Speaker 1: Oh Redal, that's are Oh hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cage. Tonight I'm Raven Lean and today, good cult members, we are going to be doing a little bit of a look back into the year of twenty twenty five. This episode will be dropping on January thirty first for the Spotify's and the Apple podcasts and the things and the stuff. So as we are wrapping up this year, you know, everybody right now is looking at making New Year's resolutions and New Year knew me who it is whatever, whatever the dumb Instagram and tiktoks say, I don't know. I don't do socials, y'all know this. I suck at them. But beside the point, right, it's a time where people are looking more towards the future than looking towards their past. And that's not necessarily a bad thing. But when we look at the conspiratorial community and the conspiracies that have come to light unfolded all the things, Yeah, now it's a good time to look back and recognize all of the insane amounts of malarkey that took place in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: There was so many things that happen that just so we decided to make a slideshow presentation and just with we have it's like seventy one slides and that's not even scratching the service surface of shit that happened though, which is wild. There was between alien crap that came out.
Speaker 1: The UFO stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of UFO stuff, a lot of Epstein stuff. Not enough though, like not enough bunch but still not enough. What else? We had a lot of people get hired, fired, resign, resigns, a lot of we had war stuff, genocide talks.
Speaker 1: A lot of people died, a lot of people died. The Pope, the Pope Charlie Kirk. We got we got a whole list. We got a whole list.
Speaker 2: We got a whole bunch of stuff that happened.
Speaker 1: So good COLT members. For the first time ever actually in the history of the Cult to Conspiracy, we have a slideshow presentation ready for all of you to kind of jog the memory.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm the only one that actually brought slide shows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have guests that brings slideshows.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I was gonna say, I was like, I don't think I'm the only one that brought slideshows because I actually did the first time I was on the Colt, I brought like a forty eight. Noah, it's actually begun. That's like sixty eight slide show presentation.
Speaker 1: You are the only one. We've had guests like it once when you came on the show as a guest. Yeah, you brought slides. But as far as like the hosts doing slide shows, usually we don't do it. Usually we just kind of flow up the conversation. However, I actually like this, especially for this conversation, because there were so many things. It's not even like we're talking about, oh, a UFO encounter at an Air Force base, and like here's the key points. Let's break it down a little bit. No, No, we don't have literally enough time to go over every single thing that took place. We're hitting some of the keynotes some.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's gonna be people that are like, why didn't you bring up the ass And I'm gonna be honest with you, there's so many things that happened, yeah, that even in just one month, we actually had to condense some of them down because some months had like anywhere between twenty to fifty freaking things every single month, and it's like, no, we're gonna be here for twelve hours just talking about the recap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there were some months that were a little slower than others, but that's only because of the speed at which we're trying to get through all this. And then some months where it seemed like every few hours of every single day, some new thing was happening. So some of the list is going to be a little more condensed, some of them are going to be a little more expounded upon. We're going to talk about it all good cult members.
Speaker 2: You can tell who really likes the slide shows in this group? Uh huh, It's not my fault, Okay. I made so many slideshow presentations for college. It was an obscene amount of I write a.
Speaker 1: Lot of essays, which is why you could tell if you look at like how I whenever I do write a script, it's like thirty pages front and back. Very few times did we do slideshow presentations ever, well.
Speaker 2: So we had to write essays on top of the slide shows as well. Sometimes. So I've done way way too much writing, Like I can't even write under ten page paper if I could try I mean, it have to be something I know absolutely nothing about and there's hardly any research on because I'm weak.
Speaker 1: Then you're bullshitting like a third grader writing about this civil war.
Speaker 2: This civil War, I I like guns, and I like the clothes.
Speaker 1: The North was really cue, the South was kind of asshole and yeah, yeah, no.
Speaker 2: I'm like helping my kid with his paper and I'm like, why are you not giving contacts?
Speaker 1: And he's like, what what's context? Oh, to be fair, when I was in the primary school, in middle school, I hated the context thing. High school is when I finally was like, okay, fine, I will expound.
Speaker 2: Us.
Speaker 1: Well, no, no, when I get to college, my professor's looking at me like, I'm sorry, this is only five pages?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no. I had. I helped my ex husband write some of his pages, like he he started going to college as we're like divorcing and stuff, and so I'm like, okay, like I'm showing him how to go through stuff and how to learn, and I'm like, no, no, no, you can't just write a one page paper. And he's like, but why not? I put everything in one page? And I was like, that's not how this works. It says a minimum of pages. That means minimum. You want the maximum, So you want to do like at least seventeen pages.
Speaker 1: And they give you fond sizes, double space, they give you size of margins on the side you can fuck with.
Speaker 2: They're like, no, no, two inch margins on the side. I guess what really fucks me up, though, is the what you call it citations. Oh my god, the citations is a whole bit.
Speaker 1: Thankfully for the essays that I had to write. All of it came out of like technical manuals and in certain like even learning about like Bernoulli's principle or whatever the case. Not getting way too into the weeds here, but like whenever there was something that was citable, there was a plethora of citations that said something close enough to it to where it wasn't like I was pulling something out of my ask. Oh I was very fortunate with that. Oh I was so fucked. I even have them.
Speaker 2: I have a book that actually shows you how to do citations, and even then i'd have to check them again. But I had actually found site fest site fast dot com, so doesn't know about that. For those of you that are in school, I can let me tell you though, they aren't one hundred percent correct every time. And I know we have some younger, younger people that listen, so they might be in college.
Speaker 1: So also we may or may not have some I'm not going to say high profile, but certainly not just regular people out here. So I don't know how credible this is, but if this is accurate, bro slide into our DMS, we need to have you on as a guest. So apparently, no, Apparently there's this website where if you are a content creator, you can look into your website and see what verified slash, celebrity slash, whatever level of people, whatever higher caliber you want to call it whatever, are avid listeners to your show. And apparently the cult conspiracy is listened to by none other than ray J, the guy who famously was on camera giving kim Ka those backshots before she got too plastic and was like actually hot and shit and the the reason why the Kardashian name got fucking rocket ship propulsioned into what it is today, Before it was the Kardashian Empire was just kim Ka ketch and come. So, like ray J, if you're out there listening, big dog, slide into our DMS. We would love to have a conversation with you about what those people were like before.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping we got some scientists like someone.
Speaker 1: I hope, I hope, but I mean, at the same time, the dude that was splooging on over Kim k I'm down to have a conversation with him. Oh my god, back when she was like actually all right, sure, Actually I want.
Speaker 2: To ask him questions about like, hey, have you done like satanic shit? What did you see with these people? Now? Like I want to I do want to go into that aspect of like, okay, for so Raj.
Speaker 1: Got into that family and out of that family without losing his gender or shit. Come on now, Like that's a thing. That's the thing. These women turn men into females, and that's not a fake thing. I'm not even just talking about Jenner. I'm talking about every man that has been associated with those women for more than five years has lost their goddamn minds. Somehow, ray J made it in and out figuratively and literally, you know what I'm saying, and like made it out of that all good, yo, ray J A, if you're listening, please slide into the DM. We would love to have a conversation. You're so excited. That's hilarious. When when so Jonathan hit me up and told me about it, he's the one that checked it out on this website, I'm like, wait what. First of all, that's that's an obscure name that I didn't think we.
Speaker 2: Were like honestly, I had no idea who that was until you said something and I was like, oh, oh.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you've seen his face in a very grainy video a time or two.
Speaker 2: I've actually never seen the video, no homework assignment. I've never seen it.
Speaker 1: Got you ever? Once I got you? Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyway, back to my fucking awesome slide show.
Speaker 1: It is a It is a pan nasty slideshow good hate. Oh yeah, you know I love it.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: You can't. You can't please the haters, you know. So they're gonna hate, and the algorithm is gonna say thank you for it. It's fun. That being said.
Speaker 2: Also to the spirit animal, I am drinking my vampire blood out of my cup.
Speaker 1: You're welcome for character and for anybody who is listening rather than seeing us. Raven Lee just held up a coffee cup that says vampire blood on it in reality, isn't isn't that coffee? But beside the point, you wouldn't know that unless you were at Patreon dot com slash cult, a conspiracy podcast. That is the only place to see the video evidence of all the things we're going to be talking about today, and the only place to see Raven Lee's sick, nasty slide show. Again, there's tons of pictures and the notations and all the things I think it's amazing I do in my zombie and all the things, all the stuff. By the way, uh, Rob Zombie.
Speaker 2: You said, no, this is actually the creator of walking Dead. The creator of Walking Dead drew you that picture.
Speaker 1: Yes, wow, yes, what the hell, Yes.
Speaker 2: It's actually made It's actually made by him. It's so cool saying yeah look and hell ya cddy no shit it signed yep.
Speaker 1: I actually had no idea. That's incredible. Yeah. So if you want to see what Ravenlee just shared with everybody, the what you need to do is go to Patreon dot com slash cult to conspiracy podcasts. Once again, that is the only place to see the video evidence of this. But probably the main reason why you would go to Patreon is because it is completely commercial free listening, y'all absolutely listen. Commercial suck. Ads suck. We know that if you want to kick those ads and get the shows a couple of days in advance, sometimes even a week in advance. You want to see all the notations and all the articles and all the things, go to that five dollars tier on patreon dot com slash Cult to Conspiracy Podcast. But if you want to join us every Tuesday night for that Cult Remember Live, you go to that third eye all the way open tier. It's ten dollars a month, and we appreciate everybody who's already gone and done. So, however, we are running a promo right now where if you sign up for the entire year, you actually get three free. I mean, I don't know another service that is offering the best bang for buck like that with this much content getting pumped out. So if you're not there, you need to get there, especially when we're talking about this episode with all the slides, all the things, some of these things you may be like, wait a minute, I kind of remember hearing about that, but what I don't know. Seeing the picture is going to help jog that memory, I promise you.
Speaker 2: Anyway, there's so much going on. I was like, what's this again?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this year I.
Speaker 2: Learned so much, even today when I was just finishing touches on the side show. So did you know that there is four planets out of orbit right now? Like when you say out of orbit, apparently their axes are off, like they're they're not correctly doing what they're supposed to be doing.
Speaker 1: We have four planets in retro CRD.
Speaker 2: There was something that passed between them and they don't know what. No, it wasn't three I at list I would say it was a three I it wasn't. It was something massive that passed between them that somehow shifted them just slightly enough to throw things off. And NASA's like, uh the fuck.
Speaker 1: But nothing massive that we did not catch passed through our solar system and somehow fucked up four out of our eight which was nine Neil de Grass planets. Yeah, yeah, okay, that's a thing that happened, I guess. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Apparently there was articles that happened in late January, and then they talked about a little bit more in March, and then I just saw it on TikTok this morning. This guy was reporting on it. He's like, just knew this just happened, so I went and searched it all up. No, it's real, it's real. They don't really know what happened as of right now, and they aren't quite sure. So we have another thing that's in our solar system that's not three iatlis. That also I heard about a fourth thing, so that's a fourth thing. So this is another thing that's coming about. And they're like, we are really sure. I don't know if you saw the video of the solar flare and what it looks like the butterfly, it's creep. No, it's an actual video of this flare that's coming up. But it reminds me of dark matt when you wouldn't get this reference because you don't watch you know, Marvel, But it's it looks like dark matter, and it looks like it's coming out, and as it comes up, it like forms this weird sheap. It kind of reminds me of like a Star Wars star Trek vibe and it comes up and it comes out and it's like it pops and then like the rest of it just pushes out from the back of it.
Speaker 1: But it's a really weird I'm like, how that fucked.
Speaker 2: You can't find pedophiles, but you can you can zoom in on the goddamn sun.
Speaker 1: Oh no, they can find the pedophiles. They're just protecting them. You mean that they're all but biles. I mean, honestly, at this point, I think there's way more that are that aren't.
Speaker 2: I think, like all of them at this it has to be a criteria.
Speaker 1: I'm saying the point. I'm saying, like the corrupted ones, and I'll give like the ninety five as far as like our politicians are concerned, ninety five percent of them are corrupted, and I give five percent, very gracious, very gracious with that five percent. But most of them are like this is their first or second term in office and they haven't accepted their first big check for one of the donors yet, so they haven't been corrupted, right, But it also seems like when they start accepting the big bucks, they also have some sort of a blackmail on them. And you know, there's no greater blackmail.
Speaker 2: Than couldn't they just like fuck with adults. I don't know, Yeah, somebody do something. I mean, that's terrible, that is terrible, But you know, leave the kids alone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: Understand it, even think you like hunt down other pedophiles, like, you know, do something good for humanity.
Speaker 1: I don't understand the mindset that goes into that type of a monster. The ones that want to murder people. I don't like sympathize or empathize even, but like, at least I could put the pieces together and like, Okay, you're a disturbed person. You probably had really fucked up but background, and like round, I was gonna say, really fucked up background.
Speaker 2: Okay, but okay, uncle, okays it, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I was like, what the fuck is this now? But now okay, anyway, sorry. The ones that go on like serial killer spreeze, it makes way more Like at least I could put the piece together in my mind, the type of monsters that want to hurt innocence, it's like that I've never been able to make that make sense in my mind. And it's like these yeah, but then the politicians that get there, it's like this is like a thing. And I even had this conversation with my dad, like I think a year and a half ago, He's like, why why is it all the politics? Says he still believes that most of our politicians are like really good people and like it's only the small minority that we're on Epstein Island. And I'm like, all actual, all evidence to the contrary, my boy. And so he's like, so what is it. Why are all these celebrities and rich, wealthy people, why do they just have a thing for kids. I'm like, dude, I don't want to like ruin your life with that. With what the statement would be like, you know, we could bring up the adrenachrome, we could bring up the satanic ritual abuse, we could bring up the weird egostroke power trip that comes with this type of shit. I guess, like there's so many different levels to that, but I don't know the reason, or I have speculation, but it seems like it's a thing. It's it's not more. It's more than a trend. It's not even a pattern. It's almost a fucking mathematical guarantee. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: I can't stand.
Speaker 1: Them, and so all of them on this slideshow, we are going to be talking about some of these things. The Epstein files themselves, the victims that came forward. Oh you know what, we're getting way ahead of ourselves here, we're jumping into like the June and July. When we started.
Speaker 2: January speaking of SpongeBob and and well you talked about epstein Island and raw Vision shout out. One of our cult members sent me this thing about SpongeBob and I had heard it before, but I hadn't actually watched it. And he said to me, He's like, I'm sorry, I don't want to ruin this for you. I didn't realize that when you actually do his driver license, SpongeBob's driver's license.
Speaker 1: Three Con Street.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you put it into Google Map, it takes you then to none other than Epstein's Island. And then when you actually like start listening to the beginning of it and how it's come on kids and all the things. Yeah, it's say, the background, there's so many things in in SpongeBob that.
Speaker 1: Are like, mmmm, well, kid did an episode on the background of SpongeBob too, because of the nuclear testing a Bikinia toll, right, and so remember that that was the whole premise behind these fish that have nuclear radiation issues and that's how they gained sentients and legs and all this other shit. There's a whole backstory to why the creators of Nickelodeon decided to make SpongeBob in the way that they did.
Speaker 2: Part of that, the Nickelodeon symbol was Epstein island yep as itself. Sorry, I just remembered what the other.
Speaker 1: Piece was in it all ties in. Although yes, they're pulling from a historical source. But then you look at the driver's license, you look at the Epstein shit, you look at the Nickelodeon ties to all the wealthy, disgusting.
Speaker 2: And all the people that well and all the people that you know did some horrible things to children.
Speaker 1: Never mind in fact that Nickelodeon is owned by MTV. Oh yeah, that all ties in. Oh yeah, it's all together. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, into our new year, I'm sure that we're gonna have a million new conspiracies that come about. I'm sure there's gonna be a lot of crazy ship that goes on, because you know, that's the world that we live in. Maybe we'll find out new ship, Maybe the aliens will decide to grace us with their presence so that we actually see I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, or murder, assault and butt probe the survivors.
Speaker 2: God, you know, as long as it's not the fucking.
Speaker 1: I'm so angry, like I'm you're not gonna survive.
Speaker 2: I'm so pissed, like I'm gonna look at him or one of them and be like, really it has to be you fuckers, seriously.
Speaker 1: Yo, But if you all mad, if you're also like carrying a machete on you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I know we're going to I'm going out like braveheart status or like just straight warrior status, like I'm gonna I'm I better not get got by some damn like straight bowler or some bullshit.
Speaker 1: I think that's the most terrifying part of the mantiss for me.
Speaker 2: It's not like, Okay, so pincers and the weird eye is a.
Speaker 1: Mad like the big worms are the big dragons are the big monsters for lack of better words. They can swallow you whole and like that's a fear, but you can cut your way out. The mantis says, don't got that. They got pincers. They eat little things, so like they're not here to eat you, They're here to literally dissect you.
Speaker 2: And we rather take on predator than deal with them. Now, I'm gonna die from predator, Like I'm gonna die from predator most likely, but at least like old Boy would just rip out the whole spinal call them all at once and you'd be good, like.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, like after you're dead. That's how he like takes this trophy.
Speaker 2: I know, but just I don't know, and back into.
Speaker 1: Hard segue into the PowerPoint. Buckle up, good cult members, Let's take a slight trip to the past of January of twenty twenty five. Join us, won't you all right? So here we have it, our beautiful slide show that we have created or ravenly I'm not. I'm gonna try to take partial credit on this one. So here we go. I did type some I looked up some info, but this was we created. I don't want this to be like a group project where like, out of four people, one person did all the work, but then everybody threw some other person's name on it. Like no, no, I'll definitely will give credit where it's due, you know. But here we go the recap of twenty twenty five. Now, some of the big conspiracies that people not necessarily the cult, some of these the cult people in totality felt in twenty twenty five, and some of these I have to tell you I have some issue with, but here we are.
Speaker 2: I can't believe that some of these were like a real thing. But I went and looked at a whole bunch of different articles and stuff to see what this list came from multiple sources. That's what killed me. Yeah, it's saying I was like, Okay, so I guess this is what everybody was feeling during twenty twenty five and what different conspiracies as they pulled people, what they believed in, what they thought about was happening, what was going to take place. So as to start this off, we're going to read cap it with the conspiracies that people felt were either going to happen, were happening, or potential like had already happened, and we're going to find out information.
Speaker 1: Yeah number one Q and on resurfaces. I have no fucking idea why people thought the Q andon was back. Maybe because Trump's back in office, so they're like it with Trump comes Q.
Speaker 2: Well, uh and uh Kennedy too.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah RFK. Yeah. But then the big thing with the Q community was that JFK. Junior is actually still alive and he was going to come in like a warrior on a white horse and say the world, It's like, no, he died in a plane crash gall in the nineties. It's not even a debatable thing. But all right, So yeah, some people on the interwebs did for believe, and some still do believe that QAnon is back in action and hasn't been infiltrated and is only spitting truths with their deltas and things. Yes, and that's a thing. Project twenty twenty five slash Shadow Government. The Project twenty twenty five was founded by the Heritage Foundation a few years back, and you know, with Trump retaking office, a lot of people thought, see, it's happening, and it's like, I feel like people probably fought that way for the first couple of months of this year, and then when they saw Trump doing his thing, they're just like, oh, maybe maybe maybe not, yeah, maybe.
Speaker 2: Not maybe not Biden's health. So when I looked into that, it said that people believe that his actual health and health issues have been concealed and hidden from the public. Obviously we all know this.
Speaker 1: Keep it fitting that one, because later we're going to talk about Jill Biden's work, husband or whatever. And I got some shit to say about old Jill that I just recently learned about. But yeah, as far as Biden's health, physical and mental health, people have questioned it for forever, but nobody had the balls enough to actually outright say it. And now even his son just went on the Sean Ryan Show. Oh yeah, I didn't even know this. Oh it just happened like last week. Oh uh oh shit. What's his name? Snort?
Speaker 2: Coke dude, Yeah, co crack dude, Yeah, yeah, the hunter Biden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just went on the Sean Ryan Show and was talking about some of the controversies that are surrounding his dad, the Bearisma deal in Ukraine, him and his drug usage and all these things. And it's like, that is that.
Speaker 2: Is that's what you did. That's a move, that is what you did, all right, and uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the whole things. Anyway, he was asked, point blank, so are you telling me that your dad was like cognizant enough to hold the position for the entire four years And he's like, it was very obvious that he was starting to give way to the to his age, And it's like that is the most political answer ever. And there's still been so many people come forward in Congress to say doctors that have said, yes, I falsified documents because there was no way I was gonna let that anybody else take the position. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, Biden's so the Clinton body count is next. So this actually it's a reassurgent of the conversation of their body count surrounding them and how people just randomly dropped dead. That's a thing.
Speaker 1: Which like their body count right now is somewhere over like seven hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's ridiculous, and so it's now it's become an internet meme and the lure. And even though most people in the conspiracy community obviously have all believed this, and no, sure this was a year for conspiracies to really take off, and people now we've all all said since COVID, people have really started to open their eyes. But it seems like after Trump was quote unquote attempted assassination, people really started to even dive deeper, and people are actually waking up more to hey, this doesn't really seem right. Let's start asking questions.
Speaker 1: Even before that, I think that Epstein Island did a lot.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Epstein did a bunch too.
Speaker 1: You know, it was the EPSTEIN, then it was the COVID, then it was the stolen election, then it was the assassination attempt. Then it was like there's been a domino effect of things that have come forward to where people are just like, okay, so.
Speaker 2: So you're just lying about everything, right.
Speaker 1: Right, So anyway, moving forward here fog FOGVID twenty four. There was some people that had the big fog that happened in twenty four to less until twenty five. We got a whole slide about them. We're going to talk more, but that is something that definitely people believed was a conspiracy this year. YEP, for sure.
Speaker 2: Vaccine conspiracies obviously, obviously that's it, that's an RD one, but that actually ties a lot into the new information that's come out with the COVID vaccine and what's actually been confirmed and a lot of the backtracking the governments around the world have been doing when it came to that, and then obviously the push about vaccines aren't safe, they need to be you know, blah blah blah. So that was a big one. UFO truth still being hidden.
Speaker 1: We've had a lot more disclosure, right, We've had a lot of people come into Congress, experts, former military members, pilots, whatever, all claiming that they have first hand experiences or they're reading first hand experiences or whatever the case is of unexplainable aerial phenomena that nobody can really explain where this came from, but they can all agree that this is non human tech, or at least made with materials that humans cannot reproduce. We have definitely had a lot more of that, and UFO conversations are more on the rise now than they have probably ever been, and I'm very happy about that.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: Mainstream media is an elite propaganda tool. So again, people in the conspiracy community have known this forever.
Speaker 2: Obviously, I think this is more like the normies, yeah, are waking up to being like, you know, this kind of seems weird. How those videos that circulated showing how people how news anchors across the country we're all seeing the same thing over and over and over again, and then when they shift the narrative, they all do it again over and over. Those have actually gained the most traction to show people, Hey, there's something going on with the news channels and maybe we should really stop believing them. Or at least question was being fed to us. And then while that's happening, you have, you know, all the media being controlled overseas. You know, the BBC is being controlled and everything that they're saying. People are getting arrested left and right for having any kind of opinion about anything. So I think this is a you know, it's one of those things. I guess they were I'm not sure when a lot of these polls were taken. They were taken throughout the entire year, so maybe by the time this was already taken, they were like, yes, this is a confirmed thing.
Speaker 1: Well, no, even of the older generation, the boomers that have sworn by their Fox News and their CNN or their MSNBC or whatever for years and years and years, are waking up to the fact that, hey, that's that's being biased in a certain way, and some of that you wanted to be biased, or at least they do, I understand that, but they're noticing that, like they're not even giving the entirety of the story. They're trying to spin it in a certain way. And they're aware of it. Now. Fifteen years ago they were still bought hook line and sink or two whatever, their favorite news at was talking about. Right now you have multiple famous people, podcasters of whatever, celebrities of all types of calibers saying that Honestly, the conspiracy heads are the ones that have got or right. You can't listen to mainstream media and that's like a whole narrative now more than ever. So again I am happy about that, but again the mainstream media being used as an elite propaganda tool. Again, conspiracy heads have known this for forever, but more people, more of the normies, like you said, are waking up to that fact. Very good things. Deep state control is real. Yet again, We've all known this, but more people are becoming acutely aware of it. Honestly, super Bowl, predictive logos, there's nothing more popular on the world stage. I would argue possibly the World Cup and possibly the Olympics, But aside from those two events, nothing gets seen by more people around the world than the Super Bowl. So to say that there's like predictive logos and like little innuindos and little subliminal messages that are being used at that particiicular sporting of it, for sure. Absolutely, fifteen minute cities aka liberty setties depending on who you ask, that is becoming a thing that people are At first people thought this is a really good idea, great technology, whatever. Now they're starting to see it for the conspiratorial side of things, which they're.
Speaker 2: Taking well, I mean that ties into them, you know, taking our currency and changing it into you know, cryptocurrency and so that way digital currency, So that way they can control everything, and they can shut off your funds if they want to, plus lock you into these cities, and you know you have to have passes to get in between these cities. So I think once the La fires happened, that's where the big push for the conversation of a fifteen minute city arose.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I would have to agree with that. So more people are seeing this as an inherent bad or at least they're seeing it for the conspiracy behind it, which I'm happy about. The great replacement theory. So this is a thing that a lot of people have talked about as far as people being replaced with clones of themselves and things like that, and person we've talked about this as far as old sleepy Joe goes. The guy who took office is not the guy that left office. And I don't mean that to say, well, you know, it's a lot of stress, and he's just a different person. No, no, no, I mean like the DNA strands are different between point A and point B of the dude who's swore in and the dude that left office as Trump was getting inaugurated and auto penned all the preliminary pardons for his people. But we'll talk about all of that here in a bit. It's not just the political elites. There are tons of people out there that a lot of conspiracy theorists have said have been replaced by clones of themselves, body doubles of themselves, whatever the case is. This is a theory that has definitely gained more traction in twenty twenty five. Moving on, Reptilian shape shifters run the World and Aldy but a goodie, Yeah, and Aldi but a goodie, And I don't inherently disagree with it, but it's one of those that when you really start to go on to the conspiracy icebergs and you start at the top and work your way through, eventually you will get to the reptilian overlords that are shape shifters, and you could see how they blink their eyes or you'll see a thing in the mouth of the shit clearly, honestly.
Speaker 2: Have you seen some of the videos of her though? Like she is, she is one through and through. I will fucking put my life on that bitch.
Speaker 1: Have you seen that picture of her and JFK next to each other back when she had just started out in DC. No, So hear me out. First of all, are.
Speaker 2: You gonna see Pelosi look good? Because like that woman is.
Speaker 1: Timeout Timeout, she is evil. I'm acknowledging that for sure. I'm not giveing a what she loves. Also, is well known to have the heavies on her chest, and that's like not a Desi effect. But hold on, hear me out, hear me out, hear me out. If you look back, JFK absolutely smashed Pelosi. There's no way he didn't. You can see it in the picture of these two. There are two people that, uh, let's just say, you could see by the smiles they had had cardinal knowledge of each other, that's for sure. But it bothers me more not that JFK was fucking We all knew that, right, which still blows the mind because Jackie O is a fucking dime dude. But whatever, whatever. Okay, what you don't think Jackie Kennedy was good looking?
Speaker 2: I think she's a pretty woman.
Speaker 1: She beside the point. Beside the point. Nancy Pelosi has been in DC since JFK. She has been in DC for over like sixty five years. And that's not bothering most people, And it bothers me. Well, no, because you're somebody who knows what's going on here. But most people when they hear these names, these old names that have been in there for forever, they're like, oh yeah, because they you're like, no, no, you understand this person was working in these offices when Kennedy was assassinated and they're still there today, meaning that that position could have and should have been taken by somebody with you know, let's just say a little bit more of a grip on reality and what the constituents want or anything, probably arroguably three decades ago.
Speaker 2: But here we should really be time, There should really be limits on how long they can work. But we're actually speaking of something that's been in politics for a long time. Bernie Sanders. I'm going to get to him, put a pin in him for later when we talk about the Genesis Project.
Speaker 1: AI Bernie Sanders. We go back and forth. I don't like him because he's a socialist and because he's an idiot and all these things. But that being said, he does come out with some banger statements from time to time, some.
Speaker 2: Random shit he does say. I'm like, okay, he's going to.
Speaker 1: Very huge advocate for veterans that come home for war for a long time.
Speaker 2: There is this thing about the AI though that I'm like, hohokus statement was what, well, I'm like, so, as far as I don't agree with his politics, I don't agree with his views on a lot of things.
Speaker 1: But then one of his things was listen, if the veterans are too expensive to pay for when they come home, stop sending them to war. And it's like, I don't like you, but that is that's a fire at clip right there. Then he's again saying that I don't like his socialism. I don't like his dumb shit. He's from Vermont to whatever, he owns nine houses. But we need to take out the words or whatever. But he has a real good hot take as far as AI is concerned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he just released the video on YouTube three weeks ago about it. So we'll get to that FEMA camps are ready for martial law.
Speaker 1: That's been around for a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's been around for over two decades at this point, I think, or it's like fifteen years or something.
Speaker 1: But I guess people are again just now aware of this fact, and that's good.
Speaker 2: Kim trails, that's a big conversation.
Speaker 1: So like states are acknowledging that they're real and they're passing legislation to prevent kim trails. Meanwhile the federal government is saying Kim trails don't exist. Multiple states are saying, don't you fucking spray our skies? Yep, So you take that how you want.
Speaker 2: So that's a big thing that you know, I think that was a big win for a lot of people was getting states to acknowledge that this is a real thing and banning it. So hell yeah, AI controlling public opinion. So the AI conversation has been, uh, you know, has been on the rise because and we'll get more into the AI later on. Actually it's all the way in December is when we're gonna talk about AI. But AI overall, we've talked a lot about AI this year and the advancements that they've had and we didn't have to, like, we didn't go in detail of it because it's just so much but controlling the public opinion. So a lot of people are realizing that the videos that they're seeing are potentially AI docked, and so a lot of people are trying to figure out if things are real anymore. And you can hardly tell. I can't even tell some of the videos. I've watched them over and over again. I'm like, is this real? Or this is why?
Speaker 1: This is why TikTok is going downhill right now. And the dude who has like started up, he say he's gonna revitalize Vine and there's gonna be no AI allowed. If AI is even since on the video it's getting it's not getting posted. So what I see happening is the future of content as far as short form content is concerned. You're gonna have TikTok that is only AI, and it's only gonna be things that are made specifically for you, your algorithm curtailed to every single thing that makes your brain tick. And then there's gonna be Vine or whatever the new iteration of it's gonna be where there's no AI and it's actually gonna be real creativity and real humans making real content, and we're just gonna see which one shakes out to be the top dog. So stand by that. So AI is also making us exponentially dumber. And multiple leaders in education have said so. And I don't mean like a local teacher, professors.
Speaker 2: At each country. Which country was it that just banned a whole bunch of stuff?
Speaker 1: Oh? I mean you got Romania that, Well, we're gonna I forgot talk about that.
Speaker 2: I forget which one banned all social media for sixteen and under Australia. Australia, that's who it was. Yeah, So they just pushed that a few weeks ago.
Speaker 1: So here for it. And I understand it's a two parter, right, So like, on the one hand, you are you are getting in the way of people's freedom, and I don't like that inherently. I do believe that it should be on the parents to regulate their children and how much content they see. Do they have a phone, do they play video games? Are they on roadblocks, are they on TikTok? Whatever the case is. Yes, I agree that that is a parent's decision. However, most parents are not doing their due diligence as far as that's concerned. And that's not me shitting on parents. I get it. But I have a I have a seven year old little like my cousin's kid seven who makes tiktoks. That's not okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of kids that have tiktoks, which is interesting because the kids figured out how to get around the controls from the state on the computers through a back door, another back door in a programs that they're supposed to be able to use to learn. They somehow figured out two back doors get through to get to TikTok that's on their computers that they're able to actually use. And when I told the teachers because I did, I was like, hey, just to let you know this is a thing that's going on. Evan's like, holy shit. The one teacher has four hundred and eighty sites banned right now on her computer and she says every week she has to update at at least fifty new sites.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm like, oh, that's how this.
Speaker 2: We'll just take it away, make them actually write with their goddamn hands, and you know, to visit a library.
Speaker 1: I took a digital media class in high school and basically It was the very beginning of very entry level How do you photoshop? How do you feather in an image? How do you clip videos? It was very basic stuff, but it was fun. It was an elective whatever. But we got our work done very quickly in this class. And there was a website where you could go and play school approved games, but they kept banning the ways that we would get there. Literally every day when we would come in. You had eight different kids in this class that had different ways of getting to the site. Eventually for the entire year. And again this was we weren't doing the farious shit. Nobody was looking up poor nobody was going to some inappropriate websites like all of us were actually playing in an online sert. It was basically like really really shitty call of duty. I'm gonna be honest with you, and it was. It was fun and it was all very PG as far as everything could be concerned. But my point is it's very easy to get around a firewall and in the day of the day and age of technology like these kids are in right now. Yes, I'm sorry. Parents are doing a great job, some are doing better than others. Fine, but the state coming in and regulating and saying, like, you know what, kids don't need to be on these things. I'm good with that. That's like saying they put age limit on certain adult websites that you can go to. Well, that's not fair, like what or.
Speaker 2: Adults like it takes you ten minutes, I mean setup, set up your shit and just yeah.
Speaker 1: God, And I heard that was It wasn't just Jonathan, although he said this too, But I've had this debate with so many grown adults. Well, they're just trying to infringe them my freedom, making me put in my driver's license to go to this. And it's like, you realize that is the lowest barrier for entry that they could have possibly put in, And the fact that you're bitching about it shows more about you than them.
Speaker 2: I don't know anyway, I know, so population control by design. So this conversation has a lot to do with the finding plastic in all males.
Speaker 1: All our testicles have a lot of plastics and y'all.
Speaker 2: So that was a that was a big point. The birth control conversation was a big point, how it's poisoning people, the tampon and pad situation that happened this year, about how well about how the all of them are pactful chemicals that are harming our bodies. There's a lot of different points to this in particular, so that's how that one came about.
Speaker 1: But a lot of people are acknowledging that, yes, the the global elite, not just our government, all of them. All of them are trying to get a real grip on population control. And there's only a few countries, like I'm not even gonna say first world countries. There's a few major players as far as countries are concerned, that are seeing a population boom, and if you look at the countries that are not, it's it seems like they're trying to make a shift in power happen.
Speaker 2: And you know, anyway, false flag attacks are orchestrated events. So this is a big win because a lot of people really truly believe for years and years that this is when you ever you questioned any kind of false flag situation or any type of shooting and you were not being quote unquote sensitive to the situation, that they inherently shut down and that's not a conversation they want to have. So now that this is actually a conversation and what people know the term false flag is a big win for a lot of people, kind of a big win for the conspiracy community because then it opens up the door to start looking into other things and realizing, you know what, this, this is not correct, and how do these how do these crisis actors are in all of these places, like that girl and that dude, how are they at all? There's no one that unlucky in this world.
Speaker 3: And they're always on camera, always on camera, always on camera.
Speaker 2: Like you visually can see them. You can pull up the feeds, you can, but nobody wants to talk about But now because we've had so many of them, now people are talking more and more about them. So I feel like it's making it harder, yeah, in a sense to get away with this shit, because people are analyzing every single angle of every single thing, and they're like, no, I'm not believing your narrative anymore.
Speaker 1: So like the elites underestimated that in this dandage, well, not just TikTok, but like the fact that people everybody walking the earth right now essentially has a professional grade camera with instant Internet access in their pocket right now, so when some wild shit takes place, we don't have to be glued to Fox and seeing n to see what happened. We could probably get on the socials and find a first person video who was on the same city block as the events that took place.
Speaker 2: That's how I found out about Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Literally as it was as it happened, five ten seconds after it happened. Yep, I'm watching a live stream yep, because whoever.
Speaker 1: Was there went in instantaneously then went on Instagram live. Oh my god, y'all this just happened. Yeah, it's I don't think the global elites really took that calculation in whenever they're making their plan for the future, you know.
Speaker 2: And then the last one is global surveillance is more advanced, and so well.
Speaker 1: That ain't if that is not a true statement.
Speaker 2: It is way more advanced. So this actually had a longer piece to it, so its talking about being way more advanced than what they've actually led on to believe, and that they people are starting to realize this whole Eagle Live situation, which is an older movie, is actually true, and that they are able to track you down to perfectly to where you are, that they're watching you. That places that do have cameras on every single corner are tracking you. Facial recognition is a thing.
Speaker 1: Your cell phone is tracking you and facial recognition and snapping infrared pictures of you every three seconds. And if you ever question that, go to your rain camera, which most of you have at night, and just stand in front of your door and have your phone out, make sure it's locked. Matter of fact, turn that bit off, and then go stand in front of your rain camera at night and then go inside and watch the footage. You'll see a flash come off of your phone every three seconds. It's taking pictures of you, whether you know it or not, every three seconds. I have done it. Jonathan has done it. I think ravenly. I think you've done it and seen this. We know that the microphones are being used. We know even your smart TV can be used to spy on you. So as far as this, theotops, oh, this laptop is absolutely absolutely watching it.
Speaker 2: Your echoes, the Alexa's those scenes creep me out. To be honest with you, we don't have them in the house because they freaked me out. I've always thought they were really creepy because it can turn on and they can just start listening at any point. Their recording device that anybody can have access to you. When I see anybody, anybody can hack into it and listen to it. See with the indoor cameras, scene with the outdoor cameras, seeing with yourself, a cell phone camera and your laptop camera. You can hack into these things.
Speaker 1: Not even just the cameras I've saw. I saw something recently. A toaster was Bluetooth accessible. First of all, don't understand why, but whatever the other side of that is, you understan that if it is accessible through Bluetooth, through Wi Fi, through whatever, that means it is hackable, and it also could be used in some I'm not saying your toaster has a little microphone and if it's listening to you, I'm not saying that. I am saying that in some way, shape or form, they could use that to spy on you and collect data on you.
Speaker 2: There's apparently a refrigerator that has a camera because it's a motion sensor. But it has a camera in it, and it can actually you can remote turn on and view through.
Speaker 1: It as well, so you know all that video.
Speaker 2: Just coolt members be a little cautious about what you have around you in your house, and you know what you're seeing because I don't know right now, but I feel like we're in an age where it might shift to real shit like VI from Vendetta status, where they are listening to our conversations to gather information to see how you know, the mindsets are and what people are feeling.
Speaker 1: And it's even worse that it's legal because of the Patriot Act that was never repealed. And also, yes, if you're curious, Big Brother is absolutely watching and listening. And again it's on this list because more people, your your average Joe blow walk in the street is more aware of the fact that global surveillance is more advanced than any of us have really put put into perspective up until this point. HM.
Speaker 2: So all right, January, let's.
Speaker 1: Get to it, y'all. Starting in January of twenty twenty five, God, this year started off with a bang figuratively and literally. Let's talk about it here. There was a New Orleans terrorist attack on January first. The attack happened on New Year's Fifteen people were killed, fifty seven were injured. Forty two year old douchebag. No, we are not going to give his name because he doesn't deserve to have his name.
Speaker 2: No, literally put douchebag.
Speaker 1: By the way, yeah, if you're not seeing this, if go on patron it literally says forty two year old douchebag, army veteran out of Houston. He claimed that he was Isis. In reality, the Islamic State has never heard of this dude. They did not acknowledge this attack to be theirs. They it was nothing like that. Basically, he was a fanboy that took a little too far. He had an ar ten a block pistol too, crude pipe bombs in coolers in different locations in New Orleans that were rigged with shrapnel for remote detonation. Neither of them went off. And as a matter of fact, there's videos of people who he like walked down Bourbon Street and like left his cooler and walked away. And don't get me wrong, seeing a random cooler on Bourbon Street, that's not like the wildest thing you could see. But also every both of these coolers were like somebody walked up and just kind of wheeled them off to the side, and then somehow they got stolen and brought to a couple of blocks away out of range of his bullshit remote.
Speaker 2: So just by luck, seriously, just by luck.
Speaker 1: Honestly, say what you want. New Orleans might be dangerous and people be trying to steal and shit, but like.
Speaker 2: They saved a lot of lives that day.
Speaker 1: These people who were trying to steal some dranks actually saved some people's lives. So moving on mainly killed people by running them over during his three block run, targeting as me people as possible down Bourbon Street. It was a whole thing and they sad. Yeah, the super Bowl went down there. Lady Gaga section off a whole section of Bourbon Street and had a little sing song moment.
Speaker 2: The whole thing was carpeted.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And as a matter of fact, I was. I was on Bourbon Street. You were there with me. As it was very strange. They tried to like clean up Bourbon Street.
Speaker 2: It was really clean. It was super clean in this one section. So yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was wild.
Speaker 2: I think we were actually I went down there like a week before this happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we I forget, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Then I went back a month prior because I go and help that uh that college that comes in for the RTC competition and uh I stopped off at Bourbon Street to get some lunch. Yeah, I was right back to absolute ship and piss everywhere. It's wonderful Bourbon Street.
Speaker 2: So very sad though. That was rough right out the gate, right.
Speaker 1: Out the gate followed shortly thereby, Wait a minute, the cyber truck bombing at Trump Tower. That was That was the other thing that took place. So right after the New Orleans attack happened, the cyber truck at Trump Tower took place. And uh, yeah, Raven, you have the show notes on that one.
Speaker 2: So Matthew leaves Burger, I guess cyber. So he's the one that I ended up killing himself. He used AI to build the bomb, So that was like a big thing for.
Speaker 1: Is that how he did it? Because everybody's like, well, he was a Green Beret, he was well now Tim Kennedy was even with him on a show at one point, so he was.
Speaker 2: A decorated veteran. But he actually used AI step by step how to build the bomb. And this was like a big issue with the government because they're like, wait, he used AI and they so they were like, we need, we need to do something about this because we didn't realize he could use people could use a high.
Speaker 1: That's also crazy that he used AI because the bomb didn't do much damage to anything other than the show. There's no the glass isn't even broken out.
Speaker 2: So he really didn't want to kill anyone. So that was his big thing is he didn't want to harm anybody. So he was believed. So I read a whole article about him that was actually released about a month ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, and he shot himself if that was what he was after.
Speaker 2: So the gun, So killing himself with a shotgun was the reason why it exploded.
Speaker 1: It was a fifty cow pistol.
Speaker 2: Okay or yeah, the pistol, so using that was the trigger to detonate the bomb.
Speaker 1: He had a dead man switch.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm on something's something akin to that. So basically, basically, he believed that he was being tracked and targeted and being followed and he was like hyper paranoid and he didn't want to Apparently they found something that I don't know if it was a note or if it was on his laptop or whatever.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: It's an email to Rogan and to a couple others, basically his manifesto, and he was trying to get on the show to tell people about the crazy drones situation and the government and all of this and like it.
Speaker 2: He actually, honestly, after reading this article, it was very UnBias presenting its information. Yeah, I kind of believe that whatever was he was going through, there's some merit to it.
Speaker 1: I don't think that it was wrong to say that drones are going to be taking over in some way, or that AI and all these things. I see it.
Speaker 2: But also there are some things though, that he had talked about. I guess I didn't hear the whole manifesto, but I read what the clips were from his actual laptop, and he was saying that pretty much he had been eyewitnessed to events, is what he said, events that would the lead the people to believe and understand that the government is going to try to kill us or AI is going to take over and harm us, and that they are in kahoots pretty much, and that he was being tracked and followed wherever he went. And this was like I guess, I don't know his final goodbye or his sind off or you know, try to draw enough attention to whatever that he was trying to say and push because he had emailed Rogan, So this is why he ended up killing himself. I have a quote that says authorities also said that they uncovered a six page document that they have not yet released because they are working with the Defense Department officials since some of the material could be classified. They added that they still have to review contents. They have to review the rest of the contents on the laptop, mobile phone, and smart watch. So that was released less than a month ago, but there's still quote unquote looking at his stuff because it's classified.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it.
Speaker 2: Kind of begs a question as to what did he actually know and see. And I mean, I guess this was an extreme measure taken to be like.
Speaker 1: Look at me.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to tell you something.
Speaker 1: There was a lot of controversy around the guy himself though, And I'm not saying this is discredit some of the claims he made.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: There it depends on which source you get this information from. Some of it is outright lies, some of it is outright slander, some of it is possibly truthful. So apparently he had like just gotten married, and before that he was divorced. He was a divorceee, if I'm not mistaken. Apparently he had beat his wife or something along these lines, or cheated on her and she was about to ruin his career when he was that close to retirement, and or he got another woman pregnant, or well he was in the Green Brays. He was active duty when this happened. Oh yeah, and so that's how Tim Kennedy, he and both of them were Green Braids. They were on a TV show in the History Channel. It was like Green Bereays versus some group or something, and it was like a game show for lack of better words. And now he had multiple combat deployments. The dude was stacked. He had absolutely stacked bodies with his career and like not denying this, not like Tim Kennedy, not like him. So anyway, he seemed like he was a solid soldier. Probably has a shit home life, but okay, like we've never heard that old song and dance before. Then his wife came forward to dispel so many of these rumors, like, no, we just had a child to get other he was suffering from PTSD, of course, but that's not what the situation was. She has no explanation for why he randomly woke up one morning decided to say fuck the world. Rented a cyber truck, called an ex girlfriend who he had been with for like twelve years, who she hadn't talked to him in like three He apparently met the woman he was married to, got married to her, instantly had a kid, and then like when he dipped out, called his ex girlfriend, met her to show off the cyber truck that he had just rented, then went somewhere and built a bomb, which I'm using that term very loosely. That was that doesn't seem like much of a bomb to me, more than like a firebomb. Sure, but like okay, and then you read the manifesto and it's like there's so many unanswered questions and so much open ended shit. As far as this is concerned, it's a weird.
Speaker 2: It's a really weird story.
Speaker 1: I definitely see levels of conspiracy throughout it. Though.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there's there's a bunch surrounding this situation in him and what did he see? What did he know? Why haven't they release any of the information of the six page documents still that it's you know, it's been a year almost and so they should have released this, but.
Speaker 1: They have not. So because he was a top secret with the Green berets. They can't release it because it might have classified or he did or he did something, or he said something he shouldn't have said. But at the same time, I don't know what kind of intel he would have been privy to. I know of quite a few Green berets and quite a few seals. Unless the mission that you're about to go on has some sort of intelligence that you need to know the backstory for, you're not being read in on, like the super state secrets type of stuff.
Speaker 2: Who knows, maybe he actually did research on his own to find out something later, like you know, I don't know, but it's a very weird conspiracy kind of situation that that occurred this year, so true. Moving on to DC plane helicopter crash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was an interesting one as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I have the US government emitted Wednesday. Oh yeah, this was as of December seventeenth.
Speaker 1: It just admitted this about the.
Speaker 2: US government omitted Wednesday that the Federal Aviation Administration and the Army played a role in causing the collision last January between the airliner and the black Hawk helicopter near the nation's capital. Holy shit, killing sixty seven people. Yeah, so they just admitted to this, and there's like a whole bunch of stuff you can read into it if you want to, which like, no shit, but they but they only partially admitted to it for a while. At first they outright denied it, then they partially denied it. Personally was like me maybe kind of, and then they just had this whole big thing that happened like twelve months later.
Speaker 1: They finally let out a small little detail like, Okay, we may have had something to do with that, but anyway, did you see what Trump just did?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty much what's going on. But what I found really interesting about the situation is the conspiracy behind it. Oh, is it because the trans U pilot has nothing to do with that?
Speaker 1: That was dumb that. For the record, the pilot wasn't trans So that's not a true statement.
Speaker 2: That has nothing to do with us. Because in nineteen sixty one, the entire US figure skating figure skating team was killed in a plane crash.
Speaker 1: In sixty one. In sixty one, okay, so the when the Junior Olympics.
Speaker 2: Were on this later entire junior team.
Speaker 1: But yeah, this one happened in January this year, the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the same thing, but honly that. In seventy the entire US men's soccer soccer team was lost in a crash traveling to a tournament. In eighty the wrestling team also was lost. In eighty seven, a plane crash killed members of the Zimbabwe national soccer team, which was the qualifying World Cup people. In two thousand, the World softball team also experienced loss due to plane crashes. And so there's a conspiracy that they pretty much are sacrificing the Olympians. And yeah, I don't know if you've ever heard this one.
Speaker 1: I can't say that I have. But then when you look at.
Speaker 2: The but the entire figure skating team in the same kind of situation that they both crashed and they killed both sets of figure skating team, Like, what are the odds in that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it's just it's weird. So whenever I looked at the conspiracy surrounding the crash itself.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a weird one.
Speaker 1: The plane coming in, that's not strange. Ronald Reagan International Airport is right there, the Blackhawk that was flying this training mission, which they do from time to time in case VIPs need to get out of DC. Very very quickly. They have a route that these Blackhawks take to get them from point A to point B to a safer location. Also not strange to me, I get it, Okay, the fact that you had your transponder turned off. This is a training mission, right, It's not like you actually have a VIP on board and nobody needs to know about this, so like, we don't need to let the local air traffic controller know this. That played no role in this one whatsoever that was done. Okay. Secondly, whenever you look at the fact that a black Hawk helicopter can do some wild ass maneuvers. We even built up a video of them cutting backflips, and it's like, so you're telling me this pilot who saw the plane coming couldn't have you know, dropped or rose in elevation or barrel rolled the fuck out of there. A commercial plane cannot do these maneuvers. They simply can't. A helicopter showed a fuck can on a dime. And it's not like they were going.
Speaker 2: Top speeds skyking show that they could do some ryp skyking such a sad sad oh no skyking.
Speaker 1: Yes, I realized what that is. Now wait wait wait wait, wait wait wait, but look at the amount of distance he had to cut that barrel roll.
Speaker 2: True, But I will say that there was there's so in the whole thing that I like the clip that I just read about it, they actually break it down who was talking to Hugh, who was saying what? I skimmed through the article. I'm gonna be honest, I didn't read every single thing, but they actually released who was like communicating in like, hey, we see you, Hey, we're here. Can somebody tell these people hey, hey hey? Over and over and over again and nothing. So it was a weird time. It was definitely a weird situation, and I feel so incredibly sad for the parents of the two beautiful girls that were lost, and all of the junior skating team were all like super super talented people, right, children that were all lost, and obviously the rest of the lives that were lost.
Speaker 1: It was a tragic day for sure, and one that was easily avoidable, which in my opinion, does lead more towards the conspiracy surrounding it.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Next we're going to talk about the orbs and the drones. Call members. Y'all know that me and me and my former co host have had quite the misunderstandings as far as this is concerned, and they still to this day have not acknowledged what the hell was actually in the sky over the northeast, but primarily a New Jersey and Staten Island. All we know is that there was these glowing lights that were just out and about, and uh, it was weird because there was a bipartisan cover up. And that's that's when I knew it was a conspiracy surrounding it.
Speaker 2: Oh, if both parties are like, you know what, let's just let's just stop talking about it, at least just nothing to.
Speaker 1: Worry about, there would at least be one person in Washington, d C, some junior congressman or something like this, some freshman as far as that's concerned, to be like, wait a minute, what the hell are those that doesn't make sense. Not a sink, not one y'all, not even a fucking legal aid came forward to say, yeah, we don't know what this is. Everyone in d C gave the same narrative, Oh, those don't worry, they're not dangerous. Well what are they? We don't know, but they aren't the enemy, and they aren't us, and they aren't alien, so we just don't worry about them though. They're not dangerous. They're not going to hurt you. I'm sorry. What yep? That that was your actual official narrative, which, for the record, is still the official narrative by these focks. Mm hm.
Speaker 2: So, ending on the ORBS situation, I'm gonna read Trump's quote, something strange is going on here. Wait you do the voice really well, hang.
Speaker 1: Out, something strange is going on for some reason. They don't want to tell people, and they should because the people are really they happen to be over Bedminster.
Speaker 2: That's his official narrative response to this.
Speaker 1: People are really just kind of trailing off they're over Bedminster. Like he wasn't gonna say people are really smart because he doesn't believe that. He don't want to say people are really dumb because that would have been mean. So he's just like, you know, there's something on and they're not telling the people they need to because people they're over Bedminster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it. I was the official narrative. That is still the narrative, and that's where we're at with the ORBS and the drones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, follow shortly thereafter by the La Slash Palisades fires.
Speaker 2: So oh, more than forty thousand acres were burned, two three hundred structures destroyed, thirty dead, one thousand, one hundred and eighty thousand plus fled their homes. Three different fires were set at the same time. The fire is now the official narrative as of now on Britannica is fires started by fireworks and down power lines.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm not saying that that's an impossibility. I am saying that I also may have been born at night, but it showed a fuck what in last night?
Speaker 2: Okay, yep, So let's see official narrative now in the encyclopedia, y'all, you can.
Speaker 1: Look at the satellite images of that day. And yes, I understand some people think the satellites aren't real. I'm sorry, do your own homework, so listen, you could get aerial aerial views. How about that of LA that day. All three of these fires started at very strategic locations at the exis exact same time. Now, if it was a fire starting and then a few minutes later another fire starting, and then a few minutes later another fire starting, Okay, a single arsonist, I could believe this story. All three of these fires starting in the strategic locations that they were at the exact same time and growing at the same rate. Y'all, this was coordinated. There was no way this was one person, which they have allegedly the Florida Man and custody. We're gonna talk about that one later on in the show.
Speaker 2: But then they have no water as well, no.
Speaker 1: Water because your boy Knewsome drained the strategic water reserves because he wanted to save the smelt population because you know how much those green tree huggers care about their smelt. For the fuck we talking about here.
Speaker 2: So there's a couple theories, conspiracy theories that people believe that it could be the beams that set the fire like they did in Hawaii. Possible, which is a very strong conspiracy.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen any videos of it, and at that point we are going off by witnesses, but that doesn't mean that's not credible, just saying, at least as Hawaii goes or the certain forest fires, even you can see a beam, Yeah you don't.
Speaker 2: See the beam, you can see the thing. I didn't see any either, but you know, could be. There's a lot of shit that happens though in California. The California has some wild ass weather pattern patents excuse me, that belong to planes that can do all sorts of shit.
Speaker 1: I can't believe the oil rigs didn't blow up in La. You know they have those, right, I know most people don't know this. LA has massive oil rigs that are drilling for oil and they have built mock buildings around them to not be an eye sore for the city and the inhabitants of La. So for all these people that are acting like LA is so crunchy and shit, understand they are all about the drill, baby drill, and without it, La would have collapsed decades ago. But yeah, I'm surprised I didn't cut touch any of those or hit Roteo.
Speaker 2: Just weird how it missed certain places and things.
Speaker 1: Certain specific places, you know, just strange.
Speaker 2: It would almost seem like it was meant to be and just it was planned.
Speaker 1: Out, coordinated someone yep.
Speaker 2: And the other big theory was that it was making way for the fifteen Minute City that because the Olympics is coming. Yeah, they're talking about making it the fifteen Minute City. But here's the thing. If they were going to do this, I personally wonder why they didn't kill off the entire druggy population.
Speaker 1: There. They need the druggies. They're good for politics, same reason why Portland's got the number of them that they do. So it's the same reason. It's like, if you can control the drugs, you can control the politics. And yeah, a lot of people don't understand how A plus B equals C on this one. Here's the deal. Some new elected official comes in and they ran on the platform of cleaning up these streets and getting the drugs off the streets and all this. That and the third they do very little because they know how to get rid of the druggies. They know how to get rid of the homeless population. They know how. It's not a crazy what do we do with them? No, no, they have the solution. They choose not to because you'll have some new mayor come in, some new county president, some new ag some new governor, whatever the case is, some new secretary of the State of California. They'll come in. They'll do a couple of small little things, and you'll see this exponential spike or spike spike in growth of the city and this downturn of the crime in the city. And it's like, see, I told you I would do it. A couple of months later, everybody forgets about it and they just kind of continue on like nothing ever happened, so that they could rent and repeat later on. And the best way to control the homeless population is to control the flow of drugs, which I don't know if I'll know this or not. Our government has been in control of the amount of drugs that come into our country since the sixties, like hands down. So yeah, I'm also surprised that not a big number of the homeless population was torched. Only thirty dead forty acres.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. I didn't understand how that didn't happen, but you know, it is. That's what it is.
Speaker 1: Somehow the people on skid Row, who were like walking zombies could see the flames and be like, huh, I should leave the county for a bit and then just hoof it. Apparently that's yep, that's that's a thing that happened allegedly, allegedly. So yeah, the LA fires. We're going to talk about the person that they're having custody on this here in a bit next in the month of January. Still the TikTok.
Speaker 2: Band was a thing that took place crisis of TikTok, which we're going to just touch on, So basically it was. It lasted one day. The rumors swirled about who would buy TikTok, either mister Beest or Musk, and I actually put my lot in with Musk, to be honest with you. Same neither bought TikTok.
Speaker 1: So it was down for not even twenty four whole hours.
Speaker 2: People were crashing out. It was a big thing. I guess it was more or less of like, see, I could do it if I want to from the government, like if I wanted, Yeah, if I wanted to take this from you, I could. And that's how it is. I think that's maybe that's what happened there, but it's possible.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Now. TikTok, the American branch of it is allegedly owned by an American it's not true. And it's being pumped through a Pallenteer or what's the other the big software that lets everybody see what we see in this oracle. It's all going through Oracle, so it's filtered and so it's safe for our consumption. And it's like it's it's not it's really not, but sure, we please don't ban TikTok. We need the Chinese influence in our lives, which cut too. In the month of January, the CCP had a spy that was caught red hinted. Working for not one but two New York governor's administrations, Andrew Cuomo and Kathy Hokeel had this woman named Linda Son who there was some some question about her over the years. She received some packages from China, some pecking duck or whatever it was, which is like a delicacy in China, which for the record, looks delicious and I want to get my hands on some fine, cool cool. I don't have a problem with her receiving food from home. I don't inherently have a problem with her receiving gifts from home. Whatever problem with is the amount of money that she received directly from the CCP to get closer and tighter in bed with the New York Governor's office for not one but two administrations, and they never caught her until January of twenty twenty five. At the same time, we know for a fact that the CCP had a secret military police base in New York City that they were using to bag and tag citizens of China that were in America for work or score whatever. They were straight up kidnapping people in the middle of the night and extraditing them back to China without the knowledge of anyone. And they were caught last year cutting through this spy being caught in the New York Governor's office, Like, wait a minute, wait a minute, maybe China's not good guys.
Speaker 2: It's so, I actually found a really interesting thing, the China Threat snapshot. Yeah, and it says between January twenty twenty one and February of twenty twenty five, there has been sixty plus CCP related espionage cases in twenty US states, including and then it goes like breaks it down, but the transmission of sensitive military information to PRC, stealing of trade secrets to benefit the PRC.
Speaker 1: So startling statistics. Between twenty and twenty twenty three, there have been two hundred and twenty four reported incidents of Chinese espionage directed at the US. About eighty percent of economic espionage prosecutions allege conduct that would be would benefit the Chinese state, And there is at least some nexus to China and around sixty percent of all trade secret theft cases. What what that's crazy. The FBI opens new cases to counter the PRC's intelligence operations roughly every twelve hours, on repeat.
Speaker 2: Twelve hours every twelve.
Speaker 1: The you know, I'm not gonna call them the PRC West Taiwan. The West Taiwanese theft of us IP is in the billions, amounting to about four thousand to six thousand dollars per American family of four after paying taxes. So every year they steal somewhere between four to six thousand from each household in America. That's the West Taiwanese is a top perpetrator of transnational repression to silencesense descendants critical of the author authoritarian regime in the world. Wait, we're reading this whole thing.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, this is just this was just something that I wanted to show people. It was Homeland, dot House, dot gov is where it's from, and pretty much it goes into like actual detail of everything that's happened.
Speaker 1: What's the pecific examples.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, what they've done Manhattan, New York. There's a lot of New York places, there's a lot of it. Talks about how they got these numbers. Where they got this from. What's been happening over the last few dec like the last I don't know, seven years pretty much. I went to say a few decades, but this is just actually I would say decades. Oh yeah, no, I definitely believe it in decades, but it's just been this is just a snapshot over the last few years.
Speaker 1: So which, of course leads me to my favorite Hong Kong gentleman to speak on the matter. Trump. Don't trust China. China is ass ho. Oh my god, I love him so much. I love that that man so much. God, he's He's a goddamn hero.
Speaker 2: You love that click you play it that so much.
Speaker 1: I can't help them. I'm so applicable. It's so applicable. Anyway, continuing on here, good cult members. He continuing on, So now Trump. Monday, January twentieth, Trump was reinaugurated. This is only the second president to ever be reinaugurated. Him and Grover Cleveland.
Speaker 2: Believe it or not, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Almost instantly there was controversy about the whole hand on the Bible situation. Right, Milania in her hand and it looked like she was about to hold it out for him to put his hand on. But then he basically just was like fuck it and just said the things with his hand raised, no bible. Everybody's like, oh, I thought he was. Yeah, He's like yeah, he's Trump. He's gonna do whatever the fuck Trump wants. Hours before the inauguration, However, that very day of January twenty and twenty twenty five, Joe Biden, Sleepy Joe China Joe, some might say, signed preemptive pardons for every member of his family and every member of his staff, and then dipped out of office and left town.
Speaker 4: So so smart just to be like which obviously was not his idea but clearly not it's so smart to cover your ass like that, like you know what, let me just sign all this shit really quick and be like I'm out.
Speaker 1: Like I just I don't understand how that flew. And no one questioned it. No one thought to themselves, hey, wait a minute, something's not right here. Why would he sign all these preemptive pardons and then leave the office and leave the country for a bit, Like.
Speaker 2: I don't think anyone cared enough. I think they were more focused on what was going on with Trump and everything else. They're just like, uh, well, I guess he did something. Okay, moving on, which and.
Speaker 1: That's tying into what we'll talk about later with Jill Biden and her work husband and the auto pen situation that Trump is still fighting to repeal all of the things that was autopenned by Biden. We're going to get to that here in a few months. We are still in the month of January. But like we said, we have only gotten through one month, and there's so much that we've already talked about. And some of these things, good cult members, maybe you forgot about. Maybe as we're talking about it, you're remembering, like, oh shit, that was a thing that took place. We get it, we really get it.
Speaker 2: There's so many things that happened, though that's just a little tiny, tiny bit of what actually happened globally or just has actually just been here in America.
Speaker 1: We are going to continue on though. Now you're getting to the month of February, and let's get into it now. DOGE the Department of Government Efficiency established to root out crime and corruption, right wasteful spending, that was the whole thing.
Speaker 2: It did find a lot of shit, they did, banned, did they find a lot of shit.
Speaker 1: They did, a small team of tech bros set of out to find all of the frivolous and wasteful government spending. Instantly, they found a long list of places where money was being thrown away for no reason. And we've done multiple episodes talking about that. Yeah, thousands of dollars to this university to see how much when from a leaf blower it would take to blow a lizard off a.
Speaker 2: Tree, forty seven thousand dollars to I forget where for condoms when it wasn't actually anything to do with condoms.
Speaker 1: It's a couple million for Iraqi Sesame Street.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's just insane the amount of money that has been shifted in shifting hands. And they have poor American people over here just all going to work like little rats.
Speaker 1: And then one of my favorites was the trans humans on ice to teach people about global warming. There was a whole ice show with a bunch of dudes acting like chicks to teach people how to be more green. That's the thing that the US government funded. Our taxpayers funded that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, most people struggle to get healthcare or can even be able to afford insulin or life, you know, life saving things. But don't worry, we'll we even we will send money everywhere else, but the actual American people that work and die for this here.
Speaker 1: But it's fine, Raven, Raven. How will those poor, underprivileged Irish people learn about global warming if we don't send them trans dudes on ice to teach them? Where is your heart? Like? What is this?
Speaker 2: Is this like way back in the day when they would send the people around to do puppet shows to convince people to go to Christianity.
Speaker 1: They were Irish. We basically just funded a theater performance on ice to teach people to be more green. It wasn't even like us trying like you're talking about. It wasn't even like I was trying to proselytize in a body. This was just buffoonery. Then we funded it.
Speaker 2: I will say, like, out of all the things, I wonder honestly if these tech bros were they were the hackers that they decided to be like, look, either you do this with us or we just throw you in a hole somewhere. And that's that's what it is.
Speaker 1: They basically just used AI. That's all doge was. They used AI to quickly trace all of them money from point A to point B to see where the fuck it ended up. Then they read the printouts afterwards, called a couple of sources to see if that's really where the money went, and then they reported what they found. That's all it was. That's why it was only like a team of like twenty three or twenty four people. That was the entirety of Doughs that Elon Musk was at the head of.
Speaker 2: M I mean, I think it was a positive thing. I mean, is those still.
Speaker 1: Around or yeah, it depends on who you ask. They're still around, but are they actually doing anything anything?
Speaker 2: Doing anything though? Really, because I haven't heard of anything that they've really found as of late or what they've been doing.
Speaker 1: Such, because their good work was completely glazed over by the Elon Trump drama, which we will be getting to in a bit, and Big Ball I was getting assaulted in DC, which we will also be getting to in a bit. Big Balls would be one of the tech bros that was working with those, and it's still working with those to my knowledge. But yeah, those was established in February of this year, and God, they found so many things so quickly. I think we probably have like four or five episodes talking about just their findings. Honestly. Moving on, Kendrick Lamar and his Super Bowl Have Time performance Again. As we talked about in the opening slide here, a lot of people are now very aware of the predictive programming and the logos and the brainwashing and subconscious subliminal messaging that goes down during the Super Bowl. Now, I gotta tell you, I am a fan of Kendrick Lamar. I don't think that he's God's gift to music, but I think that he is a talented and gifted rap artist.
Speaker 5: That's fine, It's fine. There's some songs from him that there's also songs of his that I don't like. I don't think that everything he's ever touched is golden, but like you know, he's got more style and more skilled than most in the game, and I'm willing to acknowledge that. That being said, his symbolism during the halftime show, it was the symbols the X and the O and the square and the triangle. These were all we put Xbox controller. It was actually PlayStation controller. That's my bad, I type this one up. They were PlayStation.
Speaker 1: Controller, button logos and symbols and at the very end it said game over, and that was like it was a whole thing. It was like a play on that in The big push behind that was that Sony allegedly was one of his biggest contributors. Yeah, I was gonna say, yeah, they paid. He received multiple checks from Sony, which is where the PlayStation comes from. But some more of the symbolism in the halftime show that we talked about was pretty interesting. Serena Williams dressed in blue and crip walking, which if you know the backstory to that, I forget if it was her sister, her cousin, or but but was assaulted by a blood or something along these lines. So her dressed in blue crip walking on stage, even if it was just for three seconds of camera time, was the biggest slap in the face to that whole situation possible, and her reclaiming that power for her family. Others would see it in a more symbolic and a cult light, which could very well be the case. Of course, Samuel L. Jackson was playing Uncle Sam the entire time, which that I thought was funny honestly, But yeah, it is what it is, and the biggest portion of the Kendrick Lamar halftime show was the fact that his view with Drake was going on, and he took this opportunity to drop the fact that Drake is a pedophile, which is why he was wearing his iconic lowercase a medallion aka a minor, which was the big disc that he threw out towards Drake that he was he would rather be fucking a minor. Everybody thought it was like the musical note.
Speaker 2: Of a min be real with you during that time. I was out of pocket, Yeah, so I wasn't. I was not paying attention. I did not watch the Super Bowl, so I actually know much. Yeah, I don't know a bunch about what happened during that whole situation. Normally I watch every year, but I had some things that were going on during that time.
Speaker 1: So no doubt, no doubt. Like I say, ain't you really didn't miss much. But it's worth mentioning that, yes, this is what was going down with the Kendrick Lamar halftime show, and so many people dissected it to find all these different meanings.
Speaker 2: Honestly depends on which you read to be fair though most of the time, Yeah, they are super cultists and they have super interesting symbolism that goes on, and a lot of satanic stuff and things like that. So I could see why people were dissecting this just like every other one, because a lot of it definitely holds true to being the occult.
Speaker 1: So I'm not saying that Kendrick isn't a part of that type of like celebrity occult mindset or whatever. I don't know that for a fact. There're some things that he's done throughout the years that you could say, yep, see, clearly he's a part of it. I don't know that for a fact. But yeah, as far as the symbolism of the halftime show, a lot of people broke it down, a lot of people pulled up the symbolism to a lot of the things. So it's worth mentioning February twenty twenty five the big occult things that took play, the big conspiracy things that took place. Next the plane crashes. God, the month of February we had like these at least four, but even more plane crashes that took place all over the country, all over the world, and everybody was losing their shit, acts like it was these planners falling out of the sky like nobody's business. It is unsafe to fly all the and that was the official narrative. We did a little bit of a deeper dive on it to find that actually, if you look at how many plane crashes happened one year prior, it had dropped by.
Speaker 2: Like half, it didn't actually, so I have the record.
Speaker 1: So I have I saw because we pulled this up on an episode.
Speaker 2: I actually just looked it up and like all the information for it. So in this year we've had we've had had sixty plane crashes, and we've had one hundred and eighty eight people die as of this week, Like that's what it's from sixth this week or this no, no, this year, sixty this year, sixty this year six zero, we've had one hundred and eighty eight people die from plane crashes.
Speaker 1: That is not a lot. Sixty plane crash is only one hundred and eighty eight died. I guess a lot of those are like bush planes, like two passengers for something too, which is typically how which I.
Speaker 2: Don't quite understand because I remember seeing lots of fatalities. But apparently this was actually from the aviation website that is for the US that tracks all plane activity.
Speaker 1: So well, some of these weren't in the US too. There was that one in Toronto, there was a one in India.
Speaker 2: Side fair. So the one that we're looking at on the screen in the bottom left corner is the plane that flipped upside down in Toronto. But I'm talking about just US fatalities. So in twenty twenty four there was one hundred and seventy six fatality crashes and three hundred and six people killed.
Speaker 1: So you see that it was more dangerous last year than it was this year.
Speaker 2: And then and then it's oh, I'm sorry. I thought you said that it was half of of it, and I was like, well, technically not.
Speaker 1: When we looked in February, it was at that moment yea, yeah, in February.
Speaker 2: True and so and then in twenty twenty three, just to kind of round it all off, it said that there was one hundred and ninety seven crashes and that three hundred and seven people were killed.
Speaker 1: It was getting safer per year.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, so actually yes it is. It is half. You're correct because it was one hundred and seventy six and so sixty you are correct. Actually, my dad, I stand, I stand curducted Suhody. But yes, so it was. It was more unsafe. And twenty twenty three got a little when I say a little one person different, a little bit different, one person better from dying, but less about twenty less fatality crashes. And then we got to sixty planes crashing and one hundred and eighty dead. Now that's not globally though, No, globally, there's a lot more so, And.
Speaker 1: It depends on I've tried saying this too. As far as like industrial accidents go, you're gonna have more industrial accidents in a place like China or India that don't have OSHA or safety regulations or anything like that than you do in America.
Speaker 2: It was very strange though during this time, I did agree that a lot of these plane crashes, though, were very weird.
Speaker 1: They were.
Speaker 2: They were very weird. They are very weird. How like, it pretty much seemed like they were dropping out of the flip and sky agreed.
Speaker 1: But that's how the media wanted you to think.
Speaker 2: Oh, true, But then you look at the you know, good old Alaskan Triangle, and this holds nothing to that situation that's going on up there.
Speaker 1: So it's very true. But then again, a lot of planes in Alaska are these little bush planes that go down for any number of reasons. And most of these plane crashes in the United States are small crop duster bush planes, Sesna, these little craft.
Speaker 2: That famous guy in his poor whole family just died like two weeks ago from a crash and they were in a small plane.
Speaker 1: So but the conspiracy behind this. Yes, plane crashes do happen, and when they are a large commercial jetliner where there's like a whole lot of passengers on it, they are more tragic, they make more headlines. Agreed, one hundred percent. But the mainstream media and the official narrative, what have you, believe that it is way more dangerous to fly now than ever before, when realistically you look at the statistics and that's just not true. It's the same with like school shootings. They if you listen to the mainstream media, there's more school shootings now than ever before. You are thirty times less likely to be shot in an American public school right now than you were in ninety four. But I know that this dude did the statistics on this. If you you had a zero point five percent chance of dying in a school shooting or even being witnessed to a school shooting in the early nineties in the United States. Right now, you have a point zero one five percent chance. But if you listen to the mainstream media with their hatred of guns, they'll tell you a different story. And it's like, no, the real statistics are out there, not enough people know to look for them.
Speaker 2: That's fair.
Speaker 1: So yeah, playing so so another.
Speaker 2: Interesting thing was the fog vid oh yeah, and so some people reported an odd smell described as chemical, electrical, or burning, and then they claim to experience fever, coffee, sore throat, headache, and fatigue. Quote described as a thick, lingering blanket. The fog has left people sick, many experiencing sutting, cold or flu like symptoms after only a brief exposure end quote. Also another thing that was added to this was a patent was made in nineteen sixteen that expired in nineteen thirty seven with processes that can pretty much make artificial clouds fogs amiss. And so that was a big talking point for a lot of people. Lots of conspiracies around it had to do with aliens, government experimenting machines, DARPA, the US conducted experiments that remember you did that big episode about San Francisco and the warfare and all of that.
Speaker 1: Look up Operations Starfish or go to our episode about it. But yes, this is a thing that the United States government did to their people for somewhere around twenty years. Nixon is the one that finally made them stop.
Speaker 2: Nineteen forty nine to nineteen sixty nine, simulations of germ warfare attacks allegedly made people sick and killed US residents all over the place. And so these things were brought up when this situation was going on during FOGVID, was that people were getting very sick, people were reporting respiratory issues, and that they believe that this was another germ warfare that the government was experimenting on.
Speaker 1: And I gotta tell you, I did some digging into the FOGVID situation when it was unfolding. It didn't it didn't seem very credible at the time. And I'm not saying I did. It's bullshit, it's faking goot. No, I'm not saying that. I'm saying that it's more likely that foggy conditions. Maybe it was a bit more foggy during that time of year than typically in February. And I understand that and believe it or not, when you go out in the fog, you may or may not get sick. That's the thing that happens, not to everybody, but especially you have a week in immune system and you're already dealing with something. Going outside in the fog and the damp and the moistness is not good for your lungsy respiratory issues. So like shocker. That being said, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was very weird though. It was the way that it blanketed, the way that it was happening all over the place. It seemed almost strategic, and it seemed very creepy in the way and people were seeing it all. Wasn't it all over the world too? It was happening in other locations. I feel like I know it happened in California.
Speaker 1: I saw something.
Speaker 2: I remember it was so long ago.
Speaker 1: I saw something about the UK. But also I mean, that's a pretty dark and damp place. Anyway, I saw something. It was like all the other countries that were mentioning it like typically or rather foggy, So it was like, I don't know, maybe they're correct, maybe this was different. I don't know, but it also was kind of like it was on the cusp of like this could be bullshit, this could be real. I don't know. I do remember though that it was a very big talking point in February this year, very very big, and very possibly could have been drones very well, could have been the government doing chemical warfare on their own people. It's all very much within the realm of possibility. So moving on to the next one here.
Speaker 2: So this is a little extra for obviously we had to add Marty Graan here.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure, for sure, but this is a little.
Speaker 2: Extra for February. Trump bands trans athletes.
Speaker 1: Yes he did, Yes, he did, Thank god.
Speaker 2: Tariff's begun at twenty five percent. He Trump announced, Yeah, that was the big thing.
Speaker 1: He was gonna abolish the irs as some people claimed that no way in hell that was actually going anywhere, but he was gonna tear if the shit out of all these countries who tear iff us? And that started the tariff wars.
Speaker 2: Yes, so that began on two to one. So Pope Francis was hospitalized, which will lead into his death obviously, but that's this is when he actually went into the hospital for the first time.
Speaker 1: Yep, you can we go. Yeah. The royal tomb of the Egyptian pharaoh Tutmos the Second, who reigned from about fourteen ninety three to fourteen seventy nine BC, is on is discovered west of the Valley of the Kings. This was the first tomb of a pharaoh found since King tut in nineteen twenty two, so this was a very big deal. And it was untouched like King Tut's tomb. They still have pictures of the seal of the door unbroken, so they know that whenever they opened this tomb, it wasn't touched by grave robbers. It wasn't being you know, scrubbed by different groups. No, no, what they saw, the pictures that were taken, this was all as it was left when they sealed the tomb Pharaoh tutmost the exact same way. So they're getting a really good snapshot of what the Egyptians believed and what was important to them and all the things from just before fifteen hundred BC or after fifteen d BC.
Speaker 2: I sauch that, but that's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: I think it's amazing. Oh my god. And you know, if I'm not I'm trying to remember which dynasty. This was I'd be lying. I don't think this was before the Nubian dynasty. So this this is before the pharaohs are black. Yeah, man, I don't know where the pharaohs were white. So the pharaohs are white after the four fifties with uh ptolomy, so before that. Yeah, okay, so this is this is a good bit.
Speaker 2: Your guess is as good as min Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Wild but anyway, it was a really cool discovery that was found in February of this year.
Speaker 2: Continuing on speaking of speaking of the Egyptians, So now they have actually put all of the pieces. Now you can go in and actually to the pyramid and see all the different pieces that they've laid out. I don't know if you've seen the photos. Yeah, so there's I don't know if it's actually the pyramid or where they've done this. I need to look it up.
Speaker 1: But the Great Pyramids are others, because there's thousands of pyramids.
Speaker 2: I'm not one hundred percent one hundred percent certain, but they've taken I think I think Tut's stuff. I'm not I'm not sure because I think he stopped going on tour pretty much. So I've actually seen all of his stuff and everything. Four times. My mom and me flew to another state to go see this because it was supposedly the last time that it was going to be in the States, and I think that was actually the last time that it was it was there. But yeah, so they have a whole place now where you can go in and it's all set up and you can actually see everything together.
Speaker 1: So when did King Tut die?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I am look this up. Your computers are a different angle of the mindset. I'm just curious because, like when we're talking about Pharaoh tutmost the second again fourteen ninety three to fourteen seventy nine, I'm curious how far removed, like year wise, this guy lived and reigned from King Tut. I want to say it was a good bit, but I also feel like they're right next to each other. I don't know.
Speaker 2: He died around thirteen three BC, thirteen twenty three BC, so.
Speaker 1: This is one hundred and fifty give or take years before Tut. Wow, that's crazy, that is insane. Yes, so that was a big thing that happened.
Speaker 2: The first first death from measles in the US occurs in Texas in a decade and the first child to die in twenty two years about the outbreak, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the outbreak affected one hundred and twenty four people, but the first child to die happened in February. Yeah, from the measles, which is a thing that we have. I'm not a big proponent of vaccines. We've talked about this so many a time, but we also have medical equipment and medical care that can be used to combat the measles. We do have a measles vaccine that has been developed for decades. I don't think the modern current formula is the best option, but they've had that for decades.
Speaker 2: So the MMR vaccine is.
Speaker 1: The measles momps in Rebella. That's the one.
Speaker 2: So that's a heavy trigger one and that's why a lot of people won't use it is because it has high reaction rates and because of the aluminum and everything and all the other chemicals that they've put into it, and how it saturated saturates the baby's brains and it's not easily processed through and it has one of the highest, if depending on what people believe has the highest triggers for causing automune disorder disorders, other things that we won't talk about and stuff like that. So autism, well it neurological issues, speech delays, you know, just depends what we mean.
Speaker 1: We won't talk about it. This is a culture conspiracy. We don't talk about it.
Speaker 2: So people believe that, uh, that one and the detap are some of the most dangerous ones, and so a lot of people don't vaccine for those. If they would just have the conversation of putting them back to the original formation formula or making them safer and more easily I guess absorbed and less harmful on the brain itself and things like that, then I feel like the anti vax community would be more opt to at least have the discussion about vaccinating people.
Speaker 1: Sure, but well, you know, arek juniors out here trying to make it happen. But like here we are and still nothing has been done.
Speaker 2: At least he's having a conversation now. Not everything he says is, you know, great, but at least he's the only one to speak up, to say and to get the red dyes ban and to be pushing for what other countries already do and already have band in their food and their drinks for you know, keeping the safety and health of their population. He's out here trying to at least do that for our population when nothing is being done.
Speaker 1: So I'm hoping he gets some more like real gas in the tank to make that happen, and then hopefully we can get, like you said, the original measles and moms vaccines.
Speaker 2: At least a conversation to change what's being put in them, the synthetic, you know, make it different to where it's easily absorbable. You know that that conversation is also about the m RNA and how they're trying to use that to make it easier for people. But then there's a lot of stuff that goes into it. So I'm not gonna yeah, I'm not gonna sit hearing and go on and on about it. But moving into.
Speaker 1: March, moving into March, wild things just kept on happening. So we started off internationally here we had a Serbian I use the term revolution. It was more like a very large protest that was calling for a revolution. It wasn't like armed conflict. The political leaders didn't get taken out or nothing like this. But here's essentially what took. What happened here, okay, So Serbia's citizens they wanted to get rid of the government blatant corruption for years and years and years. It's not even it's not funny. They can see it. They're not even being shy about the level of corruption. It's been that way for years, and Serbia's citizens are pissed. There was a canopy at a train station, a big concrete awning on the building of the train station that collapsed, and this happened in late twenty twenty four, but this started a domino effect that led to massive riots and protests in Serbia's capital city in March of twenty twenty five. And it was like, I know, some people might be thinking, like why would that lead to this, because when you look at who built the building and then who put on the awning, it was a company that should have never been awarded that contract. When you look at the fact that that company is owned by the first cousin of this person who was first cousins of the president, it's one of these blatant corruption things where like because of your corruption and because of your nepotism, now damages have been done and people are hurt, and that led to more things happening, more things happening, more public opinions being shared, more talking heads taken to the stage and letting their voice be heard. And then massive, the biggest protests in Serbian history took place during this time. And this is where a lot of people have seen these videos of these people in the streets and then out of nowhere they happened. They know this is not AI, this is not fake. Multiple eyewitnesses, multiple street cams, multiple cell phone videos, all the stuff where they dispersed and ran to the sidewalks and cleared the streets like a giant wave had just hit them. Cut to the international community is reaching out to Serbia like hey, bro, you can't use sound wave energy attacks on your people from a drone, Like we don't do that. And then everybody's like, wait a minute, we have soundwave technology like that, and it's like yeah, we always we have for decades now, since the late nineties, early two thousands, we've had that. But Serbia just blatantly used it on their own people to make a crowd disperse, and that was something they couldn't hide anymore.
Speaker 2: That was wild. I don't know if you've ever seen the video where it's somewhere over there, there is a video where there's a whole bunch of people in gathering in a warehouse and out side of this warehouse, and they're pretty much getting together to pretty much incite a riot, and like they want change, and you don't really know a lot of context because you don't you can't like see, you can't hear a lot of what's going on. All of a sudden, there's like this weird moment where the phone kind of glitches, and then all of a sudden, people start dropping dead and like bleeding from their bleeding from their faces, bleeding from their eyes, their ears, and there's like seven of them that just dropped dead right then and there. And people believed that this was one of these situations, or it might have been a this was a five G situation, is what they called it. It could be, but I don't know if it's a very popular video. I saw it a long time ago. I mean not long time ago, sometime this last year year before everything blurs together, but I thought that was a really interesting And then to see this happen just open blatant, Hey, we're gonna do this to our people because you know what, fuck them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we don't. We don't like what you want. And so, you know, even my dad, who is not a conspiracy person whatsoever, saw this video and he's like, bro, I don't know what they use on these people, but that that wasn't naturally, there's no way these people just decided to run to the street altogether like that. I was like, so, here's what they use, here's how they use these Like, Bro, that that's insane that they could just do that. They can't do that. And I'm like, yeah, they can, they really can, and they really do.
Speaker 2: They really don't fuck about human life and pretty much any any country periods.
Speaker 1: Especially Serbia.
Speaker 2: I mean we're ants to them. I mean we don't mean anything to them.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so that was a thing that took place in March, moving.
Speaker 2: On the the structures under the pyramids. It's his favorite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had I had such high.
Speaker 2: Hopes for this.
Speaker 1: So did I For the record, I really did.
Speaker 2: I remember. I think we were we were, we were doing something.
Speaker 1: It's so pumped about this because of the claims that were being made, and grants, I knew nothing about who was making these claims. I knew nothing of.
Speaker 2: Their credentials, all I knew was that these claims were being made, and I saw the videos and I saw the stuff and I was like, holy shit, Yeah, this is fucking crazy. And then I still want to have some hope, like I want them to use this technology someplace else, or I want them to dig up at least some portions of this. I want, I really, really really am hoping that there is something like this underneath the pyramids.
Speaker 1: I just want to say, I believe that there is something underneath. Yes, you too, but I also believe that we might call these support pylons. Right, I don't. I don't think it's like what so, So here's here's the background. Good cult members for those that don't know, they did some satellite scans taken of the pyramids at Giza and they showed some type of unexplained structures underneath them, and we have on screen right now. Once again, if you're not seeing this, you need to come Patreon dot com culture Cult of Conspiracy podcasts and see this, or you could just google it on a everybody can see these scanned image of what was underneath the pyramids, these long structures, and they have some looking like possibly ribs off of them or something like that. It's very blurry. It almost looks like a heat seeker or like a heat signature image. Right. And from that there was the CGI model plans that were blasted and went viral. Everyone was talking about this, the mainstream media, the podcasters, that you name it. Everybody was talking about these things. Underneath the pyramids, there were these fourteen tubes and they all had spirals going down them, and they had these big, massive eighty foot by eighty foot by eighty foot cubes underneath, and apparently they were hollow, and it was this big thing, big big thing. Okay, here's the problem. It wasn't discovered until months later that the individuals that did the modeling and all these things they used a satellite and they kept going on and on about how it was free. They didn't spend a dime to get these scans done because it was from a I think it was like an international satellite agency that will do these scans for surveying issues and things like that from time to time. So like cool, So if it's free, you could go do this on another location to prove your claims on something that's already known underground, to show how accurate your images were they refused, but we'll talk about that next. So they got these images out from what's underneath the pyramids, and there is obviously something there. How did they get the image with the spirals and the cubes and the whole controversy about how there's these underground chambers and whatever. Somehow it got said that these were made out of tungsten, which by the people who got these scans, they made the claims that these were made out of tungsten. How would they know that? Doesn't matter? They just kind of said that the same way.
Speaker 2: How do they viral? Thing was really weird to me, but come to find out, Yeah, how would you be able to see the spirals?
Speaker 1: Well, so if you look right here, they have these ribs that kind of go diagonally, okay, And I could see how they might say that that could be a spiral. I could also see how someone would look at that and say, oh, well, is it possible. The deeper you go, the more wonky the scan gets. And so that might be the reason why I kind of wavered back and forth a little bit as I went down. Okay, maybe maybe long story short, they took these images from the scan, plugged it into an AI generator, and that is what came out all the CGI images that everybody has talked about, with the cubes and the stanchions and the spirals and the whole nine. That is one percent AI. And they gave a four hour press conference months later and went on to say, that's how we know it's real because we plugged into AI and AI is never wrong. And it's like, oh, buddy, all right, so pretty much your entire platform is based in absolute bullshit. There's absolutely something that these scans showed underneath the pyramids. Not going to deny that, And for the record, I still hope that they were right.
Speaker 2: I think there is something underneath them. I'm I really want to know what it could be. I hope that they actually I don't know. They're never going to dig under them. They're not gonna let them.
Speaker 1: The pyramids are these massive structures that are built in the desert on sand. It would make way more sense to me that they would dig pylons as support structures underneath these massive, weighted pyramids.
Speaker 2: How would they get that far down?
Speaker 1: There's methods that you can do, as a matter of fact, and keep in mind slave labor. You can't deny that. But there's methods where they start digging a hole, they'll slide the stanchion in. They start digging a little bit deeper, and they use the weight of the stanchion to help dig deeper. The Egyptians, the ancient Egyptians particularly, were so so intelligent. Their engineers were next level, they really were. And this is we are so far removed from them by thousands of years. You understand that we are closer to Cleopatra than Cleopatra was to the building of the Pyramids, like by thousands of years.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: The Pyramids were arguably built in like what four thousand, thirty five hundred BC. Cleopatra reigned and was fucking Julius Caesar. So like when you talk about the Roman Empire, yeah, really, Mark Antony and Cleopatra and Julius Caesars are in that whole thing, right, So when we talk about ancient Egypt, people immediately assume that we're talking about Cleopatra. Keeon King Tut was fourteen hundred BC or fifteen hundred BC. Excuse me, so we're talking about Cleopatra was fifteen hundred years removed from King Tut and he was at least one thousand, probably two thousand removed from the building of the pyramids. We are that far removed from how these things were actually constructed. We had a couple of I mean, maybe who fucking Mellians. I'm telling you, we have some ideas, and there's been some engineers that have shown a lot of methods on how they would cut in shape stones and move them with little effort whatsoever. It takes a lot of engineering marvel, and I feel like a lot of people it very well could be aliens. Before I say what I'm about to say, could alien zoo could be, But it's also possible that a lot of people who aren't smart enough to figure it out themselves. Doesn't mean that the ancient Egyptians weren't smart enough to figure it out, like the ancient Roman aqueducts. I feel like most people don't know how they would move water from point A to point B, uphills, downhills, all these things to get it to where it's going, clean drinkable water. Just because we can't figure out how to do it with our you know, regular civilian brains, doesn't mean that the Romans were that It.
Speaker 2: Goes back to my theory though, that we we have been reset somewhere, or we have lost at least knowledge or creativity or understanding of something.
Speaker 1: There could be something there. I don't know, but say back to the whole pyramid conversation, there is absolutely something underneath the pyramids. We don't know what. To me, they look like support structures. To some they look like hollow tubes with stairs and elevators that lead to an underground cube with floating bodies in it of ethereal goop. I've heard so many different theories on this.
Speaker 2: I'm still holding out for the good old Stargate situations.
Speaker 1: So for the record, I really hope even if these were made out of steel iron, even this rewrites our understanding of human knowledge and human technology by about three thousand years well i'll say two thousand, real shit, But beside the point, if these are made out of anything other than stone, this rewrites the entire history narrative that we have ever been told. And I really really fucking hope that it is. But as of time of recording, all evidence shows that these dudes found some stuff plugged into an AI model and tried to make it famous. And then whenever you look at the individuals themselves. They are not the most credible sources that you can have to be talking about a scientific finding. I'll leave it at that because I'm not trying to be rude to these gentlemen. I think that they got really excited about what they saw and just kind of got that. He just ran with it. But yeah, yeah, the pyramid conversation that was happening in March of twenty twenty five. Wild shit. Anyway, moving on to the next topic.
Speaker 2: Here is a blackrock deal for Panama Canal.
Speaker 1: Oh what the hell just happened here? Yeah, the black rock deal for the Panama Canal. Yes, everybody. Trump had claimed that he was gonna take back the Panama Canal. It was built by Americans, many of them died from overwork and mosquito Bite's a very painful, very ugly way to die. And we built it and we're gonna take it back. Good Americans. And that was the whole thing that he went on for. In reality, didn't China end up owning it? Well, we turned it back from China quote unkoeh.
Speaker 2: China had it. We took it back quote unquote, but then they bought another section of it or so.
Speaker 1: They didn't actually take it and we didn't actually take it back. Just so we're all clear here, it was about who had control over it. So taking it back quote unquote, he meant just having more American representation there. That's essentially he didn't like buy back the canal. He didn't strong arm leverage Panama into giving back the canal. It was more or less China had. Because I've said this a million times, China understands that they can't win the world from a military standpoint, so they are trying to win the world from an economic standpoint.
Speaker 2: And they are succeeding.
Speaker 1: They have made some very very very strategic and smart business moves around the world. Every time a first world country pulls out of a certain area, they pull in and they buy it for pennies on the dollar. They did it with the oil field, they did it with the mineral field, they did it with Pama Canal. They did it all over Africa. This is not a new thing, right, Keep this in mind. So China had controlling interest for lack of better words, and I'm using that loosely of the Panama Canal. Cut to Trump said he's gonna take it back in reality, Blackrock made a very very critical deal, a global deal for the record, where they bought forty strategic ports. Five of them were on the Panama Canal, and these were the top five that basically have controlling interest of who does what and who gets to wear as far as the Panama Canal is concerned. Now, five percent of all global trade actually passes through the Panama Canal, but forty percent of US trade passes through this canal. So in a global conflict type situation, that canal is really strategic to us, more so than the Suez Canal, more so than you know, the Strait of Gibraltar, although these are very important places as well for the US economy. Panama Canal is a biggin and so Trump vowed to take it back. And in reality he had his buddy Larry Fink at Blackrock go in and make some deals happen on his behalf. And for the record, all of this was with the ties to Larry Fink. Trump has mentioned so many times that Larry Fink has made him money and saved him money for years and years and years. Larry Fink is the head of Black Rock, so Trump and him are like boys. They're not just like they're not affiliates, they're not colleagues. No, they are falking homies here. And Larry Fink made a deal that made America really secure and made Trump really happy. And now America quote unquote controls the Panama Canal. So that's what happened also in the month of March. Moving forward to the next one, Why is this being so slow? I click and then it takes a minute before it decides it wants to move.
Speaker 2: Alex Jones staff member gets metted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, this is sad. Alex Jones staff mender member Jamie White, who was a longtime friend and employee of Alex Jones and info Wars. He was a reporter there. He was murdered in Austin, Texas. The official report is that it was a robbery gone wrong. Many suspect myself included that it was actually tied to the Info Wars company as a way to attempt to silence Alex Jones and info Wars. In totality, it doesn't take much mental hoops being jumped through to see that info Wars is not very well liked by the global elite. Shocker, right, it's not a crazy concept when you also look at the fact that this was a quote unquote robbery gone wrong in a relatively safe neighborhood in Austin. Nothing was stolen, apparently is his car was being broken into and he tried stopping it. He left the Info Wars studio, got to his apartment, stepped out of his car, and got shot. His car wasn't gone through, his wallet was still in his pocket, his phone was still in his pocket. As far as a robbery, right, it was one shot in the neck. It hit his carotid artery, very similar to Charlie Kirk, and he died almost instantly. Well, I say, within the first ten seconds.
Speaker 2: I you know, all the places to shoot somebody, you'd think they would shoot for the head. So it's just it's odd the symbology that they both died that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I agree. But yes, this absolutely did take place in March. And I also was under the impression at this time that there was going to be more assassinations on conspiracy minded talking heads. I wasn't really in fear of us or the show. We're small potatoes as compared to Info Wars and fine, I get that, but there are a lot of political talking heads that are on the conspiratorial tip that you could understand why the global elites would want to silence them. I genuinely thought that this was going to be the start of the Great Purge, if you will. Thankfully that did not happen, but yes, rip to Jamie White, he was a real one, start to finish, and uh, yeah, this absolutely took place. Moving forward, now North Korea and their crypto heist. I feel like a lot of Americans don't know this took place, but you could look it up. North Korea was found to be guilty of a one point five billion dollar crypto heist. How did they do this? You might ask?
Speaker 2: You remember this? Yeah, I remember now. I was kind of looking at the slide and I'm like, do I know this?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I do? You I remember now.
Speaker 1: So a lot of these good cult members, especially as we get more closer to the day of recording, you're gonna obviously remember some of these. But some of these are a little more obscure, and some of these are a little far enough back to where you probably they're back there in your mental bank somewhere, but it's not like at the forefront. So let's talk about it here. The North Korean government, the People's Republic of North Korea, if you want to call them that, bullshit. They use a combination of hacking techniques, okay, and by a combination, they went into people's personal files, phishing, hacking people's emails, hacking people's IP addresses, hacking people's servers across this website called by bit, And basically the way the bybit has this setup, they have people's money in a reserve account, and I'm using it. I'm sure it's a little more in depth than just a reserve account, but like for the sense of how the internet works and how this went down, let me explain. They have the large of people's assets and money in a reserve account. Whenever somebody's trying to make a deal happen, they will move certain sums to the active account, and that is where the buying and the selling and the trading and all these things happen. But as far as the bybit company goes, the majority of their assets are in the reserve account. The North Korean government, with their team of hackers, we're able to infiltrate by bid through all these hacking techniques and strategically move section after section after section after section of the reserve account into the active account, send it to North Korea, and then shut it all down. Okay, they were able to steal enough ethereum to take the title of the largest crypto heist in history. And unfortunately, the way the global courts work, you're not going to convict somebody of a global crypto theft. That's just not a thing. You might be able to get somebody for a pump and dump, but you're not gonna be able to get them for stealing crypto because what is crypto? It's ethereal, it's fairy, it's just in the ether. So that's like saying, you stole my Google stocks, did I well, where are they?
Speaker 2: Did I physically steal them? Or they're just like out in the you know, they're like little fuzzies.
Speaker 1: Because possession is nine tenths of the law, and do I possess these stocks is a thing that I could touch and it so North Korea got one point five billion dollars richer. And then you couple that with some of their testing that they've done this year, and it lines up to where that money came from to fund the testing of their ships and their rockets and things. They stole ethereum from the by Bit company.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Yeah, I love how like nobody really knows about that and they will never be held accountable either. Yes, you know, it's just something that happens. But I mean it's kind of like the you know, the trillions of dollars that we owe to who and to whom and to the just the the ether just pissing in the wind.
Speaker 1: When Trump was talking about putting that all into crypto to do a pump and dump and then pull it out when it was pennies to like reduce our debt, It's like, brother, that's not how this works. You are you are a dude that's been in finance for this long. You should understand that putting a trillion dollars into a crypto, dumping the stock and then pulling out ten thousand dollars of debt, that's not going to work. That's not how you pay the piper. But like, okay, who's the piper.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll just pay him and all the children that go missing and all the humans that go missing every year, you know.
Speaker 1: And next the Bouga Sphere home one of my other favorite.
Speaker 2: I actually know nothing about this.
Speaker 1: Jonathan and I have thought about this a good bit. Wow, Prepebesting cracking my voice just now.
Speaker 2: I actually have no idea what this is. When you put this on the when you pulled it up and said to put a slide on, I'm like, what the heck is this? So never heard of it.
Speaker 1: Here's what happened raven there. I was a metallic sphere was discovered in Buga, Columbia. And I might be mispronouncing it, but that's how we've called it. So here it is. The Internet went wild for it because of its seamless construction, like there's no there's no well marks, right, okay, right, there is allegedly eyewitness reports of it flying through the air without making a sound and no way of how it could have been. No propulsion, right, there's no exhaust on it. It's a solid thing. There's no air holes or nothing like this. Okay. Some alleged they saw it fly and react when there's Islamic chanting being done around it. It will float in the air by some people's eyewitness account. Others will say they will change temperatures randomly. You pick it up and it will be ice cold, and then you'll feel it get almost scalding and then drop back down to almost freezing, right, because that's totally a thing. And these are the eyewitness's accounts. Experts are still analyzing it, but opinions very wildly.
Speaker 2: Where did it come from?
Speaker 1: Yep? Okay, so we don't know. It was discovered in Buga, Columbia.
Speaker 2: So what's this picture of? So this was broken down. It has a metal shell.
Speaker 1: I don't cap I don't know what that is, magnetic that that cartoon image on the left. I don't know if that's an actual analyzation because they've done X rays into it and all they found was that there's a sphere inside of this sphere and that's about all they can find, quote unquote, And I got into it with Jonathan about this because if you look at it, they have a QR code in the center of it. But okay, but kind of a QR code. We can't scan it. They've tried plugging into AI models and they can't figure out what the hell that is this language that is around it. They have also plugged into AI models and it has no known human origins, Like this language cannot be deciphered, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: Clearly it's alien like I don't clearly.
Speaker 1: Clearly that is what some people believe.
Speaker 2: You don't believe it it's alien. I it looks kind of like Cleon. Honestly, it looks like Cleon handwriting, to be honest with you.
Speaker 1: But I think so that's more in the lines of what I think it is.
Speaker 2: You think it's a Trackian thing.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's fake. Hats that the eyewitnesses of it flying are very uncredible. Eyewitness Is it that these people that are touching it saying that it's claiming it's moving temperates it. Now there is a team of scientists that have in their analyzing it and they can find nothing to back up any of the claims of open it. No, because it's not openable. There's no scene. And that was another thing that Jonathan had brought up. Like, bro, if there was well to you be able to see a scene. I'm like, brother, my team Blacksmith could make this in his shop in about an afternoon.
Speaker 2: You think that he can make an unopenable sphere.
Speaker 1: It two halves. We had to make floats in my line of work, we had to make floats to go as a float switch, you weld two halves of a sphere together. You grind those out and you smooth it out. Yeah, you can make a grind marks on it. No, no, because you can also polish it, and the grind marks would all be.
Speaker 2: Will still have some type of if you enhance it small enough down even when you're making any type of jewelry or anything like that, you'll still see little penny scratch marks.
Speaker 1: It's not. No. If you paushed the whole thing to the same grit, it blinds. It's not three days ago. Oh shit, I hope. Let's see where it goes. Let's see Minnesota news dot com.
Speaker 2: Yep, we'll hang on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go to Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: So what is up with these websites?
Speaker 2: Reload the page?
Speaker 1: What is this fucking horseshit?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: They will because they want you to subscribe and buy.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't So they haven't been able to open it, and.
Speaker 1: They have tried to open because it doesn't it doesn't appear to have a spot where you can open it, so they haven't like tried to crack it open. They've done X rays on it, allegedly, and all I can see is that there is a sphere inside of this sphere. They have no reason to believe that it was flying through the air other than eyewitness accounts.
Speaker 2: Okay, so take out the eyewitness accounts and of it flying.
Speaker 1: Okay, the language itself like, yeah, you can. You can etch some random symbols to make it look like something for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see Sanskrit chance sure, Okay, here we go two days ago. Let's see if this will open.
Speaker 1: And hey, if there has been new information, listen this I have been wrong before. Raven I absolutely.
Speaker 2: Have nanoscale fiber optics. Micro microscopic scanning two thousand times magnified shows the precise, okay, of a sophisticated fiberl like structure inside the sphere, connecting the copper needle contacts on the surface with an internal core which is suspected to be a signal transmission system. The network is made of unknown transparent materials and has an ultra low optical loss characteristics, far exceeding the limits of current optical fiber technol multi layer hydrogenesis materials. Outer layer density is close to that of human bones. It gives the exact number. Density is close to that of human bones. Composition is similar to titanium Alloyd, but contains unknown ultra light elements. Surface temperature does not change after four hundred celsius flaming spring, flame spring, middle layer self Oh, I literally turned it all the way down. What is wrong with this thing?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Middle layer self healing properties were detected in the micro porpoise structure and the damaged area was able to restore integrity within forty eight hours. Core eighteen microspheres are arranged in the I oh man, I don't even know how to say that word.
Speaker 1: Iconospheral symmetry YEP is that? How do you say that? Okay?
Speaker 2: Containing trace amounts of unknown radioactive of isotopes with a half life estimated to be twelve thousand years old?
Speaker 1: And how would what's the source on this?
Speaker 2: This is currently it says MI in dot news.
Speaker 1: Minnesota dot news. Possibly, I don't know, but I'm okay. I'm not like discrediting Minnesota's news. I don't know.
Speaker 2: This, says iemedia. This is home science. It was made literally twelve twenty nine, twenty five and nine o three by nine oh four am.
Speaker 1: It was dropped. This is new information to me. Cult members, I haven't heard anything about what they have found.
Speaker 2: Energy and Field energy and field characteristics, dynamic quality mechanisms. The weight of the sphere increase from an initial two k to two kg to ten kg and then stabilize at six theoretically weight of solid metal as a SLI metal of the same size as eight k eighty kg, and it still increases slightly at a rate of zero point one percent per day. The laboratory speculates that it may be possible to achieve mass mass changes by multiplying local gravity. And like, there's more. It just keeps going more and more. It changes in temperature, it changes the suspension. Here we go, Let's see confirm that the sphere can offset gravity through the circular electromagnetic field it generates. Theoretically it's magnetic field strengthened must reach twelve tesla, but in reality no strong magnet field leakage was detected. Let's see abnormal environmental interactions. The grass within a three meter radius of the crash site continued to die for more than three months. The active the activity of soil microorganism just dropped to almost zero, which did not match the nuclear radiation or chemical pollution pattern. Contact reported symptoms such as did in this vomiting biological sample testing found non ionizing damage to lymphatic DNA energy decay phenomenon. The intensity of the spheres ion a sphere field decays by three percent every month, and the radioactive isotopes inside show no sign of decay, and the mechanism of energy loss remains a mystery. It like just keeps going and going.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard any of this, so I'm gonna have to do more digging on it my day.
Speaker 2: Then self, this bitch is alien, that is alien tech.
Speaker 1: It very well might be raven. Wow.
Speaker 2: Ah, I'm so pumped right now.
Speaker 1: This is the first I've actually heard any of this shit the last time right now, because there was some quote unquote scientific studies that were done on it, and all of them were very quickly and easily debunked. And it wasn't because I was trying to like there was as you were reading these things, there was a whole other thing about how these this lab was bullshit because of X, Y and Z.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't doubt it, but I think that we could find incredible sources and we could actually look more into this now because this was just dropped.
Speaker 1: So I got a page. We're gonna look at this at a later time. We're on slides shine all right.
Speaker 2: Guys, but I just this isn't This just seems too alien for me. And now that we've kind of seen some more about what this is, well, potentially, I'm gonna say potential because I will search the sources and try to find credible resources or credible sources to say if this is actually real or not. But wow, if that is true, it's gaining and mass gain and mass dropped in mass.
Speaker 1: I've heard that it changes weight, and it changes temperature and it does all these things.
Speaker 2: But it's twelve thousand years old. On the core intie, there's.
Speaker 1: Three layers, but they haven't opened it. How by the radioactive isotopes alone, and I understand that radiation has a decay on Earth. If this came from not Earth, how would you know what those radioactive isotopes decay like on another planet?
Speaker 2: Well, mix, Sir Peter would argue that we were on other planets already and that we have bases already, and so that they would already know this technology.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Peter Fuller. If you haven't checked that episode, go check it out.
Speaker 2: You should check out him. But also, you know the whole situation with trying to put the nuclear plant on the moon on the moon, yeah, yeah, from Russia and China working together to collaborate on their lunar exploration, plus the whole situation with Trump and pushing forward with Genesis AI people to try and beat them pretty much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then this bad boy that.
Speaker 2: It can't be explained for a lot of the stuff that's happening, yo, that is alien.
Speaker 1: You know, Raven, you might have very well changed my opinion on the Boga sphere because up until this moment, I have thought that it was completely fake. It was because you have so many quote unquote experts that will find some sort of alien mummy, and then as soon as you look into it, it's not alien mummy. It was absolutely designed somewhere and it's fake and they were doing it to gain, oh, notoriety.
Speaker 2: Get that.
Speaker 1: I honestly thought that that's what this was. And it's not that I hated it by any means. It's just one of those things that's like, oh, okay, dude, I have a guy who can make a replica of this literally in the better part of an afternoon, perfectly identical to this, and with the right weight and whatever else. If everything that you just read is accurate, then we need to do a new updated episode on the Bugo sphere. You know what.
Speaker 2: That's going to be our next episode.
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: That can be our next episode?
Speaker 1: Why the fuck not?
Speaker 2: Remember, we're going to go into it all.
Speaker 1: Right, moving onward into the next slide. Here we are now getting into April.
Speaker 2: April, let's go, who's your girl? It's your favorite person in all the world. With the penish sheeped Flying Rocket.
Speaker 1: For the record, I used to love Katy Perry.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't doubt that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Yeah. But for anybody who missed it, Katy Perry and a group of six women, including Katy Perry and Jeff Bezes' girlfriend, convinced good old Jeff to fund a joy ride to space, where Katie used the opportunity to speak of her own intern pretation of spiritual enlightenment and her own egoic sense of what love is. Do y'all remember that as soon as she landed, she's like, you know, you just don't know what real love is until you see the earth from that perspective. And it's just I'm so grateful and just expressing all the gratitude for this experience. She is like the reason why a lot of people hate the wu Woo community. For the record, it's people like her.
Speaker 2: There's so many If she really did go into space hypothetically, pathetically, a hypothetical, super hypothetical, you could use that opportunity for so many things, talking about you know, the environment, talking about you know, the connectiveness, anything, anything that actually gave a fuck. I mean, I yes, love does matter, and you know, but it's a feeling, and like you could be talking about tangible things that maybe you know, humans could be doing to better our situation here on Earth.
Speaker 1: But and never mind the fact of how much money it took for them to go on this joy ride, if resources, how much resources, how.
Speaker 2: Many But then they're upset about environmental issues.
Speaker 1: Right, it's the same as like uh, Leo DiCaprio.
Speaker 2: Or Taylor Swift crying about crying about issues and then flies all over the place, has like the most flights then out of any one period. She's like the sole reason why we have so much more emissions. Allegedly, old girl is contributing like ten times the amount of everybody else.
Speaker 1: Oh no, Leo DiCaprio accepts his oscar that he worked for decade to get right and he earned multiple times over, but finally was awarded, used the opportunity to speak about how global warming is the biggest issue facing humanity today. Then spares no expense or time to bring his yacht to Rio, not to go to the World Cup, just to float off of Rio while the World Cup's going on and just burn diesel, start to finish and party like a rockstar the entire time, because you know the environment matters, right then? Yeah, yep, Katy Perry and her whole thing. Uh this dick shaped rocket which got the memes? The memes.
Speaker 2: The memes are beautiful.
Speaker 1: I lost the powers references to the memes. Yes, yes, we need more of that. That was great.
Speaker 2: I do want to, uh dress up as fat bastard for Hallodeen. I seriously want to.
Speaker 1: Would you have to throw in the thick Scottish accent the whole time? I will.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna practice it like all year long. But I've really thought about this for a while now, actually quite a while, and I really really want to dress up like only our generation will understand and above and the young ones will be like, what didn't the actually fuck, but I would get.
Speaker 4: So much enjoyment out of this, Like I would have so much fun.
Speaker 2: I would go to Walmart. I would go to Walmart just to go grocery shopping in this outfit. And if you think that I wouldn't go all out, you obviously have not checked out my own Instagram and TikTok and understand that I have. I have no chill level. I am like, uh, a one two thousand person, and I want to I want to do like the whole open sure.
Speaker 1: And like get in my bird. Oh yeah, no, fucking lee, ladies and gentlemen, you're welcome.
Speaker 2: Everyone stand by. I'm gonna actually have to I wonder how I wonder how much of a fat suit will cost.
Speaker 1: You're gonna it's not just gonna be a fat You're gonna have to get like the fattest of fat suit.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do it. We're gonna hear me here for it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, y'all stand by it for this coming up.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know what, I'm gonna start researching.
Speaker 1: I bet you are. I am.
Speaker 2: Actually I know somebody that can create prosthetics like this.
Speaker 1: So all right, let's see about it.
Speaker 2: Oh, my god, you're welcome back to good old you know, flower girl over here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she brought a flower because her daughter's name is Daisy, I think, And it was like her bringing her daughter's spirit with her into space. And then when she was up there, all the other women were looking out of the windows and like just in shocking off what they were looking at. And then she took the opportunity to sing, what a wonderful world, And that was like a big thing for her and for all of women kind. Then when they land, Jeff Bezos walks up and with his bare hand tries to open up this rocket because it just re entered the atmosphere allegedly and wasn't super hot, which goes against the laws of physics. And then it was like it was a fuck up and the door opened, kind of weird falls he trips back. Yeah, yeah, and shocker. Jeff married this girl of his, Lauren Sanchez, two months later. I mean, if you're willing to spend this many millions of dollars for your girl to take a joy ride with some of her gal pals, yeah, she's gonna She's gonna give you that poon tang whenever you want, so, I guess you might as well throw a ring on it, you know what I mean? Jeff Bezos' ex wife, the richest woman on earth for a divorce, Like we shouldn't. We shouldn't sidestep that one either, And now Katy Perry or good for her?
Speaker 2: Maybe he's a horrible human being to.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, sure so is Nicholas Sparks. She wrote all those books about how to be a good husband. He is a trash husband. Like that's wild, and somehow he is some sort of an authority on how to teach women what a good storyline should be for the notebook.
Speaker 2: And sure, super random and off topic, but talking about authors, people will see these books. Behind me, it's Sherilyn Kennon and is her name, but she actually changed her name to her legal now like her real before married name. Her assistant and her ex husband were poisoning her and her children for years, trying to kill her. By the way, Wow, we can't talk about it. We're not supposed to talk about.
Speaker 1: It, and we're a conspiracy show.
Speaker 2: The fucking anybody that is, Like, no one is supposed to go harass him. So for years, pretty much they gas lit her, saying that she's just ill. So she had all the signs of poisoning, but no one at this day and age thought of this, and because you know it, just her symptoms didn't line up. Long story short, she proofs that she gets poisoned by these people and they are out free and took almost her entire livelihood of writing books for over twenty five years. She's one of the best authors. You'll see books, all of them all over if I ever showed my house of her. And yeah, so crazy things about book authors were people that might be shitbags, that people you know, idolize or trust.
Speaker 1: Oh look, Jeff Bezos is probably cheating on his old lady. Oh yeah, and to all the things. But all I'm saying is that she became the richest woman on earth from stealing half of the man's assets.
Speaker 2: That's fuck around find out.
Speaker 1: I guess that's sad. I would rather the richest woman on earth to have gotten there from like hard work and building a business and all these things now just divorce court.
Speaker 2: Anyways, So Katy Perry is now dating a Canadian leader, Justin Trudeau.
Speaker 1: Yeah, her former Canadian leader, Justin Trudeau, who just split from his wife, and Katy Perry who just split from Orlando Bloom. They started dating as a time of recording a few months ago and now they have made their relationship Instagram official. Yeah, so she goes to space.
Speaker 2: Frame that happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, apparently space does things to people, allegedly, because I'm still not convinced they actually went there. But the Katy Perry Dick rocket is absolutely excuse me, excuse me blue origin, because I don't want to sound sexist or anything, but it is. It's a Katy Perry Dick rocket. That's all I can think of here. But she allegedly went to space, and that happened in the month of April. Moving on, the Trump and Elon Musk bromance.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, as Doge was is the most bromance of romances could get.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, as Doge was firing off and finding all this corruption, Trump couldn't get enough of Elon, and Elon couldn't get enough of Trump, man, you could. You hardly couldn't see one without the other for a good while there, and hell, Trump was just giving speeches a different places. Then Elon would just come out and start jumping around with his hands way like nobody asked for your economic guy to be in the mix. But like, yo, he's fucking there, and it was a whole thing, and uh yeah that that romance really started to shine through and blossom in the month of April, which leads to a whole lot of conspiracies. Right, everybody thought it was Elon and Donald that were running the country, not Donald and JD. Never mind the fact that JD was put into that position from tech bros who were all homies with Elon. Never Mind that fact Elon's running the country. He wasn't. He was running.
Speaker 2: He's an interesting fella, he is. Don't forget he did the Haill Hitler salute.
Speaker 1: He oh no, no, yeah he did, Yeah he did. Yeah, And he was giving his heart to the crowd. And it's like, listen here, literally what he did. Now you want to give your heart to the cult members, but you can't do it.
Speaker 2: I mean shit, half her cult members don't even like the juice.
Speaker 1: So that doesn't matter. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: I was showing it, and just anybody that's actually visually visually watching this, I'm showing.
Speaker 1: We're not Kanye. We can't get away with that ship. I was just showing what he did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know what, he is kind of really socially awkward.
Speaker 3: And oh, I know, but so.
Speaker 1: Which a lot of all the tech bros, I haven't found one that's not so like.
Speaker 2: On one hand, honestly, I can kind of understand because he's kind of like, you know, struggles with especially with severe social anxiety. But that was definitely that was a Hitler.
Speaker 1: Salo absolutely was a Hitler salute. And he was he was just stemming. He was just stimming. You people would't understand. No, bro, listen, listen.
Speaker 3: Of all the ways of doing something, of all the fingerisms that you see people do, and the hopping in the little and the eye twittered dog dog, you go, funny mustache man.
Speaker 2: That's okay, I away.
Speaker 1: That was the thing that took place, and again the bromance really showing. In April, then Pope Francis died of a stroke.
Speaker 2: I put a crypt in everything you put one, it has a crypt in the background. All I was like, you did.
Speaker 1: But Pope Francis died of a stroke on April twenty first, twenty twenty five. Really no, no, I actually think he really did not. He was not doing well for like two solid years. He had been hospitalized months prior to this, and all this now, he was the first Jesuit pope, in the first non European pope to ever serve. He was Argentinian. He had a lot of really really controversial takes as far as how the Catholic Church should be operating. He served as head of the Holy See from March thirteenth, twenty thirteen, until his death in April of twenty twenty five, so realistically he was at the head of it all for about twelve years. He served as the head of the Holy See from March thirteenth, twenty thirteen till his death April twenty first, twenty twenty five, so little over twelve full years that he was the Holy Father, the Vicar of Rome, as they say, and like I said, his time was fraught with controversy by his own doing, specifically him interjecting his liberal political ideologies that he tried making Catholic canon. So for instance, no pope has ever given a fuck about the United States border policy or you know, dispelling some of the more controversial takes of the Catholic Church. If anything, Catholicism is very rooted in tradition and sometimes to their detriment. Sometimes that's literally what makes a Catholic or Catholic. So, like whatever, he went out of his way to try to liberalize the Catholic Church. And I gotta tell you, I have a lot of Catholic family members, you know, and it was rather interesting to see them try to I got so, I don't have any any liberals within my family circle. I think the closest that I could find. I have a young cousin who is in college right now. I wouldn't call her a liberal. I would call her more independent and very free thinking as far as that goes. Got a couple of uncles that would be considered old school democrat, but not by the like woke left, by any stretch of the imagination.
Speaker 2: Right, I have a good amount in my family.
Speaker 1: Well you're from work, and that makes sense, Yeah, it really does. But that being said, to hear these and of the Catholics in my family, these are staunchly conservative, hardcore conservative gentlemen and lady to hear them try to justify what their guy had said and what he was doing. Especially, these are the same people that are like, we need to shut the border down, build a wall, build a moat, get them all out of this country. Blah blah blah. As soon as the pope is like giving Trump a book about how he needs to open the border, well, you know, maybe.
Speaker 2: What he means, I believe in the Pope. Really, I'm gonna be honest with you. That's just I have nothing I'm going to preference this. I have no problem with Catholics or anything that they believe. Personally, for myself, I don't quite understand why putting your faith in this human is something that you want to do. But that's just me, and so you know.
Speaker 1: I understand a portion. Right, So any large organization needs to have a board of directors, right, a treasury officer, a secretary, and a chairman or a president or whatever you want to call it. As far as a large organization goes, every one of them has it, or at least a group of people that might take this position. I get this to say that the Pope is a figurehead and the leader of the Catholic Church on that side, got no problems. Cool, good for him, And he's elected by his peers. That's the other thing too, So like all of this, it is a wild thing how they elect him. But very very old centuries old laws and traditions to how they elect this dude. So okay, fine, kind of problems with it for the people that believe that he specifically he for some reason is the only one on earth that directly talks to God himself. This is where I have so so many issues. And I am not trying to shit on the Catholics. Like I said, I have many in my family, I love them all dearly, and I will at least give the Catholics their flowers and respect to their traditions and customs. To a point, what I will say is that there is many reasons why I am not a Catholic, and the Pope and all the things that are attributed to him is one of them. Because his ring, as a matter of fact, that they have to destroy when he dies, even says God's on earth, like he's basically speaking with the authority of God's voice on earth. This is a dude. This is a man that was born in descending just like everybody else. He is not Jesus, he's not the Savior, He's none of these things. To say that he is the leader of the Catholic Church. No problems the amount of spiritual weight that gets put on this dude. It's wild to me.
Speaker 2: I don't understand it personally myself. I mean, I can understand like having a pastor somebody that talks to you about the book that you believe in and the religion that you believe in, stuff like that, But to believe that he is like the direct line.
Speaker 1: Even the Eastern Orthodox that consider themselves Catholic, they don't have a pope. They have like a dude who is more or less in charge of the business side of the Eastern Orthodox Church. That's it. Like, they don't they don't see him as the vicar to God. They see him as like, yeah, he's like top priest of the priests, if we're gonna call it that, I just yeah, it's one of those things. God, It's one of those things. But anyway, Pope Francis died and this began the College of Cardinals to select the new Pope, which let's move forward into the next thing here before we get to the next month. The same day that Pope Francis died, Klaus Schwab, the leader and founder of the World Economic Forum, stepped down, resigned, and by a lot of people's accounts, it was forced upon him because of some controversy that went down with some well let's just say he had some dirty things going on in his family. There was some dirty things going on with money. I know. Shocker, I know. And more or less, he was told that if he doesn't step down, he was going to be taken down by his own board. And this happened. If I'm not mistaken, it was like on a weekend. It was so crazy this happened. Shit, look real quick, look back in the calendar and see when you know, as a matter of fact, I want to speak out of turn here, when was April twenty first? I want to say this was like a Sunday, April twenty first, twenty twenty five, Like what day of the week it was, because because it was one of these days where it's like, wait, why did this just take place? This was really crazy Monday. It was a Monday, Okay, yeah, yeah, So as the timeline goes, this would have been Sunday for us, Monday for them.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Beside the point, same day as the Pope dies, Klaus Schwab steps away from the World Economic form to deal with a lot of family matters that he is still unpacking to this day. Cut to we had this guy, this this homeboy, I need to know for this one. He he came on the scene and went viral claiming that he was the second coming of Jesus, the second coming of the prophet Mohammed. He was the actual He said that he's not the Antichrist, but people believe that he was the Antichrist. He claimed that because he was his father was Egyptian and his mother was American, that he was the blending of the East and the West, and he has a cult following, and he went viral talking about this. We are indeed talking about Abdullah Hashem and boy, oh boy, that was a fun one to unpack. We did a whole episode about him. As a matter of fact, and for those that don't know, oh Abdullah when he was an American because he was born in America, spent time in Florida. Believe it or not, this is a fucking Florida man that made the cult. He and a buddy of his had a website and at one time a YouTube channel where they will go around the world debunking and calling out cults and cult leaders. And then this guy founds a cult unto himself.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, He's like.
Speaker 2: You know what, I learned the tricks in the trade, so I'm just gonna make a cult.
Speaker 1: And he's got these people bought in hook line and sinker. There has been so many followers of his that have left the cult that have talked about the money laundering practices that he's doing, the extortion, the rapes that are taking place because you know, nobody can fuck each other except for him, with all the women at his disposal, because of course he's the second coming of the Dota. He sees himself as the true pope, all the things by his own emission. There's been so many interviews with this guy where he is like, it's clear that something's wrong up top. Either A he's committed to the bit so hard that he even believes it now, or B he's like actually missing a few screws up top.
Speaker 2: He might be a psychopath.
Speaker 1: He's been kicked out. He and his cult have been kicked out of like I want to say it, as of the time of recording, probably twelve different countries. Wow, for a whole litany of reasons. But yeah, so oh Abdullah Hashim came onto the scene and his shit went viral during during the month of April, now cutting into the month of May. Like I said, the College of Cardinals is still going on as we rounded the corner into the month of May. But with that, we had a good amount of UFO disclosures that were going down, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had congressional hearings, we have intro into the UAP Whistleblower Protection Act. We had the surge of UFO sightings, report reports, and documentaries that were happening. The Age of Disclosure was released. There was a lot of different things that have been going on all year pretty much when it comes to UFOs, and so they the big thing was the Whistleblower Production Act that happened, and then everybody came forward and started talking about what they've seen secondhand, first person, dependent on you know, the source, and so they were like, hey, UFOs are here, but you know, moving on. It's been one of those scenes that's been quietly happening. They have released all of the stuff that they've talked about, but most of it's you know, quote unquote redacted.
Speaker 1: So meanwhile the rest of the country just wanted to see the Epstein flight logs, Like that's what That's what the people were actually asking the government for. And then they're like, well, here's a congressional hearing where we are acknowledging UFOs are probably real. Okay, cool Epstein, let's talk about that. But but but aliens are a thing. It's like, brother, no one gives a fuck. I remember that, we got it. Aliens are real. Y'all probably have made deals with them. They're probably abducting people. Okay, so talk about state. But instead, during May we had a lot of congressional conversations happening.
Speaker 2: A lot of it.
Speaker 1: It wasn't it wasn't very productive to some people, and to other people it was earth shattering. I guess I.
Speaker 2: Feel it was middle ground. Yeah, I feel like it was middle ground. And then the Russian China Lunar Base extravaganza situation that they've decided to get on board with each other, so they're collaboring to make the International Lunar Research Station Plan. Lunar Base aim to conduct scientific research and exploration. Construction begins next year and will be done by twenty thirty five and opening and operated by twenty thirty six. Russia also wants to add the nuclear power plant by twenty thirty six as well on.
Speaker 1: The Moon, so they have rovers currently China has on the dark side of the Moon, and it's sending them back data and images and all these things. We talked about it on an episode, and again we are in the age of AI, so you do have to take all these images with all of the grains of Internet salt that you need to make it more palatable. I don't know if these are actual images. I don't know if China is lying about the rover that they have on the Moon right now as a way to try to make people think that they're doing more than they're actually doing. I don't know. I know that Russia just recently had that situation where they damaged their one and only launch platform located in Kazakhstand I might ad where they sent up. They were trying to send up two Russian cosmonauts and one American astronaut to the ISS. They successfully did it, but they damaged their launching platform and it still hasn't been repaired as of just yet. China, on the other hand, had three astronauts or whatever the hell they called them, stranded on their International Space Station and they were trying to save them and the way that they saved them was they sent a rocket up there with three astronauts and basically did a hot swab and the three that were stranded are now on Earth. And now they have three new astronauts stranded in space because bringing a ship with six seats just was out of the question obviously, so they breath. Yeah, they kicked the can down the road a little bit, but either way it goes. Yes, Russia and China both went very public with what they are trying to do. They're trying to build a lunar base both on the dark side of the Moon. They're collabing, and they wanted to be powered by a nuclear power plant again on the dark side of the Moon. And this is this is a thing, this is a whole thing.
Speaker 2: So it says that they actually were not stranded. They successfully completed their mission. They spent a total of thirty days in space, including time on the Tingong Space Station. The mission part the mission was a part of China's effort to build a module modular Yeah, yep, modular. Sorry my eyes, like I'm like trying to squint. Space station communication and support will maintained throughout the entire time in space as the astronauts return safely to Earth September seventeenth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they left three other ones up there.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm here, that's actually an old one.
Speaker 1: My bad.
Speaker 2: This is US. This is a US today.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So anyway they did. They stranded some people up there.
Speaker 1: They straight up save some that were stranded, only to strand three more because China don't be given a fuck about their people, even their astronauts believe it or not, but either way goes So regardless of opinions on this, I know a lot of our cult members believe the space is faking gay. That is fine, this one's obviously not for you. But China and Russia are both making large leaves into the realm of space as of this moment. They aren't making any kind of aspirations towards Mars. They are trying to set up a lunar base on the dark side of the Moon, free from the prying eyes of people on Earth. Well they succeed, who fucking knows, But that was something that they announced in May. So moving on to the next topic here, we got a new pope in the month of May, Pope Leo the fourteenth. He was elected the first American pope, which is in one regard kind of cool.
Speaker 2: Honestly, one hand, it's kind of cool.
Speaker 1: He's from sha town, Oh Shiraq boy, like hey a little bit. Then when you look at some of the things of his background, it's a little little concerning. There's some people that believe that he is going to continue Pope Francis's liberalization of the Catholic Church. There are others that believe that he is going to reinstate the traditional values of the Catholic Church. He's very new to the whole papacy. He worked in the Vatican for a couple of a couple of good few years in different regards, so it's not like he's new to the inner workings of how the Vatican works. That being said, there's been nothing really outlandish that he has done or said since he took on the role. So we will see how things shake out. But yees. In the month of May, the world got a new pope, hopefully on the fourteenth from Shirak. Moving on, also in the month of May, I remember how we were talking about that that bromance between Elon and Trump, and it was it was so beautiful. It was almost homeward. Yeah. Then Elon stated that it was always his plan to leave Doge. He took off. He left Doge, but he was also extremely frustrated with the President over the wasteful spending in the Big Beautiful Bill that Trump was trying to push and out of nowhere. The relationships houred between old Trump and Elon. Uh, some would say to an unrepaarable.
Speaker 2: Level, considering he dropped about the Ebstein files.
Speaker 1: That comes in a bit. But yes, he's shown up did but basically like he don't. He's too rich to touch.
Speaker 2: I mean, no one can touch him at this point.
Speaker 1: He is one step away from becoming a super villain at any given point, also one step away from becoming a superhero at.
Speaker 2: Any given point, say a super villain I have, I have firmly believe that Elon is the bad guy.
Speaker 1: I still think he's chamout and neutral down. You could so be wrong.
Speaker 2: I really think he is a super villain. I really do, and I've always believe that there's something just shady as fuck about him. It's very possible, and all of what he does, it just doesn't add up to me. I don't know, there's something weird about him. No, it's not because he's autistic. It's just that he because I know somebody's be like it's because he's autistic. No, has nothing to do with this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why Raven feels this way.
Speaker 2: No, there's just something weird about him, Like I just feel like he is definitely the I don't know, something something bad. Him just makes me get get the heatd genies if you if you want to say that's hilarious.
Speaker 1: What because I think every Bond villain was clearly autistic, so like I could see it. That's why.
Speaker 2: That's why I felt like I needed to mention that, because I feel like somebody would make the comparison and was like, here, No, it has nothing to do with that.
Speaker 1: I can't. I'm sorry, I'm Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Elon dips out and says I'm done with you oho ass and makes it pretty public and pretty cutthroat. They start having little you know, ex war.
Speaker 1: Well, so the whole reason for this step away was because he had done all this work too, and he was claiming that he was going to cut down the American debt by a trillion dollars and real he made it for a couple I think it was like one hundred billion, maybe one hundred and forty billion. I feel like that numbers.
Speaker 2: He was gaining so much traction, yeah, and so much work.
Speaker 1: And then he saw the big beautiful bill and he realized how much money was going to be thrown into stupid government spending from that. And he's like, bro, I'm doing all this work for you to just say fuck it. Then I'm walking away, like I'm not doing this work just for my health. Fuck you. So he left. He dipped out anyway, Moving on, Europe experienced a crazy, unexplainable power outage and it touched southern France, Spain, and Portugal. Uh. Although the power was restored within a few days, no official story about what happened makes any sense, uh, reading some to speculate or leading rather, I don't know why that was that leading some to speculate that it was actually a cyber attack and hackers as the culprit. So this happened for about two or maybe three days, depending on the area. Southern France, Spain, Portugal. Their entire grid went down, and the official narrative is, you know, oh, it's an old system, it's faulty. One thing happened and it overpowered things that led to a domino effect of this many things burning out. Ba bah bah. Here's the deal. As a former electrician, and I'm not an electrical engineer by any fucking means, nor am I ever claiming to be. But reading the official narrative and the reports from the dudes on the ground, not the news media, I mean, like the actual electricians that were working on this shit, none of what they say made any fucking sense. If you would said a city, if you would have said a section of the grid, if you would these things would have made sense. Two countries and a third of another one all going down at the same time for multiple days. EMF, it makes more sense that it was an or emp EMP. Excuse me, but if it was a EMP, it wouldn't have been able to come back one.
Speaker 2: Day, say, it wouldn't have been three days. So it just maybe they I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think it was a cyber attack personally, So anyway I heard all the things, it seems way more likely to me that the official narrative is a lie to try to make people calm down, and that this is way more of a cyber attack that they don't want to acknowledge. Out loud, especially when you notice that these countries that were affected have a problem with certain sorry for you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Well, some of the narratives that they didn't bring up. I kind of looked up an article really quick. It just was talking about some somewhat like Spain had two major electrical providers that they were investigating this whole situation the aftermath of the blackout related issues to European electrical grid. Then some one of them says that in France it is because a high voltage power line was damaged that potentially that caused it. Also another thing was rare atmospheric phenomenon that occurred in his circulating around but then got denied.
Speaker 1: Okay, So just so we're clear, I want to outlaud. There's three scenarios. One, the power grid is just so bad that when it tripped, it tripped for three full fucking days. Highly unlikely. Number Two, well, there was a power line that went down, and that's one power line sent two and a third countries. I'm not gonna say. I didn't want to say three countries because like the southern third of France, that's what I mean. So two whole countries and a third of another one went down for days because of a single power line. That's ridiculous. And oh there's some atmospheric thing, but that's been debunked. See what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They also talk about the Spanish Intelligence Group says that there's no possibility of a cyber attack, that they have no evidence yet, no evidence yet had been identified to point to a cyber attack. Where they are confident, it's very confident that it is not well. Such a quote unquote nquote, such a widespread grid failure is extremely unusual and could be caused by a number of things. There could be a physical fault in the grid which brings down power, a coordinated cyber attack could be behind it, or a dramatic imbalance between demand and supply has tripped the power grid over the edge. Oh yep, tip the power grid over the edge.
Speaker 1: So they quote they acknowledge that cyber attack could be the cause. But then the Spanish Intelligence Office, which I mean just world renowned, you know, those those Spanglish be getting down on their intel shit. They put moussad to shame. Some might say some they might say that I don't know, I don't know anybody who says that, But somebody out there probably says some dumb shit like that. Totally. They are like finger on the pulse of what's going down. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: So that's that's pretty much. The narrative that they went with is that it could be interconnectivity between the two between different regions, regional and national grids. It could be leading to a large footprint of ouges we're seen today, or it says they could go the same for cyber attack, but like we don't.
Speaker 1: Know, used for decades with no issues.
Speaker 2: They were able to get it. I mean they were able to get it relatively back up in quite a few.
Speaker 1: Places, which also leads me to believe it was a cyber attack. He removed the bug and things turned back on. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm wrong because I know that Europeans do electricity a little bit different than we do fine. Like I said, I'm not a master electrician bindy means, but I have gone through quite a few outages for various reasons where I used to work. And for that much of a grid to go down for that length of time, if it would have been down for a month, okay, they had like a catastrophic thing. A couple of substations blew up, it took time to rebuild them, whatever the case. All right, cool went down for an hour a glitch, the grid was a little overworked and got reset. That happens three days. That's not an EMP. That's not some sort of a crazy infrastructure damage or anything like this. This, Yeah, it's wild and it hasn't happened before or since. But this is absolutely something that went down, so I felt like it was worth us talking about it anyway. Moving on, Also, that same month, India and Pakistan they went to war over their border.
Speaker 2: And don't worry, it was just a four day conflict.
Speaker 1: It was a four days.
Speaker 2: It was a very intense conflict, triggered by the deadly militant attack on Kashmir. Kashmir, Kashmir and India launching missile strikes at the good old pack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've seeing the India and Pakistan border guards do their whole song and dance against each other.
Speaker 2: No, but I just and when you when you actually like said that, For some reason, I thought about peacocks.
Speaker 1: Yes, have you seen peacocks? Like, oh no, no, Raven Lee, you've never seen this.
Speaker 2: I have not experienced Google for just.
Speaker 1: A second, just just a quick second, And all the good cult members out there, if you have never had the privilege of watching the India Pakistan border guards basically have a dance off. I knew it, okay, I I wish I even had to say so, And what must happen here? I wish I did, but I don't. And so here we are. So India and Pakistan have shared a border for quite some time. They got some disputes. They hate each other, for the record, and.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to watch this kid.
Speaker 1: It is it is.
Speaker 2: I just was guessing, honestly, when you said the way that you said, it just made me think of like men peacocking around each other.
Speaker 1: And then you see their head dress and I was like do.
Speaker 2: I was like, God, damn it, I'm correct in some manner.
Speaker 1: Oh no. And there's even metal doves of it. It's great. Watch this show. Fucking stop the yall cashmere some they like see who could kick higher and ship telling shit And for the record, they look legitimately humanti.
Speaker 2: Wait, they look like panspells gravately this.
Speaker 1: Is no, this is the flex and nuts like, oh yes, this is this is warfare.
Speaker 2: This is warfare.
Speaker 1: This is how they get down.
Speaker 2: Did you go through the hole? Keep your leg as high as again, I must say how high you can keep?
Speaker 1: Baby searching.
Speaker 2: The dresses are amazing, They're such they're literal peacocks.
Speaker 1: Oh I wish I could find the fucking.
Speaker 2: Some men decided that this was the thing.
Speaker 1: This, This is how people in India and Pakistan be getting at Yo. Here we go, yo up. But my arm is bigger than you fucking skull.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well that was a whole vibe that I wasn't expecting to get to.
Speaker 4: But like, you know what, I'm not I'm listen.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy about this. This is such a great This is twenty twenty five jance battle.
Speaker 1: This is basically combat and it's been going on for decades. For the record, I wonder like who started it. Like one off, two men were like.
Speaker 2: Bro, I can kick my leg than your leg.
Speaker 1: Well so, and I'd be lying if I told you years. But essentially this is how it started. Pakistan and kashm And Pakistan and India have had issues over the Kashmir region. That's like where their border is, right, they have issues over who claims what these people are clearly supposed to be in India. Well no, those people are clearly supposed to be in Pakistan. Long standing shit. So they have their border guards. And it started off with basically like taunting each other, and then somebody decided to like flex on another one and legitimately peacock. You saw the hat. That's not Jacob's words, that's the fucking hat.
Speaker 2: It is like an actual for those that can't see. First of all, you need to come to Patreon. Second of all, you it's like a fan. It's like think of a really large fan that's stuck on the top of their head like a mohawk down the middle fucking right, which is totally like a peacock pretty much. Well obviously not the same, but it reminds me of a peacock. And then they're dancing around, kicking your leg as high as they possibly can at each.
Speaker 1: Other, chess bumping and something like doing.
Speaker 2: Like the heart attack, like it's step dance, the art, it's.
Speaker 1: Stunted the art Cashmere. I love this. Why can't we have this with Russia?
Speaker 2: China?
Speaker 1: We have something similar to this in d C with the drill teams, the marine CUIs asylent drill, which is how we be flexing.
Speaker 2: Shocker.
Speaker 1: I know the other military branches have their own version. I'm gonna tell you now they suck.
Speaker 2: There is some places around the world, though, some countries around the world that have like some of the most amazing drill.
Speaker 1: So I actually met a guy working with that college, h Norwich Military Academy. They hired a drill consultant who flies all over the world to teach people how to do different types of drill, including uh, the exhibition type with the spending in the throes and stuff like that too. So me and him were talking for a good bit. Sound like I did stuff like this, not competition professionally, but in high school and everything. So we were talking and I actually he took videos of me doing my specific type of drill ad in DC because we're the only ones that do color guard drill like that, like period, say, beside the point, beside the point. He was telling me about it. He got flown to Dubai, he got flown to Qatar to teach their military ceremonial groups how to do certain types of drill. And I'm like, how have you made a profession out of being a drill nerd. He's like, I just fell into it. I made a website, people started hitting me up, and here we are out here. He got paid like thirty grand to go to Qatar, and I'm like, brother, I can do most of what you do and I look better than you, so like, I what the yeah, I mean, I'm serious. But also he was a really solid guy, so like man and a bed, I'd be more welcome there.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad your ego is not no, no, no, I meant the style of drill that I do.
Speaker 1: I think it looks a little cleaner and sharper, but that's really in the eye of the beholder, honestly. The point so Indian and Pakistan war. So how this kicked off the border dispute things and stuff. This side did something, this side said fuck you. They said fuck you, and it went on for a couple of days, then it went away for a bit, Then it kept picked back up for a couple of days, and it went away for a bit.
Speaker 2: Anyway, then somebody died. Yeah, it was like fuck you Pakistan and.
Speaker 1: The af The yard methods didn't work no longer, Nope.
Speaker 2: So then they had a really literally quote intense conflict for four days and then they decided to cease fire and go back to stamping yard because you know, they don't want to fuck around find out with each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's also got that whole border dispute with China that they go out there and beat the shove of each other with two by fours every year. Well, isn't that fun. Oh you haven't seen that either. I'm not looking at the video, but no, we're just.
Speaker 2: Gonna have to look at it on another time. But no, I didn't know that was a vibe either.
Speaker 1: North India and South China. They dispute over a specific region and they never fire or shot at each other, but they basically have battalion versus battalion group brawl once a year over it. And you like, somebody brings the two by four, somebody brings some clubs, knives, are never drawing, but like they beat the dog shit out of each other for a few hours.
Speaker 2: Well, it's good for men to do this. It's healthy.
Speaker 1: Woman after my own heart, I agree, I know, I agree. This is how we avoid the tanks and the bombs. Just let some dudes get out there and start clubbing it out.
Speaker 2: Bring some armor what you know, it's you know, just have some you know, we should just have boxing matches for shit, you know, just have them out brawling. Do we do?
Speaker 3: It's called the Olympics, but like fuck that, And I do love the Olympics.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna say I'm one of those people that watch the Olympics every time.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I love skating.
Speaker 2: I mean, my dad, my dad loves skating and so like it was his thing. He loved to watch figure skating. Don't ask why my dad was like super manling, but like it was a finesse of it. I think that it was so just like you have to be so good at it.
Speaker 1: Watching curling, I watch everyone does. Nobody wants to acknowledge it. It's so hard. It's so such a weird freaking thing. Though. The American team, it looks like a group of dads that had no idea they were supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Doing this great dad boughting it up. Like I'm waiting for them to wear like loafers out there with some high top, some.
Speaker 1: Fucking hay dudes, and some polos.
Speaker 2: Like you know, have a fanny pack on. They would they would absolutely murder it with that fanny pack because it makes so much sense if you've ever seen the sport. I just I just want to say, there's so many Olympic sports now though, so many.
Speaker 1: But I'm trying to make its way there.
Speaker 2: Flag football is now an Olympic sport, which I'm very happy about. I think that's really awesome.
Speaker 1: So I will say also the Winter Olympics. I do like certain Winter Olympics, but you understand it's thirty six ways to slide. That's the entirety of the Winter Olympics.
Speaker 2: As somebody that used to be a snowboarder all the time, not gonna have you ever snowboarded?
Speaker 1: I would love to have ski never snowboarded. But because I could, I feel like I could probably do decent on the snow.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you would, you do great on it. It's just it takes a lot more than like it's. Man, you want to talk about something that will make you full body sore.
Speaker 1: Oh sure? Have you ever seen the single man toboggan? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, like that looks legit, But also like, by the way, have you have you seen the I don't want it. I'm gonna say this. I'm not gonna say this in a weird way. But like old girl that was on that team, she had she had the biggest cakes and she jumped on that thing and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, girl, you by a big old booty. You know that aerodynamics had to have some drag. But like here we are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they but all of them are like the I don't know, I like all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: So the ones that are crazy to me, I know, we're super off topic from the the ones that above all, as far as the Winter Olympics are concerned that like, these dudes have grit to a level that I don't think most human beings understand. The ones that do the skiing then the shooting, like the cross country skiing. Oh yes, they're fucking skiing uphill to fire at targets, then skiing downhill to fire at more targets. It's a fucking cross country up down thing. They're not even they're like with their arms and lower. Yeah, they're just and then their heart rate raising as crazy as it is controlling their breathing and then firing off fucking rifle rounds. That's twenty two Beside the point. It's the level of grit and concentration and stamina and Cardio. Those fuckers have to have I want none of that smoke. Mad respect to you fuckers.
Speaker 2: But also all these Olympians are amazing and from every country. I think it's it's such a cool thing to be honest with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's been some biases in the past, and I know people feel some type of way about whoever the judges are and all this. And I don't like how the Olympics started accepting men in women's sports, especially when it comes like powerlifting and shit like this. I wasn't a fan of that. You have a dude with a dick that's taking gold medals in female powerlifting. I have a very serious problem with this. I'm sorry. But that being said, certain sports I wouldn't mind them being just like gender lists, like, for instance, archery, no problems with that, But why not skeet shooting, maybe snowboarding. I don't know if men have more of a competitive edge over females as far as snowboarding is concerned. Like, there are certain sports where like sure we can have that conversation, real shit, other ones, no fucking.
Speaker 2: Way, Yoh, synchronized swimming. Synchronized swimming is so intense.
Speaker 1: No fucking water polo. Oh those fuckers are insane. They like want to drown, they want to die.
Speaker 2: So we have at my high school, we had a really intense girl team and boy team water polos. And I'm not kidding, like every one of those people that played water poolo like they were so intense. I remember watching them play and I'm like, no, you like drown yourself every every chance you can get.
Speaker 1: You know why they were intense is because they made their peace with death in middle school and they're just like, I will drown in this game to wait.
Speaker 2: They were fucking crazy and they were all so strong and had great bodies and like they were just all of them female.
Speaker 1: Water pole I can imagine them bodies they have, youw I mean it saw solid muscle.
Speaker 2: I mean and not every one of them, but they they were they were definitely very strong.
Speaker 1: Females field females field hockey. Where is that a thing?
Speaker 2: Field hockey?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't have that in Louisiana.
Speaker 2: We watched it, I think on the Olympics.
Speaker 1: Didn't we Oh, I know it's an Olympic sport, but there are certain states in America. It's kind of like lacrosse, where like that's only a thing in the northeast.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say. I was like, I've seen the lacrosse quite a bit, but.
Speaker 1: I've never seen I've heard of the female field hockey teams. Never seen it.
Speaker 2: Okay, back to India and PA Pakscan.
Speaker 1: So the reason and d and Pakistan. The reason why this is brought up on this particular episode as far as the conspiracy is concerned, is because there is a very strong thread of evidence to suggest that China is the cause of this. Because if you look at their Belton Road initiative, which goes through Pakistan, and there's a certain region where they would be in China's best interest if it became Pakistani, and like undisputed Pakistani, there is more than actually more than a few threads. I'm not gonna say it's outright China caused this. I'm saying that it's way more likely that China had a heavy hand in the conflict and was hoping that it would pick up in bigger ways. But thankfully, cooler heads prevailed. So that's why it's on this episode. Also in the same month, the genocide in South Africa was acknowledged. Trump had the President of South Africa come to the White House. They were talking about things and stuff, you know, South Africa being a part of bricks. It's very good that Trump tries to get on the best terms of these people to where they're like, hey, maybe bricks is a really stupid idea, and like maybe we should just go back to the way things were. So Trump's trying to do his thing, you know, are the deal and all that, and uh, somebody of the press brought up something, and Trump brought up the genocide on white people that is currently taking place in South Africa. South African President's like, oh no, this is all rumors, this is not real. And then Trump's like, really, so on screen right now, pulled out a clicker and on screen had basically a slideshow and videos showing the mass grapes of white farmers that have been brutally murdered by South Africans just in the last few months as of that meeting, anyway, And the South African President's like, listen, this is this is not real. It's this isn't what it's supposed to do. It's not like this. Cut to the South African president. In his campaign speeches, we're basically saying death to the white man, so like, yeah, no.
Speaker 2: That's an awkward turtle moment.
Speaker 1: I mean, South Africa's got a lot of shit as far as their pass goes. I understand this. They had apartheid that went on way too long. Nelson Mandela the hero himself. No, he did not die in the sixties.
Speaker 2: He lived in the sixties.
Speaker 1: He was the president in the nineties, but.
Speaker 2: I remember him being dead.
Speaker 1: There's a reason for that. He was imprisoned and there was a rumor that said that he was beaten to death, as the prison guards let that rumor go as a way to dissuade his movement, So that made its rounds around the world, and then nobody really asked any more questions because I mean, how often does somebody ask about South Africa, you know, cut to No, he was completely fine. He did take some beatings, but like that's expected in a South African prison, and he came out and led his movement and then later became the president. So like, it's that's the thing, that's where the whole Mandela effect happened. The name comes from all the things anyway apartheid ends, which is very very good, but there is still a bit big issue in South Africa to this day, a lot of the farmers and farmland is owned by white people. And these people have been there for five generations, right ever since the Boer Wars and the eighteen hundreds and shit cool got you. The black South Africans have issues with the white South Africans because the black South Africans lived for a very very very long time in abject poverty while the white farmers pretty much ran the country. Now that the shift has happened, the black South Africans are not all of them, for the record, not all, but groups of them have gotten together. And I have seen way too many videos sent to me from South African homies of mine of like children being nailed to their kitchen tables, crucified and gang raped and murdered in all these things strictly because they're white and that their family owns farmland, and it's like a whole thing. And then when this family dies, that farmland doesn't go up for sale, it just gets taken over by this group who lets it go into ruin. It's yeah, it's the same thing that happened with uh not Rwanda was the Zimbabwe. They basically they kick out all of the big farmers and then they leave them the farm equipment, the land that's aggregable and all the stuff. And the rioters who wanted that land for their own betterment don't do shit with it. They let the land go to waste. They try to either sell the machine or just let it rust in the field because they didn't want to work the land. They wanted the easy out. That's kind of the vibe of what's going on in South Africa right now as far as the genocide on them. So to any of our Afrikaan listeners out there, just know that you are seen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's when they did look up some more like recent information on it. Pretty much every article for the three first pages said that the debunking of the genocide was the narrative that was the first like three solid pages on Google.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I will say there's also a lot of racial tension, but not white to black, also black to black. It's like try versus tribe. So there's a guy that I watch. He is the dude who developed the honey Badger, the weapon. Okay, so great guy. He owns like a massive, massive chunk of land in South Africa. He calls it his little farm it's a massive, like chunk of the country, but cool. And he was telling the story of his neighbor who that he had some dudes that were working the farm. They were all black, black Africans and it's all good, nothing crazy there. They were debating over what they were going to have for dinner as a side that night. One dude wanted rice, one do wanted potatoes. For the record, they were from differing tribes, okay, and the argument guy he did, and one dude picks up a knife and stabs the other and says, we're fucking having potatoes tonight. And so one of the other guys in the house was like, hey, okay. He called the guy who owns the lands like hey, this just happened. He said, all right, cool. He came in, barred them in the house and called the police. It took the police two full days to get out there to conduct their investigation. That people were just locked in this house with this dead body for two days. And when the police got there, they arrested the guy, but then he was released a couple weeks later. They don't like value human life like that. A lot of places around in Africa don't as a matter of fact, and so that is a lot more of the turmoil of what's going on in South Africa. It's it's it's try versus tribe, it's black versus white, it's government versus poor, it's it's it's messy. It's very messy. Now on top of that, they want to join bricks and try to upheave their entire financial system, which you know, that's their thing.
Speaker 2: Yep, there's a lot that happens over there. There is a lot of I see a lot of positive things though that come out of Africa too. There's a lot of really cool content creators that There's this one girl in particularly I like to watch. She lives in this it's a pretty remote village, to be honest with you, and she tries to educate people on their traditions and what they do and all this stuff. One of the things is is they take cowpoop or I think it's cattle poop and they remud the floors. And she explains though why they do this and how they do this, and actually like she like actually breaks down the it's not bad for you and all this stuff and what it does and how it seals in their floors and how it prevents bugs and all these things from coming about. And and they and she talks a lot about just overall what their generations have shared down and what actually that they've found really works and what keeps people healthy and what their tribe does. And it's I honestly really enjoy watching a lot of the different African content that comes out of South Africa because.
Speaker 1: It's been South Africa that this happens.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there's there's tons of content creators that come out of South Africa that you can watch. Different tribes they normally have like a account or a few people have in the village an account and like they do tradition dancing. Some of the tribes will show a lot of what's kind of going on in their tribes, or they talk about their food, how they prepare their food, what they eat, what their tribe does. Some of them. There's this really famous girl that's from South Africa, and she goes and she takes she pretty much she's gotten so big now that she's able to go in and try to help as many people as possible. So she took this one lady and was able to get she didn't remove her from her house we'll call it a house. It was very it was very small and very like more like a hut. But she lived in definite, abject poverty. But they were able to redo the entire inside and get her an actual bed and like clean up, you know, put some stuff down on her floors and like sealed like two layers of it, and were able to do at least something to help her live in a better life. Sure, And there's a lot of different stuff like that that's out there on you know, TikTok on Instagram and stuff like that, and I really like to watch and kind of see what other people are living. Like there's a lot of good that happens down there too.
Speaker 1: Well. I mean it's like outside looking in. If somebody from another country watches what's going on in America right now, they'll only see riots and detentions and all this shit, and it's like, yeah, America is kind of a huge place, and that's like pockets of wild shit going on. Africa very much is the same way. A lot of people like to group in the entire continent and grant one thing, there is a lot of wild shit that's going on all over the continent.
Speaker 2: Yes, they do have a lot of civil wars, they have a lot of things that go on that you know, it's just honestly just sad, and I you know, hopefully they'll come. It depends on each country though exactly.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say. Every country has its own culture, their own tribes or own traditions. Some of them may share a language.
Speaker 2: Some of them are thriving, some of them are failing. It's just it really depends, and it's hard because when it's you say South Africa, you're grouping in all of those countries all at once.
Speaker 1: I mean the country of South Africa.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, I'm talking about like.
Speaker 1: Whenever you said this content grive is in South Africa, I meant like the country South Africa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, South Africa. There is people that come out of South Africa. Sure, content creators. The one girl that made it really wealthy and that's helping people. She is from South Africa.
Speaker 1: Very cool.
Speaker 2: Africa's as a whole is yeah, they got and.
Speaker 1: I mean Central Africa has way more like of the wild shit going on. But again, the genocide in South Africa, it is happening. Depending on which article you read, it might say it's completely false. The next article will show a mass grave of a thousand skeletons and a pit. It's you know, so Trump brought this up to the South African president while he was in the country in May. So anyway, moving on to the next point here, and we are now getting into the month of June. Let's continue. So the Trump and Elon feud really took off. Remember we talked about Elon had left Doge. He's doing his own thing now because the wasteful spending. He's over the shit, and so continue. You know, he left and he had some outrage towards the big beautiful Bill and Trump's things. Continuing with his outrage towards the president, Elon lets it slip that Trump is on the Epstein list, only to retract it like a few days later, and then only to restate it ya his own word, not on X like out loud, and then say that, well, you know, who really knows what's on the list. He kind of fucked up and then felt bad, and then refucked up and then refelt bad. Elon don't be knowing how he feels.
Speaker 2: But that was he just did it though, to make sure that people understood that he was on the list and that This was like a oh no, I said something now.
Speaker 1: And then Trump threatened to take away the government contracts from SpaceX if he kept running his mouth. Yeah, and then he was like fuck you, and basically Elon just shut the fuck up about it.
Speaker 2: Hasn't said a single word since.
Speaker 1: I understand he can't be touched because he's like one of the wealthiest of the wealthiest dude on Earth. I get that, but he can't be swayed, you know.
Speaker 2: And SpaceX is his baby. Oh absolutely, so he's not gonna willingly give that up.
Speaker 1: Not even a little bit. Next there was the No King's Day protests. Liberals protested against Trump in totality, like, not just a thing he said, a thing he did. They were just protesting Donald Trump in totality. And they did this in cities all over the country. It wasn't just like the Big ten or anything like this. Every state had some sort of a No King's Day protest, which is crazy to me, but yeah, that was going on. And this is all in response to the fact that Trump was trying to put together the big two fiftieth Army Birthday that happened to fall on his birthday, and they thought that he was basically doing one of these big military parades that you see in these despotic countries like Russia and China and North Korea where they just parade all their new weapons and they do the soldiers with the high steppen in the whole nine. They thought that Trump was doing this because he sees himself as a despot, and in reality, through a weird chain of events, his birthday and the army's two fiftieth birthday happened to be on the same day, so that's a thing. So the No King's Day protest went on, and for the record, no, they did not evolve into riots. I don't believe there was any damage done at least I never heard of any damage down in any city. It seemed like there was. It was peaceful, and I don't mean like what the mainstream media would call mostly peaceful, where there's like a cop car on fire behind them and they're saying it's mostly peaceful. No, realistically, nobody was injured. Some bad words were screamed, you know, the people were just letting the media know where they're at. I suppose. So, yeah, all things considered, and I'm sure you probably had like that one person get a little too drunken act to actual ass and need to be arrest that or something. But it was onesies and twosies from what I could tell. What are you finding here?
Speaker 2: I don't see anything of violence in some states.
Speaker 1: And I mean by violence you know as a protester versus protester, like you know what I mean, What's what's the deal here?
Speaker 2: Ie officer deployed in Oregon, they deployed tear gas and flash canades in Portland.
Speaker 1: You would expect that, actually out loud.
Speaker 2: It's whatever. Actually, that's a that's breaching the immigration and customs enforcements of the facility.
Speaker 1: That seems to be the big thing in Portland, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Which reported four officers were injured during the clashes. Somebody was arrested driving in his suv into a dispersing crowd parking lot, striking at least one person.
Speaker 1: Salt Pepper, Virginia Salt like.
Speaker 2: City shots were fired during the Nose Kings march, critically injuring one person. Police took a person into custody after after the shooting. Let's see. Despite the classes, local reports around the country noted that many of the demonstrations were large but very peaceful. Yeah, so mostly everybody just was chilling. There was a few outliers, but like I said, the ones Is and Tusies, really the signs where deport Trump to Hell. America is the land of immigrants, So these people.
Speaker 1: Really need to read a history book. I'm not saying that it's not a nation of immigrants, but you know, there's a there's a few distinct differences between the eighteen hundreds and now and how the immigration is being done. But we're not getting into that right now. We are talking about No King's Day. So it went down. A couple of wild things happened, but overall it was actually it's actually pretty so next thing Iran or Iran had their nuclear sites bombed. So America and Israeli air assets struck three strategic sites in Iran. Now Israeli air assets hit more locations, but America themselves dropped three buck bunker busters on these strategic locations. Aroan continued to process components that could be used in the manufacturing of nuclear weapons. Here's the deal. They claimed that they were developing this uranium and they're processing it to be used for nuclear power. You only need uranium that is three to five percent purified or refined or whatever you want to call it, to be used in nuclear reactors. They were confirmed making yellow cake, which is uranium that is refined to twenty percent or more. Once it gets to the realm of sixty percent, it's seen as weapons grade. Once it gets to the realm of like eighty percent. Now there's nothing else on earth you're using this for except a nuclear bomb. Handover, This is it. So we know for sure that they were developing yellow cake. There's also no component that they.
Speaker 2: Has a bill in his first term that they signed that was saying hey, you're not allowed to make nukes, and they sign that.
Speaker 1: Iran's done that a few times, but you know, they don't be believing.
Speaker 2: Four times or something like that they've signed this bill. But like that was a big thing he they came and it was a whole like ordeal and spectacle that he had to sign this big thing saying that they're not going to make any nukes.
Speaker 1: Yep, Okay.
Speaker 2: So I just wanted to remember because you know, it's been a while and I thought that was the thing that happened.
Speaker 1: So, Yeahatola and the prime ministers have all signed these things and stuff. But they don't really believe they have to like do what they say. It's actually a part of their version of Islam that they can sign a treaty with an Infidel and then go back on it, because you know, an Infidel is evil anyway, so they can totally lie. That's a part of their religion. So beside the point, Aaran continued to develop and process this uranium. And what are you doing with the camera?
Speaker 2: I didn't mean to kick it with my feet anyway.
Speaker 1: So Israel decided that there was time to do something about it, and through whatever channel events you want to say, did Trump know about it before Israel start striking. Did he find out about it after the fact and realized that he had to like double down for his boy beabing n Yaho. There's so many different levels of speculation on this. However, the Americans were needed because these facilities are deep, deep, deep underground, with layers of concrete between the surface level and them. America is the only nation that has bunker busters that can get deep enough to penetrate all of those concrete levels and then hit the facility. No other country on Earth has the weapons that we have. So we did, and we set them back probably a few months. Honestly, they're they're currently operational laboratory still. So that is the thing that took place. Also within the month of June, and a lot of people felt some type of way about America backing Israel on that. So yeah, a lot of people feel, Yeah, a lot of people feel whatever they want to feel about American Israel. I get it. I get especially now with net and Yahoo being the piece of shit that he is, the guy war like, I get it.
Speaker 2: But also on his own word too, he did he absolutely times and then Trump had to fly over there, yeah, to get them to stop.
Speaker 1: I hear it, and I'm not disagreeing with it. What I am saying is everyone, even other Muslim countries, do not want Iran to have nuclear weapons. That's not a hot take.
Speaker 2: I think Saudi Arabia didn't they sign the weren't they the ones that were like spearheading, Like, Yo, this motherfucker can't have any.
Speaker 1: Jordan, Saudi Arabia. The only one that actually wants them to have nukes is Palestine for obvious reasons. Yeah, so Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, uh Iraq.
Speaker 2: I thought Iraq assigned it too.
Speaker 1: Syria, like the none of these countries are like, you know what, Iran should have nuke, No, every single one. I's like, no, if they get nukes, they will use them and that's bad for business, for fucking all of us. They understand what time it is, but Iran says, fun, you.
Speaker 2: Just don't understand why people would want to use nukes at this point total destruction. I mean, but it's just stupid to me, Like, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, they're gonna get it back, but that's they don't care because it's in the name of Halla.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So it's one of those things.
Speaker 1: Hey, hold that thought, because here in a bit we're going to talk about how Trump wants to resume nuclear weapons testing. Yeah, of course he does. About to say, as you're saying this, hold that thought, because.
Speaker 2: Boy, I can still feel the same way about overall. I just think that nukes are one of those things that we should have never created, we should have never fucked with that we should just get rid of all of it, period.
Speaker 1: I mean the same thing with the dude that vented dynamite. He developed it hoping that it was going to be a weapon that was so bad and so destructive that people would never want to fight again because we can't go back from this now. Meanwhile, they're like, bro, could you imagine if we put this inside a little metal can with some strapping on the outside and let's just do what happens like it. Yeah, that's how this goes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but nukes are one of those things though, like you can't it's just terrible.
Speaker 1: Like sure, yeah, war is terrible.
Speaker 2: I mean, war is terrible. But can we go back to just you know, spears, swords, harrows?
Speaker 1: Is in a perfect world, I wish.
Speaker 2: Simple, simple things to where we don't you know, destroy our entire atmosphere and don't and don't kill most of the globe.
Speaker 1: And sounds pretty gay to mean, I'm joking. I'm joking.
Speaker 2: That's you know, it's just a weird thing it is to not want to have that happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is. And I'm moving on.
Speaker 2: Speaking of another asshole with trying to do nukes, China and more terrorists bullshit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so China in the month of June got caught. There was agricultural terrorism in the form of fungus. Three Chinese nationals are caught trying to bring a fungus into the United States and this fungus, if hypothetically, if it would have been exposed to the US farms, it would have pretty much destroyed virtually all grain crops on the entire North American continent.
Speaker 2: But China is our friend, remember.
Speaker 1: Right, right, right right, because she is such a beautifully wonderful manhole panda himself. Yeah, this is it's pretty insane.
Speaker 2: And considering that some of the largest owned territories for China is right next to some of our biggest crops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wouldn't have touched the soy though, which China buys from US a lot, but the grains, which is what America runs on for the most part. And yes, I understand the grains have been genetically modified and they're they're killing us for other reasons, and like, yes, I get that. However, from what I saw when I started doing the digging on this back when this episode was released about it, this particular fungus would have hit like the potato blight in Ireland, and it would have jumped not just to wheat, it would have hit barley. It would have hit a corn in a certain type of corn like it pretty much anything that could be used as a staple grain in the North American continent because it would jump form to farm that they have.
Speaker 2: Once they released it, there would be no stopping it forever.
Speaker 1: And so thankfully these fuckers were caught at the airport.
Speaker 2: That just makes you think about how many other people. I mean, we read earlier sixty espionage cases. It's just it's ridiculous. You know, the majority of the human population just wants to live globally, right, We just want to chill live our lives. It's all these other fuckers that are trying to ruin everything for everybody else. It's just I'm over it, to be honest with you. And the governments. Fuck the governments too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they never.
Speaker 2: Have like one government that's decent to its people.
Speaker 1: Just one Luxembourg, okay, yeah, Actually the Archduke of Luxembourg is a pariiti solid jan from what I.
Speaker 2: Could tell, I guess I'll look into it. I have.
Speaker 1: It's a very small country between France, and it's not France and Belgium. It's France and Germany. If I'm not mistakes.
Speaker 2: It's like this big, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It's very small. And to immigrant immigrate excuse me, to that country, you have to get approved.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to provide to be able to provide something for the entire population, like you have to be good at something. You have to actually be doing something for them.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah that first of all, obviously, if you're coming here with no craft and no skill set, you're not getting in. But also if you don't know a long list of random trivia questions, you're not getting in. Like, for instance, if you don't know the ins and outs of their national sport, which is pretty much only played there, then you're getting denied outright. It's yeah, it's really difficult to go into the country, but it is a gorgeous country. I wish, I wish. Oh man, it's so legit. It's the also the only arch duchy on earth. They don't have a king or a president. They have an arch duke. It's pretty bad as his birthday is a national holiday. It's great, it's a really cool.
Speaker 2: At least there's one place, okay, one country to.
Speaker 1: That point, benevolent monarchs. That's the only time in human history you could look back where like this country was thriving, the people were happy, they had peace, the prosperity. But bap is when there's a king that genuinely, like truly in his heart of hearts, cared for his people. It fucking sent and then usually his son is a NEPO baby that ruins it all. But like, yeah, it's the thing, it's the thing anyway. So yeah, China, the agricultural terrorists a plot attempt anyway. Yeah, that's that's all part of it. And you know what, I think this is a pretty good time to wrap up Part one of the twenty twenty five recap. Good Cult Members. We genuinely thought that we are gonna be able to condense all this down. I really did think and make like a four hour episode, be a long one, but a good one. And then like as we got going with this, it's like there's there's no fucking way, because, believe it or not, the first six months of twenty twenty five were the easiest to get through the next six months where things really took some while.
Speaker 2: Turned we're only in slide thirty six of seventy one, and this is us condensing so much. We actually did have over one hundred and thirty slides. I condense it down to seventy one. Yeah, and that's still taking out so many things that I'm sure people, you know what cole members. If you can remember anything else that you thought was interesting that happened during the first six months, tell us in the comments, send it to us on Patreon, message us, or you know, comment on the Instagram and the TikTok and tell us. Because there's so many things that happened that we would be here literally for days trying to go over everything that went on.
Speaker 1: We missed a lot. We only hit on some of the bigger ones that we thought were extremely conspiratorial or at least interesting to bring up. So, like gravenly said, we want to hear from you in the comments. Let us know what you think about this. What big ones do you like? Oh my god, how did you forget about this?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 1: We want to hear it. We want to hear about in the comments. Before we wrap, I do want to give the shameless plug. If you willed to get your start in the buying, selling, or trading of gold and silver, the best place to go be to cecsilver dot com link in the description below. All right gave the spiel so many times, soalc to your financial advisor, ask them what they think about precious metals. Let me know what they think, and once you find out the truth, come check out cecsilver dot com once again link in the description below. But, like Ravenlee said, good cult members, we want to hear from you. What do you think about this episode, the first six months of twenty twenty five and all the conspiratorial things that went down. The best place to do that would be to hit the five stars, hit the likes, to share, subscribes, all the things, all the stuff, leave a comment, leave a review, let us know what you think about it down below. Here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sees across the all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted, and more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members. Director us you finally, as and gentlemen, while you're at it, as we always get the plug, go check out Metimistics, Jonathan's other show and give them the same lever respect over there at the five star views and the positivity in the comments. Come check out the CA tonight and come join each of us for our individual Patreon lives we host every Wednesday night a nine pm Central. Links to those are in the description as well. And we think if everybody's already gone and done so, And with all of this being said, this was another beautif episode of the cult of conspiracy. And I am the cage to night. And there's one baron important, extremely vital piece of information needs to learn just as soon as humanly possible