Speaker 1: What matters to you concerns me the most matters to us.
Speaker 2: You're Wes Economy, not one k fifty five krc D talk station. It's eight o five a fifty five kr c D talk station. It's Tuesday State in the obvious. It is that time a wee can get the inside scooped from bright Bart News, which I always start the segment out by reminding folks book mark the website b R E I T B A r T dot com. You'd be glad you did great stuff there. And if you're reading about the border and things related to illegal immigration, you're hearing it from Texas Border editor Bob Price. Bob, welcome back to the fifty five krc Morning Show. Great to hear from you, my friend.
Speaker 1: Hey, good morning, you'd be back in Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you're here, and uh, I just wanted to comment on and get your reactions to I mean, as we all know, I mean, this isn't like revelation to anybody, but Joe Donald Trump gets sworn in and almost immediately is able to solve the problem that existed the entire Biden administration, This unregulated, unchecked, absolute flow of humanity across the southern and off in northern borders, and we kept hearing over and over again from the Democrats, we need to pass legislation. We need to pass legislation. Donald Trump killed the legislation that would have solved the problem, and Bob, you know as good as anybody, the legislation was being proposed, would not have solved the problem, and it actually would have provided a vehicle to get a lot of these people legal status here. But the night and day difference between the two is just absolutely amazing. It's like he flipped a switch and stopped the problem. And it makes me kind of wonder as we learn more and more about Biden's cognitive decline and how far back it went, and his use of the autopen, or rather his the puppet master's use of the autopen, makes you really kind of wonder if this doesn't solidify something nefarious was going on and quite intentional on behalf of the Democrats and those who were in charge.
Speaker 1: We know the fraudulent Biden administration left President Trump a lot of your problems to deal with immigration, border security just being one of those, and so he's quickly resolved most of this border issue by for the most part re implementing the programs that he had in place that Joe Biden did away with or his autopen did away with. And so you know, we see this going back and forth. But when you look at the number of border apprehensions people crossing the border illegally, at one point during the Biden administration in twenty twenty three, we had ten to fifteen thousand crossing the border illegally per day. That number is now right around three hundred per day. It's just you see the ninety six percent decrease in that, it's just astounding by just having a president that's willing to enforce the law.
Speaker 2: Yeah, enforce the law. It's not like he did something by way of executive order and created something whole cloth. It would end up in court litigating and because there's no law in the books. These are laws on the books that he's enforcing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Unfortunately, we have judges that think that it's their job to determine national security and border issues and foreign policy issues, and so they're trying to stop him through these lawsuits coming from Democrats. But you know, it really is the president's job to secure the borders of our country. The Constitution is very clear on that, and the President's moving forward at breakneck speed.
Speaker 2: And you know, to me and I think the vast majority of Americans, have you looked at polling to the extent anybody believes in polls anymore, most people approve of the work that Donald Trump's doing in securing the border. If for no other reason, how many nefarious characters, rapists, murderers, criminals, gang members have been revealed have flown in or have come into our country since Biden's open border policies began. All of this is terrible for our country just from from a security standpoint and a child trafficking standpoint. I mean think issues that I think most Americans you know, there's no political stripe to this. In other words, Bob, this is something that all Americans, I think, uniformly say, wait a second, No, we don't want criminals and child molesters and criminal activity going on in our country, and this is one way to stop it.
Speaker 1: Well, this is a place where the Democrats are on the wrong side of an eighty twenty, maybe even a ninety ten issues. Yeah, you're right, they don't want these criminal aliens roaming about the country. You know, there's some pushback about some of the incidental people that are getting picked up and put into the process. But they came into the country illegally, and you know, when you're doing a raid and you're picking up criminal aliens, there's going to be other people around as well, and so they get picked up also. But the impact has been just been unbelievable in terms of, you know, not only the national security issue. We had hundreds and hundreds of people on the terrorist watch list crossing the border, many crossing the northern border, not from Mexico, but crossing from Canada into the United States. And now we're picking up a lot of those around the country as well. But unfortunately, with the northern border five thousand miles plus of wide open, non secured border, they can pretty much cross it will and move about the country. We don't know who they are, where.
Speaker 2: They are, Yeah, and that's going to be a different challenge to get a handle on if the focus for the illegal immigrants crossing for whatever purpose is moved away from the southern border, because clearly we've got better security there, you know, it's going to be moved over to Canada. And you know, one of the more alarming aspects and components of this BOB is the sheer numbers of military aged Chinese citizens that have come into the country. And you know, given the control of the Chinese Communist Party has over travel and literally every aspect of their people's lives, you know, it was no accident that they ended up here.
Speaker 1: Well, and you know, there's there's no way you sneak out of China and make your way to Mexico or into Canada and then across the border in the United States. We had thousands crossing per month in San Diego and then the Del Rio sectors, and even in Miami. We were finding them being smuggled in in the Miami sector. So it was an asserted effort by the Chinese government to move all of these young military age males into the United States. And it wasn't just Chinese in that military age bracket as well. We reported continuously about Middle Eastern people from countries with ties to terrorism, yes twenty five to thirty five years eighteen to thirty five years old, who were being apprehended acrossing the border. What about all of the gotaways?
Speaker 2: Indeed, and you know, I think one of the lasting challenges this is going to be is if there were if there are cell organizations that are mixed in with these, with the flood of illegal immigrants that are just sort of waiting for the command to launch some form of attack.
Speaker 1: Well, if you remember nine to eleven, what eleven terrorists who were visa overstays for the most part, what they did to this country. It doesn't take much, you know, it really doesn't take very many people. But we know that there are tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of them here rumming about in the United States, and the president is doing everything they can, using a whole of government approach to try to find them, identify them, and put them into custody and get them removed from the country.
Speaker 2: Well, in every little bit counts. I mean, one of the things you just recently wrote about in Breitbart again Breitbart dot com, two hundred and seventy five illegal aliens arrested in a seven day period in San Antonio. It sounds like a huge volume, and I'm glad that they were able to find them and arrest them. But how many millions of people are we talking about that fall into the category of potentially potential deportees. This is going to be a long, long, challenging effort, is it not?
Speaker 1: It is, and people need to be patient with this. You know, law enforcement is not pretty. You know, war is not pretty. That's why whenever you see television coverage in war zones with popularity or support for that, war effort goes down. And so you're seeing some of that in the United States, where the liberal media picks up specific cases and touts them as, oh, the evil Trump administration is doing this to people that shouldn't be deported and blah blah blah, blah blah. And so, you know, two hundred and seventy five in San Antonio, we had five hundred a week or so before in the Houston area. You're seeing these in cities all across the country. It's not just in Texas, it's not just in California. You know, there are cities all over the country where these ICE the ICE doesn't like to call them raids, they call them targeted enforcement operations. But they're doing the job and they're picking these criminals up. And of the two hundred and seventy five that were arrested last week at San Antonio, one hundred and seventy of the one hundred and seventy eight of those had criminal records. So you know, these are not your lawnmower people and dishwashers that have come here to quote unquote make a better live for themselves. These are ongoing criminal aliens who are engaged in criminal activity in the United States.
Speaker 2: Well, and creepy and frightening it is. I know you can find a multitude of different stories along this line, but again, props for writing about it. We had right here in the state of Ohio, a twenty four year old Venezuela and who is enrolled as a high school as a high school junior, actually was the father of a He had a girlfriend out there I guess ultimately turned him in. He has a child with this one, but he's twenty four years old living with a I guess a foster family. That's that's crazy, Bob.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretending to be sixteen. And when you look at the photograph of him, you know, he does it to me appear to be under twenty one. I don't know how he got away with this, but you know, when you have some people with this liberal mentality, there's a support group immigrant support group there in that part of Ohio that is still saying that, Oh no, we just believe that he's a human trafficking victim. You know, well, let's look into who this guy is. You know, one of the other horrible things that the Biden administration did was they stopped the DNA testing of miners that were crossing the border. And now we have hundreds of thousand, three hundred thousand unaccompanied migrant children who were released into the United States to god knows who, and even the Biden administration didn't know who, and they were still wondering about the country. But this young man, you know, there's another message. Don't take off your baby. Mama. She's the one that called in and reported that he's actually a twenty four year old man. And you know, they finally arrested him and took him into custody. It's not clear when he entered the United States illegally or oh no, he had an expired visa. He was here illegally since twenty twenty three was when his visa expired, But that visa he obtained as part of this fraud on the United States government.
Speaker 2: Well, and I guess when the visa expired, that's when he turned himself into a sixteen year old high school student and got a foster family to look after Himim is that is that sort of the order of things?
Speaker 1: It is? And you know, you've got these these other children who are living in this house, a couple of adopted children and some other foster children, and then you've got this twenty four year old man who just you know, he's playing soccer and other sports activities in the school. You know, probably dating like a sixteen year old boy would date. You know, that's that's a very scary situation. And it's three hours from your backyard.
Speaker 2: Well, and you mentioned accountability in terms of where the illegals were placed, and you had to have a family member or a host family that was willing to accept you, and there was supposed to be some measure of accountability on that. Apparently zero. The Biden administration didn't care ultimately where these people went, which is a real problem considering a lot of miners are out there being traffic and sexually exploited.
Speaker 1: And put into force labor all across the country as well. And so you know, the Biden administration created such a massive crisis that they didn't have time to do any vetting on these people that were quote unquote claiming to be sponsors or claiming to be family members, even distant family members. They didn't, you know, the Trump administration put DNA testing in place to make verify these claims. The Biden administration did away with that completely, and because they didn't want to know, they didn't want to be burdened by the extra step of doing the right thing for children that they invited into this country and then put into the dangerous hands of people who had exploit them sexually and exploit their labor. And you know, it's just unbelievable the thing that this administration would fall to them.
Speaker 2: And all this was not I mean, and I get props to Breitbart because you were one of the first media I lets it was reporting about this unchecked flow of humanity across the border when the mainstream media was in a constant state of collective denial. They didn't even bother reporting on it. They didn't show any video of this actually happening when you were standing right there watching it happen. And they of course didn't bother looking into this reality that yeah, there's a lot of children coming in who are sent out into the world, and nobody in the bid administration is paying attention or caring about them all varying newsworthy stuff. But then again, so is Biden's cognitive decline, which is the flavor of the month right now, because at least they got caught red handed covering it up and now have to admit it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and and who's going to be held accountable for that? You know, hopefully the Congress is going to call Kamala Harrison and some of the other senior cabinet members of this administration and senior advisors to the President and and get to the bottom of this and let the American public know just how bad because even as much as we talk about it, you know, you guys do a valuable service there in Cincinnati providing truth and honesty as to what is happening around the country. But most people don't see that. They watched CBS and NBC and you know, ws, W, X, y Z and all of that kind of stuff, and they they don't get the picture of what's really happening. You know, I've been met with Breitbart for eleven years now and writing about the border the whole time, and it's it's ebbed and flowed throughout that period, and during the Obama administration we had some crises, and during even during the first Trump administration, we had some time where it got up to you a hundred, twenty one hundred and thirty thousand per months crossing the border and it was outrageous. But you know, you see these liberal members of Congress who refused to do anything about this during the Biden administration. Now they want to exercise congressional oversight of these ice facilities where eighty percent of the people being held there are criminal aliens. Where were they when Joe Biden was packing thirty five hundred people into a shelter that was only designed to hold one thousand. You know, where where was their congressional oversight? Then Trump?
Speaker 2: Trump was putting them in cages, oh my god, as cages. But then again, these processing centers were far worse than any it had curt under Trump administration. You know, Bob even wrote about that the progress is demonstrated because the San Diego migrant processing center had closed because the rest fell so low that they don't need the processing center over anymore. Demonstrable improvement in the situation. Bob Price, he is the Texas Border editor Breitbart dot com as where you read about what Bob's writing about and all the other great reporting in Breitbart. Thank you for spending time with my listeners with me today, Bob. It's great having you on. I'll look forward to having you back on again soon, hopefully with more encouraging news.
Speaker 1: We'll keep it up.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir. It's a twenty one right now. If you have KCD talk station, don't go away. We've got the Daniel Davis Deep Dive coming up. Russia and Ukraine falling apart, it seems. Don't go away.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC