Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of Bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www. Dot untold radionetwork dot com today.
Speaker 2: Now, what are your reporting? I got a screen going on here. Something just kid with my dog, something to kill your dog? My dog. We're flying through there, over the tree. I don't know how it did it? Okay, damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence, and name was dead once you hit the ground. I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. Sat, what are you reporting? We got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was? It was enough out here looking him. Do the window now and I don't need anything. I don't want to go outside. He is fit. Hello, hit the buddy out here? What quin on out there? I thought of a bit? Is about sixty nine? I don't know. Easy ann ount there, Yeah, I'm walking right heady.
Speaker 1: All right, folks, welcome O guest to the show. It is Curtis from California. Welcome to the show. Man, Hey, hey doing, I am good. It is good to have you here. I've been looking forward to this. Let's get right into it. Let's talk about this bigfoot thing. What in the world got you interested in the subject to begin with.
Speaker 3: I guess my interest only to from the fact that I actually had an encounter. That was the only thing we led me up to this point. And the funny thing about that is that I actually have an I did ital twin brother, and we both encountered this suspicion at the same time. But we looked at these big questions a different vantage point, which I'll let you know how that was. Doing the story and how it came about. This whole encounter was about a ten minute ordeal basically, and I called an ord because my encounter was an actual class A encounter, I guess is what they call it. I just found out about the difference what a Class A was versus a Class B. I didn't know what any of that stuff was until I started doing the podcast thing, started doing a lot of research. But like I said, it was like forty three years ago when we had this encounter. Just recently, me and my brother just started talking about it. Back in December or close to January when I started first talking about it because I joined these Facebook groups. What it is. I just wrote up my whole story on a word process of the thing I have. I just cut and pasted on over a dozen different Bigfoot pages. I guess you call them because I didn't know anything that my situation. I s thought it was just a one time deal and that was it. I've seen these programs, the Finding Bigfoot and all that stuff. That's the only basic thing that I looked at as far as anybody going out looking for bigfoot. I didn't realize that they're like hundreds of Bigfoot expeditions are out there just by normal people. I thought it was just the experts, But there's a whole lot of them out that I didn't realize. And I thought that California up through all the way up to Washington was the only states that really even had sightings. When I came out and started talking about it myself, I've discovered all this stuff. Welcome to the world of Bigfoot.
Speaker 1: It is a world in and of itself. And it's rad that I get to sit down and talk to somebody who's had a class a encounter like we're about to get into with you. That's their first introduction to these creatures. It's not something that's never happened. I've interviewed people before that their first clue that these things existed was when they had an encounter with them. But typically it's people that are into it their entire lives. They've watched all the shows in search of they've watched Monster Quest, they've seen the legend of Boggy Creek. But for you, you and your brother are out doing your thing and you have this encounter. That's why we're here. Let's get into that. Why don't you just take us back to where you were, what you were doing, and tell us what happened to you.
Speaker 3: This is back in nineteen eighty three is when we actually had our encounter. Then we go back as far as we're talking about that the Boggy Creek. That film, that was the only film that I actually got to see when I me and my brother were both about seven or eight, and this was about nineteen seventy five, so that was really our only time were even remember seeing anything about Bigfoot. But we just regarded that whole thing throughout the next whatever year is until in nineteen eighty three when we were fifteen, and we just thought that was the one time, even that Boggy Creek film. I wasn't like I was trying not to believe it, but I was up in the air, so I know it was based on a true story, so I tried to give them a little bit of credibility about it. And I didn't know where that was at anyways, and I don't remember anything about it being in Arkansas until just recently. I just thought that was maybe somewhere here in California, and that's where that was. We moved to Rica, California. We moved around a lot when we were a kid. We have a younger brother and sister as well as my stepdad, and we did a lot of movie We moved around all over basically California and Oregon. We were born in California and then my mom got remarried in Oregon. We were a very low income family, but we never stayed once cool more than a year at a time. Sometimes we moved two or three times in a year, just because my dad didn't want to stay in one town very long. So we moved all over Oregon along the coast California through the Redwoods in the coast in trailers and apartment buildings, and that's basically our whole lives. So we were living down in Oregon for at least about three years at the time, and we decided to come back into California. And we have an ant that lived in Wayrika, California, which is just right over the border, about twenty miles from the Oregon border, right off the Interstate five, and that Interstate five rudge all the way from Mexico to Canada. But like I said, Wyrica's right there in the middle of the state as you're running down the I five there and then the mountain range just on the west side of the IGH five is the Klamath National Forest. The thing about that is that it runs into a few other National forests to go further down south as well. You got the Marble Mountains and you got the Trinity National Fourth. We also got the the Six Rivers National Forest, which another thing I just found out about where the Six Rivers National Forest. I didn't know anything about where that Patty film led Gimlin film that was taking place. I didn't realize that that's where it was done. A kind of Bluff Creek right there, Like I said, when I started watching these shows and thing from way Rica, that Bluff Creek is only like sixty miles as the crow flies right over the mountain from where we lived, but it's over close to Mendosino. I've lived all along the Redwood myself, so I know that whole area pretty good. And I didn't realize that's where the film was taken. Of course, you know that leads all the way up into Oregon and just keeps going go up to Washington. All that's nothing but thick forest. Back in eighty three, it was just all you had was nothing but this logging roads. I think we had a couple of Indian tribes living up in there somewhere, but very few. There's no towns are all up there that I can remember. There's a happy camp, I guess it was. Yeah, that's not very far from Wai Rica. Now in way Arica, we're our aunt lived in an apartment complex herself.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: We were brought there just because our mom and dad wanted to drop us off there so they can go drive around California. They were gone for a couple of months. They left us our an anti apartment just a couple of blocks away from the main part of town, and there's a main street that goes parallel with the I five also, But where we were staying at the apartment complex. It's just a residential neighborhood, and it wasn't a real crowded neighborhood, but it was just a couple of blocks away from the main part town. And then where the apartment complex was right next door, just the north side of the apartment complex was an elementary school. Now, this elementary school, it was just a little kids. It was grades one through five, so they're pretty young kids that were there. So you have to school, and then there's no fence in between. There's no fence that separates the property of the apartment complex and the school. So for us go to the school, all we had to is walk out and just go around the building and just go walk right into the field, right into the schoolyard. And the reason why I bring up the schools because that's where we actually had or encounter. Like I said, but when we just got there, we were only there probably maybe a week or so when this encounter actually happened, and we didn't know the town dogs. Our aunt had only lived there just for a matter of months. I'm not sure how long she was there for. But we never been We've only stopped in the y records just to get gas or fuel when we're doing our traveling back and forth from Oregon. But we didn't know anything about the town. We didn't have any friends, we didn't know anybody. So we get there, me and my brother. We ended up just going down to the local city park. Actually, we ended up meeting a couple of kids that we ended up going to school with as well. And these two brothers. They were both twins, but they were fraternal twins, so they didn't really look alike. They didn't look anything alike. Now, me and my brother we look identical. We have a younger sister was about two years younger, so she was about thirteen, and she ended up having this a short term boyfriend that was there with us as well. There's a total of fix of us that are actually in the same place when we encountered these big foot So we're there just for a couple of days. And it was actually pretty hot, but it was during July, so it's very I know, the temperature was getting up the upwards close to one hundred and ten degrees out. The day that this happened was at night time. We had our dinner and we were waiting for the two brothers to show up. Anyways, we already had that plan. We didn't have actually what we were planning or doing or anything, but ended up coming over. They knocked at our door there where our was living, and me and my brother walked out, just went outside with them and just sat around chatting with them and stuff. And it was already getting dark at this point. There was probably about seven or eight. And then there was a certain point in time as we're sitting there talking. It was one of the other brothers that came up the idea of wanting to play guns. Basically, if I can go seek flash guns, I guess you'd say, because there was a team of three. We got three people on my brother's team and there's three people you know on my team. And that's where the story gets really weird because we see three bigfoots. And then I'll tell you about how confusing you got at the time. Well, me and my brother that were the captains of the teams. My brother ended up having the two brothers on his team. My team, I had my sister and her boyfriend, so that was the team's We flipped a coin. I won the coin toss, so it was my team that got to go and run and hide from the other team while that team had to count down from one hundred. Have doubts they did because for some reason they knew exactly where my team was hiding. Even to this day, I'm not sure. I think they just need to counter real fast and they just gave up after fifty or something. I don't know. My team when we started heading out and they were talenting, my team went all the way around the other side of the school. I guess I should lay out the hacks of school promises. First, you got the school house right there next to the right across from where the problem complex was. There's a street right there. Basically on the east side behind the school, you got a little playground. It's got the swings and the merryground roll that stuff. It's got a couple of basketball boots on a big cement slab. And further on the west side of that whole perimeter, the rest of that whole perimeter was a big soccer slash baseball field. Then over on the north west corner of that field was the baseball diamond begs. That's exactly where my team ended up going anyways. And then on that whole western side of the perimeter, there's a big there's like an eight to ten foot high chaining fence. Now this fence is pretty high, of course, is they had me at least eight to ten feet and I just went all the way from that corner where we were at. They ran all the way down the whole perimeter right with the property lines of the prototyal plex and the school was now beyond that fence. On the whole western side, there's nothing but just a big piece of property that was owned by the city who was undeveloped, and it probably went back about at least three or four hundred yards. And then beyond that the small residential neighborhood is one street. And then beyond that at the start of the hill there's a big cliff that you'd have to go up if you try to get that mountain, that's almost like climbing a cliff. So the only way to get up on that mountain for us was the road right next to the south side of the proper complex. That road goes right up to the cemetery. Now, the cemetery, you just walk through the cemetery and you get on the other side then has got a path. He just walks straight up to the pretty steat path that probably just about one hundred or maybe two hundred foot elevation by time to the top, and then you can walk across the ridge. Then it opens up, but you can see the whole town. You can see the I five when you look in east, and you can also see the department complex and the school grounds and everything. And then you can see Mount Shasta, which is about thirty miles from town. On our nice bright day, is real nice to look at. But back on the field, my team was behind the baseball dival we've got around there. We laid down, and then my brother and his team, they were just on the other side of the aproper complex on the school field. Basically, I'm not very far right there, next to the corner of the school, maybe seventy five through whatever. There's no light right there. There is light where the children's playground was right behind the school there, so that gave us pretty good lighting there. And then there were lights coming from the apartments, so that gave us some ambient lights. And there are millions of men of stars in the sky that lit up to sky Thief. It was actually brighter than I thought it would be. So they gave us pretty good to the ambient lights. You couldn't see clear detail if you're in any distance or whatever. So now we got my brother on one corner of the school property, and that I was over right behind the baseball diamond. So I start with my brother first, because he was the first one his team was the first ones to see these preachers. Basically, I guess he called them, I call him figures. Were already sitting around for a couple of minutes. I was probably the least sitting there for three or four minutes. I started to fall asleep, but my brother, they were sitting there there, just looking at each other and just contemplating. I tried to go, and they're supposed to come to try to find us anyways, but they're just hesitating, just waiting. This already closed to nine o'clock at night. The summers are already down right on their side of the school where it was dark, out in between the trees and the schoolhouse, and it's just a single story schoolhouse. Now we got three what do you want to call that subjects, And.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these.
Speaker 3: Messages started walking across the field, going towards that eight foot of fence I was telling you about. The three figures were walking now, my brother and them. They were looking at these creatures, but they weren't scared at all at this point. But they weren't really. I guess they must have gotten a shock at a certain point because once stuff they just walked out right in front of them, basically, and they're only about fifty feet away from where my brother's team and my brother was at now. All three of them were looking at these features as they were walking. Like I said, there's a lights on the other side of them from the playground and stuff. There's a couple of street lights out from the distance. Also that they knew for a fact what they were looking at was definitely in their eyes for sure, was a big foot, and that's what was in their minds. Even though they did say anything at first when they were laying down, they all just watched the these preachers walk right in front of them. The way my brothers tell me, there's no article of clothing whatsoever on these preachers. It was definitely furrey. They definitely had fur then they were like short hair for sure. There was no hair dangling from their arms or legs or anything. And thinking about them when they were walking across, these dick puts didn't even look at my brother's team at all at that point or even at this point. I don't even know if those dick puts acknowledge that they're there or not, I don't know. And as far as hide this concern. After all the discussion we talked about later, they're only about maybe six or a little bit over sixty tall, so if you're looking at them being a full size saf squats or whatever. But we came down the conclusion that they were probably juveniles because even the two brothers that were whether it's they were almost sixty tall themselves, it's kind of hard to tell because when they were walking, their knees were back a little bit too, so they had the slight bend in their knees. And they still look pretty tall. They look pretty muscular as well. They looked like there were three football players walking in the program basically, but they knew for a fact that they're definitely covered with further or hair all the way down. They couldn't see the bottom of the feet or anything. I know that if the hands were dark, so I don't know if they didn't tell me if they seem fingers. They watched these creatures go all across the field. They get to the eighth foot taming fence. There was one big fo that was a little bit bigger than the other two. When they got to the fence, the bigger one of the three, all he d is just he just reached up and grabbed the top of that fence and had a bar. I think it might have been aluminum, like a thick aluminum bar that goes all the way across the whole fence. So basically that creature just grabbed a whole that fence and in two different motions. All he did just went up and I guess he must have put the one foot on the top and just threw himself on the other side. And this is what my brother told me. At that point, the other two be put stay just walked the south towards the apartment call Pleques lying right there, but there's no fence, so they walked around the fence and they're on the other side there on that city property as well. And that one jumped over my brother's team and looked at each other my brother already knew exactly what he's looking at, but it was one of the other brothers that actually whispered out feels bigfoot at this time, they got really scared anyways, and they're already scared as they were walking across the field anyways, But once that they put jumped over, then they all three just jumped on. My brother's team just retreated back to the apartment complex and they stayed outside the apartments. They just stayed over on the other side there, looking towards our directions because they didn't hear us doing anything at that time. You know, back where I was at, this is where my story comes in. Like I said, I was already getting ready to follows step. I was laying down behind the baseball diamond now my sister and her boyfriend. I had my sister on my left side and on the other side of her was her boyfriend. I got quickly walking up to my sister nudged me on my side, and they told me that they see three figures walking in there were just as the other team. They said that, hey, the other teams were walking across the field from the school. Of course, then so I looked up. I wiped out my eyes a little bit, and sure enough we could see these figures walking across the field and they were about they were over one hundred feet away from us, so they just looked like silhouettes to us at this time. And I could see him walking across them. It was funny because when they were walking, I wasn't really staring at him. I was looking just looking back. Okay, it looked like I head towards the fence. So as far as we were concerned, those the other team, So it wasn't like we were looking for anything out of the ordinary. And we know there's three of them, so that was it for us. It was as easy as there should have been nobody else in the field at that time anyways, because we were playing a game, and that's banks in the area that I figured my brother was supposed to be at anyways, So who was not a shocking thing for us? Now behind us, right there on the eight foot fence, here's a mandate. That's where we actually decided to crawl through the gate to get on the other side where that property was at. But before we did that, when these figures, we got at least twenty feet away from the fence my sister and boyfriend that he wanted to get up and start running over towards and start blasting them away right off the bat. That wasn't gonna do it any good because that's still too far away. I wanted to have the element of the prize. Like I said, we're just playing a game. Whatever. But I just told that both of my team, my sister or boyfriend, then you know what our plabs should be. Just get on the other side of the fence and we'll crawl down the fence line, which is what we did. Now I've seen these creatures got to the fence, but we were already going through the mangate that I didn't feel the fence or hear the fence jiggle or nothing. Normally you'd hear if someone was trying to jump up there here, like some kind of sound, even though at this time I wasn't even thinking about that Anyways, were on the other side down we're now we're just crawling down with twitters.
Speaker 2: Some time.
Speaker 3: We went all the way down, about halfway down the fence line. We did it pretty slow, but we were just looking for the other team. We didn't know if they'd got over the fence somehow or whatever. But I was still looking on the other side, back on the school property too. I want to make sure they weren't crawling down nast side come and towards us. But I didn't see anybody. Like I said, we got down to about the I spot that I thought that they should have been the last time I seen them, And we were up on a little bit of an embankment where the fence I was at, like a little bit of a grade right there, a little slope, but it was just like three foot talled grass and weed. There's some sick showbry right down below from where we were at. There's also a bunch of grassy dirt mounds. I guess you'd call them just a little rolling hills dirt mounds of some sorts. They're all grassy too, is the whole field. Everything was just tall grass and weed about three feet tall. We didn't see anything, so we just stayed right we were at. We just rested against the offence. We have our backs against the fences, all three of us, and we're just looking up towards the mountains, past the community on the other side of that property. So after a couple of minutes my sister and her boyfriend, and all they're doing is giggling with detail there, and they wanted to just go play around anyways. They already let me know they're this boring. They didn't want to play in this game anymore, blah blah blah. But of course I just convinced them to stay at Hey, it's three out of three, we have to stay together, right, But they compromised, and they just said they came up the idea, we're gonna go ahead and call out in the grass, which we already know that they're giggling and laugh a little bit. I was glad to see him go. I didn't care about with it. I didn't want them to be around me because even right next to me, they're giggling so much, and the little touchy hewey deal is going on. I was getting annoyed by it. But when they suggested they wanted to go, they were just gonna go calling out in the grass, and they'll be my backup when something happens, or if something happened. Yeah, so they took off. I wonder we pay attend exactly which way they drink it off towards with Once they got in the grass. I pretty much lost all siding of them anyways, but I can still hear them giggling, laughing all the way. So they went out in the grass there and then and they were just like about another two or three minutes right and I kept telling them to be quiet and whisper yell. I was telling them that just keep it down. I didn't want to get caught. They just kept going anyways. This whole time, all I'm doing is just standing all the way looking down the fence line, just going all the way across, looking at the whole property. And I just turned. I had all the way down to the north side where we just came from. I'm just going back and forth. I had pretty good division no matter what. But like I said, we had this thick brush right next to right down from where we were, and then there was a dirt mound maybe twenty feet away from us. Now, as I'm doing this turning and stuff, I'll go slow too, So I was just wanting to make sure I wasn't gonna miss anything. So after a couple of minutes, like I said, my sister, and then we're in the fielding And now when I'm coming across I see two figures sitting on a dirt mound that twenty feet away from me, and they were right next to that thick shrubbery, and that shrub was only about maybe four feet high I'm estimating, but I'll still praying sick. You can't see anything on the other side of that particularly little dirt mound. But so now at this point, I'm not frightening at all. Just like I went back there, when I seen the figures walking across the field, I thought I was my brother's team. Now I'm just thinking that was just my sister or boyfriend. I'm still clueless of what's actually going on. I'm just thinking that's my sister or a boyfriend that giggling and stuff. The only thing that looked weird is the fact that the two figures were just staring straight at me without movie, not one movement. It just seemed weird. I'm trying to match the voices from my sister, and now it just didn't feel right. It didn't seem like even though I wasn't really that concerned with it, I just knew that those figures were sitting there like statues, just looking straight at me. Now, one time they ever moved. I'm thinking of my shister, and I was giggling and laugh like that. You think they'd be doing a little bit more of moving around, and even this latches for about at least two or three minutes. I had an interactions with those two, even though they didn't come back with me. But I'm sitting and looking at him telling them to be quiet, and raise my hand at him, tell them to be quiet quite a few different times. I finally gave up on that. I'm just looking back down the north side of the back toward whe we just came from anyway, And then now I ended up back looking as I was just passing the two figures that were sitting right there twenty feet away from me. This is where it all happens. This is where another single figure came running around the back side of that shrubbery, and it was maybe five to ten feet behind the two that were sitting there. I wasn't concerned about the two figures yet at this point, I just thought it was my sister, and I just thought it was the other team. I thought it was the other team running around, and this thing was looking pretty fast and running and I'm just looking at it coming towards me, and I even realized how fast it was cold, because by the time I got on my feet, the thing was already coming towards me, and he got about ten feet from me. Before I could get on my feet. This figure stopped right there and looked at me. When I got on my feet, it turned his head to one side. It was almost wanting to communicate with me. Somehow. It wasn't being aggressive. I even feel no aggressiveness, so I wasn't scared of anything. And when it came up to it, it was actually bt that the knees a little bit when it was standing there looking at me. You know, you can't really see too much from the bottom down by the feet or anything. I just had some lightings from the houses and stuff from the distance house, I had the stars, so I could see his head. It was like almost kind of like almost a point basically, did you see the Patterson flok? I could tell the fur. It looked like a thick jacket that I could see the individual hairs, which again I felt as a jacket no matter what. But I could see the hairs glissing through the lights. I couldn't see his face because it was looking right straight at me, and even the figures there down in the little I actually disregarded them, but at this point, so when I got out my feet and I looked at it, and my interaction with this one was only about three seconds, so I had to remember all that stuff after the fact. But I do remember him pulling his head towards me in almosked like he wanted to reach out and trust me or whatever. I'm just thinking, Okay, I just wanted to start shooting now, So that's what I did. I started yelling at the other teams. The other team. I just started yelling at top of my lungs. Maybe not real super loud at that time, but I just started just going bang right now. Once I did that, the other two figures stood up. So now I'm thinking, okay, something is stepping out right now, because they all stood up. What really got me is when they turned around and then they started leaping away from me. They started leaping really high in the grass. They're looking pretty high. I could believe that. At this time. I went into a shock because I knew that I was looking at something that wasn't really human, because they weren't acting humans. For one thing, they didn't figure out. It look like they would be full placed as humans. They didn't make any noise the way they were looking back he when they were running go from me, they were just their torsos were looking back at me. I could still see them like one hundred feet away from me when they're getting closer to the residential neighborhood. But when they were leaking through the field, this is what I actually did go into shock. I just started yelling deer. And the only reason why I'm saying that I was in shock is because there's no reason why I would have been yelling deer in the first place. If anything else, I would say, Hey, it's the other team that's afraid of us, or just even any humans. I should have been saying, hey, just other people just running from us. But they weren't. They were not human. Because I could even see them even when they were running. I could see that they didn't have no article of clothing whatsoever. I could see their backsides. I couldn't see definition, but I knew for a fact that they didn't have any pants or show words or a shirt or nothing, but just all just color. And as far as color was concerned, they looked like they were either a dark brown or possibly of blacks. I didn't see any kids have red or anything in those colors book, so I was definitely a color of either brown or black. But as they're running and they're at least bus maybe seventy yards or so at one point where my sister and her boyfriend, somehow they're standing next to me, they didn't get the clear look. So those two were pretty much out of the pictures for us people identify these creatures. Even at this point, I was refusing to even think that they're Bigfoot because Bigfoot was not even on my radar at this point. I was still confused. Bigfoot didn't become in my mind at the time. I was just trying to figure out what it was. It was mass confusion. If I was yelling dear so loud. I heard my brother's team coming from the apartment complex from the other side of the field, right. I turned around, and I see my brother's team. I can hear him yelling something, and all I like to do is just I'm just looking around, and I'm just in a daze, trying to figure out what just happened. I'm still confused completely. I'm just totally inconfused, and I didn't know what to do, didn't even want to think. I was like, what the heck is now? My brother and his team finally gets up to the offense line about maybe ten or fifteen feet from us. The only thing I heard out of anybody I camemember with my brother or the other came, but all he heard was that we just saw bigfoot boom.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 3: Once they said that, that's when I experienced the most fear that ever felt in my entire life. Anytime since or even before that time, I've never experienced that kind of fear. And I wasn't the fear that they're gonna come back and get me. The fear was that I was standing that close to something that was supposed to be a mystical creature. I was just thinking monster at that point, because after watching that film, The Bargie Creak, the only image I got out of that is that this creature was very ferocious. There was a dangerous creature as far as I was concerned, and that sweet Why didn't think of them as getting big put in the first place, Because they didn't show any aggression towards me. So that's why I didn't have that association with Diguit at that point.
Speaker 1: And stay tuned for more Sasquatch out to see we're right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: But now this is where I went. And I went to a deep shock at this point because everything went blank with all the fear that the blood just rushed from my face. And all I can know is that my brother later told me what happened is like he just witnessed me jumping, and interest took me a couple of leaves with my hands up to the top of that fence, and I jumped myself over that fence. I didn't even try to crawl down on the side. I just boom, just landed, and I landed on my feet, and I ran across the field away from everybody else. I didn't even care about anybody else. I didn't care about my sister, I didn't know anything about what they're doing. I didn't care about the rest of the teams at this point. I was just cared about myself, because that's how scared I was and in shock. Anyways, the next time I ever came in any kind of even knowing what I was doing, I was on the other side of the field and I plopped to my knees. I went down on my knees. I'm just looking on the ground and I remember if I had tears just running down my eyes, just totally fear tears and everything. I was shaking like crazy. Even at this point, I took me about forty minutes before I'd actually really start talking and stuff. Everybody else was around me, but I was still just in total confused of what was going on. I took, like I said, about forty minutes before I can even start thinking. I had to just kick back and I had to raise my head up a little bit, and it was crazy. But when I did probably come around and start talking a little bit, we were a long ways away from the fence at this point. We were way over by the other side by the school, but we all sat around in a circle, looked at each other, called six of us. When we were sitting there, I just want to look at the fence. That's what I want to do. I didn't want things to do with sitting in that circle with my back against the fence, right, so I wanted to make sure. But I did feel at least a little bit of comfort just because there was all six of us, there is just me alone, so I wasn't afraid for my life printing at that particular point. So we all just sat around and we decided we were my brother's team, the other one that told their story. First, they probably exactly say things, telling you about how they knew exactly what they're looking at, the whole thing about that, the one jumping over the fence. Then my sister or boyfriend. I guess he got a little bit jealous because he wishes that he would have been able to see something few but he immediately started chiming into an act like he was right there and he's seeing him a matter of feet away from or whatever. My sister had to quickly tell him to be quiet about that, because there's no way they've seen it. He was just making himself look stupid because my eyes, so yeah, he didn't see me, saying my sister didn't see anything. And then after we were sitting that circle, we were there for at least a good an hour and a half to two hours just sitting there. It got to a point where we were actually excited about what we just saw too. We got to the point where were finally laughing about it. After my fear was over and everything. I felt privileged to be able to see or witness what I just did and still come out without a scratch. But towards the end there we were actually contemplating out what we should do. Should we go and find some should go to the police department, because that's the only place we'd even logically want to go to. The police appartment was probably about it for walking business. From where we were at it was a probably good half an hour walk across to the north end of town there near the main input of town. It was one of the brothers of that want to go to the police. This is already we're talking aboutn hour and a half to two hours after the fact. But me and my brother, if you look back it even before I even start with that part, is that my whole family we were pretty shy anyways, Me and my brothers, we moved around so much so we didn't get to make a lot of friends and stuff, so we were naturally shy around people anyways. But we just got to the town just within days. We're talking about within three to five days when we had this incidant happen. So me and my brother just pretty much shout it down right off the very get go. We said, no, we don't want nothing to do with all the police and putting ourselves out there and then being laughed at. We're not gonna do that. There's no way those big cats are along gone anyways. There's no way they're gonna be hanging around waiting for the police or anybody show up. As far as I was concerned, they were gone. So the brothers finally they late pretty much without me and my brother. They didn't want to do it either anyway. They knew that they would be the laugh of the town because me and my brother denied it, always said no way. These guys are by themselves. Just left them do and we told them I peple say, hey, if you guys want to go for me and my brother already told them we didn't want anything to do with this, So if you want to go, be my guest, but we don't watch you bollve us. So you guys can do it today. And they've been in town, so they're the only ones witnessing each other. They probably knew a lot of people anyways, but they knew that they were probably laughing stock. They came to their senses, and it never came to anything after that anyways. And then once we separated that night, the two brothers left them with their way and my sister's boyfriend took off and that was it. That was the last time we ever hung around the two brothers at all. We went to school with them that year with you. Our mom and dad did come back after two months, and we ended up living in a white anyways, and we lived there. We lived out of town a little bit, but we could like the main town, but we lived in trailer barks here and there and give an apartment complexes and throughout the year, and we're there basically about another four or five years anyways, in the surrounding area. So we got to know a lot of people. And that was the very first time we actually got to consider our hometown because we did get to meet people, got lifelong friends now just from that town alone. So we see these brothers at the school that they pretty much the whole time we were there, but we never even approached them. We never brought the subject up at all, even if my brother after about two or three weeks after this instant happened, we stopped talking about We did tell our aunt. That night, we went into the apartment there, had called my aunt and her boyfriend was there right away. They just didn't believe us at all. I just figured we would at least tell our family if she would believe us, But no, they pretty much laughed at us anyways right off the get go. So we knew right that that was a story. We didn't want to tell that story anyways, not to the general public, not to anybody, because it's already something that we didn't even think existed anyways. And even with our encounter at that point, I thought that I was just a one time deal and that was it, which it was for us, But I thought it was so isolated that not too many people out there even had encounters. I didn't know anybody else, even though over the years I never even post. Anybody asked him about Big Put or anything, so that stuffing that even came around in general discussion, whether it's my friends or anything, because I'm going to assume that no one even has ever seen Big Put anyways. Now, in the recent months, when I discovered all this big Post stuff that I got on the BFRO site and found out that whole Mountain Range is the most populated of all the different claims in California alone. Of course, Washington has even more claims than us. Like I said, I just found this out back in January. I didn't know what a podcast was. I didn't know anything about podcasting. This is just forty three years later. I cut and pasted my story on a dozen, maybe a couple more, but at least a dozen or more of those sites that I joined the Bigfoot groups. I cut and pasted this whole story so that way I didn't have to keep retelling it every time I did it, so that way to be out there anyways, because everybone's telling their stories. I'm looking at all these things I'm trying. This is where I'm still comfortable telling it now because everybody else is telling the stories too. The very next day, and this is actually on January first, for whatever reason, that's when I did it. That what happened the very next day on the second is when I got it my first podcast interview. I had to ask her, what's the podcast and who are you? I didn't know who she was, and apparently she goes on different expeditions and she's a researcher and she's well educated. As well.
Speaker 1: I want to ask you a couple of questions here. There's a couple of things that stuck out to me. Is obviously the area that you guys were in when I first got into this. I've been in this a lot of years. I think I had an experience with one of these things when I was twelve years old back in North Georgia, and I've always been fascinated with the object. But the longer you're in it, the more you see that the things you thought you knew, everything you thought you knew, is probably wrong. I used to think you had to be twenty miles deep in the woods to have an experience with one of these things. That I've done probably at this point, about one thousand interviews for this podcast. A lot of these encounters happen on what I call edges, where people are moving closer and closer to these wilderness areas. That's where you see deer. I was talking about it literally just yesterday.
Speaker 3: I like to run.
Speaker 1: I run like five or six miles a day. We live in the middle of nowhere here in North Carolina. We've got forty acres out here in the middle of the woods. So I drive five minutes to a greenway. The interesting thing is we've owned this property since twenty seventeen, and I've seen exactly zero deer on the property.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: I've seen sign i've seen scat, I've seen prince, but I've never seen a deer. I've almost been ran over, literally ran over by several deer running out onto the greenway while I'm running on this track. It's because it's one of those edges. There's berries that have been planted along this edge that they're eating, and it draws the deer end where the people are. I think bigfoot is very much sasquatch, is very much like these other animals. They're gravitating towards these edges, and that's what it sounds like you guys were experiencing. You had this mountain range right there, and then you had this little residential area. Is that the feeling that you get. I know you haven't been looking into this very long, but have you seen that already in some of the other stories that you've seen and obviously your own. I'm trying to explain this in a way so people will understand that you literally had an encounter with a bigfoot near a school in a residential area, and I think that's hard for some people to grasp. But I think if you look into this deep enough and talk to enough people, you find that it's more common than you would think.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, like I said, I've allaly been doing since January is YouTube now YouTube podcasts, and Bigfoot, specifically Bigfoot. They felt that there's a lot of UFOs that were supposed to be connected with possibly with big putting all that stuff. Then I try to get myself away from looking at that bar because I don't really necessarily believe in that because of course with my interaction now as far as the deer is concerned. Yeah, even after that happened and stuff, even without even talking about Bigfoot at all. But what happened is that this town was already going through a drought. It was like about a five year drought at the time. After looking back at it, so now we'll come up with theories. The only theory that we really came up with is the fact that maybe Bigfoot was coming down. Maybe it's scavenger through the trash bands or something. There's a trash band, there's an alley way behind the stores and stuff. There's like a pizza place where they throw their old food and stuff with and that's only a blockers away from the school and everything back just behind the town there. But that was just the theory came up that maybe they were trying to find a quick thing to eat or whatever, and that was that part it. And then of course we did find out if we were talking to other je My aunt's boyfriend was a woodsman. He went out and sawed up a wooden and he went up to the touchy. He made his living just going out and saw down trees, bringing cords of wood in back to this truck, so he knows about hene. He's a hunter. I went with him hunting one time and he shot a deer and I had to help him drag it across and that was the same mountains I was at. But he has told me that he's noticed it has been a bunch of different wildlife that they've been spotted around town, coming down near the graveyard and just coming down into town and without going into main part town. Like I said, that was my theory is that maybe yeah, it might have something do at the drought that was going on. It was pretty hot out and that's not really to say that was what was going on. Who knows why they're there, But like I said, even the school and as it's actually doing all my podcast that was pointed out by other podcasters too. Sitting to the school, it is probably play because the kids. And then of course being up by the top of that ridge, I think it can be looking right straight down right there to if I see it with my naked eyes looking at the school yard and the apartment complex, and I know what's going on. I just see. Of course, the little kids look like little dots to me if I'm looking down at him. But yeah, that's kind of like where I'm at on that too.
Speaker 1: Another thing that interested me was the lack of any kind of vocalization or noise is made by these creatures, because that's typically one of the things that you hear quite often is most people hear vocalizations or smell something before they actually see these creatures. I know it's difficult, but in hindsight, looking back, do you think it's possible that these things might have made noise? Because I tell you, I was a police officer for many years, and you get this thing when you get into situations, particularly if you have to fire your duty weapon. Even when you get into physical altercations and you're in this heightened state of fear and adrenaline, you get what it's called auditory exclusion. You get tunnel vision, you get auditory exclusion, so things look a little different and you don't hear certain things. I've literally been in situations where I was in the middle of a gunfight, things were happening around me. People would ask me after it happened, didn't you hear me calling you? Or didn't you hear this? I heard none of that. I was so focused on the threat at this point. It was a gunman, but for you, it was the bigfoot. I guess the question for you is do you think it's even possible that that might have happened or are you pretty sure that these things were quiet and there was really no communication during the encounter.
Speaker 3: I know for a fact that there were those stuff coming from them up to the point that they came into my realm. As far as I'm running away, ah, already shocked. They could have been like what you're talking about. The only reason why I was to say that they might not have been doing it foot of all, they're juveniles for one thing, and another thing is the fact that they came into a neighborhood that's best you're supposed to have humans any And I'm thinking it's the reason why that they weren't making sounds because they wanted to try to stay quiet because they know that those houses are places where people live and there's dogs and everything. So they were just on my side of where that community was. So I just think that they were probably gonna stay as quiet as they could on because of the fact that they're still because they are still afraid of humans. No matter what people think that they're stronger than the human or whatever, I still think they have a certain fear of humans no matter what. So that's why you hear a lot of the vocalizations that you hear is basically up in the woods anyways, but that's in their territory. So we go to their territory and you start messing around with stuff and you get too close to them, and they want you away. And that's why I think that's why they make their vocalizations, because they're trying to warn you, for one thing, and stare you away. And as far as the people being killed by bigfoot, I don't think a bigfoot will naturally kill you.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see right back after the East.
Speaker 3: Messages, unless you get too close like a bart, if you get too close to there are young ones whatever, they might take you out. On that same aspect right there, I think there are gonna be some rogue puts that can probably have different temperaments and stuff too, So that's just one factor there. But in that situation where I was at, I just do think that they are fully aware that they're in human territories basically, and I think that's probably where they're going to try to be is not so loud, but either I didn't hear anything anyways. And then now back to the smelling, I didn't smell anything mainly because I'm only thinking because the fact there was not one liquid wind or anything anywhere, because it's that hot out even at nighttime, there's not even to breathe, Like say, he was like tempy waste. I guess if I were gonna smell them, he's gonna probably be least that close to me. But either ways, there's no odor that I could detect at all at that particular time. That's where I'm at with that one too.
Speaker 1: The smell is something that comes up in movies, the legitd of Boggy Creek. A lot of encounters incorporate the smell. People say they smell something, but honestly, if you break down the numbers, in my experience, it's only in about twenty to twenty five percent of all the encounters where somebody actually smells something, so it's not that common of a thing. I appreciate you answering the questions, and I really appreciate you coming on. It's one of the most fascinating encounter stories, frankly, that I've ever heard. I really appreciate you coming on and sharing it. I've had a blast talking to you.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I'm glad there.
Speaker 4: They say, you don't gotta go home, but you can't stay.
Speaker 5: I don't want.
Speaker 4: Step joy, this child, that chart everything, call me ride back right back, Joy for.
Speaker 5: Me, Joy staying right.
Speaker 6: You come it right away.
Speaker 5: Still susta.
Speaker 6: Conduct don dot Doss still steps US states things
Speaker 5: USS