Speaker 1: What's that zombie of the after dark?
Speaker 2: That's what that's what a letter sounds like.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well, I was trying to do like a zombie thing because this feed has obviously been dormant for a while, but we are slowly coming back to life. Hi everyone, I'm Lucy.
Speaker 2: By the way, missus Kurt, I'm kurtin Divina.
Speaker 1: So I wanted to kick off with some news. Kurt and I have a brand new podcast called Gotcha Covered Current, Lucy Got You Covered? Currentlycy Gotcha Covered. It's not going to live in this feed. We will be leaving a link in the description below, or search your favorite podcast providers for Kurt and Lucy Gotcha Covered. It's basically a very fun, sort of reactionary comedy. It's us reacting to the biggest news stories of the week. However, they come to us in the form of letters that we that are unopened and we don't.
Speaker 2: We don't know what they're going to.
Speaker 1: Be, so it's like a loop box of letters.
Speaker 2: So it's a way for us to gauge in the news in a way that doesn't just us being like, hey, here's the news. And even better, they're written and tailored to us specifically.
Speaker 1: So there are really fun groups and gafs like make a favorite PlayStation, starts up sounds. Sometimes we'll play a game, or sometimes, you know, we'll just dive into the troves of our minds, reminis.
Speaker 2: Into the silent hills of our minds. Yes, and our restless dreams and Lucy are lost.
Speaker 1: But we do got you.
Speaker 2: We got you covered.
Speaker 1: So go check out that if that is of interest. We'll obviously be having clips and stuff of it on the YouTube channel too, as well as the full episode.
Speaker 2: But what there's another update we want to give you what for the after Dark podcast channel? Tell me more. Well, it's not entirely dead. It's got a little it's got a little breath in it. It's got a little bit. You know. We're we're taking a magical serum like the Reanimator juice. Uh, like the famous like the great Reanimator song that I showed you. Do you remember it?
Speaker 1: I don't remember how it goes? Dead bones?
Speaker 2: Oh that was it? Bones, Move your dead bones, bones, bones. We're moving the dead bones of the after Dark Podcast and sparkling a little life into it. Because we said this was going to be a place in which we were going to have stuff like spoiler casts and special guests and all that jazz. And guess what, we have a spoiler cast coming.
Speaker 1: Up, Yes, we do, for a Silent Hill f which my first Silent Hill game. This has turned you and Silent Hill to remake into a Silent Hill boy.
Speaker 2: This is the this is the game that has makes his I'm very excited to be a Silent Hill fan now because I wasn't. Yes, now I am. Now you are.
Speaker 1: And we'll also be joined by Jess Coswell who reviewed it, and maybe other folks as they as they finished the game over the weekend. But yes, basically that's all to say. This feed will have stuff coming up on it at a more regular pace. So we really appreciate you. Obviously there's been a love of change and so it's it's nice to be doing stuff on the podcasts again.
Speaker 2: Except I have to sit with you all the time apparently. Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Sorry that anyway, we got you covered, spoiler casts, interviews, Love you bye, thanks for being here.