Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. As they say in Hamilton, how lucky we are to be alive right now. Glad you're here. Wow, think about it. I know you do. That's why you're listening to a show like this, right but just think about what the next few days are gonna bring, oh my lord, and then beyond that. And that's one of the things, you know, we pride ourselves on the show and looking ahead. That's one of the things we want to do together today is start to look two, three, four moves ahead, depending on whether President Trump wins or Kamala Harris wins, because we're gonna be looking at dramatically different Americas and a dramatically different world instantly, really almost instantly so. And I think, as informed as we all are, right there is so much swirling around right now that it's good just to take a step back and to look at the big picture as well. Some people call them the fundamentals. I like to call them the basics. But sometimes, as we all know, that can get lost in life as we dig deeper and deeper into the minutia looking for more and more clues as to what's going to happen, and with the stakes is high, it's only natural that you would do that with a race like this. So it's fun at the same time it can drive you crazy. But I'm just a big believer in just stepping back and looking at those basics also, And every time I do that, I come back to Hey, I've been saying for many, many, many moons, this is President Trump's race to lose. The media would try to convince you that that's exactly what he's done, that he's thrown it away in the last week. I don't believe that. But I think it's been President Trump's race to lose for a long time because he did so many great things during his first term, and people remember that, they lived it, even the people who hate him. You know, prices were lower, the world was much more peaceful, the border wasn't open with all the problems the open border causes, etc. You know the drill. So I step back, I look at those basics, and when you go through when you run down those basics, just so many reasons to believe that President Trump is going to win this race. There's enough of a possibility that Harris will that we need to look at, Okay, what's it going to look like if she does? And also talk about certain things. Okay, is the left going to accept it if Trump wins? If they don't, what is that going to look like? What form will that resistance slash rebellion take? So it's time to start talking about all that sense. This is it right tonight? I mean, they'll wrap up tonight Trump's last rally. I expect I'll carry into the early morning hours in Michigan where he ended his twenty sixteen campaign with that instant, classic line as he got off the plane and he looked at that crowd that had waited for him. He was running late that night in twenty sixteen, and this overflow enthusiastic crowd in Grand Rapids, and he got off the plane and what did he say, Ryan, you're a Michigan guy, you know what he said?
Speaker 2: This doesn't feel like second place.
Speaker 1: That's right, That's right. So it looks like, you know, both candidates have had a lot of large, enthusiastic crowds. So I saw what one video and will play some of that sound of Kamala Harris with what appeared to be a smaller crowd that didn't seem that enthusiastic. But down the stretch, ya, you've got this kind of sy op working from the left where they're trying to convince everybody out there that, oh, Harris is turned around and she's going to win. So Trump voters don't show up because it's no secret. I mean, we know it from sixteen and we've talked about it the whole cycle. Donald Trump's key is his secret sauce is not winning more suburban women voters. I mean, I wish you would, but it's not his secret sauce. His secret sauce is turning out explosive numbers of folks who don't normally vote. That's his secret sauce. And we're not going to know until until tomorrow night or Wednesday morning whether that is happened. Lots of reasons to believe it.
Speaker 2: Will.
Speaker 1: You gotta love the voter registration numbers, you know, which have increased so dramatically for Republicans in the swing state. Great job, folks, and you've got to love a lot, not everything, but a lot about the early returns. So there are a couple of good starts right there, but again big picture and then can't wait to get your take eight five to five four zero five eight two five five the number text da on five seven seven three nine, Big picture. Listen, we all know right price is way too high, crazy high. You know, the laundry list, the open borders, the world on fire. You go right on down the list. And I think it all proves that I've been saying forever. At the same time, I was predicting they would depose Biden and install somebody else, and that is nobody. Well, let me take it back, Very very few people are going to vote for the Democrat nominee. Now. Can they cobble together? Can they cobble together enough to vote against Trump? Maybe? I still don't think that's likely, but that's the only way they win, particularly when the Democratic nominee is Harris. Can you imagine, Ryan, what do you think the state of the race would be if the Biden had not out maneuvered Obama by putting Harris in, and if the Democrat nominee had been And I know people will gag on this. So if the Democrat nominee had been Newsome Shapiro, right, you know, what, do you think the state of the race would be right now?
Speaker 3: I think the Democrats would have been in a stronger position to run with one of those candidates who could more cleverly, we'll use that word, answer direct questions on policy. I think Josh Shapiro is an extremely bright guy. I don't agree with hardly anything he says. Gavin Newsom's very slick, very well in that debate, at least early on against Rondo Santis.
Speaker 1: She just doesn't have what the goods she never has if I don't think there's any doubt, my friend, that if let's say their nominee had been Newsome, and I understand you don't want America to be California, But if their nominee had been Newsomer, if the nominee had been Shapiro, for example, Ryan, I think whether or not they win on election Day, I think the Democrats are up three, four or five points in every almost every swing state pool right now, because instantly any of those nominees could have separated themselves from the Biden administration and all the bad things that have happened there and I could have given the obligatory. Oh Joe did some good things but waited too long on the border. Will definitely close the border. Yeah, prices got too high, here's how will keep them down. And she could just not separate from that, which I think put them in a much weaker position. And then on top of that, she's Kamala Harris, right, come on, that's why. That's why she got knocked out before Iowa among Democrats. So yeah, you step back, you look at the big picture. Still lots of reasons to be optimistic, but could go the other way. And we're going to look at what things will look like if that happens as well, which is a chance to talk about something that we have not talked about a whole lot because the presidential is so imperative, and that is that the Senate and the House because if Kamala Harris was to win and to listen to the left right now, except for some of this, we're about to play you. Oh wow, wow, she's turned it all around. The independents are breaking late for YadA, YadA, YadA. She's going to win pick, but but key will be if she does happen to win, Key will be GOP control of the Senate, hopefully GOP control of the House. Because this we know, and this isn't meant to be alarmist, just factual, that in the unlikely event that all these poles are off and that and I listen, I think all the poles are off, but I think there off in Harris's favor. But let's say all the polls are actually off in Trump's favor, and let's say Democrats sweep and they get the White House, the House, the Senate. To paraphrase Senator Mike Lee, this country may be gone at that point for at least one hundred years, because in that unlikely event, they got the White House, the Senate, in the House, well, the first thing they're going to do. First thing the left's going to do is get rid of the filibusters so they can pass whatever they want and the Senate on a simple majority. The next thing they're going to do is, all of a sudden, the US Senate's going to be out of reach for Republicans for a long time to come, because they're going to give statehood to Puerto Rico and DC. And then at that point they pick up four lefty senators right out of the gate, just built into the mix. And then they're going to go right on down the sea with the US Supreme Court changes, and they're going to pass a national election law which which makes it so much easier for folks here illegally to vote in all the swing states. So yeah, if they were to catch the White House, the House, and the Senate, yeah, then there's a bunch of stuff that that just couldn't be repaired. A Mike lisays for one hundred years, but at least for a very long time. AFI five for zero five A two five five the number techs d A N five seven seven three nine. Hey when when we come back, Yeah, we are going to talk about peanut. We got to talk about peanut. Did you cover peanut on Ryan does a great show? In six pint thirty kitchen? I me in Denver before this one. Did you talk about peanut?
Speaker 2: I have not talked a lot.
Speaker 1: We got to talk. You know what's really weird? Peanuts. Somehow the death of peanuts somehow worked it into my dream last night. Oh wow, And I have great dreams, right and now obviously, like when I'm in trial, I'm just dreaming about trial in cases. Not right now, I'm dreaming about election stuff. I have great dreams, but somehow Peanut the squirrel made it into the dreams. So yeah, we will touch on Peanut. That's not the way to put it. We will cover that story as well. When we come back again. We want to talk about all the big picture stuff that leaves me very optimistic that America will once again save itself by electing Donald Trump. And some sound from a David Exelrod that you'll find interesting hopefully encouraging. You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 2: And now back to the Dan Kaplass Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Millions of Americans sincerely love Donald Trump. They love him in spite of everything they've heard. They love him often in spite of himself. They love Donald Trump because no one else loves them. The country their ancestors fought for over hundreds of years has left them to die in their unfashionable little towns, mocked and despised by the sneering half wits with finance degrees but no actual skills who seem to run everything all of a sudden. Whatever Donald Trump's faults, he is better than the rest of the people in charge. Donald Trump, in other words, is and has always been a living indictment of the people who run this country. That was true when Trump came out of nowhere to win the presidency, and it's every bit as true right now. Trump rose because they failed. It's as simple as that. If the people in charge had done a halfway decent job with the country they inherited, Donald Trump would still be hosting Celebrity Apprentice, but they didn't. Instead, they were incompetent and narcissistic and cruel and relentlessly dishonest. They wrecked what they didn't build, they lied about it, They hurt anyone who told the truth about what they were doing.
Speaker 1: That's true. We watched.
Speaker 4: America is still a great country, the best in the world, but our ruling class is disgusting. A vote for Trump is a vote against them. That's what's going on in this country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Rippy playing a bunch of those during the show today. So very good and so much to work with, right that means so much to work with eight five four zero five eight two five five text d an five seven seven thirty nine. Obviously the fight fight fight at the end that add A lot of these ads are featuring that instantly iconic image of President Trump courageously presence of mind, standing up after he'd been shot and urging the crowd to continue fighting as they should. Because it's one of the many reasons, those big picture reasons I still believe President Trump is going to win. I think something like that connects with the American people. Even the haters will never admit it in a way nothing else can, because that can't be scripted or staged or practiced or advised or anything. That has to come from inside the person and show a depth of strength and character and ability, and by the way, an ability that America really needs, right, somebody very strong to stand on that wall. And I think there are so many Americans who even don't like the President, who want him on that wall. So I certainly think, as we talked about at the time, that it has created a bond between the President and enough people in Pennsylvania to win Pennsylvania. You know, you know math right as well as anybody that you win Pennsylvania, you have probably won the race for lots of different reasons. Eight five for zero five eight two five five takes dam five seven seven three nine. And know in Colorado you know, we can feel a little left out since we're no longer swing state, at least for now. But there is I mean, there are a few races where if you happen to live in that district, you can be so vital, such as c D eight, right, which Speaker Mike Johnson told me in the interview we did that, Yeah, it could well decide control of the House. And then Jeff Heard running for what's currently Lauren Bobert's seat up against a guy who has pretty much a printing press, can generate as much money as he wants that seat. Obviously, the math remains the same, could end up controlling the House. So those two races. But but I think that for the rest of us statewide, and I'd argue in general, respectfully, that the single most important vote we can cast is against this Amendment seventy nine, This in city wicked Amendment seventy nine that would place in our constitution. I mean, think about it, this sacred, hallowed Constitution of the State of Colorado. The quote right to dismember of fully developed baby, healthy baby, healthy mom nine months, A right to dismember that baby seconds before birth. That cannot be allowed in our Constitution. Oh and by the way, taxpayer funding of abortion and do way with parental notification. They need fifty five percent to pass it. So please your vote could very well matter. And Ryan, we'll get into it more detail later. This Colorado Political Climate survey done by the American Politics Research Lab at CU that was published today. It has polling data on that race as well, and it shows support right now at fifty six percent. It needs fifty five percent to pass. But this is done out of a CU Boulder lab. And listen, if you can just get it down to fifty four percent, you can keep that evil out the Colorado Constitution eight five five Z five eight two five five takes d A N five seven seven three nine. David Axelrod, echoing a concern we hear from many openly on the left right now as they try to I think just put the word out there that hey, Kamala Harris could lose. Just remember, you know, I said somebody on the left that that could happen.
Speaker 2: The watchword of the day is humility.
Speaker 5: Here when you have polls that are this close, and I'm sitting next to one of the great pollsters, if you and I think she would tell you when you have polls this close, you're not sure of anything, and it really matters who shows up because these polls are not precise. So what I'm worried about is how are you're counting on some women who are independent Republican women to come out and vote for Harris? Is that going to materialize? Is the gender gap going to be what you needed to be? Are minority voter is going to come out in the numbers of African American voters in particular, And are you to get the margins that you want there? So there are a lot of open questions and they're obviously working it hard right now. There are feet on the street and they're doing the kind of work that you do in a race like this, But this race is filled with uncertainty today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then Jim Messino, Obama's former campaign manager as well, came out to set an MSNBC quote the early vote numbers are a little scary, and then you get into those specific specifics. Yeah, they are among the many things you know that are encouraging about a Trump victory, you know, because you look at the tangibles, right, anybody can tell a polster anything. But first of all, any of us know that with Trump supporters being labeled by the president I'm paraphrasing, but essentially enemies of America and garbage certainly, then yeah, you know understandable some people wouldn't want to tell a polster who is this poster really that they are Trump supporters, and the socially acceptable thing is to say you're here supporter, Right, So you've got that reason to believe that there's probably going to be appolling miss in Trump's favor. But then you get into a hard data, man that you can't fake, right, You cannot fake voter registration, which has surged for Republicans even in the last month in lots of swing states and been in a really really critical increase across the swing states. And then early vote returns, Ryan have we seen. I know we've been waiting on the very latest out of Nevada, but they've been looking so very good for Republicans in Nevada and I'm just waiting for the last series of numbers to come in there. But the early returns, again, that's tangible stuff. There's no waiting involved, there, no guessing, it's just early returns. And yeah, not every rat is going to vote for Trump. Not every blue is going to vote for Harris, but you sure like to see a whole lot more red than blue.
Speaker 3: There's a gentleman named John Ralston who is really plugged in a Nevada politics on the left. He is on the left, and he's been noticeably quiet over these last couple of days, Dan, And if the Democrats are doing well, he'd probably be growing a bit more so.
Speaker 1: When we come back, lots more data, some red hot sound from the day. I think you're really going to enjoy some more of these really powerful new Trump ads. And then Abby Johnson, one of the great pro life heroes who used to run a planned parenthood clinic, one of the great pro life heroes, to talk about why it's so critical even if your pro legualized abortion that you vote against seventy nine. You're on the Dan Caplas Show.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Dan Kapliss Show podcast.
Speaker 6: Here's it accurate that the passwords were removed from the public portion of your website last Thursday?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: How long were they up?
Speaker 8: They were up for several months without it being realized. As soon as my office and the servants became aware that they were up, we.
Speaker 1: Started to take action. The first step, of course.
Speaker 8: Was removing those passwords. I want to be clear, not all of those passwords were active current passwords. We then started working with SISO, which is the federal agency in charge of critical infrastructure, including election infrastructure, and began our investigator.
Speaker 1: We'll keep you updated on that. They're in court this afternoon. Libertarian Party taking her to court. Let's go to the VFP line. Welcome one of the great heroes of the pro life movement in America today, Abby Johnson, back to the dan KAPLI Show. You know Abby's story well, formerly a planned parenthood director and now saving lives in very large numbers. Abby, Welcome back to the dan Caplis Show.
Speaker 7: Hi, thank you so much for having me well and.
Speaker 1: Thanks for being here. Is color UN's are about to go to the polls? Well here it's all mail, right, but election day tomorrow on Amendments seventy nine, which I know you're very familiar with, would enshrine of putting quotes in our state constitution, the legal so called right to dismember a baby at nine months, healthy baby, healthy mom, do away with parental notification, and forced taxpayers to pay for it so abby, I think colorad and sink well, the abortion movement's always going to win at the polls. No, they need fifty five percent on this. Every vote can count here, So please tell folks why they should vote against seventy nine.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean so currently you do have an abortionist in Colorado that is doing this exact thing, right, doctor Warren Hearn and Boulder. He is killing babies all the way up through forty weeks through the due dates. He is doing this electively. He's doing it for pretty much any reason. Here's the difference, though, The reason that you've got to vote against this amendment is because this is not a constitutional a state constitutional reality for the state of Colorado. If this amendment passes, then legislatively, there is going to be nothing that the Colorado legislators could ever do if Colorado, you know, became conservative, if you if the conservatives in Colorado got enough legislators to actually vote for a pro life legislative bill, or you know, even something simple like most states in the United States have something called pre natal protection. You do not have that in Colorado, where if they you know, someone kills a pregnant woman, it's considered double homicide. You don't even have that in Colorado. Let's say just a simple sort of law your legislators wanted to pass that, they wouldn't be able to do that easily, like they should be able to if this Amendment seventy nine passes, because it is constitutionally enshrined. This is not something that can easily be overturned. This is not how we do politics, guys. We don't do politics by ratifying our constitution this way.
Speaker 9: We do it through the legislation.
Speaker 7: And so we don't do it by ratifying our constitution every time we want to change something in the law, and that is what abortion proponents are trying to do right now with this particular amendment.
Speaker 1: Well, said Abbie Johnson, our guest, it's ABBYJ dot com and heavy. My last question for you is you having been a Planned Parenthood director, is simply from a factual standpoint, what is the reality of the kind of late term abortions that they want to put a right to in our constitution?
Speaker 7: So, I mean essentially they want they want access to abortion, period. So I mean they're trying to make it so that any and every type of abortion is available. So part of birth abortion available what is a part of birth abortion. The pars of birth abortion. You can look it up. It's when you deliver all but the baby's head. The baby's head is still in the woman's uterus. This is what abortion opponents it's the safest type of abortion, late term abortion for a woman. They will deliver all but the baby's head. They will take a suction tu a bicnula, they will jab it into the back of the baby's skull. They suck the baby's brains from its head, then it crosses the head, and then they deliver the head. This is a part of birth abortion. This is what is typically This is what has always been typically used for a late term abortion. Currently, that is not the way that abortions are being done late term abortions are being done in the state of Colorado. But for them in seventy nine passes, this is what they're going to go back to doing because this is what abortion proponents want. They say, this is the safest type of abortion. Delivering a baby, an intact baby, and then jabbing a suction canula in the back of a baby's skull and sucking its brains up. This is what abortion proponents want. In the State of Colorado. This I mean people say, oh, no, that's not true, this is just hyperbole. No, it is not her hyperbole. This is reality. This is really what late term abortion is. Certainly you don't want your tax dollars going to this. Certainly anyone with a brain, even if your pro choice says this is too far, this is too extreme, this is not what we want. Look, be pro choice if you want, Okay, if you want to say, you know, we think abortion in the first trimester's fine, whatever. Believe what you want. But certainly we can all agree that aborting a baby in the last trimester of life, aborting a a late term, a viable baby by sucking the brains out of its head, is way too extreme. It's way too far, it's way too radical. And if you believe that, then you should vote against Amendment seventy nine. It is really that simple, as.
Speaker 1: You've articulated so many reasons to vote against seventy nine. Hopefully, if they tried to go to the ultimate barbarity of partial birth, they'd be stopped via federal law. But I don't doubt for a second they'll try to extend this as far as they possibly can. But even short of partial birth abortion Abby, as you know better than anybody, right it. They want to They literally want to put in the constitution the right too. You've got a healthy baby, healthy mother, nine months just seconds away from delivery, the ability to kill that child, and every thinking American knows that's in fanticide.
Speaker 7: Yeah, one hundred percent. And you already have a doctor doing this is what's crazy. In Colorado. The law is already on the side of the abortionists in the state of Colorado. That's the deal. You already have late term abortion in the state of Colorado. It's already allowed. Later abortion is already allowed in the state of Colorado. Amendment seventy nine is not needed, except that they want to enshrine it in your state constitution so that no one ever, no legislative body would ever be able to come into the state and say we want to make it so that late term abortion is able to be banned. So these groups are so radical they want to ensure that late term abortion is going to be available forever and ever in the state of Colorado. That's the only reason that this Amendment seventy nine has even been put forward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it is obviously way too savage and barbaric. And when we come back, and Abbie, thank you for your time today is so grateful for that and all the heroic work you do. It's Abby dot com. Look forward to the next conversation. Thank you, Aby. And when we come back, by the way, I do want to I will read to you one quick sentence from the very beginning of our constitution, which is polar opposite what they're trying to do now with this very wicked Amendment seventy nine. We'll start next segment with Connor from Pennsylvania, obviously that ground zero in this race. And then you know, some very encouraging comments from the left right now, really prominent people on the left obviously very concerned that Harris is about to lose this race. Here on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 2: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 6: You chosen not to tell the county clerks about this password leak? Were you going to tell the public about it if the Colorado Republican Party didn't go public with it today?
Speaker 8: So again I am going to push back on your gotcha prems.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, in other words, she wasn't going to tell the public, right unless the GOP busted her. Wow, my friend deck Wandham says a fascinating piece out today in the Gazette on Jenna Griswold and DEVI will try to get Dick on to talk about that as well. I've got to believe at this point that you've got powerful forces on the left who are aligned against Griswold, just trying to make her go away before the governor's race, right, because they know if she's their candidate for governor, the Republicans winning number one, number two, she's an inconvenient truth. They don't want her in the race. She's an inconvenient truth that this Democratic party that talks about how equality and how enlightened they are. Yeah, all the top jobs are most of the top jobs are held by white guys, right. Oh, those two Senate seats right, which are Hickenlooper and Bennett, two old white guys, and the governor. Yeah, seems like another white guy to me. And where are are all of the women in top office on the Democrats side? Yeah? Right, oh, yeah, you got Jenna Griswold kind of an accidental Secretary of States, So yeah, they don't want her around for the governor's race. Let's go to Pennsylvania talk to Connor. You're on the dan Kaplace. Shall welcome Connor.
Speaker 9: So I'm one of those guys who actually did really well in the Trump economy, did really bad under the Biden comomy. It actually I lived in Colorado tourvent years, and I moved back to Pennsylvania during COVID because literally all the works shut down. I want to kind of give you guys a little bit of a feet on the ground of what's going on here. So I figured to be interesting because al Lado, in my opinion, I voted him very, very deep red. And it's just a matter of the people who are important to the Republican voter base actor don't vote, they don't doubt they do the best root. So that being said, out here the Redding Valley this afternoon is Trump. It's there has actually been a president of candidate through Reading almost as long as there has been a present of candidate through Loveland comparatively, and Trump has been here a whole bunch this year. And I'll tell you a lot for a very liberal city that gets a lot of New York's baggage and a lot of New York's problems there's nothing but Trump times I can eye without Reading.
Speaker 1: And how does Reading normally vote?
Speaker 9: Reading itself? The city usually votes very, very blue. It's basically a microcosm of Philadelphia the surrounding county. Almost everybody around the county is their Republican. But because of the tilt, it's kind of the same idea as LA controlling all California because LA is so big that if LA votes one way and the rest of California votes a different way, LA is going to get what it wants. It's kind of the same way with Brooks County and Reading. If Reading went something, Ready will get it because Reading's population dwarfs the rest of the county.
Speaker 1: Kinnor thank you. I am a big believer in yard signs, right because anybody can tell a Polster anything. If you're going to go out and you're gonna stake your claim and you're going to put that thing in your front yard, to me, that is a major, major commitment. So so what would you say red versus blue yard signs in Reading are?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 9: I can tell you throughout the state people have kept Trump signs up since buying gott in office like they're there are people have not taken on Trump signs. There are a lot of farmers out there put their deck out out on the lift here and really just kept the Trump signs out there, like giant tractor trail's painted the Trump logos, giant farm farming quin in Trump, uh, painted with Trump logos. It's been you know, a lot of people out here have been saying, uh, it's it's for Trump.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 9: I haven't really been in Philadelphia recently. It's in a suburb of Philadelphia. My degree is from Pittsburgh. I went the I up in the University of Pennsylvania, which is literally outside Pittsburgh. I can tell you Pittsburgh and read Sorry, Philadelphia tend to be very blue, but Pittsburgh has had a really big shift I believe as well.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 9: I'm just scared that Philadelphia is going to try to do some lanigans and going to try to, you know, break the election. And that's honestly one of the big reasons I left Colorado is I thought that was happening way too much there because I think there's a combination of Colorado that people aren't voting, getting out there in voting, and while also seeing a lot of unlawful voting from uh mail and bouts. I was a advocate while I was there, trying to get a pull attention to the fact that the man bouting was a big problem Colorado and.
Speaker 1: Kind of hearing Colorado, I think we've got a deeper problem with with the way the Republican parties perceived, the way we're Puplicans are perceived. I think Colorado is a very deeply blue state right now. But when I look at Pennsylvania, where you are now. Trump team released these numbers today Pennsylvania, and this is early voting. Pennsylvania urban turnout down three hundred and eighty one five hundred nineteen votes compared to this point in twenty. Female turnout in Pennsylvania early voting down four hundred and fifty eight hundred and two votes compared to this point in twenty twenty, according to these numbers. Contor, grateful for your time. We're up against our break. Your final prediction. What will the result be in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 9: I think Trump will physically win, but I am still worried about a steal.
Speaker 1: Conor appreciate the call. Thank you, my friend. It's remarkable when you look at the polling, very surprisingly large numbers of people who are worried about a steal. And again it I go back to twenty twenty. I never saw the proof that the election was stolen. But there are so many people. You look at the polls pretty much every heck ou pull up to SEU poll after the break. There are so many polls, so many people in these polls rather such high percentages, surprisingly high percentages, who just do not trust that the election is going to be conducted fairly. My hope, my literal prayer, is that those people still vote, that they still vote well.
Speaker 3: The counter to your point about the urban centers DAN being down, the rural turnout has been robust and it's been going. We have to assume at a higher level towards Trump than it ever has before and eat to the previous two elections.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, And that's why I come back to the way I started the show. There are so many reasons to be optimistic about our Trump victory, particularly when you step back and you look at some of the big picture considerations. By the way, and we'll dive into this more after the break. It's time tomorrow, it'll just be turning seven o'clock eastern. We're going to learn a lot in a hurry from a few key places tomorrow. I think I think we're going to know pretty early tomorrow night which way this has heded. You're on The Dan Kapla Show.