.
Speaker 1: And I really like that idea. But he's not the one I'm looking at.
Speaker 6: But I do like I do like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if it was between that and nothing, I would do that.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, well then let's get to let's let's get to another one that I think that I think you'll like. Here, pull it up there, it is. This is what I think it would cost.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, super like smash the like button. One thousand percent. Yes, if you could get Trey Murphy without giving up a star or Ron Ron Holland, I am absolutely doing that one thousand percent, one hundred times out of the week. I got Chris, you put that picture up because I am all in on Trey Murphy right now and I think the Pistons should do anything they can to get him to this team. You see right here he's averaging twenty two points six rebounds for assists in his last twenty games. And then the other one with the actual picture. This is what I look at when I look this is in his career, in his career, he averages one turnover and one and a half fouls per game while averaging six and a half threes, shooting thirty eight percent from three. This is this is exactly what you need. This is the Pistons ticket I think to getting to the NBA Finals. If you get Trey Murphy this year, I think you are going to the NBA Finals for sure. And I saw a shout out the tweet. Can you put the tweet up there? It's a whole video and everything, uh, because this is the best way I saw it put on Twitter, because it was out there that it's going to take at least two firsts to go for Trey Murphy. And our guys, say Xeon put it out there, Tobias Ivy and two firsts for a finals appear.
Speaker 1: That's Zar's brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It'ssar's brother. Shout out to bully Ball, shout out to to Tzarik and his brother. And yeah, like, if you're telling me right now, if I told you Tobias Harris, Jade and Ivy in that trade, it wasn't even Jade Ivy, but I'll put Jade and Ivy in there to make it a little bit more realistic.
Speaker 3: Send them and.
Speaker 1: Two first round picks for an NBA Finals appearance. Would you do that? Because I would?
Speaker 2: And Trey Murphy automatically gives you the second best player on your roster not named cutting him. He gives you another All Star for sure, to go with Kid Cunningham, because in the past, like not even twenty games this year, in past like fifty games going into last year as well, he has been performing like an all NBA player. He is a defensive guy. He doesn't follow, he doesn't turn the ball over, and he shoots well from three. He can create his own shot. He's good in transition, he's good in half court with the ball out of his hands. I think it is a home run for Trey Murphy. I would do anything you can to get him to a Pistons uniform other than blowing everything up.
Speaker 3: And he's shown to be a guy that scored forty points and then been good the next game with whatever happens. Like he's shown that he can play within a team, and that's a losing team, mind you. And you look at his numbers and his advanced metrics like the plus minus, all the stuff that the stats the stat nerds geek over He's almost positive on New Orleans and they're one of the worst teams in the NBA, so that shows you just how good he is with a lack of talent around him. I love this trade for the pisses. The reason I didn't put Ivy in this is because I really tried to put myself in their shoes, and I don't think it makes sense for them to bring in Ivy because they have Dejontey Murray under contract, they have Jeremiah Fears that they just drafted. They have a lot of guards that they're going to give time to. I don't think they're in a rush to take somebody and then try them out and then have to pay them this next summer. So maybe that price tag is a little cheaper. Maybe you have to add an extra swap and it's two picks and two swaps for Trey Murphy, you know, more of like a Desmond Baying type haul. I think that's probably fair market value for what you're gonna get for Trey Murphy because I think that, yeah, they'd probably want a Star or Ron Holland, but those guys aren't getting traded for Trey Murphy. I just don't think Trajan is picking up the phone and making that trade happen. And I don't know the team that's beating two picks in two who swaps like I really don't unless you have a young guy. Unless you have a young guy that the pok.
Speaker 2: We'll give you Lou dorton four first round picks. Yeah, they do have better first and they have a million first round picks, so they could literally that's what they can give you.
Speaker 3: The Clippers pick this year that's unprotected.
Speaker 2: They could choke choke anybody out. They could go on the market right now and get the best player at the deadline, just so another team can even if they didn't want to re sign him, Like you said, I'll give you Lou dort and four first round picks for Trey Murphy. They probably wouldn't even take that much, but they could just for fun because they have a million first round picks. But if I think, if you trade for Trey Murphy this year, you're in the NBA Finals, and so I'm doing it.
Speaker 1: I hate that they have or MPJ. Trey is probably outside like a stretch for the ideal fit around k Cunny. Yes, and by the way, he.
Speaker 2: Could spot guard for even Kay Cunningham and Trey Murphy is very similar to Shake Gil, Just Alexander and Jalen Williams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, I think even better defensively. Yeah. Yeah, and and Trey's out of the ball. I would love that. And I don't know what more you want me to say. You guys didn't say Trey Murphy b an a plus, so would you?
Speaker 3: So just to clarify, do you want that more than Michael Porter? Or get considering price in everything easy like which is part?
Speaker 1: What's the same thing?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: So no, so so Michael Porter, Michael Porter is to swap, swap, Trey is probably three picks at two swaps.
Speaker 1: I'd say, what's his contract is contract?
Speaker 3: He's under contract for four years, that's starting at twenty five million.
Speaker 1: I probably because since you have you can Tobias for Trey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tobias and contracts or pick three first.
Speaker 1: And three first. Yeah. Yeah, I'm doing a heartbeat. Yeah, I I'm doing both. I'm trying to to prefer.
Speaker 2: I'd prefer Trey Murphy because he plays a lot more defense. Yeah, I think, like Michael Porter is a better pure shot maker, but Murphy is.
Speaker 1: One of the best.
Speaker 2: Like I said, the past fifty games, he's been one of the best two way players.
Speaker 1: In the league.
Speaker 7: I think you need an elite three and d wing to realistically win a championship. This is a guy that can help you against the OKC Thunder. When you're going up against an elite team, I think Trey Murphy would help you significantly. The three first is rich, but that's the you know, the cost of doing business nowadays. And I love that contract. If it does work out y with this fit for the next four years where you're talking about a realistic window and a big three, if Jalen Duran Duran keeps ascending, I'd like it. I do, and I don't think it'll happen because I don't believe this team's gonna take a big shot when they're number one in the East and they have all this young talent right now. But I mean, how could you hate on this if he's shooting like that and you know, big three and d winger would I would take this in a heartbeat, and I think it would, you know, really increase your chances of winning an NBA championship as soon as this season, which is obviously.
Speaker 4: Ultimately the goal.
Speaker 7: And it's not like the Blake Griffin shit where you're giving up a guy and you don't have an MVP candidate.
Speaker 4: Caide's already an MVP candidate, right.
Speaker 3: I think that I think that this is a trade you do, and I agree it does put you in the finals. And just look at the Okay See. They did lose to the Charlotte Hornets by twenty seven points, and that seems ridiculous. It seems like an outlier. But I watched that game and the one thing that is true is that wings give okay s problems like good wings. Kannupple and Miller were on fire that game, and that was their problem. Lamel had like fifteen points, sixteen points, like it wasn't even a it wasn't even like it was a great LaMelo performance too. It was the wings giving okay See problems, and so you need a good wing in order to battle okay See. I think you could get out of the East without making a move. But I think that if you make the Trey Murphy move, something as bold as that you can, you can make it to the NBA Finals and really give yourself a noise. But real quick, real quick, you can make it all happen. Boy dude, you can make it all happen.
Speaker 2: This is insane and it's obviously not gonna happen, but you would win the NBA Championshipions.
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 7: What is this?
Speaker 2: It's Karris, Laver, Jade and Ivy a first round pick and two second round picks to the Pelicans, Tobias Harris and two first round picks, one of them top eight protected to the nets, and you get Michael Porter Junior and Trey Murphy.
Speaker 3: You can financially get both financially. I'm just saying, if you want to be boyd to do that, I would do that, and you should try to get this. This photo to Trajan Langdon, this will solve everything for me. The only thing with the Murphy stuff, I agree, it's everything, I said the woman. The reason why I'm more intrigued by MPJ.
Speaker 1: He's got a system that's kind of already working with Tobias stuff like mpj's upgrade Tobias. Yeah, it's working really well.
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like Trey Murphy is a systemless player like he.
Speaker 1: No, for sure, I'm not saying the rule. I'm just saying Tobia said the four that stretch forward, and I don't know if I can trust Stu to provide their offensively consistently enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean you'd have Porter and.
Speaker 1: Well he's talking about Yeah, he loves that. He's saying, just getting tray Yeah, yeah, trade, Yeah, the tray one. Yeah, that would be insane. But yeah, that's obviously that would be the dream.
Speaker 3: But I know, and and if we're if we're really mapping that out hypothetically, then you are making Dannis Jenkins like essentral to your team because I would be like your your back backup point guard.
Speaker 2: It would be I'm cool with that. If you're starting five is Cade Duncan, Trey Tray, Stu and Duran or Trey Assar and Duran, and then you have Stu, Ron, Porter, Dannis and Javonte Green coming off the bench. That's pretty good. That's a pretty good ten right there. Yeah, Stu, Ron and Michael Porter Junior all in the court. That would be perfect. Stu and Ron could dig the fucking defensively and Porters jacking shots the whole time.
Speaker 1: Him and Dannis. Yeah, that would be awesome. But man, why are you teasing us?
Speaker 3: I just want to put that hope you want to put that there you cooked.
Speaker 2: Obviously, the DeRozan one is easier. As not a fan of yeah, but I still like it. I like the one I liked.
Speaker 1: I look, if they did either of that, Michael Porter or Trey Murphy Trader would be happy.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Jaden Ivy is starting tonight.
Speaker 3: There we go, Showcase, Showcase, Let him Cook.
Speaker 1: Twenty six, twenty three. Wells check out the over under when we come back. But first, Loom Cannabis. Go to loom dot com. You can find a location near you. Listen.
Speaker 2: There's one right over by my house. I go there all the time. They hooked me up and you can hook you up to use promo code WS and thirty get thirty percent off. They got a ton of cool exclusive products, like the pends, like the Buzzin's and excuse me, some of the best high quality flower I normally don't like buying flour from a dispensary because it's normally, you know, they have such big quantities that you don't know if you're getting the fresher stuff. I have never gotten anything from Loom that hasn't been fresh, it hasn't been been dense, just good nugs, like if you want to get flower. If you're skeptical about it, you can trust loom. I got the docy does right now. Stuff is chronic. Go check it out.
Speaker 1: Go to loom dot com and use WS and thirty get thirty percent off.
Speaker 5: Love Woodward Sports. Love wearing clothes, then you should be wearing Woodward Sports clothes. Check out our full on merchant Woodwardsports dot com. Just click on shocked. We have all your favorite designs and like Dan Campbell, Mee Caps, Woodward Golf, and of course our own love Loud merchandise. Men, women, infants, kids all love Woodward Sports. Impress your friends, impress your boss, and fresh.
Speaker 6: Your dog and buy Woodward Sports merch today.
Speaker 13: How do people feel about getting a Planet Fitness membership for fifteen dollars a month? How do they like working out in the clean and spacious gym that's filled with equipment for every workout? And how about fre fitness training in the judgment free zone that leaves them feeling energize all day long. Joint Planet Fitness Today with the free PF app online or in club and start getting that big fitness energy for fifteen dollars a month.
Speaker 5: Big injuries, Big news twice a week. Doctor Jeff Peers from Michigan Sports and Spine joins Woodward Sports Network for the injury insider reports Big D Energy Tuesdays at noon, Brailing Edwards and shaftersdays and three thirty. Get expert analysis and in depth breakdowns on the latest sports injuries from the man trusted by top athletes in the community like d mac Whether's the Lions, Pistons, Tigers, and Red Wings. Doctor Pierce axes through it all. Don't miss the injury inside of report with doctor Jeff Peers, Your go to stores are understanding the impact of injuries on the games and players we love. Only on Woodward Sports Network. Scan the QR code on the screen or go to Michigan Sports and Spine dot com to see if doctor Jeff Peers can help you.
Speaker 2: Sharon's Heating and air Conditioning go to Sharon's Heating dot com. They got a brand new website, a ton of cool stuff on there. You can uh wow, sorry, you can schedule online. You can get free instant quotes. You can check out their financing options. Sharon's Heating, Sharon's Sharon's.
Speaker 1: Heating dot Com. Dude, what Nick?
Speaker 15: Yeah, alright, don't look huh, I do shit, heep Frey shout out in the building.
Speaker 2: Make sure you guys stay tuned. Piston stream coming up. Uh smash that, like, but me be a friend. What time the Stones game.
Speaker 3: Starts at sevent ten, so we'll be live right after.
Speaker 1: Nice, we're ready to rip and goes Nicholas. Is it ok? But okay? But Jade and Ivy is starting?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's she looking like? What's Vegas got them scoring? All right?
Speaker 7: So they've been doing like the points specifically, like you can pick like fifteen twenty twenty five. I gotta think this is it, boys. Jade and Ivy did look good against the Knicks. This is it, katee out, This is a long shot.
Speaker 4: Dart, this is blind dark hair forty.
Speaker 16: Shot in the dark k or Ivy twenty five okay, four assists, Okay, Piston's money line al right, twenty five to win three hundred and seventy four Wow, sixteen fifty percent boost shot out.
Speaker 2: Shot out Sman shout, dude, I like, I mean, I wouldn't be surprised today, hits.
Speaker 4: I was surprised to see the what is what is his?
Speaker 1: What is his over under? Though?
Speaker 4: I think it's somewhere around eighteen.
Speaker 1: Let me just check. I want to parlay, Bud.
Speaker 4: Jesus Christ, you're gonna be saying that differently after.
Speaker 6: I hit this.
Speaker 1: No, we're not bettings. He took a pack. You're betting to Jeff. I did tell yeah, you were the two of the biggest ra generates.
Speaker 4: I know I sent him away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, I think more than Nick, honestly, a little just gotta outfit the government.
Speaker 4: What is it, Nick, I'm freaking lucking your d JN.
Speaker 1: That's what I was asking for. I thought was there doing.
Speaker 4: I'm looking for it.
Speaker 1: He'saiver coming back the over and this guy been a parlay during a fucking commercial break.
Speaker 4: The odds were changing after the six parters.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, okay, I'll give you. I'll give you parley right now. Twenty three okay, twenty three and a half probably over under turn out too, question mark four and a half these is mark maybe higher.
Speaker 7: During out on the box Jade and Ivy over and under sixteen to end that half.
Speaker 1: Turns off for like a week or so, maybe two weeks. Yeah, yeah, yeah, bias too.
Speaker 2: You're not reevaluating until later this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but obias was two weeks.
Speaker 3: They have one game. They have one game after this this week, and it's Saturday, and then they don't play against so Hard. So he'll probably be back next Wednesday.
Speaker 1: And I hope he plays Saturday. Man, I'm going to the game on Saturday.
Speaker 2: I'll be at the game on Saturday if anybody's down there, Me and my brothers and my dad are gonna go. We got my dad tickets for Christmas. So uh, I think we're section like one O seven at the Clippers get back game against the Clippers. Uh, this guy sitting in this game, so come back?
Speaker 6: Yeah? What up?
Speaker 3: Jeff?
Speaker 1: No, he doesn't. I'm mute, umute yourself. Do you know how to do that?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Damn? I thought he knew. Oh he does. Oh yeah, I don't even know how to do that one. It's the only thing I don't know how to do. Hear him. I can't. I can hear him. What up, dude? What's going on? Who do you think is a bigger to generate between you and Nick? Of course? Huh yeah, I think he.
Speaker 4: Bets a lot of money. I'm just betting like five ten dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like five times five ten times?
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't act like yeah, degenerate maybe like maybe like yeah, he said you bet more?
Speaker 1: You do? You you have bigger units. You got bigger, bigger units.
Speaker 4: Definitely BET's like fifty.
Speaker 7: What was.
Speaker 1: We'll hit the.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What was that one?
Speaker 6: Bet that you had?
Speaker 4: Never let a bonus go to waste? You always max out the bonus.
Speaker 1: Had some DJ ship that some ship. You get bonuses every day.
Speaker 4: I never want to go to waste. Why do you think they keep feeding me these fifty percents? Let's go because you seeing the money because I'm making bank.
Speaker 7: No, obviously I have placed a couple bigger ones, but those ones, luckily have I got lucky on those ones, specifically that one football parlad.
Speaker 1: So I said, I sent you both. Have you done the homework on if you lose? You still pay taxes on if you lose? Correct?
Speaker 4: I watched the whole entire video.
Speaker 1: You do pay taxes if you lose.
Speaker 4: Still, something's gonna get you just.
Speaker 1: Getting I mean, if you guys gonna do it, you gotta go off shore something.
Speaker 2: Your boy signed the deal.
Speaker 4: You were there, I had hat my boy chill out.
Speaker 1: I thought you had more to say. I thought there's a work.
Speaker 4: No, that's just not a light that I would like to get shined on.
Speaker 1: He's your boy, broetr boys, and all right, let me tell you guys about Jake. There's one on my way home tonight because I'm gonna go watch the game. I want to watch the Red Leys game tonight. Man, what couldn't hang out with me yesterday? I could have like him? The night you hang out tonight, you should have went today. Yeah, tell us about James artn Jake's guys, it's the ultimate sports bar. They have the UFC fights. No one's showing the UC fights anymore these days, Arn Jakeson's they got the playoffs coming up this week. Sun Date's not dead. It's the best ever. Shut up your stupid trying. The AJS fan called make every game they win. Try the food god, dang it, try the spoat notches every time. Jeff wars, I'm stealing one of two of them. Damn things coos I would Oh. The Tiki Tuna Tower is twenty two draft beers to Arn Jakes. Check it out. It's delicious love that.
Speaker 5: We don't like to brag that we are the toughest sports network in Detroit, but we do have a guy named Darren McCarty on our shot Woodward Sports.
Speaker 14: Any Lady James Haircuts for Men Today, Open seven days a week, Sit back, relax and enjoy a precision haircut, skelt massage, hot leather neck shape and hot towel treatment from one of our talented stylists. Step up your game this season and take advantage of our twenty dollars haircut special. Scan the QR code and get your coupon today. Lady Jane's Haircuts for Men, the ultimate haircut experience, Open seven days a week. Walkin's always welcome. Lady Jane's Haircuts for Men. It's wicked awesome.
Speaker 5: Love Woodward Sports, Love wearing clothes, then you should be wearing Woodward Sports clothes. Check out our full on merchant Woodwardsports dot com. Just click on shock. We have all your favorite designs like Dan Campbell, Meeecaps, Woodward Golf, and of.
Speaker 1: Course our own low loud merchandise.
Speaker 5: Men, women, infants, kids all love Woodward Sports, Impressure Friends in Pressure Boss, Impressure Dog.
Speaker 6: And by Woodward Sports merch Today.
Speaker 5: A ton of fun, a ton of sports, and a ton of man. Welcome to the Woodward Heavyweights, Live daily five pm on Woodward Stars.
Speaker 7: Best drink in the game out right now is sun Cruiser vaka hesed T. They paired with the Woolward Sports all football season long. It truly is the best drink out right now. Four and a half percent alcohol, lowing calories. If you're gearing up to watch the right Wings of the Pistons to night, there's only one way to do it.
Speaker 4: Cracking ice cold sun cruis there.
Speaker 7: It's gonna set you off right to see a couple victories are your favorite Detroit teams.
Speaker 4: Honestly, it truly is the best drink out right now. Make sure you guys go check out sun Cruiser vodkast T. Check it out.
Speaker 2: That guy in Michigan State got in the transfer portal, the Francis Goldker from a Farris State.
Speaker 1: Or Carson Goldker, yes sorry.
Speaker 2: In his career, he's one oh seven of one to seventy six passing for fifteen ninety one yards and sixteen touchdowns and four interceptions. He's rushed for twenty two hundred yards and fifty touchdowns. And he is thirty oh sorry yeah, and he's thirty four receptions for five hundred and forty eight yards and seven touchdowns, so he just does everything. He's just gonna be a weapon for this part. He's gonna be our Taysom Hill. Like you put him out there a wide receiver running back. You can do some swing actions, pass plays, and then we're probably gonna get his tackle dude, which.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be a I think a fig year.
Speaker 2: Senior offense tackle, which I mean, I don't expect him to be this insane player, but that'll be cool for like different things, and people will have to worry about him throwing the ball.
Speaker 1: And they'll give you some good books. Man. I really like what fitz Hank Frailey's son.
Speaker 2: Also, Yeah, Hank Frailey son, he's an All American at at North Dakota State, and he's gonna be our center now.
Speaker 1: Mail bag from DNC's Okay, my oldest is like very good at wrestling, much better than every other sport he has played. But I don't want him to fall into the trap of a dead end sport where the principal or a pinnacle is a gold medal in Olympics and flame out to Daggy who was wrestling tigers four years old two three years dogs for in the UFC do I just say fuck it and I'm buying it wrestling, or push the other sports just as hard.
Speaker 2: I would push other sports just as hard. I mean, if you want him to be let him wrestle like an athlete athlete.
Speaker 1: He's not.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna get rich off your kid wrestling if that's what you're like. But if he loves wrestling, if he's good at wrestling, let him wrestle.
Speaker 1: Uh, let him wrestle, kid, Maybe maybe convince him yet football. But to lineman wrestling, defensive lineman wrestling, I mean, if he's nine back or wrestling.
Speaker 2: Safety even I know, yeah, if he's if he's just like smaller build, he could play some trust.
Speaker 1: I've spoken to actual NFL scouts, but get wrestling. Look for wrestlers.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, my coach wanted my offensive line coach wanted me to be a wrestler so bad.
Speaker 1: State. I was like, Dave, I'm already can't sol him down. If something's dad good at you obviously let him be like great and enjoy it. If he loves it. If he's that good, yeah, you can't. Don't stunt his Maybe UFC is a thing they might they might kick the dad out because they're they're they're they're moping up the sports. It's not as fun. Yeah, it's that's true Dandy wrestlers.
Speaker 2: Though, two or three years Augustin's thinking about it burn with the super chat. He says, if I read right, all it did was limit how much you can deduct claiming gambling losses. You can claim your losses against your wings.
Speaker 1: Get a tax guy. I'm just not gonna mess around with it. I don't. I'm more confused. What do you say? What does that mean? Does mean I can do it? I'm just I'm good. Mail Bag, Easy, what are your thoughts on Sandy I announced that she's gonna become the next Lions. She says, she's gonna be the OC cheap motherfucker. I mean beyond fuck. Why why would Nan do that? Something so fucking stupid?
Speaker 7: What's so.
Speaker 1: Just kidding?
Speaker 4: Sandy?
Speaker 1: I hate you? Well, well that'll do it for us today.
Speaker 2: Make sure you guys stay tuned, pissed the stream coming up for Easy, for Nick, for Chris, for Jeff. I am Spencer, we are the heavyweight. Stay tuned. Piston's live stream coming up ten minutes after you.
Speaker 1: So just stay ready, stay on the dial Wo Kurt