Speaker 1: Summit.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the I'm Still Fun Podcast. This is my lover.
Speaker 3: Oh you know you never public case they say that out loud, so like, I'm so happy you finally said it. I'm gonna clip this audio and play to myself every night before I go to sleep while you're laying in bed with your husband and I'm in bed with my boyfriend.
Speaker 1: You can hear me.
Speaker 2: I sometimes reference it on our radio show that I did something recently where I was like, I've never been with a woman that you know of, maybe Jenny once or something like, I'll do occasional drop.
Speaker 3: In so you I'm happy that I'm a woman that you select what you do say things like that.
Speaker 1: That makes me happy.
Speaker 2: I'm glad, I'm you know, I'm here for you. Jenny and I had our company holiday party on Friday, which is actually funny if you think about it, because obviously it was what January eleventh.
Speaker 3: Andrew brought that up. He goes, why are they doing it at this time? He's like, I got you know, Andrew loves things like that.
Speaker 1: He's all for it whatever. He loves to chat with people.
Speaker 3: But he was like, it just doesn't really feel like a holiday party.
Speaker 1: Vibe.
Speaker 3: All that were two weeks after Christmas. At this point, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna guess that they do it because it's cheaper, That's what I said. I said, it's because it's cheaper.
Speaker 2: But also I don't mind it because everyone's so busy around the holidays and I have nothing going on the first couple of weeks of January usually, so I actually don't mind it.
Speaker 1: It was fun.
Speaker 2: It was that forgotten Star Brewing here in the Twin Cities is Fridley, which is where my sister in law and brother in law lived. But it made me laugh because I was like, it's in a weird location where it's like one of the where how doggy places were semis dropping load stuff and I was like, is this right? And then it's oh, a big, lovely brewery. So yeah, it was nice. I had never been there before. I didn't have a single alcoholic drink, so I couldn't speak on their beer, but I had.
Speaker 1: Some DC's i'd say food. It was nice. I tried curling for the first time, inspired by Jenny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I did actually curl in a tournament of theirs like a few years ago, right, I know they on thee they had invited me into curl.
Speaker 1: I think they need to help promoting.
Speaker 3: It, so they're like, you want to have a team whatever, So we had a team of four of us.
Speaker 1: We had so much fun.
Speaker 3: I actually like, I don't typically drink to the point where I get drunk off of beer, but at this curling tournament, I got like pretty drunk that night, so I can vouge that their beer is good, Okay, nice according.
Speaker 1: To that evening.
Speaker 3: I did not also have any beer at our holiday party because they had wine, so I had a glass of wine or like two glasses of wine or something. But yeah, it was fun. It was fun watching foul and curl.
Speaker 1: You just gotta throw your whole body. Yeah, I guess you just like pull.
Speaker 3: On like seal, like a seal on the ice. I am like a seal on the ice. Thank you for that description.
Speaker 2: I would describe myself that way. I could see if I was an aquatic animal. I do think I relate the most to a seal or maybe a walris.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the walrus is a little lazier, I think even I love the videos that you see from like zoos where the sea, I think it's usually a walrus where they just slap their belly like me. And it's like there's always memes with all them. And I sent him to Andrew because it just like reminds me of him all the time.
Speaker 2: I almost posted a video yesterday, but I didn't want to take the time to text and ask for your permission. But I was going to be like, are you even friends if you don't send each other sweaty picks? Yeah, And I went through because you know, on text exchanges, I can go back to the beginning of time as long as you don't delete the message chain of every photo you've ever sent me. We're talking like years, yep, and I have so many. You definitely leave the charge. You have sent me way more sweaty photos than I've sent you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And it's not always just working out, by the way, It'll just be her at work in the bathroom. Show me your armpits. Yep. And but I sent you one of I got new pants that were too tight. I okay. First of all, I have never been a medium pant in my life. Oh god, me neither never. And I was on the I don't know if you've pronounced it alo or a low website, and every review was like seriously ordered down, seriously order down, so I wouldn't I would probably get a large at this point. Yeah, So I was like, I'm going to get a medium as soon as I got as soon as I hit meetum, I was like, this doesn't feel right.
Speaker 1: This doesn't feel right, but it.
Speaker 2: Said and I got them and I was like, oh, you know, you pull them out before they stretch of your body and they look so tiny. It's like, motherfucker, I don't want to deal with the return process. I slithered them over my body and they do actually fit me. Yeah, I don't know that I want to wear them in public.
Speaker 1: Fit me.
Speaker 2: But as I'm working out, I kept trying to adjust it because I was like tied on my fat gunt and I'm like pelotoning, and I finally just pushed it down and I just had a flap flapping over the top and over my whole ride.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is not comfortable either.
Speaker 2: But then when I stood up, it's like a like a dusty rose color. Yeah, and just that koochi sweat was popping. I was like, listen, that's Jenny, real quick.
Speaker 1: She did.
Speaker 3: I've had my phone in my pocket for a while because you had texted me a little bit before that, and then you had texted me that picture and I like kind of immediately responded to that, and so I was thinking, I was like, she's going to think that I don't care about her previous question. I only care when she said me sweaty crotch picks.
Speaker 2: You know you answered it because all you wrote was nice period, and then you answered my previous question. I was like, well, I was hoping for a little bit more exciting, was really what. I was kind of like busy in that moment when you were texting me. I was running out to say something, so I was like trying to answer you because I knew I wasn't going to answer for a couple hours otherwise.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so thanks for those pictures. I always look forward to whatever comes in from Fallon. It's typically like something funny. Most of the time, well it depends. I would say, it's like sixty percent, you're flipping me off. Yeah, every single meme she sends me is usually like a random video that I'm like, why the fuck did Falon send me this? And then at the end it's like someone flipping you off. So then I finally get to it and I'm like, oh my gosh, no, it makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that does. It does.
Speaker 2: And I also always going to say I'm going to use our podcast to mention something.
Speaker 1: So we record this on Mondays, but Tuesday day is.
Speaker 2: What it releases, so tonight, technically, I have my female forward sessions over finances and how it always goes. When you book an event, people get so excited they want to get in because they know to sell out and it's free, but sell out fast, so they book a spot without really checking their calendar at all, and inevitably I get so many cancelations. So if this is something you wanted to go to tonight in Saint Louis Park. It starts at six pm. I have three experts talking about it, email me Fallin at kadiwb dot com. I'm certain I'll be able to get people in because of last minute cancelations, and I don't want to be empty because I'll be to be completely transparent. I've already had like seven people in the past twenty four hours cancel and obviously there aren't that many emergencies that happen, and so I'm thankful they let me know and don't just know show but then I get like, I get so frustrated because I don't want the three panels that are coming to come, and five people are there and they feel like it's a waste of their time. So it's a kind of one of those Hosting an event.
Speaker 1: Is very stressful.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's so stressful because you want people to show up and I know things come up, so I'm not if you are one of people that canceled, please don't feel about I'm not trying to like rag on you at all. I just want to open the space for more people. And then so many people have asked about the recording, and I talked to Jenny about this. I'm gonna if you can't come, I am going to post the recording on that I'm still Fun podcast channel, so it'll pop up. It won't be like a traditional podcast between me and Jenny. It'll be the audio recording from that session tomorrow. Yeah, so you'll be able to listen to it. I don't know, what do you think towards the end of the week. Yeah, the week, I have to see when the engineer will get me the audio from it, right, and then I might edit it out if there's some like weird pausing between people asking questions. But if you come, you can actually ask your specific questions to the panel, so that might be nice. Yeah, but I am doing that tomorrow night and technically tonight, so I'm excited.
Speaker 1: For it and hopefully people do show up.
Speaker 3: Yes, please show up if you're listening to this before the event and if you signed up and stuff.
Speaker 1: I p hear pressure, Jenny, She's gonna go.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I wanted to come, but I didn't want to ask Fallin if I could have one of the spots because I knew so many people would want to come. So Fallan was like, no, you like, you can show them whatever. Yeah, And I will just say that I like feel Fallan's pain when it comes to planning an event because when I started fit Club, I would have so many people drop out, like last minute, and I would have this long wait list. So I was going back and forth constantly trying to fill the class because I can't overbook my fit Club because there's only twenty stars or twenty spots total, so I can't overbook it knowing that people won't show up, because then if everyone, for some reason does show up, then somebody is out of luck.
Speaker 1: And so I've dealt with that that.
Speaker 3: Finally in the last handful of months, I just like have done it through my trainer. My trainer owns the gym, and so she just put it through their app that they use, So you just sign up yourself. If you drop out, it's great because then someone else on the waitlist can get in. Yeah, but a lot of people still just like don't show up, And like yesterday I had my fit club and five people didn't show up, and so it's kind of a bummer because I had multiple people dming me being like I really want to come, but it's already full, and I'm like, just keep an eye out because people drop.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Whatever.
Speaker 2: So the program that I'm using the app sounds nice because the program that I always used event Bright before, Oh yeah, I just for like book club and stuff. And then in the past year and a half or so, they started charging if you have an event more than like twenty people. So I was on chat GBT being like, is there a program similar? So this program I'm using, I've never used it before. People are like, I can't figure out how to cancel, so they're emailing me, which is great, but it just sucks because there's no wait list, so I have to manually be like no worries, find someone who maybe commented on a post, email them see if it's basically it's a ton of work behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you get to the point where you're.
Speaker 2: Kind of like you have to decide in life what's more important your sanity in your time because I really really want to do I like, I love sim with your fick Club. I really want to do stuff like this because I like, I have a platform, I want to use it for good and I want to help people. And I have to keep that in mind when I start getting so frustrated, Like I build myself getting so frustrated because I'm like and I'll like literally be like in my head, going, what are you doing? Why did you even launch this?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 2: You have two jobs and a kid. Now Tuesday night, you know, I will have to like work the entire day and night. I won't see all of tomorrow other than maybe for like twenty minutes. And I'm like, so, I think I have to, like just when I have these ideas, just prepare myself mentally for these moments.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm I feel like I have learned from you, because I also feel like I don't have two jobs. I mean I used to back in the day I have multiple jobs, but like I only have one job for the most part. And then I also have just like a couple other random things I do, but nothing that like really is like specific time wise, you know. And so I think about, like, oh, I want to do this and I want to do that, And I swear that I've learned that kind of like motivation from you, some from Dave as well, because I feel like I'm never doing enough and I should be doing more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a problem. We got to stop thinking.
Speaker 3: I like that, Oh, I know, and so I feel like I've learned that from you too. And so it's like anyways, Found's always got something up or sleeve, I swear, And it's so fun being her friend to like see what's next, because you are.
Speaker 2: Always I do have something up my sleeve that I'm announcing next week, but you're and you're probably one of five people that know about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm excited for you. I don't told Jake. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: Do you imagine I only tell you. I don't even confine my own husband. I wanted to tell you that I found this thing, and I knew that of course it's gone.
Speaker 1: Now I have to relook it up.
Speaker 2: But I found the best sex position based on your zodiac sign, or the position you should try, and I'm ari so like I usually my thing usually popped up first. But as soon as I saw it, I started dying laughing. I was like, oh, Jenny is gonna be jealous. I don't even haven't even looked at yours, so maybe you'll be excited for yours.
Speaker 1: Andrew's also an aries, so.
Speaker 2: Then this will be perfect for Andrew. Okay, it's gonna take me there it is, Okay, I have to Uh, it's one of those where you have to I saved it on Instagram. Yeah, the image, but then I have to go to their page, then click on their link, then find the actual story to click on.
Speaker 1: So here we go.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is the next sex position you should try based on your zodiac sign. Okay, Aries, face sitting there it is, yes, like like two podcasts ago, you're like, don't overlook it. Face sitting it says we're fearless and like to take charge, not necessarily, and so it says take control and just basically try a reverse face sitting position. Okay, there you go, a reverse face sitting position.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it says where the partner on top turns around. This can be fun because it gives the partner a different view, and the areas on top can have fun playing with the partner's genitals.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's a couple flicks. Yeah, I got it. Yeah, every man.
Speaker 2: If any man's listening hearing me say flicks probably made them cringe immediately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Taurus, what are you, Jenny? That's what I am. Okay, the word itself.
Speaker 2: I don't think you're gonna like, okay, spooning, but it's for the sex position.
Speaker 1: Oh I love that.
Speaker 2: So the actual position, Yes, you'll enjoy So their partner can slowly move into them from behind with their penis or.
Speaker 1: Dilte okay, so Andrews.
Speaker 2: This also says ending the night with favorite snacks in a movie can be a plus for the tourist sign as well.
Speaker 1: Perfect I love a good snacky.
Speaker 2: I didn't have anything about any movie or snacks. At the end of mine, I will oh my god, oh god, on the Gemini.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna show you the image.
Speaker 3: You want to. Oh, Okay, can I just say one thing about torus quick before we move on. I will say that the last time Andrew and I got it on, I think was the last time we did spoon the spooning position, and there was like a moment in time where like the way we do it, like my legs are usually like pretty tight together, and he's like, you know, just right in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I thought in my head like this is my penis.
Speaker 2: Like like I felt like it was like like I not, it's not mine per se, like it's not attached to my body, but it's like this is mine.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Because I just had all this control. It was just like so like over your head, I know, the power.
Speaker 2: Imagine if you were.
Speaker 3: Doing anything in this spooning position for the most part besides like just holding my legs together.
Speaker 2: But you would be psychotic if you're a man, if that's the vibe you have just from one pin going inside you, jem and I is the octopus. Oh okay, I'm gonna try to explain this.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So you're sitting yep, and your partner is sitting in front of.
Speaker 3: You, like back to your chest.
Speaker 2: The guy is behind you. Okay, and it shows the girl pinching her own naps. The guy's legs are up over her legs like you're sitting in a frog position, butterfly position. His legs are up over those and basically just tickling, tickling the things, the things. It's only one thing.
Speaker 1: But it's exploring the body.
Speaker 2: It's for those who love taking hand jobs up a notch by exploring their partners during the process. It says, but please google the octopus positions.
Speaker 1: I've never even heard of it.
Speaker 3: Cancer in the shower just I don't like shower sacks. I do like the octopus position though.
Speaker 2: Leo, cowgirl, Virgo standing dragon.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, what's this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the perfectionism and organizations certainly don't mean they don't enjoy having fun in the bedroom. The standing dragon position is perfect for a virgo because if they are the one receiving in this position, they can control details like the angle of penetration. They can even take it a step further and back up into their partner, controlling the speed. So to me, it looks like, uh, it looks like doggie, but he's standing.
Speaker 1: Up so her knees are at the edge of the bed, edge of the.
Speaker 2: Bed, so or if you're kind of off the bed and he's like standing like straddling her like legs that are off the bed, but she's in like all four position. Yeah, I didn't know that was called standing dragon. I just I just consider all those doggy style. Basically, isn't that cow? Isn't that cow style.
Speaker 1: Style? I tink about cat cow.
Speaker 2: I tell you about cale cow like in yoga. Sorry, not cow style. I don't know why is that that today's podcast?
Speaker 1: Cow style? Okay?
Speaker 2: Okay, Libra Sideways sixty nine, So you're on your sides yep? Isn't that kind of how it always is? I feel like autumn? Yeah, Scorpio the giraffe, Oh boy, tell me more. It's basically the girl is laying or the either it could be one of the girls, you know what I'm saying. Just I want to be very clear. This is not just for men and women. The girl is laying on her back, yep, her head is off the edge of the bed. The guy or girl is standing over straddling her face so she can get I'm a little like up above blowy yep, and he or she seems to be bent over diddling.
Speaker 1: Okay. The badge.
Speaker 2: Here's the elch. Yeah, did I describe it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, that's exactly what I was picturing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: They say it's a great sex position for this scorpio, where one partner gives oral sex while lying on the bed on their back with their head hanging over the edge. This may not seem super kinky at first, but it plays around with the dominant and submissive roles. So there you go, Sagittarius standing up. So it's just standing up. I saw exhausting the funniest comment ever, and it made me cry laugh.
Speaker 1: I told Jaco it was him.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm not saying this is really true, but it was one of those videos because you know, the constant ones of the guy lifting the girl up on his shoulder.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I go to look at the comments and the first comment was the one saying, the only way my man can lift me up is up in prayer.
Speaker 1: I laughed so hard. I was like, Jaci, CH's I could lift you blah blah blah like I would. I just don't want you to. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry, Sagittaries. So I thought that was kind of boring. Capricorn is called the chairman in the Bedroom, a Capricorn usually has a lot of endurance and enjoys being in control. The chairman's exposition is perfect for them because as they ride their partner on top, they can control the speed and angle while still feeling super sexy. But it looks like the guy is kind of like sitting at an angle. So he's just laying on his back. No, yeah, he's by the way. Oh my god, Aquarius, the butter churner. I would never do this as a woman. No, fuck no, that looks so uncomfortable. Okay, imagine you're basically doing a headstand, but you bet it's.
Speaker 1: On your neck. Your next the one doing the stand.
Speaker 2: He's standing over you, just jamming her in. That looks so uncomfortable, Aquarius. If you want to try it, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I would have such a crick in my neck. No after that position.
Speaker 2: Pass Pisces the yab yum. It's also known it's a perfect blend of intimacy and romance. The position not only feels great, but it gives you eye contact. So she's basically sitting on him.
Speaker 1: Oh I like that forward Yeah, I like that one.
Speaker 2: And he's sitting also, so you're like, yeah, your faces are looking at each other.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: It's your next sex position you should try based on your zodiac sign.
Speaker 1: Are you going to try yours? Jenny? The soon?
Speaker 3: I mean, we already do that, so I don't really need to try that one. There was only a couple in there that I feel like we probably haven't tried. Yeah, So the one where one of the partners is standing over the head of the person whose head is on the edge of the bed. I'm not trying that one. There's too much power in the person who's standing over the person's head.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Also, there's so many of those are just like, doesn't the blood rush. You couldn't do that for very long.
Speaker 1: I feel like I would get yeah, like life edit and I'd be like pass out. This is not fun for me. Can I just give you a regular blowshop? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't like this, Jenny. I tried I once. You know I've been using my weighted vest. Yeah, it is causing severe pain for me days later. What do you mean, Jake, i't me like a twenty five pound or so. It's like pretty heavy when I walk. It doesn't like hold me down, Like I can feel the weight on my shoulders especially. I have been feeling like my arm I'm like, why do my arms hurt so bad? And Jake's like, probably from the weighted vest. Because pilates things will hurt, but this was a different hurt. And I was like, really, I didn't even think about it. So here's your warning. You could have severe muscle sadness if you're becoming a lot of people became a weighted vest girlly over the holidays. They got them for I saw some man people get them for Christmas.
Speaker 1: What do you mean by muscle sadness? Like, you're sore, but you're not getting the muscle. Well, I'm sure you're getting muscle. Oh, I was gonna say, but it's very sore. I didn't sign up for.
Speaker 3: It's very strange to think about why you're sore. It's because your muscles have been like ripped apart and they're like reforming.
Speaker 1: That's what has happening. When you're sore.
Speaker 2: You want to think you here's something that I'll really mess with you. When you are pregnant, your abs rip apart. So that's why you have basically no stomach muscle strength after having a baby for a very long time until you re basically build I mean they literally rips apart in half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I sad fell and that I've been having just the craziest dreams lately, and one of them being that I was pregnant and I popped that baby out in two seconds. That one could happen, Yeah, right, and like that would be ideal if I ever did have children.
Speaker 1: That that's how it works.
Speaker 3: But then like seconds later, my mom was like attaching breast pumps to my boobies and they were they were like literally like they knew immediately they like wouldn't come off of my boots.
Speaker 1: They're like suctioned on there.
Speaker 3: Oh man, the dreams have been off the charts lately in the last couple of weeks for me.
Speaker 2: You have told me a couple of weird ones I have. I've had two celebrity ones. But do you want to know what's fucked up?
Speaker 1: Even in my.
Speaker 2: Dreams, the men don't want people to know we're together because I have a dream with Harry Styles, which I have no idea where that came from, and we're like intimate, like we're like together on a beach, We're like making out. I'm pretty sure we had sex. I don't remember the sex part. But like I know that, like we had been intimate, and we get like a selfie together on the beach on his phone. Biggest mistake of my life. The rest of the dream is me being like, hey, could you text me that photo? Because I want people to know I hooked up with Harry Styles? And he like, it's like he doesn't want people to know, so he's not. He's like, he sent me, he sent me one of the sunset. I'm like, cool, cool, but I also want the one of us like together, not just like the lands. He would not send it to me, and I was like, are you fucking kidding me? Even in my dream it's a dream.
Speaker 3: It's because your subconscious nose like the reality it's bullshit of like what it would be bullshit. I was scrolling on TikTok, as one does on pretty much every single day their life. Yeah, and I came across this video of this girl being like, all right, girlies, what are we doing now?
Speaker 1: Is nowadays? Before we go to the guy? No, okay, are we shaving? Are we cleaning it up? Do we just like not care anymore?
Speaker 3: I don't care, right, And so I think I'm well, you know, I've gone to the gym and gone with a sweaty coach. I do feel that that is unacceptable. Well you know what they signed.
Speaker 2: I do actually think when I mean anything goes, I just meant you don't have to shave. I didn't mean you can go with a rant and fucking puss. However, these videos, the best part of them usually are the comment Always the comments.
Speaker 3: So I'm just gonna read a couple, and this first one goes. I just throw it in a messy button with some dry shampoo.
Speaker 2: Grow.
Speaker 3: My guy no, always says I didn't shave for you either. I trim it into an arrow pointing down so they know where to go.
Speaker 1: Well, landy strip, that's nice. God, I put it up in a claw clip. Yep, it sounds awful.
Speaker 3: I only shave for my guy. Know, my husband knows when I have an appointment. I always go with their initials.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, can you imagine.
Speaker 3: I shave a few days before, so it's like I tried but not too hard.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, you don't want to give them everything. Just one more, I'll read. Hey, I actually mowed the lawn so you could get in the driveway.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I just I love seeing videos like that you have an appointment coming up, don't you.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's weird that you know I know everything. Yeah, I think it's actually this week, or maybe it's next week. Either way, I have my physical so it'll be a full exam, and then I have my the next day, my very first manigram. So I'm getting getting it all in at once. But yeah, I used to care a lot more, and you think I should care even more because I actually know the person very well, we've traveled together, who will do mine? But I'm like, you know what, she's seen it all At this point, I do have laser hair removal, but there are still like random hairs that grow right, probably especially closer to that area, yep, that she'll be investigating, right, So.
Speaker 1: You don't go in there and take care of those I used to. I don't care. I just I don't care anymore because I was.
Speaker 2: I mean, I would make sure there's no like toilet paper or anything yea out there. You know I'm not a heathen, right right right? Well some of us are on this on this podcast.
Speaker 3: Yes, but your first mammor am, are you excited to get your booby smashed in between two machines?
Speaker 1: They said, it's so quick.
Speaker 2: Everyone said's really quick, and everyone has said since it's the first one, don't freak out when they see something on there initially, like they'll it's like very common to see something on your first one because they're almost kind of getting a baseline, and so just don't.
Speaker 1: Stress out about that. Yeah, so I'm keeping that in mind.
Speaker 2: Do you know that Cult told me that his least favorite word on earth, because you know, like everyone seems to it is pussy, and it really has I do think that I do say it too often, which is I don't say it like that, I like go high.
Speaker 1: Pitched with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, back from the Steve O days, because he said it all the time. But I've I've had to pull back a little bit as.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm saying that, okay, yeah, because he doesn't like it.
Speaker 2: Well, sometimes I still do it for funzies, but I also don't want to offend him. Now. He said he was like, I don't remember what his word why he said it was. I think it's because he has like so many sisters and he has daughters, and I get.
Speaker 3: That because I think that that's actually also a word that Andrew doesn't like always like and I don't typically say it around him.
Speaker 1: He doesn't care.
Speaker 2: I can't say it a lot, but you know, when like you're not supposed to say something, and for some reason, that's the moment your body wants to say. I don't go around saying that word all the time, but now that I know he hates it, it's almost like my body wants to say it. You know.
Speaker 3: You and Steve and Dave all ruined that word for me one time when I was like in my dating era and also my alcoholic era, because we did eliminate on the Morning Show where I dated a bunch of people at the State Fair and I'd eliminate them whatever the person I ended up picking. We ended up dating for like a month or so, and he invited me to like one of his best friend's weddings. So I go to it, and of course we're drinking boons farm it's a small town wedding. There was a pig roast, that kind of vibe, you know, So we're getting like quite intoxicated, and I got so drunk and I brought a flask, as I used to always do because I, like I was an alcoholic, and I'm like telling him to take a drink out of the flask as we're like getting an uber back to where we were staying for the night, and he wouldn't and I was like, you're such a pussy, Yes, such a pussy. And I never used to say that word. And so I blamed you guys for the fact that I called him that multiple times. And also I didn't remember calling him that until you told me the last morning, and I was like, I am so sorry, Like I don't typically talk like that.
Speaker 1: I am that was not I am trashy, but not that trashy. But yeah, do we want to do a couple more questions?
Speaker 2: We're almost a time so we have we could do like maybe one or two and then we'll have to do some more next week.
Speaker 1: Okay. I love that.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's so many questions around, like vacation, so I'm just going to group this into one right now, dream vacation, no budget restrictions. You go first, uh New Zealand and literally I would want to spend at least like a month to two months there and road trip the entire oh my gosh, country, I was gonna say continent for a second, the entire country. I would want to experience all the different landscapes. I would want to like hike, I would want to do something crazy like bungee jump off something. I would want to see Hobbit Town because I know that that's the New Zealand. I would just do all of it and yeah, no budget cool, put me up in some nice spots, even though I would like just sleep in a van around the country too.
Speaker 2: I feel like, yes, Australia and New Zealand would be very high up there. It's so far out of the realm of reality for me because of how few we're only allowed to take five work days off in a row. I know you could finagle that a little bit, like over a holiday weekend, but I would want real time if I'm traveling that far. I don't want to go there for a week, so that's so hard. But this is like no rules. I also really want to do like an African safari at some point. I feel like that would be very cool.
Speaker 1: I would want to.
Speaker 2: Stay somewhere super bougie though, so that I'm not afraid at night that a lion's coming in my tent. So maybe I don't know, maybe one of those two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, let's just do one more. It says favorite memory together of twenty twenty four. Twenty four, Yeah, so of us two. And I'm going to be honest, I'm thinking and it's kind of hard for me just be because family and I used to spend so much time together during the morning.
Speaker 2: Last year is the year we spent the least amount of time together because that was a full year I wasn't on the morning show. Yeah, he I'm trying to think of all the like we obviously hung out outside of I would say, I really had fun at your holiday when we watched the holiday and did your little theme at your house with Tina. But I'm like, is there something else we're just not thinking of, because that's I'm sure.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there is. I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I don't I I can't remember how people have had sex with That's the latest thing.
Speaker 1: I texted Abby. He remembers everything.
Speaker 2: And I was like, there's one guy that's keeping my number from being where it's like where I think it is.
Speaker 1: And I was like, did I have sex with them?
Speaker 2: We're not, like, I don't remember that guy, Like we literally hung out his house all the time. You remember everything. I'm pretty sure I had sex with him twice. That's why it's hard for me to remember, because it's like annoying to even count.
Speaker 3: Because like you're saying, yeah, okay, it's most on my list are like a one time.
Speaker 2: He's the only person I ever had, like just like a two. And that's why I'm pretty sure I did, because my number is it is. She's a low number. She's pretty low.
Speaker 1: That's fine. Mine is not, but that's also fine. Whatever.
Speaker 2: But okay, well that's that, did you? I mean, I wish we could think of about our memory together. I know.
Speaker 1: Well, let's sit on it for next week. We're gonna forget we are, all right, Well, all sit on something else?
Speaker 2: Is that's my position, bitch? Okay, all right, have a great week.
Speaker 1: Love you bye,