Speaker 1: The sports page with the Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six nine. In the games, Mike the bulldog beyond you on jr R.
Speaker 2: All right, uh dog, we got you there. The dog is here, yes, all right?
Speaker 3: Do you want to obviously start with the Masters. I'm thinking, what an insane final round yesterday.
Speaker 2: Huh wow.
Speaker 4: Rory McElroy just an incredible up and down round him at just so many blunders, but then he had so many brilliant shots as well. He tried his best to choke it away.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 4: He had a two shot lead gone after the first two holes. The big mead head looked like he might do something. Then the meat head Bryson de Chambeau faded out. He didn't do it and doing after those first couple of holes. He had a four shot lead in the back nine that was gone in three holes with just I mean he was hitting I don't know what he was doing with his wedges. He was hitting him in the water, hitting him in sand traps, and them boom. In overtime, first hole of a sudden death, he ends up winning it when Justin Rose misses his putt and then Rory makes his from three feet That approach shot was unbelievable. He hit on the first playoff hole.
Speaker 1: I was watching. I was watching that yesterday, dog and I kept I was yelling to the tvago t Sham who talking about Pats golfer rom I don't even know what happened to have And then all of a sudden, oberg my guy went in the crapper too.
Speaker 4: I was like, yeah, man, And Rory ends up winning it. That completes his career Grand Slam, only the sixth player of all time to do that. Of course, he hasn't won a major in eleven years, so it ended that drought as well. Man, I got it. I must admit, call me soft if you want. When Rory was sobbing on the green after he won, I got a little misty eyes.
Speaker 3: I did too, Pat You I can't say I was squirting a few with you, two pussies.
Speaker 2: Wow that's a heavy sentence right there. Wow. So congratulations to Rory.
Speaker 4: That was a big win obviously for him, probably the biggest win of his career.
Speaker 3: Bost Now he gets to pick the dinner for next year's Champions dinner. That's right here, it's gonna be bangers in mash or.
Speaker 1: A six pack, and my dad used to always say, you know what, the Irish six pack is five beers of potato, so maybe he'll do that.
Speaker 4: NBA regular season is over, the Magic will attempt to make the playoffs with a play in game Tuesday night at home against the Hawks, tip off seven point thirty. If the Magic win, they advance into the playoffs as the number seven seed, and they will play the defending champion Boston Celtics in a playoff series that would start either Saturday or Sunday. If they lose, they will have to host another play in game Friday against the winner of the Bulls heat play in games.
Speaker 2: So if they win that one, then.
Speaker 4: They advanced to play the Cleveland Cavaliers in a series that I'm assuming would start probably Sunday or Monday. Of course, if they lose that one, then they're out of the playoffs.
Speaker 3: They sat pretty much everybody yesterday against the Hawks and ended up losing one seventeen one five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as they should have google what I'm wearing today, then sure a different Magic shirt represent yo.
Speaker 3: Talker's all about he's the number one Magic fan, number one Magic fan on the show.
Speaker 4: I doubt about it, Taco since you're the number one Magic fan. What do the Magic have to do from this point forward to make you think the season has been been at least mildly successful.
Speaker 1: I think they're already doing it by coming in strong towards the end, and then they need to grab that mcgoogle or whatever the hell is named for it from the G League and put him in there, the mag McClung, McClung, magoogle. Yeah, Tomato, Tomato. So you think their season has already been a success.
Speaker 3: Wow? I do.
Speaker 4: I mean it's they don't even have to get it into the playoffs. They could lose the play in Oh, they're getting into the playoffs. That's the magic baby with the capitol G. Okay, let's hope. So, let's hope. So uh, NASCAR, my man Kyle Larson getting it done yesterday in Bristol. That was an emotional win for him as well. I mean his uh, his best friend and is the PR guy for Hendrick Motorsports passed away last week, so that was he was only fifty three years old, So Kyle Larson won the race in honor of him.
Speaker 2: He I didn't watch the race. Did you watch any of it?
Speaker 3: Lynch? I did he had a great weekend, winning two of the three races over the weekend in Bristol. But uh yeah he he had a picture of the guy on his car and it was clear that they were tight. So it's cool. Definitely a good win for him in the team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Orlando City, hold on, hold on light sound at the F one desk.
Speaker 3: F one insider from bah Rain at the entire weekend there.
Speaker 2: Taco Bob, what are you young for us? BA Hall Rain bro a bunch of spap Rain.
Speaker 1: I mean we call it bra rain because we had a total bra win yesterday. Oscar p OSTree from McLaren You know they make a really expensive car, have a dealership right here in winter Park. Oh, how about George Russell with Mercedes? And then uh Orlando Norris was next and then uh oh what's his name? My guy Max Culver strap and was strapping in the back.
Speaker 3: I think what was he?
Speaker 2: Six past six?
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, Taco Bob. Our F one insider in the F one desk on the Orlando City bulding.
Speaker 4: Pedro Galaci had another clean sheet, the fiftieth of his career. Orlando City keeps their unbeaten streak now at five games.
Speaker 2: With a nil nil draw with the New York Red Bulls. It was it was.
Speaker 4: That was a good result considering they played much of the game one man down, So good for Orlando City. The Pride continue to win their unbeaten Barbara Banda scores the only goal as the Pride, who are now four and oh they beat Seattle one nil over the weekend. A big story in college football. You see, did you see? Tennessee's quarterback was holding out for a bigger nil deal.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the new world.
Speaker 4: Nico Amalaieva, Amalaieva. He's off the team now. He was their starting quarterback. He was holding out. He didn't show up for practice on Friday. One of the bigger nil deal wanted to renegotiate it, and essentially Tennessee said, no, take a hike. Josh Eipel said, nobody's bigger than the program, not even me. So they parted ways with their starting quarterback and they don't have a starting quarterback now.
Speaker 3: So how's the Tennessee fan base reacting to that?
Speaker 4: Well, obviously Nico is a pariah up there now. He's a pariah throughout college football. Even Mario Cristobal after the Hurricane spring game. He has six Lee ripped Nico as well, saying hey, well we wouldn't put up with that in our program either. So yeah, this guy's become the villain of college football.
Speaker 3: Wow. Goodbye, Buddy, Lightning seven to four winner over the Sabers. They got two games left in the regular season before their playoff run begins. You have it the Bulldog Mianikey plenty to talk about. I'm sure you'll be all masters good chunk of the morning on your show over on AM seven and FM ninety six nine the game where you host open mic, and we appreciate you taking the time out of your show to join us for the sports page each morning here on j R R.
Speaker 2: Doggie.
Speaker 4: By the way, Happy bird Day to the coal miner's daughter Today Loretta Lynn
Speaker 2: Lujindako on demand to download the iHeartRadio app