Speaker 1: We're back. We took a week off, but we missed you. Obviously. It's all we talked about.
Speaker 2: It was all we talked about because we spent a lot of time together.
Speaker 1: We did, we did We're found in Jenny, this that I'm Still Fun podcast. Thanks for hanging out with us. We left you kind of debating are we gonna go are we gonna do a podcast or not? And they're like, you know what, let's just actually take off and go to an influencer retreat, which sounded kind of funny, and a lot of people were confused by that. But I think we can clearly state what it was now. First of all, a lot of people thought it meant we were going to like learn how.
Speaker 3: To do social media, but which and stuff?
Speaker 1: But no, I think everyone they invited there already knows how to do social media. But that doesn't mean you can't learn more. But that wasn't what it was at all.
Speaker 2: No, it was more of, like, you know, it was a lot of promotion for the people who hosted it, all the sponsors of the retreat, and which if.
Speaker 1: They didn't ask us to post anything, but how would we not because it was like a beautiful scenery they like put there were so much thought that even just like the flowers and stuff were beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so is that Nature Link, which is a little over two hours north of the Twin Cities by Niswa. And it's a beautiful resort. Found's ben there before. I had never been, and it's just very very peaceful. The retreat itself was specific to what they did for the influencers, so it's not something you can just go book because that was like the number one question I was getting afterwards was like how do I book this?
Speaker 3: And how can I be a part of this?
Speaker 1: And not only that, I kept getting like is this Like they were confused what the resort was for and I'm like, it's a resort like any other place you can book it for. Because peop are like, is this something I would take my husband to? Is it just like a women thing? I'm like, no, No, definitely not just one thing you could you could easily go there for, Like if you wanted a girl's weekend you could go there. I don't think that's the place you're like partying.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: They they were pretty specific about like no having parties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't want that, Like it's it's there there aren't TVs in the rooms. It really is you're supposed to unplug and relax. So I think it's a great couple strip. When we went last time, it was two years ago in the winter with Olive, and like Jake's brother and sister, I prefer the summer for sure because there was so much more to do because you could. They have kayaks and like canoes you can use. You can also now I guess rent the pontoon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think the pontoons.
Speaker 1: That's a new I don't know how that works. We didn't do that. They have a saana a cold plunge. You can either borrow the regular bikes or rent like e bikes because they have a perfect trail that goes into like downtown Niswa. So it was they and I, well, I did hear that they do offer some free yoga on the beach certain days, but other than that, it's not like the things you saw us doing were not like included.
Speaker 2: You're fancy dinners just because you booked. It's it's your typical resort that has amenities. I should say typical, because I do think it's a very nice elevatedature, Yes, elevated resort. And even their lobby, like it's kind of some workspace in their lobby that you can hang out at.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: They have.
Speaker 2: So they host a lot of weddings too, Yes, so there's like an event center. I just had a couple of girls I know that do wedding and planning that were there literally staying in the same cabin we were the week before, and like we were just here because we were there planning a wedding. So lots of weddings happened there. And I do think that they do host some company kind of events, retreats and stuffy companies, but it was a lot of fun. I don't think I've ever besides Morning Show boot Camp, which is a big radio conference like once a year in some other city, usually not in the Twin Cities. But I don't think I've ever spent like an overnight with found before or like probably that long of time together, probably, And I think that like we travel similarly, like we like to do quite a bit, So I mean it was fine. We were pretty consumed with events to an extent and got out on some kayaks just like the two of us for a bit.
Speaker 1: It definitely was not relaxing, but I don't mean that in a mean way. It's just there are so many people we didn't know that you wanted to learn about them because they are successful on their own right, they have unique ventures. So it was constant talking. Yeah, So to me, that's kind of exhausting, but not in a bad way. Like I was inspired by a lot of the women there, and so I thought it was good. But a lot of people are like, oh, I hope you had a chance to unplug and recharge them.
Speaker 2: Like, girl, it was no, No, it was not constant like taking pictures taking videos.
Speaker 1: That someone asked me, They're like, were you just walking around and everyone was just holding their phone up the whole time. I'm like, yeah, basically, there was a lot of videos, but.
Speaker 2: I feel like at dinner it was like people put their stuff down. Yeah, Like it was like you'd take your photos right when you get to the beautiful dinner setup and you see all the flowers and whatever, and you take your photos, your videos, whatever you want to do, and then you sit down and you actually have conversations with all the people next to you and you don't really look at your phone at that point. So I feel like, yes to Stent, you were able to just have conversations and not have your phone out. But you know, we all are content creators, influencers, whatever you want to say, and so it is part of who we are to take content and make it and do something with it. So I think the worst was just Fallon wanted to do a transitional video where we had to like dance and be right on point, and you never can get it on the first try. You got to like hit the beat at the right moment, and then something is going on with reels because it's happened to both of us where it's bs.
Speaker 1: You edit your video, you.
Speaker 2: Put audio over it, but then for some reason it keeps the real audio from your video in it. So one of Folen's videos, I feel like I look like a bitch at the end.
Speaker 3: I was like, I don't know what to do there.
Speaker 1: It was our the one. I spent so much time on the transitional video. It took so much. It was if you watch it, it's better on TikTok.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I did it proper than TikTok though, But Instagram yeah, and everyone's like, yeah, you have to silence the videos. I'm like, right, but I was previewing it and the sound wasn't there, and then I posted it and the sound appeared.
Speaker 2: It's happened to me too, because I posted a hiking reel a few weeks ago over memor a weekend.
Speaker 3: It happened to me in that.
Speaker 2: And then I posted this reel of these dogs, which there wasn't a lot of noise in it, but that's the beginning. So you could hear that voice and I was like, oh my gosh. As soon as it posted, I was like, the real audio is in it.
Speaker 1: Also, I do feel like for this podcast, I'm going to post the revealing audio when I confronted you about the chocolates being removed. I haven't posted that video yet, but they had four chocolates in a glass dome for guests, and that was not that's not for just us. That is actually like when you stay there regularly, and the day we were leaving, all four were gone. I knew Jenny took them because she is a scavenger, and I knew she put them on her stuff. Didn't offer me any So the video is me confronting her and she immediately she's like, you can have what you can have one. I'm like, well, I have right here that I saved for you since I did steel all four and making sure these aren't repackaged some with actual dog shit.
Speaker 3: And can you imagine I go to those legs.
Speaker 1: I my mouth like I will eat one of these too. I actually want a little sweet treat later, thanks Jenny.
Speaker 2: No. I was looking at them and I was like, I should give her too, since I very aggressively just I mean, it was like at the very end of us packing up the car getting out of there, and they're all still sitting in the glass dome. I'm like, I'm gonna throw these in my bag, not thinking truthfully, not thinking about you at all. I just like I'm throwing these in my bag. And then I like, go to the bathroom, come back out. She's got her phone out. She goes excuse me, and I was like, oh, here we go. We go. So up there was that, and then there was like another moment that happened that I do feel bad about. However, it was hilarious. So I asked the girls. Everyone was like a bunch of girls were laying on the beach, and I wanted to get a video of everyone laying there.
Speaker 1: Bitch, I know where this is.
Speaker 3: Alan and I just got back from Kayaks.
Speaker 2: So Phalan's like, I was like, well, Philan be in it too, and she's like, yeah, well I will be.
Speaker 3: But I'm doing this. And so we're at dinner.
Speaker 1: I said, I'm going to do adult tummy time. All the girls were laying on cent chairs on their back, yes, And I was like, I'm not going to lay on my back. I'm laying on my tummy and scrolling my phone so you can get me if you want. But I was doing adult tummy time.
Speaker 2: So we're at dinner and I finally finished editing this reel and I have that clip in there and Phalan goes, did you get me laying on the lawn chair And I was like.
Speaker 3: No, I got you. I don't even remember what I said, but I said I got you being a whale. I saw you and you looked at me and you're like, uh.
Speaker 1: What kidding?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Like you said you were going to be a whale, and you're like, no, I didn't.
Speaker 1: I was doing adult tummy time. I was like, wow, subconscious fat shaming. I'm a beached whale.
Speaker 2: Our friend Liza's sitting right there and she's like, you don't even like each other because like, listen, everyone is so sweet and great eyed content. But in terms of who's annoying, it's me and found.
Speaker 1: We'll be invited again. We're like the.
Speaker 2: Humorous ones, if I do say so, but are we're a little bit more of like the funny people when it comes to comment.
Speaker 1: Everyone else there had beautiful, like esthetic content and ours was in a bathtub singing Kasha and yeah, being a little annoying. I mean, well, I still try to get some nice things, you know, No, I mean, and we did.
Speaker 3: I think we still did.
Speaker 2: But I just feel like we were definitely the odd women out in terms of but also a lot of people came up to us and we're like, you guys, this stuff is so funny, and we're like things because we're not doing the aesthetic stuff.
Speaker 3: That's not who we are.
Speaker 2: And we tried on Instagram story sure, but like you're gonna get some transitional, weird video from us for like.
Speaker 1: Others percent thousand percent, I'm trying.
Speaker 2: I took oh one other thing I wanted to bring up because we had both got a lymphatic massage because there were certain things that were offered to us through it, and I had posted about it, and I did get a lot of dms asking like would you recommend it?
Speaker 3: Would you whatever?
Speaker 2: To be fair, I don't think I could give an honest review because it was a quick, fifteen minute thing. It was kind of just a little sample.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think when you normally do it, it's like an hour plus, So fifteen minutes, I think, because that's supposed to be something where you see and feel results. Yes, if fifteen minute massage, you can tell if someone's a good messuse and if you'd recommend them a fifteen minute facial. I even think you could recommend. But I think that the lymphatic massage it's not necessarily meant to like I don't know, I don't feel bad sayings, but it's not meant to feel amazing.
Speaker 2: No, it really isn't. I mean maybe in certain areas. Because Phalla and I both did the tummy, you could.
Speaker 1: Choose you could do like your face, your legs, so basically it's supposed to like drain kind of excess fluid throughout your body. Liked the moment you so I didn't realize. She like pointed out, like you have lymph nodes in various spots and like your legs only run up, they don't run down. So she actually recommended to me, like to put my if you sit or stand a lot at work, which is everyone you're going to do one or the other, you should elevate your legs for like twenty minutes each day, which helps you get the flow going up towards your body.
Speaker 3: She said that to me too.
Speaker 2: She said to try to do that like at night or something, and like maybe when you're going to bed, just like have some elevation with your legs.
Speaker 3: And I was like, interesting, Okay.
Speaker 1: I've heard I think it's new in our area, but it's not new and like more woo woo state. It's like California and stuff, you know. So I saw a girl, I've seen a couple of people I fall who live in California do those before their wedding because it's spilled to you know, make you like look like I said, look less puffy. I think I did. Ask her was like, have you experienced anything crazy, like any like thing crazy? And she was like, well, I mean people like will pass gas and that's totally normal. But she said, like people will come in that have been like you know, constipated, and they'll leave and be like, oh my gosh. Like some people, she said, have hopped up from the table and had to go to the bathroom. Some people will text her later. I'm like, I know it's TMI, but I like went to the bathroom, and I know I don't have those issues, but if you do, I'm sure that that is a nice relief. I don't. I also think it's pretty expensive, but you get a full My understanding is you get like a if you go to this specific lady, and I think she's the only one that really offers locally, and she was amazing.
Speaker 3: Right It's called the lymph Lounge, Yeah, in Dinah.
Speaker 1: So you go, I think you do that your massage, then you get like some kind of little sauna, some other little kind of thing. Like it's a full like situation.
Speaker 2: And there was a couple of girls at the retreat who have already been going to her and like recommended like seeing her for a full massage.
Speaker 3: So I'm considering it.
Speaker 2: I feel like those are the type of things that I need because we all know I have stomach issues and just anything that can.
Speaker 3: Help with pure that, for sure're great.
Speaker 2: It's kind of the same for facials for me, Like, I don't have great skin, so when I do facials, I don't really do any kind that's going to be just relaxing. And I do like the hydrofacials that are gonna get the crap out of my face and stuff like that's the kind of stuff that I have to have done.
Speaker 1: The one you got a massage, I got a facial and I did a it was called a fire and ice. Yeah, so that like it's like tingly during one point and then it was like super ice cold things. She roll over my face ice cold portion was amazing. I was like, maybe I should get one of those frozen jade roller things that everyone's been using for years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but powerful. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Other than that, I the retreat was great and we survived. We spent two nights together. I got the main floor room because Falan knew I would be a raccoon in the middle of the night and eat, and I did on the first night.
Speaker 1: I think we also feel you and I feel comfortable traveling because we don't have to do everything together. No, yeah, and I don't care. Like one point, Jenny, I was like, where are you? Yeah, she's like a one on a bike crime all right, Yeah, i'll see at the beach later or the sun or whatever.
Speaker 2: And it was nice to be on a thing like that because I think all the people there know what it's like to want to just escape to your phone and scroll for a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: And I think sometimes you go on vacations with people and they get mad at you for being on your phone, and it's like.
Speaker 3: At this nobody cares.
Speaker 2: No, Like now, if you're on your phone, you're on your phone, like I just anyways, So but yeah, it was super fun and I really like the resort. I really do want to go back, and I would highly recommend checking it out if you're looking for kind of a peaceful nature.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not too far from the Twin Cities.
Speaker 1: This is not an advertisement, no, but Jenny and I do have a code, so if you do go, it's fall In fifteen or Jenny fifteen. Yeah, it doesn't matter what twin you use. Don't care whichever one, but you might as well save money if you are. Because I had someone say, oh, I was going to check it out anyway, but I wanted to hear your review, and I'm like, I didn't do a proper review.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean it's I loved it, so I would go back. So we haven't done this in two weeks, let's recap. Did you have anything fun two weekends ago? Or can you not even remember that far back? Because that's how I feel like my brain works a lot of times. The only thing I had was and I don't even know if I told you this story or not. Maybe I did, But I had a bachelor atte party and we had a dinner and then we got a party bus and we bopped around to some places and ended up at the Gay Nineties for the end of the night.
Speaker 3: Oh, and I don't know if I told you this.
Speaker 2: So I'm at the bar trying to get a drink and there's a guy next to me and very noticeable human because he's got face and neck tattoos. Yeah, but I'll like, outside of that not being something I would ever ever ever go for or be a huge fan of, he was an attractive guy and he kind of waves the bartender over and like pays with his car. But then he put a twenty dollars bill in front of me and said something to the bartender, and so I think he was trying to buy a drink for me, But then the bartender got caught up with other people at the other side of the bar, and the next thing I know, one of the girls runs up behind me and puts their arms around me.
Speaker 3: And we're at a gay bar.
Speaker 2: So I think it gave the impression that I may not be straight anymore.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: And the next thing I know, he like had taken the twenty.
Speaker 1: Dollars bill away man, and I was like, you're like, get off me bit drink.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, like I was trying to get that free drink. But one thing that does not change about the nineties because I used to go there all the time when I was a server, because we'd go on Sunday nights because that was like our Friday night as a server, and we dance and whatever is The drinks are so strong there.
Speaker 3: They're so strong.
Speaker 2: It's like they put a dash of soda in your vodka soda. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: But I did.
Speaker 3: I hit my wall.
Speaker 2: I managed to stay out till about twelve forty five that night, and then I was like, I'm out. I was. I wasn't the first person to leave, because there were other girls who literally like didn't stay out barely at all, but I you know, they're like, all right, everyone, get back on the bus, We're going to the front now. And I was like, I'm making goodles at home. You guys have great rest of your night, you know whatever. I'm in like the group chat. So that was fun, but nothing too crazy for a bachelrette party. I think my girlfriend who's the bride, she had a lot of fun and it was a very you know, it was a very just evening of events and it was a lot of events, but it was the perfect amount of stuff for a bachelrette party. I yet like, because you know, you go on your like four day bacheorette trips now and it's just all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 1: I have a'm not knocking them. I have two bachelorette parties this year and both are full weekends, and I'm not again, I'm not knocking them. I don't want to not be invited, but like we have Tina's, that one is just two night I think weekends into a cabin, and that one will be fun because like I'll know everyone there, so I won't care. Same with Abby's by I'm in her wedding my college friend in October, but they keep messaging about it, and I'm like, I don't want to take off Friday, but then that would put me at the bachelorette party the Friday night at like eleven pm probably, But I'm like, I've already taken off two days of work for the wedding. I don't really want to take off for the bachelorette. Also, I have you know, we have minimal vacation like everyone, so I've been torn.
Speaker 3: It is tough.
Speaker 2: I yeah, I've got Tina's for like a week and one and then we're working on planning my friend tips right now, and that will probably just be a day of things within the Twin Cities, so that won't be a week and away one and that will be I think I told you this. The theme is Girl's Gone Mild. She's a low key kind of girl.
Speaker 1: I respect it.
Speaker 3: She's not trying to rip shots.
Speaker 2: She I don't even think she would be interested in getting drunk at her own bat already.
Speaker 3: She just wants to like.
Speaker 2: She's such a she is like one of the kindest humans ever, and she's just a great person to talk to and she loves just talking with people and hanging out. And I had thrown out an idea of maybe doing a drag brunch or something, because that feels like maybe it'd be her vibe that's kind of mild but still fun whatever, well not mild. But she was like, yeah, but then we can't really talk at that. I don't think you're right, so maybe we don't do that. So yeah, there's that. But out side of that, two weekends ago, I didn't have much going on. But this past weekend was pretty packed for me. Yeah, you remember what you did two weekends ago.
Speaker 1: It was all dance recital stuff. That's right, Like every single day with Saturday it was two, Sunday was one. So that was my life like that weekend. This weekend it was all work and all of was sick, so I didn't get a lot of sleep. So I'm kind of like feeling that today. But that's about it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I have a classic Johnny story that I haven't told you because I have texted you about a lot of things this week. So on Saturday, I did like a bikes and bruise thing with a bunch of friends where we just bike around with a bunch of breweries, ran home, change went to my girlfriend's birthday party. Real quick and then hopped over to US Bank for the weekend concert.
Speaker 1: How was that concert?
Speaker 3: It was really good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, truly.
Speaker 3: Maybe.
Speaker 2: I used to say that his last concert I went to was in my top three of concerts, and I think this one, why is that so good? I love his music, so I think that plays a huge role. But I just think the theatrics and he doesn't do anything super crazy, but he has some dancers for certain things, there's some pyro. His voice is just so good. I think his energy on stage is really good. And I had seen some videos leading up to this of his current tour of him being kind of like creepy and weird. I don't know where those videos are. It's probably like the type of stuff that they really edit it to make it same way worse than it is, you know, because his concert was very normal in my opinion, and I've just had weird feelings about him ever since he was on the show The Idol.
Speaker 1: It just, oh my god, he was so creepy in that show and I and I was like, this feels like it's closer to how than we than he's oiaging.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I felt like it was pretty normal, but Jake's like whole family went. Oh there were depth brothers favorite concert. So Jake's mom and his stepdad and everyone went to the concert.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it was really really fun. I did.
Speaker 2: He had a really long set, and so I had Uber downtown for that and I didn't want.
Speaker 3: To get stuck.
Speaker 1: Did he have a well known opener, Playboy CARDI oh, duh, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, So I didn't want to get stuck in the crowd, didn't want to get stuck with ubers. But then I ended up meeting up with some friends who were out for bikes and bruise during the day, and then they were out in the North Loop then, so I ended up meeting up with them, and I just like, don't know. I think I was just in like I'm having such a fun day, let's like keep the party going mode. But I should have gone home after the concert because I was tired, Like I you know, I had been drinking and so I was tipped.
Speaker 3: I had like kind of a consistent tipsiness to.
Speaker 2: Me throughout the day, you know, And so I end up being out whatever and I go home probably at like one point thirty in the morning, and I go to order pizza, because why would I not. Yeah, you know, I'm like, gonna get me some Dominoes. Yeah, So I ordered Dominoes, and I of course fall asleep on my couch and I'm like, oh my gosh, and I wake up and it's five in the morning and I'm like no, And so I go look at the front steps and I'm like, someone stole my pizza.
Speaker 3: That's so messed up.
Speaker 2: But then I go to look at my email because Dominoes has this order tracker you can follow. So this order tracker is saying, like, ordered, and that's as far as it went step one, step three or two through five, I have not been accomplished. So I'm like, wait, so I must have ordered too late, like they must have been closing for something, so I didn't actually get it. But then I opened my email to see what I even ordered, because drunk Jenny was just on a high, you know.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: So here is my.
Speaker 2: Order for one one single woman living in a house alone. One medium parmesan stuffed crust pizza with Italian sausage, one cinnamon bread twist with one icing, one stuff cheesy bread on sixteen piece Barbersan breadwin on extra icing, dipping cups and two garlic dipping cups. This bitch was trying to order forty five dollars worth. There was a coupon involved, but forty five dollars worth. Wait, you were drunk and still using it. On my website, it's always like the bye two things get have that like that. It's like something they always have on their website. So I'm sitting there and I'm like getting a little bit salty because I was like, okay, never got my order. Am I getting charged forty five bucks for Dominoes? I never even got? And then last night I get a call at nine pm and I was like, this is weird. It's a like local number. They leave a voicemail, so I go to listen. They're like, hey, Jenny, this is Sarah from Domino's. We're just checking to see if you still wanted your order. At eleven fifteen pm tonight.
Speaker 3: Tolver.
Speaker 1: Sea ordered for the next night.
Speaker 3: I set an order.
Speaker 4: For the next My god shit, I'm sot like calling back immediately and I go, hey, so yeah, like I don't want that order.
Speaker 1: And you can just add This woman probably has to call drunks because she knows that you meant it.
Speaker 2: She was like, I didn't mean to call so late, but you know, some people work during like overnights or like during the day, so I don't want to wake you up, like if you had been sleeping, because she thought I was like a nurse or something. No, just a disaster, and I straight up just wanted to be like, lady, I was drunk, yeah, but I didn't. I was like yeah, no, I yeah, I just don't want it, and like whatever, So we cancel the order and that's the end of that. And I just man, I was like dying laughing. When I saw my order.
Speaker 3: I was like wow.
Speaker 2: Were like yes and yes, and like they were like, maybe add this to your order.
Speaker 3: It'll make it better. And I probably like.
Speaker 1: Yeses an extra cup of ition. Go oh my god.
Speaker 2: So anyways, didn't get the dominoes, clearly, I didn't need any of that. Didn't wake up feeling super great on Sunday, but you know, it.
Speaker 1: Is amazing, honestly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, were what like less than two weeks out, close to two weeks out from your trip to Iceland.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me tell you one other update on that. So I'm talking to my sister on the phone she's coming with me, and I'm like, hey, send me some things that you want to do or anything you've saved so I can kind of get like a feel of anything you specifically want to do. And I'm like, and I'll send you this Google map that I've been putting together where I'm pinning all these places, color coordinating it, making little notes within each pin about certain specific stuff. And I'm looking for the Google map. It's disappeared. This map I've spent like a very very long time putting together is gone, and for the life of me, I can't find it. So last night, at eight pm, when I should have been like honestly turning my brain off because I had done quite a bit yesterday, I'm like restarting this map. I'm so salty because I have I had just like had this map started from not even in the last month of planning, but like from a year ago when I had planned like it was kind of maybe planned in an Iceland trip. And so I'm pretty bummed about that. And it's not like it's hard for me to figure it out, because I'm very good at planning things, so I know I'll figure out pretty much everything I had pinned, but it just took it. Like I spended forty five minutes on it again, and I know I'm still missing a lot of things that like we're specific stuff that people are like this is off the beaten path or this is whatever, and I'm pretty salty about that.
Speaker 1: But yes, I'm about Oh my god, that's so frustrating. I've never created one of those maps. I know a lot of people do. If they have, like especially a city that they frequent, yeah, they'll be like because people will ask them so often, Like you go to New York all the time, and they just create like a Google map with their pins and they'll send it. And I think it's great, but I don't know how to do it. I don't know how you lose it. It sucks.
Speaker 3: I don't know either.
Speaker 2: And I was like googling, like how do I recover a Google map whatever?
Speaker 3: I just I have no idea what happened.
Speaker 2: It's so weird, and so I like feel like I need to go into the one I uh made last night and just make sure it's still there now hitting figure that out.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I even checked because I'm logged into so many different accounts between my own personal stuff, my website stuff with the Dave Ryan Show. So I checked other logins through Google that I could potentially have done it under, and it wasn't under anything.
Speaker 1: So oh no, but it's fine whatever.
Speaker 2: Trip Plannings like therapy to me to an extent, it wasn't really therapy last night when I started doing it because I was very tired from the weekend.
Speaker 3: I had a lot going on this past weekend.
Speaker 2: But anyways, I'm also probably going to take a sledgehammer to some cabinets in my kitchen and just start knocking some shit out this week.
Speaker 3: Okay, just decided.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I'm like working on I don't think we've talked much on the podcast about this, but I've been working on so much stuff in my kitchen and I've done like the lower cabinets, redid the countertops.
Speaker 1: It looks great. I got to see it in person.
Speaker 2: Thank you, change out the hardware, and so now I'm onto the upper cabinets. And when I took all of the doors off and I had kind of just like that open facing of everything, I was like, I need more, Like it felt like a bigger kitchen just with the doors off. So I think I'm gonna just not out these cabinets and see what happens. My older sister does a lot of like demo stuff and whatever, so I facetimed her and she's like, Yeah, it looks like you're honestly just gonna have to take a sledgehammer to that because they're old cabinets. They're not there's no nail holes to like take a nail out and easily take the cabinets out. It's not like that. So I'm looking to do that. We're I'm going to do the ones that are too. When you're looking at the sink, you'll go to the right, so there's more cabinets on the left side. Yeah, realistically I wanted to knock out that wall with the other one, but that's like an entire kitchen remodel at that point if I'm doing that.
Speaker 3: So for the current.
Speaker 2: Situation that I have of what I'm doing, I'm just going to do the other cabinets. And when it comes down to it, if I'm still living there in however many years and can afford a full kitchen room moodel, then I'm going to be getting brand new cabinets and all of that anyway, right, So yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, well exciting home projects on the horizon, then thank you. We've supposed to have been getting it. We had a new deck since May. Yeah, but it's not. I mean, they're the rain like they can't well first, okay, this is how like like and I don't want to like generalize, but most most like uh, trades, trades kind of people, they don't really like set an actual appointment. They're like, yeah, sometime it may and I that's been with like almost everyone, and then like a week out they'll kind of let you know. So it was like May and then Jake's like, what the hell, It's like mid May, we haven't heard anything. So we emails and the guys like probably like the last week of May or first week of June. Well then obviously that's like not happening, and the guy's like, yeah, I mean the rain's pushing us out, and I'm like totally. So he had told Jake because he called again that maybe at the end of last week he would do it, depending on the rain, but it's just been chaotic. So I'm like, I'm not even upset, Like I get it. What are they gonna do? Do it? When it's like pouring down rain. No, probably not so.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'll get a new deck at some point, not the end of the world, like we're using it right now. Anyway, Yeah, sitting out there and it's so anyway, any final thoughts, any closing thoughts, Jenny, I'll leave you with this.
Speaker 2: I'm at a weird point right now, where as we all know, I just went through like a breakup, yep, and it's been a few months now, so like life has changed a lot in the last few months, and I'm not necessarily dating, but I'm kind of sort of putting myself out there to an extent in certain situations and new.
Speaker 3: Developments have happened.
Speaker 2: But I'm at this weird point where like, I don't know what I want to share anymore because it was brutal going through a breakup and like talking about it, and realistically, we can't not talk about our relationships that we're in one that's just like what you sign up for being in radio.
Speaker 3: But Fallon knows this.
Speaker 2: I was a little giddy over the weekend about something and I just feel like, you know, maybe I'll have some new fun single Jenny news to share in the future, but I'm not really sure what I'm going to be sharing, and so that probably isn't going to hear. But I just want to be able to enjoyed dating, not on a public uh stage.
Speaker 1: Basically, I mean you know this. I didn't talk about Jake until like I think three months of dating him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you didn't say anything about your wedding.
Speaker 2: Nope, I never did the day after or the weekend after we're married. Yeah, there was one person because I had gone and got a blowout with my hair that day for your wedding, and I had posted about it, and one person DM me and was like is this for Falin's wedding? And I was like, how did that person know? Like you gave no information about it.
Speaker 1: I took the friday off of work and that's it. Yeah. So yeah, because same thing burned hurt had to make a public announcement. Had lots of people been like, well, we deserve to know, because like you shared everything. So it's like and then and you get it, so I don't blame you. Take your time. Thanks easy for me to say because I know all the details.
Speaker 2: You do know all theelling stories before this, so I'll get it.
Speaker 1: Out of our guys, don't worry. Yeah, all right, we'll have a good week. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: M