Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We let you taco one on one one w jr R. But your freaking idiots all right, this how I brought you by Thursday Night football will be out Tomorrow night ahead of the Steelers in Browns game.
Speaker 1: Pregaming in uh oh veto at Froggers starting at six. Yes, we have concert tickets and bwocoozies and a new batch of bwo stickers.
Speaker 2: The movement is real.
Speaker 1: Yes, we created it and you all are backing it and it's kind of neat.
Speaker 2: It's also groovy, so check it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tomorrow's starting at six Froggers, no veto come join us. Great bucket specials all that good stuff.
Speaker 2: Begin in Thailand, Pattaya, Thailand, British tourists. This guy looks like he's probably in his early sixties. Had a little, well know, way too much to drink out enjoying the night life. He was so drunk that no ride sharing services wanted to allow him into the vehicles, so he's kind of stranded. Stranded. Two good Samaritan tie residents said, you know, dude, we'll give you a ride to your hotel to hop in our truck. So you get him into the truck, and apparently he becomes belligerent towards the Good Samaritans and does some damage to the interior of their truck. So they throw a beat down on him and dump him out back on the sidewalk a little ways down the road.
Speaker 1: They probably he probably went into the blackout mode and thought these guys are kidnapping me.
Speaker 2: Broken nose, bruce, left eye, and bleeding from his face. Also had some scratches on his body. Now here's the interesting part. So they drag him back out of the pickup truck, PLoP him down, and they leave. Now, first Aid comes and transports this guy to the hospital. He files a police report. The two Good Samaritans show up at the local police precinct to make a preemptive Hey, if you go and investigate this, this is what happened. This guy was blasted, We tried to help him out, and he becomes bonkers blackout mode, like you said, and we had to defend ourselves. So that's what happened. Oh that's perfect. Hey, how was your trip to Thailand?
Speaker 1: Did you don't mess with two Thai guys, think about it. They a lot of people from Taiwan know martial arts and stuff. You're just your flirting with disaster Taiwan though, I mean, uh here, there's some partying over.
Speaker 2: There, Thailand. Two different hiland. I didn't say sorry.
Speaker 1: Remember back in the day they used to say, oh yeah, ty steak buds.
Speaker 2: Kyle, what say you? Hush King? Hello?
Speaker 1: Kyle coach King in Central Florida checking in on the tie hotline.
Speaker 2: Ty Stick Hotline. Woman who lives in uh Nova, Scotia, Canada, had a bit of a unexpected surprise. She thought she had found a reliable and really good dog sitter to look after her dogs when she and her husband were away for you know, extended periods and needed someone to you know, feed, walk and take the dogs. You know what dogsitters doing important to have. Yeah, things are going along great until the woman was tipped off that her dog sitter was producing only fans videos in her home while watching her dogs and posting them online. She was producing not only I knew you were gonna go, oh my god, Now that would have been so the homeowner. She goes and finds the woman's only fans and pays seven ninety nine for a one month subscription to see this dog sitter doing figure eights next to her pool, doing the dirty in her bathroom, and all sorts of things. Eight.
Speaker 1: Hey, uh, James, you might want to tell Sarah that I was watching this only fans. I think I saw your I think I saw some of your family pictures in the background. This is multitasking at its finest. Oh, double duty, yeah, double the pay.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: You know what you You don't just break into only fans and all of a sudden start raking in you know, six figures, seven figures. You got to you gotta build up to that. And now you gotta have a second job, soup dog sitter while you're hot picking up dog duty.
Speaker 1: Then it's time to have produce a video in the backyard said dogs over there in the corner, you know, like myself. And here she is on the pool.
Speaker 2: Deck, lucky doggies. Wow. Let's go to Portland, Oregon. Elephants Deli is a deli products distribution business. There they deliver deli supplies and products to area businesses. One of their workers was loading up her delivery truck the other morning when someone jumped in the cab and took off with her still in the back of the truck loading things up.
Speaker 3: It was pretty wild. Did not expect anything like that to happen. She had it backed up to a loading dock and she was bringing carts of food. When he started to drive away, she was on the truck. She did jump out of the truck sudden.
Speaker 2: She did fall off, star skiing chat of the back of the truck.
Speaker 3: She was a real trooper yesterday after it happened, she had a great attitude about it, and she seemed to be processing it really well.
Speaker 2: That's the manager of the distribution facility who was recounting the actions of his his worker.
Speaker 1: So you better get ready to distribute money to a lawyer in town.
Speaker 2: We do have the video footage of this as well, because she has.
Speaker 1: A really good attitude, because she is recounting this suffering she did, gripping and clawing to the top of that truck.
Speaker 2: They said, said she was uninjured when she jumped this. This is where you got to pat mental anguish. Oh, yes, that's yes.
Speaker 1: The fingernails are are in the truck and you're sliding off slowly, but surely it is you and all these meatloaf trays following off the back and.
Speaker 2: You're rolling in them.
Speaker 1: Oh god it having nightmares about it every since I got mash potatoes on my vagina. Oh Linden Taco on demand.
Speaker 2: Download the iHeartRadio app What's It's Interne