Speaker 1: K w o N Bartlesville K two twenty seven c Q Bartleswill K two thirty six e T for HUSCA.
Speaker 2: Good afternoon, and welcome to Oklahoma Union Class Day. Class Day on New Talk K one AM, fourteen hundred FM ninety three point three and ninety five point one. I'm Grant Reeves and I'm joined by Thomas McClintock and Clayton Caitlin Smith and U join us for the next few hours as we give some of our favorite music and tell us about some of our classmates and memories. This segment of class Day is brought to you by Mazio's APEX Clean Energy, Tri Tech County, Tri County Tech, Totel, CSI City Drug, Totalk Communications, No Wada Automotive Senior or Service, Bartnet IP Welch State Bank, and Oklahoma Union Oklahoma Westland University.
Speaker 3: Guys, I'm glad to have you in studio. I'm Nathan Thompson and I'm gonna be here just to make sure you guys are doing just fine. So Grant, tell us a little bit about yourself and what you do at school.
Speaker 4: I'm a three sport athlete.
Speaker 2: I play football, basketball, baseball, I'm in NHS and I'm also in AG mechanics.
Speaker 3: Well that seems to keep you busy. I'm very sure about that. Now we also have Thomas McClintock here. Thomas, tell me a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 6: My name is Thomas mcclintalk.
Speaker 7: I'm at Oklahom Union High School, senior twenty twenty five. I am a two year in a row Oklahoma State Marching Band champion. I'm a AG and I participate in a lot of the school activities.
Speaker 3: Awesome. So, Thomas, what instrument do you play?
Speaker 6: I play the trumpet.
Speaker 3: The trumpet, all right, So I actually was in marching band way before you guys were born, just so you know. But I played trombone. So nice, good stuff on brass. And Caitlin Smith, you're also in here this morning as well. Good morning, we're good afternoon.
Speaker 8: Hi.
Speaker 9: I'm Caitlin Smith. I've been at a Kahoma Union twenty twenty five and I'm in I gotta do calgarin Darry Judging.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know f FA four h all of that great stuff. That's a really really cool thing. And I've gotten to know Grant a little bit over to the past couple of months, but glad to meet both of you as well. So what are we have in store for our show today, guys.
Speaker 2: Well, we're gonna have some interviews going along, and then we're also opening a phone line to some of our listeners. So if you guys would like to call and ask us some questions, we would be awesome. It'd be pretty awesome to do that. But otherwise, we just got some music going. So first song we got going on as Time March is on.
Speaker 10: Mister cries out.
Speaker 11: From her baby bench. Brother comes in, feathers on his head. Mama's at her room learning how to soup. Daddy is drinking beer and listen to the Rady I Ain't Williams Saints, Flata and Denn John.
Speaker 12: And Time marches on, Time marches on.
Speaker 11: Sister's using rooms and clear complexion soap. Brother's wearing beads and he smokes.
Speaker 13: A lot of dope.
Speaker 10: Mama is the Prince, barely makes a sound.
Speaker 11: Daddy's got a girlfriend in another town.
Speaker 10: Bob Dylan, Saints.
Speaker 12: Live, con Roll and Stone, Time marches on, Time marches on.
Speaker 13: The Sound News, Nordon.
Speaker 14: North, New South, a Star restorn a Star burns out, Young Red thing.
Speaker 15: It stays the same as Dell everything changes, Yell Everything change.
Speaker 16: James Jay.
Speaker 17: Sister calls herself a sexy.
Speaker 11: Ground Mall brothers on dit I can list on MoMA's out of Touch with Reality.
Speaker 10: Daddy is in the ground beneath the.
Speaker 11: Maple tree as the angels sing at all tang William's song.
Speaker 12: Time Marches on Time, Marches on Time, Marches on.
Speaker 13: Time, Marches on.
Speaker 6: Time, Marches on.
Speaker 13: Time, marches home.
Speaker 2: All right, uh so there's this game called Senior Assassin, and uh so we decided to play it this year. And then basically what it is is you get your entire senior class to go around, and if you wear a floating or a god on your head or on your arm for your floaties, you can't be eliminated and use any type of water. She can use a cup of water or a water balloon, water guns. But uh we have the two first. The one of the people got eliminated first in here Caitlin Smith. And uh sure she has some stories to tell about who got her out.
Speaker 9: Well, Thomas McClintock here got me out Like I wasn't even thinking he was shoved to my house, but he did. He had the phone right there on his car, and I was looking at there, and then we're talking and everything, and then all of a sudden I asked him if he had the gun. No, and then all of a sudden, there he goes. He shot me two times, never got me. Then the third time he got me. I was so sad because I didn't even get to play the game and I didn't even have no like water guns or anything. That's just so upset. So now I'm waiting on a ReVibe. Hopefully I'll get that cause I'm ready. I got two water guns. I'm ready.
Speaker 4: Tominswelves love you.
Speaker 7: Eliminated so far, well right now I'm in the running for first place. I have eliminated five people from our senior class at Oklahoma Union High School, beginning with Caitlin because it was the first day and you know, I was just eager. I had to get someone out. I had to be the first one. I had to have that on my name tag, so got her out. There's also been a shout out to John Eveley, Tate Johnson, Let's see, we.
Speaker 6: Also got.
Speaker 7: Trying to think. I think we got Travis. No, Travis was an attempt. It's Travis Knight.
Speaker 6: But yeah, so far, very fun game and I'm in it to win it, so watch out, guys.
Speaker 2: I've also been eliminated pretty quick off the bat. One of my friends, Tanner, he convinced my mom in the morning to let him in. He came over to my house at five forty in the morning after a baseball game, so uh, shout out to him for the attempt. And he waited there for an hour for me to wake up. So my mom even made him breakfast. Ut. Pretty disappointing there, but yeah, he got me out pretty early. So still looking for that revive. Hopefully Aba Smith puts out another one soon.
Speaker 3: But there you go. Wow, incredible. All right, So Grant, what is that phone number that people need to call? They want to chat with you here during class.
Speaker 4: Days nine, eight, three, three, six, fourteen double zero.
Speaker 3: There you go fourteen. If you'd like to talk to Caitlin Thomas or Grant, lines are open for you. Now, what's our next song? Guys?
Speaker 7: Our next song is gonna be boys around here? Bye, I'm sorry, good time. By Alan Jackson.
Speaker 18: Work work all week long, punching that'clock dust and don count the days of Friday Night that's when all the conditions are.
Speaker 16: Right for a good time.
Speaker 8: I need a good time.
Speaker 10: I've been working all week and I'm tiring of no one the sleeping. I wanna have uns. Time for a good time. The cash my check, clean a truck, put on my hat, forgot about work.
Speaker 18: Sun going down, head across down, pick up my baby and turn it around.
Speaker 8: Good time.
Speaker 19: Oh, I need a good time.
Speaker 10: I've been working all week and I'm tiring of no one the sleeping.
Speaker 13: I wanna have fun.
Speaker 8: Time for a good time, you get in the ground.
Speaker 18: Burier on Ice just let her hank and taught us about singing along bull see the songs.
Speaker 10: Ridy friends all that long good time.
Speaker 19: Oh we're having a good time.
Speaker 20: Yeah, I've been working.
Speaker 10: All wee getting tired and I don't want to sleep and I want to have fun. It's time for a good time.
Speaker 18: You te doorsey doors, stood in our boots, swinging doors, b and D kicks.
Speaker 10: And done honk it don't heaven double shot on good time. Ah we having a good time.
Speaker 20: So I've been working on week and I'm tired.
Speaker 21: I don't want to sleep.
Speaker 10: My wanna have pun It's time for a good time.
Speaker 18: Shot out the quila berry on tap, the sweet Southern woman sitting on my lap, gee.
Speaker 10: With an over the d T with that, I am in a in a good time.
Speaker 20: Shoot, good time. I've been working on weekend.
Speaker 10: I'm tired, I don't want to sleep. My wanna have pun time for a good time.
Speaker 20: Oh, turn it over.
Speaker 18: A shot at the quila here on tap, A good looking woman to sit on my left jeeves and over oh the d jeevas and I and him wins that that's best good time, A good time.
Speaker 10: Working on wee getting I'm tired now and I wanna sleeping.
Speaker 22: I wanna have on time.
Speaker 13: Broo a good time.
Speaker 19: Ve o'clock, two o'clock, three o'clock, four, five o'clock.
Speaker 10: We know where that's gonna go, closing the door, shutting them down.
Speaker 19: Head for that Bible houseway across town.
Speaker 23: Good time.
Speaker 24: Oh we're having a good time.
Speaker 19: Well, I've been working on WE get him tired now.
Speaker 10: I don't want to sleep and I want to have fun. It's time for a good time.
Speaker 4: Well, I've been working on WE getting tired now.
Speaker 10: I don't want to sleep and I wanna have fun. It's time for a good time. Oh, hi'men working on we get him tired.
Speaker 21: I don't want to sleep and.
Speaker 13: I wanna have fun.
Speaker 10: It's time for a good time.
Speaker 19: Oh yeah, a good time.
Speaker 16: I need a good time. Yeah, good time?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: So at uh LOKs like we have our first caller of the afternoon. So, uh, hi, you're talking to Grant Reeves. What is your question?
Speaker 18: Well, Grant, if you would clue your mother in on some of these games, I wouldn't have invited your friend in and fedding.
Speaker 6: Breakfast on my behalf.
Speaker 2: Well, he said he had a pretty good sandwich, so I think he might come over a little bit more in the morning.
Speaker 15: So uh well, Tony is welcome.
Speaker 4: All right, thank you mom, you guys.
Speaker 25: You guys are doing a great job there.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Love you bye, I love you too.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 3: Now, how awesome is that you had your mom call in? That's great? That's great, Grant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a pretty entertaining morning by that time.
Speaker 3: And so how you were going this was me absolutely, So if you have if you want somebody else to call you in again. What's that number for people to get on the air?
Speaker 4: Nine one eight three three six one four zero zero.
Speaker 3: There you go. I went three three six fourteen hundred if you watch to the senior representatives from Oklahoma Union High School.
Speaker 7: All right, thanks for joining us for oklahm Union and High School class days on K one AM, fourteen hundred FM, ninety three point three and ninety five point one. Our last segment was brought to you by the folks at Mazio's Apex Clean Energy totel csis. We now begin another fifteen minute segment of music and entertainment courtesy of City Drug, Total Communications and Nowada Auto.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 26: With Masio's Mixing Mas, It's easy to get the things you love for the price you like. Choose from Medium one topping pizzas, eight piece Boneless Kicking Wings, loaded cheese Dippers, Fresh Chef Salad and the delicious Brookie Dessert page just seven ninety nine each. When you buy two or more pizza, Kick and Wings, Salad, cheese dippers and Dessert Mixing Mas your way to your favorite flavor combo today just seven ninety nine each at participating locations and for a limited time only order now at masios dot com.
Speaker 27: Apex Clean Energy is accelerating the development of renewable orn all of the above energy future for Oklahoma.
Speaker 20: Since twenty twelve.
Speaker 27: Apex Clean Energy have built some of the largest renewable energy facilities in Oklahoma and across the nation, prioritizing local relationships and investing in local job building the infrastructure necessary to bring energy projects from concept to reality. Apex is a leader in energy solution better and lead American company that focuses on a singular mission to deliver the most affordable energy to scale.
Speaker 20: Apex Cleanenergy dot com.
Speaker 19: Hi.
Speaker 28: I'm Mark Gailey with Total Communications totel CSI. We are continuing to bring quality communications to our customers in northeastern Oklahoma and southeastern Kansas. We are adding more fiber in the rural areas that we serve. High speed internet and phone service with tech Support twenty four hours is continuing with the state.
Speaker 5: Of the art fiber optic facilities for several years.
Speaker 28: We are also applying for grants and loans for areas outside of traditional footprint in order to extend our services to friends and families from near our traditional footprint.
Speaker 5: We are committed to rural area and have been for over seventy years.
Speaker 28: We participate in the Federal Lifeline program to assist those in need on their monthly communications field.
Speaker 5: You can call or go online for more information and our rates.
Speaker 28: Totel Communications and totel CSI providing the service you need in want nine one eight, five, three five two two zero eight.
Speaker 29: My name is Wyatt, Pharmacists for City Drug. All pharmacies are not the same. City Drug is a healthmat store. Not only do we carry pharmaceuticals and over the counter medicines that'll make you feel better, we also carry a large variety of Ironmen and Oklahoma Union apparel, boutique items, candles, essential oils, home to core, Myra bags, and so much more. City Drug not your average pharmacy at one twenty eight East Cherokee and Nowada open nine to five thirty Monday through Friday. Call nine one eight, two seven, three three eight two five Sea Draven. We're friendly, fast and fair.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 28: I'm Mark Gaily with Total Communications Totel CSI. We are continuing to bring quality communications to our customers in northeastern Oklahoma and southeastern Kansas. We are adding more fiber in the rural areas that we serve high speed internet and phone service with tech support. Twenty four hours is continuing with the state of the art fiber optic facilities for several years. We will be constantly adding fiber to the areas that we serve in both states. We are also applying for grants and loans for areas outside of traditional footprint in order to extend our services to friends and families near a traditional footprint.
Speaker 5: We are committed to the rural area and have been for over seventy years.
Speaker 28: We participate in the Federal Lifeline program to assist those in need on their monthly communications field.
Speaker 5: You can call or go online for more information and our rates.
Speaker 28: Total Communications and totel CSI providing the service you need and want.
Speaker 5: Nine one eight, five, three, five two two zero eight.
Speaker 25: The store you grew up with NAPA in No Wada is now No Wada Automotive Service and under new ownership Josh and Mary Kay Bowman, they offer the same great NAPA Auto parts for vehicle maintenance and repair, tools and just about everything you need to keep.
Speaker 20: Your vehicle in tip top shape.
Speaker 25: That's No Wada Automotive Service, your full automotive repair facility and more. At one seventeen West Cherokee in No Wada nine seven three thirty seven forty seven.
Speaker 4: We're back again. My name's Grant Reeves.
Speaker 6: I'm Thomas McClintock.
Speaker 9: I'm Kayleasmith, and our next song is two dozen Roses.
Speaker 19: I brought flowers to.
Speaker 13: Your door last night.
Speaker 30: I turned you wrong, and I want to make a drive time you say I'm not welcome here.
Speaker 13: I know I don't be perfect tact here.
Speaker 19: I can't help wondering what he mind me.
Speaker 10: If I had two those roads and the lord.
Speaker 23: One, if I really cut a.
Speaker 13: For the change of mind, if I don't crib getting say that night, if I had to do rose, it's going to change over my.
Speaker 21: I must have been a fool back be.
Speaker 13: Do something that you can't have.
Speaker 31: I've done all man, No dude, get second guess my reb but I can't the poet to have.
Speaker 13: Mine have been.
Speaker 14: If I had too dozen roses and then the body, then.
Speaker 13: If I read going to change. If I can't cry harder, it didn't stay bad night. If by the rose, it's going to change. If I could cry.
Speaker 15: Harder, indeeds say bad night.
Speaker 13: If by to the roads, it's gonna change. Baby, Would you change change?
Speaker 3: Shenandoah, Two dozen Roses here on K one and fourteen hundred FM ninety three point three and ninety five point one. I'm Nathan Thompson. We're here with Oklahoma Union for their class day. I'm joined by Thomas McClintock, Caitlin Smith, and Grant Reeves. So, Thomas, what do you do outside of school? I know you're busy in marching band.
Speaker 7: Well, luckily marching band ended, so I've kind of had some free time to myself. I work at Walmart and there for a year half at Store forty two in Coffeeville, and then on my free time after that, on days I don't work, I just call up my friends and see who's not there.
Speaker 3: You go, there you go. I'll shout out to Walmart in Coffeeville. We'll be up in Coffeeville next weekend. All right. So Caitlin, what do you do?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Outside of school, well, I basically work out broms in Coffeeville, and then I'll sometimes drive a race car my dad's pasture all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go. That's tons of fun.
Speaker 9: Yeah, do some donuts out there?
Speaker 3: So well, my believe it or not, my sister and my brother in law actually do dirt track racing. So they go to Keney Valley Speedway every once in a while. They'll go down to Creek County, so in a new one. By the way, it's being built just to the west of Dewey. So if you want to do that full time during the weekends, there will be some tracks for you. And I love Broms bacon cheeseburgers. All right, so Grant, what do you do out of school? My friend?
Speaker 2: I'm also a fellow dirt track driver. Today I am racing a Humbolt Speedway. So okay, I got everything loaded today, so looking forward to that. Last week I raced that Tulsa prety good, so it's pretty good. Last year I did pretty good, so so how it goes this year?
Speaker 5: Here you go?
Speaker 3: So you stock dort truck, Yes, sir, there you go.
Speaker 32: There you go.
Speaker 3: That's tons of fun. Well, we're having tons of fun here for class days as well. If you want to join in, you can give us a call night when eight three three six fourteen hundred. We'll get you live on the air as well. All right, who's our next artist, guys.
Speaker 2: It's Garth Brooks, So we have any Garth Brooks fans. Here's a good song for you, friends and low places, laiming all.
Speaker 13: On my rooms.
Speaker 33: I showed up in boots and ruined your blind tife. Here the last one and know the last one is show. I was the last one you thought you'd see there, and I sow the surprise and fearing inside. When I took his glass of champagne, I toasted. You said, honey, we may be through, but you'll never kire me convecause.
Speaker 34: I got friends and no place is wear the whiskey, drown man and beer.
Speaker 10: Jaesus is my blues or what?
Speaker 34: Okay, I'm not mad gone, So you greatness is think I slip off down dudey races.
Speaker 33: So I've gotten bred in love facing I guess I was wrong. I just don't belong.
Speaker 35: Then I've been there before. Everything's all right.
Speaker 33: I'll just say good night and I'll show myself to the dog.
Speaker 13: I didn't mean.
Speaker 10: The car's a big seen.
Speaker 19: Just give me and now we're in there.
Speaker 33: Lovious highs that iver retell.
Speaker 16: You never now.
Speaker 26: With Massio's mixing mass it's easy to get the things you love for the price you like. Choose from medium one temping Jesus.
Speaker 20: M hm m hmm, laiming all on my rooms.
Speaker 33: I showed up in boots and ruined your blind tife. Here the last one to know, the last one to show. I was the last one you thought you'd see there, And I saw the surprise and the fear in inside. When I took his glass of champagne and I toasted, you said, honey, we made me.
Speaker 19: Throw, but you'll never care me conver.
Speaker 34: Because I got friends and all places is wear the whiskey drown man of beer check.
Speaker 16: This is my blue an what.
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 21: I'm not mad, gone so great?
Speaker 34: And since they gotta slip on down due they waceis.
Speaker 33: So I've gotten bred in Fay said, I guess I was wrong.
Speaker 10: I just don't belong.
Speaker 35: Then I've been there before. Everything's all right.
Speaker 33: I'll just say good night and I'll show myself to the dog.
Speaker 10: I didn't mean the cause of big seen.
Speaker 19: Just give me and now we're in there.
Speaker 33: Loves hides that iver retell.
Speaker 16: The you're off nightcse.
Speaker 34: I got friends and no sis bear the whiskey drown sand the beer tacks is my blue.
Speaker 24: What out be?
Speaker 21: I'm not mag gone so great?
Speaker 17: And sis think I slip.
Speaker 10: On down to the ora.
Speaker 16: So I've got frecking.
Speaker 33: Love things saved, got friends.
Speaker 36: And last bisca sand the beer says my way.
Speaker 10: Down Stones.
Speaker 21: Let's stay a still, mom down the yell.
Speaker 13: It's sister, my god.
Speaker 24: Do you say.
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 13: Friends, right, he's very open.
Speaker 21: Stay now, sad.
Speaker 13: Jays right as you.
Speaker 34: Stay down Stones, you stay I still mon be ye sister, Oh.
Speaker 21: My god, friend, I said, all right.
Speaker 9: You're listening to Class Days with seniors from Oklahoma Union High School on KWNAM fourteen hundred FM ninety three point three and ninety five point one. We like to thank the folks at City Drug, Total Communications, Novato Auto for bringing you the last fifteen minute segment. We now continue with more of the best in music and memories on our class day. Courtesy of barnett Ip, Mazzio's Pizza and totel CSI.
Speaker 28: Hi, this is Mark Gaily, President and CEO of bartnett Ip. One of the most frustrating things in today's world is slow internet service.
Speaker 5: We all expect the best. With bartnett Ip, the best is what you have.
Speaker 28: Martnet Ip is a rural wireless internet provider serving northeastern Oklahoma. We provide reliable Internet access to businesses and residents not served by traditional cable DSL service for cell phone Are you experiencing less than expected with your Internet provider called bartnet ip today to get better internet service bartnet ip nine one eight three three three two.
Speaker 5: Two zero eight.
Speaker 26: With Masio's Mix and mas It's easy to get the things you love for the price you like.
Speaker 20: Choose from medium one.
Speaker 26: Topping pizzas, eight piece boneless Kick and Wings, loaded cheese dippers, Fresh Chef Salad and the delicious Brookie Dessert page just seven ninety nine each. When you buy two or more pizza, Kick and Wings, Salad, cheese dippers and dessert Mix and mas your way to your favorite flavor combo today just seven ninety nine each at participating locations and for a limited time only, order now at masios dot com.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 28: I'm Mark Gailey with Total Communications totel CSI. We are continuing to bring quality communications to our customers in northeastern Oklahoma and southeastern Kansas.
Speaker 5: We are adding more fiber in the rural areas that we serve.
Speaker 28: High speed internet and phone service with tech Support twenty four hours is continuing with the state of the art fiber optic facilities for several years. We will be constantly adding fiber to the areas that we serve in both states. We are also applying for grants and loans for areas outside of traditional footprint in order to extend our services to friends and families from near a traditional footprint.
Speaker 5: We are committed to the rural area and have been for over seventy years.
Speaker 28: We participate in the Federal Lifeline program to assist those in need on their monthly communications field.
Speaker 5: You can call or go online for more information and our rates.
Speaker 28: Total Communications and totel CSI providing the service you need and want nine one eight, five, three five two two zero eight.
Speaker 26: With Masio's Mix and Mas, it's easy to get the things you love for the price you like.
Speaker 20: Choose from medium one.
Speaker 26: Topping pizzas, eight piece boneless Kick and Wings, loaded Cheese Dippers, Fresh Chef Salad and the delicious Brookie Dessert page just seven ninety nine each. When you buy two or more pizza, Kick and Wings, Salad, Cheese, Den, Dessert, Mix and Mas your way to your favorite flavor combo today just seven ninety nine each at participating locations and for a limited time only, order now at Masio's dot com.
Speaker 37: Hi.
Speaker 5: I'm Mark Gaily.
Speaker 28: With Total Communications totel CSI, we are continuing to bring quality communications to our customers in the northeastern Oklahoma and southeastern Kansas.
Speaker 5: We are adding more fiber in the rural areas that we serve.
Speaker 28: High speed internet and phone service with tech support twenty four hours is continuing with the state of the art fiber optic facilities for several years. We will be constantly adding fiber to the areas that we serve in both states. We are also applying for grants and loans for areas outside of traditional footprint in order to extend our services to friends and families from near our traditional footprint.
Speaker 5: We are committed to rural area and have been for over seventy years.
Speaker 28: We participate in the Federal Lifeline program to assist those in need on their monthly communications field.
Speaker 5: You can call or go online for more information and our rates.
Speaker 28: Total Communications and totel CSI providing the service you need in want nine one eight, five three five two two zero eight.
Speaker 38: I'm Dave Hunsicker and you've got the Bruins, Cardinals, Cowboys and more on K one A fourteen hundred and FM ninety three point three.
Speaker 2: All right, we're back again, and so we were just talking about some of our favorite teachers from our school, and this one retired last year, but he gave us some pretty good memories. His name's Coach Hall, real name Brad Hall, and he was just some crazy guy. You give him mountain dew and he would go nuts. And so we got a song dated dedicated to him a dinosaur.
Speaker 4: So here you go, Goach Hall.
Speaker 8: Man Mainhai, your sneakers and the show known't look like copar blutes.
Speaker 13: That ain't rock and roll. You playing.
Speaker 39: Danny showy country a rhythm and blue. You're singing a song about making love to your drummer. Gay guitar figures don't turn me on. We don't all get into Donna's summer.
Speaker 36: Do you have to love any old Hank Williams song?
Speaker 8: Cause you see, I'm a d.
Speaker 13: I shut a din out long time before. How pity on her?
Speaker 40: Die so.
Speaker 16: And me my head?
Speaker 13: Excuse the man?
Speaker 16: Where's the door.
Speaker 13: Used to be? I had a lot of fun in this hole. Hang out.
Speaker 39: We'll get stone at the juke boxes, stay out of bites. Not a little smoke in the truck out the fact let alone, Jim Bam and me get right.
Speaker 41: And you know these flashlights you'll make me dizzy. And this disco them is strange to my ear.
Speaker 16: It looks like they're turned the long horn.
Speaker 13: Into a spaceship. And I believe in.
Speaker 36: Just as soon as I finished up fears, don't you see him?
Speaker 13: A die?
Speaker 36: Shut A died out of all times before, there's a whole line of die.
Speaker 13: Give a sary hats, excuse the man?
Speaker 16: Where is the door?
Speaker 8: Get a sorry hat? Excuse me man?
Speaker 16: Where's the door?
Speaker 2: All right, Thomas? So what are you going to do after high school? What's your plans?
Speaker 6: Alrighty, so glad you asked?
Speaker 7: So after high school, I plan on joining the United States Army here in June. I will spend somewhere between four and twenty years as a MP. And if you don't know what MP is, that's just short for Military police officer. Then after I have been really great at automotive detailing, so I'm thinking about opening an automotive detailing business right here in Oklahoma, Awest Grant.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go to college at NEO and I'm just kind of pursuing an engineering degree and hopefully make it far other than.
Speaker 4: Two years.
Speaker 2: Hopefully that goes in and I can make some money. Caitlin, what are you doing well.
Speaker 9: I'm going to Oklahoma State for four years, go cowboys, to be a hooder coaching teacher. And Johnny, if you listen to this, we beat you in the bed sucks.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Johnny Keene Thomas. What made you want to go into the military.
Speaker 6: Well, it's kind of been on my mind for quite a bit.
Speaker 7: It used to start out as I seen a picture of my dad when he was in the Marine Corps, and when I was a kid, I used to think that he was like a taxi driver or something, and I was like, what is this? So I got more into knowing what it is. And then he told me if he could read it over again, he'd go army. So I think I'm gonna gonna take the old man's advice and join the army.
Speaker 2: Always listen to the old man. So we're gonna go into our next song.
Speaker 42: It is a little light, Alicia God half of the very first time floating in the sky shall never be the same again.
Speaker 6: He was in her hand, laughing at a plan, stealing.
Speaker 4: Nerve as way from a family and.
Speaker 5: All the friends.
Speaker 13: Two days turned, the two months, turn, the too long, turn to too much.
Speaker 22: Heaven knows that I've been there before. I've been dyed all the darkest Fraud said five.
Speaker 6: All my home.
Speaker 43: One thing I learned in life, saving father, little line.
Speaker 21: I know you've been so close to the.
Speaker 43: Ends of letting go before you say he goodbye, Save.
Speaker 13: O father, little life.
Speaker 22: Little min cried when he got the time. Gaple came down and he kissed this word about him. Knows any praise to.
Speaker 5: Get out someday. But time feels frozen.
Speaker 13: And he keeps losing time.
Speaker 22: Two days turned to two months, turn the too long turn to too much.
Speaker 43: Heaven knows, And I've been there before. I've been dying the darkest fro said.
Speaker 13: Fine, Oh my host.
Speaker 43: One thing I learned in life saved for a little life.
Speaker 19: Happing gold.
Speaker 15: You've been so close to the gus of lading.
Speaker 43: Gold before you say he goodbye, saving fa.
Speaker 4: Save all right.
Speaker 2: We hope you're enjoying Senior Class A with Oklahoma Union High School. Thanks our thanks go out to the folks at Masio's, City Drug, bartnet Ip and Novada Auto for bringing you the last five fifteen minutes of entertainment. We now welcome you to more music courtesy of Tri County Tech, Totel CSI and Oklahoma, westling.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 28: I'm Mark Gaily with Total Communications totel CSI. We are continuing to bring quality communications to our customers in northeastern Oklahoma and southeastern Kansas. We are adding more fiber in the rural areas that we serve. High speed internet and phone service with tech support twenty four hours is continuing with the state of the art fiber optic facilities for several years. We will be constantly adding fiber to the areas that we serve in both states. We are also applying for grants and loans for areas outside of traditional footprint in order to extend our services to friends and families near our traditional footprint.
Speaker 5: We are committed to the rural area and have been for over seventy years.
Speaker 28: We participate in the Federal Lifeline program to assist those in need on their monthly communications field.
Speaker 5: You can call or go online for more information and our rates.
Speaker 28: Total Communications and Totel CSI providing the service you need and want nine one eight, five three five two two zero.
Speaker 6: Eight brought to you by the Huntsman Mental Health Institute and the AD Council.
Speaker 21: You know what are the odds?
Speaker 3: Next up?
Speaker 1: Jerry?
Speaker 28: Where's Jerry from I can tell you it's not on my screen, but Jerry's in Rohoba, Delaware, because I've got Jerry's email two pages right in front of me.
Speaker 5: I was going to talk about this this weekend.
Speaker 20: Jerry, you're there, my friend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 20: Brother, you got guts.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you.
Speaker 20: Let me see eight nine steps of trying to repair this vehicle. A wiring horns? Jerry, you put a wiring?
Speaker 17: Did you know?
Speaker 44: Try County Tech is more than just as school. They offer so long and dental services too. With the most affordable prices in town. You can't beat this opportunity to pamper yourself or receive excellent dental care. Learn more and schedule an appointment at Try County Tech dot edu.
Speaker 45: I'm Jim Dunn, president of Oklahoma Wesley and University. For decades, OKU has holistically developed students mind, body, and soul. We are able to continue our mission through your prayers and the support of this community. Together, Bartlesville and oak WU have a bright future. OAKLU is a national leader in Christian higher education, and we're dedicated to influencing culture with the grace and truth of Jesus Christ. Discover more at Okwu dot edu. Tomorrow meets you.
Speaker 26: With Masio's Mixing Maz. It's easy to get the things you love for the price you like. Choose from medium one topping pizzas, eight piece boneless Kick and Wings, loaded cheese Dippers, Fresh Chef Salad and the delicious Brookie Dessert page just seven ninety nine each. When you buy two or more pizza, kick and Wings, Salad, cheese dippers and dessert mix and mez your way to your favorite flavor combo today U seven ninety nine each had participating locations and for a limited time only order now at Masio's dot com.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 28: This is Mark Gaily, President and CEO of bartnet Ip, a wireless internet provider. Our goal at bartnet ip is to provide our customers with the best and affordable internet service. We are continuously upgrading towers and equipment to provide an even better, faster, interrupted service at reasonable rates. We are all tied together in an online world, whether for family, friends, or work, all are very important. Bartnett Ip located at the Northwest Corners Highway seventy five and Tuxedo Bulevard nine one eight three three three two two zero eight.
Speaker 10: Back out of that stage in my pack.
Speaker 4: All Right, we're back.
Speaker 6: I'm Grant Reeves, I'm Thomas McLintock, I'm Kaitlinsmith.
Speaker 7: Alrighty, so we're on K one AM, fourteen hundred FM, ninety three point three and ninety five point one. I would like to dedicate this next song to Margie mcclint talk. She is my grandma, very loving grandma.
Speaker 6: And this next song is Mercury Blues by Alan Jackson.
Speaker 3: All Right, we're having just a bit of a technical difficulty here, you know, guys, sometimes this happens in live radio whenever it's not wanting to play a song that I put in. What's going on? Man, Well, tell us a little bit more about what your uh, what what you have been doing throughout the year. Have you guys been in any concerts or anything like that?
Speaker 7: Yes, actually we've been. Me and Kaitlyn Smith here has been to a concert. Caitlyn, tell them about your concert, because yours was the most recent this year.
Speaker 13: All Right.
Speaker 9: I went to a Warren Zider and a Jellyworld concert because why not, because they're just fun to go to. Because I really like Warren Zider's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he's a good song. Yeah, yeah, all right, I think I have it fixed now, guys, all right, So here is mercury blues Alan Jackson right here on Oklahoma Union class days.
Speaker 19: Werena buy hand money.
Speaker 24: Let me tell you what to do.
Speaker 18: I go downtown by a mercury here too, crazy bout him Mercy, not him, crazy bout him mercury be I'm gonna buy me a mercury and.
Speaker 16: CRUSI up now, Rod, we're the girl stole.
Speaker 10: A prid God love, he stole her back up again. She heard he had a mercury lord. She's crazy about a mercury.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna buy me.
Speaker 10: Your Mercury inclusive, up and down the road.
Speaker 13: All the story.
Speaker 16: Way.
Speaker 41: Now, Mama, you look so fine bottom mine and you burke reported mine.
Speaker 24: Praise a bottle.
Speaker 10: Mercury lord and crazy bout a mercury. I'm gonna buy me your Mercury be inclusive, up and down the road.
Speaker 24: Put it high now, will many man.
Speaker 10: She didn't stay in long, bought her.
Speaker 24: Seven mercury Come a cruise in.
Speaker 10: Pauls craizy bottle Mercury be. Yes, he's crazy, you've got.
Speaker 5: A mercury rigg.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna buy me and Mercury, incrus You un't down the road?
Speaker 13: All cruise now.
Speaker 10: Will If I had money, I'll tell you what to do. I'm going downtown by Mercury.
Speaker 24: He too, praise it bide of Mercury.
Speaker 10: Be got him crazy.
Speaker 13: You bout a Mercury egg.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna buy me you Mercury and CRUSI.
Speaker 46: Doupn't down the road. I'm gonna find me Mercury and Crusie doesn't down the road. Yeah, I'm on a fire mecur me who's up now the road?
Speaker 13: Let's go?
Speaker 4: All right, we got a new caller in so Here Hill.
Speaker 16: Hello, you all doing.
Speaker 4: We're pretty good drinking the mountain?
Speaker 16: Go ahead?
Speaker 6: Said? Are you drinking them out? And Dave coach Hall, No.
Speaker 18: We're I'm in big to be right now, on my way to my grandson's baseball game.
Speaker 4: All right, how's that? Is that going to be good?
Speaker 25: Or well?
Speaker 8: It's his first first game, so I don't know.
Speaker 4: We'll tell him good luck.
Speaker 16: But yeah, glad to see you guys are doing well in.
Speaker 26: Baseball and and uh, just keep keep it up and hopefully.
Speaker 16: We'll make it stay.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, good hearing from you.
Speaker 13: Coach?
Speaker 4: All right, we miss you all right.
Speaker 2: That was from coach all So he mentioned our baseball team. So yeah, we're doing pretty good this year. We are ranked number six and two A one baseball. So we just had a doubleheader yesterday won both of those games. So, uh, you got to kind of a shout out song to them, something that we listen to pretty often on the bus.
Speaker 4: It's Katie Perry dark Horse.
Speaker 20: Yeah, y'all know what it is. Katy Perry, juicy Jay. Uh huh, let's wait.
Speaker 47: You're gonna come to me, but you better choose carefully.
Speaker 17: I'm keeping bullet anything of anything and everything.
Speaker 1: Like me for t.
Speaker 17: Make me a one and ah me, make me me.
Speaker 32: Me.
Speaker 17: So you want to play with magic.
Speaker 48: Boy?
Speaker 9: You know your fallen for baby?
Speaker 13: Do you dare to do this?
Speaker 17: Because I'm coming until like.
Speaker 9: A dig couse?
Speaker 13: How do you got anything? Anything?
Speaker 21: That's because what's a money?
Speaker 13: What's in mine? Like my word?
Speaker 49: Just love and making levity like a bad like a birthat a case. If you just do walk away, don't walk away. It's in the pump the baby. Let's say yes, I don't know the may.
Speaker 20: Just be sure the phone.
Speaker 17: Baby, that's me, that's me, baby, that's a me.
Speaker 40: So you want to play with magic boy, you should know your full phone?
Speaker 8: Baby?
Speaker 23: Do you dare to do this?
Speaker 40: Because I'm coming.
Speaker 13: I just make a dark house? Are you anybo?
Speaker 21: Anybody? Psh?
Speaker 13: Money with him?
Speaker 40: Can make me your air make me oh, thank you? So you want to play with manage the boy should.
Speaker 15: Know what for you to know?
Speaker 4: Baby?
Speaker 13: Do your dad to do this?
Speaker 21: Because I'm coming, I can take a.
Speaker 36: Snip.
Speaker 28: Just living in the country has always posed challenges for Internet service.
Speaker 42: Hi.
Speaker 28: I'm Mark Gaily, President and CEO of barnett Ip. At bartnet IP, we have set out to make country living and Internet a success. We are continually upgrading and improving our equipment to provide secure, reliable, fast service to include more rural areas and more rural customers.
Speaker 5: They are our priority. We strive to provide superior service.
Speaker 28: When something happens due to weather or power adages, we're on site, working as quickly as possible to get services restored. Bartnet IP is serving Washington, O, Sage, Nowada and Rogers counties called nine one eight, three three three two two zero eight.
Speaker 26: With Masio's mix and maths, it's easy to get the things you love for the price you like. Choose from medium one topping pizzas, eight piece boneless Kicking Wings, loaded Cheese Dippers, Fresh Chef Salad, and the delicious Brookie Dessert pages seven ninety nine each. When you buy two or more pizza, Kick and Wait, Salad, Cheese to present assert mixing mas your way to your favorite flavor combo today just seven ninety nine each at participating locations and for a limited time only, order now at Masios dot com.
Speaker 8: Hi.
Speaker 28: I'm Mark Gailey with Total Communications TOTELCSI. We are continuing to bring quality communications to our customers in northeastern Oklahoma and southeastern Kansas. We are adding more fiber in the rural areas that we serve. High speed internet and phone service with tech support twenty four hours is continuing with the state.
Speaker 5: Of the art fiber optic facilities for several years.
Speaker 28: We will be constantly adding fiber to the areas that we serve in both states. We are also applying for grants and loans for areas outside of traditional footprint in order to extend our services to friends and families near our traditional footprint. We are committed to the rural area and have been for over seventy years, we participate in the Federal Lifeline program to assist those in need on their monthly communications field. You can call or go online for more information and our rates Total Communications and totel CSI providing the service you need and want nine one eight, five three five two two zero.
Speaker 20: Eight Residential and commercial Plumbing Colin Mason's Plumbing.
Speaker 5: We're serving you with their priority.
Speaker 1: K w O N Bartlesville K two twenty seven c Q Bartlesville K two thirty six c t Pahusca.
Speaker 13: Open up, chipan.
Speaker 20: My house, Come on, tell it up. Given knock on.
Speaker 10: The door in the ninety games.
Speaker 7: All righty, welcome back to Oklahoma Union Class Days. I'm here with Kaitlin Smith on k O n AM fourteen hundred f M ninety three point three, ninety five point one.
Speaker 6: Kaitlin, who are we thinking today? For our segment, We're.
Speaker 9: Thanking Olkhoming Union Class Days on kW L n A M fourteen hundred FA ninety three point three and ninety five point one. All right, like some of it's fought to you by the folks size Chay County Tech toteal CUSI Oh, come in Wesleyan. We know beginning another fifteen minute segment of music and entertainment. Curtsey of Mazzio's West State Bank and Total CSI.
Speaker 3: Right, what song do you want to hear?
Speaker 13: Can produce?
Speaker 6: The next song is but Dunk Dunk by Tray Skins.
Speaker 9: We got another car with.
Speaker 6: Turn it up song.
Speaker 5: All right, boy, this is her favorite song.
Speaker 13: You know that?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 18: So we play a good and loud she might get up and dams again.
Speaker 5: Oh she put her bed down.
Speaker 6: Here she comes, here's.
Speaker 16: Gone live, live, leve, dried, leve.
Speaker 14: Hustlers us they all rolling yards and doing all letting down there at ten v doll Here she comes, Lord, help us.
Speaker 20: Off ott of his girlfriend and slapped him.
Speaker 8: Out his chair.
Speaker 16: Poor old boy, it ain't his fault.
Speaker 10: It's so hard out the stire after honky.
Speaker 50: Tom, but don'ty, don't keeping burvy rhythm, migg you wall and swing along, got it going on like donkey caught and.
Speaker 14: Shut my mouth, slap your grandma there on to be along, getting the sheriff on the phone, Lord and mercy, has he even.
Speaker 13: Got them benches off that honky Tom? But donkey don't.
Speaker 51: Oh now, honey, you can't blame her for water Mama gave her it.
Speaker 20: Ain't try to hate Herbert working that money.
Speaker 10: Benches down in two, but we're hanging out to three.
Speaker 14: You hate to see her go, But Lord, don't watch your lady that that hockey tonge. But don't a dog not keeping birdy river and make your ball and swing along?
Speaker 13: Got it going on?
Speaker 14: I don't get caught, and shut my mouth, Slap your grandfall.
Speaker 21: They're only be alone with the share on the phone.
Speaker 14: God in mercy, how she even get the wrenches on with that honckey tongue.
Speaker 13: But don't a dog.
Speaker 15: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 24: Rout there.
Speaker 14: We don't care about the drinking Baltis until the man our hands.
Speaker 20: There's darkor shaken when she gets hers and they.
Speaker 19: Drive in everybody crazy.
Speaker 5: You think you feeling love boat.
Speaker 10: You better keep your distance.
Speaker 13: You can learn, but you can't touch. And that honk it tall, But donc a dog.
Speaker 10: Keeping Birby rhythm, make you home the swing along?
Speaker 19: Got it comin on, like, don't get gong man, who.
Speaker 20: Shut my mouth, slap your grandfather.
Speaker 13: They're on to be along.
Speaker 14: Get the sheriff on the bone, Lord and mercy, how she even get them wretches.
Speaker 51: Home man honk its hoarll the donkey dog that hon gets tall but douncle doll.
Speaker 10: H hog cats home.
Speaker 51: But don good dogg as the ride there.
Speaker 14: That's why we don't we do Am for the money and Angel the glory and King for.
Speaker 20: The free whiskey John, It's all, but don't get down.
Speaker 6: Sound alrighty, welcome back. I'm here. My name is Thomas mclint talk, and I'm here with Kaitlyn Smith.
Speaker 7: Kaitlyn, what are your plans for summer as far as like trips and vacations?
Speaker 9: Well, my family and we're thinking about going back to Branston because we used to go there every year and we have some good memories there and everything.
Speaker 6: So alrighty that sounds fun.
Speaker 7: Is there anything uh else as far as like maybe hangout friends or just the Branson.
Speaker 6: Trip for you?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 9: This the Branston trip?
Speaker 13: Alrighty?
Speaker 3: What what is what is your favorite thing to do in Branson?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 9: I like to go on like these water rides and everything and ride the roller coasters.
Speaker 3: So Silver Dollar City, yeah, yeah, all those places. Do you go to any of the music shows there?
Speaker 20: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They're a little different in brands than are.
Speaker 9: They The Jimmy Bubo Show is the funny one in the one that gets you going, there.
Speaker 3: You go, there you go. We might play five o'clock somewhere a little bit later on in honor of mister Buffett.
Speaker 6: How about that.
Speaker 3: We'll see about that, all right. So, Thomas, what about your favorite thing?
Speaker 6: So my favorite thing to do?
Speaker 7: Last year we went on a cruise, me and my mother and we traveled down to Galaston hopped on a cruise boat and man, I tell you, that was the best week I've ever had in my life, was just sitting there on that boat, going down to see the islands near the Gulf of Mexico.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I need to go on a cruise. They're fun, absolutely, absolutely, I want to do one of those. I know, I'm like pretty old, but I love Disney, so I actually want to do a Disney cruise.
Speaker 6: I heard they're very fun, very relaxing. I mean they're not only just for kids.
Speaker 20: That's red.
Speaker 3: They're very expensive as well. So yeah, say that's a whole bunch of money for that.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 3: Well, if you like to chat with Caitlin or Thomas during this hour, you can do so as well. Give us a call. Nine eight three three six fourteen hundred, nine eight three three six fourteen hundred for Class Days on Oklahoma Union for their class of twenty twenty five. All right, guys, what is our next song here?
Speaker 6: Our next song is going to be Boys around Here by Blake Sheldon.
Speaker 34: Band Brian There.
Speaker 19: Well the bulls ran on here.
Speaker 14: Don't listen to the beetles running old boat severs through a juice box, needle at the honkey, talk with a bootstorm fall night what.
Speaker 21: Yeah, and walk the car work digging in the dirt.
Speaker 16: Gotta get it in the ground.
Speaker 20: Before the rain come down to get paid to get the girl and you fool wheel driver ca.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 14: The bars round here drinking nine ice cold beer, talking about girls, talking about trucks, running them red dirt roads out kicking up dust. The bars round here send it up, a prayer to the man upstairs. Back once a hit, don't take no lip, shoot the back of, shoot the back and shoot the back of spit.
Speaker 13: All.
Speaker 3: Heck.
Speaker 20: Well, the bars round here, they're keeping it country.
Speaker 19: Ain't a damn one no how to do the dug.
Speaker 24: Now.
Speaker 20: I'm not a Kentucky, but these.
Speaker 10: Girls around here, Yeah, they still let me.
Speaker 43: Yeah.
Speaker 13: The girls around here.
Speaker 20: They all deserve a whistle shaking.
Speaker 25: That sugar sweetest Dixie crystal, and they like that yalling Southern drawling.
Speaker 19: Just can't help it because they just.
Speaker 8: Keep falling for the balls round.
Speaker 14: Here, drinking that ice cold bear talking about girls, talking about trucks running them, red dirt boats out, kicking up dust of the balls round here, sending up a prayer to the man upstairs, backwards a gip, don't take no lip.
Speaker 19: Shoot the back of shoot them back and shooter back, spit hand.
Speaker 13: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 10: He now, girl hop inside.
Speaker 20: Can you gonna take a little ride through the river?
Speaker 6: Let's ride.
Speaker 13: Back. Leave blanket on the ground.
Speaker 10: Kissing in the crickets is the.
Speaker 13: Only sound we out of town.
Speaker 21: Don't grab you ever got down with a friend?
Speaker 13: Red red.
Speaker 21: The do you want to get down with a.
Speaker 13: Thread red drink?
Speaker 24: Gotta get down with the balls?
Speaker 19: Frown hair taking night, ice cold.
Speaker 14: Bear talking bout girls, talking about trucks running them, red dirt boots out, kicking up dust the balls.
Speaker 16: Round hair, Sending up a prayer to the.
Speaker 10: Pan upstairs, backwoods.
Speaker 18: Legit, don't take no lip, shooter back of shooter, back of chooter, bicicle of them.
Speaker 10: Balls, frown hair taking night ice, cold.
Speaker 14: Bear, talking bout girls, talking about trucks running them red dirt, boots.
Speaker 24: Out, kicking up dust ball, A.
Speaker 10: Prayer to the man upstairs.
Speaker 7: All righty, welcome back to Oklahoma Union class days. I would like to take a moment and recognize some of our twenty twenty five seniors at Oklahoma Union High School. First up, we got Cayman, Kaiser, Mason Raymond Me of course, John Eveley, Colton, Almi, Genessa King, Caitlyn Smith, Abigail Hoover, Nathan Dean, Max Cole, Sam Barker, Body West.
Speaker 6: And then we got.
Speaker 7: Taylor Edman, Jonslyn Pearson's, Uh, Ked Miller, Chase sin Smalley, Braxton Wilson, Austin Wickham, Trapper Stoltenberg and Jackson Riker, Olivia McKinnon, Baylor, Murray, Wyatt, Phillips, Gabriel Storm, Bo Thorntonberg, Jason Vang, Tanner, Dixon Whalon, Minor lom As Martinez, Jacob Keene, and Travis Knight.
Speaker 6: Thank you guys for listening. Our next song is gonna be.
Speaker 9: Jimmy Buffett's five o'clock Somewhere.
Speaker 13: I can't help.
Speaker 52: The sun is hot, natleclock is moving slow, and so am I Where dead passes live the glasses in winter time.
Speaker 10: It's June Lie getting paid by the hour. You know the viot A minute I lost?
Speaker 20: You push me over the limit.
Speaker 10: I like to call him something.
Speaker 19: I think God, just call it a day.
Speaker 13: Poor, or miss something tall and strong?
Speaker 17: May it up Caine before I am going something it's on They had past fell, but not all care.
Speaker 10: It's five o'clock somewhere this launch break.
Speaker 41: It's gone to go all afternoon, after night tomorrow morning.
Speaker 19: I know they be filled to pay, but that's all right.
Speaker 8: I ain't a head of.
Speaker 18: Day off now that over a year, I just making vacations, gonna start riding here.
Speaker 10: Hit the phones from me. You can tell O mine sailed away and poor, or it's something tall and strong. Make it of her Caine before I go and sing. It's only half past twelve, but I don't care. It's five o'clock somewhere.
Speaker 18: I could peel off my tail or myself in a cabin, be back to work before two had.
Speaker 8: A moment like this.
Speaker 10: I can't help, but wonder what would Jimmy Buffett do? One you should ask all, I'd say, poor, it's something.
Speaker 21: Tall and strong.
Speaker 3: Make it of her hurricane before I go.
Speaker 10: In and sing it's only half fast twelve, But I don't care.
Speaker 13: It's something tall and strong.
Speaker 14: They get a hurry cane before ride go and sing it's only half past twelve, but I don't care.
Speaker 16: You don't care.
Speaker 13: I don't care.
Speaker 10: It's five o'clock somewhere.
Speaker 20: What time's on, amund what country.
Speaker 12: Main, It doesn't matter.
Speaker 10: It's five o'clock somewhere.
Speaker 13: It's always on five in Margaritaville.
Speaker 10: Come to think of it, I heard that.
Speaker 24: Have you been there? Having you?
Speaker 13: Yes, sir, I've seen your book there.
Speaker 10: I've been to Margarita Goode a few times.
Speaker 4: All right, let's good.
Speaker 11: Its tumble the way back, okay, Well, to make sure you can keep it between the navigational Beacon.
Speaker 5: Twain the movies, I got it, all right.
Speaker 4: Well, it's five o'clock.
Speaker 3: Let's go somewhere.
Speaker 8: I'm ready to crack it up.
Speaker 21: Let's get out of here.
Speaker 43: I'm gone.
Speaker 6: Hi, welcome back.
Speaker 7: You're listening to Class Days with Seniors from Oklahoma Union High School on k one AM fourteen hundred FM ninety three point three and ninety five point one. We like to thank the folks at Mazio's, Welsh State Bank and totel CSI for bringing you the last fifteen minute segment. We now continue with more of the best in music and memories on our class day courtesy of Totalk Communications, Mazio's Once Again and bartnett Ip.
Speaker 26: With Masio's Mix and mas it's easy to get the things you love for the price you like.
Speaker 20: Choose from medium one.
Speaker 26: Topping pizzas, eight piece boneless kicking Wings, loaded cheese dippers, fresh Chef Salad and the delicious Brookie dessert page just seven ninety nine each. When you buy two or more pizza, kicking wait, salad, cheese to present assert Mixing mas your way to your favorite flavor combo today just seven ninety nine each at participating locations and for a limited time only order now at masios dot com.
Speaker 16: Hi.
Speaker 28: I'm Mark Gailey with Total Communications totel CSI. We are continuing to bring quality communications to our customers in northeastern Oklahoma and southeastern Kansas. We are adding more fiber in the rural areas that we serve high speed internet and phone service with tech support twenty four hours is continuing with the state of the art fiber optic facilities for several years. We will be constantly adding fiber to the areas that we serve in both states. We are also applying for grants and loans for areas outside of traditional footprint in order to extend our services to friends and families from near a traditional footprint.
Speaker 5: We are committed to the rural area and have been for over seventy years.
Speaker 28: We participate in the Federal Lifeline program to assist those in need on their monthly communications field.
Speaker 5: You can call or go online for more information and our.
Speaker 28: Rates total communications and totel CSI providing the service you need and want nine one eight, five three five two two zero eight.
Speaker 53: At Welsh State Bank, we take pride in serving our agriculture community. Our agricultural loan officers have many years of lending experience and most are still active in agriculture themselves, so we know the importance of things like competitive seasonal rates in terms and a lender that understands the industry. Welsh State Bank is also an FSA Preferred lender, ready to utilize FSA guarantees which help us meet the credit needs of young, beginning and small farmers, as well as existing farmers seeking to expand their operations.
Speaker 20: Stop buy, visit.
Speaker 53: Our website or call any location for more information. Today nine one, eight seven, eight, eight thirty three, seventy three Welsh State Bank Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 28: I'm Mark Gailey with Total Communications totel CSI. We are continuing to bring quality communications to our customers in northeastern Oklahoma and southeastern Kansas.
Speaker 5: We are adding more in the rural areas that we serve.
Speaker 28: High speed internet and phone service with tech support twenty four hours is continuing with the state of the art fiber optic facilities for several years. We will be constantly adding fiber to the areas that we serve in both states. We are also applying for grants and loans for areas outside of traditional footprint in order to extend our services to friends and families near a traditional footprint.
Speaker 5: We are committed to the rural area and have been for over seventy years.
Speaker 28: We participate in the Federal Lifeline program to assist those in need on their monthly communications field.
Speaker 5: You can call or go online for more information and our rates.
Speaker 28: Total Communications and totel CSI providing the service you need and want nine one eight, five, three five two two zero eight.
Speaker 26: With Masio's Mix and Mas, it's easy to get the things you love for the price you like.
Speaker 20: Choose from medium one.
Speaker 26: Topping pizzas, eight piece boneless kicking wings, loaded cheese dippers, fresh Chef salad and the delicious Brookie dessert page just seven ninety When you buy two or more pizza, kickingwait, salad, cheese to present assert Mixing mas your way to your favorite flavor combo today just seven ninety nine each at participating locations and for a limited time only, order now at Masio's dot com.
Speaker 13: Hi.
Speaker 28: This is Marg Gaily, President CEO of bartnett Ip. One of the most frustrating things in today's world is slow internet service.
Speaker 5: We all expect the best. With bartnet ip, the best is what you have.
Speaker 28: Barnet Ip is a rural wireless internet provider serving northeastern Oklahoma. We provide reliable Internet access to businesses and residents not served by traditional cable DSL services for cell phone Are you experiencing less than expected with your internet provider? Called bartnet Ip today to get better Internet service bartnet ip nine one eight three three three two two zero eight.
Speaker 3: Thanks, welcome back to class days here with Oklahoma Union High School. Nathan Thompson here in studio with Thomas McClintock and Caitlyn Smith. And unfortunately Grant had to go. He's going to be doing some racing tonight. And Thomas, I understand you got a little text message as well while you're on the air, right, Oh yeah, that's always fun whenever those kind of things happen. Right, all right, So do we have some more senior shout outs that we want to do or what do we have in store for us on this particular segment.
Speaker 7: I would like to thank maybe uh past senior Travis Dick. He was one of my best friends and will always be.
Speaker 6: Drew Hurdle.
Speaker 7: I hope his him and his cat are doing good and everything, and yeah, I just wish the best for them.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 9: I would like to make some shout outs to my com and dad for always being there for me and to miss our for land us do this thing and making it happen. And where are you guys callers that we need some collars because we would like to answer your questions. Feel free to call because we need some questions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've actually had a you know, three calls during this program. One was actually for the program, the other two were sports related questions. But uh yeah, lines are open if you want to call nine eight three three six fourteen hundred nine and eight three three six fourteen hundred We will get you on the air. What is our next song, Kaitlan?
Speaker 9: Our next song is Lighting Heavy by Cuddy Jeeks.
Speaker 11: Lound thunder, heavy rains, still line between June and Times. It's a long, strange drift. It's so allid sang, you ain't gonna be the same, Live and.
Speaker 4: Life through the night, still line of.
Speaker 11: The light new strip, sometimes the only line when the moon is tucked away. Fisting's pomping lines of racing.
Speaker 20: It's hard to sleep.
Speaker 11: Men went out sheet Aatnue surrounds me. It's always found me creeping up when things good. Yeah, the dark days find a way line under heavy rain, feed line between joy him and Fan. It's a long strange trip, it's all insane.
Speaker 54: You ain't never gonna be the same, Live and life through the line fell light and light New and strive And sometimes the only line when the moon is tucked away.
Speaker 10: The camera captured.
Speaker 13: All the things that.
Speaker 19: Make us turn from.
Speaker 15: What we see.
Speaker 20: It's always little.
Speaker 21: It don't starve or rule now.
Speaker 11: I haven't slept in three damn days.
Speaker 10: Habit who needs that anyway?
Speaker 4: Loud under any.
Speaker 11: Rain fell a line between joy him time. It's on a long, strange trip.
Speaker 13: It's all insane.
Speaker 10: You ain't never gonna be the saint you live alife through the.
Speaker 11: Night fell a light of the light now strike Its sometimes the only light when the moon is tucked away.
Speaker 16: Laugh up thunder heavy ray.
Speaker 19: It fills between joy and pay.
Speaker 13: It's a long straight strimp.
Speaker 10: It's all insane.
Speaker 16: You ain't never want to be the same living.
Speaker 19: Laugh fill lackner stripe. It sometime the only life.
Speaker 16: When the loves time to week black thunder heavy, lad thunder.
Speaker 14: Heavy ray b between joy, take a long straight strimp and song the insay you ain't.
Speaker 16: Never gonna be sick thunder heavy.
Speaker 6: Alrighty, welcome back. I'm Thomas M'Clintock.
Speaker 9: I'm Kaitlin Smith. So Thomas, what do you enjoy about going to Oklahoma Union High School?
Speaker 6: Well, good old Oklahoma Union.
Speaker 7: So long story short, I went from my hometown Pasca Oklahoma Go Dogs. Then I moved to Tahaqwa High School and moved to Oklahoma Union High School. Well, I'd have to say Oklahoma Union High School has been the best school for me. Great teachers, they are very active with you, very great place, and the band is amazing. If you are interested in maybe going to state or even learning a new instrument, I suggest going to oklahom Union High School. Trust me, is not just a school in the middle of a cal pasture.
Speaker 3: Caitlin, what is your favorite thing about going to Oklahoma Union High School?
Speaker 9: My favorite thing would have to be the eye program we got. We got a really good eye program. That's what made me want to be a horrid culture teacher. Being out there in the garden one day getting my handstrety because I like getting my hands dirty and the dirt and everything. That's just really what made me want to be a hord culture teacher and doing the dirty judge in the calgaren. I have some really cool memories and everything. I'm really gonna miss all this whenever I graduate.
Speaker 6: Alrighty, thank you for listening.
Speaker 7: Our next song is no other than White Lightning by George Jones, Weir and all.
Speaker 32: Back in the hut. He brewed wide and light until the sun went down. Then you fill in a jug and.
Speaker 20: He passing around.
Speaker 32: I ain't out a pleasing baptist gone cuizing, oh where the.
Speaker 17: Gem man team and a revenueurs to serve in father place.
Speaker 43: Where he man.
Speaker 8: They were looking drining a bucket.
Speaker 5: With my pappy cap or cooking sh Why.
Speaker 13: The light where?
Speaker 32: I ask my old pappy why? He called his bruise, Why the lights getting mountain you. I took a little shift in my away eye you as.
Speaker 10: My eye bug Dad, and my face turned blue.
Speaker 32: I ain't mighty pleasing pappy's corn squeezing shoot.
Speaker 55: Light Yet the gem Man team in a revenus to search in fall a place where the maid is broom.
Speaker 10: They were looking around a bucket my bappy kept of cooking sh.
Speaker 32: Lighten where the city's liquor came. And he said, I'm tough. I think I want to tag that par and stuff. He took one of the slug and drink it on down, and I heard him.
Speaker 10: A morning now said he hit the ground. I ain't mighty pleasing purpose.
Speaker 13: Corn squeezing shh. Yeah, the gream man jem in.
Speaker 32: A reven nurse to certain plays well made Boom. We're looking trying to booking my pathic ever cooking slighting.
Speaker 6: Alrighty guys, welcome back. I'm Thomas mcclintalk.
Speaker 9: And I'm Kaylin Smith. We hope you're enjoying senior class Day with Okahoming in high school. Thanks go out to the folks. Total Totel Communications, Mazio's Barnett ip last fifteen minutes of entertainment. We now welcome you to more Okahomy Union Class Day courtesy of APEX Clean Energy, Chi County Tech, Oklhoma, Wesleyan and University.
Speaker 27: Apex Clean Energy is accelerating the development of renewable horns all of the above energy future for Oklahoma. Since twenty twelve, APEX Clean Energy I have built some of the largest renewable energy facilities in Oklahoma and across the nation, prioritizing local relations and investing in local jobs, building the infrastructure necessary to bring energy projects from concept to reality.
Speaker 20: Apex is a leader in energy.
Speaker 27: Solution, better in lead American company that focuses on a singular mission to deliver the most affordable energy to scale.
Speaker 20: Apexcleanenergy dot Com.
Speaker 26: With Masio's Mix and mas It's easy to get the things you love for the price you like. Choose from medium one topping pizzas, eight piece Boneless Kick and Wings, loaded cheese dippers, Fresh Chef Salad and the delicious Brookie Dessert page just seven ninety nine each. When you buy two or more pizza, Kick Andwing, Salad, cheese dippers, and dessert mix and mas your way to your favorite flavor combo today just seven ninety nine each at participating locations and for a limited time only, order now at masios dot com.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 28: This is Mark Gaily, President and CEO of bartnet Ip, wireless Internet provider. Our girl at bartnet ips to provide our customers with the best and affordable internet service. You're continuously upgrading towers and equipment to provide at an even better, faster, interrupted service at reasonable rates.
Speaker 5: We are all tied.
Speaker 28: Together in an online world, whether for family, friends, or work, all are very important. Bartnett Ip located at the Northwest Corners Highway seventy five and Texedo Bulevard nine one eight three three three two two zero eight.
Speaker 44: Train County Tech. It's accepting high school applications. It's time for students to apply to attend this fall. Acceptance is based on availability and a points system. Be sure your students take their time on the application. Visit Tri Countytech dot EEDU Forward Slash High School to learn more.
Speaker 16: Hi.
Speaker 28: I'm Mark Gaily With Total Communications Totel CSI. We are continuing to bring quality communications to our customers in northeastern Oklahoma and southeastern Kansas.
Speaker 5: We are adding more fiber in the rural areas that we serve.
Speaker 28: High speed internet and phone service with tech Support twenty four hours is continuing with the state of the art fiber optic facilities for several years. We will become constantly adding fiber to the areas that we serve in both states. We are also applying for grants and loans for areas outside of traditional footprint in order to extend our services to friends and families from near a traditional footprint.
Speaker 5: We are committed to rural area and have been for over seventy years.
Speaker 28: We participate in the Federal Lifeline program to assist those in need on their monthly communications BILD.
Speaker 5: You can call or go online for more information and our rates.
Speaker 28: Hotel Communications and Totel CSI providing the service you need.
Speaker 5: In Want nine one, eight, five, three, five, two, two zero eight.
Speaker 45: I'm Jim Dunn, President of Oklahoma westsey And University. For decades, OAKLU has holistically developed students, mind, body, and soul. We are able to continue our mission through your prayers and the support of this community. Together, Bartlesville and oak WU have a bright future. OAKLU is a national leader in Christian higher education and we're dedicated to influencing culture with the.
Speaker 5: Grace and truth of Jesus Christ.
Speaker 45: Discover more at OKWU dot eedu tomorrow means you.
Speaker 28: Living in the country has always posed challenges for Internet service.
Speaker 9: Hi.
Speaker 5: I'm Mark Gaily, President and CEO of barnet IP.
Speaker 28: At bartnet IP, we have set out to make country living and Internet a success. We are continually upgrading and improving our equipment to provide secure, reliable, fast service to include more rural areas and more rural customers.
Speaker 5: They are our priority. We strive to provide superior service.
Speaker 28: When something happens due to weather or power adages, we're on site, working as quickly as possible to get services restored. Barnet IP is serving Washington, Osage, Nowada, and Rogers counties called nine one, eight, three three three two two zero eight.
Speaker 6: Here we go, all righty, welcome back. My name is Thomas A. Clint Talking. We're here with Oklahoma Union class Days, and I'm here with Caitlin Smith.
Speaker 9: And for are you hunky talking lovers out there? We got you a good song Neon Moon.
Speaker 55: When the sun goes down on my side of town, that lonesome feeling comes to my door.
Speaker 37: The world times.
Speaker 13: Blue.
Speaker 19: There's a run down.
Speaker 10: Bar across the railroad.
Speaker 19: Frank, I got a table for two win back where I sat alone think of losing you.
Speaker 38: I spend most every night, Bennie, the lines of a kneon.
Speaker 8: Now if you've a.
Speaker 17: One and the.
Speaker 13: Almost from here far.
Speaker 38: Land, the once your broken strings dancinging out of the bee of a kneon, I think the two young lovers are running round and free.
Speaker 19: I close my eyes and sometimes see.
Speaker 10: You in the shadows, but it's smoked.
Speaker 56: Be no telling how many it is I've said here, cried for how many lines that I've lied telling my.
Speaker 13: Fore heart.
Speaker 8: He come back some day?
Speaker 16: Be all right?
Speaker 38: That's long, guys, there's light from aneon Moon.
Speaker 23: If you lose your bond and it's always been here bad, what's your broken dreams dancing and out of.
Speaker 10: The dreams of a kneon.
Speaker 37: Moon shot box quiz on rick body in the words.
Speaker 10: Of ever sad song, seem to say what I think.
Speaker 13: And it's heard sight of me.
Speaker 6: They ain't never gonna hear.
Speaker 8: Oh, but I'll be.
Speaker 17: All right as long as their slide from a knee on.
Speaker 23: If you lose your wind and loneless, there's always groom here for lonely.
Speaker 10: What's your broken.
Speaker 19: Brains dance in and out of the beds.
Speaker 24: Oven me on moon? What's your broken trains.
Speaker 10: Dance singing out of the beans.
Speaker 24: Serving me on the.
Speaker 10: Watch your broken trains dance.
Speaker 21: In and out of the bed.
Speaker 13: Survan kN on Mo.
Speaker 6: Hello, I'm Thomas McClintock and.
Speaker 9: I'm kanless Man, and our next song is stick Season.
Speaker 15: As you promised me that I was more than all the miles combined, you must have had yourself to change a part. I can halfway through the drive because your voice showed off exactly as you passed my exit side, kept on driving straight and left our future to the right. Now I am stuck between my anger and the blame that I can't face, and I'm a Reese something even smoking weeds not replaced, and I am terrified of whether because I see what it rings talk hold me to travel, But there's COVID on the planes, and I he Errmont, but it's deceives a of the sticks, and I song your mom. She forgot that I exist, and it's half my fault. But I just start to play the victim. I'll drink oh good hal till my friends come home for Christmas, and I'll dream me snaight or some burd that I late, not half, but I didn't not lose.
Speaker 13: Now your tire tracks and one pair of shoes.
Speaker 15: And I'm stinning in half and I don't.
Speaker 24: Have to do.
Speaker 46: So.
Speaker 13: I thought that if I I owed something good and.
Speaker 15: All my bad, that I could cancel out the darkness I inherited from Dad. Or I am no longer funny, sa miss the bee laugh once called me for heaven.
Speaker 13: Now you still can't call me back. And I'm Fermont. But it's the season of.
Speaker 8: The stick, said, I sock your mom, she.
Speaker 13: Forgot that I exist.
Speaker 15: Day it's half my fault, but I just like to play the victim.
Speaker 13: I drink have good haul.
Speaker 15: Till my friends come home for Christmas, and all dreamy snag of some virginy you that I may not have, but I did not lose. Now your tire tracks in one pair of shoes.
Speaker 13: And I'm just made in half.
Speaker 39: And I don't have to do.
Speaker 13: Oh, that'll have to.
Speaker 21: My other half.
Speaker 13: Woose you.
Speaker 10: I hope it's paint, just passion through.
Speaker 13: But I'm downed.
Speaker 15: I love her mom, betished to see another sticks and I sock your mom. She forgot that I exist day. It's half my fault, but I just like to play the victim a drink. Oh good haul till my friends come home.
Speaker 13: For Christmas and Ale trev s night of some virginy you.
Speaker 15: That may not have and did not lose down your giant tracks in one their shoes.
Speaker 8: And I'm spinning hat.
Speaker 24: I don't have to.
Speaker 1: Have to.
Speaker 6: I am Thomas McLintock and I'm Caitlyn Smith.
Speaker 43: We'll go to your.
Speaker 3: Oh did I know? All right? Sorry about that a little bit of confusion. Here you are listening to class stads from seniors from Oklahoma Union High School on K one A fourteen hundred FM ninety three point three and ninety five point one. I'd like to think the folks at Apex Clean Energy, Tri County Tech and Oklahoma Wesley and University for bringing to the last fifteen minute segment. We will now continue with more of the best in music and memories on our class days. Courtesy of City Drug, Welch, State Bank, Nasios and Nowada Automotive.
Speaker 27: APEX Clean Energy is accelerating the development of renewable ORNs all of the above energy future for Oklahoma. Since twenty twelve, Apex Clean Energy have built some of the largest renewable energy facilities in Oklahoma and across the nation, prioritizing local relationships and investing in local job building the infrastructure necessary to bring energy projects from concept to reality. Apex is a leader in energy solution better in lead American company that focuses on a singular mission to deliver the most affordable energy to scale.
Speaker 20: Apexcleanenergy dot com.
Speaker 44: Steam Summer Camp registration is open to Tri County Tech. This is a fun filled, week long day camp for kids currently enrolled in grades three to nine. Register by April first to get the early bird Special spots are filling fast, so don't wait. Visit Tricountytech dot edu Forward Slash Summer Camp to register today.
Speaker 45: I'm Jim Dunn, President of Oklahoma westy And University. For decades, OKU has holistically developed students, mind, body, and soul. We are able to continue our mission through your prayers in the support of this community. Together, Bartlesville and oak WU have a bright future. OAKLU is a national leader in Christian higher education and we're dedicated to influencing culture with the grace and truth of Jesus Christ. Discover more at OKWU dot edu. Tomorrow meets you.
Speaker 16: Hi.
Speaker 5: I'm Mark Gailey. With Total Communications totel CSI.
Speaker 28: We are continuing to bring quality communications to our customers in the northeastern Oklahoma and southeastern Kansas. We are adding more fiber in the rural areas that we serve. High speed internet and phone service with tech support twenty four hours is continuing with the state of the art fiber optic facilities for several years. We will be constantly adding fiber to the areas that we serve in both states. We are also applying for grants and loans for areas outside of traditional footprint in order to extend our services to friends and families near our traditional footprint.
Speaker 5: We are committed to rural area and have been for over seventy years.
Speaker 28: We participate in the Federal Lifeline program to assist those in need on their monthly communications bill.
Speaker 5: You can call or go online for more information and our rates.
Speaker 28: Total Communications and totel CSI providing the service you need and want.
Speaker 5: Nine one eight, five three five two two zero eight.
Speaker 29: My name is Wyatt, pharmacists for City drugon All pharmacies are not the same.
Speaker 20: Drug is a healthmat store.
Speaker 29: Not only do we carry pharmaceuticals and over the counter medicines that'll make you feel better.
Speaker 20: We also carry a large variety.
Speaker 29: Of Ironmen and Oklahoma Union apparel, boutique items, candles, essential oils, home to core, Myra bags and so much more. City Drug not your average pharmacy at one twenty eight East Cherokee and Nowada, open nine to five thirty Monday through Friday. Call nine one eight, two seven three three eight two five the City Drug. We're friendly, fast and fair.
Speaker 19: Hi.
Speaker 5: I'm Mark Gaily with Total Communications totel COSI.
Speaker 28: We are continuing to bring quality communications to our customers in northeastern Oklahoma and southeastern Kansas. We are adding more fiber in the rural areas that we serve high speed internet and phone service with tech Support twenty four hours is continuing with the state of the art fiber optic facilities for several years. We will be constantly adding fiber to the areas that we serve in both states. We are also applying for grants and loans for areas outside of traditional footprint in order to extend our services to friends and families from near our traditional footprint.
Speaker 5: We are committed to rural area and have been for over seventy years.
Speaker 28: We participate from the Federal Lifeline program to assist those in need on their monthly communications field.
Speaker 5: You can call or go online for more information and our rates.
Speaker 28: Total Communications and totel CSI providing the service you need in want nine one eight, five three five two two zero eight.
Speaker 53: We've all experienced the panic of misplacing our debit card. But wouldn't it be nice to control your debit card anytime from anywhere. We have an app to do just that, control at your fingertips. At Wels State Bank, we offer our customers the card valet as so you can turn your card off and on, monitor your transactions for fraud in much more. Visit your app store to download the card Valet today. And control your debit card twenty four seven, three hundred and sixty five days a year. Stop buy, visit our website or call any location for more information nine one eight two by five sixty six eleven. Third Party Message data or ISP fees me apply well State Bank member FDIC.
Speaker 13: HI.
Speaker 28: This is Mark Gaily, President CEO of bartnett IP. One of the most frustrating things in today's world is slow internet service.
Speaker 5: We all expect the best. With bartnet IP, the best is what you have.
Speaker 28: Martinet IP is a rural wireless internet provider serving northeastern Oklahoma. We provide reliable Internet access to businesses and residents not served by traditional cable DSL services for cell phones. Are you experiencing less than expected with your internet provider? Called bartnet IP today to get better internet service bartnet ip nine one eight three three three two two zero eight.
Speaker 26: With Masio's Mix and mas it's easy to get the things you love for the price you like. Choose from medium one topping pizzas, eight piece boneless kick and wings, loaded cheese dippers, fresh Chef Salad, and the delicious Brookie dessert page just seven ninety nine each. When you buy two or more pizza, Kick and Wings, salad cheese, dippers and dessert mix and mas your way to your favorite flavor combo today just seven ninety nine each at participating locations and for a limited time only, order now at masios dot com.
Speaker 25: The store you grew up with, NAPA in No Wada is now No Wada Automotive Service and under new ownership Josh and Mary K. Bowman, they offer the same great NAPA Auto parts for vehicle maintenance and repair tools and just about everything you need to keep your vehicle in tip top shape. That's No Wada Automotive Service, your full automotive repair facility and more at one seventeen West Cherokee in No Wada nine seven three thirty seven forty seven.
Speaker 19: Am on Las with the Dream.
Speaker 6: Mccartigan Welcome back. I'm Thomas McClintock and I'm Kaitlin Smith.
Speaker 9: And for are you zych top fans, we got you a sauna gets you up in a movie. It's called I Never Lie.
Speaker 19: Well, it's been some time.
Speaker 17: You still look like an angel. I heard you're doing fine.
Speaker 48: Got promoted back in April, and you met someone your.
Speaker 17: Dad says he's old.
Speaker 13: Kay.
Speaker 57: Well, I've never been better. Things are going my way. I sleep like a baby.
Speaker 9: I never show a lay for work.
Speaker 17: I don't can't with ski.
Speaker 21: I don't know how it feels hurt.
Speaker 13: Beenly.
Speaker 48: Since you said goodbye. I wish I could say a miss you, but you no one ever live. Yeah, I met somebody too. She's a model out in EA and she's begging me to move. She says, mole, Who's really great.
Speaker 47: I ain't decided if I'm going on not. But at the end of the day, I sleep like a babby. I never show up lad for work. I don't gay wiki. I don't know how it feels hurt hard I in loring.
Speaker 17: Since you said goodbye, I wish I could say me.
Speaker 16: Watching.
Speaker 23: No one never live.
Speaker 10: Hell, I've never been better.
Speaker 20: Thanks, you're going my baby.
Speaker 58: I sleep like a bay. I never show up lame the bird, but I don't think w I don't know how it deals.
Speaker 17: I shin' you said goodbye. Wish I could say me you.
Speaker 13: Know ever?
Speaker 6: Hello once again. I'm Thomas M'Clintock and I'm.
Speaker 9: Kles Smith And for all you Toby Keith lovers, we got this favorite song for you.
Speaker 21: How do you like me?
Speaker 59: Now I was always crazy. One broke into the stadium and I wrote your number on the fifty yard line. You were always a perfect one in a Palluedictorians. Under your number, I wrote conquer a good time, only wanting to get your attention.
Speaker 10: But you overlooked me somehow.
Speaker 32: Besides, you had two men and boy Princeton men John, and I played my cab.
Speaker 8: Talk to you loud?
Speaker 26: How do you like me now?
Speaker 24: How do you like me now? Now?
Speaker 16: Then I'm on my way?
Speaker 10: You still think I'm crazy standing here today?
Speaker 20: I couldn't make you love.
Speaker 13: Me, but I always streamed about.
Speaker 5: Living in your radio?
Speaker 46: How do you like me now?
Speaker 39: Well?
Speaker 10: I took off to Tennessee. I heard that you made fun of me. Never imagined I made it this far. Then you married and the money girl lean in a cruel and funny world.
Speaker 8: He took your dreams and it told him me bark.
Speaker 10: He never comes home.
Speaker 59: Man, You always on and you kids hear you cried down the hall.
Speaker 19: Oh long, Fluck starts ringing, who could be be saying?
Speaker 10: And it's me baby with your wake up calm?
Speaker 8: How do you like me now?
Speaker 24: How do you like me? Now?
Speaker 20: Now that I'm on my way.
Speaker 10: You still think I I'm crazy standing here today?
Speaker 55: I true make you love me, but I always dreamed about living in your radio.
Speaker 1: How do you like me?
Speaker 43: Now?
Speaker 13: How do you like me?
Speaker 5: Down?
Speaker 13: Now that I'm gonna buy away?
Speaker 10: You still think I'm crazy?
Speaker 13: Standing here today?
Speaker 10: I couldn't make you live, but I always dreamed about.
Speaker 13: Live in in your radio.
Speaker 16: Patty, you like me?
Speaker 59: Now?
Speaker 24: Tell me about.
Speaker 8: I will free John.
Speaker 6: Alrighty.
Speaker 7: Thank you for joining us today on news Talk K one AM, fourteen hundred FM, ninety three point three and ninety five point one for Oklahoma Union Class Days. We enjoyed bringing you an afternoon of music, conversation, and fun. Our thanks go out to all these businesses for giving us a chance to highlight the senior class of Oklahoma Union High School, Masio's APEX Clean Energy, Tri County Tech, Totel, CSI City Drug, Totalk Communications, no Wada Automotive Services, Barnett IP and Oklahoma Wesleyan University. Tune in in two weeks as representatives from the senior class at Pahuska High School.
Speaker 6: We'll be here.
Speaker 7: Your hosts for today have been Grant Reeves, myself, Thomas Clintalk, and Caitlin Smith.
Speaker 9: All right, I would like to give a big thank you out to miss Hour in the Oklahoma Union High School and k W one for letting us be here today because this was really an amazing experience. We really enjoyed all this today, Kenna. To have the experience of being on the radio like this is on one in a lifetime opportunity for us and we have really enjoyed this.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you guys so much. You have a great day, and thank you for tuning in to Oklahoma Union Class Days here on k one AM fourteen hundred FM ninety three point three and ninety five point one.
Speaker 9: Hi.
Speaker 28: I'm Mark Gaily with Totalk Communications totel CSI. We are continuing to bring quality communications to our customers in northeastern Oklahoma and southeastern Kansas. We are adding more fiber in the rural areas that we serve. High speed internet and phone service with tech support twenty four hours is continuing with the state of the art fiber optic facilities for several years. We will be constantly adding fiber to the areas that we serve in both states. We are also applying for grants and loans for areas outside of traditional footprint in order to extend our services to friends and families from near our traditional foot grint.
Speaker 5: We are committed to rural area and have been for over seventy years.
Speaker 28: We participate in the Federal Lifeline program to assist those in need on their monthly communications field.
Speaker 5: You can call or go online for more information and our rates.
Speaker 28: Totel Communications and Totel CSI providing the service you need in want nine one eight, five, three, five two two zero eight.
Speaker 26: With Masio's Mix and mas it's easy to get the things you love for the price you like. Choose from medium one topping pizzas, eight piece boneless Kick and Wings, loaded cheese dippers, fresh Chef Salad and the delicious Brookie dessert page just seven ninety nine each. When you buy two or more pizza, Kick and Wing, Salad, cheese dippers, and dessert Mix and mas your way to your favorite flavor combo today seven ninety nine each at participating locations and for a limited time only, order now at Mazzio's dot com