Speaker 1: Not making this up. So yesterday, after the show and after we'd informed you that he has come into uh a possession of a real Captain America's shield, he then shows up for our meeting with the Boss with the damn thing on his arm, and Boss doesn't even say anything right away, just like it's normal. Well, I'm just wanting. I'm just wondering if you've figured out how to flip and catch that.
Speaker 2: I've been throwing it repeatedly.
Speaker 1: Yes, you have, and that's probably you can you can see on the wall over it. It's not coming back though. It is the issue, not yet all right, but you are worthy because you're able to hold it and pick it up the like the like the hammer. Though.
Speaker 2: I did, like like our meeting of the city, you mentioned that it was you know, over teams or whatever. Yeah, so we had like, you know, like it was Trevor and you, and then I just I thought it was funny because like on my screen, on my square, it's just a shield.
Speaker 1: Us never Trevor, our boss. Trevor was at his house and then we have this little thing because he was he was going to do something and so Ross never turns his camera on.
Speaker 2: Though, right, because I'm always working in here during the meeting, and.
Speaker 1: Yet I get on the I jump on the thing and there he is, and he's you's see him in his studio there with his shield proudly on his arm and all that stuff, and.
Speaker 2: You see like the hat behind it like peeking out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it was hard to hear you. And then you claim the shield was blocking radio.
Speaker 2: It was hard to do the meeting, right, I could. I barely heard what you guys were saying because I believe the shield was over the phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, okay, all right, So that's that's the thing that's going on. Here's another thing I saw this morning, and I don't know why this has irritated me so much this morning, but it has. Caitlin Clark is Time's Athlete of the Year. Okay, so you know that's a I mean, I guess we could get into a debate over whether she should, but I feel like she definitely definitely should have been in the running for it. And if that's what they think, fine, say what you want. Even though they weren't able to figure out in some cases because they got in their own way over this stuff because like they didn't want to remember like, they're like, well, let's play at the bigger venue. And then some of the NWNBA players were upset. They're like, no, we want to play at our regular venue, which I do understand that, But the reason they want to go to a bigger venue is because they had sold out all the tickets for your smaller venue, so then they could make more money, which I thought was the goal here, and she has definitely revolutionized that. That being said, Clark says she earned her success, but says she has white privilege. What are we doing? Why is Caitlin Clark out apologizing for being really good at something? This is? This is? This is? Did Michael Jordan ever apologize because he kicked everyone's butt every time they showed up to play against him? Do we have do we have Michael Jordan apologizing for his privilege?
Speaker 2: Is Josh?
Speaker 1: Did Josh Allen apologize for his privilege? After he what was the new record? He said? What was it? Three and three right? Three passing and three rushing in a game which had never been done? Did he did he apologize for his white privilege? After that? Ross? Did you did I miss that? You're the He.
Speaker 2: Did apologize for the loss? He put on his own shoulders. Yes, yes, which is completely insane.
Speaker 1: But he didn't do it for privilege, right, He didn't say it was my privilege that got in the way or any of that. He's just like you, just talking about the sports man. Yeah kay, I don't know if time goaded her into this, but don't do that. Don't go out there and apologize for your white privilege, because you're probably the asked that the thing you do amongst your peers that's insane in no competitive environment is that a positive? None? Zero, it's it's a struggle session. And I and you made the comment before the show started. Probably did it because she's sick of taken an elbow twenty times a game. Well, maybe fix that. Maybe we don't have players come in and you you give them the Jackie Robinson treatment. Okay, maybe we could not do that, I mean, especially when it's advantageous for you for her to be good.
Speaker 2: I mean, but she's also you know, pretty pretty damn young, right right, Yeah, so, and she went through a university of college whatever, so maybe she she could possibly believe it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have no doubt that she thinks that she has to do this for some reason. That's why I'm I'm gonna I've taken my airtime. And I know that she'll probably never hear this, but don't And and for the those of you out there, don't if you're being a look, if she was running around being arrogant, then then whatever, I've never seen that. And there's a little arrogance you can't have. Michael Jordan was a little arrogant at times. But is it arrogance when you go out and back it up? The audacity to go play eighteen holes of golf and then with your guys and and then they're like, well, we're gonna go get ready for the game. He's like, I'm gonna play another eighteen I'll see you there, and then puts up forty some points that night the Flu game. The I mean, I'm using Jordans because we're in the world of basketball, but you understand what I'm saying. Joe Namath pointing to the stands that are pointing to the stands, pointing out to the reporter. What the you know that we're gonna go ahead and win this thing? And and then you know, doing that that finger point ahead thing he did. If you're you watch the video and and but he goes out and wins it. So I mean that those are individual examples. She's apologizing for everything and she has is no reason to the only privilege she has, yeah, really is she was born inherently talented at it, like she the athleticism that it takes to be able to do that. But you still have to have the skills and you gotta work really hard. I don't care who you are, but don't don't and who who the hell is time? I mean they just does anybody? Those are like the weirdest joke articles that end up in the stack. For me, that place is a cesspool. Ah, but if you want to be athlete of the year, we need you to say something really really woke. Could you do that for us? And uh? Yeah? As Rossa maybe she maybe she believes all that all right? Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. We got a crazy card story out of Utah just saws through that little bad boy in the stack there. I will say that the guy in the story a man of his word, and that's you know, that's hard to find these days, somebody who says they're going to do something and then they do it. Of course, what he did is kind of insane, but he said he was going to do it. And I don't know that I believe the car dealer in this story here. I don't think they what happened to them should happen, and I'll tell you about it here in a moment. But their side of the story doesn't make much sense to me. So we'll explore and the conspiracy theories on the healthcare assassin. So I don't know, Ross, did you go down any of the rabbit holes with this? I had to stop yesterday. Everyone is like they're convinced Nancy Pelosi ordered the hit. What Yeah, you didn't see this?
Speaker 2: No, I was reading a lot of stuff about his back injury and his his his experiment with the hallucinogens to relieve the back pain and then apparently like it screwed up his brain like it did with Aaron Rodgers, and it is what it is. Yeah, well you started seeing like the shadow people and stuff and or or you know it's the cover, you know.
Speaker 1: So the Pelosi thing is there's some his family's really rich, and so they know really rich people and really rich people who also are donors, including somebody who they're the parents company did some business with another really wealthy family from Maryland, and that family happens to be a big Pelosi backer, and and so like, it's all these tenuous connections, right, But what's what's not tenuous is in that deal that tie this guy's family with this other rich family who's a big Pelosi person. Pelosi's husband just happened to buy stocks or put options rather at the perfect right time on the business mergerer that went through. So like, I don't think she probably ordered to hit, but it sure sounds like another one of these situations where she and her husband are very successful investors at the perfect time, perfect time. He knew to get in there right after a decision was rendered about those companies and what they're going to be able to do should they merge. And he guessed right or did he anyway? So yeah, there's plenty of sanity, all right. I get the car story, much more coming up six fifteen. Hang on, get going here, all right? So this dude in Utah, he goes to a Mazda dealership. He goes to a Mazda dealership. All right, I'll address your remil here in just a moment. Hang on, he goes to a Mazda dealership and he buys a used It looks like he used Super ru or so like an outback or something. I guess it's older. And so he buys this used vehicle, and he says he gets at home and like there was a there's clearly a mechanical issue that he felt that the dealership didn't disclose. Now, you also got to do your due diligence because you're getting sold something as is, probably and I'm pretty sure Utah probably has pretty firm laws on that. That being said, whatever it was, he felt that the dealership not only didn't disclose it but did something to hide it. And then but the fix only lasted for a very temporary time, so it's a little unclear there. That being said. That being said, he calls the dealership and he's like, hell, no, I'm bringing this thing back. You guys, there's this thing and you didn't disclose it or you maybe maybe you tried to hide it. And the dealership said no, the management said they would not take the car back as is, and because because it was sold as is, that's what they tell him. So this dude, hours later, his name is Michael Murray. He calls him back and he said, look, this is a lemon it would and I guess you ta is a lemon law of some sort, and so he felt that that. The dealer said they didn't feel that it was. And he said, well, I'm going to return it whether you like it or not. And they said what do you mean by that? He says, I'm going to drive it into your car dealership if you refuse to take it back. Being a man of his word, what do you think he did? He drove the damn thing right into the showroom, smashed into like the receptionist desk, which was nobody was there, and I think he could see that people had moved over the other side because there were about seven people in there, and he just gets out of the car. I retweeted the video at Casey on the radio if you want to see it, because they had moved out because they're like, that's that lunatic, right, So he drives in there, doesn't anybody gets out of the car, and he's like there you go, and they're like you stay here, you can't leave, and he just walks out of there, all right. So it pretty crazy video. Man, So obviously the car. Also it now is it has a few more cosmetic issues. Although it didn't look like it smashed. The smashed through the glass pretty clean. The dealership then says, when they're being interviewed, and this is the part I don't believe you, they said that we offered to take it back. We offered to take it back. Here we go, all right. So Slade is the platform manager, Tyler Slade, platform manager at the dealership. Slade claims the dealership did offer Murray his money back or a different car before he rammed it into the front of the building. Well, then why would he drive This is the part where I don't believe you. Then why would he go out? If you were going to take it back, which is seemingly what he wanted, and you offered him either his money back or another vehicle, and then he drove it into your dealership. I feel like there was a little cya going here. I mean, he shouldn't have destroyed your dealership. But also but also there's no way you told this guy he could You were gonna make him hole and then he did that anyway, unless he's just a complete lunatic. And I saw there was just a really angry dude acting like a lunatic. I just don't know if he's a lunatic all the time. The dealership estimated he caused what ten thousand in damages by you know, driving that thing in there? Man? All right, six twenty six? So how much how much jail time you think this dude who attacked Nancy Mace's is gonna get? Did you say, Ross, did you see this some lunatic attack Nancy Mace up at the uh is the House of Office.
Speaker 2: Building two seconds ago? I read the headline.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, a pro trans protester from Chicago allegedly assaulted Nancy Mays. When I say assaulted, she's like she had to get medical treatment, she's got a she got a brace on her wrist, and she was she has some ice packs or something.
Speaker 2: Is it bad that After hearing that, my initial reaction is like, no time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well this is what I'm sitting here thinking, like, I bet this dude doesn't do more time than any of those Jay sixers. Do you remember all the insanity that it that surrounded Lewis to Joy when Trump appointed him Postmaster General and they accused him of what was it? What did he do? He shut down like literally some some stuff that nobody was using. And then they screamed. I remember they were screaming that he was stealing all the drop boxes. You remember Ross, You remember that insanity. They were accusing this guy of stealing. They had like they had reports come out where they had pictures of a bunch of them aiming together, like the chain shut and they're like, look at that, he's changing, and then the the and of course it was one of those things that you know, reportedly social media didn't want random, not true conspiracy theories out and would shut down anything except that one. That one was allowed to permeate everywhere, and it was just insane. It was like you and you had politicians going, we need to we need to get rid of this guy's and evil Republicans brought here to steal the election, and then they kept him on the under the Biden administration after the election or after a transitioned to Biden. And I didn't say anything anymore, but they had this guy as he was the postmaster killer, right, he was coming in to kill the post office. That was his job. Even though in reality d Joy has business experience and turnaround experience, right, taking things that are are either not working and and you know you've got to make them work, or transitioning to something that is more for you, so you know, letters to Grandma and stuff like that. Obviously, with the advent of email that that became a problem. So the Post Office, rightfully in my opinion, decided that they were going to focus more heavily on package shipping because at the same time, even though you weren't mailing something to Grandma, you were emailing grandma. If Grandma wanted to buy you something off Amazon for Christmas, she had to ship it to you. So that's where they turned their attention. I always thought it was weird, and then yesterday he's in a House Oversight committee hearing it's a Republican questioning him, Rich McCormick, who's from Georgia, and he's it's contentious. Right, let's see here, McCormick said, you were greater by the United States people, and they don't use your service anymore. That is not true, Jajoy said, And I think that joy half right here. They don't use it in the way that they did use it, but they do do a lot of package ship and now they still lost money per se but the post Office is is is a quasi government but not government thing that they they have the oversight of government, but they don't necessarily get the money from the government. Some of it they do, but it's it's it's as strange. It's it is not its competitors. Okay, it is not FedEx ups or any of the rest. That being said, Boston Paul is drunk already this morning. There's no other I'm just ignoring your email, sir. Anyway, So like I was the McCormick giving him a chance to explain it, not really, but he had already had a lot of time to talk, and McCormick is doing kind of performative theater and and it probably wouldn't ended up on anybody's radar because it was just a dumb back and forth. And then did you Joy did the most childish thing I've ever seen. While McCormick is talking, he puts his hands over his ears so he can't hear McCormick like a like a like your kid did right before you got spanked, probably for being a little a little wise h Weisenheimer, whatever, Who does that? Who do you think that that makes the hearing not not you don't have to answer anywhere. I can't hear you. I have my hands over my ears, Like what you're You're a grown adult, sir. I did I think McCormick was being necessarily fair to him. No, but that's what these things are. Everybody, especially people liked Joy who had to sit in these meetings before, and I thought did a pretty good job when they were accusing him of essentially trying to shut down the post office to steal an election and posting photos that outlets like NBC News and others had to issue corrections because they just took the There was one photo where there's like eight mailboxes and they have the lids literally tethered shut so with extra restraints in there. Those ones were not in commission. They were literally tethered together, probably so crackheads didn't steal them. And then the one that they had some ones that would look like they were bound that were on a sidewalk, and they explained that the reason was is because the crackheads keep breaking in and stealing the mail out of there, and they and it was this whole thing, and he got screened at I thought hedt he did a pretty good job weathering it, and I was blown away when Biden just left him in there, because for a few short weeks, this guy was the worst person in our country according to half of the electorate. And now you have a member of Congress who's asking you questions and obviously filibustering like some of these cats do, and you put your hands on ears. Make it make sense to me? What adult does that? All right? Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. All right, let's look, let's get into the healthcare CEO alleged assassin. Uh it. I thought we did. I thought the storyline yesterday of what we knew it kind of held up. But they filled in a lot of stuff. I'll tell you what was interesting is they were talking about how this guy got like people don't do any critical thought, and you really should try every now and then because they're like, oh, you got busted when you presented a fake idea to McDonald's. And people are like they had all these conspiracies like why is McDonald's asking for his ID? What is he doing there? And it's clear that the you know, the person called by the way that McDonald's has a one star rating on Google now because other grown adults decided they were going to go and destroy and as as punishment for one of their employees maybe turning this dude in, Uh, you've got to wreck that business because apparently that's how we do politics these days. No, clearly, the officer showed up and asked him for I D at which point he presented a fake ID is the actual narrative And it was very easy to figure that out. And and then in addition to that, he had a notebook.
Speaker 3: He had.
Speaker 1: Like a like a creepy list of like to do list was in there. There is with there some are referring to as a manifesto, others or not. And the whole thing is just crazier and crazier. I have a question, based on this dude's age, do you think do you think we might do you think it may be schizophrenic? Because there's a lot of weirdness here and that's about the age right when people tend to present right there in the early to mid twenties. I don't know. Let's see here, all right, So the what in one of the notes here we go, yeah, here we go. On his honest to do list, he has quote killed the CEO at his own bean counting conference. Okay, that's that's that's what they call evidence, sir, So I don't I don't know, but like his his like disappearance and his time in Hawaii and his back injury, and where were you saying Ross You read that he was doing hallucinogenics to treat his back injury. I read that he did those. Yeah, that was the reason.
Speaker 2: But so it really messed up his back. And he was really big into go into the gym and taking care of himself and suddenly he couldn't do any of that. So that outlet for like you know, energy or stress whatever was completely gone.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's upset, so he's trying to find ways to do it. In medication. He kept getetting denied for back issues or ways to solve his back problem. So what he ended up doing was experimenting with a hallucinogenics try to fix the problem.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I get that.
Speaker 2: Iahwuasha, his friend said, like when he did that, there was like a turn. But believe it or not, it's sort of you know, change his personality a bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, it's we just well, one we just had that story of that Mexican actress who died during one of those things. So and then Aaron. A lot of people look at Aaron Rodgers and and like his interviews before he did start doing ayahuasca and then after. But also I don't know, he's he's always been kind of a strange dude. So yeah, maybe all of these are possibilities. Obviously. Also, he's got to be the youngest person I've ever seen name Luigi, So I'm not picking on the name. It's just yeah, it's a name obviously you don't see very often. I saw a picture of his Italian family though there's like a hundred of them at one Christmas dinner. Did you see they're doing the Italian family thing? Did you see yesterday how many people were buying the green Luigi hats? Yeah?
Speaker 4: You go.
Speaker 2: You can go on Amazon and look up a product and see how many people bought a specific product that day. Right, Like when you when you search something on Amazon, it'll say like, you know, x X amount bought this day. And it's like the green Luigi beanie from Mario Brothers and it has the l on it, and yesterday it was like over one hundred thousand were sold.
Speaker 1: I hate hipsters so much. I mean, I guess if I if I own the Luigi hat plant, I'd be be pretty stoked about that. So then what you're just gonna walk around and evil eye people on Wall Street? I mean, what, what's the what's the point of that? All right? This is like I tell you that the U And then if you're if now, if you are named Luigi, I promise every time somebody meets you and you tell them your name, they're gonna be like, oh, like the guy remember the healthcare CEO? Allegedly right, So that's no good. You see the guy Media Matters whose name is also Matt Gates?
Speaker 2: Did you so there's a guy.
Speaker 1: At Media Matters, which is a slug organization of partisan hacks who basically come after people like me. But one of the dudes who works there is Matt Gates. And then when Matt Gates was initially nod nominated, the guy just tweeted he goes, oh Sward, And I did laugh. But yeah, because you know, you don't run, you don't meet a lot of Luigia. I don't know if I've ever met another Luigi, So I don't know, maybe it won't be that big of an issue. Who's the who's the wrestler, who's the Luigi Primo? Yeah, how's that? How's that guy handling it? Do we know? Well? Yeah.
Speaker 2: One of the comments I saw on social media when the news is breaking about the guy's name with somebody was like, what you're telling me that the wrestler with the pizza killed a healthcare guy in Luigi Primo the wrestler, that's the kaya he just he just quote tweeting was like, it's not a me.
Speaker 1: That's quite the storyline. Like, yeah, there has been some questionable storylines over the years, right, like remember when they have the Russians come out, like at the height of we were mad at Russia and then you know, and of course I ran all the Iran stuff and.
Speaker 2: Angry dude at the at the healthcare sure the insurance companies.
Speaker 1: Comes out, he's just got a policy up. As part of his walk on, does youself the piece loo got the pizza?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: Right? Okay? Also he wrote, and I don't know why he write this stuff down, he write he would write about all of the ways he was wanting to get retribution, and he initially had talked about using a bomb, but that might kill innocence, so he decided to go with the the handgun there, so I don't know. Plus he's screaming as they're hauling him in and out of jail yesterday listen to what what what are you talking about? So I don't know, dude. Maybe this dude's just colding, calculating and he's putting on a show, or maybe he did too many hallucinogenics, or maybe he has a mental disorder, which, by the way, remember he fell off the grid essentially to his family like two years ago. I read you yesterday what I think was his dad or one of his relatives on posting on social media spots where they think he might see stuff saying please contact us. So there's a lot more to this story, and I don't know that a lot more is Nancy Pelosi order to hit even though I saw about you weirdos on Twitter were going in that direction. However, Rachel Maddow has decided that she's going to link Luigi Mangioni to Donald Trump, and that's what she used her show for yesterday. So how is Donald Trump now at this is now on him? I'll explain her logic if if I could use that word loosely next here on the CaCO Day radio program, How did how did Rachel Maddow decide that that's on Trump? Well, here we go. So first you got to know Ken Clipperstein is, who is a garbage garbage dude on Twitter. He's, uh, he's like rupert Ruper or whatever, that idiot who is constantly putting out videos that are insanely specifically clipped to be taken out of context. In fact, it's it literally, it's become a verb. Right, you're getting rupart. So, so you're dealing with one of those cats. And so this guy just sends a tweet out and in the tweet says, you know what's interesting is uh, what's interesting is he was a fan of the Unibarmer. Right, here we go. This is the tweet. If it is him, MANGIONI, the fact that he's a professed Unibomber fan is unsettling. I might mention it's even more unsettling that Donald Trump's choice to run the ATF is a self professed fan of the Unibomber. Two. He's referring to Blake Masters, who ran for Senate in Arizona a couple of years ago. Lost who it's it's not official, but that is kind of the name being floated out there that Trump is going to have run the ATF. Obviously, you got to go through all the process there and and Mattow made a whole show out of the damn thing yesterday. Now what did what did Masters actually say? Well, he referred to the fact that he read Kazinski's book and he called him a subversive thinker. All right, so how's that cannet? Well, obviously Luigi there was reportedly enamored with the book. Heaven left at a positive review and all of that. I have a question, do you guys, uh, do you guys know what's in Kazinski's book. I haven't read the whole thing, but I read I have read parts of it. But I remember I remember just being like, the story is this guy they pulled out of the cabin is like, uh, he's like a high level college professor. He's uh, you know, he he was a guy who was you know where was he? Tea was teaching at Berkeley right at one point, like and then you have to comport that with where he you know where it ended up with, you know, three people killed, twenty injured, I think, and uh, and but it was like there was a reason he was living in a cabin in Lincoln, Montana with with not not without the trappings of modern society, because this dude was on a jihad against technology. And maybe that's not even a fair way to phrase he was. He was screaming. Everything he was doing he didn't feel was working, and he was screaming. In fact, the book was his way of getting his message out there. He was not a fan. He did not have high hopes for our society as we grew more technologically advanced. BANGIONI was found in possession with a ghost of a gun. What does that mean? You mean a ghost gun or a ghost of a gun that died? What that does I I'm assuming you mean ghost gun fake IDs, including the one he used to check into the hostel where he's flirting with the desk clerk there, let's see. And then this manifest where they released it. By the way, they did release it's two hundred and sixty two word handwritten manifesto. Which does does that count as a manifesto? Two hundred and sixty two words. That's a that's like a half, that's like a really short newspaper article. Not a lot there. But in the document he says, accept responsibility for my alleged crime. Let's let's see here. It states explicitly, to save you a lengthy investigation, I state plainly that I wasn't working with anyone. He then accused healthcare companies of quote, exploiting the country for profit. And then and it's the public who enables such behavior. So yeah, because remember you could we can exist in the world. Kids, We don't have to. Even though Matt How's decided this is all a political thing now and let's go get Donald Trump with it. The reality is you can think that healthcare companies are operating in a way that is inherently evil. You're you know, free country can go ahead and feel that. And and there are a lot of examples where you might convince a lot of people love that. And frankly, this dude, the guy who was killed, he and his one of his partners are essentially being investigated for pulling the rug doing what OCTAA girl kind of did, just in their own way, basically unloading a bunch of shares of stock at a very opportune time for them and not disclosing it too. When you're when you're in a c suite and you unload a bunch of stock, there's certain disclosures that have to be made and so like. But also you don't get to shoot CEOs on the street. And what's really creepy is like what Ross just said with the Luigi hats Ross, did you see the did you see the GoFundMe or it's not go fund me, it's one of the other ones, but did you see the fundraiser for this dude? How it's doing gangbusters and the insane comments from people donating. So they started and and by the way, these Cowerds wanted to put their own name on it. So it's reportedly being run by the December fourth Legal Committee because this is what we do now, we want every date it has to become the name of the thing, right January sixth, December fourth, October seventh, Right, So they opened a legal fund for him, initially setting a fundraising goal of fifty thousand dollars. However, it all of a sudden a bunch of people started donating, so they actually raised I think currently the goald now is two hundred thousand dollars and it's the comments are insane. Thank you for here's somebody who gave twenty bucks. All anonymous, by the way, so weird everyone's anonymous donating to this one anonymous user gave twenty dollars in row. Thank you for your service. I hope this is only the beginning. Scrolling down here there's another thank you. Here's a ten dollars donation. Governor's Hochel Hochel, whatever her stupid name is. And Shapiro should pardon him right now because he's Cotton Pennsylvania. So that's where the firearms. He's got a firearms charge there. This hero deserves a fair trial. He needs to know America has our back, a better society as possible. We're all in this together. Most people just wrote stuff like delay denied to pose, which was what was reportedly written on the bullets. But yeah, and it probably won't get taken down because it's give sen go. Aren't they the ones who just they don't play the games with her? So a bunch of lunatics are going to fund this lunatics. I'm sure his family probably will kick in too, and they're just like, naw, this is a good thing, man, This is a good thing. As ross I was asking you, the McDonald's potato hashbroun in the morning. You said those are good? You do like those? Have you had one? Yes? Oh? Wow? Wow, that's that's unfortunate. At the time of his arrest, Luigi was mowing down on one of those potato hash brown things. There's pictures, people start taking pictures of them. He's just sitting there eating his potato hash brown. You know what's hanging off his ear? A mask, And by Rachel Maddow's logic, you're now basically in league with this dude. I myself, I would never eat something that this guy would eat, but some people don't care anyway. But what was interesting was the mask. So the only reason he got seen is because he needed to eat. The dude was running around in one of those standard light blue COVID masks everywhere. I don't think it's because he was scared of COVID. That was clearly meant to hide his face. And what happened he dropped it. It's hanging off his ear like that time Roy Cooper went walking with the mostly peaceful protesters and then you can see his face and that's when they saw him, and that's when they started taking pictures. Of him, and in one picture you can see him staring squarely at the camera of the person who's taking the photo, probably realizing, I don't think they're doing it because they like my hat. I don't think that's why they're doing that. So that's interesting because you know, I myself have theorized on several occasions that there's a lot of people who run around on those COVID masks and it ain't about COVID, especially when they're running around I don't know, ne're and mostly peaceful protests, and so it normalizes the covering of the face. There. This guy was clearly using it as a disguise. He's wearing bolt up clothing. He's got a big old hat on toboggan some of you weirdos like to call it, and his mask. He's got the mask right there, but he's got to take it down so he can shove hash brown in his face.
Speaker 2: I mean, he could have cut a hole in it, like during COVID.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, or you remember you could buy those masks or the lips open you're there, the.
Speaker 2: One when the kids were on their instruments in high.
Speaker 1: School, Yes, in their little bubbles, but with their instrument mass on.
Speaker 2: We lived through the dumbest time ever.
Speaker 1: I did. We did. Yeah, I know, people be like, ah, but do you remember when they were burning witches and stuff? Yeah, yeah, yeah, but they didn't have all the stuff that we have now, right, they didn't know all the stuff that we know now. And it's like so with with you know, you go from the dark ages technology to now, it should be easier not to do insane stuff like make students who play woodwind instruments cut holes in their masks and sitting there. Remember the little bubbles, little like plastic.
Speaker 2: Covers everything about It was the dumbest time ever in human existence when you consider the technology we had, or like when you'd go to a restaurant you'd have to wear the mask or walking to your table and then you sit down and you can take off your mask. It's so dumb and I did.
Speaker 1: I wasn't picking on her. I literally befuddled a bartender because I was I like to sit at the bar and eat and I'm sitting there and I realized is because the bar is all elevated stools. I'm at the same exact height I just was at so walking in here. So I guess COVID is gonna get.
Speaker 2: Me if I'm ever blessed with grandchildren, Like if if that ever happens, and there's a little you know baby that I'm bopping up and down on my knee, and they're like, pap, but tell me about the Great Plague of twenty twenty. I tell me how scary and dangerous it was. I'm gonna say it was the dumbest time in human existence ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dumb, And have the many examples at the ready to prove your point. But this guy's like, uh so he got busted over McDonald's hash brown. I myself prefer bow the bow rounds.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, Yeah, the bow rounds, says, there's no question they're superior.
Speaker 1: If you're gonna go to jail forever and your last free meal is either the McDonald's hash brown or boat rounds, there's no choice to.
Speaker 2: I'll go through the boat you know, it's bow time to drive through and order like, I'll have like ten orders of bow rounds. They're like, you want ten I'm like, no, I want ten orders.
Speaker 1: They're the greasiest things on them.
Speaker 2: They're not a dude, No, the McDonald's hash brown. So like the grease through the bag, like they'll fall through sometimes a bow.
Speaker 1: Rounds are pretty greasy. I don't know why. They just taste better than I do. Maybe it's more salt or something. But yeah, what a thing to go out on. All right? So uh yeah, so if you like, you know what now? My question what if they what he got busted at Olive Garden? Right, try to shovel his soup, salad and breadsticks in there like all the rest of these places. They slipped the noose. This is this is McDonald's and and and it's it's funny because they were now we're canceling McDonald's. And it's not just the people who just don't like the food there and they think it's unhealthy for you. It's like, what if we've had McDonald's canceled now for this guy eating there and an employee turning him in and uh, remember they canceled the other McDonald's where Trump was slinging fries.
Speaker 2: You know Google has uh they've taken down the one star reviews.
Speaker 1: Oh they did take him down. Yeah they did. Yeah. I figured they yelped. I figure they all kind of have a plan and stuff.
Speaker 2: They looked at him and they removed him.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, good, good. Yeah, but like what so there are people that you think are normal, maybe you don't think normal, but whatever, there are people around you that, at some point yesterday, due to the do all these fundraising things, took time out of their day to both one star of McDonald's they've never been to and we'll never go to, and to donate twenty dollars and tell them good job. And there's obviously a lot of people because that fundraising goal keeps going up because the money keeps coming in. That's pretty scary, man, that's pretty scary stuff. So yeah, is it the dumbest time? Have we lived through the dumbest time? Or can we do dumber? I feel that we can do dumber. And now it's just an element of danger here too, right where people are like, yeah, that's good, and like, are any of them going to go shoot a CEO? Most of them know, but all takes is one or two more to go. Hey, that's a good idea. That's a good idea. That lunatic at Tance attacking Nancy mace Up up at the Capitol yesterday right because he's so pad he doesn't like the bathroom thing, and his words were failing him and he wasn't getting his way, and he came all the way from Chicago to attack attack a congressional member because you know that'll learn her, that'll change your idea. Have you ever read Nancy Mace's tweet or seen her speak? I believe she tweeted back FAFO after the thing and said, you'll never You'll never change me or something. Yeah. Absolute lunatics. And they're able to cobble together a couple hundred thousand, I guess, or maybe more. We'll wait and see. All right, seven seventeen, let's go ahead. We'll go ahead and hit a break And where did I Yeah, I did finish the madout story. That was basically her stupid point. All right, so much more to get into case O Day radio program, Hang on thirty for thirty on the New York Sack Exchange. There's a whole backstory. So if you don't if you don't know what this is, So back when Michael Strahan set the record for sacks in a season and he was one short, right, he was a half short, I think or something. Uh. And and so it's the very last game of the season, it's they're basically it's basically garbage time now, So there's really it really doesn't matter, right, We're just we're there at the end of the game and all of a sudden, the the it's like the sky's open and Michael Strahan basically just kind of comes around the end unblocked, and it it looked like slow motion. So Strayhan comes cooking around. Nobody's blocking stray hand. Come on, Michael's all they're talking about is is his sack record. He's gonna set the record. Nobody's blocking this dude. He then comes around, he wraps his arms like he's hugging a long lost friend around Farv and then they just kind of slowly fall to the turf together.
Speaker 2: I mean the impact though, the force needed to go into slow motion like a slow motion brack has so much for Do you ever watch a movie right and you know stuff is about to happen here go down when it goes into slow motion, right, So so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a straight hand flex. Which was crazier about that one. I watched it live and I've watched it subsequently since then that he one hundred percent gave him that sack. I don't care if Farv gets mad when you say that, I don't care. And for those you go with your Vikings fan, you guys had far for a couple of years. The only reason I enjoyed Farv there is because of how backcrap insane it drove everyone across the river in Wisconsin. That's that's what I enjoyed. Because Farv came in and he gun slinged us out of the playoffs man throwing just one of the dumbest paths. You know, no look passes, which you know that's but that was part of his hallmark. He was a gunslinger and it killed us against this. I think it was the Saints we lost too, right.
Speaker 2: Anyway, the documentary Rocky three, there's a scene there where, yes, they're competitors right in the past, and they run on a beach and their short shorts and their big socks. Yeah, and they're playing volleyball and you can tell Rocky is about to beat the previous champion, Apollo Creed, because it goes into what slow motion, right, And then afterwards they become best friends.
Speaker 1: Straight hand and Farv we're also a very good friend.
Speaker 2: That's my point.
Speaker 1: But there's nobody who has more anger towards this. This is the part most people don't know than the former Jets Mark Gasno, right, because he's the one who held the record, and so gasos watching this game like everybody else, he sees what happens, and he he knows best of all. I mean, obviously he's got a vested interest in this. But like as a guy who got twenty two sacks I think was his record, he got twenty two sacks in one season and held that record, he understands how it's supposed to look. And I played linebacker in high school for a couple of years, right, that's like, and I'm picking up on this thing. And so gas as a result, never got into the Hall of Fame, and he has that has has driven this man insane. In fact, he and Farvard at a sports memorabilia show signing autographs, you know, doing with panels or whatever, and Gasno saw far of but he went over and just unloaded on him. In fact, the trailer is part of it's in the trailer. So I was just doing that football story and I saw this other one I was going to share with you. So there's this OnlyFans girl and allegedly she was. She was provided front row ticket. It's at the Giants Saints game, directly behind the Giant where the Saints were and she and she has like chat transcripts that she's posted, although you don't know who the player is. Basically the allegations is that one of those Giants players who and I'll understand, I'll explain why a player might know her. She said, she's a little bit infamous. She's the one who flashed at the Trump rally in NASA. And do you remember that portal where there was an art installation where they put a essentially it's just a big screen, uh and with a and then people on the streets of New York could essentially stand there and talk to people in the streets of Dublin. And so they they put that thing up there. It was gonna be you know, connecting communities and we're gonna get you know, making a smaller world. And what happened the first day? Ross, Do you remember what happened literally the first day? What's the portal?
Speaker 2: It was supposed to be about, you know, sharing culture and communication and yeah, and she fled bobs. Yeah, and then she did it again. They moved it to it believed Germany, and she was one of the first in lines and she flashed her boobs. What if you're good at something, I guess I mean these shows that you're you know, you're welcoming. Listen, if you just mentioned the drones, if these things landed right, the ones in New Jersey whatever, Yeah, they were aliens. They're aliens, and they come out, We're like, oh, they hostile or not? What's going on here? And if the first thing the aliens did was flash their boobs, would be like, oh, you're cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they come in. Well they some of them have three I don't you know this. Yeah, I saw a documentary. I think the ones on Mars actually have three. So uh, game changer there. So anyway, so, because the way the conversation's going, whoever this player is sounds like he's he probably slid into her DMS when she was doing this on the streets in New York being like, Hey, I'm so and so I played for the Giants. Want to hook up. So I don't know what's going on, but but yeah, So she was tasked with there and then flashing the Saints players at a predetermined time, Essentially if there was. It didn't matter though, because the Giants are not very good and they lost. But she showed up. She did her thing sitting there right at front row. Man, here you go. And and by the way, this is tame compared to what especially with the Giants. You know what Lawrence Taylor used to do.
Speaker 2: Right, I was about to say, I love this kind of stuff, like the behind the scenes competitive stuff to get an advantage in the field on game day.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, although some people are mad, like, ah, you know, there's kids at the game, and I understand all that, but you know they're young enough. What are you gonna do make them hungry? I don't know. So anyway, Lawrence Taylor back in the day would he would know where the other team, So if the team was coming into New York to play, he would know that, Okay, well they're staying at the Plaza hotel or whatever it is, and he'd go get himself like ten hookers and send them over there, just being like, hey, anyone who looks like they're on a football team, I need you to, you know, go keep them up all night doing doing hooker stuff. And that's what that's what he would do, is what these guys would do. They would mess with each other's food. You know, the Bills recently did that. I think it was a few seasons ago. I believe it was Miami. Miami came to town and somebody, maybe it was Digs or somebody or not. I think it was somebody on the defense. They sent a whole bunch of like the spiciest wings they could find and stuff to the hotel roops, hoping the next day they might have some issues on the field. Uh yeah, they're in their pants. Yeah, absolutely, Yeah, and and uh uh so the way that the way that Taylor and then used to mess with their food is they'd also figure out who was catering for them, and then they would just cancel the orders. So the team team would get there and and whoever was supposed to be catering, which you canceled the order. That's why we didn't bring the meal over for the team. And then they'd have to rush and figure out how to how to fix that. That still happens today.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: They, in fact, somebody got in trouble for that a couple of years ago. I think it was an assistant coach, though I'd have to look that story up. But yeah, so yeah, sure, a competitive environment, man, no problem there. But to your point, the drone thing in New Jersey, how far down that rabbit hole do you go?
Speaker 2: It's quickly becoming like one of the only things in my timeline. And to be honest, I've only watched maybe one or two videos because they're all sort of the same, and they look the ones that I've been looking at, like these things when they assuming, they look more like plasma like they're yeah, like.
Speaker 1: They I don't know, I've seen I've seen theories. Uh, the one with the big threads I was reading this morning is this guy is convinced and it's you know, obviously it's been shared a whole bunch, so people seem to like his theory that those are military drones. And then the question is, well, what are they doing? And of course he knows somebody who served in one of the you know, the point of the Spear Special Forces kind of situations, and of course that guy told him. So now we're into the second hand land. But he said that those are the military drones that are used when they're trying to locate a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 2: What but that that's that's actually more terrifying, like if yeah, more terrifying if that were true.
Speaker 1: I don't think it is.
Speaker 2: Unps that we've been seeing are actually like say, drones or technology from China. That's more terrifying than if it's like, because that would mean they are they have made a huge leap above our technology. The way these things move, yeah, and the way they just disappear like oh they're there and something they cloak or whatever, like that's terrifying.
Speaker 1: Remember pun was claiming to have stuff like this. Remember what was the what was the missile tactic?
Speaker 2: Well, no, they have the hypersonic missiles and they used to. They recently used the ramjet, the ramjet stuff. He's claiming to have mastered it. You don't think the US believes he does, but no, they recently, he recently used it as an example. He shot them, but they didn't have the whatever they needed.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, yeah, no they didn't they didn't have. Yeah, but he also claims to have something above and beyond that thing that they fired, which this ramjet stuff, which we've never really gotten or maybe we do and we just keep it at Area fifty one. But Putin came out like a year ago claiming that they had solved whatever the issue was, and I don't think US officials believed him. But it is a technology that if you.
Speaker 2: Were to be able to do that, they could wipe out our carriers and no time at all, we have no defense of our carriers, would be like horses during World War One.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really scary stuff. So so now is that what's happening in New Jersey? Does the military because some special force, this guy you heard say, has drones whose only job it is to find nukes? That doesn't make any sense to me. One spotting, spotting nuclear material does not require a drone. We have the technology to do that. We do it every day. It's how we're able to have those pictures of Iran right with their little inside that mountain, remember that was there where they're just making energy tech. Right, You could see the signature of what's going on there, And so that's why we didn't believe them. I remember Trump wanted to do something about and everyone's like, you can't do anything about it, which I was just insane. I'm like, if he if he's right, and he probably is, they're weaponizing uranium in there, What do you think they're gonna do with it when they're done. What do you think the endgame is? I mean they're they they are, they're literally the ones attacking Israel. They're just it's all their little proxy's doing it. So that's, uh, that is not good man. So I I I I don't know. Yes, thank you, Yes, we use that. This is why we have the SR seventy one. This is we have the U two. That's how we that's how we see this stuff we don't. And and the reason is do you know why you know why you want those planes? Because of how high they fly? What is the uh the seventy one there's no there's nothing, there's no missile that can catch it. That's that not that. It's not the be too. It's a weirder looking one that we just retired. I guess that thing what eighty thousand feet it flies out or something seventy five eighty thousand feet and it can't even cloak itself. But it has a very weak signal, I guess, And which is advantageous. So if now we're talking about drones and you're flying them that low, or some redneck with a nine millimeter can pop a shot at it like that gay and Florida Dead. That doesn't seem like a very good way of doing that. And if it's to find a lost nuke, is what is this broken arrow? What's this happening here? I so I don't know, sir. I'm gonna need some more evidence across this point. The video stuff's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it could be the drone thing looking for the nuke or the boobs, right, one of the two.
Speaker 1: Now, what if they're looking for a nuke topless? Did you consider that?
Speaker 2: I sort of hope they're they're aliens, and I hope they do come out, and I hope they're all wearing red maga hats. Be fantastic. You do in the uh South Park Indians?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, didn't it wasn't that Dane Cook's joke too.
Speaker 2: I don't remember him doing it.
Speaker 1: He's like, yeah, he had a joke where he's like, the aliens is gonna come down. They're gonna open it up and they're gonna be seventy five foot Native Americans. We're like, guys, we messed.
Speaker 2: Up just just to mess with everyone on the left. It would be fantastic if they because you always hear. Oh, the aliens would be atheists and they would make fun of Christianity. They want to say. I hope they land in their fundamental Christians wearing maga hats. It'd be fans have a Southern accent.
Speaker 1: I don't know why that. I'll just make it far worse for them. Gets so mad, all right, raced agic from the Weather Channel. We're plotting which aliens we want to pop out of those things in New Jersey. So far we have maga hats and then the ones with three boobs from uh uh yeah, oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: Then you see the answer when the guy was asked like did you know about it, and he was basically no, like that the old Defense department or something is crazy.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know about it.
Speaker 3: That's great. I feel safe now.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's just some of the other theories that are going on. It's like, oh, there are military drones looking for a lost nuke or something. I'm like that, Oh yeah, that's sounds.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well yeah, yeah, but that's what they are.
Speaker 3: Hey, who knows right these days?
Speaker 1: Is a good?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean no, I mean I don't know what is good nuke and weather anyway, it's a little tough out there. Right now, I'm gonna hone in on some of the hardest and heaviest rainfall and thunder lightning around carrying up Church right across Raleigh as we speak, coming through town. If you haven't gotten into heavy rain, heads up, heading toward wake Forest and going into Franklin County around lake View eventually, so that area of rain and thunder is going north, heavy rainfall briefly, there might be some gusty winds with the thunder and lightning in there too. Down toward the south as you get down close to Fayette Fells, and heavier showers with thunder and lightning even near Red Springs, and off to the west as you get into the try it heavier rainfall yat came in through Davidson County Lexington. You're in that Yatkinville, also in Boonville, and more rain extending down to the southwest. Say you get the picture, kind of rainy, some heavy rain in thunder at times today, tapering off mid to late afternoon, and then the temperatures will fall late probably later today towards sunset mid sixties early may end up in some spots in the upper forties by later today with the winds starting to pick up, but a good soaking rain in most of us around an additional inch, then bigger changes. We're gonna cut the temperatures in half by tomorrow morning, with up twenties, low thirties around for the morning. A light breeze sun tomorrow on your fifties. Same thing Friday, a little more cloud close to fifty. Saturday looks good in the mid fifties, and then a chance of showers and low sixties coming in here on Sunday. So today the rainiest day, casey, then colder briefly, and another chance of showers as we get into the end of the weekend.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, thank you much, sure do appreciate it. We'll talk step in an hour. Uh all right, so be sent me an email. Who gets the Oh you know what, I don't know. I mean, I'm assuming the reward money has to go to McDonald's person or if it was too it's something. It might have been two people they called, but I who knows. Yeah, what's crazy is it's I think it's sixty thousand bucks. The FBI had fifty and then there was a ten thousand one. The NYPD did so, yeah, so sixty thousand dollars, which, by the way, that's kind of cheap, isn't it. Sixty thousand for solving the big old crime of the week. I don't know about that. I mean, you have to understand that right now, we're getting ready to back a military a government run by a dude who our own government put a ten million dollar reward bounty on because he's a terrorist. And now we're gonna be like, hey, and here's some aid money, like absolute sanity. Meanwhile, this guy's murdering CEO in the in the middle of midtown Manhattan, and sixty thousand that's it. I don't know, let's probably get a little more, but yeah, yeah, no, they better get it absolutely all right? Seven forty eight? Hang on, what did some listener want to correct me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you had mentioned that the uh, the alien had three boobs in total. Recall. We had to listen and apparently it's one of their favorite movies, and they were saying this, actually she's a mutant.
Speaker 1: Wait is there isn't a dude run around with a baby in his chest that's actually him or something like? Did I so she's so she's an alien? And me is that true. I don't know, maybe they've mentioned something in there. All right, fine, sir, mutants with three breasts? Are you happy? If that's what gets off that spacecraft? You can go argue with them, be like yo, yoh, you got the aliens are here And there's some guys like, no, those are the mutants with three boots. She just got out of that spacecraft over New Jersey.
Speaker 2: That sounds like that something that would really happen, Like if we had the technology to you know, change ourselves genetically, you'd be like, oh, you could be like a super genius or or or you could add nextrip.
Speaker 1: She did that whole thing where she claimed that it was it was one of the morning shows was punking people. I think it was an iHeart morning show. And then it didn't go with viral that this this girl had had a third breast surgically attached, and and for like two days, the story was everywhere. I remember that story and I'm like, there's no way, and then they're like, ha ha, it was a joke. But yeah, But what was crazy is people going I'd do that, and guys like going, you should.
Speaker 2: Do that, right, they would do that, and then they'd create an oldie fans and they'd be rich.
Speaker 1: Yeah you tell me, you tell me who makes more money that that, the one who just made forty three million or the chick with three hoots. I mean, I there's enough. I don't understand how when there's free adult content all over the internet, how a woman makes forty three million dollars doing that? But hey, not my money.
Speaker 2: I mean total recall, ahead of its time.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely, But some people are just no fun man. And then we were telled, you remember one of our favorite movies as a kid, Fly to the Navigator. Love that movie. We've talked about it on the show.
Speaker 2: We just watched it with Lincoln like two months ago.
Speaker 1: Great movie. Great, still a great movie? Yeah? Is is he got eighties five? Of course it does. It's arguably Sarah Jessica Parker's masterpiece. Too. Apparently she does, she doesn't, she doesn't like the movie or whatever? What did she say? She consulted the movie? Right?
Speaker 2: But she's an idiot because that's her peak performance. Like her greats accomplishments aren't that movie and bagging Ferris Bueller?
Speaker 1: That's about Yeah, she done anything else? I don't think she's done anything else. So anyway. But like I saw this, say, some dude do a takedown video of why Daniel would be dead because the maneuvers that are going on in the ship. David, David, I'm sorry David, Yeah, the maneuvers that are going on in the ship, Like, yeah, he'd be dead. And like the dude like had he had beef with the movie he's like doing, He's like, this isn't real. This isn't real. The the little character tries to bite his finger, that's it looks so fake, and I'm like, yeah, yeah, nobody, nobody was claiming that was real.
Speaker 2: So he's saying David couldn't survive because.
Speaker 1: He couldn't survive because the g force would kill him with the maneuvers, turn him like jail or something essentially, yeah, essentially cook his brain too. So and then I saw people defether like no because there's technology in there, and I'm like, yeah, what does that mean? But then I realized it's a it's a movie. It's a it's a it's a science fiction movie. So what so what you think he's are? We are we trying to figure out his politics here because I feel like there's some other clues out there and I don't know that politics is necessarily the thing here, right, but it could be like, let me ask you, what's what do you what?
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 1: What do you think might have motivated him more because he likes elon ability to land a rocket, which I think is uh. I honestly, I don't even know there's sourcing on the stuff, or do you think it's because we just had an entire presidential campaign where every single speech, which was usually the same by one of the candidates, it spent about twenty minutes on how all the CEOs are evil and greedy and they're conspiring to rob you and keep your fear. They want you to starve you. That's why eggs are this much. And that was Remember, that was the only thing I don't want to say of substance because there wasn't really substance to it, but it was the only concrete thing that she actually indicated that she wanted to do. But it was very generic. It was like, Ah, we're gonna stop, We're gonna stop the greed. Well, how are you going to do that? We're gonna stop it? Right? So I feel like, maybe if you want to assign politics, which I hadn't done, because this this thing transcends politics, really, But if you want to go there, I'm gonna go in the other direction because I know one there was one party walking around talking about how all the CEOs are evil and greedy and making your life worse. And I feel like that would have been a message that he would have probably responded to. Also, he used the term lived experience. He says his arrest is an insult to Americans lived experience. Ross. Do you find me tape of any Republican saying lived experience or my truth or any of that garbage? No, because it doesn't exist. Okay, that's very that's college campus lingo. There, man who knows? All right, let me grab a call here, Chris, what's.
Speaker 6: Up, Hey, good morning, Casey. Thanks for taking my call. Going back a little bit, whenever I hear like a college educated person, I don't think they're really educated, more like indoctrinated, like this guy probably was. You know, he's college educated, he's probably more indoctrinated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just very smart dudes.
Speaker 4: Many right, But those very smart dudes aren't in the positions where they need to be, because it seems like we'd have all the wrong people in these positions, and that's how we're seeing these effects. I mean, that's why this guy was killed in cold blood is because we don't have strong leadership. We have a bunch of morons, like you said, just saying, oh, the CEO is this the CEO is that. You know, the rich pay a very fair share of taxes. If it wasn't for these rich people, none of these nonprofits would be strong like they are. I mean, they donate so much to charities. I don't really want them paying taxes just because of the charities.
Speaker 1: They don't. He's the answer. I want to be careful not to lionize this dude who got shot. I mean, he shouldn't have gotten shot. But everything that I've read about him and this this this thing was selling the stock and not disclosing which is a big deal, which was clearly meant to extract about one hundred million for him and the other dude is what they're accused him on. That's aid dirt It's a dirt bag move, right. So but also, you don't you don't get to shoot the guy on the streets of New York.
Speaker 6: So well, you shouldn't shoot anybody on the streets, especially in the back. I mean you could have faced his killer. I mean that's cowardly.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I got it. No, I gotta I can't, Ross, I got a guy. I got a roll, sir. You can't swear on the air here, all right, you're in time out. Rossi's in time out. Oh hey, you want to hear something else. I think it's pretty funny. So, I mean, it's not funny that it's because it sounds like the relationship is over, but it's it's just it's the whole train of events. So as you know, Don Junior was dating him some Kimberly Guilfoyle formally a fox also, and I'm surprised people don't know this. Do you know that? Gilfoyle? You know who who ex husband is, right, Kimberly Gilfoyle. I think probably a lot of you do, but maybe some of you don't. Uh So, Kimberly guilt during her time, She's from San Francisco, worked as a prosecutor in both San Francisco and Los Angeles. A little background there was then in two thousand and one got married to one of the San Francisco City supervisors. His name Gavin Newsom. That's right, Kimberly Gilfoyle was Gavin Newsom's x y, his ex wife. Apparently it didn't work out, and he's he's a little controlling, a little crazy at Corney Guilfoyle. But whatever. You can see that watching Newsom just stand in front of a camera and so so her and apparently the relationship, even though they had announced they were engaged, kind of fell apart over the last year. So but no harm, no foul. Hey, you know you do whatever. So with that in mind, I just thought it was I laughed out loud yesterday when I saw that Guilfoyle has been has been announced as Trump's selection to be the ambassador to Greece. So so, your kid just broke up with his girlfriend, and now you're gonna make sure that she's You're gonna sent her to the other part of the world. I don't know, man, And in Greece is that? I guess maybe the islands are beautiful around Greece Anyway's there been to Greece. There's no denying that, man, But I don't know. This is kind of it's kind of weird. Oh you're not dating my son anymore. Get to the other side of the planet. So let's say your extensive experience leadership, law, media pot. I don't know. I don't think she's unqualified for it, but also, what are your qualifications to be an ambassador? Should be a damn ambassador? What do they do? What do they do? They go to parties and they have parties and they shake hands, they cut some ribbons. Yeah, I mean, obviously, you know, there's day to day stuff and if there's a flare up between the countries, you got to get in there. And occasionally they just get left to die and be beaten to death. But you know, in reality it's great, right, So you canna eat a lot of seafood and it's a nice weather there, maybe probably do some yachting, So it probably should be an easy lift. It's not like you're the you know, the ambassador to Haiti. Okay, So with that in mind, uh no, she's probably qualified for it. But also it's just it's the whole timing of the thing. It's like, I don't want you around it. And by the way, who is he? Who is he? Uh dating? Now this Betina? This is somebody's gonna help me. Ross. How do you get a job as a sociolite have you ever seen an opening, because this sounds like a sweet gig. Every time I see one of these sociolites. It's code for a woman, and don't worry, guys have their thing too, but it's usually used for a woman who seemingly doesn't have a job but lives really well and goes to all the right parties and anyways, So that's who don Junior's dating now, because you know we care about that stuff, I guess, but yeah, just describes her as a sociolite's and I just I want to get in on that gig. It's pretty sweet.
Speaker 2: It's like a female playboy, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Although with a playboy it's always it's the part where they don't seem to do anything, that's the thing, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're like Daisy from The Great Gatsby, just.
Speaker 1: Kind of yes, yeah, you're just you're there. You're just and you're always there, and you're at the right parties and you're you're Dirice. You're driving three hundred thousand dollars cars and everything's going okay, but you don't really work like that's a that's a hell of a gig, man, I'm telling you, that's I should have gone into that instead of this whole radio thing. You probably don't have to get up so early. Any who, eight fourteen, hang on back in just a few uh and send the ago, Send the augo at least the send DIIAGO sector for US Border Patrol. They had an incident, uh, basically, a US Border Patrol truck that was moving along, you know, along that road that's adjacent hit all right, as it was, an suv hit a cartel member. So they're shown there. They're coming in there, they're whipping in there because they get a report that there's people coming through. I don't know if it's a whole. I guess it's a whole or a little tunnel thing there. And so they they bust over in the suv to stop based on an illegal entry attempt is what is classified as. And apparently they run over some cartel dude who was making illegal entry. But it looks like he was trying to, you know, smuggle stuff in and I don't think they intentionally ran him over, but they ran him over nonetheless, So that made the cartel big mad. And apparently the cartel down there. Why would you not put which cartel it is in this story? It doesn't matter. It's one of the Mexican cartels. So anyway, So now there's a report out that they are they're on heightened alert over threats that the cartel may retaliate and attack US Border Patrol agents. Hear me out, if a single member of our US border patrol is attacked by an organized in an organized attack by a cartel missed, Okay, you turn you get all the military drones, you know, you stop screwing with the people of New Jersey or whatever. You fly him down there, you stick the uh, you get those the like the instant miss big ones. And then you just and then you go and you figure out because we know where all your stupid labs are, we know where your headquarter. We have this stuff. You turn those to miss too, okay, and then and then complain to me that all the cartel members got turned to missed. I don't care. You don't send any humans in there to do it. You let them joystick it from Vegas, okay, and just and just be done with this. Who's who's gonna be max, I mean, Mexico will be mad. I don't care. I just don't care. If you if you're gonna if a cartel. If any organized group of criminals are going to plot an attack on US government workers in any other scenario, people would be outraged. They'd be absolutely livid. So I I hope this doesn't happen. But if it does and you don't drone strike one of these one of these uh haciendas, screw that noise man, screw that. You remember that ross, You remember l Chapo's house. They were trying to sell down there in Acapulco, and no one would buy it because it had been seized from him when he had been taken in and buy that house, Yeah, murder.
Speaker 2: You did it come with the underground tunnels? I do not.
Speaker 1: I do not know if it has underground tunnels, it is fortified. I remember reading that.
Speaker 2: So maybe remember they found out one where like all the tunnels the rail system going in and out of that house, like.
Speaker 1: The well, and then the and and then the prison with the motorcycle. I mean geeze. Yeah. So apparently they tried to sell that house. Nobody would buy it because they just people live on fear. And then the mayor or the mayor or some city official there. I remember him saying, I remember in the story when we did this story. He was saying that since nobody's gonna buy it, we're gonna we'll raise it. Right, so it's not his house anymore. It's just an empty lot and maybe somebody else builds something. He said that, and like, apparently now within just a few a very short period, he said, no, we would never raise that house. It's going to say it must be preserved. And I'm like, how many that did? All of them threaten your kids? Is clearly something that was said to you. And so when you have people that that's how they want to act, then you can show them what real force looks like. Okay, they're running around with their gold Desert Eagle and dipping people in barrels of acid, which is wow. That thing all became a meme on this show. It was because remember, they found a dude whose job it was was just to dissolve people, and they went they went there, and what did they say he had like dissolved ninety bodies or something. These are the people you're dealing with. I couldn't I couldn't find a better group of individuals to be absolutely wiped off the face of this plant. If they want to attack in an organized way, then that's that's what you need to do.
Speaker 2: If the news broke Trump's an office and you know, we see in the news and it's like Trump rained down hellfire missiles and the cartels and they're all dead, I'd be like, Wow, that's amazing. I'm gonna go check out with the Bills game and do my homework for Sunday. It what wouldn't even be dead's if that was your platform. If you know how I'm going to run. My platform is getting rid of daylight savings time, getting rid of the income tax, and turning the cartels to miss manifesto. Right, you're turning the cartels to miss. Most people would be like, that's yes, I agree with all who would disagree with that? Who would have?
Speaker 1: And for those of you going because because it's a proximity thing, how many people knew that in Syria the other day that we uh we destroyed a bunch of targets with it with missiles. We took that opportunity with a sod going to to Moscow to hit like a bunch of a bunch of spots with really bad dudes in it, and and we just rained down health fire missiles because they were you know, had attacked obviously killed US service members and nobody batted an eye over that. What what makes Mexico different? Well, and what what's your gi hot with the Daylight Savings? Do you think it should be now or you.
Speaker 2: Think I mean, there's certain things that people agree that most people don't like. That's why whenever you see this thing going through Congress, they passed it. Everybody's like, both sides the aisle, Yes, get rid of it. Most people are not fans, and it's something you can you can run on that is not going to be you know, in danger of your campaign. That is something like and like, hey, I'm going to murder everybody in the cartel in twenty four hours with held fire missiles. That should be one of those things.
Speaker 1: You know that. But you know, the Daylight Savings thing was also called racist, right because of course it was okay, just so we're just so we're clear, like somebody did find something to be mad about there. But you know, the drone thing, yeah, yeah, I think it's a proximity thing because like we we love missil and stuff and we're pretty good at it. I don't know if you know this, we're pretty good at it, and we we like that stuff. And it's just like and and the problem is Mexico has a problem and they're not alone in this, and to some extent, the US has a little bit of this, but in Mexico is much more pronounced in that. You know, when you look at the financial structure, where does money come into Mexico? All Right, Agriculture is big, obviously, and you know US obviously were their biggest client for that, but we're also their biggest client for drugs, and it is a significant thing. And then the amount of moneies that then come back to Mexico are substantial, just like the remittances right or at the end of the week. Somebody who's here, they don't have to be here illegally, it's not illegal versus illegal thing, but somebody who's working here who has family members back in Mexico. I believe it's their second largest revenue generator. I got a question, how many of you watched American Horror Story any any of the seasons there's been There's been a ton of I enjoy I enjoy that show, although there's a couple seasons where they there's just so much woke garbage in there. I just can't. But but even the season where they had somebody who was like like a crazy cult I don't want to give too much of it away, but there's a political aspect to it. I thought it was going to be like a a bash on Donald Trump season the way it was being positioned, and it kind of wasn't. It was bashing on everybody. But one of the unique things about American Horror Story if you watch that, is they the same actors each season for the most part. There's some that come and some that go, but they retain them, but then they play completely different characters or there have been some crossover things in there were the same character, like the Witch characters were in multiple seasons. But it's just really strange because one season you're watching Kathy Bates, Like one season she's an old racist slaver from like the sixteen hundreds and she just murders them and it's just crazily in New Orleans. And then the other season she's a doctor, right, So it's like they do that and it's an odd thing, but it's unique to American Horror Story and it's kind of cool. I don't know if that works for Superhero movies though, And I kind of feel like Marvel remember the story we did where Marvel had that come to Jesus meeting, and they're like, why is our first the first series of Marvel movies so successful and this other stuff's not. And you know, for a moment there was a little bit of honesty. They're like, I don't know, maybe we should stop crapping all over the source material or putting woke stuff in there, or just you know, making these decisions to take characters that most people have never heard of and then make them a feature TV show for some reason and commit all of that money to it. Yeah, how the amount of money they spent on like she Hulk is insane for a TV show, especially one that doesn't require that many special effects. I mean there's CGI obviously in there, but not to the extent of because you know, it's a character that's not always that color. So I think they looked at it and I think maybe they might have course corrected too much. So correct me if I'm wrong, ross with your understanding. So in The Avengers Doomsday, Robert Downey Junior's back, but not as Iron Man, probably doctor Doom. Right. We talked about this on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe.
Speaker 1: So. Now they're saying that Chris Evans, who played Captain America, would would be joining the film, but I don't know that he can because because it takes place after so his character is not him anymore. It's the other dude now in the new event, in the new Captain America movie. So I'm very confused unless Evans is going to play a different character, which in the article they kind of intimate it that do you want to go see Robert Downey Junior, Chris Evans, and god knows who else playing different characters? Yep, Okay, you sure do. This is my masking.
Speaker 2: I don't know, because this face of Marvel has been so awful that I will take that. I will take it. Look, he was great. I enjoyed one division. I even like the new ag of the show was good. H pretty much the rest of it's all been garbage. I'm sure I missed one or two things here that we're all right, But I said it, I said last year. I'm at the point where if they were just to put Thor iron Man and Captain America on a park bench and just shoot it one shot from the front.
Speaker 1: Fat pigeons and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just for two hours. No, not even no lines in the movie. They're just staring at the cameras. They're looking off and like you said, feeding the pigeons or whatever. I would buy a ticket and I would watch that because it would be far superior than anything they've produced after after Endgame, I'd be all about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, and here's you can do the thing like old man Cap was doing it the end of the movie, staring off and yeah, have.
Speaker 2: You sid I don't want to spoil anything because it's relatively you know, it's it's kind of a new movie, the new Deadpool movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I watched that.
Speaker 2: Well, Chris Evans shows up in that, Yes, it does, and I was super excited to see him. Now there's a little you know.
Speaker 1: Like the character I did.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a great gag. I enjoyed what they did to me. That was the highlight of the movie especially. Yeah, so, yes, I think it'll work. I think I think this movie is gonna make money.
Speaker 1: I just look, it probably will because it's just the it's the Avengers and that is right, you know, that's the that's the title there. I just it'll it'll be I like, do you want to see Benedict Cumberbatch a squirrel man or something like? I don't know, I'm just making stuff up. Now that's probably a character.
Speaker 2: See right now, it's a speculation. I don't know if they're gonna be playing variant or not. But at this point it's been it's been so bad. I'll take it all right. Look at that ross elite slop. If slops all.
Speaker 1: You show, asked an answered, Okay, yeah, it'll make money, there's no question. And people do like the little cameos and nostalgic stuff, but sometimes you do it wrong. Remember how insulting the Women's Ghostbusters was to the original actors, where they're like, yeah, you can come back and be in the movie, but you can't be you. You gotta be other random characters we just made up. And that was just the cherry on the poop Sunday obviously, but with that whole project. But like, people didn't respond well to that. They found it really insulting that Bill Murray's got to come back and be some random.
Speaker 2: Well, the entire movie was insulting because it was this dumb zany sort of comedy and when you look at the original Ghostbusters. It was a really smart movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there's and there, there's there's morality lessons in there, there's well there.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking about the one scene where they're they're sitting outside and they're talking about how they're going to lose their jobs and they have to go into the private sector, and they go, they go, we're gonna you know, this is different the private sector. You need results.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they actually want you to produce, So.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're making fun of the entire university system. It was a smart movie, and the one they made with the three women was awful and nothing to do with the sex of who the Ghostbusters were. It was just an insult to your intelligence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then they found out that though even though they're all comedians and uh and people who I find funny in other settings, to be quite honest with you, they just decided they were just gonna riff the whole time. Wasn't that the thing?
Speaker 2: Like they really I think they said like something like eighty percent of the movie was improv just improved.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: I love the Melisa McCarthy think she's hilarious, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that movie she did with Sandra Bullock is hilarious. Man, I can't I can't remember the name of it is. I was laughing the whole time for all you people like, goh, these toxic people. By the way, these toxic people they come review bomb these movies and whatnot, or maybe they just don't like them. And by the way, you guys review bomb to McDonald's, two of them, you guys a review bomb to McDonald's in the last what two months? One because guys turned in the Little Assassin for maybe sixty thousand dollars maybe by the way, for those who review bombing that McDonald's, and you're all ginned up because you think this guy's a freedom fighter, because you're mad at how much health insurance costs or the process. How do you think health insurance is going for people who work at the McDonald's you review bombing, if you successfully get it shut down, maybe that woman who turned him in needs the sixty thousand for back surgery. Did you ever think of that, you absolute monsters. No, you didn't get in at all because you were in this little freedoms whatever you want to call it, I guess movement, which I hate that that's the thing. But now you guys are run around buying Luigi Hats on Amazon shud review bombing McDonald's U contributing two hundred thousand dollars to a GoFundMe with a little twenty dollars notes like good job, buddy, here's twenty bucks and every one of you cowards is anonymous too. I wonder why that is. That's that's that's the scary stuff we at least from me, all right, raced aging here. He's here to scare you with weather, so yeah, terrified that it does have no or thunder, lightning or snow, know, some crazy something.
Speaker 5: Jack Coldfrond already snowing in the mountains of North Carolina. Has the front to the west of us, and the transition transsition, excuse me, has begun rain thunder out ahead of it east. Now as you head toward let's say, into Wilson County edge going Franklin County's heavier rain and thunderstorms.
Speaker 3: Done severe, which is a chance or maybe some gusty winds in there.
Speaker 5: I don't know about hall just as that kind of set up in the atmosphere. But the rain heavy at times. Going right across ninety five and then back to the west, continue to see rain and thunderstorms all the way back and into Wilkes County, Alexander County, Cadwell as you go I forty westbound and some cross winds too on seventy seven and on ninety five, so it could be a little tough just with the general synoptic wind. So the rain will continue. Few thunderstorms this morning. We're in the sixties. But then as that front comes in, no snow, maybe in the mountains, maybe into places like Hickory and Ashville, but we'll see the rain go to showers and falling into the forties as we get into the afternoon. Tomorrow morning we'll wake up in the upper twenties to low thirties, so you're back to the jacket Sun later fifty and near fifty on Friday, Sun Saturday a little bit fifties and a chance of showers on Sunday. Casey, so easily today the worst of it. Heaviest rain first half of the day with the thunderstorms, especially slow driving, high speed wipers, low speed travel. But some better days I had as high pressure settle back in before we get showers back for the second half of the weekend, but kind of up and down we're down. A couple of days, the temperatures go back up and some of us back close to our above sixty degrees, if not Sunday, certainly by Monday.
Speaker 1: Do you know they have a poll out this morning and the large percentage of Americans since nineteen seventy say they're not going out for New Year's Really. Yeah, they're like, I'm not going out. The list all the reasons, just but mostly they're just like, screw it. I want to be at my house alone, with quiet and not get beaten to death by cover charges and elbows and what. I found myself nodding, and then I realized I'm one hundred years old.
Speaker 5: So yeah, i'd say that to myself. Luckily, the parties at my house. So if you want to come out and take the trip, I mean, the New Year's Eve party is always here, at least for now.
Speaker 3: But I know the drill it gets up, but then I get.
Speaker 1: It gets old and I jump off your roof in your pool, and then I have to sue your homeowners and shirts all the things.
Speaker 5: So well, I mean, there is a midnight there is a midnight polar swim. You know, usually the where we are, the water doesn't get that cold, but cold enough, So I.
Speaker 3: Mean, whatever you want. Let's just say that may not have happened before time or two.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that may Yeah, that's probably not good if your insurance agents listening. All right, thank you, I appreciate it. All right, there you go, raced age from the Weather Channel. Ross. You're you're a stay at home guy. You don't like the big crowd, so this is probably nothing new to you. But yeah, I used to love going out for New Year's man, and now just the thought of like the last two times I went out, it was that exact experience where everything's expensive. They had cover charges on bars they normally don't, and it's fine, they can make money, it'll be there. But then just people everywhere, I'm like, why am I doing this? This is dumb. So I think I'm going to join this movement. All right, we'll be back hang on.
Speaker 7: Well, morning, Casey just got the latest reading on retail level inflation from Washington and it was right in line with Wall Street forecast. The Consumer Price Index rows three tenths percent last month. The core CPI was also up three tenths our. Mike McKee's instant analysis is there is nothing too in the report to sway the Fed and Central Bankers will most likely cut interest rates by a quarter point when they meet next week. Stock market futures all higher after that report.
Speaker 1: They were mixed.
Speaker 7: Until it came out. S and P futures are up twenty one, Nasdaq futures are up one hundred and ten points, and the Dow futures are up seventy five. You may have been having trouble placing orders with Krispy Kreme. The doughnut chain just revealed today that its systems were hacked at the end of November and online ordering was disrupted in some parts of the country. Krispy Kreme says stores are open as usual, customers can place orders in person. The company says it's working with law enforcement and cyber security experts. Mortgage bankers stayed busy processing refi requests last week. Applications to refinance existing home loans searched more than twenty seven percent, but there was a four percent drop in applications for new mortgages. In case, it is the end of the line for crews, this is General Motors Autonomous Vehicle subsidiary GM CEO Mary Barra originally and Vision Crews to be a way to transform the automaker into a multi platform technology company, having a fleet of robotaxis serving several cities. But now the division is being shut down in part because it's very expensive. This move is going to save GM about one billion dollars a year.
Speaker 1: Casey, all right, thank you very much. We'll chat tomorrow, sir. Okay, sounds good. Talk to you then, all right, there you go. Well, why is this? Well, that's weird, dude, What is going on with my phone? It's just started like playing a video and I don't even have apps open. I can't figure how to turn it off. Now, okay, that is weird, man. It's just sitting there, it's blaying and it just starts playing a Twitter video or something. They're spying on me.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: All right, so we got to address this elephant in the room. And it'll make Boston Paul happy. So we have him a little joy. So the Guardian had Now I don't know why a British newspaper would have this big scoop, but you can decide whether you believe them. So a reporter from the Guardian says, not only are they not not simply with Belichick looking at the idea of him coming to you UNC, but also that it's quote unquote basically a done deal based on some contingencies, one of which is Belichick would require the university to adopt what he refers to as his four hundred page performance bible. I don't know what that is. But the way that I guess they're kind of selling it is if you're a This is because universities are having to figure out. You're watching what's going on with naming, image likeness, Guys going through the transfer portal for the fifth time. There's a quarterback who's gonna and he will have had seven years he's been able to play. I don't even know how it works in college, but that's a thing. And you saw you saw like you saw a bunch of like commitments to Alabama. They all simultaneously left or they or they wouldn't commit unless there was money. I mean that you have players telling these teams, yeah, hey totally, I'll come play or you, but you have to guarantee me a million dollars or something. This is what ty and and they're getting it. And so now what do what do organizations and teams do? And programs do that aren't willing to pay that. They either they either have to pay it or they got to get creative. And so the way that they're selling Belichick is he'll run an NFL program. And so if you are a young aspirational player, probably you know, a top recruit, and you want to be as NFL ready as possible, then come to Carolina. And I think that that is that's kind of where where it is. I don't know if I necessarily believe this report that he's committed, because I think Cunningham wanted to announce on Monday who the new coach was going to be and obviously that's passed, so and there are and then they say there's a board of trustee members. Ri E l is of course now trying to create a conspiracy here that are holding up the process. Are you talking about the guy who said that you guys shouldn't have canned Mac Brown right before that final game. It was just really a weird time. I mean, a way to do it that sounds like legitimate criticism. I'm not I'm not I'm not a Carolina fan, I'm not a Carolina hater. Make jokes and stuff, but like the concept with Belichick is just like, I don't know how Belichick operates on a college campus, man,