Speaker 1: All right here with Bryce Mitchell, second Time I podcast. We've been friends for a while. Mount in Arkansas came to the grand open of your gym or that tomorrow. Absolute place is beautiful.
Speaker 2: It really is, man and and and not a lot of people really know how beautiful it is. And right now it's the winter. It's perfectly beautiful in the winter. I love it. I love every season, particularly in the fall. You see a lot of colors come out of this area just I mean all sorts of colored trees and leaves.
Speaker 1: It's what I expect it at all. There's a lot of order to rep and I come in it's like wow. And then your gym, I'm just blown away by how nice that gym is.
Speaker 2: Can I taste It's so nice? Yeah. The number one place that people are moving to in the country right now, state wise is Arkansas.
Speaker 1: I see right now.
Speaker 2: Arkansas had the highest number of people moving into it last year out of any other state.
Speaker 1: I was looking at house houses last night here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's we being honored to have a warrior like Jake Shields amongst us. And that's what we're all about values here, you know. And there's a lot of places with a lot more people, and here we just have different ways of life and it's very simple compared to some of the bigger cities, you know, but it's just not that big city feel here.
Speaker 1: You know. It has such a good energy and stuff too, and people just are so kind and truthful and that's so many interesting conversations here already. And just this is not what I was expecting.
Speaker 2: That's particular to this gym, you know, because Arkansas has a bunch of crazy too, you know, but if you live in Arkansas, you know where the crazy is. Yeah, and you know I know where my people are. For me, this place is like the Shire, you know. I live in the countryside. It's about three and a half hours from where we're at right here, and the drive here is just beautiful from the gym to my place here. But anyhow, bro, yeah, you should move out here.
Speaker 1: I didn't wake up early tomorrow and drive around because it's so beautiful and he's got a car.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: It's just like this is all is not what I was expecting at all. And I'm sure there are bad areas, you know, because I've grew up. I'll tell you where.
Speaker 2: I tell you where, the where the rough areas are where the highest murder rates are and honestly, you know, people call it the hood. Okay, I can tell you where the hood is, you know what I mean. And honestly, in those places, I'm glad that those places exist. And I'll tell you why it. Uh it keeps things the way they are around here, and I like it the way they are. It's part of the ecosystem. I'll tell you the hoods part of the ecosystem. I can tell you where the hoods are in Arkansas, and I tell you, if you don't go around those places, you won't be involved in a lot of those activities. And if you're there, you just be on high alert and kind of get in and get out and nothing bad will happen to you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I grew up in kind of a rule area that's a little rough and crazy. People don't understand that some of these rule areas can be uh pretty sketched too. But oh yeah, some of them are really nice because I understand. Like I bought a couple homes like a half an hour away from there, and it's really NiFe, safe, clean, completely different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the cities.
Speaker 1: People know, there's the ghettos, nice areas they don't understand the country has the same things exactly exactly, you know, like if you would just disappear in some areas, I ain't likely to find the bodies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's I know, roads they're just you know that there's just legisay, there's been multiple people murdered down that road. Is that road cursed? I don't know.
Speaker 1: But in these areas, these parts, you know, there's some curs right, bro Like. There's some areas that you get energy going on. I believe, you know, lots of people have been murdered up there, and I believe that that type of stuff for sure, bro I do too, recently changing some of my views, realizing the world's crazy. And you're one of the most controversial people amongst the USC, which is saying quite a bit, but thankfully the USC mostly allows free speech. Now, Danas, he's been claiming that at least so you had a quite a stir a year or so ago.
Speaker 2: It was Yeah, you know, I'm happy with the way everything went down, I really am. And uh, the the people man, the fans like, and some people hate me, but the ones who loved me, bro Like, I really feel the love. I really do. Feel loved. And all the people that work in the promotion with the UFC, like even when all that bullshit was going down, if you would have asked them. A lot of those people that work in the UFC, they know me and they love me. They'll say, hey, when Bryce sees me, he treats me respect. Because I see him at the PI down from every one of them that I greet at the door to all the way back of the cafeteria. I'll make sure when I'm in the PI cafeteria I tell the chefs, hey, that was good, that pizza was good today.
Speaker 1: You know a lot of people do that, and you're clearly not a hateful person.
Speaker 2: I showed him all love.
Speaker 1: I tell so many people were excited us coming out here and I'm runn all kind of just leverties like, oh you're gonna have Bryce Mitchell.
Speaker 2: That's we love Bryce. They people like love. You have haters too, people like if you are a good person.
Speaker 1: A lot of people don't think the chefs, they don't like.
Speaker 2: Christ calls us to show every body love, bro and I try to do that. And I'm definitely not perfect. But my point is is that the UFCPI ask the employees. They're what they think of me, And I bet you that they'll say he's nice and he says hi to me every time. I just I'm polite to him every time I see him. And speaking of the UFCPI that's what this kind of place is really turned into. Easy. It's phenomenal in a way with what I see out here. It's a lot of room in this facility.
Speaker 1: That you're saying, though, I've been around like rich or famous people and they're treating staff like shit, and that really bothers me. I know, it shows their character. It shows how they would treat you if you weren't important for them. That's right, That's how people should view It's they geather treat me good, but they're treating you like shit for no reason. That shows their real character exactly. They're just looking like, oh, I can benefit from you, you know, treat everyone with kindness if they treat you with kindness. Now, some people don't deserve kindness, yeah, at least in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, the I think the base one of the base reasons that people don't treat other people good is because they don't believe in a soul, you know, and if you don't believe in a soul that each person has intrinsic value, it's innumerable, like worse, and there's no money that you could put on the value of another person. And if we really knew that that was true, we would treat we would treat people differently. But the thing is is a lot of people don't believe that people are created in the image of God and that they're supposed to be We're supposed to love each other like that. But people don't treat each other like that because they don't even believe that. You know that that we have these souls and that we're special creative beings and we have a purpose. You know that the material world tends to make us want to think that's not the purpose of life, but it is.
Speaker 1: You don't think you evolve from a fish exactly.
Speaker 2: We didn't involve the monkeys. Bro. We got souls and we're supposed to treat each other. It makes your It makes my soul feel good to treat your soul good. You see what I'm saying That it's called harmony. Harmony ain't harmoned me, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I read the most who is probably the most the biggest rabbi in the world of the head of Chabad Lubovich, that we don't have souls, only they have souls. And every president has to go meet with this, guys. Is their souls are divine and we have like the souls of cattle.
Speaker 2: Right right, Yeah, there's yeah, and that's hate. When hate groups form, the first thing that they do is they always dehumanize the enemy and they say, hey, these other people are not human. And it's like, yeah, there's people that really believe that they're better than other people. But I'm here to tell you you're all created equal and the image of God does straight out of the Book of Genesis. And that's not even me saying, and that's just me repeating what's been wrote down for you.
Speaker 1: Ever, he took one group of men like you are my chosen people. I know. I believe everybody by all of them, of course, but there's a lot of that have this racial superiority where they latently act like they're better than us.
Speaker 2: All right, a lot of people have had that, and it just never works. It collapses on it on itself. Those type of empires are built on hatred and it always collapses because how do you have a hierarchy where everybody is just hate and wants nothing but to they only care about themselves. How does that last forever?
Speaker 1: We need to find something to bond and come together, you know. And it's exactly like we get it from fighting, right because people can get along from all different races religions. You have this like perfect thing to pull us together. But the country's kind of losing that right now, so we need to find something to rally around. Maybe it's a maybe it's realizing who a real ingemy is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, And I'll tell you what this trending is bringing us together on a spiritual level, because like when we're out here sharing the mats with people, you're training in a way and getting to know them in a way that it is actually a spiritual connection. You're sensing their energy. Like when you're on the mats with somebody you're trying to with, you know, you just you learn a lot about them with you know that you can't learn with.
Speaker 1: Build a bond like that, like you know, nickd is what mains born partner for like fifteen years and you build this like it's you get it. Just the person don't understand that we're trying to beat each other up, but it builds this crazy, insane elessness that will always be that you can't build any other way. And like Nate and golettas too, but like Nick is, we used to just like battle for years and we helped drive each other though to greatness through the competitiveness, but we have this deep like love for each other through that. You can't build hundred understand it. Most people couldn't understand that. Thanks to watching fight Back podcast. If you like the show, like, subscribe or share the video. There's also donation links and the descriptions.
Speaker 3: Welcome to armslist dot com, America's firearms marketplace. Use arms list to buy, sell, and trade firearms, ammo optics.
Speaker 2: And more.
Speaker 3: Buy from our nationwide network of fire arms steers. Tired of being nickel and dined with never ending fees, be a part of the armsless community for just six ninety nine a month, come and get what they wanted to right now.
Speaker 1: I think the military is high. Military people gotta understand this bond.
Speaker 2: Right MMA brings that spirit and that camaraderie out of people. I believe because of the seriousness of the sport, you can get hurt. Yeah, yeah, because you get hurt if you don't. If you're not training like that and have a group of badasses together, you just go get hurt. Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's an individual sport, but you really want to bring that brotherhood the comerate. You need to like work together as a team too. Even though it's individual, you still have to have a team supporting you and coaches, and it really teaches you to work.
Speaker 2: Together absolutely, man. And I'm really excited about doing this finally, like fully transit. I mean not that I'm done fighting, but what I'm saying is like I have.
Speaker 1: A gym, now giving back, Now you have a game. I am a coach changes people. I'm a legit coach changing people's life to change my life. I wasn't a bad path that I found fighting and completely changed my life around and gave me a mission like I needed it. A lot of young man, I struggling to all kinds of problems.
Speaker 2: I think that's exactly.
Speaker 1: It's be mandatory in schools. I think, make a kid go to a fight in Jim Clay, it.
Speaker 2: Is at my school, homeschool, Tucker, It's mandatory, Bro, He's gonna have to train.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it should be mandatory, like imagine maybe not front of the whole school, maybe having to go out and fight in front of your glass, like doing they have to do that in a month, the fear of facing that training, the dieting, knowing, oh, in a month, I'm fighting this dude and all my peers are going to watch me. I have to get locked in that gauge. It's just me and him. That really makes you a better person, a tougher person, and deal with stress. The things don't really matter after you've done.
Speaker 2: With that, I know, I know, Yeah, it makes you a better person. Like how you said that, It makes you a tougher person. And being a tougher person makes you a better person. You develop more characteristics that are likable universally. Everybody respects the hero, you know.
Speaker 1: You know people what I bring my fighter friends around, they're always shocked at how nice and intelligent, and you know, even like the Diaz brothers, people are shocked at how kind and intelligent they are. Something about like fighting the high level guys makes you a better person. And there's exceptions of course, of course. Yeah, recently became friends with a couple like the Delta Force, which is like the lead of the elite military. They have such similar personalities to fighters, which makes sense because they've spent their life prepairing to go, you know, to literal war. Going to cage is pretty damn close. Like peoplen't understand they've never done at the stress, the anxiety, the excitement, the thrill, nothing really the matches that, in my opinion, maybe going to real war, right right.
Speaker 2: And yeah, the the social aspect of it too. It's affected. Everybody's watching, it's affected, and you know, the world's gonna judge, you know what I mean. That's what makes it what it really is. And the pain too, Yeah, pain more than.
Speaker 1: The physical pain. Embarrassment if you lose a fight in front of millions of big hurts more than.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what really makes it do tough Eva.
Speaker 1: Stating, right, just lose a fight because of the money, the embarrassment, the mount Like our whole lives become deticy to this sport. It's literally our entire life are based off of this. We put everything on the line.
Speaker 2: Right, and I love it and I really feel called to do it, you know, like I just naturally always felt inclined towards fighting. Actually grew up watching you fight, you know there was Yeah, there was something about just watching it as a kid, Like I didn't know I was going to be a fighter, but just like looking back at it, you could have predicted. Because the way that I would watch fights when I was a kid, I was obsessed with it.
Speaker 1: It was these are people that looked up to God. So then when I'm meeting these people, people's by peers, it's such a strange. I know what I saw Mark Coleman, I was like freaking out, and he was just like, oh, I can't believe you know me, because at that time I was probably more well known than him.
Speaker 2: But to me, he was like a god.
Speaker 1: It's like it's Mark Coleman.
Speaker 2: And he's amazing too, you know what. To me, his greatest accomplishment always been he running the fire to save his parents.
Speaker 1: That was amazing. Fortunately he lost his dog, but he saved his parents.
Speaker 2: No, dude, boy, that that will get me fired up right there, just thinking about that, or get my child, his daughters.
Speaker 1: He's so close with my podcast.
Speaker 2: Give me chails, I know, give me chills thinking about that. You talk about a courageous man, Yeah, I mean, there's that's that's the least running into flames.
Speaker 1: Dude ran into fire youth parents, You're just.
Speaker 2: That's not your average guy. I'm just gonna put it that superhero. That's just the superhero. He's a fucking superhero.
Speaker 1: He was really hurt that he didn't get his dog, which is but it's just like, you know, he told me the story and podcast and you can tell you got emotional. It's like, man, this is heavy. This is really heavy.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just the fact that he did it. I mean, most people wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Do that if you know they're lying from the smoking.
Speaker 2: I know, I know I already was. Yeah he was. Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, his daughters love him deeply because he's from you. You always see his daughters when I was going up.
Speaker 2: You have the ca age.
Speaker 1: So it's just I'm so glad he made it.
Speaker 2: May too and that yeah, that story right there. When I think of Mark Coleman, always think of him running into fines. I mean, you talk about a hero. Dude was literal hero hero. He's cool. Man'll be here tomorrow. I can't wait. So cool.
Speaker 1: The guys that I looked up to as a kid became my friends. It's like not that people have that It's just like it's insane life that we've lived, you know, Like Chuckle Dell's who I met. I like looked up to this dude and then too started following them around, and then we became like really good friends. I was like trying not to be like too rude, but trying to get him to help me, right, And then one day, to know where, he invited me to go a training camp with him. I ditched the girl I was with it, took a bus ride out, and after that we were so close. The girl end up breaking up. They're like, what are you doing? Chuckle Dell disinvited me, Like, this is the guy I was trying to get his attention from. Exactly when he became super close after that, stayed good friends to this day. Exactly, you know, and these are something like the loyal best people I've ever met. His brother's have been lifelong friends that have loyalty. They always keep their word, They always have my back, you know, like exactly, I can call him him I need something, He'll do it. He can call me the same, you know, Right, fighting builds that bond that you don't really get. The loyalty people people are most people don't hold that kind of loyalty and not not all fighters do either.
Speaker 2: But you know why, I think we've lost a lot of that. I mean, I'm sure there's a lot of factors, you know, but it's like, imagine back in the day, if the population was less and like how humans like in trade would really depend on each other without phones, without internet, Like you just have to tell somebody, hey, I'll be back here at uh three weeks, I'll be I guess looking at the sundial or whatever, and every day and then you would meet somebody just based off your word, you know, And like today people have lost a lot of that, a lot of that value you've made.
Speaker 1: Your words everything thing started. I'm like, yeah, I'm so glad I can. I love it, but I want to go out to Arkansas. But I gave you did Bro. I always keep my word. But like this is this is Bro, not what I expected. It's it's awesome.
Speaker 2: There's no telling what this grand opening is gonna look like tomorrow. I think people are gonna come out of the woodwork, and uh, just having you here for this is just special.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: You bring that energy to the atmosphere and of course the experience you.
Speaker 1: Know, Jim is truly beautiful, not just telling you that. It's like so nice.
Speaker 2: You know, we were just having to train for this interview.
Speaker 1: It's like it is something just like I'm a terrible shape right now, but it's still nice to go on the mask rule a little bit.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: I love sharing knowledge you're going to be teaching now, sure, sure knowledge.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it's like absolutely.
Speaker 1: Love giving back. You're really gonna make that part.
Speaker 2: Me too, And that's what I'm gonna focus on more tomorrow. I'm gonna train some myself, but more so everybody comes in the door, I'm gonna make sure if they have any questions or want to see anything or whatever, Hey, I'm showing them tomorrow because that's what I need to do in this Jim. And when my fights get closer. The people here in this facility, you've met the whole crew here now, such a great crew, evalent and so good. Yeah, bro, there they're gonna find They're gonna fly the training partners in for me, just like they have with you. You know, I know how awesome it is here.
Speaker 1: Maybe all come out for a week and help train you for a week and bring someone else.
Speaker 2: In that'd be awesome, dude, Hay. And speaking of you know, if even if you don't move out Targasaw, you could just get a rental investment property, get you a little place out here and come out in the property last.
Speaker 1: Time looking at the Maybe it's not overinflated yet. We talking about how nice it is. Drive the praises up.
Speaker 2: Well, you know it already is the number one now most moved to state is Arkansas. Now, I think that some of the people are gonna be They're gonna move here and they're gonna be disappointed. Yeah, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But for me, not for everyone.
Speaker 2: That's right, It's not for everyone. And God put this place on my heart. I'm telling you I am Arkansas. I'm just telling you I'm It's the trees, the water that I know, these parks, I know everything around here. I can tell you the hills where the trees are, where the deer and the squirrel are, and the fish and uh, I'm really fond of this place. And that's just why I love it because I have no option. And you can't pick where you love, where your home is. You know what I'm saying. You can't where it's where you feel.
Speaker 1: You feel the connection and energy. I think you really people don't pay attention to energy.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: When you arrive somewhere, I instantly felt good energy. You have to like follow and pay attention to that stuff's right.
Speaker 2: That's right. This is where I feel myself. I don't feel yes. And I've always loved traveling all over the world. But I'm a Arkansas boy because when I get home, like I always have a calling to get home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, you should move out to Vegas. But now I see why you're this really fits you your you know your soul.
Speaker 2: You know this is my soul. That's right.
Speaker 1: I'm vegetarian, but you like you farm your own animal stuff, and I have highly respect for that because it's so different when you kill the animal yourself. You really like, again, you're getting a pond that people don't understand your understanding, like, oh, I'm having to take this life to feed my family.
Speaker 2: I couldn't agree more man, And uh.
Speaker 1: People don't take it serious enough though, No.
Speaker 2: They don't, you know. And if you if you saw the calves, the little baby innocent cows that I had to bury in the dirt as they just struggle for their last breath, you know, and then they slowly die. Or if you saw me having to put these big, you know, beautiful steer twelve hundred pound animals that have to put a bullet in their head, you know, and I have to back them down in a corner, get them away from the other ones when it's butcher time. And it's a very quick process. But I separate one from the others and put a bullet in their head real quick. Man. It's just sad. It's sad, but it makes you value. You say, you know, what is that worth? Because I know how long that butcher that cow is going to feed my family and we're not going to have to worry at all about eating until until we need another one. I mean, that's how we live. Yeah, you have a respect for it most you have a respect for it.
Speaker 1: And the way they treat them in these factories, it's truly evil in the mind.
Speaker 2: I know, you actually have a respect for what you're doing.
Speaker 1: You know. It's like you understand that you're taking a life exactly.
Speaker 2: And so how they've took the power away from the small farmer, by the way, it's not by means of fair marketplace. The reason that the small farmer is so suppressed is because they've actually rigged the markets against the small farmer. The small farmer is the most productive person that agriculture has ever seen, because they consume most of their products themselves and then sell what's left over. That's what the goal of any good small farmer is. Whereas these these corporate farmers that have billions of dollars, they're not even consuming their own product. They don't give a shit about the quality of their they don't, you know, they don't, and they're they're just going to buy off lawyers and loopholes. And but basically, uh, the f d A, that is the institution that is rigging the market and keeping people like me from selling fresh organic No I cannot sell beef two people.
Speaker 1: You can't sell a real organic beef.
Speaker 2: No I could give you some, but I can't because I.
Speaker 1: Don't have ethic complicated license to get Yeah, I have to kiss the FDA's ass. They want to control it. They want to abuse the animals. They have the animals eat.
Speaker 2: They have to. When you go through the FDA, the FDA ensures the animals poisoned. They're going to give you a vaccine and say okay, uh, take this poison, put it in your animal, and then you can sell this beef and make more money unless you can't make money. So what do you think I choose? I choose a healthy beef that I don't make money on. I don't care. I'm not forming the money. I'm forming a healthy food that keeps people alive. I got integrity matters. Most people don't have any integrity. It's integrity. It comes down to integrity. And you're right these when you we've outsourced most of our beef farming to four companies, as in, four individuals or small groups, small entities own all the cows.
Speaker 1: Four people decide they're probably all interconnected with those four people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly, and same with they also owned the packing companies too, you know. So it's all conglomerate and it's as if it'll go from four to three to two to one. It's all all of this power is converging into one central power. So where everything is owned by one group of people and then all that, then the Bible calls the one, one person, all that all that, that whole group transfers that power to one person. That person the Bible calls it the anti Christ, but we see I don't know how close we are at all.
Speaker 1: That they're trying to bring the anti Christ back there. Yeah, that's what I was. Whether I believe in it or you believe in it, they believe in it and they're trying to bring it back. That's what I noticed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the prophecy, like the red Heifers are being butchered. He's what I'm saying. These prophecies are coming true. You know, people claim they already did it.
Speaker 1: The guy Adam Adam King, the Jewish guy, claims they already sacrifice it in their process. I don't know if that's true or not, but like a lot of Christians are helping him do it. Like, why are Christians trying to help bring back the anti Christ?
Speaker 2: It's insane. They've been deceived. They've been deceived, bro, But more truth is coming to light. I promise you that you're.
Speaker 1: An interesting times. Things are being exposed. I was never religious, but you're clearly there's some spiritual battle at play. Like it's hard to deny that at this point. It's like they believe in these demonic gods or what devil's ever you call them. They believe it's real and they have a lot of power, so there has to be a god too.
Speaker 2: I would hope it has to be. Well, it's a dichotomy, you know. It's just like there's no light without darkness or whatever whatever they call it. I don't know if the word is dicotomy, but yeah, you know, I mean, it can't be like for left, there's got to be a right up. There's got to be a down, you know what I mean. And if there's this evil shit, then you know there's something good loving or creators who made everything. And uh, it really does make sense for there to just be one creator that created everything. And then you look at the universe and I was taught in school that we came from monkeys and and fish and all that shit.
Speaker 1: You know, monkeys, fish.
Speaker 2: I know, and that's what they taught me in school. But looking back at it, it's I see now the beauty in God's creation and how only God could create something so complex like bro, think about us trying to create the human brain, Like we're never gonna create a human brain.
Speaker 1: That is that we randomly evolved and all the ecosystems perfectly fit together, and it's like the atoms. To me, it's it's way more idiocras be an atheist. I know, I don't know. I never claim to have the exact answer. I think God's so big we can't understand him, as my belief.
Speaker 2: No, we cannot. We can't even get closer. It's not it's not actually possible with our brains, bro, Like, we can't fathom that amount of in.
Speaker 1: Someone that could just go boom and create this or however he created it or they.
Speaker 2: We can't understand that. Bro, he made every law of physics by speaking it into existence. Yeah, And it's like, we're really here to experience this life, and I believe there's purpose in it. And I believe that the purpose is to serve God. Now, to somebody who doesn't know God, I understand it's listening to that, you're gonna think, well, that sounds pointless. I have to serve somebody else my whole life. And it's because you know, you're not understanding. God is the true source, the only true source of love and the thing that ought to be worshiped. He's the creator of everything that has true love, and he's worthy of being worshiped in heaven. It's not something I think we can comprehend or understand because we tend to might maybe think it's boring or something that works, flop around up in the clouds, flop around it up into the clouds. But brother, I don't think we can even imagine its greatness. And I mean the way it's described, it's just uh yeah, I do believe in afterlife. That's what gives me hope. It's the belief in it after life that in heaven I will be uh in fellowship with my friends and family. It's it's family, and we're all brothers and sisters. We're all brothers and sisters. Like literally, we're all family.
Speaker 1: We all have spiritus exactly regardless of I think sometimes you feel like a calling, you know, whether it's God whatever. But I felt the callingself in my life to do something. Dont feel like you have a choice sometimes, you know, like this is what I meant to do. You probably felt that way with things too, Like exactly like fighting, I didn't have a choice. I had to do it, you know, I started speaking on about some things I didn't want to. I just felt like I had a higher power of making me do it and didn't fel like I was able to stop.
Speaker 2: I didn't either. I tried. I felt guided when I when I decided I wanted to be fighting. Uh, I felt like it was I was, That's what I was born.
Speaker 1: I don't think I could have stopped. No real quote my girlfriend at the time, because like there was no money time.
Speaker 2: It was crazy.
Speaker 1: I get it, but I'm like, I just don't really have a choice. I have to do this.
Speaker 2: Hey, Chuckledale called me too. I do the same thing. Sorry, I take the bus out to me.
Speaker 1: And he wasn't even that famous shit.
Speaker 2: It was for he's a big super fride. He was chuckle bro. It was the toughest guy I knew. And yeah, I mean I grew up watching him too, you know, and I was was I'm the biggest chuckle deell fan bro.
Speaker 1: I would do the kind of hard to read. So I didn't know if he hated me liked me. I was just trying to, like show up at the gym every day exactly little advice, not bug him too much, but ask me a few questions. He said. I might have been a phone call back there, like you want to go with me tomorrow out to a big bear to go train these new guys just bought the UFC the for Teita Brothers. Yep, gotten that bus went right up there.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: But then that was the best vision I made. We became so close after that.
Speaker 2: And wow, that's that was back in the day.
Speaker 1: I was like two thousand or two thousand, two thousand, prizing two thousand, two thousand and one. Crazy.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: When I watched I watched him turn into a superstar. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that year when I.
Speaker 1: See him and that was being kind of weird. He's just like I realized I was being weird to him because he was famous. He wasn't being weird to me. That was like a wake up call that I was like, I never wanted.
Speaker 2: To text him.
Speaker 1: He's like, probably never hit me up anymore, Like, oh, you're too busy, what do you mean, my friend? That was like, that was one of those moments like, oh m hm, he hasn't changed because he's famous. He's the same dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and uh, he's he's always been one of my favorite fighters ever. And he's John Hackelman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love and he's a lunatic. Was so funny.
Speaker 2: I do too. I really loved guy. He's so funny. He's amazing. If he see those guys Hackleman and Chuckledell, just please tell him. I said, hi, you.
Speaker 1: Know, will like I love Sean. He's crazy but lunatic runs like the Pit Fight team. So when I trained it, they had like a split for a year or two and that was the time I was training under Chuck, and then they got they got connected. But I still know John well because I've come down and train with Chuck, but he was never my coach. He's hard as a coach, though, but I could. I'm okay with a hard you know job as coaches. Not to be your friend the exactly.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: Some people don't understand that.
Speaker 2: I agree, you know, I agree. That's why I think I'll be a good coach because I'm very friendly. But if I'm coaching somebody else, straight up tell him, hey, that's bullshit, Like don't don't that's bullshit, don't do that.
Speaker 1: Very friendly, but it's gym time. I'm not, I know not, And I was a very serious sport.
Speaker 2: I want to see people win, and I was.
Speaker 1: You know, holding the fight, seating the berryer together and I come in there. It's like military. I'm very serious. People fink around. I'm gonna be thrashing the gym and yeah, exactly, but people could die. I'm doing them, you know, kick people out if or not, like the exact thing you I'd do the whole workout with us guys. Sometimes you can see guys would kick out of the gym because they're trying to like skip the second part of the workouts. Like, no, we all do the whole. You have to keep morale, unity, you have to keep it all like in sync exactly. People would be like you're a dick, but like, look how many you know training guys like Gill Melndez who's a world champion. Most people don't realize, like I was his main coach most of the time. Like obviously I would say Nick probably trained Nate the most, but helping guys like that, and like I'd coach a lot of good people while I was fighting, because I had that very serious mentality, like the saying a game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, militaristic, pretty serious sport.
Speaker 1: We can get hurt out there, and it's like, if you're going to do it to me, I'm very serious when I'm in there, but I've been to them before and after I'm joking around having a good time. But when it starts like this, shit is serious and you shouldn't be doing it.
Speaker 2: If you're not, I agree, you know, go go play tennis. Go go play pickleball, man, Pickleball's fun. I've been playing a lot of that. Pickleball. Dude. I really like pickleball, and I didn't think that I would. I tried it and I was like, Wow, I love this game because it's not like exerting like tennis, where you really have to try, and it's not like ping pong where I just get pissed off because I can't hit the little bam ball.
Speaker 1: You have a little Chinese. Yeah, got smoke by Chinese pong?
Speaker 2: You have me Chinese to play ping pong? All right? Off subject.
Speaker 1: Two nights ago, I was laugh my ass out with a friend. I was telling him the story of how you pulled out a karate combat fight because.
Speaker 2: They queered you out. Yeah, brother, gave me.
Speaker 1: A queering out.
Speaker 2: Bryce Mitchell, dude, I'll call you out on it if they're fucking trying to queer me out, and let me tell you in my defense because they're gonna say, oh no, we didn't do nothing. And Bryce Mitchell backed out of the fight. That's what they're gonna.
Speaker 1: Say, Oh, they queered you out.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you how they queered me out, too, because I'll be very specific and it might seem like a minor detail, and y'all can make your judgments, but I will tell you what happened. And they're gonna say, oh, he's like Madonna or whatever being a diva. Let me tell you. They took a picture of me and they changed my ears, and I didn't like it, because, yeah, you can make fun of my ears or whatever, but I like them the way they are and I've earned them. They're my ears and don't do a cgi photoshop of my ears. And so they posted a picture of And by the way, I'm not mad at any of these people. I could give a shit less. I don't give a fuck. But it was it was an issue of like they made a point to not listen.
Speaker 1: To me or not skin tone makeups.
Speaker 2: I think it looked a little funky, for sure, A little bit like makeup on it. I think I think it. I think it looked a little funky. I know the ears was fake ears. They put fake ears on me. And here's the thing. I was in a group text with some of the people that are on the show, and I said, can we please have this this photo h a real photo of me? Used, I said, my ears aren't real on there. They put fake ears and I didn't like the look of them, and it's put my ears back and they said okay. Then happened. Then the next day I did one more text to the to the uh another group of people supposed to be higher ups, and they said okay. And then the third time, I got on a video call and I was talking to the main dude, and I was like, bro, could you change that picture of my ears? Just put a picture of me up there? Like I've never had anybody photo shop my ears out of photos kind of driving me nuts, you know, just it's just at this point kind of like integrity thing, like put a real photo of me up there. And then and then they didn't do it after the third time asking, so I said, fuck it, they're getting me out. I'm out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm friends with the guy with the assume. I see whatever. The head guy he called me like, you can talk Bryce get back in. I'm like, oh, you queer him out. I don't think he's gotta I don't think he's going back here.
Speaker 2: Bro, he's on fire. The girl that didn't.
Speaker 1: I don't know Bryce has integrity.
Speaker 2: I doubt it.
Speaker 1: They can hit you up, but you're just like, nah, man.
Speaker 2: Him out, he's out, the thread out of the story.
Speaker 1: How the guy called me, try to talk about it, just like, bro.
Speaker 2: Him out, he's out out.
Speaker 1: I had to fucking a little bit. Yeah, I have a tax I'm like, why did you quar out brace?
Speaker 2: Yeah, fuck with him a little bit, let him know, no hard feelings. But I did have to hold my ground. I felt like something queer was going on.
Speaker 1: So nope, I think people know now if that'd be a show, don't be quaring you out, don't be pushed on a serious But that's being pushed everywhere.
Speaker 2: It's being striving to work, and I personally, uh yeah, yeah. Everybody's starting to realize it. Counterculture or whatever is starting to shift. People starting to realize we're not so crazy. But five years ago, five years ago or three years ago, me and you were considered crazy. Now we were having perfectly rational conversations. You can go back to our podcast two years ago. Dude, We're the same people. Ain't nothing changed, just everybody caught up.
Speaker 1: I have so many people like apologizing to me now, being like I thought you were crazy, Like I don't any hard feelings like oh, they're like, oh I talked to you about Like I don't care.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: I mean you can at least reflect and realizing right now. That's fine, that's all. I was only trying to wake you up. And I wake up one day and be like, oh, I want to battle with the most powerful people in the world. I just fell as a calling, like I had to do it exactly, Like I had no choice of calling from God or whatever you want to call it. But someone was calling me to speak up, and you know, alarm, the you had to come from somewhere. I think, all come down now. But guys like us weren't speaking up early and then the people before us, and not by any means saying we were the first ones to push it, but we're the biggest, biggest name people at the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think that this stuff that we're dealing with in our society right now is the biggest reasons of war is like true evil because at some point, you know, there are wars for resources, which it's kind of hard to pick aside, like you're both fighting for like two tribes fighting for a river. Yeah, and it's almost like that's kind of tribalistic, and it's very hard to pick a side. Well, who's right and who's wrong? Well, if they both are going to thirst to death or even they can't get along, it's it's this is different. This is organized evil and a level that's so destructive that we know these people are trying to exterminate the human race this and they have the means to do it, and they're within a couple years. Yes, they're within a couple of years of doing it, and people don't understand the technology they have, and it's almost too late. What am I What do I gain out of sitting here and telling you what's going on? And I do nothing but get berated online for telling y'all what's going on. I'm just telling you. The truth is that the human race is in trouble. Uh, there's gonna be some wars that are so big that huge amount of our populations about to die. For example, you might think, if you're listening, what's all this theory Bryce and Jake are talking about? Okay, all the United States Navy is parked outside of Iran right now. Brother, I think we're getting set up. I've been set up in my life. I've been jumped, I've been robbed. I've been through some shit in my fucking life. Dude. I've had guns pulled, I've been through ship bro and before every time I fucking got jumped. Every fucking time, I knew this ship's about to go. I didn't know what, but I just knew. I feel the energy where our country is about to get jumped. They're gonna slaughter our navy down there. They're gonna destroy our aircraft carriers there are our forces are scattered abroad. The army is gonna be the people left in this land like me and you, who will fight for our fucking freedom. I'm telling you, we need to be prepared. That's really what this gym is about for me, as preparing the the next generation of patriots, and this generation of patriots, I think we need to start getting ready.
Speaker 1: We're dealing with we are yeah people readily and they want five hundred million people to roll against Epsteine files with him, and how are we gonna get rid of these these poor people? And they're saying it.
Speaker 2: Oh, Yeah, absolutely, And uh, you know what's funny about the depopulation stuff that because the ruling elite are trying to depopulate the planet.
Speaker 1: They've said I know, you know, they've said it over and over Bill Gate they said it.
Speaker 2: Yes, they've said it. It's not conspiracy. So we agree on that it's not conspiracy. Uh. What I've been hearing lately is that there might not even be eight billion people on the planet. That might also be a myth to kind of prop up the number of people to make it seem like there's so many people on the planet, where in reality, let's just say there's only one hundred million humans really on the planet. And I don't know how many there is. I'm just saying they could be lying. They could easily distort the amount of humans that there are, could.
Speaker 1: Be fund million, I don't know, And these.
Speaker 2: People might be capable of killing everybody at once. They're getting closer and closer with more technology they are, and they're digging their bunkers. They're literally digging bunkers in the ground.
Speaker 1: I've seen he has these giant bunkers.
Speaker 2: You know, who digs the most tunnels underground and anybody in the history of human kind. Elon Musk, Yeah, yeah, he's a tunnel digger. He's a rat bastard, does.
Speaker 1: A Facebook guys Zuckerberg ucker Berg.
Speaker 2: He's a little rat bastard. Yeah, you know, he's burrowed up like a rat, you know.
Speaker 1: Rat. About Mark Levinn, what do you think of him?
Speaker 2: I've heard the name of fight wars.
Speaker 1: Go go and fight for us, Go to Iran. Now he's always yelling.
Speaker 2: He's like a little bit Shapiro and I hang out with Ben Shapiro, and that's what they probably do, because that sounds when you described him. I thought, he's gotta be go fight our awards and die for us. That's right. If not, you're a coward. That's what they'll tell you. If you don't go. If you don't go do what I say, then you're a coward or you're racist. I'm tired of that ship. I remember I was calling Ben Shapiro jackass, probably five years.
Speaker 1: Ago, challenge him to fight. It was like five years ago.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'll beat your ass because he was talking about selons. He was like there was some bullshit of Candellans. I was like, do some money needs to beat his ass because he's disrespecting this woman. He was treating her unfair, bro, And I really want I really wanted to beat his ass because of how we were treating Candetonans. It's not fair. And now we have this corporate world where we can't just roll up and beat his ass. You know. It's like there's rules and taxes and all this ship. But they'll get what's coming. Eventually, it's going to break down. Bro. People are gonna realize that, uh, we don't want to be enslaved. We want our freedom and we want to.
Speaker 1: Be left alone, and they want us as slaves. I mean, yeah, they're using Palanteer and all this, you know, demonic technology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and JD Events From what I've heard. When I think of Paletary, I think of the name JD Events. I think he's that they're going to use this current administration to push push this mass surveillance system, this martial law system there. It's going to become very Orwellian. And if if people haven't heard that word before, it's from the book that George Orwell wrote nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, people should read that today because all the it's I read it, there's going to look, whoa, they're doing all the same.
Speaker 2: Stuffing, I know.
Speaker 1: And he wrote that back in like the fifties or just about communism, and then you trace back who the Communists were, who the Bolsheviks were, exactly thinking about this, it seems like it's the same people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. And yeah, and you know what's what's great about Christianity is that if it's followed right, Like if you go read the Sermon on the mount which is Matthews five through seven, you go read that that that's God telling people how to live. If people live like that, in harmony with each other, what this world would be a great place. And I'm not perfect either, but read if you want to read how the humans are supposed to live together Matthews chapter five through seven. And that was one of the greatest speeches. Jesus got up on the mountain. There are all those people following him, and he said, look, this is how we live in harmony with each other, you know, and he laid it out. But yeah, people that don't have values, bro, they're going to bring destruction. And uh, you're seeing it unfold in our world. We're seeing this country just destroyed.
Speaker 1: Stop it, you know. I think it's not unwinding. Something big is gonna happen on or another and I just some people think they're purpose of intimation. Now I don't think so. I think it's just become too big. They couldn't control it. They were too evil. In Palestine we saw a true evil and people sort of being like, if they're raping prisoners killing children, we both have children. Man, when he's arm blowing off and people laughing, that is evil.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I want to kill somebody. And if I ever saw somebody Homer child, I would kill him instantly. There would be I would be the jury, I would be the legislation, and I would be the prosecutor. I mean, I mean, I can't even think of you know, I would kill him very quickly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's you know, speaking of Kane Glaska's real he wrote, you know someone maybe child. They let this creep out of jail a couple of days later. He's a scary man. People don't know. He got in his car, chased the guy like ten miles down the road, run him off the road, and went to shoot him. He hit to do his dad, but the guy's dad was like getting him out of jail to crash the guy. That's what you should do with these creeps. I know he didn't go in to prison for a couple of years. Think he just got out.
Speaker 2: I know. And Kane bless because he he was my couch on The Ultimate Fighter. He cornered me for one of my fights. I was really fond of him. He's a really nice person to me. Really like him a lot.
Speaker 1: I know, I like any scary dude. Magine being chased by him. That guy must have been like I flood with the wrong kids. Yeah, we caught him and dealt with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kane is a scary guy. He's very and he.
Speaker 1: Is He's just one of the scariest people I know. He's like a scary man among scary men.
Speaker 2: I agree, And he's his demeanor is just like he just just give him respect, That's what it is, you know what I mean. You don't funk around with.
Speaker 1: Him his car running off the road. Shoot you. Yeah, that's exactly what I would expect from the guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. You know, he's a really good rice car driver too. I think he enjoys ricing cars for front.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that that makes the chase funnier to hurt someone else, Michael, he didn't, you know he did. He did. He did with every man's great every man should do exactly. That would be less of the ship. These people will be in fear, they wouldn't be should be getting out of prison.
Speaker 2: No, I know, these petals, Bro, I'd put him in a wood chipper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the should be, they should be putting away. And I think that's the red line. A lot of people are seeing. You have these pedophiles all within our government or our government protected him, And that's my red line. If you don't have a red that's not your red line. What is I don't care who it is. If you're one of these people are protecting these people, you're my enemy.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: It's that simple to me. Like I used to like Trump, but you know what, he's protecting. These people's protecting him. You know he is, and he's been compromised, bro. And just like you said that, they couldn't keep the truths from coming out any longer. You're absolutely right because like I was saying, like the evil empires it it always falls apart on itself, like it can't be built up because at the end of the day, it's just too corruptive, too divisive. They're not really gaining out of it, like all these evil people as soon as like, for example, if you're one of these evil people, as soon as you get your hundreds of millions, is what you think you're gonna get, You're fucking dead.
Speaker 2: They're gonna kill you so fucking quick. You're nothing but a loose end to them. You think they're gonna let you live and fucking la la land out there with your hundreds of millions and it's gonna be sunshine and rainbows. No, if you deal with the CIA, and you deal with these these organizations and the massade and all these uh, these evil people, you do business with them, you're a dead man walking out. You're a dead man walking bro. They're gonna fucking get you. And I'd rather if I'm gonna die, I'd rather die fighting us unt bitches.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I'm going Yeah, I'm going out with styles, but I want to shoot myself. I'm fighting these guys exactly.
Speaker 2: Something. He's actually had.
Speaker 1: Testimony in Congress with Lesh Waxinger, who was the guy who funded Jeffrey Epstein, and he's a billionaire. He spent his whole life like you know, he started this organization with fifty billionaire Jewish guys where they tried to basically subvert our government for Israel. He was in testimony. They started asking some questions about Rothschilds and Amazon. His turning leans into him. He goes, we will fucking kill you if you if you don't, if you keep fucking talking about this.
Speaker 2: Everybody say, I.
Speaker 1: Answer questions five words only, and he leans back, caught in a hot mic. So he's a powerful billionaire and they'll they say, we will fucking kill you. So it shows these are very serious people. It ain't joke. It's a billionaire. Well maybe he wasn't being literal. No, you don't yell at a billionaire that we will we not even will fucking kill you if you keep talking about the Rothschilds. It's like holy shit.
Speaker 2: And see, yeah, I would never answer to that level of ship. Bro. I'd look at him and say, well, then do it, bitch.
Speaker 1: I would say it all right there, right right there, should have started going off. They go to kill me anyways, I'm.
Speaker 2: Still reading, motherfucker, what are you talking about? Well, just slap the ship out of him, to be honest, act to me too.
Speaker 1: We're not normal people, though we're not as crazy as that question. He's one of them. He had his own words. He said he's possessed by an ancient Jewish demon.
Speaker 2: His own words.
Speaker 1: He says that like people, he admits this, that he's possessed by a demon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people will admit it. Yeah, absolutely says that people.
Speaker 1: He's just saying. It's like, why would you claim that you're entire or since a young boy, he had a demon possessed them. It makes him do these things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's real, you know it was.
Speaker 1: I used to not believe it. Then you start like holy ship. People will get obssessed by demons, you know, extra systems and it's like the demon rations they call them. You're like Brian, you know it's like sometimes oh I might need him. I needed him for something. And then you know, show me some videos like this is real. They weren't. It wasn't acting. I was kind of shocked. It's not like he's not publishing this ship publicly because you wouldn't want to show the people in these positions, but privately showed me some of the ship, like oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah bro, and let me tell you something. All that that voodoo dolls. All that ship works. Now here's the only way it won't work. If you pray the name of Jesus, any spell or any witchcraft like that is broken. That's command, that's in the Bible. That's a fact. If you pray the name of Jesus, no no form of magic or evil or witchcraft can touch you. But what I was gonna say is there's this real popular witch. And I don't mean popular like in a good way. I mean like this bitch is evil, you know. But she's doing a podcast and uh, they got a side view of her like during the podcast, and bro, her nose is like out, she's got long fingers. I mean you should see, like like witches are actually you're talking about yes witch? Yeh? Which all the leads the world? You look how bigger ears and noses. I know my ears are ugly, but hell they've been hit a thousand times.
Speaker 1: When you say a witch, people don't know shit. And she looks like tight end with all the people that run our government like why oh yeah yeah, And they're doing satanic rituals cannibalistic.
Speaker 2: How is that art?
Speaker 1: Cannibalism? It's like they're telling you what they do. Yeah, and people refuse to believe it. There's what we called eyes wide shot. They put it right in front of your face, and we just won't believe it.
Speaker 2: You know, the Bible said times would be like that at the end, and I really do think we're getting close to the end. And when I say the end, that's just the end of uh, this evil empire, because basically preaches in the Bible that Jesus comes back and basically destroys this evil off. I hope. So, yeah, I hope.
Speaker 1: So last week because I've been going through the Epsteine file so much, and someone read me a verse. I can't exact wording, but something about the earth will be ruled by Satan or the evil for a period, yes, and then the truth will come out and basically the evil will be taken out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was just feeling so like hopeless seeing that these demonic people truly rule our world.
Speaker 2: Right right? Right? But and and I love what you just said because Jesus is our hope. He really is. He's our only hope. But he's sufficient, He's more than sufficient. He's gonna do what he says he always does. He's brought us here together to talk today, to spare, we spread the gospel. We we need accountable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like we have to do. We can't just wait for him to do it.
Speaker 2: We don't deserve to be saved if we don't fight. If we don't fight, then we deserve to be a bunch of slaves.
Speaker 1: Yes, when people say Jesus are going to help us, but what means we if we fight, we have to do the bidding.
Speaker 2: If we fight, he will protect us. I believe it with all my heart.
Speaker 1: If we don't, then we'll be eternal slaves exactly for not you.
Speaker 2: Know, we don't deserve.
Speaker 1: But like that's for not standing up but doing our calling.
Speaker 2: Exactly, that's what will happen. Bro, It's it's not in my blood. I'm gonna die fight, and I know I am. I know there's gonna be a radical war in our lifetime. I know it. I can feel it. It's not gonna last much longer. You're it's not gonna last much longer. And and we're gonna get our freedom back restored to one hundred percent. And by the way, all the freedoms that they've took away from me are more just inconveniences. I'm a fucking free man. I do what I want, and I say what I want, uh, you know, And anything I don't say, I don't say out of the kindness of my heart because I don't want to offend people, not because I can't you know what I'm saying. Like I'm a free man. I really do believe that. And they're not taking their die or or try you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, exactly, Yeah, And they're trying.
Speaker 2: This is the thing, is like they're trying to further further slave us with this bullshit money, Like they're gonna turn our physical cash into a digital currency, do things like that. And there's a certain line of which I'm not gonna cross. And uh, you know, for example, they try to mark us not getting not ever marked, and that's when I'm when I know it's time to go to war, you know. But that's in the Bible. It's called the chips, yes, in the Bible. In the Bible, it is called the mark of the Beast. And it doesn't really describe what the mark is. It just describes it as a mark, and it calls it the mark of the beast, and it calls the beast this system that enslaves the world at the time. And if you don't take the mark of this world system, which is called the beast, they call it the Beast, then basically you can't buy or sell or have anything to do with the car. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. And so when it comes to that, I know I'm gonna fight at that point. And that's for sure, I'm not getting my body marked. And right now, like I said, I have food, shelter, clothing, beautiful family, healthy animals. I am a free man. I don't you know.
Speaker 1: I don't want to fight. I'm just being prepared as all I'm saying. You know, it's gonna happen, but we just need prepared.
Speaker 2: They're gonna.
Speaker 1: They're slowly taking and it's not gonna be slowly. They're going to try Genda twenty and thirty.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, yep. Along with this gradual, slow form of losing our rights, like for example, through inflation. That's something that occurs so slow that it's like from nineteen fifty to nineteen I'm sorry, to two thousand and thirty, like you see it gradually. So it's hard to say, well, when do we start the war on inflation or something. But there's also going to be a one big world event to like a power gridge shutdown or a World War III where we get all of our naval ships destroyed. There's going to be some type of big events. And plus eleven they use nine to eleven. I see not only this slow inflation and the policies, the rules, the regulation is getting worse, but I see something big coming.
Speaker 1: I think you're right. And inflation it got really bad through COVID, but we're looking at really bad thirteen Essential Bank that came in with the Federals.
Speaker 2: That's right, nineteen thirteen. The dollar has lost. This was a while ago.
Speaker 1: He had lost ninety percent of his perching power, probably close to ninety nine percent now exactly. So they're printing money out of finan where it doesn't exist, and they're loaning it with interest on it. Does that make any sense?
Speaker 2: Well, it's Did you know that Jesus commanded people not to do that? And the Bible is called usury. I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't know. Jesus didn't. Was that why he attacked the temple and stuff?
Speaker 2: Because that's why he went to the temple and started literally with a whip whipping and people's asses he whipped their asses. Literally, he went in there fighting. He was outnumbered, he didn't care. He said, these people are such greedy pigs. He ran in there with a whip and start of fighting, fighting everybody. They were They were committing usury.
Speaker 1: They were fighting an yes, thousand.
Speaker 2: Turning the worship place, the temple of God that was meant to be for like literally harmony amongst people. They're putting up their market square and turning into a money objective. Committing usery USUALI is basically when you when you produce money out of thin air from like an interest, right. But Jesus himself said literally this is in the Gospels some of the best work ever produced about Jesus. He says himself, if a brother asks you for money, then you can give him the money and do not take more back from him.
Speaker 1: A little friends money and occasion, and never charge interests. Obviously it says like, hey, you know, keep borrow thousand dollars, give a thousand dollars, not gonna be yeah, Brice, but you'll be twelve hundred, I know. And that's usually we wouldn't be friends if I did that. That's that's clearly like imagine if I said that, you'd be like, fuck this guy.
Speaker 2: But they do it.
Speaker 1: I know, they normalized. They only do it to us, and then they learn out money that doesn't exist to themselves, not money they do it doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: I know then they yeah, I studied, had a degree in economics.
Speaker 1: Charge you interest on money that loans you that doesn't even exist.
Speaker 2: I know. That's what the Federals ra They're doing.
Speaker 1: The same thing with bitcoin. Like Howard Lutnik is the one this tether, which he's the guy that oversees it. He's like, no, I assure you all the bitcoins there, And Howard Lutnik is this He's the guy that's always in Trump's ear looking over him like.
Speaker 2: I think that when that when that digital currency goes through, And by the way, I think bitcoin is going to be used to enhance that, like it might even be the currency that's used. But anyways, when that ship gets pushed, that's the end of it all. That's there's no more freedom.
Speaker 1: Well one, they can track every expense or they can shut your banks off.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you have no money now, yeah, there's nothing left. At that point, they'll just slowly pick us away and then nobody's left.
Speaker 1: Use drones, pallunteer. Yeah, volunteer already makes kill this and uh I know, and uh, Palestine, I'm sure they have killed they kill scores on us.
Speaker 2: We probably have pretty high kill scores. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: I already got my check mark pulled away from Twitter. That means my kill score is probably pretty high.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 1: I think it's a joke though, But they really are doing this. They really use palatiner to create these things.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean it's these drones are actually effective in combat. There's a China has like ten thousand of them once and they call it drone Swarm. But they're using it for light shows right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they could really easily be used to attack us. So we have to take this stuff very seriously and fast. Not like this is the fights we wanted to get into, but we were left no choice. I think guys like us are naturally fighters. We fight exactly.
Speaker 2: It's kind of cool.
Speaker 1: You realize fighters are some of the coolest people. I never really realized that until COVID hit and everyone with cowards and we were all like normal, right.
Speaker 2: Because here's the thing is like in this modernized world, like the big cities and stuff like, what's the need for a fighter? What do I do? I'm like, I'm kind of weird, you know, And I might be perceived as a threat because, Okay, now war breaks out, the destruction comes, poverty comes, death comes, people start teaming up and fucking killing people all of a sudden, and at least fighter friends all of a sudden, the fighter becomes a little bit more valuable, Like, oh man, I wish I knew some more fighters. Yeah, all my friends be getting the people who wasn't afraid to fucking fight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we probably have a hard time sometimes it's fitting in in regular society of the fighters, and I don't belong with these people. It's hard to like they don't have that like fighting spirit.
Speaker 2: I know that spirit is strong and God gives it. There's certain people, certain abilities I really do and uh, if I die in battle, then that's what I was meant to do. And I do feel I was given a fighting spirit because I feel compelled to fight these evil bastards and I think it'd be my greatest honors to meet these bastards in the battle. You know, it's a shame we don't use axes, swords, spears, hammers. No more, We're gonna have to shoot these bastards.
Speaker 1: I wish we were in that time peris and as I feel like that's time period that was meant to be when you kind of lead an army.
Speaker 2: I want to hit them with the hammer right over there with I want to hit them with the ust sized baseball bat. A youth size is nice as you swing it with one hand. You can hold a flashlight with the other, you know, if you're killing varman or something at night. Boy, I'd love to hit a pedophile with that. Light them up and the eyeballs with flashlight and just for the youth baseball bat and aluminum to just get that nice stud.
Speaker 1: I think they're scared, bro. I think they know they are. They know we're outraged. The cowards being like, oh anybody that woul child is a coward or scared shitless. Right now, people think like we need now they're trying to usher in all this stuff and kill us with drones and AI. But right now they're being like, oh shit, gamn no.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is the funniest shit I've seen. Uh. And related to all of this, apparently in the Epstein files, Uh, there was something called the boy Beam. Have you ever heard of that? Yeah, it's a laser. They call it the goy bab I and look, everybody's gonna say, but I just got brain damage, blah blah. He's look it up, bro, typing by bab.
Speaker 1: It's a laser to the files and looks crazy and like, go to the files and look this ship up. Bro, I haven't looked at the goy beam, but they bab all they talking about babies bringing babies back, Like, no, it's his email as a scientist. I'm gonna look up the beams.
Speaker 2: Bro. They named it apparently it's his high level military laser, and GOY stands for like uh, it's a giant operational yield or something. It's what they seriously they it's like they they named it some bullshit just to call it the goy baby boy because they're gonna kill some goy with I've been looking to files and he's rat bastards.
Speaker 1: It's it's not a conspiracy.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. All the ship is. Yeah, they really made a laser called the goy bab. That's hilarious. And dude, I can't even remember what the what the g O wise stands for? But you know what it is, It's just they're just mocking us, making fun of us. That's what they call us, bro, you know whatever their coward's.
Speaker 1: Racist word for everybody. Yeah, like the inn order this, it's just like goam yeah.
Speaker 2: And they go yeah. They could say whatever they want. They get away with it.
Speaker 1: They're allowed to be racist period. Obviously it's not all of them, but it's too many.
Speaker 2: No, there's more, way more good people I think out there, I really do. I think there's way more good out there, bro. And uh, everybody's got their flaws. Not everybody's perfect. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: We've all said yeah, we all.
Speaker 2: Glory of God. That's the girl.
Speaker 1: And he says, there wasn't sinned to throw.
Speaker 2: The first cast your first known. That's right, nobody could, That's right. But what I'm saying is like very few people actually worship evil like that to that level. Some people are unaware of it. A lot of people are unaware of it, but very few people are actually like that evil and have that amount of power. You see what I'm saying. We're against a very small number of people. They know that, we know that we're gonna win.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna win. I think we can't win. These people aren't trying to take us out.
Speaker 2: You know, people God wins. They're so evil. A lot of.
Speaker 1: People can't can't imagine it being real because it's beyond what me and you are capable of. So it's like, that can't be real. I don't want to do that.
Speaker 2: I know, But the more I've dug, the more.
Speaker 1: I realized, like crazy sspiracy people were right. I don't want to come to that conclusion. I wanted you guys to be, you know, like you and all these guys to be crazy conspiracy theorists. But you start digging and the ebscine files came out and not really just and.
Speaker 2: Know everybody knows and a lot of people are talking about this stuff, and you know, one disadvance Moraley can be viewed as a disadvantage even though it's not because like, for example, remember the old Batman and Joker comic books, if I if I remember right, Batman always gets a chance to kill Joker, but they just don't have the heart to do it. But if Joker ever got the chance to kill Batman, man, he killed him so quick. That's all he wants to do is to kill Batman. But Batman, what makes himself special, what gives him that heroic, that courage, and that powers he doesn't want to kill?
Speaker 1: Wow, they push these morals on us. I bet I can guess who's find.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these these fools are a bunch of jokers. They are sometimes, but that's their advantages. They're so ruthless. They have no morals. But it's also what sends them to hell. It's also other be fun. So trust me.
Speaker 1: Stick with the morals, the inverted morals. Like, the morals are backwards.
Speaker 2: So what their morals are backwards?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the things that we have the world's most moral army because of them. It's moral to prisoners and kill children, That's what I'm saying. So to them, they're not lying.
Speaker 2: Their morals are literally backwards of what it should be like ass backwards everything you ought to not do. That's what they're pushing. Look at the gayest place in the world. You know where that is. I don't got to tell you.
Speaker 1: I've been there. People are like, oh, Gold Israel, they know I've been there.
Speaker 2: I'm good. Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's when I started looking into this stuff because I could just I can feel when people are lying to me.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: I could feel there lying to me by the Palestinian. They could just feel it like these people are lying.
Speaker 2: You know, a lot of Palestinians were Christians. See, there were a lot of Christian Pelan sentons over there. There were a lot of Muslims that were non violent, you know, just Muslims living in peace.
Speaker 1: Of terrorism there until. Yeah, I'm not going to tell you who was in the world's first terroristorization because his brother or the dad brother about the UFC.
Speaker 2: Here's the guy who owns USC.
Speaker 1: His father don't respond to this year in the USC, but his first world's first sist attack, King David Hotel killed ninety one people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I'm just I'm against I'm against all of this stuff. Man. And uh, the whole world knows what's going on now. You can't hide it from the world. I see what happened in Palestine, and like I said, a lot of Christians died in Palestine. That's that's the point I wanted to make. Christians are the ones being persecuted because Christians have morals and Christians will stand on them and Christians will die for them. That's what the Bible teachers. It says die for your for your God, for your morals, because it's better to die right where you stand for God then to live a day with these cowards that want to impose fear on you.
Speaker 1: As many of you guys know, I run a free speech podcast that comes as a price. It's being demonetized everywhere. So one way to support the podcast to buy your books from Analope Hill Publishing dot com. Data selection is the trans industrial Complex. This book covers the money making machine and the trant industries and shows it's not to help people but to make money and get rich. So again, if you want to support the podcast, go to analop Hill Publishing dot com and be sure to use promo code fight back that'll save you money and support me.
Speaker 2: Thank you. In Enslavey gotn't agree more.
Speaker 1: It's one or two more things won't wrap up, but just people always asking like why do you care so much of helles didions? One? I care about it, have humanity and two exactly that's what they want to do to us. That's the model they're trying to do.
Speaker 2: We're next, yeah, versus Palestine. Then it's a a surveillance. Yeah, it's Arkansas.
Speaker 1: They have them blocked off or they can't leave cameras everywhere kill scores, you know, the kidnapping, raping people, just bombing on, blowing them up. But that's what's planned for the whole world, and people need to understand that. Yeah, Bro, I think there was a big turning point, like a year ago when you did rampage and Bear, which in friends both these guys. I like him a lot, but they went on there. Bear made the mistake of thinking like, oh, I better lecture Bryce to try to like look good. He's a good guy. I like Barrett's I like him, and I called him and told him I thought he made a terrible mistake and deserves a little you know. They probably should apologize to you. I don't know if he ever did, but I told Barry you.
Speaker 2: Should apologize to you.
Speaker 1: You know he did, That's why he asked me advice and all. You really should call Bryce and apologize, you know, publicly, but whether do a public or not, you need to call him man to man and like you shouldn't have rated him like that, you know. But I think he was not expecting the bashlass he got.
Speaker 2: He was trying to baid you. He made some.
Speaker 1: Comments though who you wanted to go fishing or who you would have gone fishing with. And he was trying to lecture you and down speak down to you, and they were a huge backlash on him.
Speaker 2: And you know, you know what I really think is stemmed from and I don't think Bear or Rampage watched my whole podcast, because like if you would have watched the whole podcast, you would have seen we were deep into a history debate talking about millions of people dying. And I wasn't speaking lightly. I wasn't joking when I said all that stuff. You know, watched it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you watch Thank You your first episode by the way, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Podcast just blew up.
Speaker 1: International knew that's so epic.
Speaker 2: Then they sh thank you Lord. That's hey, okay, exactly what you said. That's my proof for God existence. Like you're talking episode one of a podcast. Like I just thought, God, I'm gonna do something and try to try to bring goodness into the world. On episode one the world got let on fire. Yeah, and not hold back. And and you know what also to brother, You know, I didn't mean to stir nothing up. You know that too, right, what you believe be true? Dude, I was speaking like it was just me and you and I wasn't trying to make nobody mad. And uh, God using me in that moment to serve some things up. And God uses people at times, that's how he works, and that's that's what I'm saying. That's proof of God exists right there for me, because it's like never my words felt like that before. Like I like, dude, that the world was talking about that podcast that I did, and dude, it didn't like when I was filming the podcast, I just felt like it was it's my first show. I didn't know how it was going to go.
Speaker 1: You were just hadn't hanging out. I was just talking hanging out, sir, drawing you should a podcast, like I don't know I'm doing just bullshit and just.
Speaker 2: Bullshit, just bullshit. And it turned into what.
Speaker 1: Shows the change? The backlash the Bear got and said we all said he made a big mistake. He didn't have bad intentions, he was out, he was nervous. Yeah, yeah, exactly, souns that I have to defend Bear. You know, he's a good dude. Like everyone was so mad. I'm like, bro, this guy was a tricky situation.
Speaker 2: He thought it was the right thing to He didn't watch the podcast. He was open minded.
Speaker 1: He was asking me questions about, well, what's Bryceville like he was. We spent like an hour or two on the phone because he was really getting tacked. He wanted to know. He was open minded, being like, this is not what I expected. Explain to me what he was opened to Listen. It's just people need to understand we make mistakes, exactly like how attacks he was getting and Rampage and like they know what's going on. Rampage is a lot smarter than people think.
Speaker 2: Rampage is really smart. Well that's what crazy is it. Rampage is smart, bro, You knows he knew everything. He Rampage exactly. He's going play dumb. Rampage knew exactly what was going on. And uh, really with here's the thing is with Bear, it's not so much of a morality debate. That's not what me and Bear need to have because it's like me and Bear are grey.
Speaker 1: You just didn't know what was going on.
Speaker 2: We need it. We need to talk about history. Yeah, and we needed to take our we need to take our motions out of it. And I and I can tell him some historical facts like the Bolshevik Revolution. That's what really breaks my heart is when eighty five million Christians get starved and beaten to death. And I'll tell you that was in the early nineteen hundred. It's called the Bolshem Revelations. So if I explain these simple things about history to bear, he'll understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was naive to all this and he thought you did something really bad, so he was trying. I think part was a little nervous too.
Speaker 2: It was right after it, and he.
Speaker 1: Was trying to come off like a lecturing here. I told him. He called me, and you look like a fucking moron.
Speaker 2: On there.
Speaker 1: The first thing you should do. I'm an honest person. You know what did you think? I'm like, you look fucking really bad. I think you need to call Bryce and apologize.
Speaker 2: Everybody needs a friend like Jake.
Speaker 1: Moral. I mean, I'm very honest. Like, if you want an honest opinion, and call me because I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: But don't.
Speaker 1: I don't ask me questions if you don't want to hear the answer, don't. If you don't want to hear a brutal honesty, people need to hear it sometimes though it probably helped him out a lot.
Speaker 2: He was you know, he was nice. He did apologize, but I did. That's I go.
Speaker 1: First, you need to call Bryce and apologize. Then you could decide if you want to public or not. But you need to, like you braid a guy on there like that. That wasn't cool, And I get you didn't have malicious intents. No, he didn't, And that's what I'm glad you understood that.
Speaker 2: He kind of thought I was. He kind of thought I was racist, you know what I mean. At first he kind of thought I was racist, and then after the conversation, he's probably thinking, well, but I say so bad as what they said he was. You know, I actually kind of liked him.
Speaker 1: I talked to him for a while because he was trying to understand things, like he was confused, why am I getting hate? I'm trying to He was listening as I'm trying to break it down. I'm glad. I'm glad he called you because that was the first advice I gave him. Like, first, you got to call Bryce and apologize because that was not cool, and then you can worry about the public stuff later. That's not as important. You know, you have to make right between like people, oh he definitely did that stuff. Always liked him. People trying to bash the bro don't bear. I understand he was in a tricky situation.
Speaker 2: Maybe they'll have me back on I think they should.
Speaker 1: Around two, think the Rampage is blown up as the streamer. Now you know that he's back in bank and like you said, he's smart. Dude, He's like he can play stupid, but no, he's smart. You know it's crazy. I was with Rampage when his son did that terrible beating and that was sad and all. But Rampage was furious and mad, and I made a little call like, you know, father loves his son. It's his job to defend his son. And I got a taxed and braided for like a month to want to be like to denounce Rampages, like go fuck yourself. You know I what his son did was obviously bad, but I'm not going to denounce Rampage pole like crazy things. You're going to announce your friend because their son son did something because all I said, hey, it's complicated you guys to get mad at Rampage, but it was super angry with his son when he saw that watching that with him and he freaked out and he's guys are trying to it wasn't that bad. Rampage wasn't that bad. It looks at me it was a bad jake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mpage.
Speaker 1: It was bad because he got a lying to him. They're trying to say it wasn't a big deal. I try to do a bigger deal than I thought. But they were like trying to be like, h it's a big deal. They didn't want him to like go home because he was so upset, and I mean, you should probably go deal with this rampage.
Speaker 2: This is like really bad. It was really bad. But I just say, when somebody gets hit that hard, it's really bad.
Speaker 1: It was really bad.
Speaker 2: Like people make mistakes. Yeah that was bad, bro, it was bad.
Speaker 1: But like trying to blame rampage for something bad as Sun did. I didn't like either.
Speaker 2: No, you know, and uh yeah, this bro, that's a bad situation all around.
Speaker 1: His tricky when you know your friends were in these situations were clearly what his son did was bad. But I'm not going to pass the blame.
Speaker 2: Thank god.
Speaker 1: So your job to like protet your children, it gets complicated. They do bad things and that's all I was saying, this is the complicated situation. That's all I said.
Speaker 2: That is a complicated situation, bro. And uh, but you know God took care of their family because nobody died, Thank God. The guy was okay. Could you imagine.
Speaker 1: Grandpage gave him some money or something maybe or.
Speaker 2: Like he probably had to. That's how that was.
Speaker 1: He was like, fuck, I would have to. Like he was not happy with kid, I'm not containing to do. He was not happy.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: He called up me with fel act like he was doing that. Like, no, he was very angry. Oh yeah, but yeah, anything we should hit before we wrap up, brother, or anything, is any other the things that are there's so many like you talk forever things.
Speaker 2: Dude, we hit World War three and everything, broy. Speaking of World War three, I'm telling you be ready for our military to get cheap. Shout at all of our military. Be on high alert. God blessed y'all. I love y'all. I'll be praying for y'all safety and uh that God uses y'all and that y'all are protect you from any evil out there. I'm praying for this country. Thank you, Thank you for having me on brother. God bless yall.
Speaker 1: Hope you'll have number another one at some point. Hey guys, I'm demonetized everywhere, So if you want to support me and the podcast, go to fight Back podcast dot com and you can buy some cool merch. I then shut um right now