Speaker 1: You have dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let you taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots, all right. Quicker reminder. The first rock the bank one thousand dollars cash keyword'll be on the way about nine oh five, and then you'll get those hourly today with hourly chances to win one thousand dollars. So keep listening for those have us on all day, and before we get to that, it'll be you say. We play it Bush this morning. The band you're voting on on the JR Facebook page.
Speaker 3: The three songs are Greedy, Fly, Little Things or Swallowed. We'll want the most votes played back at nine. Somebody who votes win in Halloween heros tickets.
Speaker 2: All right, So get that done if you haven't voted it all right. So this Diddy situation, of course, did he locked away pending his his trial. All sorts of folks now jumping in and claiming to be victim of his uh, you know whatever you want to call it. Over the years, in the course of his career, there's now a lawyer that has popped up representing one hundred and twenty new alleged victims of Ditty's sexual misconduct. I'm just going to take you through what this guy's claiming and then we'll discuss it a little bit. Wow, lawyer representing them representing these one hundred and twenty folks says there are claims by both men and women that date back to nineteen ninety one. Many of the alleged victims say they were drugged and then raped after being promised a foot in the showbiz door. Lawyer went on to say that companies who profited from a from turning a blind eye to Ditty's actions will be named. Those include banks, pharmaceutical companies, hotels, and some record labels like bad Boy, Universal and Epic.
Speaker 3: Oh think about It Pharmaceutical for the drugs that he was given them.
Speaker 2: He claims a lot of famous people are caught up in this. In a direct quote, says, some of this behavior occurred at well known venues and at private residences of people we all know. Many powerful people will be exposed, Many dirty secrets will be revealed. The names will shock you unquote. He then goes on to say that twenty five of the victims were under age when they allege the violations took place the youngest accuser nine. In at least one case, a woman claims she was drugged with a horse tranquilizer. Another says she was pregnant when she was drugged and raped, and she also claims it when she woke up, her two lower orifices were quote torn and sore. This guy needs to be Now, let's take a step back here and just remember something.
Speaker 3: You want to take a step back. It's so gross.
Speaker 2: These are people alleging. All right, everybody has their day in course, and I don't know about you, but all of this we just heard about many famous people this and many people hello Epstein's Little Black Book, all those names that are going to come out that never did. They were just bought and talked about and speculated for the most part. But was there any thing that really ever came of that.
Speaker 3: I mean, we saw pictures, We saw pictures of people there.
Speaker 2: My point is, when you get up into that rarefied air and have that sick, silly, crazy levels of money, you can keep a lot of things from ever hitting the light of day.
Speaker 3: I think I think there's too much and there's too many people involved in this that I think it's going to be even more shocking to all of us.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I would agree, And I also think that probably, you know, with this going back to like ninety one and the broad appeal that associating one's self with Diddy might potentially represent, could have netted a lot of people in this oh yeah, and a lot of people who then he was puff Daddy, yeah whatever his name.
Speaker 3: God knows how how old is he? I don't know because.
Speaker 2: I'll look, but I mean, is he in his fifties now, he's.
Speaker 3: Got to be ninety one? He was that influential, you know that he could skeeze people like that. I don't even want to cert fee that he to be honest. Oh stop, I'm getting scared. Fifty four. He figured he was mid fifties. But yeah, we'll say I again. You logic would go that if all of these allegations, or even a quarter of them are somewhat true, there were probably some people who are quite concerned right now that they're gonna get for being part of this or witnessed to it.
Speaker 2: At the least.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna say any of these names on the air, but I know this top one was probably involved. I'd say, well, no, perhaps a victim either, and then because they're anyway, and then this one that oh yeah, yeah, no, there's no In fact, I had a conversation with someone who was actually openly hoping that person's name is associated with what I just said too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be great if it was him. You all, knowing us in this show can probably run through your mental role Ofdexas.
Speaker 3: Stink for a three point shot.
Speaker 2: Second, uh, here's a here's a new survey that finds out that or says that, well, something we already know, we as Americans love our pets. About ninety seven percent of the pet owners in this country can or than the pets family members. And now here's where this survey gets really interesting. Nearly half of the pet owners admit they have and consistently do, skip hanging out with friends to stay with their pet and hang out rather.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you got issues.
Speaker 2: Not only that, but they've taken sick days from work to stay and cuddle with their furry friends. Since a huge chunk of people are going to ditch their friends in favor of hanging out with their pets instead, I know you lose your mind on that, but I easily.
Speaker 3: I might feel a little guilty with if we go like I work functioned. I had last weekend and then one that I had Mount Dora. We stayed over there and my daughter watched watch Teddy. I felt a little guilty because then she was there, you know, and it's like, okay, but not leaving him. It's one of the best parts of vacation. I can. I can walk out of my house without almost being attacked. And it's not his fault. It's separation anxiety. And yes, we've done all the training and da da day.
Speaker 2: Our dog's coming with us on this vacation.
Speaker 3: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, to tell you what your thirty year anniversary. Yeah, leave the dog. I'll watch it. We've got a loaned, but I know you won't. We're he's coming with us. That's cool, You're fine. He's gonna love you know.
Speaker 3: The mountainous Yeah, wow, got it. Well, I mean when we stayed at the beach over the summer, Teddy came so making my point here, Yeah, yeah, that was thirty year anniversary.
Speaker 2: We're going for a week, dude. You don't need to spend every waking moment holding hands coming up.
Speaker 3: Look at the sunrise. Hey baby, Oh there's a dog in bed again.
Speaker 2: He doesn't jump, he doesn't sleep in our bed.
Speaker 3: Hell, Teddy's not even allowed in a room my life. And then would love it. She always tries to let the cat inside, like my daughters will go let the cat is, I said, three of the four people that live here have the worst allergies to dog and cat hair. That would be a genius idea. You see how much that cat.
Speaker 2: Do you actually dream at night of being pet free? I bet you do.
Speaker 3: I may have had. It's not that I don't like animals. I just don't like them in your house. I we get it.
Speaker 2: I like other people's. Oh man, you know you're drunk when okay, you know you're drunk and in this case, four times the legal limit drunk when an airline pilot has to get out of his plane to inquire as to what you're doing on the runway where he's trying to take off this and uh Tulsa Riverside Airport a woman so blasted that she ended up on the Tulsa Riverside Airport runway over the weekend. Air traffic control called the cops. She's out there in her silver Nissan plane getting ready to take off. The pilot got out of his plane and confronted her.
Speaker 3: This is just somebody with their little private plane. You're saying car was full of beer cans.
Speaker 2: I have the video and some Is it a private plane or a big jo This is a small regional airport figure, lady. Eighteen empty beer cans inside the vehicle, along with a cardboard box of empty six pack containers, garbage bag full of other beer cans.
Speaker 3: A chick going through an eighteen or holy cow, that's that's quite impressive. I mean, take the whole car. That's just stupid.
Speaker 2: But damn get out on the runway at an airport.
Speaker 3: Exactly. No, none of that's okay.
Speaker 4: What in the world
Speaker 1: Man, Stay connected to one one one