Speaker 1: Andrew Freeman is being such a huge part of the dodgers sustained success. Andrew, You've been to the World Series three times with the Dodgers, you won.
Speaker 2: A World Series. How does this one feel for you? This year?
Speaker 3: We have not had easy in the playball because the amount of adversity is the different things that it pops up, and the number of contributions from our scouting staff, Blair Development Don, our major league coaches, our veteran players.
Speaker 2: The contributions to get us to this point are.
Speaker 3: Something that I think in twenty years I'm going to look back on this year as something that was really special.
Speaker 2: But our job's not done.
Speaker 1: We got foma wins and you're gonna have your bullpen a big part of it. How much do you love the identity that they've embraced as far as being their dogs of this.
Speaker 2: Team and wonting any part of any game.
Speaker 3: I can't say enough about them. And obviously you know chin In and what guys have done for Bencusper is not to be on the DS roster and do what he's done is incredible.
Speaker 2: Brent Honeywell, what.
Speaker 3: He did in Game five that put us in position to do this tonight is an unsung part of the success that we had, and just the contributions up and down that group was really special.
Speaker 1: You've obviously put this team together and start to finish, but the treat deadline acquisitions you made with Michael Solpak and.
Speaker 2: Tony Edmonds and Jack Claart.
Speaker 1: Is Tony winning the NLCSNFP coopek and your opener.
Speaker 2: How big has those three guys been? Free you guys, they're just posting them. They've been huge.
Speaker 3: And you know, for us, we talked about this every off season. Our goal is to be good enough and have enough depth that we get to July and don't.
Speaker 2: Need to make trade. It's a bad market to acquire players. But obviously we got there this July and knew we had some holes.
Speaker 3: We needed to fill, and so Brussel line up on cop back.
Speaker 2: Yet this clarity here mark just the guys that we.
Speaker 3: Brought in and the way they fit in within the culture of this team not only speaks as the talent and their makeup, but.
Speaker 2: Also our veteran players for them.
Speaker 3: To embrace these guys coming in in the middle of the year, for our veteran players to create the environment where our young players can come up and have the success that they did because they felt confident, they felt comfortable.
Speaker 2: Is a huge part of why we're standing. I know you like to stay in the background.
Speaker 1: It's like you put together a lot of these game plans, You're involved in every single one.
Speaker 2: For you to see them to come to fruition.
Speaker 1: As many times as they have this postseason, how gratifying is that for you?
Speaker 3: I mean for me watching some of the best players in the world run compete and this team has shown so much resilience and they don't care what's coronasm, what happened. I mean that's being gets hurt at the end of the d DS and someone else stepped up. And so I think it is just the homemark of this bunch as the way this collection is allen game together, so.
Speaker 2: They're good with whatever gets drawn up.
Speaker 1: I've heard some buzz around the clubhouse at the Zuka and Bessia may have a chance to be part of the World Series roster.
Speaker 2: Is that realistic? I think?
Speaker 3: So right now, we're gonna celebrate tonight and then tomorrow we're gonna shift our focus to winning four games. I expect the roster to be challenging and difficult, but in a good way.
Speaker 2: And as we get ready for Game one of the World Series.
Speaker 1: Dodgers Yanks, Andrew, I know you grew up a baseball fan.
Speaker 2: To be part of this for the first time in forty three years, how special is that? Yeah? I mean watching the Yankees win the.
Speaker 3: Pennant last night, my head started going there. And just a nostalgia around it and just the classic nature of it is something I think is really special for the game and I'm excited to be a part.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you taking time out of the dance party.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you and Kik we got more to do. We do we do? How low can you go?
Speaker 1: Thanks a lot, Andrew, congratulations, thank you great